Faalcon
Townie
Faalcon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:44 am

Post by Faalcon »

Hi guys, I'm quite new to this game.
That RQS thing looks pretty useless to me.
The mafia will lie, so two out of three questions are worthless, and the last one isn'exactly nice either.
Faalcon
Faalcon
Townie
Faalcon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Faalcon »

If I had to name one scum it woukd be earth
I'll give more in-depth thoughtson everyone when I can use a computer.
Faalcon
Faalcon
Townie
Faalcon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Faalcon »

Okay, time for thoughts on everyone :

Blizzard :
We know he is there, but not much more.
e_is_cool :
He stayed pretty consistent when accused, so good point for him I guess. We also know he's played some games elsewhere, so he might be experienced. I see it in his debate with Harry on page 2, for instance. I don't have much else to say, and he's not there at the moment.
Harry :
A pretty active guy. But being active isn't always being rational/helpful, and a lot of his posts are there for the count (all his posts on page 1, for instance). To be honest, his writing one-liners after posts (like "X is active) quite annoys me. He sometimes asks good questions though.
Faalcon :
He's town. He's also me.
Franky :
Like Harry, he asks a lot of questions, not all of them relevant. All around I get a "wait and see" vibe from him.
Storma : I'm waiting for him to say something.
Parabola :
He's been with us for little time. He gave us some advice on nacho, and is taking part in the earth lynch.. Plus he cannot count.
Earth :
The more I read his posts, the scummier he looks to me. He votes e_is_cool because of that RQS thing, which is okay. But he completely misreads that RQS, and gets all butthurt when voted. Then he votes e again despite having no motives (plus if he was doing a RVS, he'd do it on someone else I think).
Nacho :
He is both helping us understand the game/debate and confusing us on himself. Looks like someone trying to be unclear on whether he's town or scum by giving us insight on his playing. Looks pretty neutral to me for now, and quite informative.
Faalcon
Faalcon
Townie
Faalcon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #711 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Faalcon »

Hi everyone, I'm done catching up. I'll comment on everything when I'm less tired.
I'll keep my vote on goodmorning at least until then.
Faalcon
Faalcon
Townie
Faalcon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #726 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Faalcon »

I've read from my replacement ( #92), here are my thoughts.
It reads in the same order as the post, I am too lazy to tag each anwser as I read it.

Page 4 :
Franky misunderstands e_is_cool's post. Vecna does...sheep noises ? Maybe it's because of his vote.
rb starts acting. His RVS is as good as any other.

Page 5 :
Vecna does more sheep noises. Skold starts acting. I won't comment on what he says since it's my slot.
I like how rb and Franky act there.
#112 is awful imo.
There is some uninteresting meta-speech, and DH questions Skold's posts well.
I don't know what earth is looking for though.

Page 6 :

I definitely like how Dirty Harry is playing, even if he babbles a lot.
People are getting annoyed at Nacho for not playing. Maybe they're right, but he doesn't post a lot.
Franky looks a bit oversensitive there, and Parabola hides things (which is not town at all imo).
rb is trying to push for skold, but his doing so just after Franky spoke about him is strange.
e_is_cool still does not make any sense.
Parabola explains his playstyle in #141. It's nice and all to keep informations to oneself, but saying "Hey I have nice thoughts, but you guys won't see any of them for now" is hella scummy.
On the end of the page, Franky is good, e_is_cool is awful (his arguments don't make any sense and the town is doing something else).
And Vecna, please tell me I don't have 20 more pages of sheep noises to read.

Page 7 :

vecna plz stop
Nacho's catchup is... okay I guess. He defends himself well.He does an avoidable misread in the middle, with Skold's behaviour about Vecna.
As a whole, it seems he is mostly defendind himself, showing people their mistakes and asking questions so they pressure more.I see a slight push on Franky (start of #157, and in #158.
Parabola finally gives us reads, but says he isn't confident in them. He could've done it 2 pages earlier and be suspected less.
rb points out skolds's problems, then there is fluff.
rb is suspicious on Parabola's read, while Parabola said he wasn't confident on those reads. Read the damn post you're answering to, rb.
Nacho takes Vecna's sheeping seriously, which is surprising (in a good way).
Franky answers Nacho (#172). I like the part about parabola, the part about e_is_cool not so much. Too much nitpicking for me.
Earth attacks e_is_cool. That does him more good than harm, as I scumread Earth so much for now.

Page 8

DH catches up, while earth and e_is_cool are so focused on their own point they forget they're in a mafia game and not a political debate.
rb pressures e_is_cool in a way I like, as questions give informations on both the one asking them and the one answering them.
I agree with DH on nacho : if we wagon him, he'll be hard to lynch.
Franky points out the obvious : earth is still suspect as hell.
earth who tunneled so much he/she has solved the game day 1. Please stop it, earth.
rb points it out, then complains about a lack of answers 2 minutes and 52 seconds after his post. He then points out the Vecna Problem. Which is good because Vecna's behaviour is indeed a problem.

Page 9

vecna plz, it wasn't funny the 8th time.
Franky attacks earth, and nacho finally starts a wagon on Vecna.
People decide to pressure earth, who's already so scummy. Please stop stating the obvious and keep scumhunting, people.
Nacho answers posts far before his, just to defend himself and point out that earth said bullshit. Not the most useful 2 posts ever.
Vecna's wagon gains weight, I like this.

Page 10

earth is trying to deal with his/her inconsistencies. His/her posting videos of a MOBA doesn't help his/her case (see #232).
rb is debating with earth, who's playing dumb. It's annoying.
Then there is nerd-debates, dumb pictures, complaints about activity. It is not relevant.
Parabola comes back. Will catch up and comment later (hopefully not as late as what I'm doing now).

Damn, I didn't think I'd need 3 hours to do just 6 pages. I won't go as in-depth for 11-20.

My readlist at the end of page 10 :
TOWNREAD
DH

TOWNLEAN
rb
Franky

NEUTRAL
Vecna (I just don't know where to put him)
Parabola

SCUMLEAN
e_is_cool
Nacho

SCUMREAD
earth

Next 10 pages to be delivered in the next 2 hours.
Faalcon
Faalcon
Townie
Faalcon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #727 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Faalcon »

Spoiler: Page 11
A series of Nacho-posts. Some questions/meta advices.
His answer to #198 made me reread it. It doesn't really make sense imo (#198, not the answer).
Some meta-babble with Skold. I'll pass.
Franky posts. Finally someone else than Nacho/Skold. Maybe it'll get town back to scumhunting.
Looks like it doesn't, as it's a V/LA post.
Nacho then dismounts earths's attack on e_is_cool (i.e. every single of his/her posts). He's 100% right.
He then promises a full read-list before then end of the say. I'm eager for it.
Looks like Parabola's catching up was like mine, after all : late.

Spoiler: Page 12
earth goes full tunnel/OMGUS. Stop harming yourself, earth.
Parabola posts theorty bullshit. I'm not reading.
He then asks nice questions, though. I like his post.
rb still cannot quote posts. Basically, his thought process on e is "either he's scum, either he's town and a scum interacted with him". Wow, so is it for the 8 other players. I like the rephrasing of earth "WIFOMed WIFOMey WIFOM Harry" because I didn't understand any of it at first.
I don't think Nacho giving out a readlist would just be the 9 names in cases, though.
Then there are Skold posts. Lots of them.
earth pushes to get Vecna out of scum's reach. Why ? It's not like Vecna's contributing, plus it would be too easy as scum if you just had to make sheep noises to survive day 1.
Then earth sees reason and votes Vecna. L-1, finally. Strange that he/she swaps so soon, though.

Spoiler: Page 13
Thoughts on the L-1.
Then e_is_cool says bullshit. Of course he'd push for any lynch, any lynch is better than no lynch.
Then Skold unvotes. Okay I guess, maybe he fears the hammer.
Earth is soo tunnelled on e_is_cool that it is funny.
Nacho answers things. Okay I guess.
HOLY COP Vecna is using words. A "reaction test ?" Meh. There would've been easier ways to do this while still contributing. Plus stopping just when there was a hammer on your head is... less than ideal.
Anyway, I agree with everything he says on earth.
Earth responds. Who thinks he/she's gonna scumread Vecna ? I do.
Vecna makes a good point on rb. I can't know rb's playstyle on last game, and since I'm too lazy to check I'll hope other people did on next pages.

Spoiler: Page 14
Earth... wants to lynch Vecna. Sometimes I should bet money on your actions, earth.
Vecna is completely out-witting earth. I like Vecna so far.
I don't know what to think about his reads on Franky/Nacho. There isn't really content backing it.
rb reacts badly to the "reaction test" reveal. I understand him, tbh.
Vecna then does some ego-boosting. It's okay if you're so good, but don't say it out loud.
Then Vecna gives a vote-order. It's wrong.
rb explains his reaction to the "reaction test". I still understand it.
Vecna's saying "there's no way I would...". I hope he was copscanned N1.
Earth goes full-CAPSLOCK-retard. Please stop, earth. It is painful to see. For the exact reasons Vecna states just 1 post later.
Earth is then not making any sense on #349. Seriously, there were 3 reasons for a Vecna-lynch, now there is only 1, and you push as hell for it. Please stop.

Spoiler: Page 15
Okay, I'm not reading earth anymore.
Vecna showing proofs the test worked is a bad idea though. How can you prove it didn't fail 15 times on another place ?
Vecna then makes a good point : the last 3 pages have been filled by like 4 people.
rb is right on #359.
Franky comes back, whoo ! Plus he attacks earth, so he cannot be wrong.
Then earth selfvotes. Of all the dumb things I've read today earth, this is the absolute dumbest. If you're town, you're anti-town. If you're scum, you're being an asshole.
rb, please tell me you'll be so right for longer.
Franky is also reasonable. I like Franky.
Vecna has yet to understand that earth stopped playing when we didn't lynch e at day 1 real time.

Spoiler: Page 16
Someone read the games Vecna posted. It's nice, I won't have to do it myself. Looks like he sometimes is town when doing this.
Maybe he's lso doing it as scum, says rb. You're still right, rb.
Franky is explaining why earth is scum. I agree.
Then Franky and rb are debating. They're both partly right.
They have the same scumlist, too. I don't know what to think of it.
Parabola is in their scumlist. Where is he ? And where are Nacho and e_is_cool ?
Looks like e_is_cool is right there, catching up. He makes good points (on skold, damn), but townreading Vecna because "no scum would do this" is a bit strange. He votes earth at the end, so I'm happy.
Vecna tell us not to townread him. If you insist... He also attacks earth (like half the posts in the thread, or so it looks to me).

Spoiler: Page 17
Vecna asks questions. Franky answers them.
Earth speaks. I do not read.
Franky is still reasonable. e_is_cool has some good points on earth.
rb is still reasonable.
Harry is coming back. I didn't see him for so long I had forgotten him.
His catchup is not unreasonably long, even reading the thread can take 3 hours.
Harry's catchup is...is. Basically he null-reads earth, scumreads him/her again, doesn't react to the "reaction test", townreads rb and Vecna.

Spoiler: Page 18
Franky is writing a living monster of a post. Too bad it's about Skold, so irrelevant to my catch up. I appreciate the effort, though.
rb gives a a readlist and an explanation on why we need a cop. We need a cop, guys.
Franky also gives a readlist.
Looks like nacho is back. And not helping. I'm disappointed, nacho.
#448 : okay, Franky's confirmed town.

Spoiler: Page 19
Another readlist, from Vecna.
DH discusses with Vecna.
Nacho and parabola are not there. Town wants them there. Sorry for you, town.
Looks like earth is going to be hammered. A good choice, town.
Lynch is coming, so people are going crazy over it.

Spoiler: Page 20
People discuss with Skold.
Praise the Big Spaghetti Monster, Parabola is back. And not posting anything relevant. I'm also disappointed in you, parabola.
DH points out nacho promised content. He already did it like 3 times.
Franky lynches. Is it a mistake ? I think so.
Earth flips
town
. WTF.
rb dies. I liked you, rb.
DH derusts the long-forgotten wagon on e and starts it back.
He also pust an arbitrary post-limit to make sure everyone shitposts and makes it hard to read. If I read the postcount well he failed.
Vecna agrees and pushes on Nacho and Parabola, a.k.a. the "I'll totally post content. Later" duo.

Okay, I stop here for now, I'll do the last 10 pages in 12 hours or so, right now I need to sleep.
For all it's worth :
My readlist at the start of D2 :
Townread :
Franky

Townlean :
Harry

Neutral
Vecna

Scumlean (from most neutral to scummiest)
Parabola
Nacho
e_is_cool
Faalcon
Faalcon
Townie
Faalcon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #749 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:26 am

Post by Faalcon »

Here are the last 10 pages.

Spoiler: Page 21
DH is immediately pressuring e_is_cool. I like how and when he does that : e_is_cool was basically V/LA at the end of day 1, and wasn't a townread even before this.
Nacho's townleaning Vecna. More of a gut feeling, I'll wait for more.
I like how Harry comments on the hammer. Basically my opinion of it.
#511 is perfect imo. It points out Nacho's lack of activity Day 1, and starting a wagon will maybe make him contribute more.
I support the e_is_cool vote at the end of parabola's post. It looks like he wrote it as he read the thread and Skold's ISO though, so it is a bit confusing.
Vecna indeed triggered nacho posts. I like how he reacts to Vecna, except for #520. The post quoted looks more neutral to me : anyone can do ego-boosting and be bitter about previous games, and it's not done in a particular way that would tell us Vecna's town.

Spoiler: Page 22
Skols posts - I won't comment on it.
Nacho also reacts to the games Vecna gave us. He's the first to criticize how the "reaction test" worked in those games. I like that.
He also reacts to Franky's text monster. He's right.
Then Nacho votes Parabola for townleaning him. I understand his point of view, but Parabola's post lacks any consistency, and I doubt he himself could analyze it.
Wow, e_is_cool is posting and not defending himself. He suspects Nacho for a wrong reason.
Vecna posts. I like his unvote/suspicious stance on Nacho, less so how he reacts at parabola. in #542. #514 is confusing, but the thought process on Skold is the easiest part to follow, and that's what Vecna attacks parabola on. Plus e_is_cool day 1 is scummy.
I like his last post on Nacho, though.
A Franky prod. Come back, Franky.
DH post is good. e_is_cool's post was weak as hell, and he saw it. The last part is a little push on nacho, but nothing worth noting.

Spoiler: Page 23
Nacho answers to Vecna. More defense.
Franky is replaced. I hope Loopdan is always right too.
Vecna welcomes Loopdan with a vote. Better reaction test than the D1 one.
I like how DH analyzed e_is_cool's posts, but I cannot fathom how it weakens his scumread of e. Seriously, "lack of desire to solve the game".
Loopdan and Vecna interact. No content.
Everybody (i.e Loopdan, DH and Vecna) wants Parabola to act.
DH is speaking alone. He prods Loopdan, forgets Nacho and Parabola already interacted, and expresses hammer-intent on Parabola.
Loopdan's global read of the game is good. I'd disagree on the sheep noises, who aren't really readable for me.
Vecna expresses intent to post more content. I'm eager for it.

Spoiler: Page 24
Nacho's activity is not getting better - he knows it.
Loopdan has everyone's scumreads, and townread the rest. I'd have made nullreads too.
Vecna unvotes loopdan after questioning him. Priorities are tough, I guess.
DH keeps attacking e_is_cool. He keeps being right and finally has a conclusion related to his post.
Loopdan analyzes the lynch. I agree with what is said, but that "I know Franky was town, you don't" looks LAMIST. Plus we knew Franky was town.
I disagree with how DH analyzes the post. A peripheral contributor is just that imo, not scummy.

Spoiler: Page 25
Parabola replaces out. You did the right thing.
Nacho posts incoming. Defense, defense, meta-comments, attacks on Skold. How can I comment that ?
I agree with his townlist, but e is not a townlean at all imo.
Loopdan wants e_is_cool to show up. So do I, a replacement that late won't be hammered D2.
e_is_cool is trying to prod-dodge. Vecna is not impressed.
Meta comments on why Nacho didn't give his reads D1.
DH townreads Vecna.
Fluff ensues, also Parabola is replaced.

Spoiler: Page 26
Morning is catching up. Her first pages are : a scumread of DH, a townread of e. I disagree with both. I agree with her page 5 though.
Her page 6 is a bit strange.
The immediate townread of nacho worries me a bit, because it is on bases I cannot check.
Her read of #183 is strange to me. Page 9/10 is ok.
Obviously DH responds to being scumread. Nothing to say here, I agree with everything he said that was an opinion.
morning does pages 11-15. Vecna's "scumslip" is rubbish at best. Pages 16-20 are okay .
Page 21-25 is meh imo. I don't like the tunnel on DH.
goodmorning wrote:
@Everyone else:
do you also think this looks like a fake townslip?
No.
More tunnelling ensues. Not that I don't like scumhunting, but for now goodmorning is mostly taking random DH posts and saying they're scummy.
e_is_cool is spot on on nacho, much less on everyone else. Did he really take Vecna's vote on Loopdan as not a reaction test ? It's not even Vecna who said it was one. Plus he doesn't know anti-town != scum.
DH is defending. Don't worry about the pressure Harry, you're more useful attacking than defending.
morning keeps pressuring. The tunnel is longer than I expected. Plus #645 is bullshit.
Harry keeps defending. Get back on your feet, Harry. We need you.
Okay, morning and DH looks a bit like e_is_cool/earth of D1. Except DH is townadmitted by most of us.

Spoiler: Page 27
Does anyone mind if I stop reading DH vs morning ? Because I have a headache with all those quotemarks and one-liners and passive-agressive bullshit.
Like, #652 is 95 % previous posts, 2 % unclear facts and 3% passive-agressive response.
Loopdan, you saved me with a reasonable post. I agree with you 100 %.
Then it goes back on.
e_is_cool and Loopdan interact. They have arguments, so I'm happy. Loopdan's are so much better than e_is_cool, though.
Finally Vecna is posting. Some fluff, and pointing out morning's inconsistencies.
I like his response to e though.
e then posts. So much for arguments, I prefer DH/goodmorning. At least there is not "x is scummy... because it is". Plus his answer to Vecna's questions are sooo bad.
His answer to #659 is good, though. Loopdan knows it and apologizes. Good point for him.
I still don't know what goodmorning is doing. Seriously, did she realize there's a game around her and DH ? She finally votes him though, after dozen of quotes and people not listening to the other side.
Then, and it's a small wonder by itself, goodmorning responds to... Vecna. I like the last part 1., not much else.
Then Vecna become the voice of reason. I agree 105 % with #671.
The start of #674 is awful. She has made implications, and doesn't want to explain them. Parabola was scumread for more or less the same thing.

Spoiler: Page 28
Morning gives us trophies of her scumhuntingness. Like every other game posted, I hope people will read it so I don't have to.
The way Vecna reacted is interesting though, as he gave us games for the same reason : showing us it could work.
Loopdan is not impressed by goodmorning's quote-walls.
Then, in #679, goodmorning gives us the best argument ever made : "I play like he does when I'm scum, so he's scum". That could work if DH was your clone. He isn't.
I don't like her 2/3, as 2 is the case for like half the town, and 3 doesn't show anything, particularly when goodmoning is unclear on purpose and doesn't want to explain people (Vecna) what she meant.
DH's post is...meh. I would have to go back to reading her catchup and the flame war that ensued to see clear in it, and I don't have 4 more hours to do it. Plus I don't see how his post and his conclusion can go together.
I like his stance on Loopdan/e_is_cool though, mostly because Loopdan is conftown to me.
Vecna posts again, and points out (finally) goodmorning lack of response in #674/#675.
I like Harry's #691.
Then goodmorning digs even deeper. Will that tunnel end ? DH's answer to 1 was everything but cherry-picking.
Loopdan's post is strange.
I'm replaced in. Only 2 more days to catchup.
Nacho is catching up. I like his post.

Spoiler: Page 29
DH agrees with what he likes.
goodmorning speaks about obfuscation. It can't be worse than the quote-walls, though. Those are a way to keep people from reading you.
I like the argumented parts in #705 and #706.
I don't particularly agree with Loopdan in that it could be SvT, if only by WIFOM : when scumread, a 50/50 is better than a lynch. And parabola was scumread.
I like #710 too.
e_is_cool is prod-dodging. This is bad and you should feel bad, e_is_cool.
Looks like nacho scumreads goodmorning.
e_is_cool is replaced. How can we lynch him D2 now ?
DH is tired of wall-of-texting with goodmorning. So are we all, I think.

I end it here, because page 30 has started with my catchup, I'll take part in the game normally now.
A final readlist for free :
Townread :Loopdan, DH
Townlean : Vecna
Neutral : nacho
Scumlean : e_is_cool's slot
Scumread : goodmorning
Faalcon
Faalcon
Townie
Faalcon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #764 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:18 am

Post by Faalcon »

In post 756, Loopdan wrote:Faalcon, in , you made this comment:
Loopdan analyzes the lynch. I agree with what is said, but that "I know Franky was town, you don't" looks LAMIST. Plus we knew Franky was town.
How do you
know
Franky was town? When I use "know" I mean 100% confirmed, which is only known to me at this point, as I replaced into that slot. What do you mean by "know"?
By "know", I mean he was completely confirmed town to me, with #428 and #448 and his EOD1 as a whole. He did nothing that could be seen as even neutral (exceot the hammer, but even that was understandable). So I used "know", which was still an overstatement.

I'm waiting for nic and morning to do things. My vote stays where it is for now, but I'm okay with hammering either.
Faalcon
Faalcon
Townie
Faalcon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #779 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Faalcon »

Damn, missed you by 20 minutes.
If you come back/see D3 : can you explain why you still scumread Harry ? Or what parts of previous posts you still believe in.

Nic : can you do something ? Even claming scum if it pleases you, but just be there please.
Faalcon
Faalcon
Townie
Faalcon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #787 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Faalcon »

I'm here too.
Hoping for a morning lynch.
Faalcon
Faalcon
Townie
Faalcon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #799 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Faalcon »

VOTE: goodmorning
I'll look into everyone's activity pre-lynch.
Faalcon
Faalcon
Townie
Faalcon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #807 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:39 pm

Post by Faalcon »

Sorry, I didn't realize that.
UNVOTE: morning.
Faalcon
Faalcon
Townie
Faalcon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #823 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Faalcon »

Wow, was it really so long ?
I tried to gather information from my dumb vote, but did get nothing from the connexion informations. Even if morning was town; it would mean mafia is extra careful/sleepy
I don't think Franky read someone who's dead now, it would mean reading either rb, who was obvtown and townread y Franky, or e_is_cool, who was scumread by Loopdan on D2.
My best guess is that Franky was roleblocked because he was obvtown, which could explain the last NK.
I don't think we should analyze
For now we're 4 to scumread morning (I think) and as much for nacho.

morning :I'd very much like to know how you went from "quickhammer DH" to "I don't have anythong against DH but I still scumread him" to "he didn'r do anything difficult for scum to do but now I townread DH".
Nacho : what's your second scumread. We're down to five, you should've figured it out now.
Faalcon
Faalcon
Townie
Faalcon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #824 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Faalcon »

In post 823, Faalcon wrote:I don't think we should analyze
the fact rb was not saved N1, as other players were obvtown, and e_is_ cool was not very active.
Faalcon
Faalcon
Townie
Faalcon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #830 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:08 pm

Post by Faalcon »

I think it is rubnbish in itself, and the way she tells us to read her posts is complete bullshit.
Her first change is logical in a way : she said false things, we pointed it out a bazillion times, she changed her mind. But she still scumreads Harry after that, with no reason provided. That's strange when she had a 2 pages case on DH. Eithervshe discards it and townreads Harry, or stands by part of what she said and scumreads him, but that middleground is strange.
Her second change of mind doesn't make any sense. She points out one post of Harry's, says it nothing scum cannot do, and ends up townreading him because of that.

FTR I agree with everything Vecna says.
Faalcon
Faalcon
Townie
Faalcon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #834 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Faalcon »

In post 833, goodmorning wrote:
In post 830, Faalcon wrote:I think it is rubnbish in itself, and the way she tells us to read her posts is complete bullshit.
Nobody's going to hold your hand outside Road to Rome, and I'm not the IC in this game. I'm also not made of time.
Asking people to tell you what they said rather than reading it yourself will only get you their (biased) view of the gamestate anyway.
I think you misunderstood me there.
When I say your telling us to read your posts is bullshit, I don't say it because I think you should tell us things again, I say it because you didn't tell us the things I ask for.
When I ask you why exactly your read on DH changed, as your explanation was basically a quote and 3 lines saying : "it's not town, but I townread him back because of it", and your previous changes of opinion on DH were also less than clear, and you tell me to reread the same post I question, I call bullshit.
You explained things on your last post though.

By the way, in your catchup posts (in #629you townread nacho hard, and next time you speak of him again it's "quicklynch him".When I reread your posts I see something about nacho not pushing on Vecna for something, but is there more to it ?
There's #702, but you don't push him at all, and Nacho not being there a lot (which wasn't new), but I don't see how this explains that sudden change of view.
Plus in the post where you first scumread him you tell us to believe you have reasons for scumreading him. I'd love to hear them now.
Faalcon
Faalcon
Townie
Faalcon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #845 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:06 am

Post by Faalcon »

I'd r prefer a morning lynch.
Faalcon
Faalcon
Townie
Faalcon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #869 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:18 am

Post by Faalcon »

Morning, your case is ridiculous.
Most of it applies to you more than it does to Vecna, to work as a whole nacho needs to be scum, and let's not get into the analysis, because facepalms hurt after some time.
The bonus made me smile a bit, though. Did you really write this and exoected to be taken seriously ?
Plus you are a procrastinator when you have to explain your scumead of nacho, but not when you're writing that.
I have only one explanation to this, and it has you/nacho as scums.
It wouldn't be difficult to find things against nacho, you're supposed to be a scumhunting ace in newbies. But it would be either a good case against your scumpartner, which is counterproductive, or bullshit..
Not that what you're doing now isn't, though.

I want to vote you, but with that LyLo thing I'm not sure I can.
Faalcon
Faalcon
Townie
Faalcon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #887 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:40 am

Post by Faalcon »

In post 872, goodmorning wrote:
In post 869, Faalcon wrote:It wouldn't be difficult to find things against nacho
Then why don't you give it a go instead of jellyfishing around?
Because, you know, I'm not the one pleading for a quickhammer since the end of the last day then refusing to explain anything.
I like how this is the only part of my post you're answering to, though, it makes the rest of it truer.

Okay everyone, why is this day dragging on ? It's been eleven days and neither of us has changed it's mind, we've spent out time between reading goodmorning's posts, responding to her and making weird theories on the different scumpairs there could be.

My two cents on those pairs, by the way :
-gm/nacho : this is the more believable pair here. They're my two scumreads, and their dynamic makes sense, both as nacho/parabola and nacho/morning
morning/DH : it may make sense, but it is far fetched. Morning would sacrifice herself for Harry's towncred. He didn't need it though, so I don't know why the hell this would happen.
morning/Vecna : same as above, except if doesn't make sense from the start
I don't believe in nacho/DH. Nacho/vecna might have happened, but there are next to no clues favouring it. And if DH/Vecna flip scum I'll gladly lose because they'll have been so good.
Faalcon
Faalcon
Townie
Faalcon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #889 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Faalcon »

[quote="In post 888, "goodmorning"]@Faalcon: I've never asked for a quickhammer.[/quote]
In post 772, goodmorning wrote:
In post 763, Dirty Harry2 wrote:- Goodmorning's latest position on Nacho +1
Latest position: can we quicklynch him?
(I know this is going to look like OMGUS, guys, I'm not dumb. It's not OMGUS. You can either believe it or not.)
Oops.

Want my reasons for voting nacho ? Get my reasons for voting nacho :
First, his "yeah I'll totally give reads" posts through D1.
Then that bad habit he has of defending himself instead of scumhunting, when in one of his IC posts he said to do just the contrary to be townread.
He has the best scum-dynamic with you.
I townread DH and Vecna, and you're only 4 for 2 scumslots.

Now you're satisfied, I realize your only reason for downvoting nacho is "meta" when because of that meta you townread him hard earlier in the game.

Now I'm tired of this bullshit.
VOTE: goodmorning
Faalcon
Faalcon
Townie
Faalcon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #894 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Faalcon »

Well, gg.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”