Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Zyla »

Hello everyone! This is gonna be my only post today, as I'm on the road (passenger, dw), but I look forward to a good game!

VOTE: ssbm_kyouko there's no kyōko in melee... who are you??
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Zyla »

... I had a lot to catch up on, so here are two separate walls rather than a really big one
In post 13, Shrek wrote:we're all anime girls on the inside though
I wanna be a cute anime girl, so I'll agree with this
In post 77, T3 wrote:
In post 76, T3 wrote:That doesn't make your read any less fabricated lol
Talking to koba/taco.
Don't you mean... Tacoba? Eh? (I'll show myself out)
In post 89, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 49, Zyla wrote:VOTE: ssbm_kyouko there's no kyōko in melee... who are you??
When I played I dual mained Falco/Link
Smh, it's always Falco..
In post 112, T3 wrote:
In post 111, Shrek wrote:@T3 how do i know youre not an anime girl posing as someone with no profile picture
I have a weird thing about not wanting avatars than I can neither explain nor defend expect that it's an aesthetic.
Even his discord has the solid color avatar that blends into the dark mode background
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 141, Dwlee99 wrote:Petition to turboelim Shrek
Write up a good length post on why (with citations) and I might consider it
In post 175, Shrek wrote:my thought process behind this soft is that my role is not a power role and it will not hurt town that much if i get nightkilled for saying it. and claiming in the day and having more avenues looked at would be more beneficial than just focusing on me for the rest of it.
I assume that you mean that it's a
weak
power role? Or do you mean passive vs active type thing?
Either way, it's most likely better to wait until later in the day. If the thread runs out of discussion topics and you still think you need to claim, go for it, but right now it's almost
too
energetic, lol
In post 205, Salsabil Faria wrote:
[To everyone, is this color readable to you?]
Ye, thanks for asking
In post 241, LuciferMorningStar wrote:
In post 227, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 217, LuciferMorningStar wrote:what's with the votes? Are they purely for meme purposes. I do not see the point in voting anyone on Day 1 after there have been no night actions performed. So I will not partake in any voting until Day 2 (if the Mafia doesn't kill me).
No, not meme purposes.

You'll place your vote on who you think is suspicious, then the conversation/argument will be going on about the vote or around the wagon, that's the way scumhunting happens here.

Not placing any vote on day 1 is suspicious + we have to eliminate someone in Day 1 and will use the flip info on Day 2.
So you're calling me suspicious because I don't want to risk lynching a town member? Which seems to be the case most of the time with these Day 1 lynches, based on the other games I've looked at. Out of the 5 players that have been voted I only have a high suspicion on one of them. I highly doubt either Taco or Salsabil are Mafia. I could say that placing a random vote on day 1 is suspicious and that the players placing votes are doing so to show themselves off as a confident
Town
member and draw attention off themselves. And seeing as there is no probable cause to most of the votes made so far, I will not partake.
Basically, we have a set amount of miseliminations (elims that land on town) before we lose the game. Half of the time, a no-elim reduces the amount of miselims we have left by one (same as a miselim does), so it's better to eliminate someone and have a
chance
of getting scum then to just avoid elimination altogether
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Zyla »

I've only done my first readthrough, and there are enough people here that it's gonna be hard for me to get any reads just off of that, I'm looking through ISOs now
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Zyla »

Dwlee99 - leaning scum on
In post 127, Dwlee99 wrote:Tris we are town block now. Okay?
What makes Tris or you towny?
In post 171, Dwlee99 wrote:My reasoning is all there Shrek.
... Just to clarify, is this a joke?
In post 193, Dwlee99 wrote:Bad ISO
At the time that you posted this, Pav had two posts, and the first few posts in a game tend to be joking, so how is this enough to be a bad ISO?

Pav - slight town-lean, no particular posts stood out

Salsabil is mostly null with a slight town-lean, but then there's this post.
In post 296, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 288, Taco Hemingway wrote:Stop defending your shit logic with shutdowns and instead ellaborate on it or acknowledge its flawed.
And i asked you what the definition of omgus is. Answer it.
I'll do what I want to do, you don't owe me.

Can't believe you're using LAMIST card rn!! So much for playing several games....
I'm not sure what about this particularly fits LAMIST, could you elaborate?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 314, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Zyla
If you were town I don't think you miss literally the next post where I say what about their ISO I didn't like. You selectively quoted it to make it seem like you had more of a point than you did.
You mean , where you mention Pav's first two posts, which were obvious jokes? Like I mentioned in that same sentence?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Zyla »

Seansie seems aggressive but not antagonistic, which is good, definitely town-lean

Shrek - Null
In post 239, Shrek wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 235, Pavowski wrote:Okay, inasmuch as we can learn anything useful early in the game (I'm dubious, but okay) it's hard not to look with a suspicious eye on everybody going hard at each other right out of the gate.

That list for me right now includes:
Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably
In post 147, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 146, Shrek wrote:why would you turboelim me

that's not a very nice thing to do
Why me = fry me. Caught em
is interesting but then
In post 175, Shrek wrote:my thought process behind this soft is that my role is not a power role and it will not hurt town that much if i get nightkilled for saying it. and claiming in the day and having more avenues looked at would be more beneficial than just focusing on me for the rest of it.
is a weird counter. "I'm not a big deal but I'm kind of a big deal?" sounds like "hey town don't eliminate me but also mafia don't NK me." Which is a pretty good place for scum to hang out.

isnt that what most people want though. to not be killed
Irl, yeah, probably. But this is a game, and the second town wins we get magically resurrected and live happily ever after. As town, my focus isn't to stay alive (unless I have a really useful power role), my focus is to get information so that town can locate the people or creatures targeting our livelihoods.

Kyouko - null

T3 - Null, as usual, I have a hard time reading you T3. Let's hope I get better at that over the course of this game
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Zyla »

Taco - Null Scum. I do get aggressive plays, but they feel more antagonistic than anything, which for me usually just results in emotional arguments rather than logical ones

Titus - Null Scum
In post 304, Titus wrote:
In post 303, Seanzie wrote:Zyla, your two wallposts are devoid of actual takes. Can you please give thoughts on any people/interactions that have happened thus far?
I like and agree with this post.
This post
would
be fine, but it's the third one you've made, and the second of my wallposts had more actual game stuff than your ISO. Come back to me once you've given
your
thoughts on people and interaction.

Tris - Null
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Zyla »

I personally don't feel that that answered my question.
How is an ISO of two joking posts enough to give a scum read
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 323, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 194, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay I'm kind of trolling: so is LAMIST and then is a bad reaction to something which doesn't comment on 100 posts that had happened between his first and second posts.
This is how
How does the fact that they are joke posts factor in? Do you still feel that they're important?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Zyla »

oh, VC reminds me VOTE: Dwlee99
The fact that your vote felt OMGUS is bad enough, but I don't like how much you're making me spell out the question without just asking me to elaborate on the question.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 340, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 326, Zyla wrote:
In post 323, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 194, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay I'm kind of trolling: so is LAMIST and then is a bad reaction to something which doesn't comment on 100 posts that had happened between his first and second posts.
This is how
How does the fact that they are joke posts factor in? Do you still feel that they're important?
It doesn't help because of how late the second one is, when there was plenty of time for Pav to react to anything that had actually happened.
Do you still feel that they're important?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 353, Dwlee99 wrote:I just don't think Zyla is doing anything special here, just giving very generic analysis of some of the posts, and it doesn't feel like real solving (like the point to Titus was "null scum get back to me when you actually do a content") when Titus pointed out the first two walls didn't have content in a way that feels off-puttingly defensive.
Well, yeah, it's not anything special, it's just playing the game. And while I can understand it feeling defensive that I scum read Titus for that, I'd like to think that if I saw someone call someone out for not having any good reads I'd scum read it regardless of if the read was on me.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Zyla »

That doesn't make sense to me Dwlee. As scum, my reads would still be important to me, someone who looks scummy I can make a case on and get a mis-elim. Someone who looks extra towny I would have to watch out for, and have them as a NK since I can't turn town against them.

Forgetting to type 7-13 characters (plus a name) isn't scum or town, that's just human
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 368, Taco Hemingway wrote:I'd like Zyla to check in and interact first before I do reveal my thought process wrt this so that it can't just be copied. I do have you higher than Zyla atm, and Zyla could fall off but I don't think this thunderdome is useful because based on the arguments I'm reading it looks like semantics/personality clash. Similar to why Zyla said they scumlean me. I understand it because I've encountered it so much. If I'm misreading Zyla I'm confident that it will become obvious in the coming interactions, or at least down the line so I'm fine giving my read a little faith at this point.
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying you want me to interact with
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Zyla »

Well, first there's which feels LAMIST-ish, and shares nothing on why Tris is town or should think of Dwlee as such

I don't understand the logic behind two joking posts being reason that someone's scummy

And when I brought those things up as a reason that I read him as scummy so far, instant OMGUS vote
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Zyla »

Which I just noticed that last post falls on my favorite number
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Zyla »

An ISO is what it's called when you view one person's posts in 'isolation'
At the bottom, there's something that says "Display posts by user: ", just change that to the user you want to view and click go
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Zyla »

In post 410, Seanzie wrote:ISO stands for In Search Of, but I actually like to think of it as ISOlation. It is when you only look at one person's posts (so you look at them in ISOlation). If you look at someone's post, at the top left right next to the post # you should see (ISO). This is a link. If you click on it, it will open up a thing where you can see only that person's posts.

So Taco asking you to ISO Ssbm a little bit ago means they were asking you to read through their ISO and give thoughts. Most people's ISOs are much easier to read than the whole game, for obvious reasons.
Wait
What
? I thought it was just ISOlation
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Zyla »

In post 420, Taco Hemingway wrote: this is OGI please don't request stuff like this
What's OGI?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:54 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 436, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Snipped: , , , and quoted without comment
VOTE: Zyla
Ok, I'm a little confused here, why'd you quote those posts? Did you have any questions or comments about them?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 516, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 483, Zyla wrote:
In post 436, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Snipped: , , , and quoted without comment
VOTE: Zyla
Ok, I'm a little confused here, why'd you quote those posts? Did you have any questions or comments about them?
Are you still confused after reading the next post or two where I explained?
I don't see what you're referring to as an explanation, the closest thing I saw was "zyla's catchup compels me [to vote her]"
As for the two posts that you quoted, I was easing into the game, starting with my least serious posts and working up. Do you have any thoughts on the other posts I've made?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Zyla »

Dwlee, I'm curious, apart from me, who do you think could be scum?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Zyla »

Lmao, do you have any reads other than me?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Zyla »

Nothing, it's just interesting that you don't have even one of them just slightly higher on your possibilities list
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Zyla »

In post 572, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 523, Seanzie wrote:
In post 522, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Spoiler: non-relevant parts of the post I'm quoting
In post 512, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 509, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 451, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 437, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 274, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 257, Pavowski wrote:
In post 245, Taco Hemingway wrote:Ah fuck it i was waiting on salsa to actually pull themselves deeper into the moonlogic they have developed on me because it doesnt feel genuine at all coming from them like they pulled out the meta of another player to say im scum when i literally was in that game as scum as well as played against them as scum too.
If I'm scum here I'm not trying to spew everyone who attakcs me as town. As town idgaf bc i dont have an agenda.
Shrek stating they were from more survivor oriented games makes sense for their reaction being more pacifying as i understand that survivor and such relies on making friends not enemies.

@Pavowski what do you think of Salsa thus far?
VOTE: Salsa
Seems to be tunneling on you. Feels early for that to me, but then apparently you two have history playing against (or with, or whatever) one another so maybe they spotted something that trips their radar?
I.am.tunneling.them.... I'll only believe them when I see the green flip.
Was going to finish catching up before commenting on this. Think I'm looking at projecting scum rn, but zyla's catchup compels me
You meant me by
projecting scum
ig?

But I don't understand the connection between me and
Zyla
here.
Yes, I mean you. I haven't noticed a connection between you and Zyla
What did you mean by this then:
Think I'm looking at projecting scum rn, but zyla's catchup compels me
??

In , you voted her but quoting my posts??
See - I had intended to reply to you during a catchup post but when I saw Zyla's 301/302 I felt compelled to vote right away. I was up late last night and forgot to explain what I meant by projecting. It's in my post responding to Pavowski's read list.
In post 519, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 518, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 515, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 514, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Faria I think tunnels like this (the bolded) as scum here and is projecting her own scumplay into her scumread on Taco. Using the aggressive style as safe haven to deflect any scumreads. Think "how could I possibly be scum, it would be so bad for scum to tunnel and draw this much attention to themselves"
Why don't you vote me then?
Zyla claimed scum already, you're a read
:?: :?: :?:
What ckaim???

and
Can you explain your read on Zyla a bit more? So far from what I can tell, you naked voted her after quoting those two posts, and now you're just saying Zyla claimed scum, and quoting those two posts without further explanation. I agree those posts were a rocky way to enter the game, but I'm not seeing enough from you in regards to Zyla to tell if your push is genuine or not.
I'm not going to line-by-line explain the obvious here. 14 pages into the game and her catchup has nothing to indicate there is a townie thought going through her head as she read the game.
Being that it was 14 pages, it was a lot to take in, and I was having trouble making reads just off that one readthrough. Which is why I read it again and went back through with ISOs
(, , and )
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:18 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 590, LuciferMorningStar wrote:I didn't insult anyone, saying "what an absolute fucking joke mate" is not an insult.
It comes pretty close to it, but "I have a life even if you don't" feels like the worse part of that post to me.
590, Luci wrote:It's pretty scummy of you to suggest lynching us for the sole reason of us just being quiet, apparently. That is a very bad decision which has a very high chance of mislynching town. How do you know I'm not an important
Town
power role? You shouldn't just randomly lynch people on day 1 when no night actions have been performed. I don't see why I'm scummy because I don't want to vote or lynch D1. I just think its silly. Pretty much all of the games I've looked at on here, town always gets mislynched on day 1. I don't even think you should be able to vote on Day 1 and I personally prefer games which start at night, but that's just me. I don't know how people play here, as I've only ever played forum Mafia on SC2Mafia.
I touched on this in , but we have a certain amount of mis-elims possible, and with an odd number of people, a no-lim is going to reduce that number by one, so we end up giving up a
possible
scum elimination and scum gets their NK as normal. Also, starting in the night phase just seems kind of cruel to whoever gets killed, since they don't get a chance to play
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 570, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 565, Zyla wrote:Nothing, it's just interesting that you don't have even one of them just slightly higher on your possibilities list
What?
It seems odd to me that apparently you view all 5 of those as equally scummy
In post 579, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 562, Dwlee99 wrote:Idk Lucifer/pav/Galaxis/salsa?/t3
All LHF players :lol:

Strong players can't be scum? Or you're scared to face them? :wink:
What's LHF?
In post 629, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 626, Seanzie wrote:I agree it is an awkward interaction, but I don't see it as necessarily scummy. Idk Zyla as a player, but them asking you if you have any reads other than them right after you listed scum suspects seems weird in a way that I can't attribute as being AI. Like, what is the scum motive there? It looks like they're just confused. If I had to prescribe scumminess, I'd say they were nervous and just straight-up flubbed, but again that is IF I had to prescribe it, I don't see anything that truly suggests that. How are you interpreting that interaction?

Aside from this, what other things do you find scummy there? I didn't like Zyla's first two posts, but I thought their posts after that looked reasonably good. Since I'm finding most people scummy in this game, the least scummy of the bunch ends up at the top of the list.
She was trying to shade me for my scum pool being "too big" it looks like and also just completely flubbed out of there when I questioned what she was trying to say. Like what does "it's just interesting that you don't have even one of them just slightly higher on your possibilities list" mean? I didn't put them in any real order, and I obviously think she is the scummiest so her comment doesn't make sense.

The other things I found scummy were that her first reads list had me as scum for very bad reasons, including missing the next post in the thread where I had explained something. She also accused me of OMGUSing her and then OMGUS'd me but only after she remembered she was supposed to vote by the vote count.
I can understand having a large scum pool, after all, with possible exceptions for power role stuff, everyone in this game except for me could be town. I just don't follow how you can have over a third of the game as equally scummy.
I didn't 'miss the next post', I just didn't feel that it was sufficient, so I asked you to explain more
Also, my vote on you wasn't OMGUS, I was making a case on you, and the way you were reacting to it wasn't making me feel you were town. The vote count reminded me that I hadn't yet switched my vote, which I had been planning to do after I finished going through ISOs
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Zyla »

Seanzie, one question about , what makes T3 towny to you? He almost always reads null to me, so I'd love to hear how you're formulating your read
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 634, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 631, Zyla wrote:It seems odd to me that apparently you view all 5 of those as equally scummy
I didn't say nor imply nor anything that. You asked who I thought could be scum other than you, I gave you 5 names and even put a question mark next to one. That you think I was saying that I scumread them equally makes me think you weren't really trying to get anything out of your question i.e. you're not trying to sort me i.e you're scum.
I suppose my question wasn't quite clear enough in that case. I was meaning to ask who you thought the scummiest person in the game (other than me) was. I hadn't realized that you didn't interpret it that way, which is why I responded as such.
I didn't 'miss the next post', I just didn't feel that it was sufficient, so I asked you to explain more
Also, my vote on you wasn't OMGUS, I was making a case on you, and the way you were reacting to it wasn't making me feel you were town. The vote count reminded me that I hadn't yet switched my vote, which I had been planning to do after I finished going through ISOs
You didn't ask me to explain more.
I didn't use those exact words in , true. And I could've worded it better initially, but I think that was clear enough to show that I was meaning for you to elaborate
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Zyla »

Looking back through our combined ISO, I actually do like Dwlee's responses in and , I can give them some town points for those two
In post 361, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 359, Zyla wrote:Well, yeah, it's not anything special, it's just playing the game. And while I can understand it feeling defensive that I scum read Titus for that,
I'd like to think that if I saw someone call someone out for not having any good reads I'd scum read it regardless of if the read was on me
Why is the bolded scummy?
Also, I noticed I forgot to respond to this post. I honestly don't know how I didn't notice that on a reread.
It was supposed to say "If I saw someone scum read someone for not having reads/analysis in their posts when they themselves don't have any yet, I would scum read it [..]"
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Zyla »

In post 602, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 529, Zyla wrote: I don't see what you're referring to as an explanation, the closest thing I saw was "zyla's catchup compels me [to vote her]"
As for the two posts that you quoted, I was easing into the game, starting with my least serious posts and working up. Do you have any thoughts on the other posts I've made?
I have a reply to this almost done on my pc from last night since there are a lot of quotes involved but I'm gonna continue catch up on mobile. Been stretched for time lately.
(Still waiting on this btw)
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Zyla »

In post 682, Seanzie wrote:2.) What does "agency captured" mean?
Policy Eliminated maybe?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 686, Seanzie wrote:Zyla, can you tell me about T3?
We were scumteam in my first newbie game, and he seems to be a bit more pro-town than that game, but he has admitted that he's trying to change his playstyle and go against his meta so while I'm definitely giving him some town points for it, it's not going to lock the slot for me. That being said, overall he's leaning null for me, and I can't explain more on that due to ongoing games.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Zyla »

In post 748, Titus wrote:Except for Galaxis, I feel everyone on the top two wagons is town.

If we could get some consolidation, that would be great.
Are you meaning the votes as of the last vote count? Currently it's 3 for pav, and 2 each for me and kyouko
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Zyla »

Consolidating votes seems like it would make sense at this point, so I thought I'd go through Pav and Kyouko's ISOs to see which one I'd vote, and uh...
In post 289, Pavowski wrote:And special mention: since Taco asked me about Salsa and I looked at their ISO, I'd say Salsa leans scum for what looks like hard tunneling.
In post 456, Pavowski wrote:
Town
Faria - Is overly aggressive on Taco, but I think that's because she saw something there she legitimately doesn't like. Feels like a scum misplay to go after somebody so hard so early.
I'm sorry, what? These were back to back, and you placed SF in opposite positions for the same reason. What's going on here?

VOTE: Pav
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 751, Pavowski wrote:
In post 750, Zyla wrote:Consolidating votes seems like it would make sense at this point, so I thought I'd go through Pav and Kyouko's ISOs to see which one I'd vote, and uh...
In post 289, Pavowski wrote:And special mention: since Taco asked me about Salsa and I looked at their ISO, I'd say Salsa leans scum for what looks like hard tunneling.
In post 456, Pavowski wrote:
Town
Faria - Is overly aggressive on Taco, but I think that's because she saw something there she legitimately doesn't like. Feels like a scum misplay to go after somebody so hard so early.
I'm sorry, what? These were back to back, and you placed SF in opposite positions for the same reason. What's going on here?

VOTE: Pav
There's almost 200 posts in between those, hardly back to back. Faria's push felt scummy at first but upon further reflection I thought it was townier. Note I said it felt like a scum misplay for her to tunnel like that, but now that I see more of Faria, I don't think she's misplaying, I think that's just her style. We're allowed to change our reads, right?

Also, around that time you were townreading me in 308. But then ... we're allowed to change our reads, right?

Your vote feels opportunistic.
I wasn't paying attention to the post numbers tbh, I'll try and pay more attention to that when ISOing in the future

In post 769, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 308, Zyla wrote:Dwlee99 - leaning scum on
In post 127, Dwlee99 wrote:Tris we are town block now. Okay?
What makes Tris or you towny?
In post 171, Dwlee99 wrote:My reasoning is all there Shrek.
... Just to clarify, is this a joke?
In post 193, Dwlee99 wrote:Bad ISO
At the time that you posted this, Pav had two posts, and the first few posts in a game tend to be joking, so how is this enough to be a bad ISO?

Pav - slight town-lean, no particular posts stood out

Salsabil is mostly null with a slight town-lean, but then there's this post.
In post 296, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 288, Taco Hemingway wrote:Stop defending your shit logic with shutdowns and instead ellaborate on it or acknowledge its flawed.
And i asked you what the definition of omgus is. Answer it.
I'll do what I want to do, you don't owe me.

Can't believe you're using LAMIST card rn!! So much for playing several games....
I'm not sure what about this particularly fits LAMIST, could you elaborate?
DWLee - I think the manner in which you SR DWLee is similar to how he was SRing Pav, which from a town POV is not a reason to be SRing someone (for doing the same thing you are doing). You seem to have seen a couple of posts you took issue with and ignored the rest. scumreading him off of a few small posts while at the same time claiming it is scummy for him to SR pav off of such a small ISO.
I don't quite understand this, my main issue was that he was specifically using posts that - at least to me - were clearly jokes for his read, and afaik, none of the posts I had mentioned were joking in nature
Pav - If there are no posts that stand out then why is he a townlean?
Mostly gut, but also by standing out I meant posts that stood out for me to comment on
In post 316, Zyla wrote:Seansie seems aggressive but not antagonistic, which is good, definitely town-lean

Shrek - Null
In post 239, Shrek wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 235, Pavowski wrote:Okay, inasmuch as we can learn anything useful early in the game (I'm dubious, but okay) it's hard not to look with a suspicious eye on everybody going hard at each other right out of the gate.

That list for me right now includes:
Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably
In post 147, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 146, Shrek wrote:why would you turboelim me

that's not a very nice thing to do
Why me = fry me. Caught em
is interesting but then
is a weird counter. "I'm not a big deal but I'm kind of a big deal?" sounds like "hey town don't eliminate me but also mafia don't NK me." Which is a pretty good place for scum to hang out.

isnt that what most people want though. to not be killed
Irl, yeah, probably. But this is a game, and the second town wins we get magically resurrected and live happily ever after. As town, my focus isn't to stay alive (unless I have a really useful power role), my focus is to get information so that town can locate the people or creatures targeting our livelihoods.

Kyouko - null

T3 - Null, as usual, I have a hard time reading you T3. Let's hope I get better at that over the course of this game
Null reads: T3 I can understand as he is generally difficult to read - but Shrek has had a lot to say already, enough so that I feel like "null" warrants an explanation. Myself, I hadn't really picked up yet, and it's hard to see what I'm referencing in my posts I think. But nobody is really asking me about it.
The null for Shrek just means that I'm reading him both ways and neither is winning over the other
In post 317, Zyla wrote:Taco - Null Scum. I do get aggressive plays, but they feel more antagonistic than anything, which for me usually just results in emotional arguments rather than logical ones

Titus - Null Scum
In post 304, Titus wrote:
In post 303, Seanzie wrote:Zyla, your two wallposts are devoid of actual takes. Can you please give thoughts on any people/interactions that have happened thus far?
I like and agree with this post.
This post
would
be fine,
but it's the third one you've made, and the second of my wallposts had more actual game stuff than your ISO
. Come back to me once you've given
your
thoughts on people and interaction.

Tris - Null
Titus - The Titus Nullscum is also hypocritical, like with DWLee, and the latter half is just gross. Discrediting instead of addressing Titus/Seanzie concerns, which happen to be related to the same reason DWLee and I are voting you in the first place. So rather than addressing either accusation or even Seanzie, one of your Townreads' questions about it, you're subtly avoiding by replying to and discrediting Titus rather than Seanzie.
Seanzie was asking for more information on my reads, and I was already in the process of posting them. In I felt that he was considering my posts close enough to an answer, so I didn't directly bring it up. I brought up Titus' post because I felt it was hypocritical, as they hadn't posted much yet either.
Tris - as for Tris, she seems to not really be here still, so this is fine for the time in the game it was posted. What do you think of her now?
Not looking good tbh
In post 373, Zyla wrote:Well, first there's which feels LAMIST-ish, and shares nothing on why Tris is town or should think of Dwlee as such

I don't understand the logic behind two joking posts being reason that someone's scummy

And when I brought those things up as a reason that I read him as scummy so far, instant OMGUS vote
314 isn't OMGUS. Just because the person you're voting votes you back doesn't make it OMGUS. The vote is explained there and your immediate reaction to it in 315 is acceptance of the reasoning - by omission of denial. If you thought it was OMGUS you would have said it, but you clearly saw he had already answered the question you asked based on the reply you made. Furthermore, you mention the bolded:
In post 315, Zyla wrote:
In post 314, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Zyla
If you were town I don't think you miss literally the next post where I say what about their ISO I didn't like. You selectively quoted it to make it seem like you had more of a point than you did.
You mean , where you mention Pav's first two posts, which were obvious jokes?
Like I mentioned in that same sentence?
Here you're even admitting to having read the posts you selectively quoted around, as when you go back you see "the same sentence" is a reference to this (snipped):
In post 308, Zyla wrote:At the time that you posted this, Pav had two posts, and the first few posts in a game tend to be joking,
so how is this enough to be a bad ISO
?
The bolded above is the question that is already answered.

There is evidence here that shows that you not only did you see why DWLee was voting Pav - you tried to quote around it to frame his action in a poor light - and hypocritically you use DWLee's same reasoning, which he is scummy for in your eyes, to scumread other players (Titus, and to some extent Dwlee) whom you discredit (Titus)
I was specifically asking about the fact that they were jokes. As far as I'm concerned, the question was never answered until

In post 901, Taco Hemingway wrote:VOTE: Lucifer

where's the vig shot mate?
I feel like with the fact that we don't know the setup, for all we know the kill that went through
was
the vig (doctor, jailkeep, bulletproof town, etc)
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Zyla »

I can confirm that I'm neither scum nor have given up, I've just been a bit busier than expected

Though I will say that the way that Taco has been defending me this game seems kind of odd to me, I haven't really been acting as towny this game as they seem to think, so honestly, I would love to see them give actual reasons for why I'm town.
In post 1109, Taco Hemingway wrote:It's not helpful to do so before Zyla can present her own defense first and then I can build off that rather than giving her a defense and potentially end up shielding a scum for free.
To be clear, what is there left for me to defend myself on? As far as I can tell, I've answered everyone's expressed concerns on me to the best of my ability.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:40 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 1526, Shrek wrote:i was informed of cop when the game started bienfreunde
Are you claiming miller?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Zyla »

Also, since I didn't have a chance/reason to post it yesterday, I'm a 2-shot JK, I jailed Lucifer the first night, but not last night, so I'm unsure of why there wasn't a second body this morning if Lucifer is telling the truth
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1629 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:47 am

Post by Zyla »

ok? don't know what to tell you since it's the truth
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1632 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 1630, T3 wrote:Claims:
Even Night Traffic Analyst
2-shot Jailkeeper
My role which is conftown to Dwlee.
Even Night Gunsmith [CONFTOWN]
Vig
Granted, my role is very weak if I get a guilty but 5 prs in a 13 player game???
Note the amount of weakening modifiers, plus we don't know how many PRs the scum team has
In post 1631, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1627, Zyla wrote:Also, since I didn't have a chance/reason to post it yesterday, I'm a 2-shot JK, I jailed Lucifer the first night, but not last night, so I'm unsure of why there wasn't a second body this morning if Lucifer is telling the truth
This is a scum claim 100%
Town JK? Doubt
JKs the vigilante? Doubt
Town JK is explicitly normal, and used in NewD3, what's the problem with that?
And yes, Taco basically told him to kill me, and I wanted to make sure I could use both of my shots rather than one
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Zyla »

I was gonna retract it by the end of day but didn't get the chance
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1638 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:15 am

Post by Zyla »

Dwlee, why didn't you use your investigation role on me? You've been convinced I'm scum since hour 1
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:20 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 1637, T3 wrote:This is a scumslip if I've ever seen one.
Alright, explain to me. What reason would I, as scum, claim a PR when I'm not even in danger of being voted out? And why would I do it in my first game outside of newbie, I have no clue what would be a safe claim
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:22 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 1641, Taco Hemingway wrote:You were at risk of death and didnt claim JK lmak foh
I never got to where someone intended to hammer while I was at the computer. At least IMO, the fact that I was getting scumread was a good thing, since that makes me a mis-elim target, and thus not a night-kill target
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1649 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Zyla »

Hopefully someone can confirm my role tonight then

Otherwise, I say look at Titus and Taco
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1651 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 1648, Shrek wrote:will the replacement know if they were jailed or not?
they usually know who was targeted, so yes-ish
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1657 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:28 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 1650, Taco Hemingway wrote:You posted on d2. You knew that you targeted lucifer.

And the first thing you said wasn't to claim you jailed lucifer.

Where are your softs?
I was planning on using what was said about the lack of vig-kill, but the day ended too quickly
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1660 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:30 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 1653, Shrek wrote:jail me tonight then
I'd rather not jail someone with a power role, since that'll deny information
In post 1655, Shrek wrote:
In post 1652, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 1648, Shrek wrote:will the replacement know if they were jailed or not?
Nope. They'll just know who they targeted if they're legit town vig
no i mean will the person who replaced lucifer know if he was jailed n1/2 or whatever
They'll know who he targeted n1, and that that person didn't die
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1662 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:31 am

Post by Zyla »

In that case jailing you does nothing
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:45 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 1662, Zyla wrote:In that case jailing you does nothing
@Shrek, just to clarify, as I'm not a
Loud
JK, my target doesn't get informed of being jailed, which is hilarious when you think of it in universe, because how would you not know you got thrown in jail
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1673 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Zyla »

Pretty inconvenient if you ask me, hopefully lucifer's replacement comes and resolves this
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Zyla »

Problem with that, assume that there's even one scum outside of that, they'll be the one doing the nk so it doesn't get blocked
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Zyla »

Somehow I completely missed Shrek saying ENTA, now I'm confused
In post 1630, T3 wrote:Claims:
Shrek - Even Night Traffic Analyst
Zyla - 2-shot Jailkeeper
T3 - ??? Dwlee says Conftown
HEM - Even Night Gunsmith [CONFTOWN]
Luc - Vig
Where's Dwlee?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 1684, T3 wrote:Basically, Dwlee is a pr. I'm confirmed town to Dwlee independently of that. Dwlee isn't confirmed town to me but he mightas well be.
You claimed that 5 PRs was ridiculous in this game, and yet without me, according to you, there are still 5 PRs. That doesn't add up to me
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Zyla »

Also, your plan causes two townies to die overnight, Mafia NK and Vig NK
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 1689, Dwlee99 wrote:Except if someone dies and you flip town we know Kyo did the kill. Hmm we could rearrange the names maybe.
Why would Kyo do the kill if you're tracking them?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Zyla »

But that leaves Taco out of the equation, not confirmed town or scum, not jailed, and not killed
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1700 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Zyla »

Ohh, I forgot about that
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1707 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 1601, T3 wrote:My role is Combined X Y. The X part is a weak investigative with the potential for false innos. The Y part is a weak role that is almost always seen in town. Combined together if I get a guilty then scum get info.
Question about this. If you got a guilty, and scum got the info, wouldn't it make sense for you to give town the info as well?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 1706, T3 wrote:
In post 1701, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1699, T3 wrote:
In post 1695, Dwlee99 wrote:That's true t3. Uh also did I get rolecopped
?
In post 1692, Zyla wrote:
In post 1689, Dwlee99 wrote:Except if someone dies and you flip town we know Kyo did the kill. Hmm we could rearrange the names maybe.
Why would Kyo do the kill if you're
tracking
them?
lmao
I'm confused, what's this about?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Zyla »

I said the wrong word, but why would scum know you're a tracker?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Zyla »

We've already established I'm a JK, you even said that you believe it whether or not I was town
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 1714, Taco Hemingway wrote:(Its the only way i cam see why you want to rush it
Still doesn't make sense to me. Scum has info that town doesn't, either give scum a chance to talk and slip up like they're claiming I just did, or give us all the info so scum doesn't have an advantage. What good does a short day do?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 1716, Dwlee99 wrote:By you I meant you plural by which I mean you and your scum buddies.
Fair enough. I was looking over investigation roles in another tab and tracker was the latest one I saw so my mind was on that
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Zyla »

I mean, at this point, my thoughts are that it has to be Manatee + {Titus, Kyo}/{Dwlee, T3}

I don't like the fact that Dwlee and T3 are withholding information when it's apparently this critical, and they're only confirmed by one another (plus the fact that T3 thought 5 PRs was impossible while knowing about 5 PRs), which is why they're up there
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Zyla »

So if Titus flips in the night, green means T3, red means Kyo
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 1601, T3 wrote:My role is Combined X Y. The X part is a weak investigative with the potential for false innos. The Y part is a weak role that is almost always seen in town. Combined together if I get a guilty then scum get info.
In post 1722, T3 wrote:I'm not pr.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1725 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 1723, Dwlee99 wrote:What about Lucifer slot?
I'm hoping that he was telling the truth about his role, I don't see a reason for him to have fake claimed vig on the first day
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Zyla »

Why?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Zyla »

But then why say that you're the PR later on? I'm just confused at this point

Oh, yeah, I already know who I'm blocking depending on the flip
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Zyla »

This is only the second most cursed game I've played in. I was Jailkeeper in that one too xD
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (isolation #73) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 1798, Dwlee99 wrote:Zyla?
Titus did not perform the night kill last night unless they have a roleblocker. Anything on Kyo?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1821 (isolation #74) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 1819, Titus wrote:
In post 1815, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 1813, ChaosOmega wrote:Then he's a moron.
If you're not a vig, how did T3 die?
As a traitor, they did not know who he was, so they targeted him thinking he was town
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (isolation #75) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Zyla »

Wait, so was the later saying that he was claiming to be PR to eat the night kill actually you claiming PR to night kill?
My brain hurts, lmao
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1825 (isolation #76) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Zyla »

Good thing it failed, lmao

Also
In post 1760, T3 wrote:
In post 1756, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 1755, T3 wrote:*then the scumteam is me taco dwlee shrek*
we have already won I am your traitor :oops: :oops: :oops:
I cc traitor :)
GG T3

I think scum is between Kyo and Chaos at this point
Really don't like the false claim from Chaos-Slot, especially since it made me use up a shot of JK so I didn't die xD

Luckily with 2 scum deaths we're at a good point, even if we're out of PRs at this point

VOTE: Kyouto
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1851 (isolation #77) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Zyla »

Assuming 2 scum left to be safe, we have 2 mislims left I believe?
1 scum we have 3 mislims

Titus is clear in the case of 2 scum, so they would be the third target
That leaves Kyo, Chaos, and Dwlee

Kyo, would you put your lim on the line for Dwlee being the scum? As in we eliminate you today, and if you flip green we elim Dwlee tomorrow?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (isolation #78) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Zyla »

lol at "Zayla" in the graveyard

But also, well played everyone! Thanks for the fun game
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1898 (isolation #79) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Zyla »

Thanks for modding Osuka ^^

I think next time I play outside of the newbie queue I'll go for open instead, a simpler known setup might be a better way to ease myself in
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1904 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Zyla »

In post 1901, Dwlee99 wrote:Sorry Zyla. Glad it worked out despite some bad reads of mine. Gg everyone
haha, it's cool, I did probably tunnel into you a bit more than I should've in return
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1906 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Zyla »

In post 1903, Taco Hemingway wrote:most cursed game of all time for me tho i will say that
amusing thing is that out of the 2 games I've been jailkeeper in, both of them had some ridiculous stuff going on. First one had way too many replacements (including me replacing in), and then there's this one which had a banned user??

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”