Mini 2297 | Conception | Postgame

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 4:09 am

Post by Hugir »

Like just compare what Feysal posted today vs what furtive posted today
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 4:16 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1687, Flavor Leaf wrote: It doesn't make sense for me as scum to not just go along with you here because I could have just stuck with Furt/Keeper.
Why would you? Scum wants to lim scum too. So they want to make sure as well. Like, I know that I’m gonna be scrutinized due to my role. I’m looking at how people are approaching my slot. With that said, I guess you could be intentionally taking the weird angles to scenario check things.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 4:17 am

Post by Hugir »

The big question is, why choose Enchant as scum? It is easy to say how that was an excellent choice because Enchant was a cop, but how could Furtive have known that? It seems to me that it would have made more sense to tie yourself to someone more trusted, or even to claim you had loverized your partner to mislead the town. Instead choosing another player from the POE pool would only reduce the number of town executions you could push for.
Why would town choose to use the role period
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 4:21 am

Post by Hugir »

Trying to save Abnegation is something that makes even less sense for scum. I got a sense of urgency from his post 1357 where he voted Hugir. He later said he would not mind ActionDan or the Keeper either, and switched to the Keeper. He literally said he would have preferred what have since become our main suspects or flipped scum, over town Abnegation. I can't think of any scum motivation for that, especially when his supposed partner ActionDan was voting Abnegation. Okay, maybe if he was Benediction he could have known we were wrong about Abnegation and genuinely wanted Malediction to be executed, but I find Hugir much more likely to be the last Benediction than him.
Actually the only people who really tried to push Abnegation was you and AD. I and FL were vastly against it until the deadline, I think Enchant wasn’t hyped about the abnegation either, ID idr but I don’t think he was pro-Ab lim either. Keeper was all like “policy miller before elo” at the deadline but that’s not really a push.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 4:24 am

Post by Hugir »

Hell, I even voted the keeper when I was in E-1 that day, even though I didn’t count on that wagon to form.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 4:29 am

Post by Hugir »

You know I’m actually beginning to think that scum’s plan is to just lurk until town just lollim me out of role scrutiny
The Keeper
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
The Keeper
They/Them Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them Fae/Faer

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 4:29 am

Post by The Keeper »

I am further delayed by a seriously stressful life event that has required me to navigate emergancy care. I will endeavour to fulfill my promise tonight, still. Though it maybe late.

There is an Issac item reference and I can make... But its not a joking matter kind of situation.
One penny... two pennies... three pennies... OO A NICKEL! Now I can get More Options!!
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 4:40 am

Post by Hugir »

Now I feel bad for saying lurk

Take care
Sanity over game
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 5:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Furtive
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 5:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think I’m giving it to Hugir if they’re scum, but for the most part, they’ve made everything they’ve said make sense to the people within this game in someway.

Because of the factional ability confirmation, I can’t rule out them telling the truth, and they did choose some weird way to go about their role.

If I’m wrong, I’m wrong, but I have had Hugir as town the majority of the game, and I know I have a tendency to go back and forth on them incorrectly.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 5:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My choice of Furt over Keeper is because I’m okay making the choice here today between Hugir and Furt.

I’d rather tomorrow with Keeper than Hugir + Furt.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 8:03 am

Post by Hugir »

Sit tight y’all
I am currently working on a longpost between my work downtime on my phone that contains 0 mech.
Please look forward to it.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 8:04 am

Post by Hugir »

This might be the longest post I’ve ever written in my entire mafiascum career
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 8:20 am

Post by Hugir »

If y’all refuse to look at the mech side, you can look at his D1 when Rauth was still alive.
In post 16, furtiveglance wrote: Lovely to be here
This here was most likely a crumb. So I guess as far as his knowledge goes, he is a lover.
In post 168, furtiveglance wrote: VOTE: IceDragon70

Wolfy vibes
This is his first vote on ID in D1. Noting that it came right after AD’s longpost and his vote. And yet his reason was “wolfy vibe.” Could be a coincidence. Let’s keep going.
In post 258, furtiveglance wrote: UNVOTE:

I would like a bit more info about IceDragon70's role, because that Benediction speculation must have come from somewhere.
This is his ID unvote. This time it follows right after Feysal’s unvote. Once is a coincidence. Twice? Not as much.
In post 292, furtiveglance wrote: VOTE: The Keeper

Quite sus vibes at the moment
This is his first stand-out vote on this game. We’ll keep this in mind.
In post 310, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 304, BlueSnakelet wrote: Something related to what their role might be.
Explain
Fiiiiiish.
Although, I played in this site long enough to know that stuff like this can come from curious town. So this one is actually null. However…
In post 312, furtiveglance wrote: I haven't really got into this game yet, sorry. I'll go and read again
Why is he apologizing here? He voted them for “sus vibe.” And no unvote. Weird post.

After that he votes me. I get it. I was only half invested due to moving. After that, he gets prodded, comes back…. And
In post 412, furtiveglance wrote: VOTE: Goldfishfromthemoon
????????

This was the VC at the time -
In post 405, Narration wrote:

Day 1 Count III

Rautherdir (3) - ,
Hell Froze Over
Enchant (1) -
Hugir (2) - , The Keeper
IceDragon70 (1) -

Not Voting
- , , BlueSnakelet, GoldfishFromTheMoon, Hugir, KawaiiKame

Notes
  • With 13 remaining, it takes 7 to form a majority.
  • Mod ISO is here.
  • Tell me if any mistakes exist or questions missed.
  • I am V/LA until Good Friday.
  • IceDragon70 and BlueSnakelet are V/LA until Wednesday.
  • Prodding furtive and Kawaii.
  • Hell Froze Over is a disciple of
    Invocation
Day 1
concludes in (expired on 2023-04-07 17:55:00)

Why an unvote and go for goldfish here? I asked him then and his answer was:
In post 416, furtiveglance wrote: Not sure who else to vote
And then after that
In post 425, furtiveglance wrote: I guess I could always sheep the IC

VOTE: Rautherdir
He votes Rauth, claiming that he’s sheeping the IC. And what posts come next?
In post 426, Rautherdir wrote: Hmm. To be honest I was baiting to see who would agree with my stance or not, thus why I kept mentioning it as a possibility throughout the day. As mentioned Benediction would probably jump onto something like that as a chance to be town... so after reading through again (Unfortunately not everyone has commented on it, was hoping a bit more time would offer that but nope.)

Enchant I admittedly wasn't going to get much information on from this play given they were the person I pressured to do this. They handled it well enough though.
ActionDan also responded well to it, asking the mod directly.
furtiveglance made a fairly small post about it, but didn't entertain the possibility either.
Feysal admitted it was a point of understandable confusion but was on the side of it being both malign. (Though I like Feysal more then furtiveglance for town, despite the ordering I put here.)
The Keeper... I'll admit I'm not sure about their response, but I think they were saying they expected Benediction to be scum
IceDragon actually entertained the idea of Benediction being able to be benign

Hugir I'm not sure about, might have been a typo of next instead of never, the sentence makes a lot more sense the second way. None of their other posts clarified their view of this.

I don't have any information from my play on other players as they didn't respond directly to it, nor have they posted much for other reasons as well.

No one else really commented about it... But I'll say that IceDragon also seemed to be trying to get town read by me earlier, and several other previously stated less then towny posts.
UNVOTE: Enchant
VOTE: IceDragon
This. Look at the time difference. It’s only 14 minutes. It could be a coincidence. But is it? Let’s look at the situation around it.

1. During that time, there was only 3 days left in the deadline and Rauth was the biggest wagon, even without the furtive vote.
2. That longpost heavily suggests that he made that post in an attempt to look town and turn the wagon around on his opponent wagon, ID.

With that said, that Rauth post was not a readlist. It was how people reacted to what he claimed to be the “flavor reaction test.” Something that can be quickly written without looking back for stuff as much. This suggests that the Rauth’s longpost was hastily written due to pressure of the deadline. I may be biased, but do you know what this looks like?

A pressure bus vote. If I’m right, I’m gonna see him unvote after that long post very soon.

I feel like if furtive was town and was really lost on who to vote, he would’ve sheeped the IC first instead of voting, say, goldfish.

After that is my infamous “blue locktown Occam’s razor” shitpost and Rauth just saying “pls vote my counterwagon uwu”

And then look

Look

It’s coming

Here it comes
In post 462, furtiveglance wrote: VOTE: IceDragon70
[insert that one gif of group of folks going “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh” here]

=========
I’m making a separate section here just so I can display this gem.
In post 431, The Keeper wrote: My dissatisfaction at the lack of motion in this situation is significant.

There seem to be a large number of familiars in this game and all waiting for an Isaac. The day started so strong, I believe one of the wagons we have may be the correct one to run with.
The wagons at this point were either ID or me. They said this… while voting me!

=========
In post 512, furtiveglance wrote: Ambition sounds sorta Maladiction, but maybe that's town indicative? Idk

UNVOTE: for now
After ID longpost and claim, he yet again unvotes.
Once is a coincidence. Twice could be coincidence. But third time? Nah man.

As Americans say, “three strikes and you’re fucking out.”
In post 515, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 514, IceDragon70 wrote:
In post 513, furtiveglance wrote: Malediction sorry. I deliberately misspelled it to look like I'm not Malediction
I love that you are admitting it.
Wanna vote Rauther instead? Did you see my reasoning against them?
Sure, I can see that claiming to have been 'baiting' to explain away a previous statement could be seen as scum backtracking.

My best ChatGPT impression^

Seriously though, I have mixed feelings. In one of many games I lost recently as town, another player deliberately didn't share their true viewpoint in the hope that scum would act a certain way (Klick in Hollow Knight), but I don't think that's quite comparable to this instance.

I'll join you, why not?

If I had to choose another vote today, it would probably be Enchant. When Abnegation made that joke, I did actually ISO Enchant, and I didn't love what I saw. So maybe we could queue that one up for tomorrow.

VOTE: Rautherdir
A bus vote after ID’s claim. Also please do note that his first thought was “dude could be malediction.” This is not a town assumption. This is a benediction assumption. This assumption can only come from green scum who has roleblock. He prob bussed here because he no longer wanted to be associated with his checker buddy with anti-roleblock claimed. I don’t think he expected Rauth to be limmed here. Truth was that he was quick limmed via deadline.

By the way…. Do you remember when I said keep his first original vote in mind?
In post 599, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 154, The Keeper wrote: Invocation is the means to obtain both Benediction and Malediction. Affiliation with either is yet to be decided, I'd rather neither as the
freedom to invoke both and maintain balance
is crucial.
Bolded is what I'm talking about.
In post 292, furtiveglance wrote: VOTE: The Keeper

Quite sus vibes at the moment
:^)
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 8:23 am

Post by Hugir »

I was gonna go “I want hammer because I deserve this”

But what’s the point? It’s not like I’m playing this game to be rewarded. Only to suffer.

VOTE: furtive
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Hugir »

Oh yeah somebody said something about mech resolution thing during N3. That was clearly a problem of resolving my role and AD’s role. I redirected the deflector to himself remember?
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 8:38 am

Post by Hugir »

(Mod actually confirmed it to me that the problem was indeed between my role and AD’s role)
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Hugir »

Like if I’m wrong, then so be it. No regret. But rereading D1 kinda sealed it for me. I can’t be wrong here.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 9:10 am

Post by Hugir »

Also somebody speculated whether ID’s role persist for all night. Idk why y’all think he would target Feysal over claimed parity cop.

But this can solve this.

@Mod: Does IceDragon’s anti-redirect last for one night or the entire game?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 10:08 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1702, Hugir wrote:
The big question is, why choose Enchant as scum? It is easy to say how that was an excellent choice because Enchant was a cop, but how could Furtive have known that? It seems to me that it would have made more sense to tie yourself to someone more trusted, or even to claim you had loverized your partner to mislead the town. Instead choosing another player from the POE pool would only reduce the number of town executions you could push for.
I thought I was a likely kill target N2 and wanted to take down a scumread
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Hugir »

In post 1719, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1702, Hugir wrote:
I thought I was a likely kill target N2 and wanted to take down a scumread
You know I might actually believe that.
You had enchant as redscum after all.
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 10:49 am

Post by Hugir »

You know what’s funny
When I was working on that longpost I actually looked at the D1 with forced assumption of furtive-town possibility. But in the end it was above or “whole lotta coincidences”
Hugir
Hugir
Goon
Hugir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Hugir »

If it looks like a duck
If it swims like a duck
If it quacks like a duck
Then it is a ________.
Narration
Narration
he/him
Goon
Narration
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 11:07 am

Post by Narration »

In post 1718, Hugir wrote:
@Mod: Does IceDragon’s anti-redirect last for one night or the entire game?
It only applies on the Night used.
Moderator Account Of RH9, specifically for Themes
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2023 11:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My immediate response into this game was that both Furt and ActionDan were scum.

I’m just going back for it.

Annoying if Hugir is scum, but they worked for it, and not really getting much else anywhere else besides Feysal, which I like their posts and think they’re town on top of Flyer Vendor.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”