Newbie 2103 | Endgame

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #217 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Sterling the steampunk »

Can anyone give me a reason not to vote the guy who said Luto was scummy despite the fact he didn't post yet?

VOTE: Wayward
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:24 pm

BTW how long do we have left in the day?
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:43 am

Basically he was the first to vote me up even though neither I nor the guy I'm replacing posted, unless people booted out have their posts removed, then I'd be willing to reconsider.
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:32 am

After reading the whole thread, I'll reconsider I vote on offer an apology to wayward
UNVOTE: Wayward[/vote]
Also don't like how the Large man is pushing immediately on the new player who never played on Mafia Scum and had to join when discussion was 9 pages long
VOTE: THE LARGE MAN
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #247 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:01 pm

Well I'm used to getting reads as they come in, rather than reading backlogs so to me it's really not much different than the random voting stage. Maybe I shouldn't have joined late, but I'll make the best of it to have fun
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #256 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:35 am

I'll change my vote to VOTE: MegAzumarill
I'll won't tell you why exactly, but I'll give a hint as to why
In post 253, THE LARGE MAN wrote:
In post 252, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@large Man
Talk about what you’re seeing in Mega deflecting Luto?
I'm seeing them both be mafia potentially. Mafia don't have day talk in these games right?
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #273 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:09 am

NorwegianboyEE, vote MegAzumarill, we'll vote Wayward tomorrow
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #282 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:54 am

well really I'm just on the wagon because I'm used to powerrole heavy games and games where you can catch night kills, so I'm not so good at picking up reads, so I have to rely on seeing what the group says as they're more used to this format

Also I'm more used to like 30 minute games so I post about the same amount as I do in a day of Town of Salem or amongus
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #296 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:21 am

I'm pretty sure that at least one of those on the bandwagon is Mafia, I had my biggest suspicion on Player 6, and after Norwegian died, I'm more than certain that it's VOTE: Player 6
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #297 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:29 am

@mod also I would have appreciated it if you PM me notifying that day started
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #304 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:56 am

In post 300, furtiveglance wrote:Player6: Either really strange newbtown or an SE trolling on alt. I'm leaning towards the former at the moment
Sterling the steampunk: to progression needs explaining - what happened to scumread on Wayward Son? This slot seemed kind of scummy at a glance but something like seems really town so maybe I was wrong on that.
MightyCannon: Tonally kinda scummy. What's giving me pause now is that their reads changed a hell of a lot yesterday and they've voted pretty much everyone. That seems like unnecessary hassle to do as mafia.
THE LARGE MAN: says 3 mafia...is this a townslip? I lean town on this slot. They seem to second guess/add a caveat to everything they say, so they do appear to be thinking.
BloodB0t: Idk. could be scum. I can't really find anything AI in their ISO now. It all just fades to grey. Which is probably bad. Suggesting that their own elim could be good for town in strikes me more as wanting to be townread than anything else.
Wayward Son: I think I was wrong earlier. I previously townread WS for some reasonably in-depth posting but I see now that something like looks busy but just ends up with 'I'm not sure'. So I think WS has just been treading water this game. seems a bit inconsistent as well, espousing uncertainty but displaying a willingness to vote for someone.

Can we revive this game?

VOTE: Wayward Son
well I believed that wayward is mafia but he wasn't on the meg bandwagon, and I find it very likely that we have at least one person on the wagon was mafia, and since I know I'm not mafia and Norwegian died the only two left are bloodb0t and player 6
In post 303, MightyCannon wrote:
In post 300, furtiveglance wrote:Player6: Either really strange newbtown or an SE trolling on alt. I'm leaning towards the former at the moment
Sterling the steampunk: to progression needs explaining - what happened to scumread on Wayward Son? This slot seemed kind of scummy at a glance but something like seems really town so maybe I was wrong on that.
MightyCannon: Tonally kinda scummy. What's giving me pause now is that their reads changed a hell of a lot yesterday and they've voted pretty much everyone. That seems like unnecessary hassle to do as mafia.
THE LARGE MAN: says 3 mafia...is this a townslip? I lean town on this slot. They seem to second guess/add a caveat to everything they say, so they do appear to be thinking.
BloodB0t: Idk. could be scum. I can't really find anything AI in their ISO now. It all just fades to grey. Which is probably bad. Suggesting that their own elim could be good for town in strikes me more as wanting to be townread than anything else.
Wayward Son: I think I was wrong earlier. I previously townread WS for some reasonably in-depth posting but I see now that something like looks busy but just ends up with 'I'm not sure'. So I think WS has just been treading water this game. seems a bit inconsistent as well, espousing uncertainty but displaying a willingness to vote for someone.

Can we revive this game?

I don't think the tlm townslip is really true I mean like anyone can say that but they haven't made similar townslips in the past ithink which is generally town indicative but ithink mafia could also say a similar thing by mistake (because I have done it before)
another thing the large man said was that he didn't even know if the Mafia had a chat, which also sounds like a townslip to me
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #308 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:18 am

In post 305, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 304, Sterling the steampunk wrote:

Can we revive this game?

well I believed that wayward is mafia but he wasn't on the meg bandwagon, and I find it very likely that we have at least one person on the wagon was mafia, and since I know I'm not mafia and Norwegian died the only two left are bloodb0t and player 6
In post 303, MightyCannon wrote:

Can we revive this game?

I don't think the tlm townslip is really true I mean like anyone can say that but they haven't made similar townslips in the past ithink which is generally town indicative but ithink mafia could also say a similar thing by mistake (because I have done it before)
another thing the large man said was that he didn't even know if the Mafia had a chat, which also sounds like a townslip to me
Why does one mafia have to have been on the wagon? Why can't it be MC + WS? And why Player6 over Bloodbot?
well Mafia know who their enemies are, and it would be an advantage to ride a bandwagon, and I guess it's time to reveal our poweroles, you see Bloodb0t and I are Mansons, which if somebody who's mafia is on the bandwagon the only possibility is Player 6
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #320 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:23 am

Honestly I just wished blood engaged with me more, I kinda wanted to see what he thought and I put it in the private thread I wanted to reveal but wanted his opinion, but ended up having my hand forced, and I know he was online before I was forced to reveal but after I wanted to because he posted in between he posted in between, blood, if you're reading this I want you to use your mason chat more
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:45 am

sure why not
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #327 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:51 am

yeah, I still think player is mafia but wayward isn't a bad second choice VOTE: wayward
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #341 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:43 am

VOTE: MightyCannon also where's your proof? Also don't think player 6 is mafia anymore
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #342 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:44 am

it just sounds like MC is desperate
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #344 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:59 am

if it's not MC vote furtiveglance then player6
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #347 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:53 am

@Phenenas are you waiting for something are did you not check up on the page?
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #357 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:05 pm

GG and first win
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #358 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:06 pm

yeah, if it wasn't for your question about Mafia chat I probably still think you Mafia
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #359 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:24 pm

interesting, Wayward guessed Blood was mason early on
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #360 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:24 pm

Also where's my signature?
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #362 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:36 pm

I didn't see it, where is it anyways?
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #363 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:39 pm

I think it will attach my signature now, let's see
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #364 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:39 pm

Thanks Meg
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #365 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:09 pm

If there's one thing I can say, it's that I wish the days were shorter like a week per day is too long for me
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #369 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:17 am

agreed, if you KNed Bloodbot I couldn't have cleared myself
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #375 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:34 am

In post 371, Player6 wrote:Quick question: what made people think I was mafia?
well I believed somebody on the meg wagon was mafia

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”