Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #301 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 230, Thestatusquo wrote:Oh also dunn either needs replacement or votes.
Nope, 48 hour prod timer. Also it's a little annoying that you're whining about this.

Gamma jumping all over my vote, the way he agrees with Llama about it being a bus feels scummy and the way he projects onto me about hopping on wagons feels scummy as well (something he did with both Marquis and me I believe)

Postie is leaning entirely too much on "my teammates think this and this" It's like she's detaching herself from the game. Also, this is totally what she would be doing as scum here I bet. I'm scumreading her.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #303 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Postie

I think she deserves votes. the way she's stepping back and referencing her teammates just feels scum driven to me
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #427 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 321, Postie wrote:Hey Dunn, how many games have you played with RC and what is your general opinion of RC's townplay?
I will explain the relevance of this shortly.
A lot of games, he's calmed down recently I think, he used to be the person I saw fakeclaiming/hard pushing his read every single game because he was confident on them

I don't understand the relevance
In post 354, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 305, ActionDan wrote:
In post 285, Gamma Emerald wrote:About 125, I felt the vote by Dunn was a bus so I was like "yeah there was bussing, so what". As for LQ's post, I guess that's a reasonable expectation, but there's also the fact that it was a common thread in the post, so I kinda didn't think anything was up with that one in particular.
As for the sauce read, I hadn't really seen much of him yet in that first post. By the time I posted 231 I had gotten to see what he was like more.
Why are you getting a townread from TSQ in the 1v1?
If you didn't think there was something funky with LQ's assessment of Dunn's vote you would not have called him out on it, despite it sharing a similar structure to his assessments on Llmarble's and Postie's votes.

Can you explain how the additional posts of Sauce in-between 105 and 231 drastically changed your view of him as a contender for your vote into someone that someone else might townread?

I see honest scum hunting from TSQ in posts 254 and 265. It's actually good he missed your unvote, as I think I wouldn't have as clear a picture as I do now than if he hadn't.
So what you're saying is the fact I picked it out means I should have noticed what you thought I should? I guess that's fair, but I guess I was just in tunnel vision.
As for Sauce, I feel like it's a general thing about the way he posts. Another person I feel is one of those "annoying but readable" types is Ramcius.
wrt TSQ, Are you saying the missing of the unvote was towny or that it helped you sort him?

Also Dunn I kinda want to know why you're voting Postie, which is kinda a faded wagon, over me, who has been more contentious currently.

Why? Do you think I should be voting you...? Shouldn't you know that's wrong from your point of view?

This is also in response to other people saying I should be voting Gamma, I see why he looks scummy but it isn't enough for me, I expect them to look like this as town, kind of scummy and awkward, I feel like I always use them as a scapegoat when I'm scum myself for this reason (not sure if gamma has realized this). I don't really scumread them.
In post 374, ActionDan wrote:Dunnstral, you have said Postie "leans back" when referencing her teammates opinions, but I neither see it as a crutch nor do I see any opinion of hers being deferred to her teammate's separate opinions (they seem to share many). Similarly, why if someone like RC is taking a large amount of interest in this game, would it be scummy to utilize and showcase his opinion?
Nobody has pushed her for her opinions, though

If RC was on a team with scum postie I'd expect him to be guiding her

What rubs me the wrong way is that she was constantly referring to her team which I felt was towny at first but realized would be happening if she was scum too

I think Marquis wagon didn't really have a reason to fall apart and I'm not swayed either way by any of their posting, I'd get that going again (I don't really agree with the wagon on tchill either)

VOTE: Marquis
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #438 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't remember wiki's ever being popular
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #536 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 446, Postie wrote:Okay then you should know that RC is pretty fucking great at town, which seems at odds with you criticising me for referencing my teammates, no?
No I don't agree with you
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #587 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 568, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: wgeurts

yeah i should have took my vote off postie apologies for that.
Uh this vote is pretty bad, I don't know why you're voting a slot that hasn't posted right now?

You seem off this game now, you seem timid compared to other games
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #645 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Let's talk about why you think those people are more likely to be scum than others based on meta/picking
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #646 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Tchill13

Looks too different, timid/inactive, compared to when I've seen him a few times as town
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #650 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Even though I just moved off Marquis onto tchill?

This is the second time you've accused me of bussing without anything to go on
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #679 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 676, Sauce wrote:@GE the way he paraded her and judging by the fact that she wrote guides I expect mastina to be a good scumhunter, which means Eddie will be a good scumhunter if he's scum with her on his side.
I have thoughts on this, I want Eddie to have a chance to respond first
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #681 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm voting tchill because the way he's playing here seems to be different enough from 2 games I have seen him as town in
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #696 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74256

Here is my experience with tchill, he was town and I had the general idea that he was town in this game. So let's compare his play in that game to his play in this game.

In that game, he had 490 posts. Wait, huh? This was a mini normal, not anything crazy. He has 31 posts here.
In that game, he spent the majority of his time pushing things, not the right things but he was pretty much always pushing, look at his iso and you should see what I mean. In this game, he seems... almost apologetic?
In that game, he put a player at l-1 on post 31. Here, he plays like this around wagons:
In post 161, Tchill13 wrote:I'm a little alarm llamarbale is already making associations around marquis.

I agree with TSQ marquis is pretty null.
In post 568, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: wgeurts

yeah i should have took my vote off postie apologies for that.
he is... apologetic? reserved? He's not acting the same as when I saw him as town. I'm wondering where his confidence went.

In post 416 where he questions why a wagon is going on him, tis response seems different from his town self as well
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #698 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Spoiler: Tchill Activity

Like, that game just happened. How do you explain such a discrepancy with just your post count, Tchill? And then why does your play seem different, as well?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #709 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 698, Dunnstral wrote:

Like, that game just happened. How do you explain such a discrepancy with just your post count, Tchill? And then why does your play seem different, as well?
Let's keep this going, I wasn't even in this game but it just ended (he posted in it more recently than this game):

Spoiler:

Oh look, he's the top post count again. Literally hundreds of posts as town, a gain. And he was actively posting in this game but disappears for this one

When you incessantly spam games with hundreds and hundreds of posts and basically make games less pleasent you BETTER BELIEVE I'm going to call you out for it the second you roll scum and start lurking
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #760 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 759, Postie wrote:
In post 726, Davsto wrote:
In post 169, Postie wrote:Outside of my first scum game, the only one I've really enjoyed, I have never not been lynched as scum on this site.
To be fair that's like, 90% because everyone's been very, very wary of you since you absolutely smashed your first scum game. This is bad self-meta.
Just because people were wary in the game you were in - the one
immediately
following my first scum game - doesn't mean you know the reason why I was lynched in
all
of my other scum games, because that absolutely wasn't why I was lynched in all of my other scum games.
How is this relevant to this game?
How does it tie in
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #767 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 765, Postie wrote:
In post 756, MathBlade wrote:
MOD NOTESProdding TChill13. He has 24 hours to make a content post or be force replaced.
Also no hammers before we know if he's being replaced or not
Why ?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #777 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 771, Postie wrote:
In post 767, Dunnstral wrote:Why ?
Because I can't read Tchill but if he's replaced there's a chance I can read the replacement.
Do you expect his replacement to be able to answer for Tchill's meta in regards to posting?

2nd, this is team mafia. If him lurking out benefits his team then he has a motive to do it.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #779 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Or can you prove that if Tchill replaces out, it's NAI?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #793 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 782, Postie wrote:
In post 777, Dunnstral wrote:Do you expect his replacement to be able to answer for Tchill's meta in regards to posting?
No but I don't see his play here as so damning that no replacment would be able to do something town enough to convince me the slot isn't scum.
Really? Then how do you rationalize tchill having a combined
posts in 2 recent town games, one so recent that he was posting dozen's of posts per day while simultaneously ignoring this game.

Nothing a tchill replacement says can change this "evidence" on him. Do you think this stuff doesn't matter? You seem to be ignoring it.
In post 782, Postie wrote:
In post 779, Dunnstral wrote:Or can you prove that if Tchill replaces out, it's NAI?
Why would I need to?
Because you are proposing that we wait for tchill to be replaced and try to read his replacement. I'm saying that there is a clear scum motivation for tchill to replace out. You are effectively campaigning that we give tchill's team a chance to wriggle out of being lynched. But why should we do this? What new information can a replacement bring us, when there's meta on tchill himself pointing to him being scum?

I don't think we should be considering your proposal of "let's wait for tchill to be replaced" if you can't prove that this isn't scum-oriented in nature.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #796 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 728, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Anyone interested in a last-minute actually good wagon on GE for that gross case in ?

Unvote, vote: Gamma Emerald
Hey, Cogito Ergo Scum, what's wrong with the heuristic's of this one? Or are you just derauling a tchill lynch by any means necessary at this point?

In post 709, Dunnstral wrote:

Let's keep this going, I wasn't even in this game but it just ended (he posted in it more recently than this game):

Spoiler:

Oh look, he's the top post count again. Literally hundreds of posts as town, a gain. And he was actively posting in this game but disappears for this one

When you incessantly spam games with hundreds and hundreds of posts and basically make games less pleasent you BETTER BELIEVE I'm going to call you out for it the second you roll scum and start lurking
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #799 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 795, Postie wrote:
@Dunn
- Link me some games that show Tchill has a meta of lurking as scum?
Hm, I actually can't find any

There's still the matter of his actual posting looking different to where he is town, though

I'm kind of eyeing Cogito Ergo Sum and wondering if they're white knighting/defending scum and wondering if it's better to just go for them instead
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #801 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Postie wrote:I went and found an Eddie town game.

Holy shit he needs rope right the fuck now
Llamarble wrote:I um.
Well fine then.
VOTE: EddieFenix
What are you guys seeing, can you point it out
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #806 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 803, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 799, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 795, Postie wrote:
@Dunn
- Link me some games that show Tchill has a meta of lurking as scum?
Hm, I actually can't find any

There's still the matter of his actual posting looking different to where he is town, though

I'm kind of eyeing Cogito Ergo Sum and wondering if they're white knighting/defending scum and wondering if it's better to just go for them instead
Doing Pre-Flip is almost always not helpful.
I accounted for both alignment possibilities, the read doesn't rely on tchill's alignment. What doesn't seem to be helpful here is your use of buzzwords?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #807 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 805, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 804, Postie wrote:
In post 800, Thestatusquo wrote:isn't postie doing the same thing?
Llamarble already linked a scum game.
In post 801, Dunnstral wrote:What are you guys seeing, can you point it out
In post 802, Gamma Emerald wrote:I compared this to that, I feel like he's a bit more muted than that game but his play seems to be coming off similar in tone
You'll notice that in the town game he's quick to start asking questions, giving reads, and actively trying to sort the people he's unsure on. There's actual, obvious game-solving happening, unlike here and in the scum game Llamarble linked where his ISO is full of fluff and the odd token question that he doesn't pursue or use to reach a conclusion. Idk how to explain this further without doing a post by post analysis. Which I might do.
no I was responding to dunn saying ces is scum because hes trying to get a lynch other than tchill. I'm just pointing out that you're doing the exact same thing.
Okay but I'm engaging with Postie too
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #809 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't know what you mean when you say my tone is markedly different between postie and ces
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #862 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 848, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 828, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 824, EddieFenix wrote:PLEASE PbPA. I love walls, just ask Gamma in my response to their GIANT. SPOILER.
I hate you. Your wall destroyed the previous page, I don't think your wall is healthy and you should stop making it so long.
I want you guys to keep your votes in play.
In post 826, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also Ranmaru a quick update to help you stay with the times: wgeurts got replaced by Davsto
Thank you, I'm going to re-read what he said. Care to vote LQ with me? Thoughts on CES and AD?
I could vote LQ, if Tchill gets replaced I will
Replacing out isn't nai. There's scum motivation in team mafia because it's potentially helping your team.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #871 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 864, LicketyQuickety wrote:That makes no fucking sense at all. If you drop out of the competition, you are out of the competition. There is no motivation to drop out unless you don't want to be a apart of the competition. You get zero awards if your team wins and you drop out.

But I will say there is SOME motivation for Scum to sub out and that is mostly due to stress and not being able to handle the competition as a whole. That said, if you are a known player to dislike playing as Scum, then this puts added stress on someone playing a Scum role who doesn't want to. And with the stakes being raise because of Team mafia, the stress is amplified.
It's team mafia, you're still helping your friends win, that is a motivation
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #872 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 866, Gamma Emerald wrote:replacing leads to potential loss of points, which is a negative
ok, I actually didn't know this.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #876 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Dunnstral »

It's time to slow down
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1289 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Srceenplay, why did tchill lurk out this game while simultaneously hyper posting in a town game he was alive in?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1353 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1351, LicketyQuickety wrote:IDK when it changed. It changed when i had the idea that it didn't look like Postie was actually playing, but that RC was playing through Postie. Let me go look for the first quote.
I think I said something like this too without specifying rc
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1429 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1427, Davsto wrote:So, Eddie Meta. First to note is that I'll be referencing this post a lot as it's a good sum up of Postie's claimed town- and scum-meta re:Eddie.

First thing to note is that, while the chosen games are from last year (which initially concerned me with regards to cherry picking) they are indeed the two most recent (substantial) games Eddie has played in. This is also a general comment that I'm fairly happy with their assessment of their two games. I don't think the difference is as blindingly obvious as painted, however. Also, I will note that his TBD play (scum) becomes a fair bit more like his Night and Day (town) play as the game continues, which muddies the whole thing a little for me.

Now, the other games:
Paint Mafia Mania (SCUM) - while more recent than the other two, this game is the reason why the qualifier "substantial" is in the paragraph above - an entire 9 posts, due to a personal situation ("unforeseen life stuff"), a fast moving game, and eventual replace out. So, while largely it could be NAI (as pretty much all could be equally explained with the lack of full engagement with the game due to being behind), I do notice even in this tiny sample that a fair few of Postie's meta-indicators are present.
Hunger Games II (SCUM) - this is a hydra game with Bulbazak (to find Eddie's posts, use Ctrl+f and search "-Fenix", as he signs all but his first post with this). Another of Postie's points is here - a very small number of reads. Pretty much the first half of Eddie's posts refer to a single player (Creeps). And yep, a lot of questions which aren't followed up on, and.. yeh you get the idea. I was honestly expecting to have a fair bit to argue against Postie with but... this is pretty much as they say. I'm almost disappointed.
Team Mafia 2015: Mod Error Mafia (TOWN) - four posts, nothing to see here.
Team Mafia 2015: 8:4 Vanilla Nightless (TOWN) - this one's a teeny bit more ambiguous, as there are a few early posts where questions aren't followed up on and a smaller number of players are engaged with. But who am I kidding - this is quickly resolved, questions are followed, he gets mulitple more reads quickly, his posting is indepth and lacks fluff.

Dammit Postie, when you're right, you're right.

Will take a look at this later, will likely vote eddie if I agree
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1436 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1433, Davsto wrote:If it seems like I'm a little annoyed that's because I somewhat am because if that meta had been obviously wrong then I'd have the Postie slot down as scum easy peasy bam and that would be one of my biggest troubles in this game shut down

But even with that and even if Fenix flips red, Postie could still be scum because she's being guided by RC and we all know he's rather bus-hungry

Don't get me wrong, that good meta has definitely put Postie on a townread for now and I'll probably not be actively scumhunting the slot for a couple of days (especially if Fenix flips red) but still I've got to play the game with such uneasiness
I think if eddie flips scum postie is probably town though

Remember the setup we're in, we don't even have to lynch postie to win if she's scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1506 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

What's wrong with the dichotomy?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1610 (isolation #35) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1608, Gamma Emerald wrote:Dunnstral
What's your read on me
Town
Thestatusquo wrote:I also want to poke at Dunn by the way.

He has three posts today and none of them are good.
Ok then: I'm ok with lynching Eddie and will vote him if we're ready

I don't scumread LQ, but I haven't been looking into this posts in-depth

Marquis pushing that there was a dichotomy but never actually going into why a dichotomy is
bad
(and I did ask) is at the very least strange
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1611 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I feel like Postie is town if Eddie is scum

You look like town to me
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1614 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Truthfully I never actually looked into it, I just assumed he was being voted for meta and figured I'd go along with it (also I thought I saw some favorable reactions to it)

I thought postie was relying on her team too much to the point of shirking responsibility off herself, that looked weird to me, I do think it is unlikely she busses though

I don't have an opinion on davsto slot, or on actiondan, I'll look at both of them but truthfully there's portions of the game I haven't read so I suspect I'll be missing on context unless I take the time to catch up on everything

CES doesn't look like scum to me from what I've seen, this is a change in a read I had on him earlier
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1616 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Considering I've been kind of skimming the game it's to be expected though, no?

Like you said, these are players on the periphery, I can give you deeper opinions when I get deeper into the game
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1618 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I know, I've been skimming since tchill flipped town

I don't know what else you want me to say; I'll contribute to the game
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1668 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1656, Ranmaru wrote:
Dunnstral
: A50 also wants you and your team to read my #1631 and comment on it as well.
What part do you want thoughts on?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1713 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1672, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1619, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1610, Dunnstral wrote:
What's your read on me
Town
What do you think of the reason I scumread you day 1?
Dunnstral answer this
Why did you scumread me day 1?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1802 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Seems good for today
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1882 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

What is the hesitation here?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1883 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Actually

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1899 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1890, Thestatusquo wrote:I think Dunn is the most scummy player in the game after eddie.
Let's hear it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1991 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1901, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Why the vote change? I mean, I kind of like it but I don't see quite what prompted it.
Just feeling it I guess, it feels liek marquis ignores stuff in thread sometimes in favor of AtE
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1992 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1988, ActionDan wrote:Dunnstral/Marquis and I would state Gamma for lack and anyone else, but I don't feel comfortable giving a scum read there.

If I had to recheck my town reads I'd probably start with Postie/Lycan/Davsto. But first I'm looking into Marquis' latest posts and also looking over gamma. (I guess I should also humor mastin by looking over that case, I never did)
Let's hear it: Why am I this lock scum for you. It doesn't make sense.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1994 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1993, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1719, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1713, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1672, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1619, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1610, Dunnstral wrote:
What's your read on me
Town
What do you think of the reason I scumread you day 1?
Dunnstral answer this
Why did you scumread me day 1?
Well I thought you had joined the Marquis wagon. I was wrong though because you started it.
Dunn I still need you to respond to this
I mean, it was a mistake and it got cleared up so it's fine, I don't think it's scum play to just lie about something like that, plus I wouldn't expect you to play like that as scum, overall I feel like it doesn't matter much
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1996 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm not though

I didn't notice the question, on top of that I don't think you would do that as scum like I explained?

Why would I be more critical?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2022 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1997, Gamma Emerald wrote:You kept "not noticing", after a while it can't be explained away as that, plus I feel like you would be a bit more critical of it since it was a reasoning on you
It didn't look like much to me
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2023 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2001, northsidegal wrote:don't believe that his rationale for voting marquis comes from a genuine place of conviction.
What does this mean?

Because what I described actually happened
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2025 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2004, northsidegal wrote:not entirely sure, but i don't think he actually believed in the eddie wagon in the first place. could be to avoid pressure for a poor vote on the wagon, could be to muddy up associatives. either way i think it's scummy play. the eddie wagon certainly seemed as if it was happening anyways. is there something specific about the people that changes something about this read, to you?
I'm still willing to vote/hammer that wagon, btw
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2029 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2027, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2023, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2001, northsidegal wrote:don't believe that his rationale for voting marquis comes from a genuine place of conviction.
What does this mean?

Because what I described actually happened
marquis hadn't made a real post in about 6 real life days and in about 300 posts when you changed your vote. i find it hard to believe that it just struck you how marquis' posting earlier in the game was appealing to emotion and such, causing you to switch your vote there because it's somewhere you actually wanted to go back to. i just can't see any reason for that voting pattern outside of not really caring where you're voting at all, and i think that that mindset makes you scum.
It doesn't

I feel like you don't really care what I say, though
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2034 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm not very invested in the game right now, that doesn't make me scum, and I intend to complete this game, and it jsut struck me that maybe marquis was a better vote than eddie when I really considered it

What do you think of that, by the way? About the eddie/marquis wagons? Lynching me won't make those go away so
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2258 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I think we should delierate this more before rushing into a marquis lynch

Why did postie die? She wasn't pushing marquis, right? It makes me feel like this is a part of scum plans
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2335 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Dunnstral »

More coming later but I got some agreement here
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2336 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Also somebody said this methodical lurking and excuses comes from scum, I agree with that in regards to tchill (and not myself)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2337 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Dunnstral »

and by tchill I mean marquis
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2339 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm not
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2507 (isolation #60) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't think you have a case on me

I'll get you your reads list if you want it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2592 (isolation #61) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Why do you say that LicketyQuickety ^?

I'll get that read list going shortly when I'm up to it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2594 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I can actually give you guys an idea now, I think LQ, Gamma, are town
Ranmaru next tier
Cogito ergo Sum and TSQ, davsto, lycanfire are all null
northsidegal, actiondan lean scum
Marquis is scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2682 (isolation #63) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

UNVOTE: Marquis

I'll take another look - you need to talk to me about why you're voting me right now because it looks like you're just trying to get a wagon going and it irks me, I don't make much sense in that team imo
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2685 (isolation #64) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2684, Ranmaru wrote:Dunnstral, tell me what you think of Shea's vote on Marquis, and Quick's vote on Marquis. Tell me what you think of this: #2607
I don't know what to think of CES, and yes I will look at this game some more and explain some reads

If CES were scum I'd be looking back at those as moderately suspicious I'm sure if that's what you're getting at, I need to look at him separately though
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3031 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Marquis ignored me again

Hopefully they find time to talk about why they're voting me before deadline.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3274 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3265, Ranmaru wrote:Lycanfire, Davsto, NSG, Dunnstral. Tell me what you think of what I have said regarding [Gamma, Quick, Shea], and tell me if you would be willing to compromise to one of them today. I'm going to sleep for now. Ciao.
I haven't seen all of what you've said, I'll add that I was sort of townreading both Gamma and Quick and don't think I'd be comfortable with them being the lynch for today

In general, I am pretty open to compromising elsewhere if needed
Ranmaru wrote:Quick: Same question. Who is scum on CEStown flip, and CESscum flip. In fact, everyone answer this. Ces scum = Ces, Shea, Quick.
I'm thinking Action dan
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3276 (isolation #67) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Thestatusquo
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3431 (isolation #68) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3428, ActionDan wrote:I really wish this day had been more a choice between Dunnstral / Marquis. Going through their recent iso's is depressing.
In post 2629, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Marquis

Dan has the hammer. He's the deciding vote.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3568 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

If you look deeper into the votes you'll see I had numerous opportunities to hammer people who weren't CES - I'm not scum
In post 3560, ActionDan wrote:The information on a scum CES flip was: Don't lynch Marquis before Dunnstral
I had the opportunity to hammer Marquis.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3569 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3565, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Dunn

Pretty sure this wins us the game.

@Lycan,

How do you explain me not voting for shea when I had the opportunity to and instead stayed on ECS if I am Scum?
What do you think about actiondan if it's not me?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3633 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Again, I had many opportunities to hammer what CES was pushing though, you're not looking at the full picture
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3656 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3634, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3633, Dunnstral wrote:Again, I had many opportunities to hammer what CES was pushing though, you're not looking at the full picture
Point them out, I want to look at all of them.
Alright, what I was thinking of for last day phase was the point where I unvote marquis even after he ignores me and lazily votes for me, also denying actiondan the opportunity to ever hammer marquis (who could be town)

VOTE: actiondan

This looks most likely to me
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3657 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

would vote tsq too, that's my other pick
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3658 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't think ranmaru is scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3660 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I saw his posting sequence that happens before my unvote and had second thoughts
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3662 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I didn't, I'm responding to you asking why I unvoted in the first place
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3689 (isolation #77) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:17 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3688, Shadoweh wrote:Which leaves you and Dunnstral
Jog my memory, why isn't actiondan scum from your point of view?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3703 (isolation #78) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Shadoweh truly taking on the role of their predecessor
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3750 (isolation #79) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3748, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 3745, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3742, LicketyQuickety wrote:He gives his stamp of approval for lynchind Dunn as of (let me check)...

Last Monday at 2:00 PM
Interesting, any other things from Creature?
Not really.
Can you paraphrase what he said about me?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3752 (isolation #80) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3749, Shadoweh wrote:Dunnstral, I didn't answer you because you asked me a dumb question that could have been answered reading slightly before what you quoted. (I don't think it's impossible for Dan to be scum)
What you said was "if he's scum it won't matter" then you started sussing out 2 other people to lynch, huh?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3761 (isolation #81) » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3533, MathBlade wrote: As a consequence, Lycanfire, who through no issue of his own, will be converted into a tree stump for the night and next day phase and will be modkilled at the end of the next day phase. He was
Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3817 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Maybe I'm biased but itfeels like it's less likely to be actiondan with his recent posting

UNVOTE:

I'm not convinced that LQ posting is coming from scum right now though
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3908 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: LicketyQuickety
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3909 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3819, Gamma Emerald wrote:Thanks Shea. Quick and Dunn it's your turn: describe why you townread who you townread.
You feel like town this game - I don't think I'm overlooking you either. Also your vote on CES looks good

Ranmaru was the Sauce slot and was on CES earlier on - They make a lot more sense as town than scum too
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3911 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3910, Davsto wrote:Dunn voting LQ is hilarious and scummy
Who should I be voting?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3950 (isolation #86) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3917, Ranmaru wrote:I am curious why Dunn is voting for Quick.
I think he has a decent chance of being scum, and if he's just going to blindly push into me then sure I'll vote him + that's what lycan is pushing
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3952 (isolation #87) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3841, Lycanfire wrote:Dunnstral: can you stop fucking your town meta to help your scumgame and do something productive this game you're pissing my team off thanks
Yeah I'm not doing anything like this
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3988 (isolation #88) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3960, Ranmaru wrote:I'm stating in the open that I'm not confident in my reads right now. I think it's possible you (Shea, Davsto) are a team, but i'm also considering (Quick, Marquis) as a team as well.
I'm finding it difficult to imagine Shadoweh as scum here - CES was voting on the slot when it was at l-2/l-1, I think it makes more sense as a mislynch scum was pushing for

Davsto play-wise feels like scum but I'm hesitant to vote him because of his vote on CES - at least I think that was what I was getting at when I looked at this earlier

TSQ's vote could have been a bus easily, but he's also contributing a lot ot the game. Still, I get the feeling he is pushing for a scum win with his reads right now.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3996 (isolation #89) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3911, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3910, Davsto wrote:Dunn voting LQ is hilarious and scummy
Who should I be voting?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4000 (isolation #90) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Dunnstral »

No, I'm not asking who you think I should be voting. I'm asking who I should be voting - I don't scumraed ranmaru and won't be voting there, there's a number of reasons for this. Where should I be voting, then? Why is my lq vote hilarious and scummy? Because it's not what you want?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4025 (isolation #91) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: TSQ

Who would do this?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4027 (isolation #92) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I realize we have 12 hours left
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4029 (isolation #93) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Yeah I'm starting to believe it isn't LQ again
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4031 (isolation #94) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't think anybody was ever accusing us of being a team though?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4034 (isolation #95) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4032, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 4025, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: TSQ

Who would do this?
anyone but you or ranmaru huh?
It's clear that this isn't what's going on though? If I just wanted a lynch I'd stick on someone else
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4037 (isolation #96) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4036, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4031, Dunnstral wrote:I don't think anybody was ever accusing us of being a team though?
Pre-emptive?
For what?

If you think LQ is scum, vote him instead of trying to start something on me. You backed off of him too.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4041 (isolation #97) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Explain what?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4047 (isolation #98) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4033, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 4029, Dunnstral wrote:Yeah I'm starting to believe it isn't LQ again
Based on what?
Some of your reactions today
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4048 (isolation #99) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4044, ActionDan wrote:anyway. TSQ is not in the cards Dunn and will probably end up dead with Davsto either tonight / tomorrow night after a no lynch should we fail to win today. Vote Shadoweh?
I don't think it's shadoweh either
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4050 (isolation #100) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

no what?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4095 (isolation #101) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4081, ActionDan wrote:But if we lose like that than so be it honestly. I will at least enjoy the schadenfreude from Lycan perhaps learning some sort of lessen. Unsure what form that will take.

pedit:

I had a town-read on Shea from forever ago back from the time when he voted gamma and gamma voted him, and since then I'd say he's in general been a bastion of sanity this game in a sea of people that were... less so. I suppose that's not the best of reasons for a town read, but there's really been nothing I can think of that's ever made me doubt it; even now I'm trying to recall anything in the flow of the game that I ought to pause for and I'm coming up empty. If I were to recheck anything it'd be his eddie vote and perhaps how he approached scumreads ~D3 and how hard he pushed them. I remember both of those things not giving me worries but if there's anything close to scum intent it would be around there. I'd also check interactions between him and Marquis, to be frank.
Bastion of sanity is a pretty solid tactic vs wildly accusing people

It's the sane ones you need to watch out for
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4194 (isolation #102) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

What about davsto?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4207 (isolation #103) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm taking a moment to think too

I think Actiondan is more likely to hammer than not there if he's scum and tsq is town -also if town we have a very hard day tomorrow

Ranmaru is really towny

I think it's 2 of LQ/TSQ/Davsto, sorry
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4208 (isolation #104) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4109, LicketyQuickety wrote:Creature thinks it's TSQ and Shadoweh.
ok, what changed his read on me?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4212 (isolation #105) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Gamma is the other one that seems like solid/lock town for me
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4217 (isolation #106) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Who would vote davsto?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4239 (isolation #107) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

My problem here is if I flip you guys will still be pushing ranmaru the next day
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4242 (isolation #108) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4237, Davsto wrote:What the fuck was that TSQ vote bullshit? Ranmaru was clearly bluffing and panicking. The fact that the momentum was put onto it by Dunn and Ran is even more of a red flag.

I still want a Ran lynch but I think it seems impossible at this point.

VOTE: Dunnstral
Justify voting me - why am I scum?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4244 (isolation #109) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Lq, you are lying about creature. He doesn't have thos reads, he wouldn't have that read on me, and there's no accountability for him switching his reads on the spot to suit your vote like that
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4248 (isolation #110) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4247, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 4244, Dunnstral wrote:Lq, you are lying about creature. He doesn't have thos reads, he wouldn't have that read on me, and there's no accountability for him switching his reads on the spot to suit your vote like that
LOL, great case, top kek.

So it seems your case on me is based on things that cannot be proven. Why am I not surprised?
Why did creature's read on me change?

Why was he scumreading me?
Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 4242, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4237, Davsto wrote:What the fuck was that TSQ vote bullshit? Ranmaru was clearly bluffing and panicking. The fact that the momentum was put onto it by Dunn and Ran is even more of a red flag.

I still want a Ran lynch but I think it seems impossible at this point.

VOTE: Dunnstral
Justify voting me - why am I scum?
name one pro town thing you have done this game.
I stopped responding to you at one point
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4252 (isolation #111) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4249, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 4240, Ranmaru wrote:I have nothing in mind, I just am genuinely confused why people don't see Davsto/CES when I do.
if you think I'm scum why are you "genuinely curious" about why I agree with you about what would be, from your POV, my scum buddy.

why are you prepping for the next day phase instead of seeing my lynch through?

How does arguing with ranmaru help here
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4254 (isolation #112) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I think TSQ is our best bet for scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4258 (isolation #113) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4257, Shadoweh wrote:There is a non-zero chance at any moment that I pass out and can't vote change fyi
Are you at all considering TSQ right now?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4261 (isolation #114) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4256, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 4254, Dunnstral wrote:I think TSQ is our best bet for scum
Convince me.
You guys can lynch me tomorrow if it's not TSQ, and I have no doubt I'll get jumped on

If we don't lynch TSQ today, he's not getting lynched tomorrow.

You guys need to pick between one of me/ranmaru to stake your bets on, not both.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4262 (isolation #115) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Lynching me -> lynching ran is not our best odds of winning, and you're playing into scums hands if you do that
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4283 (isolation #116) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4280, Thestatusquo wrote:I just don't really know who could possibly be scum if you're town.

...shadoweh?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4284 (isolation #117) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Gamma's town has been super town, too
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4289 (isolation #118) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4287, Davsto wrote:How about how your TSQ vote seems to be based more on the chance that someone would join you on him and lynch him over any actual scumread?
There was no support for tsq when I started that.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4292 (isolation #119) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4287, Davsto wrote:Dunn, you have some fucking nerve asking me to justify my vote on you when you've barely justified an action the whole damn game.
We're not playing the whole game right now, we're playing the day four lynch. Or at least I am.
In post 4287, Davsto wrote:How about how you and Ranmaru
You're not voting Ranmaru.
In post 4287, Davsto wrote:How about the way you're acting in attempting to vote based on who would be lynched rather than who you've actually stated as your scumreads absolutely mirrors the way that Ran was acting towards the end of yesterday?
Me mirroring Ranmaru - wait he's a living, unflipped player - what are you on about?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4293 (isolation #120) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4291, Davsto wrote:but multiple people had stated some interest
They really hadn't, I didn't actually think I could push that through, it was more of a stick to my guns sort of thing before going down
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4295 (isolation #121) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Davsto I'm not going to entertain you whining about my gameplay over the course of the game - I've contributed more than you have during day four, full stop. It is day four right now, I am trying to piece this together, you sit in the back row and say it's me and ranmaru without interacting with our clear or anybody else really
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4302 (isolation #122) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

TSQ if I flip town what are the biggest possibilities for the game? Who's mafia and who gets lynched?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4307 (isolation #123) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Good luck
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4309 (isolation #124) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

TSQ felt kind of town at the end too, I'd push on Shadow/LQ first tomorrow
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4311 (isolation #125) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4305, Davsto wrote:I will not be voting Shadoweh
tomorrow

:thinkingemoji:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4312 (isolation #126) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4310, Ranmaru wrote:Alright, so that's your lylo vote?
I don't think it's you/actiondan/gamma in that order

davsto is 4th I guess, if he has convincing associations with ces, I haven't looked, then it's tsq and the other two

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”