Newbie 1764: Wind Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Hi everyone. I am at work right now. Please allow me time to catch up. About 1000 post, might take a little bit.

For now,

UNVOTE:
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Srceenplay »

I'm on page 14

Just read your post, and liked them thoughts.
I will post a read list st d1 end.

I'm still at work now.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

Ok. I am caught up. I am going to visit g-pa in hospital and then get some dinner. Will post thoughts when I get home.

Anything that you would like to hear from me?

For what it's worth I doubt pep is scum. He was a town lean for me.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:10 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Sorry I didn't get back as soon as I thought. It was a long night.
I would also like to add this is my second game and I usually play on mobile.

How I feel this game is going.

I had pep down as a town read all during D1. I related to some of his reads. There was a post I really liked around page 14 but I don't have my notes here to see what number it was. I'll check at work.
When Alisea came in I thought he came in with a strong intent to talk and think this game out with us. Apparently the two of them had past dealings outside this game and they quickly tunneled into each other. It didn't seem like anyone cared to stop it.

For the first half of D1 I had Account and Ram as my heaviest scum lean. . My gut told me they were working/playing off of each other. It seemed like Account was trying to tease info for someone to get on board the NY wagon.

I got to get to work. I can post more in about an hour. And I can look at my notes from my read through.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Maybe because voters know who he is?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Srceenplay »

My read from reading through.

Town
Pep
Ram
Ny
Kyo
Gamma
Account
Scum
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Srceenplay »

I original thought Ram and Account were together but after reading ISO Ram moves up to town for me.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1047, Gamma Emerald wrote:@srceenplay: what changed your read on Ramcius?
At the beginning I felt like Account was handing off to him, on NY. Later in the day he seems critical of other people's voting. It looked like he was genuinely trying to take time and think out the Pep vs Alisea. He wouldn't let Alisea or anyone manipulate his thought process. He said multiple times ,we still have daytime left... no need to rush.

I still would like to se a read list from him and you as well gama.
Would it not be a good time to compare all of ours, see if we can come to a consinces on who to pressure?

Gama I felt you sheeped conflict all d1. Is there anyone who didn't get pressure that you feel needs some?

Is Pep still at L-1? Does no one else see the Pep vs Alisea as TvT?

It's seems like Account likes to start conflict and stands back and watches someone else finish it.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1065, Gamma Emerald wrote:IIRC Pep pushed
Alisae (obvtown)
Ramcius (obvtown)
Accountant (townish currently, pending response)
And barely anyone else d1.
What is IIRC?
Is this you read list or or Alisea vote list?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Are you giving second thoughts to your Pep vote or are you going through your thought process to confirm your vote?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1069, Gamma Emerald wrote:IIRC = if I remember correctly
It's list of people Pepcho pushed d1. I want to know why he ignored Everyone else mostly.
Ok. Thanks.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Srceenplay »

I disagree about Account being townish. I would like to here why you think that after Account responds to you.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:40 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Hear
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1053, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1047, Gamma Emerald wrote:@srceenplay: what changed your read on Ramcius?
At the beginning I felt like Account was handing off to him, on NY. Later in the day he seems critical of other people's voting. It looked like he was genuinely trying to take time and think out the Pep vs Alisea. He wouldn't let Alisea or anyone manipulate his thought process. He said multiple times ,we still have daytime left... no need to rush.

I still would like to se a read list from him and you as well gama.
Would it not be a good time to compare all of ours, see if we can come to a consinces on who to pressure?

Gama I felt you sheeped conflict all d1. Is there anyone who didn't get pressure that you feel needs some?

Is Pep still at L-1? Does no one else see the Pep vs Alisea as TvT?

It's seems like Account likes to start conflict and stands back and watches someone else finish it.
I'm going out tonight for dinner and drinks but I will try to pop in.
I would like to know what others think.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1076, Ramcius wrote:wasn't there some fight between Pep and Nyd D1 too? And i think he voiced wish lynch DBW

can you explain why Kyo is towny?
Who is this directed to?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1077, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like Mewtaph/ssbm was the most under-the-radar player overall Day 1.
Would like some examples of what you see in Accountant.
I thought Mew was obv town until they flaked. Ssbm seems to be questioning people's action but no original read lists. I have that same thought with you Gama.

Account got D1 going with pressure on NY. IIRC Ram started to follow up on it as well. Account sat back and watched. Ram moved on to another conflict, when that didn't go anywhere Account brought up NY again. Alisea came in and got involved and tried to get them to stop, but inevitably got involved. Account backed away and watched. That turned into a different conflict with Alisea and Pep. Account sat back and watched. Here they had an obvious non game experience effect this game play. I thought IC town!Account would have told them to stop, it's not helping but he just watched.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1092, Accountant wrote:
In post 1082, Srceenplay wrote:IIRC Ram started to follow up on it as well. Account sat back and watched. Ram moved on to another conflict, when that didn't go anywhere Account brought up NY again. Alisea came in and got involved and tried to get them to stop, but inevitably got involved. Account backed away and watched. That turned into a different conflict with Alisea and Pep. Account sat back and watched. Here they had an obvious non game experience effect this game play. I thought IC town!Account would have told them to stop, it's not helping but he just watched.
What a gross mischaracterization of the events of D1! I was on the nydusher wagon all the way, constantly yelling and prodding at him, as nydusher himself can testify. To say that I sat back and allowed Ramcius to do everything is utter horseshit. For instance I was the one to move Alisae from ny's vanity wagon to a lynch target.

Now, let us examine why this makes me scum. Suppose that what you have said is actually true, even though it's not. Why is this scummy?

PS: The Pep and Alisae thing happened while I wss busy over Christmastime, which I expressly acknowledged.
No, you're the one misrepresenting what I'm saying. I did not say you "allowed Ram to do everything." What I'm saying is you start conflict hoping someone else will take it over. Then you back off when someone else gets involved, or starts a new conflict. To say you moved Alisea to a lynch target is not a good thing. who do you think you moved her to? You watched conflict from the shadows. Alisea was a bad lynch that was against two people who had an out of game conflict. Would a town IC not say some nothing about that during or after to explain why thats not helpful for us? Can you agree with that as an IC?

I didn't see where you said you were v/la.

Happy New Years to all!!! I am out celebrating so if i start posting gibberish later, sorry in advance.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

It's scummy because you don't care where the conflict is. You just want it. I do care where it is. We should let us fight each other when we know there is scum sitting and watching in fighting. That is bad and if you can't say leering tvt happens is bad you are scum in my book
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

VOTE: Accountant
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1098, Accountant wrote:
In post 1096, Srceenplay wrote:It's scummy because you don't care where the conflict is. You just want it. I do care where it is. We should let us fight each other when we know there is scum sitting and watching in fighting. That is bad and if you can't say leering tvt happens is bad you are scum in my book
Why are you so sure it's TvT? Given that up until recently you thought nydushermain was scum, you should think that my earlier conflict was a conflict directed at scum.

I love conflict. I think conflict is what drives mafia games forward. In a conflict, mafia members are forced to take sides and espouse reads, which might prod them into revealing inconsistencies in their mindset. It's far better than sitting around in a sterile environment where mafia can blend in easily.

Now, here's a question for you. What makes you think I don't care where the conflict is? After all, I specifically choose to start it on certain people(ny, alisae) so I must definitely be "directing" the conflict rather than just sitting back and letting it happen.
I felt it was TvT because I had them both at town reads. When two people who I think are town start fighting I call that TvT.

Here again you try to be misleading by saying I had Ny down as scum. I have never said that.

When you say you had another game that was more important than this one, so all of your interest was there. Why is that? Was your wincon in jeopardy there but not here?

As an IC can you show me your post were you try to explain to us good town strategy to help us win. Any post as an IC explaining bad actions or strategy for us to avoid?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 577, Accountant wrote:1) Nydusher is null because my case on him rests on the fact that town has no reason to do the stuff he did. However, I think that he seems like the kind of player to do stuff that I can't see a reason for. Maybe he's just a very whimsical player, or perhaps it's because he plays like this is video mafia and not forum mafia. Still, it's something that makes me re-evaluate. If we take away that, I don't see anything that makes him more scummy than town.
2) Alisae is scum firstly for the buddy on me, secondly for the extremely rapid pace at which they went from "I'm neutral in this, stop fighting you two" to pushing ny almost as hard as me and being very provocative in their wording. This serves two purposes, firstly it reinforces the buddying that they did on me,
secondly being provocative towards someone who you know responds badly under pressure is a textbook scum tactic(see Mini Normal 1825 where gameplay506 provokes rb as scum) to make them look even worse and get an easy mislynch.
The speed seems artificial and makes me think it's a scum tactic rather than a natural progression of reads.

Any questions?
You talk about NY being null now after you road him hard. Why? Because you say it must be his play style? Then in bold ^ you knock Alisea for doing what you were doing??
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 369, Accountant wrote:
In post 365, nydushermain wrote:Because I've already answered it.
Yes. Or. No. "Leaning scum" is not yes or no.
You kept bullying him into a corner even after he gave his answer.
You reason for wanting definite yes or no was so you "could hold it against if he changed his mind later." Why would you not want us to have fluid evolving thoughts?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 207, Accountant wrote:
In post 204, nydushermain wrote:Also, you say that I'm trying to just coast through a D1 on a lurker wagon nobody will blame me for? If you're town accountant, read post 160. What you accuse me of is pretty much not voting on whoever is getting lynched today, them flipping town, and then me taking credit for it (similar to what ramcius is saying I think). Does the above post seem like someone who's trying to stand aside and just let whatever lynch go through and take credit for it? Does that really seem like my playstyle right now? Because if you're town accountant, I'm openly letting anyone bandwagon on you with me, including someone who read you scummy, and pretty much taking all credit for the mislynch. Yeah.. no.
No, what I am accusing you of is being
inconsistent
with your words and actions. You have explicitly said you think the DBW lynch isn't good:
I think DBW could potentially be scum but I think that going after obvious scum is better. There are people who have done things scummy, and then there are people who haven't done things towny. I'd rather lynch the former.
And you have explicitly said you think my lynch
is
good:
I think that an accountant wagon would be good
So it makes
no sense
to me for town!nydush to happily lay back and let the bad wagon go through over the good one while smiling and nodding and saying "well, maybe I'm wrong. Let's see how he flips!" and saying "of course, if he flips town, so-and-so need to be lynched, winky face"
This looks like what you did D1 and come out D2 and top vote Pep
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Accountant is
L-1

No one vote before giving an intent to hammer first.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1125, Accountant wrote:
In post 1102, Srceenplay wrote: When you say you had another game that was more important than this one, so all of your interest was there. Why is that? Was your wincon in jeopardy there but not here?

As an IC can you show me your post were you try to explain to us good town strategy to help us win. Any post as an IC explaining bad actions or strategy for us to avoid?
1) I understand that you viewed them as TvT, but I'm not sure why you came to the conclusion that it was me inciting a TvT. What I am asking is why, upon seeing what you saw, why you thought it was definitely "Accountant is scum who is making town fight" rather than "Accountant is town who is mistaken about who is town and starting conflict between townies by accident". Unless you already know my alignment and are trying to portray me a certain way? :)

2) I'm not sure what you mean by "wincon in jeopardy", but the other game was LyLo. That means that a single vote being wrong could tilt the outcome of the game in one direction or the other, so it was necessary to be excessively careful about the way I handled the game. In general, LyLo situations are far more difficult to play than playing regular mafia.

3) Post 22 on page 1, outlined in red - you would have seen it if you'd read the game thread.
1: I am not saying you were inciting. I am saying you sat back and let the conflict go. That brings me to

2: You said you had christmas stuff going on. Thats why you were not here. But you were in another game were you explain your wincon is in jeopardy. So that tells you didn't care who got lynched here because your wincon wasn't in jeopardy. Everyone should care who is getting lynched!!

3: I have the entire game! I have continuesly rereading iso's! If post 22 is all that you can say you have as an IC to help as win then you are failing as an IC or are a scum IC.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1105, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 577, Accountant wrote:1) Nydusher is null because my case on him rests on the fact that town has no reason to do the stuff he did. However, I think that he seems like the kind of player to do stuff that I can't see a reason for. Maybe he's just a very whimsical player, or perhaps it's because he plays like this is video mafia and not forum mafia. Still, it's something that makes me re-evaluate. If we take away that, I don't see anything that makes him more scummy than town.
2) Alisae is scum firstly for the buddy on me, secondly for the extremely rapid pace at which they went from "I'm neutral in this, stop fighting you two" to pushing ny almost as hard as me and being very provocative in their wording. This serves two purposes, firstly it reinforces the buddying that they did on me,
secondly being provocative towards someone who you know responds badly under pressure is a textbook scum tactic(see Mini Normal 1825 where gameplay506 provokes rb as scum) to make them look even worse and get an easy mislynch.
The speed seems artificial and makes me think it's a scum tactic rather than a natural progression of reads.

Any questions?
You talk about NY being null now after you road him hard. Why? Because you say it must be his play style? Then in bold ^ you knock Alisea for doing what you were doing??
In post 1126, Accountant wrote:
In post 1105, Srceenplay wrote:You talk about NY being null now after you road him hard. Why? Because you say it must be his play style? Then in bold ^ you knock Alisea for doing what you were doing??
Yes, precisely. That's exactly what I said in the very post where I explained why I thought nydusher was town after thinking he was scum early on.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. I was knocking Alisae for being intentionally provocative towards nydusher and resorting to attacks of a personal nature, which I could only assume was meant to provoke him. This is not what I have done, so it's not hypocritical like you're saying it is.
I can not can see your difference here. You said you were bulling NY putting him on tilt trying to force a definite answer so you could get a slip from him latter. I still don't understand why he had to say yes or no. it's scary trying to commit when it is impossible to know 100% if you are right. You have been new before you should know that feeling, but you use it against him.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1148, Accountant wrote:
In post 1142, Pepchoninga wrote:And why is Gamma the towniest? What has he done for the benefit of town?
For one, he helped to clear nydushermain as town by pointing out his D2 reactions. Why would scum do that? I think scum!Gamma would be likely to try to get nydusher lynched rather than help him out.
This sounds weird.
Is that a slip implying that you two are buddies??
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1171, Accountant wrote:
In post 1169, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1148, Accountant wrote:
In post 1142, Pepchoninga wrote:And why is Gamma the towniest? What has he done for the benefit of town?
For one, he helped to clear nydushermain as town by pointing out his D2 reactions. Why would scum do that? I think scum!Gamma would be likely to try to get nydusher lynched rather than help him out.
This sounds weird.
Is that a slip implying that you two are buddies??
How the heck is this a slip?
Like I said it sounds weird, like you are saying you are a team working together.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Don't put words in my mouth. I don't say it means you are a team. I said it sounds weird and then asked a question.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Srceenplay »

I am waiting to see if we get more input from ssbm and hear what ny has to say.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1189, Srceenplay wrote:I am waiting to see if we get more input from ssbm and hear what ny has to say.
Sorry, Gamma as well
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Someone would need to give intent before a claim.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1203, nydushermain wrote:Also, how you ever had me as a scum team with accountant is crazy when I was at like L-1 because of accountant's push on me.
I can't find a L-1 in the vote list. Can you find it for me please.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1205, nydushermain wrote:
In post 431, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: Nys

You say you would lynch DBW, but you not voting him yet, you said you would hammer, if there was 4th vote, but ignore Alisa saying same few posts ago, so who stopped you do 4th and Alisa hammer? You talk much, but i can't see any actual town motivation in your actions, and i'm not conf bias on you, i pointed things i didn't liked in you, yet instead of explaining, you tried dodge with "town can do it too, not just scum", now OMGUS on Alisa not makes you look good at all

Pep, i'm still waiting you start doing your glorious scumhunt, we hear so much, yet we have to see, and if you forgot, it was you, who attacked me, not other way, so don't pretend offended now
I can't say for certain but I'm pretty sure this out me to L-1. I gave reads after under the assumption that I could be hammered while I slept so if it wasn't L-1, I feel stupid
I'm going to go reread that here in a bit. Thx
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

Ny have are you read up to date. Do you have any thoughts to add. Questions you want to ask.

I'm driving home now ass well. Be back in about 30-1:00.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1207, nydushermain wrote:Is it relevant that this happened?
I was curious on the vote history. Seeing if it showed any relationships.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1211, nydushermain wrote:I'm kind of up to date? I've skimmed a little bit but I have read every post. Might not have committed them to memory but yeah.
Do you have anything to add to this day?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

Ssbm. Do you have anything else to add. Can you explain your Ny case again?

Gama, where are you.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

I am town, and just because DBW post pointless stuff doesn't make him scum. I can't see how you guys were going there.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

So lynching because you don't like the way he plays is better than lynching scum?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

Everyone was looking at it the same way. When first started reading I thought what the hell is this guy doing. The more I read I thought what is town doing.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

You assume that I haven't thought about. That whole time there was two people who didn't vote me. And I said what thought about the rest for thinking about lynching.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1225 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

No. not ignored.
I have thought about using the lurking town in the future to even see if I can get sone reactions and reads. New thing I want to try.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

Because I have never done it and it sounded fun to try. You also keep assuming I didn't pick up on anything from it.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

D1 there was two people who never voted this slot. One replaced out and the other was Account. Very first D2 without any new information comes out and votes this slot. That was strange to me, caused me to look through his ISO more. Because of that I am sure I found scum.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

Everyone who did vote had the same reason. All of them can't be scum.
When I first found out I was coming into this game I look and see that I was already been put up quickly. The first thing I did before reading was a quick look at the votes. Why did this person automatically put me up so fast D2. That drew my intention. After the read through I didn't see any votes from slot so I reread that ISO first.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1232, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1231, Srceenplay wrote:Everyone who did vote had the same reason. All of them can't be scum.
When I first found out I was coming into this game I look and see that I was already been put up quickly. The first thing I did before reading was a quick look at the votes. Why did this person automatically put me up so fast D2. That drew my intention. After the read through I didn't see any votes from slot so I reread that ISO first.
That's not true o.O . Some people voted on D1 to prod, I wanted to vote because of PoE and frustration, etc.
That not what I was trying to say. I should have previewed post first. Out of everyone who voted no one seemed to do it suspiciously. They were all the same.

I can see why people would have been frustrated. I think it's dumb to vote because lack of information when you have other choices to vote with information. It would have caused a ML and I have also seen before it cause a ML. I don't agree with that tactic.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1233, nydushermain wrote:Did any vote on your slot seem opportunistic? Odd? Particularly weirdly timed?
Yes Account voting D2 when not voting D1 seemed weird.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1250, Accountant wrote:
In post 1174, Srceenplay wrote:Don't put words in my mouth. I don't say it means you are a team.
I said it sounds weird and then asked a question
I think it's pretty clear that when you say "is this a slip implying you two are buddies" you're trying to imply that we're a team together.
No. my post was typed wrong and your "quotes" are wrong. My statement is in bold. I'm on mobile and couldn't figure out how to get other post in this but if you go back and look it is a question. I just had to many "you's and are's".
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Srceenplay »

@ Account in another post you said gama is your townest scum. Didn't you have a discussion with NY about picking one and taking a stance?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Why would Account keep pep at L-1 for so long if they are buddies?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1295, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1293, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1292, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1291, nydushermain wrote:@accountant, I'm going to hammer you after your next post if you're not a power role. This is my intent to vote on you
Have quite a lot of work but will try to comment on the things that have been happening and get inti the discussion. For now this.

What would him saying he is a power role do? If he is town it would be easy for scum to counter claim. I don't think that role claiming itself would do much. Rather if he is willing to do it.
scum can't counterclaim - in that case Accountant get lynched most likely and scum will get rope D3, if that's their plan, they could simple hammer any of L-1 in D2, but i fear we might have mass claim, if Acc claims PR anyway, we have no idea what role list we got, to know that requires 3 roles to know while we got only 1 now
If acc claims PR, he should just claim role because scum knows the exact setup already. They know if it's tracker or cop because they have role blocker or goon.
Can you rephrase that for me. I don't understand what you are trying to say
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Srceenplay »

@ MOD Gama needs a prod
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Oh,Ok, so you are saying " don't just say pr ".
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1339 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Srceenplay »

I'm sorry but saying believe me or not is not going to work. My trust on everyone is running a little thin at the moment
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1341, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1339, Srceenplay wrote:I'm sorry but saying believe me or not is not going to work. My trust on everyone is running a little thin at the moment
Understandable. I myself don't really know what to rhink of this game.
Then you really should unvote
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1329, Pepchoninga wrote:I think we should look for who is killed during the night. Even if I'm Acc is town, I belive that his flip and the one who dies during the night is going to help a lot.
What have you learned that makes you vote gamma right away.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Why Pep first?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Srceenplay »

I am a VT
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Srceenplay »

?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Why didn't you say that at the beginning???
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Srceenplay »

I'm not understanding how you catch two. What if they kill you the next night. If you didn't share the info that is a town throw
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1377 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Srceenplay »

I gtg go for a few. Please wait before anyone votes. Pep you should remove your vote.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1383 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Ny what is your role?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

I am going on a wine tasting tonight. So not around much.

Pep!town is being very dumb. Scum!pep is distancing from scum buddy??

How in the hell do you bait when scum do a quick lynch??? That makes zero sense.
Please don't do anything stupid tonight. We have a week, do not rush this.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Srceenplay »

I here. A little hungover but here. I going to do some rereading. Ssbm still hasn't showed up?????
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Srceenplay »

@ gamma emerald
Why did you choose to track charloux if Alisea outed him as pr? It is kinda suspicious that you say say you visited that person and that person dies.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1195, Pepchoninga wrote:Well, if Accountant flips town (if the lynch does go trough) I belive that Gamma is a confirmed scum. Even if Accountant is scum I belive that Gamma is one if the most likely people to be his buddy.
Does this better explain your quick vote on gama?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1179, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1147, Accountant wrote:
In post 1142, Pepchoninga wrote:Here is a thing for you. Why would I be a scum buddy with one of my top scum reads? (Gamma) Belive me you should know that scum usually don't put there parthner on the top of there reads.
This is incorrect. Why, I've done it myself as scum.
Well, as it might be it contradicts woth what I've known in my past mafia games. But do I know. I haven't really had anybody to help me understand possible scum and town tactics...
Or could it be this and you are distancing?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1403, Pepchoninga wrote:Ok let me explain. Mafia don't want the tracker to live. So the first one to hop on the Gammawagon is scum. I'm basically bating them out. But not now I guess.
So here you are saying you are doing it to bait scum? I'm
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Srceenplay »

So what was it? Where you going for a quick lynch or to bait scum? Either way you are full of shit.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1444, Pepchoninga wrote:Ok, I'm fill of shit, this is useful information.

You discredit what I've done by creating confusing from my words and not trying to actually solidify a thought process or actually try and see why I would do that.
I did not try to discredit anything. In one post you say you vote gama to pressure him him. In another post you say you vote gama to bait scum. Gama asked you to stop, I asked you to stop,and NY asked you to stop. I am not sure what you are trying to do but I am sure it's not to help us win. Right now I am comfortable with you being today's lynch. First I want to see how gamma and ssbm plays out for tomorrow's vote.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Why not say anything D2 when your "confirm" is sitting at L-1?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (isolation #73) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Srceenplay »

I'm sorry that doesn't make sense.
You are implying now that you knew all along that gamma and I would be a team.
You have made up three different fucking stories. Try to get your shit together next game.

I don't know between gamma and ssbm yet. I still need answers. I am confident that pep is scum. I don't know if he was trying to distance himself from gamma or really trying to lynch him.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Srceenplay »

I still have two unanswered questions for them first.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Srceenplay »

What is fypov?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1469, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1468, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1464, Srceenplay wrote:I still have two unanswered questions for them first.
I mean fypov, the world is either me and ssbm, pep and ssbm, or gamma and me. If you're reading me hard town, then gamma is confirmed town to you no? So what questions do you need answered?
I say we lynch Gamma.
I'm not listening to you
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Srceenplay »

No. I think it is Pep gamma. Or pep ssbm.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1476, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1473, Srceenplay wrote:No. I think it is Pep gamma. Or pep ssbm.
How can pep gamma be a world? If pep and gamma and scum, that implies that ssbm is real cop and his town check on pep is a lie?
You are right!
I wasn't thinking that way. I know that only one of the pr are real just didn't know which one. (1 scum)
Then there is you and Pep to choose from for second scum. Peps action have me believeing he is scum. (1 scum)
Now that I look at the whole thing it has to bee Pep and ssbm.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1488 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1481, nydushermain wrote:Shouldn't you just vote on ssbm then?
I'm scared. I doubt myself. I was wrong about Account. My last game I tunneled someone who I thought was scum and was wrong. I was reading your ISO and noticed you and Ram had some exchanges with each other at the end of the day. Now he is dead. Now I'm kinda nervous.
I am also not voting until we can come to an agreement and I can think this through.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1489 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1486, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1476, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1473, Srceenplay wrote:No. I think it is Pep gamma. Or pep ssbm.
How can pep gamma be a world? If pep and gamma and scum, that implies that ssbm is real cop and his town check on pep is a lie?
tbh I think srceen is just scum
I wasn't thinking about the scum as teams. I was looking at individuals. I screwed up. I'm glad I did now because I'm not sure. I'm feeling anxious and pressured.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1491 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

I was hunting as individuals
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1493 (isolation #82) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

Because one of the individuals I thought was Pep. So the other two people would be you or ssbm.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1494 (isolation #83) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

I wasn't looking at possible scenarios I was looking at players. Basically read list. The bottom people on my read list.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (isolation #84) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1495, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why wouldn't you state it like one of pep and gamma/ssbm though?
What do you mean?? I wasn't looking for pairs. I was looking for individuals. I'm sorry. I understand what I was doing wrong but I think I have explained it now.!?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1500 (isolation #85) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

I am not voting tonight. I am drinking one of the bottles of wine I bought last night and will reevaluate tomorrow. We still have a long time. I am not going to rush. It is still weird that gamma checked charloux. Ssbm still has not answered. I'm scared I'm tunneling Pep. Ram started to ask ny questions end of D2 and now he is dead. I have looked at ny and don't see anything so i dont know. I do know I am not making decisions right now. I'm going to drink and play Starcraft mafia. GN.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1501 (isolation #86) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1498, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1496, nydushermain wrote:I think it's ssbm + pep
nyd this is great but I want you to put serious consideration into srceenplay. There's no way scum leaves a tracker alive when it has the power to determine the last scum no matter who it targets.
Can you explain this better. I don't get what you are saying.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (isolation #87) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Srceenplay »

I have read gamma ISO from the last day and there just isn't much there. He popped in late in they day and Ram asked him if he was going to defend his Account town read. He just said he would do it later.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (isolation #88) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Srceenplay »

People need to start talking
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (isolation #89) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

Se my problem is the two people who I think are scum can't be on a scum team together. That means I am wrong somewhere. I am not going to guess lynch. If you want me to vote you are going to have to wait for me to think it out.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (isolation #90) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

I'm not voting yet. I wished you would wait for everyone to come to a consensus
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1524 (isolation #91) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

But if it's you and gamma I'm fucked.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (isolation #92) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

That's were you are wrong. I have already told you I'm not rushing. So you thinking you have it in the bag because I will sheepishly follow you is wrong.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (isolation #93) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1285, nydushermain wrote:If I had to replace you with someone on my list of potential scum, it would probably be gamma. So the revised list based on 1284 would be

Towny: Ramcius, SSBM, Screen
Null: Gamma
Scummy: Pep, Acc
When did ssbm become more of a scum read than gamma. Gamma's claim even seems fake?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (isolation #94) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

I'm going to reread all of D2. I'll. E back in a bit.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (isolation #95) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

So you are doing the same thing I'm doing. Pep is scummy so default that makes ssbm scum. But you don't read ssbm as scum just Pep?

I'll be back later. I want to reread and have things to do around the house.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1534 (isolation #96) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1022, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1021, Gamma Emerald wrote:Sweetness
tbh I think the shading on me plus what Accountant brought up is good reason to:
VOTE: Pep
And for other reasons.

VOTE: pep
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (isolation #97) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

You keep saying what it has to be. But that only assume you being town. Ram was questioning you you told him you we confirmed town. Ssbm asks questions and you tell him to drop it/ look elsewhere because confirmed town. One of the reasons you give for being confirmed town is because Gamma says so.

Maybe it is possible that you and gamma are scum.

And why in the hell are the two pr claims not duking it out in here??
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (isolation #98) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1279, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1276, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1275, nydushermain wrote:I didn't give intent. Just that it was tempting
who you want lynch then?
Hard question. I'm okay with any of screenplay, pep, and accountant being the lynch for today for now. It feels like pep is the scummiest of the three to me, followed by accountant, but I'd have to reread. I think that it's probably going to be between the two unless screenplay does something absolutely scummy out of the blue.

I say that pep feels the scummiest but that's because of day 1 and what I've read before going off on vacation. When I stop feeling lazy, I'm going to look at their argument on day 2 and see who's townier in my eyes.

My current list is something along the lines of:

Towny: Gamma, Ramcius, SSBM
Neutral: Screenplay
Scummy: Pep, Accountant (ish?)

I'm finding it easier to be confident on my town this game more than my scum it appears although I guess that's only natural since there's more town than scum...

For the record Ramcius, I'm mostly town reading you atm off one post you made day 1 so when you say things like "why aren't people acting towny," try taking a step back and thinking "am I sounding towny?" I feel like a lot of your pushes are so awful. That's not saying that you're not pushing on scum because I think there's a good chance that some of your nonsense accusations have managed to make contact with something scummy but your reasoning.... geez....

Gamma I might actually need to reconsider. I've mostly been ignoring him since he's felt more passive town to me but I think he's been pushing on someone today? His posting density is just so low it's hard to really keep up. Either way, townie points for him for defending me day 1.

SSBM seems like he's trying to do something? I think it's a very odd strategy as scum!ssbm to try to go after me after people have come out in the beginning of the day and said that I was very towny (them being gamma and accountant). If he is scum, it seems like it's an obviously futile lynch? Kinda like that he's going for worlds of 2 and trying to lynch me off me overlapping. I think that's a townie train of thought but he's barking up the wrong tree and is going to waste a lot of time and energy if he continues on this path. I'd probably think he was a bit scummier tbh if he wasn't in mewtaph's slot.

I'm going to agree with Ramcius in that screenplay does sound somewhat townie but I feel like with the little posts he's made thus far and the limited interactions he's had, it's really easy to be read town (imo) as a replacement because you're just coming in with a fresh perspective. If he's scum, he hasn't had to have a consistent plan. He hasn't had as many posts as we have to make potential fuck ups. That's why he's in neutral for me for now and I do think that he's done a couple of odd things?

I'm kinda swinging accountant from scum to neutral to scum to neutral back and forth. You guys should know by now why I scumread him initially as it was the subject of half the thread. I thought that my case wasn't actually as strong as I had perceived because my strongest reason for scum reading him was based on meta but after rereading his past games, it didn't seem too telling so I put him in neutral because I didn't want to deal with rereading the like 40 pages of us two arguing. I think that pep or whoever it is that said it was right though. I think that accountant's scum read on alisae was really odd. Really sudden change of heart. I feel like accountant might have just been ignoring what alisae was saying? Because I was convinced by his case on himself being town. Something along the lines of "why would I act as arbitrator for you two if I'm scum and you two are TvTing?" blah blah. I feel like any reasonable player, especially one that's experienced should've read him town? Eh.

Pep I'm probably going to have to reread but I think that his reaction to alisae's push was not normal? It was like an extreme OMGUS. Not really sure on this one but he didn't really project towniness to me during day 1 aside from his initial scum read on accountant which could be wrong.

If we're constructing potential worlds, I can only see a clear connection between pep and accountant being scum partners because of what I said before. Scum!acc is vs me, town!nyd, and if I get lynched, the person who was number one on my lynch list was scum!acc so once I flip, scum!acc looks hella scummy. Then, town!ali joins the game and scum reads scum!pep. Both town!ali and scum!acc are on me. However, town!ali still wants to lynch scum!pep right after me regardless of my alignment flip. Then, scum!acc decides "let's kill town!ali instead" because I swap my read on scum!acc to null. At that point, I'm no longer pushing on scum!acc, and only town!ali is pushing on scum so scum!acc decides to swap the wagon onto town!ali which protects partner pep.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (isolation #99) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In here you give an long account scenario then I ask how is that even possible. You lol and say it's probably not lol.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (isolation #100) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Srceenplay »

VOTE: Gama Emrerald
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (isolation #101) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:51 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Well now we know what to do
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1576 (isolation #102) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1568, Srceenplay wrote:Well now we know what to do
Celebrate!! First Mafiascum.net win!!
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1577 (isolation #103) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Gg all. I thought I was going to blow it for us last day.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1584 (isolation #104) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Thanks regfan for the commentary. That was a good read.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1585 (isolation #105) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Any notes for me?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1594 (isolation #106) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Srceenplay »

If gama would have came in and fought for the pr with you town might have had a better chance.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (isolation #107) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Srceenplay »

I'm ok with you releasing mafia chat whenever. Not much to see.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (isolation #108) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

Don't try to be or do anything. Just play as town trying to find scum. Don't try to mislead or be vague. Just try to find town. If you are mafia don't even read who your partner is D1. Just be an honest questioning town folk trying to find scum.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (isolation #109) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

Ty
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1620 (isolation #110) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

Any criticism for anyone else Gamma?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1622 (isolation #111) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

You also have to see He was on the defensive already. When someone came in with a life line saying he's town he grabbed hold. That is expected right?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”