LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:13 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 99, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 95, Tommy wrote:GuerillaWoo, why LTVNGambit?

Gamma Emerald, do you think Saudade's posts are coming from town?
Came in and voted Saudade then left. Think that was his only game related post. There's another user who hasn't come in at all afaik but I'm guessing the kick will catch him instead. I'd rather get people contributing rn tbh
Saudade wrote:Good vote though, you win games on this website often?
Yeah, again, not a single issue if y'all wanna lynch this guy. Don't care if he's scum or not. If he's scum he's just gonna linger in the background doing this shit, and if he's town he's just gonna linger in the background doing this shit. Lame
I do appreciate the assumption that I've been lurking, rather than if I've been doing something else or not, but whatever, you do you.
In post 127, GuerillaWoo wrote:Are you gonna do something helpful and not antagonistic anytime soon

When I first voted for you I legit just wanted to gauge your reaction, thinking it's TvT cuz of your response to Alchemist about the Scioness slot. Now I'm doubtful of that and frankly don't care. You've been dodgy on way too many questions and prods.

Contribute something
Google: Antagonistic meaning: showing or feeling active opposition or hostility towards someone or something. For example: "Don't care if he's scum or not. If he's scum he's just gonna linger in the background doing this shit, and if he's town he's just gonna linger in the background doing this shit."
In post 168, GuerillaWoo wrote:Is it just me or are there too many inactives coming in hopping a wagon then heading out.

Saudade just so you know, you 100% deserve to be at L-1. But UNVOTE: cuz that was outta left field and it's early
This makes it seem as if you want to start a wagon, and jump on at the end due to the unvoting.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: GuerillaWoo
Not caring whether somebody is town doesn't make sense to me, sure we have a town majority, but if we lose 2 town, day 1 and night 1, then it becomes more difficult.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:15 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

By the way, can somebody explain, why there is such a large focus on what has been done in a previous game(s)? Reads from previous games are mostly subjective, additionally, you are relying on person x playing the same way as they did in previous games. Can somebody explain why this is efficient? Or is it just to get the ball rolling? I see no point in it.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #188 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:54 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 182, Saudade wrote:Alright time to stop being a delicious lynch bait

whats his name angry emotional guy - Reacted very harshly and emotionally to my attitude and stance, unvoted when I was at L-1 or L-2 or whatever, town.
Doughnut - Can't comment we've a history together and if my thought process is right the scum on my wagon wouldn't be this vocal.

In post 84, Tommy wrote:EzekelRAGE can be town for now.

VOTE: Saudade

Content please.
this is scum, opportunistic jump on the wagon.

In post 147, Tommy wrote:Feels like town v town to me.
informed scum content, scumslip =]

VOTE: Tommy

if the whole doughnut ezkielrage and the angry guy tunnelling guy could unvote because you guys are playing into a bad position
1. There was barely a wagon to begin with it was just a handful of random votes. Also be scum or not, you shouldn't patronize somebody for trying to get content added or for trying to add content.
It isn't informed scum content, and it isn't a scumslip. First of all there is a difference between declaration and an assumption. He didn't say with certainty that they are town v town. "Feels like" is an assumption.

You are scum voting Tommy for little to no viable reasoning.
Scum-Leaning Saudade
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:58 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 175, Doughboy wrote:
In post 173, EzekelRAGE wrote:As far as im concerned, previous games shouldn't be brought up,
Meta can be a very useful tool in mafia so unfortunately you’ll have to get used to it.
Its just a strawman argument. There isn't anything to it. If somebody was scum, and they failed, the next scum game they'd play differently. If somebody was scum, and they succeeded, they'd play better, which would make them play differently. If somebody was town, and they got a doctor lynched, they'd play differently the next scum game, if they got a roleblocker lynched, they'd play differently, more confidently the next time.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:09 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 182, Saudade wrote:
informed scum content, scumslip =]

VOTE: Tommy

if the whole doughnut ezkielrage and the angry guy tunnelling guy could unvote because you guys are playing into a bad position
Okay, let's say hypothetically you are right about it. What do you think about this:
In post 149, Alchemist21 wrote:
I feel the same.

Ezekel ISO in the previous game shows that he does withhold his vote.

Doughboy has been doing some ballsy stuff this game if he’s scum, and the last game shows a big back and forth between him and Ezekel and that old interaction has probably painted Doughboy’s memory of him especially considering Doughboy had never mentioned Ezekel in that game until shit went down.
Or are you just not going to bother to respond because you cbb to read walls of quotes?
In post 183, Saudade wrote:Ezki's probably town as well but I cbb to read his walls
Pretty lazy for a "town" don't you think?
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #248 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 209, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 171, LTVNGambit wrote: This makes it seem as if you want to start a wagon, and jump on at the end due to the unvoting.

UNVOTE:
Not caring whether somebody is town doesn't make sense to me, sure we have a town majority, but if we lose 2 town, day 1 and night 1, then it becomes more difficult.
This is... What. Who unvoted other than me? It's my wagon, I literally started it. I hopped off because L-1 at page 7 is cutting it close and I'm trying to prevent an early lynch.

How in the blissful divine swan fuck is that "jumping on at the end due to unvoting."
This is such an obvious lie. You. Trying to prevent an early lynch? In what world? You are the one who is pushing most for an early lynch along with Saudade
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #249 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 242, GuerillaWoo wrote:I don't mind your wagon on Tommy for now but what do you think about Dva and their vote on you? Also LTVN: bad town or bad scum?
What have I done in your eyes which makes me out to be bad town or bad scum? This is just posting for the sake of looking like you are inputting. Why don't you do what you asked Saudade. Try to do something helpful rather than antagonistic.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #250 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 246, Saudade wrote:Dva's just.. too simple to be a scum vote
Do any of your votes have any substance? I can't think of any of your votes which aren't simple or which are useful. If there is any, point them out to me, and I'll admit I'm wrong.

By the way keep in mind at the moment you are Guerilla are the most suspicious to the most people.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #253 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 251, GuerillaWoo wrote:o k

You're defs the scummiest fish in my lynchpool... Or some other analogy that makes sense

If you tell us who ur partner is I'll send u baked goods before the rope
Provide evidence. Try it.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #257 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 240, Saudade wrote:I mean I did say why he's town in my previous post so if you havent read the first time why would you read now
Is this rwferring to post 182? You've explained naught. All you have said, is that he unvoted you hence town. Lazy. Contribute something at least slightly useful or don't bother to contribute.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #262 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 254, Saudade wrote:
In post 250, LTVNGambit wrote:
In post 246, Saudade wrote:Dva's just.. too simple to be a scum vote
Do any of your votes have any substance? I can't think of any of your votes which aren't simple or which are useful. If there is any, point them out to me, and I'll admit I'm wrong.

By the way keep in mind at the moment you are Guerilla are the most suspicious to the most people.
According to what? your night meeting with your buddy? =]
According to me Alchemist Rage Gamma Hawk and Tommy =]
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #267 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by LTVNGambit »

Wall is big.
@Guerilla. I never said I was lurking. I said there was an assumption from you that I have been lurking. After all: Linger in the background is aynonymous to lurking. Unless if you didn't actually say that and I'm high
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by LTVNGambit »

@Guerilla no.2
Sure I defended Tommy. Was it a strong defence? Of course not. I didn't attempt to make people believe he is town or that he isn't scum. It was also done to point out that Saudade didn't have any substance. Also if we are talking about me and Tommy being scum partners. Okay. Evidence for that instead of a hypothetical accusal would be nice.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #270 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by LTVNGambit »

@Guerilla no.3
So you started the wagon which is true. You unvoted at L-1. This isn't a newbie game. You'd have to be stupid to randomly Hammer so early without declaring intent and without an argument. If you look recently. You said you'd get along with Saudade. As he has the same reads of me and Tommy as you so. Early bussing.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 269, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 267, LTVNGambit wrote:Wall is big.
weren't you throwing accusations of laziness all game

as to the rest of your post: h o l y s h i t
@Guerilla. I never said I was lurking.

I never said you said you were lurking, I said you were defensive about me accusing you of lurking when I never did.

This is about to get funny y'all, brace yourselves:
I said there was an assumption from you that I have been lurking.
Yeah haha, that's the entire point. I said, "LTVN came in voted then left" and you went "SO YOU ASSUME I LURK EH? WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?"
After all: Linger in the background is aynonymous to lurking. Unless if you didn't actually say that and I'm high
pahahaha why would you say this lie when you know you're gonna get caught. In case any of you are wondering, here's the post here's referring to:
In post 171, LTVNGambit wrote:

Came in and voted Saudade then left. Think that was his only game related post. There's another user who hasn't come in at all afaik but I'm guessing the kick will catch him instead. I'd rather get people contributing rn tbh
Yeah, again, not a single issue if y'all wanna lynch this guy. Don't care if he's scum or not. If he's scum he's just gonna linger in the background doing this shit, and if he's town he's just gonna linger in the background doing this shit. Lame
I do appreciate the assumption that I've been lurking, rather than if I've been doing something else or not, but whatever, you do you.
absolutely didn't say he was "lingering in the background". Dude's just tryna build deniability rn.

i'm about to officially baptize this baby
VOTE: LTVNGambit
7th line and 8th line from the bottom. He definitely didn't say "hes just gonna linger in the background" my bad.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #272 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:43 pm

Post by LTVNGambit »

Yeah, again, not a single issue if y'all wanna lynch this guy. Don't care if he's scum or not.
If he's scum he's just gonna linger in the background doing this shit, and if he's town he's just gonna linger in the background doing this shit.
Lame
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:44 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 335, Gamma Emerald wrote:Saudade (5) - Doughboy, LTVNGambit, Tommy, GuerillaWoo, DVa
The peak of the wagon
I think it’s probably at least one of LTVNGambit or DVa, with Tommy also under consideration
I don't know what to say other than RIP random voting at the start of day 1.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #341 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:47 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 328, GuerillaWoo wrote:Anyway VOTE: LTVN for VC
VC?
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #343 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:54 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 342, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 338, LTVNGambit wrote:
In post 335, Gamma Emerald wrote:Saudade (5) - Doughboy, LTVNGambit, Tommy, GuerillaWoo, DVa
The peak of the wagon
I think it’s probably at least one of LTVNGambit or DVa, with Tommy also under consideration
I don't know what to say other than RIP random voting at the start of day 1.
Cool you’re off the list
What about the others?
I'd lean towards Tommy. Tommy had/has a reason why he is voting/way voting Saudade, whereas DVa seems more random?
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #345 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:59 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 344, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don’t think DVa was random
The timing just seemed too easy
By the way what is your opinion on Rage? He "pressured" doughboy a bunch, then he has seemed to go under the rader.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #351 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 350, Gamma Emerald wrote:Idk about it overall
If he is scum I think it’s feasible the 1v1 was a distancing move
Agreed
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #388 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:39 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 369, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 362, ProHawk wrote:Also would like to point out that too scummy to be scum is not a real thing.
Yeah lol I've been saying this for hours, simple is just simple. Straightforward is just straightforward.
Saudade wrote:
In post 359, GuerillaWoo wrote:Can someone just read Gambit's ISO please I feel like I'm going crazy. How are we not wagoning the guy who lied multiple times? Like I'm not OMGUSing him at all, dude straight up went afk for a day when he was caught lying and it's like no one here's noticed.
I did
im not feeling it mate seems like hes trying to me
quite invested too
a bit of emotion here and there
dont think he flipped red so far
His emotionality came outta nowhere, it wasn't gradual or responsive. Like the dude literally tried to pass off me unvoting as me voting. He tried to use my words to another user as evidence that I'd said them to him. He's played almost entirely reactively.

If he "made a mistake" why's he still on my wagon? Why hasn't his read changed? He's sticking by these mistakes. Normally what would that tell you, when a player's so adamant to get a lynch they lie, disappear when confronted, then reappear having not even addressed them as errors and in fact avoided discussing the wagon at all?

Don't just read his arguments, verify whether they're true or not.
Is this forgetfullness, laziness, or lying?
Summary, I quoted from post 99, in which, you responded to 2 people asking about your vote on
me
, if not, do tell me who else it applied to. There was NO mention of anybody else in the post. You are lying non-stop. Its nonsense. Try harder.

once again
People should read into my previous handful of posts. It has all the proof you need to show GuerilloWoo is lying.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #390 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:09 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 389, GuerillaWoo wrote:I was talking about Saudade's anti-town play. Holy fucking shit.
You clearly weren't. You are starting to swear now to look angry to make it look like a false allegation. You claimed I was lurking in response to Saudade commenting on you voting me. Or are you syaing Saudade is lingering in the background?
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #391 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:09 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

Lingering not lurking* habbit
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #393 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:11 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 392, GuerillaWoo wrote:Omg fuck this
Yeah fuck this long continuation of lying from GuerillaWoo.
Admit you are wrong. It isn't hard pal.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #396 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:13 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 394, GuerillaWoo wrote:If this game ends and you're not scum, you need to reevaluate some things in life.
In a debate going on to personal attacks shows you have no arguments.
Its also pitiful that you have to resort to personal attacks.
Have some decency.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #404 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:29 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 398, GuerillaWoo wrote:I'm just mulling over this exchange rn. I honestly don't know if he's lying or not here. Like I think he genuinely doesn't understand that it wasn't directed at him, but I dunno, he could just be saving face. Like he knew he was lying earlier and now he's trying to play up the VI card? Does that make sense?

I dunno. UNVOTE: for now. Like if he were scum, what would the point be in in blatantly drawing attention to himself with these big VI gestures? If I were to assume he were scum this would be a very public and risky gambit play.

Although it's not like I haven't seen bigger gambits, I've used the VI routine myself, and AS TOWN.

Legit don't know what to think here. Is he really not seeing it? How? Is anyone else here reading that post up there the way he is?
Who was it directed towards then? If I'm lying you should be able to tell us who it was directed at.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #405 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:36 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 402, Tommy wrote:Guerilla, I think he's really not seeing it.

Saudade, what does that mean?
If Guerilla won't specify it, and if you can see it, you can say it right Tommy. Who was Guerilla referring to in post 99, when he referred to lingering in the background.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #409 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:32 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 407, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 405, LTVNGambit wrote:

If Guerilla won't specify it, and if you can see it, you can say it right Tommy. Who was Guerilla referring to in post 99, when he referred to lingering in the background.
Saudade you wanna tell him who I was referring to

This can't be real. If it's pretend it's pushing believability.

Lemme ask you this, Gambit, who is quoted over the part where I supposedly accused you of lurking

Like here's the thing. I can buy that you misread it. Hell, maybe, just maybe, I can buy that you misread it then pushed this hard on it and refused to admit your mistake.

You know why it's possible for me to believe that? Because I quoted Saudade and spoke in the third person.

But the fact that this has become such an issue for you, and the fact that everyone else understood me, has actually let me come to one important conclusion:

You're bullshitting.

Here's why. You're still going on about this. Your entire argument for me being a liar is hinged on this being believed. But here's where you fucked up: it's very clear from the context who it's in reference to. Saudade and I had an argument over that post.
My bringing up policy lynches became an issue.

This is important because you read this exchange. I know you read and understood that exchange because you accused us of bussing one another. Meaning you knew we had that disagreement over anti-town policy lynches.

Here's the other important part: everyone else understood, because people talked about it. You're the only one.

So this very important part of your argument: you didn't think to double check? You didn't think to read the context? And now you're asking me who it's in reference to even though I fucking told you who on the last page???? You're gonna pretend now that the issue is I just never informed you? That I never explained?

I'm not giving you that out. You wanna cop to saying something dumb, you do that yourself and don't use me for it. But that's not what you're doing here. Because you know you're reaching. Because this isn't your only lie. Remember this gem?
This makes it seem as if you want to start a wagon, and jump on at the end due to the unvoting.
Yeah.

Actually, you say everyone else understood, only you and Tommy have said you know.
Go on, put the icing on the cake yourself. Who were you referring to? Or are you just going to go along with what somebody else says?
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #410 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:36 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 409, LTVNGambit wrote:
In post 407, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 405, LTVNGambit wrote:

Saudade you wanna tell him who I was referring to

This can't be real. If it's pretend it's pushing believability.

Lemme ask you this, Gambit, who is quoted over the part where I supposedly accused you of lurking

Like here's the thing. I can buy that you misread it. Hell, maybe, just maybe, I can buy that you misread it then pushed this hard on it and refused to admit your mistake.

You know why it's possible for me to believe that? Because I quoted Saudade and spoke in the third person.

But the fact that this has become such an issue for you, and the fact that everyone else understood me, has actually let me come to one important conclusion:

You're bullshitting.

Here's why. You're still going on about this. Your entire argument for me being a liar is hinged on this being believed. But here's where you fucked up: it's very clear from the context who it's in reference to. Saudade and I had an argument over that post.
My bringing up policy lynches became an issue.

This is important because you read this exchange. I know you read and understood that exchange because you accused us of bussing one another. Meaning you knew we had that disagreement over anti-town policy lynches.

Here's the other important part: everyone else understood, because people talked about it. You're the only one.

So this very important part of your argument: you didn't think to double check? You didn't think to read the context? And now you're asking me who it's in reference to even though I fucking told you who on the last page???? You're gonna pretend now that the issue is I just never informed you? That I never explained?

I'm not giving you that out. You wanna cop to saying something dumb, you do that yourself and don't use me for it. But that's not what you're doing here. Because you know you're reaching. Because this isn't your only lie. Remember this gem?
Yeah.

Actually, you say everyone else understood, only you and Tommy have said you know.
Go on, put the icing on the cake yourself. Who were you referring to? Or are you just going to go along with what somebody else says?
Come on? You want to prove to everybody I was lying right. Well. Considering we don't have evidence that everyone agrees with you, state who you referred to. Let them see if they were right.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #411 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:38 am

Post by LTVNGambit »

At this point, anybody who buts in on GuerillaWoo declaring who he referred to will come across as scum. After all, the post was made by GuerillaWoo, and the statement that my referal was wrong came from him. If he can't back up his own argument, you supplying an argument for him, will make you look as a scum partner to him.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”