Alternatively,

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: No one
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 32, Ankamius wrote:^ scared
VOTE: Maria

I can't wait for us to spend 10 pages talking on if we should out our groups and powers. How fun that will be to read
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

I chuckled at that one gif. Mostly because I know I'll ignore anything that comes from that whole thing, but good on you at least.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

Gif is this all you posting?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #64 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

I guess I'm just, confused? 'I'm here to have fun' Gif isn't well, this isn't what I would expect to see. Like are you trying harder than normal cause it's team mafia or?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #173 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:44 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 100, Farkran wrote:@Maria what do you think of Anka?
She's fine. Not like Ank will ever be the day 1 lynch but I think I know Ank a little better given a game we played before. You though are the more interesting one here. Considering how quickly you jumped reaction wise. I suppose that might be a playstyle thing. We'll see.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #174 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:47 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 103, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 83, Ankamius wrote:am I being pocketed

I got my eye on you
In post 89, Ankamius wrote:Ok

Honestly I'm mostly fucking around atm, I don't actually believe that
VOTE: Ankamius

I really dislike the instant backtracking here
This though, this sucks.
VOTE: Espresso Pat
I feel like this is a surface level ready that scum go on. One of those classic 'hey this post looks scummy I can vote it.' Because town normally thinks a bit more about the posts in question. Like, why does scum Ank feel the need to backtrack so suddenly? It's not like Ank is a scared scum player or she needed to take back the read. No one was keeping pressure on her. I think this guy was just trying to find something to cling to.
In post 130, Volpe14 wrote:Vex I'm feeling like you bailed out on me.
How was this relevant?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #175 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:49 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 152, nomnomnom wrote:Although Vex's posts are odd. I almost feel like you're trying to generate discussion when the discussion is generated which feels extremely unnatural?
In post 115, Vex Vience wrote:volpe, do you wanna talk for a bit? i really wanna get the game moving, and i feel like talking to someone about something at this point would help. this is the large, it shouldn't be the slowest moving game out of all of them imo.
Like what the hell is this post? It's so out of place. Ank's on the spotlight and discussion is moving around yet you felt the need to post this??
In post 153, nomnomnom wrote:Might just be me reading into it too much but there's something about how the conversation started that feels almost too LAMIST in my eyes.
While I don't agree with this statement I like where Noms head is at.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #931 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:00 am

Post by MariaR »

This game did not get 25+ pages when I was away.
Alright, catch up time
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #940 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:21 am

Post by MariaR »

Spoiler: 1
In post 190, Farkran wrote:Do you think espresso jumped opportunistically on the wagon against anka? Does this mean you think Anka's recent exchanges are NAI and this is scum!espresso trying to find scum motivation where you think there isn't any?

More specifically, why do you think Espresso has voted ankamius based on a superficial analysis whereas you don't find Ankamius reactions superficial?
I think his reasoning is pretty bad and shallow. It shows a lack of thinking. If he jumped on the wagon for ank sure, but that isn't the main reason to vote him. It's just an added reason. I do think Anks recent exchanges are NAI, but even if I was scumreading Ank for example I would still find this bad.

I know Ank is a really good player and I think what she did was either fooling around or a test. Whereas Espresso wasn't. I think Scum Ank has no reason to really do what she did there and I'd like to think others would as well.
In post 202, chennisden wrote:1) Farkran's ISO is towny on a surface level but actually bad if you read it
2) He's posting in a way that makes it really easy to just skim/not actually read his posts but moreso focus on the interactions around him, which really just comes from scum a lot (see Reundo in Large normal 224, etc)
3) Sounds reasonable at first glance but there's a lot of scummy overeagerness, which as #2 says, kind of doesn't get read into
(I did read the wall but I’m not posting about each point)
Point 1 is pretty buzz and doesn’t mean much (however you talked about this more in the wall so it’s moot)
Point 2 I don’t mind until you bring up another player. Like, saying player X did this as scum so player Y does it as scum is one of the worst reasons to read a player cause with that logic anyone can be scum.
Point 3 why is overeagerness scummy?
My read on Fakran is he’s playing the game in a hyper mode, but I don’t really see what he’s saying as bad.
In post 226, davesaz wrote:I understand chenn’s Post and see why those things are interpreted that way but they are the type of things I’d townread that player for. So far anyway the game is young.
Might agree with scumreading others for that
What does this even mean?
In post 244, davesaz wrote:Fl link a town game you started off disinterested in. I just saw a scumgame where you weren’t your usual playful self.
Yeah I’m fine voting Dave at the moment. ‘This one game I saw you in you acted like this so you’re scummy’ I might be bias cause I’ve seen this logic used on me and it pisses me off but still this line of thinking is just bad.
In post 256, GuyInFreezer wrote:You shouldn't give up that easily.
This being TM and what not.
But I'll take the free D1 scum lynch.

VOTE: volpe
I’ve skimmed volpe cause I don’t think they’ve posted anything of value. What am I missing?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #944 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:34 am

Post by MariaR »

Spoiler: 2
In post 262, Elements wrote:I'm feeling like Farkran atm
Don't like how he came in claiming to be the king of read lists but has only done one so far
VOTE: Farkran
I really need to lower my expetactions I guess because I come in and see posts like this go ‘this is stupid you can’t be this stupid’ and start to sr it. But maybe I’m the stupid one and just don’t get it.
In post 278, DeasVail wrote:I worry that the GiF/RC meme is becoming over-used to excuse people from taking stances on GiF.
+1
In post 285, davesaz wrote:@volpe I don't think keeping scumreads secret is at all helpful to town.
Disagree, I think having interactions with people who don’t know you scumread them can be quite telling. Besides, scum are much more likely to pay attention to reads/scumreads on partners/them than they let on. Of course, this has the down side of flexibility from scum to jump on reads for being ‘secret’ but I don’t think it’s all bad.
In post 292, Flavor Leaf wrote:Fakran’s posting style seems like Scum Brian Skies, if anyone gets that.
Ah, one of the few players that scares me. Go on~
In post 300, chennisden wrote:Farkran you're either scum or you're town playing in a too careful and tense manner.
You get tense? I get eager. This is more a question of where you feel that.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen you tryhard this much before, it’s certainly interesting compared to how you normally have such a massive ego in your posting.

The only thing I see really ‘wrong’ with Chen is it feels like he’s talking to Farkan who he knows is town. But, that’s a stretch and I like the rest of his posting. Mostly cause it seems believable for now. Just take this as shade and ‘I told you so’ if Chenn ever flips scum <3

FL is pushing a ton of people and flipping his reads back and forth? Not surprising. Is he doing this to give himself an advantage in the game is the real question. Right now, I can’t tell.
In post 372, Flavor Leaf wrote:I disagree with that last statement hard.

As scum, I know exactly what’s going on from literally every single person’s perspective
That’s why I beat you every time right? Seriously, you can’t believe this though. Even you’re not that egotastic
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #952 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:46 am

Post by MariaR »

Spoiler: 3
I’ve read to page 17 and all this Vope vs FL stuff but I still have barely any opinion on either of the slots given this fight. FL did a really shitty like, test or some shit and Vope is here defending himself to the heavens and back.
In post 406, nomnomnom wrote:I think the funniest part in all of this is that, no offense, FL's accusation was honestly extremely bad and the basis of it was nonsense, but your reaction to it actually made the move work in my opinion lol

This second reaction to my vote honestly cements the impression I had when reading your reaction to FL's posts. I think Volpe now has a lot of chances to flip scum off that alone.

pedit: How is my vote a bad vote?
Oh, I guess you said it for me.
In post 411, Flavor Leaf wrote:This is actually extremely scummy.

If Volpe flips scum, then no, the push on Volpe wasn’t bad at all. It would be 100% correct.
It’s not scummy to call your push bad, because it was. I don’t mean bad as in scummy bad I mean it’s just bad. However, I don’t see how this would be scummy on noms part. Because it isn’t.
In post 489, GuyInFreezer wrote:Ok I don't have much time atm but basically our group as a collective thinks that volpe is town and lynching our townread is very bad idea.
I was coming around to this until the overexaggerated rage. Considering Vope knows who FL is that kind of reaction is ???
In post 494, chennisden wrote:This 1v1 is kind of unproductive imo
Oh, glad I’m not the only one who thinks this.
In post 503, nomnomnom wrote:For example this quote is setting up a scenario where scum!FL has a lot of targets to bounce on in a world where he's scum and you're town. There is bound to be someone that defends you ultimately. This is the kind of statement that always makes me worried of FL.
Me defending FL? Shocker. Anyway, I understand what you say but what do you do in this case? It’s not like this is an odd thought because sometimes this does happen. What manner do you think town (or fl in this case) would go about this?
In post 520, Volpe14 wrote:It does look generic and nonsensical, but that's exactly why I think it's kinda positive. Elements is the kind of scum player that would try to look like he's doing stuff, solving the game, etc. However since he's lynched quite a lot, I thought about the possibility of him being scum and not wanting to spill the beans. However, that vote on me really doesn't make sense in that case in my opinion.
Town Ele doesn’t give a fuck and jumps around like a mad man. Here’s he’s just… blah. It’s scummy/null but it’s most certainly not townread worthy.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #974 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

Spoiler: 4
So, on page 25 what I’m getting here is Nom/Gif/Vope are in a hood and nom shaded something of Vope that they talked about in a hood and Gif found it scummy? Yes/No? Maybe so?
In post 664, Ankamius wrote:ftr

my nomnomnom townread is a personality read
my fl townread is a tone/trajectory read

both are slightly more complicated than that but those are the tl;dr versions
Why do I hate what Ank is posting right now even though we both agree? Hm, Ank where are you let’s chat. We’ve had lovely chats before.
In post 690, Ankamius wrote:I wish I knew enough about how MariaR thinks ingame to be able to add her to my townblock

starry night helped but not tot he point that I think I'd be able to pick the two alignments out zzzzzzzzzzz
I can’t wait to hear what you think of me soon. (No, really I am genuinely excited)

Also anytime someone wants to bring up the word ‘town block’ I will be tuning out your post. Carry on.

I’m gonna skip page 31 cause it’s just people I like posting. Let me get through these final pages thanks.
In post 824, Gammagooey wrote:Hey Fark, can you try to describe what about dave's posts on volpe & FL are obvtown to you?
^^^
I’m glad I took the time to read this post given I forgot they were in the game.
In post 850, nomnomnom wrote:Oh, speaking of which. I think that the best way to handle hoods is that if one person in your hood gets lynched, it'd be best to reveal the whole hood before twilight ends. The scums in hoods probably want to be the last standing to get an advantage so I think it's preferable to out everyone in hoods so there can't be abuse when it comes to that. It leaves room for WIFOM but WIFOM is sure a lot better than free powers handed out to scums.
Can’t we just out hoods after flips or do we not even see what group someone is in when they flip? I just assumed that was a thing. That’s probably a good question to ask the mod. Someone do it thx
In post 854, nomnomnom wrote:GIF?

You think scum would outright out their own hood and what power it has and do something as stupid as that? Especially considering that he's in RC's team?

Nah I refuse to believe that.

I'm currently thinking chennis or Farkran, probably more the latter. This prodding is ridiculous lol
Gif has posted nothing at all that you should be townreading him for. Behind the whole ‘I’m tryharding/not RC’ he’s posted almost nothing worth of good content besides base reads with no issue. He just thinks because he has RC/Nsg he can get out of doing shit. Hint: He can’t. His read on your emotional state and hood outting is also NAI and would do that as both sides.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #976 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

Alright, all caught up and I still feel like half the playerlist has posted and it's been the same 5-6 people that I feel the need to bash my head into a wall.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #978 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 948, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Maria - It’s not egotistical, that’s just one of my strengths that I use. I studied a lot of Sociology, and I use that to my game moreso than Psychology, which is what most people use.

And yeah, you’re like the only person who consistently takes me out, but we haven’t really played all that much. :lol: I haven’t figured out how to game you yet.
Well, you might wanna figure it out soon. As odd as it is you're not being obvious to me yet. Mostly because I skimmed your posting for the time being but still.

Anyway, I wanna start something new since my coffee wagon isn't a thing
VOTE: Dave
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #982 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 979, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Maria - why are you pushing Nomnom for town reading GIF, when Volpe has essentially lock town ridden GIF as scum off to victory for worse reasons?
I'm not pushing nom. I'm calling noms reasoning stupid for townreading Gif. If Vope did the same thing I probably skipped it cause lol Vope.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #987 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

I think the only time I've ever seen town you be obv town was in that SK game I won. But considering you have a decent scum game how do people go from 'FL is obv town' to 'FL is getting tr so he might be scum.'
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #989 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

I really should have just skipped Vope/FL entirely so my brain didn't fuzz out but because this is Team Mafia and given my rep I feel the need to try harder than normal. Wait, fuck I could've just got Dunn to read it for me. Ah well
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #994 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 992, Volpe14 wrote:I'm not sure that commenting on gamestate from so long ago is useful in catch up posts opposed to just highlight posts you think are AI but...

:shrug:
They didn't happen so long ago. They happened fucking yesterday. Also, I'm never going to do that posting style in my life.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1002 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

This is a waste of my time I'm going back to afk lurking until I find something interesting.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1017 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 538, davesaz wrote:@FL why did you jump from FoS on chenn to a hard attack on someone who voted him?
This is a generic post. I don't see anything of value in it. Although I assume the 'value' you're talking about Fark is the timing.
In post 544, davesaz wrote:For someone who reacted really strongly to being voted by FL, I'm surprised that the primary reason for a townread would be someone who naked voted you. Maybe that's an oversimplification, but it's the type of thing that catches my eye. Have you played with Elements as both alignments?
We look at this and basically what Dave is doing is poking holes in their logic. It’s a valid question, but my main question is why does this come from town over scum?
In post 834, Farkran wrote:Not immediately taking any hard stance and pointing out fallacies in both premises almost never comes from scum, which imo would basically try to determine who's on the losing wagon and side with the winning part, or completely stay out of it for towncred.
You give this reasoning, but all of this to me is ‘scum is unlikely to do this’ and you give surface-level basic mafia 101 reasoning why. Like, you stated that mafia wouldn’t do this and gave a very basic reason why. If we’re using that for team mafia of all things where I like to assume most of the players have brains then this just doesn’t work for me.

What makes you think my dave read is gut by the way? How did you get that impression?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1020 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1015, GuyInFreezer wrote:By FL, om, and now even MariaR.
Hers was the most surprising because she knows how much of a lazy fuck I am to make a post like that.
This isn't even close to true. The one game I've seen from you (the one I modded) you tryharded in. Sure, I know you're personally lazy but I didn't know how that translates. I think you're just getting annoyed because you're not getting the easy townreads that you expected to get.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1029 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1014, GuyInFreezer wrote:Like I can't help but to think that some kind of magical forces want RC/NSG/me gone early.
This is exactly the line I expected scum you to take btw. (Another jab for you)
But you're not getting lynched Day 1 because for some reason people think RC/NSG are good players (they can be depending on the environment but this most certainly isn't it given the way you've presented yourself. I think the game would've been a lot more healthy if you did it the other way and it's extremely annoying.)
Pedit1: @Fl Yes I'm Elena
Pedit2: @Gif Seems you're not the only annoyed one.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1034 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

People take my blunt attitude for anger all the time. I'm quite relaxed and perfectly fine. Sipping on a drink with some sweets on the side. It's hard to really make me mad. Apologies if I come off the wrong way.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1039 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1035, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1029, MariaR wrote:This is exactly the line I expected scum you to take btw.
This kind of post always makes me laugh.
I don't remember my scumgames so you tell me.
When was my last proper scumgame?
Don't know or really care. You don't need to see someones scum game to use the excuse of 'you only push me to get rid of my players' (This relates back to my other point that I hate you did this on)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1046 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1041, Volpe14 wrote:MariaR what is your read on me?
Town atm, your rage felt overexaggerated but my teammate says it seems fine given the context
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1056 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1049, GuyInFreezer wrote:So it's just a rhetoric then.

Also I am massively aware of my teammates, because... I should be? This is Team Mafia. Teammates are part of the mechanics.
It's not a news that even though y'all refuse to accept it RC does have one of the highest win rate in this site and curbstomped scum over and over.
NSG have made superplays as town over and over.
Turns out I too can get decent reads too when I try.
Why shouldn't I be bothered by the jabs?

Sure I could use it as scum. But if I'm scum I'm in a very good position where I'm not being scumread and the only things toward me are few jabs. Why escalate the situation when I can just meme it off? Memeing off requires less effort and draws less aggro.
People are obviously going to talk about RC but the way you could've handled the whole thing better if you were just gonna play as you? Ditch the avis and don't say stuff like 'oh I have RC/NSG on my team we're fine' because then you can just filter reads through them or without them and you would've been put in a much more healthy spot. Now all I feel is I'm waiting for your slot to do shit about that. I don't care for what RC has to say or NSG I care about what you got to say. I don't care if your bothered by the jabs but you don't need to be because nothing is gonna happen. If me jabbing you is gonna get you to do something I'll throw a left hook.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1065 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1052, Farkran wrote:i overlooked that sentence you bolded, but now that i focused on it i don't find it inherently scummy. Why do you?
I feel like it completely negates his statement before so I'm just confused on why he made it because I feel like I must've read it wrong.
In post 1052, Farkran wrote:Scumreading daves for that means entering the world of deepwolves, so my first question is: do you know daves for being a proficient deepwolf?
I just, disagree. As someone who is known for having above avg scumplay I think the way we're looking for scum or maybe at scum is two different ways. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. But, I feel like you're looking for basic things. You talk about how this takes 'effort' this is team mafia if there's ever a game people are gonna put the effort in it's this one. I'm trying to read actions and mindsets of players where I see you going on a more simple path. Not that this is wrong per se, but what I'm trying to say is I think I find stuff scummy you wouldn't. Because 'deep wolf' isn't a term I would use because it isn't relevant to the topic at hand. Effort doesn't=deep wolf in my eyes.
In post 1052, Farkran wrote:? Second question would be: why do you feel fine validating what is bad town play by the manual (the earlier chennis and gammagoey), but punishing what would be good town play (daves)?
I don't think this exists. But, can you quote what exactly you're talking about?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1915 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:48 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1903, EspressoPatronum wrote:I mentioned this in my hood a little while ago, but it's kinda sus that Ank's top scumreads (me and Elements) are touted as the two easiest mislynches at this point in the game.
What makes someone an easy ml compared to an easy scum lynch? Just because someone is easy to lynch doesn’t mean they don’t have a scum role pm. I’ve seen this defense in the last few pages and not only am I not getting this assumption I don’t understand how it begins.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1918 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:50 am

Post by MariaR »

Oh yeah I should respond to Dave. Then debate on if I wanna read the last ton of pages, but I don’t think that has a lot of value in it right now considering I’ll fall back into the crowd if I do so and I would like if my opinions are heard for once
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1931 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:31 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1081, davesaz wrote:Wow, I would have thought Maria had played enough games with me to not be so completely wrong about what to expect.
You aren’t a player that really leaves a lasting impression on me on how you play nor do you seem like someone that has one set play. So I really don’t remember how you act in ‘x’ game but I don’t think that would change my viewpoint on you even if I did considering my arguments aren’t meta based
In post 1082, Farkran wrote:How does it negate his statement before? I read it as separating what could be a scumtell from one player and a towntell from other players. Different profiles can react diffently when put in a identical context. It's not a trait that i would townread daves for, but i wouldn't scumread him out of it either. It's reachy.
He’s basically saying (at least how I am reading it) that the way chenn is posting is something that would normally be scummy or at least he can understand why people sr chenn. Yet if someone else posted the way Chenn is he’d scumread them for it. Am I correct on this or? Like, just that doesn’t sit right to me because it doesn’t go into defending Chenn or talking more about the people who are going for Chenn. It just gives a blanket statement of defense while not doing anything.
In post 1082, Farkran wrote:I mean, walls aren't inherently townier than short posts, nor is a wallcase particularly hard to fake - it's long and tedious, but not particularly hard. I find it harder to put up a fake town mindset in trying to sort people, rather than biasing yourself towards looking for potential mislynches. The latter is what i was seeing in chennis post, whereas daves' rang true.
I agree with the former part of this quote that I forgot to quote that I’m probably a bit bias in the fact that I consider myself such a good scum player combining that with team mafia maybe my expectations are a bit high. Like if I saw an ‘easy’ scumread or reason to scumread someone I would probably give it pause (like the Ank example from before) I also agree that walls and effort are pretty NAI. The part I want to know is what examples from dave/chen do you find dif because our reads are exactly the other way around where I see Chenn as ya know, doing things. Compared to Dave who is playing to get an advantage.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1932 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:36 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1085, davesaz wrote:
In post 940, MariaR wrote:
In post 226, davesaz wrote:I understand chenn’s Post and see why those things are interpreted that way but they are the type of things I’d townread that player for. So far anyway the game is young.
Might agree with scumreading others for that
What does this even mean?
This bolded sentence? You do poorly in English? It means that I strongly disagreed with that specific post from chenn because whatever chenn was scumreading someone for was something that I think that individual would do as town. Other people posting the same thing might be scummy. It's just as clear as what I wrote. Two people post the same thing, one person it would be scummy another person it wouldn't be.
That’s what I thought, so I just don’t understand why you didn’t expand on this further. Like, I see you asking questions but where’s the follow up? Your thoughts lead one way but I don’t see more to that.
In post 1092, davesaz wrote:Of course it's generic. Sometimes it helps to be subtle.
"Hey dude did you just chainsaw that guy?" isn't going to get the same kind of answer.
Okay you know what fair enough. I can agree with this. That wasn’t really the impression I was getting at first but, it makes sense.
In post 1092, davesaz wrote:I suspect FL pretty strongly tbh.
Alright, let’s talk about this then because us going on and off on each other with a debate on a read will probably get nowhere and I’m not gonna be Vope/FL 2.0. FL is someone I don’t have a confident read on right now and since you’re a SR of mine I’d love to hear more about this coming from you.

Huh, that wasn't nearly as awful as I expected going into this
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1933 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:38 am

Post by MariaR »

I think I'm not gonna read the pages I missed cause if I do I'll drive myself mentally insane and put myself in an even worse spot than I wanted to be in coming into this game. As annoying as that is. I might check it in more moderation, but if it's anything like my last catch up it's blatantly a waste of my time.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1940 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:50 am

Post by MariaR »

Gif is the topic atm? Gif is like, annoying. Mostly because he played his hand in the worst way he possibly could. I already went into detail why that is, but I don't think he should be the day 1 lynch regardless.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1943 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:58 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1942, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1940, MariaR wrote:Gif is the topic atm? Gif is like, annoying. Mostly because he played his hand in the worst way he possibly could. I already went into detail why that is, but I don't think he should be the day 1 lynch regardless.
What did you want to talk about

I kinda want to answer farkran this way because otherwise I'd just be spending hours digging through my own iso and that doesn't seem like a good use of time
I didn't really have anything specific in find to talk about, I just wanted to talk about something. I feel like that's probably gonna be my best way of reading you is through one on one interaction. I can come up with a few topics if that's easier
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1946 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:02 am

Post by MariaR »

You mean you also feel like people have been having arguments and you're just staring at it going 'what the fuck how did you even get that opinion?' or is that just me. There's been a lot of talk about certain slots like nom gif etc.
How do you feel about the less talked slots such as DV/Almost50/Goo/Kuri?
How do you feel about the game right now
and lastly how are you
pedit: Oh boy am I about to read an Ank case how fun.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1948 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:07 am

Post by MariaR »

Of course by all means.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1950 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:14 am

Post by MariaR »

I'll wait for Ank to response to Farkans case, but I have my own opinion on the matter. God, this game has only been going on 4 days? I feel like it's been 10. Play team mafia they said it'll be fun they said. Alright, back to reading whodunit books until my attention is needed again. Maybe I'll get cased that'd be fun.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2078 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

How fun. Glad all our time got put into that. Thanks Ele.

VOTE: DV
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2085 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2083, chennisden wrote:So does anyone want to help me out and scumclaim or something
Hi
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2089 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

It might be a bit obvious but Vex and I share a hood and he's basically lock town in my eyes. For his play in the hood/thread and he townslipped post number 1.

He made a giant post on why he wanted everyone in our neighborhood to be masons because of how neighbors work etc. Fully unaware that other hoods exist. I asked if scum had pre game chat and the answer was yes. I feel if Vex was scum obviously scum would say who they're in a hood with and Vex wouldn't make a post like that.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2093 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

An sk in team mafia seems kinda odd don't you think? Imo if there is some kind of third party it'd probably be a survivor kind of thing. But I hate set up spec so
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2099 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2094, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2091, Vex Vience wrote:i mean, id expect there to be an sk regardless. we have the sample pm of one in the op, and anything without an sk in this setup seems kinda weird
That's not the point. When people don't question your accusations and pretend to go along with you, they're most likely to be guilty.
Where do you get this line of thinking?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2108 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2105, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2099, MariaR wrote:
In post 2094, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2091, Vex Vience wrote:i mean, id expect there to be an sk regardless. we have the sample pm of one in the op, and anything without an sk in this setup seems kinda weird
That's not the point. When people don't question your accusations and pretend to go along with you, they're most likely to be guilty.
Where do you get this line of thinking?
Psychology.
When people are interrogated about crimes, the ones that tend to be guilty are the ones that do not question your accusations. I said he was scum and said something like "even if I was scum", which is a really big red flag.

As I said I caught someone in a large theme with a similar tell. They were scum that game and unconsciously admitted they were scum because they instantly categorized my "scummy" behavior as the one from a SK, rather than scum, which outed them as scum. It's a similar principle here. People admit things subconsciously all the time.
As a business psychology major I have to disagree with you. Sure, you have one game to reference someone else's emotional behavior but that's just one person. Along with the fact this is a different mindset the brai- I could rant about this all day given it is my love and passion but I digress.

A question for you. Would you consider yourself a very self aware person?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2110 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by MariaR »

How much have you asked your team about your gif read and that slip?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2114 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2111, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2110, MariaR wrote:How much have you asked your team about your gif read and that slip?
Our team isn't really multitasking games tbh, so I don't have a feedback.
But have you asked about it at all?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2118 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2115, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2114, MariaR wrote:
In post 2111, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2110, MariaR wrote:How much have you asked your team about your gif read and that slip?
Our team isn't really multitasking games tbh, so I don't have a feedback.
But have you asked about it at all?
I'll ask about it if you want.
No, the issue is you didn't ask at all. The thing that has me confused is you say you're self-aware so I would imagine a self aware person stepping back and asking their team. 'Am I tunneling this guy' or 'hey does this read like a slip to you.' Yet you haven't done that. It begs the question why? It makes the read look less real to me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2121 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

If you said 'yeah I at least asked the question to my team' it would've come across as more genuine to me. I understand your team not wanting to read a game like this
trust
me but not even asking about the slip that's like what a few posts at most maybe? It just seems odd to me. Maybe I'm taking this down the wrong path but I feel like I would've at least stepped back and asked a few things busy or not. My team doesn't check this game but I always run a question on X post when it's needed.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2126 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2123, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2121, MariaR wrote:If you said 'yeah I at least asked the question to my team' it would've come across as more genuine to me. I understand your team not wanting to read a game like this
trust
me but not even asking about the slip that's like what a few posts at most maybe? It just seems odd to me. Maybe I'm taking this down the wrong path but I feel like I would've at least stepped back and asked a few things busy or not. My team doesn't check this game but I always run a question on X post when it's needed.
I never thought of it this way.

You gotta understand that we joined as a not so serious team and we don't go too far when it comes to sharing games and all, we just play our games and that's it. The only time we discussed this game is when I was venting to Ico about how frustrating people were in thread.
Well, why don't you ask your team about it now then. Better late than never. I suppose I have no more questions regarding this topic.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2135 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

Still haven't heard reasons why Espresso is town. :) Hint hint
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2138 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2137, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2135, MariaR wrote:Still haven't heard reasons why Espresso is town. :) Hint hint
You sure won't be hearing them from me. (I want to say +1 for you, but hey.. that'd ruin the long-standing |love to hate you, hate to love you" affair between us two, so I'll just nod). :lol:
Shut up A50 you scummy red role pm loser.... I'll think of fake reasons to sr you later :wink:
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2160 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

Oh god NKA
someone shoot me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2164 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2162, kuribo wrote:
In post 2160, MariaR wrote:Oh god NKA
someone shoot me.
oh no you don't

they gotta shoot me first

NKA ranks right down there with tea leaves and seances in terms of usefulness for scumhunting
Bruh let's try to do some NKA where we don't know who the scum team is what powers they have or who they're really scared of. This has to be useful! Wooooo
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2267 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:53 am

Post by MariaR »

You might as well be calling me 3p right now cause I feel like I'm reading a different game than all of you.
In post 2150, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Commuter Lynch PreferenceFlavor: Volpe, GIF, NomNom
A50: Volpe, GIF, Nomnom
Ankamius: GIF, Nomnom, Volpe
This isn’t helpful. It never will be helpful. What exactly is the goal of this vote? To commute scum? Hint: Scum won’t do the kill with any of their scum teammates in this list. To protect a player? Hint: Scum won’t kill anyone in it either. Like, this is just taking a power and making it useless when the best way to use this is to shut up and do it silently. If scum is in the hood oh well the power is pretty useless already. If not you’re making it useless.
In post 2169, volxen wrote:much more likely to come from "pissed off" town than from scum calculating how to maximize AtE for their benefit. Especially considering that post from Nom came only one minute after the post from Farkran that Nom was responding to -- I don't think that scum!Nom would think to fake the "no names" thing that quickly. And as Farkran pointed out (1748), Nom's anger/frustration escalated as the exchange continued, which I think is somewhat town-indicative as well.
First of all, anger Ate is the easiest thing to fake, wanna know why? Because you don’t need to fake it. You can be genuinely upset with how someone is treating your slot as scum. Sure you can exaggerate it but even then it’s not like you need to go through hoops to do something about it. Other emotions are much harder to fake Second of all, this is post 5 from you and this is what you have to say to the public thread? I assume you’re posting up a storm in your hood or something, but if you’re gonna out something for all of us why this of all things? Give us some more dear lord.
In post 2178, DeasVail wrote:I like most of your quoted posts from a theory standpoint, except the one about the value of a GiF lynch. I don't really think in those terms.

But even though it attracted some controversy at the time, I liked your point about looking on the sidelines in 1856, and I don't have an issue with a reads list that follows a post count trend.

I don't find anything about you to be overwhelmingly town, but I generally like the content of your posts, even if a lot of it is not incredibly AI to me.
In post 2180, DeasVail wrote:There are some people that you could argue as being on the sidelines (such as Gamma and Kuribo), that I think are more likely town.

In a lot of ways I do feel like A50 is an active linesman. And Espresso a less active linesman.
I wish you did something. I don’t mean that as in you’re useless or anything, but more of the fact I don’t get anything new from the table in regards to you DV. Like it feels like everything you say is in response to others or carried off from someone else. I don’t see you doing anything original. It’s just coasting along even like a solid push on a player would be good. But it just feels like your play is super safe, and in a game like team mafia that level on safety doesn’t sit well with me.
In post 2186, EspressoPatronum wrote:TL;DR knowing hood members might help us out in the long run. Sharing this info is low risk because scum already knows the information anyway.
Outting who has a hood with each other was stupid in the first place but considering we did some of that day 1 it’s kinda late for that. But I don’t see any reason to fully do it and just put ourself out on a line like that.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2269 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:59 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2243, nomnomnom wrote:What I realized is that people deflected really quickly from the proposition to lynch in the commuter hood and pointed fingers everywhere else. Interesting.
This would be interesting if people did want to start lynching in it considering you said really stupid information.
In post 2251, nomnomnom wrote:I think we should also out neighbors in general. Not the powers, just the composition of the neighborhoods.
This is so bad oh my lord why do we want this outted exactly? We know what neighborhood people flip in it's not like people will be 'hidden' as the last member. You're just giving scum easy access to not give the last standing powers to whoever they want.

+1 to Kuris scum read on EP

I'ma bash my head on a wall
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2270 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:59 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2268, Ankamius wrote:maria have any of your partners caught up with the game at all
I've actively told my team not to help me with this game unless I ask for it. Why?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2272 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

Takes on who? They're willing to give them I just haven't asked cause this game is (B
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2274 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

Well I'm right here ya know :( You more than anyone should know my opinion on where I think this is gonna go
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2277 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2276, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2274, MariaR wrote:Well I'm right here ya know :( You more than anyone should know my opinion on where I think this is gonna go
to hell?
Yeah this game was played really poorly on a mech standpoint and this town has like no teamwork atm. (Besides a select few people)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2278 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm surprised you haven't talked about me more, but that's beside the point. Who do you want to talk about? I can't just tell my team to spit out a read since I've asked them to not read it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2282 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2280, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2267, MariaR wrote:This isn’t helpful. It never will be helpful. What exactly is the goal of this vote? To commute scum? Hint: Scum won’t do the kill with any of their scum teammates in this list. To protect a player? Hint: Scum won’t kill anyone in it either. Like, this is just taking a power and making it useless when the best way to use this is to shut up and do it silently. If scum is in the hood oh well the power is pretty useless already. If not you’re making it useless.
You are indeed reading your on game. It says right there it's a Commuters LYNCH vote. We are voting WHO TO LYNCH from that pool, not whom to commute! Also, they can't self-target.
T-that was a test. I was making sure you were all reading correctly. :oops:
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2283 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

The issue was we should've never outted hoods. That gives scum a lot more control over the 'last stand' powers. And as we can see those are pretty good. Combine that with the fact some people aren't playing and the town hasn't really had a solid gameplan for ages we're going down this snowball of a hill that will not fix itself unless something happens. Normally, I wouldn't care but it's team mafia and this is like, the important game so I kinda have to care.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2285 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm getting starry night pings and the more I think about it the more agitated I'm becoming.
Side note: Nom says there pt has a rly good power and suddenly that pt becomes a hot topic lynch wise. hmmmmm. Guess where I don't wanna lynch! (Even if I don't like how nom reacted around me at all)
Time to go ask my team some people since we need 'takes'
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2288 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2279, kuribo wrote:would it help if I yelled at somebody for a while
Oh, baby, we're coming in with the throw backs huh
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2290 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

Well Ank, I'm pretty sure your town and I think most of the game is townreading me (I never thought I'd make that statement in my life) so, if I agree with you (and I do already to some extent) I can help out. Because I don't really want to keep going down the path we're going on. We're focusing so much on mechs. What we should be doing is shutting up and playing mafia at the moment. Mech talk isn't useful this hood talk is anti town. At first I wanted to call people scum for it but so many people are focused on it I guess I'm just not getting the hint across.

1: I'll comment on this later
2: Volpe is null for me, mostly because I've had pings on both sides
3: Lol trying to read FL. As I said, wait to see if FL is trying to take an advantage in the game state and look at flips. I feel like he's one of the players you need flips to solve with.
4: What are the TvT fights?
5: Y E S
6: Lol threats hahaha
pedit: Don't give me this amount of power Kuri I'll go mad
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2295 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

This town has no teamwork
it's focusing on mechs and I hate that
we talked about NKA and I hate that.
We outted hoods and thats' a pro scum move. We're like checking off more stuff that sucks.

Wanna know what I'd love to do rn? Play some mafia. Let's talk about EP let's talk about Dave let's talk about the fact the commuter hood keeps getting brought up when their power is 'rly good' is rly rly scummy. Anyone with me? No? Okay.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2300 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

Oh cool, Dunn has Nom as town and Gif as scum and agrees with my Dave scumread. That makes me feel a bit better.
pedit: Yall made the person we probably want to see vote the most at the moment voteless? Whew.
pedit: I feel like I've made my EP stance pretty clear and I'm just waiting to hear reasons why he's town at the moment. The commuter thing is scummy in nature
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2409 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:18 am

Post by MariaR »

Oh my lord, it's obvious Fakran died for a reason. But acting like we can reasonably figure out those reasons is stupid and a waste of time.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2417 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:24 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2398, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think GammaGooey or Maria have scum in them. I feel like they’re part of the same neighborhood, and one is driving along the other, if that makes sense.
This is baseless and holds no merit. The only way to prove or disprove this is by giving you information on if we're in the same hood or not. That is pretty scummy in and of itself.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2419 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:25 am

Post by MariaR »

Like, is FL being stupid or obviously scummy
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2423 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:27 am

Post by MariaR »

Alright that answers my question.
pedit: Oh boy this I gotta see
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2429 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:29 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2427, kuribo wrote:I think FL is focusing on the wrong things here but I don't think it's scummy

Flip EP scum and ask me again though
I like where this is going
VOTE: EP
if DV doesn't give that content he promised to give tomorrow though you know where my vote is heading.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2432 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:32 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2430, Ankamius wrote:Remind me again why EP is scum
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2434 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:35 am

Post by MariaR »

For the 4th (maybe 5th) time.
Ep has proven they're a competent/smart player just with posting alone. So, if we look at their early posts with the awful push onAnk that I already explained. Combined with the 'scum have a chat thing' that I never will believe. I think he's just playing dumb and doesn't really believe the stuff he's saying. Outting the neighborhoods is wrong I've said why before. EP asked me to explain but I already have done that. What more am I supposed to do? His responses to the hint of pressure before were weak as well. I just don't like their posts and don't think it's real. Why am I wrong?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2436 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:40 am

Post by MariaR »

I'd do either of those wagons so don't worry. (Although less likely on gif considering the play around his hood still feels kinda weird to me)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2446 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:53 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm not ok with this
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2491 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by MariaR »

I see all these EP is town stuff but no one be telling me why
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2576 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:21 am

Post by MariaR »

Help the towns are fighting what do I do? Honestly, this game went from 20 pages a day to 3 when only 2 people died. Like, what the legit fuck happened?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2577 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:25 am

Post by MariaR »

Anytime I try to make a push it's shut down. EP is: TBTBAW or 'I don't see scummyshit'
DV wagon got 1 vote
Don't think people wanna vote Gif/Dave

Guess I'll just go sit in the corner
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2580 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:31 am

Post by MariaR »

I FEEL PRETTY SHUT DOWN.

Maybe it's cause I'm tired from work.

I'ma take a nap
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2707 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

My reaction to this thread
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2708 (isolation #81) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

I feel like town is just getting into a bunch of 1v1s right now instead of doing stuff/working together and atm I'm too lazy to really attempt a jumpstart again
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2715 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

I know I'm not getting lynched today dw ;)
(I saw it wasn't for me)

Like, I feel people are just mostly hard stuck on there reads and we're not compromising. At the moment it seems like DL is gonna be the biggest factor and that's...lol.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2716 (isolation #83) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

Oh jesus fuck-

Hey volxen instead of ya know, defending yourself from one person you tell us more about other people. Care to help out?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2720 (isolation #84) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

Why m- you know what fine.

EspressoPatronum
DeasVail
davesaz

--

Volxen
GuyInFreezer

---
Volpe14
Dr Easy Bake
Gammagooey

in order of 'LET'S DO IT' to 'I guess...'
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2721 (isolation #85) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

The fact I'm doing a reads list basically to try and help out must really mean something huh? Curse you team mafia.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2724 (isolation #86) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2722, nomnomnom wrote:I didn't act a readslist I asked you a list of people you'd be willing to pile on.
Well you got your list. Care to give me yours
pedit: FL either square up or shut up cause I'm sick of your gamma Maria theory that has no base what so ever and is a waste of my time.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2728 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

No, because the only 'base' is the one you magically have come up with out of thin air.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2731 (isolation #88) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2730, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2728, MariaR wrote:No, because the only 'base' is the one you magically have come up with out of thin air.
I’m like an air bender, yee doggie
Can you fly away until you come up with better logic or is that asking for too much?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2734 (isolation #89) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2733, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2731, MariaR wrote:
In post 2730, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2728, MariaR wrote:No, because the only 'base' is the one you magically have come up with out of thin air.
I’m like an air bender, yee doggie
Can you fly away until you come up with better logic or is that asking for too much?
I have logic, and bet I’ll get to this bottom of it, I’m diving gamma now
If you dive into gamma right now and somehow connect the two of us in a convincing way I'll entertain the idea, but I'll wait until that happens.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2739 (isolation #90) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by MariaR »

Maria paranoia? I've never heard that one in my life! But there ya go, backing out of it because it never existed in the first place. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2741 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

It only existed cause you thought we were in a hood together thinking we were pocketing each other. You can make that statement about A N Y O N E. Like, FL please.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2744 (isolation #92) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

No, making a statement that you can replace with any two players in the game is not what I'd call a fair assessment. Goo is at least doing some stuff compared to DV who has started to do things when pressured (Oh look we can say that about EP too)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2746 (isolation #93) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by MariaR »

Why does FL have to be town at my expense this isn't fair. I wanna be called town too.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2749 (isolation #94) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2748, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2746, MariaR wrote:Why does FL have to be town at my expense this isn't fair. I wanna be called town too.
I always thought you were town
o-oh
Also what 6 players
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2773 (isolation #95) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:15 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2752, DeasVail wrote:I agree that things here have sucked and I want to do something about it.
It's about time someone that isn't me wants to do something. The last 3 things you quoted about me: No, they're not helping anything and I'll be the first to admit that. I was just getting annoyed once again. When you see something in your eyes that is a repeating pattern that you want to make stop and have tried to do yet fails it gets to a certain point where you go 'ugh' and that's basically how I was feeling the night before (combined with other things that I have no need to get into)
People I want to lynch aren't really a topic right now, people I think are town are just fighting. I don't feel like this town has any townwork and is trying to help each other solve it's just people getting louder and louder. I can't fix other peoples problems without getting just as loud. That's not my style, even if I can do it.
In post 2752, DeasVail wrote:I'll start it off by saying that I still need to properly review my Espresso read but I think he is town for the weird pushing for everyone to out their neighbourhoods. I agree with you that the neighbourhood outing was a bad idea, but it seems even more unlikely for scum to actively and publicly try and make everyone out themselves.
I get that, but my logic is EP seems very smart and to just come up with an idea that's quite frankly just bad, I don't see how town him comes up with that. His early game was weak to what he admitted too so assuming he was busy because I trust that. I still wouldn't put him as town in my eyes just for such a thing. I'd want to know more about your Dave read, but we can dig into that when you're done catching up.

In post 2753, nomnomnom wrote:I'm gonna be honest, it's a stupid thought but to me it feels like the people complaining a lot about how horrible the thread is can be scum in a vacuum, it's an easy way to just dismiss the game.
It is, but the way to look at it is the player who's saying it. If someone thinks the game is 'stupid' or at least trying to give off that type of appearance do you think the player doing it is scum trying to make up an excuse or town who got demotivated? That's the best way to view these card of things.
In post 2761, chennisden wrote:maria scum (? included) "Ali, is pushing bad lynches scum indicative for Maria"
Alis name hasn't come out of my mouth once this game so where is this coming from? Lack of reading perhaps.

Also UNVOTE: I like DV now
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2774 (isolation #96) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:16 am

Post by MariaR »

Nom I'm still waiting for some people you'd be fine lynching.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2782 (isolation #97) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:27 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2778, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 2773, MariaR wrote:
Also UNVOTE: I like DV now
What do you like about his recent posts? It's nice that he has a readslist with reasons now but I don't personally see the individual reads being alignment-indicative of Deas. I like some of his reads but I don't think it's particularly hard for Deas-scum to townread people with some of those reasons being things that would still be genuine coming from Deas-scum.
Regardless if Deas is scum or not (and atm I lean no) If he keeps up this level of play it's gonna help get the thread moving again and that helps town. He's also taken a few stances that are against the grain compared to the common read. (Me Ank scum DEB town dave town) although the dave one might be a bit more common you get the idea. Maybe I should look into his reasons a bit more, but that wasn't the main focus on why I'm starting to like him.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2787 (isolation #98) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:49 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2785, EspressoPatronum wrote:And maybe we'll finally get some of that teamwork that MariaR has been asking for.
My teammate who read what I originally had typed has told me to be nice. So, instead, let me ask: Do you think my previous grievances are misplaced?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2789 (isolation #99) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:01 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2788, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 2787, MariaR wrote:
In post 2785, EspressoPatronum wrote:And maybe we'll finally get some of that teamwork that MariaR has been asking for.
My teammate who read what I originally had typed has told me to be nice. So, instead, let me ask: Do you think my previous grievances are misplaced?
I think they're misplaced insofar as you aren't contributing to finding the solution.

Complaints without suggested solutions don't really do much imo.
You're saying this like I've done nothing at all to try and fix this. That's just, blatantly false. The 'suggested solution' is to you know, come in and post get the ball rolling. I've openly been trying to do something I really shouldn't have to do in Team Mafia. I at least thought I wouldn't need to teach people basic mafia 101 who sign up to this. 'This game is stale' 'this gamestate is bad' okay you know how we fix this? Come in post and do something about it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2791 (isolation #100) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:47 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2790, EspressoPatronum wrote:It was more directed at your 'woe is me' posts about getting your opinions shut down immediately after you shut down mine. Then you spent a few pages telling everyone how nobody was working together.
I shut down your opinion on outting the hoods because it was objectively bad and anti town. Vs my thing that was trying to understand why people townread you. It's not something in the same category. If by 'woe is me' posting you mean the...2 posts? I made saying that my read on you is shut down then that's a bit of an exaggeration when really they were said in a joking manner not the victim manner you're making it out to be.
In post 2790, EspressoPatronum wrote:Then you spent a few pages telling everyone how nobody was working together.
No one has been, at all. This whole day phase has mostly been a mess and people having a few 1v1s. I maintain this stance and it's starting to change ever so slightly? Perfect. At least some content is finally coming out of slots like you and DV.
In post 2790, EspressoPatronum wrote:Just because it's site culture to complain about gamestate doesn't necessarily mean it's productive.

Instead of a blanket complaint about lack of teamwork or a stale gamestate, I would suggest any/all of the following:
1. Ask specific player's their opinions
2. Comb through some ISOs
3. Ask for reads lists
4. Give a reads list
5. Give some new reads
I never said complaining was going to solve the issue it's obviously not going to. I've done 1/3/4 on your list and I'm never going to do 2/5 unless I'm asked. It's not fun or worth the effort for me when I know exactly the reaction I'm going to get from people for doing such a thing. The thing is, one player can't just get things going. You need at least two people to do that in mafia someone has to respond and do something. Like now for example. Do you have any idea on who you'd lynch and why atm?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2795 (isolation #101) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:00 am

Post by MariaR »

Alright, since you put in the time to make that big a wall post I suppose I’m obligated to respond because I’d be pissed if no one answered my walls either.
In post 2793, EspressoPatronum wrote:- I think a non-random distribution of scum in hoods makes more sense than a random distribution.
In a set up like this where information is huge? I agree that it's likely to be non-random. However, we have no way to lock that down so I’m not trying to fall into the trap of xyz hood has to be all town because of abc.
In post 2793, EspressoPatronum wrote:- I initially agreed with whoever proposed that scum would kill in their own hoods. While I still find this persuasive, I can see why scum would want to kill all-town hoods to limit the amount of time that townies have access to survivor powers.
Let’s toss aside the fact that I think NKA is awful and one of the worst tools to use in the first place. Let’s just think for a moment. Obviously, scum want the last stand power in their own hoods whatever that might be. But saying ‘scum are gonna kill in their own hoods’ is such a basic way of thinking. Obviously whoever is killed the remaining members are going to be suspected. You can use that same logic for killing in an all town hood. The hoods were going to be outed at some point that’s common nature but using the line of thinking of scum just wanting to get power is stupid because it’s not like scum can hide it.
The big ticket here was if you don’t know who’s in a hood together and you kill someone down to 1 hood that is town and scum don’t know about it, that's a huge advantage. We gave that away by basically outting hoods left and right so scum can just kill keeping in hoods one at a time so no one gets a last stand power. That was the big mistake.
In post 2793, EspressoPatronum wrote:2. Hood distribution is no longe objective. Everyone now knows the distribution of: all 3 commuters, FL/me, and DEB/Gamma/???
Correct we’re past the point where a lot of stuff is probably known already.
In post 2793, EspressoPatronum wrote:Again, I now agree that outing is not the correct play from an objective standpoint. But now consider this: -- if any of the already-outed hoods are one/some of the all-town hoods, then scum has a very good chance of already knowing the member distribution of all-town hoods.
Alright let me ask you this. While I agree that might be the case. So what? I’m not seeing the benefit of all town knowing who is in hoods unless players of said town are defending slots for hood reasons that they can’t out and I don’t think that’s been the case. Scum still have to play naive about the hoods. Even if scum know all town hoods they don’t know what actions or powers (in some cases) that town has. If we mass claim this doesn’t help us. Are we gonna coordinate our actions? That’s stupid scum can play around that.
In post 2793, EspressoPatronum wrote:(NOTE - only limited to member distribution, not other powers and such).
What does claiming members in what hood are benefit us vs not doing it at all?
In post 2793, EspressoPatronum wrote:1. Do you think any of the already outed hoods are all-town?
2. Do you think we have 2 all-town hoods or more?
What hoods are that? Plus, I don’t think this is a good question to answer right now even if you could probably guess from my reads.
Is this from a setup spec type question or a reads based question?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2806 (isolation #102) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

My thing with slots like Vol and DEB is if they're not in the writers pt they'll get vigged. If they're in the writer's pt we kill them
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2842 (isolation #103) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Volxen
Naked vote time
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2998 (isolation #104) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:47 am

Post by MariaR »

Why did this thread suddenly blow up in one day? It feels like we have 16 players again.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3022 (isolation #105) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

Will catch up later tonight or tomorrow. It's my day off and if you think I'm spending that on mafia...you might be right man that's sad
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3440 (isolation #106) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:32 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3167, Sir Elton Hercules John wrote:Firebringer replaces GuyInFreezer.
As if I needed more reason to lynch the GIF slot
VOTE: Firebringer
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3442 (isolation #107) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

Sure thing! What about?
Besides the fact I was about to call out the survivor for the biggest scummy replaceout when I was catching up but now I can't take credit. HUFF
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3444 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

I laughed for a solid 2 minutes when I saw that flip. Not that I really feel bad, I've played with that exact role just with a dif name before and it's easier for it to win if it scum sides.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3448 (isolation #109) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3445, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3435, Ankamius wrote:what does your team think atm a50
This is MY game now. I will listen to their reads/advice and will discuss in the PT, but I am not sharing the source of anything I say anymore.
In post 3446, Almost50 wrote:I think it's would be FUNNY for me that way. :twisted:
What the fuck random power trip are you going off on? Weird, you're just being weird. I mean hey, I'm not letting my team help that much so I can't judge but this seems like an easy way to get sr. I can already see it now.

'Hey A50 how did you get this read'
A50: I can't say (because my teammate said it and I have to paraphase it)
'SCUMMY!'
I will wait to see it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3453 (isolation #110) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

Ank you know how I feel about NKA
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3455 (isolation #111) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

The only thing I really get from the Volpe nk that I think is worth talking about is it's all been from dif groups and that is interesting. Volpe himself though? Don't get me started
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3457 (isolation #112) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

Why this line of questioning? Not that I mind, but I didn't know my reads were so...unclear?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3458 (isolation #113) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

Pan/chen
Kuri/Ank/Nom
DV/Almost 50
Gamma/FL
Fire/DEB/EP
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3461 (isolation #114) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

Dunn wants me to move my read on you down and my Gamma read up cause he thinks you should be a lot more worried about me given you know my scum game/played with me in starry night. I partly get it, but I'm not about to paranoia push when the slots in my bottom half live. I have a few thoughts myself but I'm not gonna say them cause I don't feel like getting scumread B)
pedit: But firebringerrr-fine
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3463 (isolation #115) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

This game just feels weird to me because I've never gone this long in a game without people pushing me let alone being townread at least to some extent in team mafia. So I'm going 'are my reads wrong or is it just a deadline until people go OPE MARIA TIME TO KILL HER'
But then I push those thoughts down and think of all the fun I can have killing scummy slots.
pedit: DV did you read why I said Vex was lock town? No one commented on it
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3468 (isolation #116) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm listening. To the Gamma part anyway.

Dunn wants you to link a game where you've confidently tr me before.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3470 (isolation #117) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:26 pm

Post by MariaR »

FL and Firebringer are ones I'll need explanation on along with why Panthaleon isn't locked town for reasons I explained
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3477 (isolation #118) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

This whole talk is making me want to retreat into my PT and talk with Dunn honestly, but he's fine with your reasoning around me. I just feel uneasy.

I don't think Gamma voting Deas is that groundbreaking. I'm not following you on the nomnom townread line. Mostly because I don't fully understand it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3478 (isolation #119) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

Ank asking me for my reads kinda hit me in the gut because I had to pause and go 'uh' and that's bad on day 3 to me. Along with the whole 'game state shift' thing that makes me go ??? Like, nothing has made me really change my mind much. I don't feel like my reads have shifted much yet my confidence level on certain reads isn't at what I want them to be. This is kinda just a ramble
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3487 (isolation #120) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by MariaR »

I can understand wanting nom to die for pure information reasons, but I don't think nom has been scummy and I feel like we haven't really visited reasons on why Nom has been scummy in a bit? Like, I just see nom is scum with nothing else onto it. Nom outted that the last man stand power is really good and considering I think gif slot is bad I don't think Nom is.

I'm not going into NKA because NKA is shit.

However I have this sea of mixed slots that I want to know more about to put it lightly?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3491 (isolation #121) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

I think my head is just a mess because I've experiencing things in this mafia game that has legit never happened to me before. I think A50 is being wacky, but I don't think it's a bad wacky. I'm thinking long con right now not short con.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3498 (isolation #122) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

Dunn thinks your reasoning for townreading gamma is dumb Ank.
pedit: Me and pant are a hood yes
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3501 (isolation #123) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't think Gamma is a lynch option (or prob shouldn't be) today so I don't really care to do that rn but if Dann wants to talk with Dunn I'm willing.
Really I want to settle nom/fb today and what I mean by that is kill FB or EP
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3821 (isolation #124) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:10 am

Post by MariaR »

I’ll post tomorrow I basically have no heating in my house cause oil is a bitch. Been working my ass off. From what I see though I’m glad we’re finally putting pressure on DEB. I was wondering if DEB was town why wasn’t he pushed sooner.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3890 (isolation #125) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:11 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3889, Ankamius wrote:do you trust our hood to be all town kuribo
2/3
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3893 (isolation #126) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:13 am

Post by MariaR »

Btw is anyone gonna talk to me on my DEB theory or are we just gonna let that die out?
pedit: Yes, I don't see why you'd want to make someone voteless, it just takes away information from the game.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3896 (isolation #127) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:15 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3894, Ankamius wrote:do you agree that if there's scum in this hood, all the town abstaining does nothing but give the scum in the hood free rein to vote remove whoever they want?
You're legit told if you get turned voteless right? If people use your power then they get outted.
In post 3895, panthaleon wrote:I can't decide between omnom, FB, DEB, and DV, Maria
I like FB/DEB vote wise. DV has had his good moments and I still think if FB is scum nom isn't.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3898 (isolation #128) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:17 am

Post by MariaR »

Btw I have been the one to strongman Dave roleblocks yes I can conf that.
I might ask for it again. We'll see how I feel
pedit: Kuri pls, I get you're mad (rightfully so) but Ank is town
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3901 (isolation #129) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:19 am

Post by MariaR »

There's 2 protective hoods and an invest hood while we sit here with a roleblock and shitty ass LMS power? What the fuck I want a refund.

Btw let me make this statement again. I feel like if DEB was town he would've been pushed a lot sooner/easier to vote. Is that wrong orrrrrrrr? Like, come on now.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3902 (isolation #130) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:19 am

Post by MariaR »

I just want FB/DEB/EP all killed why can't I have nice things
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3904 (isolation #131) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:24 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3903, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 3898, MariaR wrote:Btw I have been the one to strongman Dave roleblocks yes I can conf that.
I might ask for it again. We'll see how I feel
pedit: Kuri pls, I get you're mad (rightfully so) but Ank is town
Roleblocking dave's hood for a third time in a row seems like a bad idea given that his hood is likely an investigative.
O. Didn't read that part, then fine I don't see a reason to roleblock them.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3908 (isolation #132) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:30 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: DEB
Let's see where this leads.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3912 (isolation #133) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:34 am

Post by MariaR »

Who gets the LMS isn't really something that factors into my vote on DEB. No one wants DEB near lylo right?
Deb hasn't given us anything useful, even from teammates.
It took this long for that slot to be pushed. Even when Vol has the same number of posts and were more useful. Hmmmmmmmmm
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3916 (isolation #134) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:37 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3911, davesaz wrote:I
n case anyone gives a shit, I play PR's of this type as scummy as I can without getting lynched, so that I don't end up scum target number one.

I finally get it right and nobody forces me to over crumb/soft to the point that scum guesses it anyway, and one of my arch nemesis decides to yolo RB anyway.
That's just great. Thanks a lot.
AND YOU'RE HERE QUESTIONING WHY I SCUMREAD YOUR ASS? Like, come on Dave don't blame me. We had one talk to try and fix this and yet no one came out of it. Like I've been open to talking more but if you wanna go down this path then jeesh
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3948 (isolation #135) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:59 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3922, davesaz wrote:Pedit @Maria
I should clarify a bit. I don't mean I try to appear scummy, it's more like I have info that I'm not going to share and being careful is interpreted as scummy which is kinda what I want. I challenge anyone to point to something specific I have posted and state a clear scum motivation for it. You should update your meta on me to expect this kind of thing and we'll get along much better.
I don't have any problem with you Dave. I just didn't like the victim post where you act like I fucked everything up when you openly know I've scumread you this whole game basically. The only reason I'm not focusing on you is I know I can't get you lynched right now. It doesn't help you've just waved me off saying I'd do this as town or scum. That gives me nothing to work with either so I don't really know what you're expecting from me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3952 (isolation #136) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by MariaR »

How about, and I know this is a really insane idea.

We focus on who's been scummy instead of getting blinded by who gets x power and who's in what hood.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3956 (isolation #137) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3954, Ankamius wrote:anyone ready for the spice take
Is it good reads?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3966 (isolation #138) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3957, davesaz wrote:
In post 3948, MariaR wrote:I don't have any problem with you Dave. I just didn't like the victim post where you act like I fucked everything up when you openly know I've scumread you this whole game basically. The only reason I'm not focusing on you is I know I can't get you lynched right now. It doesn't help you've just waved me off saying I'd do this as town or scum. That gives me nothing to work with either so I don't really know what you're expecting from me
I'm not expecting anything other than perhaps you remember how I play as town so you can recognize it better. ;)

In terms of the "waving you off" comment I honestly don't know how to read you in this game, and I owe it to town to be as accurate as possible in my reads so in the unlikely event anyone pays attention to them when I'm gone they will be accurate.

As for saying it's a victim post, no that's a mischaracterization. I'm calling a play there and expecting it to be followed.
Unless people make a big impression on me in their games (and normally that's the loud ones) I don't remember much meta on a player. So coming into this game I didn't have any meta going 'oh I expect Dave to act like this' but, sure I'll remember that in the event you flip town.

Saying you don't know how to read me is fine, most people say I'm hard to read and that in result ends up in my lynch 9/10 times (B
pedit: Ank Vex (pantha) town slipped I'm not touching them.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3968 (isolation #139) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2089, MariaR wrote:It might be a bit obvious but Vex and I share a hood and he's basically lock town in my eyes. For his play in the hood/thread and he townslipped post number 1.

He made a giant post on why he wanted everyone in our neighborhood to be masons because of how neighbors work etc. Fully unaware that other hoods exist. I asked if scum had pre game chat and the answer was yes. I feel if Vex was scum obviously scum would say who they're in a hood with and Vex wouldn't make a post like that.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3973 (isolation #140) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

If Vex srsly hand wrote a ton of notes and did all that shit in the hood just to pocket me then he can take the pocket. But, I don't think he did.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3978 (isolation #141) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

The only thing I hate about the DEB lynch is how little info we get from it even if it's prob scum. Ah well, scum information blah blah.

@Pan I think nom has been a prime lynch option for ages and honestly I'm trying to remember why people wanted them lynched in the first place. I like how nom hasn't really changed there style of play and kept going how they're acting under all this pressure. I've disliked one thing about nom all game but no one has brought it up. Plus, if FB is scum nom goes to lock town. So I don't wanna lynch there with FB still alive.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3981 (isolation #142) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

Nom has been pressured/a wagon suggestion for most of the game yeah.
pedit: FL I'm gonna grab my taser
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3985 (isolation #143) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3982, panthaleon wrote:No but like a wagon wagon, or like a nonstarter wagon?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh compared to the rest of the playerlist I'd say a wagon wagon. They were the counter wagon to the survivor lynch and were srsly talked about day 1 before the mod kill.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3988 (isolation #144) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 3986, kuribo wrote:
In post 3985, MariaR wrote:
In post 3982, panthaleon wrote:No but like a wagon wagon, or like a nonstarter wagon?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh compared to the rest of the playerlist I'd say a wagon wagon. They were the counter wagon to the survivor lynch and were srsly talked about day 1 before the mod kill.
That survivor wagon was well-deserved.

Imma paraphrase DGB: That survivor wagon was a lynch on scum. It just happens they didn't FLIP scum.
Oh big time. You get like 3 or 4 votes on you and then REPLACE OUT like... hahahaha
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4008 (isolation #145) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

My EP scumread is the one that's hardest for me to get. Because it's based on his competence level. Sure, I liked our talk and I understand his reasoning now. But that first post was before it was even close to optimal. Why do people tr him?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4013 (isolation #146) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4001, EspressoPatronum wrote:MariaR's statement came in response to our discussion on DEB's LMS. There's no reason we can't call DEB scummy and also look at what will happen with the hood's LMS ability.
Of course not, but if you focus so much and get lost in mechs it's something easy for scum to talk on and you get lost in the overall viewpoint of the game.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4142 (isolation #147) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4098, EspressoPatronum wrote:MASSCLAIM:
Hood: Leading Actors
Members: EP, FL, X Elements
Power: Doctor
LMS: X-shot lightning rod
Did you ask your hood partners if it was okay to do this first or did you just do it? Aka did you ask FL

In post 4047, nomnomnom wrote:I need to learn to read.

I don't believe in coincidences, this makes Maria look pretty bad.
Who is the scum in DV/Dave that I’m partners with? You say this but then…

In post 4113, nomnomnom wrote:DV Ank FB is looking like a promising pool. Let's discuss those.
Here’s your pool. Where am I in this? Plus, I feel like you’d be voting DV right now considering you think that links to me.
In post 4138, davesaz wrote:JOAT.
Spicy

If you think I'm giving firebringer a vengeful shot you can think again
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4143 (isolation #148) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

Like if we're voting between FB and Nom this should be obvious. I don't get the whole meta talk between Ank/Nom and I don't really care
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4145 (isolation #149) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

And you haven't asked why?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4146 (isolation #150) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

Also Chenn you're a loud voice that people will listen to over me. Help me get Fire lynched thanks
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4151 (isolation #151) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

I should interactive with you more often if this is the results we're gonna get.
Let's also talk about the fact GIF boasted about NSG/RC giving reads and that's why he's gonna live Day 1. Do you see any reads from NSG/RC? No? Me neither. Along with the interactions with Nom that's scum.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4155 (isolation #152) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4154, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 4146, MariaR wrote:Also Chenn you're a loud voice that people will listen to over me. Help me get Fire lynched thanks
In post 4149, chennisden wrote:ok yeah fb slot is scum
If I help lynch Fire you'll help me bully DEB into doing things tomorrow right?

bullying lazy fuckos into contributing under legitimate threat of death is an important part of playing mafia
Gamma I don't think you understand.
DEB has a ton of reasons to be scum
1) Why was he not a wagon until recently if he was town when he had 10 posts and would've been an easier no effort push than vol?
2) Making FL loved seems like a way to give brownie points
3) He's useless.

But I care more about getting fire lynched. To answer your question yes I'll help bully
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4156 (isolation #153) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

Maybe if I repeat myself a few more times my reasons will be heard? (B
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4164 (isolation #154) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4161, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4146, MariaR wrote:Also Chenn you're a loud voice that people will listen to over me. Help me get Fire lynched thanks
DEB today. FB tomorrow (or the day after). Thanks
This works too if people decide to not go for nom.
Pedit: I like the direction this thread is going
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4259 (isolation #155) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:36 am

Post by MariaR »

I have a lot to say but I’m busy today obviously so let me just ask. Why do you think our hood has scum EP?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4363 (isolation #156) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:39 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4270, EspressoPatronum wrote:I don't think your power or LMS suggests an all-town hood. In addition, I think the scenario below is likely:
I think our power and LMS is pretty likely an all town hood. All the powers were going to be outted at one point. Obviously you're going to leash the roleblocker. There's no reason for you to put scum in that hood considering the fact it'd be useless. However, I'm townreading both my hoodmates regardless.

About the 'below outcome' who is likely to be scum in DV/Dave and are you pushing for there lynch rn?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4369 (isolation #157) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:44 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4364, Ankamius wrote:maria has the past however many pages changed any of your thoughts on the game
Honestly I haven't read it because I am not in a good spot right now, but I've been waiting for the answer to EPs question for ages and I felt the need to respond. I probably won't read the last few pages unless you think it's important.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4370 (isolation #158) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:46 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4365, Flavor Leaf wrote:Maria’s probably a deepwolf
If I had money for everytime that was said.
In post 4368, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4363, MariaR wrote:About the 'below outcome' who is likely to be scum in DV/Dave and are you pushing for there lynch rn?
This makes me feel Maria is scum with one of DV/Dave.
Okay, then lynch one of them. If you think scum me is that stupid to not take that possibility into mind then...well I don't know what to tell you. It feels like you've been trying to come up with legit any excuse to scumread me. I can understand the line of thinking, but it's pretty obvious.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4394 (isolation #159) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

On one hand I see why nom needs to die, not because I think they're scum, but because everyone else does and if nom keeps on living over and over it'll be hell. This is really fucking annoying for multiple of reasons. Hm, I could just vote DV and get rid of that dumb partner theory going around since I think Nom is town. My team and me disagree on a pretty important read and I don't wanna deal with that at 4:30 am. Don't lynch before I can post again thanks <3
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4395 (isolation #160) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4381, Firebringer wrote:how did DEB get so many votes earlier and has no votes now?
Because he's scum.

I also love how FL comes in here calls me scum with 1 of DV/deas and then votes nom when a DV wagon exists... Yeah I know how this is gonna go tomorrow
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4396 (isolation #161) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

Like that wagon is awful and no one is gonna listen. Alright I'm sleeping
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4401 (isolation #162) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

Man, it's like Ank said what I said just in longer words. I think the people pushing nom who are suspect are obvious from my pov. It also makes DV look extremely bad.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4467 (isolation #163) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:51 am

Post by MariaR »

Alright, we need to lynch nom.
VOTE: Nom
For information sake because if nom is town and that's what I think I really wanna see some peoples reasoning for scumreading nom and they can't hide behind that if nom is dead. Nom can't make it to LYLO period. I think there's some really scummy people on the nom wagon but the only way I'm gonna convince certain people is if we take care of this first.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4473 (isolation #164) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:08 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4468, Almost50 wrote:^voting your TR is a bad move, trust me. Not "scummy", but bad in the sense that you are giving in to the wrong side. I did it most recently and it almost cost us the game (but PP was nice enough to scum claim as the last scum and thus save the town from itself)
What exactly do you think we should do then? People are you gonna hide behind Nom scumreads the whole game when we have people like FL/DEB who need to go. I don't know how I feel about DV enough to lynch him and we got a few days left.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4475 (isolation #165) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:10 am

Post by MariaR »

I've lost interest in repeating myself over and over. People aren't gonna wait until we can investigate nom are they? (Cause they should but I doubt this playerlist will)
Then I'll just kill nom and deal with it.
pedit: So I should just vote DV and if DV flips town we go back to lynching you? Fun
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4477 (isolation #166) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:14 am

Post by MariaR »

I tried to do the FB wagon and it didn't work, but sure. I'll give it a go again
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4480 (isolation #167) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:19 am

Post by MariaR »

It's also demotivating when you think scum are fairly obvious but people just wanna not do anything. But then again, I'm not supposed to talk about this without doing something in return.
So once again let me ask, if Nom flips town who do you guys go for
Same if Nom flips scum

And if nom is town who are the scum on the wagon
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4674 (isolation #168) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:59 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4660, EspressoPatronum wrote:@MariaR @DV

What's your read on Ank + why?
I was going to strongly consider voting Ank if this nomnom push fully went through, but considering the flip when it honestly wasn't needed I'm back to her being a solid townread. I'm pretty set on you/fl/deb being scum at the moment.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4675 (isolation #169) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:04 am

Post by MariaR »

Yeah, I don't mind trying here. His content just doesn't make sense coming from town with the new angles he's taken to this game as I've explained before
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4679 (isolation #170) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:24 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't case people.

I've openly said your reasons for flipping your reads are clearly opportunistic. Using neighborhood logic to base a scumread on someone is awful. You used that to flip a strong townread on me to your biggest scumread. That doesn't just happen randomly and I've seen no progression from you at all. When I tried to get in your head and see why you think the rb hood had scum I explained and got no answer in return. When we had that long talk you were 'surprised' my read didn't change on you. I fully believe that was your attempt at trying to make me townread you and when that didn't happen you changed your read. Combine that with my previous points and there you go. I wanted to see if I was wrong on you because you and fl are in the same hood so you're probably not both scum, so obviously I'm wrong. I don't know where, but this is a better outcome.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4681 (isolation #171) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:24 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4676, EspressoPatronum wrote:You actually haven't fully explained your read on me. You usually just give a weak reason and then ask for why people TR me... I haven't seen a scumcase yet.
This is also openly false.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4683 (isolation #172) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:29 am

Post by MariaR »

That's a buzz word. You can literally call anyone in this playerlist a 'deep wolf' without context on why that's just useless shading. If you think I'm a deep wolf case why I'm scum.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4691 (isolation #173) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:41 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4686, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4683, MariaR wrote:That's a buzz word. You can literally call anyone in this playerlist a 'deep wolf' without context on why that's just useless shading. If you think I'm a deep wolf case why I'm scum.
I have used context. I use buzzwords, that’s like the premise of my town game. I even make up my own buzz words.

You’re pushing scum agenda, and now you just happened to come in when partnerAnkamius was getting scum read.
So basically you have no real reason to call me scum and you’re just making it up as you go? Gotcha. That’s called paranoia. I’ll wait for you to do something convincing.
In post 4689, EspressoPatronum wrote:Show me the question I avoided. As you'll see below, I've answered several (if not all) of your questions, despite you not doing so in return.
You answered the First and second question I asked. But when I gave you a reason why the all roleblock hood is unlikely to be scum you just, didn’t comment and that’s something I would expect you to do if that’s your reason for flipping it.
In post 4689, EspressoPatronum wrote:Why is using neighbourhood logic awful? You used it to townlock your whole neighbourhood, so I'm not sure why you're so against it when I use it.
You’re using mechs to scumread me. While I’m using actions people do and the play itself. We’re not even doing anything close to the same thing.
In post 4689, EspressoPatronum wrote:You realize my shift on your slot came after the roleblock and town investigative reveals, right? My progression on that is very clear in my ISO.
Yet you never made any comment on that.

First of all we don’t even know what kind of invest it is, or who they gave it to. If scum are in that hood like you believe why couldn’t we just scum kill whoever was getting voted? Combine that with the fact, if I am scum with someone in that hood obviously I wouldn’t be the one to bring it up because that would leave a clear link to me and the scum in the invest one. That’s, just basic mafia. I feel like you’re just trying to find something to latch onto over thinking of the possibilities like you love to do so much.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4692 (isolation #174) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:42 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4690, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 4681, MariaR wrote:
In post 4676, EspressoPatronum wrote:You actually haven't fully explained your read on me. You usually just give a weak reason and then ask for why people TR me... I haven't seen a scumcase yet.
Quote the posts
Click my iso. I've openly been calling you a scumread for most of this game I'm not gonna go cherry pick my own posts when I've said why you're scum before.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4697 (isolation #175) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:48 am

Post by MariaR »

It's not discredit and shade when it's pure fact that you're just using useless buzzwords that mean nothing because you have no reasons to scumread me. You haven't voted me. You haven't voted who you think my partner is. Honestly if you did anything that made a little bit of sense maybe I could see this logically but you're just wasting my time. 'Deep wolf' nothing.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4700 (isolation #176) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:51 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4696, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 4692, MariaR wrote:
In post 4690, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 4681, MariaR wrote:
Quote the posts
Click my iso. I've openly been calling you a scumread for most of this game I'm not gonna go cherry pick my own posts when I've said why you're scum before.
I said you have not fully explained your read of me. You said that is false. I asked you to quote the posts (ie. Prove that my statement is false).

Not only did you fail to quote any posts supporting your claim, you also tried to move the benchmark for what were arguing. Calling me scum is not the same as explaining your read on me.

You're asking me to reread your ISO to find something that I've already stated isn't there.
Just because my read is not up to your standards of fully explain or something along that line doesn't mean I haven't explained why you're scum in the past. You know this is true because we've talked about this before.

I did not fail to quote any posts because I know the posts exist and I shouldn't have to waste my time going back to get them. I agree, calling you scum is not the same as explaining my read. But the thing is, I have explained my read on you before. You clearly haven't read my iso because you'd see it it's in there.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4705 (isolation #177) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:53 am

Post by MariaR »

The fact you haven't voted me despite all the shade and useless stuff you've thrown at me the past few days speaks volumes that you're scared of committing. It's annoying, because one of you are probably town cause 2 scum in a doctor hood makes no sense. I want to find who that is but when neither of you are giving me much to work with it's kinda hard.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4710 (isolation #178) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:55 am

Post by MariaR »

I hat the fact I feel a need to response to this nonsense, I really do. Because normally I would just ignore it call it a waste of time (because it is) and move on. Yet then I'd feel guilty cause tryharding and team mafia woo. Like FL if you're just gonna be useless and keep doing this then leave me alone. You're not helping you're not voting me you're just not doing shit.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4716 (isolation #179) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:57 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4714, Ankamius wrote:FL YOU HAVEN'T DONE SHIT LOL
^^^^^^^^^^^
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4720 (isolation #180) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:58 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4712, Flavor Leaf wrote:It’s driving you guys crazy that I’m not voting, and that’s exactly the point. I’m forcing this gamestate to stay how it is so it can go on longer and see how you guys struggle to change it.
YOU MEAN THE GAMESTATE THAT MADE US LYNCH ONLY TOWN AND WE WERE ABOUT TO LYNCH A THIRD-I

dear lord.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4727 (isolation #181) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:05 am

Post by MariaR »

Ep, if scum are in the inventor hood and I am scum with them. The mafia team would know who the invention is going to and could kill them. Or, the mafia in that hood simply has to convince the others to vote a mafia etc etc.

Saying it is as simple as I strongman'd my hood into role blocking that hood when I could have waited for someone else to suggest something etc, is silly.

Why is it so unlikely that town me wanted to just block dave? I even brought up the suggestion of not using the block (even if I felt it was wrong at the time)

Like, the path you're going down to me feels so silly because it's obvious a connection would be drawn if that's the thing. It makes me feel like if Dave or DV are scum it's setting me up for a ML
pedit: More mech talk.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4732 (isolation #182) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:13 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm ready for this 3 day flash wagon
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4754 (isolation #183) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:26 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4736, EspressoPatronum wrote:t's distinct from a scum in the doc hood, as doctors typically miss most of their saves. There would be almost no way of me/Elements/FL knowing scum was in our hood. This would allow scum to always dodge the doc target.
That's just mech talk that you have no way to know because you're trying to play outguess the mod. I've talked about that a bit myself I can admit but it shouldn't be the main point in your read.
In post 4736, EspressoPatronum wrote:I'm giving you enough credit to assume you would know that blocking the same hood twice in a row is a bad idea. The first block on the inventor hood could be coincidence. The second was intentional.
I brought it up night 1
I was not the one who made the suggestion to do the same night 2. However, I was fine with it considering you know. I figured anyone from the inventor hood after night 1 would've said 'hey guys don't block our hood' (because they're told when it fails/roleblocked) I assumed since no one from the inventor hood said anything it was perfectly safe to block them again.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4771 (isolation #184) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:34 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4770, nomnomnom wrote:I think I agree with the sentiment FL is saying that scum should be talking a lot here considering one of their best mislynch bait got unwagonned
You mean...by Ank?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4781 (isolation #185) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:36 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4772, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 4754, MariaR wrote:
In post 4736, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 4736, EspressoPatronum wrote:I'm giving you enough credit to assume you would know that blocking the same hood twice in a row is a bad idea. The first block on the inventor hood could be coincidence. The second was intentional.
I brought it up night 1
I was not the one who made the suggestion to do the same night 2. However, I was fine with it considering you know. I figured anyone from the inventor hood after night 1 would've said 'hey guys don't block our hood' (because they're told when it fails/roleblocked) I assumed since no one from the inventor hood said anything it was perfectly safe to block them again.
So let me get this straight.

You repeatedly criticized my post of outing hoods *distribution* (again, not powers) because you thought it was bad and gave too much information.

And you are now blaming the inventor hood for not full outing on D2 because their action didn't work?

Wow.
No, I'm saying Dave, the person we blocked. Or someone from the hood could've been like 'hey don't block us' and that would've stopped the n2 block that I once again didn't suggest. They didn't say anything so in my mind that was a safe block. I know in my mind if I was an invest hood and we got blocked I'd out that right away. Now that your point has been disproven you're going down yet another path? Alright.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4783 (isolation #186) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:37 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4774, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 4771, MariaR wrote:
In post 4770, nomnomnom wrote:I think I agree with the sentiment FL is saying that scum should be talking a lot here considering one of their best mislynch bait got unwagonned
You mean...by Ank?
I'm not saying Ank is scum I just think scum would be panicking a lot here tbh
Fair enough.
In post 4776, Firebringer wrote:Can even Maria be called a deep wolf if everyone always has a little bit of suspicion of her being the deep wolf
PRAISE THE JESUS LORD I COULD KISS YOU RN
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4794 (isolation #187) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:43 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4788, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4683, MariaR wrote:That's a buzz word. You can literally call anyone in this playerlist a 'deep wolf' without context on why that's just useless shading. If you think I'm a deep wolf case why I'm scum.
I couldn't help but :lol:
Are you telling me I can call any of (EP - nomnom - panthaleon - Fb - DV - DEB) a "deep wolf"??
Like, what is your definition of a deep wolf? because my definition is someone who looks town to the majority of the players. One that is not being pushed or is being pushed by 1-2 slots and nobody else is interested. Hell, I could even add Ank and chenn to that list, as they both have been openly FoS'd by more than 2 slots at one point of the game.
I was saying you could call anyone here a deep wolf without context. Meaning with no reasoning you can call anyone that. Calling me a deep wolf is one of the most 'simple' ways people try to read me. It's just, not a thing.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4797 (isolation #188) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:44 am

Post by MariaR »

Also calling me a deep wolf is stupid when most if not everyone here knows my scum history. As FB said there's never gonna be a point where I am a global tr because paranoia is hell of a thing.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4808 (isolation #189) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:48 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4803, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4720, MariaR wrote:YOU MEAN THE GAMESTATE THAT MADE US LYNCH ONLY TOWN AND WE WERE ABOUT TO LYNCH A THIRD
This is a FALSE statement. This town has yet to make a single mislynch. We only lynched 3P on D2 and D1 ended with a NL because of the modkill.
Day 1 was leading to a town lynch considering the people about to be lynched were Nom and I believe Ank, but keep going A50.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4811 (isolation #190) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:48 am

Post by MariaR »

I hate all 3 of you.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4814 (isolation #191) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:50 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4813, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 4808, MariaR wrote:
In post 4803, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4720, MariaR wrote:YOU MEAN THE GAMESTATE THAT MADE US LYNCH ONLY TOWN AND WE WERE ABOUT TO LYNCH A THIRD
This is a FALSE statement. This town has yet to make a single mislynch. We only lynched 3P on D2 and D1 ended with a NL because of the modkill.
Day 1 was leading to a town lynch considering the people about to be lynched were Nom and I believe Ank, but keep going A50.
Is this TMI or are you THAT sure we're both town
TMI. I'm scum lynch me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4827 (isolation #192) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:52 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4809, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 4781, MariaR wrote:
I brought it up night 1

You repeatedly criticized my post of outing hoods *distribution* (again, not powers) because you thought it was bad and gave too much information.

And you are now blaming the inventor hood for not full outing on D2 because their action didn't work?

Wow.
No, I'm saying Dave, the person we blocked. Or someone from the hood could've been like 'hey don't block us' and that would've stopped the n2 block that I once again didn't suggest. They didn't say anything so in my mind that was a safe block. I know in my mind if I was an invest hood and we got blocked I'd out that right away. Now that your point has been disproven you're going down yet another path? Alright.
If we had outed distribution when I suggested we should, we could have avoided this problem. Saving it until D3 didn't do anything for us anyway. I'm not sure what you mean about a disproven point.

It also doesn't help that the Composer hood didn't know they were roleblocked. As you know, roleblocked targets are usually informed their action failed (but not specifically why). That could mean any number of things to the Composers. It's an unfair assumption that they would out on D2 in response to a failed action.

When you say "someone from the hood" could've asked to not get blocked, you're aware that Farkran was dead at that point, right? So it was either dave or DV who would need to out. And again, that's in response to a failed action.
Hindsight is 20/20. If an inventor hood got blocked. I would have said something in the thread just like I assumed anyone else would do if they were an invest hood. We knew the commuter hood already and they didn't even ask if there target was commuted. So, I didn't think anything bad of it. I was looking for that. Nothing. Happened. No signs, nada.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4830 (isolation #193) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:53 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4819, Ankamius wrote:A50 is talking like the game didn't fall apart after the survivor lynch
^
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4834 (isolation #194) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:55 am

Post by MariaR »

If you think me voting people for information because I was convinced Nom was gonna not make it to lylo is scummy than I'll take that and be scummy aod do it again.
VOTE: Flavor leaf
I'm getting yelled at by my team that if there's scum in EP/FL it's FL because EP is being (redacted)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4836 (isolation #195) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:56 am

Post by MariaR »

Honestly, I saw this coming back I didn't expect it to be Day 3, was thinking Day 4 but this is fine. I shouldn't get this worked up over it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4853 (isolation #196) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:08 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 4849, Ankamius wrote:MariaR:

what's Dunnstal's solve and why is your confidence in nom and me being town so high?

asking for a friend
Dunnstral doesn't have a solve that I'm aware of, I just ask him for his opinion on a few slots, I'll ask him for a solve later when he's back. My confidence in Nom is how they've been talked about like, all game and I feel if Nom was scum they'd let nom go down and set it up so they look good. Along with 2 of my the people I scumread hopped on the wagon at the same time and now that the wagon isn't a thing they're mass posting. Gif vs nom also felt really towny from noms side to me. So yeah, I think nom is pretty easy town to me. I don't have meta on them like everyone does but I think it's town.

You, it wasn't. I was gonna vote you tomorrow if we pushed the nom lynch through probably. But I think the way FL is interacting with you and how you're basically typing what I'm thinking is towny. Combine that with some of starry night where I get the way you're putting in effort but I think you're stressing a bit, it reminded me of our neighborhood talks.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4946 (isolation #197) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 4888, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 4880, davesaz wrote:
I brought it up night 1

Wow.
Wanted to succinctly reply to the original post before also commenting on this one.
Furthermore the person who eventually did out the information argued against distribution information right from the start. Remember that big discussion I had d1 on this topic? I'd be interested to know which side Maria was on d1, or if a position was even stated.
MariaR was vehemently against my position of outing hood distribution.

That's why her asking for the inventors to out D2 is so weird.
Your twisting the narrative hard. I was against outting the neighborhood comps. Because that is bad and gives scum a huge advantage.
That's different than me asking 1 person from a group to out and say 'hey don't roleblock us again'
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4947 (isolation #198) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

umds read on the game is as follows:
Is that there is one distraction leading the other. this sudden focus on me just feels like a failed attempt at a focus elsewhere, and right now scum is probably just enjoying this unrivaled chaos really think that a situation where there are 3 MLs and one indy death that it's a scenario of blind leading the blind.
He says we should focus on the players not getting a ton of attention. He obviously doesn't think I fit this because attention is pretty much a case of convienice, wherein ankimius is just going off in ten different directions looking to possibly hit something. He sees what I'm talking about with strray night and asks does Ank take this sort of leader role as scum?

He thinks we should look at Deb and A50 because he's just casting judgment from some sort of high ground for no reason.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4948 (isolation #199) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't really know how to deal with EP because I'm getting told he's probably town but his points are so idiotic that I don't know how to deal with them. He basically thinks I would play this game in a super obvious manner in a he said she said kinda way. I just wish he'd shut up about my slot and do other things now. We have 2 days to deadline, either case me instead of yapping or focus the alternative. Let's look at DEB FL is on the table. Anyone up for that? DV? No what's going on? Let's wake up
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”