lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 2 . 21
  • aphix
    ---------- 3 ( DoctorPepper, Ciara24, osuka )
    L- 2

NotTheRealPaul
    - 2 ( aphix, Skitter30 )
    L- 3

Not Voting
    ----- 3 ( NotTheRealPaul, JaeReed, madtatters )
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-08-29 19:41:35)
FOS COUNT 2 . 21
  • NotTheRealPaul
    - 1 ( Skitter30 )

Not FoS'ing
    ---- 7 ( JaeReed, Madtatters, osuka, aphix, Ciara24 )
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-08-29 19:41:35)
Last edited by Alisae on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 466, Madtatters wrote:
In post 463, skitter30 wrote:VOTE: Paul

This is scum, unfortunately. Sorry Paul :(
You don't sound so apologetic
. Not really seeing the scum here.
What are you implying with the bolded?
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:44 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 476, JaeReed wrote:

You don't sound so apologetic
. Not really seeing the scum here.
What are you implying with the bolded?
Hey! You! I asked you questions! Answer em!
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:52 am

Post by aphix »

In post 472, NotTheRealPaul wrote:okay i wanna know something. if someone srs u and ur town are u supposed to not discredit them? like am i supposed to prop u up so that i get lynched? like should i say ur reads are good? like dafuq do u want?
This right here I think conveys another aspect of what I haven't liked about NTRP. Thing is ... If he's conf town. No you don't try and descredit him. Does that mean his reads are god reads? No. You don't put him on a pedestal, but you also don't try and descredit him because he SRs you, there should be some sort of attempt to work with him, because you know he's town. Some sort of attempt to actually prove something to him. This immediate knee jerk reaction of OMG he SRs me so everything he says is wrong is just ... an over reaction, and honestly it seems forced like he's trying to do something unreasonable for town cred or something.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:09 am

Post by skitter30 »

^

(I'm a she btw).

This is a major problem I'm having with Paul right now. Yes, you can think I'm wrong. That's fine. But my perspective is basically guaranteed to be town here, and instead of trying to work with me, you're discrediting me. Instead of showing me why I'm wrong, you're just telling me I'm wrong.
In post 470, NotTheRealPaul wrote:im feeling a bit under the weather rn. ya ik timing is shit.. if u think im scum tryna get out of skitters' trap ur a dick.
Nah, you're fine. I hope you feel better! I actually have the flu :( Fever broke, so progress.
In post 470, NotTheRealPaul wrote:like ive tred ppl who sr me in the past, i dont fuxking omgus everyone who srs me.
Irrelevant misrep.
In post 472, NotTheRealPaul wrote:okay i wanna know something. if someone srs u and ur town are u supposed to not discredit them? like am i supposed to prop u up so that i get lynched? like should i say ur reads are good? like dafuq do u want?
K. I'm confirmed town here, right? So, no, you don't discredit
me
. You say you think my reads are wrong and that you're going to try to show me why. No, you aren't supposed to prop me up if you think I'm wrong. But there's a big difference between disagreeing with me over a read and trying to discredit me.

The following are attempts to discredit me and my perspective in general, and not just my read on you.
In post 318, NotTheRealPaul wrote:awwww. ur wrong already.
The 'awwww' is condescending, and the 'already' implies that I'll be wrong in the future, in addition to just being wrong about you now.
In post 335, NotTheRealPaul wrote:ya if not for the bp claim id sr the slot.
Baseless shadethrowing where you insinuate that my thought-processes are scummy and thus not credible.
In post 336, NotTheRealPaul wrote:not much too respond to in skitters points. i mean, seems she thinks im not genuine or some gut feeling? i mean sorry ur gut is off?
Implying that my points aren't valid and unworthy of responding to. Reducing my argument to gut.

Like, I can go on if you want, but I don't think anyone is actually going to read this lololol.

I think me/Paul is just going to continue going around in circles, so I'm willing to stop pushing it if Paul wants me to, but I'm not changing my vote.

Right now, I want to hear from DP/Jae/Ciara/Mad, because I don't think I have enough content from them or interaction with them directly to sort them properly.
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Madtatters »

In post 469, skitter30 wrote:

You don't sound so apologetic. Not really seeing the scum here.
I am apologetic, cuz I like playing with Paul :(
In post 444, skitter30 wrote:
In post 425, Madtatters wrote:Seeing as Aphix only has 1 to lynch, I'm not really as eager to have them lynched. For now, I just want to see if there are any other players jumping out at me as scum (particularly JaeReed, DP, and Ciara). Maybe I'll vote for Aphix in the future, but I want to see if there are any more people who are jumping out to me as scum, maybe even my townreads. I'd rather kill scum correctly to avoid a mislynch, than go into Night 2 because we lynched town about a week into D2 and risk town getting killed by scum in the night.

Just for now
UNVOTE:
Your initial vote on Aphix put him at L-1, so why is the fact that he was at L-1 at the time of this post concerning enough to you that you decided to unvote? What happened in between your initial vote and this unovte?

Who is your top scumread right now, and why? Who is your top townread right now, and why? (Don't answer with me lol).
Can you please respond to the above?
My top scum read right now has to be Aphix, but as I'm reading the game I am starting to falter in my original suspicions but with the other three that I had mentioned I wasn't sure about, I feel like Aphix is the most likely to be scum out of all of them, so for now they are my biggest scum read but not big enough for me to vote. My biggest town read right now is Osuka because since the vote on mwap, my original suspicions of him being scum were pretty much demolished and Osuka does not seem like the player that would be scum to me if there's anyone I would feel would be scum it would be Aphix and Jae Reed but I'm not 100% sure so I'm just going to wait and see the next couple posts and then I'll make my decision based on that even if I'll vote at all. But don't get me wrong, I'm not even 50% sure on JaeReed, Ciara or dr. pepper So don't quote me on that.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:36 am

Post by aphix »

Why Tatters. Why am I scum? Maybe some posts with reasons why I'm scummy. Also, why is Osuka town? What about a vote on mwap made him go from scum to town for you?!? WHY?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:05 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 109, DoctorPepper wrote:Also, NTRP, why vote Jae if you want the set up to be broken? Isn't asking the BP to claim something that satisfied that? Jae is pretty townie to me because of the BP discussion. I doubt scum would do that
DP, I replaced you in a game where you refused to claim BP after the JK flipped on D2 when RC!scum was pushing for the BP to claim. Why did you think I was townie and that scum wouldn't do that, given that game? :/
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:19 am

Post by aphix »

There is NO alignment indication is asking for BP to claim. If you think that's the case you should stop. It help scum as much as it helps town, probably more.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:23 am

Post by JaeReed »

^ What was the point to that post? I'm not entirely sure what you're even responding to here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Alisae »

C
i
a
r
a
h
a
s
b
e
e
n
p
r
o
d
d
e
d

P
l
e
a
s
e
a
n
n
o
u
n
c
e
V
/
L
A
f
o
r
m
o
r
e
t
h
a
n
h
o
u
r
s
i
n
a
c
t
i
v
i
t
y
!

A
n
d
p
u
t
u
p
f
l
a
g
s
T
h
o
s
e
a
r
e
v
e
r
y
h
e
l
p
f
u
l
f
o
r
A
l
i
s
a
e
s
!

T
h
a
n
k
y
o
u
v
e
r
y
m
u
c
h
!
:
]

L
o
v
e
A
l
i
s
a
e
<
GTKAS
| here.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Skitters ive already explained why isaid those things. Not at the time but u should be able to understand in hindsight why I said all that stuff about ur reads. Literally bcuz there was one substantitve point there. And I already looked over ur initial points.

Tbh tho its prob best if u stop pushing and look at others.

VOTE: Jae

Stop ignoring me
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:35 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

also skitters at that point ur argument was mostky gut. like ur initial readlist i already went thru (albeit much later then after it was put out) and explained why ur initial read of me was based of things that i thought were dumb/had no real way to respond too cuz there was no real argument
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:39 am

Post by JaeReed »

NTRP, you haven't asked me any actual questions. No idea what you want from me here.
Are you scum is literally going to net you the same response regardless of my alignment.
If you have a real question, I'll answer.
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 482, JaeReed wrote:
In post 109, DoctorPepper wrote:Also, NTRP, why vote Jae if you want the set up to be broken? Isn't asking the BP to claim something that satisfied that? Jae is pretty townie to me because of the BP discussion. I doubt scum would do that
DP, I replaced you in a game where you refused to claim BP after the JK flipped on D2 when RC!scum was pushing for the BP to claim. Why did you think I was townie and that scum wouldn't do that, given that game? :/
I'm not sure I'm remembering that game correctly. Did RC push for the BP Claim before or after the JK flip? You pushed for it during game start.

Plus I was already getting heard in that game because RC was being a total douchenozzle
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

He pushed for it after the JK flip. I guess I'm just a little wary that was a lazy read in order to attempt to buddy me.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by JaeReed »

DP, could you point me to the posts where you suspect aphix again, please? I want to review that when I get home as well as his reaction to his wagon.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by aphix »

JaeReed ... I was responding to the post that you qouted where DP says you are town because of the BP claiming. I'm not engaging you with it, clearly by your response you also agree it's not alignment indicative. So I don't see what your issue with is with my post ......
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@Jae: I kinda feel like you're ignoring the me/Paul/aphix thing. The only stance you've given on the topic is that Aphix is townish because he's being stubborn and doesn't seem to be trying to appeal to others to get out of the lynch. I kinda feel like you're avoiding talking about Paul; the only time you've talked to him or about this entire day is when you said you weren't sure what he was looking for when he asked you if you are scum. I'm also not sure why you're bringing up the 'is-BP-talk-AI-or-not' convo at this time.

@Mad: It's time to play 'Explain Your Reads - Why Addition'!!!

Why is Aphix your top scumread? Why isn't he as scummy as earlier? Why is Osuka your biggest townread? Why is he townie because of MWAP?

Bonus points if you explain your reasoning by pointing to specific posts!

Also, I know you're not voting right now - in an ideal universe, who would you want to lynch today, and why?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 492, aphix wrote:JaeReed ... I was responding to the post that you qouted where DP says you are town because of the BP claiming. I'm not engaging you with it, clearly by your response you also agree it's not alignment indicative. So I don't see what your issue with is with my post ......
My post wasn't about whether it was AI but DP's discrepancy in his stance between that game and this game. So more poking at his mindset than anything.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 493, skitter30 wrote:@Jae: I kinda feel like you're ignoring the me/Paul/aphix thing. The only stance you've given on the topic is that Aphix is townish because he's being stubborn and doesn't seem to be trying to appeal to others to get out of the lynch. I kinda feel like you're avoiding talking about Paul; the only time you've talked to him or about this entire day is when you said you weren't sure what he was looking for when he asked you if you are scum. I'm also not sure why you're bringing up the 'is-BP-talk-AI-or-not' convo at this time.
uhh gonna break this up a bit to respond.
1) Not ignoring but I have a lot of thoughts regarding this right now that I'm not certain how to put into words.
2) Still think aphix is townish for that and I don't particularly feel like he's discouraging content.
3) Yes, I'm avoiding talking about Paul. That ties into the "not certain how to put into words" bit.
4) Wasn't about whether the BP talk is AI so much as whether DP could believe it was when he scumread RC in a previous game for pushing the claim. He's right that the situations were different though, so meh.
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:08 am

Post by Madtatters »

In post 493, skitter30 wrote:@Jae: I kinda feel like you're ignoring the me/Paul/aphix thing. The only stance you've given on the topic is that Aphix is townish because he's being stubborn and doesn't seem to be trying to appeal to others to get out of the lynch. I kinda feel like you're avoiding talking about Paul; the only time you've talked to him or about this entire day is when you said you weren't sure what he was looking for when he asked you if you are scum. I'm also not sure why you're bringing up the 'is-BP-talk-AI-or-not' convo at this time.

@Mad: It's time to play 'Explain Your Reads - Why Addition'!!!

Why is Aphix your top scumread? Why isn't he as scummy as earlier? Why is Osuka your biggest townread? Why is he townie because of MWAP?

Bonus points if you explain your reasoning by pointing to specific posts!

Also, I know you're not voting right now - in an ideal universe, who would you want to lynch today, and why?
Aphix isn't any less scummy to me, so if you think about it, you can conclude that the evidence on Aphix wasn't very damning. My top reason is because of Icibalus. During D1, he was probably my number three top scum. How everyone reacted when I gave my reasons as to why I did what I did, everyone and his brother seemed content and unvoted. Except Icibalus. He never gave a proper explanation as to why he never unvoted, and stayed that way until he switched out with Aphix. Aphix wasted no time voting for me, and I'm still not understanding why. But enough about my whining. In reality Aphix is my top scumread because of Icibalus. With a few little details here and there, that's my conclusion. But it isn't really enough. But everyone loves a good surprise, so I'm going to wait one more day before I post my town and scum list.

Osuka, on the other hand, isn't necessarily town because of MWAP. Toxic Player, Annoying, not contributing to the group. Town or not, to it's better that Mwap is gone. As you can tell, I'm not very eloquent, so me explaining something to someone without giving them the run around is pretty difficult for me. Osuka pretty much reiterated my thoughts to text. But I know what you're thinking, "Tatters, Osuka thinking the same thing as you doesn't make him town. In fact it would just prove that you two are scum partners!" No. Osukas reactions have been comically consistent since D1. Like when I voted him D1, When he had votes me , when MWAP started on his shitspree, the reactions are consistent. The tone when he pushing someone is a recurring tone of frustration because as town he is always suspecting someone. And when people go against him, it's like a "why me" defense, as with Paul and myself. That's why Osuka is my Top Town.

Now I want to know why someone voted for JaeReed?? They're still in the middle of the spectrum for me. I'll come out with my list in a little bit, but for now, someone explain why Jae is scum.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:14 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 465, NotTheRealPaul wrote:@jae thoughts on the skitters/me/aphix interactions? what exactly about aphix makes it look like he is trying to gamesolve? he avoided my question for awhile and has been tunneling me ever seince skitter decided to start pushing me.

what are ur thoughts on tatters behavior?
did i miss answers to me. maybe u didnt address them to me and if yea then i apologize

UNVOTE:

@tatters it was to get jae's attention tatters. did its job.
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:46 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 491, JaeReed wrote:DP, could you point me to the posts where you suspect aphix again, please? I want to review that when I get home as well as his reaction to his wagon.
My main point is the insistence that NTRP scumslipped
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Ciara24
Ciara24
Goon
Ciara24
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:37 am