geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 29, Aloratom wrote:Post 33, right ger?
You remember :)

VOTE: proffi - made 6th post after mine
and i really must remember to use the bold tags, might get myself in trouble if i don't
In post 32, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 27, geraintm wrote:Um, hello all.
2+1+2+1=6
Very good. Now solve this one

7 + (6 × 52 + 3)
322. This better not be a thing, me doing people's maths homework for the rest of the game
In post 20, Aloratom wrote:Hi. I'm kinda new myself. Take that for what it's worth.

I don't know anyone but geraintm, and I owe them my first vote.

VOTE: geraintm
yes, you probably do :)

have tried to be a good boy and put all my messages into one post, but i am fairly sure i am going to annoy some people later with the way i normally spam 27 posts in a row rather than just making one long one. I have limited access at weekends to warn people.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:09 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 111, Aloratom wrote:Maybe geraintm could confirm that for us.
I concur. Do you concur?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:04 am

Post by geraintm »

I got nothing. No one looks scummy to me yet. I am useless at finding scum day 1 (I am 99% sure that any effort spent trying to decode players votes and posts day 1 is useless, and I am wish I could go into every game with a policy of being on every wagon going just to get this time over with), and it is a weekend so I am barely paying any attention to anything.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:05 am

Post by geraintm »

I also like that no one can ever agree on what to call me :)
It is fun, I esp liked geranium.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:50 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 165, profii wrote:
In post 157, geraintm wrote:I got nothing. No one looks scummy to me yet. I am useless at finding scum day 1 (I am 99% sure that any effort spent trying to decode players votes and posts day 1 is useless, and I am wish I could go into every game with a policy of being on every wagon going just to get this time over with), and it is a weekend so I am barely paying any attention to anything.
Yeah I'm just going to vote you

VOTE: Geraintm

You haven't really attempted to sort anyone either way so.........
Nope, made not attempt, as I have said I have limited access at the weekends.
I also hate trying to assign anyone to town or scum based on what they say on day 1. Scum arent stupid and if they have any ability can look like town. If it was easy to find scum day 1 from just talking, this game wouldn't be worth playing.
Not until a bunch of actual votes ge thrown around can we get anywhere.
Sue me if you think me thinking day one is a crap shoot is bad
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:27 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 187, UnaBombaH wrote:Received a prod, sorry about that people! :?
I'll catch up sometime tomorrow, and will probably jump on a wagon I deem worthy. :]
People want to know what I dont like. Lurkers who come in and joins wagons to keep pressure off themselves.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:09 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 190, Jake from State Farm wrote:But unah isn’t under any pressure. So why take that jab? You’re under some and trying to deflect off yourself
i feel under no pressure. if i was serious about trying to deflect pressure i would have added a vote.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 198, ejjinami wrote:Tho I do agree that Una’s inactivity might be scum-indicative.
inactivity on day one means nothing proveable. unless they were like being really active in another game and ignoring this, that would be the only time. i would actually give the opposite read to you, inactivity at boredom with a dull role...but i am not going to say that.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 204, UnaBombaH wrote:OK, so one thing I find worth mentioning about these past few pages?
In post 157, geraintm wrote:I am 99% sure that any effort spent trying to decode players votes and posts day 1 is useless, and I am
wish I could go into every game with a policy of being on every wagon going just to get this time over with
I see, so you are one of those players who don't think too deeply about people joining wagons? Any wagon will do?
In post 189, geraintm wrote:People want to know what I dont like. Lurkers who come in and joins wagons to keep pressure off themselves.
..but...? :o
In post 157, geraintm wrote:I am useless at finding scum day 1
Wut? :lol:
Apparently you found my "planned agenda" scummy? Or you think it's a NAI-plan to "lurk and join wagons to keep pressure off myself"?

I don't think I need to join a wagon now, I can just start my own and be happy with it. :]
Nope, go check my game history. i rarely move my vote, i am very sticky with it. the bit you were bolding is me just saying i wish games of mafia didn't have this awful day 1 where we all just sit around the campfire for a week until we eventalyl agree someone has to go. game becomes much more interesting and more progress can be made once we have a set of night actions, some deaths some invesigations and so on. that wish i expressed was just me sayign i wish we could get to the good part of the game quicker.

and what is wrong with someone sayign that they are bad at finding scum day 1? i make no claims to be good at this part of the game, would you rather i be dishonest and claim with 100% accuracy that all my reads right now are total locks and you should all follow me?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:18 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 205, UnaBombaH wrote: I used to say "controversial" and scummy things intentionally to get myself scumread.
Simply to get content out of people, and to help ME get reads.
I've since realized that it's quite a selfish tactic because it helps me get reads, but only because I'm a conf.town to myself. :lol:
i really like this bit :) shows growth in a person
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 159, bob3141 wrote:Why do you think day one is so useless.

Ok you say you dont have any scum reads yet but do you have any town reads.

Is there anything you want to ask in order to question another players?
why is day one useless. because it descends into a bunch of above average inteligence people (my general assumption is that mafia attracts a certain type f person) who unfortunately want to make themselves seem cleverer than they really can be, and believe that they can spot scummy behavior in a such a random period, whilst at the same time the scum are doing all they can to appear normal. it is just a waste of effort, if it was easy to spot scum at this point of the gamethen the game would be easy.

has anyone ever done the stats on the % success of day 1 lynches?

Got nothign to ask, what should i be asking? are you scum?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 172, profii wrote:So how do you find scum on day 2, if you cant on day 1? (That's not a trick question)

In fact I'll just jump ahead rather than wait for you to say it - on day 2 once you get a flip and a kill then you know a bit more about what's going on - obvious right?

The problem is it's great for those that haven't done much on day 1 - they can look at the players and be like well you pushed so and so and they flipped so you must be whatever

But we cant do that to you if you dont even guess, which makes you harder to read in day 2 as much
i think this was aimed at me.

yeah, you got me, but instead of me going "those who pushed a lynch look bad because you found town", i don't blame them usualy. they'll have been manipulated to get to that state. i'd much rather go after those who have lurked, not posted at all. i've just come out of a game where the scum* was really able to ride a couple of inactive/low quality content players for ages, able to focus the towns attention on themrather than trying to work out who scum was...

* note - i was scum :)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 218, profii wrote: I'd still ask that if I held a gun to your head and said 'who is the most scummy player in this game' that you should answer, even if you answer is "that guy, but it's day 1 so he is only like 5% more scummy than anyone else" - I can accept that totally
Person i currently most want to lynch, which is as good as you are going to get from me today instead of "most scummy"

emperorflippynips - because 2 posts aint enough
mavs fan - 3 posts and the last is not joining the wagon on me, but instead voting for someone who is pushing a wagon on a townie. just too easy to have so few posts and trying to appear good in the future
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:40 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 222, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 210, geraintm wrote:
In post 190, Jake from State Farm wrote:But unah isn’t under any pressure. So why take that jab? You’re under some and trying to deflect off yourself
i feel under no pressure. if i was serious about trying to deflect pressure i would have added a vote.
Are you going to vote somebody seriously? Or do you think profli is scum?
i didn;t list Profli as one of the two peopl ei would most like to lynch right now in 219
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:29 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 224, Jake from State Farm wrote:But you’re voting him and not one of the two people. Why?
that was my random vote and not found anyone yet i actually want to vote for, so it will stay there until i do
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:33 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 226, profii wrote:
In post 219, geraintm wrote:
In post 218, profii wrote: I'd still ask that if I held a gun to your head and said 'who is the most scummy player in this game' that you should answer, even if you answer is "that guy, but it's day 1 so he is only like 5% more scummy than anyone else" - I can accept that totally
Person i currently most want to lynch, which is as good as you are going to get from me today instead of "most scummy"

mavs fan - 3 posts and the last is not joining the wagon on me, but instead
voting for someone who is pushing a wagon on a townie
. just too easy to have so few posts and trying to appear good in the future
ha ha I was about to be like 'omg explain that' until I checked and realised you were talking about yourself. I got so excited for a second :(
sorry to disappoint.

yeah, i've done it in the past as scum, you sit there and make early reads about someone being town so later on you can go "look at me, look at this". i know no one else will think this about Mavs post but i do.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:59 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 229, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 225, geraintm wrote:
In post 224, Jake from State Farm wrote:But you’re voting him and not one of the two people. Why?
that was my random vote and not found anyone yet i actually want to vote for, so it will stay there until i do
You can always unvote if you aren't SRing you RVS vote.
It might help us out in the coming days when VCA starys becoming useable.
i could, but i don't wanna

In post 230, bob3141 wrote:
In post 215, geraintm wrote:

why is day one useless. because it descends into a bunch of above average inteligence people (my general assumption is that mafia attracts a certain type f person) who unfortunately want to make themselves seem cleverer than they really can be, and believe that they can spot scummy behavior in a such a random period, whilst at the same time the scum are doing all they can to appear normal. it is just a waste of effort, if it was easy to spot scum at this point of the gamethen the game would be easy.

So what your saying because its hard you dont want to try and look for scummy behavour.

After all how often are scum caught day 2-5 from posts they made in day one. Ive once spotted scum in day one and lynched them. 4 times spotted scum from there day one posts and lynched them day 2 and onward. Rest from stuff day 2 onwards.

So day one isnt useless. Just prone to failure on the day it self.

You say your never going to spot scum day one but what are you goign to do today that will help you spot scum in teh following days
i'm looking, if i see anything obvious then i'll lock onto it, but im not going to beat myself up over not finding anything yet.

and in my post 215 when i said too many people trying to make themselves appear cleverer than they are.....people pointing out their successful scum spots in past games isn't really going against my general thoughts on Day 1, sorry. though you could be scum hunter extradinarie and if so then i apologise...
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:10 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 239, ejjinami wrote:
In post 236, geraintm wrote:i'm looking, if i see anything obvious then i'll lock onto it, but im not going to beat myself up over not finding anything yet.

and in my post 215 when i said too many people trying to make themselves appear cleverer than they are.....people pointing out their successful scum spots in past games isn't really going against my general thoughts on Day 1, sorry. though you could be scum hunter extradinarie and if so then i apologise...
You seem like the kind of player who would want to play it safe to the point of completely closing themselves off to any sort of information till they get a mechanical confirmation...
Sigh

I don’t really wanna argue about this.
i guess you can say that, not wanting to mislynch = playign it safe. i usually find wagons that form and who is on them interesting though, that isn't mechanical
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:12 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 240, bob3141 wrote:So geraintm what your saying is you dont even want to scum hunt?

If there is nothing about day one that you can use to help find scum. Then what your infact sayign is there is nothing about any day that can used to find scum. SO are you saying your not interested in any day talk unless it resolves around a night action.

And if you say oh we have a lynch to go off. You forgeting that with no discussion over votes day one nothing can be learnt from any lynch on day one. And thus day two ect
when did i ever say i don't want to hunt scum? there ar ethings abotu day one that can be useful for finding scum, who is on what wagons and why. i just find trying to look for hidden meaning behind what peopel are saying without any actual actions....not really worth the effort and i just generally think games would be better if they started after a Night 1 with actions - which is why way back i said something along hte lines of i wish i could just vote on every single wagon to just get today over with.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:43 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 244, bob3141 wrote:
In post 241, ejjinami wrote:
In post 240, bob3141 wrote:So geraintm what your saying is you dont even want to scum hunt?

If there is nothing about day one that you can use to help find scum. Then what your infact sayign is there is nothing about any day that can used to find scum. SO are you saying your not interested in any day talk unless it resolves around a night action.

And if you say oh we have a lynch to go off. You forgeting that with no discussion over votes day one nothing can be learnt from any lynch on day one. And thus day two ect
Let’s maybe not argue about this.
Honestly, I don’t think that discussion makes sense. Everyone is talking about the same thing and explaining it in the exact same manner and if that’s not enough, I’d say it’s not worth spending time on it.

Do you think it makes gera scum? Let’s talk about that.

I want him to to start trying to find scum. If he is scum he will show up and if he is town he will show up that way.

Day oen is often doomed to failure but some times you do get right. If you dont try then scum will always win
what you'll find is as the day goes on i'll start calling out lurkers more and more, does that count as scum hunting? I generally feel it is in the interest of town to get rid of people who aren't contributing
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:47 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 255, bob3141 wrote:geraintm although you dont list profii as one of teh two players that you want to vote. Those being two lurker players

But what do you think of his vote on you. That pushed your rvs wagon over 4 votes.
Meh. I've got no hard feelings about it. It is like, wrong, but most votes placed are wrong.

I think next game i'll be less.... blunt in my views to annoy less people, that's all i've taken from the game so far.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 259, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’ll play eventually
VOTE: flavour leaf
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:39 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 271, Flavor Leaf wrote:Fun play. I wonder if it’s scum indicative. Looks like a last ditch attempt to try and fool le townies into going “oh FL hasn’t played what oh my should we do?! He’s prob scum!!!!”

And ya took the bait, gerry poo, ya took the damn bait
im not sure i get this? you are admitting you are playing badly, deliberatly trying to get people to vote for you, and then brag when someone has?

and people wonder why i say Day 1 is pants if this was someone's plan....
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:13 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 273, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m not playing badly. I just haven’t been playing, don’t get it twisted, fella.
nope, one and the same.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:38 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 305, BrightEyedFish wrote:Fine, I'll hammer it. It still feels like your playing on both sides of FL though.

VOTE: germaint
Hammer? Am I dead?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:42 am

Post by geraintm »

Pissed if someone hammered me without any warning. This has been the laziest day one lynch I've seen in a long time.
Need to look who joined for crappy reasons come tkmorrow
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 318, Jake from State Farm wrote:It may not look like I am doing much, but not everything I am doing is visible to the naked I.
^^ well, can i steal this for my sig and just point everyone who doesn't like what i am posting and go "ah, it's all part of the greater plan"

rst of this post washes over me, i've only played with one person in this game before.
In post 319, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 316, geraintm wrote:
In post 305, BrightEyedFish wrote:Fine, I'll hammer it. It still feels like your playing on both sides of FL though.

VOTE: germaint
Hammer? Am I dead?
no you were not hammered
well, that's good to know.
In post 322, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 313, Aloratom wrote:Isn't that kind of reckless?
some would say my willingness to lynch anyone not myself would be reckless. I don't think getting rid of useless players early on is necessarily reckless though.
fairly sure i have expressed this same opinion. yep 268 "what you'll find is as the day goes on i'll start calling out lurkers more and more, does that count as scum hunting? I generally feel it is in the interest of town to get rid of people who aren't contributing"
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:23 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 339, Jake from State Farm wrote:I did already have a slight lean on him when I made that post. That’s what I meant earlier when talking with profli. You guys can’t always see what I’m doing but that doesn’t mean I’m not doing it.

I am trying to let my true personality show more which is something I’ve never done. I’m a joker
BS

Slight lean on me beign scum

I'd made like one post 51. im gooan quote it below so everyone can see how crappy you are being
In post 51, geraintm wrote:
In post 29, Aloratom wrote:Post 33, right ger?
You remember :)

VOTE: proffi - made 6th post after mine
and i really must remember to use the bold tags, might get myself in trouble if i don't
In post 32, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 27, geraintm wrote:Um, hello all.
2+1+2+1=6
Very good. Now solve this one

7 + (6 × 52 + 3)
322. This better not be a thing, me doing people's maths homework for the rest of the game
In post 20, Aloratom wrote:Hi. I'm kinda new myself. Take that for what it's worth.

I don't know anyone but geraintm, and I owe them my first vote.

yes, you probably do :)

have tried to be a good boy and put all my messages into one post, but i am fairly sure i am going to annoy some people later with the way i normally spam 27 posts in a row rather than just making one long one. I have limited access at weekends to warn people.
if anyone says they can get a scum read from that....then i will say again that there a dumb people playing this game who want to appear cool and clever but are failing.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 344, Flavor Leaf wrote:If it got to L-1, I was gonna Outta Nowhere Hammer
awesome. i am surrounded by idiots....
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by geraintm »

[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=11620826#p11620826]

@All: I'm guessing the only thing we're gonna get out of geraintm is what we've got already. Hell, the only thing I've gather from quite anything he's posted so far is that he's either Canadian or from the UK with his spelling of Flavor in post 270, that's it. That's all the insight it appears he will provide even with a hammer vote potential. So either hammer or don't. There's no information to be gathered here. Can we get a wagon on someone else? Like Bob3141 or one of the lurkers?[/quote]

UK.
What insight are you expecting from me? I have said repeatedly that i am not good at finding scum day one from just talk. i am not going to fake reads on people just to try and appear more useful. you are going to get more insight on everyone else on how they have either pushed or not the wagon on me.

i already voted for someone who was lurking and posting zero content at the time
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 353, bob3141 wrote:VOTE: Aloratom

I see your still voting geraintm with your rvs vote. You have ben posting all the while its steadily reached l-1.

yet no real attempt to sort him or move the lynch off else where.

Only post whre you talk about an alignment is when you say that one of mav posts look towny. At no point who you think might be scum.

Why you think geraintn is scum
he was in the last game i played, i was scum and won against him. i had no problem with him starting off voting for me. Aloratom, am i behaving any differently this game to that one though?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 360, mavsfan41 wrote:I want to start a wagon on Bob3141 but I don’t want to lynch him.
I dont get this
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 388, profii wrote:we have 13 players, which typically suggests 3 scum, let's assume every day is a lynch and a nk, that gives us 3 lynches and then it's crunch time.
if you are looking to pick off the lurkers on some kind of 'make the game better' policy, then you are looking at:

Flavor Leaf
Espressojet
UnaBombaH
Aloratom
Emperor flippyNips
mavsfan41
Egix96

that's too many people to use 'I'll lynch lurkers and that'll be fine' as a viable tactic, so we are going to need more from you Jake and Geraintm
pushign lurkers to the top of the pile is only valid day 1, after that we get more info to play with
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:39 pm

Post by geraintm »

@ profii

i don't think my alignment makes any difference to Bob's actions. if he is scum he could be supporting me if i was scum or not. he benefits both ways.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #35) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:39 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 395, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 382, geraintm wrote:if anyone says they can get a scum read from that....then i will say again that there a dumb people playing this game who want to appear cool and clever but are failing.
Why resort to name calling? U suck
Ignore the "name calling" then. You still stand by getting a scum read from that post, Oh Wise and Noble Representative from State Farm
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:54 am

Post by geraintm »

@mavsfan

what should i do to defend myself. i cant sit there and go "I'm town" - but that wouldn't work.
I could sit there and try and generate a new wagon, but at the time i didn't have anyone i really wanted to lynch and i wasn't going to fake anything.
I've since called out people with crappy reasons for voting me, to me that is a defence - pointing out that the wagon was just dumb (jake claims that they got scum vibes from my random vote for exmaple).

I didn't think i was going to get lynched (i didn't think there was anymore townies who could convince themselves to vote for me, and no scum would hammer when i would turn up innocent), which was why i was shocked when i got hammered.

What would you have done different to me? You'd have gone out and found scum and presented their body all hogged up for the rest of us to lynch? or something else?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:10 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 406, Jake from State Farm wrote:You actually shouldn’t sit around defending yourself but you should be doing what you’ve been doing the whole time. Scum hunting and trying to lynch scum. I questioned why you left your rvs vote on profli and not vote the two people you said you’d lynch and your response didn’t really make much sense. You eventually voted flavor but there was nothing to go along with it.
In post 268, geraintm wrote: what you'll find is as the day goes on i'll start calling out lurkers more and more, does that count as scum hunting? I generally feel it is in the interest of town to get rid of people who aren't contributing
In post 270, geraintm wrote:
That make the link stronger? I read through and Flavour's post were just....awful. so i voted for them. and then they weirdly congratulated me on falling into their trap of voting for their terrible posts or something?

My vote foe them did not come from nothing
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 417, Aloratom wrote:
This is a silly post. Of course no one is expecting you to bag 'em scum Day 1. You're pinging hard here.

why was it silly? it was me explaining my thoughts at the time and genuinely wondering what else i could be doing. What about it made you think scum?

trying to remember how you played in the last game we were both in. you seem a little more under the radar here, and happier to spray your votes around. you agree with that?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 429, Espressojet wrote:OK, at first Graintm (or whatever) didn't pop out as scummy in iso, especially not as much as some other people, but then at the end it started feeling strange

Quick reread

And it seems like nearly every post (read:95%) is defensive

There's lots of claims of not being good day 1, but that doesn't excuse trying

It appears we've either found some scum or been prodding a power role
did you find my posts consistent through out the game?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:22 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 440, ejjinami wrote:
In post 317, geraintm wrote:Pissed if someone hammered me without any warning. This has been the laziest day one lynch I've seen in a long time.
PFFFFFFT
, LOL
Oh no, I have been hammered! I’m aware that I’m dead but we’ll still be able to talk tomorrow
Hahahaha, good job god dammit xD
You legit made me chuckle
can i explain that post then? it was on a tuesday at 6:38/6:42, i have about an hour and a half from then before my girls go to bed, i was checking the site quickly and saw someone had posted a vote for me saying hammer. i was pissed because no one had given any warning they were goign to hammer and i was dead.

teh line "need to look who joined for crappy reasons" wasn't for me, but aimed at the rest of you to go through the votes on me the next day to look who was on the wagon because i felt the reasons people had been giving were just awful.

the post wasnt meant to be funny
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:28 pm

Post by geraintm »

I am getting weird vibes from aloratom, but i think that may be because i played a game with him and he seems different to that one.

Egix96 needs to post more
Flavour needs to stop posting crap, because there are 23 posts with zero content.

i am happy with wanting Flavour gone from this game, i am happy where my vote is. Egix is lurking so bad they aren't going to get lynched today, it is going to end up beign someone who has talked and talked and let themselves get under pressure. A new newbie game shouldn't let this many people coast
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:46 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 475, Jake from State Farm wrote:I have three scum reads. Geraniums for reasons given. Flavor for reasons given and you for being reasons given.
you being Mavs
huh?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:47 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 478, Jake from State Farm wrote:I don’t understand why people scum read bob though.
double huh?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:50 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 491, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 487, BrightEyedFish wrote:I agree. That's my problem, it feels a little rehearsed. Like reading from a script
idk if i'd say it felt rehearsed but I would expect if he were town who thought he was actually hammered his reaction would have more emotion. I also would expect him to quickly post his thoughts so we can use them after he is gone.

I am disappointed his wagon fell apart. I feel 90% sure he is scum
i didn't have time to post my thoughts, im generally able to post between 9-4 UK time weekdays, anything else besides that is going to be very short
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:53 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 501, mavsfan41 wrote:My read on geraintm is useless town right now
that's my read on me too!
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:55 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 504, Jake from State Farm wrote:no my response was to correct you, and then continue my goal of lynching anyone. I don't really care if I come off scummy. I made my intentions clear early on. I will lynch anyone except myself. if that's scummy then please lynch me, but day 1 i don't care who dies.
post 504, and this is basically what i said way, way back yet i got flak for it :(

I don't want to lynch anyone though, i wanna lynch lurkers :)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:57 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 503, mavsfan41 wrote:
@All: who’s on board for the Jake from State Farm wagon? 477 & 478 are the scummiest scum posts that scummed so far in this game. I throw shade at him and his response is to jump on the wagon of the leading vote getter right now. Ouch.... looking to get a lynch before a wagon can start on you? And your reasoning is like “I don’t get it, but I’ll jump back on.” Dubious timing. All aboard the Jake from State Farm train!
i immedaitly called him out on those posts, i want credit for that...
has anyone played with jake before, is this mood of feigned boredom the norm on day 1?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:30 pm

Post by geraintm »

was that an actual hammer this time?
i wouldn't have voted for bob today if anyone was intersted.

Egix and Emperor better have good reasons why they were so absent today
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:46 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 598, profii wrote:& is it a real hammer now?
pretty sure. they were at 5 and then espresso voted and then flavour just hopped in to have a laugh and hammer.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #50) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:45 am

Post by geraintm »

VOTE: flavour

Was voting that way yesterday, still want to lynch home today
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 613, Jake from State Farm wrote:VOTE: geranium

Still think this flips scum.
catching up....

Yeah, your vote on Bob pretty much means I don't care what you think....
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 619, Aloratom wrote:

There's got to be more to it than that.
In post 626, Aloratom wrote:With Bob's flip, Geraintm doesn't make as much sense to me today as he did yesterday.
In post 631, Aloratom wrote:
In post 629, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 626, Aloratom wrote:With Bob's flip, Geraintm doesn't make as much sense to me today as he did yesterday.
Explain you’re thinking when most people think the exact opposite as you.
With the way Bob was defending geraintm, I thought there may have been a connection.
In post 642, Aloratom wrote:VOTE: geraintm

You've got a point.

Going to come back to this, but this is scummy as heck. Thought Bob was scummy yesterday because he defended me. bob turns out town. this makes me...scum?
today, starts out questioning someone's vote on me because there is no reason, and inside 12 hours has joined the wagon on me?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 625, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Gera

I could see it too. Didn’t like their play when they were nearing lynch yesterday
put yourself in the shoes of an uniformed townie, are my actions consistent with that?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 632, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Going up in gsp is like a drug

VOTE: Geraintm
I don't even understand this post
their literal first mention of me all game is this vote
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (isolation #55) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:50 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 643, UnaBombaH wrote:We already have a turbowagon on the rise, eh? :giggle:
I'll read sometime today what has been happening so far.

I think the bob-wagon wasn't as informative as it could've been, and I still think gera might not have been a bad choice per se, but at the very start of day 2 we are rushing to that lynch?
Eh? :?

Maybe some discussion first?
In post 641, Jake from State Farm wrote:If germ was town, odds are a new wagon wouldn’t have formed on somebody else.
Odds are that it depends solely on the people starting the pushes.
Now assume germ is town - you could argue that 0-1 scum were ever in the bob lynch. (obv. could be any other number too, but for the sake of your argument about odds)
These scum would now want gera lynched, because they'd have the angle of "I wanted gera yesterday, but then you guys formed a counterwagon on a townie".
So lynching gera today becomes almost like a freebie.. :]
^^^ like this post. Both wagons yesterday were terrible, filled with awful logic and ended too quickly (you don't let a day end when there are so many lukers, its just unhelpful for town, always)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (isolation #56) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by geraintm »

I think I am at 4 votes and not everyone has actually posted today. I know you can't all be scum, so a bunch of you are sucky townies.

Egix -
In post 645, Egix96 wrote:
In post 638, mavsfan41 wrote:@
1) people jumping on the geraintm wagon: can someone explain to me the case against him?
Personally, I’ve got the same read on him I had on bob3141. They’re town who are posting a lot and sorta trying to get the game moving but not really actually looking for scum. I get how that makes them appear scum but as more scummy when compared to other players here? I guess geraintm’s outlook is slightly worse cause he’s self-proclaimed not scum hunting yet, but idk why he appears to be a more appealing target than some of the lurkers out there who come, vote on the wagon, say little to justify their vote, and disappear till the next wagon.
Looking at you espressojet and emperor flippynips (and
2) to a lesser extent flavor leaf as you’re not actively lurking as bad
).

Imo that looks scummier than whatever is is that geraintm is doing.
@geraintm: what are you doing? Day 2 is here. Any scum reads to share? Yea, flavor looks scummy, espressojet too, and now emperor flippynips I get is lurking and posting to vote on a wagon and provide absolutely nothing else. But anything else?
1) I'd like to see this too.

2) No? I get the impression that Flavor has been active lurking (problem is he usually does this on D1 of games ime) whereas EFN probably was away for a long time?
let me get this straight. 9 posts and you are calling someone out for lurking and you want my reads - when you have provided straight up bupkiss this game?

I want you to do a ton more this game. if you are town, you should be. if you are scum, I want you to because I am going to be pissed if overly eagerly voting townies who are bored get us to an end game with you coasting.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:01 pm

Post by geraintm »

Emperor - what can I say about them except they effectively hammered yesterday and today they have voted for me for ...reasons

13 posts.
this is the content
0 - hello gif
1 - i'll post later
2 - no cotent
3 - read on BEF (town) flavour (scum)
4 - bob is weird
5 - prod dodge
6- agreeing with aother post
7 - 1st
8 - an "interesting" gif
9 - I am catching up
10 vote bob
11 vote me
12 ?
13 ?

This is the kind of person I actively dislike being in games with. if town they suck. if scum, then I hate them.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:05 pm

Post by geraintm »

I played with aloratom last game, he is giving me way different vibes than that game. flavour just appears to get on my nerves, but the rest of you seem to accept it and he is never going to get lynched. emperor and egix I want removed from the game because they make playing mafia impossible.

but VOTE: aloratom
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:03 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 664, Flavor Leaf wrote:aloratom (3) ~ egix96,
ejjinami, bob3141

This wagon is the other wagon when Bob got lynched.

Probably indicative of scum being somewhere here, and I think I’m happy to go Alora today.

VOTE: Aloratom

Egix has scum equity, but I think positioning wise it makes more sense for Alora to be scum here?
if aloratom flips scum, then egix would be an interesting place to go after, agree with that reasoning
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:39 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 673, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 655, geraintm wrote:

catching up....

Based on numbers alone there has to be at least 3-4 Town on that wagon depending on the number of players on the scum team and how many of them are on the bob wagon. Or is this pure OMGUS?
I was catching up, this was the first post I came to. He voted me saying he still thinks I am scum, but I basically am ignoring his thinking due to
a) thinking I am scum for some reason
b) the way he talked himself into lynching Bob yesterday.

I have him basically pegged as "bad player" and this was me saying as much,
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:09 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 679, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 655, geraintm wrote:

catching up....

Geranium recent posts make me feel better he’s scum.
I've said as much as I need to about you, anything else will just me being super passive aggressive. you are not where the focus needs to be right now.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:17 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 687, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm not sure you need to make that assessment gera.
Are you simply saying that alora (based on your vote) is so obviously scum, that voting Jake is just a distraction? :]
I think aloratom is scum.
I also think the lurkers need to be flushed out too

They all come over working out Jake. At least Jake is posting content so that later in the game he has given us info to work with. Putting pressure on Jake will just end up with the same core players talking at each other and letting some slide through the game.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:53 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 692, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 690, UnaBombaH wrote:OK, I'm fine with town!gera at least for today.
Gera is scum. Get with the program
I have you pegged as town btw. I don't think scum would be banging this drum so hard knowing how i'll flip
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:00 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 713, mavsfan41 wrote:Does anyone have a hypothesis on the NK victim?
Nope - we have all been scum and know that picking a victim is essentially random Night 1. they can sometimes sit there and hunt for power roles, that's about it.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:01 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 716, Aloratom wrote:
In post 660, geraintm wrote:
In post 643, UnaBombaH wrote:We already have a turbowagon on the rise, eh? :giggle:

I think the bob-wagon wasn't as informative as it could've been, and I still think gera might not have been a bad choice per se, but at the very start of day 2 we are rushing to that lynch?

In post 641, Jake from State Farm wrote:If germ was town, odds are a new wagon wouldn’t have formed on somebody else.
Now assume germ is town - you could argue that 0-1 scum were ever in the bob lynch. (obv. could be any other number too, but for the sake of your argument about odds)
These scum would now want gera lynched, because they'd have the angle of "I wanted gera yesterday, but then you guys formed a counterwagon on a townie".
^^^ like this post. Both wagons yesterday were terrible, filled with awful logic and ended too quickly (you don't let a day end when there are so many lukers, its just unhelpful for town, always)
I don't understand. If your wagon was illogical, why was it bad that it dissolved quickly?
I meant the day ended too quickly, not the wagons. Missing a word didn't help comprehension.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 729, Egix96 wrote:

Geraint, I'm not sure where you're coming from with this post. You say that StateJake is bullshitting, yet you also say he's being "crappy", as you put it. It seems as though you thought he was lying but passed him off as bad town?
I think that post was mainly written in a huge dollop of annoyance. I think saying it was BS was more me saying "I think you are trying to overplay your hand at every opportunity, just stop it, I am calling you out on your level of competence and you should start playing this game properly"

I would use the word lying in the sense that they are lying to themselves
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 732, Egix96 wrote:
Spoiler: More Geraint stuff
In post 656, geraintm wrote:
I have you pegged as town btw. I don't think scum would be banging this drum so hard knowing how i'll flip
I think that this is a fallacy - experienced-enough scums are capable of hardpushing townies without concerning themselves with optics.
I think when I have so hard called him out on it though, telling him he is not going to get a flip that makes him look good, he would have found an excuse to back off as scum and gone searching elsewhere for a lynch (there are plenty of places to go in this game).
I am just believing now he is bad town rather than a 3rd level mafia. I could well be wrong, but for the moment that is where I have him.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 752, Jake from State Farm wrote:And now for some hot sauce.

Germ/bef/profli/nips has all the scums.
In post 753, Jake from State Farm wrote:And in case anyone asks why. Just gut
Argh, I keep wanting to ignore you and you do dumb crap like this.
how does it feel to go through life with the ability to have 127% conviction in everything you believe in, with zero evidence?

Like, seriously are you like this in real life? if so, how on Earth have people not stabbed you?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by geraintm »

@ aloratom

you are at 4 votes right now, with 6 needed to lynch.#

I'm fairly sure Mavsfan is close to voting for you
I'm fairly sure jake will happily switch to a wagon for no good reason just for giggles.

I have zero idea of what Una is thinking today.
Espresso I am not sure is capable of really expressing himself - there has been one post with content today and it was just a string of questions for other people - it literally was not worth the effort required to understand it

I'm like 75% sure you are the lynch today, you are going to have to give people a really good reason not to have you dead by the end of the day.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:54 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 771, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 757, profii wrote:

Why is alo town
I don’t know. I am working off a hunch I have. It’s based on germ ring scum so until he flips that’s what I’m thinking

this can't come from the same person? i am scum because of a hunch, yet you are confident in saying scum will come from a group of 4 people?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:43 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 780, Jake from State Farm wrote:And that’s the last I’ll say to you. You F’ing twat
excellent use of the word twat :)
sorry if i have gone too far in saying i dislike your playstyle. But i posted this Day1
In post 215, geraintm wrote:

and your blind continuance in believing i am scum (when i know i am not) just has me putting you in this hole and everything you do just keeps you there and i really wish you would be....different.
Apologise for having upset you. the stabbing bit was meant to be funnier than it clearly came across.
but don't lynch me, i will just come up town so don't lose the will to live if i don't get lynched.
I still don't know why you think i am scum. day 1 i said i was bad at scum hunting and wished we didn't have to go through it, but today i have spent time either bashing heads with you or trying to find scum so if your hunch is based off something from yesterday then it should go and you should look at other people in the game.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:05 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 795, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 219, geraintm wrote:Person i currently most want to lynch, which is as good as you are going to get from me today instead of "most scummy"

mavs fan - 3 posts and the last is not joining the wagon on me, but instead voting for someone who is pushing a wagon on a townie. just too easy to have so few posts and trying to appear good in the future
In post 225, geraintm wrote:
In post 270, geraintm wrote:
fairly sure I have been 100% consistent in wanting people lurking and not playing dead. all my posts have said the same. vote for flavour was him coming into the thread and just annoying me by saying he wasn't going to bother to post.
I have higher standards of wanting to place votes than others I think, and me just saying I want some people lynched doesn't mean I am actually going to vote for them.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:07 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 796, Jake from State Farm wrote:he thinks he got hammered and this is his reaction? This is not townie reaction who was just was lynched imo.
In post 317, geraintm wrote:Pissed if someone hammered me without any warning. This has been the laziest day one lynch I've seen in a long time.
I answered my thinking about post 317 in post 472. you cannot quote the one selectively and ignore the other
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:09 am

Post by geraintm »

argh, I am just filling up this game pointlessly bashing heads with jake.
other people need to contribute because I am fairly sure this is just 2 townies butting heads and is allowing scum to lie low.
don't lynch me, don't lynch jake, you have plenty of info and posts from us two for other days. you all need to lynch someone that is going to progress the game.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:11 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 800, Jake from State Farm wrote:I mean no townie says I want to lynch two people and never votes them or even attempts to pressure them. Townies want to pressure people they think are scum and germ never did that. he didn't play like a townie.

now we have two options. 1. he is scum 2. he just played poorly.

Most obvious answer is he is scum.

the counter wagon off him onto a townie confirms that for me. how people don't see that i don't really understand. I have literally seen NOTHING form germ that indicates a town mindset.
the end of this game, I will want to frame this and give back to you when you are accusing me of playing poorly and I will be able to show you my role as town...

I didn't think those people were scum, I wanted to lynch them for inactivity.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:13 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 803, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 799, geraintm wrote:
In post 796, Jake from State Farm wrote:he thinks he got hammered and this is his reaction? This is not townie reaction who was just was lynched imo.
I answered my thinking about post 317 in post 472. you cannot quote the one selectively and ignore the other
I can do whatever I want scum boy. don't talk to me anymore. you crossed a line and now you will deal with whatever the fuck i want to say about you.
I apologised for upsetting you.
I'm not sure what you hope to gain from telling me to to interact with you
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:49 am

Post by geraintm »

Quick post before bed. I pretty much asked aloratom to claim earlier. I got zero response from him.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:52 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 835, mavsfan41 wrote:FL can’t come outta nowhere. For me, I just don’t want to end the day so early with a week of actual time going. If players think that’s a good idea as you’ll get more from night actions than you are from the prolonging of day 2, I’m down for ending the day early.

The only warning I’d give is that if scum is lurking, town has made it waaay too easy on them to remain that way and more posting from everyone is beneficial to the town.
I'm of the opinion that any counter wagon besides aloratom will only come from boredom rather than any actual quality sfum.hunting. as long as everyone has stated their thoughts on aloratom before the lynch, and they get a chance to try and persuade us not to lynch then, I'm happy for it to go through without getting close to deadline
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 845, UnaBombaH wrote:That's L-1 on alo btw.
VOTE: gera to see what happens now.
nothing. you got any reasoning behind that vote except to see reactions? because I've tried going back through your posts to see what you have said about me and got nothing
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:01 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 847, profii wrote:
In post 846, Espressojet wrote:This early in the day?
Better to do L-1...claim...wagon fall apart...counterclaim...wagon comes back....or goes to someone else

...now, rather than a day or 2 to go imo
^^^ this is exactly what I don't want to happen. just gives scum a chance to confuse us

this described chain of events is nto helpful to town
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:03 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 850, Espressojet wrote:First
you need to post more content.
you have managed to generate a ton of posts with out actually saying anything (everyone can go ISO Espresso to see how little they are contributing instead of me quoting them all), and we are at L-1 for someone. you need to express an opinion one way or the other, I am not going to let you slide.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 858, profii wrote:
In post 856, geraintm wrote:
In post 847, profii wrote:
In post 846, Espressojet wrote:This early in the day?
Better to do L-1...claim...wagon fall apart...counterclaim...wagon comes back....or goes to someone else

...now, rather than a day or 2 to go imo
^^^ this is exactly what I don't want to happen. just gives scum a chance to confuse us

this described chain of events is nto helpful to town
I am all for
L-1...claim...discuss claim...decide claim is BS...hammer

what i posted is more typical of how it goes which is why it's better to do it earlier because we dont live in this utopian vision of the world.

but each to their own
we have had no claim from aloratom and I have asked
In post 769, geraintm wrote:@ aloratom

I'm like 75% sure you are the lynch today, you are going to have to give people a really good reason not to have you dead by the end of the day.
people need to assume no claim is coming and say if they want aloratom dead or not. I want people to actually express their views on this matter, because we have people like espressojet able to have over 50 posts and all they appear to be is someone doing a mike check
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:32 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 656, geraintm wrote:
In post 619, Aloratom wrote:

There's got to be more to it than that.
In post 631, Aloratom wrote:
In post 629, Jake from State Farm wrote:
Explain you’re thinking when most people think the exact opposite as you.
With the way Bob was defending geraintm, I thought there may have been a connection.
In post 642, Aloratom wrote:VOTE: geraintm

You've got a point.

Going to come back to this, but this is scummy as heck. Thought Bob was scummy yesterday because he defended me. bob turns out town. this makes me...scum?
today, starts out questioning someone's vote on me because there is no reason, and inside 12 hours has joined the wagon on me?
ejjinami, bob3141

Probably indicative of scum being somewhere here, and I think I’m happy to go Alora today.

Egix has scum equity, but I think positioning wise it makes more sense for Alora to be scum here?
@Jake
These are why I have aloratom as scum, combined with me playing with him in his last game and this game feeling different to that (when he was town)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:34 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 864, Jake from State Farm wrote:Hasn’t provided a single good reason for any of his votes.
I think I have voted like, twice the whole game? One was flavour who I voted because he was posting that he was skipping on providing content, and then aloratom today.
you are …. misremembering the game if you are telling people I am not providing reasons for my votes
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:43 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 867, Jake from State Farm wrote:I said stop talking to me. You’re scum irl and you’re scum this game.
you cannot be in a game and tell people to not talk to you. if you have as serious as problem as you are making out, please take it up with mod and get one of us removed from the game.

I have apologised before for upsetting you.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:49 am

Post by geraintm »

@ Mod - can you please step in and sort this out. I am not sure how I can be in a game where I have a player telling me I cannot interact with them
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:25 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 882, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 880, skitter30 wrote:
jake, you gotta tone it down
If you do not i'm going to force-replace the slot
He violated site rules. I’m pissed. I’m not toning down anything. Do what you have to but if you’re going to force replace somebody it should be the person who personally attacked me and broke site rules. But that’s just my opinion.
please, I don't want anyone gone from this game. I get that I upset you, but I just want to play.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:36 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 881, Jake from State Farm wrote:
Germ refused to scum hunt day 1
Germ refused to vote the two people he said deserved to be lynched he’d day 1
Germ can’t take the stress of being pressured he has to lash out with personal attacks.
Point 1 - fair - I said I find trying to hunt scum day 1 without anything to go on is beyond me
point 2 - the 2 people I wanted lynched were lurking and doing nothing, and I find that behaviour unhelpful to town. but just because you want people lynched doesn't mean you have t vote for them
point 3 - well, this didn't happen day 1. I think I got up to L-1 and I sat there and went "well, what do you want me to do? I admit I can't find scum so I am not going to lie"
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:27 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 889, BrightEyedFish wrote:

Agreed, I think I said it before but this reaction doesn't read like a genuine response to me either. If he was just playing along he should say that if he knew the hammer was fae.
I did not know it was a fake hammer. I've played 2 newbie games since coming back to the site after a long break, and fake hammers are not something I can ever remember seeing before. the rushed message, as I have explained before, was due to timing and me wanting to post something very quickly before Mod locked the thread.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:31 am

Post by geraintm »

I make it only Jake and Alora are voting for me. Una then voted for me to get me to 3, and then voted for Flavour, so i'm back to 2?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:38 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 902, Jake from State Farm wrote:So don’t insult my intelligence please
he's rather touchy over that so I would recommend not doing it.

other things are fair game. Dress sense, hair cut, having to have a mug with his own name on it so he doesn't forget, they are ok...
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:36 am

Post by geraintm »

boredom is a hell of a drug
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (isolation #93) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:01 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 912, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 911, Aloratom wrote:
In post 904, geraintm wrote:
In post 902, Jake from State Farm wrote:So don’t insult my intelligence please
he's rather touchy over that so I would recommend not doing it.

other things are fair game. Dress sense, hair cut, having to have a mug with his own name on it so he doesn't forget, they are ok...
That mug line almost makes me want to unvote you.
What is a mug line and what do you think about being at L-1? Do you think you should claim?
I'm glad the joke got picked up by someone, even if it did go whoosh past BEF.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (isolation #94) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 972, Espressojet wrote:
@Geraintm
it's no longer day 1!

Hooray!!

Now that you can't use that excuse anymore, I would like a full list of all players. Top to bottom, scummiest to towniest
So, I've been asked to give my full read on all players. Seems reasonable. Like, no one else in the game has but sure, ask me.

This will probably be broken down into multiple posts

Emperor 1st

I have zero idea on this person. Their vote day one was the effective lynch.
day 2...I dare anyone to tell me what they have contributed. With actual explanation of their random posts. It is all well and good to say
In post 703, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 654, Flavor Leaf wrote:BEF, one of Egix/Aloratom, then possibly Espresso for the scum team is standing out to me.

I may not want Gera anymore

I was also thinking aloratom (I think that’s the right person) and espresso for scum
but this type of post just allows them to skim through the game. I said in my post 219 they weren't contributing enough. 589 said they should have a reason why they were so absent
my post 659 says I am confused by their vote as the first time they mention the person is the vote
In post 662, geraintm wrote:Emperor - what can I say about them except they effectively hammered yesterday and today they have voted for me for ...reasons

13 posts.
this is the content
0 - hello gif
1 - i'll post later
2 - no cotent
3 - read on BEF (town) flavour (scum)
4 - bob is weird
5 - prod dodge
6- agreeing with aother post
7 - 1st
8 - an "interesting" gif
9 - I am catching up
10 vote bob
11 vote me
12 ?
13 ?

This is the kind of person I actively dislike being in games with. if town they suck. if scum, then I hate them.
I posted that...ooh 400 posts ago and they've still no added anything to the game since except
In post 710, Emperor flippyNips wrote:i did get some scum pings from him d1 tho
again, just vague thoughts with nothing backed up.

I would like this person gone from the game. they may be scum, they may be town, but they are not helping in any way finding scum. this type of player, and people's allowance of it just spoils games for me.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #95) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 666, geraintm wrote:
ejjinami, bob3141

if aloratom flips scum, then egix would be an interesting place to go after, agree with that reasoning
Egix - being the only person on a wagon where the other two are both confirmed towns is a really really bad look

being on the aloratom wagon for a long long time, and then getting off it just before it could be finished because "they are really doubting themselves"
In post 921, Egix96 wrote:
In post 920, Jake from State Farm wrote:just need three more votes and we can lynch germ. i don't know what else I can do to make this happen.
I would be willing to vote him if push comes to shove/in the interest of thread health, but I wouldn't expect a scum flip.
this post, looking for any excuse to get off the aloratom wagon to vote for someone who they believe will flip town, well, that is just bad
In post 822, Egix96 wrote:I do find Geraint's responses to my posts from yesterday to be adequate, but I'm willing to admit you might have a point here:
this bit too.

I have Egix down as scum. I think lynching aloratom will confirm this.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (isolation #96) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by geraintm »

mavsfan - well I like. I have them down as town. their reads match up well with mine, they haven't been on any bad wagons. posting a fair amount. certainly a player I want around tomorrow
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (isolation #97) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:57 pm

Post by geraintm »

Jake - I have them down as town, said that for a long long time. they've just unfortunately got tunnelled onto one player and cannot shake this. do not want them gone from the game
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (isolation #98) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by geraintm »

aloratom

so, I have just come off a game we were both in. his playstyle in tis game feels different to that one, he was giving me weird vibes early on.

his play day one looks like scum doing their best to not be on the lynch.

my post 656 had me pinging Aloratom as scum, and nothing he has done since then has changed my mind.
Combined with the circumstancial evidence of there being a wagon on him yesterday with 2 townies on it and then how the 3rd person and him have been behaving today, it is one of the strongest scum pair reads I have ever had in a game.

they actually just haven't done anything Day 2. they have voted for me because, as I pointed out in an earlier post of mine, they decided within a 12 hour period someone else was totally correct and I was scum. but since then...really nothing. none of their own thoughts, it is just vague questions towards other people
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (isolation #99) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:11 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 769, geraintm wrote: Espresso I am not sure is capable of really expressing himself - there has been one post with content today and it was just a string of questions for other people - it literally was not worth the effort required to understand it

This is my opinion on Espresso. I wish they would post more
them being the person expecting me to go through every player is kinda weird considering how little content they have produced. I think it is only fair that I ask espresso to return the favour and do the same
and it is really annoying, because in amoung the counting are some (and by some, i mean 1 or 2) really good posts.

948 is really good.
They could be much more helpful to town, if they had got involved in trying to tlak Jake off the cliff earlier we wouldn't have wasted today.

Overall, there are people I want gone from this game because I think they are scum, but espresso is 99% null to me and I don't enjoy playing with people like this.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (isolation #100) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by geraintm »

BEF - have them as bored townie. they could well be scum (post 672, where they don't get why the wagon on aloratom implicates egix is something to keep in mind later in the game if certain people flip scum), reluctance to join the alor wagon and the ease they moved to me, but they look more like a townie who doesn't have any clear convictions.
I have them somewhere in the middle. not scum, not a lurker, just...BEF
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (isolation #101) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:21 pm

Post by geraintm »

Profii - bored townie, possible scum. voted aloratom so me that makes them look good - hasn't really ever said anything about his gut feeling being wrong, but got to the stage now where they just want to be useful and vote something and get the day over with.
but was on the Bob wagon yesterday, so that's bad.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (isolation #102) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:27 pm

Post by geraintm »

Una next

liked this post. ^^^
In post 690, UnaBombaH wrote:OK, I'm fine with town!gera at least for today.
and this :)

post 922 is good effort, and the type of post that makes me want Una in tehend game. they have the ability, much better than me, to make good posts

who is boon though - I think it is flavour but i'm not sure

I have Una pegged as town
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #103) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by geraintm »

flavour - I found them day 1 infuriating.
today, there is good content in their posts. 664 especially. think we both have aloratom and egix as scum,
In post 1002, Flavor Leaf wrote:It’s Egix and UnaBombah.

However, I actively feel like there’s an above average chance of Una/FL being T/T because of the fact we’re going at each other.
^^^ this captures how I feel about jake and me both being town.

don't especially want them gone from the game.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (isolation #104) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by geraintm »

I think that is caught up with everyone. I obviously spent more time on some people than others. there are a bunch of people I don't want to vote for, and basically 2 I do.
I think aloratom gives the most info with their lynch for the town.

im not sure how any other wagons can form now that aren't due to boredom which is something I feared would happen.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (isolation #105) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1021, profii wrote:Ger if you were like boss of this town and could make us all vote in a certain way, on a scale of 1 to 10 how commited are you to that alo lynch?
am I not the boss?

I'd say an 8, 7 for Egix, the lurkers are like 2s and the rest are 0.
I don't want to vote for people I don't think are scum.
I've got, for me, pretty strong scum vibes on the top 2.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #106) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:12 pm

Post by geraintm »

basically, for me to vote outside my top 2 it is very, very unlikely to happen.
I really, really hope I am right.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (isolation #107) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by geraintm »

there are 6 days left in this game, I don't want it to last that long. it will just give time for scum to confuse things. I just want enough time that the people I think have skived off this game actually post their thoughts on people so we have those along with the votes on the lynch to go into day 3
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (isolation #108) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1023, Flavor Leaf wrote:Aloratom, Mavsfan, Espressojet

Way too early solve
this...this isn't how you are voting?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (isolation #109) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:56 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1029, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 1004, profii wrote:Why has everyone jumped off Alo?

I am kinda tempted to go "here you are Jake, I'll vote Ger" but given he just wants to vote Alo with me I think he is town so ner
Probably cause nobody actually had reasons for him. Just like nobody had any for bob.
Al’s reactions to being voted come off as town. Do you not agree?
In post 609, skitter30 wrote:
Vote count 1.FINAL
bob3141 (7) ~
unabombah, profii, brighteyedfish, emperor flippynips,
jake from state farm
, espressojet, flavor leaf

[/b]
Awkward....
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (isolation #110) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:58 am

Post by geraintm »

ejjinami, bob3141

In post 681, profii wrote:VOTE: aloratom

I nearly voted Espresso, but I think his L-2 vote, knowing FL would L-1 (which is NAI from FL) was kinda too scummy to be scum... My expectation of Day 1 was that the wagon on bob was going to actually die out and we would move on to another wagon, I'm not sure why it just felt like momentum had passed... so the rapid 2 votes with no claim etc was a bit of a surprise.

Anyway, I think Alo has been a bit all over the place and is kinda almost letting people tell him who to vote and it comes over like 'oh if i do this vote, people will like me/think im town' - I nearly voted for espresso, but I think that vote was too risky perhaps... Unless the scum team is Espresso and Ger and the fear was the wagon would revert to Ger after it failed on Bob.

But anyway, I'll read the thread more later and look at what I can find, this is my gut feeling for now.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #111) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:25 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1032, Jake from State Farm wrote:Not awkward ah. I was the only one honest about my intentions day one and I actually followed through with them. I admitted I didn’t have a reason. Never pretended I did unlike everyone else on it
ok, you do you...
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (isolation #112) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:34 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1037, Jake from State Farm wrote:Here maybe this will work.

I’m cop with a guilty on germ.
Wow. just wow.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (isolation #113) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:35 am

Post by geraintm »

if you have gone and claimed that as town, just because you have beef with me, then I am amazed. I have had a town pplayer claim a guilty verdict against me on the last day before, so this doesn't mean the game is gone for town if you are town, but you know as town that you have straight up lied.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (isolation #114) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:35 am

Post by geraintm »

if you are scum, then I can't believe you would have sacrificed yourself to get just me
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (isolation #115) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:37 am

Post by geraintm »

like, if you are town and have come out with that claim now, then you owe an apology to every other member of the town
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (isolation #116) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:51 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1043, Jake from State Farm wrote:I don’t need to apologize for trying to lynch my scum read. I don’t need to apologize because you’re such a terrible person you let a game affect you so much you with someone be stabbed in real life. You’re a sick person.
I am not a scum "read". you have just made the claim you got a guilty verdict on me as a cop.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (isolation #117) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:57 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1046, Jake from State Farm wrote:You’ve been a scum read of mine since day 1. Piss off
In post 1037, Jake from State Farm wrote:Here maybe this will work.

I’m cop with a guilty on germ.
^^^ this is not a scum read. this is you claiming to be a cop with a guilty verdict on me. when I read it, I thought your own personal views on me have clouded your judgement to get you to make this false claim
In post 2, skitter30 wrote:
Setup information
  • This setup is semi-open. Only the following (possibly modified) roles may appear in the game (as either alignment except as noted otherwise in the normal guidelines): Vanilla, Cop, Doctor, Tracker, Watcher, Follower, Voyeur, Roleblocker, and Jailkeeper. Furthermore, only the following modifiers may be used: Any Night Specific (e.g.: Odd Night, Even Night, etc.), X-Shot, Bulletproof, Weak, Loyal, Ninja, Strongman, Multitasking, and Backup.

• It is explicitly confirmed that this setup consists of 10 Town and 3 Mafia.

• It is explicitly confirmed that mafia possess daytalk.

• 10 day dayphases; 48 hour nights
from my understanding of the roles in this, there is no way for a Cop to get a false verdict on someone. I find the idea you are scum and willing to sacrifice yourself to just get me from this game extremely remote, so I am gave you the benefit of the doubt and gave you the opportunity to retract your claim, but you have not done so.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (isolation #118) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:10 am

Post by geraintm »

every one else, I am not sure what I am expected to do when I have had a guilty claim made against me and the person who has made it is telling me not to talk to them.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (isolation #119) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:17 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1053, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 1051, geraintm wrote:every one else, I am not sure what I am expected to do when I have had a guilty claim made against me and the person who has made it is telling me not to talk to them.
you're expected to ignore me and SCUM HUNT.

You said you think I am town, so why are you wasting your time on me? GO FIND SCUM
because you have just made the claim you are a cop and have a guilty verdict on me. am I just meant to let that go? what would you expect any person in any game to do in this situation?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (isolation #120) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:22 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1057, profii wrote:I'm assuming that cop claim is not legit.
i am just pretending it never happened
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (isolation #121) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:11 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1071, profii wrote:The Alo wagon has died seemingly.

I will do you a deal Jake. If you can talk some more people on to Germ, I'll help you as a compromise lynch... given that he is voting Alo, i pretty much think he is town so for me it's a stupid slot to vote for, but if that means we flip him and as part of the deal you follow me on to Alo tomorrow then that is progress.

But i'd still rather see the Alo wagon come back. I'll look for some more scums later in the mean time.
Let me get this correct. You are going to follow the vote of someone who just fake claimed being a cop and getting a guilty verdict? And you think this is a good idea?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (isolation #122) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:46 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1077, profii wrote:how do you know he fake claimed ?
Because I know my alignment and I know from the set up there can be no way a cop could have got a guilty verdict on me.
Like, the rest of you could always believe him, but I know if he gets you all to vote me when I come up town he will have to confess to either having faked the claim or he is a scum who outed himself just to get me (and there is zero chance scum would trade one for one)but he will get lynched either way.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (isolation #123) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:02 am

Post by geraintm »

I know exactly what you mean BEF, but lynching him today just to punish him for a fake claim wont help town.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (isolation #124) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:06 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1090, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1088, geraintm wrote:I know exactly what you mean BEF, but lynching him today just to punish him for a fake claim wont help town.

Do you objectively think Jake is town?
Yes. I believe if you go through my posts I have said he is town at every stage. Now, the options are either he is a townie who has fake claimed a guilty verdict on me because of reasons, or scum willing to sacrifice themselves just to get me. I stick with the 1st of these as more believable.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (isolation #125) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:07 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1092, Jake from State Farm wrote:none of this would have happened if germ didn't cross the line so I don't know why people think I should be the one who gets punished. that's just ridiculous.
I dont want anyone replaced
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (isolation #126) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:06 pm

Post by geraintm »

am I really seeing people join a wagon onto someone who someone else in the game fake claimed a guilty verdict on? I am understanding that right? you all think the best way to move on today is to lynch me? because I want everyone who is voting for me to come out and say "Yes, I think Germ is scum and will flip scum".

No one is actually doubting Jake made a fake claim right, no one is actually believing him right? If anyone here thinks he is a cop, please do say so. that includes you Jake. if you are getting everyone to lynch me on based on your claim, I want you to say 100% it was a genuine claim, because you know when I flip town they will lynch you tomorrow.
I am not having any of this crap that they'll go after Aloratom tomorrow, town kills anyone in any game who makes a Guilty claim and that person turns up Town unless there are insane options in the queue which there aren't

you do all realise my reaction to the claim , when I said that Jake is going to have to apologise to everyone in the game if he gets me lynched because you never, ever claim as cop with a guilty verdict on someone when you don't as town, was 100% genuine and can only occur if I know exactly what will happen if he got me lynched.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (isolation #127) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by geraintm »

Like, people may not want to lynch Aloratom, but I cannot see how lynching me is it at helpful to anyone.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (isolation #128) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1156, BrightEyedFish wrote:
My vote on you has nothing to do with Jake's claim, which I don't believe anyways.
Ok, got it, you are happy with fake claims in games. just want to get that in writing so I can sig it.
you are just voting for me because...everyone else is, is that right? you do believe I am going to turn up as scum though?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (isolation #129) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:10 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1158, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1157, geraintm wrote:
In post 1156, BrightEyedFish wrote:
My vote on you has nothing to do with Jake's claim, which I don't believe anyways.
Ok, got it, you are happy with fake claims in games. just want to get that in writing so I can sig it.
you are just voting for me because...everyone else is, is that right? you do believe I am going to turn up as scum though?

No. I have made a few fake claims myself in my early days. One was fake and it was on scum., A fake claim doesn't change your alignment or make you auto town.
really? why on earth do people make fake claims??
like...why

My most memorable game was getting to 3 town vs 2 scum...and a player came in and went "Geraintm is scum" voted for me
and then the other town player came in and went "what, im cop and got innocent on them" and the fake claim player didn't unvote, he just kept his vote on me. and if he admitted it was fake we might have saved the game but he left it on and scum came in, giggled and won.

the game scared me for life and I will never think it is acceptable to do it. which is why I called Jake out on it straight away and said why I think he is going to have to apologise at the end of the game to everyone and I even gave him a way to back out and he.....just....didn't.

and you are right, a fake claim doesn't change my alignment. but I am just baffled that anyone thinks the correct end of Day 2 is to lynch me and that is why I want everyone - including Jake - to understand that I have called him on his fake claim and insist that you lynch him Day 3 because you do not ever let someone claim a guilty verdict, let them take it back (saying that I think they are town at the same time) and then they refuse to.

I didn't react to his vote by voting him. I went through the logic of the situation, came to the conclusion and have played for the best interests of town - which is not get me (a townie) or jake (someone I am 99% sure is town) lynched.

but if I am lynched yoou better believe I want him lynched because there is no way a townie in his situation, when they have been called on their claim, doesn't realise what has happened and also doesn't try and do what is best for town - which, after lynching scum, is to not lynch town.

it isn't even as if lynching me and getting a town verdict helps anyone? it doesn't prove anyone else's alignment. it as just a dead end.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (isolation #130) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by geraintm »

this to me is the grid of what is happening between me and Jake

jake Town - Me Town <<< this is what I am 99% sure is the case
Jake Scum Me Town <<< if jake gets me lynched, when I come up town he gets lynched and scum have sacrificed one scum for one town which is terrible for them and won't be the case
Jake Town Me Scum - this could be the case, there is technically nothing that says this can't be the case. just...if anyone thinks Me as scum would have played today then this is what I want you all to admit to

Jake Scum Me Scum <<< if we have faked Day 2 then we will win awards for it.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (isolation #131) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:22 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1162, Jake from State Farm wrote:Did you miss the whole conversation where flavor got me mislynched cause he faked a guilty on me? Fake claims happen for a variety of reasons. Trolling mostly but frustration sometimes. Everything aside my reasons why you are scum still hold true.

The biggest one for me is we are on day 2, page 47 and you haven’t scum hunted still. You have no reason for voting AL. You kept engaging in a fight with me (who you say you town read) instead of scum hunting.

Bottom line you’re not helping town. Now you could very well be town but there isn’t anything to support it. At least from my POV. Others say you’re town but I don’t know why they think that.

At this point people have gotten annoyed (and lazy) and just want the day to end. We’re both to blame for that (you more than me imo).

Even though you’re at l-2 I’m holding off voting you cause I want to see people vote for reasons and not out of laziness.

I went through all the players and gave my reads on them, what else am I to do with scum hunting? I specifically said which two players I think are scum. I don't think anyone else has recently (if at all) done the same.

I am not engaging in a fight with you, I am trying to get a townie not lynched. that to me is kinda important. it isn't scum hunting, but certainly helps town.

I am taking that post as a confession it was a fake claim by the way.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (isolation #132) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:22 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1163, Jake from State Farm wrote:I don’t want this day to end without alo, espresso, and flavor seriously doing something. I feel these guys aren’t doing much.
^^^ this
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (isolation #133) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:04 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 972, Espressojet wrote:
@Geraintm
it's no longer day 1!

Hooray!!

Now that you can't use that excuse anymore, I would like a full list of all players. Top to bottom, scummiest to towniest
In post 1015, geraintm wrote: them being the person expecting me to go through every player is kinda weird considering how little content they have produced. I think it is only fair that I ask espresso to return the favour and do the same
Did you miss me asking you for your list? what is your excuse for not doing it?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (isolation #134) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:52 am

Post by geraintm »

Waiting for a concert to start.
So far day 2 has been me and Jake trying to push in 2 different directions. Me and aloratom.

We havent lynched anyone yet, and it is time for others to step up and try and push for a lynch before we lynch someone in desperation as the deadline arrives.

We still have too many players who I feel aren't contributing.
I went through everyone in the game with my reads on them. I dunno what else I can do today.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (isolation #135) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:57 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1290, Espressojet wrote:People who have not weighed in about egix:
-BEF
-Geraintm
-His Majesty Lord High Emperor Flippynips

I know it's the weekend, but the deadline is starting to close in and I don't want to have to lynch out of compromise
In post 1011, geraintm wrote:
In post 666, geraintm wrote:
ejjinami, bob3141

Egix - being the only person on a wagon where the other two are both confirmed towns is a really really bad look

being on the aloratom wagon for a long long time, and then getting off it just before it could be finished because "they are really doubting themselves"
In post 921, Egix96 wrote:
In post 920, Jake from State Farm wrote:just need three more votes and we can lynch germ. i don't know what else I can do to make this happen.
I would be willing to vote him if push comes to shove/in the interest of thread health, but I wouldn't expect a scum flip.
this post, looking for any excuse to get off the aloratom wagon to vote for someone who they believe will flip town, well, that is just bad
In post 822, Egix96 wrote:I do find Geraint's responses to my posts from yesterday to be adequate, but I'm willing to admit you might have a point here:
this bit too.

I have Egix down as scum. I think lynching aloratom will confirm this.
Doing this quickly. Will be able to post more tomorrow
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (isolation #136) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1293, profii wrote:"I have Egix down as scum. I think lynching aloratom will confirm this"

That's a weird thing to say
Go back and read the posts on aloratom and egix together, I clearly have then as a pair. Extracting a single line can always be made to look weird.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (isolation #137) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by geraintm »

Just seen egix post. I am basically in agreement that thenkynch has to come from one of the aloratom/egix pair
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (isolation #138) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1300, Flavor Leaf wrote:Egix isn’t even on aloratom anymore, so I easily think they both could be scum, but Egix more likely than Aloratom.
In post 935, Egix96 wrote:
In post 934, Jake from State Farm wrote:VOTE: al

Fuck it. When this flips town maybe people will see.

I’m done with this game. People don’t know how to play fair and not cross lines.
Why give in though...?

UNVOTE:

I'm really doubting myself rn. I would like others to weigh in while I'm out this evening.
This vote happened right after jake had voted Aloratom, right at the point that Aloratom was likely to get lynched. To me, it, combined with looking at the wagons and how the 2 were linked before this, just screamed scum pulling away from actually getting their partner killed.

his post 921 where he offers to lynch me...just for thread health was very opportunistic. he didn't want to kill me you see, its just for the greater good

by his post 1216 and his vote for Espresso, he is straight up distancing himself from aloratom and...me?

if aloratom isn't going to get lynched today, then I am happy with Egix going.

VOTE: egix
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (isolation #139) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:51 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1266, Jake from State Farm wrote:He didn’t say I can’t be scum.
I said it, or at least I am 99% sure you aren't scum
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (isolation #140) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:54 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1235, Aloratom wrote:In order, geraintm, egix, mavsfan. But I haven't been real engaged the last couple of days, so I haven't been able to go through things as much as I want, so that's not necessarily an updated take. More like a Wednesday read.
Just to get this straight, you have me as your top scum in the game? The person who believes you to be scum

Then Egix, the person who I think is your partner and has been trying to appear like they think are are scum but then walks away as you got close to a lynch

and then Mavs, who I have no huge strong read on.

I think you are the type of player who really likes there only ever being 1 scum on a wagon or a list, just to through the rest of us off. so I am noting this list of yours for later
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (isolation #141) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1236, Jake from State Farm wrote:I can see one of germ/mavs being scum
why did you leave egix off the list of people you were considering there?
Does this above mean you consider Mavs as town, because you have me as mafia?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1325 (isolation #142) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by geraintm »

I have cake icon next to my name, does this mean i'm the King or something for the day?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1327 (isolation #143) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by geraintm »

I also make it that EGix has 5 votes on them, Flavour, Espresso, Una, BEF and myself.
one away from a lynch I believe.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (isolation #144) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:03 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1329, Aloratom wrote:
In post 1323, geraintm wrote:
In post 1235, Aloratom wrote:In order, geraintm, egix, mavsfan. But I haven't been real engaged the last couple of days, so I haven't been able to go through things as much as I want, so that's not necessarily an updated take. More like a Wednesday read.
Just to get this straight, you have me as your top scum in the game? The person who believes you to be scum

Then Egix, the person who I think is your partner and has been trying to appear like they think are are scum but then walks away as you got close to a lynch

and then Mavs, who I have no huge strong read on.

I think you are the type of player who really likes there only ever being 1 scum on a wagon or a list, just to through the rest of us off. so I am noting this list of yours for later
Please don't twist my words. I can't walk you through it right now, but please read post 1133. EJ was asking about only those of us who were off the Bob wagon, and that set is what I was ranking.
I wasn't trying to twist your words, honest.
I read 1233 where you were asked who you thought were scum, and you replied 2 posts later with your scum read?

I didn't realise you were only commenting at the subset of people who were on the wagon (and that was all you had been asked to look at), rather than everyone in the game.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (isolation #145) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:26 am

Post by geraintm »

@aloratom - you did think I was scummy though :) I am right in thinking that is where your vote is placed at the moment?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (isolation #146) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:30 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1360, Flavor Leaf wrote:Gera, Jake, Espressojet, EFN, Alora are all town on the scum flip.
Not sure what this means
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (isolation #147) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:30 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1364, Robbnva wrote:Jfsf is being replaced by robbnva

Hi gaiz

Can’t use alts :lol:

Apparently I can be attacked but I’m not allowed to be angry about it.
What is this???
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (isolation #148) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by geraintm »

I still ain't scum Rob

I am annoyed with myself at getting pushed around at the end of yesterday.

Is it the case then we had an Aloratom wagon at one point with 3 people on it, and they have all turned up Town?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (isolation #149) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1387, Robbnva wrote:Cause 1. I still scum read him since day 1. 2. Cause of him I’m stuck on this stupid account forever.

Slow clap
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1405 (isolation #150) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:00 pm

Post by geraintm »

Can people stop talking about Boon, I have no idea who that is.

I want to go back to lynching Aloratom. People are saying we lost our cop so I am not expecting anyone to pop out with any results from last to alter any potential votes, but can someone explain what a town multitasking tracker voyeur can do exactly?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (isolation #151) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:09 pm

Post by geraintm »

Quickly going through people left in the game

Aloratom, scum
profii, lean town
Emperor flippyNips,

BrightEyedFish, lean scum
Flavor Leaf,
Espressojet,
robbnva, town
UnaBombaH

If nothing next to your name, then no huge opinions off the top of my head
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (isolation #152) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1406, BrightEyedFish wrote:Is anyone in the mood to actually push Espresso today?

VOTE: espressojet
no.

Today is going to be a repeat of yesterday, with Rob wanting to lynch me and me wanting to lynch Aloratom.

Yesterday, we could have got to one of these quickly, and instead the day went long, people lost interest and we ended up with a town lynch. I don't think that is unrelated.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (isolation #153) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:28 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1409, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1408, geraintm wrote:
In post 1406, BrightEyedFish wrote:Is anyone in the mood to actually push Espresso today?

no.

Today is going to be a repeat of yesterday, with Rob wanting to lynch me and me wanting to lynch Aloratom.
And look how that turned out.
badly. one person made a fake cop claim, and is now voting for someone because they believe the other person has caused them to lose all their alt accounts. I begged halfway through the day for people to lynch and not let scum let the day meanader away from where we were, and that is what happened.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (isolation #154) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:43 pm

Post by geraintm »

I think we are waiting for one more player to check in today, right?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (isolation #155) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:01 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1414, Robbnva wrote:

If it were yesterday I’d be down. Unfortunately germ or myself need to go today and I definitely don’t want it to be me. Let’s lynch germ
Nope, the lynch needs to be elsewhere than us. I really wish you could see that. Others are looking at your posts and can't understand your thinking either...
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (isolation #156) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:16 am

Post by geraintm »

I'd argue fixating on one player, faking cop results and not considering any other possibility may be seen as not scum hunting either, but that's just me...
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (isolation #157) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:23 am

Post by geraintm »

ok, rest of town, I don't know what to do. this game is horrible learning experience for me, I've never played with a player over the course of a month has been so difficult to interact with.
This game is already probably lost because of it, but the rest of town need to work out a way for it not to.

9 players left in game.
I am making the assumption there are 6 townies and 3 scum, so to get a lynch with no scum involvement needs 5 of the 6 townies to vote the same way. if one townie (and I really think Rob is town) refuses to vote for a mafia member, then every other town player needs to vote the same way. that is the situation we are in
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1426 (isolation #158) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:43 am

Post by geraintm »

Just to put this as a placeholder, i'm going to vote for aloratom once Emperor checks in, assuming they don't say anything wild.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1450 (isolation #159) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:33 am

Post by geraintm »

VOTE: aloratom
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (isolation #160) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1452, skitter30 wrote:
Vote count 3.1
geraintm (2) ~
robbnva, flavor leaf

aloratom (1) ~
profii

espressojet (1) ~
brighteyedfish

not voting (5) ~
Aloratom, Emperor flippyNips, geraintm, Espressojet, UnaBombaH

with 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch

deadline:
(expired on 2020-03-21 20:42:25)

mod notes:

- thanks rc for helping out with vcs! joint mod iso
This count is not correct. I am voting aloratom
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1466 (isolation #161) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by geraintm »

VOTE: aloratomOk, even in the fixed one I am still not being counted
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (isolation #162) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by geraintm »

That should be a lynch
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (isolation #163) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by geraintm »

I asked him yesterday to claim and didnt get anything
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (isolation #164) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1470, Flavor Leaf wrote:Pretty sure they're L-1.

Someone hammer
can I really not count? i was looking on my phone and thought they had 2, and then 2 more and then me.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (isolation #165) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:57 pm

Post by geraintm »

that wasn't a fake hammer or anything, if anyone is going to get all weird about it
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1475 (isolation #166) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:53 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1474, Robbnva wrote:Sure
mod has been editing posts with vote counts, and the votes on aloratom flicked between 1 and 2 and whilst on phone I didn't check well enough.

you can look for malice in everything I want to do if you wish, but why on earth would I be faking a hammer?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1483 (isolation #167) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:20 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1482, Robbnva wrote:why those two?
because it is a claim that cannot be validated easily.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1484 (isolation #168) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:21 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1478, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1473, geraintm wrote:that wasn't a fake hammer or anything, if anyone is going to get all weird about it
In post 1475, geraintm wrote:
In post 1474, Robbnva wrote:Sure
mod has been editing posts with vote counts, and the votes on aloratom flicked between 1 and 2 and whilst on phone I didn't check well enough.

you can look for malice in everything I want to do if you wish, but why on earth would I be faking a hammer?
You are the only one acting weird about it. Makes me think you know how Alor will flip.

But since it wasn't the hammer I will give my intent to hammer if no claim comes.
I mentioned it, because how everyone reacted to my reaction to a fake hammer earlier in the game. I don't want to evre not explain myself because the game is just better for town if we are clear about what we are doing
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1486 (isolation #169) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:23 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1477, Robbnva wrote:
Vote count 3.1
geraintm (2) ~
robbnva, flavor leaf

aloratom (2) ~
profii,
geraintm

espressojet (1) ~
brighteyedfish

not voting (4) ~
Aloratom, Emperor flippyNips, Espressojet, UnaBombaH

deadline:

mod notes:

See?
In post 1454, geraintm wrote:
Vote count 3.1
geraintm (2) ~
robbnva, flavor leaf

aloratom (1) ~
profii

espressojet (1) ~
brighteyedfish

not voting (5) ~
Aloratom, Emperor flippyNips, geraintm, Espressojet, UnaBombaH

deadline:

mod notes:

This count is not correct. I am voting aloratom

this my post quoting the same post, and you can clearly see the post has been edited.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1489 (isolation #170) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:59 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1488, Robbnva wrote:
In post 1455, skitter30 wrote:fixed
And you can see the mod said it was fixed
when he first fixed it, I still wasn't in. see my post 1466.
it is why I revoted because mod missed it. arguing over this will involve getting mod in to clarify what they did when and it pointless.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1493 (isolation #171) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:22 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1492, Espressojet wrote:Anyone buying this?
no
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (isolation #172) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:29 am

Post by geraintm »

I cannot spend today butting heads with Jake. It will not get anyone anywhere. I've asked others to step forward today, but no one is.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (isolation #173) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:19 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1548, Robbnva wrote:The fact it’s so hard to get
aloratom
lynched just screams he’s scum.
It's like you are this close to getting it...
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (isolation #174) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:21 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1567, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1553, UnaBombaH wrote:I have a nagging feeling that we have sort of accepted robb as town just because.
+1 here
I have him as town because I cannot believe scum would fake a cop claim to get me. As soon as he got me lynched, he would have got killed in return and scum would never trade one for one on day 2
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1582 (isolation #175) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:25 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1580, Aloratom wrote:
In post 1579, Robbnva wrote:I don’t even know what you mean in that last post
Just that you're certified scum if geraintm's Town.
This is scum going to lynch me, a townie, and then go to lynch rob next, also a townie
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1586 (isolation #176) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:47 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1584, Robbnva wrote:
In post 1580, Aloratom wrote:
In post 1579, Robbnva wrote:I don’t even know what you mean in that last post
Just that you're certified scum if geraintm's Town.
That wouldn’t be true at all
You do realise it is the outcome of making that claim and fixation on me the whole game though tight?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1587 (isolation #177) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:48 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1585, Robbnva wrote:I’m glad people respect my scum game so much they think i could be scum right now.
I dont respect you, just want to make that clear :)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (isolation #178) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:14 am

Post by geraintm »

Oh you can say plenty of negative things towards me. You can call me a terrible player, all that sort of stuff.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (isolation #179) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1601, Flavor Leaf wrote:I still want to lynch Alora, the Alora Gera vote is scummy, but if Alora is town and Gera is town. Scum probably win this one.
Go back to his votes on me at the start of day 2..626 I think and 642
Just goes from geraint isnt scum to... oh yeah you make a point, he is
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (isolation #180) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by geraintm »

His votes for me are just bad the whole game.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (isolation #181) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1609, Robbnva wrote:That’s twisting what actually happened but that doesn’t surprise me.
Nah, I ain't.
And people.can go back and look how convinced himself to vote for me then, and now, and see how weal his reasons are
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (isolation #182) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1612, Robbnva wrote:
In post 1610, geraintm wrote:His votes for me are just bad the whole game.
You definitely lost the right to criticize anyone’s votes.
Am I allowed to criticise fake claims? Can I do that :)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1631 (isolation #183) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1629, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think this game is stagnated because Alora is scum, and scum just have to accept they're eventually going down
^^ this
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (isolation #184) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by geraintm »

It's weird that one player is on their second account, and yet has made twice the number if posts as some others....
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1702 (isolation #185) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:47 am

Post by geraintm »

seriously Jake?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1703 (isolation #186) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:51 am

Post by geraintm »

let me get this straight, I've tried to get aloratom lynched for 2 days, he turns up as scum, and you have me as bussing him for that long?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1704 (isolation #187) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:52 am

Post by geraintm »

if I replaced out, is that what it would take for you to stop voting for me? because at this point mafia are just going to leave you and me alive the rest of the game and they are going to win because you will still be voting me
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1706 (isolation #188) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:09 am

Post by geraintm »

then we are at myslycnh or lose then because of Jake/Rob
we need to hit mafia both nights in a row, because the alterative gets us to an end game of JAke/Rob, Me and the last scum.

this game is going to be so annoying for 2 months of play to come down to that.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1707 (isolation #189) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:10 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1677, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1676, Espressojet wrote:I've done my analysis

Good luck have fun

Alo - BEF - Una

See y'all in endgame chat
I believe Alor's claim more than this lol.

Then why did you ask for the doc to get on you tonight?

VOTE: Espressojet
in the interests of playing this game, the above post is pretty much where I am starting today from
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1709 (isolation #190) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:18 am

Post by geraintm »

you make a valid point rob, we have one mislynch if that mislynch is you or me, else we have to hit scum 2 nights in a row.
how do town want to proceed? rob has made their position clear that they are not going to vote for anyone else in the game?

do town think we can find 2 scum in a row, or do we need to kill one of me or robb? robb has put us into this position that these are the options. this game sucks, and I feel sick every time I go into this thread
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1710 (isolation #191) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:20 am

Post by geraintm »

yeha, rplace me, I cannot deal with this game anymore. ive never replaced out of a game in my life, but I cannot hack it
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2161 (isolation #192) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:06 am

Post by geraintm »

will chip in here a little. I at no point wanted robb lynched after the cop claim, I was 100% certain they were town and I tried my hardest to not get that slot lynched as I knew it was going to be a loss for town.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2191 (isolation #193) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:39 am

Post by geraintm »

I feel better having read the scum thread
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2261 (isolation #194) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:57 pm

Post by geraintm »

I think entering this game and only having played with one person before hampered me. If I had had more experience with people then I would have dealt and interacted with them differently. I think my reactions in this game were all genuine, (frustration and head banging), and was kinda pleased I got to 2 scum, either by myself or with help. I also had one townie stone cold read too. My ending was frustrating (someone in the thread suggested to someone else that if the game was causing them upset they should leave, and as soon as I said I was dreading coming to this thread I had to go) and I do apologise to everyone for replacing out. but I think I have learnt from it, probably more than most games I've played and I have apologised to Robb as best I can.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”