Mini 2331 - Touhou UPick: Anonymous Edition (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:44 pm

Post by Reisen Udongein Inaba »

In post 38, Ichirin Kumoi wrote:
In post 16, Clownpiece wrote:
In post 9, Yuuka Kazami wrote: Mod notes are confusing.
Each player has approximately a 50% chance that their Account Name and the Role Name are the same. Kagerou is apparently in the 50% that are different, and
Kagerou Imaizumi (account name) is confirmed to be Marisa Kirisame (role name)
First off thank you Kaguya for making me aware of this post again. Second off:
Not actually true. I personally was given the choice to have my name be either from my picks, or completely random, and have no reason believe only I was given that choice. Moreover, you pick 3 characters anyway, and getting the same name is... not exactly 50%, now is it.
Exactly this, the speculation on account name vs flavor name feels floaty and pointless.

Tanks for the maths either way.

I’m ASCETIC. Fear me.
VOTE: Clown
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:58 am

In post 124, Marisa Kirisame wrote:
In post 121, Yuuka Kazami wrote: Uh. So what exactly is the mod trying to clarify with their note?
I think the mod is saying that Kagerou-Chan's role is Marisa. Which isn't my role! Because Kagerou-Chan stole it!

Pedit: Yes, exactly! Kochiya-Sama is smart.
Ahh I didn’t even connect that her role name was your account name!
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:00 am

In post 201, Clownpiece wrote: Having looked back at Reisen's Iso
In post 51, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: Exactly this, the speculation on account name vs flavor name feels floaty and pointless
I am still confused why people are acting like I was doing pointless set up spec, when I was both clearing up something that looked like a point of confusion and stating that that confusion resulted in me having a page 1 town read.

It was both useful clarifications and useful for reads >.<
For clarity my vote was just to get something going, I don’t think it was alignment indicative either way. Just something to say. Which could be townie I guess in context.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:03 am

Reading more but adhd might kick in. I’ve got yuuka, ichirin, tenshi, Marisa, sanae in my town kinda pile and kagerou/dai in my ew pile.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:12 am

In post 175, Koishi Komeiji wrote: I think Sanae's reads are fake because Kagerou is my only townread so far
This might be the only read that’s made me smile. Town sticker.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:18 am

In post 210, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: I just don't find many reasons to vote for Koishi, and also feel like they will step up soon (or like, i hope, i'd be able to reconsider if things stay like they are)

has also reached straight for my tiny little sensitive heart i'll admit, and i feel like it's a very real thought to have (basically maybe it's not very justified, but it rings true and goes against what Scum!Koishi would be immediatly enclined to do)
No thoughts I want to share about this right now is just like to keep this post in my pocket for a rainy day.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:31 am

In post 304, Eternity Larva wrote: of Clown, Yuuka, and Koishi, i think Koishi looks the worst by a large margin

and deserves more votes for their transgressions
Go a little deeper on this because I think from koichi and ichirins interactions, koichi has a clear mindset behind their posting and it tracks pretty well.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:33 am

In post 275, Ichirin Kumoi wrote:
In post 274, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: but i do agree with Ichirin on some level, hopefully wagons will start to stabilize a bit cause otherwise it's gonna be hard to analyse that
Yeah, that's part of it too, I don't know how particularly readable wagons that appear out of thin air and with several people voting for the sake of voting on them are.
What do you think outside of the wagon? Specifically slots like kagerou/kaguya/tenshi etc.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:42 am

I still buy ichirin can be town. But the flash wagon is perfectly fine and if I was active around the time I probably would have voted there too.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:46 am

In post 322, Eternity Larva wrote: Reisen can you elaborate on your 'ew' pile? Our reads seem to align in that regard but i want to know why you feel that way
They aren’t going to be for the same reasons cuz I’m super selfish and the world revolves around me but.

I thought kagerou putting me in their town core off just my ascetic claim was super weird. Marisa piggybacked on but I get their mindset because I’m also predisposed to town reading lighthearted jokey slots especially early in games. So reads genuine.

Kagerous read felt more like my name was thrown in there for the out of the box factor, because that’s just what townies do.

Dai felt more upset that I was being considered townie for doing nothing and I could see that as more scum frustration. So could I can see multiple worlds there.

I don’t think they are together.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:49 am

Also I’ll add that I’ve lightened up on the kagerou read solely because of koishi who has shot up to one of my stronger townreads.

I had a pet theory that kagerou was OVERLY familiar with koishi, suggesting they were in a pt together.

I quoted the post but it seemed Fmpov that kagerou had a bead on who koishi was and that would have to come from more correspondence than was in the thread because I don’t think they had much interaction before that point?

But I’m at the point where I feel strongly that koishi is town and I’m just chasing ghosts there.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:19 pm

In post 310, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote:
In post 201, Clownpiece wrote: Having looked back at Reisen's Iso
In post 51, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: Exactly this, the speculation on account name vs flavor name feels floaty and pointless
I am still confused why people are acting like I was doing pointless set up spec, when I was both clearing up something that looked like a point of confusion and stating that that confusion resulted in me having a page 1 town read.

It was both useful clarifications and useful for reads >.<
For clarity my vote was just to get something going, I don’t think it was alignment indicative either way. Just something to say. Which could be townie I guess in context.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:19 pm

It was a non read in the first place.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:56 pm

Not game advancing but I really like the dynamic of Yuuka being fine with murdering everyone and Marisa is the polar opposite. Made me giggle.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:29 am

In post 393, Yuuka Kazami wrote: Reisen, Marisa have gone up slightly.

I have reservations about larva. But it’s probably paranoia.

Samae being in a neighborhood with Marisa doesn’t make me feel better or worse.
Dunno why I thought Marisa’s neighborhood was with you.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:27 am

In post 419, Kaguya Houraisan wrote: Is there like some mathematical formula to calculate how many people need to be voting me before I'm allowed to say I'm town?
Ax + -bx(2) or something.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:36 am

In post 415, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote:
In post 389, Eternity Larva wrote: @Kagerou i know you said reading the thread is difficult right now but i am most interested in your detailed reads on Clownpiece and Sanae when you get around to it
well i'd like to preface my Clownpiece read by the fact that i think i'm just not in a position to push people this game so my plan right now is to be a bit more laid back and act smug about it when she flips scum

firstly, that whole argument about numbers and all just kinda dragged on and on and in the end i don't think we even got anything out of it?

then, i get being curious about account generation, but the fact that :
- she went ahead and went with straight up numbers
- those numbers don't really match up with what other people have been told

makes me seem she was worried about finding something to start things off while also not caring very much about asking

Spoiler:
In post 177, Clownpiece wrote:
In post 162, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: i'd rather keep it vague for now but on top of not looking like they're solving (which granted maybe that's just how i view things) they've been trying to distract people from pushing fowards the game
I had a town lean on page one, and I that has grown to 4. 4 reads on page 7 seems like a pretty solid pace to me lmao.

Also, unsure what the stopping the game from going forward even means, so :shrug:

I kinda didn't know how to put it into words at the time but like, knowing your exact number of townreads on command is weird

the reaction to Ichirin's reaction was also something that hugely bugged me, to go into reasons :
Spoiler:
In post 288, Clownpiece wrote: I am just confused on why you don't seem interested in determining the alignment of the people who voted you.

You started by saying it was town voting you, I asked why we could not be scum voting you (the full scum team part was a joke, but that was the idea), and you responded by not even knowing who was voting you.

I would expect some level of suspicion from someone who thinks that they are currently in serious danger of being miselimed (which I already felt was an exaggerated response to 3 votes), but you actually seem completely uninterested in your voters for some reason.

Complaining that you aren't getting scrutinized certainely isn't a weird look, and while it's kinda dumb, i feel like if Ichirin called for their agressors to be scum, it would just get called OMGUS?
likewise
i'm also of the opinion that scum often looks more intensely for these sort of low involvement slip rather than town, since like, it's one of the only things town can reasonable do under pressure that is actually scummy

i'll also fully admit that this is hugely a gut read and that i'm proud of it (besides upgrading "i think this is scum" to "i think this is null at best" isn't really game advancing content here)

As for Sanane, as i've said already, i'm suspicious of her view of Yuuka's claim, , i get she was kinda overblowing here cause blah blah early game we already don't have much info early but that's not really clearing

she's also like really passive? I get not all townies can be at the front of the stage but a lot of her content is "agreeing with other people" and "explaining why she agrees with people"

this is somewhat related but when reading the phrasing of posting, i get huge vibes of "i'm posting for others to look at me in a good light" rather than "i'm posting cause i wanna figure out what's going on"
I’m too lazy to clip quotes. I think the townread number on command bit is the most compelling part of your argument here actually.

But only in a very general sense.

Yes I can see that kind of thing as much more scum indicative than town indicative. Even subconsciously scum are going to have a roadmap of what slots they think they can have miselimmed and it will probably manipulate their pool to townread in some way.

Just…mafia players are a lot more nebulous than that, it may not be as on the nose as that. But I like how you’re using your noodle.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:39 am

I’ll reread sanae, I remember something they posted and just going yup that’s town.

But I don’t even remember what that was or anything else they’ve said.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:42 am

In post 418, Ichirin Kumoi wrote:
In post 417, Kaguya Houraisan wrote:
In post 412, Ichirin Kumoi wrote:
In post 408, Kaguya Houraisan wrote: I'm town
How very kneejerk of you.
What does this mean
Far as I'm aware you only have like, 2 votes on you? Just seems very odd to blurt this out as soon as more than one person is voting you, in a way I can't particularly describe.
I hope this is some sort of tongue-in-cheek deal.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:11 am

In post 438, Daiyousei wrote:
In post 415, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: - those numbers don't really match up with what other people have been told
may i request a source on this, please? i remember ichirin pointing out the maths didn't math but then later realizing that the maths actually did math and it's just that the mod weighted things weird @_@
In post 415, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: I kinda didn't know how to put it into words at the time but like, knowing your exact number of townreads on command is weird
In post 426, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: I’m too lazy to clip quotes. I think the townread number on command bit is the most compelling part of your argument here actually.

But only in a very general sense.

Yes I can see that kind of thing as much more scum indicative than town indicative. Even subconsciously scum are going to have a roadmap of what slots they think they can have miselimmed and it will probably manipulate their pool to townread in some way.

Just…mafia players are a lot more nebulous than that, it may not be as on the nose as that. But I like how you’re using your noodle.
not to answer for piece on this, but with the way i've set up how i'm playing this game to make sure i don't have a sudden out-of-body experience i could very easily produce an exact number of confident townreads instantly if i really wanted to
I’m sure most if not all of us could. But I’m not willing to get into a battle of semantics for someone else’s read so.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:14 am

Right, semantics.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:23 pm

No one else replace or my hydra dissonance hate is going to max out and there’s only one a yas on these accounts!

VOTE: Kaguya
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:01 pm

In post 502, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: What are our thoughts on the first Koishi not claiming the day ascetic when everyone else was?
That wasn’t them that said don’t target them with day actions?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:34 pm

In post 516, Koishi Komeiji wrote:
In post 510, Koishi Komeiji wrote: Well, that's one potentially alignment indicative reply flushed down the toilet by premature intervention.

Sads.
Well actually now I want Reisen to explain why they thought it was a good idea to reply on Tenshi's behalf. I also want to know how to make my phone stop automatically correcting these names into gibberish. I'm going to end up adding all of these girls to my phone dictionary at this rate.
Bold of you to assume I have ideas.

I don’t have any motive beyond “hey they did actually claim their ascetic nature actually”
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:36 pm

I usually scumread all ascetic claims but I think with the anon setup I’m pretty pleased with slots claiming it here. Roles may not be alignment indicative but slots being proactive in making night actions more easily navigable by town is appreciated I’m sure.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:51 pm

We also aren’t going to do the condescending language. Just so we are at a mutual understanding.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:55 pm

In post 525, Koishi Komeiji wrote:
In post 520, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: We also aren’t going to do the condescending language. Just so we are at a mutual understanding.
Yeah I was going to sleep but I didn't want to leave this out there so.

I apologize. My frustrations boiled over and I apologize. The condescending language is recalled, but not my objections.

I thought I had a pretty good winning lotto ticket but then it blew away in the wind.
It’s fine, it’s done. There will be more scum hunting, probably.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:21 pm

What are the rest of your townreads looking like? And can you explain the dai one?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:31 am

In post 341, Kaguya Houraisan wrote: Liking Koishi on page 9 and Aya's roleplaying has already pocketed me
In post 343, Kaguya Houraisan wrote: I have reason to believe Dai is town
Yeah I was hoping something deeper than the reads you dropped.

But I was more curious why koishi and aya got at least a brief reasoning but dai didnt.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:32 am

In post 555, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: great job Kagerou you're both admitting and not admitting in the same line, you idiot
Proud of you.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:34 am

If I had a horse, I’d bet it on Marisa being town and that this statement will in no way come back to bite me in any way.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:36 am

Kagerou is not kaguya…kagerou is not kaguya…
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:18 am

If it’s based on old koishi I get it. The read switches around the rep in are interesting but not in a “scum are playing around it” kind of way.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:59 am

In post 574, Koishi Komeiji wrote:
In post 573, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: If it’s based on old koishi I get it. The read switches around the rep in are interesting but not in a “scum are playing around it” kind of way.
There's nothing I love more than getting to ask people to talk more about me, but actually can you expand upon this? What do you think a scum reaction and play around to my replace in would look like, then, if it's not in the thread by anyone?
Well, I don’t think they’d be throwing townreads on vibe at the point you repped in. Though I don’t see what they see. Since it would appear to be flimsy to begin with I would expect scum to at least prod at the easy reads. Or hard oppose it even, since a ripple could become a wave.

Unless there are already Mislims lined up, then it’s moot I guess since the attention would already be elsewhere. Part of why I’m hesitant to pursue slots like aya.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:12 am

In post 619, Clownpiece wrote: I am gonna largely pretend that that last Sanae and Aya exchange does not exist, because engaging with it feels icky, but
In post 600, Aya Shameimaru wrote: I'm saying that if Ichirin was scum she came out and chose violence.
I have seen this voiced a couple times (it may have been Aya both times, but I *think* it was actually someone else the first time, but I have not looked back).

But like... my interpretation of Ichirin's response was the exact opposite. Her response did feel like it was designed to appease her voters, but it just back fired.

She immediately went and found a New and Novel thing to be suspicious of, and double and tripled down on it (to a silly degree imo), when the main accusation was that there was no sign of solving from her, and it felt like she was avoiding questioning her voters - like her goal was just to change our minds.

It was not until Yuuka kept being so aggressive that she started to snap back at one of her voters.
Anyway, focusing on Ichirin I find myself agreeing with the clown. Koichi might have been on to something and I brushed that half of the conversation aside.

But I didn’t like how little interest ichirin showed in pursuing their voters till yuuka bit in. Eternity being a teammate makes sense to me and brings it all in together. I didn’t really see them calling out eternity as alignment indicative in the moment, just a weird way to look at the game. I see the theater potential though.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:17 am

Yeah I gave it a little bit of rope for similar reasons Aya but it’s still going to lead me wherever it leads to.

Also yeah I think a break from the conversation would do all of you a little good.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:19 am

I like the reporter bit, maybe the one off commentary isn’t a good format for the game though.

The news is modernizing.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:23 am

I hear exposé are all the rage.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:53 am

I was reading along last night but had 0 energy to post so.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:00 am

@Eternity, the long and short is that I don’t like your interaction with the ichirin scuffle, it came off as intentionally positional, you also have slight partner equity, and I didn’t like your interactions with the previous koichi.

But, new koichi is also playing intentionally positionally. So I can see at least one of you, ichirin, koichi being scum. I’m like 95 percent sure I know who new koichi is and I’m trying to separate the player from the slot but I don’t think that’s going to work for me. So even if I think they are scum there is a slim slim chance they get limmed in the near future.

If they are town I want them on my side, so I’d feel better sorting in you/ichirin first and figuring it out from there.

Also feel like koichi can sniff out who I am off this post but that’s fine I guess.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:04 am

Nothing popped out to me. I’m sure last night was more impactful for the players that could interact with each other real time though, so that’s nice.

I did see someone make a comment about the game state being slow and scum being content with its direction and that did ring some alarms.

That’s the type of indirect truth statements scum like to pull out for some town credit at some point. I don’t know who said it but side eye.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:06 am

Pressure being redirected to the slots that were on kaguya is not lost on me.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:09 am

VOTE: ichirin

I feel like I’d have to pull a Holmes type of case out to pursue my scumreads so I’ll sit on it for now.

I’d also like aya to be active again I’m interested in their clear head thoughts.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:13 am

Tenshi Hinanawi - null
Aya Shameimaru - light town
Yuuka Kazami - light town
Kaguya Houraisan - null scum
Kagerou Imaizumi - prob town
Koishi Komeiji - the void/ previously town
Eternity Larva - null scum
Ichirin Kumoi - null scum
Daiyousei - null scum
Marisa Kirisame - town
Clownpiece - town
Sanae Kochiya - light town
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:14 am

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:22 am

In post 938, Yuuka Kazami wrote: It was but they never implied it was and asked that I respect them, with what I assumed was a sarcastic comment.

I assumed they would not ask for respect if in the same breath they were making jokes. They took offense to me pointing out their posts were generally lack luster. Even though multiple players had said it, I had said it the wrong way.
Hence the asshole label. But I’m mostly just looking to see what they do with their approach to people. I didn’t really get it.

The definition of duplicity, I felt they were riding two vague interpretations and chose the one that served them better.

I explained where I was coming from with my check in with Sanae. I’m surprised you think that kind of approach comes from scum.

Or 1v1 or whatever.
I found Aya’s shifting between emotion and their sudden game face pretty difficult to interpret.
Not to rehash any of this but after giving it some thought I think aya dropping character to get some content out and respond to the criticism is fairly townie. Even trying to switch gears mid….1v1 I guess, is a relatable mindset if you want to de-escalate but aren’t positive how to go about it.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:30 am

In post 992, Kaguya Houraisan wrote:
In post 989, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: Tenshi Hinanawi - null
Aya Shameimaru - light town
Yuuka Kazami - light town
Kaguya Houraisan - null scum
Kagerou Imaizumi - prob town
Koishi Komeiji - the void/ previously town
Daiyousei - null scum
Marisa Kirisame - town
Clownpiece - town
Sanae Kochiya - light town
Why is Marisa town?
I liked their early posting. Specifically that they found kagerou as town and anchored themselves to that read. Trying to bridge the gap between sanae and kagerou to get a townblock they trust established was pretty good. Overall I like the fluidity in their reads.

Specifically things like . Where they took a very benign and surface level observation that wasn’t really heading anywhere, gave it deeper thought, then re evaluated their reads based on it. That’s the kind of self aware/game state aware combo that I appreciate.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:31 am

In post 994, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote:
In post 986, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: Nothing popped out to me. I’m sure last night was more impactful for the players that could interact with each other real time though, so that’s nice.

I did see someone make a comment about the game state being slow and scum being content with its direction and that did ring some alarms.

That’s the type of indirect truth statements scum like to pull out for some town credit at some point. I don’t know who said it but side eye.
yes that's me ! :mrgreen:
Oof. I was going to say I think your posting has improved a lot, divorced from my koichi/kagerou read. But ehhh.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:31 am

Side eye side eye side eye.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:35 am

That’s the spirit.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:36 am

In post 998, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: cmon now

does 1 single post (which i think is very justified) undermine all that?
Maybe it shouldn’t.

But I could be wrong about every single reason I have to townread you for today.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:40 am

I’d probably prefer ichirin but a dai lim wouldn’t make me super sad. I need to iso dai and get back to you on it.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:41 am

In post 1004, Yuuka Kazami wrote: I think Aya knows how to deescalate.
Sure, emotions are powerful in the moment though.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:06 am

In post 1009, Eternity Larva wrote:
In post 985, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: @Eternity, the long and short is that I don’t like your interaction with the ichirin scuffle, it came off as intentionally positional, you also have slight partner equity, and I didn’t like your interactions with the previous koichi.

But, new koichi is also playing intentionally positionally. So I can see at least one of you, ichirin, koichi being scum. I’m like 95 percent sure I know who new koichi is and I’m trying to separate the player from the slot but I don’t think that’s going to work for me. So even if I think they are scum there is a slim slim chance they get limmed in the near future.

If they are town I want them on my side, so I’d feel better sorting in you/ichirin first and figuring it out from there.

Also feel like koichi can sniff out who I am off this post but that’s fine I guess.
you mention that you want to sort me and Ichirin first but from what i can recall from your ISO (currently phone posting) you only have mentioned me once to shade and associate me with Ichirin and haven’t interacted with me since

what have you done to sort me? is there any other reason i’m null scum on your reads list outside of my “positioning” around Ichirin or is that the crux of it?

maybe i’m biased but i have a lot of other sortable content that you just haven’t touched so it’s difficult to buy that you are prioritizing sorting me

i do agree with you about Koishi and am a little concerned about the almost universal turn around on that slot by so many players after 2.0 replaced in.
You came back to thread with the realtime rush that I wasn’t active during, so i…guess. I’d rather catch you when I know I’d get some answers to concerns rather than direct something towards you and get brushed off like I did with ichirin.

I don’t have more to suspect your slot than the issues I stated or I’d be casing to kill.

Also what you and I find readable are going to be different…or we would have the same reads.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:08 am

In post 1027, Clownpiece wrote:
In post 988, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: VOTE: ichirin

I feel like I’d have to pull a Holmes type of case out to pursue my scumreads so I’ll sit on it for now.
Which reads are you referring to when you said this?
In post 989, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: Kaguya Houraisan - null scum
Daiyousei - null scum
I think that the only person on this list that would fit the bill would Eternity Larva, are they your strongest null scum read?
Eternity and new koichi specifically.

None of my scum reads are really solid, but I suppose.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:11 am

In post 1028, Clownpiece wrote: I feel like I was expecting like ~3 super spicy scum reads after reading 988, and then got hit with my exact poe + Eternity Larva lol
lol sorry to get your hopes up.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:14 am

In post 1037, Clownpiece wrote: Would you rank "the void" as a stronger or weaker scum read then those you listed as null scum?
It’s tough because my townread for koichi was pretty strong before the rep in, so I’m leaning into that. I reckon if this iteration of koichi was here from the start it would be a true scum read as I don’t believe much of what they are putting into the thread. But I do believe there is some sort of plan for it if that makes sense.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:16 am

What are your thoughts on koichi clown? I feel like we’re thinking along the same lines for the most part.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:21 am

In post 1044, Clownpiece wrote: Oh yeah, I did bite for the "Red Role PM" thing.
All the green hair is blending together for me. I did like that post tbf.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:22 am

Let’s talk about Tenshi then, they’re my only true null.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:15 am

In post 1053, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: In Tenshi’s defense Tenshi has tried to engage people and is stuck drifting along in the white water rapids that is this game. Tenshi is more than willing to answer whatever questions and has shared thoughts on alignment, albeit very little in the way of controversial reads.
I will give Tenshi that, I have seen you reach out and still get swept away.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:08 am

The strand nearly got lost literally a page later so I hope you get where I’m coming from. I’ll put something coherent together tonight or in the morning you can sink your teeth into and we can start there.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:01 am

In post 1120, Kaguya Houraisan wrote: Reisen ignoring me is not fun
I am super sorry, in my head I answered this.

It was the way Marisa had expressed townreads on pretty much every slot, saw that observation about themselves, and thought to themselves some revaluation was in order. But moreso the fact that I wasn’t prompting them to do so it was just self initiative to better navigate the game.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:02 am

In post 1219, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: Let’s say we hypothetically wagon someone who isn’t LHF- who should that be?
Who’s your big ticket slot?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:07 am

Also Tenshi I get koichis hang up with me stepping on their reaction test because it comes off partnery but I don’t exactly get yours.

I don’t really have a defense besides I didn’t know that’s what they were going for, I’m not in their head, and I gut corrected something I recalled seeing at some point.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:11 am

Ok, I don’t really have a different answer for it. Who did you have in mind in your hypothetical lim situation?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:55 pm

In post 1367, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: Does this feel like theater to anyone else?
I do like you after all.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:05 pm

In post 1427, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: Re Yuukas vote on Koishi, despite telegraphed, Yuuka was not around until almost an hour after the larva post. I think Koishis point would have more merit if yuuka was actively posting at the time?
I’d also consider where yuuka was voting before larvae’s vote on koichi. As I’d love to put a vote down on koichi but I’ve decided against it since there is more meat in ichirin vs kagerou.

Both can generate their own info I guess but the latter feels more tangible.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:05 pm

Maybe not more tangible but more likely to reach a conclusion that we can draw from.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:14 pm

This isn’t helpful but every time I open the thread I see like 2-3 new clownpiece posts that make me go…..how town can you possibly be?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:15 pm

If you turn out to be scum I’ll be devastated and probably never play mafia again so.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:23 pm

In post 1479, Koishi Komeiji wrote:
In post 1478, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: If you turn out to be scum I’ll be elated and certainly want to hydra with you.
Fix'd
lol I’d be very impressed and very heartbroken.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:25 pm

In post 1482, Koishi Komeiji wrote:
In post 1480, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: Koishi what’s your stance on the 1v1 happening? Unless I missed it somewhere
I've sprinkled hints of my thoughts but i prefer to let the dust settle and for maximum info to hit the thread before I wade in.
Benefit of the doubt because I think you’re leaning into an ichirin vote but eeekk
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:01 am

In post 1521, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: Likewise for Reisen, too. This is a weird wagon to track.

I do want to hear what Kaguya's and Marisa's thoughts on all of this are too.

@Dai what do you think of Ichirin? You mentioned feeling neutral early on but I cannot seem to find any other real mention lately, but you've also been trying to get people to read your walls repeatedly so I get that.

Pedit-
Thank you! That makes sense. Also that is an incredibly town post.
Clown got me thinking about ichirin a little more like ~800 posts ago. The reasons I had for townreading Ichirin weren’t that solid to begin with and I haven’t been able to shake that the interactions of koichi/eternity/ and to some degree Yuuka around that time frame were weird. I also think there’s a world Ichirin and eternity are paired, though they are being the voice for a lot of my concerns with koichi as of recently.

As far as koichi being a shiny new wagon, would love it if it weren’t for the timing. The push for a third wagon is just making me double down that one of the wagons on Ichirin/kagerou are on scum.

I’d much prefer slots consolidating on reads and making a hard committal than opening the door on another wagon and letting scum spread around more or divert somewhere else.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:02 am

Koichi I know you’re doing wall posts on people but can you give me a short sweet read list? It would be easier to follow along and pick out what needs some elaboration.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:04 am

Tenshi what is the difference for you in Yuuka being too aggressive to be scum and Ichirin being aggressive? Or is there more to your Yuuka read?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:41 am

Noted but we cross bridges when we get to them, normally.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:53 am

Sanae.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:18 am

Sorry, I poked at you and got busy koichi. But same I’m interested in your kagerou read but you said you’re deep diving there next. As well as Marisa. I feel like they have degraded to null for a lot of people via absence and not anything they’ve done in game in particular.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:38 am

I’m not finding Omgus as scummy behavior, town is entirely capable of it and likely more prone to it.

Like you can’t make the argument you thought ichirins omgus for the 3 votes earlier in the days is townie for the audaciousness and turn around to use it as scum points against Kagerou due to the focus being condensed.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:39 am

I know that’s not what’s going into Dai’s read but in general elsewhere.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1928 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:55 pm

In post 1910, Koishi Komeiji wrote: It's actually amazing to me that people are not resolved on me yet but like also are good enough players to sign up for an anon game.

I'm wondering if it's because mafia already saw it and just is sitting back and town isn't actively looking for it so keeps rolling nat 1s.
I think it’s more likely that if you rotate 180 degrees towards the wall there will be writing on it.
Clown touched on it with the non voters and vanities. I don’t see any of those slots as highly interested in derailing the wagons already going in favor of casing for their own solve.

So what exactly are they doing? Dunno, but that’s a tomorrow with the context of flips problem and not exactly a right now problem.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1929 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:56 pm

In post 1879, Koishi Komeiji wrote: Firstly, it's really weird to me that a wagon on me has not materialized past a sample size or two players despite nearly everyone having me in their scum pool as third or fourth place.

Especially when my only defender has little to zero thread presence on a given 24 hour cycle.
I actually meant to quote this post. Silly rabbit.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1930 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:00 pm

In post 1881, Koishi Komeiji wrote: Thirdly I am scared with how much I am nodding along to the tenshi posts because I have recently seen players "step up" their social skills and posting right when they started having to to avoid suspicions and get away with it for a cycle or two.
Having watched Tenshi for awhile since they won’t ANSWER TO DIRECT QUESTIONING!!!

I’m fine with their upped presence since they have had several opportunities to sit back and let people argue over slots that…aren’t them.

I’m worried why Tenshi becoming readable is a concern you have?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:07 pm

In post 1893, Koishi Komeiji wrote: Other quick notes:

The bunny seems to keep slinking into the foreground and I'm not sure if that's a my perception problem or an actually intentional positioning scumplay.
Intentional play….somewhat. I wouldn’t add the other stuff around it.

1. The only slots that are interested in interacting with stuff that I put out are slots I’m already townreading or agreeing with and the slots I want to get a little more on just don’t see my posts.

Ichirin and tenshi specifically, which is frustrating but ehh, I’ll get over it.

B. I’m pretty fine with the trajectory of the day. Not counting on an aha moment that flips everything upside down.

I’m cool with going into the night and telling all my secrets to my alter ego in the notes pt.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1932 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:07 pm

I have considered maybe I’m just not that interesting.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2115 (isolation #86) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:33 am

This is THE WORST TIMELINE!!
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2117 (isolation #87) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:37 am

I’m of two minds, koishi role absolutely makes sense with their play up to this point. But yeah that could be intentional, idk if it tracks with the previous koichi but it probably doesn’t need to.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2127 (isolation #88) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:45 am

In post 2099, Koishi Komeiji wrote: "Koshi is looking for an indefinite pass", as I AM LITERALLY GIVING MYSELF AN EXECUTION TIMER THAT EXISTS BEFORE ENDGAME
Surely you get how you’ve made it a blue pill red pill situation?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2134 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:57 am

In post 1937, Eternity Larva wrote: @Reisen, can you go into your thoughts on Kagerou? it is clear your preference is for an Ichirin elimination but i haven't seen much visible analysis on Kagerou's recent posts which have been very relevant to the conversation

Over time I’ve come around to them as town. I’m seeing them less as the scheming type which was what I felt like was tinting my lense on them initially. They’ve just had a clear mindspace for me to follow along with. Compared to like koichi which admittedly had their own agenda on rep in.

Not like the biggest fan of some of their 1v1 responses but it doesn’t detract from the thought that their overall process can come from town.

Also a fan of them acknowledging they didn’t feel like they had the agency to lead the lim of their choice and then choosing to pull thread focus by taking on this 1 on 1 with Ichirin.

Larva would you, as scum without strong thread presence, insist on 50/50 flipping day 1?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2139 (isolation #90) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:45 am

It was a banger, as the kids put it.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2166 (isolation #91) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:52 am

In post 2150, Ichirin Kumoi wrote: I think the main thing to look is at how Dai and Larva have interacted with Kagerou because Koishi just came up because "hey, useful town role, maybe...?" but I'm realizing Kagerou's always been the more endangered slot, and like I hypothesized: Master Spark. Very spooky for scum who know a thing or two about Touhou.
Explain this like I’m 5 because I have no touhou experience outside of saltybets.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (isolation #92) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:52 am

I always bet on touhou though…
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2172 (isolation #93) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:59 am

In post 1975, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: @reisen- sorry if I missed something! Could you direct me to it and I’ll gladly answer?
In post 1530, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote:
In post 1521, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: Likewise for Reisen, too. This is a weird wagon to track.

I do want to hear what Kaguya's and Marisa's thoughts on all of this are too.

@Dai what do you think of Ichirin? You mentioned feeling neutral early on but I cannot seem to find any other real mention lately, but you've also been trying to get people to read your walls repeatedly so I get that.

Pedit-
Thank you! That makes sense. Also that is an incredibly town post.
Clown got me thinking about ichirin a little more like ~800 posts ago. The reasons I had for townreading Ichirin weren’t that solid to begin with and I haven’t been able to shake that the interactions of koichi/eternity/ and to some degree Yuuka around that time frame were weird. I also think there’s a world Ichirin and eternity are paired, though they are being the voice for a lot of my concerns with koichi as of recently.

As far as koichi being a shiny new wagon, would love it if it weren’t for the timing. The push for a third wagon is just making me double down that one of the wagons on Ichirin/kagerou are on scum.

I’d much prefer slots consolidating on reads and making a hard committal than opening the door on another wagon and letting scum spread around more or divert somewhere else.

In post 1532, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: Tenshi what is the difference for you in Yuuka being too aggressive to be scum and Ichirin being aggressive? Or is there more to your Yuuka read?
Off the top of my head. Anything older probably doesn’t matter now anyways.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2174 (isolation #94) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:02 am

In post 2170, Daiyousei wrote: which is to say it is not unreasonable to assume that "kagerou", who is apparently just marisa in a fursuit, has a spellcard that's a vig shot, possibly with some sort of extra modifiers that make it better
That is useful to know. But I would counter…since I’m not a mech person. In a game where alignment is generated after roles are generated, does a vigi make sense? Since like, you could be giving scum double kp?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2190 (isolation #95) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:40 am

This isn’t game related per se but I think it’s really neat that this anon format makes it so easy to adopt other players vernacular and I’m pretty sure it’s just subconsciously.

I’ve noticed it with several players and found myself typing posts out and going “I don’t use that phrase why would I write that” just to realize someone else used it in some post I was catching up on and it stuck.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2287 (isolation #96) » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:51 pm

UNVOTE: idk i thought ichirins….i dunno what to call it, send off post? Felt really really emotionally good.

I don’t have any alternative, koichi can live today off the claim at the very least.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2328 (isolation #97) » Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:56 pm

In post 2302, Yuuka Kazami wrote:
In post 2299, Clownpiece wrote:
In post 2294, Sanae Kochiya wrote: Hard game is hard
I feel like we're bouncing up the wrong tree

Why can't we kill Koihsi again?
Let god sort them out
Their role is, as the kids say. Convenient.
But like,
In a not great way. The argument we should just kill them one day before Elo is an argument for them living a lot longer than they otherwise would.
I genuinely believe it extends their lifespan, it doesn’t diminish their shelf life like they’re trying to make it out to be.
Pretty much this word for word.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2329 (isolation #98) » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:22 pm

In post 2298, Clownpiece wrote:
In post 2287, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: UNVOTE: idk i thought ichirins….i dunno what to call it, send off post? Felt really really emotionally good.

I don’t have any alternative, koichi can live today off the claim at the very least.
I’M GONNA DO IT!!!

Here is my professional opinion on the matter
- I think the majority of players are decently townie.
- I don’t think Irchin did anything that stands out to me. In particular, Irchin does not strike me as someone who wants to be right but rather appear as if Irchin wants to be right.
- Do you wanna run up another guy and get another claim out of them? I don’t think this is advisable. I don’t even know why koishi claimed tbh.
- Someone has to die. The role isn’t particularly appealing to keep alive
- Most of what was posted has mostly been emotional appeals. Emotional appeals can’t be the only thing to justify keeping the slot alive, they need substance. Something that definitively screams town. I can think this for a lot of players, not Irchin.
- if u don’t know what to do, it’s because your gut tells u something is off. It probably shows that u could be town but just don’t know what to do in this situation.
Valid valid VOTE: Ichirin
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2377 (isolation #99) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:48 pm

In post 2374, Marisa Kirisame wrote: Alright folks! I am back from my Iso dive, diverted into playing video games. And I can tell you that all the metamagic scrolls are telling me is that I don't know how to read Kagerou-Chan! So I'm going to re-vote Ichirin-San for now and contemplate Kagerou's alignment on a later day.

VOTE: Ichirin Kumoi
Hold my hand and trust that kagerou is at least kind of townie!
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2378 (isolation #100) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:51 pm

Dai I know 2264 exists or whichever post it is. I interacted with larva a bit and made judgements from there. But it deserves a more in depth post that doesn’t have a place in ending the day.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2379 (isolation #101) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:54 pm

In post 2372, Koishi Komeiji wrote: This game state being the way it is means that if one consensus "poe" read flips red it's more likely than not that the others will too.

Essentially either every member of the scum team is super fucking depressed and is just waiting for the end; or we are completely off and scum are content to watch us flail.

This is a case where regardless of which of those two worlds we are in, I think all of the "high activity slots" are well above rand town, those being yuuka, tenshi, clown, sanae. I include me there too obviously but ymmv.
Koishi I get you wanting to pull aya into the game. Can we give her some homework? Some things to look into over the night?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2381 (isolation #102) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:02 pm

In post 2352, Daiyousei wrote:
In post 2351, Marisa Kirisame wrote:
In post 2349, Daiyousei wrote:
In post 2348, Marisa Kirisame wrote:
In post 2343, Daiyousei wrote: VOTE: Reisen Undongein Inaba

would like to know what changed about ichirin between and (also is still a thing)

acknowledging the existence of but do not have the time to read it over properly at the moment
This is a bad post! Daiyousei, you are literally ignoring the context that's provided in the posts themselves. It almost feels like some witch has cast *confusion* on you... But I'm the only witch here and I didn't do it!
the point is that none of what piece posted in was new; reisen had all of that information available to her in and chose to unvote with that information in hand
Do you not believe town can be convinced of things when these things are explained to them in a succinct manner?
it's certainly possible, but determining how likely it is is the point of asking
Gut said town, but even off that ichirin post I feel more strongly about kagerou being town and…yeah running up more claims because I feel bad is silly so.

Clown just put it in perspective.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2442 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:00 am

In post 2432, Yuuka Kazami wrote: It’s almost funny how adverse I am to killing the person that I have the largest case on. It also provides survival and political benefits and I’m just here going meh. They’ve said town stuff too.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2443 (isolation #104) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:02 am

Wow it deleted my whole post.

But ye, I think koishi living a night benefits town regardless of their alignment or the truth of their claim. As far as target limiting etc etc.

Really all I got on keeping them alive, otherwise I’d be on board.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2444 (isolation #105) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:03 am

In post 2435, Marisa Kirisame wrote:
In post 2377, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote:
In post 2374, Marisa Kirisame wrote: Alright folks! I am back from my Iso dive, diverted into playing video games. And I can tell you that all the metamagic scrolls are telling me is that I don't know how to read Kagerou-Chan! So I'm going to re-vote Ichirin-San for now and contemplate Kagerou's alignment on a later day.

VOTE: Ichirin Kumoi
Hold my hand and trust that kagerou is at least kind of townie!
Thank you Reisen-San, I feel better already! Can I give you a kiss on the cheek?
Absolutely <3
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2447 (isolation #106) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:05 am

Sanae what’s your ideal lim and what’s your realistic lim?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2453 (isolation #107) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:12 am

In post 2448, Sanae Kochiya wrote:
In post 2443, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: Wow it deleted my whole post.

But ye, I think koishi living a night benefits town regardless of their alignment or the truth of their claim. As far as target limiting etc etc.

Really all I got on keeping them alive, otherwise I’d be on board.
No? Why do you think that? If their claim is a lie, or they're scum, why is it beneficial
It protects say like, clown either way.

So basically it’s like this. Their claim only gets a pass for a day. At night scum shoots at a universal tr and that’s probably clown in every world. Even without their claim if they’re scum clown dies anyway.

Buuut clown is taken off the table with Koishis claim, since clowns death is roughly equivalent to koishis.

I could see a world where scum!Koishi pivots and just offs clown anyway. But it’s only more or less likely if you know what scum abilities they have in their pocket.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2454 (isolation #108) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:13 am

In post 2451, Eternity Larva wrote: Reisen can you remind me why you’re scumreading Ichirin again?

Are you at all compelled by my reasons for townreading hir?
I know you pointed me to some reasonings, I’ll read them. I don’t think it will move the needle higher than kagerou but I’ll try and keep an open mind about it.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2455 (isolation #109) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:16 am

In post 2383, Eternity Larva wrote: i think Ichirin's responses to pressure have been townie overall as i've explained previously

i think Ichirin as scum trying to save themselves would not choose the claimed poisoner role to do so, whether it's hir actual role or not. it's a very risk claim to make if hir goal is survivability and if anything would only hurt hir cause in saving hirself

i don't think Ichirin unvotes Kagerou at any point as scum (i guess unless she's scum with Kagerou?), sie has already justified hirself enough to park there for the remainder of the day but unvoting her really killed the momentum of the Kagerou wagon and hir only reasonable chance at surviving today

basically, all of Ichirin's actions more recently just do not align with scum trying to save themselves. don't really expect to change many minds at this point but i don't think sie flips scum here and Kagerou is an infinitely better bet
Or do you mean this post specifically?

What does scum!ichirin claim then? In their position.

I’ll go back and look at the Ichirin unvote but if it’s on the backend of the 1v1 or after Koishi started gaining traction as an alternative it loses some steam.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2473 (isolation #110) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:12 am

It was the wording, I had the same “oh shhhiii” moment…till I read the sentence again.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2474 (isolation #111) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:13 am

In post 2472, Koishi Komeiji wrote: It's extra insulting that people have decided to ignore basic civility and imply that I am faking IRL issues for game influence.
??
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3520 (isolation #112) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:28 am

BEETLEJUICE. I have….. a lot to catch up on. Day end and day start were really unfortunate timing for me schedule wise but I’ll be around shortly.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3629 (isolation #113) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:55 pm

In post 3580, Marisa Kirisame wrote: Good morning!
In post 3577, Kaguya Houraisan wrote: Posting rates are slowing down, are we waiting on anyone or can we move on with the day
I think we're waiting on Reisen-San.
In post 3573, Clownpiece wrote: MANIFESTING
MY
DESTINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clownpiece-Chan! Your destiny is great but why did you do it today when there's literally less than 0.1% of you getting voted?
In post 3502, Yuuka Kazami wrote:
In post 3487, Marisa Kirisame wrote: Kinda think Yuuka as scum would be positioned well enough to not have to go through the effort of rereading a whole bunch of yesterday including rvs. But also I don't really see her getting any solid conclusions from her reread so far (top of page 138), and I'm not sure what's the point then. Still a townlean but I'd not resist a vote on them I guess.
Confused. I would consider myself vulnerable but I also need to take it slow here due to irl challenges. No pushing myself, no stressing.
I disagree! I don't think it's likely that you'd be voted today.
Sorry if I’m holding the game up. I wanted to start catching up from day start and go back to reread eod but it doesn’t really make sense in that order it seems.

Can I get a tldr of why sanae is scum since larva flipped scum?

Also I was briefly in a neighborhood with larva last night, I assumed it was a lunarian thing since it had to do with the moon but Kaguya wasn’t there and I think kaguya is lunarian?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3630 (isolation #114) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:01 am

In post 2711, Kaguya Houraisan wrote: It's
Sanae Kochiya [E-1]: Marisa Kirisame, Clownpiece, Kagerou Imaizumi, Eternity Larva, Daiyousei, Kaguya Houraisan
Ichirin Kumoi [E-3]: Yuuka Kazami, Reisen Udongein Inaba, Tenshi Hinanawi, Sanae Kochiya

Not Voting [3]: Aya Shameimaru, Koishi Komeiji, Ichirin Kumoi

by my count.
You’re right, I can do the legwork myself.

And found this unofficial VC with larvae unvoting to vote Ichirin.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3631 (isolation #115) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:08 am

In post 2819, Sanae Kochiya wrote: I am Patchouli Knowledge

I don't have an active ability, but am a 'high level' magician, and have access to about 8 different spellcards that do a variety of things, but am limited in how many I can use over the course of the game

Spellcards cost me MP (magic points), and I get an MP each day. Higher tier effects, or more complicated spellcards, cost me more MP; I can also activate more than one spellcard at one time with more MP. I can activate things for which I do not have enough MP, but then I die

The first 7 do a variety of things (doc from one killing action, track, neighborize, make target lose vote, shut down neighborhood for one night, learn action of dead player, delays targets action), and cost 1MP, and if I activate with 2MP it activates a 'high level version' of each of the above (doc from multiple killing actions, tracks + follows, neighborizes two people, loses vote + hated, permanently shuts down the hood, learn all night actions of dead player, roleblocks)

The eighth spellcard is the most expensive and is called the philosopher's stone, which does one of the three following effects;

* neighborizes a target, and we both exit the game for a phase, making us both untargetable, but disables actions + posting + voting
* reveals alignment and makes me untergetable for a day and a night, and when i die i become treestumped -> was thinking of just doing this anyways, before this
* gain all spellcards of an eliminated player

Also in hood with Marisa
Lot of talk around sanaes claim, quote for reference point.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3632 (isolation #116) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:13 am

In post 3219, Sanae Kochiya wrote: That's the post I was referring to in the hood btw

I think that Eternity's ISO lightly points against not being partners with Koishi, but not nearly to rhe same degree as Dai/Kagerou
I’m gonna say Koishi and larva weren’t aligned but that’s just a slightly below the surface level read and it’s mostly how both koishis interacted with larva and not the other way around.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3633 (isolation #117) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:16 am

In post 3245, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: Tenshi

i'm truly the greatest vigilante in town
….is Marisa PGO?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3634 (isolation #118) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:19 am

In post 3289, Koishi Komeiji wrote:
In post 3286, Aya Shameimaru wrote: I am the fucking best.

I redirected all abilities that targetted Koishi to Larva.
YOU ARE THE FUCKING BEST
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3635 (isolation #119) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:22 am

In post 3292, Koishi Komeiji wrote:
In post 3291, Sanae Kochiya wrote: That's great
But also ... why would scum try to kill Koishi
Oh jeez I don't know, maybe because i'm a fucking outed bodyguard who makes it impossible for them to kill one of my townreads that I posted publicly?
I think that kinda confirms clown? Unless scum were thinking Koishi would protect larva.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3636 (isolation #120) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:23 am

In post 3294, Aya Shameimaru wrote: I also got roleblocked and my main ability is disabled for n2. Not that it matters. My wind god fan spellcard was my only good ability and it resolves before all other abilities.
Uhhh wait how did you redirect if you were rbed?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3637 (isolation #121) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:25 am

In post 3304, Aya Shameimaru wrote: Isn't this all explained if Tenshi used her spellcard to stop all actives
Marisa got a dango so actives procced.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3638 (isolation #122) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:27 am

In post 3324, Koishi Komeiji wrote: Okay quuuuuick sanity check, in the very low odds of Aya-scum does this play set anyone up for endgame?
Errr…clown actually.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3639 (isolation #123) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:30 am

That doesn’t make sense though. Like the idea would be keep you around to keep clown around and it not be suspicious why clown is still alive but scum could have gotten strongwill with your death right?

And even if not there are better ways to go about it I think….and if Marisa isn’t pgo it still doesn’t explain how larva died.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3640 (isolation #124) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:33 am

In post 3352, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: it would've been so funny if you bided to Larva
lol ok realizing this could still be a thing.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3641 (isolation #125) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:35 am

In post 3346, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote:
In post 3329, Aya Shameimaru wrote: So I was informed I lost my Camera and cant use my active on n2
Oh so that's what my active does

yeah that's me hi

my active is burglary, i can steal an item from people, it's basically a flavor cop with undescribed side effects
Are you able to use it? Or do you just disable whatever you take?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3644 (isolation #126) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:38 am

Aya says she can’t use it n2 so I’m assuming that means she can n3?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3649 (isolation #127) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:18 am

In post 3646, Kaguya Houraisan wrote:
In post 3635, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote:
In post 3292, Koishi Komeiji wrote:
In post 3291, Sanae Kochiya wrote: That's great
But also ... why would scum try to kill Koishi
Oh jeez I don't know, maybe because i'm a fucking outed bodyguard who makes it impossible for them to kill one of my townreads that I posted publicly?
I think that kinda confirms clown? Unless scum were thinking Koishi would protect larva.
what do you mean by this
Well in my head, clown was the only option to protect. And targeting Koishi instead of taking the chance on who scum thought Koishi would target just suggests it’s highly likely they’d be targeting town. But I guess scum has incentive if larva was an option and could benefit from the second part of koishis role.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3890 (isolation #128) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:00 am

Koishi before the replace I think.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3891 (isolation #129) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:06 am

So at the moment I’m thinking, koishi/clown/aya/kagerou/yuuka/marisa town

And everyone else is in a spot where they’re either scum or it doesn’t really matter numbers wise. Idk how many slots that leaves on the outside looking in.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3923 (isolation #130) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:29 pm

In post 3922, Sanae Kochiya wrote: Can you imagine I'm town please - what do you think scum were doing EoD1?
If you’re town, ichirin was town, and koishi was the other eod option I remember. Idk, setting up the wagon comps I guess?

Why does larva feel the need to tie themselves to you?

I was skimming through their iso. Near eod they kept prodding me on why I was more insistent on ichirin being scum over kagerou and pointing to their case about ichirin town.

Their progression doesn’t really flip until it looks like slots turned towards you. I dunno if that’s before or after you claimed.

Also they had been building themselves up to scumread you. There were a couple posts about Sanae slipping in their reads but kinda bailed for the ichirin flip.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3924 (isolation #131) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:32 pm

Aya I wanna say again you are super clutch. I imagine koishi dying would have had larva in a really good spot especially with koishis dying reads as a crutch if they did have to lean on it.

You da bird.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3927 (isolation #132) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:37 pm

In post 3925, Sanae Kochiya wrote: Right, I'm asking what the other scum were doing in the town-me universe - why do they need to set up wagon comps?
The universe of 'Larva is trying to save partner-me' has already been fairly well-explicated
Gotchya. Idk I’d probably be looking to play the anti associative game if I’m scum with competing town wagons.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3943 (isolation #133) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:23 pm

Not intentional but also I’m what some people would call “In the fucking zone”.

With the exception of like Koishi, the rest of my reads have been pretty on point I think.

I do wanna minimize second guessing myself. The only thing that would really dump me on my head is like crazy night play. Like if scum never shot koichi and aya ran a gambit claiming that redirect.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3944 (isolation #134) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:24 pm

Actually is there a world where tenshi was the nk and the vig bounced to larva?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3945 (isolation #135) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:24 pm

I guess that still makes aya town if larva got hit that way.

Yuuka ihysm right now.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3947 (isolation #136) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:28 pm

Sanae I haven’t gone through your iso but I’m down to talk things out while we’re waiting.

In line with your hypothetical I’ll assume you’re town and you got roleblocked. I know your vote is already on me so besides me where’s your head at? As far as scum pushing for you to get limmed.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3948 (isolation #137) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:29 pm

In post 3946, Koishi Komeiji wrote:
In post 3943, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote:
With the exception of like Koishi
I'm just that attractive?

I didn't have the impression you were scum reading me D1 that hard though?
It went back and forth, I thought you were playing sneaky until your claim and then it kinda made sense and then late in the day when people were pushing for you to be the lim outside of the 1v1 I thought you could be town.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3949 (isolation #138) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:33 pm

Also in the spirit of your hypothetical Sanae if you’re town why do you think the ichirin lim pulled through instead of yours?

It isn’t like scum would be afraid of ichirins role more than yours and even if there is a roleblocker in play I don’t think they would have used the resources on ichirin so what would make them opt for doing that instead of just tagging in the extra votes to see you out?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4173 (isolation #139) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:25 am

In post 4165, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: Seems like i fucked up my last useful night action lol

otherwise sorry again for the really quiet day 2, today should be way better
We can both feel useless no worries.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4174 (isolation #140) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:25 am

What’s kind of?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4176 (isolation #141) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:30 am

I saw a vca posted somewhere yesterday if anyone remembers who can you point me to it pls Ty.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4177 (isolation #142) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:34 am

I didn’t notice the dai missing part, I’m assuming she can come back??
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4254 (isolation #143) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:21 pm

I didn’t disable any passive last night no, popcorn to Marisa.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4255 (isolation #144) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:24 pm

In post 4247, Yuuka Kazami wrote: I'm not sure if Reisen's question about whether Dai is going to return is suspicious or not.
At face value it just says they aren't partners and aren't informed. Why did you ask that question Reisen?

Their posts at the start of this day phase feel different in length. So maybe something internal is happening there, this is an invitation if there is something internal happening there to explain it.
Well, as you know, I have been obsessively in tune with this game and every detail it has to offer.

I saw dai was missing but I didn’t know if it was something to do with their role or if it was someone else targeting dai to remove them and if it was permanent or for a set time.

Didn’t really see anyone specifically comment on it at day start so I didn’t know if I was the crazy one? Or just out of the loop or something.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4463 (isolation #145) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:01 am

Ehh, I’ve gotten so far behind this game it’s just…daunting to get back into it. I already don’t have any special attachment being ascetic.

So I know the real way to sort me is to flip me, if it doesn’t put us in danger of losing then fine.

Some observations I DO have.

-I don’t think scum care very much about me being absent. Koishi is the only person that’s been on me and I think they’re town here.
- I have some thought to the idea of Koishi and aya scum together but I was looking at the vote counts and I don’t think it makes sense for coordinated night play in order to run the gambit they’d be running hypothetically and then be split on what to do with Sanae.

Think that makes kagerou particularly interesting since if they are town both scum pushed on Sanae. Context kind of matters since town did too.

Reading from dais comeback.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4464 (isolation #146) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:04 am

Can I ignore the mech stuff? My head will just spin.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4466 (isolation #147) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:05 am

I’m not saying kill me now, but I know my fate in this game with my role.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4472 (isolation #148) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:17 am

Fair, idk who all has claimed what. I’m on 171 and it looks like kaguya vs dai/yuuka vs kagerou

Kagerou has the power to disable abilities but didn’t disable kaguyas…

Kaguya was put in a hood with clown and clown claimed cop. Also has a hood with dai.

Why isn’t today just dai vs kaguya in general?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4475 (isolation #149) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:22 am

I’ll retract that till after I’m caught up because I can see scum just shooting clown off of their place in the game and them claiming cop actually being irrelevant.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4477 (isolation #150) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:27 am

In post 4473, Koishi Komeiji wrote: Talk to me more about the Dai-scum side of that argument.
Sure, I think the argument for kaguya!scum is pretty clear cut.

Dai it kind of relies on what was ACTUALLY said in the hood with them and kaguya. But just from the outside looking in I could see scum!dai being clued in to kaguya and clown forming some kind of plan then targeting clown to set kaguya up. Also don’t think knowing clowns role is very relevant to that, just knowing clown and kaguya got thrown into a pt does however.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4479 (isolation #151) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:31 am

Dunno how open clown would be sharing who got copped or who they planned to cop in a random pt. It would matter if kaguya!scum thought they would get copped or their partner came up in a list. Did any of that kind of info get swapped between your hoods? Kaguya, dai?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4480 (isolation #152) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:35 am

In post 4291, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote:
In post 4196, Marisa Kirisame wrote:
In post 4181, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: oh yeah no, i disable actives

actually i had my passive disabled last day, that was the thing that i didn't wanna claim since like, it's not like it was changing anything and it could actually mess scum up a bit
Was it disabled for the day only or also for the night?
until the end of night 2
Didn’t see this whole bit.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4483 (isolation #153) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:40 am

The who wasn’t really important, I can only take that at face value but if it was shared across hoods then it’s a little credible coming from 2 sources.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4611 (isolation #154) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:13 am

In post 4599, Yuuka Kazami wrote: 1. You can be scum for clown piece kill.
2. Dai can be scum for clown piece kill and didn’t actually die.
3. I can be scum because maybe I’m just honest to a fault or something. It’s poor play, but whatever.
4. Reisen is in a neighborhood? They can be scum it’s something to note.
5. Marisa can lie about the Dango.
6. Might as well just say Aya is definitely scum because the mod wouldn’t create the same passive twice given the standards you’re using. *_*
7. Kagerou cannot be scum because they claimed vig.

It’s a pet peave of mine when people create scenarios where each of them is equal when obviously they are very different and you and I know this, which just makes me wonder why you said it at all. But you know, people say things.
I was gonna claim some of my stuff but I’ll add I WAS in a hood. I don’t think that applies anymore with larva dead.

I have an ability to shut down a pt(I don’t think that’s very useful so I haven’t and won’t use it) did not target kaguya with this
A semi protective
And I can offset an action by a phase

I don’t really know how to use the last one and the second one is pretty specific to get any use out of, I don’t want to elaborate more than that on it.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4613 (isolation #155) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:14 am

In post 4610, Kaguya Houraisan wrote: Ugh, this phase feels like a repeat of d2 where I spend most of it mech solving only to realize at the end of it that it's not enough to solve the game and I have to put in effort into reading people
You’re my mech mommy I just need you to explain it like I’m….well…me.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4618 (isolation #156) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:18 am

In post 4614, Yuuka Kazami wrote: I’m sorry I suck.

Did you mention that you were in a hood with larvae day 2?
Yeah one of my brief pop ins day 2 I think in like the beginning.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4619 (isolation #157) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:19 am

No one asked but we literally didn’t talk, that’s my fault I wasn’t around for most of the eod or night phase.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4620 (isolation #158) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:21 am

In post 4615, Kaguya Houraisan wrote:
In post 4611, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote:
In post 4599, Yuuka Kazami wrote: 1. You can be scum for clown piece kill.
2. Dai can be scum for clown piece kill and didn’t actually die.
3. I can be scum because maybe I’m just honest to a fault or something. It’s poor play, but whatever.
4. Reisen is in a neighborhood? They can be scum it’s something to note.
5. Marisa can lie about the Dango.
6. Might as well just say Aya is definitely scum because the mod wouldn’t create the same passive twice given the standards you’re using. *_*
7. Kagerou cannot be scum because they claimed vig.

It’s a pet peave of mine when people create scenarios where each of them is equal when obviously they are very different and you and I know this, which just makes me wonder why you said it at all. But you know, people say things.
I was gonna claim some of my stuff but I’ll add I WAS in a hood. I don’t think that applies anymore with larva dead.

I have an ability to shut down a pt(I don’t think that’s very useful so I haven’t and won’t use it) did not target kaguya with this
A semi protective
And I can offset an action by a phase

I don’t really know how to use the last one and the second one is pretty specific to get any use out of, I don’t want to elaborate more than that on it.
What's a spellcard and what's an active, also what exactly do you mean by semi protective
Active
Spell card
Spell card

….that kind of falls into the not elaborating bit. If I tip my hand it will lose its potential value.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4622 (isolation #159) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:23 am

You’re doing your best!
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4623 (isolation #160) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:24 am

Was why larva was the person performing the kill n1 get speculated on? I can’t recall seeing much about it but I am missing game chunks.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4637 (isolation #161) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:25 am

In post 4625, Kaguya Houraisan wrote:
In post 4623, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: Was why larva was the person performing the kill n1 get speculated on? I can’t recall seeing much about it but I am missing game chunks.
We don't know who did the N1 kill though? All that happened was that Aya redirected all actions from Koishi to Larva
I thought larva died because aya redirected wherever it came from?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4639 (isolation #162) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:29 am

I didn’t act night 1 I just got passively neighbored.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4748 (isolation #163) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:18 am

Speak your truth.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4941 (isolation #164) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:08 am

In a funny way, I could see a second cop that doesn’t function *exactly* the same.

I saw kaguya repost part of tenshis role and it’s a duplicate ability. Marisa and kagerou both claiming disabler etc.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4942 (isolation #165) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:09 am

Site was down for me for a bit, idk if it was an everyone thing.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4943 (isolation #166) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:10 am

I just don’t think roles showing up twice or in similar ways is a strong basis for a scumread.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4945 (isolation #167) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:11 am

Hi I’m reisen.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5061 (isolation #168) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:21 am

In case I’m dead the next time I can check in I’m gonna leave my legacy reads

Aya/Koishi town
If they made a play as scum with the redirect claim and something else happened to larva that hasn’t unraveled yet then fair play and it’s probably a town loss regardless.

Marisa town
I kinda just want to be right here. I don’t really have much to add to it I’ve just never read their posts and thought hey that’s scummy. The format mech thing doesn’t really make sense to me, maybe it’s relevant maybe it’s not.

Kagerou town
Start of the day I kinda felt like I had too many townreads for kagerou to be town. After some thought I think we ended up pushing all town day 1. Mostly because I don’t think larva tries to get me and others, i don’t know if they actually did this with anyone else, to reconsider on kagerou day 1 with their 1v1 if kagerou is their partner.

Yuuka/kaguya

I think there’s scum in here. Both kinda for similar reasons, I think if either of myself or Marisa flip here they have to be on the right side of a push angle to pull through on the other side of it. Kaguya has kind of turned away from my expectation but I’ve been off out by both of them townreading me for most of the day in a way that reads positionally to me. Similar to what put me off of larva day 1 and how they were playing around slots we now know to have been town.

Yuukas kinda been townreading me to some capacity from the beginning of the game though and that’s really my only hesitation there.

That just leaves dai on the outside for me so finding the townie in kag/yuuka/dai would be my next day plan.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5062 (isolation #169) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:21 am

Thank you for coming back to my ted talk.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5101 (isolation #170) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:11 am

In post 5065, Yuuka Kazami wrote: ...Why is Dai on the outside for you?
They just aren’t as strong as my other townreads. I’d at least like to think my townreads are right.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5103 (isolation #171) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:11 am

In post 5068, Kaguya Houraisan wrote: That sounds like a completely alien playstyle
Scum are always playing this way to some degree.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5108 (isolation #172) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:17 am

Do you need me to full claim today?

I’m making dinner atm but after I can work on that.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5112 (isolation #173) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:28 am

In post 5107, Yuuka Kazami wrote:
In post 5101, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote:
In post 5065, Yuuka Kazami wrote: ...Why is Dai on the outside for you?
They just aren’t as strong as my other townreads. I’d at least like to think my townreads are right.
Why are you even wishfully thinking about these things.
We can be wrong, most of the time we are, holding on to that isn't advantageous when each day brings new information about someone's alignment that should conceivably lead to greater accuracy an opportunity to see the game more clearly etc etc.
Albeit you can also be lead astray, this day phase is especially vulnerable to that sort of maneuvering i think.
Well when I think of what scum needs to do post day 1, and this is going to sound completely biased because it’s the opposite of what I’ve been doing, is pick up the pace.

I don’t doubt that Larva was the designated deep wolf considering their position after day 1 and that suggests the other two were in worse positions. Day 2 scums deep wolf flips and I would imagine the remaining partners need to scramble to improve their position. Do I think that needs to be an immediate push? No but day 2 onward that is moved up on the agenda scum had previously.

You and kaguya fit that bill as slots that have had the perception of them improve gamewide over the last two days. Compared to kagerou or Marisa whose standing has either worsened or remained steady.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5118 (isolation #174) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:46 am

I don’t think you’re both scum together.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5119 (isolation #175) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:50 am

Err I’m questioning if that’s even a valid way to go about reading you, as a duo not a pair. Because I feel like I’m attributing the scum behavior of one onto whichever is town between you. Since you’re both showing similars signs they’re either not scummy or the town there is playing towards a scum goal.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5121 (isolation #176) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:56 am

Then the conversation becomes “what’s your case on dai?”

I don’t have one, I just like them less than the people I think are town (in game).
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5122 (isolation #177) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:57 am

Also I don’t wanna freak out but, 3-4 hours aya or koishi have to decide if they need my full claim.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5126 (isolation #178) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:07 pm

Err I guess VOTE: dai I feel like the case on me writes itself though.

Kaguya I can’t guarantee my presence in game past 3-4 hours from now.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5128 (isolation #179) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:10 pm

Yeah I can’t really base any of my reads on day 2 where I was pretty much nonexistent. So it’s kind of like a dead space for me in general.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5129 (isolation #180) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:10 pm

It’s much more a today read.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5337 (isolation #181) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:03 pm

Clown dying makes sense if you figure scum thought koichi would have been protecting clown n1 so they shoot at koichi to get to clown. They just kinda confirmed koichi in the process and then had to gamble n2.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5339 (isolation #182) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:05 pm

It was suggested koichi was bodyguarding a townread, just not which one and clown was like universal town read day 1.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5343 (isolation #183) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:15 pm

@koichi

I am Reisen udongein inaba

I have

Lunatic Gaze "Illusion Seeker"
Like Tenshi I’ll push actions on my target back to the next phase

And

"Lunatic Red Eyes"
I make someone go insane and their actions will self target that night

My active is mega phone shaped handgun and it will shut down a pt until the following day after its use

My passives are lunar refugee (ascetic) and esp waves. I send out waves and if they get picked up a hood gets made with anyone else that has moon ties. Which ended up just being other bunnies.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5345 (isolation #184) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:17 pm

Also I was looking at larvas role card and I think? That scum had access to one of my spell cards. Idk how it works with ascetic since it was my passive that made the hood.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5347 (isolation #185) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:18 pm

Yeah so I was reading it wrong and thought it was like, someone targets me and whatever they did gets sent back. I still dunno what it’s classified as though.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5348 (isolation #186) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:19 pm

So I thought of it as protective….but selfish protective.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5350 (isolation #187) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:20 pm

Dunno, comprehension is not my forte.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5353 (isolation #188) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:25 pm

I haven’t used anything, my passives have popped and that’s about it.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5356 (isolation #189) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:28 pm

I feel like thematically I’m here to OBFUSCATE. But I can potentially guess the scum killer and pull an aya. And that gets stronger in a smaller sample.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5357 (isolation #190) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:28 pm

In post 5355, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: Rei, vote Dai with me. I am very very sure of a scumflip there unless someone has mechanical information.
Hi kag, I’m voting Dai already!
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5359 (isolation #191) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:32 pm

How fun would that be though, can’t let em know your next move if we don’t know our next move.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5361 (isolation #192) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:33 pm

Kaguya do you have a timeline of people that claimed roleblocked?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5367 (isolation #193) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:38 pm

Is the role lock spell card specific then? Potentially? I’m curious why koichi didn’t just get role locked if scum wanted clown dead.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5373 (isolation #194) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:54 pm

I don’t think it’s as big a secret as you think.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5555 (isolation #195) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:52 am

Yeah but I’m not understanding why it’s a clearing action to kaguya if they could come back, it’s like a zero risk possible reward situation.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5559 (isolation #196) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:54 am

Well it was a loud ability. Idk how many ways you can flip it.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5562 (isolation #197) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:57 am

In post 5558, Yuuka Kazami wrote: Reisen, who did you target with your active each night and does it work on scum PT's or only neighborhoods?
They won’t be able to use their scum pt if I target them. I haven’t targeted anyone with anything yet I’m fully loaded.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5565 (isolation #198) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:57 am

In post 5561, Kaguya Houraisan wrote:
In post 5559, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: Well it was a loud ability. Idk how many ways you can flip it.
Yeah, so she could have just claimed the redirection parts, not mention anything about dying if her target dies, then just never shot anyone she's targetting. If she's scum she'd have had to specifically suicide into Clownpiece instead of taking a shot at Aya/Koishi or something
Then it’s just a wasted ability no?
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5567 (isolation #199) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:58 am

In post 5486, Yuuka Kazami wrote: I guess I am indeed in kill one of Reisen/Kagerou and try to extract the truth from what Marisa claims. Or they make it easy by claiming a guilty equivalent on me like I asked if they're scum.
Day copped you and it’s red!

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”