Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Hey guys! Really looking forward to giving this a go. I've played mafia once or twice in real life and have read quite a bit of finished games on here, but other than that I'm mostly a newb.

This seems to be the trend on here,
VOTE: Papa Zito
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I do not really agree with Titus that a scum newbie would propose a no lynch, but we just started RVS, so it didn't come off as (at least to me) a "nn30 is 100% scum for saying this", as much as "there's possible newbscum motivation behind this suggestion, here's a good vote."
In post 29, Titus wrote:
In post 28, ecane wrote:A game without rvs wagon? Nah.
VOTE: Titus
Because derp, obviously.
L-2 I believe.
Town.
Is the L-2 vote without a direct reason too bold a move for scum?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 49, shaddowez wrote:
In post 31, Morning Tweet wrote:I do not really agree with Titus that a scum newbie would propose a no lynch, but we just started RVS, so it didn't come off as (at least to me) a "nn30 is 100% scum for saying this", as much as "there's possible newbscum motivation behind this suggestion, here's a good vote."
In post 29, Titus wrote: Town.
Is the L-2 vote without a direct reason too bold a move for scum?
Do you not feel that ecane saying it's an RVS wagon is a direct reason?
By direct reason I meant more of "Titus did something scummy, I'm voting her for this reason," rather than "Wagon, ho!", which could be town (Wagons will generate discussion), or scum (Let's get a townie in the spotlight quickly)
In post 49, shaddowez wrote:
In post 45, algebra wrote:A game without Titus is a better game
VOTE: Titus
So you put Titus at L-1 with no good reason, and without announcing. Do you actually have reason to suspect Titus is scum, or are you just sheeping Zito?
In post 50, shaddowez wrote:VOTE: algebra

is terrible. It's highly unlikely that a wagon started in RVS less than a day ago is going to go through, and you're speaking as if Titus is confscum. Forming pre-flip associatives is just a way to line up mislynches/figure out ways to defend votes on a town wagon.
It is odd how algebra speaks that way when he isn't even the one who started the Titus wagon, just merely joined without reason then asks us to not hammer yet so we can find possible scumbuddies.

Dumb question here: What do you mean by "pre-flip associatives"? If algebra is scum and Titus flips town, what associatives would algebra use for mislynches later? Certainly not associatives of Titus, whom he'd be pretending to look for?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #81 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 64, aronagrundy wrote:I don't really believe that the vote was random. I voted for titus because I interpreted her post as first acknowledging that nn30's question about new lynches was just a newbie question, and then voting for nn30 as if nn30 legitimately wanted to push a no lynch. It just struck me as odd.
But nn30 did want a no lynch. Titus quoted this post, to answer this question:
In post 14, nn30 wrote:What's the math on that?
However, I believe her vote was more about this post:
In post 9, nn30 wrote:I'll start us off with some strategy talk...

Since there are 7 town and 2 mafia it's unlikely that a day one lynch will be useful (since we're unlikely to land on a mafia). I'm in favor of a day one no lynch.
Which surely could be seen as 'legitimately pushing a no lynch'.
In post 72, ecane wrote: @Morning Tweet, why didn't you engage algebra in instead of just quoting shaddowez's posts and basically repeating what's already been said?
Shadowez had a question for me, and I had my own (although rather stupid) question for Shadow about his case on algebra. What you interpreted as "repeating whats already been said" was probably this:
In post 52, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 50, shaddowez wrote: is terrible. It's highly unlikely that a wagon started in RVS less than a day ago is going to go through, and you're speaking as if Titus is confscum. Forming pre-flip associatives is just a way to line up mislynches/figure out ways to defend votes on a town wagon.
It is odd how algebra speaks that way
when he isn't even the one who started the Titus wagon, just merely joined without reason
then asks us to not hammer yet so we can find possible scumbuddies.
I probably wasn't very clear, but what I meant was algebra (compared to Papa Zito) hasn't really spoken much about why Titus is scum, yet he's the one saying .
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #121 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

@nn30
What's the difference between Arona's analyses and mine, in your eyes? Specifically mine on Titus and her voters, and Arona's on shadowez.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #164 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

UNVOTE:

I'm looking at nn30 and algebra..

Many of nn30's posts been dissected already, so I'll focus on his reads at . They feel forced to me. He has few townreads (one for gut, another for 'good analysis', which is vague), and his readlist overall isn't "set in stone". His read on me is essentially that was too late to the nn30/Titus party, and too "rambly". I'm added on just to look like he isn't copying all the wagons (at that time) into a scum pile.

I understand algebra's taken plenty of flak as well, but for good reason. If you think I'm "taking the easy wagon" here, I'll be glad to regurgitate the entire case on him thus far.

I strongly believe there is 1, if not 2 scum in [Algebra, nn30]. Yes, there are wagons on both of them right now, but I think they could still be scum together. Perhaps was nn30's defense of his scumbuddy, which he then went back on in as he felt the pressure build up on algebra (a newbscum move to get town points when algebra is lynched). He did, however, refrain from voting algebra until pressured to do so by Dun, as if giving algebra time.

If only one is scum, their scumbuddy may be on the opposing wagon. I feel good about Dun, whom is on the algebra wagon,
Spoiler: Dun
One of the only people to read me the whole game so far. I read Dun as town for not just giving thought to pre-existing wagons, but continuing the scumhunt to other individuals (such as myself, who hasn't had many interactions thus far).
and Arona, whom is on the nn30 wagon.
Spoiler: Arona
The push on shadowez in was nice, I find it hard to believe newbie scum would have targeted the IC on page 3 for something as inconspicuous as that. After that, he's been actively questioning and analyzing, giving me no reason to suspect him.
In addition to them Titus and shadowez, whom I have much less strong feelings about, are on separate wagons. So I not only don't find one scummier than the other, but I also find both wagons equally townie. See my voting dilemma?

If them both being scum is true, it doesn't matter who I vote for. However if only one is scum and their partner isn't currently voting for one of them, then they'll probably vote for the townie.

The people not currently voting for either of them is Ecane, Papa, and I. I trust Zito over ecane, so in all likelihood if Papa chooses a wagon it's likely a town perspective and I'll have intent. If ecane picks, I will wait on the offchance that it's an ecane/whoever she doesn't vote for scumteam.

If their partner is already on the opposing wagon, there is nothing for me to fear.

@Arona While algebra may have informed him no-lynches are bad, that doesn't pardon that he DID want a no-lynch, which according to Titus is (possibly) newbscum motivated.

@Arona x2, I was worried about accidentally hammering or putting someone at L-1 without announcing, since there weren't many votecounts in the earlier pages.

@ecane Happy bday. Thoughts on the two wagons that now exist in place of Titus'?

@Papa Zito How do you feel about nn30 now? Similarly to how I feel, or is he one of your reads you don't wish to share? ()

@Dunny's question, was indeed my explanation for seeing nothing 'off' about Titus' vote, and how I disagree with Papa and Arona's basis on scumreading Titus. I suppose since it disagrees with her voters it could be labeled as "defense", but I just wanted to give a fair opinion while seeing if Arona would back off.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #213 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 170, Titus wrote:Morning tweet, where is my shiny question?
I'd have to ask why you're vouching for nn,
In post 193, Titus wrote:
In post 192, algebra wrote: How do you distinguish the two?
Secret of mafia. :good:

Not going to say just yet.
but algebra's got me covered on that one.

How about elaboration on :
Spoiler:
In post 181, aronagrundy wrote:@dunn: well, I think a better way to put it is that algebra has been consistently uncooperative, which is a big reason why he's being suspected right now. It just
makes me wonder
if this is just his playstyle. I think he's anti-town
regardless
. Contrast this with Titus who I suspect mostly because of repeated gaps in her logic despite being consistent in her style.
In post 183, Titus wrote: And this is why Grundy is scum.

The algebra slot is anti-town but Grundy is now
townreading
it for "reasons"
You interpreted arona's post as backing off from a distancing scumread to a defense of his scumbuddy algebra when he became at risk to be lynched. That is fair enough.

However, Arona gives reasons for why anti-town might not equal scum, you spun it as "townreading for vague reasons", like you're exaggerating your case to make Arona look worse.

Am I missing something here? This confirms Arona as scum in your eyes, yet seems like it could go either way to me.
In post 187, shaddowez wrote:
In post 164, Morning Tweet wrote:One of the only people to read me the whole game so far
You had a total of 5 posts prior to this one, including your RVS post. Considering the activity of others in the thread, do you feel that interaction, or lack thereof, with you is AI?
I think town or scum could both focus on the more active players. Scum mislynching me would be fairly difficult (with the small post count) at that time, so I can't see her suspicion on me furthering a scum agenda, unless her scumpartner was under fire and every active player to choose from were acting too townie and none of them suspected eachother.
In post 201, Empoof wrote:@Morning Tweet your OneBigPost.jpeg is logical and very "if this, then that". Let's say it's D2 and we mislynched. I want your break down of who are possible scum teams if algebra/nn isn't true.
Logic was my preferred approach to real-life mafia, not yet sure if it'll translate well to online mafia.

I think there is 1 or 2 scum in algebra and nn30.

algebra
-
Titus
Dun,
nn30

nn30
-
shadowez
algebra
arona

Not voting -
Papa Zito
Empoof
Morning

If only one is scum, the two most likely possibilities are that
1) Their scumpartner is on the opposite wagon already
2) Their scumpartner hasn't voted yet, and will either put the townie at L-1 or hammer the townie

Meaning my scumteam picks with these reads would be:
nn30/algebra
nn30/Titus
algebra/shadowez
nn30/Empoof (I like this one over algebra/Empoof)
algebra/Empoof

Now for your request; if we mislynch today (and either nn or algebra was the lynchee), then my pool narrows to:

- nn30/Empoof if Empoof voted for algebra
- nn30/Titus (Titus puts on a show with nn during RVS, started defending him for unknown reason when heat became too great, currently advocating an arona/algebra scumteam)

OR

- algebra/Empoof if Empoof voted for nn30
- algebra/shadowez (started nn30 wagon to counter algebra's)

It'd be immensely helpful to learn more about the Empoof/ecane slot, and this vote is just kinda sitting otherwise.
VOTE: Empoof
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #254 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Not feeling algebra/nn30 scumteam possibility anymore. The idea of both scumbuddies getting scumread, amassing 3-4 votes, and simultaneously bussing each other (all in the first day) seems unlikely.

The newest addition to the algebra/shadowez + titus/nn30 development:

Spoiler: shadowez's case
In post 48, algebra wrote:Titus is at L-1 so we don't want to lynch the slot right now because we should get a good feel on the other players and possibly get some assosicative reads.
In post 61, Titus wrote: Also, lol at you being a newbie when you're using terms like preflip associations.
In post 250, shaddowez wrote: Examples: - algebra never uses the term "preflip associations", so no idea where that's coming from.
Even if this example weren't nitpicky, it doesn't really support the point he is supposed to be making examples for, anyway.

His second example:
In post 250, shaddowez wrote: she says she never had a strong scumread on nn30, but , , and all seem to contradict that.
Is weak reasoning. she uses "suspect" (strong scumread, hm?) and isn't talking about anyone in particular. In "Newbie scum wanting a no lynch" is her explanation for why her vote isn't as funky as Papa made it out to be.

The case as a whole is an accusation:
In post 250, shaddowez wrote:She's backtracking whenever she's confronted about anything, and her reasoning is lackluster at best.
with no basis.

My only concern with a algebra/shadowez scumteam is how 'obvious' it appears, (too scummy to be scum), but I suppose that's not really a valid argument.

I haven't yet decided how I feel about Empoof, and this vote is no longer helping to pressure him
UNVOTE:

I'm going to bump this for algebra in case he missed it, judging by his post he was online a bit ago yet didn't respond:
In post 242, Papa Zito wrote:
@algebra:
Who would you say are your top 3 scumspects? I don't need reasons just a list is cool.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #289 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

algebra got off the hook rather easily.

Granted, it did feel like shadow tried to derail the algebra wagon, so I suppose he got his wish.

I presently do not have intent. Will reread and wait a bit longer so nn and algebra can weigh in.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #302 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 294, Papa Zito wrote:Well no which is why I was addressing our resident anthropomorphic bit of social media.
:mrgreen:

I was more referring to his wagon, which moved (with the exception of nn) to shadow.

I was worried that this was a scum derail and someone would start defending algebra tomorrow, but I see this is most likely not the case.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #322 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 319, Dunhallym wrote:I'm still of the opinion that we should lynch algebra today
^

Algebra could be buddied with a few different people imo. Shadow looked scummy to me because he was derailing algebra's wagon with a weak Titus one, suggesting he's trying to protect his partner. I don't see reason for scum shadow to have done that otherwise. He could have just let the wagon do it's thing and bam mislynch.

However if shadow is town, then algebra still has a reasonably good chance of being scum.

Pedit: Are you willing to elaborate on shadow's scummy actions, aside from the Titus wagon?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #335 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 333, nn30 wrote:@Titus - if we haven't shifted to Algebra as today's lynch by 12pm (~5hrs from now) I will claim intent to hammer on Shaddowez.
Algebra still hasn't caught up + I'll be busy most of tomorrow so if something happens while I'm gone here's my vote
VOTE: algebra
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #401 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Would you look at that, I made it in time!

I've got a question, is it common for scum to keep acting like they're town during twilight? If not, I'm inclined to believe algebra's hammer was just so no one would have the chance to change their minds from the shadow mislynch, and he's definite scum.

If scum usually does keep acting town to the bitter end + that's what Shadow's doing, I'm not sure what to make of the hammer. If algebra and Shadow are scumbuddies, I'd think algebra would at least try to earn some kind of townpoints with the bus rather than make it as suspicious as:
In post 376, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 318, algebra wrote:Catching up, but tbh I'm not a fan of the shadow wagon
In post 367, algebra wrote:All caught up, but going to be phone posting and mild v/la this weekend. Shadow looks scum with his defense and flail.VOTE: Shadow
These are algebra's last two posts.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #427 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

It seems the general consensus was is that Arona was a likely partner to algebra. This was evident even before today, so why would an algebra/??? scumteam kill Arona?

They're removing a good mislynch for D3, since it seems like it's algebra v. the world on D2. What did they gain by doing this? Nothing at all! Except, Arona is a PR. Was there some kind of tell they used?

There were two possible motivations for an algebra scumteam:
1. They knew Arona was a PR.
2. They wanted us to be thrown off by a non beneficial kill to algebra, and turn on eachother.

Thing is with option #2, I feel like algebra was too scumread for that to work ("algebra is going to be lynched no matter what we do, might as well get a good kill in"), so scum would favour killing a towny player.

So my scumteam pick depends on one variable. Did Arona give away being a PR? If so, the algebra scumteam is alive and well. However if he did not, I don't think they would have "WIFOM"d an unuseful kill, and algebra suddenly is looking unlikely to be scum to me. (I know, I know, crazy. I'm not arguing algebra acts towny, I just think the kill is illogical and making the kill illogical on purpose is not working for me.)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #432 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 431, Titus wrote:VOTE: algebra

If a scumfuck is dead weight, murdering town that suspect the partner is good play.
Who did Arona suspect other than algebra? He reversed his Empoof read.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #437 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

@algebra Who do you want to lynch today?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #461 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Moving, V/LA til Wednesday
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #508 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Indeed I should be back, but I will have to phone post for the next week as I have no internet access.

@Dunny I think it was in a non algebra scumteam's best interest to lynch shadow over algebra yesterday, so I'm interested in that wagon.

In addition scum killed a member of the shadow wagon, Arona, as if they wanted to make it even easier to lynch algebra today by leaving algebra voters alive.

So I'm looking at Empoof, Papa, and Titus for one if not two scum. My gut doesn't want to believe there's a Papa/Titus scumteam, so there's a higher chance Empoof is scum if there's two scum in that group. Furthermore Titus currently has a mystery townread on Empoof, so I think the best possible vote is:

VOTE: Empoof
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #510 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

They had the choice of killing Empoof, Titus, Zito, or Arona (excluding the possible scum in that wagon) if that was part of or all of their motivation. IIRC everyone was okay with an algebra lynch today, not just Arona. The difference was that some wanted him lynched on day one, others were content with lynching shadow instead and letting algebra live on to day two.

Which goes back to how I believe algebra is the goat for today's lunch.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #523 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

@Empoof Believe me, I'm not townreading algebra for his words or actions. The night kill is what's setting me off, I think the only way I'm wrong about it is if scum don't put any thought behind who they kill at night. His hammer was NAI self preservation, yesterday I didn't think highly of it but with the new info I have no problem with his explanation in 283.

Seeing as algebra hadn't yet voted shadowez, I see no reason for scum that hadn't already jumped on shadow to perform the hammer. I also don't think this'd be a smart WIFOM.

@Titus You mention you're looking for algebras partner, and that given your reads (which we still don't know much about) his scumpartner is Dunn or Zito. You haven't yet answered Dunny's question of why I'm not in that pile (especially when I seem to be the only person in the game that doesn't want algebra hung)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #540 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

@algebra Scum or town, are you content with letting yourself go down without any resistance?

@Dunny If my night kill theory is true and algebra flips town, we gave scum a free mislynch by lynching shadow yesterday. Would my Empoof/Papa/Titus scumpile hold water then?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #549 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

@Dunny I admit I do not know scum's reasoning for the NK, I based my theory on how an algebra scumteam would have to be insane to remove someone suspected as algebras partner when he was virtually guaranteed to be lynched today.

However insane is starting to look more and more likely. If algebra doesn't post tonight I'd take his lynch over Empoof's simply so I'm put back on track if he flips scum or everyone can see my perspective if he's town. Either way, it makes me feel better going into tomorrow than choosing wrong and lynching a town Empoof, Titus, or Papa.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #568 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 567, Titus wrote: 3) They claim PR or not.
4) If the person claims PR, anyone has the chance to CC.
5) If no cc, conftown. If a CC happens, there is our lynch pool.
Am I misunderstanding something here?
A
B
C
Town JailkeeperVanilla TownieMafia Goon
Mafia RoleblockerTown CopTown Doctor
Town 1-shot
Bulletproof
Mafia GoonTown Tracker

We know we have setup 1 or A due to Arona. What's stopping scum from claiming BP in 1? No one would counterclaim, then they'd be "conftown"?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #573 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 416, Xalxe wrote:
aronagrundy,
Jailkeeper
, Killed Night 1

Day 2 begins now and will last for 14 days, or (expired on 2016-10-19 21:53:21).
Did you miss this, Titus?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #606 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

All right, someone should claim BP regardless of which setup we have. (With the exception of scum opting to not play the fake claim in setup 1). So Titus' claim really shouldn't change anything, but it's making me paranoid anyway.

Titus and nn townread each other, while Papa, Empoof and Titus all townread me.

@Papa Zito, why am I townread higher than Empoof? (as he's the second townie outside your scumpile)
In post 604, Empoof wrote:We're all writing off Morning Tweet as town (including me) which worries me.
@Empoof Same question, why're you writing me off as town?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #608 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

What I mean is there's 5 players, you're scum reading nn and Titus, leaving Empoof and I outside of that pile. Do you have an opinion on Empoof, or is he similar to me?

Problem with day two was that legitimately everyone (besides me) was certain algebra was scum and were spending a lot of time debating who the scum partner is. My logic that 1-2 scum was on the shadow wagon is confirmed but useless now that Dunny's dead.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #610 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Ah, I see now. Is it better to look for a townread to PoE the scumteam, or to just look for connections between two of them?

IIRC my night kill theory was based on how an algebra scumteam would not kill Arona, even as WIFOM. The problem I recognized which made me less sure later in the day was that I didn't see a clear reason why Arona would be killed by anyone, period. My best idea was that there were scum on the shadow wagon and they wanted to make sure algebra was lynched no matter what the next day by killing a shadow voter, but that's not overly convincing.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #614 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Whether my theory's correct or incorrect, I can see there must be at least 1 scum on the shadow wagon, anyway (2 if nn is town). Doesn't really help me anymore.

I understand the importance of working with townies, to lynch scum today all three townies have to be on the same page.

What I was worried about is if Titus' claim is true, and Empoof + yourself are looking to start swaying me to help mislynch her. Paranoid? Yes. I don't want to be the townie that voted with mafia and lost us the game. I am feeling better, but I'd like to hear more from the others as well.

Pedit: Where did Papa do that, nn? I recall Papa being widely townread, but did he really try to deceive us into thinking he's cleared? (as Titus would be doing right now if she's scum)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #647 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

nn is treating Titus like confirmed town. It doesn't look like he can be persuaded otherwise.

I don't think that's a smart move for an nn/Titus scumteam, but it certainly feels suspicious to me. I explored other motivations for nn.

Let's say nn is scum. Perhaps he is buddying up with Titus to set up the f3 for his real scumpartner?

Here's what the buddying strategy would look like if I'm wrong:

nn/Titus scumteam-
nn buddies Titus while pushing Zito. To lynch Zito, he just needs Empoof or myself to vote with him. He either:
1) Successfully sways one of us to help him, Zito is lynched.
2) Their plan falls apart if nn or Titus is lynched, as they've been voting together yet still amassed three votes from town. Almost guaranteed lost f3.

Now compare that to other scumteams:

nn/Zito scumteam-
Again, nn buddies Titus and pushes Zito. In addition to needing Empoof/myself, he also needs Titus' vote.
1) Zito is lynched and flips scum. Titus looks really good for tomorrow, but nn would have a chance of winning against Empoof or I.
2) nn is lynched and flips scum. Titus is "framed" by his buddying. The Titus/nn narrative has been in the spotlight for a while now, it's not unreasonable for nn to try to do this.

nn/Empoof scumteam-
nn buddies Titus and pushes Zito. He needs just Titus to lynch Zito (although he could try to persuade me to help, he doesn't really need to when you've got the Zito v. Titus going on).
1) Zito is lynched, game over.
2) nn is lynched, if Empoof bussed him rather than Titus voting him, it'd pretty much lock the f3.

These seem to get progressively better as we get further and further away from Titus.

It could be intentional WIFOM from nn and Titus, sure. However the buddying feels like it'd net negative to me.

Various Pedits (I've been thinking and building on this post as I work irl)//

Empoof I hear you, we have to look at all the possibilities. But as tempting as it is to not trust anyone we've got to make a unanimous decision to be able to lynch scum.

Sheesh, it's not like I left the thread for a whole day. Is there anything specific you'd like to hear from me?

Are you bringing up Titus and Zito's fighting style to suggest it looks staged, so the "Titus/Zito" scumteam may have legs?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #659 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:01 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

The game's going a bit slow, so I'll use this opportunity to ask a few things I'm interested in atm.

@Titus What do you think of nn buddying you? Or do you think his reasoning is valid?

@nn You realized if Empoof and Titus are town, Zito and I must be scum. However, you said scum!Tweet doesn't feel right. Are you going to reconsider one of your townreads, or is there a problem with scum!Zito now?

@Empoof Are you willing to share what you think of nn? If nn and I are town in your perspective, then that unlikely Titus/Papa scumteam you were mentioning would be a reality.

Nothing for Zito, whom I spoke with already.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #666 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 665, Titus wrote:Yeah, I am like 95% sure it's Papa Emproof.

Notice how selective Empoof's team analysis is. Like, he says he could but why not? Because all those universes don't help the scumteam.
You've gone from "Gun to my head, I'd pick Empoof" to "I kinda want to vote Empoof" to "I'm almost completely sure it's Empoof/Zito".

In addition you haven't yet responded to Empoof asking why he's scummy () so I'll ask as well. What makes you so confident Empoof is scum that you're willing to vote him? Also, have you seen any connections between him and Zito furthering your read?

In regards to your most recent post, what do you mean by Empoof's team analysis is selective? He left out Tweet/Titus, Tweet/Zito, and Zito/nn. Are any of those detrimental to scum!Empoof?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #680 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 676, nn30 wrote:@Zito - If I were to characterize your D2 it would be with the following three direct quotes and one lightly edited quote.
1) You don't add much to the discussion "on purpose."
In post 438, Papa Zito wrote:I'm purposefully staying quiet atm, I want to let the discussion develop naturally. I am reading everything tho dw.
2) You sassily respond to questions or thoughts posed to you.
In post 483, Papa Zito wrote:can't wait to find out why
3) And you speed up the Algebra lynch.
In post 520, Papa Zito wrote:VOTE: algebra
Post or perish.
4) He scum hunts.
In post 483, Papa Zito wrote: [If Zito did some scum hunting I would quote it here but since he didn't scum hunt day 2 I can't]
I'm not buying that your single-sentence quotes "characterize Zito's D2". In fact, it appears you're cherry picking Zito's ISO to "prove" your points. I could easily do the same, but with an opposite standpoint:

1) You purposefully added to the discussion.
Spoiler:
In post 463, Papa Zito wrote: ok well I'm not sure I see much in the way of suspicion there
coupled with the fact that basically nobody else was scumreading that slot to my knowledge so defensive NKing would be extremely unlikely
In post 487, Papa Zito wrote:That was a very interesting post. Let's put the original back up to make things easy for the crowd.
Papa Zito wrote:FTR I don't have a problem with an algebra lynch.

But when your IC isn't even voting it's like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
empoof wrote:[1]It's the only time you gave a willing read on the developed algebra wagon. [2]The way it's phrased it could easily be set up for your get-out-of-jail-free card if the shadow wagon didn't go anywhere. [3]If algebra is red, you and I should be considered the 2 most likely partners. [4]Adding that arona (and algebra pusher) died and not someone who was considered by all to be town is concerning.
1. And?
2. Why in the world would I need a "get-out-of-jail-free" card?
3. I've already stated my opinion on pre-flip associations so you'll have to forgive me if I completely ignore this.
4. There were multiple Algebra pushers, including myself (376, 383, 395, 396 for examples), during Day 1. Killing Arona doesn't lesson the pressure on Algebra - see today's early votes. So what's your point here?
2) You showed interest in solving the game by answering questions and responding to thoughts posed to you.
Spoiler:
In post 496, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 492, Dunhallym wrote:
@Papa Zito

What are your thoughts on Titus and Empoof?
That is the question isn't it, I'm glad you're paying attention.

I still have nagging doubts about Titus' early play and her push on me today is extremely weak. She nitpicked a couple of ridiculous things and then dropped it but left the vote which is ??? so I'm not feeling candy and rainbows about that slot. Meanwhile Empoof was a town read yesterday primarily due to tone. I was hoping I'd get more of an attack from him so I could put some meat to that read but unfortunately he's decided to deflect onto the algebra flip. What I will say is I very much don't like how he's attempting to argue that I was setting things up yesterday while he's doing the exact same thing by tying me to algebra today.
I’ve decided to channel my inner Zito and keep my own thoughts to myself until I get my answers.
I'd do the same in your spot!

If algebra doesn't make with the words soon I'd suggest we just hammer that and move on.
In post 509, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 508, Morning Tweet wrote:In addition scum killed a member of the shadow wagon, Arona, as if they wanted to make it even easier to lynch algebra today by leaving algebra voters alive.
This is an interesting idea. One issue with your theory is this:
In post 378, aronagrundy wrote:Ok so if shaddowez flips town, I really don't see how algebra isn't going to be lynched tomorrow.
If the idea was to ensure an algebra mislynch today, why kill someone who looks like they're a very willing algebra voter?
3) You sped up the algebra lyn -- Hold up, what's your reasoning here? Did voting for algebra make Zito more likely to be scum, rather than, say, someone who did not vote for algebra yet still showed approval of his lynch?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #693 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Before I give my thoughts on the state of the game, may I ask what you think of nn and Zito's exchange from -?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #705 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Titus' vote is only concerning if Empoof and Titus are both town (suggesting a Papa/nn scumteam, which I find unlikely).

To answer your question, that is the split I was thinking about shortly after the day began. I later considered nn's buddying as a possibly strategic move for a Empoof/nn scumteam, but nn and yourself have been buddying each other equally hard, so I threw away that theory.

The Titus/nn v. Empoof/Zito dichotomies' basis require me being townread by all 4 of you and you all scumreading the opposing side. In reality this is not completely true, as Zito scumreads Empoof. In addition it seems Empoof is on a equal townie level with me in nn's eyes.

So I suppose the most accurate way of putting it is Titus v. Zito, with nn townreading Titus and Empoof scumreading Titus. nn is definitely siding with Titus against Zito, while Empoof is open to the possibility of you both being scum.

What I believe, though? From what I've learned so far today, it's most likely Zito/Empoof or nn/Titus (I haven't given Empoof/Titus any thought yet, but I doubt I'll find anything there). So you're correct in that sense (you must've noticed), that's the split I've been thinking about the most. If this day goes to both sides voting eachother with me as the swing vote, I might not have time to ask questions imperative to making a decision between the two sides, so I've been getting a head start.

Pedit: oh lord

I'll probably give my two cents on what Titus' vote on Empoof (and no hammer) means when I have more time.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #707 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 706, Empoof wrote:Game would be over if it was papa/nn scumteam

Surprised you wouldn't have thought of that tbh
*cough*
In post 705, Morning Tweet wrote:Titus' vote is only concerning if Empoof and Titus are both town (
suggesting a papa/nn scumteam, which I find unlikely
).
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #742 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 739, Empoof wrote:If we're town/town and scum don't have daychat how does voting me catch scum then.

I'm ass backwards confused about this now.
This echos my thoughts on Titus' reasoning..

I do not think Empoof and Titus are both town, but I don't understand what Titus' test proved.

nn is not making much more sense..

@nn
Have you stopped townreading Titus ()? If so, you think Empoof is town (). In that case, who would be her partner?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #781 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 767, nn30 wrote:For the record - Tweet totally carried my butt across the finish line.
That's so untrue, I feel like everyone townread me by PoE :lol:
In post 767, nn30 wrote: Surprised I wasn't the lynch here tbh.
I thought for sure this would go to final 3 and I'd lose because I was so townread that any other scum would have killed me.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #784 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 647, Morning Tweet wrote:nn/Empoof scumteam-
nn buddies Titus and pushes Zito. He needs just Titus to lynch Zito (although he could try to persuade me to help, he doesn't really need to when you've got the Zito v. Titus going on).
1) Zito is lynched, game over.
2) nn is lynched, if Empoof bussed him rather than Titus voting him, it'd pretty much lock the f3.

These seem to get progressively better as we get further and further away from Titus.
I think this was the general idea we had for D3. Just replace Empoof with Tweet :wink:
Papa Zito wrote:Bird needs a trophy.

ugh I'm salty lol
I don't think I reached the minimum post count to be eligible for that award :mrgreen:
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #797 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 786, Papa Zito wrote:I nominated you so I guess we'll find out.
In post 789, Titus wrote: @Zito, link me please? I second this scumteam getting a trophy.
nn30 wrote:Wait, are trophies a thing on this site? I thought it was a joke.
I thought Zito was joking, too. I really don't think I was
that
good.

That being said, it's still really nice of you all to say.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #808 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Was there a private topic for the deceased, Xalxe?

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”