Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 66, nancy wrote:VOTE: Darklyn

Darklyn > momo > Korts
Yuck.
In post 73, Transcend wrote:Anyways Darklyn is my top tr and the wagon on him is literal cow shit. Ask me anything.
Agreed (except maybe not the top TR part).

I have a TR on Green Eyes but I think taking that wagon seriously is stupid - not scummy.

I have a bad feeling about momo and it stems to his join date but doing some quick research demonstrates that this may be abnormal. Why do this Momo?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 128, Korts wrote:Please don't waste the extra characters.
Riley uses a lot of extra characters.
In post 127, momo wrote:Yes but I have played on other sites so its chill.
You know what's not chill? Acting like scum when you might not be scum. I'm defending you because the wagon structure seems too quick to be anything that leads to a scumlynch but other than that, I'd vote you in a heartbeat.

To clarify, I don't think Nancy is 100% scum either. I can't tell based on her recent postings. I just think she's wrong. I'm going to stay on Transcend for the following:
In post 33, Transcend wrote:Actually no sorry scum telling in your first three posts is not gonna slide

You're GOING DOWN

VOTE: Nancy
In post 90, Transcend wrote:VOTE: momo
Can you explain why you would call out a SR so early and then vote with it so quickly? I would call it RVS if you did not defend it multiple times.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Yes - I am sure that your signature really really makes a difference here.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I feel it important to note that ThinkBig is number 2 at the moment. Comments on the current happenings of the game will help that read since he does the weekend V/LA thing.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Can someone articulate anything that nancy has done that is actually scummy?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 201, Rileycountant wrote:Hiraki, why do you scumread Transcend?
Read prior postings.
In post 211, Korts wrote:Is there anyone here who can make an actual case instead of just roleplaying madness?
Yes, read prior postings.

I agree with Jae regarding 223.

I like ThinkBig 318 - even if I think it is too strenuous.

Re: 322 -

1) I don't think any reads on Korts are viable from a long-term perspective. I don't think he was very into this game.
2) Riley is a very pragmatic scumhunter. I understand that your wall basically states that she thinks you're scum because you're not taking the game seriously. That's her opinion - not really something that you can entangle into scumminess. I also think that Accountant's assessment in 202 is wrong. I've been following you all game and I haven't seen anything odd. I'm not sure on their alignment at the current moment.
In post 324, momo wrote:Can Riley, not Accountant, Riley, please explain why she can't type like a normal person.

Because typing like a hyper 5 your old girl is not genuine.

And not genuine is scum.
Please stop joining games with Riley if you don't like her playstyle.
In post 347, Transcend wrote:This is town!Accountant
Do you want to explain how? Because I have a feeling I think I know what you're thinking and that is driving my SR to level
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 363, momo wrote:I want to lynch riley but I don't see that happening.
That's right - you want to lynch Riley and you have no care of whether she's town or scum. I'm not furthering this argument. Unless you have an argument against her words, stop trying to policy lynch Riley because it won't happen.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Hiraki »

Thank you for your opinion scumlord
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 189, Hiraki wrote:Can someone articulate anything that nancy has done that is actually scummy?
Responses:
In post 191, Rileycountant wrote:YEAH!!! SHE KEEPS REFUSING TO PLAY THE GAME!!!
Anti-town, not scum.
In post 192, Korts wrote:Well I have the L-3 vote on momo while calling Darklyn obvscum as a pretty fucking transparent thing that you don't do as someone who is trying to play the game -

But I don't think I have a real grip on this game
(Bolded for emphasis; Then proceeds to replace out)
In post 202, Rileycountant wrote:it's because of the fact that she's using fake reaction tests to essentially be able to have a read without explaining why(see: votes on Darklyn and us). This is scum blatantly pushing for whatever lynches they want without having the burden of justifying why they're doing so, and then hiding under trolly behavior to try and get away with it.
I actually didn't read the second part close enough and I want to push Rileycountant into a leaning SR but also I mentioned this fact. I also never got good feels during the JaeReed stuff, especially after skimming through the Banana Split game (might be different - it was the newbie game and not a major part of my decision but something that others may want to look into)

Going back to other people:

Fro99er is a holdover vote (Korts).
In post 305, Darklyn wrote:@Riley: not not really, I legit think nancy might be scum though
Wow - nothing.

Transcend is probably the worst offense on the wagon for early game shenanigans.

I want Trascend/ThinkBig 10x more (later is like 2x more) but in order to get the game moving:

Vote: Rileycountant
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Hiraki »

You can choose to be blind but I won't.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Hiraki »

If you give me a solid reason to vote her, I'll join you.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 408, ThinkBig wrote:This makes no sense at all.
It doesn't but now he has to explain his read - that's the juicy part.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Hiraki »

No, he literally is here - if he doesn't respond in the next hour (max - minutes would be more preferable), he takes your slot on my probably scum tbh
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 415, Darklyn wrote:hahahahahahaha
(no explanation)

You can laugh but when she flips town, you're right next to Trascend.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Your best bet on this wagon is that because you believe I'm defending Nancy that if she flips scum, you have a 1-2 punch. I'm not defending her if the only accusation toward her play that I can find is anti-town logic rather than actual reasons.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 419, Darklyn wrote:let her defend herself
How the FUCK is she supposed to defend herself if
I
can't even see the arguments she's supposed to defend against?
In post 421, Green Crayons wrote:Insert eyeroll emoji here. 318 is him coming back to the thread and OMGUS voting the person who had just voted him since the last time TB had visited the thread.
There's no OMGUS and recent ThinkBig postings confirm that.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Addendum to the Hiraki tries to find nancy reasoning:
In post 265, RadiantCowbells wrote:sorry nancy but I'm obligated to bus you this game it's nothing personal I just want the sweet sweet towncred.
In post 287, RadiantCowbells wrote:nancy I note taht you haven't said much to transcend about him voting you and hardpushing you: why
In post 293, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 292, nancy wrote:
In post 287, RadiantCowbells wrote:nancy I note taht you haven't said much to transcend about him voting you and hardpushing you: why
I can't answer until he does more things without influencing what he'll do.
well fuck if this isn't the spoonful of sugar in the corn flakes
In post 413, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: nancy
(enter nothing here)
In post 134, momo wrote:My vote remains on nancy because she just wants scum to hammer me at this point.
In post 313, momo wrote:uhhhh nancy, I have so many problems with nancy's meta before this game. Her fucked up scum reading just push me past the line.
In post 363, momo wrote:Should I put nancy at L-1 or is it too early???
Again - I have NO problem voting nancy until someone gives me a legitimate reason to vote nancy. Until then, I am not going to vote nancy and I am sure this will result in a mislynch because it's illogical.

Additionally, would much much much rather a Transcend wagon.

Unvote, Vote: Transcend
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 435, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 426, Hiraki wrote:
In post 421, Green Crayons wrote:Insert eyeroll emoji here. 318 is him coming back to the thread and OMGUS voting the person who had just voted him since the last time TB had visited the thread.
There's no OMGUS and recent ThinkBig postings confirm that.
Spoiler: But See:
In post 107, Darklyn wrote:VOTE: ThinkBig found the scum
In post 112, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 107, Darklyn wrote:VOTE: ThinkBig found the scum
Please explain
In post 113, Darklyn wrote:All in due time my friend
In post 116, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 113, Darklyn wrote:All in due time my friend
I'll be waiting.
In post 317, Darklyn wrote:Third member is probably ThinkBig or horrordude
In post 318, ThinkBig wrote:Hey all. Still kinda hung over from the weekend. Will be posting more tonight.
In post 314, Darklyn wrote:is momo, dare I say it, town?
VOTE: Darklyn

Pressure vote for you to start providing content and contributing to the game. You have done nothing so far and have made no attempt to game solve. You voted for me, promised an explanation, failed to deliver, and now you are voting nancy. Your progression this game does not come from a town mindset.

Also doubling down on safe vote with safe (pointing out anti-town activity) case against player he was already focused on (but not really getting attention) is not what I'd call reassuring.
There are a lot of unreassuring things in this game and I think that focusing on one that is actually following up with what they said should be the least of your concerns rather than targeting them for actually being cohesive. ThinkBig also hasn't posted a lot. I'm just very confused that this is where your vote is. I didn't really want to look at it but your case on ThinkBig is defined as:

TB is a
very
safe player. He also buddies through insults and posts in infrequently.

By the way, we're on Day 1 (specifically Page 20) and the parts where he was "off-topic" because two people were discussing the facts was when the two facts were most prevalently being discussed.

I don't think you're being intentionality bad here but I can't agree (or even understand with the buddying part) with anything that you were saying.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Poor word choice, meant scummy.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I will commonly use the words synonymously.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I will appease you once Frogger, only because I really really really want your vote off that stupid and horrible nancy wagon that no one can identify reasons for.
In post 136, Hiraki wrote:
To clarify, I don't think Nancy is 100% scum either. I can't tell based on her recent postings. I just think she's wrong. I'm going to stay on Transcend for the following:
In post 33, Transcend wrote:Actually no sorry scum telling in your first three posts is not gonna slide

You're GOING DOWN

In post 90, Transcend wrote:VOTE: momo
Can you explain why you would call out a SR so early and then vote with it so quickly? I would call it RVS if you did not defend it multiple times.
Post was ignored and Trascend is on the nancy wagon for (enter reasons here)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Darklyn didn't even realize that Frogger was already on the wagon.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 421, Green Crayons wrote:Getting brownie points by calling a list--a list already questioned by another player--BS
If this isn't safe, I would love to know what you think of what is safe.
In post 421, Green Crayons wrote:Super safe vote onto game's most popular wagon.
The only thing I took out of those posts were where you said "so scum"

Which is the only thing that actually implies that you think he's scum in those statements rather than just a safe player overall.
In post 473, Green Crayons wrote:- Also I don't care that TB posts infrequently in the abstract. It's what he posts when he does within the context of infrequently posting (so far, I understand he has V/LA on weekends).
OK but then you would question what he said in those posts, right? Because two of the things that you posted (i.e. "TB is safe" points) related to TB posting something that is safe relative to the context of the game rather than his own content.

I can't answer your third dash.

Riley's speech pattern was the most prevalent discussion at that time. From his Darklyn vote to the next post, there is an interval of an hour in which Momo came in and start being mad about it as he was in his earlier post. I don't think its unreasonable to talk about something relevant which I certainly believe is your point.

Now - I think if you're looking for ThinkBig to comment on the game, which is what I think you're trying to change your argument to, you'd have a lot more luck by just talking to him.

@Darklyn - YEAH FUCK US FOR ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME LOL
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 513, Green Crayons wrote:So I was interpreting your "safe" as in "conservative posting" (per your other comments about him not posting much), rather than in terms of him being safe in the substance of his posts (as I was using that term).
Either way is pretty meaningless in D1 with less than 20 pages down.

I said the latter because of your safe comments but I still don't think you're committed to that Think Big read after our current conversation.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 517, Green Crayons wrote:Let me know when we hit the magic number of pages that my suspicions suddenly have merit.
I'll join you then. As a reminder, I have already called my grievances against Think Big's play (mostly as a pressure opportunity).
In post 574, Rileycountant wrote:HIRAKI!!!! TB SAID THAT NANCY WAS YUCKY AND SHADE THROWINGSIES EARLIER!!! but he didn't follow up on that!!! in fact he hasn't talked 'bout nancy pansy at ALL!!!!! don'tcha think that's a lil scummy? I THINK IT'S BECAUSE HE WANTS TO AVOID THE SPOTLIGHT!!!!
Are you talking about this post?
In post 207, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 204, nancy wrote:I like your fake hydra synchronicity though.
Love the shades. This is all kinds of yuck.
Riley, that's not something you could ever vote on. Just because he didn't follow-up on a read doesn't mean a lot. It's the same reason why I don't agree with his reasoning on Darklyn. Now, if you want his opinions on Nancy, you could just ask him.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 434, Hiraki wrote:Addendum to the Hiraki tries to find nancy reasoning:
In post 265, RadiantCowbells wrote:sorry nancy but I'm obligated to bus you this game it's nothing personal I just want the sweet sweet towncred.
In post 293, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 292, nancy wrote:
I can't answer until he does more things without influencing what he'll do.
well fuck if this isn't the spoonful of sugar in the corn flakes
In post 413, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: nancy
(enter nothing here)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 409, Hiraki wrote:If you give me a solid reason to vote her, I'll join you.
In post 417, Hiraki wrote:Your best bet on this wagon is that because you believe I'm defending Nancy that if she flips scum, you have a 1-2 punch. I'm not defending her if the only accusation toward her play that I can find is anti-town logic rather than actual reasons.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 623, Transcend wrote:
In post 620, hapahauli wrote:Can you explain why you're so confident that nancy is going to flip mafia?

Have you played in any completed games with her before??
she's scummy

no
Reasons that Transcend thinks that nancy is scum:
In post 4, Transcend wrote:VOTE: nancy

you flipped scum without me

HOW COULD YOU
In post 12, Transcend wrote:oh no!!!

nancy's actually scum

You're GOING DOWN

In post 34, Transcend wrote:Oh but you sigged me now i want to move my vote again

Can you honestly tell me that my sr on you is just an illusion?
In post 79, Transcend wrote:She's scummy
In post 99, Transcend wrote:nancy's 10 was a bad reaction to my vote
WOW - I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. A REASON! GOOD THING WE'RE NOT ON PAGE 20!
In post 623, Transcend wrote:she's scummy
Trascend is on this wagon for a bad reaction on a FUCKING RVS VOTE.
In post 649, Rileycountant wrote:Hiraki: What it comes down to is that I simply don't believe nancy wrt her claims about the motivations/meaning behind some of the stuff she did, like switching from momo to Darklyn and back to momo.
I would like further explanation of this rather than a 2 sentence description of something that sounds much more complicated.
In post 664, RadiantCowbells wrote:What you have done is discredit the scumreads on her.
Why is this a problem? I've made it very clear that I will vote nancy if someone gives a good reason. I've examined her posts multiple times and cannot find something that is worth more of a vote than the people on her wagon who are cruising on this wagon.
In post 666, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like I know her play pretty decently and I see 0 reason to townread her.
If you're implying this is a meta read, can you give games? That would've been helpful 10 pages ago.
In post 668, momo wrote:
Despite everything
, I still think Transcend is town.
#2 right here.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 689, hapahauli wrote:
In post 687, momo wrote:After seeing Hiraki's full case on Transcend...just wow. I missed most of that stuff.

VOTE: Transcend
Do you think both nancy and transcend are mafia?
Can we agree that Momo is not reading the game at a decent level?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Yeah, there's 4 people voting you. You would have to FoS 4 people to FoS everyone voting you.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Hiraki »

Momo is VI. Stop it with that nonsense.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Hiraki »

oh great - 20 pages before I post from D1. Great

gret

grate
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 786, Rileycountant wrote:Hiraki, I owe you a Transcend re-eval and explanation of why nancy is a lying scumfuck and will pay up soon.
Plz pay.
In post 803, hapahauli wrote:Transcend and RileyAccountant are two mafia, go ahead and ship that.
I'm willing to believe this.
In post 863, Grendel wrote:Like, only the first point was associatives with horror. The rest of the stuff was independent from that.
So his flip does not influence your read in any way?
In post 886, Grendel wrote:Oh look, the classic, "Either you scum or bad town" line.
Good.
In post 886, Grendel wrote:Anybody that uses that argument to justify their reads is not good enough to discern who is and isn't a good player pal.
Bad - but this is what irks me. I would really like to draw attention to 886 in comparison to Grendel's prior post.
In post 886, Grendel wrote:
Darklyn wrote:
In post 873, Grendel wrote:I wish I got Darklyn lynched yesterday.

I can already tell that nobody is going to listen to me since hapa-guy flipped town. :/
hapa was your second strongest scumread and he flipped town. I'm town as well and I don't think Jaereed is scum either.

You're either scum pushing for mislynches or you suck at reading the game.
Oh look, the classic, "Either you scum or bad town" line.

Anybody that uses that argument to justify their reads is not good enough to discern who is and isn't a good player pal.
The second line is something created from the proofs in the first line. They might not be great but that's not the point. Grendel ignores that line and focuses on discrediting the second line about how the argument is bad based on the player rather than based off of the logic (which is OK at best).

Comparing right back to his case on Darklyn and the associative tells, Grendel states:
In post 863, Grendel wrote:Like, only the first point was associatives with horror. The rest of the stuff was independent from that.
How can you make that argument, where the player is not taking your entire case for granted, and then basically use a variation of that same argument against him? Glad that Frogger picked this up in 893.

I think a pressure wagon on Momo is literally the worst idea but I'm willing to see how it goes.
In post 932, Titus wrote:I am more surprised at JaeReed not pushing Grendel if he's preferred lynch.
Is this based on JaeReed as a player or on JaeReed's stated intent?
In post 976, Darklyn wrote:
In post 146, Grendel wrote:
In post 127, momo wrote:Yes but I have played on other sites so its chill.

I am not a newb.
Then don't act like lynchbait?

I think your town due to the fluidity at which you keep getting run up, but I do think you need to be more productive. Not just for your benefit, but for all of us.
Does anyone else think this post seems suspicious
Grendel is a coachy player.
In post 989, Transcend wrote:wait a minute i don't even remember if i scumread nancy this game or not

oh well
:roll:
In post 990, JaeReed wrote:You did.
Not a fan of this in context.

Accountant still owes me a Trascend re-eval because he didn't say what alignment Transcend was in like 10XX. I'm willing to hold off on that read because there's not a lot of confidence in that read from other players.
In post 1048, JaeReed wrote:You're not analyzing me at all, you're just flailing because you're caught and you're making blatant misreps because of it.
I think you're trying too hard to find nancyscum here from a town perspective.
In post 1071, Fro99er wrote:Neither has Hiraki
In post 1094, Transcend wrote:
In post 1092, nancy wrote:I don't bus.
Why would you say this if you're town
More reason to say this as town rather than scum.
In post 1099, Transcend wrote:The sentence: "i am town because i don't bus" does not make sense.
It'd be pretty sweet if she said that anywhere.
In post 1137, Rileycountant wrote:This could be a bus actually
I HATE this.
In post 1151, Fro99er wrote:town or scum bad?
Scum bad - will go over it in post-edits.
In post 1183, Fro99er wrote:that makes no fucking sense.
*very little sense
In post 1246, Fro99er wrote:It's pretty clear momo doesn't give two shits about finding scum.
Momo is VI.
In post 1261, momo wrote:
So is Nancy the day ending lynch. If so good.

If it is me. This is my deathbed post. When I flip town Vote Nancy. If I am night killed, vote Nancy.
Ultimate proof that momo is the worst lynch possible.

Will come back later to discuss Riley's case on nancy/whatever else I promised. Running out of time with this wall for today.

@nancy: if u wanna stop being such a fuccboi and keep calling me scum and keep making frogger and all think you're town then maybe you should stop playing these stupid process of elimination games
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1268, nancy wrote:
In post 1264, Hiraki wrote:Momo is VI.
Are you familiar with momo's scumgame?
No - that might change my opinion. Any links?
In post 1265, JaeReed wrote:What. That is literally one of the worst posts he could have made with masons alive. It makes no logical sense to think you'd be night killed here over myself or frogger.

VOTE: Grendel
Confused where you're coming from here.
In post 1267, nancy wrote:
In post 1264, Hiraki wrote:@nancy: if u wanna stop being such a fuccboi and keep calling me scum and keep making frogger and all think you're town then maybe you should stop playing these stupid process of elimination games
PoE is how I gamesolve, sorry.
PoE is quite alright in late-game and end-game but becomes pretty dull and not very reliable in the early game.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I'm lazy so I won't uphold my promise for today but I will 100% get to everything tomorrow. That being said, GC has solidified any doubt of a leaning SR.

Transcend/Titus/Grendel is where I'm at today tbh though the first is weakening because apparently I'm the only person who thinks he's scum at this point. I'm willing to forego that read until the end based off of crowd appeal.

Also hate the Titus vote even more because he made a huge big stink about how we have two options to play now and then threw them away a second later.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I later then said that you satisfied that part and I would discuss it but I'm looking for Transcend at this point.

Titus, you are correct about that point and I retract that part.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Hiraki »

I think Titus made it clear that he wants to play sheepysheep.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Hiraki »

Sorry, she - I really don't mean to make these mistakes.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Grendel scum is probably one of the most convincing arguments for nancy scum so I'm going to back-out of what I said earlier in trying to go through Riley's case.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I can explain, if you want? Would be lengthy.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Is that a meta thing?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Actually no, not important. Most of the evidence is on Grendel's side.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Hiraki »

For example:
In post 590, Grendel wrote:Nancy has been looking a lot like last game sans that stuff that caused me to hard town read her.
In post 590, Grendel wrote:Early in the day I thought Nancy vs Transcend had a lot of scum-scum interactions.
These two statements are in the same post.

Additionally, if you look at Grendel's reads-list:
In post 602, Grendel wrote:Momo Fro99er Rileycountant Hiraki RadiantCowbells nancy ThinkBig GreenCrayons Transcend JaeReed hapahauli Darklyn
Nancy is no. 6. However, before this, nancy is the player that Grendel has discussed with the most and has already claimed a pretty solid TR on. Instead of getting a green text, she's now yellow. This fits in with not making a splash more than follow-up reads.

Nancyscum also makes sense given the RC death theory. Either she's being framed really well right now or there's a little bit more than coincidence here.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1430, Hiraki wrote:I can explain, if you want? Would be lengthy.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Hiraki »

I talked about that today, in the morning, by the way. Maybe 12 hours ago.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Hiraki »

Vote: Grendel
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:56 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1495, Green Crayons wrote:I am shocked,
shocked
that momo wasn't the NK.
maybe he was but then he deflected it with his PR powers????????????????????????????????????///
In post 1496, Green Crayons wrote:Wrong person to ask.
Agreed.

Sorry to hear that Titus, hope everything is OK!

I...unfortunately...agree with Momo about Titus and will be riding that wagon today.

Vote: Titus

I have nothing to discuss with the people who want to lynch me until they start bringing actual logic to the table instead of fallible PoE.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1548, Titus wrote:
In post 1545, Hiraki wrote:I have nothing to discuss with the people who want to lynch me until they start bringing actual logic to the table instead of fallible PoE.
You used PoE in Double Day Unlimited.
The difference is immeasurable.

1) I used it when the game was at a standstill in order to propel the game (it worked)
2) My reads were extremely lucky and dead on in that game
3) I still had logic behind it - nancy hasn't talked about my play even once
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Hiraki »

I've called Titus/TB scum all game but uh sure i guess i just hopped on
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Hiraki »

And I'd love for you to quote me where I knock down cases because that's just not true either and that's coming from someone who loves to do that as a player - this game frankly has maybe two real cases that I can think of (Riley on Nancy; Frogger on someone) and I have barely commented on either.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (isolation #52) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Hiraki »

@GC - There's no defense there of nancy there. Half of those posts ask for the reasoning for the votes and the answers I get back are inline with the ones given but more on this at the bottom (post-editing here)

Honestly, I'm a little inclined to self-vote as anti-town as it is because there's no use in me trying to actually win this game with nancy and her PoE godliness. The game is apparently already decided.

Titus' case literally boils down to:

1) I've been posting in other places and not posting here (completely false and misconstrued)
2) I've used PoE before (when I've already argued that I've used it in a completely different way)

I need to address GC's points separately because they demonstrate why I think he's town but also that he's kind of going with the flow which isn't helping anyone.

In his first post, GC states the following:
In post 1553, Green Crayons wrote:I also think Hiraki is a good lynch because he's been super noncommittal except to knock down cases which is safe scum play (oh I see he's now voting Titus based off of my comment we shouldn't follow her, which I said because she's naming really bad lynches like me and Nancy, not because she's top of the scum list. lol).
We can knock this into two comments that need further addressing:

A) I've been noncomittal except to knock down cases
B) Titus comments

A - I think this is more important to identify because after posting all the stuff from my ISO (which I think is super fluff when you post all of that and then just write two sentences about it) but also because there's no reference to it in the explanation posts. So this is just fluff on me - I don't think it's scum-aligned but it's fluff.

A.2 - "Nancy defense posts"

I noted this above but you again said these were defense posts. Here are some posts that I made, in no necessary order, out of context, that you posted that were "defense" posts.

1) Can someone articulate anything that nancy has done that is actually scummy?

2) If you give me a solid reason to vote her, I'll join you.

3) How the FUCK is she supposed to defend herself if I can't even see the arguments she's supposed to defend against?

Again - someone could've quoted my posts and said "Well Hiraki, if you look at X, Y, and Z (these could be posts even - I just needed SOMETHING), this is why Nancy is scum"

But no one did that. That's my entire point. I don't think you can call asking for reasons defending as much as asking for reasons on why someone is town is scumhunting.

In hindsight, there is some defense but that's mainly due to very broad tells that usually aren't convincing (i.e. the Riley posts)

B - TB/Titus stuff

You are completely correct that I have not spoken about TB at length. It is hard to get a wagon started on someone who has 24 posts over the course of nearly 600 posts. I was pretty sure he was scum but there were other things to talk about that were more relevant. I'm not going to abandon my first SR (which everyone knew that day was Trascend) for TB. I abandoned it D2 just due to the fact that no one got on it and just no one was having it. Not to mention there was a bit of confirmation bias when both of the masons TR Transcend pretty hard.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #53) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Phoneposting, will go into Titus tomorrow - it's not a forest when I ask multiple times for reasons and no one answers. Again, I can't find cracks in a case if no case is ever presented.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #54) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Hiraki »

can i hammer myself? since no one cares this game?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Hiraki »

were you fucking scum reading me based off of my read on momo
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by Hiraki »

i feel much better
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (isolation #57) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by Hiraki »

that was sarcasm
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Hiraki »

someone hammer me - i have no want or reason to stoop down to anti-town/troll levels with a self-hammer but I'm not arguing with deaf people - I will flip VT

Transcend - I've gone over why I haven't multiple times so I'm glad you've taken those reasons into consideration.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (isolation #59) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Hiraki »

No, I am not. The two people who have the decency to tell me why they're voting me (even if we highly disagree with what actually happened) are GC and nancy.

I can't read your mind nor do your posts demonstrate your mindset.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (isolation #60) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Hiraki »

That's not the problem. It's not that it's "apparently" visible it is INvisible.

I have pushed for the scumteam of you/Titus/Grendel since D2 and I have no reason to stop now. If you really want me to play by your rules, I'd vote you by now but I have no intention of doing that because my read on you is conflicted with everyone else TRing you while you have a "apparently visible" mindset that includes clear coasting. I'm not sugar coated by whatever previous experiences you have with other players here.

Nancy's case on me right now is because I didn't do X, Y, and Z - which a genuine townie would do - I am scum.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (isolation #61) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Hiraki »

Also, just for when I die, if Transcend isn't scum / no one lynches him, lynch Momo because after some re-reads my VI read is waning based on his latest posts conjoined with his other posts.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (isolation #62) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Hiraki - your reads are not good but it's because Transcend doesn't play this way as scum. I can't be caring to explain my reads but yours are bad. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really just want to be lynched today so I don't have to deal with this anymore. Feel free to call it anti-town or whatever you want but I am just done with this game.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (isolation #63) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In very explicit detail.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1597, nancy wrote:@Hiraki you've been manufacturing silly cases on Towns all game while being a knightly posturepony
You went against my reads!!! Only SCUM disagree!!!! Townies agree with me!! PoE is god!!!!!
In post 1597, nancy wrote:you came out today defending GC in dialogue
you went against my scumreads!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - if you even think I SR'd GC once in this game, you can fuck off immediately - our discussion will literally end right there; but im sure that knowing who i read is scummy too because "real" town players don't do that or some bullshit
In post 1597, nancy wrote:you completely ignored Grendel all game except for like 2 sentences even when you had every reason not to.
you didn't talk about CONFIRMED SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - def lynch worthy because the PoE ball told me to
In post 1597, nancy wrote:Seeing as you've defended the other two scumspects
lololol
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1643, nancy wrote:I honestly fail to see how town!Hiraki could be so blind to the gamestate and still be stubbornly pushing bad reads
yeah lol how could PoE be wrong?????

Vote: Momo
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (isolation #66) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1619, Hiraki wrote:Also, just for when I die, if Transcend isn't scum / no one lynches him, lynch Momo because after some re-reads my VI read is waning based on his latest posts conjoined with his other posts.
you also apparently don't read the last few pages when you rise up either
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:15 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1643, nancy wrote:I honestly fail to see how town!Hiraki could be so blind to the gamestate and still be stubbornly pushing bad reads
In post 1647, Transcend wrote:shouldn't you be trying to get me or titus lynched????
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I need more time to gather my thoughts on this game. Don't expect anything fruitful from me until Friday at the earliest.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (isolation #69) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

someone said (i'm literally just not ready to come back into this part of the thread yet) that i was VI reading momo but i'd like to point out that i stopped VI reading momo a few days ago since no one thinks transcend is scum and my read is literally countered with other people going meta meta meta
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (isolation #70) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Hiraki »

which is why i want more time - if you want me to be 100% honest, I was focused on the endgame in another game but now this is my #1 focus - I will make a solid decision on where I am tonight
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (isolation #71) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1810, nancy wrote:
In post 1803, Hiraki wrote:which is why i want more time - if you want me to be 100% honest, I was focused on the endgame in another game but now this is my #1 focus - I will make a solid decision on where I am tonight
Elaborate on why you said Rileyc was scum!bad rather than town!bad?
I should've commented on this preemptively but I re-read what I wrote and thought it was very forced and I don't really believe it at all
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1813, nancy wrote:Also what made you reconsider your VI thing?
Late momo posting - especially his posting today. Perhaps its just me but that doesn't sound like the momo from before.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1812, nancy wrote:What do you think of their TR of Transcend?
Misread this one so I didn't answer - I think that's meta aligned unless I'm just wrong. Moreso Accountant than Riley talking. Part of The Accountant's posting literally states that Transcend is buddying reads but that would make no sense for scumTranscned. If that's not partially meta based, I have no clue what is.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Hiraki »

yeah but the reason that everyone was VI reading him was because this is what he does in town and scum games - it's not a compliment to say that he's a pretty unreadable player
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Like here's a scum game and a town game from momo

viewtopic.php?t=70799&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

viewtopic.php?t=70532&f=51&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

the dude spits the same nonsense each time (also dw, I am actively reading the game and also doing my due diligence to try and figure out my SRs are TRs since they are messy, just doing it at the same time)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Hiraki »

yeah but please don't because even though i'll be alive tomorrow i will 100% lose motivation to gather my thoughts over night
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Hiraki »

*give me another hour
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Hiraki »

OK 6 PEOPLE ALIVE

PRIOR READS

Rileycountant - TR
momo - VI
Darklyn - NULL
nancy - TR
Titus - SR
Transcend - SR

NOW WE'RE GOING TO SHUFFLE IT UP

SWITCH

Riley:

I really want to keep this TR because of Riley's play. I think it's been good this game and I think Accountant has helped supplement that. This read is not something that I am not sure about.

Momo:

I have a lot of problems with Momo that reflect with his playing style rather than the content he produced (which is also bad but relates more toward the VI tell)

Instead of going into everything, I'd like to highlight why I think that his play is more scummy as the game progresses rather than VI tells.

In early game, the Riley read is what really set me off as a VI rather than scum.
In post 668, momo wrote:Not really liking this Transcend wagon. Despite everything, I still think Transcend is town. Going to trust my gut.
If Momo flips red, I have a really really bad feeling that I was right all along.

BUT THEN
In post 687, momo wrote:After seeing Hiraki's full case on Transcend...just wow. I missed most of that stuff.

VOTE: Transcend
AND THE WORST PART IS THAT THIS IS INDECIPHERABLE AS A BUSS OR A BAD VOTE. LIKE I AM NOT COMPLIMENTING THIS PLAY BUT IT IS JUST IMPECCABLE. He's just so fucking all over the place and it's annoying.
In post 1261, momo wrote:When I flip town Vote Nancy. If I am night killed, vote Nancy.
This also makes it very hard to vote Momo but this is where things look forced.

Momo - can you give me a reads-list? I want to start there first.

Momo - NULL

Darklyn -

Much like Transcend, his content is weak and not very "visible" but there are just overall flaws in what he has been saying.
In post 586, Darklyn wrote:shitposting suits scum
I don't agree with this but that has a lot to do with Darklyn's own play and Transcend's play.

My biggest source for the TR comes from the Grendel SR. This was done very early on and is very consistent. It should also be noted that Darklyn's reads were:

- Transcend TOWN
- Grendel SCUM
- TB (now Titus) SCUM

Would love to see some of the replacement's opinions soon but I'm willing to never lynch this slot.

Darklyn - TOWN

Nancy -

One of the biggest reasons that I was not OK with any talk of nancy-scum was the dumb big wagon that was run up on D1 that had little to no reasoning behind it. In examination of the wagon:

Fro99er
Darklyn
Rileycountant
, Transcend, momo,
RadiantCowbells

There are two flipped town. I TR two and the other two are scum and null atm. Momo flip can help settle this as I could not dare believe that there was no scum on this wagon even if it was super early game.

I also think that nancy's SR on me (i.e. the one about Grendel's read on me - not the ones discussed yesterday) are completely valid and one of the many reasons that this isn't my best game, unfortunately.
In post 1597, nancy wrote:Actually go read this post if you're interested Transcend: viewtopic.php?p=8977708#p8977708
I'm lazy - can you tell me what I should be looking for here and what may have changed your read from this? (sorry if that question doesn't make much sense - can clarify if wanted)

I also think I can similarly articulate why Transcend is frustrated at you because of momo and not at me. You've been SRing him for the entire game but you're refusing to hammer? I doubt that I am the reason as I am pretty firmly on your PoE list. You even noted that Momo is at the top of Grendel's reads-list with me. If you're able to SR me for the same reasons, why aren't you able to SR him? I'm feeling much better about a Momo flip for associations more than anything.

My read is very conflicted. I also don't like how GC - which has little to nothing to do with your momo read - makes a difference.

(I am continuing with Titus but I really wanted to get this out before I said anything about the last two since they will require the most examination and it is a current ongoing topic)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Transcend:

I think most of this game hasn't been very townie of Trascend and his main motivator for saying that he's doing a bad job is very appealing (the fact that Riley is saying most of what he wants to say).
In post 567, Transcend wrote:I have no factual idea why nancy is being townread by literally anyone
Do you still believe this?
In post 618, Transcend wrote:is nancy not burning today? if not then momo or hap can burn.
I HATE this.
In post 989, Transcend wrote:wait a minute i don't even remember if i scumread nancy this game or not

oh well
AHHHH

Another problem arises that Transcendence TR'd me early on and asked me about my nancy "TR" but never engaged me when I asked for reasoning on why nancy should be lynched. Looking at Transcend's ISO, I STILL have no reason why nancy was a wagon target.

@Riley i need ur help and guidance - how the FUCK can you TR Transcend????

Titus -

In order to start here, we gotta go back to ThinkBig. In a re-read, I have no idea why I had such a hard-on for TBscum. I wish I expanded more on that tbh.

Quite honestly most of my Titus read was on TB (I know, very shitty of me).
In post 1746, Titus wrote:I need to redo something. I really thought it was GC Hiraki.
Can you talk about this more?

Titus is a TR atm.

Which means my preferred lynch order which will prob end the game is momo->nancy OR transcend
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1847, nancy wrote:Here's the thing Hiraki. Who is scum on the momo wagon? Why are they just blindly rushing a bus through?

I think momo is Town because while his ISO sucks there is emotionality and reactivity in there that I wouldn't expect from scum.
Yeah but before you had no problems with this wagon. I can understand the first point but the second point is in direct opposition of what you've said before.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I can post dozens of posts where you have explicitly wanted momo dead in some way or fashion
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Hiraki »

As much as I want momo dead too, I would love feedback before anything else.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Hiraki »

OK but go with me here nancy

If Transcend is scum, wouldn't Riley be much more logical than Titus?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Because Transcend has actually said that he is ripping off Accountant's reads (I'm still using their names synonymously with their hydra unless otherwise made clear)

Return to “Completed Open Games”