the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4155 (isolation #800) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4152, UnaBombaH wrote:The one slot that I was most baffled about upon reread was Billy though. :lol:
I do not see them being scum here, but at the same time...if I was forced to point at the specific moment where they "town-told" - gun to my head - I don't think I could come up with a post to quote.
It's more of a gradual evolution of everything?
I think I agree with the caveat that my read on him went from like null/maybe scum idk whatever he's doing billypilly things to

late D1: oh let's not eliminate billypilly D1
and kept growing from there

there was this moment on D1 where I started to think he was >rand town but kinda agree it's been an evolution more than a lightning bolt moment.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4156 (isolation #801) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4153, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4149, the worst wrote:1) was she sortable eod1? eh not really I was kinda half curious to work to work with the fresh replacement
was she sortable D2? no
is she sortable d3? no
That slot will never be sortable, and I said as much D1.
Even now I'm not directly opposing to it, but I'm more interested in seeing whether people are able to push it through without me. :lol:
That's also something I can then chew later with the information of the flip, if I'm still breathing and talking.
now that your shots are wasted, if you're town tragically I think your reads stink enough you'll be around for a while.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4157 (isolation #802) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:19 pm

Post by the worst »

let's revisit IV: I think his scumrange is more narrow than his townrange. I think his thoughts have been believable and he's been open fluid and engaging. He has performance issues as scum tbh. He can post but the moment he feels like someone's watching him or he needs to say the right thing or the pressure's on, he folds with the ferocity of a spring loaded card table.

Happy to link an example from our recent scumgame. I was incorrectly cleared in xylo and basically openwolfed town off a cliff - IV was being called on to post and help us solve the xylo and his posting went from fairly believable to absolutely concrete in a second.

IV has been fairly consistently solvey through this game imo? his reads aren't like super profound and nuanced but I can believe them coming from a solving mindset without flinching. he's engaged with me and imo engaged with others in a way that he can't replicate as scum and I don't think it's ambiguous with my meta knowledge of him. like I hate full meta reads but every time I drop and reevaluate this he delivers these juicy walls of unselfaware analysis and engaged with people in ways that I really think he'd be struggling with here. if he's scum this game I'll be pretty impressed.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4158 (isolation #803) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 57, innocentvillager wrote:at least one scum in {Nep, Zombie, Saudade, Norway} probably two maybe all 3 tbh
In post 2157, innocentvillager wrote:I think I’m at

{innocentvillager}
{NM}
{Pooky, Lilith}
{Four, Nep}
{worsty, Una}
{Norway, Sirius, BP, Zombie, SS}
In post 2555, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 2550, lilith2013 wrote:I think Billy is putting forth a Pooky vote because he feels like he has no other option, which doesn’t make sense as town unless he’s townreading norweej and sirius and zombie
ya okay you know what VOTE: Billy it's reasonable for town!Sirius to play the way he has I think even if it is just as reasonable for scum!Sirius, but for a more logically thinking player like Billy this just seems too irrational/desperate for no reason
In post 2764, innocentvillager wrote:again I disagree with your assessment of Sirius slot and your BP backoff, my bets are on those two both being scum in the PoE still despite the small towntell from water

Like it literally could just be BP water Zombie and I think everything makes sense

pedit: I could go for a Zombie elim if you like too.
In post 2771, innocentvillager wrote:yeah but like I also don’t expect to solve the game on D1 and to have my PoE down to exactly the size of the scumteam is like probably too much?

i think I’m just going to close my eyes and vote in there and reevaluate d2, this game feels like it 180’d in terms of activity so maybe it just needs something to happen for us to really start going for the solve

VOTE: Zombie apocalypse
In post 2775, innocentvillager wrote:do you think there is scum!incentive to hide behind the radio thing as a gimmick to be null/unreadable/get a pass for D1?

and is it more likely for town or scum!Elements to drop the gimmick and start playing for real?

Pedit: lmao I think that’s a town!brilliance thing

but yeah the only way I see your pocketing is if it’s a real-time spontaneous decision to flip your agenda from casting paranoia outside the PoE block into me and instantly realizing you can use this as a way to get town!Zombie eliminated instead of Scum!BP or scum!Water
In post 2811, innocentvillager wrote:billy idk what you are on about with the whole you “being the elim” or whatever? I’m fine with anyone inside my PoE and Zombie has essentially gotten no real scrutiny all day for doing nothing really
In post 2835, innocentvillager wrote:Zombie, what is the most AI thing that sticks out then? Who is scum
In post 2836, innocentvillager wrote:@worsty you think Elements slot leans town? when can we start reading this slot
In post 2854, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 2837, Zombie Apocalypse wrote:
In post 2835, innocentvillager wrote:Zombie, what is the most AI thing that sticks out then? Who is scum
idk, it's day 1
I only do gut day 1
from skimming your ISO your vote is on BP and you scumread Water? and these are gut scumreads? I just want to understand where you are at
In post 2870, innocentvillager wrote:zombie you around? who is gut town
In post 2878, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 2875, Zombie Apocalypse wrote:I now think norwee is more likely town purelly because of the change of the profile pic
lol I do feel this

is it weird that this is so weird yet agreeable that I’m giving this townpoints

Pedit: yeah I assume sausage and una slots are the ones you want to revisit?
In post 2945, innocentvillager wrote:VOTE: water
In post 2946, innocentvillager wrote:VOTE: Billy Pilgrim

can someone explain to me how Billy is towning it up the last few pages? All I see is him suspecting people off his wagon/moving off (like me) and whiteknighting people voting for him and questioning why people think he's town? this feels more consistent with a scum!mindset trying to wifom his way out and i don't really genuinely see the townie mindset of "literally wanting to die"

oh these associatives are hot fucking garbage
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4159 (isolation #804) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:27 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 3165, innocentvillager wrote:VOTE: zombie
this feels like a defeated sigh as well yikes

una can you ctrl+f "worst" in iv's iso and tell me what you see? keeping in mind we have played together a bit recently and I'm like, completely adorable.

there isn't a right answer here just scream at me with as much fury as you can muster
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4167 (isolation #805) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:47 am

Post by the worst »

I'm kinda down to just axe froppy if she continues to just roll around howling on her next pop in I think

I don't really care about my una scumread anymore I'm now reconsidering IV and kinda just null on una I think Lilith is probably town again hi goodnight

pedit: ur face is boring
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4168 (isolation #806) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:47 am

Post by the worst »

wait I misread the word boring into 4166 and thought you were overreacting you're not actually boring I was just trying to be snarky
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4170 (isolation #807) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:56 am

Post by the worst »

it's ok I'm sorry ilu
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4177 (isolation #808) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:02 am

Post by the worst »

I'm null on too many people and I was enjoying my IV townread so much and then una was all like "nooooo he's scum WITH YOU" and I think that is generally a Silly read but I don't really feel all that good about town!IV anymore

what
if
ok
billy is still town right
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4178 (isolation #809) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:03 am

Post by the worst »

I feel fairly strongly on town!SS as well
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4183 (isolation #810) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:10 am

Post by the worst »

I think I'm actually pretty similar but I townread the duck slightly more than SS

do you mind that I'm pocketing you?

pedit: yeah it sounds like you're getting a stronger sense for Una's tonality / way of emphasising posts; I think his reading is like, fine, and consistent with his playstyle, I'm not really sure he's exceeded his scumrange but I'm actually starting to like, see odds and ends of what he's seeing

I do think his conclusions are kinda off but I think I have been too lazy w IV and I can kinda.... Possibly see how that looks partnery given I'm giving a very short leash to most players this game

pedit2: idrk if it's scum idnciativr either
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4187 (isolation #811) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:32 am

Post by the worst »

I agree with that. I think my issue with Una's reads is that like if I pocketed you it was basically while I was attempting a sheer anti charisma angle towards you and it happened accidentally (which would make like, a level of sense, but una doesn't seem to be aware of that) + I have a really hard time believing that iv=>me interactions look like a partner but I can kinda see me=>iv

other than those reads he's kinda fine
wow I'm introverted this game
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4287 (isolation #812) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:45 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4191, lilith2013 wrote:and if it’s the latter, I think that also probably points to town!una for rolestopping nepenthes there and trying to get results out of her
I'd rather not spec too much about what happened at the mod end but at the time I definitely townread the way una kicked down the door demanding answers from Nep.

it's gotten a bit stale in face of fairly bad reads but like yeah there's probably versions of reality where una is town who is genuinely seeing scum!IV and just lumps me in with him because I've been half assed
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4288 (isolation #813) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:45 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4196, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 4193, lilith2013 wrote:okay so:

SS

duck
billy/una
iv/nm (null)
four
froppy
conditional addition: if froppy is scum then una goes back into my scumpool I think
mood on several levels
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4289 (isolation #814) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:48 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4199, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm honestly not budging on this.
Read their ISO starting from D2.
That was the most pointless and cold-blooded bus in the history of this game if S_S is scum here.
Two aspects that I can't connect with S_S at all.
basically yeah. SS knows bussing and knows bussing works but........not like that surely please no
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4290 (isolation #815) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:49 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4159, the worst wrote:una can you ctrl+f "worst" in iv's iso and tell me what you see? keeping in mind we have played together a bit recently and I'm like, completely adorable.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4291 (isolation #816) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:55 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4204, UnaBombaH wrote:Don't be fooled by Ducky not doing it here with my crumbs - he's definitely still capable of doing it.
I literally did not click any of this and this doesn't make me want to murder you less... :lol: but thank you for sharing

I was aware of the slot being fairly unlikely to be miselim'd and the way it was like the main slot which went out on D1 with a controversial read (which like honestly low-key I assumed was a joke) so I think its NK equity was just very high anyway.

I see what you mean about the crumbs, I don't really think that necessitates a deepwolf this time
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4292 (isolation #817) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:57 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4207, UnaBombaH wrote:Nothing else can explain that weird interaction with Neps claimed result changing (now that we know she was really town).
I am going to throw bricks at all of you >:(

stop angleshooting setup stuff based on the fact a mod error happened. it can be attributed to a very simple misreading. so please do not assume it means [convenient tinfoil happenings here]
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4293 (isolation #818) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:59 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4207, UnaBombaH wrote:So now consider the theoretical scum!Ducky who comes to this conclusion.
There can't be two kills, because then people would most certainly go and see those posts by Pooky -> Ducky eats rope.
So they had to choose which of Pooky/Nep to block, and which to kill, and Nep had more mislynch-potential for them.
This entire post is posturing horse shit onceeeeee again
it operates on the assumption that I am automatically scum
it doesn't address any tangible logic suggesting I'm actually scum
it's half angleshot half tinfoil posturing

play the actual game una oh my goddddd

doesn't this logic also just apply to scum!duck night one killing Pooky?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4295 (isolation #819) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:01 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4210, TheFourEyedDude wrote:I would say that would also then lend the idea to a frame job being done on the worst.
it's quite frustrating people seem to forget scum!me would just leave Pooky alive and fight him to the death smh

pedit: ..... I've changed since then :lol:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4296 (isolation #820) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:05 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4215, TheFourEyedDude wrote:
In post 4214, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4212, TheFourEyedDude wrote:Also, I still don't get what has to do with crumbing.
Well, it's his scumpool. Including Norwee who ended up being the lynch, and towards whom he had previously hinted at targeting. (clearly, IMO)
And once Norwee became the lynch for D1, they mostly pointed their posts towards Ducky - another player from that same scumpool.
I don't think it's a stretch for scum to read that trajectory as to mean that Pooky was going to target Ducky N1.
Wait, now I see why it's not a frame job from your POV, took me a hot second.
It makes enough sense if you completely ignore what my actual strengths and weaknesses are as scum :P
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4298 (isolation #821) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:17 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4216, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4210, TheFourEyedDude wrote:I would say that would also then lend the idea to a frame job being done on the worst.
Well, obviously this could be the case as well. (even if I don't think so)
But it doesn't change the fact that I feel like N1-actions were as follows:

Pooky targeted BuDucky. (assumedly got a result but also died)
UnaB rolestopped Nep. (made sure no other actions towards Nep went through)
Nep tracked UnaB. (initially false "no result" - corrected to "UnaB visited Nep")
Scum1 roleblocked Nep (no effect because of my rolestop - corrected to this later)
Scum2 killed Pooky. (assumedly no other interactions because no one has come out with other results regarding this)

+maybe something else that we are not going to discuss now, but we will after the massclaim.
I've decided this plist is smart enough to know why this post makes me want to vomit and I'm gonna just resume finding the scums
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4299 (isolation #822) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:17 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4219, lilith2013 wrote:have you read the like hundred posts or so where I went off on him.....?
it was all part of the pocket muahahahahahaaaa
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4300 (isolation #823) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:20 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4224, UnaBombaH wrote:Then who do you think would be able to pull it off in this game?
literally anyone could have made the decision to shoot Pooky n1 oh my god please shoot me scum so I don't have to deal with this posturing
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4301 (isolation #824) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:22 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4227, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4207, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm like 99% sure the initial confusion was caused by the mod thinking that the rolestop/roleblock can't be resolved together, and therefore there was that initial "no result".
Why was it not just the mod getting rolestop and roleblock confused...
dead on. again, I would put money on this being the actual explanation. and it shouldn't spew anything about the setup. like if mathdino was making una's argument here i would advocate for his turbo-elim
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4302 (isolation #825) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:23 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4237, TheFourEyedDude wrote:I'm just confused how you thought that he was a VT if you've never read a crumb. So, there must have been something in his posting that lead you to think he was a VT and not a PR?

That seems to me like a strange disconnect. I was sorting town and not town, not VTs, PRs and scum, which seems like what you might be saying?
dude do you have avatars switched off or something? Una is arguing that someone necessarily needed to have spotted some abstract crumb Pooky made on D1 for a role which he didn't actually have, not Lilith. Lilith actually makes sense and is playing mafia.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4303 (isolation #826) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:28 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4255, UnaBombaH wrote:mod who knows the setup throughout
....fucks up and makes a mod error n1
yeah dude I think you've really angleshot a hole in this game WELL DONE

hold on stealing an alisae thing
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4304 (isolation #827) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:29 am

Post by the worst »

NEXT Image MEME Image

doesn't fit as well as I thought it would but I think it's appropriate
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4305 (isolation #828) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:30 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4271, UnaBombaH wrote:I especially want to see how Ducky reacts to all of this.
I NEED MORE CUPS OF TEA THAN THERE ARE IN THE WORLD TO DEAL WITH YOUR SHIT UNA
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4306 (isolation #829) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:34 am

Post by the worst »

I have no read on anything that's happened for the last four pages except my frustration at una refusing to play the game is growing exponentially
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4308 (isolation #830) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by the worst »

i think it's like, part of your mafia persona for sure, but you are not /actually/ a noob.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4313 (isolation #831) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4312, UnaBombaH wrote:So I guess everything about N1 is just angleshoot and therefore means nothing
incorrect, you know you rolestopped nep and we know nep tracked you to herself
In post 4312, UnaBombaH wrote:therefore I am either dense or scum for thinking that it might imply scum!Duck
yes.

like i'm sorry if you feel dejected but you constantly ignored the mountain of posts pointing out flaws / projections in your reasoning and kept screaming the same narrative despite the fact it's utterly far flung. i like..... don't feel bad for shooting that down at all

i'm fine claiming if ppl want it and given our spiciest night action has been a misunderstanding i don't think this is the kind of game which is likely to be mechanically solved
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4316 (isolation #832) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:02 am

Post by the worst »

ok scum wins gg
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4322 (isolation #833) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by the worst »

they are outstanding
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4324 (isolation #834) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by the worst »

i'm town and i am not listening to the devil
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4329 (isolation #835) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by the worst »

i'm always just a little uncomfortable
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4331 (isolation #836) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by the worst »

i do too - it's a service, revolving doors need like good solid non-flaky players
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4333 (isolation #837) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by the worst »

third*
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4338 (isolation #838) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by the worst »

we could also just kill una
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4349 (isolation #839) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by the worst »

VOTE: IIII
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4353 (isolation #840) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by the worst »

the four i guy
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4359 (isolation #841) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by the worst »

your slot probably dies before endgame but if you're green like, i think iiii is necessarilyr ed
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4360 (isolation #842) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by the worst »

i could lolhammer this
so much power
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4364 (isolation #843) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by the worst »

norway flipped green
iiii has claimed informed townie, who was informed that lavar's slot is town
zombieapocalypse/plusjoyed is flipped scum

pedit: vanilla bean or vanilla extract?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4371 (isolation #844) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by the worst »

froppy was pretty unimpressive regardless of her alignment. you'd think we're all here to partake in games of mafia, rather than whinging loudly and insulting people. but whatever.

shelly posts v well as scum so idk w/e i'm just also going to look for slots i scumread which i'm not null on.

vanity guess is both scum in {una,iiii,iv} outlier of nm
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4377 (isolation #845) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by the worst »

i can see how iiii could be misread as lili
maybe i should be less of a smart ass

.... naaah

i was green on iv for a while as well and then una called me scum with him and i realised the townread was still pretty underdevelopped and his associatives with zombapoc are really not great
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4378 (isolation #846) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4376, shellyc wrote:oooh ok I can't read

I think you still are scum, four is scum and last scum is a deepwolf
there should be two scum left and two scum only
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4383 (isolation #847) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4382, shellyc wrote:
probably shaking in your scum PT
me 24/7
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4385 (isolation #848) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by the worst »

i will laugh so hard if the scum are freaking out in the pt because they can't coordinate a quickhammer
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4388 (isolation #849) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by the worst »

slimy posting around the wagon, one sec
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4389 (isolation #850) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4105, TheFourEyedDude wrote:Oh, poo, there were only two pages. I'll still read better tomorrow, but, this Froppy wagon seems to be proceeding much like the plusJOYed one Day 2.
this thing is like firmly wedged in my brain
he also only seems to post to wait until froppy=>shelly dies or get angrey about things that have nothing to do with solving the game
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4392 (isolation #851) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by the worst »

maybe sure?
particularly if someone felt uncomfortable *pushing* npez
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4393 (isolation #852) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by the worst »

i think she was hard to nullread if that makes sense
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4396 (isolation #853) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by the worst »

i was laying on a grassy hill, watching the sky, and suddenly!!!! the clouds parted!!!!! and mufasa told me he's town
i'll go thru it a bit more when i'm not working
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4398 (isolation #854) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by the worst »

yes una. yes it is. >:|
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4400 (isolation #855) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by the worst »

i'm not actually coming @ u today i'd just like it to be noted 4 the jury that i wish i was
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4414 (isolation #856) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4409, UnaBombaH wrote:I can see that, but if we mislynch today, we need to hit the right one tomorrow, right?
nah we should be in 2v5 tomorrow
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4415 (isolation #857) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4412, shellyc wrote:
In post 4406, UnaBombaH wrote:Ducky+Lilith isn't a thing, or it's the absolutely grossest thing I have ever seen.
ducky is locktown, i dont buy lili claim though, town informed is super rare
Foureyed is the one who claimed informed.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4416 (isolation #858) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by the worst »

I think his wagon is also like

Four (2): tw, four
nobody is voting Lilith I'm pretty sure.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4417 (isolation #859) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by the worst »

Una, sell town!SS <3
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4420 (isolation #860) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by the worst »

you know at several points in time I would be voting with you but I think I'm actually voting scum rn
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4422 (isolation #861) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by the worst »

idk I don't really think she's scummy
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4424 (isolation #862) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by the worst »

Definitely not
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4426 (isolation #863) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by the worst »

but inventing reads is easy, inventing actual reasons behind the read is so much harder...sigh
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4433 (isolation #864) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:28 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4428, shellyc wrote:“that was a joke" don't dare say this
that was a j--- just.....very serious comment!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4434 (isolation #865) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4429, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4412, shellyc wrote:ducky is locktown, i dont buy lili claim though, town informed is super rare
I'm not trying to be rude, but it's impossible to take you seriously when you haven't read the game.
Like, you just haven't.
And you continuosly mix up slots for what they have done or claimed.
Ducky is far from "locktown", even if he isn't as much of a scum as I'm painting him up to be. :]

I just have this feeling that I can't shake, and I believe Ducky was the one who wanted Pooky killed N1 - whether he dislikes my reasoning/speculation for the motives.
fwiw I tend to outsource nightkill decisions as scum because my usual nightkill Strat is to make really stupid kills so that I can have maximum fun playing the game :P

in my most recent scumgame which involved night play I literally let raven Branwen steer the nightkills which resulted in the like #1 player who's towngame I respect being conftown and alive in xylo and it was a (stressful) BLAST

the things you're arguing about wrt me wanting Pooky dead are like .... whatever I miselim'd pooks a couple of weeks ago and I'll do it again before I retire

my mechgame is fine but I'm about as skilled at picking up niche crumbs as I am at ballet

you're probably like, underestimating my scumgame holistically but very seriously overestimating it in certain areas and that makes me think you either know me a lot less than you thought you did or the misrep is intentional
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4435 (isolation #866) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4431, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4417, the worst wrote:Una, sell town!SS <3
Why don't you try and sell me scum!S_S after how D2 went?
ZombieRP was never going to be the #1 wagon right out of the gates without that "attack" from S_S.
And even when faced with that aggression, there was a claim that didn't faze his scumread at all or distract him.
If S_S was scum here, he could've used that for so much good distance later, and was in no way forced to bus ZombieRP that hard then and there.
If it was a bus, it was a silly one - only aiming for him to become lock!town and to try and win the game solo endgame.
Which would be an unreasonable attempt, because logically he is going to be killed before that anyway.
So it's more about S_S definitely not being scum here, than it is S_S being town.
But since we shouldn't have any 3rd parties or multiballs here (I mean, right??) it's basically the same thing.
very nice, I rescind my super secret scumread of ss
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4445 (isolation #867) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:13 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4436, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4434, the worst wrote:you either know me a lot less than you thought you did
or the misrep is intentional
I would never misrep you intentionally as town because I don't want to annoy you, and I'd never do it as scum, because I would never want to incite you. :lol:

And that's facts.
I thought about this and agree with it at like, every level except wifom but still don't see how you're so gloriously incorrect on me if you're town so kind of need to default to assuming that it's an agenda driven read even if it's intentionally bad..... idrk though my read on you is more of a "why are you putting me through this" read than an alignment read

maybe we should just kill shelly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4446 (isolation #868) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:13 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4444, innocentvillager wrote:does anyone scumread worsty other than una??
*raises hand*
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4447 (isolation #869) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:15 am

Post by the worst »

I think the whole "shelly is more interested in looking for things that look bad than looking for things which are bad" doesn't really need me to say it but .. I just did
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4473 (isolation #870) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:39 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4468, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4435, the worst wrote:very nice, I rescind my super secret scumread of ss
wHAT
that was a joke
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4474 (isolation #871) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:40 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4462, ManWithNoName wrote:Ego here.
OH NICE thank fuck I can finally actually just read someone and feel confident about it

on that note I'm going to reread your posts with this knowledge tomorrow
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4477 (isolation #872) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:44 am

Post by the worst »

so now it's over it occurred to me the other day that SS is less excited here than he was in pypx/y and then I realised I am also less excited here than I was in pypx/y and that's probably more attributable towards the stomp/autowin alignment tells.

Ty all for listening

pedit: ah I didn't notice at all. I'm not a smart duck, and I try my best not to ID alts generally.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4480 (isolation #873) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:46 am

Post by the worst »

I will never reread this game you're the bravest person I know
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4481 (isolation #874) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:46 am

Post by the worst »

is scum me less excited? hrm
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4484 (isolation #875) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:47 am

Post by the worst »

surely ..... maybe
definitely not when they lolbus on D1 & D2.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4485 (isolation #876) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:48 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4483, lilith2013 wrote:I wouldn’t say less excited but like, less in tune with the game? less vibey? idk, I have a sample size of 1
that's interesting, I rarely feel vibey as town these days
this feels like something creature would post
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4490 (isolation #877) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:51 am

Post by the worst »

that scenario continuously turns around in my head and I think I'm satisfied that

- if you/ss rolled scum together without me I'm just gonna leave the site out of sadness
- if you are scum and ss isn't that is kinda fine and I tend to agree you are spewing him town that's fine
- if he's scum and you aren't then that's a suuuper negligent read and I think there's a pretty low chance both you and I are negligent and have the same read
- you can both be town sure
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4493 (isolation #878) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:57 am

Post by the worst »

re. t!lilith/s!ss (I'm dizzy) I would also take responsibility for that read fuckup. I'm understated this game but I feel really good about SS being town as well.
In post 4491, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4484, the worst wrote:surely ..... maybe
definitely not when they lolbus on D1 & D2.
Actually isn't that how skitter won that one time

Though skitter is a scum god and probably had better night actions than DDL
Ah
yes it is
skitter should win like 90% of opens via just being objectively good though, I think she only lost the other pypx/y because massclaim kinda stung her & her partner and then she was by PoE very likely scum but we left her alive to clear literally every other player first
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4508 (isolation #879) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:47 am

Post by the worst »

no sheeps here pal.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4509 (isolation #880) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:48 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4495, Something_Smart wrote:Who knew
This makes me feel a lot better, thank you.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4510 (isolation #881) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:50 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4502, ManWithNoName wrote:Worst, you seem to have experience with IV. Does he bus?
he's not like a super serious tryhards player who has strong opinions about how scum should be played if I'm honest

so like maybe he'd bus, I've seen him bus when it was optimal and he was fine
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4511 (isolation #882) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:51 am

Post by the worst »

Will do billy thing when I have time - still kinda half assin it rn due to irl
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4517 (isolation #883) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by the worst »

i think like, superficiality of reads carries a pretty strong correlation to whether things are bad or look bad
ymmv i guess
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4519 (isolation #884) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by the worst »

you don't suck! you just smell sligghtly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4523 (isolation #885) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4520, UnaBombaH wrote:trying my hardest to flail around
:thinking:

anyway ye mwnn hype
i uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
think i need him to just push his solve up a notch
i have a better sense of how to read him now i know who he is but i'm not sure i feel like i can just lazily shotgun read him with high accuracy these days
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4525 (isolation #886) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4524, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4479, lilith2013 wrote:yeah I noticed the lack of excitement and that was actually part of why I was scumreading you
I think I've been actively calling Ducky out for this.. :roll:
actually you tried to call me out for n1 tinfoil nonsense lol
the lack of excitement might have been possible to refute in good faith
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4527 (isolation #887) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by the worst »

after that last post i realised i should probably propose we truce-stop-throwing-shade-at-each-other because i'm increasingly thinking this dialogue is nothing but silliness!!!!!!!

dw una bb i'm town
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4529 (isolation #888) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by the worst »

basically ditto.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4531 (isolation #889) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:00 am

Post by the worst »

hi nm
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4535 (isolation #890) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:02 am

Post by the worst »

I actually believe that part unreservedly, shelly is pretty deep in the scum persona.

still think she's exhibiting scum motivation here tho
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4538 (isolation #891) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:24 am

Post by the worst »

I don't understand the reference I'm sorry
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4542 (isolation #892) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4540, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 4510, the worst wrote:
In post 4502, ManWithNoName wrote:Worst, you seem to have experience with IV. Does he bus?
he's not like a
super serious tryhards player who has strong opinions about how scum should be played if I'm honest

so like maybe he'd bus, I've seen him bus when it was optimal and he was fine
i. have. strong. opinions. about. this. game. and. i. am. big. T.r.Y.h.A.r.D
i think the fact you didn't understand what i was saying in my post further illustrates my point
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4546 (isolation #893) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by the worst »

i'm deep in confbias 24/7 but am i ever actually wrong~?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4549 (isolation #894) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by the worst »

VOTE: shellyc

FOR THE MISELIM

also thank you :)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4550 (isolation #895) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by the worst »

if shelly is actually town i am so damn proud of that hammer.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4560 (isolation #896) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by the worst »

hmm
if this greens
i think una is probably still town
i reeeeeeeally think mwnn is scum if this is green
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4561 (isolation #897) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by the worst »

wish op was updated. i'm lazy
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4563 (isolation #898) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by the worst »

idk i haven't been counting, but i was intending to hammer.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4565 (isolation #899) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by the worst »

not if i uninvite you to my birthday party first!!!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4567 (isolation #900) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4137, the worst wrote:if you're town i'm going to throw up
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4569 (isolation #901) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by the worst »

you are yanking my vomit!!!!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4571 (isolation #902) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by the worst »

thank you so much! <3
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4573 (isolation #903) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by the worst »

thanks scum!una <3
we should throw a joined party.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4578 (isolation #904) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:46 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4574, Billy Pilgrim wrote:here if it wasn't hammer this is. The day needs to be over.

VOTE: Shelly

Hope you're scum.
comedy aside this is a mood
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4582 (isolation #905) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:50 am

Post by the worst »

Bully!

I'm not imitating iiii. you're just bullying me because I'm old.

birthday shots sound wonderful <3 i am a bit birthday tipsy already.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4585 (isolation #906) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:32 am

Post by the worst »

Thank you SS!!!

Lilith I'm already a bit birthday very drunk and a bit brithday help I need to sleep :( I'm sorry
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4597 (isolation #907) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by the worst »

SS I WILL AVENGE YOU

mwnn what's your schedule like
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4599 (isolation #908) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by the worst »

I'M EXCITED OK
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4601 (isolation #909) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by the worst »

]osuka
pls update the op
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4602 (isolation #910) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by the worst »

eh nah i'm glad that slot is dead, it was a distraction
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4603 (isolation #911) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by the worst »

what are your reads on IV and Una?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4605 (isolation #912) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by the worst »

nah if you're scum get ready for a roasting
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4606 (isolation #913) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by the worst »

if you're town, also get ready for a roasting
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4607 (isolation #914) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by the worst »

i was rereading a bit overnight with the lens of this being you all along and i'm like suddenly petrified that this might actually be your towngame, in which case what the literal fuck is this setup
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4608 (isolation #915) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by the worst »

sleep well
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4610 (isolation #916) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by the worst »

tyvm.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4614 (isolation #917) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by the worst »

lilith
how many scum in una/iv

pedit: yeah :c
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4617 (isolation #918) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by the worst »

i'm like roughly 170% sure this is a guilty
In post 3087, Something_Smart wrote:
You should be able to mindmeld with me here. I wouldn't come out of the gate voting someone unless I was damn confident.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4620 (isolation #919) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by the worst »

nm won't do stuff, we have to sort him via MWNN which means we need MWNN sorted today with absolute certainty
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4627 (isolation #920) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by the worst »

i don't wanna lolmeta this but

mwnn towngame
viewtopic.php?t=76139&f=53&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

mwnn towngame
viewtopic.php?t=76649&f=54&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

mwnn towngame
viewtopic.php?t=76441&f=56&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

mwnn towngame
viewtopic.php?p=10162574&user_select%5B ... #p10162574

mwnn towngame
viewtopic.php?t=76476&f=84&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

mwnn towngame
viewtopic.php?t=76232&f=52&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

mwnn towngame
viewtopic.php?t=76350&f=52&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

mwnn scumgame
viewtopic.php?t=77146&f=52&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

mwnn scumgame
viewtopic.php?t=76913&f=53&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

could people have a quick flick thru his scumgames & pick a couple of towngames at random and talk to me about the skillset he's exhibited here?
this is harder without main outing but w/e
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4628 (isolation #921) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by the worst »

this is why i try not to ID alts
this isn't fun but it helps a LOT
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4629 (isolation #922) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by the worst »

also ss is kinda that final tpr i was praying would be a thing so i think we should just shotgun massclaim atp

i'm a vt
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4631 (isolation #923) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by the worst »

innocentvillager - vt
TheFourEyedDude - informed NM is town
Billy Pilgrim -
UnaBombaH -
the worst - vt
Not_Mafia replaces LavarManos -
lilith2013 -

shellyc - vt
Something_Smart - n1,4 cop
Nepenthes - tracker
NorwegianboyEE - vt
PookyTheMagicalBear - rolecop
plusJOYED - n2,3 neap

fill me in pls
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4632 (isolation #924) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by the worst »

oh sorry
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4633 (isolation #925) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by the worst »

innocentvillager - vt
Billy Pilgrim -
UnaBombaH - *deep breath* 3-shot indecisive rolestopper
the worst - vt
lilith2013 -

shellyc - vt
Nepenthes - tracker
NorwegianboyEE - vt
plusJOYED - n2,3 neap
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4636 (isolation #926) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by the worst »

sure.

he has had a guilty conscience at one point in this game. based on your skimming of his personality, why is that, and what does it say about his alignment?

do you think his push on shelly is consistent with his town tone?

pedit: sorry iv, i'm afraid.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4638 (isolation #927) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by the worst »

uh
can you please not say that and resume helping me sort four?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4639 (isolation #928) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by the worst »

if we were gonna policy elim him we needed to do it yesterday. nobody seemed interested in a policy elim. so shut that up now please.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4641 (isolation #929) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by the worst »

i could see it on partner!NM because like *shrug* you may as well do something with dead weight (nm's towngame is better than his scumgame, memes aside)

but on like d1? before it was a not_mafia slot? and after really heavily hamfistedly crumbing that you were informed he was town?

nah bro he's either town who is informed NM is town, or he's scum who is really heavily committed to this fakeclaim and atp i think the chance it's on a scumbuddy is pretty low.

{mwnn,nm} is vvvveeeeeeeeeerrryyyyy unlikely the solve.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4642 (isolation #930) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by the worst »

there is also something very, very concerning about SS' flip.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4645 (isolation #931) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by the worst »

no i can't - i need to see if you can find it.

pedit: i'll share it post massclaim yeah
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4648 (isolation #932) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4646, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 4641, the worst wrote:i could see it on partner!NM because like *shrug* you may as well do something with dead weight (nm's towngame is better than his scumgame, memes aside)

but on like d1? before it was a not_mafia slot? and after really heavily hamfistedly crumbing that you were informed he was town?

nah bro he's either town who is informed NM is town, or he's scum who is really heavily committed to this fakeclaim and atp i think the chance it's on a scumbuddy is pretty low.

{mwnn,nm} is vvvveeeeeeeeeerrryyyyy unlikely the solve.
then you’re theorizing that NM is always town here, but wouldn’t that be like the primary point of scum!four claiming informed on the NM slot so early? why else would scum!four feel the need to say that?
i don't know and won't pretend that i can guess why scum do the things they do.
what even is this question? like why would i have any idea why hypothetical scum!four claimed that - i'm trying to read him at more face value
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4649 (isolation #933) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by the worst »

i think iiii thought he was going to die on d1 and i think he's smart enough not to drag a scumbuddy down with him; ime he's capable of realising when he's likely to die as scum and calling it ahead of time. if he flipped, Lavar/NM would have basically been a policy elim/cop for the entire game.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4653 (isolation #934) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4651, lilith2013 wrote:do you think four is town?
did you read the games i linked?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4654 (isolation #935) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by the worst »

innocentvillager - vt
Billy Pilgrim -
the worst - vt
lilith2013 - vt

shellyc - vt
Nepenthes - tracker
NorwegianboyEE - vt
plusJOYED - n2,3 neap

let's gooo bp/nm
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4656 (isolation #936) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by the worst »

that was intentional
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4659 (isolation #937) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by the worst »

needless to say i'll circle back to it /o/
ngl i don't think rereading this game is like.....useful
i don't plan to reread the whole thing at all
also i tend to be kinda against solving on meta moooost of the time but i have enough experience with mwnn that i feel like i'd be negligent if i didn't point out that he is historically very polarised

anyway, when did you realise ss was a tpr?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4662 (isolation #938) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by the worst »

iiiiiiinteresting
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4663 (isolation #939) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4176, lilith2013 wrote:I reread some SS things last night after feeling a bit paranoid about this game and I am like 150% sold on town!SS btw
what specifically made you say this
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4666 (isolation #940) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by the worst »

gotchaaaa sorry
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4668 (isolation #941) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by the worst »

i don't really think iv is gonna come back with a meaningful metadive if i'm being totally honest.
go wild
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4673 (isolation #942) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4671, lilith2013 wrote:town!una.
barf
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4674 (isolation #943) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4672, UnaBombaH wrote:I holstered last night, so I'm either dead tonight, or we are fucked unless we land a scum!roleblocker today.
funny, i was thinking that too.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4676 (isolation #944) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by the worst »

bring it.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4677 (isolation #945) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by the worst »

what do you make of the setup so far
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4681 (isolation #946) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by the worst »

i'm ngl every time i start townreading una it starts getting really stale really fast

pedit: that wasn't it!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4683 (isolation #947) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4673, the worst wrote:
In post 4671, lilith2013 wrote:town!una.
barf
literally this, lol
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4687 (isolation #948) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by the worst »

they're fine; i don't ~feel~ them but i ~feel~ mwnn!town
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4691 (isolation #949) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by the worst »

you know how i can't have the same reads for more than 27 seconds in this game without either forgetting them, or changing my mind?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4699 (isolation #950) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4694, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4674, the worst wrote:
In post 4672, UnaBombaH wrote:I holstered last night, so I'm either dead tonight, or we are fucked unless we land a scum!roleblocker today.
funny, i was thinking that too.
I'm sure you were.
If scum dodge a lynch today, I'm the miselim-target tomorrow.
Whether it's scum!Ducky or town!Ducky, IF scum can block me tonight there's like a 75% chance that both me AND ducky are around tomorrow to duke it out.
Hence, why I tried to poke at the idea that "we need to land scum today" YESTERDAY.
meh, we could also just solve the game. we're past our opportunity to policy mwnn so we have to hit the slot with good faith; you're right, removing him from the game and risking leaving a core of {iv,bp,tw,una,lilith} to float to endgame is like.....dzshfghjkl;[p[p worse than having NM in endgame

lilith2013 wrote:like no shit isn't the whole point that we're trying to eliminate scum every day, it's not like we're out here just picking a random person and being like "YOU'RE TOWN BUT FUCK IT LET'S ELIMINATE YOU"
LMAO i was thinking this but decided to dial back the sass
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4701 (isolation #951) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by the worst »

i'm like almost certain iiii thought he was goin down on d1
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4702 (isolation #952) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by the worst »

i think he was actually legitimately towny late d1, and like (sorry please don't hit me with a stick) i......honestly don't know if scum!iiii bothers to try as hard as he did to climb out of the hole...?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4704 (isolation #953) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4703, UnaBombaH wrote:I guess you don't have any very strong scumreads?
correct
i thought this was transparent :C
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4707 (isolation #954) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4705, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4701, the worst wrote:i'm like almost certain iiii thought he was goin down on d1
This obviously comes with the territory of townreading the slot. But even if the slot isn't explicitly scumread, I think their claim D1 was very neutral on whether they "thought they were going to actually go down".
sure, that's fine; i think it's less likely to be on a scum partner who is in lav's position. especially given he would have decided to do it in like his first?? / second???? post.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4709 (isolation #955) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by the worst »

uh
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4710 (isolation #956) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 22, TheFourEyedDude wrote:Good things that are town:
1. Not voting for meats at a butcher
2. Being a duck
3. Washing your hands
4. Brushing your teeth
5. Not being Australian.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4714 (isolation #957) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4712, UnaBombaH wrote:And come to think of it, IF FourEyes is scum..there's like NO WAY that LavarManos is town. :lol:
What the hell were you saying earlier?
Like..why would scum!FourEyes ever plan that crumb FOR A TOWN-SLOT?????
if scum!four is going down d1
why would he claim informed that his well-performing scumbuddy is town
it intrinsically ties them and basically guarantees that lavar's slot is policy'd following iiii's redflip?

i just think the associative is blatantly unnecessary and like, (due respect) mwnn is historically *not* a badass as scum.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4716 (isolation #958) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4711, UnaBombaH wrote:But if you think of it like that, he might've just as well claimed later that "I've been informed that the worst is town".
NO ONE, and absolutely NO ONE here can claim that they got that #1. It was such a good "hidden crumb".
So if he hadn't outed it himself, he might've just as well gone with #2, even if it was a more obvious one. :]
same post explicitly says that it's not about an australian tho
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4722 (isolation #959) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by the worst »

ok but you agree he is either informed that lav is town, or decided to crumb that very early, no?
In post 4718, lilith2013 wrote:honestly if it weren't for SS towncasing una I'd probably be scumreading him here based on interactions with duck yesterday.
literally the only reason i'm passing una is because i want ss to be right on him.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4723 (isolation #960) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4721, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4718, lilith2013 wrote:honestly if it weren't for SS towncasing una I'd probably be scumreading him here based on interactions with duck yesterday.
..instead of scumreading Ducky no matter what. Yea, I got that yesterday.
i've been obvtown for a long minute dude
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4724 (isolation #961) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by the worst »

froppy=>shelly lim was like, objectively good. not sorry.

also dw una i still love you and know that our friction here is entirely game-related.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4731 (isolation #962) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4725, UnaBombaH wrote:OK, whatever. But this was after Ducky had abandoned the Sirius-wagon I had been heavily suggesting.
Instead, they moved onto Norwegian. Nep and now FourEyes had claimed already.
it's almost like I scumread Nor on D1 : )
In post 4725, UnaBombaH wrote:Then why not return to the Sirius-wagon instead? -_-
I liked the wagon, the bad place thing was a private reference

I just frankly disagree with you on iiii's level of transparently crumbling :s
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4732 (isolation #963) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:45 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4728, UnaBombaH wrote:I can imagine all that ^^ but I do not think MWNN is scum here.
post above is the tinfoiliest thing you've floated all game, and not something I can take into consideration for a good faith elim :P I agree mwnn isn't scummy this game
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4733 (isolation #964) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:45 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4729, UnaBombaH wrote:But if that's the same feeling I'm getting whenever I try to reread Billy..????
Talk me thru town!Billy and what gives you pause when you try to lock it in?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4734 (isolation #965) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by the worst »

meh
sometimes I townread billy. sometimes I can't remember why I townread billy.
humour me
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4736 (isolation #966) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:51 pm

Post by the worst »

fwiw I'm really struggling in this game as well. sometimes I think you're a mastermind, sometimes I can't see what you're doing. but I think you're a delight and you're consistently fun to play with. I think historically I was good at reading you; I can't really taste the same thing I used to but I think assessing it logically I'm getting towards townreading you.

as I said earlier, if you're town and we get an NM nightkill then {tw,Lilith,bp,una,IV} is out f5 and if town wins that my head will explode.

Let's solve today. if we were gonna policy elim you, it would have had to be yesterday. I'm not going with a shitty policy elim into an even shittier f5. sorry, if you're scum you're gonna have to show me what u got.

how are you going with IV, billy & una?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4738 (isolation #967) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:59 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm fine eliminating IV except for one thing: everyone except for BP has said they're willing to elim IV today. And BP hasn't posted today. so we gotta go deeperer
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4746 (isolation #968) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:01 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4740, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 4622, lilith2013 wrote:also that’s not like 100% true? if mwnn is town then NM is town, but if mwnn is scum then NM’s alignment isn’t guaranteed?
This is true, which is why i think we elim MWNN. It either flips green and confirms NM which leaves us a pool of (Lillith, Ducky, me, IV, and Una) -1 to sort in 5p Limlo. Or it flips red. We're down to 1 scum. We flip NM tomorrow and we sort in that same pool of 5 minus 2 in 3p Limlo.
ok: sort that pool for me.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4747 (isolation #969) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:01 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4742, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 4636, the worst wrote:sure.

he has had a guilty conscience at one point in this game. based on your skimming of his personality, why is that, and what does it say about his alignment?

do you think his push on shelly is consistent with his town tone?

pedit: sorry iv, i'm afraid.
Can you point me to the guilty conscience?
I want someone else to have a go at this first, it's really boring if I just do all the work and end up without reads on anyone.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4749 (isolation #970) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:02 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4745, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 4738, the worst wrote:I'm fine eliminating IV except for one thing: everyone except for BP has said they're willing to elim IV today. And BP hasn't posted today. so we gotta go deeperer
You don't think scum is gonna at least be open to bussing today?
sure, doesn't mean I won't make this post and try harder to sort everyone.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4750 (isolation #971) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:03 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4748, lilith2013 wrote:I attempted to find it but the only thing I saw was him being like "sorry I said you weren't funny" at you.
I FORGOT ABOUT THAT
ON MY BIRTHDAY TOO
what a monster.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4752 (isolation #972) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:27 am

Post by the worst »

Bully!!!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4753 (isolation #973) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:28 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4553, Something_Smart wrote:if I die is lilith just gonna endgame

probably
I keep thinking about this post
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4755 (isolation #974) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:32 am

Post by the worst »

That's not the concerning thing about his flip tho
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4758 (isolation #975) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:35 am

Post by the worst »

The pace of clears in this game is....strange
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4759 (isolation #976) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:41 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4654, the worst wrote:innocentvillager - vt
Billy Pilgrim - vt oops
the worst - vt
lilith2013 - vt

shellyc - vt
Nepenthes - tracker
NorwegianboyEE - vt
plusJOYED - n2,3 neap

let's gooo bp/nm
n0 informed
n1 unambiguous cop result
n4 unambiguous cop result

in the meantime there's an ungated rolecop (clears cop, softclears informed) and an ungated tracker (as good as a cop if two scum are elim'd) and Una's thing which generates clears on successful NK targets

it's a fairly low swing setup but it's kinda wild to me assuming that unless scum are like three roleblockers, town have access to this many night results
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4760 (isolation #977) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:45 am

Post by the worst »

though there's also the consideration that Una's role is negative utility
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4762 (isolation #978) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:51 am

Post by the worst »

basically yeah
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4768 (isolation #979) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:22 am

Post by the worst »

We're only going to elim you if you try to play the martyr card again. Help us solve the game.

What do you think of SS' epic una towncase?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4773 (isolation #980) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by the worst »

nm nm nm what's your role
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4778 (isolation #981) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by the worst »

i'm like almost 100% sure lilith is scum
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4787 (isolation #982) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by the worst »

you would be incorrect on that one
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4789 (isolation #983) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by the worst »

i'm flabbergasted that you, in all your reading, don't seem to have embraced how transparent it is that IV is buddying me
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4791 (isolation #984) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by the worst »

idk i really think it's peculiar that your default assumption is that him buddying me in every second post makes us aligned
you're like
actually good at mafia
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4794 (isolation #985) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by the worst »

ya
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4847 (isolation #986) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:55 am

Post by the worst »

that's a vote on town my dude, reevaluate
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4848 (isolation #987) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:56 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4799, ManWithNoName wrote:Why is Lilith scum, Ducko?
u tell me
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4849 (isolation #988) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:57 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4809, lilith2013 wrote:duck/iv team????????????????????????????????????????
this crossed my mind and it's sadly false
I do think I was like, rather distracted from reading him properly early in the game
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4850 (isolation #989) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:58 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4824, lilith2013 wrote:and I think duck also admitted that he saw SS's post about zombie as a guilty? I'm not sure on that but if so, it makes even less sense for him to unvote zombie there
only after he flipped actually, I was with everyone else falling out of my seat at the time
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4851 (isolation #990) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:59 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4826, lilith2013 wrote:man I think I talked myself back into scumreading duck
turn around dude
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4852 (isolation #991) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:02 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4834, lilith2013 wrote:wasn't iv's scumgame, like, kinda good?
does it take a deep scumrange for IV to be scum here?
I just don't know what his alignment is tbh
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4853 (isolation #992) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:02 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4839, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 4823, lilith2013 wrote:also as I pointed out on like D3, duck immediately unvoted zombie and revoted nepenthes after zombie claimed, even though he later admitted that neapolitan was not necessarily a town role
I feel like he, in particular in this playerlist, would know that a neapolitan and a rolecop on the same side make no sense, too.

I just think it's worst/iv at this point, but at the same time... I was wrong on a much more confident scum read yesterday.

I do want to hear his "100% lilith scum" case.
can you show me a bit more of your working out mwnn?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4854 (isolation #993) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:03 am

Post by the worst »

In post 4842, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 4840, lilith2013 wrote:he already admitted he was trolling
In post 4786, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4778, the worst wrote:i'm like almost 100% sure lilith is scum
You've actually been thinking this for a while right?
And just didn't want to straight up say it D3?
Or am I wrong?
In post 4787, the worst wrote:you would be incorrect on that one
Oh, I missed that bit.
and therefore ergo......
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4855 (isolation #994) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:04 am

Post by the worst »

ugh I think I just towncased scum!mwnn
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4856 (isolation #995) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:16 am

Post by the worst »

Lilith is playing this phase as town I think? or she's shed any semblance of posturing or agenda entering this phase with a rly convincing solving mindset idk I know conventional wisdom says to ignore everything that happens before Xylo. We aren't in xylo. I don't think scum have an easy time pretending to give a fuck about this phase.

Weirdly I'm kinda ditto on IV again? I think he's probably solving. If he's spent this long werkin a tw pocket then I think ditching it to go for my mis-elim when there are zero (0) votes on me would be a fairly questionable decision

Una has one read and my god will he not settle down until it's heard. Idrc if he's town or scum atp, he's playing a scumgame. I keep asking for opinions on SS' una read. I think point 1 is valid and the rest are extremely fallible by someone playing a half decent fakeclaim. I think SS believed it. One of my fav tricks as scum is ramping up my NK equity then acting flabbergasted when I'm still alive lategame. I don't really think any of this is outside of the scope of Una's mechplay.

I don't remember why I townread billy, I think his late D1 was good. He doesn't give a shit about this phase.

MWNN's reaction to being townread was,

nothing

when I'd seriously expect a sigh of relief from town!him who's been marched up to the gallows for such a long time. His meta is w/e, his greatest towntell is perplexed sass when confronted by nonsense which he has none of. Alongside offering a meta towncase I've asked him input on about 8000 subjects to try and get him to alignment tell. I have received no solving in response, but a jump to posturing the popular scumteam of the last 10 posts. He doesn't give a shit about this phase.

NM I don't care about
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4857 (isolation #996) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:17 am

Post by the worst »

also like how the fuck does anyone read my iso this phase and come out of it with "I don't need to respond to anything except ask for his scum!lilith case" when as she has correctly identified that was an inflammatory shitpost which I then admitted was a shitpost
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4867 (isolation #997) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4860, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 4849, the worst wrote:this crossed my mind and it's sadly false
very sadly
:heart: emoji
In post 4861, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 4856, the worst wrote:I don't think scum have an easy time pretending to give a fuck about this phase.
Hmm This is the tell I used in my one good game ever on this site to catch the whole scumteam, very very different situation but maybe it applies somewhat here?
how so?
i really think atp it's not worth overplaying your hand as scum (you risk outing yourself before xylo); you're basically trying your best to survive until f5 so that you can take that last heroic pounce towards the finish line.
what do you think scum are doing here?
In post 4864, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 4855, the worst wrote:ugh I think I just towncased scum!mwnn
Flip flop drip drop.

That's a thing the kids are saying these days, right?
stop tryna be hip with the kids and try to have a non-superficial read on me pls
i think my reconsideration & trajectory on you today should be alignment indicative
i'd like you to get grittier so i can read you; you're trying to brush it off as a joke.
you surely see why this looks like your scumgame.
In post 4866, ManWithNoName wrote:He's a good player, I would hope better than he was a few years back at this point. I just don't see his reads being this unsure in a town game. I don't think he flip flops like this as town. Call it a hunch.

The flip flop is scum slot.
how so?
why don't i flip flop if i'm town who is struggling in this game?
candidly: fuck hunches. you're brushing off all of my requests to talk about deeper game related things.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4869 (isolation #998) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 4868, UnaBombaH wrote:If you talk mechanically
i'm not talking mechanics

any thoughts on the balance of the solve? if u
fools
can't solve this game with me alive u are
FOOLISH
but we need this game satisfactorily solved today.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4871 (isolation #999) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by the worst »

the rest of the solve* sry for turn of phrase

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”