Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Zyla »

Consolidating votes seems like it would make sense at this point, so I thought I'd go through Pav and Kyouko's ISOs to see which one I'd vote, and uh...
In post 289, Pavowski wrote:And special mention: since Taco asked me about Salsa and I looked at their ISO, I'd say Salsa leans scum for what looks like hard tunneling.
In post 456, Pavowski wrote:
Town
Faria - Is overly aggressive on Taco, but I think that's because she saw something there she legitimately doesn't like. Feels like a scum misplay to go after somebody so hard so early.
I'm sorry, what? These were back to back, and you placed SF in opposite positions for the same reason. What's going on here?

VOTE: Pav
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Pavowski »

In post 750, Zyla wrote:Consolidating votes seems like it would make sense at this point, so I thought I'd go through Pav and Kyouko's ISOs to see which one I'd vote, and uh...
In post 289, Pavowski wrote:And special mention: since Taco asked me about Salsa and I looked at their ISO, I'd say Salsa leans scum for what looks like hard tunneling.
In post 456, Pavowski wrote:
Town
Faria - Is overly aggressive on Taco, but I think that's because she saw something there she legitimately doesn't like. Feels like a scum misplay to go after somebody so hard so early.
I'm sorry, what? These were back to back, and you placed SF in opposite positions for the same reason. What's going on here?

VOTE: Pav
There's almost 200 posts in between those, hardly back to back. Faria's push felt scummy at first but upon further reflection I thought it was townier. Note I said it felt like a scum misplay for her to tunnel like that, but now that I see more of Faria, I don't think she's misplaying, I think that's just her style. We're allowed to change our reads, right?

Also, around that time you were townreading me in 308. But then ... we're allowed to change our reads, right?

Your vote feels opportunistic.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by tris »

i agree VOTE: zyla
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by tris »

now that ive voted for her im going to read her iso actually
here's what it says
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 694, Shrek wrote:man im glad that im null, that sherk guy looks pretty sus if you ask me
ha ha ha!
On the early stage of the game when RVS stage was finished, there were some serious conversation going on and you were chilling. When people put pressure to you for that, you straight went to soft claim which is not a townie move fmpov. Also between
Taco
and you, I don’t see SvS interaction, so....
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 697, Taco Hemingway wrote: @salsa why am i still scum to you?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 695, LuciferMorningStar wrote:
Scum
:
Salsabli Faria
Pawoski
:lol:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 705, tris wrote:
In post 577, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 525, tris wrote:
In post 240, T3 wrote:Shrek is doing a questionable but newbie town play.
yes i think so
UNVOTE:
In post 541, tris wrote:
In post 456, Pavowski wrote:Now the game is a full day old, a quick-and-dirty sorting based mostly on my hugely unreliable gut.

In no particular order...

Town
Taco - Has picked fights with lots of people. Would feel like a scum misplay. Leans town as a result.
Shrek - His (probably inadvisable) softclaim to defuse pressure puts him here for now

Null town
Dwlee -- Feels like towny pressuring people to get reactions but just a gut feel
Kyouko -- Same as Dwlee
Zyla -- No real lean yet, but gut says town, so here she stands for now

True null
Titus -- I got nothin yet

Null scum
Sean -- Asking so many questions but not offering nearly as much info. Head says town sorting, gut says scum, can't really justify that tho
Tris -- No justifiable read yet, just a gut feeling pushing her slightly south of neutral

Scum
T3 -- my vote is currently here, for reasons I stated earlier. Posts are short and cryptic, and he's proud of that.
Lucifer -- Not really enough for a proper read, but the fact he's made only two posts (pedit -- now three) -- one of them with no content at all, just a quote -- feels deliberately withholding
Galaxis -- Again, not really enough for a proper read, but I am not sure I buy the way they're acting

Happy Thursday morning, tear me to pieces.
these are very lazy scumreads
In post 545, tris wrote:VOTE: titus i feel like;

I'm getting the feeling that,
tris
is playing clumsy scum.

UNVOTE: Pavowski

VOTE: tris
yeah?
yeah!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 710, tris wrote:hmmm. i feel like salsabil might be town.
:shifty:

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by tris »

whats so clumsy about me?
here's what it says
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by osuka »

Galaxis has been prodded;

please note that posts not related to the game do not count as prod timer resets.

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 716, T3 wrote:Scum tris posts shallow, frequent one-liners that are relatively devoid of actual content. She light defends her scumpartners for reasons such as vibes and gut. Shemakes no effort to engage with other people and instead pops in to give reads. The tris in this game is engaging with the thread and posting content that is more than just unexplained one line reads.
:shifty: :shifty:
tris
is exactly doing this
shallow, one-liner post
things :giggle:

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by tris »

shallow, one-liner
here's what it says
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 725, Seanzie wrote:
tris
Pavowski
Salsabil Faria
:yawn:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 759, tris wrote:whats so clumsy about me?
Your posting style, not sure if you're solving as a town or passing time as scum.

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by tris »

i don't understand how you're using the word clumsy there and how it applies to the quotes you quoted
here's what it says
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 765, tris wrote:i don't understand how you're using the word clumsy there and how it applies to the quotes you quoted
I meant scum!you are trying to appear as a clumsy one.

Maybe clumsy isn’t the right word here, I'm not sure which word I need to use for this.

LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:02 am

Post by LuciferMorningStar »

Galaxies is probably a vanilla townie who's bored, hmm I'm feeling the same way. Why are the in game days 10 days long?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

You should try voting someone, might make it more interesting for you.
I prefer they, thanks :)
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:04 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 529, Zyla wrote:
In post 516, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 483, Zyla wrote:
In post 436, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Snipped: , , , and quoted without comment
VOTE: Zyla
Ok, I'm a little confused here, why'd you quote those posts? Did you have any questions or comments about them?
Are you still confused after reading the next post or two where I explained?
I don't see what you're referring to as an explanation, the closest thing I saw was "zyla's catchup compels me [to vote her]"
As for the two posts that you quoted, I was easing into the game, starting with my least serious posts and working up.
Do you have any thoughts on the other posts I've made?
In post 308, Zyla wrote:Dwlee99 - leaning scum on
In post 127, Dwlee99 wrote:Tris we are town block now. Okay?
What makes Tris or you towny?
In post 171, Dwlee99 wrote:My reasoning is all there Shrek.
... Just to clarify, is this a joke?
In post 193, Dwlee99 wrote:Bad ISO
At the time that you posted this, Pav had two posts, and the first few posts in a game tend to be joking, so how is this enough to be a bad ISO?

Pav - slight town-lean, no particular posts stood out

Salsabil is mostly null with a slight town-lean, but then there's this post.
In post 296, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 288, Taco Hemingway wrote:Stop defending your shit logic with shutdowns and instead ellaborate on it or acknowledge its flawed.
And i asked you what the definition of omgus is. Answer it.
I'll do what I want to do, you don't owe me.

Can't believe you're using LAMIST card rn!! So much for playing several games....
I'm not sure what about this particularly fits LAMIST, could you elaborate?
DWLee - I think the manner in which you SR DWLee is similar to how he was SRing Pav, which from a town POV is not a reason to be SRing someone (for doing the same thing you are doing). You seem to have seen a couple of posts you took issue with and ignored the rest. scumreading him off of a few small posts while at the same time claiming it is scummy for him to SR pav off of such a small ISO.

Pav - If there are no posts that stand out then why is he a townlean?
In post 316, Zyla wrote:Seansie seems aggressive but not antagonistic, which is good, definitely town-lean

Shrek - Null
In post 239, Shrek wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 235, Pavowski wrote:Okay, inasmuch as we can learn anything useful early in the game (I'm dubious, but okay) it's hard not to look with a suspicious eye on everybody going hard at each other right out of the gate.

That list for me right now includes:
Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably
In post 147, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 146, Shrek wrote:why would you turboelim me

that's not a very nice thing to do
Why me = fry me. Caught em
is interesting but then
In post 175, Shrek wrote:my thought process behind this soft is that my role is not a power role and it will not hurt town that much if i get nightkilled for saying it. and claiming in the day and having more avenues looked at would be more beneficial than just focusing on me for the rest of it.
is a weird counter. "I'm not a big deal but I'm kind of a big deal?" sounds like "hey town don't eliminate me but also mafia don't NK me." Which is a pretty good place for scum to hang out.

isnt that what most people want though. to not be killed
Irl, yeah, probably. But this is a game, and the second town wins we get magically resurrected and live happily ever after. As town, my focus isn't to stay alive (unless I have a really useful power role), my focus is to get information so that town can locate the people or creatures targeting our livelihoods.

Kyouko - null

T3 - Null, as usual, I have a hard time reading you T3. Let's hope I get better at that over the course of this game
Null reads: T3 I can understand as he is generally difficult to read - but Shrek has had a lot to say already, enough so that I feel like "null" warrants an explanation. Myself, I hadn't really picked up yet, and it's hard to see what I'm referencing in my posts I think. But nobody is really asking me about it.
In post 317, Zyla wrote:Taco - Null Scum. I do get aggressive plays, but they feel more antagonistic than anything, which for me usually just results in emotional arguments rather than logical ones

Titus - Null Scum
In post 304, Titus wrote:
In post 303, Seanzie wrote:Zyla, your two wallposts are devoid of actual takes. Can you please give thoughts on any people/interactions that have happened thus far?
I like and agree with this post.
This post
would
be fine,
but it's the third one you've made, and the second of my wallposts had more actual game stuff than your ISO
. Come back to me once you've given
your
thoughts on people and interaction.

Tris - Null
Titus - The Titus Nullscum is also hypocritical, like with DWLee, and the latter half is just gross. Discrediting instead of addressing Titus/Seanzie concerns, which happen to be related to the same reason DWLee and I are voting you in the first place. So rather than addressing either accusation or even Seanzie, one of your Townreads' questions about it, you're subtly avoiding by replying to and discrediting Titus rather than Seanzie.

Tris - as for Tris, she seems to not really be here still, so this is fine for the time in the game it was posted. What do you think of her now?
In post 373, Zyla wrote:Well, first there's which feels LAMIST-ish, and shares nothing on why Tris is town or should think of Dwlee as such

I don't understand the logic behind two joking posts being reason that someone's scummy

And when I brought those things up as a reason that I read him as scummy so far, instant OMGUS vote
314 isn't OMGUS. Just because the person you're voting votes you back doesn't make it OMGUS. The vote is explained there and your immediate reaction to it in 315 is acceptance of the reasoning - by omission of denial. If you thought it was OMGUS you would have said it, but you clearly saw he had already answered the question you asked based on the reply you made. Furthermore, you mention the bolded:
In post 315, Zyla wrote:
In post 314, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Zyla
If you were town I don't think you miss literally the next post where I say what about their ISO I didn't like. You selectively quoted it to make it seem like you had more of a point than you did.
You mean , where you mention Pav's first two posts, which were obvious jokes?
Like I mentioned in that same sentence?
Here you're even admitting to having read the posts you selectively quoted around, as when you go back you see "the same sentence" is a reference to this (snipped):
In post 308, Zyla wrote:At the time that you posted this, Pav had two posts, and the first few posts in a game tend to be joking,
so how is this enough to be a bad ISO
?
The bolded above is the question that is already answered.

There is evidence here that shows that you not only did you see why DWLee was voting Pav - you tried to quote around it to frame his action in a poor light - and hypocritically you use DWLee's same reasoning, which he is scummy for in your eyes, to scumread other players (Titus, and to some extent Dwlee) whom you discredit (Titus)
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:05 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

@Zyla Had time to get on PC this morning^
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Kyo ilu for putting it so plainly with all the details. I didn't know how to explain it because it was something I felt was sort of obvious to my reasoning.
LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:09 am

Post by LuciferMorningStar »

In post 744, Dwlee99 wrote:If Zyla flips scum (high probability btw) throw Lucifer out the nearest escape hatch
In post 699, Dwlee99 wrote:
Town
:
Shrek
Taco
Tris
Ssbm_Kyuoko
Seanzie

Scum
:
Titus
Dwlee
Salsabli Faria
Pawoski

Idk
:
Galaxy
T3

Fixed
Terrible reads and you forgot Zyla lol
Didn't even notice Zyla was in the game tbh. I don't pay enough attention. I still think both you and Pawoski are Scum together though

Also why are you so pushy with getting me to vote?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

You're basically not playing the game right now. If town, you have no chance to pressure anyone or form reads. If you're scum, you avoid having to commit to a vote or any reads which makes it harder to read you because you're not doing anything. Either way, it's anti-town play and also probably boring for you.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:35 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 772, LuciferMorningStar wrote:
In post 744, Dwlee99 wrote:If Zyla flips scum (high probability btw) throw Lucifer out the nearest escape hatch

In post 699, Dwlee99 wrote:
Town
:
Shrek
Taco
Tris
Ssbm_Kyuoko
Seanzie

Scum
:
Titus
Dwlee
Salsabli Faria
Pawoski

Idk
:
Galaxy
T3

Fixed
Terrible reads and you forgot Zyla lol
Didn't even notice Zyla was in the game tbh.
I don't pay enough attention
I still think both you and Pawoski are Scum together though

Also why are you so pushy with getting me to vote?
@Dwlee I also fail to see the relationship between Zyla and Lucifer (unless you're saying they've ignored each other?)

But then there's this,
I mean
come on

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”