Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

Honestly, putting this reads list together was a lot more difficult than in previous games. Usually, there is a clear narrative to follow (as in Newbie 2076, where things rolled out naturally from T3's opening gambit). There isn't really one here; everything is so zig zaggy and without clear purpose.

Being open, I am not good with meta, and reading people, which is why I'm so uncertain right now. I am a political economist, and a statistician, and I work best when I have data. That's been as true on this site as it has been in my real life.

As we get closer to the deadline, if there isn't much more coherence to everything, I'm going to reveal my role purely to get some data, and get some coherency to the narrative so that we're all on track again.

For now:
VOTE: Mewtaph
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: innocent villager
I prefer they, thanks :)
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

Roden, can you confirm the n0 inno on Dwlee? I am taking it as written, but don't understand the mechanics of how that would work, so just wanted to double check
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by datsi »

Margot/Mewtaph/Kyouko? is where I think scum is
If you dream of the role of power again, I will immediately ignore all the reasons. You came back and dreamed that Locke was a bulletproof multitasking cop and a self-targeting doctor from night. ~Melanque
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

IV no post
I prefer they, thanks :)
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 203, datsi wrote:Margot/Mewtaph/Kyouko? is where I think scum is
Vote me then.
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by datsi »

If you dream of the role of power again, I will immediately ignore all the reasons. You came back and dreamed that Locke was a bulletproof multitasking cop and a self-targeting doctor from night. ~Melanque
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

:cry:
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 162, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 152, Datisi wrote:like, if you're a miller, ok
if you're mason miller, why out that you're also a mason
if you're outing that you're a mason, why out a partner as well

if you're mafia seriously fakeclaiming for no reason, why the hell would you do any of that

and going "yeah that seemed like a serious scum fakeclaim to me" feels like it's coming from scum who's grasping at reasons to wagon someone rather than town actually thinking things through
You argue that T3 making that claim would never actually be done by scum, but it's just as easily argued that scum would never actually believe a town player would make that claim, which is what you're accusing me of now.

You say I'm scum that is grasping for reasons to push T3. If you think it's ridiculous or unbelievable that I actually think T3 is lying here, but you dont realize that what you are postulating looks just as ridiculous, you're the one not thinking clearly.

Going to have to disagree with you on T3.
no, i'm arguing that claim would never be *seriously* made by scum. and again, no, i'm not arguing you're scum who believed town!t3, i'm arguing you're scum who saw town!t3 was doing some bullshit nonsense, decided to play dumb, pretend you believe it, and then pretend to debunk it after "taking it seriously". see the difference?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 202, MargotRosa wrote:Roden, can you confirm the n0 inno on Dwlee? I am taking it as written, but don't understand the mechanics of how that would work, so just wanted to double check
Oh uh, I don't have any inno's, sorry that was a joke since they voted me. If I ever have a real inno or guilty claim I'll always reiterate that it's actually serious.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 161, Dwlee99 wrote:Someone isn't scum because they don't detect a joke
(1) nsg would disagree with you

(2) i was never saying that, my whole argument is that she very well knew it was a joke and is pretending otherwise in order to shitpush t3

i am wondering if i'm wrong because the push on ic seemed genuine enough, i imagine scum talked about him by now, and dunno if scum thinks to fake suspecting the ic
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Roden »

I do think your reads list comes from a town mind set though Margot.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 165, T3 wrote:it was a complete joke not a reaction test, but kyo miserably failed the reaction test.
though what's hilarious is that i actually kinda don't like this so fuck me i guess
In post 166, T3 wrote:town
why?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 204, Dwlee99 wrote:IV no post
this was my idea for voting him the first time, ik he was around the site and i guessed he would've at least popped in as town

VOTE: innocentvillager
~M
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 212, Datisi wrote:
In post 165, T3 wrote:it was a complete joke not a reaction test, but kyo miserably failed the reaction test.
though what's hilarious is that i actually kinda don't like this so fuck me i guess
In post 166, T3 wrote:town
why?
I think T3 saying Kyo failed the reaction test means she's just town. Town doesn't give a shit about looking good, but scum sure does.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by Datisi »

theoretical disagree on "town doesn't care about looking good", but that's besides the point now - do you think kyouko was aware that her push on t3 was shaky and so scum!her wouldn't have made it in the first place? because it seemed to me like she was convinced her push was great and made sense so dunno if i agree there
~M
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by Roden »

T3's generally low activity is also just pinging me in general right now. I know he tends to lay low when he gets pressure as scum, but fights and hyper posts when he's town. He's even said similarly in past games.
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 211, Roden wrote:I do think your reads list comes from a town mind set though Margot.
Oh shit. In that case, invert my read on Dwlee. Sorry, I TR'd them solely because I thought you had conf towned them
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 216, Roden wrote:T3's generally low activity is also just pinging me in general right now. I know he tends to lay low when he gets pressure as scum, but fights and hyper posts when he's town. He's even said similarly in past games.
On this, I just don't think their energy is allegiance indicative. I think they are pretty low energy generally. They were a Town PR in another game I played with them recently and their energy was at about the same level, before and after they had outed themself
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 215, Datisi wrote:theoretical disagree on "town doesn't care about looking good", but that's besides the point now - do you think kyouko was aware that her push on t3 was shaky and so scum!her wouldn't have made it in the first place? because it seemed to me like she was convinced her push was great and made sense so dunno if i agree there
I think Kyo just makes a lot of pushes in general, regardless of the substance of it. I do think she was defensive of her push on T3 though, which in hindsight makes me more hesitant to town read her. I've seen town!Kyo defend her pushes against town!me before so maybe it's NAI, but I haven't seen her scum games yet so idk for sure on that.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 216, Roden wrote:He's even said similarly in past games.
haven't heard this one before, mind linking the source?

i'm open to the idea of t3 being scum, hell i sure don't townread him, but the resons that kyouko had for pushing him were bad >_>
~M
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 218, MargotRosa wrote:
In post 216, Roden wrote:T3's generally low activity is also just pinging me in general right now. I know he tends to lay low when he gets pressure as scum, but fights and hyper posts when he's town. He's even said similarly in past games.
On this, I just don't think their energy is allegiance indicative. I think they are pretty low energy generally. They were a Town PR in another game I played with them recently and their energy was at about the same level, before and after they had outed themself
That's a fair point.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 220, Datisi wrote:

i'm open to the idea of t3 being scum, hell i sure don't townread him, but the resons that kyouko had for pushing him were bad >_>
In post 35, T3 wrote:Also I hard lurk through pressure as scum.
Large Normal 235.
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

I really should have named T3's category "???????", because I can't place the slot with any sense of coherency. Even here, right, T3 is less likely to be scum than Kyouko based on Kyouko's ISO. But I don't know that that means T3 should be higher on the read list, because their ISO is pinging me in every cardinal direction.

I think mewtaph and Sbf is an A or B situation, where one is scum and the other isn't.

I think Kyouko is likely scum if T3 isn't, but not necessarily the other way around...
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 222, Roden wrote:

In post 35, T3 wrote:Also I hard lurk through pressure as scum.
Large Normal 235.
T3 hard lurked through everything, pressure or otherwise, after d1 in Newbie 2076

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”