Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by datsi »

VOTE: salsabil faria
omgus
If you dream of the role of power again, I will immediately ignore all the reasons. You came back and dreamed that Locke was a bulletproof multitasking cop and a self-targeting doctor from night. ~Melanque
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:39 am

Post by datsi »

I 100% would have believed there being three millers
This is a Gypyx designed game, you throw your expectations out the window for this
If you dream of the role of power again, I will immediately ignore all the reasons. You came back and dreamed that Locke was a bulletproof multitasking cop and a self-targeting doctor from night. ~Melanque
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:43 am

Post by datsi »

In post 22, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 18, ChaosOmega wrote:Lol, page 1 just unloading the cannon.

I actually didn't like 10 more, I was voting for that before I was sniped. It reads like cautious scum, they want to make a vote to build a wagon and force pressure to look town but don't want to step on any toes, so they pull all the teeth from the vote saying it's for pressure and they're not sure what for.
I'm continuing to be selfish here in not explaining my full thought process behind the vote but I don't think stating that you're applying additional pressure necessarily removes the teeth away from the vote. Nor do I have the intention of building a wagon, either. If that was my intention then I wouldn't have made the vote in the way that I did.
This isn’t really a town post but it’s a good post
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:44 am

Post by datsi »

In post 30, Datisi wrote:
In post 25, Not_Mafia wrote:I’m a Miller btw
spicy. is this a serious claim? i'm guessing it is, since i've never seen n_m troll by claiming miller, but to make sure.
I think I’ve- wait no, that was Firebringer. Can’t ever recall NM claiming Miller; sorry
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:48 am

Post by datsi »

In post 55, Datisi wrote:
In post 52, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 25, Not_Mafia wrote:I’m a Miller btw
Woa same
oh no

not again

if i'm thrown into a game with two millers again i'm not gonna be happy
you missed a Miller claim by T3
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:49 am

Post by datsi »

Datisi is town
Dwlee is town
Margot is scum

VOTE: MargotRosa
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:35 am

Post by datsi »

this is where I come in
miller does come up as guilty to cops but that's the only role it appears guilty to, gunsmiths get a no-gun result and rolecops will accurately see that they are a miller
that last one is extra-important as miller is a town-only role so if someone comes up as a miller to a town rolecop the rolecop can treat the player as confirmed town
and sometimes miller is tacked onto scummy sounding roles, like a one shot bp milller vigilante
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:11 am

Post by datsi »

hi ari, how are you today?
have you read yet?
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:29 am

Post by datsi »

ehfb olfqwipwuwn t8ghunoqe nfbnfbn ;orgniqertfomwqtebiwon4hbo;tnoeiuwfnbh;oig
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:29 am

Post by datsi »

VOTE: innocentvillager
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:35 am

Post by datsi »

T3 is also scum :)
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:50 am

Post by datsi »

In post 117, T3 wrote:why
don't play the fool with me, you know what you did :)
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:00 am

Post by datsi »

that's proof of scum guilt
VOTE: t3
we gottem bois
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:11 am

Post by datsi »

In post 133, Datisi wrote:did t3 did something outside of usual-t3 into scum-t3 territory? if it's a yes, can someone explain it to me pls i wanna join in on the fun
no
I just voted him because it was funny
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by datsi »

Maybe Dwlee actually noticed and was keeping the suspense
VOTE: Margot
Though I’m not a fan of the vibes from kyouko
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by datsi »

Margot/Mewtaph/Kyouko? is where I think scum is
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by datsi »

datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:06 am

Post by datsi »

In post 217, MargotRosa wrote:
In post 211, Roden wrote:I do think your reads list comes from a town mind set though Margot.
Oh shit. In that case, invert my read on Dwlee. Sorry, I TR'd them solely because I thought you had conf towned them
Why’s the response to immediately invert the read rather than to dial back?
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:09 am

Post by datsi »

In post 226, Datisi wrote:i'm getting positive vibes from margot and i'm interested in what my evil clone thinks of her now
Margot feels a little better but I still have things I want out of her

Also SF feels like town because their reads feel sensible and I think that tends to be the case when they’re town
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:10 am

Post by datsi »

When she’s town*
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:23 am

Post by datsi »

Roden

Datisi
Salsabil Faria
Dwlee99

Aristeia
T3

Not_Mafia
ChaosOmega

innocentvillager

Mewtaph
ssbm_Kyouko
MargotRosa

Locktown, towny, leantown, null, leanscum, scummy
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:48 am

Post by datsi »

In post 270, T3 wrote:imagine not hyperposting
imagine needing to spam in order to be heard
In post 272, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: pedit: Mewtaph I haven't formed a read yet. I think I was scum with him a long time ago either in a newbie or a micro so I'll be looking into that at some point. I'm inclined to townlean just because of the wagon on him but that's not good enough to take him off the table D1 so I'll still have to read.
I think I remember that game, it was pretty stupid iirc
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:06 am

Post by datsi »

I am loathe to use it as the primary evidence for a push but I have noted players flaking out of games following scumgames to be a bit of a scumtell. While it ended up being a minor factor in the overall slot handling it’s what initially biased me gain at the samantha97/CheekyTeeky/Not_Mafia slot in LN 231.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:07 am

Post by datsi »

Biased me against *
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by datsi »

Sometimes you get lucky and become one of the ones that enjoy being scum
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:13 am

Post by datsi »

IV you might wanna watch the spelling
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:17 am

Post by datsi »

In post 337, innocentvillager wrote:why are there 3 votes on me? u n a c c e p t a b l e !!

oh it’s the scumteam nvm ez gg

Btw care to explain this stance?
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:29 am

Post by datsi »

I feel like for the most part Salsa’s playstyle gets in the way of her ability to communicate effectively, she’s kinda a solid player it’s just hard to trust her when she’s acting fluffy. The thing is she hasn’t been acting fluffy this game so I actually feel good about her.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:29 am

Post by datsi »

In post 374, Salsabil Faria wrote:
See, I knew it was good to eliminate myself, otherwise I would be on elo and town lost.
Was this meant for the game that just ended?
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:30 am

Post by datsi »

In post 386, Aristeia wrote:They have history together.

It'd be like if I joined this game and didn't talk with you.

It would be very weird
Just because I know NM doesn’t mean I’m gonna able to read him on the spot
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:32 am

Post by datsi »

In post 391, Aristeia wrote:Gamma was very tilted by NM in 2170 and starts this game off weary of him and sorting him actively, even go as far as to be worried when MC TRs NM.

Here he is not very interested in NM at all.
I wasn’t tilted by NM, I was just trying to avoid what felt like a repeat mistake
Here NM didn’t play the same way so I didn’t immediately lock onto his play.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by datsi »

Not a fan of IV’s catch up posting
My phone ate this post twice so you’re getting the basic bitch version of what I want to say
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 497, Aristeia wrote:
Spoiler: For Datisi
*gag*
While I don’t dislike all of Taylor Swift’s work on principle that particular song I cannot stand
Sorry to barge in on private ground but I always open those spoilers just out of morbid curiosity and I had a visceral reaction I have to make clear
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by datsi »

VOTE: T3
The stuff you’re saying about him makes sense though
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:42 am

Post by datsi »

In post 519, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 413, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 90, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 66, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm VT please ignore me
Wtf! I had a bunch of questions :mad:
weird unnatural rxn
You're weird dude! Your catch up isn’t making sense to me also, bunch of fluffs!
:shifty:
In post 523, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 430, datsi wrote:
In post 374, Salsabil Faria wrote:
See, I knew it was good to eliminate myself, otherwise I would be on elo and town lost.
Was this meant for the game that just ended?
Nope, this:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87211
ah
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:44 am

Post by datsi »

In post 526, MargotRosa wrote:Updates from page 13 to bottom of page 17 (These take me a while, and I have a meeting to get to in half an hour, so can’t finish. Apologies)

Kyo:

makes me like her better. A lot of the justifications comning out of this aren’t necessarily justifications I buy, but the post comes across as Townier than other slots. The Mewtaph meta stuff is very interesting. Feel like the Datsi stuff might be correlating for the sake of correlating though.

Aristeia:

I like this slot a little less. is a wild reason to FoS datsi. Don’t know what to make of it; I don’t like Datsi either, but reading NM and Datsi as scum because NM was read as null, with his posting 2 (3 at a stretch) genuine content posts before this one, seems very strange.

In the case of both of the above, I don't think it would change anything necessarily. They are both Null still, but these are just things that I'm keeping an eye on.

As I've explained previously, Dwlee is now in my sum reads. But, to bring it home;

InnocentVillager:

I haaaaaate everything from 395 to 416. Me aside, the fact that Salsa and Datisi are the only other scum reads, despite everything in the preceding pages, blows my mind. Mind is further blown by the Town reads on Dwlee, mewtaph and gamma, all of whom, at least up until this point, have been scummy as shit. It reads so much like scum jumping in with no idea of the game state and throwing reads around based on the first few pages.

May switch vote after reqarding the rest of the thread and working out where the votes are atm
I feel pretty good about this post rn (minus calling me and dwlee scummy)
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:45 am

Post by datsi »

In post 532, Mewtaph wrote:and if I did attempt to get towncred in this game I definitely failed to considering how many people voted me and how many people continue to vote me.
this is a very meh argument
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:47 am

Post by datsi »

In post 545, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 508, datsi wrote:VOTE: T3
Don't know your and
Datisi
's history with
Aris
but the spoilers and the private interaction in between is making me paranoid :shifty:

Is there any pocketing attempt going on somehow? :shifty:
not really, Aristeia just has like, a crush on datisi
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:48 am

Post by datsi »

In post 557, T3 wrote:Mewtaph’s posts seem kind of secretive which is +town
could you describe where you're seeing this
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:49 am

Post by datsi »

In post 570, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 553, Datisi wrote:i'm a bit busy for the next 4-5 hours so i'll properly read and respond to all the posts then (i've skimmed a bit), but i wanted to out a hot take in the meantime:

iv is likely scum. the fact that he hasn't returned from his catching up yet from yesterday (and that catchup was like 5 pages with non-explained reads? lol) is indicative that he doesn't want to be in this game. and as much as it pains me to say, if iv is red, aristeia is somewhat likely to be a partner. mainly because her reads seem to be kind of consensus-y/yeetbaity players, but there's absolutely no mention of iv anywhere, who i think would fit that description rn. her last game with me made me think she's anti bus, so i could see her be trying to divert attention from iv here.
okay this is the basis for my push?

Datisi idk wtf ur doing here I hope you don’t actually believe this

I have been playing this game for less than 24 hours phoneposting and I am like 20+ pages behind or whatever

Granted the late start was my fault but I don’t see how You could think I’m just scum here

My catch was done in the middle of the workday which I don’t really have a real break I’m taking time out to play this

If you MUST know what I was doing last night I am with my partner celebrating a holiday and I don’t really want to be playing mafiascum during that

Was I seriously about to die because I hadn’t posted for like 16 hours?? Hello what the fuck Datisi? And how did people agree with that?

I swear dogshit like this makes me want to go back into hiatus I don’t have like 2 hours every day to devote to this and I shouldn’t have to explain myself every time I go away for a very reasonable amount of time

Datisi you are scum here trying to push a fast one on me while I am still in catchup more or town doing idk what maybe trying to tilt me into this. like I’d like to think Town gou isn’t this bad how can you possibly show so much confidence in this read just based on that. I hope you have a great explanation for this or I am vote parking you the rest of the game

actually one of the most ridiculous flashwagons I have seen in my life

Margot is also scum here or needs to go back to Newbie queue for intentionally putting me at E1 this early on AND asking for a claim especially with NM in the game but maybe not even

I will put a little bit of time into this tonight but if I’m going to get killed because im not poring over this for hours a day like cmon that’s just ridiculous
this feels kinda organic
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:50 am

Post by datsi »

In post 583, Dwlee99 wrote:Kyo the way you do meta is so infuriating
I'm not saying you're wrong to say this but why
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:51 am

Post by datsi »

In post 589, Datisi wrote:
In post 582, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:yeah, iv's use of the term shotgun reads pinged me for parroting so I searched his ego and he's only used it once before, also in a game with Datisi, also he was using the term to reference Datisi's usage of the term. They were both town.
i'm probably about to go off at iv myself but like in what universe is that scum!indicative? or town!indicative for that matter? even if he had never heard that term before, saw me use it, and decided to use it himself, how does that potentially reveal anything about his or my own alignment here?
ngl the random irrelevant meta point seems town indicative from kyouko
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:54 am

Post by datsi »

In post 616, Datisi wrote:
i find it kind of odd that you're lowkey sheepng aristeia on t3 when she's pretty adamant in saying you're scum? do you have any opinion on that?
I feel like she raises valuable point against T3 and wanted to see how she responded to me voting there
ngl, not exactly a fan of what I saw
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:03 am

Post by datsi »

You’ve felt very reactive thus far
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 635, Aristeia wrote:
In post 625, datsi wrote:this feels kinda organic

Do you think it's AI?
a little bit
I think I need to see more
In post 637, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 634, datsi wrote:You’ve felt very reactive thus far
... Is that all.. or?
I could probably explain but I don’t wanna
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 641, Aristeia wrote:
In post 630, datsi wrote:I feel like she raises valuable point against T3 and wanted to see how she responded to me voting there
what do you mean?
I voted your leading suspect because I liked the logic, you should show some enthusiasm that your suspect is getting traction and that maybe you’re enticing scum to bus
Instead you developed cold feet on T3 entirely in favor of pushing IV for
taking Datisi’s attention
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 655, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 626, datsi wrote:
In post 583, Dwlee99 wrote:Kyo the way you do meta is so infuriating
I'm not saying you're wrong to say this but why
Read
Just saying “weary” doesn’t explain anything
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 663, T3 wrote:
In post 593, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 557, T3 wrote:Mewtaph’s posts seem kind of secretive which is +town
Not following?
I've found that quietly solving the game and making a point of not telling people what your reads are usually comes form town.
You learn that by seeing yourself play?
Also idk if the description you gave fits what Mew has been doing
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by datsi »

I don’t think I can back a lim on IV atp
I was kinda having pause because he felt genuine emotionally but wasn’t sure whether he could emote like that as scum, but thinking about it his read on me feels really well reasoned at least
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by datsi »

His frustration doesn’t feel warped though
When I express my emotions as scum I always present my real emotions just molded to suit my agenda somewhat

Also, his read on me is like, honestly the biggest towntell I can pinpoint, my play here is literally the antithesis of the game he’s comparing to where I was scum, so regardless of your read on me IV should be obvious town
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:42 am

Post by datsi »

In post 735, Datisi wrote:
In post 714, datsi wrote:Also, his read on me is like, honestly the biggest towntell I can pinpoint, my play here is literally the antithesis of the game he’s comparing to where I was scum, so regardless of your read on me IV should be obvious town
can you explain this? why is iv town for noticing a difference in your play between the two games?
It’s the way he noticed it, I feel like there’s ways he could have spun it to not TR me for it, so unless he’s literally trying to pocket me specifically I think he’s just town
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:44 am

Post by datsi »

In post 749, T3 wrote:Just from what I've seen other people do
If it wasn’t clear, I think you’re playing how you said scum would
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:50 am

Post by datsi »

It boils down to the nature of the TR
Anyway, why are you taking my argument at face value like this if you presumably think I could be partnered with IV?
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:03 am

Post by datsi »

@Mew, idk if I got to it but I can’t really put my feelings on you from early on any other way. You feel more proactive now though at least.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #54) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:28 am

Post by datsi »

In post 763, Mewtaph wrote:Datisi, datsi, T3, ssbm_Kyouko, innocentvillager, Salsabil Faria, Dwlee99.
^ my town read list.
I object to T3 but this town list looks otherwise solid
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #55) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:23 am

Post by datsi »

In post 764, datsi wrote:
In post 763, Mewtaph wrote:Datisi, datsi, T3, ssbm_Kyouko, innocentvillager, Salsabil Faria, Dwlee99.
^ my town read list.
I object to T3 but this town list looks otherwise solid
To follow this up, generally when I object to a person being in a townblock, it’s best to
listen
. I did that in large normal 235, people wanted to townblock Roden and Shrek and I was hesitant to include them, they ended up both being scum. If I’m being honest I don’t entirely get why Kyouko’s there either but I need to sit on that a bit and 5/7 is still decent.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:03 am

Post by datsi »

What’s the case for Margot again
I pretty much have had my entire perception of her vanish into thin air
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 807, Roden wrote:There isn't much of a case, three scum read players are just consolidating their votes on Margot.
you might wanna check over that math again, it's just T3 and mew
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by datsi »

actually nvm I somehow failed to notice IV's vot ein the last VC
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 828, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 823, Roden wrote:
In post 813, Aristeia wrote:I don't have a lot of experience playing with IV so I am kind of relying on your experience here, however I don't think he's posted anything that makes me think he is trying to be active in advancing the game state - it's mostly "how dare you vote me" AtE which is very bleh to me.
Exactly why we need to run him up and get an actual claim out of him. I don't like that Mew and T3 wanted IV out until he was brought into claim range, but then got cold feet and swapped over to Margot therefore making all of their pressure pointless and showy. If they want to keep fake pressuring people we can 100% just vote T3 or Mew instead, as I don't see any reason to vote out Margot before any of the three that are voting her.
Fake pressuring people. Alright, nah. I didn't even want IV out so check your narrative. Except it's not even a narrative because you're IC, you're just wrong. Sigh.
This post actually feels really bad
VOTE: Mewtaph
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #60) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by datsi »

It a sort of hitting-your-head-against-a-wall tone I feel like scum typically display when trying to sway an IC or pseudo-IC
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (isolation #61) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:37 am

Post by datsi »

UNVOTE: mewtaph
Enough people are saying I’m off-track and I liked his attempt to dial back that failed to launch
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #62) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:40 am

Post by datsi »

In post 906, Dwlee99 wrote:Lying about meta to townread someone you know is town is something scum 100% do (I think t3 has done this before)
This is true
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #63) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:45 am

Post by datsi »

In post 921, T3 wrote:
In post 906, Dwlee99 wrote:Lying about meta to townread someone you know is town is something scum 100% do (I think t3 has done this before)
When?
The traitor game I looked at for LN 233, is the leading example
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (isolation #64) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:15 am

Post by datsi »

VOTE: not_mafia
I reread his ISO and he gives me a vaguely similar vibe to 2226
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #65) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:00 am

Post by datsi »

In post 931, Datisi wrote:while i don't disagree, i feel like miller claim is at least somewhat town!indicative from n_m

thoughts on t3? on my thoughts on t3? i don't think you townread him, why ignore that in favour of n_m?

pedit: @gamma
T3 can also be scum, idr what you’ve said about him in specific, I just feel like N_M is the right vote, he’s kinda in line with his scum meta and just has been UtR in general this game, he hasn’t really pushed anyone (I know he said he has no scumreads but still :/)
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #66) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:01 am

Post by datsi »

I also feel like the game’s starting to stall a little so I’m trying something new
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #67) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by datsi »

bruh
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:59 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1003, T3 wrote:Also I just remembered that NM claimed miller when reading this post so uh
UNVOTE: nm
I’m aware he claimed Miller too, why do you think scum!nm wouldn’t do that?
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #69) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by datsi »

I do resemble that remark, but I kinda wanna actually look into someone rather soon
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by datsi »

VOTE: ssbm_kyouko
This was the person I wanted to look into, and what I saw in ISO was kinda what I recalled from what stuck with me reading in real time
She’s not playing her towngame, at best this is a cheap imitation
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #71) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by datsi »

Kyouko was also kinda in the same blindspot Roden was in during most of LN 235 so that’s another point for kyouko!scum
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #72) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by datsi »

Kyouko I see you online, care to try and contest my accusation?
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #73) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by datsi »

I had forgotten about what led to somewhat, but on close inspection it doesn’t pass muster. A lot of what you’ve done this game seems shallow, meanwhile in Radio Buzz while you kinda fell off bad later on (read: DAY FOUR), in the early stages you had some pretty well thought out content imo. Here it seems like you’ve tried to copy your own homework (as outrageous as that sounds) and it shows. Your throne of lies shall not fool me today.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #74) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by datsi »

As for the vibe I had of you, I’d kinda just been like “she doesn’t really feel that great but I don’t think there’s much merit in pushing her yet”, but I didn’t really have anything substantial aside from how you’d been pushing the Miller Mason Encryptor fakeclaim (which btw I will circle back to later on if I need to) back then, now I have a better picture of your posting and it screams scum to me.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #75) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by datsi »

What makes you believe Datisi can’t power wolf?
Also I’m probably not supporting a dwlee elim unless something substantial happens to change my mind because I feel like I focused in on something good early in the same sort of way I TRed Pooky in Radio Buzz, but it’s harder to pinpoint what exactly I liked atm
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #76) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by datsi »

Reading Kyouko’s ISO to fact check myself, noticed something
In post 747, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 731, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 720, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 672, Dwlee99 wrote:Meta: t3 only metas dwlee when he is evil
:!:
Dwlee does not meta
Who is meta??
I'm so meta, even this acronym
See me
after class
post-game
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #77) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:42 pm

Post by datsi »

So there’s two things I kinda have come to expect from kyouko when she’s town. The first is that she carries this sort of dumbfuck energy where she kinda barrels along with whatever her thought process is, here I don’t sense that and instead she feels more calculated. The other is that she has this inexplicable hate-boner for me, but here she’s only really had a flaccid “I’ll sort him later” stance that progressed to scumleaning me only after I started wanting her head.
And being clear Kyouko, if this offends you,
good
, tbh. You seem dedicated to relish in mediocrity with your towngame so I’m working to account for that. If you don’t want me to read you this way in the future,
shape the fuck up
. This is also a bit of a personal issue because I feel like you’ve decided to stand on the wrong side of a very important line in the sand. You’ll have the chance to redeem yourself but until that opportunity properly arises you’re basically in Super Bad Player Jail.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #78) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by datsi »

Hey,
I’m
voting kyouko, kyouko is voting you.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #79) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by datsi »

You had over an hour to process that I was the most recent poster. What the fuck.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #80) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by datsi »

The quote function exists for a reason
Although I’m also probably irritable from tiredness + other oog factors
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #81) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:55 pm

Post by datsi »

I don’t get how that relates but whatever
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (isolation #82) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:14 pm

Post by datsi »

If T3 gets to E-2 I’ll vote there
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #83) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:32 pm

Post by datsi »

I will say the T3 wagon is like, full-on Incorruptible Pure Pureness, so I 100% wouldn’t mind that being the lim, I just want to try to act on my own suspicions as well here.
Btw I chose to play on this account because I wanted to play with Aristeia and Datisi and I also wanted to cash in a several month old check with this joke alt (which honestly might see more use in the future as I’m kinda getting into that Flavor Leaf groove of using different accounts for different vibes I want to go for). Also also, if I ever hydra with Datisi I really hope he’s played Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice because my leading idea for the hydra name is probably spoilery for that game.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #84) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:58 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1095, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: innocentvillager

Why is this day not over yet?
Because no wagon has gained momentum since the one on IV
which imo is probably a town-indicative thing for IV?
In post 1097, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1093, Datisi wrote:
In post 1068, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Datisi I'm not sure if he's town but if he's scum he doesnt have the influence to power wolf and if he's town will be NKed at some point so not limming there at all toDay.
how do these two things go together? like, if i'm town, you think i'm so important that scum will have to kill me, but if i'm scum, i don't hold influence to powerwolf?
Not so important that scum will have to kill you, but you strike me as a free thinker. You don't carry the influence to powerwolf here, but you also arent going to be easy to sway. If you are town, the longer the game goes on with you alive, the more accurate you'll get. I don't think you'll make it to ELO as town because you're not going to be useful as a vote or as a target for scum.

As for you Gamma, the hatred you're feeling from me is imagined. I don't take any issue with you at a personal level. I've misread you only once since coming back to the site. You're just buttfrustrated by my play in Radio Buzz, and probably that Mini Normal, and I dont see that as my problem. I'd been waiting to read you because I figured out what I think is a good tell and am waiting to see it either way.
I feel like you kinda had it out for me in 3d20 as well. I'll admit it's not the most sensible thing as you seemed chill in 2213 and OMB, but since then there's been a sense that you've constantly been paranoid of me ig. There's other factors but I can't really dive into them because of ongoing games
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #85) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:06 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1102, Dwlee99 wrote:Ftr I also think your meta that I am okay using meta as scum but not as town isn't really true. I don't use meta as either. I will mention other games because I find them useful for references on how tells/reads have played out and analogies can be made. I don't think that's meta.
That is meta. It's fundamentally different from the sort of meta where you take a bunch of games from player X and try to construct a play structure as scum and town for them, but it still counts. I actual have my own name for what you do, it's "anecdotal meta", because I've used it many times myself and typically I will say something along the lines of "In this game I saw x thing happen and it relates to this game in y way". Tbh I feel like anecdotal meta is kinda the stuff that annoys more people when I do it than regular meta, but apparently the metabad squad seems to think it's preferable because I've also seen Reck say "meta isn't actually bad but the usage is bad" because when the regular form of meta is used it allows for manipulation of it (which I don't entirely agree with but that's a can of worms I don't care to open in this thread). But like, I feel like the era where I got the most shitty SRs on me was also the era where I used anecdotal meta the most, and I vaguely recall that being a factor, so I'd attempted to phase out that element of my play somewhat.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #86) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:17 am

Post by datsi »

Okay then I don't think you're even on the same page as Reck because I think I've argued with him about learning from past experience in the sense of "I miseliminated this player before for this exact reason so it doesn't hold water"
which I guess does kinda comprise a grey area as a playstyle defense of that sort does kinda have to be regular meta

can you provide some key examples of where you've used that sort of factoring in past games in other games?
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #87) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:17 am

Post by datsi »

okay now I'm the dummy
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:23 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1113, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1110, datsi wrote:Okay then I don't think you're even on the same page as Reck because I think I've argued with him about learning from past experience in the sense of "I miseliminated this player before for this exact reason so it doesn't hold water"
which I guess does kinda comprise a grey area as a playstyle defense of that sort does kinda have to be regular meta

can you provide some key examples of where you've used that sort of factoring in past games in other games?
I'm pretty sure most games I've done it at least to some extent

I'm TTTT I said at some point "oh yeah Sigmund is Pooky and has done this quickhammer stuff as scum before" and realized Datisi was town
I didn't realize Sigmund was Pooky

How do you know that, because if so that exonerates Sigmund of a certain heinous act I've been litigating for a while now
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:26 am

Post by datsi »

okay as much as I'd love to yeet kyouko into the stratosphere here, with Aristeia's vote we have enough to yeet T3 if dwlee, datisi, and I all re-join (because NM will hammer)
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:44 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1127, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1103, datsi wrote:
In post 1095, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: innocentvillager

Why is this day not over yet?
Because no wagon has gained momentum since the one on IV
which imo is probably a town-indicative thing for IV?
In post 1097, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1093, Datisi wrote:
In post 1068, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Datisi I'm not sure if he's town but if he's scum he doesnt have the influence to power wolf and if he's town will be NKed at some point so not limming there at all toDay.
how do these two things go together? like, if i'm town, you think i'm so important that scum will have to kill me, but if i'm scum, i don't hold influence to powerwolf?
Not so important that scum will have to kill you, but you strike me as a free thinker. You don't carry the influence to powerwolf here, but you also arent going to be easy to sway. If you are town, the longer the game goes on with you alive, the more accurate you'll get. I don't think you'll make it to ELO as town because you're not going to be useful as a vote or as a target for scum.

As for you Gamma, the hatred you're feeling from me is imagined. I don't take any issue with you at a personal level. I've misread you only once since coming back to the site. You're just buttfrustrated by my play in Radio Buzz, and probably that Mini Normal, and I dont see that as my problem. I'd been waiting to read you because I figured out what I think is a good tell and am waiting to see it either way.
I feel like you kinda had it out for me in 3d20 as well. I'll admit it's not the most sensible thing as you seemed chill in 2213 and OMB, but since then there's been a sense that you've constantly been paranoid of me ig. There's other factors but I can't really dive into them because of ongoing games
YOU WERE LITERALLY SCUM IN 3D20. Yes I overcompensated in Radio Buzz soon after OMB because you slipped by me for a long time in OMB, but I corrected that
during
Radio Buzz.

Out of the game? I know you're feeling targeted by me recently and I was trying to respect that in this game by waiting to see if you posted in a specific way that I think you only post as when you're scum. I'm not trying to upset you on a personal level, I'm trying to win games, and when I think you're scum, I'm going to act on it. I'm trying to do it in a way that isn't going to make you feel targeted.
I really feel like I need to know what this specific way of posting is to tell how much this makes sense, I get you wanna have your super-secret tell but I think it's getting in the way of my ability to sort you in this game.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #91) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:45 am

Post by datsi »

because ngl I feel like you're just reading my standard play as scum atp and the only reason it hasn't happened this game is because my playstyle is completely different
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by datsi »

VOTE: T3
I’d rather just go with what I know has the votes at this point, time is at a premium.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by datsi »

Interesting Margot shows this caution for T3 but not for IV
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #94) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:11 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1161, MargotRosa wrote:
In post 1157, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1151, datsi wrote:Interesting Margot shows this caution for T3 but not for IV
She's been corrected on it already.
I was also less cautious because I thought IV was probably scum, whereas T3 is Town
why'd you vote him then :\
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #95) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by datsi »

IV vote T3
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #96) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by datsi »

Could this be a repeat of Radio Buzz D1?
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #97) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by datsi »

(don’t actually want to specify that for now, just putting it out there for people who would get it to think on)
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (isolation #98) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:43 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 1209, Dwlee99 wrote:What happened in the buzz world?
I’ll clarify that once IV/T3 posts again
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #99) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by datsi »

Also now that it’s over, I can say Mini 2236 kinda reshaped my entire image of salsa’s playstyle
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #100) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:38 am

Post by datsi »

I wanna figure out wtf was up with IV’s reads before hard pushing anywhere
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #101) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:40 am

Post by datsi »

Pushes on me rn are bad tho
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #102) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by datsi »

I do think T3 is scum because Radio Buzz D1
I'm weighing whether I should examine IV's reads because tbh that can wait and/or be done by someone else, anyone should be able to see how all-over-the-place he was
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (isolation #103) » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by datsi »

By the way. The sand has become scorched earth, now the line is a crack in the glass.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #104) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:44 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1304, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1269, datsi wrote:I wanna figure out wtf was up with IV’s reads before hard pushing anywhere
They were scum, so the reads are not applicable anymore?
The idea is to see who they were distancing from and such
In post 1305, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1270, datsi wrote:Pushes on me rn are bad tho
Why?
I think I've to reevaluate you...
I’m more bothered by Ari’s read on me
I don’t think I play EoD1 anywhere close to how I did as scum with IV and T3
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (isolation #105) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:45 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1306, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1280, datsi wrote:I do think T3 is scum because Radio Buzz D1
I'm weighing whether I should examine IV's reads because tbh that can wait and/or be done by someone else, anyone should be able to see how all-over-the-place he was
What happened in radio buzz?!!?
2 scum became dueling wagons and their tepid interactions with each other made that evident
I think that happened again with IV and T3
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #106) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 415, innocentvillager wrote:is this what it’s like to do an Ico style catchup? woww

anyways back to work I got through a very productive 5 pages

scum are Datisi salsa and margot
Town are dwlee mewtaph and gamma
In post 694, innocentvillager wrote:just some brief thoughts i had on my skim

townlean i guess

T3 - I remember meta'ing this guy back in DEFCON mafia but i feel like he's way different now this doesn't resemble either his town or scum game. Guy doesn't care he's posting every thought and just vibing. which is kind of what i do as scum sometimes too but i don't think it's something most ppl do. Being open about feeling disconnected from the game feels +town and i some of his content looks bad on the surface but he doesn't give a fuck and i think some of his takes were reasonable. The "mindmeld" with salsa post felt real and i think the excitement was genuine idk that was kinda townpingy i guess. flashvote on me was bad but he could just be trigger happy.

north of null

kyouko - anyone who proactively and early does a meta dive scumcase that clearly laid out with no bullshit can be a townlean, unless it's someone who i know can put in the effort as scum like datisi. maybe kyouko's a good scum player too so idk but fine keeping that slot around for now. i feel meh about trusting these kinds of tells because i think they tend to be mean-reverting more than ppl expect but i like the spirit

datsi - concise and nonpostury takes are very non-lamist. i think scum!gamma might be more lamisty and wordy which is the vibe i got from him in LN something

mew - idk i take back the faker comparison he seems to be very open about his thoughts and is very willing to explain everything he's thinking which is a plus - maybe he's scum good at faking this kind of stuff even under pressure tho idk seems redeemable at least

idk

datisi - i honestly have no idea on datisi nothing he's done makes me think town or scum. push on me was bad but i can see it from scum him too. sorry dayteezee i know u are good at getting ppl to townread you but not me yet. i feel like as i keep interacting with you ill get a better sense for your alignment

salsa - i get a T3/unabombah vibe from this slot very spammy and ico style catchup lol. granted una was scum in the game im thinking of but vibe here is very frazzled. idk i can't really put into words here yet but meh.

dwlee - i think some of their earlier posting was fine and reminiscent of our recent game but i wasn't exactly trying to read dwlee there so idk this reread dwlee didn't stand out like at all. idk
In post 695, innocentvillager wrote:
everyone else

nm is like 95% town for the miller claim because nm knows how to play mafia but doesn't care enough to fakeclaim miller as scum.

ari, chaos no idea

margot kind of blends into the background aside from that crazy E1? it feels weird that she feels obligated to update her reads list so much but that's probably just a playstyle thing. or a self conscious newb scum ha. regardless im sure ill get a better sense of this slot after voteparking her

i would attempt a dumb early solve but it's literally too dumb and too early so ill just wait until i get in the game a little more before utterly embarrassing myself (not that it's going to increase my read accuracy much anyway probs, lol)
I’m quoting these so either I or someone else who care to can parse these and see where exactly each read progressed to and why
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (isolation #107) » Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 1321, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1282, datsi wrote:By the way. The sand has become scorched earth, now the line is a crack in the glass.
Is this at me and if so what does it mean?
Yes it’s @ you
No I’m not clarifying further.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (isolation #108) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:12 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1324, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1313, datsi wrote:
In post 1304, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1269, datsi wrote:I wanna figure out wtf was up with IV’s reads before hard pushing anywhere
They were scum, so the reads are not applicable anymore?
The idea is to see who they were distancing from and such
Do you find anything? Finding such things aren’t my cup of tea :yawn:

In post 1313, datsi wrote:
In post 1305, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1270, datsi wrote:Pushes on me rn are bad tho
Why?
I think I've to reevaluate you...
I’m more bothered by Ari’s read on me
I don’t think I play EoD1 anywhere close to how I did as scum with IV and T3
Which game you're talking about?
I have an idea of where to look but no real leads from there.
I'm talking about this game mostly. Though I am kinda basing it off another game.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (isolation #109) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:04 am

Post by datsi »

I’m thinking the T3 wagon was probably pure
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #110) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:14 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1388, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1386, datsi wrote:I’m thinking the T3 wagon was probably pure
I just checked, you and
CO
were off wagon lmao!
That thought was constructed during the night phase tbh
And there were others off wagon (but in reality I do think that initial assessment was probably wrong)
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #111) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:15 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1387, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1378, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Maybe the bolded is indicative of town!Datisi and scum!Margot? With the context of IV's flip, parking a vote on a buddy that isn't necessarily going to OMGUS you is probably one of the safest ways to ride out pressure. I'm not sure if scum!Margot was forced to bus though. Need to get context around their IV vote.
As far as I can remember now,
MR
scumread
iv
from early. Why scum!them would do that?
I think IV’s handling of Margot was possibly theater
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #112) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:27 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1391, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1386, datsi wrote:I’m thinking the T3 wagon was probably pure
Including Margot?
I already said I rethought that
In post 1395, Aristeia wrote:VOTE: datsi

i feel the most confident about this slot flipping red

i think last one is probably salsa but that is less confident

If you reread eod1 - I think its quite clear Datsi approached it in a very agenda'd manner.
I'm beginning to think your push on me isn't in good faith, given you haven't reconsidered it once despite the flips, meanwhile in mini 2226 you were extremely tepid after Meg flipped town
VOTE: aristeia
I hadn't considered that meta point until I went to write this, I think it's actually pretty solid.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #113) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:28 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1401, ChaosOmega wrote:Ari, are you just ignoring my because no one seems to give a shit about it?

datsi, how likely do you think it is both remaining scum were on the iv wagon D1?
I think it might still be possible but both enchant and dwlee were on IV and dwlee was kinda someone I thought might be sus on the wagon
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (isolation #114) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:20 am

Post by datsi »

were you involved with that game...?
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #115) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:24 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1453, Aristeia wrote:its reasonable for me to think iv/t3 r scum/scum because I spent all of d1 suspecting both of them and voting for both of them

it is not reasonable for datsi to have that thought because he was hardpushing t3 and didnt even really suspect IV.
I was coming around to idea they could be S/S when I mentioned radio buzz
in that game two scum got run up near-simultaneously and they were figured out as partners because of how resistant they were to cross-voting. was my attempt to solidify the theory.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (isolation #116) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:24 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1458, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1455, datsi wrote:were you involved with that game...?
how is this even a relevant question?
because if you were then you should know what I'm talking about
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (isolation #117) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:28 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1463, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1449, Aristeia wrote:is this some dumb pivot from salsa scum lol
While getting pressure, you're calling
ssbm
vig which now get cleared but narrow the list for scum and you're telling me dumb... hilarious af!
yeah, I don't exactly approve of Ari trying to call out the vig while under pressure
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (isolation #118) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:45 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1404, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 1403, datsi wrote:
In post 1401, ChaosOmega wrote:Ari, are you just ignoring my because no one seems to give a shit about it?

datsi, how likely do you think it is both remaining scum were on the iv wagon D1?
I think it might still be possible but both enchant and dwlee were on IV and dwlee was kinda someone I thought might be sus on the wagon
Can you like ballpark the percentage chance that you think both remaining scum were on iv's wagon and the chance both remaining scum were on T3's wagon end of D1 (this should be less than 100%, I'm not interested in one scum on, one scum off)? Trying to get inside your head here.
In post 1219, Gypyx wrote:T3 (5) :
Salsabil Faria
; Aristeia ;
Datsi
;
Datisi
;
Not_Mafia
Exe-2
Innocentvillager (7) : ChaosOmega ;
Dwlee99
;
ssbm_Kyouko
; MargotRosa ;
Roden
;
innocentvillager
;
Enchant
Execution !
ssbm_Kyouko (1) :
T3
atp for me I think both scum being on the EOD1 T3 wagon are basically zero, and the chance both scum are on the IV wagon is like 20% as a very rough estimate because I think Aristeia is scum rn. Datisi is basically conftown from IV interactions, kyouko's solving feels pretty legit atp, and salsa I'm just hanging on to my earlier TR
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (isolation #119) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:41 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1475, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1454, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1450, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1431, Aristeia wrote:just dont self vote and get yourself killed tomm if u flip me because tomm is mylo
Don’t know why you keep repeating this but
ssbm
don't self vote.
because the last time i saw kyouko hardpush a townie to death she decided to suicide vote herself the day after and almost threw the game to the scum.
I maintain my play improved town's chances at winning that game - there may have been a better line to take, but I feel like I got there in the end.
I probably would have gone after cephrir if you hadn't self-hammered before I got an actual chance to re-assess
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (isolation #120) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:56 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1483, MargotRosa wrote:What happened in mini 2226?
One of Aristeia’s strong SRs (MegAzumarill) was eliminated D1 and flipped town, and D2 she lacked any conviction to her play. This whole game she’s been pushing me and T3 as partners, T3 flipped town yesterday, and she’s shown none of the same doubt she had in that game. And before you ask Aristeia was town in mini 2226.
I also feel like there’s similar tonal indicators to her play in MBOS 13.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (isolation #121) » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:58 am

Post by datsi »

I’ll dive into my Salsa TR more later maybe but she felt like she did in Lemon Demon D1.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #122) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:24 am

Post by datsi »

I don’t feel like D1 happens anywhere close to how it did if datisi and IV are partners
Datisi was like 90% of why IV got pressured as much as he did
I also see the call to claim and am stating I am a VT
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (isolation #123) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:25 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1492, Aristeia wrote:In that game I was not right about anything so I felt a lack of confidence.
You were right about Prism?
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (isolation #124) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:27 am

Post by datsi »

Between this game and that one it seems your best reads are the ones based around seeing emotional manipulation
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (isolation #125) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:37 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1512, Datisi wrote:
In post 1485, datsi wrote:
In post 1483, MargotRosa wrote:What happened in mini 2226?
One of Aristeia’s strong SRs (MegAzumarill) was eliminated D1 and flipped town, and D2 she lacked any conviction to her play. This whole game she’s been pushing me and T3 as partners, T3 flipped town yesterday, and she’s shown none of the same doubt she had in that game. And before you ask Aristeia was town in mini 2226.
I also feel like there’s similar tonal indicators to her play in MBOS 13.
my issue with this is that aristeia's pushback against iv being townread for ate heavily reminded me of her pushback against prism controlling the game in 2226. and how does she tonally remind you of mbos?
I do see the similarities in how she pushed IV and Prism. I feel like she’s in that same weird spot she was after RCE flipped where she kinda burned her bridges too much and is now basically railroaded along a path. This entire game she’s been pushing me as partnered with T3 and then conveniently comes in thinking my play D1 was trying to save my buddy. If that was a legitimate thought she had it shouldn’t just be coming out AFTER she miseliminated the previous chain she’d been using to push me.
In post 1513, Datisi wrote:
In post 1480, Datisi wrote:
In post 1389, datsi wrote:That thought was constructed during the night phase tbh
And there were others off wagon (but in reality I do think that initial assessment was probably wrong)
can you elaborate on this? like, i know you walked back and said you think it's wrong, but if it's something you started thinking during the night phase, that means there was some more thought to it, no? i'd like to hear about it if possible
also you missed/ignored this
I was starting to get paranoid about Dwlee and I felt like he and Margot might have been dual ro3’d
Dwlee has since flipped town, but I still think IV’s read progression on Margot is a bit jank
Honestly I should actually pay attention to who had what stances on Dwlee because that kill was super weird IMO
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1575 (isolation #126) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:43 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1534, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I changed my mind. I was inspecting Datsi and I think my read was misplaced. I was TRing him for a couple of specific posts that looked like crumbs but if I ignore those and look at him as a whole (thanks Koba) I feel like I'm looking at scum. There's not really any drive here. There are some deeply charged posts directed right at me, just like there were in OMB. There's also a lot of suspicion being cast around at just about anyone.
In post 630, datsi wrote:
In post 616, Datisi wrote:
i find it kind of odd that you're lowkey sheepng aristeia on t3 when she's pretty adamant in saying you're scum? do you have any opinion on that?
I feel like she raises valuable point against T3 and wanted to see how she responded to me voting there
I noticed this post 630 and it didnt feel right. His explanation is that he was sheeping her because she had a good point and wanted to see how Aristea would react, and that he wasnt a fan of what he saw. Initially I was TRing Datsi for this post. When I do the work though, there is nothing Aristea says or does in reaction to Datsi's vote. She makes 2 posts, both in response to Datisi. Neither address his vote. There's been no reaction. This feels like the classic "It was just a RT and I got something out of it (I swear)" that scum is wont to say when challenged on a suspicious play. I think he's just making it up.

I also think he's been softing something that is not vig, which is why I'm asking for massclaim today. Specifically I want Datsi to claim, but I didnt want to rouse his suspicion.

There's another post of his that I'm inclined to believe is likely wine specifically for me:
In post 806, datsi wrote:What’s the case for Margot again
I pretty much have had my entire perception of her vanish into thin air
He knows that I know that this is exactly the kind of post scum!Gamma makes about his partner. There's a possibility Margot has a more useful PR than IV and that Gamma and Margot worked together to counter Margot's wagon, and that it ended up with a town-led IV wagon. It's also possible that Margot is a victim of circumstance here and scum!Gamma would have made this post about any towny with a wagon to WIFOM me. I intend to review Margot more deeply should Datsi flip scum.

For now, I want to lim here, and I want a claim
VOTE: Datsi
In post 1380, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1377, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1370, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I know Aristea and Margot had interactions with IV that make them both look not partnered. I feel like Datisi did too. The problem with that is it only leaves Salsa, and there are 2 scum left. Somewhere amongst those 3 there is scum theatre.
Do you townread
datsi
because they didn't have direct interaction with
iv
?
I think I've found a decent way to meta him, and he's posted enough of a certain kind of post now without the presence of the scumtell that I think he's just town here.
Part of why I’ve been not taking pains to really defend myself was to see how you took it. If you
REALLY
believed you had something with this, me falling off like I did shouldn’t change things. At this point I think you’re fudging it.
VOTE: kyouko
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (isolation #127) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:46 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1545, MargotRosa wrote:I also don;t quite understand whether you are scum reading either just me, or datsi and me. At various points in your post you seem to jump between the two.

On first brush, other than what I said above, I think that if you want to chalk the whole thing up to theatre, then surely IV spending less time defending against my push, but focussing on Datsi's should take suspicion off of me?

At various points in your post, which I had some trouble following, you seem to be going in multiple directions, and basically weave a story about a wagon on Town nearly succeeding but ultimately being derailed by a wagon pushed heavily by Scum on another Scum because of the theatricality which plays out one way, but then plays out in a different way, in which Scum focussing their attention on a player A is scummy for A, but also Scum giving very little time to player A is also scummy for A.

May I also point out that, the d1 wagon on Town player which I played a big part in derailing got up and succeeded again the following day, which I was explicitly against on d2
This post feels self-conscious in a really bad way ngl
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (isolation #128) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:51 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1563, MargotRosa wrote:@Ari, @Enchant, probably @ssbm:

Is there any universe where it's Salsa/Datisi?
ngl I thought this was initially a typo because I would be surprised if someone saw me and salsa as partners
In fact if Kyouko were town that should be a universe she’s taking a lot more seriously
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (isolation #129) » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:55 am

Post by datsi »

FYI I’m currently of mixed opinion on Ari, I do feel like her play around IV feels in line with her play around Prism in 2226, but that’s not definite, and I do feel like her push on me throughout the game is incredibly poorly reasoned in a way that feels like she’s been targeting me for miselimination.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #130) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:24 am

Post by datsi »

so you're claiming vig now? Because that's the apparent implication.
I didn't mean that as a crumb that I'd tracked the vig, had it been meant as a crumb at all, it would have been for something I actually found damning. I was specifically referring back to wording I had directed at kyouko before. That thing was not a game related comment at all.
And you've failed to actually explain whether you actually meant what you said about thinking my "tell" indicated I am town here.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (isolation #131) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:25 am

Post by datsi »

atp I want kyouko to hard claim before I get yeeted
I don't want her to get to somehow back out of this and get away with it
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (isolation #132) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:36 am

Post by datsi »

In post 1594, Datisi wrote:so what was apparently the point of then?
vague aspersions, tbh
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (isolation #133) » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:05 am

Post by datsi »

VOTE: datsi
enjoy your four-course meal of crow, crow, crow, and crow.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”