He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:04 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

PTs

viewtopic.php?t=92451 (mafia)

viewtopic.php?t=92449 (spec - not released yet)

viewtopic.php?t=92453 (mason)
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:01 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 661, halfasleep wrote:
In post 652, KayJayQueue wrote: I’ve noticed that even when I give logical explanations for my actions as town, I still get pushed and my reasoning is ignored. Last time this happened, the person continuing to push me was scum. I’m going to keep that in mind going forward because it’s tiring to defend myself nonstop only to realize at the end of the game it’s just scum trying to keep me as an option. I don’t feel like I’ve left anything unanswered. I thoroughly explained myself and if that’s not good enough for you, I’m going to assume you have ulterior motives for tunneling on me.
i think it's a little disingenuous to lump being disagreed with and being ignored as the same thing. your logic might make sense to you but that doesn't mean it does to me that's why we're talking.
i'd also like you to consider how being more concerned with defending yourself than anything else might look. you only have one vote (mine) on you i don't understand why you're this indignant about it.
Okay make that 2 for 2 on games where scum was doing this. Time to file this away and realize it wasn’t a one-off thing. It’s nice to get a bigger sample size so I can recognize it in future games.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:02 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

Good job Purple for clocking the masons, I had no clue whatsoever! Jack your PoE was so off!! :lol:
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:35 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

Balls

Yeah idk what I was doing most of the game
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:39 am

Post by Black »

In post 1746, JacksonVirgo wrote: The way Black in particular had treated Kay and to a small degree even myself was even worse.
Having cliques and siding with particular people slightly more just happens, maliciously targeting other people should not. Jupiter at the time had insulted Jake and told Kay to disrespectfully “shut the fuck up” twice which is not okay even if he was having a rough time irl. Kay called what he was doing immature, and I stood up against what was happening. Put simply, Black decided to victim blame and call out Kay for being rude (for lack of remembering the exact wording) and me for egging him on.

That is unacceptable behaviour. Period
I disagree with this completely. I don't think I was rude to Kay at all. I asked her if she could stop with the personal insults. "Maliciously targeting" is a wild interpretation of me asking her to stop calling people names

As far as Jupiter goes, he made the "please shut the fuck up" comment less than 60 seconds after I asked Kay to stop. I didn't even see his comments when I asked and by the time I did see it I was tired of the bickering and I just wanted to move on

This interpretation of how I treated Kay (and you apparently?) is so off base
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:39 am

Post by Black »

Well played town! You guys rocked

Thank you for modding <3
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:57 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1755, Black wrote: Well played town! You guys rocked

Thank you for modding <3
I'll tie your legs
Keep you against my chest
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:00 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1755, Black wrote: Thank you for modding <3
In post 1756, Gimli wrote: Thank you for modding <3
<3
halfasleep
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:04 am

Post by halfasleep »

gg everyone and thanks dragon for modding! congrats especially to kay, jackson and fire for truly having my ass bang to rights lol.
An optimist would say that I'm half-awake.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:37 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1754, Black wrote:
In post 1746, JacksonVirgo wrote: The way Black in particular had treated Kay and to a small degree even myself was even worse.
Having cliques and siding with particular people slightly more just happens, maliciously targeting other people should not. Jupiter at the time had insulted Jake and told Kay to disrespectfully “shut the fuck up” twice which is not okay even if he was having a rough time irl. Kay called what he was doing immature, and I stood up against what was happening. Put simply, Black decided to victim blame and call out Kay for being rude (for lack of remembering the exact wording) and me for egging him on.

That is unacceptable behaviour. Period
I disagree with this completely. I don't think I was rude to Kay at all. I asked her if she could stop with the personal insults. "Maliciously targeting" is a wild interpretation of me asking her to stop calling people names

As far as Jupiter goes, he made the "please shut the fuck up" comment less than 60 seconds after I asked Kay to stop. I didn't even see his comments when I asked and by the time I did see it I was tired of the bickering and I just wanted to move on

This interpretation of how I treated Kay (and you apparently?) is so off base
Kay didn’t personally insult them at all, she didn’t call anybody names. She said what Jupiter was doing was immature, which it was. You didn’t comment on a single thing Jupiter had done. You focused on the people not taking his shit. That’s not a good look.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:38 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1752, KayJayQueue wrote: Good job Purple for clocking the masons, I had no clue whatsoever! Jack your PoE was so off!! :lol:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wiki // GTKAS
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:01 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Seriously well played to town but I really want to emphasize well played to halfasleep and Purplemango too. For newbie scum players, they put on an impressive fight and halfasleep was the universal townread for most of later day 1, and that's really impressive.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:02 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

halfasleep - I would like to play together with you whenever I am back to playing mafia.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:05 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1761, DragonEater70 wrote: Seriously well played to town but I really want to emphasize well played to halfasleep and Purplemango too. For newbie scum players, they put on an impressive fight and halfasleep was the universal townread for most of later day 1, and that's really impressive.
Universal? You can say majority but not universal! But absolutely, very well played by both of them! Very impressed! The Mason catch by purple was also clutch! They were very invested in their scum game and credit should be given where due, hats off to them (:
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:27 am

Post by Black »

In post 1759, JacksonVirgo wrote: Kay didn’t personally insult them at all, she didn’t call anybody names. She said what Jupiter was doing was immature, which it was. You didn’t comment on a single thing Jupiter had done. You focused on the people not taking his shit. That’s not a good look
I don't think Jupiter crossed a line until he told her to stfu so I didn't feel the need to comment on anything he said before that

Regardless, there's a big difference between "not a good look" and "maliciously targeting"

It's perfectly fine if you both dislike me. I couldn't care less. Let's agree that the three of us can't get along and move on :]
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:35 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1764, Black wrote:
In post 1759, JacksonVirgo wrote: Kay didn’t personally insult them at all, she didn’t call anybody names. She said what Jupiter was doing was immature, which it was. You didn’t comment on a single thing Jupiter had done. You focused on the people not taking his shit. That’s not a good look
I don't think Jupiter crossed a line until he told her to stfu so I didn't feel the need to comment on anything he said before that

Regardless, there's a big difference between "not a good look" and "maliciously targeting"

It's perfectly fine if you both dislike me. I couldn't care less. Let's agree that the three of us can't get along and move on :]
Whether or not I like you has nothing to do with it. You’re avoiding responsibility

wiki // GTKAS
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:36 am

Post by Black »

I am not responsible for "unacceptable behavior" like you are accusing me of

Take it up with the mod team if you feel so pressed about it. I will no longer be engaging with you
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:39 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1766, Black wrote: I am not responsible for "unacceptable behavior" like you are accusing me of

Take it up with the mod team if you feel so pressed about it. I will no longer be engaging with you
Will do

wiki // GTKAS
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:43 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

It’s weird to conflate “justifiably upset at how one was treated” with “dislike”. Feels like you’re trying to excuse and invalidate the situation by saying it’s just a matter of dislike. That wouldn’t be a correct characterization. And it wouldn’t be the first time.

I know you’re not going to respond and that’s fine, I just wanted to add my opinion because I do think it’s important that I don’t just ignore the situation. I feel like it’s being brushed over in an attempt to invalidate those involved and I’m not okay with that.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:43 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1761, DragonEater70 wrote: Seriously well played to town but I really want to emphasize well played to halfasleep and Purplemango too. For newbie scum players, they put on an impressive fight and halfasleep was the universal townread for most of later day 1, and that's really impressive.
I'M STILL TOWNREADING HALFASLEEP
I'll tie your legs
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:44 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1769, Gimli wrote:
I’M STILL SCUMREADING YOU
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:48 am

Post by Black »

In post 1768, KayJayQueue wrote: It’s weird to conflate “justifiably upset at how one was treated” with “dislike”. Feels like you’re trying to excuse and invalidate the situation by saying it’s just a matter of dislike. That wouldn’t be a correct characterization. And it wouldn’t be the first time.

I know you’re not going to respond and that’s fine, I just wanted to add my opinion because I do think it’s important that I don’t just ignore the situation. I feel like it’s being brushed over in an attempt to invalidate those involved and I’m not okay with that.
I don't mind responding to you if you want to talk about it

I think I'm conflating those two things because I didn't think the way I treated you was all that rude. I asked you to stop calling people names but I didn't personally attack you or do anything malicious to you whatsoever. So I just assumed there was an extra layer involved for you to feel so personally attacked by me

Apologizes if that assumption is incorrect and you actually felt hurt by me asking you to stop calling people names

I'm definitely not trying to invalidate you, but I think some of the accusations presented against me were inaccurate so I felt the need to defend myself
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:50 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1770, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1769, Gimli wrote:
I’M STILL SCUMREADING YOU
well to your benefit, I was kinda dead sure the game was you and mango and you were bussing him to beat the townies from dead thread, I made memes so you can laugh at my inaccuracy

let me pick this one out for you

I'll tie your legs
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:59 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1771, Black wrote:
In post 1768, KayJayQueue wrote: It’s weird to conflate “justifiably upset at how one was treated” with “dislike”. Feels like you’re trying to excuse and invalidate the situation by saying it’s just a matter of dislike. That wouldn’t be a correct characterization. And it wouldn’t be the first time.

I don't mind responding to you if you want to talk about it

I think I'm conflating those two things because I didn't think the way I treated you was all that rude. I asked you to stop calling people names but I didn't personally attack you or do anything malicious to you whatsoever. So I just assumed there was an extra layer involved for you to feel so personally attacked by me

Apologizes if that assumption is incorrect and you actually felt hurt by me asking you to stop calling people names

I'm definitely not trying to invalidate you, but I think some of the accusations presented against me were inaccurate so I felt the need to defend myself
I think the issue is that you’re still saying that I was calling people names. Do you really believe I was doing that? I don’t appreciate being so mischaracterized, because I refute that I was insulting anyone at any point in this game.

Now I believe another reason for your assessment of dislike is that I requested that you not be in the newbie game that was in queues directly after this happened. I hope you can see that that happened so quickly after what happened in this game that I was feeling too raw about the situation to feel like I could fully enjoy that game without being able to resolve what happened in this game as it was still ongoing. I don’t know if it’s possible or reasonable but you can even ask any other mod for any other game I’ve signed up for, you were not someone I requested to not join those games. It was just that newbie game and I was doing it for my own peace of mind.

I believe what you are seeing as dislike is a combination of much more complex feelings surrounding this game in general. Which is why I didn’t appreciate that classification as it felt dismissive.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:39 am

Post by Black »

In post 1773, KayJayQueue wrote: I think the issue is that you’re still saying that I was calling people names. Do you really believe I was doing that? I don’t appreciate being so mischaracterized, because I refute that I was insulting anyone at any point in this game
No, I haven't thought that since you clarified shorty after I asked you. I'm not accusing you of doing that anymore, I'm just talking about the instance where I did think you were doing that
In post 1773, KayJayQueue wrote: Now I believe another reason for your assessment of dislike is that I requested that you not be in the newbie game that was in queues directly after this happened. I hope you can see that that happened so quickly after what happened in this game that I was feeling too raw about the situation to feel like I could fully enjoy that game without being able to resolve what happened in this game as it was still ongoing. I don’t know if it’s possible or reasonable but you can even ask any other mod for any other game I’ve signed up for, you were not someone I requested to not join those games. It was just that newbie game and I was doing it for my own peace of mind
I understand now why you may not have wanted to play with me in that game. I didn't really get it at the time because I didn't realize I upset you so much. You have every right to blacklist people you don't want to play with, I was just really confused why you didn't want to play with me
In post 1773, KayJayQueue wrote: I believe what you are seeing as dislike is a combination of much more complex feelings surrounding this game in general. Which is why I didn’t appreciate that classification as it felt dismissive
That's fair. My assumption was incorrect and I apologize. If we cross paths in the future I'll try my best to make you feel welcome and at home here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”