Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 47, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Wait why the fuck do we wanna lynch townies if thats the case.
Im mime pls
Have you read the setup? :shifty:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 50, Rautherdir wrote:I did realize another difference between mimes and town. Mimes have to die to win. Town does not.
In post 51, Venmar wrote:townies have to die to achieve their win condition though. mimes technically don't have to die either if they can get the game to no-lynch twice.
What do you seriously think is the likelihood of that even happening once, let alone twice?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 60, Farkran wrote:
In post 53, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 50, Rautherdir wrote:I did realize another difference between mimes and town. Mimes have to die to win. Town does not.
In post 51, Venmar wrote:townies have to die to achieve their win condition though. mimes technically don't have to die either if they can get the game to no-lynch twice.
What do you seriously think is the likelihood of that even happening once, let alone twice?
Yeah, no-lynch is not gonna happen anytime soon, as long as we don't have 7 players V/LA at the same time. Twice.
Well hopefully that won’t ever happen.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:16 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 57, Venmar wrote:
In post 53, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:What do you seriously think is the likelihood of that even happening once, let alone twice?
im assuming the day ends in a no lynch if no majority is reached?
In post 58, Venmar wrote:(which with short says and town apathy is very possible)
Possibilty /= to likelihood.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 63, Farkran wrote:
In post 62, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 60, Farkran wrote:
In post 53, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
Yeah, no-lynch is not gonna happen anytime soon, as long as we don't have 7 players V/LA at the same time. Twice.
Well hopefully that won’t ever happen.
If everyone goes V/LA like you are, it certainly isn't happening. I wish all games were as active as this one :lol:
I did that because I wasn’t feeling well and wanted to avoid prods. I should probably change that.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 65, Venmar wrote:
In post 56, Enter wrote:I'm not disagreeing with how you're reading the game, BTW, I'm disagreeing with how you're presenting the game. You're implying that Farkran's post is mechanically AI, and it isn't. You're trying to frame Farkran as scummy with no reason other than you twisting the context.
actually i never said that farkran's post was "mechanically" AI. if you read my posts you'd know i'm specifically focusing on the context since i don't think his post is "mechanically" ai. i specifically conceded from the beginning that i think the idea of voting for yourself as a strategy isn't AI because both town and mime have motive to want to do that, but since farkran initially thought it was, and based on how he initially approached it, gave me a sus ping, that you interestingly were interested in.

i'm curious as to what you would consider "mechanically ai" in this game though. conceding that both town and mime want to get lynched and have the same goals here, aside from advocating for a no-lynch, what would you consider mechanically ai when the motives of the two alignment are almost inseparable? the reason i am focusing on the context here is because i believe, in this setup, it's what we have when the two alignments have the same goal. if you disagree with me that the two alignments will fundamentally act almost the same due to having the same goal, then yes, we are just disagreeing with how we're reading the game.

for the record, i just think you blew my farkran read out of proportion. i actually do think that his recent posting has been good, and like yourself, i think your reaction and interest in it is interesting too.
In post 66, Venmar wrote:
In post 61, Farkran wrote:@Venmar do you think Enter is town?
eh i'd lean not

for the record i don't actually mind volunteering to being part of the no-lynch group as long as enter is in it.
He did seem really convinced on Fakran being town. I don’t think it’s a horrible read but I don’t thinks he’s really done anything to be obvtown yet.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:02 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 100, Farkran wrote:What's up with everyone defending me? It's not like i did anything super-townie so far. I could see picking my side in a 1v1 with venmar but i'm not used to being townread this much so early in the game.

By the way @gyro @pyrrha @wolf so far you have only commented more or less ironically about the setup, do you have any opinion on what happened so far?

All the players who have not chimed in yet are welcome to speak up too
I did give an opinion. I said I didn’t think Enter’s read on you was horrible but I didn’t see how you were obvtown yet?

What else do you expect to be commenting on?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:03 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 104, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:I am mime
Me too.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:06 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 7, Map Wolf wrote:Wouldn't having a confirmed town leading us be pretty useful though?
*Got ninja'd
+1
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:10 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 8, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 7, Map Wolf wrote:Wouldn't having a confirmed town leading us be pretty useful though?
*Got ninja'd
I'd say that depends on who the vig is. Regardless, town's goal is to kill town, and we can confirm one player as town from the beginning.
Well, if his shot is correct, you mean? So if he kills a townie, we’d be well to trust his reads but if otoh, he kills a mime, it’s better we lynch him.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:15 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 81, DrDolittle wrote:i really hope we dont play this game like a pseudo mountainous
Isn’t it though with an obvious twist?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:19 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 97, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 74, Venmar wrote:
also there's no reason why everyone shouldn't have a read on me and enter by now.
Idk if this is valid but why bring this up rn?
The only read I have on either is that they don’t seem to be linked, if that were to become relevant.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:21 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 110, Enter wrote:I don't think anyone is anywhere near obvtown, FTR
I think it’s important we lynch/vig wisely.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:25 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 112, Farkran wrote:
In post 106, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 100, Farkran wrote:What's up with everyone defending me? It's not like i did anything super-townie so far. I could see picking my side in a 1v1 with venmar but i'm not used to being townread this much so early in the game.

By the way @gyro @pyrrha @wolf so far you have only commented more or less ironically about the setup, do you have any opinion on what happened so far?

All the players who have not chimed in yet are welcome to speak up too
I did give an opinion. I said I didn’t think Enter’s read on you was horrible but I didn’t see how you were obvtown yet?

What else do you expect to be commenting on?
How do you see Venmar vs Enter?

Also what do you think of Rauth and his strategy? What's the optimal way to play this game in your opinion?
See 113.

The problem with people volunteering is why couldn’t mimes do that for towncred?

Look for signs of towniness and scumminess like you do in every game and once someone super obvtowns, vote them but atp, it’s still too early to do that imo.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:35 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

@Rutherdir: any reads so far as in anyone you’re possibly leaning to as vig worthy?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:56 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

@Enter, other reads then on Venmar and Fakran?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 125, Enter wrote:VOTE: Venmar

I actually don't care what his alignment is, I think everyone else in this game I either know or has been relatively agreeable so far, and I find I usually only have difficulties with one or two players a game anyways, so I'm gonna push this for a bit until we work things out or he gets lynched. I think the odds are in our favor that he's town and if he's a mime then we can afford to take one hit. It should become pretty obvious who his buddies are anyways if he's a mime, but I kinda doubt it and I really don't care long run. We're gonna win this game anyways, so. *shrug*
I think you should always lynch your strongest tr, especially on D1.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 134, Hectic wrote:Ah, damn. I've accidentally slipped my Role PM into the thread. Quick, lynch me before the mod notices!

VOTE: Farkhan
Reasons?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 136, Hectic wrote:So Venmar thinks Farkran's post is scummy because of the way he made it and the timing of it. Mechanically speaking, of course it's not AI.
Venmar and Enter are both town I think. Fine with lynching Venmar in that case.

VOTE: Venmar
So why the Fakran vote then?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 143, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 68, Venmar wrote:
@mod
; does the vig shot end the day or not?
It doesn't.
So we can get both a vig shot and lynch the same day.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 146, Enter wrote:
In post 139, Venmar wrote:also, enter, for the record, if you're going to be upset about me wanting you to be a volunteer alongside me, just remember you did the same thing first to me:
Pretending that me calling you out as someone who should stay behind when you had made no move to do so on your own prior is the same as you saying you will only stay behind if I do when I had made it very clear in my first couple posts of the game that was the only thing I was going to do is ridiculous on a whole nother scale. I was trying to make sure a very slight scum read didn't get lynched, you were trying to make it seem like you had any sort of control over what I do.
I’m assuming you mean Rauther, correct? Why is he a slight scum lean for you?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 147, Farkran wrote:From what i get from the latest posts, i think that Enter is committed to stay alive until endgame, and i'm going to respect that. He is either a very active and provocative town - albeit somewhat over the top with his plays - and we may need to keep people on their toes, or a real mime doing it for the towncred. I lean towards town, but in either case i'm happy having him here until later.

Venmar, i still think that the exchange involving me, him and enter was a bit awkward from his side. Again, this is too little content to have a clear read, but i wouldn't place him among my highest townreads for today. If i want to follow a strategy where the most obvtown players are left for pre-lywin, i could consider lynching here today because he doesn't look too scummy either. If i want to aim to the best chance of hitting town though, i would look elsewhere.

Hectic. Posted little, but from my extremely limited experience with him i think he does this type of introduction as town. Not sure if he also does it as scum.

Gamma seems a bit warmheaded but i liked his introduction, since i had similar thoughts about venmar. I'd say less drastically alignment involving thoughts, but i guess that's how gamma would express them.

I am not a huge fan of Pyrrha's content/posts ratio. He seems like coasting the gamestate. Not willing to lynch here today.

I really liked Rauth's introduction, regardless of whether his strategy is going to be efficient or not. Currently my highest townread.

DDL is completely null to me, no experience with him.

Map Wolf and Gyro's posts look like we're still in some kind of RVS carefree gamestate, but we're not - i expect more from those slots.

I guess this sounds like a readlist full of null reads... and that's because it is. Not being able to rely on votes and wagons make it a bit harder to look at scum intent and associative potential. Once everyone has chimed in (looking at you, @Pine @Creature), i think we should start defining our strategy and making compromises - days are short, and no-lynch is bad.
I’m assuming this is a typo? How am I “coasting”? What do you mean about Gamma being “warmheaded”? How is Venmar, “awkward” exactly? Eh, Rauth looks like he’s trying to solve but the jury’s out on him, until he actually makes some reads. Mech talk isn’t AI.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 172, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 140, Venmar wrote:also
big lol
@gamma for coming out of the gates only shading me
Actually if you don’t care about it why post this, specifically in a way that tries to catch my attention
Posting “big lol”, doesn’t really read as if he “cares” all that much.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 175, Map Wolf wrote:VOTE: Rautherdir
I’d be onboard with that depending on his reads - which he has yet to make.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 176, Map Wolf wrote:I feel like a winning strategy would be for Vig (Wake) to just choose someone who we randomlynch.
Why random?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 180, Enter wrote:
In post 166, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I think you should always lynch your strongest tr, especially on D1.
What? Why do you put more weight on lynching your strongest TR on day 1? It would seem it would be more important in future days, policy lynching seems like it's probably better earlier in the game than later.

And I am very much for policy lynching. I think policy lynches have won games before, and they're undervalued and underappreciated ways to better manage the game from a town perspective.
Well, I’m not a fan of pls as you know, unless very extreme circumstances and I don’t really see what Venmar has done to even warrant a policy lynch?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:05 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 190, Enter wrote:
In post 189, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 166, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I think you should always lynch your strongest tr, especially on D1.
What? Why do you put more weight on lynching your strongest TR on day 1? It would seem it would be more important in future days, policy lynching seems like it's probably better earlier in the game than later.

And I am very much for policy lynching. I think policy lynches have won games before, and they're undervalued and underappreciated ways to better manage the game from a town perspective.
Well, I’m not a fan of pls as you know, unless very extreme circumstances and I don’t really see what Venmar has done to even warrant a policy lynch?
Have you ever experienced a policy lynch before, or is this merely a theoretical opposition?
I was in a game where a player literally refused to ever vote but nevertheless continued to prod dodge, so we lynched him because the mechanics were votes heavy and a non-voting slot was a threat to the game - which is as close as I’ve ever gotten. Like I said, I’m not a fan without a damn good reason and you still haven’t explained why Venmar would even be deserving of one.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:17 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 194, Gamma Emerald wrote:You gonna answer the actual question?
Who is this directed to?

Because if me, I clearly did and Enter seemed satisfied with my response. Apologies, you if were referring to someone else.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:24 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 196, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:
In post 159, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 149, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Yo
Parkinsons
, My posts are genuine. You can have more fluff later when i feel like singing some song lyrics
I hope that’s a typo
No just couldnt be asked to double check their name so i gave them a nice nickname
Was this directed to Fakran? You might want to seriously watch it with that, it could be considered borderline insulting.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:26 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 195, DrDolittle wrote:Damn I am behind already
Any thoughts on the current gamestate?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:35 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 193, Enter wrote:
In post 192, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 190, Enter wrote:
In post 189, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

Have you ever experienced a policy lynch before, or is this merely a theoretical opposition?
I was in a game where a player literally refused to ever vote but nevertheless continued to prod dodge, so we lynched him because the mechanics were votes heavy and a non-voting slot was a threat to the game - which is as close as I’ve ever gotten. Like I said, I’m not a fan without a damn good reason and you still haven’t explained why Venmar would even be deserving of one.
I see. I think you should try it. I have done so recently and I think games are so much better when you don't stress the whole time about only lynching purely because a player must be scum.
Not entirely sure I agree but I’m really liking this response, regardless.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 210, Rautherdir wrote:Well, I'm still waiting on two more volunteers to never get lynched before I can reveal my plan.
In post 116, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:@Rutherdir: any reads so far as in anyone you’re possibly leaning to as vig worthy?
Why haven’t you answered this yet?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:57 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 211, Wake1 wrote:So, quick question for everyone else.

Since it's Day 1 this is the Day when there will be the most Town to Mimes in the game. Odds are good that if I shoot Day 1, the chances of me hitting Town are best.

So, I'm saying all of you should vote who I should Vig (the person most likely NOT to be a Mime).
You mean soft voting because real voting will result in an actual lynch.

And then we have Rauth with a plan that may possibly contradict yours as my #1 tr I think is in his never lynching pool.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

I wanted to offer, I just wanted him to either give some reads or at least have some clue what the plan is first. :/
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:31 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 221, Hectic wrote:To whoever asked me why I voted for Farkhan:
It was because I was townreading him early on based on reasons I have now completely forgotten but will likely come back to in the future once I ISO him. Hope this helps.

UNVOTE: Venmar

I'm of the opinion that we should keep very strong townreads around to help gamesolve since we plan on lynching them eventually anyway. That opinion extends to Rau currently. Enter would be useful to have around as well, though my townread is not as strong on that particular individual.
In post 222, Hectic wrote:Hmm, why did I unvote Venmar in that same post? Didn't really notice myself doing it. Very strange.
Perhaps I have an subconscious strong townread on him and as a result I automatically unvoted while making that post.
Thing is, keeping all of our strong townreads alive would be impractical as we do have to avoid lynching Mimes, so I can settle for my 3rd or 4th strongest townread.

In post 223, Hectic wrote:
In post 220, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I wanted to offer, I just wanted him to either give some reads or at least have some clue what the plan is first. :/
Interesting.
That was me who asked. He still hasn’t responded to my inquiry on his reads and why is he keeping the plan such a mystery? I definitely want to make it to endgame or at least far into the game as possible. I’m tired of dying early in so many of my games.

What is concerning me the most, is that if you believe that the volunteers are more likely to be town than mimes, isn’t that the very pool, we ought to be lynching/vigging in?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 224, Rautherdir wrote:I didn't notice Hectic volunteering. The group is me, Enter, Venmar, Farkran, Hectic, and DrDolittle. There are now four possibilities. Either 0, 1, 2, or 3 mimes are in the group that volunteered. The game is now divided into three groups, the vig, the group that volunteered, and everyone else.

What's going to happen next, is we're going to ignore what I said earlier about not lynching in that group. The vig is going to shoot someone. Anyone except themselves. And as long as there aren't 2 mimes in that group then town wins.

If the vig shoots town, then the lynch will be in the group the vig shot in. If the vig shoots a mime, then the lynch will be in the group the vig didn't shoot.
On every future day, if the previous day's lynch was on town then you'll lynch in the same group that player was in. If the previous day's lynch was on a mime then you'll lynch in the other group.
Once there are the same number of town and mimes, not including the vig, lynch the vig, and get a town victory.
Why do you keep ignoring my question to you?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 225, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 197, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 194, Gamma Emerald wrote:You gonna answer the actual question?
Who is this directed to?

Because if me, I clearly did and Enter seemed satisfied with my response. Apologies, you if were referring to someone else.
No it is towards Enter
Oh, I must have missed it then.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 230, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 227, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 224, Rautherdir wrote:I didn't notice Hectic volunteering. The group is me, Enter, Venmar, Farkran, Hectic, and DrDolittle. There are now four possibilities. Either 0, 1, 2, or 3 mimes are in the group that volunteered. The game is now divided into three groups, the vig, the group that volunteered, and everyone else.

What's going to happen next, is we're going to ignore what I said earlier about not lynching in that group. The vig is going to shoot someone. Anyone except themselves. And as long as there aren't 2 mimes in that group then town wins.

If the vig shoots town, then the lynch will be in the group the vig shot in. If the vig shoots a mime, then the lynch will be in the group the vig didn't shoot.
On every future day, if the previous day's lynch was on town then you'll lynch in the same group that player was in. If the previous day's lynch was on a mime then you'll lynch in the other group.
Once there are the same number of town and mimes, not including the vig, lynch the vig, and get a town victory.
Even though this goes against my own idea of how vig should be used, I kinda think this idea is alright having crunched the numbers on it. I am curious if there is a way to improve it because it basically just accepts a loss in one scenario which feels lame super early
Well, if we get down to one mime left we could abandon following the strategy strictly.

p-edit:
Yes, that's why I lied about not lynching in that group today. Well, we might not, depends on where the vig shoots.

p-edit2:
Because I haven't really had a chance to answer it yet? But to answer it, I don't really know how to read people yet in this format. That's why I went to solving the game mechanically instead.
So your plan doesn’t contradict either the vigg’s plan or in lynching the towniest of players then?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:39 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 232, Gamma Emerald wrote:I have ideas on how to read people, but no real solid format. For example, I think scum are likely to be more particular about who is lynched versus town, who probably will mostly just have people they do not want lynched.
Yeah, that makes sense. If anyone is pushing a particular player to be lynched, I’d definitely be leery of that, especially if it goes against consensus.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:43 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 234, Rautherdir wrote:I don't actually know what the vig's plan is, but it doesn't contradict lynching the towniest of players.
He wants us to vote, I assume not actual vote for a player to be vigged, so we should probably use heal tags for that to separate the vig vote from the lynch vote. So you aren’t necessarily assuming that mimes aren’t in that volunteer group, I’m guessing? I think that’s probably wise but surely you must have a least a couple of reads by now, right?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #41) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:47 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 239, Gamma Emerald wrote:As for the strategy I was fine with it before I realized there’s not much of a point where it would be wise to stop besides when the second mine dies
What might be interesting is if there is a group with 1 mime we select, and that mime is lynched last out of their group, because that puts us close to a win with a whole untouched group
Actually having brought that up I feel like 6 alive would be a good time to re-evaluate that strategy. I wouldn’t say to outright stop, more to see if and how scum has been working to manipulate the strategy. If they try to devalue it that probably means it hurts them, but if they try to steer it a specific way it probably is at least not kryptonite for them
The only good reason to even consider lynching someone with possible mime equity, is to look for possible associatives, otherwise it just hurts town. Am I missing something?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 242, Gamma Emerald wrote:Idk what you’re responding to out of that?
What might be interesting is if there is a group with 1 mime we select, and that mime is lynched last out of their group, because that puts us close to a win with a whole untouched group
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 243, Rautherdir wrote:Yeah. The strategy does usually win the moment all mimes are in the no-lynch group though. I am going to develop reads, I just haven't had time to actually read as much as I would want to yet.
Yeah, now that’s starting to actually make sense, so how do we accomplish that? Because I’m skeptical that the volunteer group hasn’t any mimes in it. I could obviously be wrong on that but a great way for a mime to fulfill their wincon, could be to volunteer to get towncred, hoping they could still be lynched as a result of that. Did anyone play House Party? This is starting to remind of that.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #44) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 244, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 238, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 234, Rautherdir wrote:I don't actually know what the vig's plan is, but it doesn't contradict lynching the towniest of players.
He wants us to vote, I assume not actual vote for a player to be vigged, so we should probably use heal tags for that to separate the vig vote from the lynch vote. So you aren’t necessarily assuming that mimes aren’t in that volunteer group, I’m guessing? I think that’s probably wise but surely you must have a least a couple of reads by now, right?
To the contrary, I only specified that the group wouldn't be lynched on day 1, so mimes might have joined for town equity. My plan simply doesn't care if mimes joined or not. It's up to the vig to decide which group has less mimes. (And in the event the vig picks a group with all three mimes then we still win, as long as the first person killed is town.)
Oh I misunderstood then. Fuck.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Yeah, I agree with that. So for me, you, Enter and Hectic are the slots I think are the towniest. I’m not opposed to Venmar though, just feel better about those 3.

Outside of that, I’m less confident. Most other slots are nulls to me.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #46) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 250, Map Wolf wrote:
In post 224, Rautherdir wrote:revious day's lynch was on town then you'll lynch in the same group that player was in. If the previous day's lynch was on a mime then you'll lynch in the other group.
My idea is also that we lynch vig as the final lynch. As for who to shoot? I feel like it might be better if you use the shot to avoid the timelimit (If it resets the timer that is)
@mod, is this even possible?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 175, Map Wolf wrote:VOTE: Rautherdir
Are you voting him for vig or lynch, because there’s two?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:16 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 255, DrDolittle wrote:Rauth but if you're a mime then you can remediate who's in the group
I don’t know why we’re not just choosing the most obvious town slots. The more widely tr a slot, the less chance for them to be a vig.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #49) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 256, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 255, DrDolittle wrote:Rauth but if you're a mime then you can remediate who's in the group
I don’t know why we’re not just choosing the most obvious town slots. The more widely tr a slot, the less chance for them to be a MIME.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

There’s only one slot that’s confitown or almost and that’s Wake. He’s the only one who we can reasonably assume, due to not being CC’d is locktown.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #51) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:32 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 260, Map Wolf wrote:
In post 258, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:There’s only one slot that’s confitown or almost and that’s Wake. He’s the only one who we can reasonably assume, due to not being CC’d is locktown.
Well you'd be a really bad player if you were genuine vig and did not CC him. So he's locktown beyond some bad town player.
Yep, I was referring to any lurker slot because not everyone has posted but I see no reason to doubt Wake is vig.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #52) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 263, Creature wrote:
In post 5, Rautherdir wrote:The vig should claim immediately, use their shot publicly, and then be the day 1 or 2 lynch.
You were just shot

Stop posting
In post 264, Creature wrote:Oh oops, didn't realize that won't work
Dafuq
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #53) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 265, Creature wrote:
*Got ninja'd
Yah this

(if they're not too terrible)
The only one we have is Wake.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #54) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 269, Creature wrote:Enter is pretty much town already

Easy
Agreed
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 271, Creature wrote:Hey Esphyra
I’m going to assume that’s me, eventhough you spelt my name wrong. :lol:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #56) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 275, Creature wrote:
In post 272, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 269, Creature wrote:Enter is pretty much town already

Easy
Agreed
What do you think is better?

I go through all remaining 10 pages and spam quite a lot or I just start solving from here?
I think Enter, Rauth or Hectic. I think that Rauth needs to be resolved sooner than later, since he is trying to direct the game and DDL pointed out that he could possibly be mime doing that. I really don’t think so but it’s obviously possible, so I’m leaning on voting Rauth, either for lynch or vig and Enter or Hectic for the other slot I guess?

I would just like to keep Enter in the game longer because I like how he’s been approaching the game, so maybe Rauth and Hectic then?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #57) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 278, Creature wrote:Page 4

Oh no Gamma randed scum
Reasons?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #58) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 279, Creature wrote:Oh right oh right Phyrra is Alisae, right?
:lol: no. Why do you think that?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #59) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

VOTE: Rauth
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #60) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 290, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don’t like that there’s barely anything I feel is interactable in Creature’s posting
“Intractable”? What do you mean?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #61) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 292, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 290, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don’t like that there’s barely anything I feel is interactable in Creature’s posting
“Interactable”? What do you mean?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:29 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 305, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 294, Creature wrote:
In post 291, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 284, Creature wrote:
In post 283, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 279, Creature wrote:Oh right oh right Phyrra is Alisae, right?
:lol: no. Why do you think that?
idk, Alisae is usually the spammy anime avatar
Alisae also doesn’t play that much anymore
unless she's scum
What???
Unless it’s a Great Idea game, you can’t have any control over what you’re alignment is pre-game, unless Creature is suggesting Ali has a tendency to replace out as town. Is that what you’re saying, @Creature?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:33 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 319, Creature wrote:Yep, better to keep Wake alive to be the last lynch of the game

He should also keep his shot for as long as possible
Yeah, that’s probably a good idea.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:00 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 322, Farkran wrote:I think rauth was at L-2 though.

Not that it changes anything, both town and mimes have the same advantage to quickly selfhammer because, knowing their own alignment, they are never wrong in doing so. It's not the same as quickhammering in a standard mafia game, where you can't be sure of the alignment of your target.

Both town and mimes also have an interest in NOT selfhammering to gain towncred, as long as it isn't the last mime alive or the last town in lywin.
Well yeah, the last mime would obviously self-hammer. Problem is that can obviously never be used as a reaction test.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #65) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:01 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Oh wait, I thought he was at L-1. Are you sure?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:21 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 395, Wake1 wrote:Nikos is on V/LA until 12/22?

Are you going to at least be able to play, Nikos?
Hi, just caught up on the game. Yes, I will be able to play. I’m on V/LA since I haven’t been feeling too hot the last couple of weeks but it really shouldn’t impact this game.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:32 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

My thoughts, I tr both Hectic, DDL but would prefer they stay around awhile longer, DDL more than Hectic, so I guess that would leave Venmar and Farkran, I guess. I had doubts on Venmar but after Rauth flip, I’m leaning town on him. I’m okay with either being the next lynch.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:33 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 404, Hectic wrote:Still think we should've kept Rau around and treated him as a semi-confirmed town.

grumble grumble
I don't want to be lynched yet.

@Pyrrha: Why did Ray flipping town better your read on Venmar? Rau was a consensus townread, does this mean his flip has bettered your read on everyone then?

Happy to lynch Farkran but he could be useful to keep around. Venmar's probably fine but I'll ISO him again to double check.
Because he correctly tr Rauth.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:35 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 405, Hectic wrote:Pyrrha, Map Wolf, DDL, Creature Mime team.
You guys need to sort out which if you is town.
Are you planning to elaborate on any of this?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:42 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 405, Hectic wrote:Pyrrha, Map Wolf, DDL, Creature Mime team.
You guys need to sort out which if you is town.
In post 404, Hectic wrote:Still think we should've kept Rau around and treated him as a semi-confirmed town.

grumble grumble

@Pyrrha: Why did Ray flipping town better your read on Venmar? Rau was a consensus townread, does this mean his flip has bettered your read on everyone then?

Happy to lynch Farkran but he could be useful to keep around. Venmar's probably fine but I'll ISO him again to double check.
In post 402, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:My thoughts, I tr both Hectic, DDL but would prefer they stay around awhile longer, DDL more than Hectic, so I guess that would leave Venmar and Farkran, I guess. I had doubts on Venmar but after Rauth flip, I’m leaning town on him. I’m okay with either being the next lynch.
Fypov, how does my wanting not to lynch you today mime indicative? I’m liking your approach to the game and think it’s suboptimal for you to die today, which according post 404, you don’t want anyway but I’m not opposed to it either.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:47 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 409, Enter wrote:
In post 406, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

grumble grumble

Because he correctly tr Rauth.
You mean like literally everyone else in the game? The difference being that Venmar tried to say LAMIST because of it but no one else did
In post 410, Enter wrote:Venmars approach is self contradictory
I was just thinking that if Rau was scum than Venmar would be as well but I could see it as a possible TMI too, I suppose.

So, you still think Hectic is the most optimal lynch today?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:10 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 412, Enter wrote:
In post 411, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I was just thinking that if Rau was scum than Venmar would be as well but I could see it as a possible TMI too, I suppose.

So, you still think Hectic is the most optimal lynch today?
I had the same thought, actually, lemme see where I got that from, cuz I dismissed it recently as only being gut but I might have been wrong.

Of the players in the current list, Hectic is probably the best as far as lynching strong town reads first. Farkran I think is possibly the only person I think more likely to flip town in our group (although I think I'm somewhat town reading DDL as well).
Yeah, I think Hectic is probably wrong on DDL. Thinking it over, if it’s between those 3, Farkran may be better to keep around longer, so I’m leaning Hectic. It’s too bad there aren’t stumps in this setup, because then we’d just boom, boom, boom, keep lynching the towniest of players without needing to consider a particular player’s utility to town and I think that’s arguably true for all 3.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #73) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:16 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 413, Enter wrote:So I think my number one scum read if Rau had flipped scum would be Farkran, TBH

I think my Venmar read was mostly gut
In post 414, Enter wrote:I just skimmed both ISOs and I didn't see anything that made one largely likely scum over the other other than the fact that Venmar is pushing Rau as a lunch earlier.

Hectic recently became a better lynch, though, because I think they're likely town, and because if the flip scum, I think we avoid Venmar, but if they flip town we should flip Venmar next, because I think a town Hectic means Venmar is also town
So you think Rau/Farkran, Hectic/Venmar are likely the same alignment. I can see Rau/Farkran but why Hectic/Venmar?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #74) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:19 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

VOTE: Hectic

I can get aboard this but I agree, Venmar should probably be resolved at some point, probably sooner than later.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #75) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:19 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 421, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 402, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:My thoughts, I tr both Hectic, DDL but would prefer they stay around awhile longer, DDL more than Hectic, so I guess that would leave Venmar and Farkran, I guess. I had doubts on Venmar but after Rauth flip, I’m leaning town on him. I’m okay with either being the next lynch.
Why do you want me to stay? I'm putting in epsilon effort this game.
I liked some of your posts. I thought they were helpful to the game but you make a very good point. You would be even more of an asset if you put more effort into the game, so I hope you will post more.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #76) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:21 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 423, DrDolittle wrote:I am really confused is this game supposed to be a flipless or rauth flipped with one less vote on him
In post 403, GuyInFreezer wrote:
I am confirming that I have made a mod error. For some strange reason when I flipped Rauth I thought this game was a micro. I apologize for such a blatant mistake.
I don’t know, I’m still extremely confused by this.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #77) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 428, Hectic wrote:
In post 408, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Fypov, how does my wanting not to lynch you today mime indicative? I’m liking your approach to the game and think it’s suboptimal for you to die today, which according post 404, you don’t want anyway but I’m not opposed to it either.
What I found Mime-indicative about your post was you saying Venmar gets towncred for correctly townreading Rau. Literally everyone in the game was townreading Rau, so I don't like that line of reasoning.

And yeah, would rather not be lynched today but I understand that's slightly selfish, so if you want to lynch me anyway, go for it.
Because he was the first but I realized that could also be TMI too. I would very likely be mime reading him if Rauth had flipped mime.

You are a strong townread of mine, so you’re a safe lynch.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #78) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:28 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Marcel Marceau
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #79) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 431, Hectic wrote:Why are people townreading DDL? I didn't really like anything from his ISO, and he feels similar to the last game I played with scum!him where he was popping in with opinions but not many explanations.
Well, fair I guess. So, I suppose a townlean would make more sense but do you see him pushing a mimey agenda? And the other players you mentioned, what are your reasons for mime reading them?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #80) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 432, Hectic wrote:
In post 220, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I wanted to offer, I just wanted him to either give some reads or at least have some clue what the plan is first. :/
Also, I find this slightly Mime-indicative. Could be Mime!Pyrrha giving excuses for why she didn't volunteer.
And why wouldn’t I volunteer as mime? Why would I care about Rauth’s plan or more importantly, alignment?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #81) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 436, Venmar wrote:
@mod
- just for the record rauth got lynched with 5 votes based on the votecount because you counted my vote despite me unvoting
In post 437, Hectic wrote:The mod flipped Rau 1 vote early because he thought there were less players in the game and majority had been resched.
Wait, so Rauth was flipped by mistake?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #82) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 441, Farkran wrote:I'm starting to think all these "i want X alive longer" actually mean "i don't want to lynch there because i know he's town, let's pick a different target until i can find some solid reason to scumread the consensus lynch".

There are several samples of this specific mindset coming from Enter, Pyrrha, Map Wolf and Hectic. Among those, i'm mostly suspicious of Pyrrha and Map Wolf - there's no real reason to wait on Hectic now that he produced reads (which i mostly agree with), and i don't like talking about myself but i also produced a lot of content, although my reads have't been confirmed in any possible way. I mean, there's no reason to say i am better than anyone else, nor Hectic, until our reads flip and we're proven right or wrong. I feel like wanting to stall townread lynches is becoming a mime trend to lead lynches on mimes.

I mean, if we are to follow rauth strat, we need to lynch in {Enter, Hectic, Farkran, DDL, Venmar}. Out of these i'm townreading Enter and Hectic the most, and now that Hectic produced reads i have no reserves in giving him the peace he deserves.

VOTE: Hectic

RIP
Why is wanting to keep around a consensus tr longer bad, if they’re helping advance the gamestate?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #83) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 442, Venmar wrote:
In post 437, Hectic wrote:The mod flipped Rau 1 vote early because he thought there were less players in the game and majority had been resched.
i mean pine hasn't posted yet so this game might've as well have been smaller. either way the mod counted 6 votes when there were actually 5.

@mod
also has pine been prodded yet?
So, was his lynch a mistake then?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #84) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:58 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 449, Venmar wrote:
In post 431, Hectic wrote:Why are people townreading DDL? I didn't really like anything from his ISO, and he feels similar to the last game I played with scum!him where he was popping in with opinions but not many explanations.
to be completely honest, i like the vibe of his posts for the most part, and i think more people have mime equity than him in my eyes so it's a bit PoE as well. it's not an irontight read though
In post 447, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Why is wanting to keep around a consensus tr longer bad, if they’re helping advance the gamestate?
i don't think pyrrha is scummy for voicing this sentiment though. it feels like authentic concerned town rather than a mime, especially since pyrrha has stuck with the sentiment upon scrutiny.

actually i just read page 17 again and saw pyrrha's vote on hectic which contradicts some of what i just wrote above lol. i'd feel more comfortable with my above read if he didn't make that vote but i think pyrrha is more town than mime still.
I still would prefer to keep Hectic around but who do you think we should lynch instead? I made it very clear in my post, that I really don’t want to lynch any of them for those reasons but I also want to lesson the chances of lynching a potential mime, so the ideal lynch candidate is someone who’s obvtown who isn’t doing jack. If you can think of anyone who fits that description, I’ll switch my vote.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #85) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 450, Venmar wrote:
In post 448, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
i mean pine hasn't posted yet so this game might've as well have been smaller. either way the mod counted 6 votes when there were actually 5.

@mod
yes, the mod thought it was 6 votes to lynch instead of 7, while also miscounting the votes since rauf actually had 5 votes (mod counted my vote but i unvoted)
If his lynch was in error, does that impact the integrity of the game?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #86) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 454, Farkran wrote:
In post 447, Pyrrha Nikos wrote: Why is wanting to keep around a consensus tr longer bad, if they’re helping advance the gamestate?
Because there's no reason to believe they have better reads than anyone else until their they or their reads flip. Once they provide content and they flip town, i'm more than happy to deadsheep their reads.

Moreover, i want to consolidate the towniness of the volunteer group, as i think it has better town equity than the other and i'd rather not be forced to switch for lynching a dubious read.
They may not be better but we can trust their sincerity. That was the issue with Rauth, we couldn’t read him because he hadn’t given any reads but Hectic is very likely to flip town here but I also wish he could be stumped or lynch a strong tr that is pretty much useless instead.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #87) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:13 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 456, Hectic wrote:Just remember that Creature's probably a Mime this game. He spam posts more as town, and his posting this game hasn't felt very natural. Also this:
In post 276, Creature wrote:tbh I feel like shit having to spam a lot, but it feels so compulsive
Creature’s a difficult slot to parse, if not one of the most hard to read slots on the site.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #88) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 462, Venmar wrote:
In post 458, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I still would prefer to keep Hectic around but who do you think we should lynch instead? I made it very clear in my post, that I really don’t want to lynch any of them for those reasons but I also want to lesson the chances of lynching a potential mime, so the ideal lynch candidate is someone who’s obvtown who isn’t doing jack. If you can think of anyone who fits that description, I’ll switch my vote.
the problem is that most people who are doing something are either very town or very mimey to most people, and most people who aren't doing anything are mostly null to most people. wake would probably fit your description but he's the vig so we shouldn't lynch that right now.

this is honestly your read and thought process. if hectic wasn't your preferred lynch, then who was, and if you don't have an alternative right now, why vote for hectic in the meantime?
(full disclosure, i'm not actually mime reading you, i just want to know your thought process so we can sort it out)
But I have to vote someone, so I don’t have anyone better. I was going to vote you but then I started to doubt it but I’m back to thinking Enter may be wrong on you. I could unvote but would that help? If I thought so I would unvote. Other than Enter, Hectic is my strongest tr. I think it’s still optimal to play it safe rather than risk lynching a less obvtown slot.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #89) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 464, Map Wolf wrote:
In post 425, DrDolittle wrote:This is a v v town mentality
Eh not really. I could've easily made that post as mime.
I think in this game in particular, it’s probably best not to give easy trs. Unlike a regular game, mimes don’t really have to push an antitown agenda, so it’s a lot easier for them to hide.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #90) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 466, Map Wolf wrote:VOTE: Hectic
Could we please get a votecount?
@mod, could we please get a votecount?

They won’t see it unless you bold it.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #91) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Spoiler:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #92) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:15 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 500, Creature wrote:
Pine
, Phyrra and Gyro seem most likely the mime team
In post 498, Creature wrote:
In post 494, DrDolittle wrote:Man I hoped this game would just be full of shitposts of players pretending to be mimes and get lynched and the opposite is happening
guess players would rather "live as long as possible"
Good job on catching a no poster. :lol:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #93) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:19 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 532, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
Pine
In post 494, DrDolittle wrote:Man I hoped this game would just be full of shitposts of players pretending to be mimes and get lynched and the opposite is happening
Speaking of:

@mod, when are you going to prod Pine?
. Allowing a inactive slot to continue to exist is hurting the integrity of the game.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #94) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:28 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

That post from Creature definitely pings me. I don’t know if Creature is a mime or using 0 level thinking but to mime read a poster who hasn’t even posted yet is very suspicious to me. I am definitely opposed to lynching him. It would be extremely easy to peg a no poster as mime in this setup. Unless Creature has some meta on Pine wrt to replace outs, this is concerning.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #95) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:29 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 534, Wake1 wrote:I'm still here, don't prod me please.

Should I Vig someone today?
I think it’s best to wait, don’t you?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #96) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:33 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 535, Enter wrote:If Venmar and Farkran both flip town, I think we just lynch the rest of my group (excluding me) and then lynch vig and then win
I think Venmar definitely flips town here. I read that replace out as super townie, so I think he’s a safer choice than Farkran.

Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #97) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 539, Hectic wrote:Woah, how am I still alive? Maybe I'm immortal or something.

Venmar slot is townier after the ragequit, only skimmed, will say more later if I'm still alive.
In post 540, Hectic wrote:UNVOTE:
Wtf is going on with GiF?

Anyway, so long as you’re still here. Can you elaborate on your mime suspects? You already did me but I’m curious to hear your thoughts on the rest.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #98) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:09 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 540, Hectic wrote:UNVOTE:
If your vote was a hammer, it won’t count. I tried that once in Labrynth when I stupidly quick hammered town and the mod refused to count it.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:12 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 539, Hectic wrote:Woah, how am I still alive? Maybe I'm immortal or something.

Venmar slot is townier after the ragequit, only skimmed, will say more later if I'm still alive.
If you are actually still alive, then we should probably lynch you after Venmar.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #100) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:20 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 544, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Oof RWBY fan, do you still like that shite?
After the first few seasons the show and characters feel dead af
I really don’t know hardly anything about it. I made the account to join a game with Krazy and Ank, who also used characters from RWBY.

Btw, do you have any thoughts on who might be mime here?

And please don’t say a no poster. :lol:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #101) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:35 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 546, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:
In post 545, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 544, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Oof RWBY fan, do you still like that shite?
After the first few seasons the show and characters feel dead af
I really don’t know hardly anything about it. I made the account to join a game with Krazy and Ank, who also used characters from RWBY.

Btw, do you have any thoughts on who might be mime here?

And please don’t say a no poster. :lol:
No and i really dont care, just wagon whoever has most votes
:shifty:

How do you not care? You are either a mime here or you’re being antitown by doing nothing to help yourself become more sortable.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #102) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:56 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 548, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Anti town is a cool title. I’ll take that.

But why would a mime not care surely he wants to disguise as a townie
A mime could be trying to hide, which wouldn’t be extremely difficult in this type of setup as compared to a more traditional game.

So I could see a mime trying to fake being townie as well as coasting to look like they don’t care. My point is, if you are not a mime, you’re not helping by refusing to sort.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #103) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:18 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 550, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:
In post 549, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 548, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Anti town is a cool title. I’ll take that.

But why would a mime not care surely he wants to disguise as a townie
A mime could be trying to hide, which wouldn’t be extremely difficult in this type of setup as compared to a more traditional game.

So I could see a mime trying to fake being townie as well as coasting to look like they don’t care. My point is, if you are not a mime, you’re not helping by refusing to sort.
Bro this gamemode so easy, just lynch in numerical list order. Trust me
Numerical order? What?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #104) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 552, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Ye, the order of the list on the thread
In post 0, GuyInFreezer wrote:There is no fancy image or anything because I hate this game.

Players

DrDolittle
Pine
Gamma Emerald
Farkran
Pyrrha Nikos
Venmar
Rautherdir -
Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 1.
Enter
Map Wolf
Hectic
Creature
Wake88
Gyro Zeppeli
You mean, THIS one?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #105) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

There’s no way you seriously believe that.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #106) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 558, Creature wrote:
In post 532, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
Pine
Pyrrha definitely shall never be lynched here
In post 559, Creature wrote:
In post 536, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:That post from Creature definitely pings me. I don’t know if Creature is a mime or using 0 level thinking but to mime read a poster who hasn’t even posted yet is very suspicious to me. I am definitely opposed to lynching him. It would be extremely easy to peg a no poster as mime in this setup. Unless Creature has some meta on Pine wrt to replace outs, this is concerning.
Already said:

that's most likely the mime team because everybody else has something towny for them
So, you’re seriously saying this about a slot that has not even posted but you’re townier than me? If you’re not a mime, then you’re on crack. Which one do you think is more likely?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #107) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:18 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 561, Creature wrote:I'm 100% scumreading a zeroposter if everybody else is townier
You shouldn’t even have a read on a zeroposter, unless you have meta reasons to sr that slot. Do you?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #108) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 564, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 536, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:That post from Creature definitely pings me. I don’t know if Creature is a mime or using 0 level thinking but to mime read a poster who hasn’t even posted yet is very suspicious to me. I am definitely opposed to lynching him. It would be extremely easy to peg a no poster as mime in this setup. Unless Creature has some meta on Pine wrt to replace outs, this is concerning.
Tbh I kinda do have an idea about how Pine handles replacing as each alignment but the fact he hasn't posted at all makes me worried it might have no real value
I get the sense he's the type to lurk about as scum and rep out as town

But yeah given Creature is doing this approach I find it very strange Pine would be in the scum pile vs the null pile
Well in FF he didn’t rep out but he failed to answer any prods and since the mod hasn’t yet responded, we don’t even know if he’s received one yet.

And I was scum with him in MfD and he didn’t lurk in that.

But yeah I agree, no one should ever have a no poster in their PoE but If GiF would resolve this but prodding him, then we could actually make an informed read on that slot.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #109) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 464, Map Wolf wrote:
In post 425, DrDolittle wrote:This is a v v town mentality
Eh not really. I could've easily made that post as mime.
This is another thing that pings me. Creature if not mime, is making 0 level reads. While Map isn’t one of my strongest trs, Creature putting him in his PoE is highly suspicious.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #110) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 577, Farkran wrote:By the way i don't think votes or unvotes cast after Hectic was hammered count. We're still technically in d2, until the mod gets back. I'm waiting for GIF to wrap up the day and flip Hectic before going forward with the reads.
@mod, please post a VC and prod Pine.
. This is honestly getting ridiculous now but I’m glad Hectic can still give reads but our wasting voting is hella annoying.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #111) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 586, gobbledygook wrote:Why is Wake town? Is he the vig?
Hi, sorry you won’t get to play but you’re predecessor super obvtowned you when he replaced out,

VOTE: goobledygook
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #112) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 588, Creature wrote:I'm pretty much town
“Pretty much”?

You either are or you’re not.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #113) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 589, Creature wrote:But some players think I am scum for thinking the most likely mime team consists of a zeroposter
Well, if you can’t see the faulty logic of that and why that makes you look scummy, I don’t know what to tell you.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #114) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 593, Creature wrote:Coincidentally someone from my mime team took the opportunity to attack me
So, someone in your “mime team” can’t point out that you having a no poster in your PoE looks suspicious? Okay. :shifty:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #115) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 595, Creature wrote:I am not worried though, we should still win this even if I'm never lynched
Same.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #116) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 599, Creature wrote:
In post 597, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 593, Creature wrote:Coincidentally someone from my mime team took the opportunity to attack me
So, someone in your “mime team” can’t point out that you having a no poster in your PoE looks suspicious? Okay. :shifty:
It's a shitty push 5bh
Like yours isn’t?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #117) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Actually, my pushing you for having a no poster in your PoE actually isn’t. What I do know is that you like to deathtunnel and that part of it is NAI and I would just chalk it up to you being wrong like you’ve been in other games with me but I do find it really weird that you would put someone with 0 posts in your PoE.

True, if you tr them, that would look even worse but I’m sure you get my point.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #118) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 602, Creature wrote:
In post 601, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 599, Creature wrote:
In post 597, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
It's a shitty push 5bh
Like yours isn’t?
It's more based on gut. Also you felt like unfocused of the game before you started attacking me.
Can you quote those posts? And if you’re not actually mime here, you’ve wrongly gut sr me before as town, so I think it odd that you’d be so confident about that.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #119) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 605, gobbledygook wrote:Don’t we just win if we correctly vig a Mime?
:lol: no.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #120) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 606, gobbledygook wrote:After reading the winconditions, maybe not. What is the actual point of the vig then..
To lynch town. This is the opposite of a regular game.

And after that, we lynch the vig.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #121) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 620, Farkran wrote:Didn't have a chance to participate lol

Goodbye gobble, i didn't think you were town at this point, but if you were i was wrong
It wasn’t only Venmar’s replace out I read as townie. Like I already posted, I thought he and Rauth were likely the same alignment but it was also the clearly townie way he was trying to sort me. His read on me, post Rauth flip didn’t appear have any agenda.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #122) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 449, Venmar wrote:
to be completely honest, i like the vibe of his posts for the most part, and i think more people have mime equity than him in my eyes so it's a bit PoE as well. it's not an irontight read though
In post 447, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Why is wanting to keep around a consensus tr longer bad, if they’re helping advance the gamestate?
i don't think pyrrha is scummy for voicing this sentiment though. it feels like authentic concerned town rather than a mime, especially since pyrrha has stuck with the sentiment upon scrutiny.

actually i just read page 17 again and saw pyrrha's vote on hectic which contradicts some of what i just wrote above lol. i'd feel more comfortable with my above read if he didn't make that vote but i think pyrrha is more town than mime still.
In post 462, Venmar wrote:
In post 458, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I still would prefer to keep Hectic around but who do you think we should lynch instead? I made it very clear in my post, that I really don’t want to lynch any of them for those reasons but I also want to lesson the chances of lynching a potential mime, so the ideal lynch candidate is someone who’s obvtown who isn’t doing jack. If you can think of anyone who fits that description, I’ll switch my vote.
the problem is that most people who are doing something are either very town or very mimey to most people, and most people who aren't doing anything are mostly null to most people. wake would probably fit your description but he's the vig so we shouldn't lynch that right now.

this is honestly your read and thought process. if hectic wasn't your preferred lynch, then who was, and if you don't have an alternative right now, why vote for hectic in the meantime?
(full disclosure, i'm not actually mime reading you, i just want to know your thought process so we can sort it out)
Theses two posts almost never come from a scum mindset.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #123) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 674, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 658, Enter wrote:If we lynch town today, Wake just needs to shoot town and then lynch him and we win.
Not quite
One more is needed
You are a Vanilla Townie.

You have no special powers.

You win when your faction conrol half of less of the remaining playerlist.
So, that would mean 7 then, correct?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #124) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 666, Enter wrote:The third and final hope in the entire lack of argument you're pushing right now is that I won't be lynched. Even if I power lynch mimes after you leave, I will lose if I'm a mime, because even if it gets down to the last three players for lywin, I will not vote for myself and someone else will be lynched in my stead. The stance I'm taking is unwinnable as a mime.
Why are you so opposed to being lynched?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #125) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 682, Map Wolf wrote:
In post 669, chkflip wrote:VOTE: Varkran

I'm good going this way.
This vote worries me. chkflip {Gyro} didn't vote on the last vote. And on vote 2, {Gamma Emerald, DrDolittle} both voted Farkran. I think there's a real risk that Farkran is thus mime.

VOTE: Creature
Why Creature though over Enter? How is he your strongest tr rn?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #126) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 685, Farkran wrote:
In post 683, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 682, Map Wolf wrote:
In post 669, chkflip wrote:VOTE: Varkran

I'm good going this way.
This vote worries me. chkflip {Gyro} didn't vote on the last vote. And on vote 2, {Gamma Emerald, DrDolittle} both voted Farkran. I think there's a real risk that Farkran is thus mime.

VOTE: Creature
Why Creature though over Enter? How is he your strongest tr rn?
Have i been wrong on you, pyrrha? You mean what you did with creature several pages ago wasn't distancing?
I’m suspicious of Creature’s having a no poster in his PoE, I thought I made that pretty clear.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #127) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:20 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 690, Creature wrote:
In post 686, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I’m suspicious of Creature’s having a no poster in his PoE
Do you know what PoE means?
This is like the second game I’ve been asked this question. Process of elimination, normally that means lynch pool but in this game, it obviously means the exact opposite.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #128) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:21 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Anyway

VOTE: Enter
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #129) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 483, Creature wrote:
In post 482, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 459, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 450, Venmar wrote:
In post 448, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

@mod
yes, the mod thought it was 6 votes to lynch instead of 7, while also miscounting the votes since rauf actually had 5 votes (mod counted my vote but i unvoted)
If his lynch was in error, does that impact the integrity of the game?
No imho
He was very liking going to be lynched anyway
We were all talking about leaving him alive for later in the game though

Glad he ended up lynched instead

Feels ridiculous leaving players to be lynched later
In post 499, Creature wrote:Meh, if Hectic flips town, just lynch:

DrDolittle
Gamma Emerald
Enter

me

then good luck finding the next town
Are you hesitating in voting Enter?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #130) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:04 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Catching up, I think that Enter’s plan to lynch DDL next is a good one since after Enter, I still feel he is more likely town than not and I honestly think it silly not to lynch our strongest consensus tr.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #131) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:12 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 727, Map Wolf wrote:Pretty good chances Gamma is mime.
In post 364, GuyInFreezer wrote:VC 1.2

Rautherdir: Venmar, Map Wolf, Farkran, Creature, DrDolittle, PN
Venmar: Enter, Hectic

Deadline: (expired on 2019-12-11 16:10:35)
In post 626, GuyInFreezer wrote:VC 3.1

gobbledygook - Creature, Pyrrha Nikos, Enter, Map Wolf, Wake88, gobbledygook

gobbledygook was
Vanilla Townie

Game is frozen until I find a replacement.
In post 700, GuyInFreezer wrote:VC 4.2

Enter: Farkran, Map Wolf, DrDolittle, Pyrrha Nikos, Creature
DrDolittle: Enter
Farkran: chkflip

10 alive, 6 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2019-12-18 13:16:59)
I think his failure to not be on any town wagons is concerning. It’s like he’s totally not even invested in this game. @Gamma, why the sudden interest in getting reads on you?

I did think you were likely townie earlier despite that but when is town!you so apathetic to what’s going on in a game? And you’ve coasting almost the entire game, so I’m having trouble seeing that as town.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #132) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 725, chkflip wrote:Waiting for flip. Then re-voting Farkran in the event Enter flips town. Though it wasn't my read on them, the posts leading up to the self-hammer read town to me.
Why not DDL?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #133) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 730, Creature wrote:I thought we were lynching DDL because he's the second strongest townread after Farkran?
I think as long as Enter flips town (very likely) we should stick to his plan.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #134) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 740, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 727, Map Wolf wrote:Pretty good chances Gamma is mime.
If you could talk about why, that would be great.
Outside of this I feel like Farkran and DDL are the only ones to give enough of a stance on me to work with
Any reads? I think you had one on Map.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #135) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

VOTE: DDL
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #136) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 743, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don’t really intend to stick to my old reads but I recall suspecting Creature and TRing Farkran, our of those still around. Don’t recall a solid read on Map from back then.
In post 566, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 559, Creature wrote:
Already said:

that's most likely the mime team because everybody else has something towny for them
Even Map Wolf?
This
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #137) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 746, Gamma Emerald wrote:That’s not exactly me having a read, I had him essentially null, but I severely questioned having Map Wolf as more townread than Pine
What?

I’m totally not following.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #138) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 773, Wake1 wrote:I'll be looking over this game tonight.

Wrapping up my 6th straight 12-hour night shift in a row in 3 hours.
I’m now regretting lynching Enter first over DDL, since I wanted to pick his brain more about his read progression on Farkran. Why did he want DDL lynched first and Farkran vigged, for example? I’m having real trouble wrapping my brain around that.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #139) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 774, Farkran wrote:Yep, gg. This setup was a bit townsided to start with, but rauth strategy was actually very well thought and laid out. If i were a mime i probably wouldn't volunteer either, given the premise of not being lynched ever. The lack of a factional kill, and having a town wincon that makes it unnecessary to actually scumhunt are hard to overcome i guess. Still, it feels good to win two games in a row on the same day :lol:

Who was scum by the way? At some point i thought creature was trying to derail rauth strategy, and so did map wolf - but both are voting me right now so... was my most recent read close to the actual solve? Gamma, Pine and... pyrrha, i guess?
I’m not really liking how you keep flipflopping on me. First you think I’m scum, then town, now scum again? Like why? Why are you being so waffley on my slot?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #140) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 777, Farkran wrote:
In post 776, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 774, Farkran wrote:Yep, gg. This setup was a bit townsided to start with, but rauth strategy was actually very well thought and laid out. If i were a mime i probably wouldn't volunteer either, given the premise of not being lynched ever. The lack of a factional kill, and having a town wincon that makes it unnecessary to actually scumhunt are hard to overcome i guess. Still, it feels good to win two games in a row on the same day :lol:

Who was scum by the way? At some point i thought creature was trying to derail rauth strategy, and so did map wolf - but both are voting me right now so... was my most recent read close to the actual solve? Gamma, Pine and... pyrrha, i guess?
I’m not really liking how you keep flipflopping on me. First you think I’m scum, then town, now scum again? Like why? Why are you being so waffley on my slot?
Not willing to concede? I can respect that, but you have been PoEd hard. If creature, map wolf and chk aren't town they are literally throwing now. No chance.
Wtf are you even talking about? I asked you what is the reasons for your continued waffling on me. Why are you not answering my question?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #141) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 778, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

Not willing to concede? I can respect that, but you have been PoEd hard. If creature, map wolf and chk aren't town they are literally throwing now. No chance.
Wtf are you even talking about? I asked you what is the reasons for your continued waffling on me. Why are you not answering my question?
Do you even realize how insane this sounds? According to your solve then If I’m scum here, then I’ve defacto been gamethrowing. How does that even remotely make any sense to you?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #142) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 780, Creature wrote:

Would mean scumteam is Pine, Pyrrha and Gamma Emerald
Right, so I’m suicidal scum who’s been literally gamethrowing then. Yeah, makes total sense. :shifty:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #143) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 781, Farkran wrote:It's simple math, really. None of the three people voting me can be scum, otherwise they're throwing the game.

Scum knows exactly who is town, and they also know that when i flip it's a town win, because wake is conftown and will br instantly killed.

We are 8 people now, once i flip it makes 7, once wakes die it makes 6: 3 mimes and 3 town. Mimes are endgamed and they lose. Therefore, no scum can willingly vote me right now, otherwise he's literally gamethrowing.

You are just hardpoed, is all. Rauth broke this game, lol
I’m not scum but I’m trying to decide if you are or just insane. I could see it being either Gamma, Pine or someone on this wagon if not you though. Why would you assume that there couldn’t be at least one scum on your wagon? That was the reason Chemist tr Gamma in whatever the name of that TK game was called.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #144) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 783, Farkran wrote:
In post 782, Pyrrha Nikos wrote: Right, so I’m suicidal scum who’s been literally gamethrowing then. Yeah, makes total sense. :shifty:
Nothing else does, so... yes. By the way, do the math by yourself and you will realize i am correct.

It's 2 am here, i need to get some sleep, i hoped i could stay on until my flip for celebration but wake isn't here :(
I know my role pm.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #145) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 785, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 783, Farkran wrote:
In post 782, Pyrrha Nikos wrote: Right, so I’m suicidal scum who’s been literally gamethrowing then. Yeah, makes total sense. :shifty:
Nothing else does, so... yes. By the way, do the math by yourself and you will realize i am correct.

It's 2 am here, i need to get some sleep, i hoped i could stay on until my flip for celebration but wake isn't here :(
I know my role pm.
This is starting to ping me a bit. Like I know I’m not scum here, so I don’t understand how you are sure your wagon is all town - that’s assuming you’re not actually scum here.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #146) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 792, Farkran wrote:
In post 791, Wake1 wrote:I'm still here.

Let me know if/when you still need someone shot.
We isolated the scumteam, if you read the last page we can end their torment and proceed to celebrate :D
I’m never voting you without a NON-mechanical reason for you sr me.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #147) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 807, Creature wrote:If scum are Map Wolf, Pyrrha and Gamma Emerald, we'll need to shoot Pine, because he's a dead town vote and we need all town voting.
Oh really? I just checked his recent posting and he’s definitely avoiding this game.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #148) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 807, Creature wrote:If scum are Map Wolf, Pyrrha and Gamma Emerald, we'll need to shoot Pine, because he's a dead town vote and we need all town voting.
In post 808, Farkran wrote:I mean i don't think map wolf is scum and changed his vote immediately after wake votes me? Does it make any sense...? I could see it as a desperate move to have wake shoot at one of the three people outside the wagon, at least 2 of which must be scum - but we wouldn't know who - so he gains a chance to misvig there?

It's ... dumb, because once one of those 3 comes back online he can vote me, unless pine is the last town but even then, wake could just shot me i guess. It doesn't make any sense.
Both you and Creature are townreading a lurksack who has been extremely active elesewhere online and you think that’s town indicative? :shifty:

But wait, you both think he’s a mime along with me and Gamma correct, so who’s the third then?

What happened to your perfect solve there Farkran?

Tell me how I’m “mathematically” scum again, despite my role pm contradicting that. This is assuming you don’t plan to dodge this question as well.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #149) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 818, Farkran wrote:
In post 815, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

We isolated the scumteam, if you read the last page we can end their torment and proceed to celebrate :D
You... really don't get how math works, do you?

Besides, now you're just looking desperate, so.. yeah, here's your non-mechanical reason. Sorry, i mean no offense, but you are >95% scum in this game. You're welcome if you're willing to vote me and concede, though. I won't complain :giggle:

I'm just waiting for map wolf, gamma or pine to get back here. Likely mapwolf > pine > gamma in that order.
You mean the players in your PoE? But didn’t you say earlier that anyone who votes you is gamethrowing if they’re scum? Oh yeah, please educate me about math some more. Can’t wait.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #150) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 819, Creature wrote:
In post 817, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Both you and Creature are townreading a lurksack who has been extremely active elesewhere online and you think that’s town indicative?
Why isn't he voting Farkran?
Why is he avoiding a game he signed up for? I might agree with you on Pine maybe being town if he wasn’t posting elsewhere on site. But he is clearly avoiding the game, so regardless of his alignment, doing absolutely nothing to advance the game forward is antitown but you can’t replace him as long as he continues to prodge.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #151) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 781, Farkran wrote:
It's simple math, really. None of the three people voting me can be scum, otherwise they're throwing the game

Scum knows exactly who is town, and they also know that when i flip it's a town win, because wake is conftown and will br instantly killed.

We are 8 people now, once i flip it makes 7, once wakes die it makes 6: 3 mimes and 3 town. Mimes are endgamed and they lose. Therefore, no scum can willingly vote me right now, otherwise he's literally gamethrowing.

You are just hardpoed, is all. Rauth broke this game, lol
Farkran’s logic is super sound. :lol:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #152) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:36 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 818, Farkran wrote:
In post 815, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

You... really don't get how math works, do you?

Besides, now you're just looking desperate, so.. yeah, here's your non-mechanical reason. Sorry, i mean no offense, but you are >95% scum in this game. You're welcome if you're willing to vote me and concede, though. I won't complain :giggle:

I'm just waiting for map wolf, gamma or pine to get back here. Likely mapwolf > pine > gamma in that order.
You never really answered this. This answer is still based on mathematical mumbo jumbo. Why do you sr me, apart from whatever tf you think that means?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #153) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:41 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 824, Farkran wrote:Eh, it happens. I too have shut down my brain after i realized we were in autowin mode.

By the way, gg town! Perfect victory! Sorry scum, i admit this game was hard for you. See you next time, it's been fun playing with you all!
Your theory is still wrong but now we’ll probably lose the game because people will think there actually is something to this crackpot theory of yours. :/

Because fmpov, I KNOW that there has to be at least one mime who voted you.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #154) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 827, GuyInFreezer wrote:Pine will be replaced etc
VC in 3 hours
There should be some kind of future game restriction rule against players who sign up for games, flake on a particular game whilst actively posting elsewhere on site.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #155) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 828, Wake1 wrote:Is Farkran hammered yet or no?
In post 829, Creature wrote:Guess we're gonna have to wait 3 freaking hours to find out
In post 830, Creature wrote:Or mod could simply say if Farkran is town or not then we can move on
If he’s hammered, that should be revealed with the VC. He’s either hammered or he isn’t and if he isn’t the mod obviously won’t flip him.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #156) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 834, GuyInFreezer wrote:Still no desktop VC yadda yadda

Farkran - chkflip, Creature, Wake88, Farkran, Map Wolf

Farkran was lynched!
Farkran was a
Mime

Game is frozen until rep is found
I was hard townreading him initially but his recent posts really pinged me but his last post, made me think I was just paranoid about him being a woat.

It would have been a lot better to have just followed Enter’s plan because we 100% know that Wake is town.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #157) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 842, Chemist1422 wrote:Yo

Real talk I have no idea about theory for this setup and haven’t read much but I’ve seen flips
And you’ve already made a thousand more times a contribution than your predecessor. :lol:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #158) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Is it just me or does Chk and Gamma’s interactions read like mime theater to anyone?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #159) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:30 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 846, chkflip wrote:On wagon, I don't believe the entire wagon (sans Farkran) was town.

Therefore, it's one on and one off. That means, to me, both Creature and Map Wolf cannot both be town. It also means all of Nikos, Pine, and Gamma cannot be town.

Yesterday's lynch wasn't particularly difficult to obtain; however, neither has any lynch since I've joined this game.

Therefore, to me, the speed cannot be alignment indicative.

The only person I KNOW to be town is Wake88 and I still resign to the logic that he will see this game to the absolute end with having never used his shot. It is the most pro-town strategy to go by due to a misfire making this situation much worse than Farkran's flip has already made it. IIoA here, but bear with me.

-IF- Creature/Map Wolf is the way I see it, I cannot lynch there today without having solidified an undoubtable read on one or the other in one way or the other. 50/50 is a coin flip, not a mafia game.

That leaves Nikos, Pine (now Chemist - hello! without dread), and Gamma Emerald. That's 33/33/33 just on odds -IF I'M CORRECT- which still leaves a lot to be desired.

Without further ado, I state this all to say that I don't think I'll be voting toDay if I don't get a solid townread before deadline.
You are aware that mimes can win with two no lynches, correct?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #160) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

I definitely agree that it obviously couldn’t have been an alltown wagon since I know I’m town but obviously one Farkran voter has to be town, since Farkran flipped mime. So how many mimes on Farkran wagon? One or two?

If we lynch Wake, we are guaranteed a town flip but then we are deprived of a vig shot, which is why we should have listened to Enter. :/

Wasn’t that your brilliant idea Chk, that we lynch Farkran instead? If a mime had to die, wouldn’t a vig shot have been a lot better, because then we could have safely lynched Wake without him losing his shot?

If we no lynch, then scum only needs a second one to win, so I think the most optimal solution is to get Wake to vig the most obvious townie and then we lynch him.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #161) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 852, Creature wrote:
In post 843, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:It would have been a lot better to have just followed Enter’s plan because we 100% know that Wake is town.
Exactly, which involved lynching Farkran
He was the last one in that group but at least this way, we could now lynch Wake.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #162) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:53 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 853, Creature wrote:Now it's likely scum have set this and therefore I can't trust Pyrrha here
Creature stop being bad ffs. If you’re town and we lose because you’re being dense, I’m blaming this on you.

If you’re town? I’m really not liking this unwarranted shade. :shifty:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #163) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:53 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Oh I know, let’s no lynch and help out scum! :roll:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #164) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Is 853 a tmi, Creature? What exactly do you think “scum has
set up
” exactly? I’m waiting. You’re either claiming mime with that or you’re just being a woat. Which is it and don’t you even try to say neither?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #165) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 860, Creature wrote:
In post 858, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:If you’re town? I’m really not liking this unwarranted shade.
Dude, don't you think Farkran has done something to make his buddies look better and most likely to get lynched over others?
He pretty much has scumread everyone in the entire playerlist but Wake, so I don’t think you can read too much into mime WIFOM.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #166) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 863, Creature wrote:It isn't TMI, should be quite obvious
Why should that be obvious? You were on a scum wagon and fmpov there is most likely at least one scum on it, unless of course you think that both mimes were off of it, which seems highly unlikely, because I don’t think mime!Farkran would have self-voted if scum was trying for a no lynch.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #167) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

How do you read Chk/Gamma interactions?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #168) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 867, Creature wrote:
In post 865, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 863, Creature wrote:It isn't TMI, should be quite obvious
Why should that be obvious? You were on a scum wagon and fmpov there is most likely at least one scum on it, unless of course you think that both mimes were off of it, which seems highly unlikely, because I don’t think mime!Farkran would have self-voted if scum was trying for a no lynch.
I doubt both mimes were on though as that would likely screw them.

It's likely one was off and being set to gain towncred over Farkrain mime flip.
I don’t really understand your reasoning here. Both mimes could be on, for precisely that reason or both of them could have been off for the exact reasons you suggested. I do agree however that Occams razor says you’re probably right though but I’ve been screwed by falling for scum WIFOM before, so who knows?

What we do know for sure is that one Farkran voter had to be town and at least one non-Farkran town voter had to be off. So we just need to figure out who was town on Farkran wagon, other than of course Wake and who is the most likely to be town offwagon.

So I know there’s a least one offwagon and one on. I don’t think we should rule either 2 on or 2 off, eventhough it’s less likely, it’s not impossible.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #169) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 868, Creature wrote:5:1 guarantees the mime on the wagon a shot to get lynched if town decides to lynch everybody offwagon
So, how do you think it’s best to proceed today? If we lynch Wake, he gets no vig, so I think the longer he stays alive, the less chance he will get to vig. If we no lynch, then scum just needs another to win. So, I think we should figure out whom it makes most sense for Wake to vig, then lynch him but if you disagree, then tell me why any other solution is better for town.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #170) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 871, Creature wrote:Why is nolynch even being brought as an option?
It’s obviously not. I’m just pointing out that if we can’t reach a decision within the next 5 days, that’s what will happen.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #171) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 872, Creature wrote:I think we just find a town to lynch, a town for Wake to shoot and then we lynch Wake
That’s exactly what I’ve been saying!
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #172) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 875, Creature wrote:Yep, but can't feel confident on any other town besides Wake and myself
Well I obviously say the same.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #173) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 876, Creature wrote:I'll probably never get lynched, so likely we'll end lynching another mime and being brought to a 66/33 in F4.
If we lose this game, I’m 100% blaming it on Pine, whatever he is.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #174) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 879, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 878, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 876, Creature wrote:I'll probably never get lynched, so likely we'll end lynching another mime and being brought to a 66/33 in F4.
If we lose this game, I’m 100% blaming it on Pine, whatever he is.
wow rude
Why?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #175) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Someone is playing a fantastic mime game, I just wish I could figure out whom.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #176) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 885, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 840, chkflip wrote:
In post 788, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay what’s this regarding scum being narrowed down here?
In post 789, chkflip wrote:Vote Farkran.
In post 790, Gamma Emerald wrote:No I saw something I want explained.
You really wanna talk about what looks like baiting for townpoints with me?
Lol nice one, that’s another reason why I suspect you as Fark’s partner
And like sure call it foreshadowing when it requires a whole ton of luck and/or skill for that to pan out.
This is looking like classic scum distancing to me. I think Gamma/Chk could possibly be the mime team.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #177) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 886, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 846, chkflip wrote:On wagon, I don't believe the entire wagon (sans Farkran) was town.

Therefore, it's one on and one off. That means, to me, both Creature and Map Wolf cannot both be town. It also means all of Nikos, Pine, and Gamma cannot be town.

Yesterday's lynch wasn't particularly difficult to obtain; however, neither has any lynch since I've joined this game.

The only person I KNOW to be town is Wake88 and I still resign to the logic that he will see this game to the absolute end with having never used his shot. It is the most pro-town strategy to go by due to a misfire making this situation much worse than Farkran's flip has already made it. IIoA here, but bear with me.

-IF- Creature/Map Wolf is the way I see it, I cannot lynch there today without having solidified an undoubtable read on one or the other in one way or the other. 50/50 is a coin flip, not a mafia game.

That leaves Nikos, Pine (now Chemist - hello! without dread), and Gamma Emerald. That's 33/33/33 just on odds -IF I'M CORRECT- which still leaves a lot to be desired.

Without further ado, I state this all to say that I don't think I'll be voting toDay if I don't get a solid townread before deadline.
Interesting you declare it HAS TO BE one on one off, what makes you certain MW and Creature aren’t scum?
I think it’s unlikely that both mimes were on wagon, because wouldn’t that be less optimal towards a mime wincon? Sure it’s possible but likely?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #178) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 887, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 849, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I definitely agree that it obviously couldn’t have been an alltown wagon since I know I’m town but obviously one Farkran voter has to be town, since Farkran flipped mime. So how many mimes on Farkran wagon? One or two?

If we lynch Wake, we are guaranteed a town flip but then we are deprived of a vig shot, which is why we should have listened to Enter. :/

Wasn’t that your brilliant idea Chk, that we lynch Farkran instead? If a mime had to die, wouldn’t a vig shot have been a lot better, because then we could have safely lynched Wake without him losing his shot?

If we no lynch, then scum only needs a second one to win, so I think the most optimal solution is to get Wake to vig the most obvious townie and then we lynch him.
Wait what are you suggesting here? We shoot off Wake’s vig today and lynch him after that?
You don’t think that’s a good idea?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #179) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

@Map, why did you vote Wake?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #180) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:49 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 895, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 891, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 887, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 849, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I definitely agree that it obviously couldn’t have been an alltown wagon since I know I’m town but obviously one Farkran voter has to be town, since Farkran flipped mime. So how many mimes on Farkran wagon? One or two?

Wait what are you suggesting here? We shoot off Wake’s vig today and lynch him after that?
You don’t think that’s a good idea?
Not at this point no, that at best puts us at 5p LyWin
Can you elaborate on this and not to sound dumb but what does “Lywin” mean exactly? I seriously need a glossary of all these terms.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #181) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:51 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 897, Map Wolf wrote:
In post 893, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:@Map, why did you vote Wake?
I thought Farkran was hammered and was town, so lynching Wake would end the game.
Why would you think he was hammered when the mod never posted either a VC or a flip?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #182) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:56 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 898, Map Wolf wrote:I feel like the Farkran lynch was going to be happen. I don't think one can read that much off of it. The ones not voting Farkran were likely just not active.
So in your opinion, what do you think the mimes were doing then, because you’re suggesting here, that the Farkran wagon yields us no information whatsoever?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #183) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 902, Map Wolf wrote:
In post 901, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 898, Map Wolf wrote:I feel like the Farkran lynch was going to be happen. I don't think one can read that much off of it. The ones not voting Farkran were likely just not active.
So in your opinion, what do you think the mimes were doing then, because you’re suggesting here, that the Farkran wagon yields us no information whatsoever?
I think either the mimes might intentionally not vote because then they don't appear to support the lynch, or they would vote because it's the right lynch. I think it's more likely that mimes would want to not vote, since this helps their win condition.
How does not voting help their wincon, since Farkran obviously wanted to get lynched? And if you think that, then how do you distinguish the mimes from the players who were “just not active”? Can you see why I’m confused here?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #184) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 903, Map Wolf wrote:
In post 900, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 897, Map Wolf wrote:
In post 893, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:@Map, why did you vote Wake?
I thought Farkran was hammered and was town, so lynching Wake would end the game.
Why would you think he was hammered when the mod never posted either a VC or a flip?
Was too lazy to check the vote count and assumed the threshold was reached.
My point was there wasn’t any or the thread would have been locked, like after every flip so far.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #185) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:07 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 835, GuyInFreezer wrote:Chemist1422 replaces Pine.

Day 7 deadline: (expired on 2019-12-27 14:31:43)
I’m not sure why we’re rushing this. Creature has fooled me before as scum but he’s also the probably the most likely to be town of the Farkran voters.

And we do know that there has to be a least one, so probably a safe vote.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #186) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:57 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 906, chkflip wrote:VOTE: Creature

Let's burn this candle.
In post 789, chkflip wrote:Vote Farkran.
Yeah, we should definitely all listen to you, right? :shifty:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #187) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:05 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 914, chkflip wrote:AW MAN YOU WERE WRONG ONE TIME EAT SHIT FOREVER

Fuck off homie I was following the plan you all laid out over several day phases. Holding that against me is incredibly silly.
Cursing at me was hella convincing. Just keep that up if you don’t want anymore other than Map to sheep you. And that wasn’t even the plan, so stop talking to me like I have fucking Alzheimers, k? :roll:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #188) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

What concerns me most has far less to do with Creature than you acting like you’re now town leader, despite hardpushing through mime lynch and Map despite that, for some reason just seems content to sheep you.

What I’m wondering if if you/Map’s wanting to just ram this lynch through has less to do with either of your reads on Creature and maybe possibly trying to get him out of the way?

Because neither of you have even bothered to give any other reads and by rushing this through, are preventing us from finding out as much information as we can before a flip.

But don’t you dare tell me, you’re going along with someone else’s plan, because you’re clearly pushing your own agenda, at the very least you should admit it. I’m not necessarily AI reading that but considering I think either you or Map is probably the mime on Farkan wagon. having both of you lead it, doesn’t exactly fill me with overwhelming confidence.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #189) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:20 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 916, chkflip wrote:Like, if it's because my reads are off, why aren't you pointing out the fact that my Enter read was wrong, too? Or the fact that I doubled down on that wrong read and voted Farkran that day when Enter voted DDL?

It's fucking lazy and I'm disappointed in you and Gamma if that's all you're doing to push people against me. We've done almost nothing in almost two days. I'm pushing conversation. Shit or get off the pot.

Pedit: except... it was? Farkran was the last name in the group the entire town followed in the plan Rautherdir laid out.

Try again.
No, Enter wanted him vigged, then Wake lynched. Stop trying to bully me here and own up to the fact, that you’re deliberately diverting from what Enter laid out.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #190) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Spoiler:
In post 664, Enter wrote:That isn't even close to an argument. If you flip town, the game is over. Wake shoots Farkran or literally just whatever player he believes is the towniest and then we lynch him and win. If you flip town the game is out of my hands.
In post 698, Enter wrote:I'm ok with being lynched, I guess. It's just that I know myself to be town and I think I'm at least somewhat capable of making sure that we do relatively solid town things the rest of the game if I'm not lynched. Also I prefer to lynch in order from people I think are less likely to be town to people I think are more likely to be town - this leads to lynches staying relatively easy to get through nearer to the end of the game when I expect to see more panic. Also I fear that if I'm lynched now, certain players won't get lynched or shot like DDL, who I'm pretty sure is likely just town. If we lynch him first, I'm pretty certain that between me and Farkran we have no mimes. I could be wrong on Farkran, but I think that possibility is small. If we lynch me right now, people could push Wake to shoot Farkran next and then push for a scummy player to get killed instead of DDL (or DDL could flip scum) and then we have to do a lot more sorting without the help of myself and other players that came off as more strongly town earlier.

For this reason, if you insist on lynching me now, please lynch DDL next, then shoot farkran, and lynch Wake. I think this is the path to winning. If DDL flips scum, be VERY CAREFUL about who you lynch/shoot - there is going to be a very very high proportion of scum to town and some of the more reasonable sounding players will likely be scum (and better at convincing you to lynch their buddy). Sit and think about the arguments made, what people are actually saying, and lynch based on what makes sense, not what feels good. You might have to dig deep, this game has been pretty easy so far, but if DDL flips scum it will get very very difficult very very quickly.
In post 702, Enter wrote:i'm not extending this past what i need to

VOTE: Enter

Now I've self-voted as town. Guess I have to end my campaign against it. :/

TL;DR for last post: Lynch DDL first, then shoot Farkran, lynch Wake. Explanation in my last posts.
In post 703, Enter wrote:if you need another town lynch, Pyrrha is doing a pretty good job as coming off towny, IMO
In post 711, Enter wrote:Also just gonna casually state that it's not irregular for scum to not pay attention to what people are actually saying and then just post generally solid town statements like certain unnamed players are doing because it doesn't matter to them, they just need to live and look town.
In post 713, Enter wrote:i mean in general
in this game they want to die and look town
In post 721, Enter wrote:
In post 720, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 718, Creature wrote:idk, I'm planning to just lynch DDL next and have Wake88 shoot Farkran as Enter told
Idk
The game has been going really well up to here, where’s the resistance?
Also I still want that read on me
Only person exempt is Wake
You, creature, and chk have all provided resistance

Enter quotes ftr
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #191) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Therefore, it's one on and one off.
That means, to me, both Creature and Map Wolf cannot both be town. It also means all of Nikos, Pine, and Gamma cannot be town.

If you think Map is the mime on Farkran wagon, why no comment at all on his automatically sheeping you?

And knock it the fuck off with all of the blustery bs, it has 0 affect on me, if anything, it’s only adding to my bad feeling about your reasoning for trying to quickly ram this through.

I thought you wanted everyone to give reads, so wtf happened with that?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #192) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

I want to here what EVERYONE’s thoughts are here first, before I vote AYYONE!
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #193) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

I wouldn’t expect you to like it. I’m not interested in trying to impress you or anyone else. I simply want to solve this game.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #194) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

But instead of your highly suspicious shade on me, why not just answer the question I asked you, re: Map auto sheeping you. Why do you have 0 reaction to that after claiming either he or Creature were mime on Farkran wagon?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #195) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 929, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:But instead of your highly suspicious shade on me, why not just answer the question I asked you, re: Map auto sheeping you. Why do you have 0 reaction to that after claiming either he or Creature were mime on Farkran wagon?
@chk
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #196) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 924, Creature wrote:zzzz
In post 925, Creature wrote:Boring game
In post 926, Creature wrote:I just want to finish it
+1

Yep, for some reason, I actually thought it would be fun, like SS reverse jester game. That was a blast.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #197) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 928, Creature wrote:I'm fine with lynching any of chkflip and/or Pyrrha
Why chk? He expresses suspicion on Map but says nothing when Map automatically sheeps him?

Are you saying then, that you don’t want to be the next lynch?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #198) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 933, Creature wrote:idk, I think I'm supposed to give feedback on where town needs to go next after I'm lynched
I’m not okay with either Chk or Map. Rn, I’m liking you and possibly Chemist but I still need to see a lot more from that slot, since Pine was a 0 read.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #199) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 934, Creature wrote:chkflip doesn't seem to be trying to get himself lynched at all, seems quite the opposite judging his actions this game
Problem is, I don’t see anyone trying to get themselves lynched.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”