Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 4, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 3, Realeo wrote:FIRST
Dammit!

VOTE: Realeo
VOTE: Alchemist - He's gotta be scum one of these games. He's not going to be town every game!!!
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:32 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 13, Alchemist21 wrote:
If I ever do roll scum in a game with you I'll have to make sure to pay you back for Micro 725. :twisted:
Hehe, good luck with that ;) You're going need a long con plan to get me back for that one. Also the last run of this set-up I actually called out the entire scum team rather early but other townies either did something that caught my eye more or I second guessed myself in the reads. So this time around, when I start pegging people, they're going to be ran up the damn wall fully this time. No backing off hard reads this run.

Also this time around if I were mafia, I could just nightkill people rather than pull a "Hey, we got them cornered guys, so they had to put 3 townies up on the block" Hehehe, that was a risky move on my part, but so worth it.

Anyway, I gotta prepare for class. This time around I won't be as talkative as before (maybe) because of classes ongoing. But I feel bad for scum this game, I notice a lot of new faces to this duo. If Alchemist is town this game, you fucked mafia, you completely fucked. :lol:
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 17, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 15, Realeo wrote:
In post 9, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: CommKnight
This guy was one of the people who sank me hard last time we played.
Are you going to crumb for your traitor?
No, for three reasons:
1: I'm Town.
2: The Traitor already knows the identities of the Mafia members.
3: If I were Mafia, my first move would be to recruit the Traitor.
VOTE: Assemble

"The Traitor Mafia"
"If I Mafia Traitor" Look at capital lettered words

He is scum, he crumbed. Get him guys... oh wait, let's wait for him to claim PGO...
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:43 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 42, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 35, UnaBombaH wrote:OK, I need a new vote.
Luca likes Suikoden, so I can't vote there anymore...

VOTE: Duckworth

Serious vote.
You've got a serious bare vote on a guy who hasn't confirmed yet?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Unabombah
This deserves more attention. That naked vote is ew.

"In post 76, Chip Butty"]

Were you being serious here? I took this as RVS. I mean, crumbing mafia by using capitals is paleo. I'm pretty sure nobody does that now.[/quote]

Of course I wasn't. Releo already pointed it out. I'm making fun of him.

UNVOTE:

Also....

@Alch

Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:56 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 128, Realeo wrote:
@CommKnight
Are you genuinely indifferent with every shit that happens? The last time you posted was page 5 and in that post it seems you're still in RVS mood?
Not indifferent. Just not had the time to organize my thoughts fully on the current interactions. I have a few reads, but I want to see some of it play out a bit more before I can commit to them as they are currently swaying between both sides. One side says this, the devil's advocate in me says another possibility is more likely the truth.

But mostly just not had time to post what I think. Tomorrow I got plenty of free time between most of my classes so I should be able to post what I think then.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by CommKnight »

At least Mulch is reducing his posts to about 2 per session roughly instead of a full page of one-liners and causing 5+ fastposts for anyone trying to actually post content.

I planned to read fully up tonight so I could comment on something but I really don't have enough time to get through Mulch's spoiler tonight. Literally gotta be up in just over 5 hours and then when I'm at school I can get this done up tomorrow morning.

But I agree with Realeo. I too am finding I'm TR'ing people a bit too quickly. Nothing solid yet, but getting more TR's than FOS's. Maybe that's a good thing and this might be one of those games I nail scum mostly on D1 again. But I'll second guess myself like I always do.

Without trying to stay up too late, again, I'll say that 4 people sit currently in my TL's with only two on the scummy side of things.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 174, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 172, Realeo wrote:Don't worry. I don't expect everybody to be clever.
Every time I've seen someone wallpost on 'philosophy of mafia', they've been scum.
Every time I hear stupid arguments to say someone is scum, the one making the argument has been scum.

See how easy that is? I know crazy that Realeo actually takes the time to explain out his train of thought and his own philosophy. He actually just got a bit higher in my TR's because of it.

Then the next little bit, it's obvious you're not even trying to read. "30 mins of my life I won't get back" Really? Because if you're playing Mafia, you're going to have many hours of your life you won't get back. Welcome to the forum game. It's not going to be a coaster.

But here's something else, my read on you has been in the red for a while now. But this last bit and even Realeo, one of my TL's that have hopped into a TR, has noticed. You've been skipping over stuff. Important stuff. That is something that scum do every single game. Or at least it comes off that way because they are intentionally trying to misrepresent something.

VOTE: Chip - My first serious vote of the game.

Also I'm awake. I'm tired as all shit. But I'm awake, so going to compile my reads thus far. I'm glad I could let a bit of this play out because I don't think my reads would be as good as they are currently if I were to interject myself earlier or place a serious vote earlier than now.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:20 am

Post by CommKnight »

So going through this one at a time.

Assemblerotws
- He's not being as serious as he was when he was mafia. It's sorta early, but I'm comfortable leaving him in TL for now.

Realeo
- As mentioned before he was already in my TL's. His recent play has gotten him in my first TR. He's not being as opportunistic as I'd believe him to be if he had an ulterior agenda to push.

Chip Butty
- His tone and posts so far are coming off as sorta try-hardy and like that he has to be serious all the time this game to prevent town's eyes to fall upon him or his potential partners. particularly has me thrown aback a bit. Throughout the entire RVS stage he reads as being careful of when the game is about to go in serious mode and 76 reads to me as Assemble being a potential partner that I voted and it got him worried. Then his latest bit with Realeo of not even reading what Realeo said has dipped him into a SR. His play reads scum to me.

GameNBurger
- This is mostly gut from previous game with him, but he reads as trying to figure people out. So currently he feels genuine in actually wanting to solve some posts. Comfortable with TL for now.

ironstove
- Neutral, this guy literally has ONE post.

IceGuy
- Neutral. Nothing he's said has really impressed me in any way. But nothing has really popped out at me to say he's scum either. His push on grapes was awful though and he should feel bad about that one. In the same post as voting grapes he said "On the other hand, I'm not completely convinced that grapes is scum; I have this nagging feeling scum is sitting amongst the lurkers and laughing at how we're attacking ourselves." If this was your true feelings, a simple FOS of grapes would've done. However, even while thinking grapes isn't mafia, you voted him. So maybe the read is more null-scum than null-town. But it's still more neutral than null-scum so... that's what I think of IceGuy currently.

Luca Blight
- Another neutral. But I do like how he also noticed IceGuy's little "disclaimer" when voting grapes. If IceGuy is scum, Luca would gain some townie points for pointing it out when he didn't need to draw attention to it. (I mean I would've brought attention to it still, but he did it before this post which gives him some points if Ice is scum).

Duckworth/Riddleton
- 3 posts total. Nothing of substance. Neutral, but with how low they're laying, more toward null-scum. The difference between him and ironstove is that ironstove posted once and then left, these posts are sorta spread out to prodge but not add anything.

Mulch/Smoothblue
- SmoothBlue only got in one comment before being replaced. Of my experience with Mulch, I can't place a read on him yet. So for now neutral. I know the first time I played with him he spammed the thread like no tomorrow (had about 70 posts per day according to his profile at the time in case anyone is wondering just how much, which if you factor in wait time to join a game and it being his first game, that is a LOT of posts). He ended up being scum but he annoyed everyone. But he seems to have taken the advice of people who weren't being asshats to him and has settled down considerably. Which adds to not being able to read him yet because now that experience of him being scum is nulled by the drastic change in both activity and tone.

Alchemist21
- Null-Town. I want to say he's town this game. He's one of the most level-headed players I've played with and if he's town, he does a better job explaining my train of thought sometimes than even I do. At least in a way people can understand. The game we were joking about earlier was a game I deceived him as scum though and played a bit on his read of me to get the scum team through a day where I put myself on the lynch block with himself and one other. However, I'd assume if he's scum this game he'd be looking for payback for that game and thus would play in a way to trick my read on him. He's not stupid and I doubt he'll slip if he's scum. But for now, based on play and what I can currently work with, I'll say null-town. I'd be crazy to let him slip into my TR's this early on without being vetted a bit more.

grapes
- He has had reads a bit too quickly on many people and I believe that because of this he is actually being genuine. He's not trying to bullshit anyone. I believe he's just trying to sort people quickly and compared to Chip, his sorting feels a lot more genuine. So definitely a TL here.

CommKnight
- Obvious scum is obvious. Lynch him guys, he's making a wall post and having reads on everyone. This guy can't be trusted. 100% scum. Also OLT. He crumbed OLT! He's scum!

UnaBombH
- Currently a SL. His posts thus far have been scum-marining. His naked vote was bad. More focused on what people think of him rather than expressing his thoughts on others.

Finally,

PMysterious
- This is the mafia traitor. He helps kill people off at the end of each day and night and also knows who mafia is. I say maybe keep him around long enough for him to out mafia for us.

Alright, in case people didn't notice, two of my "reads" are jokes. But the rest are serious. It's where my train of thought is currently.

I think 4 TR/TL and 2 SR/SL is pretty good at this stage in the game. Most of my nulls have a null-_____ attached to them. I think between Una and Chip, we'll have one scum at least if not two. Won't be lynching in my TR/TL's today though. Only Nuls and SR/SL.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:22 am

Post by CommKnight »

I mean you complained about not getting back 30 mins? I just dumped about 50 mins into that one post. I've been writing it since my vote placement. So don't complain to me about time.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:36 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 195, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 186, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 185, Realeo wrote:No. I am saying Luca's case on Iceguy is reachy but I gave him a pass for reasons in that post.
Okay, so your pedit was to change 'Iceguy - Chip Butty' to 'Iceguy - Luca', not to 'Luca - Chip Butty'? I found that far from clear.
@CK: if I'm not reading how did i get confused by this. I maintain it wasn't clear what his pedit intended.
- Releo quotes Luca. Accidentally types in "IceGuy -- ChipButty"
- He pedits that "IceGuy -- ChipButty" to be "IceGuy -- Luca", the person he was initially quoting.

Then you go off on a tangent not being able to see that? I seen that the moment I seen the edit when the initial quote and comments didn't quite make sense when Luca and IceGuy have been looking at each other.

But of course, if you weren't actually reading the content fully and only skimming through, you would've just noticed your name and misinterpreted it.

But hey, that's just the slip I noticed. Maybe Realeo doesn't agree. But I think it's pretty damning that you didn't notice it was a name-mistake and not actually meant for you. Something you would've or should've noticed if you fully read his post, which you would've fully read it if you are town.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:47 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 199, Chip Butty wrote:And how about that link? Can you back up your claim about Realio's posting style, or not?
I never said I had a link. Looks like another post your eyes "glazed over" conveniently.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:53 am

Post by CommKnight »

Asking me for a link I never claimed to have is reaching. Then to claim I never read it when you asked me specifically when I never said I had a link? Yeah...

Also here's that straw you were looking to grasp.

Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:18 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 274, Realeo wrote:Do you know that mafiascum is the only forum where my joke delivery rate is literally 0%?
0.1%. My sarcasm/jokes tend to fly over heads so I tend to pick up on jokes on here.

*Refer to my Alchemist, Assemble and Mulch jokes*

(Currently in class but won't be able to get around to this until I get home tonight. I have to finish a proposal after class, just checking up on this to keep up to date).
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:27 am

Post by CommKnight »

I'd prefer Chip/Una at this point. Both are at the lowest of the scale currently and both are likely scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 427, IceGuy wrote: Also, there are no jokes in Mafia, just as there are no facts. Every word can be analyzed.
Welcome to a VI read.
In post 437, GameNBurger wrote:
Comm writes a well structured read list. Please everyone copy this.
I just don't have time to fuck around with read lists. I will say what I believe and why when I can. Plus it's much easier for me to put everything together at once during free time. Otherwise I can get a few lines out only when I'm busy.

On a side note, had a very successful day today in what I'm working on plus had my first date in over 2 years now. Which was nice since I got zilch time for that stuff usually.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:32 am

Post by CommKnight »

VOTE: Una

It's time to put someone to L1 and go for a claim. Also I'm only comfortable with Una or CB today. The rest seem like lazy lurker cases/easy mislynches.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 585, ironstove wrote:I'll hammer whoever you guys want, send me in coach!
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:58 am

Post by CommKnight »

Aside from Realeo the wagon on Ice Guy is filled with non-townie players. So I'm going to stick to my guns and stay on Una. Obviously they're trying to divert away from Una.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:08 am

Post by CommKnight »

I know right? It's almost like I'm not willing to wagon onto someone that most of my neutral/scumleans are voting. It's like damn man. I better back up and reconsider how I read everyone else voting an easy target.

Ice Guy is an easy lynch, almost too damn easy. There's been resistance against Una though and I suspect we'd get more from lynching Una than Ice.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:45 am

Post by CommKnight »

So... After a shitty last-minute quicklynch onto a town player, a vig shoots a shitty shot at another town member. At least we have a confirmed vigilante active I guess. Out of 5-8 possible VTs we are now down to 2-5 as well. If my math is correct (hint: IT IS), then we have one more mislynch if we make use of the vig tonight to avoid MYLO. Which means before the end of today, we NEED a pool of 3 max people for the vig to shoot into and leave it up to them to decide which of the three is most likely scum. That MUST be decided before the day ends.

(grapes, Alchemist21, Iceguy, Luca Blight, Chip Butty, Assemblerotws, Duckworth)

^ The wagon. IceGuy and Duckworth are dead. (Which Duckworth should not have been able to hammer himself, he's bloody town!!! That's anti-win con!!!)

There's not one person on this wagon that was innocent as far as the mislynching went. They all rushed it within the final hours. Scum obviously was on it (as it'd have to be Una, Mulch and myself if this was a completely town wagon) and also this would be a bad town if it were only scum + Game that didn't vote for Duck.

Anyway, what I'm getting at here, this wagon is the group we're lynching from and from which I suggest we create the pool of 3 to shoot into.

So living members of the wagon are: grapes, Alchemist21, Luca Blight, Chip Butty and Assemblerotws. That's a group of 5, which means lynch one, pool of 3. Only one of them is going to be safe tonight. The remaining 3/4 will not. So perhaps to create the pool for our vigilante, we hunt for the towniest one who got on a stupid wagon.

I assume the vigilante agrees with my train of thought since IceGuy was on the wagon and mafia would want those off the wagon dead.

Also I'm in class at the moment and will be busy for a while today. So tonight I'll get into this a bit more. But this was a bad lynch.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:05 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 598, CommKnight wrote:I know right? It's almost like I'm not willing to wagon onto someone that most of my neutral/scumleans are voting. It's like damn man. I better back up and reconsider how I read everyone else voting an easy target.

Ice Guy is an easy lynch, almost too damn easy. There's been resistance against Una though and I suspect we'd get more from lynching Una than Ice.
^ Also I said this. Ice Guy was "too easy".

Also Una's PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD MARK IT DOWN UNA. Because Ice flipped town. Now what do you say?

- A21's vote on Duck, Sept 30th, 7:33pm my time zone.
- Assemble's vote, excluding Duck's hammer, this was at Sept 30th, 11:28pm my time.

So aside from grape's initial vote whenever it was, the 2nd vote and 2nd last vote are all placed in under 4 hours.... Like I said. THIS is where we're looking today. This wagon was all kinds of bad.

- Game's final reads list. Just note it because it might've got him killed.

Also top of page 26 and downward, grapes, Chip and Una I am unimpressed by.

I say come for me scum. I dare you to try to lynch me.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:43 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 762, UnaBombaH wrote: One of Alch/Comm might have to be scum at this point - yesterday I thought it was Comm, but now I'm back to 50/50 because of Ice's flip.
What Assemble said, and LOL. Riiight. Gotta be me or Alch right, at least one of us.

VOTE: Una

I wanted you dead yesterday and then the quick-lynch happened on Duck. You're not escaping this time.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by CommKnight »

1.) Wait for Una to at least claim, hammering before Una's next post (which should be a claim and if it isn't auto-lynch), then that person that hammers should be shot tonight.

2.) Unless anyone has any objections or a reason to scumread me, I say let me pick the pool since I haven't done anything unreasonable or jumped the gun today. The pool will be of 3 people total. Assuming the vig is in this pool, then at least they have two choices, if not, then they have 3.

Now the pool I think should be:

- Chip Butty (Scummy play here and there + being a member of the bad quicklynch yesterday, he has earned his spot on this pool 10 times over).
- ironstove (Has done nothing for us. Scum won't kill him and he could potentially be traitor acting useless so scum don't kill him and we might not lynch him).

Third is conditional on Una's flip.

- If Una = town, Luca Blight. If Una = scum, grapes. (This is due to Luca's position and grapes initially pushing for a lynch away from Una).

So there you have it, those are my 3 picks for the pool. If there's no objections, I think the vig should roll with that. I do believe 100% there's scum in these 3 (I know there's 4, but the 3rd is conditional and there will be scum in the of the final 3 of the pool).
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by CommKnight »

This post is mechanic speculation, ignore it if you wish, but I did one for the last run of this game and it at least helped myself out. But in case I am to die, it might be useful for others.

Now the last run of the game, the mafia picked 2 PRs and left the traitor unrecruited. Which was smart for a few reasons. The major one being that they could avoid the Goon Cop. (Traitor and PRs were undetectable). Last time they picked JOAT and Rolecop. Which helped them find our PRs and avoid tracking and our bodyguard.

So let's look at all the options.

Town PRs: Goon Cop, Role Blocker, Innocent Child, Tracker, Bodyguard, Vigilante.

Scum PRs: Bulletproof, Rolecop, JOAT, (day chat), (recruited traitor).

So we actually know two things about this set-up so far. There is a Vigilante and there is no Innocent Child.

Which means possible unknown town PRs are now Goon Cop, Role Blocker, Tracker, Bodyguard. AT LEAST one of these 4 exist. If it's similar to last game as far as mafia choices, there should be 3/4 of these left, plus any Goon Cop will be essentially useless (their "clears" won't matter). Roleblocker, Tracker and Bodyguard are the 3 that we're hoping for here. Bodyguard could protect the Vig if they're forced to out. Or at the very least prove a JOAT exists. So I say don't rely 100% on Bodyguard protecting you if you're outed. Strongman ability would take you out if they were smart enough to pick Rolecop/JOAT duo. Which also means Tracker could miss JOAT on a single night! But Roleblocker would be useful if we manage to block a kill.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Also Chip, is there any REAL opposition to my suggested pool. Like do you really think you're that well town read right now to avoid any pool being put on the table?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Honestly this is why Realeo isn't being considered for this pool. Because he's calling CB out on his shit. Definitely not scum buddies this game those two. So if one flips scum, the other is town.

Also I love how CB is trying to point to me and act like I'm saying it's only me that shouldn't be in the pool when he's the one trying to add more people to it.

Realeo
ironstove
Mulch
CommKnight
UnaBombaH

^ Just gonna point out this is all the people currently alive that didn't vote for Duck. I even put ironstove on the pool and that's because he's done fuck all.

Mulch and Realeo are really the two I'm not looking at and I still think Alchemist is probably not scum yet. Would need something more damning on him to make me think otherwise.

Hell, I'm not even considering Assemble either.

But hey, my pool is the pool with everyone but me.

Hey CB, do us a favour. Either case me as scum or shut up about it man. We're trying to actually limit the pool to find scum, not keep it as "IT CAN BE ANYONE OF US!!!!" Like let's just go sit down in a dark basement and play some CLUE.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 845, Realeo wrote: It's cringeworthy, indeed.
Is it really though? If we were making a pool of 3 locked. Would you really even consider me in the top 3 choices to shoot? Let's not kid ourselves here. I am trying to make the pool list because I'm not really on anyone's top 3 for any pool list to shoot into. So until someone wants to come forward and case me as scummy to put me in the top 3, I do not see a single problem with leaving myself out of it. On top of that, CB has had a problem with anything I suggest that might point to him or a potential buddy. But until he presents an actual case as to not follow what I suggest, it's basically trying jump into the ocean and hoping to make a tsunami.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:51 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 873, ironstove wrote: So if una flips scum, I would think mulch, commknight, or realo could be scum based on amount of resistance generated by them to save una.

[snip]

So with that said, if una flips scum, I'm feeling a commknight lynch and one could make the point that chip and I are most likely town because of this 'attempt' to direct the vig.

Tell me if anything I said sounds crazy. I don't think so, I don't have rabies.
Really now. If Una flips scum, lynch/shoot the guy who is pushing for an Una flip and has been since Day 1 before people, including yourself, switched to quicklynching town.

But you know, if Una is scum, I must just be bussing him right?

This is why I put you in the pool. You're not even paying enough attention to the game to catch THAT. Contribute more please, in my games with Lang, he has contributed more than you have and he's always annoying.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:01 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 876, ironstove wrote: Also, I'd like commknight to provide an explanation for why he thinks grapes should be shot if una is scum and luca should be shot if una is town. How are you drawing that association between those players? I'd like you to break down your thought process on why that is the case.
If Una is scum, grapes would be guilty of bring the lynch over to Duck and egging people on to join that shitty wagon. Biggest reason I can think of is to protect his buddy who was one of the other wagons.

If Una is town, grapes would not be guilty of that so much as Luca would be guilty in position on the wagon and generally going for the first mislynch scum!Luca sees happening.

It's really not that hard to see.

But what locks me onto this now is the continued shade throwing in my direction after suggesting this. First shade was cast when Duck claimed to be mafia, "Well CK must be scum". Now it's the same story after Duck flipped town and I am presenting a reasonable choice for 3 to shoot into. Our roleblocker/bodyguard/tracker can check into the other people.

Also LOL at how quickly the Una wagon just dissolved AGAIN. No resistance? Fucking bullshit. We're at least getting a claim out of him today. You guys didn't even wait for a claim before hopping off. Either some very bad town or people don't want Una put in the spotlight for that claim.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:03 am

Post by CommKnight »

@Mulch, do you agree with my pool of 3 for the vig to shoot into?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:05 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 896, Mulch wrote:
In post 895, CommKnight wrote:@Mulch, do you agree with my pool of 3 for the vig to shoot into?
Chip/iron/Luca/grapes I thought? Pool of 4?

Dislike the grapes part. Otherwise amazing
Pool of 3 after Una's flip. Luca/grapes is pending on Una's alignment. So the final pool will be of 3.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:10 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 898, Mulch wrote:
In post 897, CommKnight wrote:
Pool of 3 after Una's flip. Luca/grapes is pending on Una's alignment. So the final pool will be of 3.
Which for which allignment?
grapes if Una = scum.
Luca if Una = town.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:15 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 902, Mulch wrote:
In post 900, CommKnight wrote: grapes if Una = scum.
Luca if Una = town.
I just feel Luca Is objectively scummier than grapes. Why grapes if unah scum, not fighting if just curious.
Because if Una is scum, grapes potentially was trying to divert the wagon away from Una D1 and caused the mislynch. If Una was town, there was no reason for him to divert it away from town.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 916, Alchemist21 wrote: Comm is definitely a big-dick type of player though.
Well we could get into details here Alchemist, but I do not believe they'd be appropriate for this forum. :giggle: :lol:

But onto some serious notes here.

Honestly my top 3 scum reads right now is: Una, Chip and Iron. Like I'm almost willing to bank on this but that'd be too easy, I could see 2 of them definitely being scum though.

As far as grapes and luca go. They're not necessarily on the top scum reads, but they aren't exactly pinging town either.

- Vote count 1.6. Multiple people on Una, but both grapes and Luca are on two now confirmed town.

- Luca's post seems weird to back away from Una like that if Una is really town.

- Chip's post is bad as well. Was willing to lynch two people both now confirmed town over Una.

Una is today's lynch by the way. Not sure if people realize it, but Una has not claimed nor spoke since being put at L1. Yet people are willing to back off? No, we need information and a very possible scum lynch today. Una gives us way more reads than say Iron, grapes or any other person.

Part of it is gut, but part of it is intuition on the vibe going on. If Una is scum, my bet is both grapes and Chip, one at least is 100% scum with Una based on interaction.

Luca, I don't see him distancing himself from voting Una if he was a buddy, at least not posting about it publicly.

But anyway, people need to remember, the pool has 3 people either way. Which means the vig gets to pick between 2-3 people. 2-3 people in which a lot of townies agree are scummy/not very townie. It might not necessarily be YOU that dies, there's two others the vig can decide for themselves.

Honestly, I think I know who the vig is already. If scum haven't figured it out by now, they're going to have a baaaaad time. We'll see if I'm right when flips begin, but I think I am right.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by CommKnight »

UNVOTE:

Let me put forth a theory. Alchemist, Realeo and I are spared to create a "town bloc". Perhaps there is someone else who was trying to enter the bloc. Now this would actually lead me to look at Alchemist in him wanting to get payback for our last game together. Plus this game he doesn't quite seem as involved or in depth as he was in our last two games together where he was town both times.

We have plenty of time to still work some things out, but I'm still comfortable with Chip and Iron being in the pool. Just questioning whether to go through with lynching Una and aiming for grapes or Luca for now.

But I think Alchemist, Realeo and Mulch are all off the table today. That at least lowers the pool to 6 right now. If I put Iron and Chip off the table and maybe even just say Una is the third for the pool and leave those 3 up to the vig to shoot. Then we lynch into Assemble/Luca/grapes. Either way, with 6 main suspects on today's agenda, I think if we do 3 in the lynch pool and 3 in the vig pool. it'd be better for us.

Does anyone disagree with that?

If not, then the question is, who should we leave to the vig to decide in and who should we leave for the town to decide in.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:50 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 975, UnaBombaH wrote:
Who here STILL thinks I'm the only reasonable lynch for today?

I have three votes on me as of now, but it feels like people are not even trying to find reasonable scumreads outside of me.
Is it because I'm not straight up falling in to the generic mold of trying to force a 1v1 once I'm pressured?
Also to note:
I am not going to claim today even if you put me back to L-1
, because it would only help scum (as would lynching me).

I realized that if you lynch me today, our vig hits town, and scum successfully NK's, we are technically always at a LyLo (even if a Traitor hasn't been recruited, they know their teammates and would assumedly assist in a quickhammer? Haven't seen a situation like that before, but assume it would work like that.)
Well... now... it's not moving.

VOTE: Una - No intent to claim = scum claim. Not putting up with petty bullshit like "I'm not claiming because it'd only help scum HUE HUE HUE". No, you're claiming this time or eating rope.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:09 am

Post by CommKnight »

UNVOTE: - Biggest thing now bothering me is Realeo's latest posts being weird and Alchemist not being too active in this.

Stack The Deck (Last time around I played it). Check it for what scum picked and generally the way kills and lynches went.

I am gonna be silent for a little bit. My car hydroplaned last night and still trying to get stuff worked out so I can go to school still... Luckily no one was injured, just very very sore.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:37 am

Post by CommKnight »

Just got off the phone with insurance and at least they'll supply me with a rental and all I gotta worry about is the gas. So that is a huge amount of stress off the shoulders for school purposes.

Realeo's recent posts have been really short. I don't just mean length wise either. It doesn't feel like he's putting himself into the posts as much as he was. Not sure if it's because he's busy or something else. But if I were to compare his posts currently to other users. It feels like something you'd see from Transcend, Vedith or another shallow poster. It's a bit hard to explain, but the posts feel out of character for him.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Mulch, unfortunately not all my experiences have been on site and I can't even find the main forum I use to play on (kinda wondering if they had to shut their doors for good, I know the playerbase was slowly dwindling by the time I had to give it up for a while).

So most of the experience I can refer to, I can't link to and it's not all on this site. But it's very widely accepted (or at least use to be) that refusal to claim = rope. Because scum can't come up with a fake claim so they just refuse to claim in general and say "It's bad for everyone if I claim" or something along those lines. Bad town also did this, but they were labeled bad town for a reason. It's sorta like professional communication. You might know what you are and what you're talking about. But you have to assume no one else does (and doesn't more times than not because we're not omniscient). So refusing to claim is a very scummy move.
In post 1026, Alchemist21 wrote:Prod received.

Did anyone else enjoy the Battlefront II Beta this past week?

As for Una's "clarification" to my point I pointedly didn't respond to it because I thought it was obvious how bad it was and didn't feel like arguing with scum about why they're scum.

He
still
tried to claim he was only hypothetical with that Mulch Townread despite explicitly stating he was Townreading him, and his evidence that he wasn't actually Townreading Mulch is that he disagreed with Mulch's reads. Dude needs rope, plain and simple.
Yes, I enjoyed the Battlefront II Beta. Man oh man, I need to figure out the point system better for unlocking the super units. Because here I'll be using my assault class and getting everyone with grenades, shotgun and suppression gun fire, have the most kills in the game and still someone has like triple my points (on the Naboo map). I ended up preordering the game. The campaign alone was what was gonna get me. Them not having campaign last time sorta made the value much lower for me to enjoy it. Still would've liked to see some version of galatic conquest though like from the original Battlefront II, but oh well, it's DICE for ya.

Not sure I follow, mind linking the posts so I can see what ones you're talking about with the important bits highlighted?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Ah damn, well the times I am talking about is usually when I'm playing as droids. Not sure where they're getting the points from. I've killed disruptor carriers but they still outpace me in points on my own team. XD

Also I like the fact that each time you spawn in you actually spawn in with up to 3 others to create your new temporary squad with boosted xp (Oooh that might be a reason too).

We still have time left to decide the vote, but right now it's still hovering over Una. Unless we can get a better case to follow and not just emotional stuff.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1066, Luca Blight wrote:Grapes - so if Una is Town, you think me and Comm are scum partners despite the fact he's been trying to direct the vig fire onto me if Una flipped Town?

And what is it about my recent posts that make you feel I could be scum?

^ This peaks my interest a lot.

VOTE: grapes Seems to be afraid of Una flipping red and grapes being the one in the vig pool.

Plus Una I think deserves one more day to prove himself.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1071, Luca Blight wrote:
If Una is Town then Alch would be a clear scumread for me.
And if Alch is town?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by CommKnight »

See that's what got me. I think Una still stands a good chance of being scum and would be the best informational lynch right about now. Because there's some clear sides drawn on him.

But something is nagging me about people using Una in a weird way that they might be pushing multiple mislynches. (Picture a scenario where Una is town and myself AND Alch are town. Then look at how others are positioning themselves in it).
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Oh really chip? 2 scum in Bloc B? Is that because it's not your bloc?

What I find hilarious is that even from your own bloc thoughts. 3 from your bloc was on the mislynch. Only 2 from the bloc you put me in. So are you saying your bloc is going to cause more mislynches like the last spectacle?

I find it amusing when you have probably 2 townies being paranoid about the obv!Town of the game and being strung along by the actual mafia.

Iron, grapes, Chip and Una are the 4 I wouldn't mind lynching into today. Town is screwed if these 4 are actually town.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #44) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1115, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 1114, Chip Butty wrote:The bottom line on the d1 lynch is Duck looked scummy. There's no getting away from that. You are way overemphasising its significance, and have been all day.
Care to explain how Duck was scummy instead of just lurking?
^ This.

Legit. The wagon was horrible. It was prime example of a bad rushed lynch. You were on the wagon. Stop trying to make excuses for helping to lynch a zero info and non-scummy lynchee.

It gave us absolutely nothing. A VT flip, no associations, nothing, nada, zilch, zero, negative. It was bad. For a Day 1 lynch, you WANT information from it, not just pot-shotting at people because they lurked the day away (and not even as bad as Iron whom you have not once even bothered to go after Chip).

Like I'm sitting here waiting for you to look at any of the actual informational/scummy lynches instead of trying to push random lynches through based on paranoia.

Una's only saving grace is that he wasn't on Duck's wagon. That is probably the biggest thing right now keeping me from going back to him yet again. He hasn't helped narrow the suspect pool at all (neither have you or a couple of others). Everyone seems content with trying to OMGUS everyone alive. But you know what? You got to take a damn stand sooner or later. Instead of always "Well this might be scum, that might be scum."

I'm here firmly saying I will not lynch Assemble, Alchemist, Realeo, Mulch or even Luca today now. Luca I'd still leave for the vig to decide upon, but he's not getting lynched. Try to push a lynch on me? Good luck convincing half + 1 to do it. You'd have to pull a magical case out of your ass and hope people were numb enough to go along (unless you're hoping for another last minute quick-BAD LYNCH again).

We have 15 hours left. My lynch pool is: Chip, Una, grapes or Iron. I accept I won't get grapes today because people TR him for some unknown reason. So I'm just going to go ahead and cut the head off the slippery snake. VOTE: Chip, All roads lead to you. Your flip would give us a lot of info to go into tonight with.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1132, PMysterious wrote:As the night turns to day, everyone in the town awakens. However, there seem to be two people missing. The town once again looks around, and they find the dead bodies, of UnaBombaH and grapes.

grapes
, the
Town Tracker
, was killed on
Night 2

UnaBombaH
, a
Vanilla Townie
, was killed on
Night 2

Day 3 has begun
! This phase will end on
October 29th, 2017, at 9 A.M. Central
(expired on 2017-10-29 10:00:30)

With 7 alive, it will take 4 to lynch.
Realeo
Chip Butty
ironstove
Luca Blight
Mulch
Alchemist21
CommKnight

Alright, not gonna lie, I was gonna be on Una for that shitty lynch... but I think scum might've shot themselves in the foot by killing grapes. We are now in a MYLO situation.

Chip is the only one who was on both bad lynches. Alchemist, Luca and Chip are the ONLY REMAINING PLAYERS from the first mislynch.

Anyway, we got 10 days, not placing vote at all today until I'm sure of who I want to push. But I think anyone who isn't the vigilante should claim their PR today. It's time for clears and not letting the vig shoot into the complete dark.

From the kills I'd say Una was the vigilante kill and grapes was the mafia kill. Una was an obvious mislynch choice to mafia. Which I say way to go vig. It might've been a townie kill, but that townie was lynch bait extreme.

Now the thing I'm worried about is that Alchemist and Realeo are still alive. There's only 3 other townies with me so unless they're both town and 3/4 of the remainder are mafia, one of them is scum.

Anyway, what I'm saying is ya'll scummy fuckers been causing some bad lynches that I've been against through and through. Chip... you look super bad today after being on both of them.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Spoiler:
In post 192, CommKnight wrote:So going through this one at a time.

Assemblerotws
- He's not being as serious as he was when he was mafia. It's sorta early, but I'm comfortable leaving him in TL for now.

Realeo
- As mentioned before he was already in my TL's. His recent play has gotten him in my first TR. He's not being as opportunistic as I'd believe him to be if he had an ulterior agenda to push.

Chip Butty
- His tone and posts so far are coming off as sorta try-hardy and like that he has to be serious all the time this game to prevent town's eyes to fall upon him or his potential partners. particularly has me thrown aback a bit. Throughout the entire RVS stage he reads as being careful of when the game is about to go in serious mode and 76 reads to me as Assemble being a potential partner that I voted and it got him worried. Then his latest bit with Realeo of not even reading what Realeo said has dipped him into a SR. His play reads scum to me.

GameNBurger
- This is mostly gut from previous game with him, but he reads as trying to figure people out. So currently he feels genuine in actually wanting to solve some posts. Comfortable with TL for now.

ironstove
- Neutral, this guy literally has ONE post.

IceGuy
- Neutral. Nothing he's said has really impressed me in any way. But nothing has really popped out at me to say he's scum either. His push on grapes was awful though and he should feel bad about that one. In the same post as voting grapes he said "On the other hand, I'm not completely convinced that grapes is scum; I have this nagging feeling scum is sitting amongst the lurkers and laughing at how we're attacking ourselves." If this was your true feelings, a simple FOS of grapes would've done. However, even while thinking grapes isn't mafia, you voted him. So maybe the read is more null-scum than null-town. But it's still more neutral than null-scum so... that's what I think of IceGuy currently.

Luca Blight
- Another neutral. But I do like how he also noticed IceGuy's little "disclaimer" when voting grapes. If IceGuy is scum, Luca would gain some townie points for pointing it out when he didn't need to draw attention to it. (I mean I would've brought attention to it still, but he did it before this post which gives him some points if Ice is scum).

Duckworth/Riddleton
- 3 posts total. Nothing of substance. Neutral, but with how low they're laying, more toward null-scum. The difference between him and ironstove is that ironstove posted once and then left, these posts are sorta spread out to prodge but not add anything.

Mulch/Smoothblue
- SmoothBlue only got in one comment before being replaced. Of my experience with Mulch, I can't place a read on him yet. So for now neutral. I know the first time I played with him he spammed the thread like no tomorrow (had about 70 posts per day according to his profile at the time in case anyone is wondering just how much, which if you factor in wait time to join a game and it being his first game, that is a LOT of posts). He ended up being scum but he annoyed everyone. But he seems to have taken the advice of people who weren't being asshats to him and has settled down considerably. Which adds to not being able to read him yet because now that experience of him being scum is nulled by the drastic change in both activity and tone.

Alchemist21
- Null-Town. I want to say he's town this game. He's one of the most level-headed players I've played with and if he's town, he does a better job explaining my train of thought sometimes than even I do. At least in a way people can understand. The game we were joking about earlier was a game I deceived him as scum though and played a bit on his read of me to get the scum team through a day where I put myself on the lynch block with himself and one other. However, I'd assume if he's scum this game he'd be looking for payback for that game and thus would play in a way to trick my read on him. He's not stupid and I doubt he'll slip if he's scum. But for now, based on play and what I can currently work with, I'll say null-town. I'd be crazy to let him slip into my TR's this early on without being vetted a bit more.

grapes
- He has had reads a bit too quickly on many people and I believe that because of this he is actually being genuine. He's not trying to bullshit anyone. I believe he's just trying to sort people quickly and compared to Chip, his sorting feels a lot more genuine. So definitely a TL here.

CommKnight
- Obvious scum is obvious. Lynch him guys, he's making a wall post and having reads on everyone. This guy can't be trusted. 100% scum. Also OLT. He crumbed OLT! He's scum!

UnaBombH
- Currently a SL. His posts thus far have been scum-marining. His naked vote was bad. More focused on what people think of him rather than expressing his thoughts on others.

Finally,

PMysterious
- This is the mafia traitor. He helps kill people off at the end of each day and night and also knows who mafia is. I say maybe keep him around long enough for him to out mafia for us.

Alright, in case people didn't notice, two of my "reads" are jokes. But the rest are serious. It's where my train of thought is currently.

I think 4 TR/TL and 2 SR/SL is pretty good at this stage in the game. Most of my nulls have a null-_____ attached to them. I think between Una and Chip, we'll have one scum at least if not two. Won't be lynching in my TR/TL's today though. Only Nuls and SR/SL.

I'd also like to refer back to my earliest reads. 3/4 of my TL/TRs have flipped town. I was wrong about Una. But I'm gonna go with my early intuition and say Realeo is town here.

I also am definitely leaning on lynching Chip's ass today. He has to explain himself very well right now to stick around.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1149, Realeo wrote:What just happened?
Iron, the troll, just threw the fucking game. :facepalm:
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Like we legit at 9 more days to figure it out. But we got stuck with a goddamn troll who did fuck all this game.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:41 am

Post by CommKnight »

They legit took day chat and recruited traitor... with an active goon cop no less... XD Shit man... if only Iron waited until we could get a mass claim out in the open.

I was thinking Chip might be the vigilante (which I was hoping he'd end up claiming to really throw a wrench into the mafia plans if he was just lynchbait town).

And also was correct on Realeo. Early TL/TR = best TL/TR.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:00 am

Post by CommKnight »

Also I get a chuckle that I bloody called it. 2 scum on the wagon, 1 off.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:09 am

Post by CommKnight »

Also the irony of me calling out Luca for possible vig pool and with CB being the vig, if Una was lynched and he went with my pool, he would've had a straight up 50/50 chance of hitting scum (and if he killed Iron, maybe this day wouldn't have been trolled).

I so want to see this damn scum chat. Besides Mulch, I came pretty close a few times of nabbing Luca and Alchemist.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by CommKnight »

The problem with guaranteed goon cop is that scum would pick PRs to completely negate a town PR. Goon Cop in itself is too easily negated in this setup.

There were a lot of things that shouldn't have happened happen. But honestly I really dislike Ironstove's play in a LYLO situation. You don't vote with your first post of the day and give scum the chance to do a quickhammer like that. That was stupid and he didn't wait for the massclaim which could've actually outed the entire scum team.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Also...

@Mulch, you realize if Chip claimed Vig and so did you, we'd leave you both alive for the real vig to shoot the fake, you know this right? Like any situation that a vig gets counter claimed, you leave BOTH claims alive and let the real one deal with the fake one.

Also scum was shit out of luck, because while guessing the wrong powers that they took, I would've still been looking for another PR claim.

Legit, 100% pissed off with Iron though. Not happy with playing with him at all.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1176, Alchemist21 wrote:At least do more on your D1's. You were pretty much a non-entity.
^ Not only that, but instead of reading the game when we're at LYLO and putting potential town in a position to be quickhammered like you literally did here.

It's not the "style" I mind. It's the fact you didn't give enough shit about the rest of the town players to properly carry out the day. It showed laziness and lack of care for the game. Which isn't against any rules. It just creates a less enjoyable experiences for town that wanted to weed scum out and actually try to scum hunt during the final days.

You might not have caught Luca, but I think we would've if you actually let the mass claim go out and worked a bit better with us.

Then on top of that, you help lynch basically the one person who has yet to be on a mislynch. What were you even thinking? Or did you even think that out before placing your vote down on pretty much the very first post from you on the day?

But you're right, you didn't break any site rules. So just continue until no one wants to play with you anymore. Even Mulch was willing to change when he seen how he played frustrated others. Sure he was scum this time around, but he is changing to not being a hinderence to gameplay.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)

Return to “Completed Open Games”