TM 2021 Large Normal: OEIS Mafia (Part Two Is Out)

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2417 (isolation #200) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I haven't seen your scumgame before.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2418 (isolation #201) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I agree that putting some votes on you is helping me sort you.
Do you think I expected that wagon to lead to a lethal?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2420 (isolation #202) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I think I only say what you just said as town
Either way rewarding that isnt correct.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2426 (isolation #203) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 2422, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2417, Hopkirk wrote:I haven't seen your scumgame before.
Links in my wiki and post history for more recent ones.
so what i'm saying
I voted you because hectic said how you react to wagons as scum.
I saw vaguely how you respond to pressure as town last game. you haven't really been pressured this game and are in a lot of the poes i've seen
what's your issue with my vote that i know isn't going to lead to a lethal in the context of your other reads?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2430 (isolation #204) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Hopkirk »

flail basically. ABR is quieter than he used to be. if he's scum he's likely to effortpost more if he gets wagoned. hard to sort before then.

roughly the sentiment
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2433 (isolation #205) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Hopkirk »

what i don't understand is that you've said i play 'like you' defined that as 'wagon people to see how they react' then seem surprised i was happy to wagon you (while you were in my poe).
why didn't you have an issue with me while you were in my poe? why only now

(@abr)
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2458 (isolation #206) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Hopkirk »

looking back at that Agar wagon i like that wagon a lot tbh
In post 1734, Dunnstral wrote:
Cephrir wrote:oh okay. i don't get why that was so important but sure.
Disclaimer: There's a large chance that I'm wrong
it's wrong but the whole thing is irrelevant unless you think i'm coming from a fake mindset. it says nothing about un's alignment
In post 1903, mastina wrote:
In post 177, Winter Flakes wrote:Hi. Uncrowned here. Ythan is Town. ABR is probably Town. Dunnstral is probably Town. Hopkirk's reasoning on JV's intro is reasonable, but I believe it is NAI for JV given the history between them, myself and The Worst. I don't think a teammate reading the game is indicative of anything, but I guess I get the sentiment? I don't think The Worst has been that awkward, I think that's just how he be sometimes.
(This post is utterly null to me btw--the reads/reasons all are good/solid imo but the way they are given looks like it very well could be just scum presenting good reads.)
what's the bit you like about the content?

i am sad it turns out to be around 30 pages not 10ish to catchup on. I am glad i do not have close to 100 pages to read, that would be awful
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2466 (isolation #207) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Hopkirk »

idk if i like either of agar/xtoxm tbh
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2469 (isolation #208) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Hopkirk »

agar/uncrowned/theworst/?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2470 (isolation #209) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Hopkirk »

hercule can you scumcase Winter Flakes if you haven't done so recently?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2473 (isolation #210) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Hopkirk »

i'm reconsidering herc atm
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2474 (isolation #211) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Herc i feel like you've been on WinterFlakes for a while now but like... you haven't been pushing him in a way that i feel like you would from the impression i was getting of your playstyle? i felt like you'd be the kind of person to push harder on them if you feel like you're being ignored/overshadowed in the thread. i got this sense from a lot of the early game stuff, especially the Ythan conflict, and backed it up with stuff like you shooting back at mastina when she was saying about you being a 'smaller name' comparative to a lot of the thread or something like that.

it feels like you've been content to sit on that vote but i also don't get the sense you're the kind of player who'd be happy to sit on a vote for a looooong time without hard pushing it like with some kind of wall and getting frustrated about people not listening to you?

how do you think my perception/estimation of your playstyle fits? you feel like a kind of logical focused player and i get the vibes you should be effortposting more Winter since there's appetite for a Winter vote in the thread but you've been on there for a while with no real progression and honestly a kind of stally feel in the gamestate

also how are you feeling about agar now?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2475 (isolation #212) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Hopkirk »

so if xtoxm is scum and winter flakes is town why hasn't there been any attempt to counterwagon onto WF from anyone? i think i could like 7-8 people who've made comments at WF being scum and there's consistently been a couple of votes on them all game but there's never really been an active wagon there? it feels like people are reading them as consensus scum but like nobody wants to start a vote there
In post 2177, mastina wrote:
In post 2172, Winter Flakes wrote:not sure why ABR is being wagoned
Infinity and I both think he's pre townie
When ABR flips town y'all are gonna need to look at posts like this and realize this is scum sitting on the sidelines letting the town eliminate town without actually trying to stop it.
nobody is voting Winter Flakes
In post 2179, OkaPoka wrote:yes winter flakes is in everyone's poe as well
why is nobody voting Winter Flakes. why is xtoxm's scumteam not even considering it?

In post 2181, Winter Flakes wrote:I'm kinda partial to Hopkirk atm (might be conf!bias but i'm just pretty sure he's town here) so his vote, while I don't like it, is something I'm willing to look by

infinity thinks dann is scummy and that vote definitely adds to that for me
why are you partial to me? what are Ydrasse/Infinity/Kanna thinking here too? what are their thoughts in general
you can probably tell from me having recently voted/sussed like 4-5 people with townreads on me that i'm really concerned about being buddied right now (like i said at the end of the game where we just played where i was musing on the FL slot's buddying of me, but like not quite that scenario)
In post 2182, Cephrir wrote:winter flakes continues to be scum, surprising no one
so. many. people.
like so many people scumread WF. a ton of other people have him in assorted POEs. there were a couple of people on WF during the bigger wagons.
unless the scumteam is like... mostly not even here... then why has town!WF never been the subject of even a probing wagon?
In post 2212, AGar wrote:This is me, pointing out that mastina has read the first 14 pages, then turboskipped to engaging with the current events of the thread starting with page 76, is wholly uninformed on huge chunks of the gamestate, and yet is handing out "locktown-townblock" and "lockscum" reads while continuing to engage in the ongoing discussion in a central way, thereby centering herself in the discussion, generating more conversation and current discussion to get into (which right now is arguing in circles because it's more convenient to deliberately get into a shitspat with Oka) and further delaying her actually going back, continuing to get caught up, and rounding out her reads. After replacing into a JV slot that disengaged in what was an almost deliberate manner, reread Pages 1-10 like three fucking times and kept giving reads on those on page like fucking 50, and was generally shifty and dodgy.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mastina
In post 2201, mastina wrote:
In post 858, innocentvillager wrote:VOTE: Titus fine with this
Like, IV voted Titus here, in 858.
Titus townread IV in 1079.

Xtoxm said that he townreads Titus for townreading IV for scumreading Titus--which...Titus did, and IV did, exactly the way Xtoxm described.
If you had read up, you would understand that Titus wasn't caught up on the game at that point in time, and was giving out a read without that information. Oka has explained this to you. But it's more convenient for your "reads" to continue to engage in a bad faith argument and intentionally misunderstand what Oka is saying than to go back and read up.
maybe it's because i didn't read the entire post, but this felt commentary and idk why that makes Mastina scum?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2485 (isolation #213) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 2265, hercule wrote:honestly I'm vibing with Agar, I can't really align my brain with mastina at all and I would want to give her a pass and say she's not caught up, but at this point everyone has told her that and she is willfully ignoring it. Sometimes you just gotta vote scummy people and not make excuses for them. I feel the same way about ABR, I feel the same way about Xtoxm, I think they both reacted poorly to their wagons. I'll vote any of those three. I'll vote Ythan as well. That's where I'm at. If this day continues I will just keep sorting, I am not really in a hurry to end it but it seems to have intensified, so that's the four people I would vote in atm.
maybe i'm seventh impostering but i feel like my read is flipping on your slot?
In post 2275, unwnd wrote:
In post 2270, Ythan wrote:Does anyone else feel like everyone is using the word vibe this game
I vibe with this
Big vibes
In post 2278, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2265, hercule wrote:honestly I'm vibing with Agar, I can't really align my brain with mastina at all and I would want to give her a pass and say she's not caught up, but at this point everyone has told her that and she is willfully ignoring it. Sometimes you just gotta vote scummy people and not make excuses for them. I feel the same way about ABR, I feel the same way about Xtoxm, I think they both reacted poorly to their wagons. I'll vote any of those three. I'll vote Ythan as well. That's where I'm at. If this day continues I will just keep sorting, I am not really in a hurry to end it but it seems to have intensified, so that's the four people I would vote in atm.
This is a town post

Winter flakes doesn't look scummy to me from the past few pages. I guess this is a difference in tone reading.
it is? can you talk to me more about it
In post 2311, Dannflor wrote:Ehhh

I need to reread the last few pages where they popped in without the obscuring force of extreme annoyance

I was very close to asking for a vibe check on that slot but realized that was probably just the OMGUS in me talking
can you review
In post 2320, Winter Flakes wrote:
In post 2310, OkaPoka wrote:how does everyone feel on winter flake btw? i want to kill that slot a lot too
"hey guys i'm not sure how this slot is perceived and i dont wanna push him myself buuuuuut if i can get support and not get solely blamed for when he flips green, i'd really appreciate it."

ok BUDDY
how come you didn't comment when Oka said the same thing about a pivot to ABR? that's the same thing
In post 2481, AGar wrote:
In post 2475, Hopkirk wrote:maybe it's because i didn't read the entire post, but this felt commentary and idk why that makes Mastina scum?
Come again?

Getting really miffed at people going "I didn't read AGar's whole post but what does AGar's post mean?"

Like, since I'm specifically focusing on Hopkirk, were you not just saying earlier that "everything you post is for a reason?" Do you not think everything I post serves a fucking purpose? At least show some basic fucking respect and actually read my fucking posts or don't fucking engage. Jesus christ, this game has been infuriating and half of it is because I feel like I'm screaming into the void because I don't take 3 sentences and turn them into seventeen god damn fucking posts. I've made my points - I feel they're salient. I haven't been fucking challenged on them or pushed in any legitimate manner outside of DGB's engagement because everyone just keeps qualifying their response with "I didn't read AGar's entire post." READ THE ENTIRE FUCKING POST. I'm putting reads out there and every time I'm asked to clarify or expand it's SOMETHING I ALREADY FUCKING SAID but y'all are too lazy to read one paragraph. It's not like I'm fucking wallposting.
i said 'everything i post is for a reason' in an exaggerated manner then made a post immediately afterwards saying 'a good reason' as a joke that the second post wasn't being made with a good reason. that one may not have landed, but not all my jokes do. some of them just become satellites

based on my general tone, from what you've observed this game do you think i hadn't actually read your entire post, or was i saying i hadn't in a somewhat jokey way while having read the post- wanting to see how you took the comment?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2493 (isolation #214) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Herc/Agar/WF would any of you put your vote down on one of the other people in that group of 3?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2506 (isolation #215) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 2500, hercule wrote:
In post 2493, Hopkirk wrote:Herc/Agar/WF would any of you put your vote down on one of the other people in that group of 3?
how have you gone to soliciting votes on me before I even responded to your misunderstanding
because i'm asking three people i'm clearly speculating i feel could be aligned how they feel about each other. isn't this obvious from the last few pages where i'm saying my reads on you/agar/WF are all feeling off right now?

i'm not soliciting votes on you, i very clearly want votes on WF. you in?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2511 (isolation #216) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 2506, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 2493, Hopkirk wrote:Herc/Agar/WF would any of you put your vote down on one of the other people in that group of 3?
how have you gone to soliciting votes on me before I even responded to your misunderstanding
because i'm asking three people i'm clearly speculating i feel could be aligned how they feel about each other. isn't this obvious from the last few pages where i'm saying my reads on you/agar/WF are all feeling off right now?

or as it can otherwise be known - reaching out to see if people i'm sus of will give a very solid read on each other/interact more with each other
if they interact and it feels svt it helps sort. same if it feels tvt or svs. i don't see how interaction between susreads can ever be bad to see because it's usually less natural vibing
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2513 (isolation #217) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Hopkirk »

roughly where i'm at

townpool that i don't see myself reisoing anytime soon as strong TRs and/or uncontroversial TRs with the rest of the townpool: Dann/Oka/Ceph/A50/Dunn/IV/Unwnd
people i think i townread that i don't think reisoing will help me develop my read on: Mastina, ABR
people i think i townread that i should really reiso because of my other TRs reads on them: Ythan, DGB
people i barely remember who i should definitely reread: Titus, Xtoxm
New paranoia: Herc
Person I scumread who i should reiso because i don't think any of my TRs SR them: The Worst
PEople I don't think I like: Winter, Agar
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2516 (isolation #218) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:45 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 2512, Titus wrote:
In post 2439, Albert B. Rampage wrote:There must be debate. You can't just have me nominating someone and then 8 votes come swinging like you've done the past 3 wagons. The point is in the taking sides, if we all agree then either the entire scum team is bussing or they are laughing at us for both voting wrong and also keeping their hands completely clean effortlessly.
This. I need my counterwagons.
a little after i voted ABR yesterday i was actually thinking of you lol/this. there haven't been enough wagons tbh
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2524 (isolation #219) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 2515, hercule wrote:
In post 2506, Hopkirk wrote:

honestly, just scanned their ISO, sure. I would vote them. I don't think they're scummier than Ythan or Xtoxm though so I don't feel incredibly inclined to
how do you partners currently feel about WF and the related gamestate?
In post 2518, hercule wrote:
In post 2513, Hopkirk wrote:roughly where i'm at

townpool that i don't see myself reisoing anytime soon as strong TRs and/or uncontroversial TRs with the rest of the townpool: Dann/Oka/Ceph/A50/Dunn/IV/Unwnd
people i think i townread that i don't think reisoing will help me develop my read on: Mastina, ABR
people i think i townread that i should really reiso because of my other TRs reads on them: Ythan, DGB
people i barely remember who i should definitely reread: Titus, Xtoxm
New paranoia: Herc
Person I scumread who i should reiso because i don't think any of my TRs SR them: The Worst
PEople I don't think I like: Winter, Agar
not really understanding your paranoia, it's like you're doing pre-flip associatives on my positioning w.r.t to Winter, which is fairly straightforward to understand
i'm paranoiaing on you more on gut that anything super specific you've done lately. i know i've pointed to things, but the read paranoia is mostly like 'is this the kind of vibe that i mistownread' because i feel like your posting style is the kind of thing i'm townreading you for and i'm not paying enough attention to your content & i feel like i'm TRing your style more than anything else which is a townread idk if it feels right? also a bunch of people started bringing you up and i can't point to a specific thing that made me sort you as town so i feel like i really need to review you. the associative are something that's useful to hear about because if you're town or scum it still helps me develop my reads across the board

any other thoughts on my recent stuff/who and what you think i should be focusing on tonight & tomorrow?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2527 (isolation #220) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 2522, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: xtoxm

feel like this is distracting im going sit here a while
you sure i can't interest you in a quick Winter Flakes pivot?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2529 (isolation #221) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 2525, Titus wrote:@Hopkirk, a good iso of Ythan is in order given he's a wagon.

I feel so lost. We had traction on scum but we lost it. I feel a good chunk of the scumteam is in Ceph/
Agar/Hercule/Winter Flakes

Town just argues amongst ourselves. I'm not sure how much influence I have given I am perpetually behind.
i feel like we're vibing along a similar kind of line. what's your townside looking like?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2535 (isolation #222) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Hopkirk »

have you been talking to your partners much herc & what have they been saying about this game/players?

i'm going to start off with the ythan iso which could take a little while

pedit - woah, i'm surprisingly low on that for someone who shares 4/5 of your lowest reads as 4/4 of my (currently i guess) lowest reads
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2539 (isolation #223) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Hopkirk »

what's that towncore? i could find it in your iso but i didn't when i went ctrl f towncore

i'm
trying
to get hectic to look at this game tomorrow btw but he's a busy person.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2546 (isolation #224) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Hopkirk »

i read Ythan a couple of times with a break to read a couple of chapters of something else
i
want
to say more likely town but i'm not sure there's easy words to explain it and it's probably more likely i'm TRing personality here and he should be null?
who's played with Ythan? what do y'all think of him?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2821 (isolation #225) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:52 am

Post by Hopkirk »

VOTE: agar

I'd do xtoxm too for what dann said. Saying you aren't following the game/your team don't care is a scumtell from what we was last year.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2824 (isolation #226) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:03 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Lack of resistance to xtoxm from people I'm sus of even when I start wagons on other places (ABR/Uncrowned) that pick up votes + the stuff Mastina said about them. Makes me less confident on a xtoxm scumflip, but I'm not against a (mostly) policy lethal on xtoxm. They're not in my townpile.

Agar feels tonally off. I'll aim to reread him today.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2825 (isolation #227) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:06 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Btw results of those wagons
-ABR moved ABR into my townreads
-Uncrowned doesn't make me feel good about him/I'm assuming thet s more coming from him?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2827 (isolation #228) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:17 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I'll aim to respond to you at 2. I need get some food from the shops. You can add that to you schedule tracker if it'd help unwnd. Also my Dnd tomorrow is planned for 2.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2835 (isolation #229) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Hopkirk »

so hectic isn't going to be able to read anything for a while because he didn't manage his schedule as well as
some of us

flopz is taking up a lot of my time today since he makes incessant requests and enjoys blackmail

i've got flopz to agree to read through this game and he managed to get through all 116 pages in just 30 minutes. unfortunately he wouldn't tell me his current reads because he's got an 'ear infection' and needs to wait a few days for that to pass before he can 'sound out' who the mafia are. i'll keep y'all updated on that
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2887 (isolation #230) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Hopkirk »

i am incredibly drunk right now and haven't read anything but does anyone want to interact with very drunk hopkirk in real timewe
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2890 (isolation #231) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

nodody wants to interact when i'm drunk beyond the point i can lie? woahhhh
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2891 (isolation #232) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

can we all just vibe or something
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2894 (isolation #233) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

you can literalyl confirm me beyond the point i can be scum right now
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2895 (isolation #234) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

Agar's content is presented in a way that makes me want to vote them
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2899 (isolation #235) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

dunn you remember this from last year drink hop is towwwwwwn
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2938 (isolation #236) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

hi i exist but i'm playing among us with hectic and mystery people but can check in
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2939 (isolation #237) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

i don't have good vibes on you the worst but i barely remember your actual posting despite you being near the top and idk how much of that is sheeping a super early hectic SR on you and a whole lot of people have you as town. how do i read you?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2950 (isolation #238) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

people were saying it and i'm not brave
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3306 (isolation #239) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Hopkirk »

My inactivity has brought shame upon my family. flopz is refusing to speak to me until i either restore my lost honour or 'do the sword thing' (no thanks Flopz, i'm actually allergic to sword wounds lol). Sadly, this means Flopz's reads are going to have to wait a little longer. I'll check up again tonight after I 'stop being a disgrace to my lineage' and I'm 5000% sure Flopz will be happy to give all of his thoughts there.

i've been skimming a bit today when i've got a free minute. i should be able to put 2-3 hours into it tonight.

some of those rough skimming thoughts
- (Winter/Ythan/Agar)/(Unwnd)? was looking through interactions around here.
- Ythan's unvote after the claim instead of moving to another wagon feels off
- I should actually read Herc's content instead of skimming it for vibes, maybe even for Agar too
- ABR and DGB both feel town from approach to the game being so... outspoken maybe? there's a better phrasing that i'll talk about later in a bit more depth
- WinterFlakes you never came back to me on a couple of my requests @Winter Flakes - how are your teammates feeling about this game atm?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3307 (isolation #240) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Hopkirk »

you know what's a better phrasing than 'outspoken'? I thought of a better placeholding metaphor

poking a dead body they found around the back of the local police station with a stick to see what happens to the eyeballs
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3309 (isolation #241) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Hopkirk »

i'm assuming this isn't going to be a hammer. if it is then lol

VOTE: the worst

Spoiler:
(i'm aware this isn't a hammer)
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3326 (isolation #242) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Hopkirk »

starting to do isos now. this is roughly where i'm at on ABR

Spoiler:
In post 580, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 548, AGar wrote:The ABR vote and feelers were specifically to maybe hopefully coax something out of ABR considering he's been the quietest person in this thread wrt what is few posts actually say.
I've learned how to play without taking over the game.
In post 697, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The difference between us Uncrowned is that you look for a reason to vote, and I vote, push, hammer, repeat, and then at the end I will put together the evidence to support a theory to solve the game.
In post 702, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 699, unwnd wrote:ABR I think you're town

You can burn me later, your vote on AGar is pure and Ceph is townie as well

This can be your redemption to what you did to me in Fake Peoples
I took that game to heart and changed my play after. Hopkirk and Uncrowned can attest to me not taking center stage anymore and allowing the game to flow without me picking it apart and prodding at it insistently. We won our last game as town quite nicely.
In post 1015, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1006, OkaPoka wrote:its a culture war between boomer and zoomer energies

only one thing unites both cultures and that is cute anime girl
I am on team zoomer energy
In post 2014, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1996, Hopkirk wrote:VOTE: ABR
This one is disappointing
In post 2031, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Xtoxm at l-1 with intent to hammer, im just gonna call out the chances of him flipping town are much higher than the worst / oka / ceph vote block seem to think
In post 2059, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I've barely read this game, I'm not emotionally invested, and I've got nothing for ya. Luckily I also don't care if I get flipped for the same reason.
In post 2065, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The worst spamming has been a big reason so killing him would be helpful to the game state. Xtoxm can still be scum I'll probably vote there before my teammates jump on me for not doing so. DGB feels like scum.
In post 2069, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Im very surprised Hopkirk jumped on me to be honest. If i wasnt on the verge of dying id vote him over dgb and xtoxm.
In post 2070, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: xtoxm

Saving myself lol. If it flips town dont look at me.
In post 2133, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If I get invested early on I can be more proactive but inspiration eludes me and I've gotten lazier. Don't expect me to change later in the game, I probably won't.
In post 2376, Albert B. Rampage wrote:100 pages and we are just going to lynch a lurker, we could have done this a week and 80 pages ago. Xtoxm is lynchbait. I don't understand why you guys think you're good, you just write words and push submit then pat yourselves on the back. There's no scumhunting.
In post 2406, Albert B. Rampage wrote:DrippingGoofball. Hercules. You Hopkirk. I have very little influence in this game because the ones running the show decide where the action is and I'm relegated to the sidelines like a crazy homeless person. It's not up to me to change the course of the game, it's up to those that everyone townreads and follows to wake up and make better bandwagons. My entire scumhunting technique is to run people up and look at their reactions. Xtoxm is ineffective because he's doesn't do jack shit. AGar I've assessed is town. Now we need to keep going. KEEP PUSHING.
In post 2408, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't suspect Uncrowned where did you get that Hopkirk??
In post 2411, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2069, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Im very surprised Hopkirk jumped on me to be honest. If i wasnt on the verge of dying id vote him over dgb and xtoxm.
In post 2416, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2413, Hopkirk wrote:What about it surprised you?
You should know I'm town. We think alike. Your vote on me was opportunistic and you swaying the way the wind was blowing.
In post 2436, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2433, Hopkirk wrote:what i don't understand is that you've said i play 'like you' defined that as 'wagon people to see how they react' then seem surprised i was happy to wagon you (while you were in my poe).
why didn't you have an issue with me while you were in my poe? why only now

(@abr)
I gave my gut reaction, but you are correct obviously. Doesn't take out the sting of the feeling of a backstab.
In post 3146, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Let's yeet the worst. AGar, Hopkirk are down. DGB let's go.

VOTE: the worst
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3333 (isolation #243) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Hopkirk »

@DGB: can you give me some off that sweet self meta so i can see if my assessment of you matches what you'd present it as?

@Ythan- why aren't you joining me on anything?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3339 (isolation #244) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 3334, Ythan wrote:
In post 3333, Hopkirk wrote:@Ythan- why aren't you joining me on anything?
Where have I unvoted in this game at any point Hopkirk?
you unvoted xtoxm when you moved to your new wagon
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3340 (isolation #245) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Hopkirk »

like do you think i'm going to townread weird pedantic gotchas just because i do them as town?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3341 (isolation #246) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Hopkirk »

oh
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3343 (isolation #247) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Hopkirk »

shit
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3344 (isolation #248) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Hopkirk »

wow

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”