DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2147, esotericzoomer wrote:one of the pr claims HAS to be scum
with the number of prs both norwegian and kitty seem suspicious here but they have limited shots so theres definitely room for them being town
in my experience in the past year - PR count has 0 to do with how many scum are PR or not - hosts LOVE to do wifom. theres a few combos that can be reasonably excluded - like investigative that can be protected infinitely by ungated protective wont happen for instance.

PR wifom is a thing and ive even seen a game with majority PR. we shouldn't rely on PR count to determine who's scummy but focus instead purely on their dayplay.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 2149, KittyTacky wrote:Ever heard of missing a post, Elsa? You are sooooo eager to latch onto that. Sounds like a scum trying to get rid of someone pushing.
I posted my result 4 separate times for you and you only decided to read them after Koba said it. Your far from innocent here either.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2146, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 2140, DkKoba wrote:and elsa, I had a worldview on day 2 that depended on moz being scum - me reshuffling makes logical sense.

You? What happened that you needed to reshuffle?
Your god-damned soft PR claim and trying to kill me again. That and confirming NotMaf as 99 percent town. Including myself I got 3/9 townies solved. So there's 3 town and 3 scum left outta you remaining 6.

I'll die on this new hill YOU made that your one of them
how does someone being vanilla confirm them as town?

I rollled scum into a setup that had 1 mailman, 2 goons, and town had 4 PRs. (role watcher, detective, some special doc[that was NM actually], universal backup) - it means nothing.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2152, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 2149, KittyTacky wrote:Ever heard of missing a post, Elsa? You are sooooo eager to latch onto that. Sounds like a scum trying to get rid of someone pushing.
I posted my result 4 separate times for you and you only decided to read them after Koba said it. Your far from innocent here either.
missing a claim makes 0 sense as a reason to scumread someone you are REACHING hard. how does it make them scum? explain the thought process like I'm 5.
retired
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Koba tell me how much Kitty has contributed to the game then so them to get your confidence.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2155, Elsa Jay wrote:Koba tell me how much Kitty has contributed to the game then so them to get your confidence.
if quantity = towniness then I should be your top townread, but that's not what you care about.
retired
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

It's quality. Tell me a quality post made by Kitty off the top of your head.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

people tried to make that argument against jim - look what he flipped?
we shouldnt need that example to know that an obvious truth is true - that how much someone contributes is not a measure of their towniness.

what makes you think there's scum motivation behind kitty?

what makes you think that their reads/pushes are scummy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"off the top of your head"
this isn't chat mafia - this is forum mafia that takes the course over several days.

do you think I live here? that I remember any posts from previous days?

I barely remember my own.

get out of here with your non-logic.

tell me a quality post off the top of your head of one of your townreads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

aight im going to bed before i flood this thread too hard with Facts and Logic - but yall reading this should see how clear it is Elsa is NOT operating on Facts and Logic.
retired
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Neither are you, missuster Koba. Logic doesn't jump to being a VT basically telling all PRs to be on em tonight.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2161, Elsa Jay wrote:Neither are you, missuster Koba. Logic doesn't jump to being a VT basically telling all PRs to be on em tonight.

Keep latching onto nothings. See how far it gets you.
retired
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Bed time Koba. And I'm not convincing scum they're scum. That's futile
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2085, Anya wrote:i detected movement around VOTE: Norwegian
Ok. Why didn’t you target Koba though? That was literally the plan yesterday.
And i did not perform any action tonight so if it’s an real result it means someone else target me.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Getting real tired of this Elsa/Koba big ego shitfight already.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And i am kinda annoyed that Koba turned out to claim VT here. If they are pulling this as town they’re just creating unnecesarry confusion by taking so strongly hold of the game and dictating actions. I thought they were a PR for real.
Also they’re pushing scum in PR claims and then claims VT after having crumbed PR heavily. Just seems a bit convenient.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tbh if Koba is scum here town is prob screwed. And they’re doing this FL style push of attacking Elsa and explaining it is "because of Elsa’s ego" that Koba is alive here."
It makes me sad because i townread Koba since early on and now i’m starting to wonder if i was wrong.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There are 3 scum left and i’m just filling in the bøanks right now. If Anya’s role is real then maybe N_M is scum for just pushing them without really explaining their push. Really, their actions have been anti-town most of the game and i don’t see what would make them town here.
Flow Trap might be my only real townread left at this point. I’ve just felt this level of sincerity i don’t think they could fake as scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Zoomer has felt town earlier but dropped a bit in my reads recently. I want to see if they can maybe post a reads list or do something townie to ease my paranoia there. Because i think they’d be capable of it if town.

- Bunno
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Anya »

In post 2127, Elsa Jay wrote:That readlist is more outdated particularly when I learned Kitty doesn't read anything.

New reads:
Town is me (duh), Owen, and most likely NotMaf because I doubt he's the goon if there is one. Which I still think is possible. Just not him.

One town/scum in Flow and Eso.

2 of town and scum in Anya/Norway/Koba/Kitty. Because I legit don't think all 3 scum go all in and fake PRs.

Frankly I give up holding my vote back now.

VOTE: Koba

Just get this liar outta here plz and thx.
how am i even a possibility for you when our roles go hand in hand and i claimed before you
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Kitty, i’m guessing scum? Roleblocker could easily be an scum role. And i don’t like their constant push on me.

- Bunno
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by Anya »

my twin is very bizarre

also the number of times i've almost snap voted koba but stopped myself because reason says they're probably town is off the charts
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Considering the possibility Anya/Elsa is TvT and scum is like. Idk, maybe something crazy like Koba/Kitty with third N_M or Zoomer?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2172, Anya wrote:my twin is very bizarre

also the number of times i've almost snap voted koba but stopped myself because reason says they're probably town is off the charts
What’s the reasons?

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”