EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #272 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by EchoVision »

hello world
ftr yall seem real hostile and i'm gonna have to ask yall to reLAX TY
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 118, Screamingnoodle wrote:UNVOTE: Chan

In kind, returning the favor. Lol

But still no idea who to vote for. Looks like we are leaning TTTT, though. Idk
icky yucky ew i don't like this slot thanks for listening to my ted talk
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 140, chennisden wrote:New read on TTTT: Scum.

He's making his stuff hard to understand to town. He has no real reason to scumread me.

Literally his only evidence is me forgetting something. Yet he's acting very scummy - posting stuff with little explanation, most of stuff he posts is sarcastic, etc.

But I think TTTT has a point with Muh. If others think this is TvT, I think we gotta go for Muh.
oof icky yucky i don't like this slot either but i feel like screamingnoodle + this isn't scum team bc interactions seem like hardcore noob interactions
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 159, chennisden wrote:Saint has requested a replacement, lets pressure the replacement when they get here.

I am willing to believe that Town TTTT may have just forgotten I never voted him. Look through my ISO for proof, TTTT

TTTT, I want to pressure everyone who isn't you right now. Then I will reevaulate my scumthoughts,
where's my pressure biotch
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 247, chennisden wrote:I know you aren't implying I'm stupid. I'm just saying that as mafia, would I really go out and be the center of attention instead of lurking? No newbscum would pull such a gambit, especially w/ coaching

And are you asking about the @GL section? I remember he said that I shouldn't worry about playing to some "norm," it was in response to that
so you're not scum bc you're posting and "being the center of attention"? interesting
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 250, chennisden wrote:what if no newbs rolled scum is my question

Given 4 SE's, that's not a bad chance.

Also friendly reminder NMSA is now EchoVision
also you had about 4 hours, in which you were seemingly p active to apply pressure on me
i'm lowkey upset that you flaked on it
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 255, chennisden wrote:i am at L-2, if someone puts me at L-1 rn they are confscum.

also NSMA sheeping is scummy but ill read you after you post more

if deadline approaches and you don't post more, i will think you're scummy
i
really
wanna put you at l-1 just bc of this... we'll see where the rest of these posts go and maybe when i'm done reading we'll have some fun ;)
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by EchoVision »

TTTT just for fucking up last game i'll do what u want rn, where do u want me to vote
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:41 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 283, chennisden wrote:
In post 279, EchoVision wrote:
In post 255, chennisden wrote:i am at L-2, if someone puts me at L-1 rn they are confscum.

also NSMA sheeping is scummy but ill read you after you post more

if deadline approaches and you don't post more, i will think you're scummy
i
really
wanna put you at l-1 just bc of this... we'll see where the rest of these posts go and maybe when i'm done reading we'll have some fun ;)
putting me at L-1 means i can get insta-hammered by scum (assuming both scum aint on my wagon), and i dont think we want to insta hammer me
i mean i’m okay with you getting insta hammered bc that also means we get rid of 1 scum bc i highly doubt you could talk your way out of that lynch if it were an insta hammer
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:52 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 295, chennisden wrote:NotMySpamAccount - mostly null due to few posts. If I had to say, I'd say scum. what little he's posted has given no info other than "chennis is scum"
Screamingnoodle - null due to few posts, but that "we gotta lynch someone" stands out to me.
CsBlastoise - town. he's trying to sort people.
EchoVision - scumlean. weak read due to towny or scummy possible intents. he filled a slot mostly inactive. the sheeping on one hand is irresponsible, but on the other hand could be him applying pressure when he figures out stuff.
chennisden - need i say?
Thespio - town. from his early actions, he could be town as a voice of reason or he could be scum buddying. later play (such as the scumread) discards the buddying, but he could be on my wagon to mislynch.
u r a person 2 - townlean because he did the same as Echo but felt more towny.
TTTT - town. my initial thoughts were scum but your sorting is much more towny than URAP's or Echo's (especially echo.)
GuiltyLion - town. he's actually trying to pressure and sort other people

i kinda group URAP,Echo,NMSA in the same group due to similar play.
these reads don’t seem like any of them are based on a player or any specific action, more or less a play style. this is even backed up by your last sentence, about how you group three people based on similar play but it’s not a play style that brings about scum reads, or at least it shouldn’t be. it should be plays or consistency or
something
else... i play the same almost all the time but the chances of me rolling red every game i play are slim, that’s why it’s dangerous based on play style...
unless of course you’re going off meta which is a whole damn new story

regardless that wasn’t really my read on you, that was just me kinda saying it to say it

a lot of your reads seem to have my name in it and idrk why, like i just joined last night why am i the comparison for every slot, bc i’m threatening to L-1 you?

anyways if this isn’t scum, which idrk if it is, there’s prob already 1 on his wagon bc there’s no reason for him *not* to be at L-1...
with that said, let’s have some fun :P
pls state intent to hammer and why, should you feel it necessary
and dear god please don’t be a joat that self hammers (tttt may be the only one to get that one)
VOTE: ChennisDen
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:53 am

Post by EchoVision »

i don’t think this really needs to be said but for those of you who can’t read
thats L-1
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by EchoVision »

interesting that you're super chatty the entire bit of the day and then all of a sudden once you get at L-1 you only have 7 words to say
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by EchoVision »

you're still able to post though ? like multiple times within 20 minutes
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by EchoVision »

yeah i'm gonna chill here then
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 307, Thespio wrote:
In post 299, EchoVision wrote:pls state intent to hammer and why, should you feel it necessary
and dear god please don’t be a joat that self hammers (tttt may be the only one to get that one)
Do you think its odd there is no other major wagon?
not really, the only reason there's really a wagon on chennis is people feel the need to have a wagon
somewhere

i'm on it bc i think it's fun :shrug:
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 310, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 309, EchoVision wrote:not really, the only reason there's really a wagon on chennis is people feel the need to have a wagon somewhere
i'm on it bc i think it's fun :shrug:
How's this now?
how’s what, how’s it fun? i’ve been waiting for some form of reaction or defense or something but he’s just kinda chillin attacking me for putting him at L-1
honestly it just strikes me as scum trying not to freak tf out that they’re close to being hung

and in most games if there’s not a wagon everyone goes REEEEE and stretches so that there can be a wagon on someone
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 311, chennisden wrote:I feel you should have a little better justification, Echo.

Even though I don't like meta, here goes some meta;

yeah this game is for fun, but dont wagon "for fun," wagon because you think im scum

@Thespio yes I find it very odd
what does this have anything to do with meta ?

also there’s 3 other people on your wagon, so i don’t know why i’m the ONLY one that you’re saying anything to about it
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:03 am

Post by EchoVision »

so like this is kinda bold but do scum have daychat ? i think they do in all newbies but honestly idrk

anyways the reason chen is “waiting” for whatever and not doing too much while he was on L-1 could mean he’s waiting for someone to tell him what to do in daychat ???
ik it’s bold and it’s a reach but yknow why not ?
so if that’s true then we most likely have an inactive SE as partner but idrk it’s not like i’m gonna hunt or anything i’m just writing my ideas down
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:12 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 330, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 327, EchoVision wrote:so like this is kinda bold but do scum have daychat ?
In post 328, chennisden wrote:I have the same question. Does scum have daychat?
yeah do they?
In post 2, Micc wrote:Mafia have access to their Private Topic at all times.
These are called dumb-tells, boys and girls. Here, Echo and Chenn present as not having enough information to possibly be scum. It's super easy to fake, and almost always the information is available in the first few posts.

Carry on! =)
yeah i just simply didn't care enough to go back and check bc there's too many words on the first few posts

also the only reason chen thinks your unvote is town is bc it was an unvote on him
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:13 am

Post by EchoVision »

chen why don't you have your vote anywhere right now? why are you so concerned with defending yourself that you're not pressuring anyone to the point of not voting them? you've made it super clear that you
have
scum reads, so why not vote them?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:44 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 339, chennisden wrote:
In post 293, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 260, Thespio wrote:
In post 254, NotMySpamAccount wrote:, I'm going to sheep urap and TTTT unless one flips scum, since my reads so far pretty much line up.
Sheeping this early into the game, when there are people not posting. this ladies and gentlemen is called a scum tell.
Not scum, just crazy busy irl because of tests and other stuff, plus I trust those two to find scum cause I have nothing else to go on besides a scumlean on chennisden.
aside from the "obvscum," he doesn't want to share his other reads. this is because he doesnt want us to be able to tie him to his scumbuddy (see association analysis)

while still pushing for the easiest mislynch
why don't you just simply ask him for his other reads? you're expecting him to just come out and say "these are all my reads" which is unfair to expect from him when nobody else has done such

therefore, NMSA, would you mind sharing any other reads you've got?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 299, EchoVision wrote:
In post 295, chennisden wrote:NotMySpamAccount - mostly null due to few posts. If I had to say, I'd say scum. what little he's posted has given no info other than "chennis is scum"
Screamingnoodle - null due to few posts, but that "we gotta lynch someone" stands out to me.
CsBlastoise - town. he's trying to sort people.
EchoVision - scumlean. weak read due to towny or scummy possible intents. he filled a slot mostly inactive. the sheeping on one hand is irresponsible, but on the other hand could be him applying pressure when he figures out stuff.
chennisden - need i say?
Thespio - town. from his early actions, he could be town as a voice of reason or he could be scum buddying. later play (such as the scumread) discards the buddying, but he could be on my wagon to mislynch.
u r a person 2 - townlean because he did the same as Echo but felt more towny.
TTTT - town. my initial thoughts were scum but your sorting is much more towny than URAP's or Echo's (especially echo.)
GuiltyLion - town. he's actually trying to pressure and sort other people

i kinda group URAP,Echo,NMSA in the same group due to similar play.
these reads don’t seem like any of them are based on a player or any specific action, more or less a play style. this is even backed up by your last sentence, about how you group three people based on similar play but it’s not a play style that brings about scum reads, or at least it shouldn’t be. it should be plays or consistency or
something
else... i play the same almost all the time but the chances of me rolling red every game i play are slim, that’s why it’s dangerous based on play style...
unless of course you’re going off meta which is a whole damn new story

regardless that wasn’t really my read on you, that was just me kinda saying it to say it

a lot of your reads seem to have my name in it and idrk why, like i just joined last night why am i the comparison for every slot, bc i’m threatening to L-1 you?

anyways if this isn’t scum, which idrk if it is, there’s prob already 1 on his wagon bc there’s no reason for him *not* to be at L-1...

with that said, let’s have some fun :P
pls state intent to hammer and why, should you feel it necessary
read bold (which i wrote last night) for that answer
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:59 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 377, Screamingnoodle wrote:
In post 321, u r a person 2 wrote:if mhsmith were here he would be telling us to stop thinking and lynch nmsa and screaming

but i dont want to talk my way out of this
Why to lynch me? Please explain.

If anything,
I think I've given plenty away to be screaming Town to the high heavens.
I'm genuinely curious.
oof
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:03 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 378, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 377, Screamingnoodle wrote:
In post 321, u r a person 2 wrote:if mhsmith were here he would be telling us to stop thinking and lynch nmsa and screaming

but i dont want to talk my way out of this
Why to lynch me? Please explain.

If anything, I think I've given plenty away to be screaming Town to the high heavens. I'm genuinely curious.
he likes to say something to the effect of "sort by post count, become pretty good scum hunter"

how do you think you've town-told? Also, I have another question in my last post waiting for you
was this mhsmith comment said for a reason? or just to say it, just out of curiosity. if the former, what reason? do you think we should lynch those two ??
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:19 am

Post by EchoVision »

gotcha. was pretty NAI, i was just curious about your intentions with it but it’s all cleared up now :)
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:52 am

Post by EchoVision »

i don’t necessarily think you’re lying, nor do i think that you’re telling the truth... often times when people need to come out and straight up say “i’m town” when it’s unnecessary it’s because, well... they’re not town... there’s never really justification to sit there and just say “i’m town” as your only defense and have everyone trust your word on it. who’s to say who we trust if i just sit here and say “noodle is scum” because it’s solely my word against yours... your word is backed up by your actions and by your defense, not backed up by your word

nonetheless there really was no point to have a defense there (even just your word), as there was simply just one person who expressed an interest in lynching your slot... if you were at L-2 or L-1 it’d make a little more sense, but in favor of an actual defense and not just your word

with that said i think i might chill here for a bit and see how this turns out
VOTE: ScreamingNoodle

PEdit: you were asked why you’re town and you reverted back to your word, with “I 100% promise you i’m not scum”... what if i say “I 100% promise you noodle is scum” who’s to say who we trust ? hopefully the one with the most evidence and reasoning, and in this case, it would certainly not be you, as your only evidence is your word
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:03 am

Post by EchoVision »

see i feel like screamingnoodle is too obvious of a lynch and i feel like scum would NEVER act this way but i don’t see any situation in which town would act this way unless VERY new, like i mean never even heard of the game before... but she says that she has plenty of experience, although old, so i don’t see town noodle doing that either... idfk
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:03 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 403, TTTT wrote:I don't have a single strong TR
i really don’t either... i could see a situation in which every single slot in this game could flip scum and i’m so lost
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:11 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 400, Screamingnoodle wrote:Well, anyways... there is my case. Have fun ya'll.
i'm so okay with this lynch bc she's now at L-2 yet her case seems to only be "i'm town because I said so"
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:53 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 413, Screamingnoodle wrote:So @Echo. Since there have been no actions in the game.. how can I be scumread?? Besides being AFK and obviously not being a well oiled mafiascum player. I want to know why you think I'm false.

@GL, Okay, finally getting an answer. Thank you. Exactly how am I supposed to help do that? Call out Chen for voting me? Oh wait... I did that in which you kinda took the reins and ran with. Am I to jump into the spotlight and point fingers without any information to go on... and expect everyone to make their case on why they arn't? I've said time and time again we have nothing substantial and I think we need to come to a lynch as we can all probably learn a lot when that happens. (See response from Echo, I feel this would just be a round robin if this is what you expect.)
because when the slightest suspicion arose on you, you immediately began your defense
although, it wasn't a good defense... it was simply "i'm town because I said so" which is weak and has no place in a mafia game
then, as the push continued, you didn't try to throw the wagon on anybody else, you didn't provide reason for it being false, you just stuck with "i'm town because i said so" and ran with it
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:54 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 415, TTTT wrote:
In post 399, Screamingnoodle wrote:I have a defense when I know people are wagoning me for the wrong reasons, especially when it will hurt the town.
what would be a correct reason to wagon you?
to piggyback on this, you claim that this is a wrong reason to wagon you, so where's your defense?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:55 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 417, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 413, Screamingnoodle wrote: @GL, Okay, finally getting an answer. Thank you. Exactly how am I supposed to help do that? Call out Chen for voting me? Oh wait... I did that in which you kinda took the reins and ran with. Am I to jump into the spotlight and point fingers without any information to go on... and expect everyone to make their case on why they arn't? I've said time and time again we have nothing substantial and I think we need to come to a lynch as we can all probably learn a lot when that happens. (See response from Echo, I feel this would just be a round robin if this is what you expect.)
re: how am I supposed to help, jump into the spotlight - uh, yes that's exactly what would help? What else are we supposed to do today? but I don't think we should be concerned with people making cases for why they are town at this stage, much like yours it's going to be unconvincing regardless of who it comes from. What helps a lot more is to be making cases on each other and exploring/justifying scumreads, because then we can see who is thinking like an uninformed townie vs who is making up fake reasoning to push a mislynch. so I would expect town to be talking to people, pressuring people, proactively sharing thoughts and working with their townreads to sort their scumreads, but so far you seem to have an aversion towards doing this.

You keep talking about how we don't have "information" but what in your opinion qualifies as actually good information that would be worthy of a scumread/vote? Because if you have mafia experience in your past I would expect you to understand that town has to make votes and get into arguments to get information, especially on D1.
this
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:56 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 422, Screamingnoodle wrote:
In post 417, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 413, Screamingnoodle wrote: What helps a lot more is to be making cases on each other and exploring/justifying scumreads, because then we can see who is thinking like an uninformed townie vs who is making up fake reasoning to push a mislynch. so I would expect town to be talking to people, pressuring people, proactively sharing thoughts and working with their townreads to sort their scumreads, but so far you seem to have an aversion towards doing this.
I don't have an aversion to this at all... Have you seen my posts today? Yes, I guess I should be more on the offensive rather that the defensive. It's certainly a better strategy. I guess I just post the first thing that comes to my head and I tend to be on the defense as is my personality.
So I'll point fingers with no basis, and you can do the same and we are suppose to magically come to the same conclusion? Cool.
[I think I remember why I hate D1 so much. I feel rusty AF playing with you all.]
honestly that's exactly it
that's how you play d1, nothing more, nothing less. you throw around scum reads and votes and see who reacts poorly to them, and IMO you've reacted the scummiest out of you and chen
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:02 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 71, Screamingnoodle wrote:Well... No better way to start a fun game than for everyone to start arguments over seemingly meaningless information, or no information at all.

My 2 cents, voting is always a good way of getting people to talk. Dissecting why someone thinks another is scummie at this point in the game, is kind of silly. At the same time, actions speak volumes so watching closely is key, which I'm really keen to do. ;)

I have never played on MafiaScum before, however I'm no stranger to Mafia and used to play on another forum years ago. It's been a few years since I've played so I'm re-introducing myself to the gameplay. That's a little about myself. Can't wait to get to know you all better.
i'm reading through looking at screamingnoodle + chen interactions and i stumble upon this

you acknowledge that voting is a good way to get people to talk, but then you continue on in the game saying what you've said ? how we're supposed to base everything off of nothing and it's just a bunch of pointing fingers

it's not consistent with this post
you also say how actions speak volumes, yet your only defense includes NO actions, and only "i'm town bc i said so"

not a fan of this slot
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:12 am

Post by EchoVision »

spoilered bc lots of text
In post 9, chennisden wrote:VOTE: Screamingnoodle Gonna put the pressure on someone who's confirmed while I'm waiting for the inactives.
In post 36, Screamingnoodle wrote:Well, then.. VOTE: chennisden returning the favor.

Confirmed roles and all..
:D
In post 93, Screamingnoodle wrote:Though, I wont be changing my vote unless I have a reason to believe the person is not for team town.
In post 95, chennisden wrote:@screaming wait did you just OMGUS me

thoughts: TTTT is probably town tunneling too hard at the beginning. See Newbie 1912 where Enter pushed Loopdan for a D1 lynch. Somewhere between Null & Town Lean

CsBlastoise is Town Lean for trying not to push town too hard at the beginning.

@Thespio what makes you think people are trying to lynch me? Two of the three on my wagon are applying pressure and the other is OMGUSing(?)

@Screaming an OMGUS is usually indicative of scum, though I won't scumread you off of that.
In post 107, chennisden wrote:Reads organized because mine are currently scattered:

TTTT: Slight scumlean

Screaming: basically null. one OMGUS but can be explained by 1) RVS 2) newness

Thespio: Weird case here, he has some incredibly townish behavior but some really weird scum behavior (such as, if he is scum, buddying). I will give thoughts. Since he's experienced I don't think he'd be a newbscum inconsistently playing. I have some thoughts about his role, but don't want to share them yet. Slight Town-lean (though this is subject to change). Keep in mind role not alignment

GL: Town-lean. Goes without explanation. He is simply advancing town meta.

Blastoise: I am not going to Conf-town anyone in <24 hrs. But he's the closest.

everyone else: null.

I would vote TTTT, but if he's town I don't want scum to be able to theoretically decide to hammer him if they have to. Putting anyone at L-2 is bad (but I think TTTT is scummy so scum can't completely hammer me.)
In post 108, chennisden wrote:This vote is not going to be putting any pressure.

UNVOTE:
In post 115, Screamingnoodle wrote:
In post 95, chennisden wrote:@screaming wait did you just OMGUS me

thoughts: TTTT is probably town tunneling too hard at the beginning. See Newbie 1912 where Enter pushed Loopdan for a D1 lynch. Somewhere between Null & Town Lean

CsBlastoise is Town Lean for trying not to push town too hard at the beginning.

@Thespio what makes you think people are trying to lynch me? Two of the three on my wagon are applying pressure and the other is OMGUSing(?)

@Screaming an OMGUS is usually indicative of scum, though I won't scumread you off of that.
I have no idea what that means. I simply voted for you, as you voted for me when all I did was show up?
Haha Is that what that means?
In post 116, chennisden wrote:An "OMGUS" is when you vote for someone after they voted for you. Given that it was RVS, your OMGUS wouldn't have meant much if it didn't mean Mafia can lynch me at any time (presuming everyone on my wagon is Town).

And yeah I just picked a random name to vote for. Looking back there were better people to vote for, but hindsight 20/20
In post 118, Screamingnoodle wrote:UNVOTE: Chan

In kind, returning the favor. Lol

But still no idea who to vote for. Looks like we are leaning TTTT, though. Idk
[/spolier]

aight sup bitches welcome to my ted talk

to start out, the RVS votes on eachother
could
lead to suspicion on them as a scum team, but i feel like that's too much interaction in the start of the game... usually i feel like noobs tend to either 1. act like their scum buddy doesn't exist and ignore everything they do or 2. copy the ever loving fuck out of them

the rvs votes are followed up by noodle saying that she intends to stay there until chen is "proved to be for team town" and then hops off of it once accused of it being OMGUS, in the following post.

chen acknowledges that the vote on noodle isn't going to do much, and gets off, fair enough, but then, the reason for noodle getting off of chen's wagon is because chen got off of hers which I don't like
she said that she intends to stay there until chen's a proven townie, but then gets off simply from an unvote from chen

overall, i don't like their interactions, seems to much like noodle is trying to buddy chen, but i don't know why you'd try to buddy chen when he had the first large wagon on him
although this was before the wagon so i suppose that point could be nullified

maybe noodle tried buddying bc chen seemed like such an active slot ?

maybe me saying that they couldn't be buddies is wrong, i feel like scum!chen could = scum!noodle, however scum!noodle = town!chen IMO
town!noodle = town!chen and town!chen = scum!noodle
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:13 am

Post by EchoVision »

mother fucker i spelled spoiler wrong oops my bad
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:14 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 437, chennisden wrote:I intend on voting for her when I case her a little more, let me read her ISO.

Rn she seems ultra scummy, that reverse OMGUS and lurking and not casing anyone AND giving no protown vibes or defense is really not making her look good.
but you discredited scum!noodle due to the OMGUS for the reason that it was RVS ? seems like chen reaching to get attention off of himself
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:17 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 441, chennisden wrote:On mobile so cant quote conveniently, sry.

Screaming, how do you think youve been town telling?

I think youre scum because you havent read anyone except yourself. You have offered no real defense on L-2.

And you have no idea who to lynch probably because you are scum looking for an easy mislynch at this point.

VOTE: ScreamingNoodle

THIS IS L-1 PLEASE NO LOLHAMMERS.

Let her claim! And if she's town, let her give her input before she's lynched! (If shes scum said input might also be helpful.)
i don't like this
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:22 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 468, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 466, chennisden wrote:
In post 447, u r a person 2 wrote:this wagon has a maximum of one scum on it given TTTT,GL,urap town bloc and echo vs chenn not being SvS
this is the quote
what you said implies that you believe/know SN is town

which does not gel with you voting SN

or scum reading them

or really any town thought process
didn't understand why this post was :neutral: but now i got it

so now, i ask this, if this is scum, was scum on or off the wagon? this question isn't to anybody in particular, open to anyone
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:27 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 494, Thespio wrote:
In post 489, EchoVision wrote:maybe me saying that they couldn't be buddies is wrong, i feel like scum!chen could = scum!noodle, however scum!noodle = town!chen IMO
how do you feel about U R A Person 2's switch?
didn't even notice this, i tend to have p bad tunnel vision once the game gets going and haven't shown much attention to anyone outside of chen and noodle but i'll go back and check in a min
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:31 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 500, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 498, EchoVision wrote:so now, i ask this, if this is scum, was scum on or off the wagon? this question isn't to anybody in particular, open to anyone
who is "this" when you say "if this is scum" - chennisden?

I think most likely scenario is scum!chennisden on the wagon with some partner in {CsBlastoise/Thespio} off the wagon. Small small chance of noodle still being scum with chennisden but the fact that there's a risk of town!noodle in scum!chennisworld whereas probability of town!chennis/scum!noodle is much lower after chen's post, makes chen the better lynch today.
sorry, i should've been much clearer with that post

if Noodle
was
scum, then was the second scum on noodle's wagon? or was the second scum off of noodle's wagon? or was the second scum afk when all of this transpired?

for a refresher, the noodle wagon at it's height was GuiltyLion , EchoVision , U R A Person 2 , and Chennisden , with intent to hammer by TTTT at
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:37 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 502, EchoVision wrote:
In post 494, Thespio wrote:
In post 489, EchoVision wrote:maybe me saying that they couldn't be buddies is wrong, i feel like scum!chen could = scum!noodle, however scum!noodle = town!chen IMO
how do you feel about U R A Person 2's switch?
didn't even notice this, i tend to have p bad tunnel vision once the game gets going and haven't shown much attention to anyone outside of chen and noodle but i'll go back and check in a min
back to this, if you're talking about URAP2's vote on noodle then I don't think too much of it. the case on noodle was growing, and it's not like it was the L-1 vote out of nowhere. it had some pretty good evidence, and I don't really know why scum!URAP2 would push noodle so hard, i feel like scum!URAP2 would just go back onto chennis and push that
if it were scum!URAP2 and scum!noodle then I don't think URAP2's push would have as much information on it to push off of

unless urap2 switched again and i'm thinking of the completely wrong place
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:41 am

Post by EchoVision »

just went and looked, i feel like both of URAP2's pushes in the past few pages (noodle followed by chen) have some content behind them and aren't just blind posts onto a wagon
he's got valid reasoning for both votes

plus I feel like scum!URAP2 would go for a noodle lynch first, as chen could always seem like an easy lynch and could possibly go for that D2, whereas the noodle wagon was at it's peak and could have been an easy lynch

so i feel like now i have URAP2 as a pretty solid town read for me
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:50 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 506, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 498, EchoVision wrote:so now, i ask this, if this is scum, was scum on or off the wagon? this question isn't to anybody in particular, open to anyone

I think most likely scenario is scum!chennisden on the wagon with some partner in {CsBlastoise/Thespio} off the wagon. Small small chance of noodle still being scum with chennisden but the fact that there's a risk of town!noodle in scum!chennisworld whereas probability of town!chennis/scum!noodle is much lower after chen's post, makes chen the better lynch today.
This is pretty close to where i'm at

gun to my head, the team is {Chenn, Thespio}

with {Chen, Blastoise} second

and town!chenn making me look at some combination of Blastoise, Echo, NMSA and maybe still Thespio
so does this mean that noodle is now conf town for you?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:54 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 508, Thespio wrote:
In post 506, u r a person 2 wrote:

This is pretty close to where i'm at

gun to my head, the team is {Chenn, Thespio}

with {Chen, Blastoise} second

and town!chenn making me look at some combination of Blastoise, Echo, NMSA and maybe still Thespio
Talk about the OMGUS, I think hes scum and I suddenly become his main scum read, why arent you lynching me then? also why are you looking for teams when you have no idea on gods green earth who scum is, meanwhile your flip to chenn is hard scummy. Meanwhile the whole time posting wifom.

VOTE: u r a person 2

Man you are an easy catch now that ive reread you.
interesting... idrk what else to say to this other than interesting
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:59 am

Post by EchoVision »

TTTT i gotchu
intent to hammer chen
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:02 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 518, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 421, TTTT wrote:scum!NotMy would know he'd look scummy if chennis town-flipped and his only reason to be on the wagon was sheeping
Exactly. Also, catchup time, I'll be spamming posts a little bit.
oof this is weird... i feel like you have no reason to back up why you’re town right now
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:08 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 521, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 507, EchoVision wrote:so does this mean that noodle is now conf town for you?
no, not conf town

but I do think they are probably town.

@Thespio I'm not voting you because Chenn is the best lynch today, and I think it's pretty clear why I think that!
sorry, conf town was a bit much... but to you, GL, noodle, and TTTT are town?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:08 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 522, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 474, GuiltyLion wrote:VOTE: chennisden

back to L-1 again
Thank you. Let's hammer chen and then move on to noodle. I'm 99% certain at least one is scum.
oof ?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:12 am

Post by EchoVision »

i have to go to work shortly, but would both of Thespio and URAP2 mind throwing together little cases on eachother since you both seem to scum read eachother (when you get time of course)? i think it would help everyone, as it can be used as persuasion, as well as forces both of you to relook at the others slot
they don't have to be the most involved thing just somethin to throw out there that's more than "they're conf scum" which neither of you have done, i just don't think this is the thing to get lazy over

also i know this may not be where you want to lynch today, i'm just curious
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:13 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 530, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 514, TTTT wrote:someone should intend to hammer chennis so we can get his fake-claim out of the way
I'll go ahead and hammer myself, screw it. VOTE: Chennisden
alright after i declared intent to hammer, you went and hammered for what reason? if chen flips green i feel like this is where we go tomorrow
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:19 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 537, Thespio wrote:
In post 531, EchoVision wrote:i have to go to work shortly, but would both of Thespio and URAP2 mind throwing together little cases on eachother since you both seem to scum read eachother (when you get time of course)? i think it would help everyone, as it can be used as persuasion, as well as forces both of you to relook at the others slot
they don't have to be the most involved thing just somethin to throw out there that's more than "they're conf scum" which neither of you have done, i just don't think this is the thing to get lazy over

also i know this may not be where you want to lynch today, i'm just curious
Ill start something but we are in limbo and the thread could be locked at any moment.
just make it up and finish it and if it’s not done by the time the thread gets locked just put it in a notepad document and post it tomorrow
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:22 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 541, GuiltyLion wrote:I can write a stellar case on Thespio but I want that sweet chennis scumflip first to confirm it
just do it, and post it tomorrow if thread gets locked first
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:27 am

Post by EchoVision »

you can, as long as you don’t copy paste your role pm
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:10 am

Post by EchoVision »

wtf i didn't even get to post d2 jerks

in all seriousness though, that game was... interesting?
i saw the lolhammer but didn't want to give it away and i could've SWORN TTTT and NMSA gave it away and that was the last thing i read before i went to work and i was like MOTHER FUCKERRRRRR YOU DWEEBS but it's okay it worked out i suppose...

just out of curiosity though thespio, why did you go with the CsBlastoise NK? i feel like that would've been the easiest mislynch of D2, so i (as doc) didn't even think of targeting that spot... i figured you'd go somewhere in the stacked/more or less confirmed townblock of TTTT, NMSA, or GL. personally i prob would've went with a TTTT nightkill but that's just me, i feel like TTTT had a very strong case for town and would've been a super difficult mislynch, with experience playing into it as well i wouldn't have liked to keep him alive longer than i had to

thanks for the game everyone <3

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”