Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #200) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Superhans »

or provide multiple posts if you want to be a huge try hard ;)
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (isolation #201) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 888, ThinkBig wrote:
Notice: Weekend V/LA

Noted.
This was pointed out by Realo but want to make it clear to ThinkBig so he can't miss this.

Dear ThinkBig,

You outed yourself as Mason D1 meaning that you have effectively fucked yourself,
and more importantly, the effectiveness of a mason team D2. The
only
silver
lining is that you have power to act as Innocent Child today. You have not made a
useful post since you went VLA in post 888. It is now 1386. You are the only player
who town can safely follow, yet you may as well not be here. You are going to
have wasted your life. There are only two days until deadline. Get workign.

Best wishes,

Superhans
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #202) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1395, Realeo wrote:Does anyone say Jin buddying? I thought both Cass and me said that we do not (really) buy the "180 mafia" and we have different reason (for me Joey_ townreading, for cass, too rational)
why are you scum reading TRG then?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #203) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1396, Realeo wrote:SuperHans, your reading comprehension is destroying you, especially that you ask for TL;DR and "elevator pitch"
elevator pitch was last game, and i stand by it.

My 'TLDR' is only necessary to players who don't effectively format their arguments, e.g. no clear introduction, and in Cass case unbroken text that forms a impenetrable wall of text.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #204) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1399, Realeo wrote:
In post 1398, Superhans wrote:
In post 1395, Realeo wrote:Does anyone say Jin buddying? I thought both Cass and me said that we do not (really) buy the "180 mafia" and we have different reason (for me Joey_ townreading, for cass, too rational)
why are you scum reading TRG then?
The exact reason why I scumread is on THAT sentence that you quote.

I do not accept "cite it for me" request. If you requested TB to get working, so do you.
I didn't fuck the mason team with a ridiculously early and unnecessary claim.

And I deeply apologise for I am struggling to actually understand your logic:

"for me Joey_ townreading, for cass, too rational"

would you mind explaining again for I am ever so stupid.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (isolation #205) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1401, Realeo wrote:That elevator pitch caused you to scumread a town and I warned it before hand. Do reconsider it.
elevator pitch is irrelevant this game. doesnt apply at all.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (isolation #206) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Superhans »

iv never actually heard this stereotype that British people are supposed to confuse people... never mind.

"For me Joey townreading"

If i understand you correctly, you're stating that because you town read Joey, you scum read TRG? Have you considered that they may both be town? Are you saying that because you town read Joey, you agree with his arguments on why TRG is scum?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #207) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Superhans »

Okay i get your logic, but i really really don't think it is worth a lynch. Think that a little bit of meta-diving (fite me Cass) could either prove or disprove Cass' claim that his rational behaviour is indicative rather than flavour.

As for your reasoning: "I scumread him (TRG) for townreading Joey"
Well i again i must be terribly stupid because I don't understand this either. Is this argument different to the argument that TRG was buddying Joey?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #208) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1409, Realeo wrote:@Gin: Can I have your readlist, please? For someone that promotes "No lynching", you must be nulling everyone.
+1 this

Not a fan of this no lynch idea. think that it may happen regardless of what anyone wants, just due to the level of lurking.

On the otherhand, iv never actually played a game where there hasn't been a lynch achieved so what do I know?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #209) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Superhans »

show it to me Realo.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #210) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Superhans »

do you think that this strategy should be applied here?

also @Mod will we be getting an extension to accommodate for Joey being kicked?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #211) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1417, Realeo wrote:
In post 1415, Superhans wrote:show it to me Realo.
Please do read my ISO. If you're going to scumread me for the same silly reason you scumread Desperado, I am afraid you have to learn the hard way.

For real tho. can you get it for me. i dont know what im looking for. you do.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #212) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Superhans »

@Gin can you answer the question that you ignored from Realo?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #213) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Superhans »

@Tenshii, im not going to lynch Laud today because TB is against the wagon. fighting against a conf. Mason makes zero sense.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #214) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Superhans »

i do agree that we shouldn't assume that Laud is town, however, i think that we should focus on him tomorrow. (i know that you are passionately opposed to this idea, and i understand why. I respect your push on Laud, but there is only 2 days left and i dont think its worth pushing on him anymore.)
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #215) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1425, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1422, Superhans wrote:@Gin can you answer the question that you ignored from Realo?
If he could post them again I'd do it cuz I don't remember what they are.
you gotta get them questions Realo
:P
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #216) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Superhans »

Kill Lowell
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #217) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Superhans »

Read my case on him in my ISO
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #218) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1454, Lowell wrote:Eh even you don't believe your case on me. You just think you should. Your heart knows I'm town.
You taunting me? My entire case on you is how fake you are, and how illegitimate your pushes are.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #219) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1387, Superhans wrote:@TRG
I want to lynch Lowell because I think hes the best bet of being scum.

My main argument is because of his push on Nebula. I haven't commented on his push on Realo before, but from reading his ISO, think it is also an example of scum behaviour.

Lowell push on Realo

Lowell plays the first half of the game this incredibly lazy low effort low impact posts. His first push is on Realo didn't make sense to me, and I don't think I even noticed it at the time.
This is his logic for the Realo push:
In post 565, Lowell wrote:
In post 563, ThinkBig wrote:Why is real scum?
Real is scum because of the way he responded to your claim. While others were all "OMG joey is the WORST OMG" or, "meh, I don't know, but actually might not be that bad," realeo stayed out of the fray and had a too-polished response. His post about why outing mason isn't so bad bleeds with frustration.
His push on Realo doesn't make sense, and I think he knows it. He acknowledges that it is weak and accuses other players of being scum for pushing him because of it. His logic on Realo is sketchy to begin with, but he doesn't try and improve upon it or interrogate Realo, instead he just bangs on that we should be lynching Realo, why isn't anyone pushing Realo etc:
In post 776, Lowell wrote:Is the realeo wagon happening or what? I'm tired of waiting, someone needs to die.
He is trying to portray himself as hunting a player who he sees as scum, but this is not what happened in reality.

Lowell push on Nebula

In post 794, Lowell wrote:791 and 792 go together splendidly. Let me guess that cass isn't worried about this particular compromise mislynch.

791 is scum crocodile tears.

VOTE: nebula

I have no read on this guy right now. But I do like new wagons.
He doesn't even bother to produce a valid reason for pushing a player, just jumping onto Nebula because it is 'new'. Think this is scum trying to paint himself as an incredibly lazy town.
In post 801, Lowell wrote:
In post 795, Superhans wrote:If you believe 791 is an example of scum crocodile tears, surely that means you have a scum read on Cass, yet you choose to vote for a player you have no read on. That doesn't make sense at all, and I can see you avoiding Cass because you're scared she may fight back and get you lynched. Jumping onto the Nebula wagon without reasoning smells like scum choosing the easiest route possible.
Seriously? I've been fighting about cass in almost literally every post. Here's how it goes. I call her scum, she posts some ponderous case on me 797, no one cares, rinse, wash, repeat. You want me to do that forever? I'm out for blood, here, and if nebula is the new "it" wagon I'm there.
He says he has been fighting Cass, which is true (although not very well imho) but what I don't understand is if he identifies Cass as being scum, why isn't he voting for her? I think it is due to scum motivation of going for the easiest route possible - Nebula, a player who isn't actaully active to call him out for his bullshit.
In post 887, Lowell wrote:
In post 877, Superhans wrote:His pushes r trash, I don't agree with anything he has said.
The first person who says this about me in any game is scum. Sheer opportunism.
Is this post genuine? no evidently not. if he is sure im scum, why is his vote still on Nebula?

Going VLA

A few days ago Lowell goes VLA. He plays the matyr card whilst doing so.
In post 921, Lowell wrote:Well I'll be gone for the weekend so you have a two-day head start. Enjoy.
This is indignation station. if i were town and had been playing like he had been playing, i would be apologising at this point and promising to not play like a little shit rather than playing as a persecuted town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is kinda pathetic of me to say, but I have absolutely zero town reads this game besides ThinkBig. I had two fat town leans on Realo and Cass, but now i'm really not sure at all. I think your behaviour during the clash with Joey is town, and think that the scum argument pushed by Joey, Realo, Cass, Laud and Lowell is incorrect. The argument to push you as scum is effectively you flipped from buddying Joey to attacking him to try and save yourself. I do not see this at all.

I think Laud is most likely town but equally I can understand the town motivation behind what Tenshii is doing.

I think Realo is also most likely town, more likely than Cass, but I think he needs to stop following Cass.

Cass needs to keep doing Cass, but I would urge her to reconsider TRG.

No idea what Donkey Kong is doing besides getting blazed in the corner and not helping at all. Did not like the cross vote DK and Alban had on each other, as it really isn't helpful at this point in the day, so I'm pleased hes moved his vote onto Lowell but equally could be a different scum team.

Idk what is going on with Alban, i think he's being replaced for lurking?

Revan is playing exactly like hes playing in our previosu game which is bloody annoying. think he is scums blessing or is scum himself. Think if he wants town to actaully win hes going to have to start playing the game.
In post 1369, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Vote count 1.8

TheRealGin-N-Tonic (3): ?, Lowell, cassielle [L-4]

Lowell (3): Superhans, Realeo, Big Lungs DK [L-4]

Realeo (1): ThinkBig [L-6]

Laudandus (1): Tenshii [L-6]

Big Lungs DK (1):
alban
? [L-6]

Tenshii (1): Laudandus [L-6]

Not voting (2): Revan, TheRealGin-N-Tonic

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day ends in (expired on 2017-02-16 23:30:00)

Let me know if you see errors in the VC, please.

If you are a player pushing TRG I want you to explain more clearly why.

If it is because of his buddying of Joey, please try and elaborate more clearly at what point he exhibits this buddying.
Literally no one (bar Realo) has even commented on this.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #220) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Superhans »

And it took me like 15 mins to write
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #221) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1455, ThinkBig wrote:If Lowell isn't killed tonight, then he should be lynched tomorrow.
Kill him today. It's not yet a lynch. Move ur vote.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #222) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Superhans »

Realo you voted for Joey following Cass voting Joey. Also I got the sense you were nodding along faithfully to everything she said like a little poodle following its owner.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #223) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Superhans »

LQ Joey replacement TtTt is also not voting.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #224) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1575, ThinkBig wrote:@MOD: you have real voting for two people
In post 1538, cassielle wrote:Alright, I reread a bit.

TRG: you've framed my case badly. This is not really anyone's fault, when I think about it, just a fact of how the human brain works. So let me break down my case. Pay SPECIAL ATTENTION to number 6.

1: You are the one who brought "town mean manner" vs "scum mean manner" up. This means that you are the one who believes that is the case. (I personally do not -- I've seen vicious ad hom from town, like Joey_ for example.)
2: You then followed the letter of it as town without following the spirit of it -- e.g., you used the mean manner you adopted as a means to beat Joey_ with (I named some examples) but didn't use harsh words for direct/outright ad hom. This is a scumtell by /your/ criteria, but requires a careful eye to spot.
3: I will note that 2 can be explained by anger and 1 is NAI -- as of this point.
4: If you /had/ fallen explicitly (e.g. by the letter) into your own description of a scumtell out of anger, you probably would have gotten towncred after people grilled you about it for a bit. That's a slightly risky gambit for scum to make (especially in a multiball), and you don't strike me as a confident player -- you're very cautious. Needless to say, you did not do this -- which makes you look a bit scummy, but it isn't enough for a vote all on its own.
5: When the heat turns down, you immediately state your intention to go lurky because you don't want to be scumread because of being angry. This is explicitly appearance-conscious gameplay, which is always (AFAIK) considered a scumtell. Enough for a pressure vote, but not a lynch vote. So why am I lynchvoting TRG?
6: Tack on both of Realeo's cases against the slot. These are the real deciders, because they color the rest of this from "nullscum" to "why are people townreading this?" By itself, the appearance-consciousness case is weak. But Realeo's case WRT TRG's nearly-instant badtown read on Joey_ (keeping in mind it took me about two full hours in realtime to hit that conclusion myself and some people were scumreading him for a good 4 or 5 hours) and TRG's oddly specific/confident reads on multiple slots without any real exposure to those slots under pressure -- those are the real meat of the scumread I have. Everything else (1-5) is a supporting case that I guess people are focusing on because I'm the only one who has it -- and so I spend a lot more time explaining it, and it looks like it's the only reason I have. It's not, it's not even the most important.
I fucking hate posts like these. Can anyone actually read this shit?

As for content of post:
Seems forced. Feels like ur desperately trying to pursuit your fading wagon on TRG.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #225) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Superhans »

Point 2 and 4 are especially shit.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #226) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Superhans »

@Mod who Lowell voting?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (isolation #227) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Superhans »

@Realo @Caas
Pre-flip speculation:
Who do you think is Lowell's scum partner if he flips scum?
Who do you think is scum if Lowell flips town?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #228) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1502, Lowell wrote:Can I 1v1 this guy? It feels like there's no way to gain any traction here. Realeo's pedantry is so scummy people.
IV played with Realo before (TB can testify). Realo's pedantry (pedantic-ness) is NAI.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (isolation #229) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 1580, TTTT wrote:I think I might just re-read the first 5 pages and gut-read today's vote.
unless someone wants to make an actual concise case
How about ThinkBig, conf Mason, helps you choose who to vote? Safest bet. TB can present a choice of the largest wagons for u to choose from.

I'm not comfortable with your vote being random because it means you have effectively divorced yourself from accountability.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #230) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Superhans »

@tb think you can facilitate this? Least u can do for fucking the Mason team.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #231) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Superhans »

L1
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #232) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 1585, Laudandus wrote:
In post 1576, Superhans wrote: I fucking hate posts like these. Can anyone actually read this shit?

As for content of post:
Seems forced. Feels like ur desperately trying to pursuit your fading wagon on TRG.
No. I keep skimming them

That said, I can't imagine putting this level of effort into a case in this setup unless you really scum read them, so it's probably earnest

VOTE: Lowell
Wut

:o
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #233) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Superhans »

U think if I churn out enough shit I can't be sxum?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #234) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Superhans »

No one hammer until TtTT can place a legit vote.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #235) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 0, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Open 672: Friends and Enemies and Enemies: Music on a whim

Player list

alban
Hellfire Missile
ThinkBig
Revan
Shannon
cassielle
Lil Uzi Vert
Tenshii
Lowell
Big Lungs DK
Realeo
nebula
Joey_
Superhans
Laudandus

STRIKE
denotes replaced

Spoiler: Alive=12
alban
Hellfire Missile
ThinkBig
Revan
Shannon
cassielle
Lil Uzi Vert
Tenshii
Lowell
Big Lungs DK
Realeo
nebula
Joey_
Superhans
Laudandus

Spoiler: Dead=0

Current Gamestate:

Spoiler: Mod Kills
I really don't want to do this.

I'm absolutely fine with Revan if it's a policy lynch. The
Honk his behaviour is completely NAI and will continue to be so until the game ends (unless he starts posting).

Thanks for reminding me. Updated OP.
Last edited by LicketyQuickety on Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #236) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 1602, cassielle wrote:1: Laud's townread on me for making a complex case is garbage.
2: Superhans's case against me for making a complex case is even more garbage.
3: I type the way I type. I have done everything possible to make my posts readable, if it's not enough then you are shit out of luck. I can't see anything wrong with it myself, and I don't understand how I could possibly make it more clear.
4: To Superhans specifically: I have told you once already, in the first 3 pages in fact, that there is no call for that sort of response to my posts. If you continue to attack me because you personally have trouble reading something I put a lot of effort into making readable, I will be forced to scumread you to prevent a repeat of the last game I played on this site, where I was pocketed by a scum player because they made the game completely unfun for me. This is to protect town from my inability to handle people attacking me instead of my play, and not because it's strictly a scumtell.
5: Finally, /I don't scumread TRG anymore/. Did you even read the posts after that post or are you trying to push a pointless scumread to save Lowell?

On this basis: if Lowell flips scum, my favorites are Joey_'s slot (Joey_ and Lowell were pretty well tied together with how their arguments worked) or Superhans's slot (this push on an explanation for a read I no longer even agree with has no other sensible explanation).
You don't get it do you
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #237) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Superhans »

Laud and I have admitted to skipping your posts because they are so badly formatted. I'm sure we're not alone.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (isolation #238) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Superhans »

Cass I'm interested in how Joey and Lowell were tied together because this is the first I've heard about it.

Can you provide evidence for this?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #239) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:35 pm

Post by Superhans »

Funny I thought that you were scum reading TRG from that post, because of how unearthed and garbled it was
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (isolation #240) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by Superhans »

Unclear not unearthed
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #241) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:36 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 260, Revan wrote:
{Big Lungs, Realeo,}

{Superhans, Lowell, cass, ThinkBig}

{nebula, Joey_, Tenshii, alban}

{Laud}
Revan you made this post in 260 and suggested scum could be in: "Nebula, Joey, Tenshii or Alban".

Do you have a more up to date list of possible scum?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (isolation #242) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:32 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1683, Superhans wrote:
In post 260, Revan wrote:
{Big Lungs, Realeo,}

{Superhans, Lowell, cass, ThinkBig}

{nebula, Joey_, Tenshii, alban}

{Laud}
Revan you made this post in 260 and suggested scum could be in: "Nebula, Joey, Tenshii or Alban".

Do you have a more up to date list of possible scum?
In post 1387, Superhans wrote:@TRG
I want to lynch Lowell because I think hes the best bet of being scum.

My main argument is because of his push on Nebula. I haven't commented on his push on Realo before, but from reading his ISO, think it is also an example of scum behaviour.

Lowell push on Realo

Lowell plays the first half of the game this incredibly lazy low effort low impact posts. His first push is on Realo didn't make sense to me, and I don't think I even noticed it at the time.
This is his logic for the Realo push:
In post 565, Lowell wrote:
In post 563, ThinkBig wrote:Why is real scum?
Real is scum because of the way he responded to your claim. While others were all "OMG joey is the WORST OMG" or, "meh, I don't know, but actually might not be that bad," realeo stayed out of the fray and had a too-polished response. His post about why outing mason isn't so bad bleeds with frustration.
His push on Realo doesn't make sense, and I think he knows it. He acknowledges that it is weak and accuses other players of being scum for pushing him because of it. His logic on Realo is sketchy to begin with, but he doesn't try and improve upon it or interrogate Realo, instead he just bangs on that we should be lynching Realo, why isn't anyone pushing Realo etc:
In post 776, Lowell wrote:Is the realeo wagon happening or what? I'm tired of waiting, someone needs to die.
He is trying to portray himself as hunting a player who he sees as scum, but this is not what happened in reality.

Lowell push on Nebula

In post 794, Lowell wrote:791 and 792 go together splendidly. Let me guess that cass isn't worried about this particular compromise mislynch.

791 is scum crocodile tears.

VOTE: nebula

I have no read on this guy right now. But I do like new wagons.
He doesn't even bother to produce a valid reason for pushing a player, just jumping onto Nebula because it is 'new'. Think this is scum trying to paint himself as an incredibly lazy town.
In post 801, Lowell wrote:
In post 795, Superhans wrote:If you believe 791 is an example of scum crocodile tears, surely that means you have a scum read on Cass, yet you choose to vote for a player you have no read on. That doesn't make sense at all, and I can see you avoiding Cass because you're scared she may fight back and get you lynched. Jumping onto the Nebula wagon without reasoning smells like scum choosing the easiest route possible.
Seriously? I've been fighting about cass in almost literally every post. Here's how it goes. I call her scum, she posts some ponderous case on me 797, no one cares, rinse, wash, repeat. You want me to do that forever? I'm out for blood, here, and if nebula is the new "it" wagon I'm there.
He says he has been fighting Cass, which is true (although not very well imho) but what I don't understand is if he identifies Cass as being scum, why isn't he voting for her? I think it is due to scum motivation of going for the easiest route possible - Nebula, a player who isn't actaully active to call him out for his bullshit.
In post 887, Lowell wrote:
In post 877, Superhans wrote:His pushes r trash, I don't agree with anything he has said.
The first person who says this about me in any game is scum. Sheer opportunism.
Is this post genuine? no evidently not. if he is sure im scum, why is his vote still on Nebula?

Going VLA

A few days ago Lowell goes VLA. He plays the matyr card whilst doing so.
In post 921, Lowell wrote:Well I'll be gone for the weekend so you have a two-day head start. Enjoy.
This is indignation station. if i were town and had been playing like he had been playing, i would be apologising at this point and promising to not play like a little shit rather than playing as a persecuted town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is kinda pathetic of me to say, but I have absolutely zero town reads this game besides ThinkBig. I had two fat town leans on Realo and Cass, but now i'm really not sure at all. I think your behaviour during the clash with Joey is town, and think that the scum argument pushed by Joey, Realo, Cass, Laud and Lowell is incorrect. The argument to push you as scum is effectively you flipped from buddying Joey to attacking him to try and save yourself. I do not see this at all.

I think Laud is most likely town but equally I can understand the town motivation behind what Tenshii is doing.

I think Realo is also most likely town, more likely than Cass, but I think he needs to stop following Cass.

Cass needs to keep doing Cass, but I would urge her to reconsider TRG.

No idea what Donkey Kong is doing besides getting blazed in the corner and not helping at all. Did not like the cross vote DK and Alban had on each other, as it really isn't helpful at this point in the day, so I'm pleased hes moved his vote onto Lowell but equally could be a different scum team.

Idk what is going on with Alban, i think he's being replaced for lurking?

Revan is playing exactly like hes playing in our previosu game which is bloody annoying. think he is scums blessing or is scum himself. Think if he wants town to actaully win hes going to have to start playing the game.
In post 1369, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Vote count 1.8

TheRealGin-N-Tonic (3): ?, Lowell, cassielle [L-4]

Lowell (3): Superhans, Realeo, Big Lungs DK [L-4]

Realeo (1): ThinkBig [L-6]

Laudandus (1): Tenshii [L-6]

Big Lungs DK (1):
alban
? [L-6]

Tenshii (1): Laudandus [L-6]

Not voting (2): Revan, TheRealGin-N-Tonic

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day ends in (expired on 2017-02-16 23:30:00)

Let me know if you see errors in the VC, please.

If you are a player pushing TRG I want you to explain more clearly why.

If it is because of his buddying of Joey, please try and elaborate more clearly at what point he exhibits this buddying.
TTTT this is my case on Lowell.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #243) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:32 am

Post by Superhans »

bascially he is not genuine
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #244) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1687, Lowell wrote:@cass, homeboy don't accuse me of playing against my wincon. I've been lynched D1 too many times and had folks wake up the next day blaming me for it with "Ugh, well, he shouldn't have been so scumy, screw him." You want to lynch me, own it and deal with the consequences of looking like a dumbass. My lynch is on YOU, not me. I've given lots of opinions--so many that half the time they contradict themselves. For this I am proud. You leave some lurky rube around instead of me? Fine, if you think I'm scum. The whole case against me is basically I'm too loose with my opinions and have no consistency. Gin actually said something like "only scum are carefree." Uh, okay.
im okay with meta. can you provide your last 3 town games plz?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #245) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Superhans »

Revan is waay to easy to lynch. he is lynch bait.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (isolation #246) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Superhans »

im also very keen to see Lowell lynched today...
if we approach deadline and Lowell wagon isn't happening, i promise i'll move my vote onto Revan.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (isolation #247) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1698, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Calling someone lynch bait is bloody stupid.

I find this person really scum, I'm just going to call him town lynch bait.

That's horrible practice.

Lynch the people that are scummy, as they are most likely bloody scum.
he was 100% lynchbait int he game i played with him as scum. virtually everyone in the town was scum reading him, and it was a miracle he was able to survive being lynched.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (isolation #248) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Superhans »

although tbf even if he is town, he won't help us at all, and only provide a scape goat late game for scum...

VOTE: Revan
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (isolation #249) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Superhans »

i want him to also produce his latest town games to see if he was telling the truth about usually being lynched D1
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (isolation #250) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1687, Lowell wrote:VOTE: revan
It's him or me, the world will never be the same!

@cass, homeboy don't accuse me of playing against my wincon.
I've been lynched D1 too many times and had folks wake up the next day blaming me for it with "Ugh, well, he shouldn't have been so scumy, screw him." You want to lynch me, own it and deal with the consequences of looking like a dumbass.
My lynch is on YOU, not me. I've given lots of opinions--so many that half the time they contradict themselves. For this I am proud. You leave some lurky rube around instead of me? Fine, if you think I'm scum. The whole case against me is basically I'm too loose with my opinions and have no consistency. Gin actually said something like "only scum are carefree." Uh, okay.

@gin, congrats on using your powers of confirmation bias to detect scum and town on page 1 random votes. Wish I had thought of that. Reverse engineering cases is much easier than making them. Join the present.

The revan vote here is, basically, I don't have any thoughts on this guy. And it's page 68. Also because someone else started it and I like bandwagons.
Lowell find a vague example of this from your recent games.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #251) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Superhans »

Gorillaz :O

im supper pumped for the next album which is coming out this year, hopefully in a few weeks.

fav tracks:

and oc clint eastwood

Yeah, I heard they were coming out with a new album through Consequence of Sound.
Last edited by LicketyQuickety on Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #252) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1711, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1707, Lowell wrote:Either way, let's 1v1 tomorrow.
In post 1709, Lowell wrote:I dunno. Boredom? And you're starting to annoy me.
In post 1710, Lowell wrote:That's too harsh. No. Just the boredom thing.
This doesn't come from scum
reeally don't see why it would come from town either.

Lowell provide examples of when you were allegedly lynched D1 because of overtly scummy behaviour.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #253) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Superhans »

UNVOTE: Revan

Looked at the vc and realise Lowell is pushing Revan, the easiest player to push on in the game. Potentially a move from town who seriously does think Revan is our best bet of being scum, but also could be scum just going with what they see as the onlyw ay of surviving.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #254) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Superhans »

VOTE: Lowell
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #255) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Superhans »

for the record, im not against lynching Revan, think he deserve rope too.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #256) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1728, TTTT wrote:
In post 1719, Tenshii wrote:
In post 1718, TTTT wrote:playing to my "loose" theory?
Define loose
willing to jump around votes and reads
without being concerned with how others view him
disagree that this is a town read. NAI at best
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #257) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Superhans »

Player list

alban
Hellfire Missile
ThinkBig
Revan
Shannon
cassielle
Lil Uzi Vert
Tenshii
Lowell
Big Lungs DK
Realeo
nebula
Joey_
TTTT
Superhans
Laudandus

STRIKE
denotes replaced

Spoiler: Alive=12
alban
Hellfire Missile
ThinkBig
Revan
Shannon
cassielle
Lil Uzi Vert
Tenshii
Lowell
Big Lungs DK
Realeo
nebula
Joey_
TTTT
Superhans
Laudandus

Spoiler: Dead=0

Current Gamestate:

Are you joking @Lowell?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #258) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Superhans »

Did not mean to quote that :/
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (isolation #259) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Superhans »

We on L2 I think

I think hammering players need to be 2 out of:
Realo, TTTT, TRG or Revan
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (isolation #260) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Superhans »

One of whom is most likely scum partner if Lowell flips scum.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (isolation #261) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1741, Superhans wrote:One of whom is most likely scum partner if Lowell flips scum.
Disregard this, haven't considered Alban or Big Lungs
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (isolation #262) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:10 am

Post by Superhans »

Revoking all my reads
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (isolation #263) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:11 am

Post by Superhans »

Realo probably town cos Cass flipped VT.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (isolation #264) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Superhans »

@Mod is BigLungs getting replaced?

Please bold your requests itt.
Last edited by LicketyQuickety on Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (isolation #265) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1733, Big Lungs DK wrote:@mod - replace me, should have asked sooner, just been so busy lately

@
Mod

Big Lungs is not coming back.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (isolation #266) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Superhans »

I'm sorry for being wrong about Lowell :/
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #267) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:25 pm

Post by Superhans »

What?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #268) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:17 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1794, Realeo wrote:Before I explain my scumread
In post 1769, Superhans wrote:Revoking all my reads
would you explain why? Is there something big going on?
Revoking my scum read on you and Cass because of Lowell flipping town (Cass obviously because of her flip).
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (isolation #269) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1798, eagerSnake wrote:Ok I just skimmed past few pages my scum reads are Revan and SH
Realo do not post your scum logic on me quite yet.

@EagerSnake,
Why do you think i'm scum?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (isolation #270) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1802, Realeo wrote:You better ask dreamal as well.
+1
yup
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (isolation #271) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Superhans »

Realo why do you think Cass was killed last night?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (isolation #272) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Superhans »

my slot pings? Give an example of how.

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but Lowell was not pushing me late D1, he was scum reading a range of players for bullshit reasons.
I've already apologised for the Lowell lynch, and no doubt there were scum on his wagon, but I don't think you can scum read me just for getting it wrong. he was also lynch bait as hell, and was playing truly terribly.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (isolation #273) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Superhans »

explain why my slot pings.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (isolation #274) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Superhans »

because from my perspective it looks like you joined the game, saw Realo voting me and decided to blindly follow, unaware that he hadn't actually articulated his case against me.

i don't think you actually
have
a reason to scum read me.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #275) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1798, eagerSnake wrote:Ok I just skimmed past few pages my scum reads are Revan and SH
k so these are completely gut. great about as helpful as a Teapot made of icecream.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (isolation #276) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Superhans »

not concerned about the fact that you only have gut, more the case that you sheep Realo for what you presumably think will be a low resistance lynch.
Btw there are 4 scum in the setup, so you need 2 more reads.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (isolation #277) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1799, drealmerz7 wrote:
Interesting. I'm at about page 20 and they are my top SRs at that point. Sorry I'm not more caught up, I'll get there though, soon!
y?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (isolation #278) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Superhans »

also i do need to get defensive, cos if im lynched twon is fucked.

9 (5 town 4 scum)

if you lynch me, and scum shoot both masons, scum insta win.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (isolation #279) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Superhans »

so fuck off with 'don't be defensive' buzzword bullshit.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (isolation #280) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Superhans »

so fuck off with 'don't be defensive' buzzword bullshit.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (isolation #281) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Superhans »

Felt that Realo and Cass were resisting my push on Lowell, and I thought they wanted to push Revan because he was a weak target. Obviously i got that completely wrong.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (isolation #282) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1795, Revan wrote:Does the TB mason flip confirm Laud mason? Shit, then
well TB was obvs mason yesterday, i dont think it changes that much. If Laud wants to be confirmed mason he could always claim. i think it is safe to say that he is mason. think Tenshii may disagree with me (?)

Personally i would avoid Laud today.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (isolation #283) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 1828, drealmerz7 wrote:wtf are all of these people replacing out anyway?
Answer my question
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (isolation #284) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Superhans »

assuming you're not scum TRG... i didn't think you were yesterday, but only because i scum read Joey and Cass.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (isolation #285) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 1848, drealmerz7 wrote:scums are just laying back, they are both in pretty sweet positions but it's going to stagnate, is stagnating, if ppl don't get off their palms and type some shits

I'm trying...
I'm still waiting for you to answer my question before Realo can explain his read.

ANSWER ME
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (isolation #286) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 1843, eagerSnake wrote:I think we should trust Lowells read and lynch Revan.
We heard you the first time...
Also you need to suggest who you think the other scum team are.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #287) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by Superhans »

Realo don't
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #288) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Superhans »

Dreal is sheeping you. Replaces in, sees your vote and jumps onto my wagon because of my 'tone'

What about my tone is AI?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #289) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by Superhans »

Don't play the replacement card. You've had days to catch up, ask me questions etc.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (isolation #290) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Superhans »

How have I been anti-teamwork?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (isolation #291) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by Superhans »

K Realo u can give me your case now
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #292) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 1862, Realeo wrote:
it's not just your tone that is AI, it's your non-teamwork-attitude in its entirety, you are trying to dictate what happens, push it how YOU want it to go, control - scummy, through and through, especially combined with this rhetoric you're now using
Explain on this part, please. Finally you're talking.
It's meaningless.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #293) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Superhans »

Hmm?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #294) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Superhans »

I really don't see how that's anti teamwork :/
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (isolation #295) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Superhans »

Cos it's rhetoric no explanation. No examples whatsoever.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (isolation #296) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post
I call your explanation as to why I'm scum 'meaningless'.

This is because you label me as being anti teamwork, controlling etc. However, you don't give ANY examples from the game.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (isolation #297) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by Superhans »

I'm fairly sure I had more than one scum read yesterday although I adl acknowledge I tunneled on Lowell and didn't consider other players as I should have.

Dreal is right in the sense that I did scum read Cass but weak that her NK incriminates me. Also the micromanaging thing is how I play. Realo can vouch for that at least.

I'll provide a read list tonight.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (isolation #298) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:08 pm

Post by Superhans »

I thought my position on Revan was fairly clear. He is lymchbait either way as scum or town. I'm not objecting to his lynch at all.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #299) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 1882, Realeo wrote:If you put it that way, that kinda makes senses. He called me "following Cass". Maybe he thought I am town who is following scum!Cass.

But still meh...
I did
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (isolation #300) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:11 pm

Post by Superhans »

@Realo check all my games for cntrl f '?' think you'll be surprised.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (isolation #301) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:48 am

Post by Superhans »

i acknowledge the fact i was defo tunnelling. i guess i was scared that scumCass were trying to divert the wagon off of Lowell and onto Revan and i felt that if i comprimised Lowell would survive.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #302) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:55 am

Post by Superhans »

Assuming Realo + Laud are town

4 scum within:
{Revan, Dreal, TRG, Tenshii, Eagersnake and TTTT}

POE means that there are only 2 town within the 6.

i'm fairly sure there is at least 1 scum within {EagerSnake and Revan} although i doubt they're the same team. I'd be happier lynching EagerSnake tbh. I know my lenient stance on Revan is going to get me lots of shit, and honestly i don't benefit at all from trying to defend Revan, cos hes not going to improve his playstyle.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (isolation #303) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Superhans »

so yeh thats where i am today. i'll look into my read on Dreal, TTTT, Tenshii and TRG tonight.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #304) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:18 am

Post by Superhans »

ill elaborate tonight
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (isolation #305) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1902, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 1889, Superhans wrote:i acknowledge the fact i was defo tunnelling. i guess i was scared that scumCass were trying to divert the wagon off of Lowell and onto Revan and i felt that if i comprimised Lowell would survive.
In post 1890, Superhans wrote:Assuming Realo + Laud are town

4 scum within:
{Revan, Dreal, TRG, Tenshii, Eagersnake and TTTT}

POE means that there are only 2 town within the 6.

i'm fairly sure there is at least 1 scum within {EagerSnake and Revan} although i doubt they're the same team. I'd be happier lynching EagerSnake tbh. I know my lenient stance on Revan is going to get me lots of shit, and honestly i don't benefit at all from trying to defend Revan, cos hes not going to improve his playstyle.
0/2 on lowell/snake
Discredit me all you want.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #306) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Superhans »

K i think by POE more than likely its Revan.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (isolation #307) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Superhans »

Wanted to lynch snakey over Revan because of his opportunistic jump onto me, him banging on about Revan without any original reasoning and his general lack of content.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #308) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Superhans »

will unvote Revan if he can tell me who town are.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (isolation #309) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Superhans »

trying to pressure him into giving us his reads.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (isolation #310) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by Superhans »

don't reveal Mason.
Also don't lynch Revan, EagerSnake can do that tonight ;)

UNVOTE:
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (isolation #311) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by Superhans »

we don't need to reveal Mason this early in the day. would make sense to wait until the last minute of today.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (isolation #312) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Superhans »

so scum can't tailor their readlists.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (isolation #313) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:54 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 1997, Revan wrote:
TOWN

{Realeo, eagerSnake, Lowell, Tenshii, Drealmerz7}
{TTTT, Superhans, nebula}
{Laudandus, TheRealGin-N-Tonic}
SCUM

This is about where I stand right now.
Y is eager able town?
Y is TTTT scum?
Y is I scum?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #314) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by Superhans »

Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (isolation #315) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 2001, Revan wrote:
In post 117, Laudandus wrote:...Yeah, let's get Revan. Seems like he's trying to minimally contribute and I don't really have a great reason to be voting Superhans anymore

How do you try to minimally contribute?
Is Laud just lmgus?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (isolation #316) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Superhans »

POE TRG is scum.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (isolation #317) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Superhans »

easy as fuck

{TRG, TTTT, Tenshii}

I agree Tenshii is likely partnered with Revan, but i think our best shot at hitting werewolf would be TTTT or TRG.

VOTE: TTTT
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (isolation #318) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Superhans »

wtf is a white flag gambit?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (isolation #319) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2037, TTTT wrote:
In post 2014, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2013, TTTT wrote:That's a scum claim.
VT has no need to claim at day start
when that only forces masons to out
But thanks to Gin not realizing this we can actually go to night without them claiming now
VOTE: Gin
So this implies that you're not a VT nor a mason, since there is one VT slot left, that means you're scum.

Also it's well known since yesterDay that I've been claiming VT and hunted the last two VTs
It implies none of that
I'm VT but didn't want Masons to out so left it open
You "claiming VT since yesterday" is not at all town-motivated
You are confscum and I'd self-lynch today to prove it if I knew you were maf.
Can't 1v1 you though if you are wolf
B U S S I N G
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (isolation #320) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2033, LicketyQuickety wrote:
With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch
K we need to convince scum to work with the town. If no scum votes then there will be no lynches. town is fucked if that happens.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (isolation #321) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Superhans »

@Tenshii if you vote for a werewolf then you have a shot at winning tommorrow. vote for TTTT with me.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (isolation #322) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Superhans »

or TRG
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (isolation #323) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Superhans »

OR a no lynch will give scum an opportunity to shoot each other.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (isolation #324) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Superhans »

VOTE: no lynch
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #325) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 2055, Laudandus wrote:Lean TRG / TTTT

TTTT is my favorite lynch today
Who do you townreading?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (isolation #326) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by Superhans »

Player list

alban
Hellfire Missile
ThinkBig
Revan
Shannon
cassielle
Lil Uzi Vert
Tenshii
Lowell
Big Lungs DK
eagerSnake
Realeo
nebula
Joey_
TTTT
Superhans
Laudandus

STRIKE
denotes replaced

Spoiler: Alive=6
Lil Uzi Vert
Tenshii
Big Lungs DK
eagerSnake
nebula
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Joey_
TTTT
Superhans
Laudandus

Spoiler: Dead=6
Lowell
Hellfire Missile
ThinkBig
Shannon
cassielle
Revan
alban
drealmerz7
Realeo

Current Gamestate:

No lynch is auto town win
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (isolation #327) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by Superhans »

scum lynch each other right, they know who they are so they'll lynch each other and town wins.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2102 (isolation #328) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Superhans »

has Tenshii claimed mafia?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (isolation #329) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Superhans »

What happens if there is 1 town 1 mafia 1 werewolf left? is it a draw?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (isolation #330) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2097, TTTT wrote:
In post 2090, Tenshii wrote:Waiting on the other Mason. As honorary mafia, I want to hammer.
Honorary mafia?
Proof of fakeclaim

Tenshii is a wolf
Gambit, fool
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (isolation #331) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Superhans »

Scum Tenshii + TTTT
Mafia TRG + Revan

makes sense because all throughout D2 TRG was hard defending Rev, even until the end.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (isolation #332) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Superhans »

@Mod what happens is there is 1 town, 1 mafia, 1 werewolf?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (isolation #333) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1993, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1992, Tenshii wrote:2 - He has provided input. He has a fucking meta for dodging quesitons and just playing the way he does.
3 - And you're just not gonna consider him being bad?
TTTT is town, as Joey_, CloudKicker is a lurksack, ghoster as scum. I know I'm town and if you're not a mason and you're telling me he is town, then that means you are scum.
This post really makes me sick to the stomache thinking about things in hindsight.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2111 (isolation #334) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2110, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Superhans, I didn't hard defend Revan. That was Tenshii. The only thing I did was wait to hammer like Revan asked because he said he would produce content. I was going to hammer before you did it >_>

P-Edit: What's cute about that post is that I correctly applied knowing I was a VT to deduce that both Revan and Tenshii were scum aligned :lol:
Read between the lines. you obviously knew what was gong on because you were scum motivated, as you have played throughout the game, way to much confidence for my liking.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (isolation #335) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Superhans »

N O N C H A L A N T
D I S R E S P E C T
to players like cass from the get go .
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (isolation #336) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1761, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Right now I'm looking at Revan as a likely scum
WHY DIDN@T YOU LYNCH HIM!!
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (isolation #337) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2014, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Also it's well known since yesterDay
if its well known state another player who identified this?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (isolation #338) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2014, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2013, TTTT wrote:That's a scum claim.
VT has no need to claim at day start
when that only forces masons to out
But thanks to Gin not realizing this we can actually go to night without them claiming now
VOTE: Gin
So this implies that you're not a VT nor a mason, since there is one VT slot left, that means you're scum.

Also it's well known since yesterDay that I've been claiming VT and hunted the last two VTs
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (isolation #339) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Superhans »

^full quote.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (isolation #340) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Superhans »

answer my questions.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (isolation #341) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Superhans »

1) Why didn't you vote Revan when he was your largest scum suspect?
2) Give me an example to back up the ridiculousl claim that it is known from the get go that you have been hunting town. i don't think i've heard any other player every say this.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (isolation #342) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Superhans »

And its interesting that Cass and Realo both sided with Joey over you, which makes me think you're not aligned with scum TTTT.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2125 (isolation #343) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Superhans »

i think you're more likely to be paired with Revan than Tenshii, because you can't be partnered with TTTT.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (isolation #344) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2124, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2121, Superhans wrote:1) Why didn't you vote Revan when he was your largest scum suspect?
2) Give me an example to back up the ridiculousl claim that it is known from the get go that you have been hunting town. i don't think i've heard any other player every say this.
:yawn:

I'm going to yawn every time a question can be answered by my ISO.
i think your lack of response is revealing enough.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (isolation #345) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Superhans »

@Snake

Why did scum kill Drealz, yesterday?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (isolation #346) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Superhans »

hmm?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (isolation #347) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2128, eagerSnake wrote:hans u haven't had a correct read yet tho
wdya mean?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (isolation #348) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1564, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I ACTUALLY READ SOMETHING IN CONTEXT!!!!

So yeah Lowell is sketch and probably deserved to be lynched when he voted for Realo even tho they completely agree. That's horrendous.
Also I do see the contraindication. When reading it, if Lowell does contradict himself, and it's used to damn another person, I find that scummy.
Like you scum reading Revan and not voting, you also scum read Lowell, and didn't vote.

I think you deliberately avoided committing yourself because you realised he was town,a nd didn't want to be on his mislych wagon,.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (isolation #349) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Superhans »

can you answer questions on mechanics? or is that too boring too?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (isolation #350) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Superhans »

no ones engaging with my no lynch idea... i dont see why it can't make town win.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2139 (isolation #351) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2138, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Well, the possibilities is that both masons die. Literally killing me is a fool's errand because, if I die, that means the masons knows for a fact who the scum are.

Then there is the possibility that scum try to kill each other but then that means there is one WW left and 3 town and GG town.
Which scum in their right mind wouldn't shoot at each other?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (isolation #352) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Superhans »

Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (isolation #353) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Superhans »

can Mafia win at all?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (isolation #354) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Superhans »

I'm confused
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (isolation #355) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Superhans »

also if mafia can't win why bother play?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (isolation #356) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Superhans »

Tenshii is faking it.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (isolation #357) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Superhans »

i think
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (isolation #358) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Superhans »

who wins if it is 1 v 1 v 1?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (isolation #359) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Superhans »

@Tenshii, *DID* you claim Mafia? or is it just a misinterpretation?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (isolation #360) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Superhans »

@Mod

In a 1 v 1 v 1 scenario, is it a 3 way draw?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (isolation #361) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Superhans »

Okay lynch me as werewolf,

Tenshii, you can draw with us by shooting Laud

TTTT will shoot Eagersnake,

Tommorrow we lynch TRG and draw.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (isolation #362) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Superhans »

if you back stab us then we'll both lose :(

TTTT don't fuck over Tenshii either. I REALLY don't want town to win.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (isolation #363) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Superhans »

Need confirmation that this has been read. Will spam this for the next few pages so that the message is preserved.

pedit stop being a mong TRG, i have been playing so poorly this entire game, it doesnt take sherlock homes to identify me as scum.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2161 (isolation #364) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Superhans »

also it should be piss easy for you since you KNOW the three scum, and Tenshii praticaly claimed Mafia.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2162 (isolation #365) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Superhans »

For Tenshii

Its been fun playing with you. Neither Werewolf of Mafia have an opportunity to win (unfortunately) however, we have an opportunity to kick Towns butt together and reach a satisfying draw :)
Please shoot tonight:
:dead: Laudandus :dead:

For TTTT

Sorry if I have misplayed the scenario and you felt that lynching TRG was within reach. I obviously can't consult you mid day :p
Please shoot tonight:
:dead: EagerSnake :dead:
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (isolation #366) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Superhans »

For Tenshii

Its been fun playing with you. Neither Werewolf of Mafia have an opportunity to win (unfortunately) however, we have an opportunity to kick Towns butt together and reach a satisfying draw :)
Please shoot tonight:

For TTTT

Sorry if I have misplayed the scenario and you felt that lynching TRG was within reach. I obviously can't consult you mid day :p
Please shoot tonight:
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (isolation #367) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Superhans »

For Tenshii

Please shoot tonight:

For TTTT

Please shoot tonight:
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (isolation #368) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Superhans »

For Tenshii

Please shoot tonight:

For TTTT

Please shoot tonight:
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (isolation #369) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Superhans »

Tomorrow you can lynch TRG together.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (isolation #370) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Superhans »

If a no lynch is reached instead of me being lynched then I'd urge Tenshii to shoot WW, we'll shoot Laud, then tomorrow would be 1 V 1 V 2 and we'd agree to a no lynch and shoot town together at night making it a draw.

If that makes sense.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (isolation #371) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Superhans »

VOTE: Superhans

Whatever happens, no lynch/lynch, Town will lose if you follow my scheme.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (isolation #372) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Superhans »

whoop whoop
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (isolation #373) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Superhans »

feels great, thanks so much Tenshii for not being greedy and stealing the victory from us, can't believe TRG was willing to play against his wincon just for revenge.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (isolation #374) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Superhans »

@TTTT

I want to hear whether you thought me claiming werewolf was the right thing to do... apologies if you thought we could win it.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (isolation #375) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2187, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:VOTE: Tenshii
In post 2208, TTTT wrote:VOTE: TRG
Equally big up TTTT for not back stabbing Tenshii.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (isolation #376) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Superhans »

even tho it was technically against our win con.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2220 (isolation #377) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2216, eagerSnake wrote:I don't count this as mafia & werewolf draw. Town draws too.

They go to night and x kill and it's a draw since everyone's dead.
well you're wrong.

I would rather Mafia win completely than you think this is a town win.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2221 (isolation #378) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Superhans »

it was super fun playing with you TTTT, you were super pro.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (isolation #379) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Superhans »

@LQ fun game :)

good moddign.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (isolation #380) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2239, eagerSnake wrote:Which is how I see this game as ending. Scum went to night and cross killed so it was a draw. A 3-way draw.
S O R E
L O S E R
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2244 (isolation #381) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2242, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 2240, Superhans wrote:
In post 2239, eagerSnake wrote:Which is how I see this game as ending. Scum went to night and cross killed so it was a draw. A 3-way draw.
S O R E
L O S E R
I didn't lose though; it was a draw.
dude you didn't draw... Scum coordinated to deny you a draw.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2245 (isolation #382) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Superhans »

you lost
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (isolation #383) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Superhans »

yee agree not a good mechanic, but tbh there wasn't really an alternative.

3 scum had to claim 1 VT slot, which was obviously TRG.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (isolation #384) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:06 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 2258, cassielle wrote:So why was I a N1 NK, and who did it?
Me
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2262 (isolation #385) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by Superhans »

Cos you generated a lot of content.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (isolation #386) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:17 pm

Post by Superhans »

HQ content (or at least town thought so)

Return to “Completed Open Games”