DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1487 (isolation #200) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

UNLESS - arte had a solve that was 2/3 or 3/3

but the other 2 names were also in my PoE.

Do you think arte was only 1/3?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (isolation #201) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why DIDN'T norwee kill me?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #202) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1502, flow trap wrote:I'm getting an uneasy feeling about DK :igmeou:
??????
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #203) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

Don't get into noob mindset that aggro= scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (isolation #204) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1115, DkKoba wrote:if i had to bin a few ppl as town id say rathe, kitty, flow, art
^^^^
I also called jim town d1

Fypov flow ive called 3 ppl town correctly- do you think my strategy involves pushing actual town as town and hope nothing happens there?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (isolation #205) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

Sorry hope something happens to them*

I forgot im supposed to present scum!me in the argument :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (isolation #206) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

i just had like this

enlightenment moment of why I was not nightkilled

thanks flow for helping me out with that - I'll reveal all once the gamestate progresses a bit but I wanna like make this a point of reference so its not like I'm just making stuff up later on for "convenience".
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (isolation #207) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

if elsa flips town solve is

flow/norwee/anya/moz
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (isolation #208) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

elsa if u are a town PR with a report u need to claim it rn before mod locks thread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (isolation #209) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1550, DkKoba wrote:if elsa flips town solve is

flow/norwee/anya/moz
this PoE may get hit into - if it does then kitty can be added?

idek here if elsa flips town im kinda lke hella disappointed in her play.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (isolation #210) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1672, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1670, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1644, mozamis wrote:
In post 1450, KittyTacky wrote:Anyways suspicion is circling me, time to claim as this is just a repeat of Newbie 2055 otherwise.

I am a Town 2-Shot Roleblocker. I did not block anyone last night as I wanted to save shots. I crumbed it here:

Was anyone even voting for you at this point? There wasn't much of a wagon on you at any rate, you really didn't need to claim here. If you are town this is a massive distraction and puts a target on your back :(
I forgot they unvoted. :oops:

I feel like I'd have to do it anyways at some point. In games like this I am a day miller (I have a tendency to look suspicious).
Maybe it's because I am a TOS player, the culture there is very claim-heavy and "claiming late" when pushed is seen as a scumtell. Guess it's different here.

claiming late is a scumtell - but thats only when you claim once its like 12 hours to deadline and you're the leading wagon for a while.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (isolation #211) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

also all of these claims mean nothing to me so they're just noise until a massclaim might potentially reveal something setup wise.

if you're scummy you get the guillotine.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #212) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

its just oh so convenient that both of my top 2 scumreads happened to claim PR LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #213) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

btw - just for posterity - any crumbs at all from anyone? @anya @elsajay @kitty ?

I don't expect any from kitty, anya and elsa I do.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (isolation #214) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Anya

ill vote norwee after u then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (isolation #215) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1682, flow trap wrote:Kitty already said theirs

thats wild - the person i least expected to crumb did.

but like

kitty is basically IC here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (isolation #216) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

thats why elsa is your partner its ok <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (isolation #217) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

why aren't you suspicious of a 2nd vanilla cop type role claiming?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (isolation #218) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

we now know the theme of the setup tho at least - roles that have nothing to do with what they actual do whose purpose is to do something else and have false positives based on being blocked.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (isolation #219) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

I don't like that you are not skeptical of Elsa at all here Anya, and that you are pushing out side that right now too.

While I know the stupid role wifom meta exists - i think theres a strong chance this is a scum role in itself and 1 min here is a scum role to find PRs as part of said "roles that have different functions than their intended role."
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #220) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

Based on the flipped cop and the claimed roleblocker though
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #221) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

mmm

what if kitty is scum roleblocker meant to interfere with these roles?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (isolation #222) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1697, Anya wrote:
In post 1692, DkKoba wrote:we now know the theme of the setup tho at least - roles that have nothing to do with what they actual do whose purpose is to do something else and have false positives based on being blocked.
no comprehension
you don't understand?

the modifier turns the role into functionally a different role than the original intended role.

checker on its own is pretty meh, but add a loyal modifier? its now a cop, that gets false posiitves.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (isolation #223) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

No one claimed ascetic on day 1 which is weird tho.

Which tells me scum have the ascetic player ?

idk. i feel like with this theme we'd have someone who is ascetic.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (isolation #224) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: moz
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (isolation #225) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1703, Anya wrote:
In post 1699, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1697, Anya wrote:
In post 1692, DkKoba wrote:we now know the theme of the setup tho at least - roles that have nothing to do with what they actual do whose purpose is to do something else and have false positives based on being blocked.
no comprehension
you don't understand?

the modifier turns the role into functionally a different role than the original intended role.

checker on its own is pretty meh, but add a loyal modifier? its now a cop, that gets false posiitves.
i don't know what those things are but i get the gist i think

i should read the wiki shouldn't i
read the normal guidelines and click all the modifiers and see what they do - im a bit stubborn but i think elsa is scum here over u and that u 2 are effectively ccs.

im just thinkingl ike why i wasnt nightkilled bc if both u and elsa are scum together u kill me everytime here for sure .
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (isolation #226) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

theres no 3p in 13p setups lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (isolation #227) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

and nah NK nearly always tell the truth.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (isolation #228) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1715, Elsa Jay wrote:Third party as in a different individual who wants the 2 to fight. You should know context matters Koba.

You appear to still not trust me or my twin. Why is that?
how do you feel about flow trap.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (isolation #229) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

Why do you townread flow trap?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (isolation #230) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

I didn't like their shade towards me - for reference - and I'm trying to figure out if I'm pocketed or not.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (isolation #231) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1720, flow trap wrote:
In post 1718, DkKoba wrote:Why do you townread flow trap?
Why do you townread Rathe?
redacted
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (isolation #232) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

its evolved to that - but earlier it wasnt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (isolation #233) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

also be patient with me im in solve mode - if you're not scum you'll get cleared soon enough.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (isolation #234) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1730, Elsa Jay wrote:So anyway those Moz and Norway votes, eh? Seems like everyone was quick to move to their secondary votes after me.

Not that I'm mad nobody is voting me anymore. Just surprised how quickly we decided the next 2 wagons.
looks pretty bad for u btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #235) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait elsa is taking time for a reads list? lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (isolation #236) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

i am literally the most obvious town here idk how u can possibly reach the conclusion i am scum without skipping steps

do u t hink my reasoning for u being scum are dishonest? @elsa?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (isolation #237) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok

what makes me scum

list the reasons NOW
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #238) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1744, Elsa Jay wrote:I think you went super hard on me for making a play I think was town and kept bringing it up against me when everyone already spoke their thoughts on the matter. Keeping suspicion is healthy but bringing up one event over and over and over again is... Not the best mindset.
i can cite multiple games where i have 0 tolerance on this and have caught scum this way.

in fact i'll cite the first ever case of this where I do this because its with Porkens who quickhammered town on d1 and i hardpushed them the next day.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (isolation #239) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1745, flow trap wrote:
In post 1743, DkKoba wrote:ok

what makes me scum

list the reasons NOW
I'm not SRing you

The only thing I can think of that isn't gut is constantly stating that you are town, like subliminal messaging
and yet that isnt scummy thats just my playstyle
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (isolation #240) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1746, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1744, Elsa Jay wrote:I think you went super hard on me for making a play I think was town and kept bringing it up against me when everyone already spoke their thoughts on the matter. Keeping suspicion is healthy but bringing up one event over and over and over again is... Not the best mindset.
i can cite multiple games where i have 0 tolerance on this and have caught scum this way.

in fact i'll cite the first ever case of this where I do this because its with Porkens who quickhammered town on d1 and i hardpushed them the next day.

important thing about this case is that they were town here - and luckily were a friendly neighbor.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (isolation #241) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

Me pushing samantha who is scum for quickhammering(also living as a semi "clear" PR for too long) - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=84898

Me pushing porkens for quickhammering d1 onto the creep votato - viewtopic.php?f=84&t=83261

cant think of anythign else off the top of my head rn - but ive seen also examples of scum hammering fast to end day and it being a scumclaim in that game that i didnt catch
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (isolation #242) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1750, flow trap wrote:
In post 1747, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1745, flow trap wrote:
In post 1743, DkKoba wrote:ok

what makes me scum

list the reasons NOW
I'm not SRing you

The only thing I can think of that isn't gut is constantly stating that you are town, like subliminal messaging
and yet that isnt scummy thats just my playstyle
It is scummy in general, but it doesn't mean it's scummy for you if you do it all the time
its never scummy - get it out ur head
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (isolation #243) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1749, Elsa Jay wrote:I can also cute multiple games where people are like me and hammer so town doesn't hesitate and we get scum 4/5 times. We can cherry pick alot of things, my friend.
the context here is 100% different than games like that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (isolation #244) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1755, flow trap wrote:Cause Elsa did wait an hour
it was intent to like - end day early.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #245) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

mm
hot take

VOTE: eso

i think this is the safest vote here - ive bee n having my eye on this slot for a while and like theyve been so weirdly under the radar for a while and gamestate just really suggests this slot is scum and im like going thru a lot of reeval rn and trying to see a world where both anya and elsa could be town - eso is scum independently of this

also i think norwee's reaction to all this discussion feels weird and i may be inclined to agree that is also scum there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (isolation #246) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

also this is like - not influenced by the claims directly. my reads have nothing to do with what anyone claimed but rather the content and actions around it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #247) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1799, Anya wrote:i dunno how you expect to convince anyone with that vote dkkoba

give the reasons
I just did - its not my fault u cant read :good:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (isolation #248) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

full disclaimer tho - if norwee is town here we need to 100% vote between anya/elsa.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (isolation #249) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1809, Anya wrote:
In post 1802, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1799, Anya wrote:i dunno how you expect to convince anyone with that vote dkkoba

give the reasons
I just did - its not my fault u cant read :good:
wolf because under the radar and because of
gamestates

ok thanks have a nice day
u need to tone ur ego down bc even tho ive realized u lean town its annoying
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #250) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

the type of confidence on like lims where its blatantly wrong is whats annoying that is - where u pushed Jim for example
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (isolation #251) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1814, Elsa Jay wrote:Oh yeah even arte voted at the end for them. Yeah Jim definitely wasn't making it outta day 1 Koba despite your hypotheticals.
i think there was a chance there to flip it (: thats why i kept pressuring ppl not t ovote and i pushed an unvote!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (isolation #252) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

the lack of self awareness is astounding..
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (isolation #253) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 943, Jim Hawkins wrote:VOTE: Anya Too many vague breadcrumbs.

Also, I'm fine with you all voting me, as long as you think you will gain some serious information when I flip VT.
In post 944, Anya wrote:VOTE: Jim

that's the worst reason i've seen for a while
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (isolation #254) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: moz

actually while rereading day 1 i think this is best vote for the day.

lets actually ram this one thru
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (isolation #255) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

if both eso and moz are scum imma be like wew
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (isolation #256) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

it IS a universe im considering but like its crazy i didnt notice it if it ends up being true???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (isolation #257) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

scum def have a rolestopper
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (isolation #258) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i kinda feel moz's play is like panicked scum here - trying to get the votes off partners, partner being elsa.

if moz were to flip scum we flip elsa right after.

im not crazy right? thats how it feels from my pov
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (isolation #259) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1909, Rathe wrote:VOTE: norwegian
can u not be so rash like this and listen to ppl who are town asking u to like .. not

im sure u get what i mean
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1913 (isolation #260) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1900, mozamis wrote:
In post 1898, DkKoba wrote:i kinda feel moz's play is like panicked scum here - trying to get the votes off partners, partner being elsa.

if moz were to flip scum we flip elsa right after.

im not crazy right? thats how it feels from my pov
There aren't any votes on Elsa?
I just cant see any motivation for scumElsa! for claiming like that. She was under no pressure, why bother?
elsa was literally at e-1 stop lying lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (isolation #261) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i didnt wanna say it but if norwee is legit claim they are lying about the 1 shot and we shouldnt question the modifer on the claim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #262) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

id have probably phrased it as odd night but yeah
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (isolation #263) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

Intent to hammer
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (isolation #264) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

get elsa on a scum flip here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (isolation #265) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

all pr actions on me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (isolation #266) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1951, KittyTacky wrote:Even my RB shot? Why would I waste it on someone I think is a townie? A VT at that? No thanks.
who said im vt?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (isolation #267) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

maybe im someone who can verify the existence of a roleblocker
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #268) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why would i ask to be roleblocked as a vt lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #269) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1959, Elsa Jay wrote:You basically also just told me to screw off too considering my role will fail on you anyway. I'll be elsawhere.
and yet u should still be leashed here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (isolation #270) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

maybe im lying :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (isolation #271) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we got a confession ^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (isolation #272) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Norwegian

1 kill after some1 calls you out? ok could be a frame

2 kills?

yeah no you gotta go buddy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (isolation #273) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

also i have a result waiting on confirmation from PR claims to claim their results
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (isolation #274) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1980, Elsa Jay wrote:Rathe died? Weird kill.
In post 1970, KittyTacky wrote:WHY WOULD MOZ NOT CLAIM AT L-1?! THIS COULD HAVE SAVED THEM! There goes another PR... this game is a PR-claim-and-death-fest.

And yeah I targeted DK. Now I have 1 shot left.
They probably would've but after I mentioned they were at E-1 suddenly Koba claimed intent to hammer and let NotMaf kill em.

Now I'm salty they kept saying I was scum using NotMaf like that but they literally did the same thing.
thats not the same thing and its hilarious you are trying to frame it that way - you're basically confscum at this point.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (isolation #275) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

claim your result first elsa.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (isolation #276) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

moz had all the time in the world to claim its his own damn fault for dying - im fucking tired of PRs not claiming at E-2/E-1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #277) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1989, Elsa Jay wrote:You first. Why soft a clear on Rathe then murder them?

Edit: so you admit you rushed the end of day. Hmmmmm.
And yall see how Elsa is twisting my words here -> i didn't rush the EoD.

you claim first. no one else claim. else we run you up again.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #278) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

am I a PR am I not elsa? am I bluffing? please enlighten the crowd.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (isolation #279) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

elsa is pushing for my result because they are scared now - theyre an animal backed into a corner lashing out and trying to use anythign they can against me knowing they are cornered.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #280) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

I didn't put moz at e-1 - it was rathe that did it.

I scumread moz so I was not so concerned about having people unvote as I did day 1 with jim who was a strong townread.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (isolation #281) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

there is no world in which i nightkill rathe there when he did the same thing elsa did as scum - he would be in a really shit spot today. The reason he died was obviously based on who he was pushing at the time.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2000 (isolation #282) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1997, Elsa Jay wrote:Anya should first. A claimed PR calling out a gal with a Simple Modifier instead of the Complex one first? Nah.

Anya failing on you means you faked it or Kitty Roleblocked her. Me failing means your a scum PR or Town PR and neither helps town the way your acting.
nope you claim first.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (isolation #283) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Elsa

run em up
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (isolation #284) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

flow trap, vote.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (isolation #285) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

scum keeping me alive when i get closer to Solved mode the closer we are to lylo is a huge mistake btw - yall tripping way too hard.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #286) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

explain why - Now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (isolation #287) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

the reason elsa wont claim is because they are unsure if im gambiting or not - its clear.
I purposefully claimed for that reason so that it can be tested. They either had to choose to kill me or deal with the test.

Btw - as soon as elsa claims this game is mostly solved. this is why i am pushing for them to claim the result now.

Elsa - if you wont claim it that implies you scumread your counterpart.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (isolation #288) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2007, Elsa Jay wrote:Screw off scum. Didn't even bother with you.

NotMaf is unfortunately Vanilla. No movement. Wasn't bothering on someone who claimed to be a PR.

So Owen is good and NotMaf is probably also good. Or a goon but I place my bets more on someone elsa lying.

Why did Koba even bother voting Norway today if they were gonna just target me all day, Flow? This is unfair.
scumclaim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #289) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

they had to wait out and think of what to do and now had to switch targets
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (isolation #290) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

flow trap / norwee / elsa
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (isolation #291) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2014, UNOwen wrote:I don't trust Elsa but agree with flow trap, we should not be rushing things today.
im just pushing people to claim their shit so they cant stall
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (isolation #292) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2008, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1997, Elsa Jay wrote:Anya should first. A claimed PR calling out a gal with a Simple Modifier instead of the Complex one first? Nah.

Anya failing on you means you faked it or Kitty Roleblocked her. Me failing means your a scum PR or Town PR and neither helps town the way your acting.
I blocked DK. They implied they'd be able to confirm it.

all in due time
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #293) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2020, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 2015, DkKoba wrote:flow trap / norwee / elsa
Found the townblock.

Who makes what's an essentially Vanilla Cop check them after they claim to be a PR, Koba?

you're scum flailing lol bye
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #294) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

im lazy so im not gonna make a big ass case about it - but your behavior throughout this whole game has been wolfy.

you trying to frame me as doing the same thing you did on day 1 is incredibly wolfy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (isolation #295) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

who are your scumreads right now elsa?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (isolation #296) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2026, flow trap wrote:Actually this is the most productive you've been, so you decide elsa ;P

who do you scumread

whats your read on me

whats your read on elsa

and all whys for all of these
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (isolation #297) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

yall made the mistake of annoying me. I'm in full aggro mode now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (isolation #298) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2028, UNOwen wrote:I think Anya should decide who claims next btw.
Why.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (isolation #299) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

Anya should be claiming their result on me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (isolation #300) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2033, UNOwen wrote:
In post 2031, DkKoba wrote: Why.
She's PR cop.
yes and they should be announcing their result on me - i claimed in a specific way for a reason to test claims
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (isolation #301) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2035, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1998, DkKoba wrote:there is no world in which i nightkill rathe there when he did the same thing elsa did as scum - he would be in a really shit spot today. The reason he died was obviously based on who he was pushing at the time.
I mean you really think i'll just kill anyone that scumreads at EOD and expect to live through it if i'm scum here?
I'm thinking scum are in PR's and they just killed some random person outside of the claims.
yes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (isolation #302) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

well elsa already lied about targeting me - and is probably fake.

im looking at a generous solve of

NM/Elsa/Norway/Flow/Anya

I'm hoping to reduce that number today

everyone else i can bin as town i think.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2040 (isolation #303) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2038, Elsa Jay wrote:Yeah a PR cop going after a PR claim instead of the Vanilla one is more logical. But they're after me for some reason.
you

are

scummy

and

were

being

tested
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (isolation #304) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

elsa consistently trying to pretend like they can do what they want after how they have been this game is just them ignoring gamestate reality - its a scum behavior to gaslight townies into thinking you're not scummy for being defiant.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (isolation #305) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2044, Elsa Jay wrote:Why would I ever lie about targeting you? I already claimed my result on NotMaf.

You and Kitty ain't reading.
you implied you targeted me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (isolation #306) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (isolation #307) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think elsa is like most likely scum here with a gigantic ego who thinks that I wont get them limmed and convinced their scumteam after much arguing with him to not kill me. - i will like definitely guarantee that a scumteam with elsa wanted to kill me but elsa hard overrode them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (isolation #308) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

now excuse me as i go download kingdom hearts on PC and enjoy 120fps :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (isolation #309) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2054, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 2051, DkKoba wrote:i think elsa is like most likely scum here with a gigantic ego who thinks that I wont get them limmed and convinced their scumteam after much arguing with him to not kill me. - i will like definitely guarantee that a scumteam with elsa wanted to kill me but elsa hard overrode them.
So what you're saying is you wanted to kill me but your scum partner overrode your desicion and now you're after me. Okay.
whats your read on me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (isolation #310) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

no more "no u" - its useless filler and honestly I don't care - if you are town I'll get there but so far you've inspired 0 confidence with that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (isolation #311) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also gamestate reeks that you are scum because no one here is willing to wagon you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #312) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

you got pushed to e-1 but people dissipated after a claim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #313) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

ANYWAYS Im off to play KH on PC
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #314) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2061, KittyTacky wrote:I think Elsa might be acting shifty because she is fake and doesn't actually have a result.

this is like ignorant but like town ignorance LOL

kitty , he claimed result on NM and said NM was vanilla
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (isolation #315) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2066, flow trap wrote:
In post 2065, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2062, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2061, KittyTacky wrote:I think Elsa might be acting shifty because she is fake and doesn't actually have a result.

:facepalm: It's close to midnight here, m'kay?

I still don't trust that. What if he is fake and claiming a result on someone who is hard to read? Now I see why moz wanted N_M PLed D1.
Why would they fake claim a result on someone harder to read since they would be less certain their result was true
because its their partner
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (isolation #316) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2075, flow trap wrote:
In post 2069, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2066, flow trap wrote:
In post 2065, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2062, DkKoba wrote:

:facepalm: It's close to midnight here, m'kay?

I still don't trust that. What if he is fake and claiming a result on someone who is hard to read? Now I see why moz wanted N_M PLed D1.
Why would they fake claim a result on someone harder to read since they would be less certain their result was true
because its their partner
From experience, mafia rarely "investigate" other mafia

who said that was their real result?

and just because its rare doesnt mean never.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (isolation #317) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

also waiting on anya nth.
anya claims result upon coming back
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (isolation #318) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2085, Anya wrote:i detected movement around VOTE: Norwegian
you weren't on me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (isolation #319) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

bc i asked to be - this was supposed to be a way to leash and confirm people.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (isolation #320) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

can you explain how you thought I might be joking? what gave you the impression I make jokes in this game?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (isolation #321) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

i swear if the scum is in the people who arent being openly scummy like this i will freak out
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (isolation #322) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2092, Anya wrote:you said all prs on me with no explanation why would anyone listen to that lmao
VOTE: anya
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (isolation #323) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

pot kettle
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (isolation #324) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok well this is where I reveal I hardclaim vt - i purposefully wanted to force the roleblocker onto me so that a) the motion detectors could see it + the motion detectors could verify me being vanilla. and b) possibly prevent any other PRs from being roleblocked as I believe there may be more PRs, if at least 1 left that is left unclaimed due to what I perceive as a "low town power many PR" setup, and that there are scum in current PR claims 100%.

this plan was obviously ruined - which is unfortunate. but yeah

hardclaim VT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (isolation #325) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wow i wonder how we would have seen that kitty rb'd me :thinking:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (isolation #326) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: unown

lets try this rq - wanna explain why you're so under the radar?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2103 (isolation #327) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im starting to like - sort and resort stuff.

idk

is it like bad i dont really have any solid townreads anymore? except maybe kitty - which even that is weak. all 3 people i hard tr are dead now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (isolation #328) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

shit i really do like not townread anyone rn .........

i think imma do a trust fall list to see reasons to townread people and then try to recreate a PoE based around that - its helped me before and i think itll help me here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2106 (isolation #329) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

do u townread me or not
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (isolation #330) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like i feel like regardless of all this - im like pretty blatantly town and well out of my scumrange despite having it be a wide one.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2109 (isolation #331) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

does pushing you = im scum?

how does that have to do with anything?

you're dodging my question
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2111 (isolation #332) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why do you feel the need to make up an excuse as to why you don't townread me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #333) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

does my plan to confirm multiple PRs as real not make sense to you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (isolation #334) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol elsa doesnt know how motion detector works...i was targeted by the roleblocker, so unless you think kitty and I are scum together your theory is bunk as hell
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (isolation #335) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

elsa doesnt want to make a solid read on me because they want to save me for lylo prob and think they can pull it off.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #336) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tbh fuck it VOTE: elsa
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #337) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1525, Elsa Jay wrote:God damnit why must I get the "you got 5 minutes" question at work. Ah well. When I get off of work I'll be more specific but for now...

I trust Owen, Flip, Anya, Zoomer, and tentatively Kitty. Plus myself that's 6.

Scum is in Koba, Norway, Rathe, Moz, and NotMaf.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (isolation #338) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2119, esotericzoomer wrote:no i think they got it right?
if im roleblocked - i cant go anywhere.]

they have to believe i am scum with kitty. they have not made a push in kitty's direction, so that is completely bunk.

eso, what is your read on elsa at this point?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #339) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hm

is an norway elsa eso team possible?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (isolation #340) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you said I was scum day 2 - what happened to that today?

dont wanna try pushing me?

case me. I dare you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (isolation #341) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Spew me town. Force your team to kill a VT because I'll be spewed IC.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (isolation #342) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

god I love rolling VT for these moments...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #343) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh now kitty is scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (isolation #344) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

your reads list looks like you just took the player list and regurgitated it and just spat it wherever you want and just put me at the bottom of it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (isolation #345) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also where am I lying? quote those posts - right now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (isolation #346) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you're the one who has been trying to gaslight me a bunch this game.

I can quote those later - I already brought it up before. I know what I'm talking about.

You have clearly never played against me - I'll give you a hint for next time since you are extremely naive and not so wise. You may THINK me being aggressive and all over the place makes me an easy mislim, but you're going to learn a sore lesson.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (isolation #347) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think elsa being town is incompatible with their dayplay regardless of claim.

do you think they are town based on their play?

fuck claims- what do you think of their PLAY.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (isolation #348) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2134, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm not getting anywhere convincing you your evil. I'll wake up and answer the questions of the other guys instead.

And it's not regurgitated. You even admitted to reshuffling your stuff too. So make your own list before attacking mine.
^^

frozen wolf here cant back up their made up shit points
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (isolation #349) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok bizzare but is it TOWNY

or is it SCUMMY
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #350) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and elsa, I had a worldview on day 2 that depended on moz being scum - me reshuffling makes logical sense.

You? What happened that you needed to reshuffle?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (isolation #351) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I would like to - I think elsa is a keystone piece right now in solving the game.

I want to have info in case theres a chance they're just town playing badly this game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (isolation #352) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2143, Elsa Jay wrote:Get your actual list together Koba so we can compare. You can do that much right? Not like you don't just have the 3 people who argue with you as the scum team already.
I don't have a solid list rn - i stated honestly that I think everyone seems to have reasons to be scum and it's not easy for me to identify who. so far kitty is feeling the most likely to be town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (isolation #353) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Its late here and I'm not going to do my trust falls rn - where I go thru everyone and find reasons to townread everyone and then build a PoE off that. It's late and I work in the morning. It WILL come - but likely late wednesday or afternoon thursday EST time.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (isolation #354) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2147, esotericzoomer wrote:one of the pr claims HAS to be scum
with the number of prs both norwegian and kitty seem suspicious here but they have limited shots so theres definitely room for them being town
in my experience in the past year - PR count has 0 to do with how many scum are PR or not - hosts LOVE to do wifom. theres a few combos that can be reasonably excluded - like investigative that can be protected infinitely by ungated protective wont happen for instance.

PR wifom is a thing and ive even seen a game with majority PR. we shouldn't rely on PR count to determine who's scummy but focus instead purely on their dayplay.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #355) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2146, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 2140, DkKoba wrote:and elsa, I had a worldview on day 2 that depended on moz being scum - me reshuffling makes logical sense.

You? What happened that you needed to reshuffle?
Your god-damned soft PR claim and trying to kill me again. That and confirming NotMaf as 99 percent town. Including myself I got 3/9 townies solved. So there's 3 town and 3 scum left outta you remaining 6.

I'll die on this new hill YOU made that your one of them
how does someone being vanilla confirm them as town?

I rollled scum into a setup that had 1 mailman, 2 goons, and town had 4 PRs. (role watcher, detective, some special doc[that was NM actually], universal backup) - it means nothing.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (isolation #356) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2152, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 2149, KittyTacky wrote:Ever heard of missing a post, Elsa? You are sooooo eager to latch onto that. Sounds like a scum trying to get rid of someone pushing.
I posted my result 4 separate times for you and you only decided to read them after Koba said it. Your far from innocent here either.
missing a claim makes 0 sense as a reason to scumread someone you are REACHING hard. how does it make them scum? explain the thought process like I'm 5.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (isolation #357) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2155, Elsa Jay wrote:Koba tell me how much Kitty has contributed to the game then so them to get your confidence.
if quantity = towniness then I should be your top townread, but that's not what you care about.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #358) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

people tried to make that argument against jim - look what he flipped?
we shouldnt need that example to know that an obvious truth is true - that how much someone contributes is not a measure of their towniness.

what makes you think there's scum motivation behind kitty?

what makes you think that their reads/pushes are scummy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (isolation #359) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"off the top of your head"
this isn't chat mafia - this is forum mafia that takes the course over several days.

do you think I live here? that I remember any posts from previous days?

I barely remember my own.

get out of here with your non-logic.

tell me a quality post off the top of your head of one of your townreads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (isolation #360) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

aight im going to bed before i flood this thread too hard with Facts and Logic - but yall reading this should see how clear it is Elsa is NOT operating on Facts and Logic.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (isolation #361) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2161, Elsa Jay wrote:Neither are you, missuster Koba. Logic doesn't jump to being a VT basically telling all PRs to be on em tonight.

Keep latching onto nothings. See how far it gets you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2205 (isolation #362) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2201, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm not scum here, sorry.
I don't like you and Koba's push on Elsa because it feels like it's made in bad faith.
explain whats bad faith about it.

and explain why elsa's push isn't bad faith after I have explained why theirs is bad faith
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (isolation #363) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2195, UNOwen wrote:
In post 2193, NorwegianboyEE wrote: How was it expected? I really don't see the point in doing all of that hoobla to confirm their supposed PR role just to reveal surprise, they were VT all along.
Was expected by me at least. Too many PR claims in play, if Koba was an investigative I'd have expected them to more strongly push to solve Elsa/Anya yesterday. I agree there's not much point to the gambit but the most reasonable justification is that they were VT bluffing to test the claims, because otherwise the plan would be even more pointless.
I literally said I ignore PR claims?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (isolation #364) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

also I'm at e-2 - next vote is intending to hammer me if you are not NM and you better have a good explaination for it D3.

although theres at least 2 scum on me right now so that shouldnt be an issue.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (isolation #365) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

im not focusing on who claimed what unless it egregiously doesnt fit in the setup
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (isolation #366) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

I hard softed checker/follower though - which was my goal
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2212 (isolation #367) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2194, NorwegianboyEE wrote:That's like policy lynch material.
no its not - you're just in the flail club with elsa running out of mislim options it seems.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (isolation #368) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

you need to make up reasons to partner kitty and I
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2216 (isolation #369) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2175, NorwegianboyEE wrote:UNOwen is in this game too.
Hmm, idk what to make of him. I’ve liked some of his questions and activity.
In post 2179, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m torn here because i still don’t feel like i understand or can trust Elsa, but i really don’t like this boogaloo team push on them from Koba/Kitty and their reasoning doesn’t seem very good either.
In post 2180, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2178, Anya wrote:their all prs on me plan wastes both elsa's and i's abilities when we could be vanilla copping other players and gives us no info
This bothers me too. Them claiming VT here just shows their plan had no meaning at all. And i don’t even see how it makes sense or is advantageous for town.
In post 2183, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m in.
VOTE: Dkkoba
In post 2194, NorwegianboyEE wrote:That's like policy lynch material.
In post 2198, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well that wasn't a surprising take from Kitty at all.
In post 2201, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm not scum here, sorry.
I don't like you and Koba's push on Elsa because it feels like it's made in bad faith.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (isolation #370) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

all of these are bad faith statements

also your reaction to being scumread is VASTLY different than the one you had in coalition where you were town.

you're fairly universally scumread and your reaction is to omgus anyone who does - while others who do also die.

the worldview you present is incompatible with facts. while mine is.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (isolation #371) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

elsa and norwee are both doomed no matter what - because either one dies or i die and it confirms them both.

I'm more interested in finding the 3rd today because thats the challenge here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (isolation #372) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2246, flow trap wrote:
In post 2243, Elsa Jay wrote:Is it just a visitor? Nothing elsa?
No, actually I'm a combined vig doc
Weird - a vig doc with whats essentially a flipped cop?

That doesnt make sense.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2252 (isolation #373) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2250, flow trap wrote:
In post 2249, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2246, flow trap wrote:
In post 2243, Elsa Jay wrote:Is it just a visitor? Nothing elsa?
No, actually I'm a combined vig doc
Weird - a vig doc with whats essentially a flipped cop?

That doesnt make sense.
:neutral: That was a joke and a combined vig doc is essentially a visitor
No - its essentially a doc and the difference matters since it would have been egregious setup balance
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (isolation #374) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

Flow - what PR did you think i softed d2?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2276 (isolation #375) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2275, esotericzoomer wrote:
In post 2274, esotericzoomer wrote:there is absolutely a world where koba just flips scum ftr
as much as i read them v elsa as tvt its hard to get over their pr distracting
Tf is "pr distracting"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2277 (isolation #376) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2274, esotericzoomer wrote:there is absolutely a world where koba just flips scum ftr
Explain this world
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2278 (isolation #377) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2271, esotericzoomer wrote:wait koba you're telling me all this pr soft shit was fake and your reason for getting prs on you was to both confirm yourself as vt AND redirect kitty 'just in case he roleblocks another pr'?
the fuck?
Problem?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2279 (isolation #378) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

It was an all in one confirmation
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (isolation #379) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

i'm participating in a design sprint in half an hour - i agree norwee is a hard occam's razor read - its how I landed there myself. I don't actually townread them and the night kills point directly to him.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2290 (isolation #380) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

I dont think we should rush this day today though - We need to push through content today as much as possible in order to make sure we have a full solve. As of right now I have at best 2 solid scumreads and the last scum is a crapshoot - which isn't good.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (isolation #381) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

its a way to figure out our goals for the site in a short timeframe - its for a new mafia website, with blackjack and hookers!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2296 (isolation #382) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2294, Anya wrote:exactly one of Norwegian and dkkoba is wolf

the only question is which one of them is cosplaying and needs to tone it down
quote what posts give you wolf vibes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (isolation #383) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2293, esotericzoomer wrote:okay so who is it to blame for there being 92 pages on day 3
yeah thats quite few - i usually hit that on day 2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (isolation #384) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

intent to vote norwee in 72 hours time
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (isolation #385) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we will use this time as discussion space
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2306 (isolation #386) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2300, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2251, Elsa Jay wrote:Koba doesn't get your comedy Flow. That deserves a vote obviously.
Newbie 2055 flashbacks, it was my first game, FT hardsofted PR as a joke and I pushed him since he claimed VT after the fact, he was actually VT and then I became low-hanging fruit and was hanged D2. Town still won, barely. But I'm kinda ashamed I took out 2 townies including myself in that game.
softing pr and even claiming it as vt is a powerful strategy! - as noted here where it helped at minimum get info from slots.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2307 (isolation #387) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2298, Anya wrote:i made a post on it earlier

another thing i didn't like was you pushing Norwegian and me as possible wolf friends

why'd you think that when we'd been at each other's throats and basically created the wagons on each other?

i guess that only makes you wolfy if Norwegian is wolf though
i maybe like multiple times asked you to tone down your ego which is clearly blatantly on display regardless of your alignment and you denying it even exists is just not a good look to me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (isolation #388) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2302, Elsa Jay wrote:Keep track of the votes again friends. We don't want a repeat of Moz happening.
Jim*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (isolation #389) » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

damn guess who actually declared intent?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2344 (isolation #390) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hmmmmm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (isolation #391) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2345, UNOwen wrote:Not much happening today so far.

Pretty settled now on Elsa/Norwegian/zoomer. Maybe N_M instead of zoomer, but Elsa/Norwegian scum clears everyone else I think. Feels like a good solve.
about where im at myself.

i have "homework" for the design thing i mentioned earlier - if i have the spoons afterwords ill go through everyone and scan their ISOs and interactions for the trust falls I mentioned earlier.

Hopefully if eso is town their replacement can give us a fresh perspective from their slot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2351 (isolation #392) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2349, Elsa Jay wrote:Everyone seems to have shut up now. Hmm. Who hasn't talked in awhile? I feel like we're missing someone.
who
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2375 (isolation #393) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2366, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2289, DkKoba wrote:i'm participating in a design sprint in half an hour - i agree norwee is a hard occam's razor read - its how I landed there myself. I don't actually townread them and the night kills point directly to him.
Pretty sure Rathe townread me though?
Quote where rathe townread u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (isolation #394) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Im waiting on that sick replacement.

I wouldnt be wholly opposed to just yeeting the slot since its in a tentative solve and in my post moz!town poe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2386 (isolation #395) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1889, Rathe wrote:
In post 1806, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And both Elsa/Anya want to vote me so it's pretty clear that scum are in those slots and whichever one is scum just wants me to die first.
it could be i was wrong and u actually r mafia
they townread u but this was their legacy read on u norwee - you are quite dishonest
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2389 (isolation #396) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

is no one really replacing in?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (isolation #397) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2391, KittyTacky wrote:Site was down for me yesterday. Anyone else?
same for everyone -

@mod will deadline be extended if we get a replacement or no?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (isolation #398) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

or rather is deadline paused rn *
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2414 (isolation #399) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2412, samantha97 wrote:hiiii dkkoba

and everyone else

my pre-replace reads after 13 pages:
mozamis town
norwegian town
not_mafia town

flowtrap mafia
kitty mafia

interesting how kitty and flowtrap are voting norwegian

also I'm going to be
this game

I'll still be 100% right but not stress fighting for it; that low quality gif I made in 3 minutes captures it perfectly

gonna go read from page 80 on for now unless there's some critical moment you want me to see asap
can you ellaborate on what pinged you in that direction prereplacement?
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”