They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: super
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

scumslipped
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nope at at work tonight and tmrw morning.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if i was scum id just lurk out till then instead of laying my traps
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

5d chess
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Something i have seen i dont like but keeping it to myself rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

chennisden - dunno
JohnnyFarrar - lower than average poster
Flopz - lower than average poster(as scum at least)
Auro - dunno
Lilith2013 - lower than average poster (busy irl)
Infinity 324 - average poster, can be hyperposter but rarely.
Ampharos - dunno
Super - spammer supreme
Firebringer - average??
DkKoba - depends on the PL/setup/how i wanna approach the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait i want out i hate nightless
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

super will be obvious by lylo if they're scum but it will be extremely hard to argue as they'll be spamming it up.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 44, Firebringer wrote:
In post 41, DkKoba wrote:wait i want out i hate nightless
UR JUST NOW FIGURING THIS OUT!?
i voted for the closed micro LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 53, Super wrote:
In post 43, Autumn Leaves wrote:
In post 37, Super wrote: how active are these games normally? I keep refreshing this thread but I'm slowly realising I probably am too active already lmao and I won't hear from people as quickly as I'm used to
Depends on the player, but I wouldn't sit there refreshing the thread. On average I'd say people post a few times per day.
a few times per day? lmao oh.
DkKoba wrote:
In post 44, Firebringer wrote:
In post 41, DkKoba wrote:wait i want out i hate nightless
UR JUST NOW FIGURING THIS OUT!?
i voted for the closed micro LOL
Koba, be honest. would you dumbtell like this on purpose as scum? also did you post this to force a towntell? (I know you said you force towntells as both alignments so I'm trying to figure out if it was genuine or not lmao)
ill answer that later :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no the townslip was real its me being town :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: autumn leaves

anyways ill be able to catch scum super later if they are indeed scum, dont be fooled by the "towny" way they present, its NAI for them and you have to focus on their progression/logic + the deepness of their analysis(shallow analysis implies scum!super)

and pressuring her will just fuck up how shes reading the game regardless.(plus i dont want to deal with her spam)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 76, Autumn Leaves wrote:Feel like scum are more likely to notice that the setup is nightless

Koba, explain the vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 85, Auro wrote:
In post 65, lilith2013 wrote:really? I kind of leaned the other way. I mean, that's the strategy that I've used myself when I have to fool people who know me.
I'm sure that every behaviour you can think of has been attempted by scum in the past. I think that it's unusual on average.

Also consider that that wasn't a simple playful push, it was an early discredit using out-of-game information.

So do you scumread Super, then?
what kind of question is this lmfao?

"do u scumread super"
bruh its fucking page 4
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

infinity posted?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok i feel even more comfortable with this vote then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 102, Autumn Leaves wrote:Do you normally expect me to come out of the gate scumhunting koba?
thats not why im voting u bud
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

considering switching to auro too but i know ur meta and i cba to read games rn cuz i work tomororw morning.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 106, Auro wrote:
In post 93, DkKoba wrote:what kind of question is this lmfao?

"do u scumread super"
bruh its fucking page 4
So everything so far is NAI, you say?

(Note that "scumread" doesn't have to strictly mean a definite strong scumread, just as much you'd expect on page 4 with low content)
ok well my current "vibes" list is this then:

town: super(based on entrance post solely), lilith,
kinda town:firebringer
scum: auro, autumn leaves

everyone else i got no vibes rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 111, Firebringer wrote:Infnity is approaching this game like how something_smart would if he was scum in this game btw. Not sure if i should scumread infinity for it though.
is something_smart part of their team? if not then lets not compare ppl to ppl they are not cause its not productive and personally when ppl do it to me its annoying.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait waht the fuk
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 121, Auro wrote:
In post 110, DkKoba wrote:town: super(based on entrance post solely), lilith,
kinda town:firebringer
scum: auro, autumn leaves
Would it be accurate if I described your case on me as largely my interpreting someone responding "I leaned the other way" to a towncase of mine as "I find that scummy" rather than "eh"?
my brain hurt when reading this post so i dont really want to answer
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 124, Super wrote:I'm getting ready for my bday dinner but saw you guys are posting, wahoo

I think not being aware of the nightless thing is a tell because I am assuming mafia would have been discussing strategy in their chat - however yeah, scum can fake that tell easily and knowing Koba I think they would definitely fake that tell to try and be townread (based on a previous game Koba shared with me where their intro was them trying to be towny/townslip in certain ways as scum). I don't actually have that much meta on Koba which I'm happy about though cos I wanna genuinely see if I can read them right in this game

Koba what did you TR about my first post?

I'm really vibing with this Auro dude but I feel like it's because they TR me and I don't wanna be pocketed this early lmao
its a vibe read not a townread -> basically my word for gut.

but the intent behind it feels pure wrt what u mentioend abt me.

i dont think u would have not posted it as scum but overall i think u would have been more hesitant to mention it if u were scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 132, Super wrote:Koba you aren't gonna produce much discussion if you're refusing to explain reads btw - just tell Autumn why you scumread them ffs lmao
didnt remember asking
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 135, Firebringer wrote:i actually legitimately townread auro now, so hard townlocking him is just gonna be easier going forward.
lmao what the fuck?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

k whatever VOTE: auro

i was bullshitting to get a better read and i had tonal feels that were like metal covers micro game where i caught infinity so thats why i was interested in pushing there first but its ruined when ppl immediately go all why when its barely out of rvs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cool im not limming super early cause they have 2 ppl on their team who are good and theyre easier to read lategame
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 156, chennisden wrote:Auro your posts feel purposeful to the point of being manipulative - I feel like you have an agenda that's too well-defined to be uninformed
lol wtf it is way too premature for a read like this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 165, Super wrote:I KEEP TRYING TO RESPOND TO CHENNIS BUT MY POSTS AREN'T SENDING??? gsdhsfdjsdk

basically I said that I wanted Koba to explain their read on Autumn cos I thought it was linked to something Koba said earlier about being pinged by something but never explained it and I wanted to know whether Koba was being genuine about this or making it up

I've written this like 3 times now in different ways and if this doesn't send I'm so done with ms
untick "Notify me when a reply is posted" so you dont get the preview.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 166, lilith2013 wrote:side note: as expected, we are outpacing the post rate of all other TM games
and people doubted me when I said that this game would be the largest :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont like that auro has completely ignored me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 179, Auro wrote:
In post 161, DkKoba wrote:lol wtf it is way too premature for a read like this
Hmm, this is the second time you're making an attack based on "reads can't be formed this early!" :P

Why can't people form, say, "mild" scumreads on page1-5 content?
ok but that one had the substance of trying to discredit a town early or TMIing that theyre ur partner
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 180, Firebringer wrote:koba will tell us when it is appropriate to have reads.
i am the gatekeeper of reads.

only vibes beyond this point until i say otherwise
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the more auro posts the more i want to yeet them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 194, Auro wrote:
In post 191, Firebringer wrote:Super u seem chill. Did u enjoy your bday?
Let's add Super to our Townblock!
like wtf is this garbage
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

auro sees big paragraph from super: oh fuck this player is probably dangerous better pocket them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

auro if u tell us just one of ur partners we promise not to lim u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why are u wifoming so much auro
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh you have flavor leaf. so maybe u are town after all.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i will sleep on it. but ur wifom is so bad and forced its embarassing.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how do u ppl like actually townread auro here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

super whats ur read on auro.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 221, Firebringer wrote:
In post 220, Auro wrote:
In post 217, Firebringer wrote:everyone in this game when they find out what setup they are playing:
:suprisedpikachu:
(/s, I was joking)
how dare u joke.

btw ur vote is on ur townread/ town block.
why sensitive abt that vote?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 223, Firebringer wrote:
In post 222, DkKoba wrote:why sensitive abt that vote?
im scared of getting yeeted.
interesting.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 226, Auro wrote:VOTE: Autumn, Leave
is this distancing?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ill read auros games tomorrow after work and get drunk

gonna be fun.

yall aint ready.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 231, Super wrote:
In post 219, DkKoba wrote:super whats ur read on auro.
I will properly answer this tomorrow, I don't really know what to think of them atm but I'll probably ISO everyone tomorrow and post a mini reads list cos right now I'm heading out and can't be here
give me what u think rn like flash read without reading
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i meant reads on everyone
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

i woke up this morning and saw what Johnny said wrt my "slip" amd it being fake - i was going to be like "wtf youve literally plaued with me" but then while i was working, i came to the realization you never played with me except when i was clear.
But regardless- why latch onto that @Johnny?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 256, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 93, DkKoba wrote:bruh its fucking page 4
I don't like when people do this
I agree. I hate when ppl try to make cases on page 4.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 244, Ampharos wrote:also this is unrelated to anything but koba's avatar is S tier
im.. pocketed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

Nancy just told me a secret about auro that is interesting. -> with that, who do you scumread auro?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: autumn
Also super is super afaik on MS?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

im at work but i skimmed thru during downtime and i wanna see something.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

can someone explain why amp is scummy cuz their entrance reads were beefy and that kinda player usually sorts itself in tbe long run
also i think chenn is also possible scum and i wanna addess that when im a few drinks in
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

and infiniry ignoring my vote on them <3 .<3 u hate to see it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

super be honest. If u rolled scum would u lie to ur team about your alignment
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

hi super i asked u a question pls answer
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

my gut says flopz is scum and thats why theyre relying a lot on teammates to get "reads" rn. Flopz, what are YOUR personal reads rn?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

I dont think flopz would need to make up conversations at all, but im curious why the team is collectively giving a lot of advice here for flopz. My team isnt giving me as much minus some assistance in reading players i have no meta on.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 337, Flopz wrote:
In post 334, DkKoba wrote:I dont think flopz would need to make up conversations at all, but im curious why the team is collectively giving a lot of advice here for flopz. My team isnt giving me as much minus some assistance in reading players i have no meta on.
Isn't that the point of Team Mafia, if you aren't asking the opinion of your team you're wasting a resource.
I am but not to the extent of letting my teammates basically partially play the game for me. A read or 2 here or there yeah but all i can remember from you reads wise is stuff OTHER people said.

Again, what are your own personal reads?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 335, Flopz wrote:
In post 333, DkKoba wrote:my gut says flopz is scum and thats why theyre relying a lot on teammates to get "reads" rn. Flopz, what are YOUR personal reads rn?
Most of my reads are my own, I say specifically when it's from a teammate or if they are agreeing with me. I've given my own reads on like all but 1 or 2 posts (tho I included addendums about what my team thinks in some of my posts too).
It doesnt come off that way to me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 340, Flopz wrote:Might be helpful for me to add I've played a whopping 4 games here (and 1 off-site) so will ask my team what they think to supplement my own MAfia knowledge and experience.
Lol well u went under the radar well when u rolled scum against me so forgive me if i hold a higher standard than "noob" for you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh you can't?
Lol damn i just thought itd be just the super thing to do. I think its obvious what I'm trying to get at.
Kinda dont wanna utilize ogi to form a read but that answer pinged me.

Whats your thoughts on flopz?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

Can we get a vote count?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 345, Super wrote:I think it's important to ask your team about reads, I literally woke up and read all your posts and asked them instantly to help me get reads cos a lot of you speak like English majors lmao
Have you outted any opinions from spf yet?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 353, Flopz wrote:
In post 343, DkKoba wrote:Lol well u went under the radar well when u rolled scum against me so forgive me if i hold a higher standard than "noob" for you
Huh, not sure what you're trying to say but if you want me to answer any more questions you can go ahead and ask
Well u said u only had like 5 games but i dont think that matters when clearly u have the ability to play in a way thats townread by ppl and stay out of poe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

I dont townread u super.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

Getting angry a little preemptively?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

Is game 3 ddd lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

so mad cuz i had the perfect solve with fhe logic to go with it lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 371, Super wrote:thank u flops

koba stop avoiding me
why so aggro again? Was curious if you'd get "annoyed" if i ignore the question -
To answer- idk wtf ur talking about tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh lmao that was complete bullshit meant to unnerve scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

lmao and theres the turnaround discredit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

I know how manipulative u are so im.not giving all my reasons up for free
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 393, Autumn Leaves wrote:Koba I feel like you should be TRing me by now though lol
No
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 396, JohnnyFarrar wrote:So like, I know koba to be a shit heel (no offense). I haven't been in a game with them where they're not at the throat of someone. I'm concerned that someone with Koba experience would feed into their bullshit like this.
Did u just tmi me as town lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

just got home.

drinks getting poured now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

btw nightless sux
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #81) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 399, DkKoba wrote:
In post 396, JohnnyFarrar wrote:So like, I know koba to be a shit heel (no offense). I haven't been in a game with them where they're not at the throat of someone. I'm concerned that someone with Koba experience would feed into their bullshit like this.
Did u just tmi me as town lol
i want an answer to this btw @johnny
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 410, Flopz wrote:Koba what are you reads?
what prompted u to ask this?

and as follows:

town: amp, flopz, firebringer
leantown: lilith, amp
leanscum: super, auro, johnny
scum: chenn, infinity
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #83) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

changed?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #84) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

i was still more or less sorting him at the time and his backing off from u was towny.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #85) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

i was just paranoid cuz he came off as towny tone wise b4 and i wanted to make sure that isnt like a scumtell for him
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #86) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 419, Flopz wrote:Actually, first, can you give me an explanation for your firebringer TR real quick Koba
ah you caught me.

i wanted to see how ppl would position if i said i strongly townread them lol

i dont really have an explaination for that one other than theyre more leantown here based on vibes.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 417, Flopz wrote:
In post 411, DkKoba wrote:what prompted u to ask this?
I haven't really sorted you so thought your reads would help in that endevour
In post 411, DkKoba wrote: town: amp, flopz, firebringer
leantown: lilith, amp
leanscum: super, auro, johnny
scum: chenn, infinity
Can you go into more detail for you Chenn read, or actually can you go into mroe detail in like all of those reads. This is a nightless game, nobody has roles, full tranparency will be helpful as I don't see why you like to keep holding things to your chest (Super read, what you were told about Auro, etc.)
his early push onto auro is a scumslip imo, regardless of what auro flips it has a certain kind of sureness that shouldnt have been present at that point of the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #88) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

i still need a votecount tho :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #89) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 427, Flopz wrote:
In post 421, DkKoba wrote:
In post 417, Flopz wrote:an you go into more detail for you Chenn read, or actually can you go into mroe detail in like all of those reads.
This is a nightless game, nobody has roles, full tranparency will be helpful as I don't see why you like to keep holding things to your chest (Super read, what you were told about Auro, etc.)
his early push onto auro is a scumslip imo, regardless of what auro flips it has a certain kind of sureness that shouldnt have been present at that point of the game.
Thanks for that but can you respond to the second half of that too, I don't want this to be a game where I'm asking you for info drip by drip. Can you just start saying things instead of weird hinting pls
nah. gonna keep shit to myself until i feel like its no longer useless

also getting pings from discord that my teammates are giving me their perspective soom tm !~
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #90) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

okapoka:

auro town, (but trust nancy )
firebringer is unreadable - basically said that anyone who claims they can read them b4 flipping any of their partners is an idiot :lol:
townreads chennis?? also mentioned fire/chennis looks viable as partners tho
super probtown but mentioned i got her to be scared of the slot by how i described her :lol:

nancy so far says auro lookin for pockets, not solving, and super is obvtown(expected but lol)

also oka said our avatars are all boring :(

(i think the 3rd party perspectives are important btw, i feel i do my best solving from the graveyard where i dont myself do the solving)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 443, Flopz wrote:
In post 436, DkKoba wrote:okapoka:
super probtown but mentioned i got her to be scared of the slot by how i described her :lol:

nancy ... super is obvtown(expected but lol)
And you disagree with this yh?
yup. i think super is easily enough viewable as town to anyone who has 0 experiencve with her,
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #92) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

am tipsy now and infinity scum is manifesting for me like my brain is looking at infinity and im like
scum

lets goooooooooooooooo VOTE: infinity

im also vusyt with my mom rn so ill be back in like an hour or so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #93) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yall fucking DEASD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #94) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

super get in her eim gonna 1v1 u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #95) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what the fuck yall im off to watch anime fuck u guys
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #96) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 455, Autumn Leaves wrote:Koba

No one gives a shit about your garbage SRs if you don't explain them
shut up scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #97) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

k what are ur reads tho.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #98) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

theres seomthing i feel like in eed to do bthat im forgetting and its killing me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #99) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nooooooooooooo i mixed with pineapple juice im fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #100) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 469, Super wrote:ugh I copied that from word and it looks ugly as fuck let me try edit it
every game u played that i hosted it is against rules to edit posts and u know that and why would u even ask that here when that was clearly presented as the norm with an obvious edit button
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #101) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(for context for other players, on our homesite we cant turn off the feature to self edit posts on forum even in games so we just have to tell players to not edit posts, editing gets disabled after 20 minutes regardless so its usually not an issue cause u cant just do it a day later or something)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #102) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 470, Super wrote:wait can you edit posts??

u said *can* not *how* so why are u faking townslips
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #103) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

or rather things that i think u would percieve as townslips
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

omg i fucking remembered what i was gona do i needed to read auro's meta
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #105) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

aruo trunk me is lazy liknk me GAMEZSS
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #106) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whats ur read on super chenn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #107) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its something htat is meant ot appear towny,. maybe townslip is thw wront word
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

regardless i think it was fake as fuck.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #109) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 493, chennisden wrote:
In post 487, chennisden wrote:Probably town ?
Actually let me revise

I don't really actively think Super is town I just see very little reason to believe she's scum at the moment
ok well if ur town here realize that she has the ability to appear very towny as scum and that u have to look deeper into her play to be able to discern her alignment rather than look at surface stuff.

she will spam the fuck out of the game just to get townread as scum with pointless drivel that looks towny.

appearing town is not an issue for her.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #110) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok but its fucking small shit like taht that i have seen in her scum games where its like she adds a ton of fluffy "towny" posts to make it look like shes town like whatever.

im not bothering voting for her here cause theres 0 chance i can lim scum super on d1 but im not letting her fuckign skate by unopposed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #111) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 499, Super wrote:koba just shut up. I wasn't asking to edit my posts to appear towny. if that's the best you can do at pushing me you're never going to even get me lynched even if I was scum - which is hilarious because I'm town so post-game you're going to look like even more of a wiener

don't ask for my reads and then don't even read them and just pick up on me asking if I can edit since I was confused by the Pedit shit

like.

shut up and go away
post game imma nominate myself for paragon cuz my reads that fucking lit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #112) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 504, chennisden wrote:I also don't think scum super would be
1) simultaneously so good she's giving literally everyone no good reason to scumread her, while also
2) being so silly that she thinks pretending to not know if you can edit posts would do much of anything
I don't think it means super isn't scum, I think it just literally means nothing

PEdit: I get what you're saying but I mean I spam useless shit as town all the time and that's an observable fact, it's a stretch to think super spamming means she's scum as opposed to human nature. Speaking from experience as a spammer

PEdit 2: Hi Autumn is there anything specific you want to point me to? Also ftr my read on you is flip flopping like shit and I feel like you're the "easy lynch" scum is going for at this moment in time
would you like to read 3000 posts from super in a game where she flipped scum recently? in a 17k post game. with 48 hour deadlines.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #113) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont appeal to my scumreads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #114) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if ur more concise with ur question ill answer it but htats so vague it feels trap like
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #115) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

she does spam as town.

but she will also spam as scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #116) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

https://epicmafia.com/topic/96337?page=1
heres the thread.

im the game mod here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #117) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 513, lilith2013 wrote:chennis isn’t townreading super so not sure why you are trying to argue with him that he shouldn’t townread her
why did u come out of nowhere to defend chennis
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #118) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 518, Super wrote:
In post 500, DkKoba wrote:ok but its fucking small shit like taht that i have seen in her scum games where its like she adds a ton of fluffy "towny" posts to make it look like shes town like whatever.

im not bothering voting for her here cause theres 0 chance i can lim scum super on d1 but im not letting her fuckign skate by unopposed
Koba you're literally scumreading me here only because of your paranoia of people townreading me and you thinking I can be fluffy and towny as scum - there is literally no other reason. you are worried I am scum and that's your read - have you read my reads? have you read my posts genuinely without conf-biasing yourself? you're genuinely just concerned I could be a deep-wolf so uh oh better scumread super! have you actually read any of my town games and know how to read me when I'm town? cos you clearly have no idea how to read town!super. I could go way into my meta and the way I play for you but honestly you're not worth it

I literally think you're town and I'm triggered af right now cos I honestly don't wanna deal with you in this game at all and wish I didn't have to. this is honestly the last I'm going to bother engaging with you because honestly it's unenjoyable for me and at this point I do think you're just bad town with an awful coinflip read on me and you're just going to continuously try and discredit townreads on me which is really fucking anti-town fmpov and it just derails the game and makes it a negative experience, especially since I already know you'd come into the game wanting to get me lynched

I'm actually going now cos I don't wanna be negative and get any more rude than I have been. I'm not going to talk to Koba unless they stop being condescending/rude/and have an actual reason to scumread me instead of paranoia and thinking I'm faking townslips ?????? like yeah, bye

you can incite all this paranoia onto me - but know that I'm town and it could potentially throw the game for us later on since I doubt I am ever voting you this game and it's nightless so I'm fucking stuck with you all game too so yeah.
yup you cant nightkill me sucks to suck <3 . <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #119) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #120) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

finally.

a vote count
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #121) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u click the little dude right there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #122) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i never said i scumread u for spamming whcih u arent even doing here as much atm.

ur twisting my words
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #123) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 530, DkKoba wrote:Image

u click the little dude right there.
bottom right **
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #124) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cool thats not how this works.

honestly im even tempted to just push to vote u out today so i dont have to deal with ur dumb attempts to spam to get townread.

keep lying tho <3. <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #125) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lilith standing in the shadows just defending super yup totally towny

and auro too

crazy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #126) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the issue with scum super is that ppl let her run free and are afraid to challenge her so theres no real comparison

shes only challenged at best in lylo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #127) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think super has been playing just to be townread and been crutching hard on reads from her teammates, when she herself is perfectly capable of making her own reads.

i think its suspicious how much of an interest shady has taken up when i consider shady the stronger scum player between shady/spf.

im just not convinced at all that super is town here and yeah its gonna be fucking hard to pinpoint a specific thing esxcept for "vibes" and just knowing the player bc its like .

shes super good at hbeing scum and can be towny and i even named her the best scum player on our homesite over myself even.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #128) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

k why did u post that tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #129) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u know my poinst are correct so u just shell up instead of doing what id be able to easily point out and be like "hey look super is doing that scum thing they do when pushed on" so that u have a different reaction to make up for the meta read. u really do like ur meta reads i know u do.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #130) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 568, Autumn Leaves wrote:Ftr, ydrasse has spectated a bunch of super games and thinks she's town here.
without any substance?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #131) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

super is only concerned with being townread rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #132) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

I know its nai for u

Its just not helpful and this isnt The Super Show
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #133) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

i glossed over ur reads and saw ur trs had a bunch of NAI bunk in them like "ph they tr me here" like no sweetie that sounds like an appeal to get them to defend you.
My vote isnt even on you and ur more concerned about ur slot being read ??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #134) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 594, Super wrote:Koba just doesn't like me and that's fine <3_<3 they can be sad I'm townread and everyone wants to watch the Super Show all day hehehe
I literally labeled u best scum player on EM but sure lets go with "i dont like super"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #135) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 595, Firebringer wrote:i think koba show would do well with the older age group. also the anti government conspiracy theorists. It would have a good niche of viewers.
The water is turning the frogs into 3p!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #136) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ur spam to make the attention on you is not helping me sort my push onto autumn . So if ur town knock it off and realize ur not entitled to being townread when most of what u do is NAI early game cuz of ur scumrange.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #137) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh fuck I completely forgot to read auro games
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #138) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

first thing that popped out f or me in the game auro linked where they were mafia is an insane amount of fluff in the early posts thats about pointless stuff, whereas here i see them talking more about the game itself
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #139) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

ah nevermind i see the similarities once again when scrolling another page down
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #140) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey lilith have u consider > she wants to pocket threats and push LHF?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #141) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

and i got distracted reading auro lol oops
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #142) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: flopz
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #143) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 630, Flopz wrote:
In post 626, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: flopz
Yo, wassup...
i think ur scum but u feel townie but like i think ur scum cuz of it idk my ddd vibes are going off and ur around so i said fuck it lets ball
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #144) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 631, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Just got the boy home what's good? Not caught up but willing to chat while settling in
ur at E-1 sup
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #145) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

alright i read auro and like

their d1 MO is similar enough as town and scum so lol

im reevalling all my reads rn fuck this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #146) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

My internet went down and i had a post for flopz typed up there am on mobile now zzz
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #147) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 655, Flopz wrote:Super, you've talked about linking your games but I just realised you haven't done it yet. Just a reminder
I linked 2 of her scum games i can link more since i modded most of them iirc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #148) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE:

im feeling weird ill be back
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #149) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

lmao ok johnnu cuz i totally didnt sub in and find 2 scum for yall while setting up the poe for the last one and defending the concensus elim who was town yup
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #150) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: fire

hi :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #151) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

good. been watching the thread and keeping back to see what came of this.

why is chenn's posting habits scummy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #152) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

then whats ur issue with them?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #153) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

zzzz
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #154) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 775, Firebringer wrote:
In post 772, DkKoba wrote:then whats ur issue with them?
Surprised u don’t see it.
Don’t worry I will case him later.
In post 774, lilith2013 wrote:good news, I am down to the last item on my to-do list for today! bad news, it's a big boi.
That is good news.
my hangover is making the thread glaze over my eyes when reading it, mainly bc of the super spam. wanna quote it for me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #155) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the thread being dead during the time im most able to be active is actually so bad for me :( change yall timezones
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #156) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who says i already havent?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #157) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what made u think i hadn't?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #158) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

are u trying to subtly shade me for shifting my reads without interacting with u? lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #784 (isolation #159) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 783, Autumn Leaves wrote:No and I should've expected that to be something you would do.

Do you have any reads you want to talk about atm?
what do u think of flopz based on earlier stuff?

also pikachu avatar person and FB, whats ur take on that. i think FB is potential scum there but my teammates are telling me that i shouldnt bother trying to sort FB but im ignoring them cuz everyone is sortable to me :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #160) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what abt the 1v1 ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #161) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:fp: no im litearlly talkinga bout the 1v1 with chen/FB
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #162) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:facepalm: *
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #163) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 791, Firebringer wrote:I am disappointed in both of u

why?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #164) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hi spf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #165) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok but what is YOUR view on the 1v1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #166) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol? how do u see fb as towny
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #167) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i am still evaluating and poking wiht pressure.

leaning not SvS though ill conclude at least that much and pressure on FB will help sort him better IMO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #168) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 805, Super wrote:do you know FB, Koba? are they normally like this?
i only have seen FB in the politics thread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #169) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 808, chennisden wrote:By the way if your argument is something along the lines of "chennis disengaged so he might be scum" I could've literally shit up the entire thread for god knows how many pages, waited until people started trying to play the game, said "good vibes but everything was just a joke bro, you know [lurker] or [easy target] seems scummy let's go for them yeah town?" And that would probably have kept me alive for god knows how long. The reason I didn't do it now is because I think I'm good enough not to die anyway (or at least I hope I am), and marginally increasing the "good vibes" people get from my slot/marginally reducing the odds of my forced ejection is not worth shitting up the game for 10 pages.

I just want to address that before people start screaming at me for it for god knows however long
why are u so defensive literally no one is voting u lol?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #170) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think its important to figure out who are not partners in the long run? lol we dont need to lim the whole scum team u know
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #171) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: chenn sure bud
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #172) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 816, chennisden wrote:
In post 802, DkKoba wrote:i am still evaluating and poking wiht pressure.

leaning not SvS though ill conclude at least that much and pressure on FB will help sort him better IMO
By the way this is so fencesitty I dont even know what to say
is it scummy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #173) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

do u think its within ur scumrange to fake those interactions with firebringer as ur partner?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #174) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i have a pretty big scumrange and like that would be hard for me to genuinely coordinate / fake IMO (doable but risky)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #175) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i see.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #176) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also where the fuck is ampharos
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #177) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 825, Auro wrote:Yeah play so much while I sleep :(
Will be here in a bit
define "a bit"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #178) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why u lurkin?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #179) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why did u unvote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #180) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 828, DkKoba wrote:why u lurkin?
hey auro u scared?

got nothing to contribute or say?

dont think imma allow u to go under the radar bud.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #181) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

something i was holding close to my chest was that i know u like to rely on meta so i was wondering when u would get around to wanting to read ppl's games

which is the reason i am still majorly suspicious of u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #182) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bc u HAVENT asked for meta until now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #183) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

meta only works for me when i actually play thru a game as town with a person otherwise its just useless stuff for me (basically after this game i can read u better ;) )
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #184) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 842, Firebringer wrote:
In post 834, Super wrote:I want FB to come back and grace me with links to their town and scum games
i kind of want ur teammates to do this instead
is it bad i wanna townread this vibe cause hot damn :oops:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #185) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 847, Super wrote:anyways imma make minestrone soup for dinner now and probably log off for the night until more people make an appearance and produce more content

ask me questions now or forever miss super's spam
u gonna put a vote somewhere?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #186) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wtf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #187) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what are u talkinga bout
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #188) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

spf lied
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #189) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 849, Super wrote:guess which two people I want to vote rn and I'll vote someone for you, Koby-bear
chen / auro
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #872 (isolation #190) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who is it then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #191) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

rly???
i was expecting auro ... ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #192) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

are u sure ur town here lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #193) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actually @ both of u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #194) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 876, Auro wrote:I got work to do :$ can't afford to sit refreshing MS all day. I'll usually have lower activity during the week.

Firebringer, I'm actually a little thrown off by your play tbh, it just feels unfamiliar. Your 1v1 with Chennisden (btw I figured how ya got that username Chennis, nice one) feels like a meme (love the rap battle btw) do you actually have something on him? Also you called my AL vote a good vote, mentioned your teammates scumread him, and also said you think he's scum: I'm wondering why you haven't pushed AL directly / voted for him so far?
Also is not fully correct :P look at this game viewtopic.php?f=56&t=83407

DkKoba, you're pretty worried about my lurking while also continuously dodging my Q about Nancy's secret: mind answering? You
just
read my scumgames and I'm pretty much a hyperposter in those so asking me if I'm lurking because I'm "scared" is :neutral: :neutral:

I strongly disagree with takes on AL's opening being bad, fwiw I loved the poem. However I'm expecting AL to adopt a more aggressive inquisitive style right now after his recognition that something's off and said he'll talk to people to figure it out, but his posts in recent pages seem to be laid-back.

I like a lot of Flopz' takes and I also like Flopz, but I'm having a hard time forming a read on him :$

Johnny, can you tell me whether and how Chennis' posts after his attack on me have influenced your read on him? Do your reads from look different now? (Especially interested in whether the "blind spots" have opened up)
i think ur early game is NAI but rn ur not doing ~anything~ or pushing anything or making conclusions.

so yeah i think ur mostly active lurking and earlier u probably got too nervous to post or something
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #195) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 881, Super wrote:
In post 877, DkKoba wrote:are u sure ur town here lmfao
is this an actual question? lmao
i dont understand where ur making these conclusions
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #196) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 883, Auro wrote:
In post 880, DkKoba wrote:i think ur early game is NAI but rn ur not doing ~anything~ or pushing anything or making conclusions.
What was Nancy's secret and how did it relate to who I was scumreading at the time?
i need to ask her shes on rn hold up
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #197) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what do yall think of the last vote count where the wagons were all over the place btw?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #198) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 887, Super wrote:what conclusions?
firebringer town, auro not scummy, etc. some of these feel opposite or feel weird. are u reading anything other than tone or?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #199) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 894, Auro wrote:
In post 888, Firebringer wrote:auro uve had the most experience with me. I find it very interesting ur thrown of by my play.
I find it very interesting too :P
readslist pls
retired

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”