Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

Baaaaa

Vote: Intermission

I could also lynch Sesq (for coming across stilted to me, which, to stave off the inevitable question - is also how Intermission feels.)

I like Siblings and Jester for town.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:39 am

In post 77, Intermission wrote:I don't really understand why I'm getting votes. Sheep, can you elaborate on your comment?
You feel fake and I don't think any of your questions advanced the purpose of finding scum beyond the very general 'at least people are talking' thing, but...we could start a discussion about the Superbowl and it would get people talking - wouldn't help us find scum or town though. Felt like empty busywork in a 'lookit me, I'm working' sort of way.

Does that clarify why I put you at L-2 for you?
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:27 am

In post 81, Siblings Quarrel wrote:
In post 76, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I could also lynch Sesq (for coming across stilted to me, which, to stave off the inevitable question - is also how Intermission feels.)
Talk to me about Sesq and Jester.
-Ali
Jester basically asked a couple of questions that seemed actually likely to get real conversation going (probing at the RQS and the RNG).

Sesq - I'd advocate you go look at his current iso and just ask yourself what real info he's offered about himself thus far, and what actual opinion about anything game relevant he's made (my opinion would be zip and zilch for both). The play feels fake and guarded, and not like he wants to solve anything.
In post 83, ECMitchell wrote:Cooperative Sheep, is there anything in particular about Siblings Quarrel and The_Jester that strike you as town reads?
For Jester see above.

For Siblings, I really liked post #68, it read like a legit inquiry with some consideration behind it and less like noise.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:09 am

What do you perceive as his effort if not that? Because you have to agree, even if it's more than nothing, it's not by a lot (and I would argue Jester did more).
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:31 am

Wouldn't effort be more about availability or preference rather than alignment?
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 pm

How about we try to get Sesq to actually do something relevant to the game - or flash wagon him for funsises! Either way, we win.

Vote: Sesq
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:22 am

In post 105, The_Jester wrote:Pressure voting kinda loses its purpose when you make it obvious it's nothing more, you know
Meanwhile other people vote me because I was tryng to start another wagon, so it felt real to them - I think it served its purpose, she definitely reacted.

@Sesq - Were you intentionally not offering reads to avoid suspicion on you like the last time you mentioned? Or was there another goal?
In post 113, Siblings Quarrel wrote:Let's also add that Sheep is adding pressure but not doing anything with the pressure.
And asking questions but not doing anything with those actual questions.
-Ali
I think this is provably untrue - could you provide supporting evidence that makes you believe this?
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:23 am

At the point you're calling this out, as far as I can see I asked two questions....so...whassup?
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:05 am

@Sibling - Should I take that as a 'I can't explain the issue with your questions' or a 'I refuse to answer questions'?

@Bella - I acyaally did address my evidence - he cited issue with all my questions that went nowhere, i pointed out that I'd only asked two questions at that point (and am willing to argue that one went to a valid answer and the other wasn't answered yet. At this point I've added on another question to Sibling, and he avoided it - so if my questions are indeed going nowhere, i fail to see how that is my fault in Sibling's eyes.

I will admit that Frogger and I don't vibe well, but the tell against me came from the other head - so who knows how much is or is not Frogger's influence.

@non-Frog sibling - Here's the timeline;

1. Sheep votes Sesq
2. Sesq reacts
3. You call me scummy for not doing more with my vote.
4. Sheep follows up on Sesq reaction.

I literally didn't post between 1 and 4, so you called me out *before* you had a chance to see what I would do and called me scummy for not doing anything - how do you justify that?

Vote: Cooperative Siblings
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:06 am

@The Plague - I had presented a case on Sesq - therefore it wasn't an empty wagon, therefore it had as much chance to cause pressure as any other wagon going at the time.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:07 am

Vote: Siblings Quarrel

Odd mental juxtaposition there :lol:
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:59 pm

In post 186, Siblings Quarrel wrote:
In post 182, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I literally didn't post between 1 and 4, so you called me out *before* you had a chance to see what I would do and called me scummy for not doing anything - how do you justify that?
And that's EXACTLY the problem.

You didn't follow up with any questions for sesq, and other pressure for sesq. Just a vote. It was clear you didn't care about *actually* pressuring him, just throwing a vote there instead to look like you were doing something.

You could have immediately followed your vote up with some pressure, challenged him on things in his ISO, asked him what he felt about certain people, but you didn't.
Bullshit - that would only matter if I had shown up and posted without continuing the attention.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:01 pm

@Kop - your stated issue with me not presenting reasons, how is it/isn't it affected by my stated reasons when someone asked me why I found Intermission scummy?
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:02 pm

In post 76, Cooperative Sheep wrote:Baaaaa

Vote: Intermission

I could also lynch Sesq (for coming across stilted to me, which, to stave off the inevitable question - is also how Intermission feels.)

I like Siblings and Jester for town.
Actually, I stated it in my vote post.
So, basically your issue is I didn't have more or a reason, or what?
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:30 am

In post 222, Siblings Quarrel wrote:
In post 220, Sesq wrote:
In post 185, Siblings Quarrel wrote:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL sheep just scumslipped. Subconsciously voted himself because he knows he's scum.

-Frog
this is a bullshit point

also sheep's reaction is pretty fine, or at least better than your push after catching up. While that wasn't a good vote, your push is looking more and more forced + scummy by the minute UNVOTE: Sheep
Come at us then and vote us

Triple dog dare you
Okay - magically my vote is on you now.

Can you back up your case on me more than you have? I feel I shot a pretty large hole in it - since you're calling me scum for something I specifically didn't do.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:34 am

In post 253, Intermission wrote:What hole? Post 182?
Yeah, it's a pretty big hole.
His case is predicated on how I should have pushed sooner than I did - even though I didn't post at all in the apparent theory timeframe that would have been the 'town' timeframe to post,a nd also ignores that I did immediately follow up on my question and pressure when next I posted.

The case is utter bollocks.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:44 am

Total steamroll, really.

Return to “Completed Open Games”