Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1225 (isolation #200) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1224, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1222, Andante wrote:why would scum pooky literally link a game he played as scum with a gunsmith...
why not

I mean no one asked for him to link it?? why are you opposed to getting literally anyone else?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #201) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1227, Save The Dragons wrote:how has the game become better for him linking it?

It gives a really good idea of the setup we're in?? it has a maf doc and a gs.... I was losing my mind trying to figure out the setup, he gave the link, and now I'm feeling a little better about this..
how are you looking at this so negatively?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (isolation #202) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Andante »

Dragons, I'm trying so hard to believe you're town, I want to believe you're town, you're just making this so hard for me right now...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #203) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1234, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 1214, Andante wrote:I'm really thinking we don't get pooky here... like, we need to hunt for a scum that does stuff, like I'm serious, at best I think pooky could be traitor... if we have a roleblocker, I'd love to find them today
like, let's say he is a traitor. he's a member of the mafia either way, what benefit is there to trying to find someone "better"? the end result is still one less elim between us and victory.

I mean, from my understanding, if he's last alive, we win, but we most likely have a roleblocker, so Robert and I will likely be roleblocked/killed the next 2 nights, so preferably we go for someone who would roleblock us... I thought you told me to ignore the traitor thing? like, I honestly TRed pooky, I can see him flipping green, and after recent posts, I don't even think he is a traitor
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (isolation #204) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Andante »

Love this
VOTE: STD
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #205) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Andante »

I'll take the max profit path
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #206) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1240, Save The Dragons wrote:Andante i hand this note to you
In post 1098, Save The Dragons wrote:don't forget about this trap of pooky's when i flip green

my issue is, I think you're both town, thus I was voting crayons, another pooky said was scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #207) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Andante »

yall won't vote crayons, and I'd rather vote with pooky than pooky
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #208) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Andante »

actually, wanna get T3? @pooky
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (isolation #209) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Andante »

woooah light mode?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #210) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Andante »

VOTE: crayons

ok, STD, please, yall read as town v town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (isolation #211) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1255, osuka wrote:
In post 1203, Andante wrote:ahhhhhh osuka, should I out how many gunned members are here? idk if it's beneficial for town or will only help maf
im really not the one to make that call but if it were down to me i would say dont say anything. if it turns out im in the minority though just go ahead and do it

lol too late, I just outed it, if I could re do this game I wouldn't have even claimed, but yolo
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #212) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1254, Save The Dragons wrote:i'm town reading crayons atm sorry.

he's made some valid points and i've agreed with a lot of what he's saying
In post 939, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 908, Andante wrote:I'm still convinced Lemons is scum, has TMI and playing too matter of fact-ly
have you pointed out specific posts that support this?
In post 942, Green Crayons wrote:the timing of adante's claim when she isn't exactly primed for an elim, but also it's suuuper weak and not something that would save her from an elim, doesn't strike me as a particularly smart scum play and so probably not coming from scum (~*~noobscum~*~ or otherwise)
In post 988, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 982, VFP wrote:I think I prefer Pooky town here to Dragon.
why is this an either/or?

you tr lines that sound like TMI?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (isolation #213) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Andante »

I'm about to be so sad when yall mis elim pooky...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #214) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1260, osuka wrote:
In post 1256, Andante wrote:
In post 1255, osuka wrote:
In post 1203, Andante wrote:ahhhhhh osuka, should I out how many gunned members are here? idk if it's beneficial for town or will only help maf
im really not the one to make that call but if it were down to me i would say dont say anything. if it turns out im in the minority though just go ahead and do it

lol too late, I just outed it, if I could re do this game I wouldn't have even claimed, but yolo
yeah i just saw it. not a huge deal though i think

It's like, I really TRed pooky during all that, especially linking the similar game, it was a pooky scum game too... I found that to be a super towny thing to do... I'd really love to not get pooky today
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (isolation #215) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Andante »

quick question about my role, am I trying to check town or scum?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (isolation #216) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1263, T3 wrote:what how do you get it white my device is black and white and i literally cannot read modposts
pedit: tbh this entire game my thoughts have been summed up in pooky and andantes posts.

if you can't read mod posts wouldn't you think to tell the mod??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #217) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Andante »

STD, you are asking me about something I said 300 posts ago?? I don't even get why I'm so convinced you are town...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (isolation #218) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1269, Save The Dragons wrote:no i don't need it now

i'm saying i agreed with the point when gc made it
This is where I'm just struggling to find a solution, like I'm pretty certain you v pooky is town v town, pooky gave 3 names he's convinced is scum, so I'd like to go in there, lemons.... I have no clue how I read lemons... and crayons hasn't done anything to strike me as towny, shows up every now and then, posts a bunch, dissapears... but now, you're so deadset on crayons being town, so lemons would be the only one we could potentially go to, and... idk, like the only think on my mind now is lemons wasn't like "no don't claim!!" like osuka and anya said.

idk, I'm kinda at a loss for what to do here, and I'll be super sad if we vote pooky out, like, he's extremely entertaining to have around, and I think he's town. so voting him out is like a lose lose situation
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #219) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1272, Save The Dragons wrote:i don't understand your pooky tr
And I don't understand your crayons tr
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #220) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1273, Andresvmb wrote:I really would like to blow up Robert.

Sadly we're not getting the tracker today. Gonna have to find someone else who preferably isn't Pooky
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #221) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1276, Save The Dragons wrote:what is your read on crayons
Like, crayons is just kinda there, the lines you've quoted read as TMI to me, but like, hasn't done anything to stand out, like Haschel. I just.. idk, my mind just hasn't been this lost/confused before lmao it's like, I need to ISO more people, but read wise I'm so lost
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #222) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1279, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1277, Andante wrote:
In post 1273, Andresvmb wrote:I really would like to blow up Robert.

Sadly we're not getting the tracker today. Gonna have to find someone else who preferably isn't Pooky
They’re not a Tracker - that’s nonsense. I have never seen an actual Town PR Tracker blow their spot up so fast. That’s ridiculous.

I mean, based on the rest of his play, he feels super new to me, trust me fam, I don't TR him, but I feel like his slot will self resolve soon
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #223) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1281, Andresvmb wrote:I don’t believe it for a second. In these parts, for some reason we let real Scummy claims live, and we pretend as if any information they give can potentially be useful. Yeah, don’t think so.

Look, we have to move on past it. I wanted him too... but with me as outed GS and him as outed Tracker, we see how night actions play out tonight. He's not the solo scum, so we can go for a partner here, then re visit his case tomorrow. Trust me. I think he's scum too, and I'm quite certain he'll track me or something if he is real, but we should focus on someone else for now
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #224) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1291, Andresvmb wrote:Also Andante is like obvious Town. Andante go look at those that have voted or dismissed you (excluding me, I was wrong - sorry). Tell me what you see.

Like everyone here probably voted me, I don't care, I know what my mistake was and I'll do better next game.

basically a tldr: I'm informed gs, we have 4 guns this game (I am 1 of those)

that's essentially all that happened recently, I'm still convinced pooky vs STD is town v town, just trying to find scum now.
osuka/Anya told me not to claim - they get a few town points in my book
T3... isn't helping the already bad Haschel slot, idk
crayons/lemons are kinda where the vote should go today (maybe) I need to read more into both to be sure what I wanna do idk

I probably should shut up and let yall play some XD
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (isolation #225) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1294, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1292, Andante wrote:
In post 1281, Andresvmb wrote:I don’t believe it for a second. In these parts, for some reason we let real Scummy claims live, and we pretend as if any information they give can potentially be useful. Yeah, don’t think so.

Look, we have to move on past it. I wanted him too... but with me as outed GS and him as outed Tracker, we see how night actions play out tonight. He's not the solo scum, so we can go for a partner here, then re visit his case tomorrow. Trust me. I think he's scum too, and I'm quite certain he'll track me or something if he is real, but we should focus on someone else for now
Okay but why are we letting Scum live? If you really think you have Scum on your sights, trying to figure out the whole Team D1 is really tough. I would push the obvious Scum. I noticed the same exact resistance PawnsGambit highlighted - I think we should make a real push.
I mean, in the off chance he is real... fam, I do not tr him at all. but it's kinda like, the more he talks the newer he seems, which would explain his entire game. I know others here sr him too, but it's like, if he's real, maf is probably going to kill him. Doesn't sound like he's a 1-shot tracker, thus he's pretty powerful if he is real and the cop we likely have is probably gonna be 1 shot... just let his slot resolve tonight lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #226) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1298, Andresvmb wrote:Andante I think your reads are off, but your PR Claim will probably get you killed. So I won’t have to worry too much about it. I think both Lemons and Crayons are Town. I don’t know why, I just do. Lemons seems confrontational but actually looking for Scum. Crayons is being insightful and not as present. If they were Scum, I think they’d be playing it a little differently. Again, this is a bit old, so bear with me as I catch up. But I wouldn’t nuke either of those slots. Not yet at least.

the only "scum" lemons was looking at felt like me.... I could be really wrong, but lemons was one just tunneling me, all cause I was the LHF...

This is the big leagues lmaooo far different from what I'm used to... too many people here are good!!! like really good.... I know my reads could be so off too, so idk. I just really don't wanna get Pooky here... I TRed Pawns, and Pooky has been good... ahhhh me shutting up is probably going to be best for this finding scum thing....
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #227) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1307, osuka wrote:
In post 1296, Andante wrote:
In post 1291, Andresvmb wrote:Also Andante is like obvious Town. Andante go look at those that have voted or dismissed you (excluding me, I was wrong - sorry). Tell me what you see.

Like everyone here probably voted me, I don't care, I know what my mistake was and I'll do better next game.

basically a tldr: I'm informed gs, we have 4 guns this game (I am 1 of those)

that's essentially all that happened recently, I'm still convinced pooky vs STD is town v town, just trying to find scum now.
osuka/Anya told me not to claim - they get a few town points in my book
T3... isn't helping the already bad Haschel slot, idk
crayons/lemons are kinda where the vote should go today (maybe) I need to read more into both to be sure what I wanna do idk

I probably should shut up and let yall play some XD
you shouldn't give me towncred for telling you not to claim. it was the obvious thing to do, and the only reason i said it is because SOME OTHER SLOTS either fakeclaimed or seem to have absolutely not a clue what the fuck they're doing
Nah the town points at you was far less than Anya, it came at a time where my claim was pretty much out there.
My issue is I get too confident in what I'm doing, then get lost, and I was like, what if I just shared this info? it could be helpful to the others...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (isolation #228) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1308, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1304, Save The Dragons wrote:i'll send you a pm post game for sure if that's what you want

<3
And when yall both flip green you'll be best friends for life
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (isolation #229) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Andante »

tbh I think Robert messed up his claim by not claiming 1 or 2 shot... cause I don't believe we have a full tracker, which means I'm dead tonight :(( but!!! mafia, do you really want to kill me? when I could get a positive gun check on a cop and tunnel our cop... just saying... please let me live
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (isolation #230) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1313, osuka wrote:
In post 1310, Andante wrote:
In post 1308, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1304, Save The Dragons wrote:i'll send you a pm post game for sure if that's what you want

<3
And when yall both flip green you'll be best friends for life
do you seriously think thats tvt
yes, I'm pretty certain pooky is town, and STD has been like extremely stubborn.. idk, std has been a pain to talk to, I say I wanna flip vote to crayons, and he's almost rather get voted out than crayons?? idk, STD strikes me as stubborn town, and at this point those 2 have convinced themselves the other is scum, feels like TvT
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (isolation #231) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1316, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1315, Andante wrote:tbh I think Robert messed up his claim by not claiming 1 or 2 shot... cause I don't believe we have a full tracker, which means I'm dead tonight :(( but!!! mafia, do you really want to kill me? when I could get a positive gun check on a cop and tunnel our cop... just saying... please let me live
Don’t post stuff like this. It makes me want to TR you less. Do not appeal to the Mafia. They’re going to do what they’re going to do.
I literally don't care how you read me? At this point I'm pretty much confirmed town, I know I'm not getting voted out, so I can read without that pressure right now
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (isolation #232) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1319, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1315, Andante wrote:tbh I think Robert messed up his claim by not claiming 1 or 2 shot... cause I don't believe we have a full tracker, which means I'm dead tonight :(( but!!! mafia, do you really want to kill me? when I could get a positive gun check on a cop and tunnel our cop... just saying... please let me live

lol

I don't think town tracker should claim how many shots they have - better to make mafia shoot them

I mean, if he's town I do not want him claiming that!! I'm pretty certain maf will at least go kill/roleblock him if he is real.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (isolation #233) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1320, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'd be very impressed with Andante if she is scum here tbh
I'm a professional!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #234) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Andante »

LMAO 234/1324 posts are mine... and it's a 13 player game.... sorry not sorry to those who have to catch up
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (isolation #235) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1324, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1320, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'd be very impressed with Andante if she is scum here tbh
Yeah no agreed. I was just saying - I hate direct appeals to Mafia I tend to SR that shit. It’s too performative. I suppose it’s fine since it’s coming from the obvious claimed PR but still.

I mean I hate the past 200 posts of mine, but here we are. too performative??? what are you even going at.... like, there's so much to could call out from me, and you pick this joke to maf, which maf likely won't even read??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (isolation #236) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1169, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1150, InsidiousLemons wrote:caught up.

VOTE: Pooky

i believe this is L-2
This one is also scum

I'm scrolling through to find the current votecount, I 100% agree, like the timing of the Lemons vote on Pooky... feels like scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #237) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Andante »

Unofficial VC
Save The Dragons [4]: PookyTheMagicalBear, VFP, T3, Andresvmb,
PookyTheMagicalBear [4]: Salsabil Faria, Robert M Hunter, Save The Dragons, InsidiousLemons
VFP [1]: osuka
Andresvmb [1]: Asteria
Asteria [1]: Anya
Green Crayons [1]: Andante

not voting [1]: Green Crayons
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Based on my reading, that's where we're at vote wise
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #238) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Andante »

last official VC was pg 44
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #239) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1334, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1331, osuka wrote:
In post 1329, Robert M Hunter wrote:I don't understand players calling me scum when they can pretend to think I'm super town and get their wish of me night killed by tomorrow.
this is the most absurd post of the game so far

assuming youre town, which i dont think you are, why the fuck would scum want to nk you?
Speaking of absurdities

Because I'm the tracker.

And I'm GS, can you not vote Pooky here please
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #240) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Andante »

if it came down to it, I'd vote STD, but STD and pooky are both literally town, why can't we find someone outside we agree on...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #241) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Andante »

Robert, do not claim how many shots you have. please. no matter what. we're not even voting you out here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (isolation #242) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1339, osuka wrote:
In post 313, osuka wrote:i don't think i would vig you
if i said this was a vig crumb and claimed vig, would you believe me?
100% I mean, who's to say Robert isn't VT baiting a kill right now, I'd love to just leave him alone for the moment and try to find someone else...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (isolation #243) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Andante »

I would vote T3 here... that slot has just had no significant contribution, half me just feels we'd be better just killing it, and living with the consequence of it, cause like, we can't make a read off nothing... at least everyone here has had something relevant, that slot? is a mess...

VOTE: T3
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (isolation #244) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Andante »

Unofficial VC
Save The Dragons [4]: PookyTheMagicalBear, VFP, T3, Andresvmb,
PookyTheMagicalBear [2]: Salsabil Faria, InsidiousLemons
T3 [3]: Save The Dragons, Robert M Hunter, Andante

not voting [1]: Green Crayons
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (isolation #245) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1350, osuka wrote:are you seriously starting a flash train on a slot nobody's made a real case on

yep. no need for him to worry about catching up if he's out. logic.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #246) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1349, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1347, Andante wrote:I would vote T3 here... that slot has just had no significant contribution, half me just feels we'd be better just killing it, and living with the consequence of it, cause like, we can't make a read off nothing... at least everyone here has had something relevant, that slot? is a mess...

This is wrong. Please unvote.

nah I'm good. I said before, Haschel felt like frozen scum, and T3 has done 0 gamesolving
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #247) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 709, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Hey Pooky.

Work is busy but I have free time tonight.

And he never returned.... that was the 2nd time he was like "I'll post later" Neither of the 2 seem like scum, and I know T3 is perfectly capable of towntelling which he has yet to do/make an attempt to do
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (isolation #248) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Andante »

Robert, do you have multiple accounts here? or is this your first one, meaning this is your first game?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #249) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1364, osuka wrote:
In post 1357, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1350, osuka wrote:are you seriously starting a flash train on a slot nobody's made a real case on
The protector of lurkers has spoken.
if you seriously think flashtraining a slot only because they're lurking is a good idea then i have news for you, buddy

you're a moron

hey. be nice!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (isolation #250) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1367, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1365, Andante wrote:Robert, do you have multiple accounts here? or is this your first one, meaning this is your first game?
First game.

Ok, that's definitely what it seemed like, no offense! you're doing great, I totally just assumed you had lots before reading your slot, in general, instantly claiming your role is never a good idea lol just so you know next time!!

osuka, be nice!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (isolation #251) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Andante »

osuka, this is literally robert's first game. please.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #252) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Andante »

attack the play not the players... you 2... if needbe just step away from the thread.... please. it'll make it better for everyone
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (isolation #253) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1377, osuka wrote:since this is your first game let me retract some of what i said about you being a moron. everything else stands

ok cool! now we can work together... and find the bad guys... or just vote out T3 and call it a day
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #254) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1380, osuka wrote:like i'll cut you some slack here but i can't sit here and say yeah it's okay to flashtrain a lurker because that's just actually fucking stupid and it's anti-town, because that's essentially a random slot you're lynching and statistically that slot is town

look, I agree with a T3 vote, I'll fight you on it, leave him alone please.

Looking at the Haschel AND T3 iso... it is bad. Pretty much everyone else here has been decently towny. I've been in games with T3 before, I know T3 knows how to towntell, and hit the ground running after subbing in. Which he has not done here, thus a T3 vote feels fine to me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (isolation #255) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Andante »

osuka, robert, you 2 trying to continue a fight will only discourage others from jumping in and talking here, so please. I ask that we keep the focus on finding scum, osuka, if T3 is town, who are some options instead. you're voting vfp, but that vote clearly isn't happening here, so where are your thoughts?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (isolation #256) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1385, Andresvmb wrote:Andante, I would urge you to take a step back. I don’t think you are reading the game properly if you really think everyone else is being sufficiently Towny. RMH is engaging in this behavior because they’re threatened and don’t know how to respond, and can’t call osuka Scum. At least that’s how I read it.

Uh excuse me? if this were my first game, I'd be pissed at osuka right here, and that's exactly how Robert seems to feel. I do think everyone else has been far better than haschel/t3
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #257) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1392, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1388, Andante wrote:osuka, robert, you 2 trying to continue a fight will only discourage others from jumping in and talking here, so please. I ask that we keep the focus on finding scum, osuka, if T3 is town, who are some options instead. you're voting vfp, but that vote clearly isn't happening here, so where are your thoughts?
He can't possibly have a town read on T3. That would be absurd.

no, he likely has no read on T3, but I encourage him to like actually think for a second about Haschel and T3's lines... they are not good. at all.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #258) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1394, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1388, Andante wrote:osuka, robert, you 2 trying to continue a fight will only discourage others from jumping in and talking here, so please.
There’s some Scum motivation in this too. Make a fight look sufficiently annoying and pollute the thread, and drive Town apathy. I’ve seen it before.

considering osuka already tried to fight salsa, we're not doing this again... doesn't seem to have this hidden agenda you say it does. honestly the more you talk the more my tr on you slips lmao
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #259) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1396, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1393, Andante wrote:
In post 1385, Andresvmb wrote:Andante, I would urge you to take a step back. I don’t think you are reading the game properly if you really think everyone else is being sufficiently Towny. RMH is engaging in this behavior because they’re threatened and don’t know how to respond, and can’t call osuka Scum. At least that’s how I read it.

Uh excuse me? if this were my first game, I'd be pissed at osuka right here, and that's exactly how Robert seems to feel. I do think everyone else has been far better than haschel/t3
Sigh. Look I’m going to trust my vote. I think you’re wrong. Just because you’re Town doesn’t mean I have to listen to your view at all. And yeah, I think you’re way off.

I'm not saying you have to sheep me, I'm only fighting we don't get pooky here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #260) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1398, osuka wrote:
In post 1388, Andante wrote:osuka, robert, you 2 trying to continue a fight will only discourage others from jumping in and talking here, so please. I ask that we keep the focus on finding scum, osuka, if T3 is town, who are some options instead. you're voting vfp, but that vote clearly isn't happening here, so where are your thoughts?
i'm not saying t3 is town, i'm saying that killing a random slot is pro scum, and that's essentially what this is

i personally think rmh is a good candidate but exec'ing a claimed tracker d1 is stupid so we're not gonna do that, even if i have serious doubts about that claim to begin with. i think asteria might not be a bad option and i'm confident std vs pooky is not tvt so there's at least one scum in there

take your pick

I mean, considering this is Robert's first game, I 100% buy that he'd claim like that, not realizing he wasn't supposed to claim, had the one super weird line where he knew what ATE was, then asked his dumb wifom question, like, where he doesn't seem new, idk, but giving him benefit of doubt, just leave him for now tbh,
I think I'd agree with asteria not being a bad option, that was one I tried to go for earlier, but no one went there so I kinda gave up on that thought.
lol I know you're not saying T3 is town, and I understand he'd literally just be a random yeet, but at this point, I kinda don't care (not towny I know)
I'll look into Asteria now though and see what I find.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #261) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Andante »

OSUKA, PLEASE. JUST. STOP.

like seriously, just stop talking to Robert at all if you have to.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #262) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Andante »

Lets do this, everyone here, gather your thoughts on Asteria, we'll discuss that slot and if we think it's town or scum. I think this'll be most beneficial right now.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (isolation #263) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1414, osuka wrote:
In post 1409, Andante wrote:OSUKA, PLEASE. JUST. STOP.

like seriously, just stop talking to Robert at all if you have to.
go away

you're actively trying to derail a conversation that is actively working towards an execution decision

I'm actively trying to derail the personal attacks yes. if you keep it game related, I don't care
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (isolation #264) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1412, Andresvmb wrote:And I’m not even fighting for a Pooky push. How can you not think that it’s weird that the two Scummiest slots in the game decided to completely start a push for a player you were pushing? That didn’t strike you as interesting?
Which 2 joined me?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (isolation #265) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean, Robert said he'd vote T3 here, then we did the sequence actually started with RMH saying he'd get t3....

also Asteria is not towny lmao
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #266) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Andante »

STD will vote anyone but Crayons... that's definitely weird to me. like anytime there's a wagon, you jump on it...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (isolation #267) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1109, Asteria wrote:
In post 1012, Save The Dragons wrote:it's not that i believe it, it's that the slot will sort itself out later in the game. if he's a pro town tracker, he's probably going to get killed later and we'll find out. or if he's scum and is still alive later, we can sort it out then. i think there's a better D1 play here.
Agreed, I'm a little iffy on Robert, but now that he's claimed we'll find out soon enough if it's a lie without having to potentially eliminate a power role of ours
In post 1111, Asteria wrote:Can somebody quickly explain the case on dragons? Or link me to an explanation if you already had one
In post 1116, Asteria wrote:I just don't think it's smart to eliminate a claimed tracker D1. And I also think his scum partners would've 1) helped with a better crumb, and 2) told him not to claim at E-2 or whatever it was
I think Robert is really tracker, and I think this was Asteria hinting some TMI to try and sway Robert to her side. And as I said before, I could see her as dragons partner..... yeah I'm not opposed to voting out dragons, like for dragons, I'm not even sure why, but I'm like convincing myself they're way too stubborn to be town?? yeah dumb I know. I'll go Dragons/Asteria, or T3 (love me a random yeet... it's like flipping a coin!!)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #268) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1430, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1421, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1346, Robert M Hunter wrote:VOTE: T3
In post 1347, Andante wrote:I would vote T3 here... that slot has just had no significant contribution, half me just feels we'd be better just killing it, and living with the consequence of it, cause like, we can't make a read off nothing... at least everyone here has had something relevant, that slot? is a mess...

Like this is the sequence. Just when you’ve been fighting Pooky who is the alternative to STD. Do you not see the obvious here?
And you won't vote T3, and osuka won't vote T3... maybe that's what we should be looking at.

Robert, there is nothing alignment indicative with not wanting to yeet someone with no lines...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (isolation #269) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by Andante »

yolo I'm voting dragons and going to bed, I have no genuine reason to keep a tr on him, if it's not hammered overnight, I'll reevaluate tomorrow

VOTE: Dragons
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (isolation #270) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Andante »

I believe this is where votes are, don't kill me if I'm wrong, your last official VC is pg 44

Unofficial VC
Save The Dragons [5]: PookyTheMagicalBear, VFP, T3, Andresvmb, Andante
PookyTheMagicalBear [2]: Salsabil Faria, InsidiousLemons
T3 [2]: Save The Dragons, Robert M Hunter,
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (isolation #271) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1435, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1432, Andante wrote:Robert, there is nothing alignment indicative with not wanting to yeet someone with no lines...
I just want you to realize that Robert’s viewpoint makes no sense at all. I have a SR of them (I don’t even recall putting out a read of T3 at all btw), but me not “wanting to vote T3” is where they should be looking? C’mon it’s totally unrealistic and absurd. Robert is almost surely Scum (and bad at hiding it), and the Scum are sinking themselves trying to defend them and each other. If STD flips Town, I’ll be amazed.

ok look, I am exhausted. We're not yeeting a tracker claim today regardless of anything so that's a waste of time/energy there. He's brand new, so don't go expecting him to be a pro. idk what else to really say there, I'd go look at possible votes here, something relevant to the game, cause scum would focus on something pointless such as "I don't think tracker is real" ok cool, doesn't matter here, who is actually getting voted... I'd flip to Asteria tomorrow if more people wanted her, STD if also fine by me

ok goodnight, yall are so tiring lmao
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (isolation #272) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Andante »

ahhhh sorry I can't do this, I was half hoping yall would hammer Dragons while I was sleeping, but andres's focus on the tracker right now... it's like actually a waste of effort?? cause he knows we're not yeeting the tracker claim no matter what, so by doing this, he doesn't have to pick a side in this finding scum thing....

UNVOTE: Dragons

ok goodnight, sorry, I'm scared yall will hammer it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #273) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:17 am

Post by Andante »

"STD has been towntelling. I will leave my vote on him"

what kind of line is this???

I was about to throw STD on E-1 but I'm kinda unsure, feels like a setup for a town flip....
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #274) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Andante »

but I also don't tr VFP here... ahhhhh if people still wanna get STD I'll just go with it, I will say osuka most likely town, seemed to have the exact same thoughts about andres as me, so I may just copy his vote, idk, the " STD has been towntelling so I'm keeping my vote" feels so weird, like wtf?? are we playing reverse mafia here? trying to kill the townies?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (isolation #275) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:31 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1520, VFP wrote:Game is pretty tragic and I just want to move on from day 1.

Pooky
Robert
Lemons
Asteria
Osuka
Salsabil

T3
- need more. Something makes me want to say town but I can't go into this.
Andante
- claiming plausible PR for town here. Just finished a game with scum GS and I just really hate the mind set this slot has. Probably just going to be town who i can't rely on with anything but results for late game.
Andres
- during the shit show catch up from last night Andre started to look town but by the end of it I just thought that they were noise. Maybe reading last night just looks bad on people where I shouldn't but I think closer to scum.

Anya
Save The Dragons
Green Crayons

I'd rather have all reads in the green or red for tomorrow the way this game is. So hopefully this changes before. However, as I said I won't be sad if we can move on.

Feel free to question any changes I've had.
Like.. what town explains the null instead of SRs wtf??

lmao I know I did the exact same thing... but saying Andre started to look town at the end of the shitshow? I felt quite the opposite, he felt a lot scummier spending so much time on the tracker claim, and had 1 thing "STD could be scum, but tracker is the scummiest one" wasted so much time and effort on something irrelevant... idk about that... And we town lean T3 for an unknown reason? sorry, but these reads are so bad, I'm not even sure what's the intent behind them.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (isolation #276) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1527, VFP wrote:
In post 1525, Andante wrote:but saying Andre started to look town at the end of the shitshow?
Opposite to what I said.
Nice try.

haha sorry I only read the first part "Andres - during the shit show catch up from last night Andre started to look town" and went "this is shit"

my bad!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (isolation #277) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Andante »

Salsa... is your recap just bashing me? cause I'm not the elim today, so that's just gonna be wasting your time....
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #278) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:58 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1530, VFP wrote:
In post 1523, Andante wrote:feels so weird, like wtf?? are we playing reverse mafia here? trying to kill the townies?
Because scummy posters claimed GS.

hey! that's me!!! :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (isolation #279) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Andante »

hey VFP, 1 question, why is STD scum?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (isolation #280) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Andante »

mmk

lets see how this ends

he's now E-1
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #281) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Andante »

@whoever decides to come along and hammer, you better have a legit reason for SRing STD
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #282) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Andante »

it feels suspicious that no one has shown up to hammer the E-1... Has me thinking it might actually be scum lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (isolation #283) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1544, osuka wrote:the oracle has talked to me in my dreams. i have had a revelation
I'd love to hear this revelation, especially since STD has been sitting at E-1, and scum hasn't shown up to hammer it, so unless all scum are already voting him, he has to flip scum?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (isolation #284) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:45 am

Post by Andante »

Like, at this point I feel like std is a better choice than pooky, if std is town, I would bet a lot that scum are on the wagon, thus they can't hammer it, although, we have an iffy list of players voting him... idk, we still have a whole day so I'm not worried about a nl yet
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (isolation #285) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Andante »

UNVOTE: STD

ahhhhhh I can't keep it up
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (isolation #286) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Andante »

I also won't vote Pooky, so I need another option
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #287) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Andante »

So we had STD at E-1 and no one came to snipe the last vote, but a lot of people are also barely here.

the 6 voting were/are
PookyTheMagicalBear - I won't vote Pooky out D1
VFP - Just outed a really weird "read list" implying they've read the game and are caught up to this point, the reads just don't make a whole lot of sense, feels like they're someone else's reads being copied? possibly from something said in scum chat
T3 - I haven't liked this slot at all, all game, but "don't have enough content" for people to vote it
Andresvmb - Started getting suspicious last night
Robert M Hunter - Scummy, but not a d1 yeet due to tracker claim
Andante - I just unvoted

That combo of voters... feels off tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (isolation #288) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1559, osuka wrote:
In post 1555, Andante wrote:I also won't vote Pooky, so I need another option
why

As I've said a million times, I liked Pawns's final lines, felt like frustrated town, and Pooky feels like town, he's really stepped up his game these past 24 hours from the memes he entered with, idk I genuinely think he's town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #289) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Andante »

yeah no, fuck this

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (isolation #290) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1564, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1545, osuka wrote:i don't know about you, but i'm ~feeling 22~
VOTE: pooky
fuck yeah

VOTE: pooky

all your votes just feel like self preservation, and not you actually scumreading anyone
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (isolation #291) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1568, Save The Dragons wrote:i've already explained my case on pooky

then why do you keep flipping to whoever as soon as anyone suggests an elim that isn't you?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #292) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1569, VFP wrote:
In post 1561, Andante wrote:possibly from something said in scum chat
I guess I have my scum team to thank for telling me what I can and can't post.

I'm seeing if you have a gun tonight and instantly outing tomorrow if you do or not, so get ready tonight on working on the fake claim, cause scum has guns... just an fyi, in case you don't decide to kill me lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (isolation #293) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Andante »

lmao why even claim VT??? like, that's the most uneccesary claim ever.. you know you can't claim a pr here, none of us would believe you... I mean, if you do flip town (I highly doubt it) scum is on the wagon,
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (isolation #294) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1574, Save The Dragons wrote:it's weird you say i'm trying to self-preserve when i ignored pushes on green crayons and insideos lemons to go for T3

i've only been switching between T3 and pooky these last couple irl days, not picking whoever

You know you couldn't pull enough people together for a crayons/lemons vote, thus all your flips have been lower people or the random pooky wagon
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (isolation #295) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1577, VFP wrote:Dragon is probably town for actually being someone to not claim a PR
UNVOTE: Dragon

he literally can't claim a pr here... with GS and tracker out, it would be way too scummy.

I'm pretty sure if STD is town, VFP is scum trying to back off the wagon
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (isolation #296) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: VFP

I want this today
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (isolation #297) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Andante »

as much as I absolutely hate STD's claim... I've been constantly talking about scum on an STD wagon, and this just feels like VFP is now nervous for the town flip, like, the timing of his unvote... a VT claim should not sway all previous reads you had, from a scum pov, he'd HAVE to claim vt here for even a chance to live...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #298) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Andante »

Andres and VFP are 2 scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (isolation #299) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Andante »

pooky and dragon are TvT
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #300) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1588, VFP wrote:
In post 1581, Andante wrote:he literally can't claim a pr here... with GS and tracker out, it would be way too scummy.

I'm pretty sure if STD is town, VFP is scum trying to back off the wagon
Of course he can claim a PR.
If scum he either draws out another claim or survives.
You don't believe Robets claim either so do you think that.you are the only town PR here?

VT just means fuck it let's kill and scum gain nothing else.
Dragon is probably town here.

no, he can't claim a pr here as scum, sure he'd live 1 more day, but if he claims cop or vig and doesn't die tonight? he's instantly toast tomorrow.
I know I'm not the only fucking pr here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (isolation #301) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Andante »

oh my god. can people stop with the irrelevant votes.... like what the fuck do you expect a vote on Asteria to do?? you have to say something
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (isolation #302) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1592, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I request to everyone that
stop doing wtf you guys are doing atm
??? While I has started reading from page 41, it was 61 pages then, now it becomes 64. I don't care what is going on right now, I want to finish catching up 1st! Now, will you guys be good enough to let me do that by not increasing any more pages for now?
Can you please hold yourselves??

no. 10 of those pages are easy to skim
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (isolation #303) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1595, VFP wrote:
In post 1590, Andante wrote:no, he can't claim a pr here as scum, sure he'd live 1 more day, but if he claims cop or vig and doesn't die tonight? he's instantly toast tomorrow.
I know I'm not the only fucking pr here
If you were killed and flipped GS I'd be more suspicious of Robert than Dragon with a PR claim of doc.
Cop sure I'll doubt it.

But there are other roles too.

I mean, think about it. What could dragon claim as scum, that wouldn't be suspicious if it didn't die tonight... tracker/gs are fairly weak PRs in comparison to cop/joat/vig/doc. if Dragons claimed any of those, he'd be expected to die tonight over Rob/I
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (isolation #304) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Andante »

A VT claim is a perfect cover story for not dying tonight
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (isolation #305) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Andante »

I'm keeping it, final decision. There was honestly no need to even claim VT and I hate VFP's defense for "omg the VT claim is so towny" bruh. if dragon claimed anything else he couldn't live past tomorrow. I'm not playing this game. VFP is going tomorrow if I'm alive
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (isolation #306) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Andante »

maybe if Dragons has actually tried to find scum this game I'd have different thoughts, but like, his entire game has been self preservation, and he has only gone after the LHF, the easy pushes, people that are already SRed by a majority here. I'm not having this. See yall tomorrow
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #307) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1602, Save The Dragons wrote:jfc it took you like 4 irl days to finally play the game pooky and you scum read me for no reason what the hell am i supposed to think about your slot

uhhh pooky subbed in? spent 1 irl day meming, then got fairly serious...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (isolation #308) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Andante »

ok, yall do you, for a VT Dragons has cared way too much about self preservation, but that's just my opinion
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (isolation #309) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1586, Andante wrote:Andres and VFP are 2 scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (isolation #310) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1587, Andante wrote:pooky and dragon are TvT
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (isolation #311) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1618, Andante wrote:
In post 1586, Andante wrote:Andres and VFP are 2 scum

just reading their interactions with each other... it reads as scum talking to scum...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (isolation #312) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1645, Andresvmb wrote:I think STD’s basic tunneling of Pooky who I think reads like Town to me is enough for a D1 execution. They’re insistent because at this stage they probably don’t have a choice. Again, it’s a worthy execution and one we should just commit to. There’s so much resistance that I think it’s entirely possible that it’ll flip Scum.

agreed, everyone who unvoted has high scum equity here I believe. Everyone was so confident STD was scum before, I threw him on E-1 and all of a sudden he's town? riiight
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #313) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1660, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
like does anyone here even think GCray cares who gets eliminated today?

good point

VOTE: Crayons
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #314) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Andante »

@salsa, oh I'm pretty sure dragons is flipping town, but there was a big wagon on him so I wanted to see, like if anyone would quick vote STD while I had STD at E-1, and in the process VFP tried to create as much distance from STD as he could... but yeah, STD's slot is just complicated, I'm like too sure he's flipping town, it's great
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #315) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1670, VFP wrote:
In post 1666, Salsabil Faria wrote:I don't get it, town shouldn't play for survival??
No you're playing to find scum as town.
It's your Wincon, lim all scum. At no point does it say survive.
Scum is basically the opposite.

uhhh I played for survival...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (isolation #316) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1672, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lol claiming PR on d1 is not really playing for survival <3

you are adoorable

hahaha claiming pr on d1 is a terrible strat though. 0/10 recommend it again
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #317) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Andante »

yeah sure, I'll join

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (isolation #318) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Andante »

I don't buy that claim....
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (isolation #319) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1684, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1650, Save The Dragons wrote:at this point i think you should vote me out because i think you'll learn a lot as a town
yeah, like we'll learn VFP is scum trying to distance from you after I was yelling about how when you flip town, we know scum was on you
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (isolation #320) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1685, VFP wrote:
In post 1683, Andante wrote:I don't buy that claim....
Well I couldn't claim scum, you would never believe that.
I would, I'd believe you're scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (isolation #321) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Andante »

Do I see salsa fishing for PRs???

VOTE: Salsa
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (isolation #322) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1690, VFP wrote:
In post 1688, Andante wrote:
In post 1685, VFP wrote:
In post 1683, Andante wrote:I don't buy that claim....
Well I couldn't claim scum, you would never believe that.
I would, I'd believe you're scum
I'm sure there's a lot of things you still believe in.

Unicorns are real
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (isolation #323) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1694, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1680, VFP wrote:
In post 1677, Salsabil Faria wrote:What's your problem??
I wasn't serious. My bad.

Pedit! Okay I take that back! :o
Lol ok! :P I'm sorry, this game is giving me serious headache :facepalm:

you're welcome!! I almost have 400 posts this game!! woooo
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (isolation #324) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1697, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1684, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1650, Save The Dragons wrote:at this point i think you should vote me out because i think you'll learn a lot as a town
Yeah, I'm kind of agreeing......
what do you wanna do town?
vote out maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (isolation #325) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Andante »

tbh I may wanna chop up some crayons today and see STD's reaction when they flip scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (isolation #326) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Andante »

umm I have 0 clue where the votes are at
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (isolation #327) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Andante »

I'm literally just down to yolo yeet T3, and see what luck gives us lmao cause at this point, I think it's clear I have no clue
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (isolation #328) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1710, Andresvmb wrote:
Yeah MOD. Where are the votes at?

to be fair we spammed that page, and everyone would miss the lovely image lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (isolation #329) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Andante »

quick! we have 30 minutes to quickhammer someone!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (isolation #330) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Anya

bye!! you are the chosen one
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (isolation #331) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1717, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1716, Andante wrote:VOTE: Anya

bye!! you are the chosen one
I seriously would have pegged you as Scum already purely based on how bloodthirsty you seem if not for your claim.

such a shame that I'm the gunsmith... or am I....
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (isolation #332) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Andante »

change of plans, Andres is the chosen one for the quick hammer. go go go

VOTE: Andres
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (isolation #333) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1721, Andresvmb wrote:But in all seriousness, stop moving around so much. Sit down, really think about what you want, and put a vote down. You’ve voted Crayons, Anya, STD, and VFP just in the last day by my count. I seriously doubt there’s even that many Scum in the game, and based on your behavior, I seriously doubt you have the probable 3 Scum in there.
STD is town. Anya also probably town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (isolation #334) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Andante »

sure I'll get Dragons

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (isolation #335) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Andante »

**gasp** I thought you were going to be gone for 30 minutes...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (isolation #336) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:19 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1735, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Wait, did
T3
just hammered???

I thought you wanted to get dragons here? what changed?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (isolation #337) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1740, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1736, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1735, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Wait, did
T3
just hammered???
Definitely not. The votes have been moving all around but I’m pretty sure we haven’t even gotten close to 7. And where’s the 30 minutes left coming from? I thought we had at least a day left.
Yeah, we have a day left, but I'm not sure anymore if we can get another elimination by the majority agreeing other than
Save The Dragons

ok, but here's the deal, you literally just got done telling us Dragons would be the best vote here...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #338) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Crayons
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (isolation #339) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Andante »

If dragons is scum, salsa is 100% partner
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (isolation #340) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Andante »

Ok, here's the one thing I don't really get, Salsa had a bunch of lines about how Dragons was the best to vote out today, even if town. Salsa freaked out when we had 2 or 3 votes on Dragons thinking it was a lot more votes, saw there were only a few, happily voted and said something about it being town, and now all of a sudden doesn't care for Dragons??

Salsa has started feeling really weird here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (isolation #341) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Andante »

Green Crayons never voted.... feels like scum not trying to pick a side
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (isolation #342) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1875, Green Crayons wrote:This game is stupid. Y’all posted 700 posts in 24 hours.

you're welcome. I did that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (isolation #343) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1875, Green Crayons wrote:This game is stupid. Y’all posted 700 posts in 24 hours.

but it's a little interesting, you were here earlier today, the bulk of posts were yesterday... you had no comment on how many posts there were earlier, just "I'll catch up later" so now, it almost feels like scum pulling the "too much I can't catch up" card to get out of reading
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (isolation #344) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1886, Green Crayons wrote:
mod please replace me I’m not able to play at this rate. Sorry datisi

aren't you supposed to privately message that info? so we don't discuss it here?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (isolation #345) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Andante »

Friendly reminder Crayons is E-2 and he feels like scum folding under pressure to me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (isolation #346) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1906, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Btw, I'm taking a day off from this thread.

I mean, there's only 1 day left of d1 here...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #347) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Andante »

Salsa, just vote crayons with us please
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (isolation #348) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Andante »

Yall are acting like you won't be happy till we yeet the tracker day 1... and then if he actually flips tracker, yall will just shrug and go "not my fault he was bad"

like please... just ignore RMH for the next 24 hours
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #349) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1940, osuka wrote:
In post 1938, Andante wrote:Yall are acting like you won't be happy till we yeet the tracker day 1... and then if he actually flips tracker, yall will just shrug and go "not my fault he was bad"

youre right that it wouldnt be my fault if he is tracker and bad, but have you not been reading?

sure I don't tr him, but crayons has folded under pressure, AS IF yall believe a sub for crayons could catch up and towntell in the next 24 hours...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (isolation #350) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1967, Asteria wrote:
In post 1942, Andante wrote:
In post 1940, osuka wrote:
In post 1938, Andante wrote:Yall are acting like you won't be happy till we yeet the tracker day 1... and then if he actually flips tracker, yall will just shrug and go "not my fault he was bad"

youre right that it wouldnt be my fault if he is tracker and bad, but have you not been reading?

sure I don't tr him, but crayons has folded under pressure, AS IF yall believe a sub for crayons could catch up and towntell in the next 24 hours...
That's why we should leave the slot alone today

nah, no need to make someone suffer, cause that would be a terrible slot to sub into. I'm ending it.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (isolation #351) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1969, Save The Dragons wrote:Andres. Maybe T3. Maybe even salsa that "I hope you're town" really wigged me out

what are your thoughts on salsa saying she was stepping away for a day... when we only have a day left...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (isolation #352) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:43 am

Post by Andante »

whelp. we've almost outed all our PRs here. dang
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #353) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:45 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: no one
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #354) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:46 am

Post by Andante »

Dragons is sitting E-1 now
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (isolation #355) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:47 am

Post by Andante »

Dragons also went E-1 yesterday with like no one wanting to hammer it, yet all of a sudden votes fly his way cause we outed a 3rd pr??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (isolation #356) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2061, VFP wrote:
In post 2048, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2042, VFP wrote:So Andre is actually probably scum.
So is Anya.
Dk most likely town but at least will be shown later on.
Dragon is most likely town.

VOTE: Anya

Go here.
Why? Just curious what made you think this.
feels like you know Green is going to flip town and you're shifting blame onto Pooky ready for the flip.
I already had suspicions on you from your posts around, and during the shit show though.

It's like, this Anya vote... does absolutely nothing, and he's not actively pushing for an anya elim, like... I hate irrelevant votes
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (isolation #357) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:50 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2064, Anya wrote:Dragon is most likely town.

VFP is setting up for dragons to flip green "Dragon is most likely town."

VFP is also the one who panicked yesterday when I said if Dragons flips town, maf is on his wagon, immediately after that VFP unvoted and hasn't looked in dragons direction since.

VFP has tmi and he knows dragon is flipping town

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (isolation #358) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2066, Anya wrote:
In post 2063, Andante wrote:Dragons also went E-1 yesterday with like no one wanting to hammer it, yet all of a sudden votes fly his way cause we outed a 3rd pr??
do you think that makes him more likely town? he could be a scarecrow that the wolves keep giving cosmetic upgrades

I'm saying based on VFP's actions, I think VFP is scum who has told us Dragons is town, so when dragons flips town, we know VFP is scum, and Koba throwing the vote on dragons and leaving is sus to me, I don't trust this vig claim, I think he's fishing for potential real vig
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2071 (isolation #359) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2069, VFP wrote:
In post 2055, Anya wrote:VFP can you say why you actually think i could be wolf i've been watching the TV recently
You're trying to stay under the radar and play safe with convenient votes.
I also see that about Anya
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (isolation #360) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2072, Anya wrote:i didn't post anywhere last few days just took a break from the site
Then why be so quick to hammer here? when we have 24 hours left
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2074 (isolation #361) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:54 am

Post by Andante »

actually, wanna just flip dragons? like no joke, dragons green = VFP scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (isolation #362) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:54 am

Post by Andante »

cause if we don't flip dragons, everyone will just tunnel dragons tomorrow..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (isolation #363) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2076, Anya wrote:have you even thought about the cred i'd get for slaying a dragon andante

uhhh I'm thinking he's a good dragon, so uhhh it'd be bad cred lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (isolation #364) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2079, Anya wrote:he could just be wolf the posting around his claim wasn't great
yeahh I'm not for certain, I'd say go for it and slay the dragon if you want, but if he is town, I'm certain VFP is scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (isolation #365) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2085, Anya wrote:andres made that post??????????????????????

sorry i turned into osuka
LMAOOO you're no where close to an osuka XD
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (isolation #366) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Andante »

Andres is most likely scum tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (isolation #367) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2088, Anya wrote:??????????????????????????????????

i must train to perfect his art form

train by slaying dragons?

lmao idk how I feel about the one subbing in being a vig though... like, if he is vig... he's gonna shoot a town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (isolation #368) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Andante »

we may wanna wait for vig to return with his reads...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (isolation #369) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2090, Andante wrote:we may wanna wait for vig to return with their reads...

sorry**
should read like that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (isolation #370) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Andante »

yolo, I'm gonna take credit for slaying dragon at page top, and just hope vig is smart about who they shoot, like if they die by killing the maf doc save... it'd be nice to have an idea who got shot, but vig literally voted and left, so whatever
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (isolation #371) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2093, Anya wrote:i would never do such a thing vfp

and ok andante i'll hold off on hammering now but in 12 hours nothing can stop me mark my words

oh I'm about to hammer it :P
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (isolation #372) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Andante »

Anya, who are your top fosses right now?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (isolation #373) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2097, VFP wrote:Don't hammer

why not? if we don't get dragons here, he goes tomorrow, and the vig literally voted and left, soooo
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (isolation #374) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Andante »

was that actually hammer? lol sniping it right before me.... pshhh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (isolation #375) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Andante »

LMAOOOO YASSS I LOVE YOU ROBERT
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (isolation #376) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Andante »

Asteria, wanna explain the gun you have?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2111 (isolation #377) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2110, Asteria wrote:Gun =/= bad

Unless you wanna cc koba's vig claim, wanna give me your findings? cause vanilla townies don't have guns
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (isolation #378) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Andante »

well if you're town with a gun, either Koba is also lying about their claim, or we have a traitor. woooo
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (isolation #379) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Andante »

but I'm not buying your town with a gun claim.

"Well that flip definitely would have made for some unhappy scum."

I think you are indeed that unhappy scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (isolation #380) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Asteria
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (isolation #381) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2116, Asteria wrote:Actually I see what you're saying. How many guns are there again? 4?
I have one, you have one, the mafia doc does not have a gun, so if there are 2 mafia with a gun each then koba must be lying.

@mod Are the mafia (besides the doc) regardless of their role considered to have a gun?

maf doc and maf traitor don't have guns. Also, I have you down as not having a gun lmao, your reaction here...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #382) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Andante »

So if you were town here, you'd be like "no! Andante isn't telling the truth!!" instead, your reaction was more of "crap! I was caught!!"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (isolation #383) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Andante »

*and to clarify, all maf have guns except maf doc and maf traitor
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (isolation #384) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Andante »

so if you truly wanna keep this gunned claim, give your report, cause no use in hiding it now. only cops/detectives have them lmao (and vigs, but you don't cc vig)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #385) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2120, Asteria wrote:I'm just trying to figure this out. I don't see why there has to be a traitor either. I'm thinking if what I bolded isn't true then we have you, me, and koba with a gun, up against the mafia doc, mafia with a gun, and mafia without a gun

you don't have a gun.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (isolation #386) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Andante »

Asteria, I can not wait to hear this claim you have.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (isolation #387) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2125, Asteria wrote:
In post 2118, Andante wrote:So if you were town here, you'd be like "no! Andante isn't telling the truth!!" instead, your reaction was more of "crap! I was caught!!"
No. Why would I ever do that. You outed me as town with a gun. If I say you're lying then that means I'm claiming either you're scum lying which is false. And that automatically defaults to they believe you and I'm eliminated, or they believe me and you're eliminated.

you never figured I was reaction testing? so if you wanna keep that gunned claim. give the report, cause at this point, you'd only be helping scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #388) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Andante »

As I've said 3 times already, I was reaction testing you. I have you down as no gun.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (isolation #389) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Andante »

@everyone else I think we caught one lmao
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2131 (isolation #390) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2129, Asteria wrote:
In post 2126, Andante wrote:
In post 2125, Asteria wrote:
In post 2118, Andante wrote:So if you were town here, you'd be like "no! Andante isn't telling the truth!!" instead, your reaction was more of "crap! I was caught!!"
No. Why would I ever do that. You outed me as town with a gun. If I say you're lying then that means I'm claiming either you're scum lying which is false. And that automatically defaults to they believe you and I'm eliminated, or they believe me and you're eliminated.

you never figured I was reaction testing? so if you wanna keep that gunned claim. give the report, cause at this point, you'd only be helping scum
I thought you were at first since I didn't realize my role was considered to be a gun but I guess it does make sense. Also you scumread me so makes sense you targeted me. I guess I'll ask the mod to confirm if I do have a gun but pretty sure I do

maybe I have you down as having a gun... who knows. I love this reaction test which you are failing misserably
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (isolation #391) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2132, Asteria wrote:You didn't. If this was actually a reaction test then you outed a PR for no reason and I was dumb and should've double checked if I have a gun or not

Well yeah, I've clearly outed a pr if you are in fact real, and I see no reason for you to not claim at this point. (I literally checked someone completely different lmao)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (isolation #392) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Andante »

Which scum would kill the scummy tracker claim over me/vig.... so honestly, based on the kill, I honestly wanna say osuka and pooky weren't responsible for it. that tracker claim would've been so easy to attack here, like, even if he caught a scum, just be like "nahhh he's fake! why else didn't he die??" so I feel like scum would also have this reaction like asteria, instantly going "uhhh I'm pr yeah!!!"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (isolation #393) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2134, Asteria wrote:Ok well I don't see a point in hiding my role now that scum can pretty much figure out at least what type of role I am. I'm a town non-consecutive night neapolitan. So every second night I target someone and find out if they're a vanilla townie or not. I targeted someone last night who is vanilla town so I have somebody conftown who I won't out right away.

hmmm so you have a confirmed town... I have a confirmed ng (I'd bet they're also vt) hmmmmm I'd love more thoughts on this claim, lemons, I know you're around

UNVOTE: Asteria

now I go figure out wtf neopolitan is other than an ice cream flavor lol

(if you're actually town, sorry for outing you, you were a sr, and I just had to test you)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (isolation #394) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Andante »

"As an anti-town role, the Neapolitan is equivalent to a Vanilla Cop and slightly weaker than a Role Cop, in that its primary purpose is to determine which players are Power Roles and worth killing. It gains utility in multiball games, where it can also be used to find the rival scumteam more effectively than the other alternatives."

hmmmm I could see it being a maf claim though
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #395) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Andante »

you'd also definitely have a gun, so if you're real... that vig situation is still a thing...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (isolation #396) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2139, InsidiousLemons wrote:i've had a lot of time to try and process whatever the fuck happened in the closing hours of D1 and i think i've concluded that anya stealing "dragon-slaying cred", while monumentally stupid, is probably not scum AI.

we can get into the WIFOM of the dumb mafia choice (whether it's smart scum trying to look dumb or dumb scum being dumb scum) but i do have to say yeah, it's looking more likely than not that the people yelling about how obviously fake the tracker claim was are probably not scum

andante the reaction test here was a decent idea but executed a bit sloppily. i'm torn between thinking asteria's claim is too specific to be fake and too convenient to not be. think i'll leave my vote where it is for now

tbh I TRed Anya there, like I was pretty certain dragons was flipping town, but Anya did wait a while, and only hammered cause I was about to lmao like, I didn't really sr her for day end
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #397) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Andante »

ehhh honestly, you should just out the vt, I'd almost bet we have the same person which would be great.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (isolation #398) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Andante »

cause if you're real, I doubt we have a cop
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #399) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2145, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 2140, Andante wrote:you'd also definitely have a gun, so if you're real... that vig situation is still a thing...
not sure i understand this comment. are you speaking of the possibility that asteria is maf PR? what vig situation?

why on earth would you hammer if you were pretty certain dragons was flipping town? what was the thought process there?

neopolitans have guns, vigs have guns, I have a gun, that's 3 guns there, 1 more in play. at least 1 scum has a gun. so if the 3 pr claims are real, we have a traitor in play

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”