Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #915 (isolation #200) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think u have 2 scum in ur poe minimum and thats like why ur being threatened like this.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #201) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 924, nopointinactingup wrote:
In post 923, Andresvmb wrote:Cook clears nopoint, Jim if they flip Scum. Those slots are harder to read. I think I’m fine with this as a vote today.
dk is so scummy independently from cook rn that if jim flips scum you can put a gun in my head
VOTE: cook

fuck off
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #202) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 925, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 923, Andresvmb wrote:Cook clears nopoint, Jim if they flip Scum. Those slots are harder to read. I think I’m fine with this as a vote today.
dk is so scummy independently from cook rn that if jim flips scum you can put a gun in my head
I think that if Cook flips Scum, then yeah you probably have to execute Koba. I would really get rid of geraintm at some point too though.
why would i try to strongarm a lim off of of u dude
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #203) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

as scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #204) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 929, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 927, DkKoba wrote:
In post 925, Andresvmb wrote:
I think that if Cook flips Scum, then yeah you probably have to execute Koba. I would really get rid of geraintm at some point too though.
why would i try to strongarm a lim off of of u dude
Listen my strongest SRs are {geraintm, Cook}. That’s the honest truth.
ok but im just annoyed when like the logic of the gamestate doesnt support me being scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #205) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ugh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #206) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i just trust zuko the most rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #207) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 939, nopointinactingup wrote:
In post 926, DkKoba wrote:

fuck off
This is scummy, and it's making me question my cook-scum conviction. But I'm pretty sure scum is in dk/cook.
cool idc.

im drunk and im sheeping andres cuz thats the logical thing to do.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #208) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what a convenient way to unvote cook
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #209) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ill be honest nopoint i saw ur case

agreed with it

and my brain was liek fuck u dont hcange ur mind

and then andres was like

*vote cook* and im like fuck it i gues i shoudl vote cook

so i have u to than kfor reaching tiis vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #210) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh so now hes fuckikng town??????????
wjhich is it dude

u hardcased him scum and it was a pretty decent case when i read over it.

which is it???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #211) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok whatever idgaf what u thik
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #212) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im only deferring to andres and zuko rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #213) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fuck offffffffff
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #214) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

case me like u did cook

i dare u

fucking DARE u
i know u got NOTHINg

and ur not allowed to use "associatives" as any sort of indicator cause no one has flpped. before we waste time me arguing with u when u try to do so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #963 (isolation #215) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

god if ur pocketing me andres imma be so mad LOLL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #216) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but tbh i deserve it so fuck it we ball im gonna manifest it .
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #965 (isolation #217) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

everyone im throwing for andres right now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #218) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

andres u have such a way with words i kinda belive u about gerain <3 . <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #219) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i guess im biased dcause we let him be MLed on d1 in our last game i was scum so im like fuck i cant let this dude die d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #220) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

egix are u busy irl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #987 (isolation #221) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we're at 40 pages here and its only d1 so...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1017 (isolation #222) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

if scum targeting gerain
if town targeting jim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1024 (isolation #223) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

theres no multiball in minis
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #224) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: gerain hardclaim mason with zuko lets go
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #225) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

andres is always town here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #226) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

andres is always town here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #227) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im just strongarming onto gerain lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #228) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1038, Andresvmb wrote:“The only person I trust right now is Zuko” or something like that.
Oops lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1043 (isolation #229) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean u literally pushed me into voting there when i was being silly and townread cook after pushing them LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #230) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

nopoint cant read
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1057 (isolation #231) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ah i thought andres was mason welp i retract lmao
nopoint u suck
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #232) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

no im VT and i tried to get nightkilled
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #233) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1061, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1059, DkKoba wrote:no im VT and i tried to get nightkilled
But you just hardclaimed it going into today and outted the other pair... sigh.
Well i didnt expect captain bad reads to be mason so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1067 (isolation #234) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1063, nopointinactingup wrote:Why would you fake claim mason thinking mason wouldn't cc you
Cuz good players roleswap
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1068 (isolation #235) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

I PUSHED ON THEM FIRST WTF
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #236) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

why do u think zuko died over u nopoint?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #237) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

HOW AM I MOST LIKELY PARTNER
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1076 (isolation #238) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh bc i mistakenly townread him after hard grilling him and then flipped my read again after andres walked me thru it?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #239) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1075, Egix96 wrote:Koba, if you were trying to cover for the real other mason then why did you say hardclaim?
Cuz then id definitely die.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #240) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

Do u think i as scum do something like that on d2 after losing a partner?

Do u think i as scun dont get cook to claim a pr?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1081 (isolation #241) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1078, RLotus wrote:
In post 1072, DkKoba wrote:HOW AM I MOST LIKELY PARTNER
the way you defended him and your weird progression on him
This is shallow and weak.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1084 (isolation #242) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

i pushed them hard early off of something i could have easily ignored as scum.

I pushed them HARD and i only flipped my read cuz i felt they were frustrated town but i was wrong. Fun fucking fact: town can be wrong

And incredible u look at someone who pushed the momentum onto cook.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1086 (isolation #243) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

will u apologize when i flip green?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #244) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

Look.
You even acknowledged the way cook pushed and egged on esooa vs me was part of why he was scum which implies tvt there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #245) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

ur logic is contradictory trying to see me as scum but explained easily by assuming im town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #246) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

Like the whole reason i was like "cook scum" was cuz of that thing where he egged it on.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1094 (isolation #247) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey doesn't matter. This is actuslly better for town cuz nopoint was hella scummy d1 and them being cleared here is good.

Egix i think is scum with gerain. If that doesnt solve the game then well lylo should still be simple
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #248) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

Facebones is always town.

Esooa slot is always town.

Nopoint is cleared.

Andres is prob town but im concerned with how hes approaching me rn cuz if u actually look at my d1 im pretty confidently spewed town by how cook interacts with me but i guess thags just my pov that its obvious.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1098 (isolation #249) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

But like gerain->egix feels like it wins the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #250) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

nopoint can we talk thru stuff later.

I think im valuable to town victory and i will get nightkilled at some point so u dont have to worry. If im around by lylo then heah thats def easy vote there and i would be surprised if i make it there. I feel ive played a much more obvtown game here than average bc of the toxic fight i got into early -> me rolling VT lines up with how hard i tried to be PR read.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #251) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1105, nopointinactingup wrote:Oh btw, zuko thinks dk + flea is scum.

Dk, there’s nothing stopping u from laying out your thoughts but it’s going to be a toughest sell of your life if you convince me
*sigh*
After i deflected the bullshit attacks on zuko i expected better.

Anything u find inherently suspicious u want me to answer/explain? Cuz i think if we go thru like a little Socratic process i can show u my pov and how i approached the game etc. Cuz i think theres a lot of evidence that i am town

Also gonna look for associatives with cook

I will say i brought attention to cook before even the esooa thing and the interaction there where i told him im still voting him should be ig a good sign there im not aligned idk i know im obv town just gotta see it >.>
UNVOTE:

My intent when i saw the flip before thread unlocked was ->oh andres is mason with zuko and they pushed to convince me to revote cook.

That was my assumption.
So i claimed mason assuming i was roleswapping since its something scum would not think to do in that position and i wanted to take the risk.(ive roleswapped in games many times before mainly chat mafia and its actually my mainsites meta to do so as town)

idk ur caught in a tunnel but we got ljke 7 days so lets use em
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #252) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1106, Andresvmb wrote:Unless you’re Scum of course. And Koba’s mechanical play *should* get punished I would never let that fly.
thats false. I dont know why you're pushing this narrative considering things.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #253) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

well nopoint was in my poe so it helps me a lot to have them cleared
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #254) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

rethnking i think andres would have died if he was indeed 3/3 here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #255) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

im reread EoD1 rn and im gonna rapidfire my analysis here so spam incoming
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #256) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 947, DkKoba wrote:ill be honest nopoint i saw ur case

agreed with it

and my brain was liek fuck u dont hcange ur mind

and then andres was like

*vote cook* and im like fuck it i gues i shoudl vote cook

so i have u to than kfor reaching tiis vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #257) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

nopoint can u like acknowledge that it was like hard to see ur case properlky until someone else was like "koba u gotta vote cook" like u looked like u were tunneling fmpov.

i gamestate read andres as town and cook after how the wagon was shifting over to andres and thats how i landed cook town.

honestly though im feeling like we might just end up going in circles here today bc i think theres scum mainly in the lurksack slots and the discussion is going to be surrounding me today and its not going to go anywhere but im not sure how to get productive hunting going here rn.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #258) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

if andres is around for lylo i think yall should vote there. cuz eod1 looks crazy weird but i wanna give andres benefit of the doubt. im just not sure if he was setting me up to be fosed here and now is fencesitting about it and using "mechanics" as a fallback excuse to not vote me.

andres u should know fakeclaiming PR is NAI, and even leans town for me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #259) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

the more i read the more universes of scum open up.

i remembered why i hate d1 scum lims now LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #260) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1120, Jim Hawkins wrote:I believe nopoints counter claim, Zuko's claimed reads, and am ready to vote for Dk.
ok this dude is way too clueless to be scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #261) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1126, nopointinactingup wrote:
In post 1084, DkKoba wrote:i pushed them hard early off of something i could have easily ignored as scum.

I pushed them HARD and i only flipped my read cuz i felt they were frustrated town but i was wrong. Fun fucking fact: town can be wrong
You realize that's more scummy than towny right? Calling Cook town right from the start would be townier. My interpretation is you were trying some distancing move at first, then realized that Cook got more fire than you wanted and backed off and worked in the other direction.
In post 1084, DkKoba wrote: And incredible u look at someone who pushed the momentum onto cook.
You were actively trying to derail it as I outlined in my previous post. You only came back in when you realized you couldn't convince Andres to look the other way.
In post 1089, DkKoba wrote:Look.
You even acknowledged the way cook pushed and egged on esooa vs me was part of why he was scum which implies tvt there
Yes it's the rare point for why you might be town but under a mountain of evidence of your scum-ship with Cook.
In post 1094, DkKoba wrote:hey doesn't matter. This is actuslly better for town cuz nopoint was hella scummy d1 and them being cleared here is good.
Lol wut, I was towny af D1. You seriously thought I was scum even after Cook flipped?
In post 1101, DkKoba wrote:nopoint can we talk thru stuff later.

I think im valuable to town victory and i will get nightkilled at some point so u dont have to worry. If im around by lylo then heah thats def easy vote there and i would be surprised if i make it there. I feel ive played a much more obvtown game here than average bc of the toxic fight i got into early -> me rolling VT lines up with how hard i tried to be PR read.
Have you forgotten your D1 solve Nopoint/Jim/tris? You called scum town and called 3 nearly confirmed town scum. What makes you think scum-team would NK you with that kind of read.

All your "why would I XYZ are WIFOMs". You probably tried for some gambit because you think you were going to be lynched anyway today if you don't try something.
im explaining my pov. u as a mason maybe think "oh im towny as fuck" b ut thats not always how it be.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #262) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and yes i genuinely had a misread?/

id like to point to among us mafia
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=85156

where flea I mistakenly cleared based on one thing i was like "huh this is towny"

but in my outlined analysis I was like "huh not much town here"

I feel there is a strong parallel here with what happened with me re;cook where i was paranoid i was wrong and tunneled on a town cuz thats often what happens on d1 for me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #263) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1138, nopointinactingup wrote:Ok fair enough. I'll take a step back and look again tomorrow with a fresh perspective. It doesn't hurt to have the day continue on business as usual.

Meanwhile, I'll give you one last chance to solve this game.

Given that you will be lynched today dkKoba, what read would you leave behind? Tell me who scum is

honestly given that i was convinced u were scum i have to do a full reeval and would need to leave a dying read

overall i think u should not interfere with pushes today so we have the best info and only interfere at the end so we have the best wagon analysis.

if ur gonna say its assumed im getting eliminated it makes it easy for scum to just wifom and make up random bullshit here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #264) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1141, nopointinactingup wrote:Like how on Earth do you think I was scum after Cook flipped scum
im stubborn lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1143 (isolation #265) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also TMI
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #266) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tris is litearlly clear based off esooa slot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #267) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

andres i dont reconsider there as scum...... get real .. i make it harder to build a wagon on cook there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1160 (isolation #268) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

andres ur trying to bait me into tanking any of my remaining towncred into pushing u and i can tell.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #269) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1157, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1154, tris wrote:
In post 1127, nopointinactingup wrote:
In post 1122, tris wrote:koba is clearly town
Two confirmed town is calling him scum so do you mind outlining the reason why you think this is the case?
*them

here are some things that make me townread them.

the fight with esooa was at least very in character for town koba.
gives me the sense that cook knew that they were both town.

the mason fakeclaim i think is more likely to come from town.
and, generally, their progression on cook seems authentic.
I don’t have any sense as to why you seem to think that the switch onto Cook is authentic. It happened when momentum was clearly moving against Cook. There’s a very clear self-interest there to avoid looking like you were against a Scum execution the whole time. If anything, I think Town!Koba probably persists with that Read until the end of the day, instead of flipping at a convenient time.
i was the momentum shift that sealed cook's fate but ok bud
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #270) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

did u not notice there were no other major wagons happening?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #271) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

crazy how first place u look is the person who literally both pushed on cook at 1 point and then helped eliminate them before they could fakeclaim a PR (which i 100% would have made sure they did as scum)

daytalk is confirmed as per the OP so dont even try.

u are trying to say i played like an absolute fucking dunce
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #272) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok but theres something really wrong with the way ur pushing me here and i cant put my finger on it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1168 (isolation #273) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

idk why everyone off the fucking wagon get a pass why do i need to be held to these ridiculous standards every fucking game im town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #274) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1169, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1163, DkKoba wrote:u are trying to say i played like an absolute fucking dunce
And no I’m not trying to say this at all. I would have tried to defend Cook as a Partner there actually. I don’t think it has anything to do with your play - I think Cook was terrible Scum. They couldn’t throw out a believable view of the game to save their life. I think at least at first I would have tried to defend and then after realizing it wasn’t possible I would have bussed. But you did try very strongly to move it away and I can’t just ignore all of that.
the tone ur approaching me with is so fucking complacent i dont believe ur heart is really in this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #275) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think bugspray is scum here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1176 (isolation #276) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ugh

i have a big headache and im no good at casing when im considered a "guaranteed" elim for the day.

i dont like that i cant do proper in thread interactions where i know ppl might feel pressured.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1177 (isolation #277) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nopoint ur decision to make me a forced lim today sucks.

full on.

youre handing scum a free elim that then removes my ability to read. its a 2 for 1 and ur just fukcing handing it to htem and im annoyed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1178 (isolation #278) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i can be pocketed by scum doing weird stuff like cook did. or rather, townread scum for bad reasons.

nomination mafia 8p

among us mafia.

those are 2 games where i litearlly full on was like "huh ok i townread this here"

and then switched my read on them cuz i was a moron.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1179 (isolation #279) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

to say "oh this has to be scum koba" is so absolutely bonkerse i dont understand it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1180 (isolation #280) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1096, DkKoba wrote:Facebones is always town.

Esooa slot is always town.

Nopoint is cleared.

Andres is prob town but im concerned with how hes approaching me rn cuz if u actually look at my d1 im pretty confidently spewed town by how cook interacts with me but i guess thags just my pov that its obvious.

facebones could be scum if bugspray flips scum here imo btw ^^ just in case for the future.

dont like the angleshoot at all but bugspray would do it which is lowkey grimy and i dont like it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1182 (isolation #281) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ literally this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1183 (isolation #282) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i widened the gap considerably between jim/cook wagons by switching my vote over.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1197 (isolation #283) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how do u expect me to view the game?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #284) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also idgaf if im the lim today but ill be fuckign damned if we rush it here. there are already 3 votes on me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #285) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no no no how would u expect me to view the game from my pov as of that post that makes u scumread me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1202 (isolation #286) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it looks like you rllotus are working backwards on reading me whereass andres/nopoint are working forwards.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #287) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it means ur read on me looks dishonest and not from a point of natural progression.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #288) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im asking u to ellaborate what the vague parts of ur post mean so i can see if u are just saying things to say them (:

so why do u think town!koba is more aware than scum me somehow of how ppl view me?

dont u think that scum me would be much more paranoid of how ppl are viewing me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1207 (isolation #289) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

god i am in such a love/hate relationship with being pushed cause on one hand its like i have a green check on my own slot ofc and i know that anyone pushing me is wrong therefore i can be like huh why are u pushing on someone town lets see ur reasoning ..

idk lol weird thoughspew and i have a headache and grr
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1209 (isolation #290) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

they voted for me after then were absent for 300 posts THEN voted cook.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1210 (isolation #291) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 795, RLotus wrote:Not sure what dk is up to over there but it's weirding me out

VOTE: dk
In post 1008, RLotus wrote:VOTE: Cook
E-1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1212 (isolation #292) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and that cook vote was after my momentum shift vote + flea voted to put at e-2.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1213 (isolation #293) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol acutlaly

rllotus fits that under the radar scum that was lightly bussing cook and then voted when it was clearly inevitable
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1214 (isolation #294) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ill sleep on it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #295) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

that doesnt answer the question of what u perceive as town!koba pov.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1219 (isolation #296) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1216, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1209, DkKoba wrote:they voted for me after then were absent for 300 posts THEN voted cook.
Okay but they are also leaving themselves no option to move onto a slot that might have actually happened as an alternative to Cook (me), without looking ridiculous. It’s also a bit what exposes one of Cook’s flaws yesterday right? Where they say that they SR Facebones but vote me with barely much in the form of content from my slot, and without voting their SR?
ok but this is literally similar reasoning to what ur using to say im scum though and i actually have progression thats natural here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1220 (isolation #297) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok going to sleep for real i was just getting water. goodnight.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #298) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

thats just my playstyle and its NAI as others will tell u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1236 (isolation #299) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

I do think the lack of a claim from cook is the biggest kicker as well as me choosing to claim mason here rather than the investigative i clearly softed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1249 (isolation #300) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my pronouns are they/them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1250 (isolation #301) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nopoint ur confbiasing urself rn and notice how the lim is being rushed.

if u actually wanted to let me speak my part u would unvote.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1251 (isolation #302) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1247, nopointinactingup wrote:And dk you do realize the people who you are calling scum (and conveniently is also pushing for you), I’ve called town in my first post of the day. If you’re not going to address my post then there’s 0 chance I will overturn my judgement on you. I think your strat right now is to scream as loud as possible in hopes that people will back off and derail a confirmed town read, and that is not a town perspective.

ok put urself in my shoes

u know ur a green PM

do you unironically think that there would be 0 ppl pushing on this slot rn that are scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #303) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1241, nopointinactingup wrote:
In post 1154, tris wrote:
In post 1127, nopointinactingup wrote:
In post 1122, tris wrote:koba is clearly town
Two confirmed town is calling him scum so do you mind outlining the reason why you think this is the case?
*them

here are some things that make me townread them.

the fight with esooa was at least very in character for town koba.
gives me the sense that cook knew that they were both town.

the mason fakeclaim i think is more likely to come from town.
and, generally, their progression on cook seems authentic.
The fight with esooa I agree, but it could very well be Cook cheering on a fight that he knows dkkoba will win.

There is nothing authentic about the progression. dk asked a question, cook said "one second" and never replied. It's a typical case of he's scum-partner so I don't need to convince him kinda thing.

The mason fakeclaim is null at best. Considering FL is dk's idol and FL fakeclaims all the time as scum I would even consider that to be a scummy sign. If you assume anybody who fakeclaims and admits to it is town then good scum is going to have a really easy time.
i dotn fucking idolize FL wtf are u on about fuck off
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1253 (isolation #304) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1244, nopointinactingup wrote:and yall need to understand that whatever dk overtly does is null at best. We can find town & scum only by looking for subtle town & scum intentions behind the move. Cook for example, had a misalignment of perspective of the game and thus no perspective that was town.
ur so fucking confbiased
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1254 (isolation #305) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im actually happy that u die tonight cuz ur head is way too far up ur ass rn to solve correctly considering u think game is so easy that i have to be the associative.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1255 (isolation #306) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not helping with shit unless im taken off of e-2 btw.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1256 (isolation #307) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u can always revote but u cant take back a hammered vote.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1260 (isolation #308) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well its clear how ur mindset works if ur extrapolating "idolize FL" from that post. its clear now when u dismantle ur case against me how u have extrapolated stuff in a similar manner.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #309) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 55, Cook wrote:
In post 52, DkKoba wrote:i am 12 and this is funny
Wait but your bio says double that

VOTE: DkKoba for lying about their age in the wrong way
In post 57, DkKoba wrote:why did u imply u wanted to push past RVS then revert right back to an RVS vote?
In post 58, DkKoba wrote:And also another question: why do you care who hasn't posted? Why ask?"
In post 59, Cook wrote:
In post 57, DkKoba wrote:why did u imply u wanted to push past RVS then revert right back to an RVS vote?
had to capitalize on the joke

NOW

UNVOTE: DkKoba

My votes from here on out will be intellectual and calculated for maximum chance of hitting scum
In post 60, Cook wrote:
In post 58, DkKoba wrote:And also another question: why do you care who hasn't posted? Why ask?"
Don't feel like checking myself.

Why ask? According to a personal theory with literally no statistical basis, in every group of Day One late posters, there is always one scum. Therefore, instead of taking wild guesses at each other for stuff we've done, instead, we can take wild guesses at a smaller population sample, and then we have evidence based on who hammered and can ISO dive them and scrutinize.

It's planning.
In post 61, Cook wrote:And before you say that doing that strategy will simply contradict my "intellectual votes" promise, it won't. Since it has a scientifically proven* basis behind it, we can be sure at least one of them is scum.

*asterisk provided free of charge by the Online Punctuation Board

uh nopoint do u think this is how someone interacts with a scumpartner cuz i think its like obv at least from my pov that cook was being very very careful around me and unvoted quickly cuz they were afraid of annoying me after i called them out abt the vote thing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1263 (isolation #310) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 71, bugspray wrote:oh my god is cook caught scum on page 2?
bugspray will claim they cannot explain what their thought process was here but i dont like these kinds of posts in light of the flip, its the type of egging on that led nowhere from bugspray.

mind you that bugspray very typically has higher WIM when they roll scum. in our last 3? i think games ive seen this and when i hydra'd with pooky, pooky did agree with that assessment.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1264 (isolation #311) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1262, nopointinactingup wrote:I actually put effort in finding more evidence today I don’t know what you are talking about. Your yelling and pouting are AtE with no substance behind them And a whole lot of self-preservation
u are confbiased but its ok other town will win the game after my death ok?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1266 (isolation #312) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and what did u conclude.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1267 (isolation #313) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cuz im like seeing bugspray/facebones/cook team here rereading i think the whole "notes pt" debacle was orchestrated by bugspray which is kinda in line with the type of strategy they would employ -> thus why cook was like "facebones immediately clear"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #314) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 87, Cook wrote:That's either a massive town slip or just someone who keeps a notes PT
In post 90, Cook wrote:
In post 88, bugspray wrote:I keep a lot of notes pts
Bugspray could have lied and apologized for a townslip but they didn't which even further increases my belief they are town
In post 94, Facebones wrote:
In post 54, DkKoba wrote:wait andres i just realized u never got nommed for rising star for 2020. actually makes me sad.
In post 81, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 52, DkKoba wrote:i am 12 and this is funny
Is it bad that I also thought that was funny? I don’t know what that says about me.
Buddying noted.
In post 99, Facebones wrote:I wasn't exactly sure how to get myself a notes PT, thanks for the advice. Should make life a bit easier
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1270 (isolation #315) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

amazing. the person who you're calling scum is disagreeing with you.

more at 2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1271 (isolation #316) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what do u expect me to do? agree with you? LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #317) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 199, Cook wrote:
Andresvmb wrote:
In post 173, Cook wrote:
GOOD MORNING, MAFIASCUM! WE'VE GOT ANOTHER PRIZE BOUT BOILING ON MNTV – AND IT'S BETWEEN TWO CHAMPION FIGHTERS

IN THE RED CORNER, WE HAVE
Dk
Ko
b
a
!

AAAND IN THE BLUE CORNER, WE HAVE
ESOOA!

THIS ONE'S GONNA BE INTERESTING, LET'S SEE HOW IT GOES!

OUR REF, ANDRESVMB IS RUNNING OUT OF THE RING, AND *bell dings twice* THE FIGHT BEGINS!
Cook this is actually instigating a fight, I’m going to guess between Townies, and actually Scummy behavior. You have any comment on that?
Fight was being fought before I "instigated."

How do you know it's a T/T fight? Scummy. And in this case I don't think tu quoque applies, as scum must lie, so, therefore, their reasoning is incorrect.

VOTE: Andresvmb

Can we get a votecount?
again reminder that im spewed town ty ^^^^^^^^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #318) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 217, bugspray wrote:VOTE: esooa
^^

this vote is egging on the 1v1 which is what cook was also doing

to lock it into me vs esooa for the day

bugspray played as scum where esooa/I got into a shitfight on d2 after i was not on scum wagon d1 cause i was convinced there was scum on the wagon and that the way she was approaching the PoE was scummy.

thus them instigating that further is hard to explain as town since last time they saw that it was TvT.

(also id like to note that bugspray has been posting elsewhere on site a little earlier and refused to post in this thread within this hour, idr when i just saw it)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1274 (isolation #319) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think im also going to iso egix after i go thru all of d1 but im focusing mainly on how cook acts around facebones/bugspray etc. thats my working theory and i wanna mainly readi nto that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #320) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 124, Cook wrote:Also for the same reason as egix, I'm voting VOTE: nopointinactingup

pedit for post 119: From my
one game
of experience, when two people start talking about each other early on it their "friendly conversation" drives the thread for the next like six pages and then neither one gets eliminated since it's so blatantly obvious they're both uninformed.

pedit #2: Give me a second to read so I can post a full thing but some initial ones:
• Bugspray, despite attacking me a lot, feels very Townie.
• DkKoba doesn't really seem to be taking the game seriously right now but I think that's how they play.
• Esooa... complicated but I'm not sure what to think.
• Nopoint is scumlean for me but really because I don't have a strong read on them besides not really contributing. Perhaps lurking and using votes to stay "active"?

pedit #3: when did she claim PR? doing iso right now but i need to get this post out so i can stop pediting.

pedit #4: sure, why not.

pedit #5: i'm gonna stop pediting now
why did cook think bugspray was "towny"?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #321) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh wow i went back by accident but i found that post so i guess it was not so bad i did xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #322) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

where did cook TMI bugspray as town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1280 (isolation #323) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whatever ill humor u but i think ur making a lot of weird conclusions
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #324) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

esp considering u think im hard scum somehow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #325) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 86, bugspray wrote:
In post 1, MiniMegabyte wrote:> Night actions must be submitted via PM or, if applicable, inside a factional private topic.
@mod are we allowed to submit night actions in personal private topics if we aren't scum?
In post 87, Cook wrote:That's either a massive town slip or just someone who keeps a notes PT
In post 88, bugspray wrote:I keep a lot of notes pts
wheres the TMI?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #326) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

look actually like reading that post it looks like u went in with a mindset of "KOBA SCUM KOBA SCUM"

theres so much under my name and not so much under others consider the implications of something like that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #327) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think ur just rly mad I fosed u and u have massive PR entitlement syndrome
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #328) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

a lot of ur townreads are.. weak reasoned and i really dont agree with the reasoning. knowing im gonna flip town like i am saying this so ppl follow me instead of u here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #329) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can u do me a favor and like at least tinfoil bugspray + facebones, cuz ur reasoning for those 2 are actually the weakest and it 100% lines up with how im rereading and seeing this team.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1288 (isolation #330) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how is that TMI
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #331) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u know what its good ur claimed here cuz ur gonna die and u wont defend bugspray anymore
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #332) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cuz u read that and just peaced out and refused to read anything more of bugspray and its f ucking obvious
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1291 (isolation #333) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whatever convincing ppl was never my strong suit at the game i just point at scum and i push them until theyre unnerved/logically proven enough for others to see what im seeing

im trying my best to work with u nopoint but when u keep showing that ur mindset is to be confbiasing me as scum and ur other reads are as weak as 1 post things its hard to keep my composure and i just want to push on u but i cant cuz ur conftown and its annoying cuz i know ur reasoning is wrong wrt me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #334) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 257, nopointinactingup wrote:
In post 100, bugspray wrote:
In post 93, nopointinactingup wrote:UNVOTE:
hey what do you see in cook?
Townread on bugspray was unnatural, most likely came from a position of tmi with an intent to pocket.
like u think this but u dont consider "oh this could be a partner just saying their partner is town without reason forgetting that they have no reason to townread their partner"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1294 (isolation #335) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok be honest - is ur entire case on bugspray town based on that 1 post?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #336) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 270, Cook wrote:VOTE: Esooa

PLEASE just SHUT UP for once. Arguments are only going to inch us closer to deadline and means more wasted time not scumhunting.
This game will go better if you aren't part of it, you understand? Same thing goes for you too Dk. Stop talking about each other and start talking about the game.

If you're looking for scum, here it is.

My Reads

Scum
(-5, -4),
Scumlean
(-3 to 0),
Null
(-),
Townlean
(0 to 3),
Town
(4 to 5)

Andresvmb
Prince Zuko
Facebones
DkKoba
Esooa
nopointinactingup
bugspray
Jim Hawkins
geraintm
Cook
RLotus
Egix96
Polaris

Nullpoint right now:

Spoiler: What I Mean By All Of This
• Those numbers are ones I'll be referencing when I'm talking about changing my reads. The lower the number the scummier you are.
• The "nullpoint" is roughly where I gauge all my null reads at.

Post 263 and on bump DkKoba from a 2 to a 1 due to anger behind the post.

Nullreads better start posting more.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1297 (isolation #337) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 284, Cook wrote:
In post 275, DkKoba wrote:actually cook, let me see you elaborate on why:

esooa is scum

andres is null

bugspray is a townlean

nopoint is scumlean
• again, really am sick and tired of arguments that are going nowhere.

• at first i thought andres was scum but then he said something somewhere that I'll dig up in a moment that like reversed all of that

• at first i thought bugspray was town but then that entire chain of flaming reversed a good portion of that. also, because they haven't acted townie.

• only has voted and posted two-sentence justifications. more content = less scummy right now.

pedit: apparently i'm not allowed to make a heavy scumread to try and get a policy elimination. live and learn.

pedit2: irl and also because watching people argue is taxing for me.

and now i shall take my leave
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #338) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like i said if andres is alive in lylo they need to go based on these kinds of posts ^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1299 (isolation #339) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cook decided for his fake reads that he will read ppl who are angry as scummy.

anyone who is aggressive is scummy.

i think i figured out how cook was faking their reads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1300 (isolation #340) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u realize like i hard pressed cook in the right places to make his play much more obviously scummy when he made his shitty reads list right?

like my MO as scum is to generally try to ignore stuff that my partners are doing that are scummy in order to not have an excuse to push on them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #341) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 326, Cook wrote:
In post 317, tris wrote:
In post 314, Cook wrote: Also, yes, when a new person comes in, I revert a read to null. I feel like this is fairly-self-explanatory, but if not, I can explain.
sure. go ahead.
pedit: because one of them had to be scum and one of them had to be town and I was more confident in Koba.
why does one of them have to be scum?
why is anger scummy? why
isn't
anger scummy? this is a game. why get upset about it?
welcome to https://forum.mafiascum.net/

is it more likely that scum would be angry?

PEDIT: what bugspray just said
1. Replacement play slots differently, so I don't want to base my reads off of how someone else who is no longer playing is playing the slot. Separate the player from the role they play when a replacement happens until they start to engage.

2. Too off-the-cuff and not very orchestrated, which would indicate town-on-town, but then in that argument, neither one backed down despite anyone else posting anything that might confirm the other one as Town, thus leading me to believe one of them had to be scum who could no longer back down without risking a vote.

3. Thanks. Scum might be collected, but they might also be trying to propagate a fight and waste valuable scumhunting time.
cook really hard tried to push that interaction as TvS ^^^ fyi
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1302 (isolation #342) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 344, Cook wrote:
In post 339, Facebones wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 270, Cook wrote:My Reads
Scum
(-5, -4),
Scumlean
(-3 to 0), Null(-),
Townlean
(0 to 3),
Town
(4 to 5)

Andresvmb, Prince Zuko, Facebones,
DkKoba
Esooa
nopointinactingup
bugspray
, Jim Hawkins, geraintm,
Cook
, RLotus, Egix96, Polaris

Nullpoint right now: -0.5.

Spoiler: What I Mean By All Of This
• Those numbers are ones I'll be referencing when I'm talking about changing my reads.
The lower the number the scummier you are.

• The "nullpoint" is roughly where I gauge all my null reads at.

Post 263 and on
bump DkKoba from a 2 to a 1
due to anger behind the post.
In post 279, Cook wrote:
In post 273, DkKoba wrote:why do u scumread esooa so much? I think she is null here so far, which is where my frustration lies.
I want to flip her is the short answer.
It's closer to a 3.5ish thing
so it's more on the low end of my reads but I still just want to not deal with her.
In post 312, tris wrote:@cook

two things pop out for me.

why was esooa the scummy participant in the argument while koba was townie?
In post 314, Cook wrote:
It was a read to try to get a policy elimination.

I'm not really sure why I did it either. I won't use reads to do that again, either in this game or in any future.

Also, yes, when a new person comes in, I revert a read to null. I feel like this is fairly-self-explanatory, but if not, I can explain.

pedit: because one of them had to be scum and one of them had to be town and I was more confident in Koba.

>The lower the number, the scummier
>Esooa is closer to 3.5
>DkKoba went from 2 to 1
>You were more confident in Koba being town

Can you explain this please? It seems a bit contradictory.

Also, Why try to policy elim Esooa when you think they're more towny than DkKoba? Just doesn't make sense to me.
In post 315, bugspray wrote:okay ignoring the rest of that why would you want a policy elim this early into d1
This still requires an answer.
Supposed to say NEGATIVE three point five.

Also, I wanted a policy elim to shut one of them up so we could get back to scumhunting.
do u think scum pushes policy elims on their partners' slots?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #343) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 321, DkKoba wrote:vc pls?
In post 322, MiniMegabyte wrote:
Vote Count 1.3

Cook (3):
Polaris, nopointinactingup, tris
Facebones (1):
RLotus
nopointinactingup (1):
Egix96

Not Voting (8): geraintm, Prince Zuko, Facebones, Jim Hawkins, Andresvmb, DkKoba, bugspray, Cook

With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to eliminate

Day One Ends In: 8 days, 23 hours, 25 minutes
In post 323, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: Cook
lmao me rereading drunk me and seeing how cook was following me around like a stray mutt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #344) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh whoops forgot that was in my multiquote but i was like ?? i looked at VC and wanted to see where vote swere at so i could place one on cook
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #345) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 441, Cook wrote:i'm not even following the wim thing

you know what

i'm gonna grab a notes pt and start taking down my reads there
wait ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #346) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 459, Jim Hawkins wrote:
In post 455, Andresvmb wrote:Okay we’re definitely getting somewhere. That completely survivalist and Scummy vote means we might actually be right here.
My vote on Cook is for his sheeping along after DkKoba on several votes, trying to start band wagons. How is that survivalistic? Cook's vote on me is simply because DkKoba voted for me....and I'm not even sure what Dk's justification was, other than being drunk.
forever town ,... im sorry jim drunk me had trash reads this game

probably only good at catching active scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #347) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 483, MiniMegabyte wrote:
Vote Count 1.7

Jim Hawkins (4):
DkKoba, Cook, bugspray, Andresvmb
E-3

Cook (4):
Polaris, nopointinactingup, tris, Jim Hawkins
E-3

nopointinactingup (1):
Egix96
Polaris (2):
Prince Zuko, RLotus

Not Voting (2): geraintm, Facebones

Day One Ends In:
(expired on 2021-01-20 07:44:00)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #348) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 513, Cook wrote:
Reads

Town
: Prince Zuko
Likely Town
: Andre, Koba, Nopoint, Egix96
Null
: Tris, Bugspray, Jim
Likely Scum
: none
Scum
: none
Start Posting More
: Facebones, Geraint, RLotus, Polaris
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #349) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Vote Count 1.3

Cook (3):
Facebones (1):
RLotus
nopointinactingup (1):
Egix96

Not Voting (8): geraintm, Prince Zuko, Facebones, Jim Hawkins, Andresvmb, DkKoba, bugspray, Cook

wait yall notice how cook slowly pushed bugspray down like with no explaination?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1310 (isolation #350) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh ffs i accidentally quoted that again. im in multiple tabs and trying to look thru the whole game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #351) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 546, Facebones wrote:Jim very clearly said he couldn't see Cook as scum, but was open to hearing peoples cases. I think people realised they couldn't form a convincing case on Cook based on his unorthodox posting style. They noticed Jim wasn't buying into the potential mislim and scum didn't like people coming up with their own thoughts and opinions. The fact that the very next wagon was on Jim doesn't seem like just a coincidence to me.

DkKoba comes in drunk and places a vote for Polaris, says they want to elim Polaris the most out of everyone, then 5 posts later votes Jim without any explanation. No more than half an hour after, Jim is at -3.

What I don't get is why Cook decided to get on the Jim wagon after Jim was seemingly the only one to disagree with the Cook wagon.
The subsequent Jim vote on Cook seems very OMGUS.

I kinda want to keep who I think are the suspicious actors to myself for the time being.
defending cook here ^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #352) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nopoint, do you think as scum i would tell cook to just sheep me all the time?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1313 (isolation #353) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 623, DkKoba wrote:god cook is so obviously town
@mod pls delete this post postgame :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1314 (isolation #354) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Vote Count 1.3

Cook (3):
Facebones (1):
RLotus
nopointinactingup (1):
Egix96

In post 651, Cook wrote:Fluffy sheepy wool coating? Nah fam it's warm and fuzzy why would I take it off?
In post 207, DkKoba wrote:esooa if u keep just saying things and then refusing to answer ur just gonna tank ur credibility even if ur right. like relax and actually realize that u know some of us here don't know the alignment of ur role PM and are reasonably paranoid of u and need proof and cant just take u on face value.
Strongest Townread: DkKoba for post above. While the credibility of this could be debated as it was directed towards a participant in a fight it's the best I've got so far.

Scumread? GtH, I'd say look further into Facebones. There's something I can't quite put my finger on, will iso in a short while, but leads are now drying up and I need activity for good reads.

Now, I see someone wants to grill me. Snag this pixellated hat and make it into a panini.
^^^why did cook just randomly mention someone clearly not going to be wagoned?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1315 (isolation #355) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh ffs it keeps happening.

but like ................ this is a cook that is expecting to survive to d2.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #356) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I want to know what facebones/bugspray actually think.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1317 (isolation #357) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 665, nopointinactingup wrote:I like Lotus and Facebones tone and analysis. dk still hasn't explained why jim is scum, pretty scummy.

I don't really see cook newbtown here. In addition to the scummy things he did, his post reeks of scum trying to get through the day without making trouble. Contrived surface-level analysis, no reads, opportunistic voting pattern, it's all there.

I also got some nice townvibes from Bugspray, Egix, Jim, Zuko. Maybe flea though I don't understand the point of the wall o' text.
ugh how do u actually see "opportunistic voting pattern"

but not that i am town cuz he is just sheeping me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1318 (isolation #358) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

list of ppl to lim that will win the game IMO ->

bugspray -> facebones -> geratim -> andres(if still alive)/tris
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1319 (isolation #359) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok im gonna pause for now and take a break cuz i think i reached a pretty confident point so far
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1351 (isolation #360) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also re: everything i posted. I dont want any replies that are like "i disagree lole shut down " i want a a dialogue where theres counter evidence not just a "i interpret this different" statement.

Also re: notes thing angleshoot ya i think its grimy too but its a consideration
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1353 (isolation #361) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

v/la until saturday

Noted
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1894 (isolation #362) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

masons dont have egos challenge -

seriously
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1895 (isolation #363) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

i asked to go bugspray first as my dying wish and yall fucking disrespected that after the shitpush on me there.
bit annoyed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1896 (isolation #364) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

this game is a perfect lesson in when you roll mason, dont be surprised when people think you're an informed party(because you are) and fos you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1906 (isolation #365) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1898, RLotus wrote:role
it was an obvious gambit to protect the other mason and i didnt expect captain tunnel to be the mason.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1907 (isolation #366) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly upsets me when clears think they are better than anyone and just push on u for going against their reads as if you're informed of them magically and town can never be wrong at any point in the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1918 (isolation #367) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

rllotus def played the playerlist well.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1920 (isolation #368) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

it did help that 2 of the PRs, zuko and andres, were also town's biggest assets lol.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1926 (isolation #369) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1922, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1910, geraintm wrote:It didn't need to be a cop, just someone to say someone was safe.
You saw me argue that bugspray was in most of my Scum Teams, they were in all Town wagons, and I defended Flea, and I gave Egix fruit as my dying wish, and I was NK’ed. After arguing that {RLotus, bugspray} look bad if you flip Town. And Koba had bugspray as Scum too. I think RLotus still wins actually. But the fact that bugspray wasn’t executed is preposterous to me.

The Town just didn’t really pay any attention to what their fellow dead Townies were saying. I mean Facebones voted for bugspray too in the brink of death. And you even had a correct solve. Why Egix was executed there is completely beyond me.
yeah this is my general sentiment.

if rllotus wins in final 3? nah well played. but bugspray had no business living that long there. scum were clearly setting up the rllotus 3 way but didnt even need to here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1927 (isolation #370) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1921, Facebones wrote:Wait, it was Bugspray and RLotus?
Sheeeeit. Well played.

Good game, everyone :D
sorry for the tunnel on you, i didnt want you eliminated first by any means after i did my reread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1930 (isolation #371) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 112, nopointinactingup wrote:Hey I’m just baffled that dk flipped town after having consistently tried to overturn scum wagon. Dk thought bug and facebones are scum. I thought facebone’s interactions around the dk wagon was scummy so I’d go for facebones/gerain
lol
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”