Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Krazy »

Why is your avi a Snorlax but your name "Parrot"?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Krazy »

vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 45, RockyHorror wrote:
In post 6, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: ManateeDude

Gutscum
I've seen scum self vote in RVS more than town.
Would you please link an example of a completed game where scum self-voted in RVS? I would like to see this for reference

Here's motivation
Vote Rocky
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Krazy »

I think doughboy isn't familiar with site meta or something.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Krazy »

I think dough is town but I am now annoyed
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Krazy »

I know you do not know me but if I write "is u da tpr" or "is u da maf" I am attempting, clearly in vain, to be humorous.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Krazy »

I honestly didn't think there was any response other than "Wouldn't you like to know!" Somehow the ice must be broken, but I guess I can just ignore that thread because clearly this guy is a neighbor in name only. If your response to literally any first question is to go into the game thread and announce who you are neighbors with then you clearly are not someone worth talking to in private anyway. So I guess as an unintentional reaction test it "worked" even though that wasn't really the point.

Anyway I'm still waiting for Horror to do more than a single post so
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 132, Doughboy wrote:My experience with neighbors is there is always one scum.
Are you on an alt?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Krazy »

Why tl on naomi? You saw something you liked?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 297, Light Ethos wrote: I lean scum on Krazy for fishing for power-roles in the Neighborhood chat according to Dough and Crimson.

Spoiler: Krazy rambling angrily to himself
It was a joke to me because I just played a 300 pages game with a 4 person neighborhood consisting of 4/6 of the town power roles in a 25 player game. That game (in part) revolved around a Universal Backup being joined into the neighborhood with a Friendly Neighbor which converted the neighborhood into a masonry. That game was extremely exhausting and I spent one significant dayphase FoSing the universal backup-turned-neighbor, so being in a neighborhood now just seemed like a joke after that. It wasn't something that was supposed to make sense, it wasn't funny (to Dough), but it was supposed to be a way to break the ice so I could talk about my experience with neighborhoods and how even though you might not THINK of them as TPRs they MECHANICALLY ARE which is exactly the point I wanted to explain to him and why I was starting with that icebreaker.

Now, ramble aside, why did you include Crimson there? He is not in the Neighborhood and he basically agreed that Dough responded in a 'not great' manner to my icebreaker.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Krazy »

Vote Frank

>skips RVS
>FoS with no vote is not townie for d1

WKing is incorrect characterization; this is defensive play, which is a different strategy but scummy for largely the same reasons. The townread on me with no evidence is more suggestive of his early game pattern of prioritizing townreads over scumreads. While he has scumreads now, he starts off with a more quick townreads which actually strikes me as a touch scummy.

No reads through iso 8
, , all quick townreads (very passive)

first scumread is , iso 20, on Sau

While Saudade himself gave pushback, Doughboy had already started the push on Sau, with an RVS from Horror sitting there as well. Sau was a very safe push, and he did not push very hard even then.
In post 308, FrankJaeger wrote: If anyone interprets this as town, please enlighten me.
Doesn't seem townie to me.
In post 310, FrankJaeger wrote:FOS on white ethos.
1st post rvs

Rest of iso is fence sitting except for the awkward reply to my crimson post
Why FOS here?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Krazy »

I wasn't saying that Saud's play wasn't questionable (he's probably town this game but I get why some people don't like his style), I was saying "if anyone disagrees say so" strikes me as a scummy way to push your read. If anyone disagrees they will say so. Asking for them to disagree makes it seem to me like you're worried Sau actually flips green and you want to be talked out of your push while seeming active. Your push on Sau reads more like "I want to look busy" than "I want to lynch scum."
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Krazy »

Dear god
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 332, ManateeDude wrote:Ok so I've seen a lot of pushing around that seems kinda useless and TvTy but imma say Crimson was scummy, esp the post I quoted earlier.
You know Crimson better than us, right? What was scummy about that post Manatee?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Krazy »

I almost did but then I remembered you're the worst
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 323, Krazy wrote:Dear god
This is as close as you're getting, duck

You know why
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Krazy »

Sau any read on Sashaddin yet?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Krazy »

He is voting no one and has no scum reads. The only change between and was a single name added to green -- so why make it seem like he's doing a whole list? 357 pinged me hard
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Krazy »

So you're at Frank + ?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 380, Saudade wrote:I think having your greens before your reds is important so he's doing it right at least
lol what?

early game green reads are not infrequently political. Having 0 scumreads in a 10+ page game is simply suspicious.

pedit: yeah profii is annoying but he's annoyingly wrong rather than annoyingly scum to me at the moment.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Krazy »

Duck, do you have special communication skills with other birds? Can you like, be the Parrot whisperer?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 432, Light Ethos wrote:@Krazy: I'll ask you the same question I asked Crimson. How did you read Naomi-Tan vs. Flavor Leaf?
I'll give you a hint. I'm working on a pokemon-themed reads list and here's the gifs I've selected for each:

Naomi:
Spoiler:

Flavor Leaf:
Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 294, profii wrote:TMI?
You broke the post restriction here, modkill incoming
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Krazy »

You know I actually had that post restriction once. "Mostly Mute Monk" was the name of the role. I thought it was cute at the time, but in retrospect that is the game I remember least from my pre-site-flake. I can't remember who I was playing against or like anything about it. I think it was harder to get engaged to the game because of the restriction honestly. But YMMV
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by Krazy »

Crimson what's the plan with the Manatee? Are you still just trying to shake him or are you now trying to stir him? Is he good with olives? Discerning minds need to know
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Krazy »

What's your read of Frank?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Krazy »

Sau how you feel about Manatee?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 557, Light Ethos wrote:So after all of that time saying you're going to go through this and find who pings red the most, and you come up with me.
Again, you misunderstood Post . That post is no defense of Crimson. You read through my ISO, so your attack on me should probably include a discussion of the main point of Post . Substantiate your claim that those posts defend Crimson.

The reason I keep asking Crimson about Naomi-Tan vs. Flavor Leaf is because Crimson hasn't done much of anything other than tunnel on Manatee. For a while the back and forth between you and Flavor Leaf was a significant portion of the game, and he's one of the few who hasn't commented on it.

Additionally, the reason why mentions Frank specifically is because at the time that profii had his vote on me, Flavor Leaf was urging a vote on Frank and saudade observed that Frank's ISO and mine looked similar at the time. I mentioned Frank because profii was deliberately avoiding the active train while voting me for largely the same reasons. My mention of Frank had nothing to do with Crimson, and if you notice, I never voted for Frank.

Final comment on this: your vote me comes down to "here's a thing. These two people are connected." I think this post shows that we are not connected. Despite that, two people being connected is not a viable reason to think that someone is scum. If you're going to say someone is scum, give a reason for it.

If this doesn't satisfy you, we can go into it more. I'm disappointed that your return to the thread lacks analysis of why your final choice is the scummiest.
You saw that you were mentioned, read Naomi's post, and responded with a 5 paragraph response in 21 minutes? Hot damn
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Krazy »

Mechanics which are explicitly Non-Normal include:
Post Restrictions (other than those included in the ruleset, such as "No quoting your Role PM").
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game

he's trolling fam
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Krazy »

That rule is definitely still in effect, but I also assume he decided to fake a post restriction before he got his role PM so I took it as NAI and the rest of his slot is faint townlean for me at the moment.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Krazy »

Active lurking and hard lurking can both be scummy. The question is what is scummier for the particular player in question.

Naomi, I've cased him below. Let me know whether you think he is self-destructing, which would be consistent with his general approach to scum, or whether he is doing a weird reaction test as in "Town Game 1"

Spoiler:
OK so so far Manatee has been self-voting for 4 days, called scummy (it's not), and then seemed to weirdly parrot my case on Frank in . And that's basically his entire iso?

Comparisons:

Scum games:
"Scum Game 1"
You can see that he seems to have no idea how to play scum here -- viewtopic.php?t=76985&f=51&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

(he basically immediately replaces out because he got red in his role pm)

"Scum Game 2"
and here -- viewtopic.php?t=76171&f=50&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

(he again basically immediately replaces out because he got red in his role pm)

"Scum Game 3"
And it takes him days to vote someone for a reason that doesn't sound like complete garbage as scum here -- viewtopic.php?t=76641&f=11&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

(he basically does nothing except buzzwords and fluffposting for like a solid week until he can decide who to try to push)

vs. Town games:
"Town Game 1"
if this was manatee doing a reaction test, he would have already, you know, reacted, as here:
viewtopic.php?t=76784&f=84&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

"Town Game 2"
and if town he would probably just be doing more as he did here: viewtopic.php?t=76645&f=51&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

"Town Game 3"
or actually be able to write literally anything sensible as here: viewtopic.php?t=75961&f=50&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

so this could plausibly be scum, and if he's town he's pretty much just dead weight for us. I don't think we need to pretend this is just a policy lynch at the moment, he generally self-destructs as scum and he seems to basically be self-destructing here.

Concerns:
>He does seem to at least pretend to be pro-town and vote people early as scum, so this level of self-destructiveness is unusual even for him
>Scum probably already want to bus so even if he's red we won't get much info

Despite these concerns I would still say he is plausibly scum this game, and easily in my bottom 4. So far this looks more like scum games 1 and 2 to me than town game 1, which would be the closest town analogue.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 587, Light Ethos wrote:If Newbie is 2 vs. 7, then I'll start by guessing that this is 4 vs. 9.
3 vs. 10 is more common. If it was 4v9 it would be 3 goons + traitor and even then town would have to have a hilarious amount of power for it to get passed on this site meta. 2v11 is possible if it's another mountainous, but two mountainous games just completed so I see that as pretty unlikely. Unless you have a good reason to think otherwise, 3v10 is most likely.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Krazy »

Here are some recently completed games to get a better sense of how this site balances games this size:

2024 (fairly typical): viewtopic.php?f=90&t=76992

2016 (also typical): viewtopic.php?p=10329292#p10329292

2013 (also typical): viewtopic.php?p=10208374#p10208374

There's a mountainous that completed recently but I can't find the mod thread with the full setup so w/e, it was 2 masons and 9 VTs vs 2 goons. I feel like that was on the unusual side tho so it probably doesn't help anyway
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by Krazy »

I mod games on this site man, I did not need to check shit to know there was 0% chance you had a post restriction in NY. I only quoted the wiki so people would stop wasting their time asking you about your obvious trolling.

As for this shit argument, Ircher in NY 213 went out of his way to troll people for the "always scum in the hood" Wifom. Don't try to outguess the mod. You think there's always scum in the hood? That was a four person hood that included 4/6 of the town's power and 0 scum.

Being a neighbor is simply being a named role, overly prioritizing it over other things is simply shit reasoning, if not outright scummy.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:47 pm

Post by Krazy »

@profii: To be clear, after going out of your way to screw with everyone for with a fake post restriction, your big fos at the end of it all is to base your top argument about speculation about a hood that you don't even know how many people are in, with the completely false reasoning that there's always scum in a three person hood... seems like your reaction test worked well there champ, good job.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by Krazy »

BTW, since suddenly me modding a game is a point of reference--two 2031 needs two replacements, SHAMELESS PLUG, replace in now before I go to sleep so I can send you role PMs :P
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:00 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 611, profii wrote: It has almost nothing to do with my reaction test - I’ve been trying to steer people that way with posting the percentages and such but I knew it could wait whilst I was doing the 2 word thing
In post 600, profii wrote:Personally I think the optimal play is to deal with the neighbourhood RIGHT NOW

My working theory is 2 hood dudes outed themselves and someone even said “why not masons” I’m assuming a third dude probably posted in the PT “don’t out me yet please” - simple as that

Even then all things considered

3 scum in 13 is a 23% chance of hitting scum today
1 in 3 in the hood is 33% - with the added benefit if we hit scum then we get 1 (poss 2) innos and we keep any kind of protective un-outed so we can hang on to our inno for a while

Personally I think we go for Krazy over Doughboy
Doughboy seemed legit annoyed at me that I wasn’t playing “properly”

Krazy on the other has was straight in the wiki checking for a PR potential in me which seems scummy to me

VOTE: Krazy
Right now your case requires us to believe that:
A) There are three people in the hood, which no one has actually said
B) That if there are three people in the hood, one is certainly scum, which is false
C) That I checked the wiki about your obvious fakeclaim, which no one who plays in NY regularly needed to do

Right now you are looking actually heavier than the Manatee and that guy is currently voting himself.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Krazy »

The correct answer is the Manatee.

See like this
Vote Manatee

It's easy mmkay?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Krazy »

So you're an alt right? Is this a meme account or a real account?

Pedit: @dough
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 728, Doughboy wrote:
In post 724, Krazy wrote:So you're an alt right? Is this a meme account or a real account?

Pedit: @dough
No I’m not an alt.
Neighborhoods always have scum and the worst always fakeclaims pr... these are things you say with one game from newbie queue? Are you doing hard meta on the duck or wtf is with your posts? These are not things a new player says.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Krazy »

Btw the duck is town so y'all can back off a touch. Scum duck does not get this tilted. He loves fakeclaims and wouldn't seem angry giving one.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Krazy »

Duck you have permission to lynch the manatee or frank, light is off the table
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Krazy »

Well I assume Flavor leaf will now take it as an attempted pocket but I guess it might be time to share my reads list.

I kinda wanted to hold off until the parrot was replaced but seems the thread is picking up a bit. yolo
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Krazy »

Townread

Flavor Leaf

Spoiler:

Look at that face and tell me he's not town.

Real talk: and in conjunction with each other indicate town!Flavor, even though I think he is wrong about 122

Doughboy

Spoiler:

Aww, he's so temperamental! But he's still probably town. Basically I don't think scum ever responds to my icebreaker like he did.

Light Ethos

Spoiler:

I think he probably flips town!

Real talk: While I understand Flavor is concerned that and look like IIoA, I basically just buy this guy being so new he seriously thought we could plausibly be in 4:9. I personally take 587 as a townslip.

The Duck

Spoiler:

The duck doesn't get angry as scum. Getting angry from d1 pressure after replacing in to a TPR makes a lot of sense.

Likely town

Saudade

Spoiler:

He could go either way, but I think he grows into something beautiful for the town this game.

Real talk: Things like look more like town!Saudade, although my read here is weaker than for Flavor or Doughboy.

Crimson

Spoiler:

I think he probably flips town!

Real talk: This read right now is almost 100% based on which I really liked. Low certainty on this read but I'm fine with it for now.

Paranoia note: 346 reads very similar to Naomi's traitor post here -- viewtopic.php?p=8643000#p8643000 so if Naomi were to somehow flip red I might have to re-evaluate this read on the risk that Crimson is getting tutored in the scum PT.

Null / Very Mixed Feelings

The Parrot

Spoiler:

Need I say more?

Naomi

Spoiler:

*note that the gifs were selected earlier in the day and a few slots have moved. deal with it.

Naomi is a competent scum player and in general a powergamer. The main things I have noticed from Naomi are: An early push on Flavor: followed by a shift to profii in , a lack of reaction to my case on Frank in and , an unvote in , a strange case on Light in , and a rambling reads list in . So there is a lot to work with here, but it does not easily point to a clear, definite answer on a read.

"Scum Game 1"
As scum, Naomi tends to be more aggressive early
Here's a scum game where she starts with an early push: viewtopic.php?p=4585949#p4585949
Unvotes to reevaluate: viewtopic.php?p=4601659#p4601659
Then after getting some pressure for not voting comes back with more pressure: viewtopic.php?p=4616997#p4616997

I was scumreading her for most of this dayphase because this looks a lot like the trajectory of --> --> an unvote in -->

Likewise, since I feel like Frank is scum, and seemed like a scummy way to react.

"Town Game 1"
As town she tends to be much more reactive -- it takes her long time to vote at all here: viewtopic.php?t=69502&f=53&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

But there's also a lot to point to her being town and that makes me lack certainty on her being scum.

Towncase counter-argument:

"Town Game 2"
In this VT game she does an RVS, unvotes, and then pushes later the same day here: viewtopic.php?t=29652&f=53&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

So town game 2 matches her play style here relatively well.

Another counter-argument to Naomi scum comes from Scum Game 1: viewtopic.php?p=4651585#p4651585
As you can see there, the reads list is a lot less detailed than her reads this game.

It's also the case that as town she tends to ramble more in her reads lists, as you can see form this town game reads list: viewtopic.php?p=8691601#p8691601

Rebuttal:

"Traitor Game 1"
But you can see she is fully capable of doing a detailed reads list as a Scum Traitor here -- viewtopic.php?p=8643218#p8643218

My main issue with using this as a rebuttal point is that she has a lot more incentive to do a detailed reads list as scum when she is traitor since she is trying to communicate with the scum team.

To that extent I end up having mixed feelings on Naomi. Among my mixed reads, I think she flips scum before the parrot.

Possible Scum

The Golfball

Spoiler:

I was scumreading this slot for a while, but the replace-out AtE bothered me more than I expected.

There's not a lot to work with in terms of meta here but here's what we got:
Goon - viewtopic.php?t=76282&f=50&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

VT -- viewtopic.php?t=76641&f=11&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

VT -- viewtopic.php?t=76983&f=11&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

In this respect, I feel like it's not unreasonable to say that is scummy. If you look at the VT games, he does unvote on occasion, but he also is usually quicker to come back and put pressure on slots. He also is willing to name scumreads. It's unusual for him to have such weak reads or be unwilling to commit to reads. Likewise, the main thing that bothers me is the frequency with which he plays the newbie card, which he also used quite frequently in his scum game win in newbie queue.

Counter-argument:
He never unvotes in his one scum game, but he does in his town games, so there is the risk that taking the time to reassess the game is actually town indicative. This keeps him in the pink for now, rather than the dark red.

Mostly Mute Profii

Spoiler:

was the start to a very passive early game. It was also weird how he asked for my read on Naomi in when he hadn't said his own. In he accuses Frank of white knighting me, but then in implies he thinks I'm scum. Then in he says that me and LE are a scum team. One thing that REALLY threw me was , because even though he had "ding ding" on me being scum, he agreed with Saudade that it was "Frank + any Lurker"... unless he sees me as a lurker (I'm not)? I started to get bored of his fake two post restriction when he accused me of "role fishing" his obviously fake role, but at that point I wasn't sure whether he was straight up channeling Meme Man or Pod Person and if I ruined his trolling fun immediately he'd self-destruct. Surprise surprise, when I finally get fed up with people asking him about it he backlashes at me. In he starts on the shit reasoning that there "has" to be scum in the neighborhood (to be clear, out of the three games with neighborhoods I have been in, only 1/3 had scum in the neighborhood, and that was a theme game). He says "admittedly assuming" but he then continues with that same shit logic when he breaks out of the fake two post restriction.

Right now if he's town I think he is literally the heaviest person in the game, and I just characterized the Parrot as a Snorlax. After I have downgraded this slot to my bottom 4 but I am not certain this is scum quite yet; for much of the day he has been floating up and down my neutrals list, but with my other reads solidifying and my scumread of Naomi softening, I'm starting to think this is more likely to flip red.

Likely Scum

Frank

Spoiler:
I guess people weren't blown away by my Frank case, but for reference, the question isn't "is skipping RVS scummy" the question is "is skipping RVS scummy for the player"

There's not a huge sample size for Frank, but here it is:

Third Party -- viewtopic.php?t=70956&f=53&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

VT -- viewtopic.php?t=70754&f=53&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

VT -- viewtopic.php?t=69166&f=84&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

He does not skip RVS as VT and he does as SK. So that raises the question--why did he skip it this game? I don't feel like I ever got a sense of why he was avoiding it this game, and it leads in to my sense that he has been playing defensively. His push on Saudade seemed safe and weak and then he went into hardlurk. Seems like pretty likely scum to me.

The Manatee

Spoiler:

I summarized my main feelings on the Manatee here: . The self-vote, in and of itself, is NAI. The question is what has he done since then. And the answer is--nothing. This is consistent with his scum game, of taking a long time to formulate cases and sitting on weak votes for a long period of time.

Since he 'came back' all he has offered are posts like: , which suggest he is only right now looking at a few players, and those players I am fairly certain are town. I think he can't figure out a solid mislynch and so he basically is basically lurking until he figures out what to do. You can tell that he has posted elsewhere on site during his prod, so it's not like he wasn't logging on--he has been logging on and ignoring this thread, which suggests he doesn't know what to do, which is more consistent with his scum game. That or he's waiting for suggestions in his scum PT.

As in 578 I still have some concerns with the case here, namely that he usually makes SLIGHTLY more of an effort to seem pro-town as scum than he has here. But if you look at his town games, he's not afraid to put pressure on slots with his vote, which he basically is not doing at all here.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Krazy »

If so I decided to start pandering to you in . You were my first townread this game and you haven't moved at all. I don't give someone pikachu if I have doubts.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Krazy »

*434 whoops
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Krazy »

I assure you I put a lot of pressure on my reads lists since my current hitrate with early game reads lists is pretty out of this world and I didn't want to screw up my track record. That being said I've been going back and forth a lot on some slots, I just don't vomit my thoughts out into the thread every time a read shifts a single tick.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Krazy »

He means he thinks I tailored the reads list to make people like me. Maybe I shouldn't have used Pokemon? I thought about that but I liked the gifs too much to toss them.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (isolation #49) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Krazy »

You don't like my reads list because you think one of my top 4 scumreads is in the wrong place? Where is profii supposed to be?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Krazy »

Oh nevermind you confused me
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (isolation #51) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Krazy »

Any response to my concerns on Naomi? Honestly I was with you on her being scum until she did the weird rambling reads list. I still have some problems with that list (she calls a lot of my scumreads null). But the more I looked at it the more I kinda started thinking looked more townie than scummy. If you're still dead-set on her being scum I can see why you might not like me pushing on Frank and Manatee.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Krazy »

People I think are town are wrong all the time. I mean I just spent 150 pages dealing with Ank and I never really stopped thinking she was town... If you think I downgrade my read of you because you're wrong on a few reads then you don't know how I play
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Krazy »

Like you've said Manatee is town but you haven't said why yet. Until you do I simply ignore you and treat you as someone else who is wrong this game, which there is no shortage of at the moment.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Krazy »

Why is skipping RVS and hardlurking NAI? Why is posting nothing but placeholder votes NAI? Like you're so certain that Manatee and Frank are town but you are not explaining why you reach that conclusion. I have looked at the other games of each player and I have questions about how they're approaching this game. If you think it is scummy to push those slots for that reason then you are misguided. And if you think I'm scummy because I make my lists visually appealing... anyway sure do your thing, whatever man.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Krazy »

Because refusing to commit to RVS or to push people with votes indicates you are afraid of the town and more interested in avoiding being lynched then finding scum. This is exactly how Toranaga plays scum and it's fairly similar to how Texcat plays scum (and sometimes? Gamma, but Gamma is a separate case). This is why I shot Toranaga in 2024 and I was correct then. Right now I see Frank playing to a meta that is similar to how he played Serial Killer and similar to how Toranaga plays scum and I'm not seeing any reasons to think he's town. Why is he town?

Frank is not you. You might lurk, you might not lurk, but you do not form townblocks like you have here as scum. You play to different metas, and the only use of meta is understanding how and why a player approaches a game the way they do. It's not just that skipping RVS is ALWAYS scummy, it's that skipping RVS for FRANK is scummy.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Krazy »

It's in the spoiler for his... you did actually READ the entries right? You saw there is TEXT in the spoilers?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Krazy »

Sashaddin was L-1, not L-2 looks like.

We should not rush day cycle, I'd like some posts from UC Voyager before day end, but considering the Manatee is dropping like one post every two days I'd also like him to claim whenever he comes back next.

@Nauci, you also have sashaddin, Doughboy, and Saudade voting twice atm

Mod note: Sorry that was a filler paste I thought I'd fix faster >.<
Last edited by Nauci on Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Krazy »

I tried to avoid meta here but im frozen as scum. I cant make reads that make sense, and I struggle posting and then what to post.
viewtopic.php?p=10309010#p10309010

This is him as town explaining his struggle with playing scum. If you think being unable to make up his mind about a slot is town indicative I'm going to have to disagree.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (isolation #59) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Krazy »

I suppose it's too much to ask for you to claim before you replace out
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Krazy »

@Golfball, what is the difference for you between not having a read and "null"?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 1153, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1108, Krazy wrote:@Golfball, what is the difference for you between not having a read and "null"?
not a lot, given there basically the same thing, personally I think it was to avoid talking about everyone.
not gonna lie, I'm a little spooked that the golfball is all like "oh yeah Krazy case on manatee is slamdunk a+" but then is so indifferent about frank that he can't even list him as a null.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 1247, Flavor Leaf wrote: Meta dictates this is townCreature too.

FL you trolling now?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Krazy »

idk what to do with this game, I honestly think Flavor Leaf is trying to actively troll me by doing a meta townread of Creature based off 11 posts and a single read. Like he seems to want me to scumread him for whatever reason which I don't really understand either. He's acting weird af and it's kinda fucking up my reads. Frank has been MIA for days and rereading him idk that I'm in love with my own argument, we still have a slot that has said literally nothing of significance, and profii kinda isn't pinging me anymore so hell, idk. I guess I'd most like Creature's reads on Sasha (the golfball), Naomi, and Frank at the moment. Maybe Saudade for reference too. I guess Sasha first since Saudade also wants that.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Krazy »

Maybe give me your thoughts on FL too. Have you played with him before? Like what is going on with him. He's just acting weird and making all sorts of shitty arguments and usually he's not this weird.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Krazy »

Yeah that's what I was thinking too, I wish he'd stop tunneling me but I don't think he stops right now either.

Do you plan to read the thread? I think you have time, I don't think anything happens until the MIA slot comes back
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Krazy »

You keep saying "This person defended Krazy so they are scum" and "this person didn't sheep Krazy so they are town" -- your reads are useless to me right now and you are like, way beyond tunneling me and into pre-flip association lalaland.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Krazy »

Who is dosage again?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1283 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Krazy »

vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1450 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Krazy »

Creature do you think is AI for Crimson?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1482 (isolation #70) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Krazy »

Hey Frank, welcome back. Most interested in your thoughts on Manatee slot/Creature, whether you still think Saudade is scum, and Naomi at the moment.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1524 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 1511, Creature wrote:Krazy and Crimson are scum
What leads you to these conclusions?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (isolation #72) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Krazy »

Naomi where are you on FL these days?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1678 (isolation #73) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by Krazy »

I like your energy but we do have 5 days not 1.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (isolation #74) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:45 pm

Post by Krazy »

Profii... creature?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1736 (isolation #75) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Krazy »

In NY213 I explained exactly how I read Creature, so of course he busts out literally everything he knows will make me think he's town. That being said his entire reads list right now is OMGUS which seems very much at odds with his usual march-of-a-different-drummer thinking. Creature's reads this game do not feel like a town!Creature reads list to me.

I also keep feeling like Manatee was likely to flip scum, and I think it's misguided to downgrade my read there just because Creature is better at playing scum. I also feel like Creature might be actively playing around my meta analysis right now, and that it's both insulting to his scum game and misguided to imply that he cannot or would not actively post as scum. I am sure Creature is capable of it, and there's no reason to think he wouldn't when there's two players (me and FL) who are extensively familiar with Creature's meta. Ironically there's the chance that Creature playing around my meta reads have led to other people wanting to townread him (since my main point in NY213 was that he never townreads as scum, and so he's opened by townreading everyone who wasn't pushing his wagon. That's pretty unusual for Creature imo).

But Creature's slot is hurting my head enough that I'm at least willing to entertain the thought of other wagons at this point.

Golfball "trusted" Saudade enough to follow him onto the duck but then later cannot even commit enough to a read to list him as null. I feel like there's an actual chance Golfball can't keep track of who he's pretending to townread.

FL thinks golfball is newgreen, and there is a case to be made there. But I kinda feel like newgreen golfball would have, at some point over the last nine days, come up with a single scumread.

In addition to Crimson's TvT comment, I liked his slot in large part because I was thinking Manatee slot actually was scum. If I am somehow wrong about Manatee slot, then the chance of Crimson being scum increases dramatically.

But I still kinda think Creature ends up flipping scum here. His reads list looks like it is basically just responding to the people who were pushing his wagon, and I think he knows how Flavor Leaf and I both read him on the meta level well enough that he would be inclined to actively play around our reading styles. For Flavor Leaf, all Creature has to do is make more than twenty posts. For me, Creature throws out a lot of townreads. Neither of those are very hard to fake if you know that's what we're looking for. I think Creature is a solid lynch today, primarily because of Manatee's actions, and because Creature seems way more reactionary in his reads than he usually is as town.

@Light Ethos, by what metric is Creature an "inactive slot"? He has 40+ posts and stated reads on more than half the town...
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (isolation #76) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:15 pm

Post by Krazy »

Sup Gamma?

My hope is that you will carefully review the thread. And when you are done, you will help me lynch Creature. ;)
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Krazy »

You think I'm scum because I did not write a wallpost for every single townread?

If I wallpost everyone then no one actually gets to my important cases.

I don't wite detailed notes about every single interaction if my overall conclusion is that the slot is town.

That is some very silly reasoning dude. Why would I write up every single interaction on someone I think is town?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1806 (isolation #78) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Krazy »

I do tend to be focused on people who are obviously scum yes
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1812 (isolation #79) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Krazy »

I did analyze the NT interactions because the NT interactions were part of my WALLPOST ON NT. I thought NT was at risk of being scummy because she cased FL at all when she tends to be aggressive earlier as scum and more passive earlier as town. As I explained in my section on her. Did you want me to copy and paste my wallpost on Naomi in the FL section as well so that you were EXTRA SURE I had evaluated it? I clearly thought it was at risk of being TvS and I thought FL was the T and Naomi might be the S. But after Naomi's reads list, I wasn't sure anymore and thought it might be TvT. Saying I didn't comment on NT vs FL because I didn't add an extra pointless wallpost is DUMB.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1857 (isolation #80) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 1852, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1792, Mister Rogers wrote:I don't think Krazy actually rolesfished my slot but was actually trying to buddy me. However, I did find a rolefish attempt in his ISO, RE: Creature. Can anyone find it?
This post. He thinks Krazy/Creature are teamed but also thinks Krazy rolefished Creature, which makes no sense, as Krazy would know Creature’s role.
He thinks explicitly demanding a roleclaim from someone at L-1 is a "rolefish"
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1882 (isolation #81) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Krazy »

Right now your argument is:

"Krazy should have said something about FL's interaction with Naomi when he townread FL" -- WHY? I am listing him as town, so presumably, I didn't see it as scummy. What more could possibly need to be said about a fucking townread? Townreads don't need wallposts when the slots are under exactly 0 pressure. It's also--SHOCK--possible that I simply didn't care about his interactions with Naomi because they simply weren't that interesting.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1884 (isolation #82) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Krazy »

Yeah, but what more did you want me to say other than "FL town, Naomi maybe scum" which is EXACTLY WHAT I SAID IN THEIR PLACEMENT IN THE LIST
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1887 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Krazy »

Calling someone TOWN is not the same as BUDDYING THEM. Is every townread a fucking buddy attempt? Like what is this shit?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1889 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Krazy »

Are you buddying Naomi by calling her town? Where's your wallpost explanation of that? Where's your blow-by-blow analysis of the thing that happened 1700 posts ago?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1894 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Krazy »

Dude, I get it. You think naomi was 'obviously town' and that FL was 'possible scum' so I should have interpreted their interactions like you did. But I didn't. I thought Naomi was possibly scum, but I wanted to interrogate FL's read of her to make sure he was right. YOU INTERPRETED THEIR EXCHANGE IN A DIFFERENT WAY THAN I DID

That doesn't fucking mean I'm scum, that means we read the game in different ways. At no point did I enter that exchange thinking Naomi was obviously town so you were looking at it from a radically different set of preconceptions--ones that, might I add, aren't terribly convincing. You haven't explained why Naomi is obviously town yet. So I still don't even understand why you read her that way.

If me interrogating FL's reads while townreading him is "buddying him" as town, then that can be your deluded way of reading it. As an FYI, NO ONE CALLS INTERROGATING READS AS "town buddying" so excuse me if I say "no" to your weird ass fucking non-existant phrase
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1900 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Krazy »

I don't even know, I'm too busy dealing with stupid townies and Frank has been missing for weeks so I have basically nothing to work with there. Maybe Frank, maybe not. Definitely Creature.

I'm somewhere like:
Town: Gamma, Naomi, LE, Saudade, FL, Rogers
Probably town but MIA which bugs me cause he's posting in another game: Duck
Probably not scum with Creature: Crimson
Who the fuck knows: Sasha, Profii
Maybe scum: Frank
Scum: Creature
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1912 (isolation #87) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Krazy »

Creature wagon:

I have never missed with party train gif. Creature wagon is the one true party wagon.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1915 (isolation #88) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Krazy »

Respond by voting Creature
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1930 (isolation #89) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 1922, Flavor Leaf wrote:
So, one of LE/Saude, then one of Profii/Crimson is scum with you.

Got it.
Can you do a quick reads list that isn't contingent on pre-flip associations with me? Like what are your reads based on independent play?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1956 (isolation #90) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Krazy »

Who all has reads of profii other than null?

Duck had him green, Naomi had him leangreen, Mister Rogers said he was "too crazy to be scum" but that was before he read more than 10 pages iirc. I think that's it?

Creature hasn't commented, Flavor Leaf insists he'll have a read on him later (iirc). Frank never made a read on the slot.

How you read profii gamma?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1967 (isolation #91) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 1966, Mister Rogers wrote:genuine solving-mindset
I don't understand what you mean here, can you give an example?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1969 (isolation #92) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Krazy »

No large swaths necessary, just like, 1-3 examples would be fine.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1973 (isolation #93) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Krazy »

Saudade?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1976 (isolation #94) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 1930, Krazy wrote:
Can you do a quick reads list... based on independent play?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1978 (isolation #95) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Krazy »

So right now your solve is something like Crimson + Duck + ?

And you see Profii as having the same solve?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1980 (isolation #96) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Krazy »

Why do you want to lean Creature town?

I don't actually understand your list, it seems like tier 1 is both town leans and scum leans?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1981 (isolation #97) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Krazy »

So your townreads are limited to Naomi, Profii, and LE?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1983 (isolation #98) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Krazy »

Why is Crimson scum?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2015 (isolation #99) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Krazy »

Sau I will join you on Sash tomorrow if we push through Creature today

@Rogers, as far as I can tell, Crimson lost interest in the thread when his top FoS replaced out. I personally struggled to stay in the game when dealing with all the replacements, so when you say he's active lurking, he's like a normal lurker dealing with a thread that was missing between 2-3 people at any given time, which seemed to compose at least 1-2 of the scummiest slots. So like maybe bear in mind that this thread was kinda boring for like a solid weak when you say he's just active lurking. tbh I don't think it's that strong of a case given the nature of the thread. So if that is the crux of your scumread on Crimson, I don't think it's nearly as good as the case on Manatee slot.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2020 (isolation #100) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Krazy »

But there's three scum... 0.o
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2036 (isolation #101) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Krazy »

I mean, Crimson is just a naturally passive player. Unfortunately he has no scum flips on site, so meta is not super helpful here. But I can say this game isn't dramatically out of line for his town games:

VT: viewtopic.php?t=76607&f=11&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
TPR: viewtopic.php?t=76171&f=50&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

He's like, a little more "game-solvy" as TPR, so this matches his VT game more, but in both he tends to take like 3 days after an unvote to revote someone. He is not aggressive at all as town. So while he might not be playing the way you like, I'm not really sure he flips scum here. I mean, maybe--maybe he plays scum exactly the same way he plays VT. I don't know that. But I do know that Manatee was not playing like a VT this game, and Creature is not playing like town Creature.

I know Sau and others are sick of meta discussions, but since there's no flips and no night kills, that's basically all I have for a lurker (not denying he is a lurker) like Crimson.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2056 (isolation #102) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2045, Mister Rogers wrote:@Krazy: FL said that the fact that he voted you showed initiative that scum Creature would not display.
Yeah, no, an OMGUS vote at the person pushing his wagon is not "initiative" for Creature.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2057 (isolation #103) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Krazy »

I don't know what's up with FL but almost everything he has said about Creature this game is basically wrong. FL wants Creature to be town because he said Manatee is town and he wants me to be scum and so he is trying to cater every argument he makes to fit that narrative. That doesn't mean the arguments themselves are worth two spits
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2061 (isolation #104) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Krazy »

says the guy who spent like two pages bitching at Gamma about NAI bullshit
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2071 (isolation #105) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2066, Saudade wrote:like, I'll never vote rogers but im really really not intrested in anything he has to say anymore
Yes, but unfortunately I want to lynch scum so somehow I need his vote + Naomi + profii since you seem unlikely to budge

I don't think the case on Crimson is a slam dunk and I want Creature's slot lynched today
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2072 (isolation #106) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Krazy »

Light join us on Creature?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (isolation #107) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Krazy »

Manatee is bad town but he is even worse as scum. IMO, if he was town he would have jumped on to whoever voted him after his self-vote and been like "opportunism!" or something. That's the sort of inane BS he does to hunt as town. It seems like he just had no idea what to do this game though, which suggests he is scum
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2098 (isolation #108) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2060, Mister Rogers wrote:Just noting for the record that I believe scum are pushing this thread to explode with posts to make it impossible for Frank!Replace to catch up. This IS a scum strategy and I want to state for the record that I am not part of this.

Let me look into this...
In post 2097, Mister Rogers wrote:INTERMISSION

Incredible conviction
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2102 (isolation #109) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Krazy »

VOTE: crimson
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2104 (isolation #110) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Krazy »

I don't give a shit about claims anymore. This is what happens when you fuckers didnt lynch manatee through his tactical. Someone hammer so we can one day get to day 2 and lynch creature
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2107 (isolation #111) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Krazy »

This is going to be a three week day one and I am sick of tactical replace outs
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2108 (isolation #112) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Krazy »

Do you want a pat on the head? Profii thinks its scummy to sort him when you and gamma are wailing at each other about reading the thread so I guess you could say I am not convinced
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2113 (isolation #113) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Krazy »

Crimson hardclaim now
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2117 (isolation #114) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Krazy »

Unvote

Excuse me while I don't gasp in surprise when you have 0 crumbs.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2121 (isolation #115) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2116, profii wrote: I think it’s scummy to introduce an entirely new player into the mix whilst after a very long day 1 we are finally seeming to hone in on some generally accepted scummy slots given we have 8:13 votes on 2 players
I wasn't saying to lynch you, I was trying to get a grip on who actually was attempting a solve and who was not.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2128 (isolation #116) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Krazy »

So we have a full doctor and a full gunsmith so I guess this is a 13p follow-the-cop?

Sounds like bullshit to me.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2130 (isolation #117) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Krazy »

They said you weren't reading the thread because you pretty clearly weren't reading the thread. They decided that was scummier than Manatee being obvious scum for some reason.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2145 (isolation #118) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2140, Mister Rogers wrote:THere was NO NEED for him to hard claim. WHEN DO YOU START SEEING REALITY!?
Why the fuck did you want the person you put to L-2 not to claim? Are you seriously just fucking around with your votes? This day has lasted weeks, we are not waiting for Frank's replacement to lynch someone, this shit has gotten absurd. Like, are YOU rolefishing? Why the fuck would you put him to L-2 if you don't want him to hardclaim and get lynched if he's not a TPR?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2190 (isolation #119) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Krazy »

Vote Creature

Hey look the leading wagon is once again on scum
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2250 (isolation #120) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by Krazy »

Spoiler: VoteCount Settings
priorVCNumber=1
url=viewtopic.php?f=2&t=77190
playerList=ManateeDude,Pernicious Parrot,Naomi-Tan,Krazy,profii,Light Ethos,Crimson97,FrankJaeger,Flavor Leaf,Sashaddin,RockyHorror,Doughboy,Saudade
replacementList=ManateeDude:Creature,RockyHorror:the worst,Pernicious Parrot:Gamma Emerald,Doughboy:Mister Rogers
moderatorNames=Nauci
dayStartNumbers=0
cleanDay=true
deadline=
deadList=
voteOverrides=
Use prodTimer=
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2276 (isolation #121) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Krazy »

Sau will vote me?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2279 (isolation #122) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Krazy »

If I'm at L-2, then I claim, because Creature is off my wagon.

I'm vig, I'm shooting Creature tonight regardless of whether we lynch him or not so unless he's masons with FL he's not going to be alive on day 2.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2289 (isolation #123) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by Krazy »

So you lied about the VC to fish another role?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2317 (isolation #124) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2310, Mister Rogers wrote:I guarantee D2 will have some SERIOUS WIFOM COMING DOWN!
So Rogers is hardclaiming scum PR?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2352 (isolation #125) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by Krazy »

Wow, Rogers is at it again. Way to go champ.

Who wants to tell him?

I guess Saudade doesn't know?

Neighbor is not an exclusive modifier, champ. NY213--Neighbor+IC, Neighbor+Vengeful, Neighbor+Friendly Neighbor
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2358 (isolation #126) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:50 pm

Post by Krazy »

So to be clear, you want to lynch the one TPR that has a confirmable night action?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2364 (isolation #127) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:51 pm

Post by Krazy »

Like, Rogers doesn't try to eat a bullet like this as scum, but he's literally so stupid I might be forced to shoot him anyway.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2388 (isolation #128) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:03 pm

Post by Krazy »

Rogers -- viewtopic.php?p=10233573#p10233573

read the roles list.

I have literally talked about the game where a Vengeful Neighbor died and a Universal Backup became a Vengeful Neighbor in a Neighborhood that included an Innocent Child and a FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR. A friendly Neighbor that has a night action that confirms him as town.

Neighbor is a modifier that goes onto literally anything.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2473 (isolation #129) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Krazy »

See you tonight then FL <3
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2484 (isolation #130) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Krazy »

Of course you can't. You're evens.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2485 (isolation #131) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Krazy »

Scum doesn't counterclaim vig. Vig doesn't counterclaim vig if he can shoot. I am happy to shoot you to prove my role but I'd still rather shoot scum.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2487 (isolation #132) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Krazy »

Actually I was still going to shoot Creature lol, I knew you couldn't shoot me and then my role would be confirmed. God you are bad at setup spec fl
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2488 (isolation #133) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Krazy »

Gunsmith, odd vig, even vig. The only thing I was wrong about this game was thinking that doughboy was the evens.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2491 (isolation #134) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Krazy »

Lol
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2517 (isolation #135) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Krazy »

Not official/not double-checked.
Spoiler:
Saudade(3)
~ (35), (64), (362)

Sashaddin(3)
~ (586), (232), (77)
Naomi-Tan(2)
~ (138), (58)
Mister Rogers(1)
~ (185)
Crimson97(1)
~ (223)
Creature(1)
~ (135)

Not Voting (2): (265), (125)

Creature if you're mason or innocent child you can claim, otherwise you don't have to.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2631 (isolation #136) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Krazy »

Damn I was kinda on board for the modkill too.

@Nauci are you sure we can't modkill them after all?

Two modkills + Lynch + Vig shot = DAY ONE BLOODBATH

Man this sounds like fun to me LOL

I don't get why Creature is town here, seriously the only thing Manatee said that you thought was townie was when he was talking to his scumbuddy profii. FL, think about it--he can't fucking talk to town (emotionally incapable), but he can talk to his scumbuddy in thread. That's why his reactions were all over the place and why you thought that one post was townie
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2634 (isolation #137) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Krazy »

All he's done is "what are the prs?" and "a buncha peopl who aren't voting me are town" there's no contribution here lol

Creature is a dope lynch fam
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2689 (isolation #138) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Krazy »

Yeah I am basically with you a50 on most of what you have said. There are two thoughts on the duck:
I do think he is gunsmith, but I think it is not certain yet he is a town gunsmith. The claim being real does not mean his alignment is certain.

I do not get why he replaced out as tpr. I think it would make a lot more sense if he was scum with manatee and just ragequit from shit team.

I was 60% town on the duck but the replace out rocked my read cause I do not get it as duck tpr
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2700 (isolation #139) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2692, Mister Rogers wrote:Which brings me to the 3rd time I have had to ask Krazy why he didn't crumb but expects it from others. He is deliberately dodging me on this question.
Dodging would imply I cared enough to bother responding to you at this point Rogers. I basically just don't read your posts anymore.

Two points:
a) explaining why a tpr with confirmable night actions does not need to crumb as much as a non-confirmable night action is tedious and kinda obvious
b) I actually didn't really care that Crimson didn't crumb, it just would have been nice
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2702 (isolation #140) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by Krazy »

To be totally clear, all I have to do tonight is prove my night action, and I have 0 mechanical reasons to believe you are town. So keep testing my patience. Please. Give me one more reason to shoot you, because I can already think of 5 without even trying.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2705 (isolation #141) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by Krazy »

You can't even post a retort without fucking it up
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2711 (isolation #142) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by Krazy »

Anyway, A50, if you would take a look at Crimson that would be dope.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2767 (isolation #143) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 2765, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Good question, but vig claim can potentially clear itself later, UNLESS we think there is a SK, but I digress.
no multiball in 13p fam
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2768 (isolation #144) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Krazy »

Thoughts on A50 so far FL?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2772 (isolation #145) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Krazy »

So who is scum?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2773 (isolation #146) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 2770, Flavor Leaf wrote:
I’ve modded multiple multiball games in 13p, one with SK, one with 2 teams of 2.
Those were the old rules, normal says no multiball unless it's large (14+) now.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2777 (isolation #147) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Krazy »

What brought you back to scum on Naomi?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2778 (isolation #148) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Krazy »

Or "scum possible" I guess since you're not sring her
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2812 (isolation #149) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Krazy »

lol what's up Performer?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2843 (isolation #150) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Krazy »

It is my sincere hope that A50 and Performer eventually settle on Creature so that we can finally end this day in a scum lynch
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2894 (isolation #151) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2889, Flavor Leaf wrote:I guess I do have a good idea of how Saudade plays. I just feel he’s good at playing the same as either alignment, so I don’t think anything found on Day 1 would put him as scum l, if that makes sense.
afaik he has never replaced out as tpr or scum, and only replaced out of one game as VT, so ragequitting over not being able to get a lynch on Sasha is plausibly TI although the sample size is too low to be substantial
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2900 (isolation #152) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Krazy »

imo Crimson should be leashed to me but I'm kinda not the one that should be making that argument
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2903 (isolation #153) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2901, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2875, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Crimson
INB$ someone asks why I singled out Creature and ignored FL's vote. The answer is within my response to Creature: Creature is an orthodox player. FL is definitely not. I can see this vote coming from town!FL but I am having trouble seeing it come from town!Creature.
He hammered the doc claim in NY 213 iirc on d2
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2906 (isolation #154) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2904, Flavor Leaf wrote: I hard hard hard defended his slot all game
Yeah you hard defended a slot that did 0 scumhunting and was self-voting for half the day cycle and then argued you should be townread because you were white knighting an afk slot. Now you're hard-defending Creature because of bullshit meta reasons and FoSing an awful lot of obvious town
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2907 (isolation #155) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Krazy »

All we need is for the replacements to take a step back, look at Creature, and see--there's no sign of town here. And there's no sign of town creature because he replaced into Manatee, who was scum. And then we're going to lynch him.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2925 (isolation #156) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Krazy »

I told him to claim if he was a mason 0.o

Flavor Leaf I swear to shit if you're fakeclaiming masons because you townread the slot...
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2927 (isolation #157) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Krazy »

Unvote
since based on that last post not everyone is keeping up with the thread.

Need to think. Didn't want to think about this game anymore. Just wanted to lynch Creature and then shoot someone. Now I have to think again. Motherfucker
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2929 (isolation #158) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Krazy »

You even fucking crumbed it when you said "but there's no tpr flip for manatee"

I mean, I knew that, but how the fuck do I play around a mason SELF FUCKING VOTING

}GOD FASGIUHOUSGHASOEU" GHA"UOS HDF"OAG A

*flips table*

I'm gonna need to cool down for a while guys give me a bit
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2930 (isolation #159) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Krazy »

Like do people get that just because you're tpr doesn't mean you play like you're having an aneuryism WTF
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2931 (isolation #160) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Krazy »

and of fucking course the manatee was online and talking in his fucking PT, I was right about that wasn't I
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2962 (isolation #161) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Krazy »

Creature I still luv you and I'm glad ur not scum

I was feeling bad about shooting you until you voted me and then I was happy cause you were scum and we could just lynch you in a gentlemanly manner

will you ever forgive me for misreading your tpr game?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2977 (isolation #162) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2970, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m scum reading Rogers to an extent, and town reading Profii.

I feel like your read of Profii switches on an hourly--minutely?--basis lol
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2979 (isolation #163) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2978, Mister Rogers wrote:Dewd I dont see how all you guys can make all this speculation based on unconfirmed claims. Its super dangerous, we need to sort this out tomorrow and then start doing setup spec. The only exception is if we have an obvious fakeclaim like we do with Worst.
fine with lynching this

anyway here's a crimson TPR game -- viewtopic.php?t=76171&f=50&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

one thing I notice here is that he has a reads list by 297 -- viewtopic.php?p=10183925#p10183925

which was on d1

so Crimson was super disengaged this game when usually he is actually a bit more engaged as tpr than he is as VT

but this game has also been a clusterfuck so idk for sure, but there is a case to be made for crimson scum
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2985 (isolation #164) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 771, Crimson97 wrote: Agree with Dough, Flavor,Krazy,Parrot,Shaddadin and profii. The worst i might agree but i haven't really read him yet.

Manatee is normally just scummy in the ToS forum, not a lurker. I wanted to press him but i couldn't have predicted he'd go afk.
he does get close to a reads list here tho hmm
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2986 (isolation #165) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Krazy »

I kinda wanna lynch profii

anyone else feelin that slot?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2987 (isolation #166) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Krazy »

you know what, fuck it, let's make it a thing

Vote Profii
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2990 (isolation #167) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2162, profii wrote:
I’m happy to vote TW - I’m happy to vote Crimson, or Krazy, or Golfball

I can’t put my vote in 4 places and I’m obviously wrong about at least 1 of those I would imagine so get your toys and put them back in the pram :facepalm:
pretty sure this is scum

I'm really kinda feelin' this slot guys what you think?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2994 (isolation #168) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Krazy »

idk man he's said some scummmmmy shit

his reaction to vig claim was bad

he seems to want to literally lynch anyone and has no attempt at a solve

he's a clutch lynch here FL
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2999 (isolation #169) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Krazy »

yeah cause he thinks he can pocket you for game win
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3004 (isolation #170) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Krazy »

Light Ethos -- just is town
Flavor Leaf* -- suicidal mason
Creature ManateeDude -- damn it

Performer Saudade -- leaning town here for a bunch of reasons that aren't going to convince anyone but me
Gamma Emerald UC Voyager Pernicious Parrot -- same as with performer

Sashaddin -- null lean-town maybe, some of his posts just... idk, there are some reasons to see him as maybe scum, he's soooo passive, wtf to do with that
Naomi-Tan -- probably need to go back to null on this slot until I reread the reads lists posts again, but still null-lean town
Mister Rogers Doughboy -- VI but he seems scummier as the day goes on

Almost50 FrankJaeger -- A50 is godly as scum and Frank was a bit in his scum meta so uuhhhhhhhh I like A50 a lot so let's not lynch him today, I guess that's all I got for that right now

Crimson97** -- maybe scum but if we convince him to pretend to be leashed to me I don't get nightkilled tonight
The Worst* RockyHorror -- maybe scum but with coordination we should have a lot of info if we tell the replacement to investigate one of two slots I designate

profii -- scum

creature mason claim leaves me here
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3006 (isolation #171) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Krazy »

I would tell him which slots I am not going to shoot so that he can't claim to have investigated the same person I killed.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3025 (isolation #172) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 3023, Mister Rogers wrote:The only case against him is based on WIFOM FAIL due to unconfirmed claim setup spec -- its horribad.
was this your thinking when you put him to L-2? that there was no case against Crimson?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3029 (isolation #173) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Krazy »

@VI:
You are arguing there is no case against Crimson when you yourself put him to L-2 like just days ago, you spent days arguing about leashing my shot over concerns with a doctor save but never talked to Crimson about leashing his doc, you never seriously interrogated his roleclaim, and so at this point I think why you ever voted him in the first place is a legitimate question. You are hard defending a slot your voting history indicates you were basically ready to lynch, or at least seemed willing to pressure. So you saw enough of a case to put him to L-2 but now can't think of a single reason he's scummy. He's spent half the dayphase casing Naomi, who you insist is obvious town, and the other half pushing Creature/Manatee, who is a claimed mason. Regardless of whether he is town or scum, I don't understand why YOU believe he is town since his actions seem basically irreconcilable with your view of the game
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3030 (isolation #174) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 3027, Light Ethos wrote:Also I see a wagon going on the Doctor claim. Do I hammer it or not?
Being the 5th vote on a wagon is not a hammer. You are welcome to L-2 him if you think he is scummy. Otherwise, what do you think of Profii?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3036 (isolation #175) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:08 pm

Post by Krazy »

So you're admitting you were just rolefishing? You found literally nothing scummy about Crimson when you put him to L-2?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3037 (isolation #176) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 1899, Mister Rogers wrote:Pfffft....

Vote: Crimson97

That's L-1.
why does this vote exist
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3040 (isolation #177) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by Krazy »

So you're not opposed to lynching claimed tprs after all?

But you think votes on Crimson are automatically scummy?

Yeah idk can anyone truly be this dense and hypocritical? I mean doughboy seemed townie and Rogers is like demonstrably dim but this is like... I don't even know anymore man

like I just can't understand why you believe what you're even saying

I still prefer profii tbh but Rogers is like... I don't even know what to say. He's certainly turned himself into an acceptable compromise wagon
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3060 (isolation #178) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Krazy »

Fl -- look at 2023 setup. Doc, roleblocker, gunsmith, mason-like lotal neighborizer vs all goons

Balance has not been good in ny lately and this setup was probably approved before people started complaining

Not saying I believe every claim but if there are unstated limitations it is not impossible every claim is real

Just because it does not look balanced does not mean it could not get passed by nrg
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3085 (isolation #179) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Krazy »

all my reads are fucked

I want us to lynch today

I want it to be profii but I don't know how to make that happen

he just seems like the only guy who when I claimed vig seemed to be actively trying to not get shot, and that makes me think he's scum. he knew I was real despite my play this game being abysmal because he's scum

it makes sense to me

everyone else seemed to be trying to eat a bullet lol, instead profii started casing whoever happened to be pissing me off at the time (i.e. rogers)
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3088 (isolation #180) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 3086, Almost50 wrote:
How would scum "know" you're for real?
no third parties, while townies do sometimes fakeclaim vig to bait a nightkill, I don't think he would think me claiming vig at L-2 would be a vanilla townie claiming vig. I think if you're scum and you know I'm not scum then you know I'm vig, and profii is the only person who seemed to reach that conclusion and start playing around me at the time
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3089 (isolation #181) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Krazy »

I'm like pretty sure Saudade was town, he tiltreplaced out with a tpr claim but before masons, so if he's scum looking at the number of tprs he wasn't losing his shit there... I think he was focused on Sashaddin and wanted a lynch there and it wasn't happening and he got pissed at the replacements (or maybe even the mod backpedaling the modkills--I think he was looking forward to the modkills and kinda lost it when they were poo-poo'd). he just sounds like an overeager vanilla town to me. I think Performer's town because Saudade was town
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3093 (isolation #182) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 3090, Performer wrote:
In post 3089, Krazy wrote:I'm like pretty sure Saudade was town, he tiltreplaced out with a tpr claim but before masons, so if he's scum looking at the number of tprs he wasn't losing his shit there... I think he was focused on Sashaddin and wanted a lynch there and it wasn't happening and he got pissed at the replacements (or maybe even the mod backpedaling the modkills--I think he was looking forward to the modkills and kinda lost it when they were poo-poo'd). he just sounds like an overeager vanilla town to me. I think Performer's town because Saudade was town
y are you saying i'm vt but at first you say tpr??
"with a tpr claim" = the duck

scum doesn't tiltreplaceout with the investigative revealed... unless like Flavor Leaf just really made him blow a gasket. it can happen but it seems pretty unlikely, gamestate was looking pretty good for scum there
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3094 (isolation #183) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Krazy »

like for saudade to replace out he would have to be scum with the duck and that would require saudade having forced the duck to claim through his push and then later regretting it and it just doesn't make any fucking sense, it's not what actually happened, saudade is pretty likely town and the duck is a big fat ? for me atm, but I'm still thinking he could plausibly be town
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3106 (isolation #184) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Krazy »

well I need to start prepping for my next shift. I'll get off work in like 6 hours, so I should have 2 hours or so on the clock to get in and catch up when I'm off.

we do lynch today. we get a flip.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3108 (isolation #185) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Krazy »

It's scummy to propose a no lynch on d1. Performer is still town but that was not his best post, ngl
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3117 (isolation #186) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Krazy »

If you flip cop then we can pretty easily lynch the worst tomorrow because I dont think cop+gs+masons makes it past nrg even with claims but there is no way you react to the duck the way you did if you are cop so I am not remotely worried about that scenario. I do think that you trying to crumb cop at this point is a great reason to lynch you though
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3144 (isolation #187) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Krazy »

Hi not mafia

Your predecessor claimed town neapolitan. Can you confirm you are a neapolitan and give a sense of who you might be neapolitaning tonight?

Please no one else answer for him thanks
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3166 (isolation #188) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Krazy »

Gamma who would you shoot tonight?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3169 (isolation #189) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Krazy »

You think Saudade replaces out with a claimed TPR as scum?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3173 (isolation #190) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Krazy »

No, the duck claimed TPR. If Saudade is scum wouldn't he be glad that scum outed a tpr? Why would he ragequit there?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3175 (isolation #191) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Krazy »

Alright I guess that doesn't seem important to you. Why was Saudade/is Performer scum again?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3195 (isolation #192) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Krazy »

That can be arranged
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3197 (isolation #193) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Krazy »

I think it's probably pointless to try to coordinate with not mafia, he's probably not even going to read my posts, so I guess he's just going to investigate someone based on pure rng if he's real at all
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3206 (isolation #194) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Krazy »

Squirtle vs. Growlithe -- imba matchup
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4272 (isolation #195) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Krazy »

Akarin, you're a champ for replacing in to a game that Flavor Leaf threw on day 1. The game was an extreme uphill climb before you even got your role pm.

The important thing is that this undead abomination of a game is finally put to rest.

Cheers to Nauci for keeping this underwater ship afloat.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4285 (isolation #196) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2910, Flavor Leaf wrote:Stop. We’re masons.
vote conspiracy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”