CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (isolation #200) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:30 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

OK. Don't shade me like "teammates TR her but yikes" when someone is going to case me and we can avoid this in future.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (isolation #201) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:32 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also Auro had the opportunity to hammer FF or NSG so he should be lockdown too.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #202) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:20 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1801, gobbledygook wrote:Is this a burden of proficiency argument on me, Cheeky? I find that odd because we have only played one game together.
If I was BoPing you I'd vote you. Think of it more as a logical thinking excersize.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #203) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:24 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1803, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1802, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1801, gobbledygook wrote:Is this a burden of proficiency argument on me, Cheeky? I find that odd because we have only played one game together.
If I was BoPing you I'd vote you. Think of it more as a logical thinking excersize.
That confuses me even more. Why would you vote me if you were BoP'ing me?
Because I'd think you weren't dumb enough to think I could be scum. Therefore scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (isolation #204) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:27 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah I'm not going to do this again.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (isolation #205) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:35 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What? I mean I'm not having another 1v1 which is irrelevant to today's objective. Nothing personal.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (isolation #206) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

This seems like a long segways just to call Dunn scum :P
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (isolation #207) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Well you're missing that I'm actually top tier charisma. Can you talk a little more about your Dong read and how Ceph is managing to fly under everyone's radars?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (isolation #208) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

If I'm honest about Ceph I got scumread him in my game entrance but that changed to a TR based on his conviction and lack of sepf-awareness. The only thing I haven't liked about him today was his Kitty-mo NK talk. But otherwise, he had the opportunity to hammer FF so I'd have a hard time trying to peg that slot as scum unless you could explain why he was willing to lynch BB and NSG but not FF.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (isolation #209) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1809, Formerfish wrote:Ok, so this has a shorter night than i expected. I will be here tonight.
Is it tonight yet?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (isolation #210) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Eddie Pops is wondering why you want her take when you think she's garbo.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (isolation #211) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

She's reading up. Snap and crackle standing by.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (isolation #212) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok so far Pops hasn't read all the game but she has a spicy scum read on Cephrir and she berated me for being a dick to/scumspecting Dunnstral.
She used a lot of words to reason the Cephrir scumread that looked very convincing to me.
It's not anything tasty yet but that's the direction she's going with for now until she's fully caught up.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (isolation #213) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yep. Why?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (isolation #214) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:51 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (isolation #215) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Hopkirk is an interesting read - Pops pointed out that NSG's team would not have given up but rather have planned an optimal route with a bus scenario for NSG that intentionally lacks associatives and gives towncred to her buddies to make it to end game. Based on Hopkirk's behaviour around NSG it is not certain if his lack of vote and early D2 frustration line up with NSG's scumteam's plan. First, he was off the wagon giving himself little towncred whereas if he was mad that NSG was planning on lurking the day out (as referenced in his D2 opening posts) then he probably would have jumped on her wagon early to get her out of the game with as little associatives as possible. Therefore, Hopkirk is not likely scum with NSG.

Both Espeon and Dong are also unlikely to be SvS together with NSG as the scumteam would have weighed the strengths and weaknesses of the team prior to deciding to go with the NSG bus if suspected route. Espeon and Dong have not played strongly enough combined for NSG's team to be confident in leaving the game to them. It's possible one or the other is scum but unlikely both if any.

Pops has left me a big post in our PT for me to rephrase regarding Espeon today so I'll push that out next.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (isolation #216) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Pops Readslist:

Dannflor
- Dannflor's interactions with nsg D1 do not seem SvS. Dann reads towny in isolation, although he would have been a player NSG's team would believe could reliably sweep after a bus.

CT
- The towniest town that ever towned. Unfortunately some people do not appreciate the value of having someone as great as the Cheeky and it's possible some of the townreads here are TMI.

Dunnstral
- Never lynch this obviously lock town who is second in town prowess only to Cheeky. If Cheeky uses her magic to lynch him I will sanction her.

Formerfish
- FF doesn't have to be town because of the scumflip, nsg effectively rolled jester so any associatives are meaningless. The nsg vote on FF could have been designed to discredit the wagoners when her flip falsely cleared FF as a counter scumflip. Overall its been read into too heavily as it is. Nsg lurking when FF gained traction doesn't implicate FF as scum since she had little time IRL iirc and again doesn't mean anything. FF reads as too bad to be town when usually he's quite impressive as town (Cheeky is better though). FF is also a good candidate for a scum sweep team with NSG.

Auro
- I can see why people are townreading Auro but hesitant on him not hammering FF meaning he's town because I'm reluctant to townlock FF. There's some good stuff here though.

BBMolla
- All I remember is a flashwagon, BB yelling and the wagon disintegrating. Insert meme with the little anime guy with glasses and the butterfly and have "is this a playstyle?" text. Not sorted.

Cephrir
- An nsgteam is more than able to have a trolly critic of nsg lurking out the game which is where Ceph comes in. Although I read him as independently towny, I don't like how people are writing off his push on nsg as coming from town. I could imagine Cephrir being ok with nsg lurking while also condemning it morally, I could see myself doing it too, not criticising Cephrir's character here. If this is the strat then Ceph needs to continue being strong town to keep neck integrity, the NK which was a universal townread does not clear him in any way. :roll:

Dongempire
- scummy posts and an "off" day 1. I think it's kinda likely these posts are just dongempire posts as someone put it, rather than scummy.
Of my -too weak to be scum with nsg scum bus theory- Dongempire has decentish play with a few solvey posts that should also place them out of the D2 lynchlist. As mentioned by Ceph he lacks charisma and is unlikely to remain undetected due to the mislynch bait aura they give off which is a playstyle thing ime. It's "too easy" as Auro said. Unless Dong scumclaims, I wouldn't lynch.

Espeonage
- no meta here but strong D1 imo. I think this would fill nsg's team strat fine. His interactions with Dunnstral D2 look scummy and like he's just emulated his mentality from town!Espeonage; Like his policy on meta not taking into account game context which just fell flat and felt empty. If not meta then what? He says: "NSG was as likely to flip town as any other slot because meta was invalid." She obviously didn't post the same as every other slot so even if Espe doesn't believe in meta, he can believe in discriminating between towny or scummy play. Also his suggestion that his organisation of all the lurkers is a flat graph is intentionally ignorant and appears to be an unlikely perspective for town when posting "the opposite of your crap meta read is a nullread" when I believe town!Espeonage would be more likely to post "the opposite of your crap meta read is the generic read I developed on the slot, here it is:".
I was kinda TRing him when talking to the Cheeky but that's largely evaporated on further inspection.

gobbledygook
- possible scum. He's not engaged enough to be readable. I don't have a good reason yet to TR here and feel generally meh.

Hopkirk
- Bleeds honesty in his D2 disgust that isn't articularly AI. Seeing as his team cannot win now due to modkill I don't think he'd use moral indignation just to win this game. This was discussed earlier. Assuming bussing was discussed Espeonage fits a lot better as someone who was instructed to bus. It's possible Hopkirk refused to bus nsg out of spite but I'd expect more interactions from them both. Contrary to Ceph, Hopkirk did not care about how he looked D2. Ceph seemed focussed on clearing himself in relation to nsg whereas Hop was just disgusted.

tl;dr lynch Espeonage.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (isolation #217) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1881, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1550, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1547, Dannflor wrote:My kill pool is:

[Esp, Dong, Hopkirk]
This is exactly my kill pool right now
I think Dong is low hanging fruit, his play has been sporadic but I have an idea why and its NAI.

Espy went through a lot of trouble yesterday to explain why I need to die regardless and I think thats a pretty easy position for scum to take on me because it ensures at least 1 mislynch.

Hoppy id have to go back and look at because other then the recent quoted post where he linked me to 2 people but didnt mention the people hard defending NSG as being suspect is a little uhh... spotty logic at best and shade trying to set up 3 mislynches in myself, Gob and Dunn.
How do you know Gob and Dunn are town to the point you call Espe out on trying to mislynch them?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (isolation #218) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1897, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1662, CheekyTeeky wrote:I agree that Dong is scummy but that hammer makes me hesitant.
Why is that the thing that you get held up on with Dong? A scum buddy wouldnt hammer when deadline was looming?
If you take into account Dong's wagon switches and posts before the hammer I think it makes it a little foggier than you're making it out to be.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (isolation #219) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1899, Dannflor wrote:That doesn't follow.

NSG was likely dying anyway. If you're in "weak standing" you still bus for whatever town cred you can muster. I don't think a "weaker standing" team takes the stance of never bussing. Both Eddie and Tom are currently losing their minds in the chat about this logic and how little sense this makes. It's literally just Espeonage trying to justify killing towny people because they're better lynches for him. Tom is surprised he's not dead yet.
The logic makes sense following the assumption that the bus was orchestrated pre-game. RC was very likely to have nsg map out the skill levels of her buddies before everyone agreed with the strat of lurking until nsg was bussed. RC would not have had nsg bussed if her partners were too weak to carry the game. Unfortunately gobbles is a newer player with a strong town game and Dong is scummy in general so neither of those work with the strat likely in play here. I'm not saying that makes these players locktown just that they're less likely than say Hop/Ceph/FF.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (isolation #220) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1908, Dannflor wrote:yes

painstakingly paraphrased
I feel your pain.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (isolation #221) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1911, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1908, Dannflor wrote:yes

painstakingly paraphrased
Can you point to a post of your own where you show half as much conviction in anything youre saying?

That post reads like your TM mates realized that youre a sinking ship that needs its ballast adjusted quickly and the best way they figured to do that was to let one of them try to rehab your slot by putting out a reads list. This way they could workshop it in the tm pt and scum pt over night and would look like you finally sacked up and picked sides on people instead of going where the wind blows.

The post feels more fabricated than softener.
I think that's your towniest post all game. Xx.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (isolation #222) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I don't think RC ever lets nsg just wing this game as scum tbh.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #223) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Like it's a mistake to think nsg's play here isn't intentional, that team will be one of the most competitive here.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (isolation #224) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

So the question is: who ate all the towncred?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (isolation #225) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I don't see that as a possibility as I don't believe they'd be such bad sports, it's extremely unlikely they wrote this game off unless they were losing all their games and are bad people. I'd like to thing noone would be like "oh my scumteam sucks I'm not even going to try" in team mafia.

I think everyone knew there was going to be a bus it was just a matter of when.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #226) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Pops had a scumgame with RC where he decided pregame who he was going to take to endgame and bus based on skillset as scum. This idea is grounded in meta as well as logic.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1976 (isolation #227) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Fair. Just saying Espeon is making sense. It's possible nsgteam didn't care in all their games equally but that's different than them purposefully game throwing because their team is weak. That comment was outta left field from Auro, wasn't expecting that.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (isolation #228) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:23 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Inb4 dann is scum and setting me up for the NK.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (isolation #229) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also Pops is getting frustrated at Dann dismissing the obvious when nsg openly admitted discussing with her team what they were going to do D1 so it's not "micromanaging"
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (isolation #230) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:11 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

>.> ok now I'm worried.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #231) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:47 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Dann/Auro is my new fav tinfoil.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #232) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:54 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Great, I'll take it.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (isolation #233) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:17 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah you guy are doing great keep it up! Definitely nomming this performance.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (isolation #234) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:20 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Well you thought wrong.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (isolation #235) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:39 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok defensive Dann, chillax. If you're right why you getting mad?

Just to anger you further, when I was thinking about my fav tinfoil last night, the whole game suddenly made sense. You remember strong arming that Auro wagon?

Anyway, Pops thinks I'm wrong on Auro, who knows maybe I am as his reaction didn't suck as much as yours.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (isolation #236) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:55 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Well the bus could've been planned for D2. I'm not dropping this theory that bussing nsg at some point was definitely discussed.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (isolation #237) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:00 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Like what's Espeon's plan here? To keep shading Dann until he's lynched and loses the game? There are easier paths with less resistance that Espeon could be taking here.

Pops believes that Espe/Hop could hit scum too and tbh I'm fine going with it for now. It's good that we all carry a little shade, it keeps the game grounded. I'm ready for some flips.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (isolation #238) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:02 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Dong where's my case? I need love.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #239) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:04 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2020, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2019, CheekyTeeky wrote:There are easier paths with less resistance that Espeon could be taking here.
What would those be?

I actually think Espeon turning on like... Dong or someone actually makes his lynch easier, and gives Espe less options long term.
I'm going to leave this as a hypothetical because I'm not wasting my time town casing Dong.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #240) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:04 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Uh espeon*
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (isolation #241) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:13 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2025, Formerfish wrote:
In post 2019, CheekyTeeky wrote:Like what's Espeon's plan here?
Well, fmpov i see Espy setting me up for a lynch regardless of what his read on me is. If he's shading Dann as well then he could be setting Dann up for tomorrows mislynch after trying for me today.
Yeah that makes sense except he's dying today.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (isolation #242) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2040, BBmolla wrote:I'm unconcerned with you atm tbh but MathBlade wanted me to bring it up. If it sounds awkward it's because I paraphrased poorly.
Roger. Math I'm town. Help us find scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (isolation #243) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

If I die tonight the kill is wifom. It doesn't mean anything either way.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (isolation #244) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

There are too few paths to victory for scum now if you all just keep it tight ;)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (isolation #245) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:22 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Pops has requested we here from hopper's prior to lynch.

UNVOTE:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #246) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:22 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Hear* I need to go to bed
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (isolation #247) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:19 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Lol espeon has not AtE'd.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (isolation #248) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:20 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Gobble you're terrible scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (isolation #249) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2086, Cephrir wrote:I would lynch gobble today.
Best to lynch him tomorrow imo. We need to cut the Espeon!scum narrative first.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (isolation #250) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

It would be more helpful if you just explained how Espeon is AtEing.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (isolation #251) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 117, gobbledygook wrote:While we are on the topic of meta, if NSG lurks she is scum. Period.
In post 336, gobbledygook wrote:Gonna skim over the next couple of hours. Things that I saw from vc. Nsg why are you voting wgeurts? Why are people voting Auro?
In post 341, gobbledygook wrote:Ok. I am caught up. I don't think I am actually going to wall anything, I'm just going to give reads.

Town
KittyMo
Auro
Dann
Dunn
Cephrir
Hopkirk
Espeonage
Joan of Arc
DongEmpire
Formerfish
Wgeurts
NSG
Scum

You can view the Joan of Arc line as the official null line because I have no read on that slot and it is odd that others do have a read on that slot when it has two posts with no content.

Principally, the things that I am most suspect about are...

Dunn being able to extrapolate so much from a Joan of Arc vote on me. I feel like he is projecting and has entered the Death Spiral to get me killed.
NSG stating that Wgeurts was one of the three people in her town block and then not moving her vote despite having ample to time to post several more times after that fact.
Dongempire backing off Cephrir seemed like he realized he went down the wrong path trying to get people to scumread Cephrir. I also feel like Hopkirk is reaching with some of his analysis (particular when it comes to me), but he is very funny so I will townread him to keep him around longer.

I want to vote NSG because she is playing into her scum meta that I saw in Alternative 9P. I find it odd that no one else is commenting on that. It seemed like it was common knowledge across the site since other payers in that game also made that observation.

VOTE: Dongempire
Hey gobbles while you're in the hot seat it would be great to understand your line of thought on nsg here. I don't understand your vote in comparison to your reads list, why Dong over all the people below? And why did you keep bringing up nsg meta but take a backseat to her lynch?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (isolation #252) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1462, gobbledygook wrote:I’m on my lunch break now
If I die Cheeky/Dann looks really bad with NSG scum flip. I think it would make BBmolla town too
Did you really think you were dying?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2106 (isolation #253) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Gobbles what you're saying doesn't make sense with:
In post 2081, gobbledygook wrote:I feel like I’m getting a lot of Ate from Esp and that’s always been my blind spot. It’s possible he saw me and a couple of others start townreading Fish after the ate and that’s why Esp is doing it. I feel more confident in Dong
So to pick this post apart - you think Esp is town who is intentionally AtEing because he saw other people getting townread by AtEing and it's your blindspot so he's likely town.

Wtf? Why would he be trying to be townread if he is town by copying other people's tactics of which he is unsure of their alignment and IF you know it's your blindspot why would you townread him?

It's like you're shading him as scum, giving reasons that should mean he's a scumread yet you end up preferring other lynches because he's town for no legit reason you've provided.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (isolation #254) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Stuff it (pun intended)

VOTE: Gobbles
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #255) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'll only lynch Espy if we 100% lynch gobbles tomorrow.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (isolation #256) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2111, BBmolla wrote:It stops the constant returning to his wagon every day from 50%+ of the town
I thought this then I became pretty sure gobbles is scum and we just win.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (isolation #257) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2125, Espeonage wrote:
In post 2122, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'll only lynch Espy if we 100% lynch gobbles tomorrow.
This is fkn terrible.
Xxxx

Now lynch gobbles.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #258) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 341, gobbledygook wrote:Ok. I am caught up. I don't think I am actually going to wall anything, I'm just going to give reads.

Town
KittyMo
Auro
Dann
Dunn
Cephrir
Hopkirk
Espeonage
Joan of Arc
DongEmpire
Formerfish
Wgeurts
NSG
Scum

You can view the Joan of Arc line as the official null line because I have no read on that slot and it is odd that others do have a read on that slot when it has two posts with no content.

Principally, the things that I am most suspect about are...

Dunn being able to extrapolate so much from a Joan of Arc vote on me. I feel like he is projecting and has entered the Death Spiral to get me killed.
NSG stating that Wgeurts was one of the three people in her town block and then not moving her vote despite having ample to time to post several more times after that fact.
Dongempire backing off Cephrir seemed like he realized he went down the wrong path trying to get people to scumread Cephrir. I also feel like Hopkirk is reaching with some of his analysis (particular when it comes to me), but he is very funny so I will townread him to keep him around longer.

I want to vote NSG because she is playing into her scum meta that I saw in Alternative 9P. I find it odd that no one else is commenting on that. It seemed like it was common knowledge across the site since other payers in that game also made that observation.

VOTE: Dongempire
Spews Cephrir town. Talks about scum NSG the most but votes Dong.
In post 343, gobbledygook wrote:I don't know, independent of her meta tell for being scum, the fact that she left her vote on wgeurts despite naming him as one of her THREE town reads seems pretty bad coming from the Paragon.
Talks about nsg, keeps vote on Dong.
In post 963, gobbledygook wrote:I feel like I want fish to be town rather than actually town reading him

VOTE: Fish
In post 1189, gobbledygook wrote:To be totally honest I would want NSG or Dong because I feel like Fish will at least contribute something in the future
Leaves vote on Fish.
In post 1261, gobbledygook wrote:Can we please just kill this

VOTE: NSG
So he switched from FF at this point finally voting NSG after saying:
In post 117, gobbledygook wrote:While we are on the topic of meta, if NSG lurks she is scum. Period.
Weird thing to bring up unprompted in RVS. Which works with the scum-know-nsg-will-lurk-and-be-bussed theory. It took Gobbles over 40 pages to vote nsg after she had been lurking the whole time and after FF's wagon stalled out/Dunn interjected.
In post 1267, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
northsidegal - 5
(Kittymo, Cephrir, Dunnstral, Formerfish, gobbledygook)
Formerfish - 4
(BBMolla, northsidegal, Dannflor, Espeonage)
gobbledygook - 1
(Hopkirk)

Not Voting - 3
(Auro, CheekyTeeky, Dongempire)

Activity Check - All Good!

Deadline: (expired on 2020-01-17 22:59:30)
In post 1532, gobbledygook wrote:To take a page from NSG and RC, kill the non-bussers first

VOTE: Cheeky
I'm pretty sure both gobbles and his buddy were on the nsg wagon. Hi BB. Note how he calls them "non-bussers"

Tl;dr - within the first 6 pages gobbles randomly brings up nsg lurk-scum meta. He has her at the bottom of his first reads list yet votes elsewhere and waits until >30 pages later to finally vote her as the 5th person on the wagon after Dunn attempts to shutdown FF wagon and it stalls. His reads indicated nsg was his top scumread throughout however he did not commit to voting her until a day or so from deadline. SOD2 gobbles starts voting for "nonbussers"

Now gobbles is not making any sense around Espeon continuing thre trend of his words/actions not lining up. I've played two games gobbles was in as town and I feel like he usually makes sense and is one to go with his gut whereas here he's quite lurky and passive, determining reads based on others rather than his own thoughts which again doesn't line up with him thinking his reads are >rand as town.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (isolation #259) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2084, CheekyTeeky wrote:Gobble you're terrible scum.
In post 2094, gobbledygook wrote:I mean lynch me so I can shit on you guy in the dead thread. If i was scum i would just go with an ESp lynch if i knew he was town. I think Dong has a better chance to be scum than esp. if you want to lynch him to test a gob/esp team that’s fine but might as well lynch me first if you all feel more certain about that
And wtf is this? Guess it worked for his buddy so why not.

Yes he could go with an Espe lynch which is exactly why his post RE: Espe AtE was so effing scummy. It was a positioning post hence his premises = scumread but his conclusion = townread.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (isolation #260) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Noone said gobbles/esp was a team so he's fine lynching espe to clear himself effectively spewing espe town.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #261) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:30 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2140, gobbledygook wrote:Either cheeky is bad town or she’s scum, yet this town is corralling around her and following her which makes no sense because so far her body of proof is very bad.
Who is town corralling around me? I've presented my thoughts and you resort to calling me bad town is funny when you're the one giving up.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (isolation #262) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:31 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2139, gobbledygook wrote:today ONLY makes sense as Turkey scum/esp scum and suddenly now she wants to kill me
What? How does Turkey/Esp only make sense? Wtf are you talking about?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (isolation #263) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:33 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2144, gobbledygook wrote:The other people voting me?
You mean Auro and Cephrir who didn't want Espy, Dunn or Dann? How is it them following bad town and not just choosing for themselves to vote you?

Why don't you say how my observations are false?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #264) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:34 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Come on tell me why you didn't vote NSG until day end after stating if she lurks she's scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (isolation #265) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:37 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

How did you have her as your top scumread so early?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #266) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:40 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Right so why did you bring up her meta in your first few posts? And why did you keep saying noone was seeing it when Cephrir and kitty were voting her.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #267) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:43 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2152, gobbledygook wrote:Because I had seen scum NSG do this same exact thing in alternating 9p

Her meta is very, very obvious
Nsg's meta is not as black and white as you're saying it is. She also lurks as town. I just don't buy that by the point of your first readslist you had her as your top scumread when it wasn't even halfway through the day yet for lurking.

You would have lynched FF if Dunn had not intervened and ended D1 without lynching your top scumread.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (isolation #268) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:44 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2154, gobbledygook wrote:Because we had loud mouths like you and Dann saying otherwise
You're a loud mouth, why didn't you push your top scumread harder?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #269) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:47 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Discrediting me doesn't work when I've just stated facts about your progression on NSG and your bullshit post on why you townread Espy.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (isolation #270) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:51 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Looking for NSG partners who were aware of her potential to lurk and who go onto bus, leaves the smoking gun in your hand.

You tried AtE yourself, failed, so now you're going with Apathy and zomg cheeky is bad. :roll:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (isolation #271) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:53 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Pops and I tunneled each other to loss which is because I'm putting all my effort in here. Pops and I have a history of being unable to read each other and that was my first loss in a long time so you can kiss my ass, scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (isolation #272) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:54 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

This ISNT a tunnel. I only just started scumreading you when you fucked up on Espy.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (isolation #273) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:56 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Cool self-vote if you don't care. Get your buddy to vote you too.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (isolation #274) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:13 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2169, BBmolla wrote:Cheeky you come out looking bad here just saying

Can’t make a square fit in a circle homeslice
Why are you defending him over all my other pushes this game?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (isolation #275) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:15 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Turkey has basically admitted he's scum by strawmanning to my game loss to discredit me while I'm pushing him for his bad NSG associatives. I don't see a reason for town to unfairly represent my ability as a player just to look better in an argument.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2173 (isolation #276) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:15 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2171, BBmolla wrote:Because this push is notably horrendous
Explain how my thoughts on his behaviour are horrendous?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2177 (isolation #277) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:20 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2174, BBmolla wrote:Gobbles countered everything you said and you just keep adding more shit to the pile

you're trying to make a square fit into a circular hole and it's painful
Stonewalling and strawmanning is not countering.

Where have any of his arguments made sense? I don't mind 2v1 here if I have to. But he's fucking dying before end game.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (isolation #278) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:21 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2175, BBmolla wrote:
In post 2128, CheekyTeeky wrote:Spews Cephrir town. Talks about scum NSG the most but votes Dong.
if you don't recall, yesterday NSG wagoned was discouraged by multiple people
Now you're being dumb. This has nothing to do with my push on Turkey, you're just strawmanning too.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (isolation #279) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:25 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2179, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2175, BBmolla wrote:
In post 2128, CheekyTeeky wrote:Spews Cephrir town. Talks about scum NSG the most but votes Dong.
if you don't recall, yesterday NSG wagoned was discouraged by multiple people
Now you're being dumb. This has nothing to do with my push on Turkey, you're just strawmanning too.
Omfg. My push on Turkey isn't about him defending NSG it's about his bullshit scumread there early and last minute vote. It's about progression and you know that you're just being a fucking idiot.

I'm so angry but glad you outted to defend your buddy. Neither of you endgame.

Glgl I'm out.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (isolation #280) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

FF vote gobbles.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (isolation #281) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:37 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Actually it puts gobbles at L1.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (isolation #282) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:18 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Sounds like you need to rethink those pools if you can't solve the game in 4 lynches. If we're lynching you instead how are you going to ensure we lynch in your pools?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2218 (isolation #283) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:19 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2216, Dunnstral wrote:I feel like nsg wouldn't have happened without gobble though
Yeah she wouldn't have happened if both her teammates didn't bus her.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (isolation #284) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Your face is boring.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (isolation #285) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Well tell us how to make this game interesting for you FF
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (isolation #286) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm assuming you didn't just read Espys iso?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2235 (isolation #287) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Espeonage someone end it. L-1.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (isolation #288) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Sigh.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (isolation #289) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What does Eddie think now Dann?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (isolation #290) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I do too but that NK was wtf.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (isolation #291) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah so why do scum remove a player people were still paranoid about?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2251 (isolation #292) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Gobble
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2254 (isolation #293) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Why?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (isolation #294) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Can you give examples? I just need to understand your thought process.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2260 (isolation #295) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm disappointed Dong didnt case me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2263 (isolation #296) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Thats why I think Dunn was killed.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (isolation #297) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I think the NK point was to move us away from gobbles back onto Dong and Hop.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (isolation #298) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Hop looks pretty bad in isolation but I just am too paranoid that it's as easy as it appears.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2269 (isolation #299) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Dann should have been the universal townread NK. Or even Cephrir. Dunn being killed feels deliberate and I think the purpose was to follow his reads.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2274 (isolation #300) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Apparently Auro was paranoid too, but be direct Cephrir. What does that mean for your read on me?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2275 (isolation #301) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Pops was 100% on him being town. I townread Espeonage, Auro because of their paranoia of the dunn/dann duo. I don't know I need to process why.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2277 (isolation #302) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

You were of Dunn tho.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (isolation #303) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Sure.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2285 (isolation #304) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1797, Dunnstral wrote:I think someone has called me scum with literally every wagon that has popped up this game, at some point
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2296 (isolation #305) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Cephrir who are your next 3 lynches?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (isolation #306) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Dann same question
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (isolation #307) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2307, Cephrir wrote:I don't think this is a good question. Each day produces more info which I will use to reevaluate.
What new info do you have now?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (isolation #308) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Dong can you give me a read on gobble and how that's evolved for you through the game?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (isolation #309) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

:roll:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (isolation #310) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:44 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Well now the distractions are Dong and Hop.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2327 (isolation #311) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2317, BBmolla wrote:
yes please keep gaslighting me
What does gaslighting mean?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2331 (isolation #312) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2327, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2317, BBmolla wrote:
yes please keep gaslighting me
What does gaslighting mean?
Just googled it, no I'm not manipulating you to doubt your sanity. I'm genuinely like omg your lynch order sucks.

I have a nasty feeling both Dong and Hop flip town and I know I'm town so idk. Like the feeling about Dong and hop is the same one I had about espy.

If I'm right and they're both town I'd naturally think one of the people pushing the espy/dong/hop lynches is scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2343 (isolation #313) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2333, BBmolla wrote:okay cool

so who's scum
I want to lynch 1 in you/turkey or 1 in Dann/Cephrir. If you flip town I'd skip gobbles but not vice versa. If we lynched Dann and he flipped town then I'd be fine lynching hop. I won't lynch Cephrir because Kitty said no.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (isolation #314) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What is it that makes this so frustrating for you BB? The only thing that you've really pushed this game is that Dong is scum and Gobbles push was bad and why not hopkirk. Most people are agreeing with you so why are you getting mad at me and Auro for being "bad"? We're not the whole town and you're not really working with us to get on the same page, you just start getting abusive.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2350 (isolation #315) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2346, BBmolla wrote:yeah cheeky is probably just scum tbh

it's all good tho
Why? Because we disagree? You've seen my scum game. Do you see anything similar here?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2353 (isolation #316) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Right ok. What are your reads now?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2360 (isolation #317) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yes that post was gross but I also think his song post about wanting to die was towny.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (isolation #318) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:30 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1523, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
northsidegal - 7
(Kittymo, Dunnstral, gobbledygook, BBMolla, Dannflor, Cephrir, Dongempire)
Formerfish - 2
( northsidegal, Espeonage)
BBMolla - 2
(CheekyTeeky, Formerfish)
gobbledygook - 1
(Hopkirk)

Not Voting - 1
(Auro)

Activity Check - Lynch at #1460

BB are you voting?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (isolation #319) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:30 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oops ignore that.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2365 (isolation #320) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah you have a point. I kinda would hate to feel all hindsight righteous about FF being scum but that's a me problem. Yes gobbles is still a factor.

Auro what are your thoughts on Hop minus the nsg rage?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2369 (isolation #321) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:05 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Cephrir what changed your mind on gobbles?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2379 (isolation #322) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Hopkirk
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2383 (isolation #323) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Alisa wants me to lynch consensus reads because then the game will be ez
:shrug:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2385 (isolation #324) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

We're not in a rush. Take your time.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2387 (isolation #325) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Things only get easier from here.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (isolation #326) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I was thinking more about the Dunn NK and I think it probably means gobbles is town purely because Dunn would've defended him as he has been doing. If my feelings are correct about Hop/Dong being town then it's likely it would've been me & gobbles at lylo with scum. It's probably wise to plan ahead and assume both lynches flip town. Then who is left and why? I have faith in town to figure it out.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (isolation #327) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Well no I don't agree. Killing either of us stifles pushing there, and it's not like anyone heeds the reads of the dead.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2397 (isolation #328) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm heeding the kill of Dunnstral, Pops thinks I should stick with clearing Gobbles and Ali wants us to flip consensus. I don't actually agree with Dunns reads.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (isolation #329) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

If I could have it my way I'd flip Dann because that's the real linchpin. But we all know that's not happening today.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (isolation #330) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:14 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

No I think Dong is possibly town too.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2405 (isolation #331) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

If town then I'd feel better about a Hop and Dong lynch, and about Auro being town. Like worst case scenario is that Hop, Dong and you are all town and we've ignored BB/gobbles/FF/Cephrir. I think Espeon was onto something with the group lynching idea for how to maximise our chances of hitting scum which I need to relook at.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (isolation #332) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm saying that's worst case but I need to relook at everyone and rejig my reads.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (isolation #333) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Spoiler: Coloured vote counts
In post 157, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
wguerts
(
Kittymo
, Dannflor,
northsidegal
, Auro)
Kittymo
(
wgeurts
, Hopkirk)
Dannflor - 1
(Formerfish)
Formerfish - 1
(Dongempire)
Hopkirk - 1
(gobbledygook)
Auro - 1
(Cephrir)
gobbledygook - 1
(
Dunnstral
)

Not Voting - 2
(
Espeonage
, Joan of Arc)

Activity Check - Start of Day

Deadline: (expired on 2020-01-16 22:59:30)

With 13 Alive, it takes 7 to Lynch
In post 216, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
KittyMo
(
wgeurts
, Hopkirk)
Formerfish - 2
(Dongempire, Dannflor)
wguerts
(
northsidegal
)
Dannflor - 1
(Formerfish)
Hopkirk - 1
(gobbledygook)
Auro - 1
(Cephrir)
gobbledygook - 1
(
Dunnstral
)
Cephrir - 1
(Auro)
Dunnstral
(
Kittymo
)

Not Voting - 2
(
Espeonage
, Joan of Arc)

Activity Check - Prodding Espeonage, northsidegal

In post 247, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
Cephrir - 2
(Auro, Dongempire)
Auro - 2
(Cephrir, Hopkirk)
KittyMo
(
wgeurts
)
Formerfish - 1
(Dannflor)
wguerts
(
northsidegal
)
Dannflor - 1
(Formerfish)
Hopkirk - 1
(gobbledygook)
gobbledygook - 1
(
Dunnstral
)
Dunnstral
(
Kittymo
)

Not Voting - 2
(
Espeonage
, Joan of Arc)

Activity Check - Prodding Joan of Arc

In post 303, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
Cephrir - 3
(Auro, Dongempire, Dannflor)
Auro - 3
(Cephrir, Hopkirk,
Espeonage
)
gobbledygook - 2
(
Dunnstral
, Joan of Arc)
KittyMo
(
wgeurts
)
wguerts
(
northsidegal
)
Dannflor - 1
(Formerfish)
Hopkirk - 1
(gobbledygook)
Dunnstral
(
Kittymo
)

Not Voting - 0
( )

Activity Check - Prodding Dongempire and wguerts

In post 381, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
Auro - 4
(Cephrir, Hopkirk,
Espeonage
, Formerfish)
Formerfish - 3
(
Dunnstral
, Auro, Dannflor
Cephrir - 1
(Dongempire)
gobbledygook - 1
(Joan of Arc)
KittyMo
(
wgeurts
)
wguerts
(
northsidegal
)
Dunnstral
(
Kittymo
)
Dongempire - 1
(gobbledygook)

Not Voting - 0
( )

Activity Check - Prodding Joan of Arc and wguerts

In post 508, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
Auro - 4
(Cephrir, Hopkirk,
Espeonage
, Formerfish)
Dongempire - 2
(gobbledygook, Dannflor)
Formerfish - 1
(
Dunnstral
)
Cephrir - 1
(Dongempire)
gobbledygook - 1
(Joan of Arc)
KittyMo
(
wgeurts
)
wguerts
(
northsidegal
)
Dunnstral
(
Kittymo
)

Not Voting - 1
(Auro)

Activity Check - Replacing Joan of Arc

In post 539, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
Auro - 4
(Cephrir, Hopkirk,
Espeonage
, Formerfish)
Dongempire - 2
(gobbledygook, Dannflor)
Cephrir - 1
(Dongempire)
gobbledygook - 1
(Joan of Arc)
KittyMo
(
CheekyTeeky
)
wguerts
(
northsidegal
)
Dunnstral
(
Kittymo
)

Not Voting - 2
(Auro,
Dunnstral
)

Activity Check - Replacing Joan of Arc, prodding goobledygook

In post 659, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
northsidegal
(Cephrir, Dannflor, Hopkirk)
Auro - 2
(
Espeonage
, Formerfish)
Dongempire - 2
(gobbledygook, BBMolla)
Cephrir - 1
(Dongempire)
wguerts
(
northsidegal
)
Dunnstral
(
Kittymo
)
Formerfish - 1
(
CheekyTeeky
)

Not Voting - 2
(Auro,
Dunnstral
)

In post 810, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
northsidegal
(Cephrir, Hopkirk,
Kittymo
)
Auro - 2
(
Espeonage
, Formerfish)
Dongempire - 2
(gobbledygook, BBMolla)
wguerts
(
northsidegal
)
BBMolla - 1
(
CheekyTeeky
)
gobbledygook - 1
(
Dunnstral
)
Espeonage
(Dannflor)

Not Voting - 2
(Auro, Dongempire)

In post 922, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
northsidegal
(Cephrir, Hopkirk,
Kittymo
)
Auro - 2
(
Espeonage
, Formerfish)
Dongempire - 2
(gobbledygook, BBMolla)
wguerts
(
northsidegal
)
gobbledygook - 1
(
Dunnstral
)
Espeonage
(Dannflor)
Formerfish - 1
(
CheekyTeeky
)

Not Voting - 2
(Auro, Dongempire)

Activity Check - Prodding northsidegal

In post 1267, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
northsidegal
(
Kittymo
, Cephrir,
Dunnstral
, Formerfish, gobbledygook)
Formerfish - 4
(BBMolla,
northsidegal
, Dannflor,
Espeonage
)
gobbledygook - 1
(Hopkirk)

Not Voting - 3
(Auro,
CheekyTeeky
, Dongempire)

In post 1523, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
northsidegal
(
Kittymo
Dunnstral
, gobbledygook, BBMolla, Dannflor, Cephrir, Dongempire)
Formerfish - 2
(
northsidegal
Espeonage
)
BBMolla - 2
(
CheekyTeeky
, Formerfish)
gobbledygook - 1
(Hopkirk)

Not Voting - 1
(Auro)

Activity Check - Lynch at #1460

In post 1527, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
Not Voting - 11
(Auro, BBMolla, Cephrir, CheekyTeeky, Dannflor, Dongempire, Dunnstral, Espeonage, Formerfish, gobbledygook, Hopkirk)

Deadline: (expired on 2020-02-02 13:30:00)

With 11 Alive, it takes 6 to Lynch
In post 1646, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
Hopkirk - 3
(BBMolla,
CheekyTeeky
, Cephrir)
Espeonage
(Dannflor)
CheekyTeeky
(gobbledygook)
Cephrir - 1
(Dongempire)
Dannflor - 1
(
Espeonage
)

Not Voting - 11
(Auro,
Dunnstral
, Formerfish, Hopkirk)

In post 1854, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
Espeonage
(Dannflor,
CheekyTeeky
Dunnstral
, Auro)
Hopkirk - 2
(BBMolla, Cephrir)
CheekyTeeky
(Dongempire)
Dannflor - 1
(
Espeonage
)
Dongempire - 1
(gobbledygook)

Not Voting - 2
(Formerfish, Hopkirk)

In post 2067, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
Espeonage - 4
(Dannflor,
CheekyTeeky
, Cephrir,
Dunnstral
)
Dongempire - 2
(gobbledygook, Formerfish)
CheekyTeeky
(Dongempire)
Hopkirk - 1
(
Espeonage
)

Not Voting - 3
(Auro, BBMolla, Hopkirk)

In post 2189, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
Espeonage
(Dannflor,
Dunnstral
, Formerfish, BBMolla)
goobledygook - 3
(Auro,
CheekyTeeky
, Cephrir)
Dongempire - 1
(gobbledygook)
CheekyTeeky
(Dongempire)
Hopkirk - 1
(
Espeonage
)

Not Voting - 1
(Hopkirk)

In post 2239, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
Espeonage
(Dannflor,
Dunnstral
, Formerfish, BBMolla,
CheekyTeeky
, Auro)
goobledygook - 2
(Cephrir, Hopkirk)
Dongempire - 1
(gobbledygook)
CheekyTeeky
(Dongempire)
Hopkirk - 1
(
Espeonage
)

Not Voting - 0

Activity Check - Lynch at #2236

As the game goes on this should show more of a picture as more people turn green. If you don't like that I coloured myself green then too bad because I'm town.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2411 (isolation #334) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Hop, Dong, FF it would be great if you could give some more content just to help us not mislynch you if that is the case. A readslist would be great or even lynch pools/teams.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (isolation #335) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 185, Dannflor wrote:I think Hopkirk is actually my strongest town read and that's been backed up by my team.
Hey Dann when did you start scumreading Hop?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (isolation #336) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 257, Dannflor wrote:
In post 233, Hopkirk wrote:Why's that? I don't remembering playing with any of your team (anytime recently if at all) so I'm assuming not meta?
eddie cane said you were town

I trust his reads a lot

Also, even though I disagreed with it, I thought your explanation for the scum read on kittymo was especially towny. I thought it showed a level of looking deeper when it's a lot easier to just give her a free town read for having pleasant posts.
Hmmm.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2414 (isolation #337) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Dann can you ask Eddie the same question about Hop.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (isolation #338) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

UNVOTE:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (isolation #339) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I need to make sure Dann is town first. The kitty and Dunn NK kinda look bad for him, Kitty because she probed him a fair bit and Dunn will be a stronger case should Hop and Dong be town as I believe they are.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2419 (isolation #340) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What do you think about Dann, Cephrir?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (isolation #341) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2420, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2412, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 185, Dannflor wrote:I think Hopkirk is actually my strongest town read and that's been backed up by my team.
Hey Dann when did you start scumreading Hop?
In post 1466, Dannflor wrote:Examine Hopkirk very closely tomorrow please.

*especially* if this reds
Can you talk about why? Did Eddie start scumreading him too at this point?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (isolation #342) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2418, Cephrir wrote:I like NK spec but it seems pretty open and shut here.
Yeah you have a point on Kitty but I still disagree on Dunn as I think there were harder to lynch slots who weren't scumread at all.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2424 (isolation #343) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I think yesterday I said I felt like the people trying the most and who ended up coming to the same scum group were infiltrated. That's Me/Dann/Dunn and that lead me to believe Espeonage was going to flip town and also made me a bit more weary of Dann.
Today I feel like I'm here as the bulldozer who scum hide behind to get mislynches through hence why I think all of Hop/Dong/gobble are now town and I'm sad because it means I lose my hard townread on Auro. I think scum were pretty happy with how yesterday ended and with people suspecting the same group. I hope that by bringing this to light you all think a little about who is really scum here because there's no point in flipping people who are probably town now to end up like "oh fuck" at lylo. I also think that by highlighting the path I think scum are taking that they will have to change tact or risk being PoE'd at lylo.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2426 (isolation #344) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What do your reads look like Cephrir?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (isolation #345) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2427, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2423, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2418, Cephrir wrote:I like NK spec but it seems pretty open and shut here.
Yeah you have a point on Kitty but I still disagree on Dunn as I think there were harder to lynch slots who weren't scumread at all.
I can't think of anyone who is both of those things.
Do you not qualify as someone hard to lynch who noone was scumreading? Do you think Dann is easy to lynch?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (isolation #346) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I've discussed in my team pt that the NKs were so universal it's hard to get a read. I don't think that means we shouldn't look for clues in both the NKs, perhaps I'm premature but NKs and VCAs will eventually out scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2436 (isolation #347) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2434, Cephrir wrote:Also I don't think scum are going to be afraid of the total lack of scumhunting I am currently doing.
Why are you playing this way? Can you please try, it's making it really hard when a few of you just dgaf.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2438 (isolation #348) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2433, Cephrir wrote:I think Dann is scumread by several people, especially prior to today.
Espeon was the only one aside from my misgivings and he dead now.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2439 (isolation #349) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

FF is like Cephrir. Not playing enough to make this mountainous any easier.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2441 (isolation #350) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Actually yeah that's a point. I think I'm going to step back and see what scramble happens at deadline. You guys need to haul ass.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (isolation #351) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Maybe we make it so boring people that don't want to play get force replaced. :idea:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2472 (isolation #352) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:37 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Dong I don't need a case just give me a general idea of why I make sense as scum to you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2473 (isolation #353) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:45 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'll hammer gobbles but want FF/Hop to catch up first. Gobbles is at L-2.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2476 (isolation #354) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:10 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

That's actually a good scumread Dong. That's the same reason I suspect Dann/Auro.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2477 (isolation #355) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:23 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Like Day 1 was a lot of sorting each other for them, which turned into them hard townreading each other to the point that Dann strong arms the early wagon off of Auro. They were both very sloppy around the NSG wagon and as I said when Dunn diverted the FF wagon "I'm mad at Dunn but Dann looks worse" merely because he seemed too easily swayed by Dunn at that point. I thought Auro was town for not hammering FF when he had the chance but looking back at the D2 discussion around how my team thought the bus was premeditated, I think Dunn and Auro's reaction say that they had expected NSG to be lynched day 2 so EOD1 can be explained as them scrambling because they hadn't expected her lynch D1.

I also think Auro was unlikely to hammer town after the early suspicion on him early in the game. Day 2 felt like they were pushing in opposite directions, Auro on gobbles and Dann on Espy because they needed 4 mislynches to lose and I get the feeling of being corralled in from both sides. Day 2 I talked about one of the effort posters being scum and today I've talked about what I think that means for people's alignments.

I'm fine lynching anyone they push because I think it only makes a stronger case against them if they're wrong or they get NK'd and it's one more team in the dust. Gobbles is the optimal lynch from my POV because I can also see a gobbles/BB team.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2478 (isolation #356) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:27 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I challenge anyone to multi-iso Dann/Auro and tell me that those initial interactions are natural.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2479 (isolation #357) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:28 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Even though kitty was always the NK she saw it early on too.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2486 (isolation #358) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2484, Auro wrote:Don't you think I would've had a vote in play for the credit? What do I gain by hinting to you to vote, instead of voting her myself?
Your reasoning makes sense if NSG was a flash with no competition but there was me pushing FF and likely to hammer and then there was a flash BB wagon that I'm not sure you were around to hammer for. I had given intent twice and I think you were posturing around his wagon with all the team talk stuff. I don't think you would actually believe that after the whole day of me tunneling him that your nudge would make a difference.

Having both scum on a scum lynch would look terrible especially with no counter at the final vote count so it makes sense that one is on and one is off to keep distance. I also think that it lines up with you both pushing in different directions rather than working together to corral town into doing your bidding whilst splitting the suspicion so one of you doesn't look too scummy.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2487 (isolation #359) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2485, Auro wrote:
In post 2478, CheekyTeeky wrote:I challenge anyone to multi-iso Dann/Auro and tell me that those initial interactions are natural.
Why don't you think prior experience plays a factor here?
Please explain. I think it would be really insightful to see your read progression on Dann and how that's evolved over the game. I find it bizarre that you both so strongly townread each other yet don't really together on solving the game aside from the early D1 posturing.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #360) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Of all the possible duos I think Dann/Auro has the most obvious agenda. The Espeon lynch was evidence of an optimal push for their team. If gobbles is scum cool but I just can't see how he gets away with how he's playing as scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (isolation #361) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Auro can you talk to me about Dann being town in this game. Like what are you seeing that never makes him scum here?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2494 (isolation #362) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm fine not lynching either of you today and would prefer hop/FF/gobble lunches for PoE purposes. Unless I'm like close to certain Dann is town I think you all need to flip that tomorrow. So if gobbles is town flip Dann and if dann is town flip FF. Assuming NKs don't give you anything super incriminating. The only potential team that leaves unclipped are a combo of dong/bb/cephrir which I think is probably fine because these slots are unlikely svs imo based on VCA.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2495 (isolation #363) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'll show my working when I get time.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (isolation #364) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Whatever helps.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2512 (isolation #365) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Dann talk to me about Espeon. I don't think you took his play fairly into consideration nor did you really consider what people around him were saying. I don't really appreciate you calling the read on you paranoia when your play here isn't exactly obv town (according to my team so it's not just me) I feel like you use Eddie to push your agenda and the amount of emphasis you put into townreading me through the days felt slimy. I don't know if it's a playstyle difference but when someone thinks I'm scum I kinda don't care and continue to solve the game rather than trying to list reasons why I'm town.

As I said earlier I don't expect you to be lynched today and you probably never will be if I die and I would like to lynch the best person to reduce team possibilities which I've already discussed. Like it doesn't make sense to me that you're getting bent out of shape about your hypothetical lynch next day phase when we could end the game today or you're night killed. I think my proposed line of lunches hits at least 1 scum so sorry not sorry about having a strategy to win the game.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2513 (isolation #366) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2511, Donempire wrote:3 out of the 4 there are confirmed to be town
Is that based on your lurker not scum theory?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2516 (isolation #367) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:18 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

The cake is your scumday but your join date is Sept so idk.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2518 (isolation #368) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:29 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I get Dong's reasoning on Former but I'm undecided on whether nsg voting him makes him town or not. It's not strong enough in a vacuum to say he's town because of the wifom around it. I have successfully voted my buddy when I was the lynch to give them the win in Lylo. I think FF is still lower on the lynch list than Hop or Gobbles though. I keep forgetting why I townread BB and I no longer think Gobbles/BB are svs based on EOD2 and BB wanting to lynch him today. BB feels a bit strong on the self-preservation side of things, I wonder if lynching him is better than lynching gobbles because of that but Gobbles D2 was just bad so I guess there's more reason to be ok with Gobbles over BB.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2520 (isolation #369) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:52 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Wow that's actually a thing.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2529 (isolation #370) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:24 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Dong is scummy but her hammer D1 didn't look SvS and the trajectories she's pushing seem futile, like Espeon.

A case could be made that she's stirring paranoia in the townreads but that still doesn't explain away her behaviour EOD1 looking like she didn't know NSGs alignment. I would prefer to lynch Turkey because his associatives which I talked about Day 2 are terrible.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (isolation #371) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:25 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Sorry not her* they*
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (isolation #372) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:40 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2524, Dannflor wrote:Why does me town reading you feel slimy? Do you not think I should have such strong a town read?
I felt like you kept reinforcing me as a townread after your initial thoughts which felt unnessesary. Like after saying I was town a couple of times you then made pops and I work on the game just to townread us again, seems OTT.
In post 2524, Dannflor wrote:It's less about that and more about making sure you're not just pushing this so you can lynch me in endgame/whatever else.
I work in strange ways. I'd like to think if we both made it to lylo we'd be smart enough to figure out what that meant. Of course I'm going to scumread you after Espeon flips town and the next two lynches you suggest are LHF hence I don't mind lynching them because if you mislynch to lylo then you're obviously scum.
I've already talked about you/Auro being a team and Ali is super concerned that's the team. Pop's thinks Auro is town but that you're scummy and all of us want a few more flips to figure that out. Ali wouldn't mind flipping Auro today but I don't think that's a good idea. I propose you flip tomorrow if we make it there just to avoid mislynching each other in Lylo. You could flip me tomorrow but I don't think that solves anything, you probably still lose if you endgame.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (isolation #373) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:42 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2525, Dannflor wrote:Implying I'm scummy for being discontent with you openly pushing for Dann's chain lynch is wild.
:roll: Eddie use your scumhunting powers, indignation is fruitless.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (isolation #374) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:43 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Dann/Eddie what are you thoughts on gobbles?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2534 (isolation #375) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:52 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Dann I want to hear Ank and TWs reads too, a simple readslist is fine. I think TW is the most familiar with me and my scumreading town leaders tactics so it'd be good to hear his take. Ank has good gut reads.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (isolation #376) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I initially townread Auro, the wagon on him early game felt wrong somehow like it was oddly the main focus for most of D1 until I entered. That read to me like scum were quite happy with the wagon since it remained the sole fixation, it was also good for helping me to develop my townreads on players because they were the ones attempting to spread the focus like Kittymo, Dunnstral, you. Then when the FF wagon happened I felt his probing of FF and hesitation to hammer him was towny. D2 I felt like Auro and I were mind-melding a lot on the Dunn paranoia and the legit gobble scumminess around Espeon. I think his continued pushing on gobbles today is also towny.

I have a tendency to overthink things as games progress and I get to a point that I start scumreading everyone and push them until I feel better about my reads.

When duunn died and Ali said Auro is scummy that caused me to relook at my original read there as I realised I could have been pocketed around EOD1 to push scum agenda and looking back there is a chance Auro could have been scum in all my town interpretations of his behaviour. It's most likely he is scum with you but I'd find it hard to see anyone else as his buddy without looking into it further. So if I had to lynch between you, I'd think you over Auro because I have less mind-melds with you and less reason to townread you. I can also think of another buddy or two for you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (isolation #377) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2544, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1848, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ok so far Pops hasn't read all the game but she has a spicy scum read on Cephrir and she berated me for being a dick to/scumspecting Dunnstral.
She used a lot of words to reason the Cephrir scumread that looked very convincing to me.
Even if this is no longer true, can you paraphrase Pops' scum case on Ceph?
That seems like a lot of work but I'll get to it.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2560 (isolation #378) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:03 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2549, Dannflor wrote:Oh Duck also thinks BBmolla is town, I forgot to mention that earlier. Ankamius' tentative team solve is Hopkirk/FF.
You know it's eerie because I said to my team it would be really sad if I came into the game scumreading FF/Hopkirk and then ended up way off track. At which point Ali said lynch hop when you and I were 1v1ing.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2561 (isolation #379) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2552, Cephrir wrote:Yeah if dann is scum he can just win for that, I'm good.
I'll take it.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (isolation #380) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Alright Hop/Gobble today as stated earlier.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (isolation #381) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Dong/FF tomorrow if we don't win. Best Lylo outcome.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (isolation #382) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:46 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Wait wait. I can't handle all the town blocking. Maybe Cephrir is scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2576 (isolation #383) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:46 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

No nevermind I'm good.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (isolation #384) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:53 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2582, Donempire wrote:Ceph isnt scum...
I know. It was a joke.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2587 (isolation #385) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:55 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Dong why'd you leave Hopkirk out of the target list?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2669 (isolation #386) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Hi Hop, I've heard so much about you!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2670 (isolation #387) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Hop when did I go from obv town to lynch pool for you?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (isolation #388) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2668, Dannflor wrote:BB Cheeky
This is ridiculous.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2672 (isolation #389) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

So CT has the chance to hammer FF, switches to BB who goes to L-1 over her nsg scumbud and like mind forces Dann and co to lynch nsg? Like wtf. FF makes more sense and in what world do I wagon my other scumbud over no-resistance nsg scumbud.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2673 (isolation #390) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

:roll: sigh.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2675 (isolation #391) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Hop you look better than Dong in terms of making sense but you look worse in consistency so it'd be great to get an idea of how your reads shifted EoD2 to today.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2676 (isolation #392) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2674, Dannflor wrote:paranoia
Regardless. It's really silly and should not even be considered possible. I can see the FF even Gobble angles but like be fair if you're going to remove others for wagoning BB D1, as we're clearly never svs here.

I feel scum are in the winds of change. Was thinking Hop/FF but Dong/Hop works too I guess.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2677 (isolation #393) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Gobbles can still be scum. Turkey we need some thanksgiving.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2680 (isolation #394) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I took most of the wagon from FF after people said they would vote there.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2681 (isolation #395) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Eh Dong has actually dropped for me today.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2688 (isolation #396) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Hops catch up didn't make sense to me. Still fine lynching in gobble/hop
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2705 (isolation #397) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Go Chiefs!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2706 (isolation #398) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yesss called it. Booya.
So Hopkirk can you answer the questions I've asked you?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2710 (isolation #399) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

None of us were the NK D:

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”