LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 246, Saudade wrote:Dva's just.. too simple to be a scum vote
Do any of your votes have any substance? I can't think of any of your votes which aren't simple or which are useful. If there is any, point them out to me, and I'll admit I'm wrong.

By the way keep in mind at the moment you are Guerilla are the most suspicious to the most people.
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by GuerillaWoo »

o k

You're defs the scummiest fish in my lynchpool... Or some other analogy that makes sense

If you tell us who ur partner is I'll send u baked goods before the rope
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by GuerillaWoo »

Ugh actually I'll be nice. Lemme get on my PC
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 251, GuerillaWoo wrote:o k

You're defs the scummiest fish in my lynchpool... Or some other analogy that makes sense

If you tell us who ur partner is I'll send u baked goods before the rope
Provide evidence. Try it.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 250, LTVNGambit wrote:
Do any of your votes have any substance? I can't think of any of your votes which aren't simple or which are useful. If there is any, point them out to me, and I'll admit I'm wrong.

By the way keep in mind at the moment you are Guerilla are the most suspicious to the most people.
According to what? your night meeting with your buddy? =]
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by Saudade »

I only have one vote, and it's Tommy, for reasons I've already explained. Go read them over peasant
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by Saudade »

Really bored and tired of repeating myself, either apply pressure in a meaningful way or don't at all
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 240, Saudade wrote:I mean I did say why he's town in my previous post so if you havent read the first time why would you read now
Is this rwferring to post 182? You've explained naught. All you have said, is that he unvoted you hence town. Lazy. Contribute something at least slightly useful or don't bother to contribute.
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by GuerillaWoo »

In post 249, LTVNGambit wrote:
In post 242, GuerillaWoo wrote:I don't mind your wagon on Tommy for now but what do you think about Dva and their vote on you? Also LTVN: bad town or bad scum?
What have I done in your eyes which makes me out to be bad town or bad scum? This is just posting for the sake of looking like you are inputting. Why don't you do what you asked Saudade. Try to do something helpful rather than antagonistic.
How about having bad reads for one. Not just in terms of content, but you don't seem to have any townie paranoia at all. All I'm getting from you is this sense that you're looking for an excuse to vote and pretend you're aggressive by acting like i guess the nice way of putting it is the protagonist of a greek tragedy

You also only started actively posting directly after being called out for coming in, voting, then leaving with like your first post multiple pages in. If you go back and read my post where I first pointed this out, you got super defensive about "lurking" when I legit never brought that up. Like I never actually said you were lurking. At all. Which is hilarious, you literally gave yourself up as a lurker. You're playing reactively to people's reads of you.

Now you've accused two people of not posting content which is p funny.
It isn't informed scum content, and it isn't a scumslip. First of all there is a difference between declaration and an assumption. He didn't say with certainty that they are town v town. "Feels like" is an assumption.
This sentence right here. Good semantic analysis there bud.

You defended Tommy pretty strongly and I'm assuming that's why Saudade put you two in his lynchpool. Shame, woulda liked to hear it from him tbh.

Hey here's a bad read
In post 190, LTVNGambit wrote:
In post 182, Saudade wrote:
In post 147, Tommy wrote:Feels like town v town to me.
informed scum content, scumslip =]

VOTE: Tommy

if the whole doughnut ezkielrage and the angry guy tunnelling guy could unvote because you guys are playing into a bad position
Okay, let's say hypothetically you are right about it. What do you think about this:
In post 149, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 147, Tommy wrote:Feels like town v town to me.
I feel the same.

Ezekel ISO in the previous game shows that he does withhold his vote.

Doughboy has been doing some ballsy stuff this game if he’s scum, and the last game shows a big back and forth between him and Ezekel and that old interaction has probably painted Doughboy’s memory of him especially considering Doughboy had never mentioned Ezekel in that game until shit went down.
Or are you just not going to bother to respond because you cbb to read walls of quotes?
In post 183, Saudade wrote:Ezki's probably town as well but I cbb to read his walls
Pretty lazy for a "town" don't you think?
Like someone saying they don't wanna read three walls of text that say the same thing is scummy now. Good thing you put town in quote marks otherwise, phew.

To be fair, this is as close as you get to a proactive read, and you're just doing it in defense of another user.
In post 248, LTVNGambit wrote:
In post 209, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 171, LTVNGambit wrote: This makes it seem as if you want to start a wagon, and jump on at the end due to the unvoting.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: GuerillaWoo
Not caring whether somebody is town doesn't make sense to me, sure we have a town majority, but if we lose 2 town, day 1 and night 1, then it becomes more difficult.
This is... What. Who unvoted other than me? It's my wagon, I literally started it. I hopped off because L-1 at page 7 is cutting it close and I'm trying to prevent an early lynch.

How in the blissful divine swan fuck is that "jumping on at the end due to unvoting."
This is such an obvious lie. You. Trying to prevent an early lynch? In what world? You are the one who is pushing most for an early lynch along with Saudade
Calling someone a liar then lying you lyish lie man pants on liar

It's actually pretty weird that I'm having to defend unvoting someone under the accusation that I didn't in fact unvote, I actually voted. This is a bad read. Actually it's the reason I'm having some doubts about you being scum. You rarely see scum make bad pushes like this. The possibility that you're bad town exists.

There's also your weird unspoken relationship with Tommy (hubba hubba). So, I think I misspoke, you're not bad scum, pal. Cuz you've essentially forced us all to look at Tommy suspiciously, but I honestly think it's very possible you're setting him up.

If you're not setting him up, yeah, bad scum. But who am I to judge, I'm the king of bad plays lol

Anyhoo, that's the gist of it. I'll be doing a quick audience q&a after a five minute break, thank you all, remember to like follow & subscribe
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by GuerillaWoo »

You do need to know that you caught me in a lie, sorta. I'm not very good at baking and you definitely never wanna eat that garbage ever.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 257, LTVNGambit wrote:
In post 240, Saudade wrote:I mean I did say why he's town in my previous post so if you havent read the first time why would you read now
Is this rwferring to post 182? You've explained naught. All you have said, is that he unvoted you hence town. Lazy. Contribute something at least slightly useful or don't bother to contribute.
you dont seem like you're trying to work together with your fellow townsman to solve a game
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by Saudade »

what's all this barking you're doing
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 254, Saudade wrote:

According to me Alchemist Rage Gamma Hawk and Tommy =]
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by Saudade »

by the gods am I really that good
is it Tommy and Gambit
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 262, LTVNGambit wrote:
In post 254, Saudade wrote:

According to me Alchemist Rage Gamma Hawk and Tommy =]
Yeah I don't think that'll last
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Saudade »

To be honest if you are scum you've already lost
because if I get lynched you two are next
if I die at night you two are next
so you're pretty much Kaput
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by GuerillaWoo »

In post 261, Saudade wrote:what's all this barking you're doing
In post 263, Saudade wrote:by the gods am I really that good
is it Tommy and Gambit
yanno i was wrong, i am gonna get along with u fine
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by LTVNGambit »

Wall is big.
@Guerilla. I never said I was lurking. I said there was an assumption from you that I have been lurking. After all: Linger in the background is aynonymous to lurking. Unless if you didn't actually say that and I'm high
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by LTVNGambit »

@Guerilla no.2
Sure I defended Tommy. Was it a strong defence? Of course not. I didn't attempt to make people believe he is town or that he isn't scum. It was also done to point out that Saudade didn't have any substance. Also if we are talking about me and Tommy being scum partners. Okay. Evidence for that instead of a hypothetical accusal would be nice.
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by GuerillaWoo »

In post 267, LTVNGambit wrote:Wall is big.
weren't you throwing accusations of laziness all game

as to the rest of your post: h o l y s h i t
@Guerilla. I never said I was lurking.

I never said you said you were lurking, I said you were defensive about me accusing you of lurking when I never did.

This is about to get funny y'all, brace yourselves:
I said there was an assumption from you that I have been lurking.
Yeah haha, that's the entire point. I said, "LTVN came in voted then left" and you went "SO YOU ASSUME I LURK EH? WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?"
After all: Linger in the background is aynonymous to lurking. Unless if you didn't actually say that and I'm high
pahahaha why would you say this lie when you know you're gonna get caught. In case any of you are wondering, here's the post here's referring to:
In post 171, LTVNGambit wrote:
In post 99, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 95, Tommy wrote:GuerillaWoo, why LTVNGambit?

Gamma Emerald, do you think Saudade's posts are coming from town?
Came in and voted Saudade then left. Think that was his only game related post. There's another user who hasn't come in at all afaik but I'm guessing the kick will catch him instead. I'd rather get people contributing rn tbh
Saudade wrote:Good vote though, you win games on this website often?
Yeah, again, not a single issue if y'all wanna lynch this guy. Don't care if he's scum or not. If he's scum he's just gonna linger in the background doing this shit, and if he's town he's just gonna linger in the background doing this shit. Lame
I do appreciate the assumption that I've been lurking, rather than if I've been doing something else or not, but whatever, you do you.
absolutely didn't say he was "lingering in the background". Dude's just tryna build deniability rn.

i'm about to officially baptize this baby
VOTE: LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by LTVNGambit »

@Guerilla no.3
So you started the wagon which is true. You unvoted at L-1. This isn't a newbie game. You'd have to be stupid to randomly Hammer so early without declaring intent and without an argument. If you look recently. You said you'd get along with Saudade. As he has the same reads of me and Tommy as you so. Early bussing.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by LTVNGambit »

In post 269, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 267, LTVNGambit wrote:Wall is big.
weren't you throwing accusations of laziness all game

as to the rest of your post: h o l y s h i t
@Guerilla. I never said I was lurking.

I never said you said you were lurking, I said you were defensive about me accusing you of lurking when I never did.

This is about to get funny y'all, brace yourselves:
I said there was an assumption from you that I have been lurking.
Yeah haha, that's the entire point. I said, "LTVN came in voted then left" and you went "SO YOU ASSUME I LURK EH? WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?"
After all: Linger in the background is aynonymous to lurking. Unless if you didn't actually say that and I'm high
pahahaha why would you say this lie when you know you're gonna get caught. In case any of you are wondering, here's the post here's referring to:
In post 171, LTVNGambit wrote:

Came in and voted Saudade then left. Think that was his only game related post. There's another user who hasn't come in at all afaik but I'm guessing the kick will catch him instead. I'd rather get people contributing rn tbh
Yeah, again, not a single issue if y'all wanna lynch this guy. Don't care if he's scum or not. If he's scum he's just gonna linger in the background doing this shit, and if he's town he's just gonna linger in the background doing this shit. Lame
I do appreciate the assumption that I've been lurking, rather than if I've been doing something else or not, but whatever, you do you.
absolutely didn't say he was "lingering in the background". Dude's just tryna build deniability rn.

i'm about to officially baptize this baby
VOTE: LTVNGambit
7th line and 8th line from the bottom. He definitely didn't say "hes just gonna linger in the background" my bad.
LTVNGambit
LTVNGambit
Townie
LTVNGambit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:43 pm

Post by LTVNGambit »

Yeah, again, not a single issue if y'all wanna lynch this guy. Don't care if he's scum or not.
If he's scum he's just gonna linger in the background doing this shit, and if he's town he's just gonna linger in the background doing this shit.
Lame
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:44 pm

Post by GuerillaWoo »

In post 268, LTVNGambit wrote:@Guerilla no.2
Sure I defended Tommy. Was it a strong defence? Of course not. I didn't attempt to make people believe he is town or that he isn't scum. It was also done to point out that Saudade didn't have any substance. Also if we are talking about me and Tommy being scum partners. Okay. Evidence for that instead of a hypothetical accusal would be nice.
wtf evidence do you want dna swabs of microscopic jacket fibers

also I didn't say you're Tommy's scum partner, I'm actually not at all sure who your partner is. It's someone in Dva, DB, ProHawk, the dude that's gonna get modkilled, or, yes, maybe Tommy. Doesn't matter, this is good PoE foundation for essentially the first few pages of D1

and yes you did defend him with much gusto, would you like me to link these bud cuz remember it's all in ur ISO
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:45 pm

Post by Saudade »

If you call Gorilla bussing me you've got to have peanuts for a brain

there's no way in hell he faked those negative emotions
I trolled the living daylights out of him yesterday