aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by aphix »

UNVOTE

In post 232, NotTheRealPaul wrote:aphix are u scum?
Well, this is probably town.

Jae is scum. Most likely with madtatters.

Yakko isn't necessarily off the hook for claiming BP without CC. If I was PR, I wouldn't counterclaim that at all. But less likely to be scum as he's not scum with Jae. As a scum partner, jumping onto the claim BP plan here would be super crazy.

I don't think the get BP to claim is a scum tactic by Jae, in fact it's not alignment indicative at all, so those who are giving him TC for it are wrong. It looks like it could help, and he has very nice helpful IC posts and I think you are combing those into a town read. Though I don't really see any good it does. I mean, if scum claim BP, BP counterclaims ... Cool, that's fine, but just because there isn't a CC doesn't mean anything, just means there isn't a BP and most likely not a cop. Rather that is happening or not here, no way to know unless you are scum. I don't really see this whole thing helping much, seems futile. Doesn't really give us much.

Anyways, going madtatters whole whining about why it was scum for him to do something but from his view point someone else is doing the same thing so it should be okay for him to do it, and his discussion afterward didn't come from confused town. It was newbscum. I mean, the why is me confusion can come from new town players, but the AtE was not real. Combined with the whole, "I don't know why people want to lynch MWAP" in is a super weird distancing from the wagon. It's not the usual distrust I'd see in a newer town player.

I don't see a lynch happening on Jae today, so ... I guess I'm putting my vote back.

VOTE: madtatters
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by aphix »

DP: Why do you say you aren't down for a townblock ... but then go ahead and decide to go with the crowd regarding NTRP?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:17 am

Post by aphix »

In post 236, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 235, aphix wrote:DP: Why do you say you aren't down for a townblock ... but then go ahead and decide to go with the crowd regarding NTRP?
2 unrelated things. Town blocs are where you collectively decided by assuming everyone in your Bloc is town. Me not being sure of NTRP is me wondering if I'm not seeing something everyone else is.
So you think because enough people read NTRP as town that you should also read him as town, but not because you think the people reading NTRP as town are town, but because there are enough of them? You might not be seeing something someone else is seeing but you aren't asking questions regarding it? No need to interact and try to figure it out just lay down and accept the masses thoughts?
In post 237, NotTheRealPaul wrote:Where do u see jae and tatters as scum together? I dont get that too much.
Because it looks to me like he very cleverly single-handedly derailed the tatters wagon. And the people that he's been calling town just jumped off the wagon with him.

In post 238, Ciara24 wrote:@ Aphix what do you think of MWAP weird, vague and without content posts?
I agree they don't have content. Which isn't good but I don't see anything alignment indicative in them. They are just blah and not helpful. I think it's more likely to come from town, scum tend to try harder to look like they are helping.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:14 am

Post by aphix »

In post 240, osuka wrote:He may have brought ntrp down the wagon (and derailed the wagon by doing so), but i was getting off very soon either way (vide 225 at the top of this page)

If jae flips scum I can put tatters back on the hanger but i don't expect either of them to
Are you partners with one of them?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:37 am

Post by aphix »

Knew it.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by aphix »

*yawn* Sad day. Hate going into weekends on this site.

Alright. Anyone mind giving top two lynch preferences and what reasons you think they are scummy?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:21 am

Post by aphix »

Welp, this game is going to be another shit show, and that right there is a good indicator I'm not going to be playing with MWAP again.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:49 am

Post by aphix »

In post 263, NotTheRealPaul wrote:
In post 259, aphix wrote:Welp, this game is going to be another shit show, and that right there is a good indicator I'm not going to be playing with MWAP again.
scumclaim 2? idk maybe its reachy but felt like a thing partner would say bcuz idk why town really posts this

*shrug*
In post 264, NotTheRealPaul wrote:everyones next post should include
VOTE: MWAP
No, no and no. It's because I pretty much 90% believe MWAP will flip town. And that he should replace out of he doesn't want to play. Also, won't be voting him. So when he flips town, you can say I knew he was going to flip town as I as scum and when he flips scum you can say I wasn't on his wagon as I'm his partner. So yeah.

Also, you don't see why town would say this? Because it makes the game a shit show is what this does. If he's scum and he claims scum, that doesn't make it a good game. If he's town and he claims scum, it also makes it a bad game. Either way it becomes a worse game. Already people aren't posting .... There isn't motivation to get anything done. Shitty game. Sad day.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:19 am

Post by aphix »

If you think his post is alignment indicative I have a bridge to sell you.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by aphix »

Jae, stop acting like anyone but MWAP should or will be lynched this day. It's a clear policy lynch that should happen at this point. I think he's going to flip town but I don't think saying he's playing a gambit is worth while, or helpful and if you think any of it's true you should fee bad. He's trolling the game. That's it. Now, could it have been better earlier that people tried to engage him instead of piling on shit for his lack of contribution, possibly, but I don't see that being fixed now.

Fuck I hate policy lynching. Hell I normally at least give someone three games before I refuse to play with them, but I doubt mods are going to do anything about his play here so ... Solve it my way.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 300, Alisae wrote:
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
H
I
F
O
R
G
O
T
A
B
O
U
T
T
H
I
S
F
O
R
A
M
O
M
E
N
T
F
O
R
G
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
V
E
M
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E

N
o
b
o
d
y
d
i
e
d
t
h
o
I should have been refreshing more ... I feel I missed something.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by aphix »

Also, in before PMs. Sorry not sorry, it was unlocked.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 311, NotTheRealPaul wrote:multi quote isnt working. pretend i quoted [p] 270 [/p] and [p] 291 [/p]

VOTE: aphix

You can't even put in post links?

PEDIT: thanks.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by aphix »

I don't know what the first qoute is, but I'll make a good guess. And if you can't figure out what happened there, and are pushing me as town ... Seriously ... That's what you have?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by aphix »

Did you read what was going on between those two posts or .... Were you just content to let the easy mislynch go through you just ignored everything?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by aphix »

Okay, so is town paul always this clueless regarding paying attention with what has happened? Because I don't see any sort of actual town making that push.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:42 am

Post by aphix »

In post 328, osuka wrote:@ciara: this doesn't feel like obvtown paul; i've played with town paul
at least
once and this doesn't quite feel like it, but i wouldn't be too quick to single him out as scum. Paul is a weird read to me sometimes

i agree with half of skitter's wall but she could be doing better, I guess? I get where most of what she says is coming from but eh

aphix kinda pings me. Reads town but something feels off, he'd be the kinda town that would be scum on weekends or something
Care to fence sit on a few other slots and fish for someone else to start a wagon?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by aphix »

VOTE: NTRP

I agree with a gut reading this as off. I don't know NTRP, but there is super weirdness in his post. Lets see where this goes.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 346, NotTheRealPaul wrote:yup dont respond to my posts just say gut and wierd and ongus while admitting u dont know what my normal is
What's there to respond to? You clearly can't comprehend what was happening at that point of the game and instead think you'll get support for another easy mislynch. Also not omgus(I at least assume that's what you were going for), but good try.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 349, NotTheRealPaul wrote:if i were guessing scum u'd two are at top of my list for ur votes.idk what to make of jae staying off yet. im not a fan of it but it could jut be town disagreeing with the lynch even though i dont get why.
Jae didn't want to be involved in the lynch as it might bring attention to his slot. He's done everything to avoid attention or being involved with anything or making a splash. Whoever replaced in and has a null read on Jae ... That's exactly why I think jae is scum.

Also, why aren't you pushing? Why aren't you asking other people to help pressure me? That's exactly what town should be doing at this point if you were truly that concerned about it. Instead you hint at it hoping other people well jump on, and feel they did it of their own accord instead of you pushing it.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by aphix »

I had class to go to, also, pretending you aren't asking made you go away! I win. WIN!
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by aphix »

Okay, NTRP ... If you can honestly go read MWAPs posts, and read through that whole thing and say NOTHINGs changed, I don't know what to say.

pedit: Nah so far your good. English is an awful language anyways.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 264, NotTheRealPaul wrote:everyones next post should include
In post 266, NotTheRealPaul wrote:why the fuck does he flip town? do u think he intentionally being a little shit to get mislynched?
In post 361, NotTheRealPaul wrote:yes he got angry but content wise he provided nothing and was keeping with useless townie.
Scumslip.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by aphix »

Now that I caught scum I'm going to go ahead and take a day off ...

Also, anyone else concerned that someone is taking a nearly two week VLA ... I feel like if I couldn't commit to a game for a full in game action I'd replace out. Like, I'm not saying it's AI as that's crappy, and I don't want to lynch the slot for that but .... Leaving for a whole IG day basically just nerfs an already crappy game.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:37 am

Post by aphix »

Alright. One there is something there. You notice he says there is NO way MWAP flips town. Now, he's saying that MWAP wasn't providing any content and was "keeping with useless townie".

There is a clear disconnect in that thinking there.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:47 am

Post by aphix »

In regards to why I switched on MWAP, because there was no way the game was going to recover from that keeping him there. He was also becoming increasingly toxic and starting to attack people. It didn't look like the mod has any concern with what was going on and it needed to be handled in game. Even if he didn't get lynched it was going to create an awful environment and the game was going to be even less playable then starting out effectively day one with 5/2 game.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:50 am

Post by aphix »

Also, no one unvote me. I want plenty of time to see who comes in and hammers early. It might actually give you a chance to win this game.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:46 am

Post by aphix »

In post 387, skitter30 wrote:
In post 385, aphix wrote:Also, no one unvote me. I want plenty of time to see who comes in and hammers early. It might actually give you a chance to win this game.
If they're both on you already, that might not happen lol.
Eh, if this is the case and no one pulls there head out and finds an actual lynch for the day then maybe I can rant about how crappy you all are and self hammer. I hear that earns me good player points.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 391, NotTheRealPaul wrote:lack of counterwagon, speed of a wagon, etc dont make it bad

bad reasoning makes a bad wagon imo. aphix coulda dodged this shit had he answered first time i asked but now its l-1 and has yet to answer.
Also this ... So I should be lynched for not answering his stupid ass question that has an obvious answer is the reason I'm being lynched? Also, I haven't yet to answer ? Which I already answered at this point .... Clear signs of scum not reading the game.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by aphix »

Also, because who knows what is going to happen once I go to sleep here, you guys are crazy, also because I'm sure I'll get lynch after saying this. I'm only like 70-80% sure on NTRP, but this won't be the first time I've seen scum and people have ignored me. I'd honestly still much rather lynch Jae today. He continues I swear to actively not get on anyones radars, not make a stance, not upset the game all. he's not doing anything to scum hunt or further a town agenda.

Pretty sure tatters is just VI ... I mean, scum are going to take him to end game if he is town as that's just easy mislynch right there.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by aphix »

Huh.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by aphix »

I assume everyone doesn't want me to continue talking about how scummy you continue to be, but wanted to make sure I had a placeholder there so they knew.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by aphix »

Well I know at least ONE thing that osuka is wrong about!
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:48 am

Post by aphix »

In post 418, osuka wrote:in an universe where aphix flips town i'm willing to reconsider paul yes

you've made a good case but i'm confident that aphix will flip scum and i'm stubborn enough that i'd take my reads over yours any day. I hope i'm not fucking up here but if I am i'm sorry
Well, good thing is osuka is probtown, I don't see scum playing "aphix is clearly scum" this well at all, and I've seen it a lot.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by aphix »

Huh again. Still super glad that the only time NTRP wants to even attempt to make a stance on his own is on me, because it looks like a safe place for him. Which at least a few other town members are stupid enough to go with it.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:24 am

Post by aphix »

Tatters wants to distance from a. Town lunch.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by aphix »

Osuka, I can assure you my wagon and everything else this day has done more for town then anything or anyone else this game.

But your SOOo right ... Town in should just so fight their wagon tooth and nail, because it's totally like they are so close to losing if they get lynched..... *eyeroll*
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by aphix »

Huh. So osuka thinks I'm scummy because I should be defending myself. Fuck off. I don't need to defend myself at all. There isn't shit to defend myself against. And if there was. Still not going to do it. That's not my job.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:41 am

Post by aphix »

Well, lets see, look at my iso for who I think is scum and why. I've made it clear. Most the game has spent the day talking about why I'm scum for bullshit reasons and doing fuck all else. Saying my game was shit osuka? At least I got you guys talking abit before you fucks decided to go back to circle jerking, which was pretty much my only goal today. If you are so sold on my being scum and think I should be lynched this early in the day, maybe spend the rest of the day figuring out who my partner is but most importantly who's scum when I actually flip town.

Instead, you rail about bullshit. Maybe the site meta has shifted but if any of the reasons for me being scum is common to how this site is played now this site has gone downhill fast, I could find as good of play if I logged into ToS.

We also have our wonderful IC, who hasn't done anything in the game so far, GIANT red flag. He continues to do shit all. And even refuses to read the game. The fact that he's announcing it doesn't make it any better. It just makes me think he knows what he is doing is shit and trying to get you guys to buy into it. Guess what, all those who think Jae is town have, and continue to. If he is down ... It's not acceptable and you should be calling him on his shit as he isn't helping this game from any angle.

NTRP continue push on me is awful. I'm still pretty sold on the fact that he says MWAP is definitely going to flip scum but then when it talked about it today, MWAP was just being stupid town .... If you thought he was stupid town why try and push it as a scum slip instead of a mislynch? Why, because the scumslip call out was a mistake and if he continued that discussion it'd look bad.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:52 am

Post by aphix »

In post 472, NotTheRealPaul wrote:okay i wanna know something. if someone srs u and ur town are u supposed to not discredit them? like am i supposed to prop u up so that i get lynched? like should i say ur reads are good? like dafuq do u want?
This right here I think conveys another aspect of what I haven't liked about NTRP. Thing is ... If he's conf town. No you don't try and descredit him. Does that mean his reads are god reads? No. You don't put him on a pedestal, but you also don't try and descredit him because he SRs you, there should be some sort of attempt to work with him, because you know he's town. Some sort of attempt to actually prove something to him. This immediate knee jerk reaction of OMG he SRs me so everything he says is wrong is just ... an over reaction, and honestly it seems forced like he's trying to do something unreasonable for town cred or something.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:36 am

Post by aphix »

Why Tatters. Why am I scum? Maybe some posts with reasons why I'm scummy. Also, why is Osuka town? What about a vote on mwap made him go from scum to town for you?!? WHY?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:19 am

Post by aphix »

There is NO alignment indication is asking for BP to claim. If you think that's the case you should stop. It help scum as much as it helps town, probably more.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by aphix »

JaeReed ... I was responding to the post that you qouted where DP says you are town because of the BP claiming. I'm not engaging you with it, clearly by your response you also agree it's not alignment indicative. So I don't see what your issue with is with my post ......
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:12 am

Post by aphix »

Ciara ... I'm only reacting to people day two?! ARe you reading the same game? I'm the reason you have any activity day two. If you are worried about someone that's not doing anything maybe you should SR yourself.

I explained the scum slip, day one he says MWAP is confirmed scum. He even states there is NO WAY he flips town (Emphasize is probably mine i'm not going back to check). Then day two he says, "Oh the whole time he was playing dumb town." Those two thoughts do NOT go side by side. Period. The fact that you misrep me here by saying I never explained it ... is fucked.

Not seeing any scummy activity ... Okay then maybe you should start playing and trying to find out. If you are have been so sold on me being scum your decision is to sit back and do NOTHING thre rest of the day? You aren't interacting with anyone, you arent' trying to get any more reads you just decide, "found scum done." If I am scum ... you I doubt you have SHIT to go on tomorrow. Why waste today?

I'm not advocating people not press their points and that's another horrible misrep. I'm saying i'm not going to defend myself, people can push their case just like I'm going to push mine, I may refute points against me and show how they aren't true but I'm not going to winge and whine and try so hard in my own defense.

NTPR is the only person that you think I've made a stance on? Huh. Okay. Maybe try reading my ISO again.

I don't call people names to get them to believe in my reads. I will call people out for not playing the game or really doing anything. The point isn't to get them to believe anything I have to say, but to become active in the game. Guess what, it gets people to post, hell your wall hiding in several posts, what made you decide to come write all of that, considering it's the most you've actually wrote all day phase?

Now I wonder how many more town points Jae is incorrectly recieving for WKing.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:36 am

Post by aphix »

In post 509, osuka wrote:aphix, one of the reasons i'm advocating for your lynch is you've just kinda sorta defended yourself d2 and made an ass job of it. You're not scumhunting anymore and you don't even look like you're trying to lynch people

I think you're scum for unrelated reasons and so you're prime lynch material imo. I'm not very involved with this game however and i'll read more into this later, but as it stands now this is how i see it

Cool. Well I've stated why I think two people need to be lynched. Also, you're saying I'm not trying to lynch people and only defending myself doing nothing else? Can you tell me what game activity anyone else is doing? I'm not even sure everyone is posting. What they are posting is "aphix should be lynched" there isn't any actually pushes or reasoning or attempts to actually lynch me. So you're reasoning applies to literally everyone else int he game right now. Including yourself.

Also, the games nearly fucking stalled out. If you are going to lynch me fine, cool. Why spend all day pussy footing around it. Either continue playing the game with the intent to lynch me and try to get actual information out of the day and be prepared for me to flip town, or fucking lynch me and move on with the day instead of stall out further with more and more apathy building up and therefore ruining the game.

Scum is maintaining inactivity here. They aren't posting content and they are hiding among a inactive town. And you guys are letting them on the basis that, "ooh, aphix tried to say someone scumslipped and he's a little mean so clearly he's scum." One I still support it's a possible scum slip, two, I've already stated I don't think it's 100% confirmed but it's something to go off of. Three, yeah, I'm an asshole. Make no apologizes for it. Not AI. There's probably more to say here but it's worthless for me to talk about my meta.

Paul still needs to be lynched. Barring a paul lynch the only one I'd consider currently, and I'm still waiting for some posts on someone, is JaeReed. Two most likely scum in this game.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 517, NotTheRealPaul wrote:@aphixif scum is maintaining inactivity how am i scum? like srsly how? im one of the mist active although ive calmed down a bit
You are posting. You aren't actually trying to get anything accomplished.

Well, still waiting on some things but for now,

VOTE: JaeRead
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:47 am

Post by aphix »

Yeah. So, his reasoning for me being scum is crap, but he was so adamant about it, then out the the blue decides to vote with me?

Weird ... I wonder if it's because a few people mentioned they could see Jae scum ... I don't know anymore, NTRP is just awfully scummy.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:07 am

Post by aphix »

In post 549, skitter30 wrote:I'm slightly concerned that Paul's last post and their votes on each other are distancing attempts.

There is something weird in their interaction and what I feel is a weird flop by both players.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by aphix »

Wow ... Clearly a Paul, Jae team right there.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 558, JaeReed wrote:dude i am this close to not even giving a shit and just voting you.
Oh good. You'll continue setting a great example on how to play the game.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by aphix »

Thing is ... We have to lynch someone. You and Jae both fucking around back and forth and being super unhelpful ... if you both are town I'll probably stop playing again, because seriously there is no way you both are town here... this is awful. It's like you guys are actively derailing the game at this point, while proving no actual content, neither of you are trying to scum hunt. At all. Period. Now I get it's tough because we have no one playing so maybe that's some of it but wow ....
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by aphix »

Ebwop: had a computer refresh renegade. Wow. Seriously. Jae's unvote here to bring up someone that isn't even in the running to get lunched today. Like hmm. Maybe I can avoid lunching my partner. Let me target newbtown that works. And Paul's continued waffle. Like it doesn't look town at all.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by aphix »

ALso go on your date. Hopefully that's more important then this game.

Okay. So first Paul says there is a no kill. Now skitters most likely dying tonight means he has to change plans.im still telling you all there is a shit all disconnect between yesterday's thoughts and today's on the policy lynch yesterday. Even throw in the I guess I'll lynch myself then the added outrage of fuck that it's a horrible plan. Like you can't make this stuff up.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by aphix »

Well all I can say is it's Jae or Paul for me. Although at this point I think I'd prefer to sort Paul. Because IMO that gives us the most information I think the most people have made a stance with paul at this point.

PEDIT: fuck this is getting awful I can't post without five posts coming in.

Jae: I think he's posting this way to look town. It doesn't look right. It's a classic frustrated townie play. It could be scripted. You would see this shit in a fucking wikipedia article. Combined that with everything else. It's crap.

NTRP: Yes if you are scum buddies with Jae this whole shit show looks completely legit play. Also, your frustration and AtE look faked. Period.

Add in the now threat to replace out ...

PEDIT 2: Alisae can you update VC to have the correct number of players?

PEDIT 3: STOP POSTING

PEDIT 4: DAMNIT BLACKVOID
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by aphix »

I swear to god with that post tatters could be scum if there was daytalk .... As that's just the sort of post that could continue fracturing town .... Jesus christ.

I'm still waiting on BlackVoid, really hoping to actually have play from the slot.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:43 am

Post by aphix »

Looks like an attempt to distance from a wagon that didn't look right to me. In retrospect I'm pretty sure it's how tatters composes their sentences that looks odd. Like, it's not unusual to be weary of a wagon specially one you don't understand. It looked strange there.

In regards to seeing who hammers ... Wasn't nearly so much as scaring off anyone that hammers. That's a bunch of wifom in terms of hammering. I really wanted people not to unvote for a chance for someone to hammer. I think that my lynch at that time would have been a good potential to actually have something happen in this game.

You were going to explain to us how Paul is conftown though?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:22 am

Post by aphix »

In post 641, BlackVoid wrote:With that said, I thought him wanting to replace out was indicative of town. That seems like a dick move for scum to pull upon being caught and Paul comes across more as a laid back, chill dude so I have a hard time imagining him doing that as scum. But I can see town getting this frustrated.
See to me if you look at everything NTRP has been doing when there was pressure was "classic town move," to me it looks scripted. Like he's trying to look town.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:08 am

Post by aphix »

Alright. Sorry for missing the end day there. I agree with skitters there.

Although bear with me for a moment, anyone deciding to claim doctor here?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:58 am

Post by aphix »

In post 805, osuka wrote:Doctor is an impossibility given the bp
Thanks for ruining the fun.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:00 am

Post by aphix »

People are dumb.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:08 am

Post by aphix »

So .... Where's Random Midget?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:22 am

Post by aphix »

oh, nvm, hasn't been open long.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:29 am

Post by aphix »

Agreed. Read and let us know.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by aphix »

Did/do you seriously not know who got replaced?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by aphix »

Honestly I'm waiting on RM and BV right now. The slots were never beneficial slots for town. BV so far seems alright, but I don't necessarily think he's brought much yet into the game.

RM replaced into a slot I've been concerned could be a scum lurking slot. It's a slot I have been waiting to see something from for awhile and hasn't happened yet.

Paul has seemed a little less scummy today, but there are still parts of his posts that don't seem right.

Osuka .... Well I'm mad at him currently for ruining my fun. I think it would be really easy for scum to hid among the players that we've had in the game so far. I have a town lean here, but have no faith in it.

Also, I thought that tell was one of tarhalindur's but it's not int he wiki for his tells so maybe I'm wrong.

I do think that tatters/RM has moved up the list some, I was leaning newbtown on him but don't like RMs replace in so far. I always get worried about someone that wants to make a post about his feelings five pages into a 34 page game .... Specially when he's town reading someone for "pushing the game forward" by page five, like it's a hard thing to pretend .... Not to mention not bothering to use the correct slots names which indicates a lack of interest in actually following the game properly.

Right now, probably need to at least do a ISO read though but I don't actually think I'm going to, not invested, so I wait to see if the replacements actually want to play the game.

5v1, right now, hard pressed with no new information, I'd probably lynched tatters/RM slot. If game goes to night, see who gets shot, no lynch and aim for the 2v1. One of the NKs is going to be on skitters, the other one might actually give us some sort of information, to solve the game, but we have ten days left on this day phase .... Hopefully someones going to play, as I keep forgetting about this game as nothing is happening, and I'm not a massive analyze the game and solve it sort of player(Probably why I'm really bad at it.)
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:08 am

Post by aphix »

Yeah, if that's town I'm fine with losing.

aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #66) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:32 am

Post by aphix »

Yeah. On second thought ...

aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #67) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by aphix »

Fuck ... I'm not in a better place rereading DPs iso ....

Right now it's RM, NTRP or Osuka .... DP jumped on NTRPs defense when I claimed he scumslipped, he jumped on defense hard .... I normally don't see coming that hard to the defense of a partner but I believe DP really thought he'd get more thought more people would think my statement there would be lynchable, so I don't know. Tatters ... he continued talking about being newbtown. And felt very coachy in his interactions ... Don't know if DP would do that with his partner, it's an association but not necessarily partners ... Osuka however, at ISO #3 claims Osuka is being shitty and everything, but since my predecesor sheeped that shittiness that's somehow scummier ... Then he no longer interacts with Osuka ... Literally the rest of the ISO only mentioned Osuka because of other peoples posts, and at no point does he bring up Osuka, that level of not interaction shouldn't come from partners ... but I know I've done it ....

And wow ... I don't know. Osuka iso pretty much reads he didn't want a DP flip at all, but he didn't want to actively oppose it. And his iso is super ... bland ....

Fuck this game ....
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by aphix »

UNVOTE: NTRP

FOS: Osuka

Unfortunately think this is more likely the case.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by aphix »

I think town!osuka at the point in play, would have been much more likely to hammer me. Between it being 12 days before deadline .... Skitters loud declaration that he's going to push whoever hammers ... along with the fact that scum has to look for tracker, they can't afford to shoot skitters yet all keeps osuka from hammering me when he gets the chance .... Hell, even even tried pushing my wagon through by lying about tatters posts in . And that whole posts looks like he wanted to look purely like he's supporting my wagon but clearly didn't want to hammer. He tried derailing DPs wagon, he even jumped off of it. Mentioned many times how dp wasn't his preferred lynch, but he went along with it without trying to push any others .... I'd assume he doesn't want to look like he's opposing the wagon too hard ....
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by aphix »

Like, if he thinks I'm so scum why isn't he continuing to push for my lynch? Because he'd rather have someone else push for a mislynch to set them up for a final mislynch. He's also prefer to continue having my rant about scum!paul instead of get me lynched today. Like ... I feel like a lot fits here.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #71) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by aphix »

Archeig please actually read and follow up?

RM you said you were reading and going to post about it. Now you act like you aren't planning on reading?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:01 am

Post by aphix »

One, I don't think you know what chainsaw defense is .... two, if you've played in the awful games I've had and with all the crap that's happened in them, you tend to get an eye for picking out shitty players that are just trying to ruin the game and you can look past that at actually alignment indicative behaviors. There is no way pushing MWAP as scum at any point earns someone town points.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:02 am

Post by aphix »

In post 909, Randomnamechange wrote:ive read about 20 pages so far. i find it easier for people to ask me specific things then i go back and case that.
Cool, that can easiely come after you've read the game and provided some actually content. Otherwise your responses get to be manipulated and at least tainted with other peoples opinions. And becomes not as helpful.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:32 am

Post by aphix »

Do you think I was trying to gain MWAPs support by defending him, what does a scum player get for defending them? Could you explain a little more of what my motivation is there?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:00 am

Post by aphix »

Archwing, you want to actually post any actually reasoning instead of just trying to fling shit?

Also, there is a good chance unless my scum partner is a universal town read ... he's going to be lower on my reads list most the time ... You say he got DP right, but DP was scum in both those lists .... If fact his list was the same regardless of rather he thought I was scum or not .... That seems really weird considering he wasn't interested in pushing any of those three. But you say he gets town points for putting a scum player in 3 out of 5 players when he doesn't consider himself, me or Skitters? And it's the same three people if he isn't considering himself or skitters. How is that town at all?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:19 am

Post by aphix »

So skitters, DP also had a scum read on Osuka, but votes someone sheeping osuka, then preceeds to NEVER interact with osuka for the rest of the game. Do you think DP is that good at the game that he decides to set up someone by poorly interacting with them then failing to interact with them the rest of the game? Not to mention it's made worse by Osuka not providing any content this game, which do you think he anticipated that as well?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:43 am

Post by aphix »

In post 934, Randomnamechange wrote:In post 914, aphix wrote:
Do you think I was trying to gain MWAPs support by defending him, what does a scum player get for defending them? Could you explain a little more of what my motivation is there?

towncred post flip
I have so many things to say here, but I'm just going to laugh in your face.

pedit: Definitely disagree with giving town points for unvoting a potential scumpartner. It's not like he attempted to generate any discussion surrounding it, or really have a reason for the unvote, he then also revotes pretty quickly, which seems indicative to me he thinks the unvote was a mistake.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:11 am

Post by aphix »

If it's within the hour, how do you give town points for "avoiding a quickhammer." I don't think there is a quickhammer at that point in time. If it's that close to deadline ... guess what, we either lynch DP or we lynch Jae, if one flips town we lynch the other one. Everyone knows that is the correct play for town. Period. Unvoting there goes against that.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:38 am

Post by aphix »

I'll agree it's not a scum tell. That wasn't my intent to argue.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 943, osuka wrote:at that point if i recall correctly, we had about 8 hours on the clock. Also if memory serves, we were talking about lynching dp vs. lynching ciara.

my vote put him at l-1 and I wanted to give it a little more thought. i revoted quickly because i came to the conclusion that he was the better lynch/the one we were going to get (given the deadline)

So ... You have DP and Jae with opposing claims and you are claiming your trying to figure out rather or not to lynch DP or Ciarra?

FUCK THAT.

VOTE: Osuka

So, to answer who I think is the scummiest, it's osuka.

Madtatter's slot I think is least likely to be partners with DP, Osuka the most likely based on interaction's and/or lack of them. And I'm pretty sure I posted about this, so yeah. Paul's slot is my second lynch choice but it's WAY further up the list then osuka.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #81) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by aphix »

And in before someone comments, yes at the time of writing this I couldn't think of who replaced who, works been hectic this past week or so.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by aphix »

IN regards to archwing's read on osuka, it pretty much boils down to meta, which I don't really have any faith in the read whatsoever.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #83) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by aphix »

I actually put a lot of information in regards to my scum reads right now, including order I think they are most likely scum and why when I was going over DPs iso, his interactions with people and theirs with him.

In regards to the replacements I honestly think they are VIs. They have a lot of information that is just outright misrepping. They want to dig into Osuka's meta as to why he's town but just outright call play that's fairly common from my regardless of my alignment as a reason to scum read me. Not to mention some of the stuff I think they are just pulling out of their ass. I don't think being stupid is alignment indicative though, wish is good or we'd all be scum a good portion of the time. I don't feel getting into a fight about it at this point in the game is going to be useful at all though.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by aphix »

Or, he votes BV. Pushes a no lynch. Which isn't the best for scum here, therefor he gets town points. Otherwise he is only looking at archwing then him as the general consensus, which as scum, means he has to break that up. It's just about the only safe play to not be on a town lynch here.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by aphix »

I don't think RM or BV really matters much. I don't think RM is on the table either.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by aphix »

The other thing is ... if Osuka is town ... it makes it much much harder to actually lynch scum without him here. town!osuka voting bv makes it so the other four town players have to come to an agreement some sort of agreement.

And, the thing is, if it gets him town points ... Like you have decided to say he's probably coming from town there ... that's PLENTY of scum motivation in the position he's at ... Like ... Like, if there is a no lynch, maybe we go back to archwing and osuka tomorrow, maybe osuka earns town points and gets out of the lynch pool. It doesn't even really give town any more time. As tomorrow isn't a bad no lynch option if there is a mislynch today.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #87) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by aphix »

I'm PST, it's 803pm right now. I won't be here at DL, don't see myself changing my vote either.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #88) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:13 am

Post by aphix »

Ooooh. Sweet! Well glad I am trying and recognizing a lot of my 1v1s tend to be tvt.

RM, no apology needed. Nothing you said wasn't untrue, just isn't AI in regards to me at all.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #89) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by aphix »

REally glad this lynch went through. No lynch or a mislynch today probably means I get lynched before end of game. So good work guys.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #90) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by aphix »

Paul's slot was still second out of the three, osuka, archwing, randommidget, but that was more interactions with DP then anything paul or even osuka did, although with osuka it was combined with some lurker and plays I couldn't quiet understand.

I was ruling out BV currently, because I figured if BV is town they don't make it to lylo with so many people calling them town, not to mention after the read through post flip, I didn't ever see DP making the shot. So it wasn't a hard clear with the Jae's tracker claim, but it helped a lot in reinforcing townie play.

Sorry I wasn't here for the DP lynch and the end of that day, I honestly forgot about the game, despite having email alerts set up for it. I didn't read one and they kept piling up, and I'm really glad no one forced the issue. As "I forgot about the game," is an awful excuse to make.

I actually don't like games larger then 13 players. It feels like it takes so much longer, and there is almost a guaranteed chance I'll end up clashing with someone in larger games, beyond game terms, combining it all together is why I don't play them, even with a hydra, but that's because Jingle got tired of me making him play a hydra on his own until I decided to catch back up to the game. Which is rude and inconsiderate of him.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #91) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by aphix »

Hahah. Just read PTs, Alisae, almost every game I get run up day 1 or 2, it keeps things fun that way, I don't think I've gotten lynched as town the first time in the game I've been ran up to L-1. I'm comfortable there.

Because someone wondered about the MWAP lynch in one of the threads, my vote was purely a policy lynch, where I don't really agree with policy lynches in general, the problem is that was becoming very toxic and was only going to get worse, reading the PT thread, I'm going to say I was right in that thinking, and by the fact that I partook in it, I think it was a completely necessary policy lynch, and have no issues saying I will never play with him again. If he comes back and joins a game I'm in I'll replace out. No qaulms about it. It wasn't going to help to wait and see if it became something Alisae or higher needed to step in for either with a modkill or a force replace due to ban or whatever. Now, I do think it could have been avoiding as I don't think how MWAPs lack of content was handled the best, I don't think his response was will beyond reasonable in the circumstances.

Last topic that I was a jerk on that'd I'd bring up is the JaeReed thing. I'm still not a fan of ICs lurking. I don't think Jae went against any of the rules for IC or anything, and playing a lurky, kind of scummy game as a power role is a fully solid strategy. I personally feel very strongly that ICs should be more involved with newbie games, that's all.

I've had good success getting people to provide content by being a jerk, but it is something to be careful of as I'm pretty sure I've caused someone to replace out(Not positive, was never told I caused it, so maybe my opinion that I'm important is in the way here) and that honestly would never be my goal to make someone not play the game. Yes, if you don't have time to put into the game, I'd rather have someone replace out but don't want anyone to feel they have to or they want to because of someone else's actions.

Anyways, it's 1240 and I have to be up in, 6 hours or so and I'm just rambling. Over all the game turned out way better then I thought it would for a bit there.

Regarding FOS: I'd be interested to see it being used more, as it might be interesting to see, but it was used little here, and the extra mod effort in tracking it I can't imagine was worth it in this case(Although maybe it was minimal? IDK). I'd imagine for it to be something to be helpful game wise it'd have to be used more consistently to mean much, but I'm horrible at the game so what do I know.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”