Newbie 2061 | Views of Tallinn | Town wins

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:52 am

Post by marcistar »

good morning everyone (: excited to play with yall but i got school today :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:33 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 16, Meuh wrote:Evil doesn't fit me cause I've gotta be here to carry the town to victory :lol: Haven't rolled it yet though so idk if I'm good at it at all
I remember the one time we were both scum we sucked so much :cry: I think we're too angelic :good: :good:

You won't be able to carry if i'm the one carrying :cool:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:27 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 20, Meuh wrote:You won't be able to carry if you have several people scumreading you again :lol:
:oops: :oops: lets pretend its purposeful

:mad: last game i carried so hard wdym :cry:
In post 20, Meuh wrote: :good: ofc ofc we're too angelic to be scum, we're so angelic we accidentally become really obvious evils :twisted: that day after we were both essentially outed scum was so fun though omg being open about it and not caring anymore was nice
:good: :good:
it was so funny, but it really doomed us so hard, but it was all purposeful!! :shifty: we just didn't know it was yet... :dead:
In post 21, Meuh wrote: I don't know anyone else in this playerlist though so nice to meet you all! :cool:
I haven't played with most of the people on the list, but I think I remember playing with a couple of these people before!! I was so hyped for this game, because from what I remember they were fun.
I hope everyone else is fun, but I gotta wait until they post to say everyones gonna be 100% fun. :cry:
In post 22, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Except Not_Mafia, he is not welcome. He needs to die.
why does he need to die..? isn't he just a jester or something?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:30 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 25, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If i was team with N_M i would rq.
whats rq?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:37 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 27, NorwegianboyEE wrote:He is a troll. Confusing. Hammers wagons on E-1. Doesn’t explain his positions.
Lynchbait as town, obvscum as mafia. Destructive force of villainy.
Etc.
ahhh, so you hate him?

i kinda find his playstyle funny (tho its hard for me to make a decision on him, and others who play similar like that, i think.) I think if people who play in jestery playstyles like his get vote killed it's more likely to be a scum motivated wagon, tho idk how i would think about wagons on these types of players if they were scum. :dead:
so i find players like him useful if theyre townies :lol:

does it make sense..?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #33 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:45 am

Post by marcistar »

so he has no difference as town and as scum?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #37 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:56 am

Post by marcistar »

how do you usually think you play? do you think you play very townie?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #44 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:59 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 40, Pearofclubs wrote:If anyone wants, I can give my entire playing history for examining.
I don't really like reading into peoples other games, i like just using what i already know :oops: but idk about what the others think.
In post 40, Pearofclubs wrote:So I noticed, if you take marcistar, put the c on top of the r, and drop several other letters, what do you get? maFia. Kind of.

marcistar, how do you respond to this compelling and legitimate evidence?
oh shit bro, you've caught me :cry: :cry: I guess meuh will have to solo carry the scumteam now :-(
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #56 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:01 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 49, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm convinced, scum team is marcistar and Not_Mafia
shh its meant to be kept a secret :lol:
In post 50, Not_Mafia wrote:Sudowoodo is scum btw, incredibly stilted RVS posting
whats stilted mean?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #61 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:05 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 57, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Awkward, fake, scummy, keeping up a pretense, poor acting.
ahh, i didn't really get "awkward" vibes from what he's said, it just feels like hes trying to either copy meuhs attitude or get on her good side.. imo
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #69 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:27 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 64, Pearofclubs wrote:"Eh, I saw it as being a little awkward, but wrote it off as first-game-nervousness. Don't know if it's actually indicative or not."
ahhh, its fine that you see it in that way. i guess im just immune to detecting awkwardness :?
In post 64, Pearofclubs wrote:Sorry for repeatedly messing up xD
Its fine, dont worry so much (: formatting here is so hard and its just newbie games so i'm sure nobody will be mad.
I originally thought you were saying your brain was empty when i didnt see the explanation and i was like "mood"
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #84 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 83, iN3krO wrote:As for Marci and Meow for now I don't see anything wrong with either but I think we should all be careful with you being aquaintances as it could make you more prone to believe each other townie.
I like this line of thinking from you. :oops: :oops: tho me and meuh usually sus eachother more then we townread eachother.. i don't mind you guys being careful about us if you feel it's needed tho!
In post 82, Toriiiiiiiiiiii wrote:OOOOOHHH I just got voted how nice ummm I mean I haven't really done much either...Ok here's a sus, @NorwegianboyEE maybe...? I mean they seem kinda mean...hehehe
have you ever played mafia games before?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #88 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 85, Meuh wrote:In 2056, I'm pretty sure Marci scumread me? I felt like somewhere null about her
is 2056 the one that just ended? if it is, I remember I mainly scumread you yeah. :dead: :dead:
In post 87, Toriiiiiiiiiiii wrote:Uhhh I've played a few mafia games but not in this format..(how does one quote)
ahhh okay.

i think if you look at the top right of a post it'll say quote. idk what Q+ does tho :dead:
In post 87, Toriiiiiiiiiiii wrote:I'm not sure yet but I think there's at least one mafia between Meuh, Norweegian, and iN3kor
do you have any reasons for meuh/in3kor yet..? or is it more just general vibes?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #101 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 95, Toriiiiiiiiiiii wrote:At that moment, I though meuh was quite odd because of how they had some interesting early town reads,
Are they the ones in ? I personally didn't pay much attention to the townreads as it feels like a more "thinking outloud" than her trying to push the view out on everyone. and so far, it feels like what I would expect from her. though, :eek: im still keeping my eye on her tho..
I also kinda townread norwegianboyee, like she has in that post. He just feels town because of how often he's been in chat and been helpful.

Do you feel she has faked reads..? I don't see how the reads could be interesting otherwise, since its such early on reads, it just seems like its meant to get a convo going.
In post 95, Toriiiiiiiiiiii wrote:then also Norweegian I thought was constantly talking about somewhat random mafia-ish topics(distracting?),
This could be true, but then I would also feel like I might be part of that blame then since I asked a few questions.
But imo, I don't really think it was distracting. We were talking about players, which would be helpful discussion for town to keep in mind..?
In post 95, Toriiiiiiiiiiii wrote:iN3krO is just kinda coasty(maybe only at the moment idk) So...
Tho, this is the one part of your message I might sort of agree with. I can see how he can be coasty, though I think if calling him coasty, others would fit under that bill also.
What stands out the most about him imo, is that he seems rather like.... idk what was the word i was gonna use.. chaotic i think?
His didn't really stick out that much to me, it seems like such an easy assumption someone can make when coming in with nothing happening so far. Though like pearofclubs just pointed out, its weird they've skipped over toris thing about them when it was right in front of them, and instead asked someone else about it. Seems like such a.. pushing the blame onto somebody else sort of thing?

I wanted to ask
in3kro
, out of everyone why did you vote catboi in ?? Is it your reasonings in ?
(if it is) I feel like those reasonings wouldn't be enough to make him standout as opposed to other people in this game so far, catboi could easily just be busy.
In post 98, Pearofclubs wrote:Obviously it's the first RL-Day of the first Day, so don't take any of these too seriously. Just getting my thoughts out there :P
I gotta say, I like most of these reads. (I like how you seem to be trying to solve.)

Catboi
:cry: :cry: do you have time not as often..? Or do you only enter when you see people talking about you..? :oops:

Meuh
, did you suspect catboi before your vote on him..? Or is it because others have brought him up..?

Spoiler:
This took so long because i got busy in between it :dead: :dead:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #107 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 102, catboi wrote:Largely a coincidence. I didn't have time to post last night and the game wasn't that interesting, I was busy most of the day and only came back just now. I was typing up a post when pear posted. I have a few thoughts on the game that I'm holding back for now as most of my reads are fairly weak. (⌯͒ᵕɪᵕ⌯͒)zzZ
wow im boring?? :cry: :cry:
i look forward to seeing your reads later! tho i wish you would post them now since the chat is kinda dead :( but issok if u dont wanna.
In post 103, Meuh wrote:Pear voicing their opinion and iN3 placing their vote also nudged me in that direction, as with usual Meuh gameplay™, a lot of my reads are started or amplified by just hearing other people mention these things. Probably confirmation bias to a degree but eh, that's how I roll
Do you agree with the suspicions that have placed on in3kro so far..? Or disagree..? Some people have mentioned suspicions on iN3 so far, does that affect you getting started/amplified at all..?

:good: :oops: :good: :oops: :good:

I don't have many reads rn I won't lie, it's kinda hard because it just seems like the same few people talking with others coming in once in awhile, and theres nothing all that solid, but I'll give my best shot and hope someone comes to interact with it! :good:

Toriiiiiiiiiiii -
neutral
Earlier, I thought they were kinda nervous/unsure, but I didn't know if it would point to anything. I dont think they're scummy as of rn, just seems like they need to get the groove into things still :P
Samawoodo -
slight scum
I didn't agree to how he could be seen as awkward earlier in the phase, though I find it quite weird that since he defended himself, he hasn't come on since.. It might be because of timezones and him not having time, but I would really like to see him give more reads at this point.
iN3krO -
slight scum
I'm not really sure he had town intentions in mind, he seems kinda chaotic (like he doesn't wanna help town all that much.) What he's done is very surface level... (does that make sense?). I would like to see him come in a bit more often also.
Meuh -
slight town
As of right now, nothing meuh has done stands out as different from the other games I have played onsite with her (where she's always been town so far). Though I'll still be keeping out my eye for her :eek:
Pearofclubs -
town
I feel like they've been playing with the goal of helping town in mind, so they're a very big townread from me (:
Not_Mafia (SE) -
neutral
I feel like it will be very hard to read him, but I don't really think anything he's said so far has been scummy.
NorwegianboyEE (SE) -
town
How much they contributed at the beginning makes me think hes town trying to help us out as much as possible. I don't really see the helpfulness coming from a scumplayer.
catboi (SE) -
neutral
I agree that we need more contributions from him now that he's had a bit of time to get in, though that isn't enough to put him as a scumread imo because he hasn't said anything weird/wrong yet.

Spoiler:
btw guys tell me if u ever ever get ur pronouns wrong, i dont wanna be mean :cry: :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #117 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:34 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 109, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But i think it’s a bit naive to think that just because an SE is helpful they aren’t scum. :lol:
Are you saying ur a scum?
Are you more active as scum then..? I think if you act scummy it'll be more noticeable since ur kinda active.. its not a 100% sure read. :oops:
In post 116, Meuh wrote:Yeah, I think generally speaking, especially early, giving townreads to SEs for actively contributing isn't always the best idea, I usually don't wander anywhere past a townlean on SEs for the first few pages of the game, because the townlike behaviour can pretty often be drawn down to playstyle and experience. :cool:
I don't really know if I agree with this or not, but I think its much easier to read an se when they're active :-(
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #119 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:24 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 118, Meuh wrote:My point was more that helping discussion progress and being very present is less AI for SEs than for newbs, since SEs' greater amount of experience make it so a lot of them would just do it, regardless of alignment, while I could see newbs slip up and vary in that aspect more.
Ah okay I'll keep it in mind.
I get played soo easily :dead: I hope I don't get played this game tho.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #122 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:13 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 120, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Um no, rather the opposite. I'm usually less active as scum. But just as a rule of thumb, to not assume someone is town just because they're active. Because not all SE are bad at scum like me. :D
So I shouldn't townread you :cry:
I don't really know what to put you as otherwise tho

I know not everyone whos active is always town, but you feel very town with what you've been doing :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #140 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:35 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 125, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I feel like scum would be trying to pocket me in this game. Also In3kro's posts have pinged me in a variety of ways.
Do you think so because of ?
In post 129, NorwegianboyEE wrote:i don't wanna lose to scum!N_M.
Based on the type of person I think you are, I think it would be so funny if this happened. (tho I hope it wont : D)
In post 130, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's kinda something i see from newbie scum players all the time, very insecure (post: ). Making reads just for the sake of making reads and not really explaining it (post: ).
Though they do explain it in post . And is slightly better. But i just find it like a typical scum newbie playstyle so that what makes me think he could be scum.
I think it's interesting to keep in mind, toris plays so far could be either or tbh, so I'm not really sure if I would agree too much with this though. I think they just need to get in a bit more for me to be able to say confidently if that is the case or not.
Do newbie scums always act this way, or do you think it could depend on how confident they are with their partner..?
In post 131, Not_Mafia wrote:inkro + Sudowoodo?
I was thinking this sort of also. By "sort of" I mean, I sus them both as individual units, I don't really see them with any links to each other as of right now, though Samawoodoo has barely gave much reads, and in3kro has only like 4 posts..? Maybe they just haven't had the time. :P
In post 136, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Actually i think Catboi played similar in a previous game, they tend to have very relaxed start where they don’t do much. But activate and solve later.
At least as town they do.
So we'll have to wait for this side of him..? Thats so sad I was hopeing to see him come in more.

so many posts while im trying to write this but im also trying to cook aaaa
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #151 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:05 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 146, Meuh wrote:
@Marci:
Thoughts on Tori?
I remember I thought they were nervous, but I don't really know if thats scummy or townish. I think its kinda likely it could be just because theyre a newbie, but I think they need to come in and talk a bit more about their thoughts before I 100% say cause its so hard to decide. (I just really dont know sorry :cry: :cry: )
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #164 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:05 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 155, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are you saying you wonder if i'm thinking In3kro is scum trying to pocket me or if that post in particular is what pinged me?
huhhh im getting confused now :-(

because of how
In post 125, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: iN3krO

I feel like scum would be trying to pocket me in this game. Also In3kro's posts have pinged me in a variety of ways.
you voted in3kro, and then talked about scum trying to pocket you... I thought you thought in3kro was scum trying to pocket you? is this wrong..?

so then in i looked back to see what might make you think this way, and ask you if is what pinged you..?

does this make sense..? im getting so confused rnnnn :cry: :cry:
In post 162, Meuh wrote:The way Sama has been positioned and the way people have interacted with them have me uneasy

I should go and read back as to why I'm uneasy but when I ISOed ppl earlier to make the questions I felt like Sama was positioned in a way I could see them in a lot of different scumpairs, which is why i asked so many ppl about them
What scumpairs do you see him in?
tbh I wouldn't be surprised if hes scum... I expected him to be a bit more active/give a bit more reads since he said he's played before, he hasn't really casted suspicion onto anyone except in3kro, so I think if samawoodoo is scum in3kro wouldn't be..?

Samawoodoo
can you get in thread and give some reads/a readslist..?

:neutral: im so conflicted, I think I need to readback on everybody because I don't think my 2 biggest suses rn would be in a team together :lol: :lol:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #167 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 165, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What i said was that i think scum would try to pocket me, since i’m getting widely townread. But i find In3kro generally suspicious because some of his posts have pinged me. Does that make sense to you now?
ahhh okay, i think i understand better now
u thinking scums pocketing u has nothing to do with ur vote..? is that what u mean??
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #182 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:25 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 175, lendunistus wrote:
Newbie 2061 - Votecount 1.7

Votecount
catboi (3):
iN3krO, Meuh, Pearofclubs
iN3krO (2):
NorwegianBoyEE, catboi
Not_Mafia (1):
Not_Mafia
Toriiiiiiiiiiii (1):
Samawoodo
Meuh (1):
NorwegianBoyEE
Not Voting (2):
Toriiiiiiiiiiii and marcistar

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate a player.

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-04-17 15:00:00)
im sorry, im so confused, why does norwegianboyee have 2 votes on here..?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #183 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:26 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 179, Samawoodo wrote:I dont see the point of that tbh, i mean, is not like he asked you for a 2v2 or something like that (anyway, that wouldn't be a problem either). Is like you are being so defensive without reason :? (We are at D1 still)
I agree, I don't see the point on him holding out reads :cry:
In post 179, Samawoodo wrote:If someone ask about my thoughts, i wouldnt have any problem sharing them
on this note, do you have any thoughts on other people..?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #186 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:07 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 184, lendunistus wrote:
Apologies, mistake on my part. Will be fixed ASAP.
Ah issok :oops: ty!
In post 185, NorwegianboyEE wrote:My votes carry such depth, such volume. That counting them twice is only natural.
ah facts
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #188 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:33 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 187, Toriiiiiiiiiiii wrote:SR Meuh, Catboi, marci
Can I ask for you to explain pretty please? :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #207 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:10 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 202, Samawoodo wrote:Marci was null, but i dont like how she feels worried about a null reading coming from an almost afk player (Toriii), is like she is trying to "demostrate" he is townie yes or yes, and this made me feel like :?
I just wanna know their thought process behind it, I don't mind if they scumread me just wanna know why :cool:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #219 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:57 am

Post by marcistar »

I'm so sorry guys :cry: :cry: I have a lot of schoolwork to do rn, and dont feel like i can put effort in rn like i have in previous days,
but I'll play after i'm done doing it for today!! :cool:

(im saying this so that yall know im gonna come back later and carry :cool: :cool: and that im not just dropping off the face of the earth) ttyl :oops: :oops: :P
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #223 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by marcistar »

:cry: i still have schoolwork to do, but I think its so true that the scum are probably happy with the state of this game, because its slowed down so much.. I expected more posts while I was doing my stuff but its barely anything :? yall busy?
I remember in my past games, the solutions were just to end phase.. should we do that..? or do we push inactives to give more of their opinions?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #228 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:39 am

Post by marcistar »

Toriiiiiii
in you say catboi is your most definite scumread, why did you not include a vote in that message then..? Is there a reason? (:

Samawoodoo
you placed a vote on tori in , but haven't changed votes at all since then. Is there a reason for this..? Does the vote still hold true to your thoughts on this game as of currently..?

In3kro
you gave reads earlish on in , what are your current thoughts on
all
players in this game?
Spoiler:
i'm mostly curious on what your meuh read would be, but read everyone also ahaha :P

Meuh
has everyone actually replied to your list of questions in ? I don't remember seeing answers for all of it, even after you explained why you asked.. which makes me confused why you didn't push for those answers a bit more?

Pearofclubs
current thoughts on in3kro? (have they changed at all from last time you mentioned him..?)

i cant think of anything for notmafia im sorry :cry: :cry:

Norwegienboyee
, the vibes were kinda there that you were starting to not trust meuh as much, you kinda answered what I was originally gonna ask you, but now my question has evolved into: has meuh done anything else that pings you? or did reading into her 2 other games
completely
dissolve your worries. (i hope thats understandable) Also whats your current reads? Last time I see your readslist was , do these still hold true? Of course the things you've done since then show your thought process, but idk what goes on behind closed doors and I wanna know instead of just assuming (:

Catboi
I don't have much to question him on, so I think I'll wait until he posts that readlists he mentioned in . Though I will say, something that stands out to me is how short most of his posts seem to be. looks like the longest one he has.. but I don't see alot of juicy game talk in it..?

:shifty: ignoring my piling amounts of schoolwork to send out this very tiny list of questions, we love to see it.
I hope i used the right post numbers :lol: im so scared of doing these kinds of lists cuz I tried it last game and by accident put the wrong number
Spoiler:
tho i corrected it, it kinda embarrasses me :oops: :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #229 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:48 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 227, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This game is low activity because there are no votes and conversely nothing to discuss as an result.
Like we need to hear if people are fine with In3kro dying today or not. And then we can continue. Or we just do nothing and wait for deadline and make an worse uninformed decision as an result.
Ahh now I see this.. is it because of me? :cry: i'm sorry.

Originally I wouldn't have minded because he was originally one of my scumreads. Now after that original read, he has more posts. When I was isoing everyone in my previous post I noticed, I can see posts from him that make me feel like he might be a townie.
Though then I don't know who would be best :cry: :cry: :neutral: maybe im thinking too much into it idk :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #245 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by marcistar »

Ahaha catboi were u reading into a past game while making ? When i click on the number thingys it links to our previous game..
Spoiler:
i believe its unintentional, but lets pretend its a subtle hint for people to learn about us

I don't really disagree with anything you say catboi :cry: i thought you were gonna have some juicy tea we could talk about but its so agreeable.
In post 239, catboi wrote:
marcistar
- My first game with her, had her as a fairly strong townread easily but that was because she came under pressure early, here it's a very different game and so my read isn't as strong. I do think is a fairly solve-y post and the way she's tried to prod people to get the game moving is +town but nothing I'd hang my hat on.
In that game you townread me because of the pressure I had, do you think I need to be under alot of pressure this game too for you to be able to be more confident in your read on me? You seem like you're kinda doubtful, despite giving me the "+town"
In post 242, Meuh wrote:1. I like the way Catboi's been playing lately
2. I don't trust myself to make decisions rn, my thoughts are all over the place
3. I'd rather play without N_M over anyone else :lol:

VOTE:
Not_Mafia

Also purely off activity, Ink and Catboi gone, at this game pace and at their activity would just not be great.
Tori was kinda just my natural conclusion of where to vote at first, not very active + I don't feel too strongly on them + there's already a vote there so forming a counter-wagon from Catboi and Ink sounds best on them :cool:
So to sum it up
"buddy catboi"..?
In post 244, Meuh wrote:Idk exactly how I feel about Norwee's more recent posting. I'll ISO Norwee before day 2, but they're still my third strongest townread so idrc for today.
which posts do you get this feeling of "meh" from..?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #249 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 248, Meuh wrote:The easy way to play this for scum Meuh here would be to vote Ink and defend Catboi, unless you think me and Ink are the team.
Hmm, not sure exactly what I think.. I just thought to mention that you followed so quick after catboi without a doubt.. you said you liked his recent posts, but you have
that
much trust in him..? That stood out when I read it.

are you suggesting you x in3kor is the team :P
Spoiler:
(damn i wish i had my discord emojis on here ;-; but i guess this one will have to do)
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #252 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 250, Meuh wrote:I mean this is also an excuse not to play with N_M anymore, which does sound pretty nice.
poor not_mafia always getting dragged :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #264 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:46 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 254, iN3krO wrote:I'm not seeing how could we follow-up on day 2 or what would NM's flip tell us (thought that's what he wants with his gameplan, I think).
I agree with what in3kros saying here, the not_mafia wagon just seems icky to me tbh...
meuh & catboi, is ur plans to base the next day off the nk..? I don't think a not_mafia flip would give much.. no matter what he flips, I don't see a useful piece of info from him.

Meuh's - I feel like not_mafia gets more serious as the game needs it... unless if im remembering wrong..?
:shifty: this just seems like too easy of an elim to be going for.
In post 262, catboi wrote:
marcistar:
I notice you haven't made a vote yet. You should make one soon. We need to get wagons going.
Well this is facts :dead:
I didn't really feel hella confident in anyone being scum earlier (like i had scum reads, but i wasn't confident in them...), Idk where to go :cry: I wanna make a vote that I think is scum instead of just going onto a wagon for the sake of an elim.. but with votes this spread out, i don't really see reactions to being voted..
I think despite what I want to do, that I should just stick within the already being voted because thats what'll be best for town.

Do you have suggestions..? I wanna hear whats the ideas of other people first... but I have a rough idea of what vote I would make.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #288 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:03 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 266, catboi wrote:Again, same question to you: Do you believe there's someone else who flipping is supposed to provide more information?
I don't see how peoples positioning on not_mafia would show information about them, since not_mafia is so easy wouldn't everyone just have an easy excuse..?
I think flipping you will make meuh/samawoodoo clearer for me :P idk if that would work for others too :shifty: but I don't like how meuh acts with you!!! (and the way samawoodoo acted in kinda gives me similar vibes to what vibes i got from meuh).
How is not_mafia subtly acting different btw...? It's too hard to read them :cry:
In post 268, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Just vote the people that say an N_M wagon is good, and you'll flip scum.
Works everytime.
gottem :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
In post 277, Meuh wrote:I mean I don't really think N_M is mafia
Like I don't townread him but I'm not >50% on him being scum, not even >40%. I'm getting to the demotivated "I just wanna get through this" stage that I've hit in other games before and I'm just trying to make the game better for day 2. I should probably sit down and try to form stronger reads/reread posts but my brain is all over the place and I can't settle down on a reasonable thought process. I just want day 2 to be productive
I understand what you're trying to say here, but I disagree. I would prefer we keep as much town alive as possible,
what info did you say you would learn from not_mafia elim?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #303 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:43 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 290, catboi wrote:Are you actually interested in flipping me? How is that supposed to give information on those two?

If you think Meuh is a better vote, that's fine, I've already said I don't oppose it.

Explain what bothered you about that Samawoodo post?
Like, if I had to pick between the wagons you would be the one i'm most interested in. But this was before norwegienboyees vote on meuh.
(I feel like I need to vote within somewhere thats already voted, because not alot of people are budging, and we need info from a flip.)

Well, meuhs buddying you, and samawoodoos buddying her is how I see it.
So I think generally in most cases, scum wouldn't be buddying scum.
so like if ur scum, meuhs not. if ur town, meuhs not. thats what i was originally thinking but when i think more idk :shifty: but i still dont like meuh following after you so easily, I don't see a reason for her to.

so then like to explain about samawoodoo, it just seems like he did that because meuh has those kind of thoughts also. (like meuh said ur more townie... and then samawoodoo says ur more townie..) though he could just see meuh as a really townie town leader I guess..?
it just sort of seems like... not really buddying actually but... having too similar thoughts to her..?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #312 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:11 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 308, Meuh wrote:The bolded bit seems to have a jump in logic. You say you can't see scum/scum buddying being likely, but never establish why buddying has to be town/scum. I don't see why my buddying-like behaviour makes me and catboi being town/town unlikely. Or Sama's behaviour making me and him being town/town unlikely. Or all 3 of us being town! I'd love elaboration on why you don't think these buddying pairs can be town/town.
I'm editing a video rn so pray I don't lag too much while typing this.

I probably should've explained more in the OG post, but like
I feel like the way you interacted lately doesn't seem townie, though there might be many factors in that like my hella bad memory, which is why I didn't push it too hard.
thats what i was originally thinking but when i think more idk
in my post, shows how im a bit uncertain about it.
To me, catboi doesn't feel like the type of person you would usually buddy which is why ur buddying rn seems scummy imo :P
Like you usually buddy people who are strong town leaders (who lead for like the whole phase..?) but catboi doesn't seem much like that. Like I can bring up examples of when you've done this out of site, but when i think about meuh x ?????, all I remember is leaders, not floaters. (does that wording make sense>>???")
I think partly I by accident convinced myself that you have to be scum :cry:

but like thats the reasons for how you might be scum, but if ur town heres how catboi fits as scum: he doesn't seem that opposed to your actual buddying...? like i got the vibes he was opposed to other parts of you, which in my eyes means he wants you to follow his lead, but also wants to leave his options to pushing you open.
tho maybe im misunderstanding, but this is what I originally thought.

for the samawoodoo stuff: like, he just seems to be doing alot of what you are..? which is why i kinda thought meuh + samawoodoo might be the scumteam. (like meuh doing stuff, and samawoodoo being inexperienced scum, so he just copies what his partner (meuh) does.)

i hope this helps..? :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #313 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:12 am

Post by marcistar »

wait also heres my VOTE: meuh :oops: :oops:

i think my heads broken reading meuh is always so hard for me :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #327 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 316, Meuh wrote:Catboi was the strongest town leader at that point though. Norwee dropped in actual leading of the game and of activity and had me less and less convinced of his innocence and had pushed on me significantly. I felt better about Pear, but they hadn't said anything in a while so they weren't actively leading either.

This setup against me, Catboi and Sama all at once makes me think Marci/Norwee as our team isn't all too unlikely :shifty:
Marci knows she can get away with pushing me with meta reasoning, so considering the pressure being put on Norwee, this isn't surprising.

Marci how are you feeling about Norwee?
Catboi isn't the "strongest town leader" imo, maybe like.. at most a townie townie, but he doesn't radiate "leader" vibes. (imo) its fine if you see him as a town leader, but i dont really so I guess thats just a difference we have.

I still feel as if norwegianboyees town, who just got disinterested due to the game going nowhere.
In post 320, catboi wrote:Why can't they be town who is townreading me correctly?
she could be, but when I think about it I don't believe it. I could always be wrong :dead:
In post 320, catboi wrote:That's an interesting point about Sama repeating opinions. Do you have other examples of this?
Huhhh im so confused, I remembered seeing it before... but now that i'm reading back..
I think it held more weight in my mind at the time, but now doesn't hold as much weight. Their very beginning of the game together.
Also when he was like
In post 143, Samawoodo wrote:in3kro D1 is starting to be kinda sus,
At the time it felt very much like a copy of others.. though I guess not strictly Meuh..? IDK why I remember these things as linked to meuh :dead: I think it's because he said that soon after meuh said "maybe slight scum lean" or something like that.
In post 322, catboi wrote:Like, if we vote out nowee or Meuh and they flip town it's going to be incredibly annoying that we removed an active contributor to the game because people were too afraid to vote a lurker.
Ahh, I didn't really think of it in this way.. I don't really think about activity levels often :dead: :dead:

Maybe I'm just tunneling meuh too much, but I'll be going to bed (soonish..? i'll be awake but not on my laptop so no more playing :( )... there'll be time tommorow right..? When I wake up, if votes aren't moving around I'll vote not_mafia with you guys. I don't think he's a good vote at all, but we do need a flip. praying I have a clearer mind tmmrw :P
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #343 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:08 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 329, catboi wrote:one last post before I go to sleep, but I really didn't like marcistar's logic in where she suggests if i'm town, meuh is scum or vice versa. It didn't really make sense to me, it establishes the premise we aren't scum teammates but then assumes one of us must be scum which isn't a given, and the whole idea that me fipping town would make the person townreading me the most suspect, rather than one of the people who'd have voted to eliminate a townie. I can sort of understand her concern with me not reacting more strongly to Meuh in but I don't really know why she didn't ask me about it directly and just put it out there as a reason to fos me, considering she'd been looking to interact with me earlier in the game I'm not sure why she takes that approach. I find all this concerning.
huh.. maybe its not the best logic but thats what I was thinking, the way she was buddying u just didnt seem all the good imo.
do you have any questions about my logic? (:

btw how long is phase gonna be..?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #345 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:12 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 344, Meuh wrote:When the timer got frozen I think there was a little under 22 hours left? So however much time it's gonna take to find a replacement + ~22 hours
ah okie ty ty
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #371 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:42 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 357, T3 wrote:lNorwee
catboi
Meuh

Sam

NM

marci
ink
why do you think of me like this? (: I can explain anything if ur confused..
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #452 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:50 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 439, T3 wrote:If we do have the jailkeeper we have a mafia.
I remember last game I played, jailkeep was used as a healer instead of trying to rb scum? So jailkeep wouldn't be sure about their info..?

anyways im not jailkeep :P
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #479 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:39 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 477, T3 wrote:marci is scum for a general faked tone, questioning jailkeeper results, and fluffing without any real reads.
Tone is just like... general vibes from my wording..? I'm not faking that, but if you think so I can't really fight back against that.
How exactly am I questioning jailkeeper results? Where does it say they get told "x is scum"? From what I see, they can protect who they chose against a NK, and also they can roleblock so it can be either of those? If it's even a jailkeep we're dealing with (: But thats from my understanding, if it works otherwise I wouldn't know.
Wdym without any real reads..? I remember giving reads before.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #485 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:31 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 482, catboi wrote:I don't like that marcistar's post here is entirely defensive in nature. I had issues with how she was reading me/meuh day 1 and in general it does not feel like she's approaching the game to solve it, her posts have been distant in a way.
If i'm voted, should I not try to defend myself????
How do I seem distant :cry: do you have post examples?
In post 483, iN3krO wrote:@marcistar (and everyone else tbh), when do you think it's beneficial for the town for a jailkeeper to claim? We don't usually play with jailkeeper in my? our? community...
Ahhh, i'm not really sure, but like t3 says they might have a scum caught. I think they should weigh their options though, and not get pressured into claiming. (since afterall they mightve just protected against the nk, its not 100% that they rbed the scum) so I don't wanna pressure them to claim! Let them come out on their own time imo.
I don't get why t3s so insistent on it.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #488 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:48 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 486, catboi wrote:marci. You're still just responding to things that are said and questioning or talking about theory. I don't see an interest in solving. This is what I mean.
Huh?? I've been trying to solve :dead: its really hard tho
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #513 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:38 am

Post by marcistar »

I'm sorry guys I was too pissed to play yesterday ;-; my brothers so annoying :evil: :evil:
In much better vibes today :good: :good: but its so hard to not jam out to my weeb songs :lol:
In post 489, catboi wrote:Really? What are your reads right now?
I think t3's lil push for jailor to out is kinda scummy, also how he hammered norwegianboyee so soon after he entered the game... just feels like he didn't wanna give the effort to give in depth reads :P
Otherwise, i'm not really sure.. but I think vfp feel kinda weird :? idk how to explain well, but like... well I just don't really like what he's done so far. since I townread pearofclubs, his read on them didn't really sit right with me originally. His thoughts could be valid tho, since he has an outsiders pov on it and wasn't there in the moments.. But idk it just seems to be pushing at really nothing..? Pearofclubs would be such an easy push for a scum to make without getting blood on their hands, since they're majorly townread.

So like my order would prob be t3 -> vfp -> catboi -> not mafia -> pearofclubs -> meuh
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #522 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 516, Pearofclubs wrote:I stand by my prior assessment that I can't really remember much that she's done, despite at this moment she has 48 posts, which is the fourth most in the thread. I take notes on other players when something pings me (although I'll fully admit this past week I've been pretty busy/lazy about this game) and I don't really have all that much about her. I'd somewhat forgotten she was playing. That's bad.

I think Marci's a good place to look today. VOTE: Marcistar
It really isn't helping that she's not around now.
Ask me things then...? I don't check the thread often anymore since i've been a bit busy with classes and such lately, but i'll still see it.. I can reply to whatever you ask :P
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #529 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:29 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 525, VFP wrote:What makes Pear town for you?
If NM hammered yesterday would that be scummy like T3 knowing how Nm plays?
I feel like pearofclubs posts had good intentions.
Knowing how not_mafia plays, I wouldn't think he was scummy if he hammered.
In post 525, VFP wrote:Why didn't you vote Norwee yesterday?
I didn't feel like he would flip scum.
In post 528, Meuh wrote:
Spoiler:
Also uh Marci forgot Ink on this list
Ahh whoopsies, I didn't notice that.. I think I would place them between pearofclubs and not_mafia on the list :cry:
In post 528, Meuh wrote:So yeah in conclusion, Marci's train of logic on her read on the Catboi/me/Sama slot trio doesn't really make sense, especially her read on me. If Marci is elimed and flips red, N_M looks absolutely terrible, considering the way she handled the day. However, she still has plenty of possibilities for a teammate, as she wasn't heavily discussed yesterday (and therefore doesn't actually have much interactions we can POE scumpairs off of) and has been very non-confrontational. Her only day 1 vote was the one on me.
I think it's worth mentioning that Marci is generally a non-confrontational player, so it's not
too
scummy as to how she handled day 1, but I still think town!Marci would be slightly more aggressive than she was.
Ahh, I didn't think I feel like this, but I guess I do LOL.
I really townread you rn, because I thought of stuff during the night :? Clearer mind :cool:

so im not as badass as i am in my mind ?? :cry: :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #549 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:14 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 543, Pearofclubs wrote:What're your reads as of right now? It'll be good to have the information around, should you end up flipping green today- and even if you don't get elimmed, it'll be good to have your thoughts on the books before the days end.
How many votes am I at..? I'll claim if I need to, but i'm not sure if I need to now.. or if i should wait a bit longer..?

I think that t3 and vfp are scum.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #552 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:32 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 550, Not_Mafia wrote:Why those 2?
I don't like t3 trying to out jailkeep when it could easily be multiple things + their vote yesterday was stinky :dead: :dead:
I don't like vfps push on pearofclubs, it just seems like something hes doing to not get any blood on his hands, y'know?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #599 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:07 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 596, Meuh wrote:We do need to consolidate on something, I'd say Marci should probably claim? Not that much time left
How much times left..? I'm so confused because my forum times show up different from irl time so im not sure about that IWOHFDS
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #606 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:20 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 601, catboi wrote:posts will tell you regardless of time zone, the most recent one is just over 22 hours
AH WAIT DOES IT ACTUALLY- :cry: i thought it was just a still time, does it move :0

Anyways I see meuhs debating on voting me, and I got alot of hw to do today so I think i'll just claim because idk if I would be able to come back before that.

I'm tracker, i visited meuh and she wasn't visiting anyone.
In post 605, Not_Mafia wrote:User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Set Timezone
Ahhh ty :cry: :cry: i've been wondering so long.. daylight savings confused me so much in my recent games LOL
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #719 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:37 am

Post by marcistar »

catching up so hard :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #721 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:39 am

Post by marcistar »

i wanna do that, but if i do that before posting my big post ive been writing will it all go to waste?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #724 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:41 am

Post by marcistar »

will i be able to post my big post after the vote?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #729 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:47 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 607, Not_Mafia wrote:marci vote VFP
Ah sorry I had to dip for class, I do agree he's scummy. Imma read up the rest of the thread before placing my vote there tho in case anythings changed.
In post 608, catboi wrote:I thought she had been softing that but honestly I wanted the claim to be out in the open. This doesn't fully clear Meuh since mafia can multitask but it makes her more likely town than not
Whyd u want my claim in the open..? just because i was close to being elimed?

(praying its the right post) seems like VFPS just latching onto the bandwagon lukewarm has been trying to get going... in efforts to save himself maybe? Pretty scummy imo.

And then,
In post 616, Lukewarm wrote:I don't have a scum read on VFP atm. I currently have them as a null read. I would need some good arguments built around him being scum before I would be willing to vote for him.
seems like partners protecting eachother till death do them apart <3 (but not in a way to make it obvious)
In post 622, Lukewarm wrote:Everyone probably knows this, but it is a newbie game, so might as well make sure; you can counter claim this even if you are not the tracker. A tracker and a cop cannot be in the same game, so a cop in addition to a tracker, can counter claim this
It kinda seems like ur fishing for a counter here. Don't believe me?
In post 624, Meuh wrote:
Doc
protection :shifty: what's up with that?
I originally didn't think of the catboi quote you quoted for this, but when u made it bright big text it spoke to me on a spiritual level.
Tbh, I don't know quite if catboi completely meant it has to be a doc, i know sometimes in general I just refer to anything that can stop a nk as a doc.. I know theres some of those in the setups, maybe he could think like this too?
In post 626, Meuh wrote:Catboi has me a bit uneasy
What makes you uneasy about him..? I remembered u townreading him last day.
In post 627, Lukewarm wrote:I cannot for the life of me, understand why everyone is so resistant to a pear vote. Like no one has made a town case for him that I have seen, and he just feels so scummy to me (even ignoring the anecdote thing)
I hate the idea of a pearofclubs vote so much because d1 it felt like they were genuinely doing things without an ulterior motive, does that make sense?
In post 629, catboi wrote:If T3 or marci express a willingness to vote me I'll claim.

I think Lukewarm is playing like obvscum, beyond that I don't have strong reads to leave
Do you have something to claim..? It quite seems like it here. How does lukewarm seem like an obvscum to you?

its obvious t3 misread or something here, but the chunk of posts, looking at it with that logic, I like. Though this doesn't weigh too heavily on my reads.
^
Vfps response after that chunk, I don't know if it seems genuine.
In post 641, VFP wrote:Why would you think that Catboi CC Marci here and still want to vote NM?
It just assumes he read it as a CC, I think he just completely skimmed over, or misread the names. I think its an attempt to place sus, while knowing its true, to make himself look better.

I didn't really think about that wth, that does make it seem a bit more damning.

At this point hes pushing
only
pear. Seems weird. :?
In post 649, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm the doc, I was on Pear, now vote VFP or catboi
So pears town okai. At this point its looking more like a VFP X Lukewarm.
In post 651, Meuh wrote:Would scum push for a Pear elim considering what N_M just revealed?
I think in certain situations it would make sense. Like, scum could possibly do that just to gain more info for themselves based on reactions.
In post 659, Meuh wrote:I mean I don't think they'd just hop off the wagon immediately after Marci's claim, that'd look worse than just pushing on Pear
I'm confused at this post, can you explain pretty please?
In post 665, Meuh wrote:Marci and Pear haven't
Considering they're both being cleared as town their input would be nice
You know the one nikki minaj song people put over something when someones rushing to do something? Thats me rn trying to do this post before going off to do my hw due today. :cool:
In post 670, catboi wrote:I think scum intentionally tried to push pear to see who would defend them so they could narrow down the doctor. In that light VFP and Lukewarm both look terrible. I think T3 is the town out of that group, but I'm not sure of it.
So like thinking about it, I don't understand both scum pushing on pear as much. I feel like that would be too damning to both scum if they did that..?
But thats just a bit of theory, I still scumread them both based on interactions they've had with eachother.
I feel so bad for them :-( maybe it just slipped their minds how obvious it would be.

I don't really agree with and it just confuses me even more, is more of a clear reason to me.
In post 682, Meuh wrote:I have a hard time imagining Catboi being scummates with anyone tbh
In post 683, Meuh wrote:Like his behaviour in isolation I can see from scum but looking at the broader scope of the game, I can't really picture Catboi as part of the mafia
That could always be his goal, to make it so hard to tell who his teammate is so that we run around like headless chickens. Though that seems a bit unlikely, I wanna keep that in mind.

Is this about VFP? its so hard for me to tell, im sorry im dumb but alot of names confuses me too much.

you repeated yourself a bit :P

AHHH OMG idk if this is everything I wanted to say, I forgot what I wasnted to say to a few posts ;-; but is this good? I hope none of these are incomplete thoughts but I kinda rushed it..
How many votes is VFP on? I'll vote him, but I don't remember the rules of hammering.. is it gonna be a hammer?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #730 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:48 am

Post by marcistar »

that looks so big, but i wrote it as I was reading i'm sorry if its too much :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #733 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:58 am

Post by marcistar »

VOTE: VFP I tried looking at votes, I don't think this would be hammer, but i'm unsure. If It is i'm sorry for not announcing intention. I think this would be the best flip for today.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #734 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:03 am

Post by marcistar »

whos left in the pool of scum?

t3, catboi and lukewarm?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #741 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:08 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 737, Pearofclubs wrote:So if that was the plan for D2, I have to look at VFP who pushed me from the get-go day 2. Ink3ro flat out didn't understand the scumread on me.
It's VFP/Catboi, methinks.
Theres no importance over which one to get right..? Since its just a rolecop game?

I'm not sure who would be VFP's teammate but he sure is the scummyest.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #742 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:09 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 739, Meuh wrote:[quote="In post 729, marcistar"
In post 659, Meuh wrote:I mean I don't think they'd just hop off the wagon immediately after Marci's claim, that'd look worse than just pushing on Pear
I'm confused at this post, can you explain pretty please?
My point was that your claim put this game in the B2 slot. If the mafia was pushing on Pear because they believed the kill was prevented by a jailkeeper (which would mean the jailkeeper wouldn't know Pear is town), then knowing it's in B2 would shift their perspective on if they should push on Pear or not. However, the people pushing on Pear wouldn't completely stop pushing him because of this, since it'd look scummy to hop off the wagon suddenly.
This isn't a very important post to understand though honestly so dw[/quote]
AHHH okay thanks I understand now
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #751 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:24 am

Post by marcistar »

if we vibing, wheres the alien twerk meuh smh smh!!
Spoiler:
how do we even send gifs :dead: :dead:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #756 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:28 am

Post by marcistar »

idk it looks weird
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #761 (isolation #65) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:31 am

Post by marcistar »

WAIT THATS THE ONE YES
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #771 (isolation #66) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:46 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 764, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 761, marcistar wrote:
WAIT THATS THE ONE YES
Something.... something has happened to the chat while I was typing that message :lol: :lol:
I know you enjoy it :roll: stop hiding the truth!!! Alien twerk is just natural for people to love :P :P
In post 763, Lukewarm wrote:I'm curious: if he flips green, who is everyone looking towards for tomorrow, and if he flips red, who you guys think he could be partnered with.
Green - I'll probably look more into t3 because of how hard hes been pushing in the recent posts. and then catboi, because I dont see lukewarm x t3 in the case of a town flip here.
Red - You, but otherwise i'm unsure. Specifically we have to search in the group of you/t3/catboi essentially. catboi feels unlikely in this scenario, but im unsure. So it still leaves you/t3 LOL.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #835 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:08 am

Post by marcistar »

goodmorning guys :good: my teacher ended our class a bit early today shes so nice :cry: :cry:
-
i got a no result, does that mean i got rbed? i'm a bit confused what that means :shifty:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #850 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:51 am

Post by marcistar »

are you giving up t3 :cry: :cry: please dont give up
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #870 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 868, T3 wrote:No way a scum Lukewarm says: I'm not too sure about this vote and then hammers a partner.
how are you so sure hes town? from what you've been saying it seems like it.. but theres nothing clearing him so far..? :?
things like you've been mentioning can seem either or tbh.
-
he could've easily wanted to not vote him, but then get told to... so im confused why ur so confident :P
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #883 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:46 am

Post by marcistar »

this game feels so solved already :cry: :cry: should we just end phase now..?
In post 877, Lukewarm wrote:I think the only other thing we could do before we pass the vote is for Meuh, Pear, and Marci to all voice their opinion on me vs catboi tomorrow, just in case the vote on T3 does not end the game. In that scenario, which ever one of you do die overnight will have left something to help Day 4
I feel like it would be more likely you, i feel like catbois too helpful to be scum.

I'm so stressed rn because of classes :roll: i'm sorry i haven't been here so often. i feel so useless.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #893 (isolation #71) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 884, Meuh wrote:Also Marci dw about it, it's understandable! Also you're not useless :cool:
im useless because i've been focusing on hw instead of helping im sorry :cry:
In post 892, Meuh wrote:
In post 889, Pearofclubs wrote:
In post 888, Lukewarm wrote: Okay, fingers crossed we just win
+1
+2 :eek:
are we doing a counting game now?
+3 :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #896 (isolation #72) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by marcistar »

noooo im- im so stupid lol i shouldve known that :dead:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #907 (isolation #73) » Mon May 03, 2021 3:40 am

Post by marcistar »

:cry: :cry: i got blocked again
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #923 (isolation #74) » Mon May 03, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 909, catboi wrote:
marci:
did you breadcrumb or hint at your role prior to day 2?
I don't think I have, I usually try not to hint at my role earlier than I have to, because i'm aware at how utterly
bad and obvious
it is when I try.. why? (:
In post 917, catboi wrote:I think it's marcistar, actually, if my very leading question did not make it clear. On day 2, because of Not_Mafia's fakeclaim, I had mentally calibrated to both PR claims being confirmed town. When he flipped jailkeeper, I completely forgot that there's a setup with a jailkeeper and no tracker (I'm not used to this new newbie setup, I've played 1 real game on it). It's very unfortunate but I nly realized it after T3 flipped and I was left wondering to myself who N_M jailed if not Lukewarm. And that was when I realized marcistar wasn't clear at all.
So you think i'm not actually tracker right..? What made you jump to that conclusion first?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #931 (isolation #75) » Mon May 03, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 925, catboi wrote:Well, after the flip I was somewhat struggling with how to process the info - It seemed highly unlikely to me that N_M would target someone other than lukewarm, his most vocal scumread. It was then that I realized simultaneously that there's a setup with a jailkeeper and no tracker, meaning you aren't clear, and the blocked kill would mean that, if we are in column C, mafia would know it's the setup with the jailkeeper and that tracker is a fake safeclaim. That was the basis for my initial suspicion.
So you're just assuming thats what not_mafia did..? I can't fight against that because everyone can think whatever they want, but i'm really not scum.
People could always make last minute decisions :P

i dont know how to really fight against that :? but i don't understand how I could've possibly been fake claiming..? I'm not smart enough to pickup on reasons like that as to why a nightkill would be stopped. I'm more likely to overpanic :P

It's quite obvious to me why I wasn't killed now, all three of you seem to agree on this stance... but are you sure scum didn't predict it and made the nightkill on pear for that reason..?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #940 (isolation #76) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 938, catboi wrote:marcistar: your first instinct here is going to be to argue against my case. That, of course, is fine, you have the right to offer a rebuttal. But, ultimately, arguing that you are town oly goes so far in a mafia game. The best way to clear yourself is by showing that someone else is mafia. If I'm wrong, and it's not you, then who is mafia? I need you to answer that question for me.
Originally, that wasn't gonna be my first intention tbh ^.^ but I wasn't able to get in before you made your case, so I'll defend myself against your case and then do this after.. Since, it's best for me to respond to everything in thread first because otherwise my really bad memory will forget to.. But its coming hopefully! If it doesnt remind me omf :dead:
--
To start off, I can't really defend myself that well against anything you've really said about what Samawoodoo/VFP have done, since I'm not them. If I do, it would turn into small comments because I have no idea their line of thinking. Also uhh, hopefully everything I quote nicely... Idk if u guys can tell but big posts scare me :P
---932---
Spoiler:
In post 932, catboi wrote:Past this, he rarely interacts with or mentions marcistar, the one really notable time is explaining himself here. I think in particular for a newer player, the most common tendency is to avoid their partner, because they know they're on the same team and don't see as much need to pay attention to what their partner is posting or talk to them.
I know I just said I wouldn't reply to this sort of stuff, but I do have a case to make for myself according to this logic, though I already acknowledge it might be quite weak.
Usually, as scum where I've played before, I try to take more control of things my partners do. Idk if meuh would remember the game where me x her x 2 others on the team, I tried to lead a member into claiming, but they wouldn't listen. I was so mad at that point, because I couldn't control them. So transfer it to this, why would Samawoodoo have this sort of stance on me if I was his partner..? I full well would've written him a whole paragraph to copy paste to sus me, I like everything to line up with how I want it... so why exactly is it not as picture perfect as I want..? Because I'm not scum. :P
In post 932, catboi wrote:Notably, in marci's first reads list, she has Sama as "slight scum" but puts emphasis on wanting to see more reads from him - I also think this is fairly typical scum play for a newer player, you see your partner isn't saying much so you lightly pressure them/ask for reads to get them into the game/make it seem like they're contributing.
He was full on inactive.. I usually feel bad for inactives, and prefer to wait until theres something to incriminate them.
Why would I pressure "my partner" for more activing when I could just ask them in scumthread to do it..? Putting pressure on a partner, isn't in my best interest if I am scum. Especially in this case when "my partner" is just inactive, I could just let them coast.
In post 932, catboi wrote:Although she continues to vocalize suspicion of Sama here, there's what I would call a
hesitance
to put real pressure on him.
How am I hesitant there..? I've never dropped my interest in them, I wasn't gonna let them just ignore me when I wanted answers :roll: But he just, was never on at the point I was..? I just couldn't do as much as I wanted because of that.
In post 932, catboi wrote:This is where it gets interesting - despite qusetioning him, there's no real followthrough from marcistar. Did she think Samawoodo's answers were ok? Not enough? We don't really know. She just moves on to...
Ahh, all the quotes i'm quoting is starting to confuse me now :cool: :cool: but, usually when I just drop something I think the answers i got are good for the timebeing.
Also I have a bad memory, but that probably wasn't the reason there.
In post 932, catboi wrote:Here, suddenly, when me and Meuh were getting pressure, she's okay with voting
us
, and is mentioning Samawoodo as possibly being connected somehow. He's in the background, mentioned as a possible suspicion, but she's suddenly trying to justify pushing other players. Notable, too, is the way she trise to draw connections between Samawoodo and me/meuh - as scum know their partner is mafia, they will often try to tie them to a townie before they flip, so that if their partner gets caught they have someone to push on. Keep this type of behavior in mind.
I'm not really ever comfortable voting anyone day 1, but you guys were the ones i was decently okay with.
In post 932, catboi wrote:Again, another instance where she's trying to tie Meuh to samawoodo on day 1. Keep in mind this is happening while several players are voting Meuh, while there's much less traction on Samawoodo. I also don't really think is a very logical reason to see them as being teamed.
Is it not a strategy to buddy with your partner early in the day..? That was my logic at the time, because I remember seeing it a few times before.
In post 932, catboi wrote:But then when I question her on her read, she can't back it up. She can't really name a specific instance of Samawoodo copying reads like she said. To me it feels like she invented some shade on her partner to distance from him, but couldn't justify it when questioned on it, and didn't want to case her partner in a way that would get him voted, so she walked back the read when questioned on it.
I cant really make a rebuttal for this one, but it felt like it all day to me, i mentioned that didn't I..? It felt alot more like it when living in that moment, but when read later, couldn't really feel like it.
As scum I would be conscious of what i'm doing and probably fact check, so that I wouldn't fall into a hole such as that.

---934---
Spoiler:
In post 934, catboi wrote:So, again we see this: she FoSes VFP, but names T3 as her first read. She keeps the slot as potential scum but tries to push elsewhere fisrt. This is fairly typical scumplay. Also very notable is her justification for scumreading VFP in that last post: she says he's trying "to not get any blood on his hands", which dosen't really make sense. I don't see any way in which VFP's push on pear was him trying to stay clean. I'm not great at spotting bussing, I admit, but I think this is the type of thing that fits the bill: scum are predisposed to see their partners as scummier than they actually are, and so they so they will tend to FoS their partners early, but have a hard time justifying it in a way that makes sense. That read on VFP reads like someone who knows he is scum but dosen't have a good way to explain it, so they're making something up.
I can't deny this, but I really do feel bad when I push on inactives :cry:
VFP "not trying to get blood on his hands" = pushing pear (pretty townie person in most peoples eyes) = prob not gonna get eliminated = wont be blamed upon their death.
I've also caught scum based on pretty weird logic in multiple games i've played off site. I'm pretty good with intuition, just bad with... actually making an elimination happen on them. So my "predisposed to see their partners as scummier than they actually are and have a hard time jusifying it in a way that makes sense." Doesn't really fit with my play style offsite imo, but if it's similar to my onsite I can't argue that, since I'm aware the styles are slightly different :cry:
In post 934, catboi wrote:But now, here, on day 3, after VFP has flipped, marci doesn't mention anything of her VFPxLukewarm read from the day before, she's content to let us hang back and eliminate T3 without much protest. She barely mentions he read from the day beore, not even to say she's changed it, and that to me is suspicious.
I mentioned it I'm pretty sure, but I was so so stressed because of classes.. so I was just barely on because of that :cry:

In post 935, Lukewarm wrote:I noticed Marci seemed to be quoting basically everyone, but not Sama.
He was inactive, there wasn't really much to quote I'm pretty sure, and when there was I feel like it felt already resolved..? (this is essentially my argument for the whole post actually, would've just changed up a few wordings.. but I'm running out of time aaaaaah)

Considering I'm running out of time and would kinda like to get a bit of hw done today.. is it fine if i reply to the very first thing I quoted tomorrow..? :cry: :cry: I'm going to bed in like 30 mins
this took forever to write ommf im so sorry i wish I could've done everything I wanted to in one day ;-;
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #943 (isolation #77) » Mon May 03, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by marcistar »

i wanted to reply to it all today :cry: :cry: but it took waaaay longer than i thought

but ttyl guys have a good night :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #946 (isolation #78) » Tue May 04, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by marcistar »

ill be on soon i promise!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #947 (isolation #79) » Tue May 04, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by marcistar »

wait cancel that my mom just asked me to do something so i cant write out my big read i have for prob an hour+
:cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #960 (isolation #80) » Wed May 05, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by marcistar »

okay okay :cry: :cry: hopefully I have enough time to type my case this time! I got hw to do after tho :cry: :cry: :dead: :dead:

I'm not really like 100% sure on this... but its the best idea i've got.. :cry:
To me, even though meuh as a small chance of being scum still, I believe she's got to be town based on how she didn't visit that very first night.
So that leaves it between lukewarm-catboi for me.. My original idea at the start of the day was that it
had
to be lukewarm, I was so confident in that.. but now I'm not as sure in that read.

I have reasons, but idk which ordering of the reasons would be the easiest to read my thought process..

My read in catboi
Spoiler:
aka, My read in scumboi :good: :good:

Just doesn't really sit right with me.. Like, we now know that there was a jailkeep, and that samawoodoo/vfp slot was scum.. So like this reaction really just seems like he thought in3kro could've been jailkeep at the time because of that vote..
Like, seems like a slight push, but not a quite obvious one and an easy to backout one. +He was so wary about that time about anything pertaining to a jailkeep... I feel like it's very possible he was scared of jailkeep outing his partner, since there was no kill for the first night, scum was surely aware of the possibility?

he was hesitant to vote vfp at that moment, despite the slot being sus, and not a really good push from it :?
he continues to push the idea that vfps slot is town
he continues to prefer someone else over vfp..

he suses vfp, but still prefers lukewarm > him. ( rethinks it, but that could just be realizing his partner would soon become the bandwagon of the day, and that he would be scummier if he stayed off of it).
pushes forward the notion that a scum elim = automatic loss. seems like he just really wanted us to believe something, after he got on his partner :lol:
puts forth the motion that t3 will end the game.

after i claim tracker he unvoted me... but said he just wanted my claim out in the open..? Like, what townie wants their prs exposed to scum..?
(when I later questioned it.., he responded with . at the time, it felt like good reasoning, but now looking back on it with the view that he's scum it very much just seems like he wanted me 100% outed so he would know how to best use his na :roll: )

he tries to push forth the motion that he doesnt have a partner, which... isn't all that believeable if its coming from the person themselves :P
he tries to push forward the motion that hes obv town

---
he starts pushing out the motion that its me.... but before he pushed out my claim despite knowing what it would be??? Seems a bit planned to me ngl.

(and another post that i forgot which) tries to say im "scum trying to tie townies down to their partner" essentially, right? but wouldn't town be trying to keep their eyes out for possible duos?
In 934 he also brought up the fact that I was susing a vfp x lukewarm team, but then didnt follow through with it, but in the post he straightup quoted then, i said im stressed. I wasn't very active that day because of my stress, so would i really be able to follow through at that point? He brought it up, just to incriminate me, while its not really something that should be viewed as "sus" imo.

At the bottom of he makes an argument thats very "this or that".. VFP could've been doing that to reduce it to a pool of townies, yeah, but also he could've been doing that so that you
think
hes trying to.

he makes the point that vfp avoided voting me when i was at e-1 but... wouldn't it be so obviously scummy of him to hammer me, and then i end up as tracker? don't townies think about that too and wait for claims..? It's not really all that incriminating imo.

summary: yesterday after seeing how everyone were more likely to lean towards him out of everyone, he crafted the perfect plan to get me out. I'm the easiest to put doubt on and get away with, and hes using a few points that are fairly weak.

Spoiler:
i hope i put the right numbers everywhere :cry:

He's more sure of it being me than anyone, but "doesn't want to rush into things" I doubt thats true, I think the only reason he hasn't placed a vote on me so far, is that he's waiting for others to do it so he can be the hammer. (Because it can still go anyway)
This is the read i'm most confident in, so I'll be voting it VOTE: catboi, if its lukewarm... :dead: :dead: i've truly been tricked and i'll take the blame for this loss.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1017 (isolation #81) » Thu May 06, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by marcistar »

im sorry guys i got really busy with school and other stuff and didnt have enough time to fully check the thread :cry:

i forgot what page im on does anyone remember LOL
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1117 (isolation #82) » Sat May 08, 2021 3:37 am

Post by marcistar »

yall brutal i was gonna fight more but schools so much work t___t i guess its expected tho since this is my graduating year :cry: :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1118 (isolation #83) » Sat May 08, 2021 3:49 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1109, lendunistus wrote:Endgame has begun!

Feel free to post in this thread even if you died or weren't a part of the game.

If you would like to request for some of your posts in the Mafia/Dead PT to be redacted, let me know via PM or your respective PT. You have 24 hours to do so.
whats redacted mean?

tbh im so embarrassing in scum thread, especially once VFP died because i was trying to stop panicking :neutral:
In post 1111, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Sorry everyone, my reads were awful this game. I usually am not that bad, but Marcistar's style is one that just didn't ping me as scummy at all... Well played to them.
huh :cry: actually?
i usually play better as scum i feel like, but i can tell easily what and where i went wrong so thats all thats fine.

i tried my best to like... not do the tells im aware that i have, but then that made me more obvious to everyone i think ahaha :cry:
In post 1112, fferyllt wrote:Marcistar you came soooo close. I thought you played well!
tyty, but i still cant help but feel like i didnt play my best LOL
In post 1113, VFP wrote:Well tried Marci you did great! :)
Well done town it was entertaining to watch after my elimination! :)
nono ;-; i let u down
its completely my fault that we lost, and i feel so bad for that. i should've done so much better, i know i could've :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: aaaaa i hate scumthread so much its so embarrassing guys ahahahahahahah
Spoiler:
i nearly cried once because i was so stressed

Spoiler:
not like i havent cried because of games before tho LOL IM SO EMOTIONAL

Spoiler:
also like.... i kinda wrote out a big thing talking about my regrets at one point in scumthread its so embarassing
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1119 (isolation #84) » Sat May 08, 2021 3:53 am

Post by marcistar »

can i ask weird weird question thooooo :oops: :oops:

Spoiler:
one that isnt specifically related to this game ;-;
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1121 (isolation #85) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:05 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1120, lendunistus wrote:
In post 1118, marcistar wrote:
In post 1109, lendunistus wrote:Endgame has begun!

Feel free to post in this thread even if you died or weren't a part of the game.

If you would like to request for some of your posts in the Mafia/Dead PT to be redacted, let me know via PM or your respective PT. You have 24 hours to do so.
whats redacted mean?
if you want for something you posted in your scum PT to be made unviewable, you can request for me to do so

for example, if you posted something embarrassing and don't want anyone else to see it, you can send me a request via PM to remove it

(thread creators have the ability to edit the posts in that thread)
"it all"

uhh actually tho i feel like theres alot IDK IF PEOPLE WANNA SEE MY FREAKOUT AHAHA
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1124 (isolation #86) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:29 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1122, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1118, marcistar wrote:huh actually?
i usually play better as scum i feel like, but i can tell easily what and where i went wrong so thats all thats fine.
You were just like, really open about your feelings, and i read your emotional posts as very genuine. That’s why you felt so town to me. You also put in a lot of effort i felt, at least in day 1. At the end here you became a little too inactive and it’s pretty clear the other town picked up on that. That was your biggest mistake i think.
Ahh, i dont think i was faking my emotions tho? I just remember D1 I was typing just mostly whatever my brain thought. I didn't double think its just like how I naturally think (minus the fact I barely was solving tbhtbh)

I- LOL if you look into my previous games, even as town.... i get demotivated when im sused AHAHAH, that might be partly it :cry: tho i also had so so much stuff to do.
In post 1123, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think there was a pretty big opening in pushing Catboi as scum. If you said he opportunistically turned his townread on me around when i got wagoned for example, tbh i thought he might be scum because of that in dead thread.
Ah this is true, I knew when I was looking at catbois posts that i could do alot of things with it,
but tbh i didnt really feel like i would be able to carry some points to its full potential, or that i would word what i meant weird so i just like... didnt mention stuff. i did stuff that i felt like... i could kinda sorta word to what i meant?
i know when i have to make big wall like thingys i confuse myself and sometimes confuse other people too :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1126 (isolation #87) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:31 am

Post by marcistar »

scum thread isnt hella embarrassing actually, its just a few posts that make the whole thing embarrassing. :dead:

tho like, i think ill prob just let him keep it all because i think at points some of the stuff is good for my thought process amongst the big cringe.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1127 (isolation #88) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:36 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1125, Meuh wrote:
In post 1119, marcistar wrote:can i ask weird weird question thooooo :oops: :oops:

Spoiler:
one that isnt specifically related to this game ;-;
go ahead :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
like tbh it isnt like, a question for u or anything :oops: :oops: since we were talking about the topic before... and i remember what u said.

its just like... u remember how we were talking about the newbie queue thingy? and how the rules are 5 games as newbie or whatever.

well this is my 5th game so like :cry: so like, im not entirely sure what to do next
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1130 (isolation #89) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:54 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1129, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh wait, i checked. These are the rules:
Once you have played five Newbie games from scratch you are no longer allowed to play Newbie games (except as a replacement) until you play a game outside The Road to Rome, thereby qualifying as an SE player. See the SE section below for more information.
So you have to play a game outside of here once, and then you can join here as SE. But no longer as an newbie.
ahh okay...

so like...
can u come play with me somewhere else :shifty: im too shy to go alone without knowing anyone ;-;
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1135 (isolation #90) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:40 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1132, lendunistus wrote:if you want, you can join this once it goes into signups: viewtopic.php?p=12746859#p12746859

although it is bastard, so there's lies and twists plenty in the sea
whats bastard games like?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1136 (isolation #91) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:40 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1134, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1118, marcistar wrote:In post 1112, fferyllt wrote:
Marcistar you came soooo close. I thought you played well!

tyty, but i still cant help but feel like i didnt play my best LOL
I think you did great. I don't think me or Meuh would have spotted your fake claim. Like you did a good enough job of making it that the entire lobby bought it on day 2, everyone continued to buy it day 3, and only 1 person was able to figure it out day 4. So that was an impressive job imo
:cry: :cry: i shouldve made it more believeable tho... if only i didnt get busy :pensive:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1138 (isolation #92) » Sat May 08, 2021 5:46 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1137, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1135, marcistar wrote:
In post 1132, lendunistus wrote:if you want, you can join this once it goes into signups: viewtopic.php?p=12746859#p12746859

although it is bastard, so there's lies and twists plenty in the sea
whats bastard games like?
That means the mod can lie to you / the entire thread.

Like the mod can send you a PM telling you you area doctor, but really you are a Serial Killer and don't know it. So Night 1, you think you are going to protect someone, but really you go kill them. And Day 2 starts with them dead. So now you have to ask, did I do that (because I know I targeted them) or does someone else have the ability to kill and bypass doc protection,
oh that sounds nasty hard i dont want it :cry:

i just want something simple and easy since im too busy rn to keep up with complex stuff AHAHA maybe after school ends ill do something more complex :good:
do u have any games ur gonna play? :0
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1142 (isolation #93) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:14 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1141, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The 9 player micro i posted is really easy to understand.
do u think i should ;-; im so scared
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1144 (isolation #94) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:16 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1143, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1141, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The 9 player micro i posted is really easy to understand.
Yeah, Marci maybe we can both sign up for that one.

It has Norwee and it has Not_Mafia in it. If we add you and me, then that would mean half the lobby was also in this game :lol:
OOO DO U WANNA? how do we sign up???
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1146 (isolation #95) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:18 am

Post by marcistar »

are u gonna can u first SMSKSMSSK
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1148 (isolation #96) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:20 am

Post by marcistar »

okay luke we gotta be besties at heart
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1150 (isolation #97) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:23 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1149, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1148, marcistar wrote:okay luke we gotta be besties at heart
As long as you promise to be on my team next time, and not try to trick me like in this game :oops:
k listen

it was all a misunderstanding, i never tricked u... deep down in my heart i was tracker :oops: :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1152 (isolation #98) » Sat May 08, 2021 6:48 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1151, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1150, marcistar wrote:
In post 1149, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1148, marcistar wrote:okay luke we gotta be besties at heart
As long as you promise to be on my team next time, and not try to trick me like in this game :oops:
k listen

it was all a misunderstanding, i never tricked u... deep down in my heart i was tracker :oops: :oops:
If that is the case, now I feel bad for passing the hammer vote on you :dead:

Can you ever forgive me?
yeye ofcofc :good: i never hold grudges on my besties
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1156 (isolation #99) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1153, catboi wrote:nice playing with you again marci~

best of luck with with school!
It was nice playing with you again as well!
I remember I was hyped to play with you but :dead: me being scum demotivated me
-
Tyty! I'm so scared that I might not graduate with the best marks :shifty: because me being a tiny bit shy.... hinders me alot LOL so I've just been trying to focus on projects :cry:
In post 1154, Lukewarm wrote:I just realized that my initial read of Day 1, had both Marci and Sama in the untiered section of my catch up read list. I even said I put them in yellow to say "This is mainly a "need to give them a second look tier atm"

And then I never gave them a second look :facepalm: :facepalm:
It's a good thing I swear!
In post 1155, Pearofclubs wrote:You played very well Marci. :D
I've definitely learned something from playing with you this game, because the setup we were in seemed rock solid.
I have to question things more!
And give fewer potentially misleading anecdotes @luke :p
Ty, but I feel I limited myself too much :cool: 2061 2.0 i'll destroy yall.
-
I probably wouldve trusted the scum who claimed tracker too actually, so like... it's not really a bad thing that you did.
But like, since I was "town pr" I feel like people should've pushed me for more reads, I was literally like "time to head out" once I claimed LOL. That should've been a warning sign for Meuh at least, idk if she remembers when i've been a pr before. But I feel like I would've tried more LOL
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1159 (isolation #100) » Sun May 09, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by marcistar »

pensive

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”