Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:38 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 12, Noraa wrote:It is goddamn near impossible to read NM. I cannot and unless someone else here can, this is the first lim that we go to if we are PLing.
Yucky.

TGP started good but feels really fake in 49.
In post 57, Noraa wrote:Post is too long so I snipped it for you but the gist of it is Golden gives like twenty billion people a town pass. That aint towny behavior if u ask me.
Really hate this though.
In post 60, Noraa wrote:Golden is trying too hard to justify a NM lim today. NM lim on day 1 are 100% always just low content PLs that do nothing. I proposed the idea to see reactions as well as to suggest something in case the game stalled sometime today. I'm sitting on this wagon for the rest of today unless someone else does something terribly scummy.
??????????

I like Fuzzy's postings. Can't say why though (not a PR hint - just can't explain why).
In post 108, JacksonVirgo wrote:Ah gotcha, in that case. Who is your top 3 town reads and top 3 scum reads. If you do not have that many, say so and give it a shot whether that be from gut or from logic.
Weird ask - hoping it's for the right reason.

109 is bad but it's not scummy. Just not really good logic behind it - even on reads we agree upon.
In post 145, JacksonVirgo wrote:Looking back. I think Taylors ISO so far is absolute garbage fire.
It's page 6.
In post 155, Noraa wrote:You're not *that* new. hm. am I worried this is newbscum now? absolutely.
???
In post 168, Not_Mafia wrote:TGP wanted to PL me and is now getting wagoned for it, I guess you could call it, a paradox
who said you were unimaginative?

I like Rockhopper's postings.
In post 184, Noraa wrote:I believe scum doesn't do that purposefully. Rather, he just tried to obvtown but rushed it a bit so it came out as extremely scummy.
I understand this but I'm not sure if I agree with it.
In post 190, Noraa wrote:So it basically just says Jacko accused you of pocketing but NO you can accuse them back. But for some reason they are still town?
Then Rockhopper jumps out of nowhere and SRs someone and they are a TR for ??? reason?
Bad post.
In post 193, Rockhopper wrote:this pings me
vote: Zurel
I have more equity on noraaa scum for this than Zurel scum. I see a newbie making this 'mistake' as scum but I see noraaa being able to draw Zurel out to make that mistake for a Day 2 or Day 3 conversation.
In post 215, Not_Mafia wrote:Okay so TGP is actually scum
How about this - if the wagon I choose today (probably not TGP) doesn't flip red, I will tunnel TGP tomorrow?
In post 223, Tayl0r Swift wrote:so to the people who think its both zurel and TGP, do you think zurel is bussing? zurel stated a scumread before the wagon formed, and imo created the momentum for the wagon going from a couple early votes to a proper wagon.
I noted this before when Rockhopper brought it up but I'd like to go in depth here.

It would make 100% sense for this to be the case but the reason why I don't think this happened was due to placement of reads and how hard Zurel went on those reads. If I'm trying to hide my buddy as a scumread, am I really doing it as my top number one scumread and then not committing to making sure that scumread is lynched? The problem I have with this buss theory is that it's a half-assed bus and I think I'd see a newbie going too hard rather than too soft (more experienced players do the opposite in what I like to think of a 'poker face' gambit because they realize what is at stake if they lose a partner. I don't think newbies have that same knowledge).
In post 223, Tayl0r Swift wrote:rockhopper is kinda the most obvscum atm, dunno why rockhopper is getting a pass for hopping on zurel. its sus too that rockhopper votes zurel who a bunch of people were shading when the wagon is on TGP.
I think you're reading a little too hard into the silence but I understand that's nothing I can convince you on.
In post 233, Herta wrote:Shoshin is explaining nothing and parked on Taylor for reasons?

VOTE: Shoshin
Yeah, this slot flips red.
In post 248, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:You are going to help catch scum soon, right???I get having fun but part of the game is to follow your win con and you are not doing it if you are town.
Incorrect - N_M will continue to do this all game. He'll be helpful though.

FYI - TGP is effectively at L-1. N_M will hammer TGP once he gets to L-1 with or without claim. It's just an N_M thing.

In post 241, TheGoldenParadox wrote:hiii noraa would you like to reevaluate your read on me because you know i'm town :^(
Yikes
In post 242, Zurel wrote:Herta, I think there are other better slots to go after for the time being.
This does ping me though, especially if Herta flips red.

@Mod: Can you confirm if scum have daytalk?

I don't think you can but it's worth a shot.

Vote: Herta
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Hiraki »

Ah, beautiful. Thanks. Throws out that theory then.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:27 am

Post by Hiraki »

You called out two scumreads and then didn't vote either of them until a wagon started. Some people see that as a hard and fast scumtell since you're saying something but not doing it. To make it worse, you then voted once someone else did as if it wasn't of your on volition. I don't have 100% equity in that but I do see it as an anti-town move.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 292, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:- what makes you think NM will be useful. Your logic seems fuzzy.
I said helpful, not useful. Two big distinctions. Useful implies that he'll comply with questions. Helpful means that he'll answer with something. That being said, he's definitely made it easier for me to TR TGP.

I don't see why scumTGP wouldn't bring up what I did regarding L-1 if he actually had a vendetta against NM starting back in 2017 (this would also require me to fact check that which I don't really think I will do). I don't see TGP as being survivalist here which along with everything else is pinging me in the wrong direction.

That being said, TGP has also done nothing to redeem his slot and might as well be as useless as what he calls NM to be at the moment. If he got eliminated, I wouldn't cry. I just think that flip turns green rather than red.
In post 292, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:- can you explain your scum read on Herta. Seems a bit random. Cna you explain your logic please.
Coasting and bad vote placement -
In post 233, Herta wrote:Shoshin is explaining nothing and parked on Taylor for reasons?

VOTE: Shoshin
This post specifically pinged me because -
In post 235, Herta wrote:Shoshin, rockhopper, tgp, N_M, fuzzy. Please start towning.
It's immediately followed by this one.
In post 275, shellyc wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.6
With 12 votes in play, it takes 7 to launch.

Not_Mafia
(2): Not_Mafia, TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
(5): geraintm, Noraa, JacksonVirgo, Zurel, Tayl0r Swift
(L-2)

Tayl0r Swift
(1): Shoshin
JacksonVirgo
(1): Rockhopper
Shoshin
(1): Herta

Not Voting
(2): nepenthe, TheFuzzylogic99

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-11-18 18:37:20).

Mod notes:
- Hiraki requests to replace nepenthe, and will join us when he confirms.
- Pagetop!
Here's the votecount two pages later (without looking too hard, there were no giant swings in voting). Two people on that list are already wagoned right now and Herta's bet is on someone that is parked on someone for 'no reason'? Really?

Not to mention, Herta's fascination with Shoshin is really odd:
In post 115, Herta wrote:Still wondering about this. Looks more and more like not rvs but ???
My questions are as follows and require no answer:

1) Who cares about this?
2) Do you think this one vote will lead to a wagon?
3) Is there anyone else doing the same exact thing (no - not referring to N_M) that is worthy of calling out?

Herta easily has the most scum equity in the game and I think there's a huge opportunity being missed here but I'm not going to cry over that either if that happens D2.
In post 294, Noraa wrote:The lack of interaction with Golden and the noticeable kind of avoiding Golden but slightly agreeing with consensus with the "yikes" makes me think high partner equity. Scum bin for you, sir.
This makes no sense but ok?
In post 296, Noraa wrote:avoids quoting most of Goldens posts that look extremely bad
You've played with me before. I don't quote things that aren't worth a discussion that hasn't been had or that needs to be said.

Golden's posts that look "extremely bad" include pushing on a slot that is notoriously annoying to read and that I, myself, have borderline flipped out on in the past. To act like TGP doesn't have any justification for trying to get rid of N_M on Day 1 is nonsense. Could it be a scumplay to get rid of an easy town target? Sure. I don't see that though. Don't act like I just ignored it though. You already called my wallpost a wallpost (it's really not that long...) so your criticism is to add more that falls in line with your reads? No thanks.
In post 296, Noraa wrote:Feels like hardcore scum theater.
Keep dreaming.
In post 299, Noraa wrote:Aint no one did intent and he's not even at E-1.
In post 279, Hiraki wrote:FYI - TGP is effectively at L-1. N_M will hammer TGP once he gets to L-1 with or without claim. It's just an N_M thing.
As much as you claim, you know nothing about N_M.
In post 308, Rockhopper wrote:vote: fuzzylogic
Enlighten me - why? Also how does Geriantim go into the town bucket?
In post 320, Tayl0r Swift wrote:what makes you confident in NM town at this point?
This is when I first realized that Noraaa doesn't know how to read N_M.
In post 345, Not_Mafia wrote:Wow TGP sure dropped his dedication to my policy elim awfully quickly
I disagree hard with this, even though I know you're just trying to be witty. There's 3 days left in D1.
In post 350, geraintm wrote:i come back after a day away, i dont think anyone has any quotes of my post or any questions for me. i just see me added to the town pile by a bunch of people.

i don't understand this site. i play the same way and in some games i get hung up quick, others i get a pass...

i dont understand pressur eon taylor, but you all do you. i cant see me joining it any time soon
Got anything else you wanna say or that's it? You may not have any questions because you've said nothing of substance and no one wants to prod you to know everything.
In post 373, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:He is doing a little as possible so it is hard to read him.
Indulge me - what is the difference between TGP and N_M in terms of bait? According to you (regardless of what I think on the matter), TGP is bait. However, N_M is scum for doing nothing? Aren't they both doing practically the same thing?

The above is also the reason I have a problem with people TRing N_M.
In post 378, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I mean that we should not kill without a claim unless we have less than 1 day. t-minuus is a term they use in rocket launches. It was the first thing that popped into my brain. like to say I used it because I thought I was smart or something but nope....random brain fart.

if you think TGP is scum why not vote for him???
I've already addressed this. N_M likes to save his vote for hammers. That is why I bolded it and warned TGP to claim now. This is also why TGP claimed.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:02 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 395, geraintm wrote:i would get mor einvolved in Day 1 with more comments, but i dont have any extra info than the votes in thread and until i see some people start placing some i really dont think make sense, i cannot really engage very well
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:06 am

Post by Hiraki »

like come on man - are you really going to come in here and try to act like there's NOTHING to talk about and you have nothing to do? not to mention whatever the above is trying to say about there not being a lot of votes? what?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 407, geraintm wrote:When I see people join wagons with weird reasons I'll say
so no one has done this so far?

i'm not asking you to be a good player, i just don't think you're playing at all
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:37 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 417, Noraa wrote:
In post 386, Hiraki wrote:This is when I first realized that Noraaa doesn't know how to read N_M.
dont discredit my reads.
No I am - you just tried to reason with him not to hammer as if that would work. Take yourself down a peg.
In post 415, Noraa wrote:
In post 386, Hiraki wrote:You've played with me before.
its ongoing so it doesn't count until it ends and we aren't supposed to talk about it.
Not just that game.
In post 416, Noraa wrote:
In post 386, Hiraki wrote:I just think that flip turns green rather than red.
if golden flips red, we are limming you immediately the next day no question.
Will you do that to everyone else that calls him town too? Or are you just this high on being right?
In post 421, Noraa wrote:also he claimed when
1) he wasn't at E-1
you literally do not know how to play with N_M LMAO
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 414, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 386, Hiraki wrote:This is when I first realized that Noraaa doesn't know how to read N_M.
to be fair im not sure if i know how to either. thats why im saying we just leave NM alone and see what happens with the rest of the game. we can circle back there later.
This is actually how I read N_M. I leave it up to any potential vigs to eliminate when necessary if things aren't going correctly on that front. This strategy has bit me on the ass before but I don't think this is one of those games.
In post 420, Noraa wrote:
In post 392, JacksonVirgo wrote:Did you just TMI the scum amount?
All mini normals have 3 scum. That not a rule?
To throw my hat into this ring, it's not a guarantee.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 425, Noraa wrote:He seems to be a more chillaxed dude that's just like "what up homie" vibes.
i am the same person who has been called out for writing too many walls but yeah im the chillaxed dude bro XD
In post 430, Noraa wrote:
In post 424, Hiraki wrote:Will you do that to everyone else that calls him town too? Or are you just this high on being right?
ur partner equity with golden has been high since ur first post...
Didn't answer the question, noted!
In post 431, Noraa wrote:
In post 428, Hiraki wrote:To throw my hat into this ring, it's not a guarantee.
Idc. I've never seen a mini normal with more or less than 3 scum so I'm just going to assume this game has 4 scum, 1 being shelly welly, the mod confirmed scum.
Yeah, it's becoming increasingly obvious that you don't care unless you're "right".
In post 424, Hiraki wrote:Not just that game.
quick correction here - i was playing with nono, not noraa in the game i mentioned. this is not true then
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 433, Noraa wrote:This jokey stuff isn't you.
you literally do not know me and the fact you keep acting like you do and then also acting like you don't is stupid and completely irrational
In post 433, Noraa wrote:Thats incorrect as plenty of people have defended him but there are certain scum tells that I am looking for and defending is not one of them.
who has defended TGP that you are currently not scumreading? and what have they done differently?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 437, Noraa wrote:You didn't even defend Golden until you realized you could try to "fit in with the crowd" and attack me this way, Hiraki.
i'm not attacking you, do you feel threatened? clearly if i'm not talking about the elephant in the room but i'm talking about all of the reactions to said elephant, i am ignoring that elephant even though i am making it clear by not voting that person or not talking about that person that i think he will go away if he has the biggest wagon in the game

that's totally logical and totally a really smart move
In post 436, Noraa wrote:2) he didn't claim at E-1 or with intent and any claims like that are super antitown
you are playing in a game with N_M - it is effectively E-1 when it is E-2. N_M even admitted this himself, stop repeating this like a parrot as if it's going to be true one day
In post 438, Noraa wrote:Rockhopper is not in my solve and he defended Golden. I SR him slightly for his antitown behavior, hopping wagon to wagon, changing solve constantly with no explanation, etc
okay but he is a scumread and therefore everyone that has townreaded golden is a scumread - im glad that mentioning that he isn't in your solve (which is apparently perfect because you are godlike now) and just sprinkling in that he is a scumread didn't hint anything to you about what i was going for
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 440, Noraa wrote:
In post 439, Hiraki wrote:you are playing in a game with N_M
did anyone do intent? it was legit like 5 pages into the game or something. No one declared intent. We were all trying to make sure to get more info.
okay so now we're moving the goalposts, it had to be if there was intent rather than if it was E-1 or intent

feel free to keep spouting this, idc and i dont think anyone else should when no one was calling out that intent has to be on E-2 when N_M is alive and no one brought that up until i replaced in
In post 441, Noraa wrote:Now what was the purpose of this convo with you?
to double check if you were ignorable for the rest of the game because you can't even realize how dumb your reads look when someone forces you to look at them again

it's not discrediting, it's called developing - something you're not doing. unfortunately, while this is usually a scum tactic, you are so far up your own farts that you think you have the perfect game solve that you don't even do that - therefore VI pile
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 448, Shoshin wrote:What're your reads, Hiraki?
I need more scumreads but I TR TGP, Taylor, you and Rock (this one has been waning within the last few pages as the initial read might've been too generous). I still have a VI read on Noraa which technically puts her in the town bucket too. I hard SR Herta and everyone else is basically pretty null with some slight pings for town rather than scum.

I have a funny feeling that this game is just consisting of lurking scum letting everything go on in the background but I'm not convinced of that yet. I also want to point out that Zurel used to be a slight town read but I feel pretty hard about the Herta scumread to let them stay that way. It's a preflip association but it's nothing that I'm going to harp on.
In post 466, Not_Mafia wrote:TGP is basically conf scum, this day is already like 17 pages too long
I know you will not answer but is your thought process in the fact that the wagon stalled?
In post 468, Zurel wrote:At the risk of getting her scumread, I VOTE: Unvote: TGP
?
In post 476, geraintm wrote:
In post 475, Zurel wrote:VOTE: FuzzyLogic

That's the best wagon I can see right now. Everyone else is either my town lean or I can't yet understand why they're voted.
This is a vote i don't like.

There was a washy unvote, and then soon after they decide to join a new wagon with zero reasoning. I scrolled through their ISO and couldn't spot any recent mention of fuzzy logic (who I really hope is named after the SFA album).

This has gotten my notice
See? This is good content.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:28 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 516, Shoshin wrote:
In post 281, Hiraki wrote:Ah, beautiful. Thanks. Throws out that theory then.
This was a pretty absurd theory to hold. Feels like you're trying too hard to justify a Herta lynch. To help get some non-biased thoughts, can you assume for just a second that Herta's town -- who do you suspect in that case?
This line was moreso for a Zurel-Herta relationship.

If Herta is town, I'd look at Fuzzylogic. It's probably the only other wagon I'd join today feeling good.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Hiraki »

Unvote, Vote: TheFuzzylogic

Actually, due to time, I'm okay with switching.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 521, geraintm wrote:
In post 520, Hiraki wrote:
Unvote, Vote: TheFuzzylogic

Actually, due to time, I'm okay with switching.
Due to time? What, 3 days to lynch?

This feels like scum needing their vote to be more likely to generate a lynch than their current one
There is 2 days left - don't round up. Additionally, I am on a wagon with only me. My vote is useless because it will not achieve anything today.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 548, Tayl0r Swift wrote:who wants a noraa wagon?
I'm really solid on my VI stance here. We're all like that one meme with the little bird and the big crow.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 577, Noraa wrote:He calls me town but then discredits all my reads thru shading.
<citation needed>
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Hiraki »

watch out shoshin, you're gonna be scumread next for defending me - i wouldn't want that horror upon you
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Hiraki »

i agree with taylor's case but i think TGP is defeated, not scum coasting
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Hiraki »

shoshin i really really really want to join you but i dont think today is the day where herta is eliminated

would be cool if i'm proven wrong
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:37 am

Post by Hiraki »

I TR Jackson's early postings so I'm not okay lynching him in his current state.

Unvote, Vote: Herta

This is E-2.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 757, Tayl0r Swift wrote:it is true that i really have a hard time seeing shoshin's perspective, reasoning for reading people, etc. theres some weird moonlogic there going on to say the least.
i agree with you there but 748 actually proves that Herta's posting is to 'gather reads' which he then decided not to use ever again (which may have been Shoshin's point in the long run but she didn't do a great job of emphasizing that)
In post 386, Hiraki wrote:Coasting and bad vote placement -
keep in mind i said this 400 posts ago and Shoshin is just starting to crack it here, the read history (there's a better word for this that i'm just not remembering right now) for Herta doesn't exist, it's a total flip flop and the fact that he's trying to call out Shoshin for doing it directly after isn't great (will get into this later)
In post 748, Herta wrote:When told it wasn't omgus, I asked why. It was far from "fairly evident" that geraintm wasn't omgussing.
correct - which is why you asked about it? nope. did it matter in the long-run?
In post 617, Herta wrote:Geraintm and NM will prolly shake out in the next couple of days one way or the other.
nope
In post 748, Herta wrote:And it took you being called out to explain why you were voting Taylor:
and what happened with this? we got a vote and a "please start towning" - which already pinged me because why would you want a SR to start towning before they even considered explaining their vote while ignoring you for a few days? then now you're even going to the lengths of saying this???
In post 748, Herta wrote:If you're town, you need to rethink your points again because your argument is actually pretty bad.
In post 748, Herta wrote:If you're town
why on earth are you even giving him a little doubt? he's done literally everything scummy that you've said was scummy before but there's a caveat that you're not sure if he's scum? to me there's only one decent reason why you'd doubt him being scum at this point in the game after you've voted him for the entire day
In post 749, Herta wrote:I'm not sure where you're coming from Shoshin, but it's misguided.
you're SCUMREADING HIM?!?!

and then, like before, we get into a slurry of posts that do not matter -
In post 751, Herta wrote:
In post 738, Shoshin wrote:I'm down to lynch Jackson because (a) he's scum, and (b) we save the mod the trouble of replacing.
In post 739, Zurel wrote:I really don't think he's scum...
In post 740, Shoshin wrote:Okay, let's wait for replacement. That'll help clear things up.
Jackson's scum. No they aren't. Oh okay let's wait.

Way to hang on to your convictions.
that is clearly not what he's saying
In post 752, Herta wrote:
In post 728, Shoshin wrote:And to think I town read Geraint for 55 & 56...

Herta/Geraint seems like a plausible team. Partner could be any of Fuzzy/Jackson/Taylor/Golden.
What is it with people and Day 1 solves? It doesn't work that way.
why does it matter?
In post 755, Herta wrote:
In post 721, geraintm wrote:
In post 705, Shoshin wrote:
In post 704, geraintm wrote:
In post 581, Shoshin wrote:Geraint, why do you town read Fuzzy?
do I?
Your behaviours suggest you do.
well, I don't I don't find them scummythough if that is a thing?
It is a thing.
wasn't even directed to you

N_M - I'm feeling good about you this game don't let me down. What do you think about Shoshin? Will admit my read waned from the post after everything else seemed so cohesive and that post wasn't.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 766, Herta wrote:I'm being called out for flip flopping on reads and not being sure who is scum? Why that sounds like something to me. Yes, someone who doesn't know everyone's alignment.
that's not what we're saying but continue to try and ignore the argument lol
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 775, Tayl0r Swift wrote:as for herta: ive played with herta a couple times. i think exactly twice. both were technically the same game (poop beetles). it got rerolled because some fuck PMd everyone their role PM. the first time herta was town and everyone scumread him, the second time around herta was scum and was totally different. borderline universal townread territory.
what are you trying to say here?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Hiraki »

u did it again N_M, that lettering is red which is scummy

don't ask me why again
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:08 am

Post by Hiraki »

i want to think who makes this kill first

could be me but i didn't see any softing
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #29) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Hiraki »

actually yeah, im good with this - speedrun

Unvote, Vote: No Lynch

if this is red, noraa is 100% VI and not scum. if not, the later still exists but still should be ignored/vigged/something

if it's green, i'd rather have a fuzzy elim tomorrow because everyone else on the herta wagon looks green to me. that'll take us to endgame if i'm right about the townbloc (could be wrong and definitely a gamble but i'm willing to take it). zurel is the only outlier but i don't see why scumzurel makes the move to buss after being pretty consistently on noraa's side. that being said, that gives more credit to a scumnoraa without taking the connections between JV and noraa into perspective

if all scum are off the wagon (possible, not probable) - it's prob no lynch/(geraintm/rockhopper) with more emphasis on rockhopper tbh. not even due to the silence but posting in general has gone waaaay down since i first commented on it. again this changes if no lynch flips green today but let's cross that bridge when we get there. rockhopper's vote above doesn't change this
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 864, Noraa wrote:My goal this game is to hit 3 scum in a row.
goal missed
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 865, Tayl0r Swift wrote:VOTE: rockhopper

i like this better than no lynch, since no lynch just replaced in and might just need some time to get settled. pushing this early on no lynch is a bit meh.
i find more credibility with herta/JV connections and no lynch's weird replace in than anything

no lynch wanted to sheep reads and then decided not to join in on the biggest wagon? what did no lynch actually want then?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 868, Noraa wrote:
In post 866, Hiraki wrote:
In post 864, Noraa wrote:My goal this game is to hit 3 scum in a row.
goal missed
we already hit a scum day 1. two more and we win.
fyi you didn't call them so don't take literally any credit because you literally called me, TGP & whoever the fuck cares scum and not who flipped scum so GTFO of your current mindset and get into a better one thanks
In post 875, Not_Mafia wrote:
I'm putting him on the backburner for now after Herta's sudden turbo-obvscumming at the end of day 1
does this make me a soothsayer!??!?
In post 885, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 883, Null Vote wrote:VOTE: geraintm
lol, scum's favourite early miselim target
part of me doesn't know why shoshin was eliminated but i or TGP was not - care to enlighten me? i am lost in this dark world
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Hiraki »

LMAO i wish i had this phase in my mafia career
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Hiraki »

i would have other words that i've already said

hopefully you improve tho
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 896, Noraa wrote:the above post I take offense to especially if ur scum. if ur not, eh ok I'll take it.
the fact that my #1 scumread flipped scum and your "gamesolve" had no confidence in anyone to get you to a scumread should tell you something but yeah, fuck it go with your gut
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Hiraki »

maybe you should lead the to your prior posts because its so stuck up because no one agrees with you idk
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Hiraki »

if you want me to, sure. you're still scumreading me so i don't have any problems with that lol
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 909, Zurel wrote:I suggest that we give No Lim some times to adjust itself to the game, there ought to be better elimination choices than No Lim.

I'm not putting any vote until I can better focus on the game.
so there are better choices (at least there "ought to be") but you also don't want to call out one of those better choices?
In post 920, Null Vote wrote:
In post 914, geraintm wrote:
In post 883, Null Vote wrote:VOTE: geraintm
Any reason why? Because I know you haven't got a result on me to justify that
You seem scummiest from people who didn't vote the goon.
for everyone telling us to "give no lynch more time"

1) actively voting someone for in game reasons
2) has already read the game and is saying little to nothing about it
3) keeps asking N_M to explain his read for...some reason???
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 937, Not_Mafia wrote:Not sure if CM1 is taking the piss
I thought it was pretty obvious?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:06 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 941, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:We should be lynching CM today.

Hiraki- why do you think NL is scum over CM?
I had Taylor as a high town read yesterday and I see the CM wagon as pretty baseless.

I think 944 is really solid but the end result is wrong. I have literally zero problems if today becomes a Noraa launch day but I'm 99% sure she flips town rather than scum.
In post 946, geraintm wrote:This was te first vote count with votes for HErta - Golden paradox and shoshin (who we know is town)

after that point, these are the votes I can see that were placed not on the herta wagon

Jackson/no lynch onto Noraa
Me onto Noraa
Herta onto Hiraki
If I could be so egotistical, my vote was almost always on Herta. I just moved it because I didn't think a Herta launch was happening yesterday until it was.
In post 948, CreativeMod1 wrote:Oh just remembered that there was another thing about Fuzzy.

When Fuzzy jumped onto the Herta wagon was really weird and I can't quite tell whether it's townie or scummy. Like at that point everyone knew that NM was gonna quick hammer, Idk whether Fuzzy was jumping on so that they could be 'seen' to be on the wagon (that was very clearly gonna go off very soon) or whether they joined it as town because they thought Herta was scum.

Idk, just something to note
Nope, you're correct here. That's why I still have Fuzzy as high scum.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 986, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:CM- You still did not answer the issue of Shashin wanting to kill you yesterday and then they coming up dead last night. There might be a good reason for it but I think we need to hear it. Not sure why you are going after Noraa and not answering the problem.
CM1 literally joined the game after Shoshin died.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Also needs to answer why I voted Herta for 90% of Day 1 and would SR Fuzzy if we're both scum together but yeah, that's another good start.

So far we've got "well, Hertamaf did put out this reads list and they probably have to have a mafia on this list...well I can just call 2 people town, then also call out one as flipped town and there we go, I have a POE"

Like ???
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Hiraki »

You've created a few records yourself - I don't think I can beat those though.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1066, Noraa wrote:Is it bc he has scum buddies to discuss a fake claim with? absolutely.
so let's be clear, he's been at E-3 for like the last 2 days and your backwards theory is that NOW he's thinking about a fake claim?

not when a mafia is DEAD Day 1? jesus

and don't think i won't forget that this the SAME slot that wouldn't stop shouting OVER and OVER again about how it's detrimental for town to not claim unless there's intent and now it's a new set of rules because it's a scumread? wtf man
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Hiraki »

How is he doing that?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1113, Noraa wrote:Everyone must think "Why didn't u choose Golden or Hiraki?"
no because the only correct answer is why didn't you check N_M here
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1139, Noraa wrote:
In post 1137, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1113, Noraa wrote:Everyone must think "Why didn't u choose Golden or Hiraki?"
no because the only correct answer is why didn't you check N_M here
I think NM is town. Still do.
yeah and you also said your reads were wrong yesterday

it's w/e tho
In post 1141, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm obvtown
i still have trust issues from your bobbery days
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Hiraki »

yeah yeah noraa, you have the psychology of scum figured out for the fifth time this game
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1173, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Hikira- ..Do you think scum was on or off the CM wagon.?
Depends on CM's flip no? I expect him to flip town but I've been wrong before. That being said, if he does flip town, I think at least one scum is on the wagon. I don't hedge my bets confidently that both are on the wagon.

That being said -
In post 1173, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:We killed two scums so your claim won't tank the game
There is literally zero definitive evidence that CM is scum so if CM flips scum, you are 100% next. This was the case before that but I'm not letting anyone miss this.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:51 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1175, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1173, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Hikira- ..Do you think scum was on or off the CM wagon.?
Depends on CM's flip no? I expect him to flip town but I've been wrong before. That being said, if he does flip town, I think at least one scum is on the wagon. I don't hedge my bets confidently that both are on the wagon.

That being said -
In post 1173, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:We killed two scums so your claim won't tank the game
There is literally zero definitive evidence that CM is scum so if CM flips scum, you are 100% next. This was the case before that but I'm not letting anyone miss this.
Vote: Fuzzy

better start explaining your other actions
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1305, Not_Mafia wrote:Oh I was actually VT btw
i'm glad i saw right through that too hahahahaha