Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

rly???
i was expecting auro ... ?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by Auro »

I got work to do :$ can't afford to sit refreshing MS all day. I'll usually have lower activity during the week.

Firebringer, I'm actually a little thrown off by your play tbh, it just feels unfamiliar. Your 1v1 with Chennisden (btw I figured how ya got that username Chennis, nice one) feels like a meme (love the rap battle btw) do you actually have something on him? Also you called my AL vote a good vote, mentioned your teammates scumread him, and also said you think he's scum: I'm wondering why you haven't pushed AL directly / voted for him so far?
Also is not fully correct :P look at this game viewtopic.php?f=56&t=83407

DkKoba, you're pretty worried about my lurking while also continuously dodging my Q about Nancy's secret: mind answering? You
just
read my scumgames and I'm pretty much a hyperposter in those so asking me if I'm lurking because I'm "scared" is :neutral: :neutral:

I strongly disagree with takes on AL's opening being bad, fwiw I loved the poem. However I'm expecting AL to adopt a more aggressive inquisitive style right now after his recognition that something's off and said he'll talk to people to figure it out, but his posts in recent pages seem to be laid-back.

I like a lot of Flopz' takes and I also like Flopz, but I'm having a hard time forming a read on him :$

Johnny, can you tell me whether and how Chennis' posts after his attack on me have influenced your read on him? Do your reads from look different now? (Especially interested in whether the "blind spots" have opened up)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

are u sure ur town here lmfao
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by Super »

I wanna hear from auro but something about chen pinged me with their response to my read on them which I saw you noticed too (their defensiveness seemed odd to me idk) it isn't a strong read or anything but I'd definitely push them more to get a better read on their slot

the other person I'd vote is probably Amy because she came in and dropped a big reads post which I think mafia would have more incentive doing if they are busy than town to try and appear towny even though they can't be present in the thread. idk where the fk she has been though
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actually @ both of u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 876, Auro wrote:I got work to do :$ can't afford to sit refreshing MS all day. I'll usually have lower activity during the week.

Firebringer, I'm actually a little thrown off by your play tbh, it just feels unfamiliar. Your 1v1 with Chennisden (btw I figured how ya got that username Chennis, nice one) feels like a meme (love the rap battle btw) do you actually have something on him? Also you called my AL vote a good vote, mentioned your teammates scumread him, and also said you think he's scum: I'm wondering why you haven't pushed AL directly / voted for him so far?
Also is not fully correct :P look at this game viewtopic.php?f=56&t=83407

DkKoba, you're pretty worried about my lurking while also continuously dodging my Q about Nancy's secret: mind answering? You
just
read my scumgames and I'm pretty much a hyperposter in those so asking me if I'm lurking because I'm "scared" is :neutral: :neutral:

I strongly disagree with takes on AL's opening being bad, fwiw I loved the poem. However I'm expecting AL to adopt a more aggressive inquisitive style right now after his recognition that something's off and said he'll talk to people to figure it out, but his posts in recent pages seem to be laid-back.

I like a lot of Flopz' takes and I also like Flopz, but I'm having a hard time forming a read on him :$

Johnny, can you tell me whether and how Chennis' posts after his attack on me have influenced your read on him? Do your reads from look different now? (Especially interested in whether the "blind spots" have opened up)
i think ur early game is NAI but rn ur not doing ~anything~ or pushing anything or making conclusions.

so yeah i think ur mostly active lurking and earlier u probably got too nervous to post or something
retired
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by Super »

In post 877, DkKoba wrote:are u sure ur town here lmfao
is this an actual question? lmao
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by Super »

just read my role PM again, fuck I was actually scum this whole time sorry guys :/
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 880, DkKoba wrote:i think ur early game is NAI but rn ur not doing ~anything~ or pushing anything or making conclusions.
What was Nancy's secret and how did it relate to who I was scumreading at the time?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 881, Super wrote:
In post 877, DkKoba wrote:are u sure ur town here lmfao
is this an actual question? lmao
i dont understand where ur making these conclusions
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 883, Auro wrote:
In post 880, DkKoba wrote:i think ur early game is NAI but rn ur not doing ~anything~ or pushing anything or making conclusions.
What was Nancy's secret and how did it relate to who I was scumreading at the time?
i need to ask her shes on rn hold up
retired
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 882, Super wrote:just read my role PM again, fuck I was actually scum this whole time sorry guys :/
Yeah and make sure you check the PT too -_- we need to strategize
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by Super »

what conclusions?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by Firebringer »

auro uve had the most experience with me. I find it very interesting ur thrown of by my play.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what do yall think of the last vote count where the wagons were all over the place btw?
retired
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by Super »

Auro what's your read on me?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 887, Super wrote:what conclusions?
firebringer town, auro not scummy, etc. some of these feel opposite or feel weird. are u reading anything other than tone or?
retired
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by Super »

I need to ask so Koba thinks I'm only caring to be tr and also to pocket you <3
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 873, Super wrote:but really though, look into my eyes Firbo: are you town or am I going to be laughed at postgame?
if ur trying to hypnotize me. It won't work.

But i can tell u that i don't like telling people like the whole "i am town guys" i feel its too cliche. I can give u self reasons why i think my play is townie but just telling someone that i am town always feels weird and annoying to see people do.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 888, Firebringer wrote:auro uve had the most experience with me. I find it very interesting ur thrown of by my play.
I find it very interesting too :P
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 894, Auro wrote:
In post 888, Firebringer wrote:auro uve had the most experience with me. I find it very interesting ur thrown of by my play.
I find it very interesting too :P
readslist pls
retired
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i really do have a scum read on chennis. I need to case him so u all see what im seeing. Initially the push was memey but i think i posted "ohh i believe he really is scum" and it was at that point i really bought into the chennisden scum thing.
Show

Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by Super »

In post 891, DkKoba wrote:
In post 887, Super wrote:what conclusions?
firebringer town, auro not scummy, etc. some of these feel opposite or feel weird. are u reading anything other than tone or?
my reads suck, ngl. I mostly always rely on tone yeah, but also I rely on people's reads making sense to me too

honestly you, fb and flopz are my strongest townreads in the game. i don't ever really have scumreads, i look for town and that's how I play. I had reasons to think auro was town in my ISO but yeah

koba you gotta remember this is my second time ever playing away from EM and people here play very differently to what I'm used to, my reads do feel shitty but I'm doing the best I can in a new environment
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i think u have developed alot of thought onto players super.
Show

Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by Super »

thanks firbo <3 I'm definitely self-conscious of my reads and if anyone read my full ISO you'd see how frustrated I was at townreading so many people and honestly I am struggling. I feel stronger in my FB read also because both Jess and Shady also agree on them being town so there's that too

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”