HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:02 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Goddamm, looks like I already found all of t3's partners
In post 14, fireisredsir wrote:VOTE: wavemode for not having a voting reason
I like this, and I agree with reasoning, town pings
In post 15, Andante wrote:this rvs is wild!!! woooooo so exciting!! like, no one is really pushing 1 wagon, it's just "vote whoever" lol can rvs be over page 1 plz. I think Surye might be maf here, like, the 8th vote of the game, not on an existing wagon? ehhh
Why do you want only pressure on 1 person to start the game? Doesnt make sense, a wagon shouldn't be formed on page 1 for the most part imo
In post 17, fireisredsir wrote:
cause mine is the 9th vote, not the 8th vote. everyone knows the 8th vote is the suspicious one

3 votes on one person in the first few votes of rvs seems like a lot to me, andante you expect there to be more wagoning than that?
Like 2nd part of the post(no town pings tho), but the first part of it(bolded) is ???, seems a bit awkward to come out and say that(I think Dwelee said this? and i agree with them)
In post 24, fireisredsir wrote:you've caught me, im an awkward person
Ik its too early but does mafia really have these 3 posts as thier opening posts lol? I think not
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:03 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 16, Dwlee99 wrote:What is different between fireisredsir and surye in that regard?
I like this question a lot, dk if I would call them town already tho
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

fireisredsir wrote:i actually kinda agree with the hockey suspicion, i scoped out the starts of his games and the early buttering people up doesn't really feel like his town play, which is usually more fluffposting, banter, and discussing mechanics. i only see one scum game in his history but he acted closer to this. it's not an open so there's no mechanics to discuss here
Litreally what lol. I have "buttered up" people(if tring ppl early is what this means) in other games too. In Newbie 2067, I had about 2-3 reads within the first 4 posts(And I was town that game). Another game is Mini Normal 2234(Once Again town) where I townread someone within the first 2 posts so i'm not sure what meta diving u did?

About the bolded, First of all, I don't do it ALOT(yes I do it I will admit), but secondly the game was off of RVS on page 1 so what are u getting at? Am i suppsoed to do the bolded with 3-4 votes, and get even more votes cuz that doesnt seem like a good plan to me?
fireisredsir wrote: but still, he feels like more of an outsider. and like he's forcing himself to make a meaningful post with commentary on the game even when not much has happened, so he can look more town and get people off his back. feels like he's doing it because he thinks he has to instead of because it's his honest thoughts.
Ya, I like making meaningpul posts when 2 ppl have said they don't like RVS(and want to move on it quickly). Whats the deal with this? Also, yes I do have to do with it cuz I have 3 votes!! How can you tell that they're not my "honest" thoughts?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 31, Andante wrote:also I don't tr Hockey for realz 27,28 come from maf not town
why
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

I probs have Dwlee as town(for now) for , and
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 42, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 39, HockeyFan wrote: Litreally what lol. I have "buttered up" people(if tring ppl early is what this means) in other games too. In Newbie 2067, I had about 2-3 reads within the first 4 posts(And I was town that game). Another game is Mini Normal 2234(Once Again town) where I townread someone within the first 2 posts so i'm not sure what meta diving u did?
nah, i read those, apparently closer than you did, cause this is disingenuous. both of those read like early banter, not an attempt at looking like you're analyzing. saying "galron locktown" in post 9 because of his rvs vote with no explanation? you're really gonna try to pretend like that's an example of a legit townread? go ahead, double down on that, please

it's more about the tone, anyway. in those two posts you pointed out 4 separate times how you liked/agreed with a part of someone's post. sometimes you townread for it, sometimes not. that's the part that feels fake, i don't think you would feel the need to point those things out if you were town. but as scum, feeling some pressure to come up with something, you might

This game and the two games I linked are different scenarios tbf, but the same idea. Early Tr's and tr's I can work with as the game goes on. Yes I townread them for silly reasons, but those reads are a good baseline to get started, and for me to make other reads. This game, when i got here, the game was mainly out of RVS, so I trd them for /not/ so silly reasons, but the same thing, they are a good baseline at first, so I can start and expand on other reads.

As for the tone part, sure, it may have been off to u, but I provided my thoughts in real time(What I think of each induvial log at the time). Also, wdym "sometimes" I town read u sometimes, sometimes not. I only callled one of your lines "akward", the rest I said were town pings to me.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 43, Andante wrote:
In post 41, HockeyFan wrote:I probs have Dwlee as town(for now) for , and
you tr dwlee? that's like the only takeaway? nothing with fire or I?
I have my takeaways of fire in . The next few posts/interactions with fire(and ) have not changed my read on fire much
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 47, 0verki11 wrote:just walked in on the school stoners smoking in the bathroom ama

actually ill be back on tommorow morning so sorry ive been pretty busy today.
Whats the point of making this post? Just dont post lol
In post 49, Andante wrote:Also I do feel a little bad for so much pressure on someone who is genuinely trying, so Hockey can be Hockey in peace for now
Dw, Im (sadly) used to it, idk how to not act sus lol. Anyways, can u expand on your surye sus, cuz it isnt clear to me, if you're just pillowpushing it, or have a genuine sus on them that you're gonna case once they actually get here?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

oh fuck, i also got pagetop, lets go
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 52, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 45, HockeyFan wrote:~snip
(I think this is the end on how what i wanted to reply to god reading BBCode makes me want to die)
Doesn't townreading people for reasons that you acknoledge arent very good just confuse town as a whole though? Spreading things that you don't beleive in, particulary when theres really not much going on in terms of game talk.
Are we reading the same post? I said my reasons in the OTHER games werent very good. I do believe that my reasoning(at least from my perspective) regarding post was good for me to make a baseline
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:34 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 52, 0verki11 wrote: god I forgot how to play mafia at all.
Alright, heres how you play mafia. Just tell me your mafia partners and it should be fairly easy!!
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:46 am

Post by HockeyFan »

amazing, 4 pages of 2 ppl repeating the exact same shit and getting nowhere. Fwiw I didnt understand the post where dwlee said he answered stephens questions, so I dont fully blame Stephen for doing what he did(tbh this entire interaction doesnt seem AI at all so , maybe stephen town for continuing to persits 1 thing instead of just letting it go(cuz it doesn't benefit him as mafia to do this).
In post 71, Stephen A Smith wrote:Image

Dwlee earning his #1 spot.

My list is fluid

You too can be great.
Where does the Greeting sus come from? Idt they've done anything AI(they have like 4 posts)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:41 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 160, fireisredsir wrote:stephen looks a lot worse off that than dwlee does to me. pushing a pointless point and acting like you caught someone in something? hmm. i can see a certain type of scum player doing that, whether because he really thinks he has a point (he doesn't, dwlee is right here) or because he knows that dumb extended fights like that a lot of times will make others skim and assume both are town
I need you to expand on this. Why would Steven do this as scum? He spent 2 pages trying to get an answer for a mostly "mild" sus from Dwlee. If stephen is mafia, he can really just ignore dwlee's read(or play it off), what is the benefit of doing what stephen did as scum there?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:44 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 168, Stephen A Smith wrote:
In post 155, HockeyFan wrote:Where does the Greeting sus come from? Idt they've done anything AI(they have like 4 posts)
I didn't like any of his three posts
Alright, tell me what you don't like about any of his posts.

Post is them not agreeing with Andante with the fact that there isnt a "wagon"

Post [post]58 [/post ]is them thinking N_M is in the game
In post 171, Stephen A Smith wrote:did you not read the last sentence of fire's post?

he says he thinks i'm scum doing this to get townread
I still don't think this is the way scum tries to get townread tho

pedit: well if u would have done this all the time, then idk man, just seems absurd for mafia to start the game like this
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:45 am

Post by HockeyFan »

i really fucked the formatting of that
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:46 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Skip Bayless says hi
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:48 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 180, Stephen A Smith wrote:
In post 176, HockeyFan wrote:Alright, tell me what you don't like about any of his posts.

Post 6 [/post ]is a RVS vote, with a random reasoning

Post [post]57 is them not agreeing with Andante with the fact that there isnt a "wagon"

Post [post]58 [/post ]is them thinking N_M is in the game
none of them show any serious thought towards solving

their presence in thread is touch and go

I don't see the point of a single post he made in terms of advancing the game state.

frankly the fact that there are no votes to punish this is egregious in my opinion.
Fair, (I agree with the bolded), but the "none of them show any serious thought towards solving", I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt about the fact its only been 1 irl day, and they only have 3 posts.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:49 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 181, Stephen A Smith wrote:
In post 179, HockeyFan wrote:
Skip Bayless says hi
The only regret I have in life is that he ran away from me before I could fire his ass like I did Max Kellerman.

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS?!?!
WHAT??????? THE UMPIRE KNOCKED DAK OVER. DAK WAS READY. THE UMPIRE WAS LATE!!! HE DID NOT DO HIS JOB QUICKLY ENOUGH. COWBOYS SHOULD'VE HAD ONE SHOT AT THE END ZONE FROM THE 20. DOABLE!!! JUST ABSURD.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:51 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 184, Stephen A Smith wrote:I refuse to give anyone the benefit of the doubt even people who haven't posted yet (Don't think I don't see you lurking out there T3)

If you want me to townread you you better bring the goods.
speaking of townreads, who do you TR anyways
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:16 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 197, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 155, HockeyFan wrote:tbh this entire interaction doesnt seem AI at all
Am I really the only one that finds this bad?

Stephan had a list of scumreads for ??? reason. DW was pissed b/c he was on it and it was unexplained. It's content. Deciphering wich alignment the content comes from can be tricky but just throwing your hands up and saying that it was meaningless is dumb
and scummy
I get that they were both angry, but all that came out of it was "I said it" "No you didn't". This type of interaction(from both players) is not town leaning in any way

In post 207, Stephen A Smith wrote:
In post 40, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 31, Andante wrote:also I don't tr Hockey for realz 27,28 come from maf not town
why
this is a bad response
Damm I'm sorry I wanted to know why someone sr'd me for making a read
Stephen A Smith wrote:
In post 41, HockeyFan wrote:I probs have Dwlee as town(for now) for , and
ridiculous read
yes I'll admit I ahve not played alot fo games with Dwlee, but thier first few posts seemed towny ish/willing to get game out of RVS(yes I dont know thier mafia range, but I still think its town)

How is weird in any way lol @Stephen
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:19 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 229, Greeting wrote:
I've played with
Dwlee99
in some games and I've found their playstyle to be generally quite nullish, and this game is no exception. Maybe but for that bizarre squabble with
Stephen A Smith
, but I don't see their participation in it as town-indicative either.

What makes you think that's a townslot?
Alright since 2 ppl haev asked me, i'll say what i found town

seemed like a good clarifcation question and not let Andante pick and choose what they want to see

is towny cuz i mainly agreed with it(and for the most part it was the first REAL vote of the game)

- pretty similar reasoning to why i liked
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 241, Scorpious wrote:wavemode and fire are my early tr's.

Time to commute
what about wave's did u find town? Im not really sure how this post changes your read on them
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 248, Scorpious wrote:
In post 245, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 241, Scorpious wrote:wavemode and fire are my early tr's.

Time to commute
what about wave's did u find town? Im not really sure how this post changes your read on them
I felt the answers were genuinely written. There was no defiance in any of it. My main reason for that line of question was to get more of a tone.and writing style. Not necessarily concrete information.

I like to look at things a little differently when I play. Of course there are the mechanics and rules and whatnot but so many people neglect other things like tone.

I also watch the games for changes in a writer’s punctuation. It can be a great tell, especially if it varies.
I(we) all have a solid baseline on how wave writes when they feel relaxed and not under a lot of pressure.
I agree they were genuinely written but how does saying stuff like "You're right" or "It doesnt" lean more towards town then it does mafia? that's the part I dont get. It's intresting to me that you TR that post based off the tone, cuz it didnt really tell me much, can u expand on this

and FTR, i do find the post towny but because of the actual content he said on the last line: "like, the actual towniest thing stephen has done this game was posting a list of scumreads and offering zero explanation for them

It's not that they HAD no explanation. The reads did have reasoning behind them. But in that moment he didn't particularly care to justify them nor care what people thought about them, even when challenged about it. I think that tends to come from town more than mafia"(this just seems town)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:15 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 265, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 175, wavemode wrote:
In post 170, HockeyFan wrote:Why would Steven do this as scum?
"to seem townie" is the simple answer to any question of the form "why would he do that as scum?" ...
Hated the hockey's question. Liked the answer given. Such an absurd question to ask.

Doing whatever he did is not the way scum wants to "seem townie". Like imagine this, you, a player seemingly thrust yourself into the thread and cause chaos to give yourself more attention then originally. Why would you do that as scum?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:31 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Spoiler: Frozen Angel Stuff
In post 273, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 231, HockeyFan wrote:~snip
"They were both angry" why would they be angry when stephen just replaced in, and dwelee had his first vote and omgused. both tried there to at least seem to be solving each other. Their action there is 100% alignment indicative by all standards as its part of the mindset they follow.

I still don't get why you find the posts irrelivent?
I probs used the wrong word(its more of frustartion then agry), but IMO they were both pre frustrated(esp Dwlee since thier response was not being seen by Stephen so, I don't think they were tryign to solve, Dwlee was frustrated by the fact that Stephen couldnt find a "simple" post that had the questions answer

I found the posts irrelvant ebcause it was 3 pages of
Dwlee: "I answered your question
Stephen: No you didnt!
In post 274, Frozen Angel wrote:
I have a genuine question hockey, how much experience with mafia games do you have?
I have like 4-5 played fourm games(so really not that much)

In post 294, Andante wrote:
In post 189, Scorpious wrote:
In post 187, Stephen A Smith wrote:
In post 185, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 184, Stephen A Smith wrote:I refuse to give anyone the benefit of the doubt even people who haven't posted yet (Don't think I don't see you lurking out there T3)

If you want me to townread you you better bring the goods.
speaking of townreads, who do you TR anyways
absolutely noone has done enough to earn a townread from me.

what does Lebron think?
Almost no chance Scorpious is town
??? Out of all things to SR scorpious for, you choose this?!?! Also, I don't like your recent posts cuz you made a list(b4 u finished skimming). I'm assuming that list had some merit and some reasoning behind it, so its weird for u to dismiss peoples questions about those reads.
In post 296, fireisredsir wrote:@ and :
that's two people who seem to have a set idea of what maf behavior looks like and what town behavior look like. on its own I think that's wrong but not too scummy. BUT both of them are kinda going out of their way to look like their own vision of what townie looks like. wavemode thinks that lack of explanation and not really caring about being questioned is townie, and he gives super casual "yeah so what" responses to scorp and me. hockeyfan thinks that maf will ignore suspicions or downplay them, and he engages with them directly and his earlyposting still looks to me like he's going out of his way to create a thread presence to deflect suspicion

i guess it could come from a "i do this and I'm town, so i think everyone who does this is town", but something about it feels a little constructed
How am I deflecting? The people who have sussed me have been referencing the same 3 posts(, and the post where I mentioned about "Why would steven do this as scum".) I have explained them, and my thought process behind them, so am I supposed to sit here and continue to write the same things about those 3 posts? Your bolded is not where I'm coming from either. I don't spam the thread(as town for the most part), and I'm usually not the one taking the game out of RVS(the 2 main reasonings I have for Tring ppl rn)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:31 am

Post by HockeyFan »

@Scorpuis, has your read on wave changed(esp since they've started to give content(/)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:43 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 375, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 370, HockeyFan wrote:I have like 4-5 played fourm games(so really not that much)
so have you ever played as mafia
I can not for the life of me figure out how to ISO(sorry!), so you can just have the link(this is the site i played on) -> https://mafiascum-closedgame.freeforums ... waterfalls
In post 377, Scorpious wrote:
In post 371, HockeyFan wrote:@Scorpuis, has your read on wave changed(esp since they've started to give content(/)
In post 362, Scorpious wrote:I''ve moved Wave from town lean to null
indeed
So, you town read them for thier "syntax", but you are putting them back into null once they start making content? It certainly can't about the misrepping since you said you didnt find that scummy, so waht is it?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:11 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 383, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 379, HockeyFan wrote:I can not for the life of me figure out how to ISO(sorry!), so you can just have the link(this is the site i played on) -> https://mafiascum-closedgame.freeforums ... waterfalls
How can someone who played as mafia and lived till later phases, not know that scum can fake their town play and to look as aggressive and pushy to gain town read, even after it was directly mentioned in the thread as the reason by someone believing that could have been the fake play in response to the same post?

and I mean this post:
In post 170, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 160, fireisredsir wrote:stephen looks a lot worse off that than dwlee does to me. pushing a pointless point and acting like you caught someone in something? hmm. i can see a certain type of scum player doing that, whether because he really thinks he has a point (he doesn't, dwlee is right here) or because he knows that dumb extended fights like that a lot of times will make others skim and assume both are town
I need you to expand on this. Why would Steven do this as scum? He spent 2 pages trying to get an answer for a mostly "mild" sus from Dwlee. If stephen is mafia, he can really just ignore dwlee's read(or play it off), what is the benefit of doing what stephen did as scum there?
I dont think scum do it AS SOON as they rep in and especially on page 3
In post 395, Scorpious wrote:
In post 379, HockeyFan wrote:So, you town read them for thier "syntax", but you are putting them back into null once they start making content? It certainly can't about the misrepping since you said you didnt find that scummy, so waht is it?
again, just would like to know where I said this.. I'm dealing with 2 mis reps at the same time and neither of you will acknowledge it.
I thought you said it was in but I just misread ig, I still think the progression of your wave read is weird

>Call them a townlean for being genuine
>Put them in null for reasons?
>Call them townlean again for thier "honesty' in their posts, but meh for the most part I agree with the read anyways
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 406, Greeting wrote:
Scorpious
is unusually enthusiastic about this game.

My gut tells me it's because of
Stephen A Smith
though. :lol:
Does them being enthusiastic about this game affect your read on them?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 408, Eyes without a face wrote:Well I know this is going to bring a lot of heat my way but I should let you all know I tend to suspect replacements more. I guess it was DGB (if memory serves me right) that once said if we eliminate all replacements town always wins (or something to that effect).

Anyway welcome FA.

Also @Andante I do appreciate the townread but something tells me I have yet to earn it. Do you tend to townread people who townread you?
yes, I am gonna give u heat for it(I think its a terrible strat), but what is the thought process behind this? Replacments do NOT only happen because of someone not liking their role
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:24 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Spoiler: Response to [post=#13253229
442[/post]]
In post 442, Nero Cain wrote:.
In post 27, HockeyFan wrote:Goddamm, looks like I already found all of t3's partners
im assuming that this line is a joke
Why would you ever think it wasn't
In post 27, HockeyFan wrote:I like this, and I agree with reasoning, town pings
it was an RVS vote on p1. Highly doubt it was serious and hockey town reading Fire for that felt forced.
The "reasoning" for that vote was that Wavemode jumped into the game voting someone, and then dipped. I felt like it was a vote to "particiapte' in RVS, but also be a bit nervous at the same time, which is why I agreed with fire
In post 27, HockeyFan wrote:Why do you want only pressure on 1 person to start the game? Doesnt make sense, a wagon shouldn't be formed on page 1 for the most part imo
Like the first time I read it mafia against the formation of wagons and wanting to stay in RVS. I mean maybe he was actually concerned that Dante wanted an early wagon.
cause mine is the 9th vote, not the 8th vote. everyone knows the 8th vote is the suspicious one
Fire said this and then Hockey said
In post 27, HockeyFan wrote:Like 2nd part of the post(no town pings tho), but the first part of it(bolded) is ???, seems a bit awkward to come out and say that(I think Dwelee said this? and i agree with them)
I thought it was an obvious joke and it was pretty lame to throw shade there.
Meh, the joke went over my head, and I dont even think it was *that* much shade

Anyways, people I wanna kill rn are Andante(explained a bit in ), but its also thier unwilligness to post content(Im aware they're still catching up but ehhh deosnt sit right with me) and Eyes without a face(they've popped in once in a while, and then made like 1-2 liners, and then dipped again,)
@Greeting, why are you concerned with this wagon,do u TR them(and why)

VOTE: Andante(voting person with lesser wagon)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:45 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 452, Dwlee99 wrote:hockey can you vote eyes?
Why
In post 460, Andante wrote:
In post 454, Scorpious wrote:
In post 450, HockeyFan wrote:
Spoiler: Response to [post=#13253229
442[/post]]
In post 442, Nero Cain wrote:.
In post 27, HockeyFan wrote:Goddamm, looks like I already found all of t3's partners
im assuming that this line is a joke
Why would you ever think it wasn't
In post 27, HockeyFan wrote:I like this, and I agree with reasoning, town pings
it was an RVS vote on p1. Highly doubt it was serious and hockey town reading Fire for that felt forced.
The "reasoning" for that vote was that Wavemode jumped into the game voting someone, and then dipped. I felt like it was a vote to "particiapte' in RVS, but also be a bit nervous at the same time, which is why I agreed with fire
In post 27, HockeyFan wrote:Why do you want only pressure on 1 person to start the game? Doesnt make sense, a wagon shouldn't be formed on page 1 for the most part imo
Like the first time I read it mafia against the formation of wagons and wanting to stay in RVS. I mean maybe he was actually concerned that Dante wanted an early wagon.
Fire said this and then Hockey said
In post 27, HockeyFan wrote:Like 2nd part of the post(no town pings tho), but the first part of it(bolded) is ???, seems a bit awkward to come out and say that(I think Dwelee said this? and i agree with them)
I thought it was an obvious joke and it was pretty lame to throw shade there.
Meh, the joke went over my head, and I dont even think it was *that* much shade

Anyways, people I wanna kill rn are Andante(explained a bit in ), but its also thier unwilligness to post content(Im aware they're still catching up but ehhh deosnt sit right with me) and Eyes without a face(they've popped in once in a while, and then made like 1-2 liners, and then dipped again,)
@Greeting, why are you concerned with this wagon,do u TR them(and why)

VOTE: Andante(voting person with lesser wagon)
This is a shit post.
oooh Scorp town? Calling out the person voting me when I just haven't been here. Oh Hockey... you're in for a surprise if you think I'm just LHF that'll go down without a fight... just busy at the moment deadline is still like 6 days away so I'm not in a rush right now, also probably 200 posts behind by the time I'll be here catching up
Never called you LHF. I said you haven't posted alot of content, and even the content u did post recently is make up a list, and simultaneously dismiss peoples inquires about that <said> list
In post 462, Greeting wrote:
In post 450, HockeyFan wrote: @Greeting, why are you concerned with this wagon,do u TR them(and why)
Eyes with out a face
is a null read from me. In my experience, every game has its low posters who are all pretty easy to be picked on. I'm not looking for an easy elimination but for scum. I'm not saying no to voting them, but I see better candidates.

Stephen A Smith
, why are you scumreading
HockeyFan
?
I dont see how wave is a better candidate then Eyes?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:27 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 466, Andante wrote:
In post 465, HockeyFan wrote:Never called you LHF. I said you haven't posted alot of content, and even the content u did post recently is make up a list, and simultaneously dismiss peoples inquires about that list
> haven't posted a lot so I'm voting you
umm I know it's shocking to believe, but whether people post or not really isn't an alignment indicative thing, like, 6 days left for D1 here, I've been busy, like I'll definitely have content, don't worry about that lol. Isn't it better to look at those who have given content thus far and determine if it comes from town or scum? Like, just cause I haven't posted isn't a reason to vote me lol that seems like the easy way out of "hmmm who to vote" like, you're just voting someone who isn't here, how does that do much?
You've popped into the thread a couple of times now to say "Hey im skimming", reads will come later, but the question now becomes
when
are they

>made a list but....
I made a list did I not? I skimmed, gave yall my thoughts based on how people were interacting, I'm not saying bottom of my list is lock scum or top was lock town, I'm saying in relation to each other that's how I was reading people
Thanks for the clarification, its just weird how u dismissed the ppl asking about this lsit, but this is a good answer IMO

when I'm 100+ posts behind yes I approach the game differently to when I'm not behind, and there's still plenty of time left in this day phase so I wouldn't stress over "OMG I NEED AN ANDANTE READ" it's day 1... lmao unless yall plan on ending the day super early, I'll out top SRs sooo not sure why we're worried about me tbh
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:28 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 468, Greeting wrote:
HockeyFan
, I’ve already answered that, and what you’ve asked me before (I was kind enough to repeat it). If you want to find out why I think so then just read the thread more carefully, because you clearly aren’t.

VOTE: wavemode
They're both low posters, and I do not think clinging onto LHF is a scum trait(esp when they havent been "clinging" that much on it)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:47 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 478, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 450, HockeyFan wrote:(voting person with lesser wagon)
Why?
At the time of the vote, Eyes had 3 votes, and Andante had 3 votes, i wnated to put pressue more on the person who only has 1 vote
In post 483, Greeting wrote:
In post 469, Scorpious wrote:
In post 462, Greeting wrote:
In post 450, HockeyFan wrote: @Greeting, why are you concerned with this wagon,do u TR them(and why)
Eyes with out a face
is a null read from me. In my experience, every game has its low posters who are all pretty easy to be picked on. I'm not looking for an easy elimination but for scum. I'm not saying no to voting them, but I see better candidates.

Stephen A Smith
, why are you scumreading
HockeyFan
?

This post is below your normal level of quality. As far as eyes; It’s not the post count, it’s the content. I don’t understand the motivation in making your first real content about how they key in on reps as scum.

I don’t see this as any form of AI from you, just used to better..
You're right. Well, their content didn't stand out to me that much, and the fact there isn't much of it significantly contributes to this feeling. I try to read all of the game, but I pay more attention to some things and less to other. I guess that's just my way of processing a lot of information. When necessary, I look back to re-read and re-think what happened. What picked my attention were all the players whom I had mentioned before and so I focused more strongly on them.

But... now that you've prompted me to look at their ISO again, is giving me a kind of (!?!?) in my head.
In this post, you say that thier content doesnt stand out to you that much. Doesnt someones content not standing out make them more likely to be scum? Why are they in your null
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:49 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 480, Frozen Angel wrote:I guess I'm warming up with hockey a tiny bit even though he is not really doing the best job convincing he is a town, but he has been kinda constant with dropping Newby tells in his own way and explaining himself

Like I still have so many concerns about this slot but I wanna see what he does later on before pursuing that direction.

then again
there aren't many slots I actually town read specifically
even if I can feel the general push is directed by town right now, cause there are many things getting pursued at the same time and it's just radiating that (scary) vibe major debtors are solving the game and all are town, so it makes me inclined to search for scum in the people who are playing silly or are distancing from debates.

so for me, my vote currently kinda has to go on either Andate which is fluff posting and fabricating stuff but has yet to catch up again they say, eyes which is actually a good vote even without much content posted cause that moves of them for going after that theory just felt so fake, and it gives a good insight about the people who gave reads around the slot without having any reasons and the wagon that got constructed on him.

Guess after that I actually have Greeting and Nero to sort and hockey to look at carefully

I'm kinda satisfied with wave constancy back there when I fired questions on him, and I liked Stephen and fire and scorpions slots a tire above everyone else toward a town lean

and I just realized we have 2 completely afk accounts in-game so will be interesting to have them participate, as I said I can sense that most conversations are being directed by town right now

Gonna do my vote here actually

VOTE: Andante

So, can you expand on this thought of you have of "there are many things getting pursued at the same time, so most of it must be coming from town". Why cant mafia start pushing their own reads(if their partner is under fire a bit)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:53 am

Post by HockeyFan »

wave, can u explain the progression between and (what happend to the nero sus). Cuz u didnt mention them much between these two logs
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

@Dwlee, in 505, u said eyes+FA could be partnered(presumably cuz of 503?), but why are u big on that being a partnery psot, when the same logic can be applied to u. Eyes TR'D you even after u being a replacement
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:42 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 531, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 446, Greeting wrote:I like this post very much. Maybe I should look into Nero Cain after all?
it was dumb when she said it and it's still dumb when you agreed with it.
In post 450, HockeyFan wrote:VOTE: Andante
Dante is scummy for scum reading Scorp?

It's also an interesting coincidence that I blasted you for not voting and then you vote...
In post 440, Datisi wrote:Frozen Angel [1]: HockeyFan
Greeting [1]: Eyes without a face
Stephen A Smith [1]: Greeting
Andante [1]: Scorpious

not voting [3]: 0verki11, Frozen Angel, Andante
In post 475, Datisi wrote:Andante [2]: Scorpious, HockeyFan
Greeting [1]: Eyes without a face
wavemode [1]: Greeting

not voting [3]: 0verki11, Frozen Angel, Andante
like all these players being useless with thier vote. With the exception of Andante, I expect there to be multiple scum in this group.
??? When did I say Dante was scum for scumreading Scorp, my reasons are in and .
fireisredsir wrote:ok ill read more closely when i have more time, but thanks for playing along everyone with the whole counter wagon on eyes thing, that was fun, but now that we've seen who was willing to jump on that massively low hanging fruit we can return to our regularly scheduled programming of a hockey lim, and if (when, imhotbqh) he flips scum then we know where to look next

VOTE: HockeyFan
So you claim it was a "reaction" test, but the only conclusion u got from it was to ignore it and vote me? K
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:33 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Andante post 605
Spoiler:
In post 605, Andante wrote:Alright, looking at Hockey next.

Hocky was one of the ones that hated my "I hate rvs stage and yall are doing it wrong"

Post "Why do you want only pressure on 1 person to start the game? Doesnt make sense, a wagon shouldn't be formed on page 1 for the most part imo"
> I mean like, how is it beneficial to have 1 vote on everyone? that's not pressure. Wagons make pressure. Pressure makes people act, and for the most part, my early "rvs read" was a legit read at the time. Pressuring 1 person is a start, if you get a solid read on 1, you move to another... better than whatever the heck is happening this game

I never said I wanted *only* 1 vote on anyone, I just wanted to have multiple smallish wagons on diff ppl. Those mini wagon also make pressure
[/b

]> also in , says townpings from fire's RVS vote

Yes I've explained multiple times why I look for townpings early on into the game

fireisredsir wrote:i actually kinda agree with the hockey suspicion, i scoped out the starts of his games and the early buttering people up doesn't really feel like his town play, which is usually more fluffposting, banter, and discussing mechanics. i only see one scum game in his history but he acted closer to this. it's not an open so there's no mechanics to discuss here
Litreally what lol. I have "buttered up" people(if tring ppl early is what this means) in other games too. In Newbie 2067, I had about 2-3 reads within the first 4 posts(And I was town that game). Another game is Mini Normal 2234(Once Again town) where I townread someone within the first 2 posts so i'm not sure what meta diving u did?

About the bolded, First of all, I don't do it ALOT(yes I do it I will admit), but secondly the game was off of RVS on page 1 so what are u getting at? Am i suppsoed to do the bolded with 3-4 votes, and get even more votes cuz that doesnt seem like a good plan to me?
fireisredsir wrote: but still, he feels like more of an outsider. and like he's forcing himself to make a meaningful post with commentary on the game even when not much has happened, so he can look more town and get people off his back. feels like he's doing it because he thinks he has to instead of because it's his honest thoughts.
Ya, I like making meaningpul posts when 2 ppl have said they don't like RVS(and want to move on it quickly). Whats the deal with this? Also, yes I do have to do with it cuz I have 3 votes!! How can you tell that they're not my "honest" thoughts?
> Just pulled the whole post on this cause yeah. So I mean, 12 posts ago you go "townpings for fire's rvs" and it looks like that's what fire's referring to, but not certain I'd call it buttering up. For that comment though, your reaction here feels odd.. like it feels like an overreaction tbh like if someone went "Andante is trying to pocket me" my reaction would be a simple "lol you're funny" not linking games... this early like if it was late game (or now...) I'd understand going "I'm not buttering people up what??" not post 30 though lol

I already had a couple votes and guess what! 1 more person was adding on to that at that point

" secondly the game was off of RVS on page 1 so what are u getting at? Am i suppsoed to do the bolded with 3-4 votes, and get even more votes cuz that doesnt seem like a good plan to me?"
> sounds like you're complaining we got out of RVS so fast... like, maf should be more mad than town RVS didn't last long... RVS is an easy excuse for maf to have minimal effort...

what was I trying to get at is, "why do u suddenly expect me to fluffpost,banter and take the game not seriously when its page 2 and I have like 3 votes"

I was asked why I SRed and , was explained
In post 28, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 16, Dwlee99 wrote:What is different between fireisredsir and surye in that regard?
I like this question a lot, dk if I would call them town already tho
> and here, this just doesn't feel like it comes from town. Like Dwlee brings up a valid point, and you're just kinda like "yes. good. idk if town" like, your post after this one is all this explanation for why you're not pocketing someone.. I feel like town you would've added more to Dwlee's thought there. idk how to really explain it.

How much more I am suppsoed to explain on post 28? Early trs are just a baseline again. I explained again anyways in why I trd them

Post - You declare a TR on Dwlee off of 3 posts. In my opinion before 100 posts is too early to be declaring TRs... but whatever
Ok I'll tell you why(and since u want shit after post 50, i will give it to u)

- I feel like mafia would want ppl to rush with thier reads faster
Thier whole Interaction with Frozen/Eyes seemed towny, it looked like they genuinely wanted to solve there(,,,

** Post - what you say to Overkill feels odd. I'd understand it if the 2 of you are maf partners, but if you're not partners I'm not sure why you'd even interact with that post tbh like "Whats the point of making this post? Just dont post lol" doesn't feel like the nicest thing to say to someone when we're still in this get to know each other phase. It's like going to the family dinner and telling someone to shut up cause you don't like the story they're talking about. Why does town you tell someone to not post? Like, what if Overkill is new, sometimes something like that is enough to scare people off... just saying

"Scare people off??" LOL, asking why someone posted about them "not being here" is not SCARING them off. I interacted with it cuz it was thier post, and I thought it would entail a more(esp on post 50)

In post 55, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 52, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 45, HockeyFan wrote:~snip
(I think this is the end on how what i wanted to reply to god reading BBCode makes me want to die)
Doesn't townreading people for reasons that you acknoledge arent very good just confuse town as a whole though? Spreading things that you don't beleive in, particulary when theres really not much going on in terms of game talk.
Are we reading the same post? I said my reasons in the OTHER games werent very good. I do believe that my reasoning(at least from my perspective) regarding post was good for me to make a baseline
> I liked this post from Overkill!!! Hockey's reaction is odd. I'm mainly just quoting it cause I like this from overkill, and I want this in my notes.
In post 56, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 52, 0verki11 wrote: god I forgot how to play mafia at all.
Alright, heres how you play mafia. Just tell me your mafia partners and it should be fairly easy!!
> I want to know why Hockey is like only focussing on Overkill here, like, it feels awkward.. Almost like Overkill was in maf chat like "Idk what to do" and Hockey is like "easy. I'll bus you" cause nothing about any of these Hockey +Overkill interactions really look like Hockey considering Overkill town.

I interacted with them because they were the only one ....there? Between and , me and him were the only one there. Saying I bussed is also pretty ridiculous. Why would you even think I need to bus there? Just makes little sense and it seems like you're making stuff up as u go

dang... I feel bad for not being here... I wish I talked to overkill :/

Post - Umm you go back a LOT of posts (this might be the dwlee stephen 1v1 so ehh) to ask why Greeting is a SR. Not curious why Surye is a SR off of no posts? Or curious for the reason Dwlee is #1? Only curious on the greeting read?

Post - you get really defensive of Greeting... Like, "how dare you sr greeting for an RVS vote!!" uhh Surye is on that list too with ONLY and RVS vote, why is it only greeting from that list we care about?

Cuz Greeting Is the only read I didnt understand/like. Suryve read is like "meh whatecver putting pressure on someone with 0 posts". I didnt care about Dwlee since it was expected from stephen after thier interaction. I got defensive of Greeting cuz I did town read them and there was no previous interaction between them and Greeting. I didn't comment on the wavemode read because I did NOT tr them at that point

Post - Stephen comes back with stuff, and you just back off like, you had all this conviction "GREETING SHOULD NOT BE THERE!!!" Stephen refutes your points made, and you're like "oh ok.." like, what? were you just doing that to look towny? maf that went "I know Greeting is town. there shouldn't be a reason to SR greeting there. I'm gonna look real towny!!" then "oh.. I guess yeah greeting doesn't look towny.. I just have TMI.."
Lol. I never said greeting DOESNT look towny, I agreed with thier point of "it looks touch-and go", but I still saw no other reason to sus them sicne the touch-and-go seemed pretty NAI. TMI??!?!? Wtf, yes because I would totally choose ONLY greeting from the list if I had TMI. I could have also trd wavemode who had 1 post at the time!! "TMI" seems bleh

Post - you encourage Stephen's gimmick... most likely as a way to distract from your awkward Greeting "read"
You are just grasping at straws here lol. How was my greeting read "akward". Also, responding to someone right after is NOT a way to distract, sorry.

Post - then you ask stephen for his TRs... and after this you move on like, ask a question, no follow up. shows you never cared about the answer.

He said he had NO tr's, what I am supposed to expand on that with lol

** Post - your post 40 TR on Dwlee comes into question, it feels like you're afraid of stephen tbh which would make yall not partners, but Stephen has a way of making you say stuff that like completely contradicts other stuff you've said lol like here for example. You've been all "heck yeah! Dwlee town!!!" Stephen is like "you sure about that?" and you're like "well umm.. no??"

DUDE. I never said I didn't TR Dwlee there. I basically said "I havent played enough games with Dwlee, but I still think they're town" Where Did I say the "well umm.. no??"

Post - cause you mention me, so of course I talk about it. You're all "16 seemed like a good clarifcation question and not let Andante pick and choose what they want to see" like, if you actually READ THE POSTS AROUND IT, it was part of my conversation with them.. feels like a really odd thing to be like "Dwlee town for this!!!" that question wasn't clarifying anything.. it feels like you're making stuff up tbh. "20 is towny cuz i mainly agreed with it" 20 is just a post saying something is awkward... Like it feels like you're handing out TRs like I hand out candy on Halloween.. "here's a tr for you! and one for you!!" the question is, why is Dwlee the only one here you're fascinated with, like you keep going "yeah I tr Dwlee!!" what about literally anyone else? cause all these Dwlee posts are reactions to someone else saying something, so it's not even like you're actively making a read on them, you just keep going back to the 3 points you have.

** Post - This feels like a recurring theme, you'll ask someone a question, they answer very well, then you like back off/go yeah I agree BECAUSE...I honestly wanna call this maf indicative like, you ask a question, then feel the need to defend yourself for talking about that person. First Stephen and greeting now this...

Post - Easy you go after me! cause when you start going for anyone around, your "plan kinda back fires" You find a bad read from me and attack it
"when you start going for anyone around, my plan "backfires". lol pls This was the first serious SR i had, so where tf did I "go after anyoen around" b4 that

"??? Out of all things to SR scorpious for, you choose this?!?! Also, I don't like your recent posts cuz you made a list(b4 u finished skimming). I'm assuming that list had some merit and some reasoning behind it, so its weird for u to dismiss peoples questions about those reads."
> like, don't like my posts made before I finished reading... hmm my bad for trying to interact with people in live time. I've been playing marathon games, no attention to this game really. Lose track of time when playing them, like the one night I started playing at 3.. look up, it's already 11pm!!!
Anyways. back to this post, you're all "OMG WHY SR SCORP FOR THIS REASON!!!" but in the same post, cause you know I'm town, you go "I'm sure your list has meaning behind it!!" like, it just feels like you're trying to appear towny. Trying to raise some point that everyone else would agree with, all without stirring the pot too much... because you are very selective in who you out a SR on/who you interact with lol

???????. having some sort of MEANING behind a list does mean you automatically become town. Let's give you the benefit of the doubt that what you said in bolded is TRUE. how does that make me scum. Not stirring the pot can come from either alligment.

Post - You try to win Scorp over to your side, like "see!! I just acknowledged Andantes bad read!! I'll pocket uou now!" that's kinda how that reads tbh

Wtf. How is pocketing in ANY WAY. I asked them if thier read on wave has changed based on the content he just produced , that is NOT pocketing

Post - Voted me when I wasn't here. Cause we're trying to look busy without causing any controversy... Oh, Andante isn't here, this is gonna be an easy push... oh my friend... I caught you off guard and that was a fun interaction. Like, you vote me going "people I wanna kill rn are Andante(explained a bit in ), but its also thier unwilligness to post content(Im aware they're still catching up but ehhh deosnt sit right with me)"
You literally said you want to vote me for not posting. I've been around multiple times going "I am here, catching up!" if you had anything you needed to tell me, literally just go @Andant, just TRY to get my attention.. and maybe.. I'll interact with you. wow what a concept. I literally think you're trying to pick me off cause you know I'm LHF (or uhh was at the time) if you wanted the reason I've been gone so much, you literally could've just asked...it's not like it's a secret

You said you were "catching uP" at least 3 times at that point. Also I was not looking for an "easy" push. If I was, i could have sussed eyes alot more since there was already alot of sus on them.

VOTE: Hockey
TLDR: My read on Andante hasnt changed, and even If it did change, it would go into SL

Also, lol @ . Im not "glued" to the Dwlee TR, I didnt even it mention it until u brought it up in the post above
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:36 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 602, Stephen A Smith wrote:We should make FaceBoy and HockeyDude pick teams for the superbowl and yeet the one that picks wrong
lol.

I'm gunning for the bengals to win, Joe Burrow deserves a SB.

I just reread the frozen/eyes stuff, did not get much out of it, but I like the way Frozen is playing, and I dont think the 2 are partners here
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:21 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 622, Scorpious wrote:
In post 614, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 602, Stephen A Smith wrote:We should make FaceBoy and HockeyDude pick teams for the superbowl and yeet the one that picks wrong
lol.

I just reread the frozen/eyes stuff, did not get much out of it, but I like the way Frozen is playing, and I dont think the 2 are partners here
Not crazy about this post man, But yeah Go Bengals!!

If you re read and got nothing out of it, why tell us. That changes the gamestate literally 0. Not even needed to be typed. But, you continue on saying you like FA’s play and that you don’t think they are partners.

So you..did “get something”, and the quotes on get something because that something would be the most ineffectual “something” to take from the exchange..

You just pulled ahead of eyes for my vote unless you can explain this.

Actually. You can explain this to get my vote off.. this was bad posting man..

Thier whole discourse was mainly theory talk, and stemmed from eyes post of "sussing" replamcents/"not sussing replacmenets". I only took away the fact that they're not partners because if Frozen was eyes parnter, why would Frozen go down this path of questioning, when she can focus on other ppl
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:23 am

Post by HockeyFan »

btw, I'm at E-2, so I'll guess I'll claim,

I'm a backup of a role

I'm not gonna out anymore info about it unless I'm forced to
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 639, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 637, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 622, Scorpious wrote:
In post 614, HockeyFan wrote:
lol.

Not crazy about this post man, But yeah Go Bengals!!

If you re read and got nothing out of it, why tell us. That changes the gamestate literally 0. Not even needed to be typed. But, you continue on saying you like FA’s play and that you don’t think they are partners.

So you..did “get something”, and the quotes on get something because that something would be the most ineffectual “something” to take from the exchange..

You just pulled ahead of eyes for my vote unless you can explain this.

Actually. You can explain this to get my vote off.. this was bad posting man..

Thier whole discourse was mainly theory talk, and stemmed from eyes post of "sussing" replamcents/"not sussing replacmenets". I only took away the fact that they're not partners because if Frozen was eyes parnter, why would Frozen go down this path of questioning, when she can focus on other ppl
every time you post about game theory you look so fake.

Have you ever heard of a term called busying?

How can you have those many games as both town and mafia and not ever see a mafia pushing their mafia partner? Why would a scum=FA not want to push a scum-Eye if a scum-FA wanted to distance from them/look better when scum-eye flipped?
That interaction did not look like distancing

also not sure what to do about your half-ass claim. Not even sure why you thought claiming it like this will have any sort of effect in either direction.
half-assed? I dont want to give extra info to mafia about the roles in the game
In post 652, the worst wrote:i think you're very quick to attribute to malice what is clearly attributable to laziness
not really sure what that makes eyes' alignment, but
VOTE: wavemode
Why do you think laziness is not a good reason for player X to sus player Y
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 641, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 638, HockeyFan wrote:btw, I'm at E-2, so I'll guess I'll claim,

I'm a backup of a role

You probably should be voting me fi this is true
. I hard claim VT. No big deal if I am the lim if you have a better role than mine.
What a weird thing to say, theres still 5 days, why do u
want
to be put at E-2?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 664, the worst wrote:
In post 662, HockeyFan wrote:Why do you think laziness is not a good reason for player X to sus player Y
laziness is just a rife part of human nature, lol. town are lazy as often as scum are lazy. it's something that looks bad, which means it's easy to ramble about how it's bad!!!!, but i'm really not convinced that it's any more likely to come from either alignment. scum have a tendency to try and exploit things which look bad rather than things which are actually indicators of a scum mindset. => i think wave is just picking at an easy target.
I think this varies case by case. Laziness can be a good reason to sus someone(based on the way eyes was doing it)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #47) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:05 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 675, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 663, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 641, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 638, HockeyFan wrote:btw, I'm at E-2, so I'll guess I'll claim,

I'm a backup of a role

You probably should be voting me fi this is true
. I hard claim VT. No big deal if I am the lim if you have a better role than mine.
What a weird thing to say, theres still 5 days, why do u
want
to be put at E-2?
How experienced are you at mafia if you don't mind me asking?

To answer your question: state of the game suggests not much is going to change between now and the deadline meaning the lim is all but locked between you and me but let's hope I'm wrong on this one.
Understandable, but do u have at least
some
susses you can give us?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:44 am

Post by HockeyFan »

jfc too many posts, too much reading,

I was able to read it like 2 times but omfg

Anyways,

The only thing I understood from frozens pov was , and even then i'm not understanding what u mean by this. whose slot does nero have "more" info on? He still thinks im scum but is hesistant to vote me for my claim. Wheres the extra info in that?

the rest is mechanics disucssion, talking about how my claim is the "easiest" to make and its stupid

Frzoen, iirc during that entire interaction, u kept on mentuoning how u "analyzed" my claim so; what exactly did u anaylze? All ive seen u say is " my claim half done and is not verifiable but It lines up with the rest of his "goofy" play, so hes null" ???? U just beat around the bush for that read rofl

Also as for nero, at a first glance, thier posts seem pretty towny, they have a consistent mindset(I think), but ik they have a lot of experience so shrug probs just a null to a town lean
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:46 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Eyes feels town for the way hes trying to push the game elsewhere

is just a scum claim by Andante lol
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:52 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Why do u TR frozen
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:53 am

Post by HockeyFan »

what out of that interaction did u find towny
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 888, Frozen Angel wrote:I know I said I check here tomorrow but couldn't resist
In post 867, HockeyFan wrote:jfc too many posts, too much reading,

I was able to read it like 2 times but omfg

Anyways,

The only thing I understood from frozens pov was , and even then i'm not understanding what u mean by this. whose slot does nero have "more" info on? He still thinks im scum but is hesistant to vote me for my claim. Wheres the extra info in that?

the rest is mechanics disucssion, talking about how my claim is the "easiest" to make and its stupid

Frzoen, iirc during that entire interaction, u kept on mentuoning how u "analyzed" my claim so; what exactly did u anaylze? All ive seen u say is " my claim half done and is not verifiable but It lines up with the rest of his "goofy" play, so hes null" ???? U just beat around the bush for that read rofl

Also as for nero, at a first glance, thier posts seem pretty towny, they have a consistent mindset(I think), but ik they have a lot of experience so shrug probs just a null to a town lean
I literally explained everything like 10 times. from what is my read on you, what I meant by goofy, why I cum read nero, what was my take on your read (which is practically not at all what you just said even in slightest, that was the part nero was taking out of context repeatedly to claim how our reads were similar)

there is literally nothing in this post of yours that is actually even remotely related to whatever I posted in past 24 hours and it kinda pisses me off to a point cause regardless of your alignment you could actually try to read and then comment

and no that tiny irrelivent part I mentioned is not stupid. You had no reason to claim when you did and with what you did, as your claim means nothing. a back up is literally a VT at this point of game so there is literally no justification to even call you a power role. that + how you didn't even claim what kind of role you're backing up. claiming backup theoretically leaves a scum player open to adjust their claim based on later on flips so they can claim results that will confuse town. for example claiming a back up cop after a cop flips giving out a red claim on a mafia player and getting partner eliminated. it practically leaves a mafia to adjust their claim to whatever comes next. What you claimed mechanically is the easiest fake claim a mafia can do.
"I had no reason to claim when I did" she says as I was at E-2. Do you really want me to out my whole role, thats just giving 2 roles in the game to mafia, I really do not care if you cant call me a powe rrole, I am one. I understand your point about it being "mechinally easy" to claim but meh

As for your question about the info I claimed nero has, he has been calling you mafia, dodging the tension of your wagon with that sentence that I got fixated on and called terrible that started whole thing and then shifted his vote on me the moment I called him out on it after few posts of shading leading up to it. He never ever ever expressed any sort of read on my slot beside his vote, which was a direct reaction to me calling him out on it. and the reason he went on that direction was because he was trying to imply during this day "we did exact similar things" (he was trying to say my reaction and his was same to your claim and to eye's theory) which is the most absurd reason to vote someone. Nero is not in experienced. Nero doesn't play like that as town

ok, this makes sense

so nero's push on my slot is fake and his dodges of the most attention wagons of the day to jump on me comes from his informed position. all these stuff said Nero should be mafia.
In post 866, Greeting wrote:@
Frozen Angel
don't use the l-word to refer to voting out a player. It's banned. Use "eliminate" instead.
and sorry about that. I tried to use elimination everytime I remembered but its old habits and I just came back after years to this website. I'll do my best

and sorry that I couldn't keep this brief
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:58 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

what???
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:00 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

"save me"?. No, its not good gameplay to vote a PR, so obiously hes not gonna want me voted, and No he did not claim to save me. If him claiming VT to want himself to get voted is "saving" me, that stupid
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:01 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 926, Eyes without a face wrote:And if Scorpious flips red wave is cleared in my PoV. Just a heads up (also a reminder of how I work)
This is like the easiest read to make ever, but I still think it comes from town!Eyes
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:02 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

yea, idk what the point of him claiming was but I dont think the point of it was to "save me'. In fact him claiming VT right then and there makes him more likely to be town
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:09 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 968, Andante wrote:why would that make him more likely to be town? claiming VT just tells maf to not kill you. there was no reason to claim
no reason to claim, but was at E-2 to E-3, mmph yeah. referring to 969, lets look at it from the other perspective too. What mafia says "Hey Im a VT!!" when thier wagon is not set in stone just yet
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:10 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 970, Andante wrote:cause the least towny thing a VT can do really, is claim VT. VTs should be trying to get killed at night so PRs live
Disagree with this, but lets agree to disagree
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:12 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

no, Im not saying all VTs should claim rn, its a case by case thing, in eyes case it was good for him to claim VT imo, since now he looks more town to me, and the mroe town reads town gets, the faster we can get to scum
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:53 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 985, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 927, Scorpious wrote:I love the way you two are totally twisting my words here…
they aren't lol
In post 963, HockeyFan wrote:No, its not good gameplay to vote a PR
What are your thoughts on Angel claiming that you aren't a PR and that I'm "scummy" for thinking twice about voting you? Do you find her null read on you believable?
The whole 1v1 is bs lol. Im not gonna hold too much stock into Angel thinking im nor "PR" as scummy, but her read on the actual claim has been ehhhh, like sure its been consistent(I think), cuz from what I saw, it was mainly town reading me for keeping up with my "inconsistencies", so the reasoning for giving a TR is def eh, but its believable . Wheres shes NOT being consistent tho is null to TRs(and vice versa) The progression from and to
In post 1015, Dwlee99 wrote:Please just vote eyes
Are you gonna look at litreally anyone else? cuz eyes seems towny to me
In post 1076, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1072, Frozen Angel wrote:Not actually I have a town read on the worst for overkill last post not even realizing he is replaced out and worst reacting in real time to discussions felt natuaral. And stephen is an early town lean of mine for his early reation test but i have less confidence with that read.
Thoughts on a Nero Umlaut scum team?
You cant just pair your 2 top srs together and call them a scum team lol
In post 1136, the worst wrote:Can we fast forward to the bit where everyone realises nero/fa is s/s?
This claim is so ????, can u expand on this, and please dont say cuz "only scum wall post thier partners"
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:54 am

Post by HockeyFan »

also, @Stephen why are u voting Nero? Is it cuz Frozen has used the same argument 10 times to prove her point(not that i think this is inherently scummy), but im cirous
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:05 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1147, Stephen A Smith wrote:
In post 1144, HockeyFan wrote:also, @Stephen why are u voting Nero? Is it cuz Frozen has used the same argument 10 times to prove her point(not that i think this is inherently scummy), but im cirous
Let me be absolutely frank about why I am voting Nero.

If I have to read another Frozen Angel post about how Nero is lockscum I will literally stab my own eyes out.
Thanks for making me audibly laugh!! :lol:
This nero wagon is def concerning, it seems to me some ppl are like "ok yea I dont want to read another wallpost, lets just give Frozen her way"
In post 1153, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1143, HockeyFan wrote:Are you gonna look at litreally anyone else? cuz eyes seems towny to me
If I have to, and I disagree.
Have u read thier iso after ? Idk but thier posts are pretty fcking towny
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:48 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

WOOOOO 8 MORE PAGES, JUST WHAT I LIKE
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1168, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1159, the worst wrote:
In post 1157, fireisredsir wrote:imo if anything a lim on Nero would encourage there to be more wallposts
what's your read on nero independent of fa?
idk how to read him independent of FA since that's all he's done lately. i think that his responses have been better and more consistent than hers, and i mostly agree with his perspective so far on other things as well. that doesn't make him town but id lean that way. i also think that FA is very easy to sheep here and i am concerned about the people doing that without much thought. greeting especially looks bad to me
+1 to this, greetings vote just seemed like a sheep of Frozens vote + any sprinkled reasons he could find

In post 1180, Andante wrote:
In post 1176, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1174, Andante wrote:
In post 1171, Dwlee99 wrote:This wagon actually reeks wow
nahh good wagon. I TR the people on it
do you TR greeting and scorpious?
scorp isn't on it, and greeting seemed fine. I also agree with trusting in Frozen here. Frozen is very passionate about this read, and I think, since frozen has put in by far the most work here, I go with Frozen
Kinda crazy how the shit I said in is applying to Andante here?

In post 1295, Andante wrote:
In post 1290, fireisredsir wrote:feels more like she's forgetting what her thoughts and reads are supposed to be
ok no. I keep forgetting what my actual thoughts are cause yall asked me for a list, I wrote that down, gave that, and the way people ask for stuff, I just genuinely don't remember that stuff. Reads I make on my own time, I remember those. Like I don't tr Eyes AT ALL. Hockey's claim is so bad.. Scorp is also getting on their level. but look, none of my thoughts matter cause no one else is thinking that way, so why listen to me?
Nice Shade
In post 1308, Andante wrote: How does 1234 mean I forget I TR nero?
you can vote TRs
... lol we're getting no where on this point.. just saying... I was referring to how we're going back to something I said 500 posts ago.... like how is that relevant?
(The bolded)- Dude Andante has to be trolling right????? Why would u ever WANT to vote Trs. At that point it was like: Hey look these are my suses: "X,Y,A", but im voting player B cuz its okay to vote your TRs!!
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1328, the worst wrote:VOTE: scorpious this one excites me less ftr
what dioes this mean
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #66) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1333, the worst wrote:
In post 1332, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1328, the worst wrote:VOTE: scorpious this one excites me less ftr
what dioes this mean
i voted scorp
and then said the scorp wagon doesn't excite me as much
seems odd for u to have both of these thoughts in the same post?

you voted a person, and then didnt like the wagon anymore within 5 words?

so A. why vote them B. who on the wagon do u not like
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1344, the worst wrote:i'll concede that obviously you're also looking at andante, but to be completely blunt, you're not really doing anything to advance that :p
still calling her out on her bs()

Anyways, i wouldnt mind a scorp wagon, but I do want to solve frozen/nero today
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #68) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:11 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1376, the worst wrote:how do you propose we sort frozen/nero?
By ....voting one of them?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #69) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:40 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1471, Andante wrote:
Hockey: Trying to tunnel me? but not pushing too hard, and is literally just wasting time by focussing on me, and ignoring everything else happening

So yes... half the game is coasting, and we for sure have a maf in them, but hey, if the active people wanna keep tunneling each other.. so be it
How am I wasting time by focusing on u? You're my top SR, and as for everything else happening, I'm letting that play out, but I think waves push on Scorpius is town+(waves post seem towny).
Greeting+Stephen both look a little less towny to me now(Greeting cuz of fires case, and Stephen for doing nothing the past few days but vote)
And as for the other "big" interaction(nero/frozen), I've already put my thoughts on it(Nero town, FA slight scum), and I think the whole interaction is TvS

In post 1515, Andante wrote:
In post 1513, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1481, Andante wrote:
In post 1479, fireisredsir wrote:@andante read if you missed it
Oh I was here with the duck... and all that.. "if we can get 7 votes...."
so you're just going to ignore the actual case? i thought you wanted a lim on a coaster anyway, so if that's how you see him, what's the problem?
what kind of question is that? like I'm not randomly limming in the coasters. wave is looking like the best one right now tbh
Explain your scum case on wave pls

If this Andnate vote isnt gonna get any traction, I'm fine with voting Scorp here

VOTE: Scorp
Scrop is not actually interacting with waves case on him
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:41 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1545, wavemode wrote:not a ton has changed. though on the previous list FA was meant to be null and above her were the townreads. now she's more of a townread

I'll color it this time

fireisredsir
Stephen A Smith
HockeyFan
Greeting
Dwlee99
Frozen Angel

Andante
Umlaut
the worst
Nero Cain
Eyes without a face
Scorpious
Why is stephen so high?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #71) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:45 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1498, Frozen Angel wrote:Just gotta love it when everyone just ignore my post and move on with their own stuff

have a great night everyone
Dk why u made this post when some people
have
been reading your posts(case in point: theres 4 votes on the nero wagon!!). Also, just because ppl dont respond to your posts doesnt mean they're NOT reading them. Also, "move on with thier own stuff" is a way to find OTHER scummy people(cuz shocker; theres more than 1 scum in this game)

FA, i have a question about your Andante read. It's been brought up a few times, and u said u find her *scummy*. So has that read developed, or are you too busy tunneling Nero

cuz FWIW, i didnt like much of andantes post until today, she ahd some good posts today, so im wondering what u think
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #72) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:55 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1571, wavemode wrote:
In post 1569, HockeyFan wrote:Why is stephen so high?
I townread him in my and his play has remained consistent with that since then
I mean I get earlier in the game, but cmon now, at this point hes just placing votes on people(unexplained ofc). Mafia can be consistent with thier play too
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #73) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:16 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1580, wavemode wrote:
In post 1578, HockeyFan wrote:I mean I get earlier in the game, but cmon now, at this point hes just placing votes on people(unexplained ofc). Mafia can be consistent with thier play too
okay. so that means he's mafia?
No, but idk why you're so adamant on tring him for "consistentcy"
In post 1582, Greeting wrote:
In post 1483, Scorpious wrote:UNVOTE: Nero does not need to be E-1 at this moment
He absolutely did. You made that wagon lose momentum and
now a townie's at E-2
. I feel like this was deliberate.
????? wtf is the bolded LOL, saying that "now a townies at E-2" while simultaneously sring this same slot is ???
In post 1586, Eyes without a face wrote:For all those who are piling up on Scorpious please refute my logic here so I can see why you disagree.
In post 1493, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 1483, Scorpious wrote:UNVOTE: Nero does not need to be E-1 at this moment
This doesn't come from scum I don't think. If Nero is Town scum would stand their ground and wait for a hammer. If Nero is Scum the unvote brings a lot of attention to Scorpious once Nero is flipped.
Counter point: he unvotes there, so IF nero gets voted, he can be like "hey i unvoted there, I'm town"
In post 1611, Greeting wrote:
In post 1605, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1604, Greeting wrote:
In post 1597, Scorpious wrote:and just because the sharks are circling I'll clear up, I WAS ON YOUR SIDE AND STILL AM, JUST LESS..
What is your read of
Nero Cain
?
I answered this before. I was convinced he was scum wehn he seemed to just give up on the pressure yesterday, I was ok with the lim on that.

But,then Wave hit us up with a read list that didnt change over 1000 posts and that just screamed scum to me,But I can't link the two. I'd so rather lynch wave over Nero,but if its closer to deadline and needed to secure. I would support a Nero lynch
I definitely find it concerning that
wavemode
comes to my defense right before my wagon gains momentum. As much as it's easy to miseliminate me same goes for getting towncred for townreading LHF.
Wave mode has townread u long before your wagon(, and ) so not sure what you're getting at?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (isolation #74) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:50 am

Post by HockeyFan »

@the worst what changed between , and .

In 1624 u hinted that his play was "absurd", but were pushing him for most of today(irl) anyways, so why the quick switch?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #75) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:53 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1653, the worst wrote:
In post 1650, HockeyFan wrote:@the worst what changed between , and .

In 1624 u hinted that his play was "absurd", but were pushing him for most of today(irl) anyways, so why the quick switch?
i'm not feeling the greeting wagon rn
why? literally what changed
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1657, the worst wrote:
In post 1654, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1653, the worst wrote:
In post 1650, HockeyFan wrote:@the worst what changed between , and .

i'm not feeling the greeting wagon rn
why? literally what changed
it's boring. greeting is howling while tying his own noose and there's other things going on.
lol
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

@wave, can I have an answe to
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1694, wavemode wrote:
In post 1691, HockeyFan wrote:@wave, can I have an answe to
you didn't ask me a question in 1622

you disagree with the townread? okay. but, what specifically are you asking me?
"why you're so adamant on tring him for consistency"
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:30 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1730, Nero Cain wrote:Hockey are you going to be on for a bit?
Uh, only here for like 10 mins rn,

will be on for a bit(alot) after around 4pm EST tomorrow, I can be a lot more active from tomorrow to Monday
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #80) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:31 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1724, wavemode wrote:
In post 1721, HockeyFan wrote:"why you're so adamant on tring him for consistency"
if you're asking me why I think he's town, I've given those reasons. If you want me to restate it or rephrase it somehow, okay I can explain it again I guess? But I don't really know how to answer a question like why am I confident in my own townread. I just am? it strikes me as a strange question, like why is anyone confident in things they believe? because they believe them
Fair, but mafia can do the same thing as Stephen no? Continue to play the same way being
>make up a read
>vote the read
>leave without elaborating
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (isolation #81) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:35 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1734, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1732, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1730, Nero Cain wrote:Hockey are you going to be on for a bit?
Uh, only here for like 10 mins rn,

will be on for a bit(alot) after around 4pm EST tomorrow, I can be a lot more active from tomorrow to Monday
i just wanted to talk about how you called me and FA's "1v1" bs and then said you wanted to resolve it by voting one of us out. I asked you about it earlier and you didn't respond
sorry, should have clarified what i meant by "bs", what i meant was "bs" is that it was not really getting anywhere anymore, and u 2 were running around in circles, and yes i want to vote one of u otu since i believe it was a t/s "bs"
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #82) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:22 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1738, Nero Cain wrote:then why didn't you vote one of us?
In post 1739, Nero Cain wrote:and you said earlier that I looked towny in the interaction but you downgraded me to null b/c I'm "experienced" If I'm scum why not just call me scum? if she's scum are you really that scared to vote her?
because at the time, I wanted Andante more(cuz i thoughe she was scummier), I ALSO thought your guys interaction was t/s, and yes u can have 2 thougths at the same time!
I dont think you're scum in the interaction(not yet at least), I still think FA is scummier. Also, I will vote FA closer to EOD, i'm not "scared", I just want to see where this push on greeting goes tbh
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (isolation #83) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:40 am

Post by HockeyFan »

yes? But i can still where the push goes with that, I think hes inherently scummy sure, but theres still 2? days left so I wanna see if A. he becomes towneir or B. just spews
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #84) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:08 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1751, Andante wrote:
In post 1745, HockeyFan wrote:I wanted Andante more(cuz i thoughe she was scummier),
I still think FA is scummier. Also, I will vote FA closer to EOD,
So I'm no longer scummy? All I did was disappear.. you're waiting till EOD to vote Frozen? Why? You want less possible time to deal with explaining a Frozen SR? This post is so bad. it screams maf... "Andante push isn't happening no more, so uhhh I no longer sr her" "I don't wanna 1v1 Frozen so I'm waiting"

No way you're town....
You didnt disappear, your posts/things u posted seemed towny to me. Also, I'm voting til EOD to get MORE posts to potentially change my mind. Also, im "waiting" sure, but i've also casted suspicion on other ppl like scorpius(and Stephen) so ???

In post 1754, Frozen Angel wrote:[

and @Hockey so now you scum read me? Go ahead and vote.

I want today lynch to be either me or Nero. I want nero slot eliminated from the game. Either lynch me first and then get rid of him after you saw my green flip or directly get rid of him and see his red flip with your own eyes.

VOTE: Nero Cain
why are u so surpised? I've said b4 i didnt like the nero wagon, and I didnt think he was scum. Also, nah i like the scrop wagon better
In post 1771, Andante wrote:Frozen is very passionate about this... even though I think it's town, I'll go with you here, I know how it can be when you think you're on to something, and no one's listening, sorry Nero!! Frozen is the most passionate one here! I'd at least like to flip her top SR to then see where reads go afterwards.

VOTE: Nero
This is the SECOND time andante has appeased to Frozen. Like; "even though I think its town, i'll go with you here cuz you're passionate" like ???
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (isolation #85) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:43 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1859, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1858, HockeyFan wrote:why are u so surpised? I've said b4 i didnt like the nero wagon, and I didnt think he was scum. Also, nah i like the scrop wagon better
how is not liking nero wagon makes me in particular look scummy to you?
Not just THAT, I also liked his posts more during the interaction regarldess of how genuine each of u were being(yes im aware you were being genuine)

Also, this is not related to u, but the people who have picked u between u and nero are generally not that towny so there could be some partnerships there; but preflip partnership dicussions are dumb
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (isolation #86) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:40 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1866, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1864, HockeyFan wrote:(yes im aware you were being genuine)
what do you mean by this
uhh smth like her "natural" thoughts in that entire interaction and it was clear she belived in this

that doenst make her more right tho
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #87) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:48 am

Post by HockeyFan »

the "that doesnt make her more right" implies that i think it doesnt make her more town, hence I am still scumreading her
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (isolation #88) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1873, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1870, HockeyFan wrote:the "that doesnt make her more right" implies that i think it doesnt make her more town, hence I am still scumreading her
so you think (you said "know", even) that she genuinely believes Nero is scum, but you also are still scumreading her? not tryna play word games here but i really do not understand this. if she were scum it would not be genuine
Scum can still act genuine imo(which she is looking like), but whatever, this convo is getting into semantics now lol

also @1871, what a bold ass claim, holy, does scrop just come out and say this as scum? when he can continue to shade the ppl on wagon since a couple ppl agree some of the ppl on the wagon are scummy
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (isolation #89) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1893, the worst wrote:
In post 1875, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1873, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1870, HockeyFan wrote:the "that doesnt make her more right" implies that i think it doesnt make her more town, hence I am still scumreading her
so you think (you said "know", even) that she genuinely believes Nero is scum, but you also are still scumreading her? not tryna play word games here but i really do not understand this. if she were scum it would not be genuine
Scum can still act genuine imo(which she is looking like), but whatever, this convo is getting into semantics now lol

also @1871, what a bold ass claim, holy, does scrop just come out and say this as scum? when he can continue to shade the ppl on wagon since a couple ppl agree some of the ppl on the wagon are scummy
this is a game of semantics !

discerning the difference between acting genuine & *being* genuine is the essence of scumhunting
Which is why i said she is being genuine but that doesnt make her
town
(ie; implying that I think shes
acting
genuine)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #90) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1903, Scorpious wrote:VOTE: Greeting

But if I was right with my VA I’m gonna be mad.
thats 5 on greeting? Since my other votes are stalling out,

I think this is the time to vote greeting

VOTE: Greeting

THIS IS E-1
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (isolation #91) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

everyone who posted below me is town :^)

Also @fire, relating to 1909, how do u think Umulat is a possible Greeting partner?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #92) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1927, the worst wrote:Scorp is very conspicuous to me!
does player x being conspicous make them more town to u?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #93) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:54 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1996, Andante wrote:
In post 1993, Stephen A Smith wrote:because Frozen Angel wanted to kill you and now she's dead and if you were town I imagine the scum would let her stay alive to scream for another 80 pages about how you are lock scum and need to die.
See, that's where I'm not certain Nero kills Frozen...
Frozen was probably killed cause maf couldn't keep up
(such as wave) like, Froen was tunneling Nero and me, neither of us died day , so like, Frozen isn't a major threat to the maf team, however, all the posting meant maf couldn't keep up, which is a major issue for maf
Is that why u killed her :lol: Also, why did u specfically mention wave, there was alot of other ppl who couldnt keep up

Also, ftr The below does exist, so I dont think possibility A(mafia killed frzen cuz maf couldnt keep up) is any more likely than possibility B(nero just killed frozen there)

In post 1972, Frozen Angel wrote:I just read you got greeting eliminated

nero has to go next day. This was the counter wagon he actually pushed along to form and was supported by other scum (probably scorp) , he went along side fire read as he was read wildly town without forming any read of his own on greeting, just like his read on my slot was fake.

after all these games I played I know a thing or two. If I got night killed, don't go along the wifom created that he will push along.

Do not give nero free path.

Other top suspect is Andante
next in line is Scorp and then Eye
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (isolation #94) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:56 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Scorp, explain then lol
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #95) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:01 am

Post by HockeyFan »

So, your push on umulat was "wrong" sicne they werent in a "hiding spot", so what is your read Umulat
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (isolation #96) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:01 am

Post by HockeyFan »

on*
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (isolation #97) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:32 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2015, Andante wrote:These 2 posts... "I'm voting Nero cause he's maf!" then "well if he flips town, you're next for TMI!!"

Also, I'm not even sure how I'd have TMI as town, so I think you need to think about what TMI even is. I gave my thoughts on the kill. Why would Frozen die there? Frozen clearly didn't get the wagon she campaigned for all day. So Option 1) Killed cause she was right ok, why else could Frozen die? well Option 2) Maf couldn't keep up, got lost, and there's option 3)Killed for being pretty clearly town, cause maf does not ever try that hard
yes, theres 3 options here, why do u think option 2 is any more likely than options 1 and 3. Also eyes, i don't nesccearily think that just because 3 votes on nero within 2 pages makes nero town, and I dont see how u think a countewagon makes the person counterwagoned mafia?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (isolation #98) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:10 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2027, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 2024, HockeyFan wrote:i don't nesccearily think that just because 3 votes on nero within 2 pages makes nero town, and I dont see how u think a countewagon makes the person counterwagoned mafia?
I did it both ways didn't I? Consider Nero scum and Scorpious town one time then do the math again with the inverse. One could also argue both could be town but I hardly see it as both being scum so there's that. IMHO it's more likely Scorpious is the mafia of the two because he actually got voted first so the way I see it Nero is the counterwagon to Scorpious and not the other way around.
TBH idt scorpious getting the first vote makeas them any more likely to be mafia, the 2 wagons rn both ahd suspicion EOD yday so ??
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (isolation #99) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

VOTE: Dwlee
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (isolation #100) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:47 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

the worst town?!? But yea, i dislike how dwlee has only focused on eyes while having a general read on everyone else(im down to kill them). And at this point of the game, i do not think its a town mentality
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (isolation #101) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:23 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

No one is saying that, but it feels like you're using the fact that there are too many pages to only put suspicion on ONE person while having a very very general read on everyone else
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (isolation #102) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:59 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2049, Dwlee99 wrote:Do you actually want me to read more of the game before I flip my number one suspect
No, but sell me on who Eyes' partner is, I'm not seeing one
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (isolation #103) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:11 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2087, Dwlee99 wrote:Why do I need to find a partner ???

Give me one example of a player who can't be partnered with eyes.
Scorp
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (isolation #104) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:12 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2088, Scorpious wrote:
In post 2086, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 2049, Dwlee99 wrote:Do you actually want me to read more of the game before I flip my number one suspect
No, but sell me on who Eyes' partner is, I'm not seeing one
and who do you think they would be with a Red flip?
Why are u asking me this explictiy after I said "I'm not seeing a partner", if GTH partner is probs Stephen
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (isolation #105) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:15 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2091, Scorpious wrote:
In post 2089, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2088, Scorpious wrote:Who would you think Eyes partner's are with a green flip?
uhhh

what
Duh, I meant who was the team if he flipped green.
UHHHH Im not really fond of making partner reads when we dont have scum flips but stephen/andante/someone? Not sure
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (isolation #106) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:46 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2094, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2090, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 2087, Dwlee99 wrote:Why do I need to find a partner ???

Give me one example of a player who can't be partnered with eyes.
Scorp
Why?
Eyes' main SR is scorp, and I dont think eyes is bussing
In post 2096, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2093, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 2091, Scorpious wrote:
In post 2089, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2088, Scorpious wrote:Who would you think Eyes partner's are with a green flip?
uhhh

what
Duh, I meant who was the team if he flipped green.
UHHHH Im not really fond of making partner reads when we dont have scum flips but stephen/andante/someone? Not sure
you're voting dwlee right now. they're not on your list of who you think is the team if eyes flips green. why would they not be? Stephen is who you said was likely to be eyes' partner and he's also on your list of who is the team if eyes flips green. so why are you not voting Stephen if he's likely scum either way?

none of y'all make any sense
Must mean i'm town :P. Also the question was "who is the team". I'm not gonna randomly place my 3 srs together as a team. Stephen/andante however, look the most partnered. This does NOT mean dwlee isnt a scum lean for me
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (isolation #107) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2105, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2103, HockeyFan wrote:Eyes' main SR is scorp, and I dont think eyes is bussing
That's so shallow lol
come with up more than 1 sus and come back to me pls
In post 2111, wavemode wrote:you're probably reading too much into the semantics

but, if it means an eyes wagon is on the table then let's gooo

VOTE: eyes with no lashes
What? What happend to u sussing scorpious for what feels like whatever
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (isolation #108) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2110, Eyes without a face wrote:@hockey: You are now the only strong TR of mine that has not turned against me. Are you ok with voting me out today? If so please vote me so we can get this over with. I don't want to live to Elo and then still have to be put through this all over again. Thank you
No, i dont think i want to vote u. Nothings really convinced me to think you're scum
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2117 (isolation #109) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

uh i misworded the "parnter reads", cuz the question was "who is the team if eyes flips green", and I believe stephen/andante could be paired
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (isolation #110) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

@wave you last metnioned eyes in 1545(where u had them as a SR, sure), but u didnt mention them at all after, and were mainly pushing scrop
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (isolation #111) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

:lol: top tier meme
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (isolation #112) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:47 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2131, the worst wrote:ok ok fine
VOTE: eyes
what swayed u.

also @fire/worst, why do u guys not trust wave
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2161 (isolation #113) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:28 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2136, fireisredsir wrote:i think he's probably fine but something about him feels like he's not playing the same game as the rest of us. he's doing all the right things but i just don't get that townie vibe yknow? and few of his responses to things have felt a little more scummy than i would like them to
Goddamit fire, u might have swayed me.
Fwiw, I stil think wave is town and shouldnt be getting shade today SMH

In post 2143, Andante wrote:
In post 2142, Scorpious wrote:Adante,who you voting for?
That is a very good question. I don't know yet.
I don't like nero posting this duck recipe
, so I'm probably inclined to vote there?
What in tanration could u not like about a duck recipe lmao
In post 2153, Umlaut wrote:
In post 2117, HockeyFan wrote:uh i misworded the "parnter reads", cuz the question was "who is the team if eyes flips green", and I believe stephen/andante could be paired
I'm not sure this really answers my question? Though to be fair my question was just "explain"
your question was to explain the posts u quoted, exactly what I did

Why do you expect Dwlee to name a partner for Eyes before you are willing to vote there, but also think trying to make partner reads before a scum flip is a bad idea?
Good question, but Dwlee seemed very adamant on Eyes(almost too tunneled), so i Wanted to see if there was a possible partner he could name
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (isolation #114) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:42 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2163, Umlaut wrote:I've been pretty meh on Eyes so far and was literally in the middle of writing a post about how I could vote him, then got ninja'd by .

The fact that Nero and Eyes are the two leading wagons, have been all day, and Eyes is
defending
Nero, is enough to sell me on Eyes town for now.
Well theres 2 possibillites here that you likely need to look at b4 coming to this conclusion

A. both scum and eyes is trying to make nero look good
B. Eyes, as mafia is defending Nero town to make nero look
bad

Now, I also think Eyes is town, but not because Eyes is defending Nero
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (isolation #115) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:51 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2176, Umlaut wrote:
In post 2171, HockeyFan wrote:Well theres 2 possibillites here that you likely need to look at b4 coming to this conclusion

A. both scum and eyes is trying to make nero look good
B. Eyes, as mafia is defending Nero town to make nero look
bad

Now, I also think Eyes is town, but not because Eyes is defending Nero
Do you really think the advantage of "making Nero look bad" outweighs the immediate advantage of not getting launched? Or that scum!Eyes would think it does?
I'm not a mind reader, but indicates to me that this is a possibility they consider
Umlaut wrote:Also you didn't answer
yes I did,
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (isolation #116) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2189, Umlaut wrote:@HockeyFan: So you did, sorry.
In post 2153, Umlaut wrote: Why do you expect Dwlee to name a partner for Eyes before you are willing to vote there, but also think trying to make partner reads before a scum flip is a bad idea?
Good question, but Dwlee seemed very adamant on Eyes(almost too tunneled), so i Wanted to see if there was a possible partner [they] could name
Okay... but like, what were you planning to do with the answer? If they can/can't name a partner what does that mean for your reads?[/quote]

I askedd them that question cuz i wanted to see if they had a end goal in sight of thier eyes tunnel, instead of repeating "eyes scum, eyes scum, eyes scum", and also them not being able to name a partner didnt really affect my original SL on them
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (isolation #117) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

wheres all this sus on Umulat coming from, i just dont see it
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2284 (isolation #118) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:37 am

Post by HockeyFan »

This game has gotten stagnant and none of my reads/suspiciouns are changing

can someone like fake claim PR pls

Also, the umulat case is mainly "umulat is coasting, must be scum"(i didnt see any reasoning from fire). I disagree, coasting != scum, and Andante was trying to say its "busywork". ehhhh im not sure about that, umulat replaced into the game with 70+ pages, so his catchup seemed okish, I dont agree with almost all of Umulats reads :lol: but I think they've been consistent so shrug
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (isolation #119) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:39 am

Post by HockeyFan »

also regarding 2241, idfk why everyone is jumping on scorp for that. scum!scrop doesnt need to "toss around ideas" or actively try to engage with the thread when he already has suspicion
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (isolation #120) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:44 am

Post by HockeyFan »

wave, pls sheep me on Andante any time :^)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2289 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:44 am

Post by HockeyFan »

(im aware im not voting her rn, but shes still my top sus rn(other than stephen))
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2308, the worst wrote:I have mechanical information suggesting eyes is scum lol
Hmm im still reluctant to vote eyes but I have no reason not to believe this

VOTE: Eyes

E-1 btw

also fuck, i really discredited dwlees read on eyes just for him to be potentially right, well ig dwlee is town now :^)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (isolation #123) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:44 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2327, the worst wrote:dwlee uses they/them pronouns
oops
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (isolation #124) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:44 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2326, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 2308, the worst wrote:I have mechanical information suggesting eyes is scum lol
Hmm im still reluctant to vote eyes but I have no reason not to believe this

VOTE: Eyes

E-1 btw

also fuck, i really discredited dwlees read on eyes just for them to be potentially right, well ig dwlee is town now :^)
EBWOP
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2333 (isolation #125) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:44 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2328, Stephen A Smith wrote:should i hammer now i'm so bored
hammer your sucm parnter, do it
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2356 (isolation #126) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

nvm, I re read the worsts iso, and at the very very start of d2, it seems like they didnt have a guility on eyes, they were pushing other ppl and voting elsewhere, only AFTER 2098 is when they start pushing eyes?(its also super weird? like "hi hi" then just *vote eyes*, so im intrested about the others players thoughts if this *is* a scum claiming PR)

UNVOTE:
for now
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (isolation #127) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

i can agree with and but I think if they /were/ real(which we know now to be false :lol:), they would attempt to scumcase eyes a bit more imo

In post 2382, Andante wrote:umlaut has been playing this game too safe... and having significantly less posts than the next lowest is confirming it in my mind. Also, gut told me surye maf
Hm, the Umulat case is starting to grow on me, but i still think hes likely town lol

like idk, stephen/scorp semes palatable, barely seen any interaction between these 2

VOTE: Scorp
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2391 (isolation #128) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

it matters because in my head it makes them more likely to be scum
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2395 (isolation #129) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:42 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

andante on d1, didnt want the nero wagon to go through, TR nero, but voted nero anyways cuz she wanted to sheep frozen(lasted like 5 mins) Suddenly is ok with yeeting nero in and then SRS nero again cuz she didnt like the nero wagon, but she was one the advcoated against the wagon, and that nero is town, posts because lmao??? , again is just ???

and now is again advocating for nero

jesus, what is this read progression of nero from andante LOL, like ??? how do u read this, im inclined to scumlean this but its confirmation bias likely, but yea the read progression on nero from andante is very ....(not good)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2398 (isolation #130) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:52 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2396, Stephen A Smith wrote:hockey what do you think of nero's alignment? scum or not scum go
not scum
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2399 (isolation #131) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:52 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2397, Nero Cain wrote:I doubt its conf bias. She doesn't even have a reason.
i was talking about my read on andante
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (isolation #132) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:14 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2402, Stephen A Smith wrote:
In post 2398, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 2396, Stephen A Smith wrote:hockey what do you think of nero's alignment? scum or not scum go
not scum
based on what?
people on neros wagon + i found him townier anyways in the fire interaction

i do like fires tho, dk if its enough to sway me
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2418 (isolation #133) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:14 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2409, Stephen A Smith wrote:nero hockey dwlee probly all scum
lol
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2427 (isolation #134) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:39 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2419, Stephen A Smith wrote:which nero post do you find townie again?
I can not be fucked to sift through 25 pages of thier interactions. Anwyays, i decided that thier interaction was t/s, and i found FA scummier since she repeated the same talking abounts about 20 times
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2445 (isolation #135) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:38 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2428, Andante wrote:
In post 2427, HockeyFan wrote:
I can not be fucked to sift through 25 pages of thier interactions. Anwyays, i decided that thier interaction was t/s, and i found FA scummier since she repeated the same talking abounts about 20 times
uhhh so your read you're sticking to is the same read that told you Frozen was maf... and now that frozen is flipped town, that just automatically makes that "tr" from earlier maf? If I'm SRing someone, and they flip town, I tend to reconsider that thought process...
Eh, FA flipping town doesnt really change my mind tbh

Also, I believe Neros claim, and they're probs town unless they're informed
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2453 (isolation #136) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:48 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2446, Umlaut wrote:
In post 2439, Nero Cain wrote:I'm an even night gunsmith so lets not vote town and TW instead.
UNVOTE: Nero

Provisionally accepting this claim, may revisit later depending on what happens. Nero would be a good investigation target if someone has an investigation that distinguishes Town Gunsmith from Mafia [Whatever].

Hockey, can you say whether you are a backup gunsmith specifically, or a backup of something else? (No need to say what else if not gunsmith)
In post 2442, Andante wrote:also I don't buy you're a town pr... you were on e-1 before,had like no reaction to it
Why is this bad? If I'm a PR I don't claim until I absolutely have to.
Yes, I am a backup of gunsmith
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2562 (isolation #137) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:09 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2476, Stephen A Smith wrote:
In post 2427, HockeyFan wrote:
this explanation makes no sense

if you think Nero/FA is T/S and FA flips town that makes Nero Scum
yes, I did come to this conclusion, but I reconsidered it over N1

Are we really gonna go through 20+ pages just to come back to voting Eyes, fucking lol. Scorp is much scummier than eyes here imo
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (isolation #138) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:35 am

Post by HockeyFan »

jfc, i'm gonna come back later re these claims, im too tired rn
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2597 (isolation #139) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:24 am

Post by HockeyFan »

@Frozen
I must give you my greatest apology. I never meant it to go this far. When I started these shenanigans, I imagined nothing of such a serious matter. I didn't mean to harm your dignity, respect, or honor. But, now that's it's gone this far, I can only do one thing; apologize. So, from the bottom of my intellect, family, pride, and dogs, I give you my strongest and hardiest apology. I hope you could forgive me one day.

Also wtf does this mean wave is jsut mafia rolecop lmfao
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2603 (isolation #140) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

I like your pfp Dwlee.

Also, wave claiming 1-shot rolecop with a GS check on me, and then nero claiming gunsmith even though he was mafia alien enabler makes them to be paired, but I feel like thats too good to be true.

so tbh @andnate, i want wave over umulat here(for now), wbu?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2611 (isolation #141) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2606, Andante wrote:
In post 2603, HockeyFan wrote:so tbh @andnate, i want wave over umulat here(for now), wbu?
asking me who I want? I want Umlaut. Nero claimed, I didn't buy it, then umlaut was deadset on me
Why didnt u believe the claim
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2612 (isolation #142) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2609, Scorpious wrote:
In post 2608, Andante wrote:do whatever you want, I'm not discussing DAY 1 here on day 3

Your is on Nero is sooooo bad

VOTE: Adante
Agreed, but i dont wanna vote Andante today(at least for now)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (isolation #143) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

my favourite thing about what scorp just poted is the fact that andnate williingy voted sopmeone she trd rofl

anyways, i dont trust any of my reads anymore lol

Eyes still town tho
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2665 (isolation #144) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:42 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2625, the worst wrote:works for me
VOTE: Dwlee
Why?

Also, I belive waves claim mroe than Scorp here, althought still concerned abotu but ehh

VOTE: Scorp, idk what #vote this is
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2667 (isolation #145) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:43 am

Post by HockeyFan »

wait FUCK i hammerd
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (isolation #146) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:43 am

Post by HockeyFan »

UNVOTE:
can i do this lol
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2672 (isolation #147) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:47 am

Post by HockeyFan »

I think its wave/andante or scorp + idk one of Umulat/Stephen,
soo, idfk man, 2603 is gonna be make so paranoid to hammer lol
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2712 (isolation #148) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:47 am

Post by HockeyFan »

andante is just bussing both her teamates clearly :)

but, whatever VOTE: Scorp
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2775 (isolation #149) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:37 am

Post by HockeyFan »

like from andnate, town points!. wtf does mean lmao

Andnate, why did u get swayed so easilly from Umulat to Stephen, makes little sense, when u were hard pushing Umulat

Anyways, I have a Not-Guilty Result on Stephen so either

A. Dudes Tratior/Mafia Doctor
or B. Hes VT and confrimed town?

Im leaning towards option B,

so ig uhhh we just have a POE of like what? Dwlee/Eyes and maybe TW? although im inclinced to TR TW
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2776 (isolation #150) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:38 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2773, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Eyes
Imagine if I was right this whole time that'd be zany

Also yea idk why scum didn't kill the gunsmith unless they have a scum doc
also true, stephen could very well be scum doc who didnt kill me
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2777 (isolation #151) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:39 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2775, HockeyFan wrote:like from andnate, town points!. wtf does mean lmao

Andnate, why did u get swayed so easilly from Umulat to Stephen, makes little sense, when u were hard pushing Umulat

Anyways, I have a Not-Guilty Result on Stephen so either

A. Dudes Tratior/Mafia Doctor
or B. Hes VT and confrimed town?

Im leaning towards option B,

so ig uhhh we just have a POE of like what? Dwlee/Eyes and maybe TW? although im inclinced to TR TW
Umulat also included in the POE, sorry

VOTE: Umulat
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2779 (isolation #152) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:48 am

Post by HockeyFan »

He wasnt one of my TRS, and also he was probably the best option(imo) as he wasnt getting much sus as other ppl
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2782 (isolation #153) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:10 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2780, Andante wrote:Can you tell me how that makes sense though? "Not getting much sus, so I figured he might be maf" like... do you just believe no one else can make reads or what?
Ok i'll rephrase, Stephen was in the middle of the POE(for most ppl anyways), so as an Investigative, i wanted to check someone whos in the middle of the POE
In post 2781, Andante wrote:If hockey is real, I'm not sold that Stephen isn't mafia doctor.. just sayin
yea, there is a possibillity hes mafia doctor, but meh

Anywyas can u answer for me
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2784 (isolation #154) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:25 am

Post by HockeyFan »

ok nvm i skimmed over 2756 lol
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2813 (isolation #155) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:22 am

Post by HockeyFan »

lol of course more mechinal bullshit So The claimed/dead PRs are
town gunsmith,
town jack-of-all-trades,
backup gunsmith,
Stephens claim alien voyeur whatever,
and Dwlee's claim?

Fwiw, I'm inclined to believe Dwlees claim alot since they had no real to reason to claim there lol(as scum anyways), so can all of these 5 exist in this setup, someone help. @TW, is it plausible for these 5 PRS to exist?

If yes, POE is Umulat/eyes?(leaning towards umulat)
if no, well POE is pretty much me/stephen/dwlee

I think we win either way lol
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (isolation #156) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:56 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2829, the worst wrote:
In post 2828, Stephen A Smith wrote:i am an incredibly simple man and i think incredibly simple thoughts

i dont believe scum dont shoot a backup gunsmith that is confirmed to be a backup gunsmith
even if last scum is a doctor
because doctors can get poed out and i dont believe there is a mafia doctor in a game with gunsmith. last time datisi ran a game with mafia doctor vs town gunsmith he announced the existence of mafia doctor in the public information.

i believe datisi is an artist with his setups. he likes 4 tprs because he thinks it looks pretty. all 4 mini normals he ran have 4 tprs.

there is something beautiful about having an town alien - mafia alien enabler and a town gunsmith and a mafia backup gunsmith. its the kind of circle of life thing that datisi would love to throw into a game just because.

hockeyfan is a cowboys fan

we should kill him for that alone.

I am a simple man. I think simple thoughts. But I am often right so.
I think shooting wave (indeterminate remaining power, had guiltied scum) makes a lot more sense than shooting a backup gunsmith, irrespective of the last scum role. I think eliminating the claimed backup gunsmith before the rest of the PoE is doing scum's work for them.

consider: you know me to be a big fan of an easy endgame.

tw, andante, stephen (clear), eyes, umlaut, dwlee, hockey
eliminate eyes: tw, andante, Stephen (clear), umlaut, dwlee, hockey
scum shoots stephen, hockey checks umlaut: tw, andante, umlaut (clear), dwlee, hockey
elim dwlee (policy; cant be inno'd): tw, andante, umlaut (clear), hockey
scum shoots hockey (f3 umlaut has to choose between andante or I) or umlaut (hockey 1v1s one of andante or I)

I don't think scum leaving Hockey alive is a red flag at all. if you have other reasons to think Hockey is scum, or that the other two scummy players are town, I'm all ears.
Slight problem, forgot to mention this earlier, but I am only 1-shot
Anyways, TW convinced me 5 TRPS can exist, so POE of Umulat/Eyes

[post=Umulat]Umulat[/post]
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2834 (isolation #157) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:58 am

Post by HockeyFan »

yes
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2836 (isolation #158) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:58 am

Post by HockeyFan »

HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2840 (isolation #159) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:02 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2838, the worst wrote:
umlaut is probably just not the correct elim today
why?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (isolation #160) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2849, Stephen A Smith wrote:ok fine maybe he didnt downgrade his claim i still think hes a scumbaggo but im fine going somewhere else or w/e
"My shade was disproved so i guess I have to mislim someone else"(meant as a joke, I think you're town here but cmon lol)
In post 2860, Umlaut wrote:Ducks are somewhere in the PoE but I just don't think they're scum by play today.

I don't see anything unbelievable or suspicious about Town 1-Shot Backup Gunsmith in itself but I am worried about the sheer amount of town power we're talking at this point and I pretty much believe Stephen has to be telling the truth here, so think we will have to resolve HockeyFan eventually. I disagree it's "doing scum's work for them" because if scum were going to kill HockeyFan for us it would have been last night before they used their gunsmith shot. Wave was quite explicit that they had used all their shots and had no more powers left whereas town!Hockey was an immediate danger that could have won the game immediately last night so I am inclined to agree with Stephen that the kill is a very strange choice.

Dwlee claim I'm mostly inclined to just ignore, it 'makes sense' within the setup but the setup is pretty much known at this point so it's not that hard for them to make up something that makes sense.

Need to take a better look at that VCA when I get a moment.

For now:

VOTE: HockeyFan
Coming from the person who 2 posts prior said "Do you think they're Mafia Backup 1-Shot Gunsmith? Giving Mafia a PR shot after killing a town PR seems so... bad." Im asusming this implies that mafia backup 1-shot gunsmith doesnt exist so what is this

im gonna wait for eyes to check in b4 i /maybe/ switch my vote over there
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2874 (isolation #161) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

- "Agree with the sentiment even if I still don't get the Hockey wagon."
"This I can sort of agree with, except that in the same post HockeyFan says: "maybe stephen town for continuing to persits 1 thing instead of just letting it go(cuz it doesn't benefit him as mafia to do this)." And follows up by arguing Stephen is town. The line itself is kind of bad out of context I agree."

This seems like trying to get away with getting thier partner trd without hard pairing

Just looks like agreeing with the consensus sentiment when nero was getting TRD

- Unrelated to umulat but i dont think scum nero does this with thier parnter(ftr, nero never voted Umulat)

- town points, and you could argrue this makes them less paired

- also good ig(at least in terms of casing, but this seems like a rather opportune time to bus)

seems like an excuse to get off the nero wagon to try to complelty dissolve it since it was losing steam

makes TW look town fwiw(just like )

- why would Nero give "intent" to hammer to thier parnter eyes town for this

right b4 seems baddd

TLDR; I think Umulat has the most scum potential out of anyone in the POE(have not read Eyes, will try for later tn, but i think and are good enough for me)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2875 (isolation #162) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

- "Agree with the sentiment even if I still don't get the Hockey wagon."
"This I can sort of agree with, except that in the same post HockeyFan says: "maybe stephen town for continuing to persits 1 thing instead of just letting it go(cuz it doesn't benefit him as mafia to do this)." And follows up by arguing Stephen is town. The line itself is kind of bad out of context I agree."

This seems like trying to get away with getting thier partner trd without hard pairing

Just looks like agreeing with the consensus sentiment when nero was getting TRD

- Unrelated to umulat but i dont think scum nero does this with thier parnter(ftr, nero never voted Umulat)

- town points, and you could argrue this makes them less paired

- also good ig(at least in terms of casing, but this seems like a rather opportune time to bus)

seems like an excuse to get off the nero wagon to try to complelty dissolve it since it was losing steam

makes TW look town fwiw(just like )

- why would Nero give "intent" to hammer to thier parnter eyes town for this

right b4 seems baddd

TLDR; I think Umulat has the most scum potential out of anyone in the POE(have not read Eyes, will try for later tn, but i think and are good enough for me)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2907 (isolation #163) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:54 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

jfc, why am i so bad at reading ppl LOL, i tr eyes until today smh, anyways ggs, wp everyone(especially dwlee and frozen).
Also lol.I forgot how stressful mafia can be, coming home from work each day to like 15 pages.... was uhh not fun, now that we're in postgame, is there any way you can make the process of re reading easier,(question to everyone) becuz sometimes I can not be fucked to read 15 pages
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (isolation #164) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

dwlee will give better answer but- pretty much people in the POE lol, you can maybe try to push TW there too
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2912 (isolation #165) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:00 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

i mean, duck sure wasnt mine lmao. but yea idk ig mafias kinda has no good pushes in that f6, since me/stephen/dwlee were psedoconfrimed
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2913 (isolation #166) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:00 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2911, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 2907, HockeyFan wrote:jfc, why am i so bad at reading ppl LOL, i tr eyes until today smh, anyways ggs, wp everyone(especially dwlee and frozen).
Also lol.I forgot how stressful mafia can be, coming home from work each day to like 15 pages.... was uhh not fun, now that we're in postgame, is there any way you can make the process of re reading easier,(question to everyone) becuz sometimes I can not be fucked to read 15 pages
(
Spoiler: your not, but you ruined the fun by dropping in now.
).

So, let's pretend I didn't out and let me see if I can gather enough votes on umlaut to survive for one more day. How say everyone? Let's all

VOTE: Umlaut

for now until the mod comes online and decide if they accept my surrender. If not you can all vote me out tomorrow
I would have voted this if u didnt surrender lol
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2917 (isolation #167) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:02 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

stephen is alien voyuer and i have a non guilty on him, so unless hes exactly the mafia doctor, hes town
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2924 (isolation #168) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:05 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2918, Andante wrote:I buy Dwlee's claim, hockey is gs now, duck is for sure town, I'm town

just leaves stephen/umlaut/eyes

if stephen is clear it's in eyes/umlaut
andante what are you doing
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2933 (isolation #169) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

wait what the fuck
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2934 (isolation #170) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

??????????????? EYES WHAT DID U JUST DO lmfao, im like 95% sure thats a scum gambit, but idrc if it isnt or not, POE still stays same, eyes, idk why you're trying to push Andante when she pushed nero for like 2 days and idt her interactions are scum(with nero/scoprious)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2942 (isolation #171) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2936, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 2934, HockeyFan wrote:??????????????? EYES WHAT DID U JUST DO lmfao, im like 95% sure thats a scum gambit, but idrc if it isnt or not, POE still stays same, eyes, idk why you're trying to push Andante when she pushed nero for like 2 days and idt her interactions are scum(with nero/scoprious)
Reread the interactions with Scoprious. She AND Scorpious were doing a scum theatre to distance from each other as well as from Nero.

The fact remains here: You, Stephen, Dwlee and the worst all posted after I fake claimed scum, and none of you thought of voting me still. No one thinks "The game isn't over yet" after the supposidly last scum posts "I surrender" in bold. ONLY SCUM know (for a fact) that the game isn't over and would still rally to cast a vote on the scum that
had already surrendered
. Think about it. It's a subconsciousness thing.
>pulls up andante + scorp iso
>over 4 pages, yea. im not reading that sorry, but I dont think andante did scum theatre with scorp, sure you could argue she did it with Nero, but I dont think its enough to sway me, but I do like your point of "ONLY SCUM know (for a fact) that the game isn't over".

fuck

did you just make the POE bigger for no reason lol. Anyways, POE is smth like eyes/andante/umulat?

ALso, can someone explain how stephen confirmed TW as town, he just said no one *visited* him, doesnt mean he didnt perform a killing aciton, no?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2951 (isolation #172) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:08 am

Post by HockeyFan »

still fine with voting one of unumlat/eyes and maybe andante in basically any order. I'll hammer eyes if they get to E-1, i want umlaut more today
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2952 (isolation #173) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:09 am

Post by HockeyFan »

wait, eyes is at E-1 lmao
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2953 (isolation #174) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:09 am

Post by HockeyFan »

ok w/e i'll wait like a day more to hamemr
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2959 (isolation #175) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:46 am

Post by HockeyFan »

uhhh why the fuck were none of the pr claims killed LMFAO
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2960 (isolation #176) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:47 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Do I really have to re-eval all my reads, fml
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2961 (isolation #177) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:47 am

Post by HockeyFan »

nvm fuck it Im gonna say Dwlee is town
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2964 (isolation #178) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:02 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2963, Umlaut wrote:Busy today (it's my partner's birthday!!) but popping in to echo the wtf

At first glance I think we have to have scum in the PR claims because there is no other way that kill makes sense to me.
happy bday to your partner!
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2965 (isolation #179) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:03 am

Post by HockeyFan »

idk how well regarded NKA is on MS, but did stephen really kill TW cuz of lol, cuz if TW was still alive, stephen probs wouldnt be able to push in the PR pool
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2966 (isolation #180) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:32 am

Post by HockeyFan »

fwiw is a good point but the constnat shading of me(for my role, and getting other ppl to think im fake) seems so scummy... like I havent had a valid argument about why 5 prs cant exist other than "DAITSI ALWAYS LIKES 4 PRS"
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2968 (isolation #181) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

thats pretty much a scum claim by u. u seem a bit too uh hyperfixated on there only being 4 PRS.

you also probs killed TW to continue pushing that narrative :lol:

so uh

VOTE: Stephen
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2971 (isolation #182) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2969, Stephen A Smith wrote:how did i know theres no alien then?
In post 2970, Stephen A Smith wrote:also if i didnt block fire on night one, who did?
1. What?
2. Scorp was a 2 shot mafia jailkeeper or you're just mafia RB
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2976 (isolation #183) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2973, Umlaut wrote:Hockey saying this right after I say I want to yeet in the PR claims makes me feel some kind of way... I think yesterday you wanted to yeet me, Hockey, so what changed?
I'll tell you what changed, mafia decided to kill the VT instead of any the 3 PR claims which is just uhhh?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2993 (isolation #184) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 2977, Stephen A Smith wrote:
In post 2971, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 2969, Stephen A Smith wrote:how did i know theres no alien then?
In post 2970, Stephen A Smith wrote:also if i didnt block fire on night one, who did?
1. What?
2. Scorp was a 2 shot mafia jailkeeper or you're just mafia RB
if im mafia rb how did u get a no gun check on me?
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Roleblocker- this is what a rb is
In post 2978, Stephen A Smith wrote:theres an alien enabler

so how did i claim alien as mafia?

how does scum me know theres no alien to counterclaim me?
Fine

HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2994 (isolation #185) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

nvm i dont trust u fuckers UNVOTE:
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3001 (isolation #186) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:42 am

Post by HockeyFan »

k so I just went looked at what eyes' case was and it was a whole lot of "andante contiunted playing the game after I "fake resigned" and im not really convinced by that tbh , so I think my POE is Umulat() and stephen forever wtf hes doing , Im not sure if I should commit to my vote to Umulat , cuz what if its some random shit like Andnate/Dwlee
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3002 (isolation #187) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:51 am

Post by HockeyFan »

alright i looked at andnate/dwlees combined iso and basically skimmed over everything but ( to ) and to could seem like scum interacting with each other, not really sure. Dwlee also saying to FA "Andantes playstyle is branching" is ehhhh.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3003 (isolation #188) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:51 am

Post by HockeyFan »

wait nvm im stupid, theres likely only 1 mafia left anyways right?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3005 (isolation #189) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:56 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Andante wrote:
In post 3002, HockeyFan wrote:alright i looked at andnate/dwlees combined iso and basically skimmed over everything but ( to ) and to could seem like scum interacting with each other, not really sure. Dwlee also saying to FA "Andantes playstyle is branching" is ehhhh.
what are you trying to reach for here??? like, looking for someone else to yeet??

Is it even possible for town to have a GS and maf to have the backup? if it's possible, hockey feels like maf here, but I don't feel like it's possible?
I havent looked at u 2 as being a possibilllkity for maf for the past like what 2 days, just wanted to make sure, but 3003 basically cancels out 3002, anyways Im ready to vote Umulat in a while
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3007 (isolation #190) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:01 am

Post by HockeyFan »

ok, i trust u that its not a 4 scum game, soooo my POE is back to umulat/stephen

I really fuckin hope umulat is a hit here lmao
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3014 (isolation #191) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:10 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 3011, Dwlee99 wrote:Isn't it literally just hockey
what? what makes u come to this thought process,

anwyays im fine with quickhammerign umulat here
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3019 (isolation #192) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:57 am

Post by HockeyFan »

3018 seems oppurstunic

HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3039 (isolation #193) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

hes scum duh
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3040 (isolation #194) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 3035, Umlaut wrote:
In post 3019, HockeyFan wrote:3018 seems oppurstunic

This makes no sense at all, I already said I think it's you so how is saying it's unlikely to be Andante opportunistic?
found it oppurstunic becuz u siad this right after other ppl expressed intrest in voting me
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3044 (isolation #195) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

ngl ive just lock townbinned Dwlee all game long but is it really not fucking umulat(like 3041). Are we gonna have to circle back to Andante??? this game makes me so parnanoid fml
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3045 (isolation #196) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 3043, Umlaut wrote:Like I just don't see any reason for Hockey to be alive today as town, and if someone has offered one I missed it
why dont u have this same thought process for stephen/dwlee?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3047 (isolation #197) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

ok and? My role is useless as of now other than "claimed PR", i dont have any more abillites
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3049 (isolation #198) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:26 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

your sus on me is basically "why didnt hockey die", when the same thing can be applied to the other 2. my role was also never a threat to mafia
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3051 (isolation #199) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

i claimed on d2 yes. But guess who the night kills were N2 and N3

N2- GUNSMITH DIED(Was not 1 shot either)
N3- JACK OF ALL TRADES DIES(stronger than my role)

so uhhh i dont see your point? I did my action on N3 anyways

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”