Newbie 1922: Give Smith Another Day - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:37 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 45, redMeow wrote:Hey everyone.
It's sunday evening (at least here in Germany, lol).
I've been wondering… is it usual that there's not a lot going on here at weekends?
With two people in this game who just got subbed in while I was typing this, I'm looking forward to more content to analyze and more discussions soon.
It's not my intention to be overly spammy - I hope that I am not! There's just not a lot I could really contribute "on topic" right now due to lack of others contributing, so I'm just wondering if this is… usual?
Weekend is just where I usually will find more time for this game. Just saying. Have a great day everyone.
This makes my third game here on MS and I've noticed that games tend to start slow and things are in flux until everyone shows up. There may need to be replacements down the line, but once you get a full house, the game starts moving along.

I hope the other replacement shows up soon so we don't need any extensions to the day phase.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:40 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

@redMeow, do you know anyone else on this forum or did you just jump right in? Welcome to MS, btw. I hope you have a positive newbie game experience no matter the outcome of the game.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:43 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

Hi there, Radiant. :]
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:49 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 51, RadiantCowbells wrote:If I pinkie promised you that I was town would you believe me?
If you are prepared to pinkie promise it, then I am prepared to believe you. I pinkie promise.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:55 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 17, ClearlyClarity wrote:Wassup everyone. Complete newbie here, haven't played a single game ever. Let's see how this goes.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells for improper conduct :neutral:
Welcome, ClearlyClarity. I know we're not too deep into the game, but I hope you're enjoying yourself so far and that you find the game is fun and challenging. Have you ever played a game similar to this before?
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:56 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 55, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Spoiler: for MJLs eyes only
I pinkie promise you that I am town
Please nobody else click on that. That was for me only.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:59 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 58, RadiantCowbells wrote:Are you prepared to return that pinkie promise
Oh yeah. Pinkie promises are serious business. I know you'd never break your promise to me. It's a pinkie promise after all.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 60, RadiantCowbells wrote:You avoided the question

Will you pinkie promise me that you're town
I answered you in the previous post. I said "Oh yeah," and I meant by that, "yes."

I hereby pledge my pinkies in oath to RadiantCowbells that I am town and that I believe that he too is town based solely on the word that he has given to me. I base this judgement entirely on my 1/2 game of history with RC. His character is assured and I believe that he would never tell a lie when pinkies are involved.

So it is written.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 67, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hmm.

I think I have a confident scumread already.

I am a happy RC
So does this mean that we don't have a pinkie agreement?
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 11, Miss Kobayashi Maru wrote:Sup. I'll be pretty busy for the next few irl days but I'll hop on when I can.

VOTE: hearthstone1235 for omitting the number four
Hi Mr. Miss. Kobayashi Maru. I'm invariably going to mess up your pronouns because your avatar and username don't match your desired pronouns. I apologize in advance for that, and I'll try to get it right.

Are you new here or do you have prior experience playing Mafia on another site?

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy the games here.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:33 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 81, redMeow wrote: RadiantCowbells and MaryJoLisa apparently know each other from previous game(s) and did a "pinkie promise" lol. What is it worth, though? Is there anything we can conclude so far?
I don't like how they might or might not stick together "behind the scenes". Maybe a valuable early game alliance - let's just hope in that case that they both actually are townies.
My thought though on it: it's just their way of saying hi to each other, without it actually having a deeper meaning.
Your analysis of the interaction between me and RC is correct. It was just a way of saying hello. He was either trying to pocket me, which basically means that he's trying to build trust between us so he can
manipulate
influence my vote for the benefit of town later on, or he was trying to see if my reaction to his welcome would look similar to my last game where I was town.

I've only played 1/2 a game with RC and we were both town in that game. With only 1/2 a game behind us, we don't have any real playing rapport built up. I cannot spot his town game or his scum game.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:40 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 84, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'll give you a hint I was trying to pocket you
I'm actually very choosy about pockets.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:43 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

He was either trying to pocket me, which basically means that he's trying to build trust between us so he can
manipulate
*"influence my vote for the benefit of town"
later on, or he was trying to see if my reaction to his welcome would look similar to my last game where I was town.

Meant to have that in quotes the first time I posted it.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:45 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 86, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mine is the best
We'll see how much wine you keep stocked in that pocket of yours.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 97, Formerfish wrote:You guys know you wanted to know all that :)
I did, so thanks. :wink:
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 104, Formerfish wrote:
NutsHanging
MaryJo: This might be inflammatory to some, but I have seen my fair share of newbies roll scum and then flake. Not saying you're scum here, but unfortunately from my experience your slot has a higher starting scum equity.

Its early, but you started in a hole, scumlean.
Except the role PM was never opened. I double checked with the mod before accepting the replacement.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

Nut's user profile reads: Joined:Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:17 am Last visited:Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:20 am

They in'ed into the queue and apparently never logged back in. I wouldn't have accepted the slot as a newbie (which would use up one of my newbie games) if I was replacing into a tainted slot.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 116, Formerfish wrote:Town- RC
Townlean- Red, CC, GL
Null- MaryJo, Blooper
Scumlean- Demi, mkm
Scum

I'm going to put this here

VOTE: Demi

High scum equity based off personal replacement stats, among other things, and I want to see something.
What exactly is your scum read based on for Demi? I don't want to do Demi's homework for them, but I thought we just went through the application worthiness of your scum equity readings for newbie replacements into two particular slots in this particular game when the original players never opened their PMs.

I'm not connecting the dots here. Can you walk me through it?
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

Cool. I don't know if my vote count is correct, but what would happen if I were to type VOTE: Demigodrick followed by a correctly closed vote bracket right now?

Still learning.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

Right, I forgot about that step. But intent to lynch only needs to be a few minutes long from my experience.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

RadiantCowbells did that in our last game, but he assured me that he was *sure* of his vote so it was okay.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 125, Formerfish wrote:
In post 124, MaryJoLisa wrote:Right, I forgot about that step. But intent to lynch only needs to be a few minutes long from my experience.
Intent is given so that the person at l-1 has an opportunity to claim. Usually the length of time depends on how long it takes for that person to come online and claim. Lynching before allowing a claim is frowned upon in most circles.
Take a quick peek at my two past games and make a decision about whether you want *me* wielding the hammer vote. :wink:

Choose wisely.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

The reason that I'm saying it is because I'm genuinely confused. I keep getting mixed signals. There's a whole lot of do as I say, not as I do and I'm having trouble weeding through what's real and what's not real.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 134, RadiantCowbells wrote:i get away with a lot of things because i'm cute.
You are cute. :]
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:33 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 137, Formerfish wrote:
In post 133, MaryJoLisa wrote:The reason that I'm saying it is because I'm genuinely confused. I keep getting mixed signals. There's a whole lot of do as I say, not as I do and I'm having trouble weeding through what's real and what's not real.
Ok, forgive any sass i might have projected.

There are different sets of rules for different people. We all follow them and none of us follow them if that makes sense.

A group of us would like the game to be played a certain way.

Another group is filled with the type of people who have a candy bowl filled with a mixture of m&ms, reeses pieces, and skittles.
I'm a rules oriented person. I like to follow the rules and I like to be seen as someone who can be relied to play a clean game regardless of my alignment. This whole thing is really confusing. The general consensus is this single narrative that keeps getting parroted to me, but the actions almost consistently contradict the "rule." So I'm still very much in the learning and processing mode when it comes to voting here. I'm trying to stay in the Newbie area until I understand this.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:19 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

Reads list! Reads list! Read all about it!

FormerFish
: Strongest town read for right now but my read here depends on a few users who need to post some more content.

redMeow
: Town because I see that she wants to get the party and the conversations going. I would think if she’s scum, she’d be content to let things as they are. She’s actively contributing to the hunt, and she’s letting a few thoughts run through her head and I like that I can see her working out the game.

RadiantCowbells
: Town, probably. RC, I hope you won’t mind me saying so, but you play a pretty anti-town game from my POV. I’m trying to learn the basics and you’re waving your hands all over the place to distract me with shiny objects like pockets with chilled bottles of wine in them and drunken declarations of town alignments. I know you’re town. You know you’re town. But if I need to sort things out to solve the game, I’ll have no problem voting out obvtown to do that.

ClearlyClarity
: Town allowance, but I’m watching you.

Miss Kobayashi Maru
: You were leaning a little scummy for me at the beginning, but you’ve made up for it. I never bought into any deeper reads on the vote bracket thing from day 1. You say you’re a new player and I believe you. New players don’t know how things work. You also said that I seem like a nice person which really speaks to my ego, but please be forewarned, I *will* be roasting marshmallows at your lynch if we find out you’re scum.

Demigodrick
: *Got* the pinkie promise vibe. Town allowance for now.

GuiltyLion
: Null

Blooper
: Null. Come on, man. You apparently flaked on your first game too.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:31 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 152, redMeow wrote:
In post 151, MaryJoLisa wrote:
RadiantCowbells
: Town, probably. RC, I hope you won’t mind me saying so, but you play a pretty anti-town game from my POV. I’m trying to learn the basics and you’re waving your hands all over the place to distract me with shiny objects like pockets with chilled bottles of wine in them and drunken declarations of town alignments. I know you’re town. You know you’re town. But if I need to sort things out to solve the game, I’ll have no problem voting out obvtown to do that.
Oh thanks, I think you found pretty good words. I have pretty much the same feelings about RC, except that I wouldn't agree with the "I know you're town"-part, because honestly I am not so sure on that. And I too am too fresh to this site to be able to judge the playstyle. It riddles me - I'm sure he has his reasoning behind it. Maybe that's what I dislike, I can't grasp it (yet?).
RadiantCowbells pinkie promised that he's town, so he can't be scum.

Spoiler: RadiantCowbells do not click here. This message is not for you.
I don't know that he's town. Scum *would* lie about pinkie promises.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:38 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 150, mhsmith0 wrote:
Votecount 1.07
redMeow (1)
MaryJoLisa (1)
Demigodrick (3)

Formerfish (1)
GuiltyLion (1)
Not Voting (2)
, ,
I think your vote count is off. ClearlyClarity voted for MKM but I think you read it as MJL and I think redMeow as a vote on me. can you please double check?
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:54 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

@redMeow, I've been thinking about it. I'm changing my read on Radiant from Reading-Town-But-Secretly-Suspecting-Scum to just "Town." He's on a fishing expedition and I believe it's authentic.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:59 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

Sorry, Radiant. I should have spoilered that with a warning for you not to click. It all worked out in the end. I'm town reading you for real.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:04 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

It's like a Russian nesting doll pocket. I'll reciprocate on the vote for now and post more later this evening.

VOTE: MKM
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:25 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 163, Demigodrick wrote: You obviously know how voting/hammering works, this just seems like you were testing the waters to push a mislynch. I don't like this at all either, neither
did
I like your interactions with RC up until later in the game. If I had come back at this point I would have called scum, however your later posts do seem a bit more town. Your read list though lists everyone as town/null. I'm not sure if that is any help.
The question wasn't "what happens if I vote for Demigodrick?" The question was, "I think this player is at L-1 and that FF forgot to call it. Was that on purpose? Am I supposed to take some hidden cue and go ahead and hammer this vote?" I did forget about the intent to hammer part, but I was specifically looking to experienced players for some direction by asking, "is this one of those times where I'm supposed to hammer?" They said no.

If I wanted you gone for my own purposes, I'd have just voted for you. I could have claimed that I didn't realize that you were at L-1 because FF didn't call it. I didn't want you lynched because I haven't sorted you yet. I wanted to know if these two players thought I should take advantage of the opportunity. I like to play by the rules. That's really important to me so if I don't understand something, I'm not afraid to ask.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:30 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

I forgot to add that I haven't interacted with Blooper or Guilty Lion yet, so I'm potentially missing the entire scum team from my list of possible suspects. I have learned to hold back on hard scum reads until I've had a chance to talk to everyone so I don't erroneously tunnel town.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:26 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 183, RadiantCowbells wrote:It was a joke.

I'm terrible at reading GL so I decided to call him scum because I townread him
Why are you seeing redMeow and I as a scum team? What's the logic here?
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

You pinkie promised. Remember?

Yeah, I'm happy to vote for you. I don't know if you realize how difficult you are for newbies to sort.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

Hi, ThatOneMedic. Thanks for subbing in for Blooper.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 209, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm sorry for that

If it helps experienced players do no better
That actually does help.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 213, RadiantCowbells wrote:I do feel pretty good about redmeow though
I'll let you take the lead there, then.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 215, RadiantCowbells wrote:I want to case it first but I'm struggling to know how to explain it
Well I'm going to keep my vote on you for a little bit since you asked so nicely. I'll sit back and watch you work your magic with redMeow.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 218, ThatOneMedic wrote:Hey guys! Long-time (4+ year!) on/off site-lurker, first time player. Pretty excited; I recognize at least a couple of you from a few of the games I've been reading recently.
I looked at the first couple of pages while I was waiting to replace in, but since I still need to catch up on most of it, I'm probably just going to reread and give a play-by-play on some of my thoughts. At least while I'm awake enough. :P
Nice meeting everyone!
Yeah, I noticed you didn't /in on the newbie queue. I don't want to read too far into anything, but do you qualify as a newbie according to MS's definition of a newbie?

I know that sounds accusatory and I apologize for that. I just want to get a feel for people's skill level.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 224, RadiantCowbells wrote:I can't remember why I townread godrick c_c
Yeah, me neither. I'm thinking the same thing.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 227, ThatOneMedic wrote:
In post 51, RadiantCowbells wrote:If I pinkie promised you that I was town would you believe me?
Seals don't have pinkies. This guy's scum.
Wait, maybe they only have one giant pinkie.
Can we get mod confirmation on seal anatomy?

i got it. Seals have pinkies because they have a five fingered paw.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

Good to meet you, ThatOneMedic. I will try not to raise your anxiety by leading an unwarranted wagon on you and stringing you up to die. I will endeavour to only lead warranted wagons on you.

I haven't figured out how to do p-edits yet. Is that something you can add to a post, or is that just something everyone adds manually to their posts when they don't want to insert their edits in the preview?
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:42 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 235, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can I get everyone's reads on godrick and redmeow
Former Fish had some questions for Godrick and I'm following your lead on redMeow.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:47 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

I'm going to be a little V/LA* for the next few days starting today. I'll be online and responding daily, I just won't be quick responding until probably monday.

*Vacation/Limited Access for the newbs.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:22 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

RadiantCowbells should be doing some serious scum hunting by now I think. I'm sitting around waiting for him to start something because he was going to put the screws on redMeow and that's just not happening.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:35 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

Radiant, I read redMeow as town and Godrick as a good scum candidate.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:30 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

You asked, I answered.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:09 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 259, ThatOneMedic wrote:
In post 158, redMeow wrote:
In post 155, MaryJoLisa wrote:@redMeow, I've been thinking about it. I'm changing my read on Radiant from Reading-Town-But-Secretly-Suspecting-Scum to just "Town." He's on a fishing expedition and I believe it's authentic.
I do actually believe this, too. That's why I liked your expression of him being town but playing an "anti-town" game so far. That's the vibes that I am getting right now.

For now I will UNVOTE: MJL
Again, what new information prompted this? I feel like Red's perspective is just blowing in the wind here.
Do you have Mafia experience from another source other than this forum?
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 311, ThatOneMedic wrote:Is godrick even around right now? It seems like half the players in this game just sort of come and go with the tide.
Uh but yeah
they should definitely do that
I'm here.

So I should *not* vote for Godrick yet? I'm feeling that's a no.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:23 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 342, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can all the newbies I've had bad scumreads on this game forgive me :(
You had a fleeting bad scum read on me, but I forgive you for it. I was expecting some huge reveal with redMeow, but that didn't happen.

Here's our list.

redMeow (Newbie)
MaryJoLisa (Newbie)
Demigodrick (Newbie)
ThatOneMedic (Newbie)
Miss Kobayashi Maru (Newbie)
ClearlyClarity (Newbie)
RadiantCowbells
(Semi-Experienced)
(Extremely Experienced)
Formerfish (Semi-Experienced)
GuiltyLion (Semi-Experienced)

RC needed some time to "do his thing" with reading redMeow, and that resulted in a town-read. RC has, by his own admission, the most experience of anyone on this forum. Check out his wiki page (which hasn't been updated lately, but still reflects his record). By all rights, RC should be able to come in here, get solid reads off a group of newbies and contribute a lot of meaningful content to the game. I can't help but wonder if the reason RC isn't coming up with more, or that he stalled so long to provide redMeow's ultimately town read is that he's scum and he's stalling us to get to the end of day. (This is contradictory to what I'm suggesting, but he *did* suggest an extension to the timer when Godrick and I replaced in and it was me that hoped there would be no need for an extension).

If none of the newbies are coming up scummy, then that leaves the experienced players. RC's ability to play scum is apparently renowned on this site and while I have no idea what techniques he uses to so successfully pull off so many Mafia wins, I would suggest that people start examining his scum games and see it isn't possible that he's playing his typical scum game here.

Rundown:

Not finding scum in a group of newbies.
Not finding scum in a group of semi-experienced players.
"the most experienced player on this forum" (his words, not mine).
Extremely high win rate as mafia.

I think people should invest some time taking a deeper look at RC.

Sorry RC! You're still really cute, though! <3
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:48 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 305, ThatOneMedic wrote:
In post 304, RadiantCowbells wrote:I like to be safer than most, so I would like to declare
intent to L-1
You know, I think I understand why MJL is confused about how this goes now.
I just noticed this post. OMG, THANK YOU! It is confusing!
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:33 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

I don't see any scum anywhere in this game. :(

If the scum could please just indicate who they are with some kind of identifying avatar or sign signifying their alliance, that would be great. K THX.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:48 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 360, redMeow wrote:What bugs me is MJL's reaction lately:

I can't get over how you want(ed) to give away the responsibility as easily. (rephrased: "I'll wait and follow you")
Yes, following an experienced player might be a good choice. But this is too easy and way to passive for me.
After you weren't satisfied with RC's analysis of me and him admitting not knowing what's going on, you basically pointed fingers towards him.

Other than that I'm getting insecure with my vote again aswell because RC is plain out admitting insecurity.
He's now swaying around (yet again)… I dunno what I think of that? Pointing fingers at the experienced players now, kind of giving up his leads, that we've been waiting for?
Or giving away the lead in general?

RC being quite jumpy there with his reads on people which apparently suddenly re-developed goes perfectly with my very early impression of RC: claiming "xx is town/scummy" but not adding too much reasoning again.
Basically he's doing the same again, basically I have no idea what to think about it - again.

I'm tempted though to change my vote to MJL, although she's kinda agreeing with me on what I said about RC in #344, but in the very same the post in general she's so demanding. Like expecting RC to solve it all on page 3, only relying on his impressions, giving away responsibility while expressing disappointment into RC's read… I don't feel good about that.
RC is not, in my experience, a wavy kind of person. Maybe someone who knows good examples of his game style as town or mafia can direct me to some reading material. From my limited exposure, RC strikes me as the kind of person who puts their money where their mouth is and I'm not seeing that here.

He's got tons of experience so I was like, yeah, I'll wait for RC to wave his hands and make redMeow crumble, but all that happened was that he discovered that you've got a mild language barrier.

We're almost 8 days into a 10 day phase and I've got nothing. I think we need to make *a* lynch, any lynch, and RC doesn't feel like he's RC'ing it up this game. I see no recognizable radiance nor any cowbells in his play. Clearly Clarity and MKM are coasting under the radar, but I don't know their game style to know if this is just how they play or if one or both of them aren't chatting it up in the mafia thread.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 363, ThatOneMedic wrote:Went and read some of MJL's past games and at least her passive style seems to be pretty consistent.

But yeah. This game needs to speed up. There's been a lack of any sort of contention so far and I'm not sure whether or not that's a result of who's currently being voted
or just the fact that half of the player list hasn't been consistently talking.

Going to pose some questions to the general group.
I want everyone here to answer these in your next post
no exceptions
I don't mean to discourage people from posting with a homework assignment but people need to come out of the woodwork with some real opinions
SO

1. What have you been paying the most attention to this game?
2. Why should I believe that you're town?
3. What's the scummiest thing that your top townread has done?
4. What's the towniest thing that your top scumread has done?
5. What have you noticed so far this game that nobody else has mentioned?
6. How do you feel about your play overall this game?

Also this is a bit of a nitpick but I'd prefer if someone other than RC answered these first.
Uh fuck yeah exceptions! You don't actually get to assign homework assignments. You may ask me if I would mind answering those questions, or you may suggest to me that it would be great if I would do that, but you don't really get to order me around. :mad:
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 367, ThatOneMedic wrote:alright then
I believe it would be immensely helpful if everyone could make an effort to answer those questions in their next post
but obviously I can't directly control that
Thank you. I appreciate that.

1. What have you been paying the most attention to this game?

RadiantCowbells.

2. Why should I believe that you're town?

You shouldn't believe anyone is town and objectively speaking, I haven't done anything townish this game.

3. What's the scummiest thing that your top townread has done?

Offer me his pinkies. The next scummiest thing he did was weak read everyone else when I know his skill level is much better than that.

4. What's the towniest thing that your top scumread has done?

Offer me his pinkies. What kind of scum does that? The next towniest thing he did was stop me from hammering Godrick when he could have been like, "MJL! This is the time! Do it!" The heat would have gone on me any which way you look at it.

5. What have you noticed so far this game that nobody else has mentioned?

Godrick's entrance was a little scummy. newb scummy, tmi stuff. Yours too.

6. How do you feel about your play overall this game?

My play sucks this game!
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:02 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

I think red is town because of newbishness, but I want to get this show on the road and I favor a lynch, any lynch.

VOTE: redMeow If the vote count is correct, that's L-1.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #57) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:04 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

Red is it safe to assume that you're not claiming a power role?
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #58) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:08 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

I told you guys never to put the hammer in my hand. I told you! RC you know that!

And now you're backing down?
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #59) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:20 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

Obviously we need an official vote count. I'll wait for one.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #60) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:53 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

Red looks like I messed up and i'm really sorry about that. I did check to make sure you said that you weren't going to fight it. Can you give us an updated reads list before the thread gets locked?
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:55 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

I hope you'll /in into another game and maybe the next one will move a little more quickly than this one.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #62) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:05 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

I think I didn't count FormerFish's vote because it wasn't for "red" and not "redMeow".

I'm really sorry, Red. Unless you're scum, in which case, i'm not sorry. :wink:
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #63) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:30 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 457, Miss Kobayashi Maru wrote:I thought you were confused because Clarity announced L-2
Yeah, I screwed up. I'll eat rope next day phase and I deserve it. I double checked the vote, I noticed that red conceded to the lynch, and I hammered the vote *again*.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #64) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:35 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 464, Formerfish wrote:
In post 440, MaryJoLisa wrote:I told you guys never to put the hammer in my hand. I told you! RC you know that!

I'm not going to get to upset about this until I see a flip, but I would suggest checking your ego. You're going to get eaten alive playing like this.
I thought he was pulling those fake hammer games to get people to fess up to stuff.

No, this is 100% on me.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #65) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:39 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 469, Formerfish wrote:
In post 453, MaryJoLisa wrote:I hope you'll /in into another game and maybe the next one will move a little more quickly than this one.
You came from EM right? What were the phases over there? From what I remember they are a lot shorter. Don't play here like you did there. This is a different site and has a different flow. If you are clamoring for faster games this is not the place really.
Look, I don't know what to say other than to apologize. I screwed up the vote count.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #66) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:41 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 473, Formerfish wrote:
In post 471, MaryJoLisa wrote:
In post 464, Formerfish wrote:
In post 440, MaryJoLisa wrote:I told you guys never to put the hammer in my hand. I told you! RC you know that!

I'm not going to get to upset about this until I see a flip, but I would suggest checking your ego. You're going to get eaten alive playing like this.
I thought he was pulling those fake hammer games to get people to fess up to stuff.

No, this is 100% on me.
Probably would have been better off not posting while on v/la.
We're now at the point where you can safely let it go. You've been very successful at making me feel bad.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #67) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:43 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

Thank you, RC. <3
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #68) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:52 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 481, ThatOneMedic wrote:I mean I'm not upset with the outcome given that I probably would have hammered today anyway
I just want to figure out where the VC discrepancy came from primarily
I'm on my phone rn so pardon my typing.

I saw clarity's L-2, I went back and counted, and I think I missed FF's vote for "red." So Clarity's count made sense and I thought I was placing L-1.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #69) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:00 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 487, ThatOneMedic wrote:
In post 482, Miss Kobayashi Maru wrote:
In post 472, Formerfish wrote:
In post 463, Miss Kobayashi Maru wrote:I think the L-2 thing was most likely an accident, but I made an extremely similar post the first time I played scum and had to commit to a lynch. Many bad vibes
Why are you speaking towards this before the people involved talk about it? What are you using to base you opinion of it being an accident? If you did the same thing as newbie scum why are you handwaving this away?
I'm scumreading Clarity pretty solidly based on the content of the post but believe her posting L-2 at L-1 could be a mistake. If only because in her shoes I wouldn't have the guts to gamble on that actually tripping somebody up
I'm not sure newscum Clarity would intentionally set up a trap like that unless she legitimately knew someone would act on it
Even if it gets results it's pretty incriminating regardless and the linearity of the votes doesn't conceal it very well
If I were awake 30 minutes earlier I would have called it out and fixed it anyhow and what happens from there, just seems like it doesn't pay off well enough to be worth the risk without MJL in on it as well
I don't know if I'm seeing Clearly as scum without MJL, at least based on this, and there's not too much other content from Clearly unfortunately

p-edit
Thanks for clearing that up!
*I* would fall for it.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #70) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:15 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

I was thinking of avoiding every game with a seal in it but he's just so damn irresistible.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #71) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:21 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 494, RadiantCowbells wrote:CC could be scum outside of the thing being accidental, for the record.
I was thinking of avoiding every game with a seal in it but he's just so damn irresistible.
:igmeou:
:shifty:
:?
:(
It was meant as a backhanded compliment.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #72) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:26 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

If RC is scum, we weren't going to win anyway.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:25 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 453, MaryJoLisa wrote:I hope you'll /in into another game and maybe the next one will move a little more quickly than this one.
You came from EM right? What were the phases over there? From what I remember they are a lot shorter. Don't play here like you did there. This is a different site and has a different flow. If you are clamoring for faster games this is not the place really.
FF, why do you think I came from EM? From your point of view, what do I need to do differently here than you believe I'm doing there.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:34 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

I'd like him to answer the question.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:42 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 530, Formerfish wrote:Mary I'm not going to answer that question right now unless you think it's game relevant.

RC. I semi object to your course of action at the moment.
It's relevant.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #76) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:45 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 535, Formerfish wrote:
In post 533, MaryJoLisa wrote:
In post 530, Formerfish wrote:Mary I'm not going to answer that question right now unless you think it's game relevant.

RC. I semi object to your course of action at the moment.
It's relevant.
My answer to you is going to help you determine your read on me?
Yes.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #77) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:56 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 542, Formerfish wrote:
In post 519, MaryJoLisa wrote:
FF, why do you think I came from EM? From your point of view, what do I need to do differently here than you believe I'm doing there.
I remember one of the new people saying they played at EM. I know EM has shorter phases. You were complaining about wanting the game to move faster. It may not have been you that said it, but it's also why I phrased it as a question in my post. If you haven't, then I was incorrect in remembering who said it. If you have, then what's the issue?

My argument is kind of moot at this point since we hit scum. I suppose a bus accusation wouldn't be out of the question as you would most likely know your partner was going down, could limit what she said, and conveniently excuse it away with CCs misnumbering of votes.
Thank you for answering the question. I've never played on EM.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #78) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:56 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

I'm not a tracker.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #79) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:47 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

Thanks for modding, Smith.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #80) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:49 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 631, RadiantCowbells wrote:MJL: okay I guess this game is over now.
Yes, I see that.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:51 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 624, u r a person 2 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 8, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hi. How are you all today
In post 218, ThatOneMedic wrote:Hey guys!
In post 23, GuiltyLion wrote:hello friends and new friends
In post 17, ClearlyClarity wrote:Wassup everyone.
No greeting
Maryjo
Formerfish
Blooper

Actually this game I guess it was close to nai
I gave a greeting. I was a sub-in.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #82) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:55 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 637, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 46, MaryJoLisa wrote:This makes my third game here on MS and I've noticed that games tend to start slow and things are in flux until everyone shows up. There may need to be replacements down the line, but once you get a full house, the game starts moving along.

I hope the other replacement shows up soon so we don't need any extensions to the day phase.
nope
Son of a bitch! I sure didn't. That was rude of me.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #83) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:17 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 642, Demigodrick wrote:God damn that moved quick. Good game all. Should've stuck with my original idea of a GL nk :facepalm:

Am I that scummy? :(
Not to me, no.
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #84) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:46 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, this!!
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #85) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:49 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 651, ClearlyClarity wrote:In all seriousness here, deepest apologies to everyone.

Yes, I genuinely fucked up. I even double-checked and swore I got a count of three, but I did not go far back enough to count the first vote. I shouldn't even have tried to be smart and write L-2 but the articles I've read said to indicate how close a lynch is to completion so I just... I just stupided. Yeah. If redMeow didn't flip scum I definitely would've thrown the game for town. I'm sorry. :(

Thank god it went all right. I was going to come back here and try to explain myself and maybe do more than just run around like a chicken with my head cut off, but it was already over. At least I didn't derailed the train of thought with my potato posts. :lol:
There is nothing to apologize for! I did not rely on your L-2. I also counted, and I just missed a vote. We probably both missed the same vote. Really, though, it's just a game and it's a good learning experience for some of us.

I'm really glad this group didn't have a lolhammer melt-down. Good group of people here! <3
MaryJoLisa
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
MaryJoLisa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:58 am

Post by MaryJoLisa »

In post 660, redMeow wrote:My real life is too packed atm but I'm sure I'll be back.
I enjoyed playing the game with you. Hope to see you again in another game. :)

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”