Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #775 (isolation #200) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

you also didn't question in the slightest that someone claimed miller and you were ascetic
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #786 (isolation #201) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:34 pm

if somehow you and axe aren't SvS and you both just decided to drop your scumreads on each other when i called you scum together you both deserve to lose this game.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #789 (isolation #202) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:35 pm

In post 782, Tchill13 wrote:If I'm lynched and RC is not lynched the next day phase I will be black listing those on my lynch.
btw you're blacklisted glgl
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #804 (isolation #203) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:59 pm

So

I make a case based off of both of them refusing to vote the other after they claimed a scumread on them

Which was literally just a fact it was something that happened

And their responses were to double down on refusing to vote the other, neveergive a real reason for doing so, and fakeclaim cop and other lolcatty stuff that makes me think they've just given up

I'm really really mad about that.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #805 (isolation #204) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:05 pm

Yeah knowing that was TvT know the wagon should be a gold mine

I'm not sure if the ascetic BP makes ascetic/miller possible but I'll be looking hard at Ruirui either way
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #806 (isolation #205) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:07 pm

I do think it's like

Super super super super super close to 100% confirmed that Ruirui is scum and reading her iso with the knowledge of both flips she seems like a strong scum candidate regardless but we'll see
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #807 (isolation #206) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:12 pm

If this doesn't flip informed it probably says something about the composition of the scumteam players wise. There's a small set of the original playerlist that would have pushed that miller claim (I don't think ruirui came up with it on their own)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #808 (isolation #207) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:14 pm

Anyway uh

Sorry for misleading D1

I still think we're in a super super strong position

Keep in mind that ascetic BP is still a negative utility role so we're down a mislynch but not really down power
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #852 (isolation #208) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:20 am

In post 843, Jingle wrote:RuiRui - I feel like the miller claim comes most frequently from RC/me here. I don't think this is an RC partner with RC's approach today.

Not even gonna fucking bother

RadiantCowbells - ngl, more than a few worlds where this is scum. Don't think I can argue it to a lynch today, and probably better to leave him around for a bit anyway in case he is town. Either scum will take care of him for us
I don't at all believe the juxtaposition of these two reads, and here's why.

1) At the very least, the reason I
could
have made that mistake as town should be obvious to you. They both objectively played to the world I was concerned about.
2) Correct me if I'm wrong but you're a NRG members as well? How often do you see two cop failures in one setup as the same alignment. OTOH, Informed is heavily used these days.
3) If RuiRui and Tchill13 were both town (which you seem to believe) there is almost confirmed to be a cop. I as scum would know this. Why would I stick my neck way the fuck out and be an extremely likely cop target as scum in this situation?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #853 (isolation #209) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:21 am

Now it is a fact that Vorkuta is acting strange. He seems like a weird sort of player. He was a weird sort of player last game. I don't think that makes him scum and I don't trust the people going after him.
That kind of level-0 thinking regarding the TMCK kill is if anything town-indicative.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #854 (isolation #210) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:22 am

In post 822, Inferno390 wrote:I’m going to pull some votecounts together and look at some ISOs when I can. Busy day today guys.

I do think RC needs to take a back seat today though.
The last game I mislynched D1 I proceeded to vig scum that night. I am not taking a back seat.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #855 (isolation #211) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:23 am

I actually have a really bad headache and I have no interest in forcing myself to read the game right now though so I guess I'm taking today (IRL) off anyway.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #861 (isolation #212) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:50 am

Here's the other option
What if scum thought that Axe was actually the cop and was lolcatting afterwards to look like they weren't the cop
Isn't there an investigative in almost every setup? This is a really weak point you're pushing. The answer is that you do it so you can later point to it as something you wouldn't do. Also, you tried directing investigative actions yesterday by telling a cop to check Skellen.
There is guaranteed to be one. I can play around anything that's not literally a cop no issue: the one time I got gunsmith guiltied in a past game I already had a crumbed role that gets gunsmith guiltied.
I don't take the knowledge that a cop is in the setup and immediately pursue the line of play that gives me the highest equity of being copped.
What is the argument for Informed? IIRC I told you I had mafia experience in the last game, so this and the part where you said I'd have my team telling me what to do is a weird angle to be genuinely coming at this at..
If one of your team members (presumably you) is informed that there are no millers, well, you would claim miller.
My perspective: yesterday you pushed tchill and axe (both town), and called for a cop on Skellen (probably town), and today it looks like you want to push me (town) - that's 4 townies or likely townies that you've pushed for a lynch, or in Skellen's case tried to dismantle townreads and direct cop actions. That's too many too fast, it means if you're town you're a serious liability right now and need to try playing at less of a town leader role and more of a role where you somehow show that you're town because right now I have serious doubts
I called for a cop on Skellen on the basis of her over-interacting with two slots. That s-s pairing was proven wrong. That doesn't really count as trying to leash the cop, now does it?

Ruirui everything I've stated regarding the miller/ascetic thing is really common knowledge if you go back and look through review threads. I just happened to be present in them firsthand.
Your slot is mechanically scum 80%+ of the time.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #862 (isolation #213) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:52 am

You can't just take "oh RC did the line of play that makes the least sense as scum in his situation" and respond with "you did it to make us THINK that didn't you"
In Access Point I made the play that didn't make sense as scum but there was a purpose behind it, a goal that I was working towards. What was my scum motivation for how I played Day 1?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #865 (isolation #214) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:55 am

In post 863, RuiRui wrote:Why would that be a thing? Mafia being informed that there's no millers when there's an ascetic in the setup?
Informed is in my experience hyper over-used for meme stuff like enabling miller fakeclaims and stuff. If there's a guaranteed cop I don't see why there wouldn't be.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #869 (isolation #215) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:57 am

And by the way: the last time that I played in a way that baited a cop as scum... I intended to bait that cop as scum. Baited both investigatives, got lynched, but I had spewed my partners town to win.
And I wasn't even as egregious as I was this game, this game was far more cop-baity than the game I powerlynched Mathdino day 1. So literally if you're saying that I'm scum you're saying that I wanted to be guiltied.

The burden is on you to explain why I would want that.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #871 (isolation #216) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:59 am

In post 847, Jingle wrote:3. inferno got wagoned early.

I should also probably look into the resistance to switching from axe to Tchill, since they were BOTH town.
Also wait: this is a strange thing to be looking at. Why would this be indicative, unless you mean you're looking for people who didn't give a fuck which of the two got lynched?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #875 (isolation #217) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:01 pm

I think if you're scum you wouldn't play around an investigative nearly as much as you're making this out to be, Tchill had explained that you were making a push that wouldn't look like it's coming from scum. I think if your scum your plan is to do as much damage as you possibly can, thinking that you can be copped at any time
Based on what? You've seen firsthand that my play is almost always to use my own skill as scum to get the win. I don't think I've ever played a "do as much damage as possible and let my teammates deepwolf" strategy in my entire mafia career.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #876 (isolation #218) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:02 pm

Like if in Access Point where I have the reputation I do and there's only 3 slots for town so the burden is going to be super high I tried to play the long game slot, why wouldn't I do that here?
Your poitns don't make sense and they don't line up with what you've seen of me recently and it feels like you're just looking for a reason to discredit me since you know I'm going after you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #878 (isolation #219) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:04 pm

We can actually say with reasonably high certainty that the cop actually did check and clear me regardless so I think this is an incredibly unproductive line of reasoning to go down.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #887 (isolation #220) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:23 pm

hm
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #889 (isolation #221) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:24 pm

In post 879, RuiRui wrote:RadiantCowbells I'm suspicious of you because your actions so far have benefited mafia in my eyes, you might just be having a bad game or whatever, I don't really believe in any of that stuff about not sticking your neck out for investigative, it's like you're trying to get out of a read on a technicality that doesn't matter very much - that's just how I feel about it.
you really should believe it. every time i've made a play like that as scum i've had a massive contingency for if I get cop checked.
for example in mod is mafia I had set both Keychain(stalfos) and Mathblade up to look super super good after my flip if I flipped.

I literally haven't interacted with anyone in this game enough to spew them town in a manner that I would deem good enough to risk going down.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #891 (isolation #222) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:25 pm

Both of those came
after
you claimed to lowkey suspect me. not before.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #895 (isolation #223) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:30 pm

I think Chen is an unpredictable player who has unpredictable opinions and I think the thing you're pushing them for is extremely lynchbaity.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #896 (isolation #224) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:30 pm

(I also think that he's town, but that's an aside)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #898 (isolation #225) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:31 pm

In post 253, Nero Cain wrote:
Inferno390(4)-RadiantCowbells, NotAnAxehole, John Pierce Gantt, Vorkuta
John Pierce Gantt(2)-davesaz, RuiRui
NotAnAxehole(2)-Inferno390, Egix96
RadiantCowbells(1)-themilkcartonkid
Skellen(1)-ErzaScarlet
ErzaScarlet(1)-Tchill13

Not voting: chennisden, Skellen

With 13 alive it's 7 to lynch or no lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2019-04-22 00:00:00)
this inferno wagon was all town, by the way. I should take a look at what other people were doing.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #900 (isolation #226) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:32 pm

In post 897, Jingle wrote:
In post 853, RadiantCowbells wrote:That kind of level-0 thinking regarding the TMCK kill is if anything town-indicative.
Or, alternatively, the kill was partially intended to frame someone and Vork was planting the thought.
sincerely doubt scum would be so open about it and the fact that both of your scumreads are on the two players who have done the lynchbaitiest things while both being tonally town is not a good look for you here, jingle.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #902 (isolation #227) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:35 pm

I think that you thinking about adding me to the neighbourhood like you expect us both to have a lifespan long enough for that to be relevant is not a good look either.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #905 (isolation #228) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:39 pm

What kind of bullshit does town have to have to balance having two false guilties

Would require like cop/jk/vig to balance that

Cop/jk/1-shot bp versus 3 goons was considered slightly scumsided at the time and the asceticization of the BP is a large nerf

either ruirui is scum or this is a game with derp levels of town power
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #907 (isolation #229) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:41 pm

not if the kill was a vig kill and there's some other explanation for the lack of death
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #909 (isolation #230) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:41 pm

anyway i'm going to stop trying to think about the power and start reading people again.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #913 (isolation #231) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:46 pm

i don't know your neighbour today
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #915 (isolation #232) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:48 pm

ok...?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #917 (isolation #233) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:56 pm

i need to closeread jpg
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #919 (isolation #234) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:59 pm

Actually, hmm.

Maybe .png si scum
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #923 (isolation #235) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:47 pm

why am I obvtown and why are you calling me the seal
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #925 (isolation #236) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:53 pm

I have nothing against being called seal, I was just confused.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #957 (isolation #237) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:04 pm

Do you think TMCK is scum or that he's saying something dumb because they're two very different things
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #996 (isolation #238) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:33 am

i'm not sure if i like either wagon and that makes me sad.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #999 (isolation #239) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:38 am

i think chennis could actually be wolf

i don't think tmck is
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1000 (isolation #240) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:39 am

oh look

a bunch of vanity wagon voters

one of whom is ruirui
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1001 (isolation #241) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:46 am

This game is BNL's that was supposed to be modded by Stefanb, right?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1005 (isolation #242) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:57 am

inferno is town but playing badly i believe.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1006 (isolation #243) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:59 am

VOTE: egix96

this is a pretty damn good vote right now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1008 (isolation #244) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:11 am

he's done literally fucking nothing and he lurked in our last game where he was scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1010 (isolation #245) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:17 am

no
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1012 (isolation #246) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:20 am

or we could deal with it today :!:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1013 (isolation #247) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:21 am

i'm not in the business of not lynching wolfy people for *spicy* reasons
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1014 (isolation #248) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:25 am

look at it this way
i think ruirui is scum so that's one scum slot taken up even though it's technically incorrect to go after her this early despite the fact that it's nearly guaranteed that she isn't town
i think that egix is scum as well

with 2 scum lynches vetoed, my odds of hitting scum in the remainder are miniscule.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1016 (isolation #249) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:40 am

oh

i noticed that super awkward phrasing and scumread it and didn't even consider that it could be a crumb.

So, you're both cleared then hypothetically?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1018 (isolation #250) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:47 am

i think you guys are high
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1024 (isolation #251) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:58 am

i'd have noticed it 100% if i was scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1025 (isolation #252) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:58 am

i guess it explains why he was trying to go under the radar.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1027 (isolation #253) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:00 am

i'm not townreading you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1031 (isolation #254) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:56 am

i'm literally a god of scumplay
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1032 (isolation #255) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:03 am

i'm not sure on .bmp's alignment
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1061 (isolation #256) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:06 pm

=\
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1062 (isolation #257) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:07 pm

I think .jpeg is scum
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1065 (isolation #258) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:15 pm

i believe that they are decently likely to be both scum
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1067 (isolation #259) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:23 pm

associatively

i think jpg higher equity tho
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1072 (isolation #260) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:00 pm

how did I suddenly enter your town core

also that's not a bad readslist hm
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1074 (isolation #261) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:02 pm

actually i think if i actually wrote my readslist right now jingle and ruirui would be lower but otherwise, yeah pretty much
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1076 (isolation #262) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:42 pm

well vork isn't scummy but
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1078 (isolation #263) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:46 pm

not jp? :(
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1081 (isolation #264) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:50 pm

meh. tomorrow.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1127 (isolation #265) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:49 am

I guess I can't stop you from lynching chennis in favor of someone who is more sure scum huh
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1130 (isolation #266) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:53 am

I'll reread and think about it
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1140 (isolation #267) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:13 am

I am a vanillager
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1143 (isolation #268) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:23 am

That's my sister.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1166 (isolation #269) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:26 pm

I think jpg is scum
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1178 (isolation #270) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:40 pm

In post 1172, Jingle wrote:
In post 1001, RadiantCowbells wrote:
This game is BNL's that was supposed to be modded by Stefanb, right?
What insight did you get from this, btw, RC?
none b/c it was bnl and SS none of whom do enough reviewing for me to have a consistent insight into their mod meta.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1210 (isolation #271) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:28 pm

If you're going to push me as conftown l will just selfvote and play in other games.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1215 (isolation #272) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:34 pm

I don't think it's playing against my win condition.

The alternative is to completely derail this game and still get lynched and town ends up losing later anyway.

At least this way I might win later.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1218 (isolation #273) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:39 pm

I said I townread him the whole time because I didn't want to be scumread for the whiplash going from inferno-tchill. I did scumread inferno at the time and became less sure of it and decided to check elsewhere. Still leaning town on inferno for other reasons but I would 100% like for at least one of inferno Jingle to be lynched before endgame
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1221 (isolation #274) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:45 pm

In post 1219, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 1215, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't think it's playing against my win condition.

The alternative is to completely derail this game and still get lynched and town ends up losing later anyway.

At least this way I might win later.
See this is why your play disgusts me. If someone scumreads you you threaten to self-vote and then say it isn’t against your wincon because your other option is to completely derail the game? This is such a self centered way to play, and after the total debauchery of D1, no one (and I literally mean NO ONE) should be listening to you right now regardless of your alignment. I don’t trust you to win this game at all. I trust you to frick it up even more. And your response to getting scumread is to make things HARDER for Town? That is such anti-town play.
I cannot defend myself in the way ordinary players defend myself because if I do them everyone's just like no no no he can definitely do this as scum. As a result I either make things super emotional and essentially town myself based on what I'm not willing to do as scum or I don't defend myself at all.

Given you mislynched me in that newbie where I was the most obvtown player in the game I don't really care about your opinions on me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1223 (isolation #275) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:46 pm

In post 1220, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 1218, RadiantCowbells wrote:I said I townread him the whole time because I didn't want to be scumread for the whiplash going from inferno-tchill. I did scumread inferno at the time and became less sure of it and decided to check elsewhere. Still leaning town on inferno for other reasons but I would 100% like for at least one of inferno Jingle to be lynched before endgame
What actual BS is this
You very clearly said that it was a reaction test and that I was Town
Is this backpedal?
It was a reaction test but I did scumread you at the time and I did change my mind on that but I do think it's optimal to test at least one of you/jungle to determine if it was a double scum rep out
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1225 (isolation #276) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:49 pm

Also in the newbie I entered that day phase with double correct scum reads and was thrown off of that by your awful scumread on me. So...
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1227 (isolation #277) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:52 pm

Tchill13 decided the correct play was to all in on trying to kill me after him rather than giving me the slightest bit of good faith. I'm not happy that I mislynched but I wouldn't have mislynched if they didn't respond terribly to my SvS read
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1228 (isolation #278) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:52 pm

Anyway. I've put off trying too long. I'm going to serious post and actually read day one again soon.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1231 (isolation #279) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:53 pm

There is no RC versus inferno. I'm not calling him scum
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1233 (isolation #280) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:55 pm

And even at the start of the game I was just ok this is more likely scum than not and less by fire be purged
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1235 (isolation #281) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:58 pm

I think the difference goes without saying
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1242 (isolation #282) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:06 pm

i'm

really finding it difficult to scumread like

a shit ton of slots in this game
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1244 (isolation #283) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:07 pm

btw even if jingle is scum it doesn't make inferno scum as well necessarily
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1247 (isolation #284) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:12 pm

RC
TMCK
Skellen
Egix
Inferno390

i think contains scum like... virtually never
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1250 (isolation #285) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:15 pm

hey Vorkuta why did you locktown Davesaz super early?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1251 (isolation #286) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:16 pm

ok JPG is probably a bad lynch today.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1260 (isolation #287) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:37 pm

davesaz
vork
buki
egix
rc
inferno
ruirui
tmck

chennis
.jpeg
jingle
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1265 (isolation #288) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:41 pm

well

are vorkuta and davesaz masons?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1268 (isolation #289) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:44 pm

ok well u townread him out of fucking nowhere which is ??
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1273 (isolation #290) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:53 pm

i mean

if davesaz and vork were claiming masons and you were town that's what's left.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1280 (isolation #291) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:24 pm

there's enough conftown players that if they were masons i'd be fairly happy for them to out.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1313 (isolation #292) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:42 am

I feel like I'm missing
something
. the easy answers don't feel right.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1321 (isolation #293) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:49 pm

In post 1318, Buki wrote:
In post 1316, chennisden wrote:Buki, has it occurred to you JPG might be defending his scumbuddy?
In post 1317, chennisden wrote:At the very least he has some scum equity
JP vs Vork definitely doesn't look like SvS interactions, if one flips scum the other one is very probably town in my opinion

but does this mean you actually consider both Vork and JPG as having scum equity?

There was nothing about they in your ISO before, and the most interesting part is that you kinda just seems assume that JPG might be scum because he is defending scum (Vork)?

I might be reading too much into it but it kinda feels like you're pretty sure that Vork is scum even though you don't mention him at all.

Anyway, if you think that Vork is scum, why not vote here? Are you that more confident that MCK is scum?
hard disagree that jpg/vork isn't a thing
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1327 (isolation #294) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:27 pm

VOTE: JPG
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1329 (isolation #295) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:30 pm

VOTE: vorkuta

idk

this game is spooky
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1343 (isolation #296) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:46 pm

NSG where :(
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1351 (isolation #297) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:16 pm

i alternate between thinking mafia is way to easy and thinking mafia is way too hard
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1357 (isolation #298) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:30 pm

i don't have the mental energy to control the lynch rn

so if you're leading be sure you're leading right.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1359 (isolation #299) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:32 pm

can someone make a vc
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1361 (isolation #300) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:37 pm

i'm muhc more interested in the vanity voters than the wagon itself
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1368 (isolation #301) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:41 pm

UNVOTE:

they can claim at l-2
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1371 (isolation #302) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:42 pm

hi i'm raybells
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1375 (isolation #303) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:49 pm

common understanding of how to play mafia is pretty bad.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1377 (isolation #304) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:24 pm

don't you think that davesaz would lurk ab it less as town
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1378 (isolation #305) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:14 pm

i'm not lynching vorkuta today btw

UNVOTE:

i'm going to spend some time sorting and come up with another wagon (probably davesaz aorn given how much effort he's putting into other games but not this one)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1382 (isolation #306) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:43 pm

I have something really spicy pls don't vote anyone any more than they've already been voted
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1432 (isolation #307) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:20 am

Politely asking you to not join games that I'm in in the future buki
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1433 (isolation #308) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:21 am

VOTE: chennis
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1435 (isolation #309) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:25 am

I'm going to cite this post and policy lynch you if you join my games.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1439 (isolation #310) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:29 am

By respecting my wishes presumably and not playing in the same games :?:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1446 (isolation #311) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:40 am

I'm not offended I just don't want to play with you again.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1455 (isolation #312) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:06 pm

Oh so that's literally no info about his targets alignment lol

We should still have some sort of power somewhere though
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1457 (isolation #313) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:09 pm

Buki could easily easily be scum btw

In fact he probably is
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1458 (isolation #314) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:10 pm

Don't place too many votes in

Give me until I have computer access
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1463 (isolation #315) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:21 pm

Didn't we already discuss that it was likely that scums kill didn't go through?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1464 (isolation #316) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:21 pm

I mean even if not I don't think it's particularly AI
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1467 (isolation #317) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:22 pm

I need to read regardless

Btw did I already say that 1 shot BP makes jailkeepet super likely? ;)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1474 (isolation #318) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm

Don't X me
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1483 (isolation #319) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:40 pm

Buki should not be in your towncore
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1485 (isolation #320) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:41 pm

You realize that Buki derailed chennis onto vorkuta right
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1489 (isolation #321) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:46 pm

In post 1378, RadiantCowbells wrote:i'm not lynching vorkuta today btw

UNVOTE:

i'm going to spend some time sorting and come up with another wagon (probably davesaz aorn given how much effort he's putting into other games but not this one)
Don't forget this happened.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1495 (isolation #322) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:52 pm

Really you copped me zzz
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1496 (isolation #323) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:53 pm

KK can we powerlynch buki now if vorkuta is conftown tyia
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1508 (isolation #324) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:59 pm

I'm conftown go away
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1514 (isolation #325) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:02 pm

I'm not lynching anyone who isn't buki unless something dramatically changes when I reread
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1515 (isolation #326) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:04 pm

Out the neighborizer now please.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1540 (isolation #327) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:31 pm

rc then vork

how are you as town so inattentive as to not realize that he copped me n1

like i saw that
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1541 (isolation #328) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:32 pm

In post 1251, RadiantCowbells wrote:ok JPG is probably a bad lynch today.
like it wasn't hard to suss out. i think that inattentiveness could easily make you scum :?:

out your neighbourizer or we lynch you today.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1544 (isolation #329) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:33 pm

please help me force him to out

there could easily be no loyal neighbourizer and it's just something he made up.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1545 (isolation #330) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:33 pm

VOTE: jingle
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1548 (isolation #331) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:34 pm

i think it's possible the entire neighbourhood never existed.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1552 (isolation #332) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:37 pm

i'm conftown, i can say things that seem unfounded if I want to :shrug:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1553 (isolation #333) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:37 pm

btw it was a really fucking shitty cop on me, i was objectively town with my play d1.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1555 (isolation #334) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:41 pm

let's just kill buki honestly he's always scum.

VOTE: fumuki

bye
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1558 (isolation #335) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:47 pm

i'm actually pretty salty

because we'd have essentially autowin if someone who wasn't me was copped
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1561 (isolation #336) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:49 pm

did you realize when i started copreading you
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1563 (isolation #337) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:51 pm

jingle stop posting
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1566 (isolation #338) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:52 pm

why would it matter

i'm conftown
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1568 (isolation #339) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:53 pm

In post 1251, RadiantCowbells wrote:ok JPG is probably a bad lynch today.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1570 (isolation #340) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:55 pm

keep in mind

that cop/jailkeeper/bulletproof vs goon/goon/goon is slightly scumsided by modern standards

we've 1) given scum a rolecop
2) nerfed the jailkeeper by making it loyal
3) nerfed the bulletproof by making it ascetic
4) loyal neighbourizer gets screwed over by the jailkeeper

so there being a loyal neighbourizer is beleafable
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1572 (isolation #341) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:57 pm

In post 922, John Pierce Gantt wrote:I still think Vorkuta is town because I think if he was Mafia he still would have tried to kill the seal despite what happened yesterday.
Of course, the other explanation is "they are Mafia together," but I highly doubt it because I think the seal is quite transparently town.
In post 924, John Pierce Gantt wrote:Simply put, I thought your reaction test made sense, I like how you approached tchill + axe case, and your entrance to Day 2 didn't come off as Mafia-apologetic-in-attempt-to-preemptively-thwart-suspicions to me.
Also, why can I not call you a seal when you have been calling me many different names?
In post 929, John Pierce Gantt wrote:
In post 927, RuiRui wrote:Why do you think this is worth a vote on Skellen? How is it not something town would ask?
The question is fishing for cop, but blatantly.
In post 928, RuiRui wrote:Why is Vorkuta more likely to kill RadiantCowbells than any other player?
Because I believe that Vorkuta's crazy strong admiration of the seal is real.
In post 935, John Pierce Gantt wrote:
In post 933, Inferno390 wrote:I don't see how this is rolefishing. Axe claimed cop. What normally happens in a scenario where someone claims an important role like that is everyone unvotes them. I didn't. It's a fair question.
In normal situation, it would be correct.
However, the situation this time was different.
Axe was clearly lying about being a cop, and you were not the only person who voted him after his cop claim.
I found it weird that she decided to focus on you for that as well.
In post 1053, John Pierce Gantt wrote:
In post 939, Skellen wrote:Fair point. Basically I agree with that. My assumption however was that scum would also like to get a PR lynched, particularly if he played as terrible as Axe did at the end of D1, so I was looking for noticable changes between the Axe and tchill wagons knowing that both were town. When Axe was with 5:3 in front, so an Axe lynch was more likely, Inferno was still on Axe as scum and tchill as frustrated and honest town. Later he was sold on scum!tchill after tchill also had roleclaimed and it was 4:4, but ultimately hesitated because of RC's gambit earlier. Since a cop would probabaly have for scum higher priority than an ascetic it looked to me like he was trying to have it both ways as long as possible, therefore I asked specifically Inferno.
Ok. I will withhold my answer until I check something.

=============================================

Ok that logic debacle was painful to read.

I read that Skellen is somewhat confirmed town so I will unvote.

UNVOTE:

So if I didn't miss anything, then the somewhat confirmed people (and thus I shouldn't need to worry about today) are {Skellen, Egix96, Jingle?}
My strongest townread in this game is {seal}
I strongly townread {Vorkuta}

=============================================

I believe chennisden is one of the hot topic right now
so I shall discuss him as well.
On the hindsight, there is actually not much for me to comment on, other than his progress of this game today which I can see as him doing it as any alignment.
In post 937, chennisden wrote:Jingle and Milk scum are two different worlds. Of course they aren't scum together

That said tmck has been more scummy

VOTE: themilkcartonkid
@chennisden
When did you arrive at this conclusion, by the way?

==============================================

themilkcartonkid is also a hot topic so I read his posts today in more detail. Overall, he was arguing sematics(?) with chennisden mostly, but I did find this post towny.
In post 1028, themilkcartonkid wrote:
In post 1022, Jingle wrote:
In post 1020, chennisden wrote:
In post 1015, Jingle wrote:Eh, fuck lowkey reactions.

Egix crumbed loyal hard and I want to see if he dies tonight because of it.
one person was voting him

you did NOT need to out like that
Both me and my neighbor noticed it immediately. It was a sloppy crumb.
Dont add me to the neighborhood then...
I wish I had words to describe how this post looked townish while chennisden's "stop outing power roles" did not (not calling that post mafia posting; just not townish).
I guess "sincere" would be a correct word to use in this scenario?
In post 1201, John Pierce Gantt wrote:
Tier 0 - No Description Needed
  • John Pierce Gantt
Tier 0.5 - Soft Confirmed
  • Skellen
  • Egix96
Tier 1 - Strongest Townread
  • Seal
Tier 2 - Strong Townread
  • Vorkuta
Tier 3 - Decent Townread
  • themilkcartonkid
  • Jingle
Tier 4 - Weak Townread
  • Inferno390
Tier 5 - The Leftovers
  • chennisden
  • RuiRui
  • davesaz
In post 1202, John Pierce Gantt wrote:Note: Without the "Soft Confirmed," Skellen would be in Tier 5 and Egix96 would be in Tier 3.
it was really obvious

but then again i know how to pr hunt and most people don't, so.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1573 (isolation #342) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:58 pm

there's more

but i'm too lazy to bother with it
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1576 (isolation #343) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:02 pm

it's a very swingy set up where a lot of the time the game is very easy for town but there's certain combinations of results that make it basically unplayable for town
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1577 (isolation #344) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:04 pm

if it's

cop
odd night loyal neighbourizer
bulletproof ascetic
loyal jailkeeper

which vs

goon
goon
rolecop

is ~balanced
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1579 (isolation #345) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:06 pm

oh and miller

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

miller could still be scum though
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1580 (isolation #346) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:06 pm

ruirui do you hate me
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1582 (isolation #347) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:07 pm

wow i don't have to artificially towntell

i can just post whatever :?:
Also.... I don't think that setup is balanced

I think mafia have a roleblocker at least in that setup, and even then it's considerably townsided
doubt it
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1586 (isolation #348) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:22 pm

hi a vt

i'm radiantcowbells
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1592 (isolation #349) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:05 pm

you're the only one bringing personal issues. i'm trying to lynch scum. i don't give a fuck who you are i scumread skellen and i scumread you and you only survived yesterday b/c i was in a weak position and you were soft confirmed
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1596 (isolation #350) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:34 pm

jingle told you to holster it?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1604 (isolation #351) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:45 pm

In post 1594, Fumuki wrote:I`m a 2-shot Loyal Vigilant, that`s why I thought I had already been confirmed anyway?

if we suppose that all the already claimed PR are telling the truth, I think scum has pretty powerful roles to balance it out.

if there is fake claims though, I dunno about it.

Day 1 was Axe

Day 2 no one since Jingle said for me to holster it

I still have one more shot so I think I can get to conftown status anyway?
this is a pretty ridic claim- he's saying that he targeted the same person that scum did.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1611 (isolation #352) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:57 pm

i think that they planned the fakeclaim a while in advance
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1613 (isolation #353) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:06 pm

everything that you've done has been exactly what i would expect scum you to do in the situations you've been in
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1614 (isolation #354) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:08 pm

tmck could be scum?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1615 (isolation #355) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:09 pm

wagon development makes a lot of sense for dueling scum wagons
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1616 (isolation #356) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:11 pm

or just jingle

i dunno

i'm gonna go to besd
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1617 (isolation #357) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:13 pm

In post 1603, RuiRui wrote:It doesn't look balanced to me.

I suspect the Cop is lying. I understand it's not a good idea to lynch them today, but I'm wary of that claim
you claim miller and you think that the cop is the one lying
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1620 (isolation #358) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:21 pm

Why would jingle name that target
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1625 (isolation #359) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:28 pm

1) jingle isn't clear
2) I'm going to say nothing else regarding setup until massclaim.finishes
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1702 (isolation #360) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:20 am

Has everyone claimed yet?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1703 (isolation #361) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:21 am

We are never no lynching here btw
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1704 (isolation #362) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:24 am

In post 1674, themilkcartonkid wrote:"Let prs sort resolve themselves" but no actual plan for it. We need to lynch rc, confirm or deny cop. If cop is confirmed, We will then have two investigative to confirm the other groups, one of which will be confirmed. The other investigative will obviously claim the other is scum, but all of them are actually confirmable. You. Are. Wrong.
Pedit. You are biasing yourself. Solve. The. Puzzle.

What the fuck????

VOTE: tmck
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1707 (isolation #363) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:31 am

By the way

Miller present or not doesn't matter
Ascetic BP
Loyal JK
2-Shot Loyal Vig
Odd-Night Loyal Neighbourizer

Isn't balanced even against 3 goons

The cop is confirmed setup wise
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1710 (isolation #364) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:34 am

Again I call back to

Jailkeeper
Cop
1shot BP
7 VT

Vs 3 goons

If the cop is fake we're looking at

Loyal Neighbourizer odd night being a nerfed cop
Ascetic being a nerfed BP
Loyal being a nerfed JK
And in return we get ... a 2 shit loyal vig? And scum gets a role cop? Fuck no
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1711 (isolation #365) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:35 am

And that setup was considered just slightly scumsided at the time it was run

NRG has skewed a lot since then
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1714 (isolation #366) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:41 am

I want to lynch Davesaz and 'vig' ruirui probably
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1717 (isolation #367) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:45 am

I think milky is unlikely to be scum
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1724 (isolation #368) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:51 am

I think the Neighbourizer is probably fake and the cop is town
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1728 (isolation #369) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:53 am

You don't give a say and if I have to lynch you today I will
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1731 (isolation #370) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:54 am

VOTE: fumuki

Bye!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1732 (isolation #371) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:55 am

So counteroffer

The loyal vig and miller are fake :?:

I dunno

I just know the cop had to be real
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1735 (isolation #372) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:56 am

No lynching here is literally just giving away a mislynch

The Neighbourizer isn't targeting jpg btw he's targeting elsewhere in the lynch pool, rui maybe
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1738 (isolation #373) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:59 am

Btw Neighbourizer if you were reaction testing pls out asap
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1739 (isolation #374) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:00 am

You understand that JPG is mod confirmed town as are both of his targets correct? Outside of that idgaf
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1742 (isolation #375) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:01 am

The cop is confirmed town everything else doesn't matter
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1743 (isolation #376) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:01 am

Let's just lynch Davesaz for lurking
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1746 (isolation #377) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:07 am

I don't think we should use the loyal vig at all until much later
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1748 (isolation #378) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:09 am

Here's why

Because if you're scum or Target scum we are losing a mislynch
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1749 (isolation #379) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:09 am

I'm conftown and my mechanical skills are unparalleled

Just stop please.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1752 (isolation #380) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:13 am

i am the towniest town to ever town and everyone will submit to my will
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1761 (isolation #381) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:25 am

we're playing around the neighbourizer being scum. ignore all other universes.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1764 (isolation #382) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:26 am

or neither of them is fakeclaiming :P
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1783 (isolation #383) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:43 am

In post 1774, John Pierce Gantt wrote:I may or may not check seal again tonight to double check my result.
MS, 2019
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1789 (isolation #384) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:54 am

wtf

why aren't we lynching davesaz

that turn on me was ridiculous
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1790 (isolation #385) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:55 am

i don't want to lynch someone who is probably town and prolong the game more

why not lynch davesaz
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1791 (isolation #386) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:55 am

JP don't listen to people who aren't cleared.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1796 (isolation #387) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:57 am

or we could just lynch ruirui who can't be the neighbourizer :?:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1800 (isolation #388) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:59 am

i'm worried there's still a universe where it's exactly ersa/inferno
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1802 (isolation #389) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:00 am

but like
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1807 (isolation #390) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 am

nah lets lynch ruirui

VOTE: ruirui
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1812 (isolation #391) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:05 am

In post 1528, RuiRui wrote:John, if you're a regular cop, why are you suspecting me when I've claimed miller?
In post 1603, RuiRui wrote:It doesn't look balanced to me.

I suspect the Cop is lying. I understand it's not a good idea to lynch them today, but I'm wary of that claim
one of the many things in that iso that concern me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1818 (isolation #392) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:07 am

not when they literally have to get them lynched.

scum have clearly been angling to kill jpg today
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1820 (isolation #393) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:08 am

the... miller loyal neighbourizer?

huh.

:thonking:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1826 (isolation #394) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:10 am

kk let's get davesaz

VOTE: Davesaz
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1827 (isolation #395) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:11 am

honestly i think

the highest probability is still that ruirui is scum

miller odd-night loyal neighbourizer feels.... off.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1831 (isolation #396) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:12 am

whatever

let's just lynch davesaz or something
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1833 (isolation #397) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:12 am

the question would be odd night scum neighbourizer existing or not
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1839 (isolation #398) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:16 am

ok

let's let ruirui and jingle lead the lynches in the non-copped player pool

davesaz/inferno/fumuki/tmck

if they don't hit scum over the next 2 days we lynch them in lylo
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1843 (isolation #399) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:18 am

ruirui flips scum we kill you after.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”