Light Ethos
Light Ethos
Goon
Light Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Light Ethos »

In post 2673, Almost50 wrote:tw has been mentioning the Vig often way before Krazy said he was the Vig.
Flavor Leaf was the Vig the worst was referring to way before Krazy said he was the Vig. It was a fake claim, but it wasn't one that anyone pushed back against until profii said that Krazy and Flavor Leaf should shoot each other.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Nauci »

Vote Count 1.17

Naomi-Tan (2) -
The Worst
(RockyHorror)
Crimson97

Saudade (2) -
Gamma Emerald
(UC Voyager, Pernicious Parrot)
Mister Rogers
(doughboy)

Mister Rogers
(doughboy)
(1) -
profii

Crimson97 (1) -
Naomi-Tan

Sashaddin (1) -
Creature
(ManateeDude)

The Worst
(RockyHorror)
(1) -
Light Ethos

Creature
(ManateeDude)
(1) -
Krazy

UNVOTE/Not Voting (4) -
Sashaddin
Saudade
Flavor Leaf
Almost50
(FrankJaeger)

Full vote record is in the OP.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2018-09-21 00:00:00).

Mod NotesNaomi-Tan is V/LA for (expired on 2018-09-21 12:00:00).
Almost50 replaces FrankJaeger. Deadline is extended by 24 hours.
Still seeking replacement for The Worst and Saudade.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2672, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 2670, Almost50 wrote:tw is probably town too. Either that or he has a very good scumster coaching him (that would be Flavour Leaf 99% of the time).

P-edit:

@Ethos: scum!tw necessitates scum!FL in my mind. tw isn't capable of faking this kind of play/claim on his own and planning it in advance (he
has
been crumbing a PR alright). Furthermore, a Gunsmith can be found out (if fake) pretty easily, although the Vig outing doesn't help in this regards.

Tell me something (bc I'm ISOing and not reading the thread as a whole): Did the Vig out before or after tw claimed GS?
I am not disregarding the possibility of scum!FL and scum!tw. There are many possible scum teams in my mind, and I will need to see results from today's flip to narrow them down. I didn't see the worst crumb his PR claim. I read his evasiveness as a lack of concern for anything other than his own survival. That's a scum mentality to have, even if you're a power role. He also claimed well before getting to L-1. Why is the worst not capable of fake claiming? Are you just throwing shade, or is that coming from somewhere?

I might have the order wrong, but I do believe that Flavor Leaf heavily suggested that he was a Vig after the Gunsmith claim happened, and then way way way later Krazy claimed Vig and Flavor Leaf said that he had fake claimed earlier.
Ididn't say tw isn't capable of fake claiming, but the way he paved the way to it and the mentioning of a Vig shot as a certainty several times long before the Vig claimed suggest this was a pre-planned fake claim (IF it's a fake claim), and THAT is what tw isn't capable of doing (yet). I have witnessed the guy's development in this game step-by-step, and I have been scum with him in his first scum game. I can tell you he evolved massively alright, but hasn't yet hit the mark of long planning a fake claim and executing the plan the way he did.

here's also that one post by Rocky Horror (the one and only before he replaced out) that has some traces of a townie entrance to the game.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OIC! So, FL fake claimed Vig. Let me go ISO him now and see how that came into play before I respond.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

:facepalm: Well, at least FL doesn't have a predecessor, but my God that's one hell of an ISO.

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by profii »

I see vig mentioned twice pre claim and not in a context of “erm guys pretty sure someone’s a vig if you know what I mean” sort of vibe
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by profii »

In TWs ISo that should include!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Nope! My point about tw stilol stands. He mentioned the Vig in & long before FL said he would vig Doughboy in , and both before Krazy outed, so it's like FL is the scummiest of the 3, and tw "may or may not" be scum IF FL is scum, but is much more likely to be town if FL flips town.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2680, profii wrote:I see vig mentioned twice pre claim and not in a context of “erm guys pretty sure someone’s a vig if you know what I mean” sort of vibe
He says X should be the vig shot. How much more confidence in the existence of a vig do you want expressed? It's not like this is an open setup or even semi-open where a vig is explicitly an option on the wiki page, and you don't come into closed normal setups expecting they must (or even likely) to have a Vig role included!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Also, "I'm not today's lynch" is in fact a PR crumb (regardless of whether it's true or fake). I use that all the time to bait the NK myself. Too bad I can't be doing this in this game no matter how hard I try (it also makes me look scummy to some players who are not aware of what I'm doing), and the reason I can't do it is simple: There have been way too many TPR claims already (and they can't be all fake) that I can't come up with one that fits. I guess I could just act like "an unspecified" TPR, but still that's not gonna take precedence over a Vig AND a GS 9not to mention a Doctor), so it will mostly be anti-town with not much to gain.

That being said, I may as well tell you that I am indeed an "unspecified TPR" :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Also, I came across a couple of quotes from Ethos (I didn't ISO the slot itself) and that is very likely a TOWN slot (sorry TW, but your read there sucks. Either that or I'm a fool).

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by profii »

In post 2683, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2680, profii wrote:I see vig mentioned twice pre claim and not in a context of “erm guys pretty sure someone’s a vig if you know what I mean” sort of vibe
He says X should be the vig shot. How much more confidence in the existence of a vig do you want expressed? It's not like this is an open setup or even semi-open where a vig is explicitly an option on the wiki page, and you don't come into closed normal setups expecting they must (or even likely) to have a Vig role included!
I would say that meaning

“We need to remove this player from the game but we only get 1 lynch a day”

Dunno I would say that to try and direct a vig just on speculation that there may be one, assuming they agree I’m town
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 20, Crimson97 wrote:Manatee is difficult to read because he's scummy as both town and scum.
Btw, I agree to this. I just think Creature didn't do much to remedy the situation and I don't see him obv!towning

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@profii: You're entitled to see it from your own PoV. I'm just expla9ning why I see tw as a likely town player here (unless.. he's scum with FL).

How do you read Creature so far? (Sorry. haven't ISO'd your slot yet. I don't think I'll do it in the next 12 hours as I'm about to call it a day).

Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Krazy »

Yeah I am basically with you a50 on most of what you have said. There are two thoughts on the duck:
I do think he is gunsmith, but I think it is not certain yet he is a town gunsmith. The claim being real does not mean his alignment is certain.

I do not get why he replaced out as tpr. I think it would make a lot more sense if he was scum with manatee and just ragequit from shit team.

I was 60% town on the duck but the replace out rocked my read cause I do not get it as duck tpr
vote conspiracy
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

You cant count "crumbing" while under pressure as actual crumbing and its common for town to use the "vig" joke.
"Won't you be my neighbor?"
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

Everybody knows its a horribad claim and why.
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

Which brings me to the 3rd time I have had to ask Krazy why he didn't crumb but expects it from others. He is deliberately dodging me on this question.
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

I hope that all this conversation is focused on us getting a lynch target for today. I must say I prefer Gamma over Creature.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2689, Krazy wrote:Yeah I am basically with you a50 on most of what you have said. There are two thoughts on the duck:
I do think he is gunsmith, but I think it is not certain yet he is a town gunsmith. The claim being real does not mean his alignment is certain.

I do not get why he replaced out as tpr. I think it would make a lot more sense if he was scum with manatee and just ragequit from shit team.

I was 60% town on the duck but the replace out rocked my read cause I do not get it as duck tpr
Hmmm.. trying to catch up as much as possible it did slip my mind to check his activity during said V/LA actually. He was active on 16 and 17 Sep site-wide. He is also active on 18-19 but not here and he didn't actually request to be replaced in-thread.

tl;dr: You do have a
good
point.

Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

At a certain point the Mod requested that all replacement requests be made by PM with herself. I think he is scum for the bad claim all around it is scummy.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2695, Mister Rogers wrote:At a certain point the Mod requested that all replacement requests be made by PM with herself. I think he is scum for the bad claim all around it is scummy.
OK, but.. if you think tw is scum with Creature, then why prefer a Gamma lynch over the two?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

WAI*T! Krazy said tw could be scum with Creature, My bad.

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by profii »

In post 2688, Almost50 wrote:@profii: You're entitled to see it from your own PoV. I'm just expla9ning why I see tw as a likely town player here (unless.. he's scum with FL).

How do you read Creature so far? (Sorry. haven't ISO'd your slot yet. I don't think I'll do it in the next 12 hours as I'm about to call it a day).
Agree - we just see it differently

I haven’t really made an in depth consensus on Creature in my mind - I always read him wrong
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

I don't use pre-flip associations in my analysis. I analyze each slot individually until we have flips.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”