it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1766 (isolation #200) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:38 pm

Post by Datisi »

if you had to vote for one of me or infinity, who would that be

please vote that person we're dangeriously low on time
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1769 (isolation #201) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:47 pm

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: llama
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1811 (isolation #202) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Datisi »

i think if llama is scum, he'd have to be scum with like... some mix of 2 out of {andres, s_s, umlaut, samantha, maaaaaybe outworld} which like... doesn't sound too insane.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1814 (isolation #203) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Datisi »

actually add anya to the above list as well

pedit:
what are you mulling over
are you gonna say what about the post was bothering you
what about my scum meta is similar to here??
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1816 (isolation #204) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Datisi »

you sad smiley faces make me wanna fucking strangle you ahahaha
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1817 (isolation #205) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:28 am

Post by Datisi »

depends on which part of the game

if you mean early game here, then maybe, i was kinda playing lowkey here bc i was in the endgame of 2195 and i wasn't risking andre/momrangal scumreading me bc of townreading me here

if you feel like anything recent then lol?? what??how is it a similar feel
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1819 (isolation #206) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Datisi »

like it's a bit difficult to interact with "similar feel lol" when (1) i know you never had any first hand scumtisi meta (2) i have no idea what you're looking at or referring at
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1820 (isolation #207) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Datisi »

infinity it's y-2 luca unvoted bc he thinks i'm scum pls tell him to stop
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1824 (isolation #208) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Datisi »

when you're so good at imitating your town tone as scum that people start to scumread you in your towngames </3
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1825 (isolation #209) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:34 am

Post by Datisi »

don't fucking tell me what to worry or not to worry about i'm gonna worry about whatever i want

if you want to go into specifics and for me to argue why i am obviously town here then we can do that
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1827 (isolation #210) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:39 am

Post by Datisi »

ok let's talk about llama

what is your problem besides "wagon fast"?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1832 (isolation #211) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:43 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1828, Luca Blight wrote:I actually think you’d be reading me as Town here (strongly) if you were Town

But it feels like you’re keeping your options open wrt me
why do you think i should be townreading you here lmfao

and like did you miss earlier when i said my heart really believes the me/you/ico shitfight is all town? do you *really* think i shouldn't be questioning your read on the two of us?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1836 (isolation #212) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:45 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1829, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1827, Datisi wrote:ok let's talk about llama

what is your problem besides "wagon fast"?
Is that not a significant problem in this context?

So many people are happy with his lim, even though he hasn’t been *that* scummy generally

It feels way too convenient to be scum
as i said, it depends where his partners are/what they are doing

scum is not immune to bussing, and to say that they would never jump onto a fast partner wagon as a bluff is dumb bc again and again town goes "whoa wagon fast"

like it's not a guarantee he's scum but a fast wagon by itself is not a slam dunk towncase
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1844 (isolation #213) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:49 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1838, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1832, Datisi wrote:
In post 1828, Luca Blight wrote:I actually think you’d be reading me as Town here (strongly) if you were Town

But it feels like you’re keeping your options open wrt me
why do you think i should be townreading you here lmfao

and like did you miss earlier when i said my heart really believes the me/you/ico shitfight is all town? do you *really* think i shouldn't be questioning your read on the two of us?
I feel like I’m way out of my scum range here, even compared to the previous game which was one of my best ever scum games

Compare my D1 play. I really believe you’d hard tr me if you were Town

I’m not saying you shouldn’t question my reads, but I think you’d recognize they’re genuine
and i also kept saying "luca does not give me the same *hmm* vibes he was giving me last game"
like i've literally never voted you and i kept defending you when ico attacked you can you read
literally as we speak i keep saying i think you're town

if you don't expect me not to question your reads then what the fuck is the problem
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1845 (isolation #214) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:50 am

Post by Datisi »

luca/dats argument in a shellnut:

"you would be tring me if you were town!"
"well *you* would be tring *me* if you were town!!"

i love it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1849 (isolation #215) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:51 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1840, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1836, Datisi wrote:like it's not a guarantee he's scum but a fast wagon by itself is not a slam dunk towncase
Yeah obviously this is true. But Llama appears to actually think through issues carefully. If I was trying to get rid of a thoughtful Town voice, and for a player that is not here to defend himself, I would do it with a quick wagon towards the end of the day.
lol think through what? that case on samatha where he pushes on most level-zero contradiction? like typing a lot of words is not townie by itself
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1866 (isolation #216) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1850, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1849, Datisi wrote:
In post 1840, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1836, Datisi wrote:like it's not a guarantee he's scum but a fast wagon by itself is not a slam dunk towncase
Yeah obviously this is true. But Llama appears to actually think through issues carefully. If I was trying to get rid of a thoughtful Town voice, and for a player that is not here to defend himself, I would do it with a quick wagon towards the end of the day.
lol think through what? that case on samatha where he pushes on most level-zero contradiction? like typing a lot of words is not townie by itself
I read what they posted carefully. This is bullshit Datisi and you know better.
even the points you mentioned, "it's difficult to put one in scum shoes" is like, not that complex of an argument, and i already called the earlier defense of outworld weird
whether it's "correct" or not i honestly don't care bc scum can easily make "correct" arguments

andre what is my alignment in this game
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1867 (isolation #217) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Datisi »

umlaut who do you wanna vote out today
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1868 (isolation #218) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Datisi »

maybe we blitz rathe, learn absolutely nothing from it, and continue this shouting match on day 2
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1873 (isolation #219) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Datisi »

i was 98% shitposting
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1874 (isolation #220) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1871, Luca Blight wrote:I feel as though Town!Datisi would be feeling as I feel right now: Concerned about this Llama wagon

It’s not like you even really hard SR him or anything. Even when it’s your hard SR’s you normally deliberate over their Lims around deadline
it's easy to say when your own head is not on the line

i don't hard scumread anyone rn, actually maybe my preferred vote would even be s_s because him being mia is fucking bullshit but that's literally as deep as that argument goes

like i am "concerned" but i'm also being realistic, in that we have a little over 12 hours left, *any* wagon we get going will be fast, llama is not a townread, yeet

saying i'm 100% on it flipping scum would be a big lie but at some point we have to make a decision
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1880 (isolation #221) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1875, Andresvmb wrote:@Datisi I’ll turn it around and ask you, do you think I’m Town? What do you think about Infinity? Can you ISO and give some thoughts there?
i've already talked about that i think

you give me the same feelings as the past two games we've played together, and that is about as deep as my read on you is gonna go on day one

infinity is like *fine* but also very forgettable and a semi-okay candidate for scum but i have zero faith in that

i did like a 30 second skim though both your isos and i got absolutely nothing from it, i don't like isoing
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1881 (isolation #222) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: infinity

i don't know

fuck this game
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1886 (isolation #223) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Datisi »

~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1887 (isolation #224) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Datisi »

i think 4 but i'm not sure
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1892 (isolation #225) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Datisi »

i want to scream
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1897 (isolation #226) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Datisi »

it's so fucking obvious
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1898 (isolation #227) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Datisi »

andres do you now want to vote llama

like i saw him online for a split second, he's on 5 votes i think, we can force a claim there

i really don't fucking care anymore
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1902 (isolation #228) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Datisi »

actually infinity/llama are probably not together? who knows really
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1903 (isolation #229) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Datisi »

samantha could you please stop vanity-ing me, we need an execution here
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1906 (isolation #230) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Datisi »

i am growingly getting concerned that infinity is not posting
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1911 (isolation #231) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Datisi »

tldr llama got to 6 luca unvoted now it's llama 5 infinity 4
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1916 (isolation #232) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Datisi »

idk it showed you online and it's curious if you disappear right after getting 4 votes you feel

pedit: @infinity
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1917 (isolation #233) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Datisi »

luca why are you not asleep
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1921 (isolation #234) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Datisi »

ok but 12 to deadline you're not getting me today so either compromise and maybe be able to get me tomorrow or be an anti-town ass and see how well that works out for you
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1924 (isolation #235) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Datisi »

is me and luca are partners then this is some next level theater i am impressed
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1925 (isolation #236) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Datisi »

if* me and luca are partners ahahah lol
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1933 (isolation #237) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Datisi »

go infinity or stick to llama

ok works lol
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1939 (isolation #238) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Datisi »

you weren't posting in the game and we are dangerously low on time

infinity or llama and why
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1956 (isolation #239) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Datisi »

lol what about that post is town
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2017 (isolation #240) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Datisi »

hate to be interrupting but i really don't wanna leave the yeet for last minute so

s_s, which one of infinity and llama is scummier

please vote that person

thank you
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2024 (isolation #241) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2022, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2017, Datisi wrote:s_s, which one of infinity and llama is scummier

please vote that person
I'm... probably not the best person to be making this decision, don't you think?
my objective is to make sure this day does not end without a yeet
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2025 (isolation #242) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Datisi »

like otherwise i really don't give a fuck
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2027 (isolation #243) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2023, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2017, Datisi wrote:hate to be interrupting but i really don't wanna leave the yeet for last minute so

s_s, which one of infinity and llama is scummier

please vote that person

thank you
there's enough time to switch to someone else
who

i'm not voting luca nor myself

outworld if no other option
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2028 (isolation #244) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Datisi »

less than 13 hours remaining

like at some point we *really* need to start forcing claims here so that we have time to react
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2040 (isolation #245) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Datisi »

koto do you wanna vote infinity
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2043 (isolation #246) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Datisi »

i just wanna force a claim at this point and i really don't care which one of llama/infinity goes
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2046 (isolation #247) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Datisi »

what townspew
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2048 (isolation #248) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Datisi »

if llama gets on 6 votes he is automatically under intent by me
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2049 (isolation #249) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Datisi »

also llama it would be lovely to actually see you post (:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2051 (isolation #250) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2017, Datisi wrote:s_s, which one of infinity and llama is scummier
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2053 (isolation #251) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Datisi »

will you type their name inbetween the vote tags and press the submit button
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2057 (isolation #252) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Datisi »

because i see your name on the "currently online" list and you're not voting either of them right now and i would like to see less empty promises and more actually getting something done and i really don't wanna be setting my alarm for 6am tomorrow morning so that i can be here 2 hours before deadline
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2059 (isolation #253) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm gonna claim it is to hopefully bully you into doing it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2062 (isolation #254) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Datisi »

i want this day to be over because i really REALLY don't want to be playing mafia right now but my brain is not gonna let me not be anxious about this game until we go into night
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2067 (isolation #255) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Datisi »

complaining about the gamestate but not offering any alternatives, love to fucking see it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2084 (isolation #256) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Datisi »

s_s voting on day one
it's happening
In post 2082, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2077, Umlaut wrote:I really hate S_S' stance of refusing to vote or even express any kind of preference for one wagon over another
Well good news I have a stance now, I vastly prefer the Rathe and Koto wagons over the Infinity and Llama ones.
why
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2090 (isolation #257) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Datisi »

i think rathe is gonna happen today and it's gonna be the dumbest fucking wagon ever but what can you do
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2091 (isolation #258) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Datisi »

hi ico pls drink plenty of water and eat something lmfao
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2099 (isolation #259) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2095, Umlaut wrote:
In post 2090, Datisi wrote:i think rathe is gonna happen today and it's gonna be the dumbest fucking wagon ever but what can you do
What you can do is argue against it, if you don't like it?
i (1) don't have good arguments (2) really wanna send this game to hell so
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2102 (isolation #260) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Datisi »

rathe is currently at 3, probably the best bet after infinity/llama so
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2104 (isolation #261) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Datisi »

by best bet i mean best bet for getting *a* flip

not for getting a *scum* flip

lol
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2105 (isolation #262) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2103, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2102, Datisi wrote:rathe is currently at 3, probably the best bet after infinity/llama so
how many people are open to voting you do you think
3 or 4 said they'd vote there? you could probably get another 3 to hammer with "deadline!!" if you scream loud enough

i'm going to bed in an hour or two so i won't be around to defend myself and scream back
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2106 (isolation #263) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Datisi »

how sad it is that biggest proponents of me being scum are luca and samatha

and i can't scumread them
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2115 (isolation #264) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2077, Umlaut wrote:Unofficial VC according to me
----
Infinity 324 (5): Andresvmb, Datisi, Luca Blight, Umlaut, Iconeum
Llamafluff (3): Koto, Rathe, Anya
Rathe (3): Infinity 324, Llamafluff, Something_Smart
samantha97 (1): OutworldER
Koto (1): samantha97

Not Voting (0):
In post 2066, Gypyx wrote:
Deadline
:(expired on 2021-04-03 02:15:25)
it's almost 1am, i'm gonna go to bed soon. i will set my alarm to go off at 6:30am (on a fucking saturday!!!) which is gonna be a little less than 2 hours before deadline. i will vote anyone at that point.

i am literally *begging* all of you to not still be in day 1 when my alarm goes off.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2124 (isolation #265) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1, Foxbird wrote:6. Provable randomness - Against the rules. Saying that you rolled a die is fine, using dice tags or random.org is not.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2126 (isolation #266) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Datisi »

i don't think that's a modkillable offense but i agree it would be the single most fucking hilarious way for this day to end
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2129 (isolation #267) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Datisi »

i didn't have anything to respond with. that made you absence in the moment nai but that wasn't why i was voting you in the first place.

same reason: i don't have anything to respond with. it legitimately didn't ping me either way.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2135 (isolation #268) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: rathe

y-1
In post 2115, Datisi wrote:
----
Infinity 324 (3): Andresvmb, Umlaut, Iconeum
Llamafluff (3): Koto, Rathe, Anya
Rathe (6): Infinity 324, Llamafluff, Something_Smart, OutworldER, Luca Blight, Datisi
Koto (1): samantha97

Not Voting (0):
Deadline
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2136 (isolation #269) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2130, OutWorldER wrote:jesus christ it's 6 hours away and we're still switching wagons?
this is rich coming from you ahaha
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2137 (isolation #270) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

also rathe's location says uk and rn it's 1am there so good fucking luck with getting a claim i guess

see ya in ~4 hours if we're still here
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2139 (isolation #271) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Datisi »

tbh we should've just killed outworld once he claimed vt

would've saved a lot of headache

pedit: LOL
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2140 (isolation #272) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: outworld

WHEN IN DOUBT
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2142 (isolation #273) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Datisi »

oh right llama is not gonna want to vote this either bc of something i don't even remember anymore lol
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2143 (isolation #274) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: rathe

i hate literally all of you, including myself <333
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2149 (isolation #275) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2146, LlamaFluff wrote:Also the "Maybe Rathe wont be around" argument isnt strong. He has posted between current time and deadline for five straight real life days if my count is right (for me going back to Sunday evening with deadline being near midnight this Friday)
he claims pr with like one hour to deadline

what do

no yeet lol

someone fucking kill me i can't sleep this game is giving me anxiety
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2155 (isolation #276) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2135, Datisi wrote:
In post 2115, Datisi wrote:
----
Infinity 324 (3): Andresvmb, Umlaut, Iconeum
Llamafluff (3): Koto, Rathe
Rathe (5): Infinity 324, Llamafluff, Something_Smart, OutworldER, Anya
OutWorldER (3): Luca Blight, samantha97, Datisi

Not Voting (0):
Deadline
i think idk is 3 am
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2156 (isolation #277) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Datisi »

llama is at 2*
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2159 (isolation #278) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Datisi »

well alright, worst case scenario i'll hammer that before deadline

then it will flip tpr and luca will yell at me xD
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2160 (isolation #279) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Datisi »

if rathe flips red i will be absolutely FLOORED, that wagon looks disgusting lmfao
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2164 (isolation #280) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2163, Luca Blight wrote:If Rathe is limmed i’d actually celebrate a VT flip, that’s how bad this is
i am trying not to wake the house up from laughing at this
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2177 (isolation #281) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Datisi »

enabler of what?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2180 (isolation #282) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Datisi »

did... did rathe just try to fakeclaim enabler without knowing how that role works

this is not happening right
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2185 (isolation #283) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Datisi »

hm. mailman isn't that strong of a role, but could be smt like loyal mailman which is basically a cop

pedit: nvm then
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2187 (isolation #284) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

actually i just realized something
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2188 (isolation #285) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

oh my god loyal fucking mailman
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2192 (isolation #286) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

luca did you see it earlier

we might have had a loyal mailman in town ahahaha
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2193 (isolation #287) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

luca please tell me you also saw it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2197 (isolation #288) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Datisi »

maybe

we'll see post flips n shit
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2201 (isolation #289) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Datisi »

p sure that was hammer??
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2210 (isolation #290) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Datisi »

i really really hope my tinfoil isn't correct here bc if it is town is completely fucked
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2219 (isolation #291) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2190, Luca Blight wrote:Maybe Datisi is Town after all
luca what made you say this
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2222 (isolation #292) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Datisi »

tbh i don't mind yeeting a scum enabler whatever the fuck he's enabling, i just kinda really doubt this is scum lol
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2224 (isolation #293) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Datisi »

pls don't die :(

ok goodnight
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2225 (isolation #294) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Datisi »

actually can someone double check if that was hammer and if i should set my alarm or if i can turn it off
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2232 (isolation #295) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Datisi »

i doubt there would be an enabler for just a mailman

something happened earlier that actually makes perfect sense with there being a loyal mailman

i just really fucking wish samantha gave me more than 3 seconds to think about it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2234 (isolation #296) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2231, Infinity 324 wrote:@llama sam was on outworlder

Me, datisi, umlaut, you, s_s, sam, outworld is 7
anya instead of me but wtv
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2236 (isolation #297) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2235, samantha97 wrote:rathe: Infinity 324, Llamafluff, Something_Smart, OutworldER, Luca Blight, Anya, Umlaut
luca was on outworlder
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2241 (isolation #298) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Datisi »

i'm town, do with that what you wish infinity
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2244 (isolation #299) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Datisi »

samantha with all due respect stfu lol

if this flips green you're the one going tomorrow
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2247 (isolation #300) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Datisi »

yes

goodnight
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2340 (isolation #301) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Datisi »

i think overnight i went from "having too many townreads" to "scumreading almost everyone" jesus that eod wagon was utter shit
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2341 (isolation #302) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2223, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2219, Datisi wrote:
In post 2190, Luca Blight wrote:Maybe Datisi is Town after all
luca what made you say this
I’ll tell you tomorrow
hi
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2343 (isolation #303) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Datisi »

probably a bunch of scum on wagon considering my current reads + that nightkill

koto could be off wagon but i'd bet he's the only scum off wagon, if such exists
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2344 (isolation #304) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Datisi »

samantha we gon need to have a talk because your scumread on me makes no sense and i'd love it if we both stopped wasting energy there

also why the fuck did you quickhammer
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2346 (isolation #305) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Datisi »

once again andres rolled town... at least i correctly got to town!andres before seeing his flip :')
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2347 (isolation #306) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2345, samantha97 wrote:koto's mailman stuff might have been tmi
what is this referring to? (i may have not read from when i went to bed to flip)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2351 (isolation #307) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Datisi »

also i fully intend to obvtown the fuck out of this game now so luca can for sure get his head out of his ass and solve this game for me

Rathe (7) Infinity 324, llamafluff, Something_Smart, outworldER, Anya, Umlaut, samantha97
this + koto is the pool for the rest of the game
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2352 (isolation #308) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2347, Datisi wrote:
In post 2345, samantha97 wrote:koto's mailman stuff might have been tmi
what is this referring to? (i may have not read from when i went to bed to flip)
lol

those seem like shitpost but what do i know
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2354 (isolation #309) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Datisi »

an old tell says whoever seems to know why a person was nightkilled is the one who did it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2355 (isolation #310) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Datisi »

luca we gon solve the fucking game ok?? for the good old times???
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2356 (isolation #311) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Datisi »

god so many juicy wagons at eod

i have so much schoolwork to do so obviously i will instead be doing wagon analysis

but later lel
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2359 (isolation #312) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Datisi »

it's not about andres scumreading infinity and then dying, it's about infinity bringing up theories why andres was killed completely unprompted
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2361 (isolation #313) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2358, Infinity 324 wrote:Datisi if I'm town do you think scum tried to save their buddy llama or was scum just watching a bunch of town wagons pop up and disappear
i have no fucking clue i haven't had the strength to go into wagons yet

i'll probably do shit later, i'm going for a walk now
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2366 (isolation #314) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Datisi »

luca do you actually not fucking townread me yet
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2370 (isolation #315) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Datisi »

this game is causing me enough pain as is, can you stop lmfao
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2384 (isolation #316) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Datisi »

~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2395 (isolation #317) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Datisi »

koto, what are your reads currently?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2396 (isolation #318) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2394, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2351, Datisi wrote:Rathe (7) Infinity 324, llamafluff, Something_Smart, outworldER, Anya, Umlaut, samantha97
this + koto is the pool for the rest of the game
Why?
the shitwagon mostly
and i don't townread almost anyone on that list individually either
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2397 (isolation #319) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Datisi »

who is scum, s_s?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2412 (isolation #320) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2406, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2396, Datisi wrote:the shitwagon mostly
Why wouldn't scum stay off the wagon, especially if
there's no danger of a scum being executed instead
?
why are you assuming this?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2415 (isolation #321) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Datisi »

also counterpoint: deadline rushes can hit tprs, as it did.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2421 (isolation #322) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2418, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2415, Datisi wrote:also counterpoint: deadline rushes can hit tprs, as it did.
That’s why I was hard-pushing Outworld’s lim as at worst it would be VT
i am aware, as was i

what are your current feelings on him?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2425 (isolation #323) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Datisi »

like, besides the "eod pop in", what do you think about The Towny Post now
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2429 (isolation #324) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Datisi »

s_s can you stop throwing out useless theoryposts and actually start working your own reads out
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2432 (isolation #325) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2426, Luca Blight wrote:His end of day pop-in seemed very scummy in context
i have like a vague memory that i saw his name on the list of online people earlier that day when there were other wagons but he didn't pop in at that time

if outworld flips scum, one/both of his buddies was being wagoned earlier and he was strategically lurking bc he didn't know whether to bus or push elsewhere, marking it right now
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2436 (isolation #326) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2435, Luca Blight wrote:I certainly want to look more into Umlaut/Llama to name but two before Today is through
what?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2438 (isolation #327) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2435, Luca Blight wrote:two before Today is through
what does this mean lol
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2441 (isolation #328) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm trying to big brain if that is a scumslip of some kind or not, i should chill probably lmfao
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2445 (isolation #329) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Datisi »

luca if there's a post i don't understand i assume it was meant for different pt :P

outworld what are your reads
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2448 (isolation #330) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Datisi »

the amount of sad smiley faces luca is posting at me this game is concerning

i think it's AtE
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2458 (isolation #331) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2453, Luca Blight wrote:Datisi now many sad faces did I post when I was scum last game?
irrelevant

you know if you want to successfully pocket me again, you need to get your play onto the next level

hence now you're trying to seduce me with your sad smiley faces

i see through your tricks
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2459 (isolation #332) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Datisi »

jesus that samantha post is making me roll my eyes

how am i scum here?? what meta do you have on me?? what was the point you were trying to make yesterday by quoting that part of 2195?? what do vibes mean? bc i was off wagon?? like

you're wasting energy why do you refuse to work with me
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2463 (isolation #333) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2452, OutWorldER wrote:My reads on you and Luca haven't changed from yesterday.
this bothers me bc you said the est way to catch scumtisi is to get me to react quickly

and i've been live posting at eod and since d2 started and i kinda find it difficult to believe you're not taking that into account of your read of me at all???
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2465 (isolation #334) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2460, samantha97 wrote:I didn't say you were, I said either you are or luca is
In post 2461, samantha97 wrote:why so defensive this time
nah, you've been calling me scummy all game for ??? reasons that you constantly refuse to elaborate on properly which makes me unable to have a normal conversation with you

assuming there must be one off wagon is level zero

like i think you're town but it's so fucking annoying bc you keep scumreading me and i'm trying to work with you and you're not interested in reevaluating at all, not even that you're not even giving me the chance of talking about your points because you refuse to talk to me about them?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2468 (isolation #335) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Datisi »

like i'm getting defensive because it's pissing me off

i'm not scum and your constant lolscumread is a pain in the ass
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2470 (isolation #336) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Datisi »

you don't get to tell me what i am allowed to get defensive about

i was low energy d1 and now i feel nothing but pettiness and willingness to argue
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2474 (isolation #337) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2472, OutWorldER wrote:She's been lolscumreading everyone but me and is very transparently trying to chain mine and Luca's elims.

why do you refuse to see that this slot is scum.
god this reads so much like scum trying to push onto a townie doing quirky weird things

why did you ignore
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2475 (isolation #338) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2473, samantha97 wrote:it's ok but if you're town then luca is mafia 100%
again, what is the logic other than "must be scum off wagon"?? like you've had a scumread on both of us and frankly i still have no idea why you have either??
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2488 (isolation #339) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2478, samantha97 wrote:let's talk about umlaut
sure. i'll take a look at the wagons myself at some point soon
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2496 (isolation #340) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Datisi »

samantha, why are koto and infinity town
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2499 (isolation #341) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Datisi »

i don't do second hand meta myself, sorry
if you have an actual case i'm willing to read it

why is that *that* town indicative for mom/koto?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2502 (isolation #342) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Datisi »

is speaking to me

i'm pretending to know how to play this game and i keep arriving at infinity and outworld being scum
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2505 (isolation #343) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2504, LlamaFluff wrote:If OW is town like I still think he is, will try and visit that tonight and solve it either way, I think that actually is heavy
townpoints
for Luca/Dats because it means they would have been at the last minute trying to change from unknown town to VT. I think
scum
is a bit more willing to make that move in light on Rathe having been town.
is one of these a typo or...?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2639 (isolation #344) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2629, Koto wrote:Would you guys rather brutally execute Iconeum or Datisi?
why is nobody asking why this post got made in the first place
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2642 (isolation #345) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by Datisi »

i mean i have a feeling we would be at that regardless, but maybe you're right that it wouldn't look like this idk

why is outworld town?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2645 (isolation #346) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2531, OutWorldER wrote:My limpool for today is {Samantha, S_S, Umlaut} in order of preference. Sam and S_S for reasons already stated and Umlaut because my TR's are on that wagon and I'm mostly null on that slot.
wasn't umlaut being voted by anya and samantha here

lmfao what
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2646 (isolation #347) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by Datisi »

i will have to read llama's posts in depth better when i wake up properly but i do remember seeing anya vote rathe and feeling like there was something wrong there (note for me for later)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2648 (isolation #348) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Datisi »

the way i keep looking at this game is i keep b preflipping outworld as scum in my head and drawing associates there and maybe i should stop doing that
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2649 (isolation #349) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2507, Luca Blight wrote:Right now the only player I TR with any confidence is Datisi
how the turntables

anyway another thing i have on my mind how you have this weird blocc of infinity/outworld/llama and maybe s_s and umlaut who seem to like. consistently townread each other, but the blocc as a whole seems lowkey guaranteed to have scum in it? which is making me hate this game bc someone is either pocketed, the scum really is as obvious as "townread both partners yeet", or i'm going wrong everywhere

ok gotta go pretend to pay attention to class, see ya in a few hours
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2650 (isolation #350) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:02 pm

Post by Datisi »

ico are you around? we need to talk

can you tell me your opinion on andres' and my
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2652 (isolation #351) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by Datisi »

i'm about to have another coffee, you wanna interaction?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2655 (isolation #352) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

ok let's break it down then
we're at this vc viewtopic.php?p=12690126#p12690126
llama and infinity are leading wagons, with infinity probably being the main one / the one that will go through

why is there suddenly a spike on rathe? and look at this
infinity wagon was {andre, datisi, luca, umlaut, ico}
rathe wagon was {infinity, llama, s_s, outworld,
luca
datisi
, anya, umlaut, samantha}

up until luca, there is *no overlap* between the infinity voters and the rathe voters.

the main question here is
why?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2657 (isolation #353) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:12 pm

Post by Datisi »

hold on i'm working out a post in my head, give me a bit
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2662 (isolation #354) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by Datisi »

ok so my ramble on "why isn't infinity dead"?

let's assume infinity town. why isn't she dead? why didn't scum push her through?

you could argue "well bc scum was already on her" but i don't think that's right. who was on her, andre/me/luca/umlaut/ico. like out of those names, *maybe* umlaut is scum i feel. i don't think this is right.

so then what? there was a town!driven wagon on town!infinity, and then there was *another* town!driven wagon on rathe? for absolutely no reason? and scum was doing... *nothing*? lol. people that weren't on neither infinity nor rathe are... koto and rathe himself. i don't think this is likely either.

you could argue that both wagons were town-driven, and scum didn't care which one they got on. but late-joiners to rathe were outworld and anya, neither of who were on the infinity wagon. those didn't care to act earlier. scum who doesn't care which one goes through would probably vote infinity earlier on.

and like, i wanna compare this situation to the italiano wagon in 2195. it was day one, short amount of time till deadline, italiano was town, on some ~5 votes. the wagon was *relatively* pure (i was the only scum hardpushing him). do you know what my scumbuddies were doing? they were sitting on their asses doing absolutely nothing and pretending that italiano didn't exist. because they knew town will be forced into that yeet anyway, since short on time etc. and i feel like that rule *could* be generalized here, because why would scum be rushing to get onto a wagon? they don't have to. let town destroy themselves. so why was there *such* a goddamn rush to get rathe yeeted?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2663 (isolation #355) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:25 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2649, Datisi wrote:this weird blocc of infinity/outworld/llama and maybe s_s and umlaut who seem to like. consistently townread each other
like. i have a feeling eithe ri have this game completely ass-backwards or this pools is guaranteed i have multiple scum in it. because frankly, i find it very concerning these people all just so happen to be town on like, most if not all other members of this blocc?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2665 (isolation #356) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:26 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2663, Datisi wrote:i have a feeling either i have this game completely ass-backwards or this pools is guaranteed to have multiple scum in it.
i cannot spell today
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2666 (isolation #357) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:27 pm

Post by Datisi »

pool*
sigh

infinity/outworld would also fit my tinfoil of "outowrorld is scum panic-lurking when his buddy(ies) were being wagoned but is right there when rathe needs support to die"
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2668 (isolation #358) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:29 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2661, Iconeum wrote:you thinking those were scum/scum wagons?
i did think llama/infinity interactions were clearing but i genuinely would not be surprised if this were the case.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2670 (isolation #359) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:31 pm

Post by Datisi »

why was andres silenced?

you can argue it was to frame infinity but why is literally nobody looking in her direction then?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2672 (isolation #360) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:31 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2669, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2663, Datisi wrote:
In post 2649, Datisi wrote:this weird blocc of infinity/outworld/llama and maybe s_s and umlaut who seem to like. consistently townread each other
like. i have a feeling eithe ri have this game completely ass-backwards or this pools is guaranteed i have multiple scum in it. because frankly, i find it very concerning these people all just so happen to be town on like, most if not all other members of this blocc?
i mean, if you take away my townreads this is pretty close to my PoE
is this saying that you have multiple townreads in this pool, or that you agree with those slots being low-ish/poe?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2674 (isolation #361) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:37 pm

Post by Datisi »

if i were any braver i'd say all scum is in {infinity, outworld, anya, llama} but like. eh.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2675 (isolation #362) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:37 pm

Post by Datisi »

ico what do you think of luca?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2676 (isolation #363) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:40 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2531, OutWorldER wrote:My limpool for today is {Samantha, S_S, Umlaut} in order of preference. Sam and S_S for reasons already stated and Umlaut because my TR's are on that wagon and I'm mostly null on that slot.
i'm rereading and again. *how* is this something that comes from a town mindset. like the main driver of the umlaut wagon is his strongest scumread. how is this anything other than an ass-pull??
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2680 (isolation #364) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:47 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2678, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2675, Datisi wrote:ico what do you think of luca?
better then day 1

prob town

still townreading you

how's your paranoia of me on this day? :)
i'm trying to work on it as we speak lol
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2682 (isolation #365) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:52 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2679, Koto wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2662, Datisi wrote:ok so my ramble on "why isn't infinity dead"?

let's assume infinity town. why isn't she dead? why didn't scum push her through?

you could argue "well bc scum was already on her" but i don't think that's right. who was on her, andre/me/luca/umlaut/ico. like out of those names, *maybe* umlaut is scum i feel. i don't think this is right.

so then what? there was a town!driven wagon on town!infinity, and then there was *another* town!driven wagon on rathe? for absolutely no reason? and scum was doing... *nothing*? lol. people that weren't on neither infinity nor rathe are... koto and rathe himself. i don't think this is likely either.

you could argue that both wagons were town-driven, and scum didn't care which one they got on. but late-joiners to rathe were outworld and anya, neither of who were on the infinity wagon. those didn't care to act earlier. scum who doesn't care which one goes through would probably vote infinity earlier on.

and like, i wanna compare this situation to the italiano wagon in 2195. it was day one, short amount of time till deadline, italiano was town, on some ~5 votes. the wagon was *relatively* pure (i was the only scum hardpushing him). do you know what my scumbuddies were doing? they were sitting on their asses doing absolutely nothing and pretending that italiano didn't exist. because they knew town will be forced into that yeet anyway, since short on time etc. and i feel like that rule *could* be generalized here, because why would scum be rushing to get onto a wagon? they don't have to. let town destroy themselves. so why was there *such* a goddamn rush to get rathe yeeted?

You forget, that for mafia it is a good idea to change wagon from town to town in last minute. It causes chaos. Chaos is good for mafia.
not necessarily. if a town yeet is secured, they don't have incentive to start another wagon. it's ~effort~ for no particular gain, and scum generally doesn't effort for the hell of it.

besides, we could easily argue infinity is a *better* day 1 yeet for scum than rathe. unless scum specifically knew rathe is a power role (and they had no way of knowing so), yeeting infinity is better because she seems like a stronger / more influential player than rathe.

do you think that is what's happened? do you think both infinity and rathe are town and scum was jumping around for the hell of it? if yes, then why aren't you pushing the leaders of the rathe wagon? if no, why are you throwing out theory for the sake of throwing it without trying to prove me wrong?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2683 (isolation #366) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:55 pm

Post by Datisi »

like koto from town!you pov, there was scum on both wagons. and the first 4 people that voted for rathe were *not* on the infinity wagon. how is the best you get from that "scum can change wagons from town to town last minute lol"?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2684 (isolation #367) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:56 pm

Post by Datisi »

or like, from town!you pov, all 3 scum were on at least one of the wagons.*
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2687 (isolation #368) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:02 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2681, Luca Blight wrote:Datisi, thoughts on Llama's case on Anya?
i think it potentially has merit. anya was acting decently weird around the infinity/outworld wagons imho.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2688 (isolation #369) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:11 pm

Post by Datisi »

i still want to vote infinity

i just *don't understand* what in the everloving fuck was happening near eod1 if infinity is town

scum doesn't give a shit to ~spew chaos~ if they don't have to. like they just don't. occam's. path of least resistance.

if infinity is town... i'd assume multiple scum on her wagon. andres/datisi/luca/ico/umlaut. like ~2 here. luca/umlaut? does that make any sense?

because we know rathe is town. and if infinity is also town, i just don't see such a huge spike on rathe, unless scum was already pushing infinity, and town *just so happened* to suddently get immense levels of bloodlust for rathe.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2689 (isolation #370) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:12 pm

Post by Datisi »

~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2690 (isolation #371) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:15 pm

Post by Datisi »

if infinity!scum, partners are {outworld, anya, llama}, with {luca/samantha/mmmaybe umlaut} being "in case of emergency, break glass" partners

if infinity!town... god i'm gonna have a nice convo with luca ahahahahah
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2691 (isolation #372) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:16 pm

Post by Datisi »

someone please reality check me if this makes sense or if my chronic lack of sleep and crippling caffeine addiction have finally gotten the better of me
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2694 (isolation #373) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:18 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2690, Datisi wrote:if infinity!scum, partners are {outworld, anya, llama}, with {luca/samantha/mmmaybe umlaut} being "in case of emergency, break glass" partners
with llama/anya being probably not partnered but don't quote me on that
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2696 (isolation #374) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:19 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2693, Luca Blight wrote:If infinity flips Town you’ll scumread me?
maybe

i need to think about if my "if infinity and rathe are both town, and with such a rush to get rathe over the finish line, that means there was already mutliple scum on infinity" read makes any sense

if it does, then yeah you/umlaut is probably where i look after infinity town!flip
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2698 (isolation #375) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:27 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2696, Datisi wrote:i need to think about if my "if infinity and rathe are both town, and with such a rush to get rathe over the finish line, that means there was already mutliple scum on infinity" read makes any sense
i think? it does?

because if (1) infinity is town and (2) her wagon is mostly pure, then scum either doesn't bother with a counterwagon and just sits on their asses (likely) or actually pushes her through (a bit less likely).

i don't think they start a brand new wagon. and this is an interesting situation because the first 4 voters on rathe *do not overlap* with infinity voters. which is why i'm ~somewhat okay with saying this.

of course, if rathe/infinity both town, the overlaps are me/luca, and well i'm not scum...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2701 (isolation #376) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:28 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2699, Luca Blight wrote:I think you’re putting too much stock in the wagonomics - it should supplement scum hunting but not be the basis of it imo, as it is possible for scum and town to act unpredictably in such instances. What we really need is a scum flip before we can make real sense of the wagons or draw any hard conclusions from them
sure. but also the main and loudest person who would agree with this got their brains blown out last night.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2702 (isolation #377) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:31 pm

Post by Datisi »

maybe i'm projecting because i just walked out of a scumgame where we left andres alive as long as he was loud and *wrong*, but the moment we sensed he was about to get onto the right track, we made sure he shut the fuck up. but like. i'm gonna have a hard time ignoring this.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2704 (isolation #378) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:34 pm

Post by Datisi »

yes i know

and the fact that (1) they make sense (2) he was a loud proponent of me/you/luca townblocc and against whatever the fuck is happening on the other blocc and (3) he's d e a d

is making me think these arguments are worth repeating
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2707 (isolation #379) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:37 pm

Post by Datisi »

there are reasons why town can quickhammer town

infinity being magically saved by the gamestate is worth looking into more than the derphammer imo
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2714 (isolation #380) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:11 am

Post by Datisi »

mr blight, how may i interest you in an infinity vote?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2716 (isolation #381) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:37 am

Post by Datisi »

infinity is execution bait???
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2717 (isolation #382) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:38 am

Post by Datisi »

koto, can you stop talking about vague theories and say what you think is actually happening?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2718 (isolation #383) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:40 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2715, Koto wrote:There is a lot of gain in change wagon from brutal execution bait town -> town. It sets up a good misbrutal-execution for next day
like, if you think this is happening, who is scum then? me?

if yes, why aren't you voting me? if no, why are you theory arguing something you don't believe in the first place?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2726 (isolation #384) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:58 am

Post by Datisi »

do you have reasons to think infinity is town?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2730 (isolation #385) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:20 am

Post by Datisi »

oops
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2736 (isolation #386) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:24 am

Post by Datisi »

why *are* you going after infinity though

like you seemed to townread her somewhat and wanted me to look at anya?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2737 (isolation #387) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:25 am

Post by Datisi »

nooo luca :(
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2742 (isolation #388) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:29 am

Post by Datisi »

then why are you making me sad now </3
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2748 (isolation #389) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:35 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2745, Luca Blight wrote:I liked Infinity’s change of heart on Llama late D1

But she is still coasting on that sr a bit so idk
didn't infinity say she's no longer scumreading llama and is now voting umlaut?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2754 (isolation #390) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:42 am

Post by Datisi »

luca did you roll scum again ;_;
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2756 (isolation #391) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:43 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm getting paranoia over being sheeped
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2759 (isolation #392) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:46 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2758, Luca Blight wrote:And don’t literally ask me again and again to join the wagon if you don’t want to be sheeped lol
shhh
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2760 (isolation #393) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:46 am

Post by Datisi »

"luca is doing what i repeatedly asked him to do... must be scum..."
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2766 (isolation #394) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:51 am

Post by Datisi »

how sad is it to be townread for this idiocy lmao
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2769 (isolation #395) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:54 am

Post by Datisi »

10 mafiascum bucks that ico/luca are scum/scum and i am truly utter shite at this game
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2797 (isolation #396) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2784, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2688, Datisi wrote:if infinity is town... i'd assume multiple scum on her wagon.
Walk me through this? I'm not sure why scum wouldn't necessarily switch from llama to rathe for example. But that would make llama town. Sigh

like if you're town you, should've died.

if your wagon is mostly townie, then scum can either push you over the edge, or wait around until the town does that. like those are the two likely options imo. and the fact that the third option happened? sudden lolwagon on rathe?
and with minimal voter overlap?
like come on. you're never gonna sell me on "scum would rather execute town!rathe than town!infinity" that's bullshit. rathe had zero influence over anything. especially if they can late-join your wagon then push the main wagoners tomorrow.

like, if you flip town, the only explanation i can come up with is "scum was *already* pushing town!infinity and rathe-wagon was a town-motivated counterwagon". because nothing makes any sense otherwise. if you're town, where is scum?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2799 (isolation #397) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Datisi »

"oops it's deadline i hate this wagon but deadline lol here goes vote: infnity"

damn so difficult
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2801 (isolation #398) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm not sure what you're arguing? that the whole scumteam was pretend-townreading you and that's why they didn't wanna vote you?

if llama is scum, don't you think even greater chance you just die? (esp if you think the wagon that *was* on you is townie?) like argument from deadline would work fine. you're a much more dangerous town than rathe. this doesn't make sense.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2802 (isolation #399) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:14 am

Post by Datisi »

and infinity/andres would be a huge distraction today if you're t/t which scum would love. like... this doesn't make sense...
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”