Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #546 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by Mapuche Never Die »

In post 7, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:Ohh hoppip is a pokemon lol.

Ausuka, whom have you most experience here with? I want to know because I'm trying to understand why the random looking vote and random looking mention, while ignoring me - the only player who has posted before you.
I dislike this post. There is no need for town!Gandhi to ask questions about Ausuka’s vote, it’s obvious that Ausuka’s vote was made jokingly, but Gandhi asks Ausuka why she hasn’t commented on his play. The other part of this post I dislike is Gandhi asking Ausuka whom she has played the most with. It’s a question that doesn’t lead to anything and is purposefully designed to fake content:
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:41 pm

In post 10, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:Be straight with me. Did you know the reference or did you google it? :P

Also, where the smileys at? :(
The same applies to this post. Gandhi is latching on to Ausuka’s experience with BBT and asking questions about that, but Gandhi doing this doesn’t advance the game and reads like faked content.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:44 pm

In post 15, Ausuka wrote:First read is that nuclear Gandhi is town because
I want to pocket him
I think he feels comfortable
I do agree that Gandhi seems comfortable, but judging by what he has said about his prior experience, he isn’t a newbie to the game of mafia which negates this point.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:48 pm

In post 29, Ausuka wrote:
In post 26, inutile wrote:was saying it felt like a sort of

"this is how to post at the beginning of the game" thing

like especially the first post is textbook "how to rvs"
Ok, am I mafia?
This post makes a very good point. Inutile has been dancing around providing a read on Ausuka but also talking about Ausuka’s posting. Scum!me used to do this a lot, I would call someone’s posts ‘weird’ and when questioned about it I would say that it was just a random remark.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:53 pm

In post 33, inutile wrote:
In post 32, Ausuka wrote:
In post 27, inutile wrote:
In post 25, Ausuka wrote:Not sure what you're trying to say here.
though i am now kinda curious what else you could have thought i was trying to say there (also to me i am simply saying it not trying to say but i understand that i am often unclear and am happy to clarify)
I didn't really know. I mean, I think talking about my opener being textbook RVS seems somewhat nonsensical? It's the very start of the game, there aren't many options.

I don't really have a feeling about hoppip. Maybe I will later, idk.

Pedit: I'm trying to ask, like, what are you getting at with what you're saying? Were you just narrating my play?
you made very common opener, which you were aware of and said when asked, i guess i was thinking through the noteworthiness of nuclear gandhi's questioning of it and your response to it

shrug

i guess i don't really understand as it still kinda feels like you're just doing the engagement thing with me but that's more player indicative and not alignment indicative so
This post is another classic scumtell. Inutile shades Ausuka but walks it back and says that it’s something player indicative. Like, why even make that post in the first place if your conclusion is just that it’s NAI.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:00 pm

In post 40, inutile wrote:
In post 38, Ausuka wrote:hmm

VOTE: inutile
can you at least do whatever it is you would do to sort me as it feels like the extent of your scumread if you're town is simply that i do not communicate effectively which is obvious and i would rather this not continue to detract from us finding mafias
Inutile tries to frame Ausuka’s scumread as inutile being unable to effectively communicate, which is just false. If I was not catching up, my vote would be on Intuile.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:15 pm

In post 58, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 53, Ausuka wrote:
In post 51, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 49, Ausuka wrote:You seem to have this idea in your head that I'm tunneled
You're the only one who said anything about being tunneled, I just said you were Town. You can't say I've implied you have bad reads either because I'm trusting your read on Ghandi.
I mean, you said I didn't notice your read because I was distracted by fighting with inutile. That seems to imply my read with inutile is distracting me from reading other players somehow. I am suggesting that your scumread is not that obvious and you should talk about it because there's no use in being vague about that information.
I actually think you've got me here and that everything you're saying in 53 is true.

I have three reasons mainly for not outing the scum slot yet:
  • I want them to post more before they become alarmed so that it will be easier to look for their partners on later days.

I want them to participate in my survey start and if I out my scum read on them first they probably won't want to do that.

I want to give other players a chance to find them without me spoiling it.
I can tell you that I'm pretty sure I'm using spatial working memory to identify where to look rather than verbal working memory.
Is your scumread deltawave lol
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:34 pm

In post 67, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 40, inutile wrote: i would rather this not continue to detract from us finding mafias
This has big "how do you do fellow kids" energy

VOTE: Inutile
Ooh, yes.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:47 pm

In post 80, inutile wrote:
In post 79, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 77, inutile wrote:but yes i would like to find the mafias i do not really get what you’re saying
yeah that's the point of the game. the problem is that it's sus imo to try too hard to look town
eh do not think i was trying particularly hard there to look town just stating a preference for ausuka to directly sort me now as to not detract from game

but eh the issues you’re having with me here have been fairly common experiences for me throughout so shrug
“I do not think I was trying particularly hard to look town”

This post comes from the perspective of someone who considers deliberately trying to look town a possibility.
Intuile is just scum
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:47 pm

In post 554, Gamma Emerald wrote:
inutile is being replaced.
lmao nice timing
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:19 pm

In post 85, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
In post 80, inutile wrote: eh do not think i was trying particularly hard there to look town just stating a preference for ausuka to directly sort me now as to not detract from game
But you
were trying
to look town? I consider this as admission for guilt.
VOTE: inutile

In post 41, Frogsterking wrote:Inutile and Asuka both townlocked.
Please do elaborate on your Inutile townread. Are you like super familiar playing with them? I couldn't even comprehend what they were trying to say, not to mention trying to read them - best I could come up with was they were flabbergasted from wolf stress. That is, until their "I wasn't trying to look town
that much
" which I think has a chance of being a slip.
We came to the exact same conclusion based on that post which is usually weak +townpoints
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:31 pm

In post 90, inutile wrote:
In post 89, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
eh do not think i was trying particularly hard there to look town
But you were trying to look town? I consider this as admission for guilt.
Does anyone else believe this's a stretch read?
you've already tried to rephrase it as something very different from what i even said so it is so hard for me to see this as anything more than you want to say i am mafia whether that is because you are mafia or because you simply think this is likely (which again kinda hard for me to see) but idrk

like i was directly replying to delta wave saying i was possibly trying too hard to look town which i was not that isn't what was occurring and you are instead saying that i was saying that i was trying to look like a town because i am not a town which doesn't really follow

and well town should try to be townread greeting and i have discussed that at some length in a previous game however i wasn't even thinking about that at all at the time
Town gets townread by solving the game, not by manipulating other players into believing they are town.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:42 pm

In post 92, Mohab500 wrote:
Vote: Inutile
I am just on the wagon, trying to lynch some rando early on good strat
In post 96, Ausuka wrote:
In post 76, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 73, hoppip wrote:
In post 40, inutile wrote: i would rather this not continue to detract from us finding mafias

What do you think of the rest of its posts?
frankly most of it confuses me and it seems like lots of weird rationalizations. unless this user is normally on edge all the time, it looks bad
I mean, inutile seems to have a pretty blatant anxious sort of personality. and like, I don't think anyone would be confusing on purpose? So I'm unclear why you're scumreading them for this here
Ausuka’s reevaluation of Intuile is towny - the Intuile wagon was picking up speed and I don’t see why scum!Ausuka, the main driver of the wagon, would stop it
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:50 pm

In post 98, Ausuka wrote:
In post 89, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
eh do not think i was trying particularly hard there to look town
But you were trying to look town? I consider this as admission for guilt.
Does anyone else believe this's a stretch read?
Do you think scum would admit guilt so openly?
Waking up today, I think it is a bit of a stretch read but there is definitely a world in which it’s a slip.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:53 pm

In post 99, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 85, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:Please do elaborate on your Inutile townread. Are you like super familiar playing with them? I couldn't even comprehend what they were trying to say, not to mention trying to read them - best I could come up with was they were flabbergasted from wolf stress. That is, until their "I wasn't trying to look town that much" which I think has a chance of being a slip.
I have never played with Inutile. I believe Inutile is Town because of their fight with Asuka. Scum are rarely going to square off like that at the beginning of the game.
I would hesitate to say that fighting at the start of the game is something only town do, that’s a generalized tell that doesn’t account for an individual player’s playstyle.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:40 am

In post 122, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 82, hoppip wrote:

frankly most of it confuses me and it seems like lots of weird rationalizations. unless this user is normally on edge all the time, it looks bad
Hmm...I suppose that's fair. But I'm not so sure that "looks bad" is the same as "looks scummy." For instance, I think it looks bad that you're shading Inutile for superficial reasons. But do you think that's scummy?
Town
This is just bad surface-level observation. Hoppip’s post is just parroting a common mafia philosophy and applying it to the current situation.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:50 am

In post 126, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 123, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 113, furtiveglance wrote:
I sus DeltaWave for this, and I think their delayed omgus style interaction with hoppip () also is mafia.

VOTE: DeltaWave
this is the kind of nonsensical thing that makes you read as town tbh
But seriously....this is kind of increasing my scumread on you. Why don't you talk about inutile, do you still think they're mafia?
In post 129, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 126, furtiveglance wrote:
I sus DeltaWave for this, and I think their delayed omgus style interaction with hoppip () also is mafia.

But seriously....this is kind of increasing my scumread on you. Why don't you talk about inutile, do you still think they're mafia?
that's funny, because you're looking more like town to me the more we talk. I'd say there's a decent 75% chance that inutile is mafia. signal-to-noise ratio is very bad, trying too hard w/r/t townclaiming, etc. reminds me of how I used to play a mafioso when I was new, very frantic. the 25% exception is if this user just plays like this all the time but I do not know the relevant meta.

btw, someone (I forgot who - it's a page or so back) misunderstood why I was sussing inutile. it wasn't because mafia was plural or anything. it's that the whole "let's come together as town, I'm one of you, let's get those evil mafias" is a sus thing to say overall, especially early game. maybe later on when there are some flips or lots of evidence that's a decent thing to say but combined with everything else, inutile just seems like a mafioso on a sugar high.
The observation about Intuile playing a lot like how DW used to play as scum seems like it’s genuine.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:51 am

In post 130, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 128, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 127, Frogsterking wrote:I had this one improv teacher who was pretty cool who taught us that the hardest lesson in improv is to learn to accept gifts.
Why are you scumreading Ghandhi? Bit of a non-sequitur I know but I don't want to get into your improv stuff.
It's okay, the improv stuff was for Asuka primarily rather than for you.

Once I saw Eir and Greeting both voted Ghandi I interpreted that as a sign that something was wrong. I reflected on why they may have done that. I realized that Ghandi is attempting to aggressively manipulate as many players as possible and that my initial Townread on them was naive. I believe Ghandi is either a manipulative Townie or a scum slot. In other words, I don't trust Ghandi regardless of their alignment, and I believe their alignment in this case may be scum, because even though it may be NAI for them to be manipulative, the way they're being manipulative in this game doesn't help them to collect AI information about other players.
Gandhi doesn’t exactly seem like an aggressive manipulator
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:51 am

In post 594, Frogsterking wrote:Mapuche do you scum read anyone on my list
Not yet.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:03 am

In post 131, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Alright, caught up. Stuff following;
In post 58, Frogsterking wrote: I actually think you've got me here and that everything you're saying in 53 is true.

• I want them to post more before they become alarmed so that it will be easier to look for their partners on later days.

I want them to participate in my survey start and if I out my scum read on them first they probably won't want to do that.

I can tell you that I'm pretty sure I'm using spatial working memory to identify where to look rather than verbal working memory.
A few things here, first regarding ;

1) Why would you trust a town reads reads so early into a game?
2) This feels like an attempt to pocket Ausuka
This post is shading Frogster for bad reasons. Frogster has explicitly said that he has a strange playstyle, so it should be obvious that Frogster isn’t actually locktowning Ausuka and Intuile when he says that Ausuka and Intuile are lock town.
Also, the point about pocketing Ausuka is off. Ausuka scumreads Frogster, and now frogster is saying that Ausuka’s points are correct. That’s not a scummy thing to do at all. If anything, it shows a towny flexibility.
As for , this is a bad post in general. The first point about not wanting scum to know you're scum reading them - at this point about 5 players had posted anything of note, you were one of them and you town locked the other two (possibly three?) so there really weren't many players left who it could have been.

Other two points are fluff, especially third. Unless you're looking for potential mindmelds, but meh, not a fan of this at all.
Sure, frogster’s post serves no real purpose, but that doesn’t make him scum.
In post 62, hutmeil wrote:VOTE: Furtive
Serious vote?
This is a filler question that doesn’t advance the game.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:03 am

In post 598, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 596, Mapuche Never Die wrote:
In post 594, Frogsterking wrote:Mapuche do you scum read anyone on my list
Not yet.
Who exactly do you scum read?
BBT, Intuile and Gandhi a little. But I’m also not caught up.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:04 am

BBT’s interaction with furtive is also textbook pocketing.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:07 am

In post 137, Frogsterking wrote:I'm already leaning Town on hutmeil and BBT.
….hutmeil?
The guy who made 3 posts, one naked RVS vote, and 2 posts explaining that their vote was RVS….?
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:35 am

In post 147, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 131, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Alright, caught up. Stuff following;
In post 58, Frogsterking wrote: I actually think you've got me here and that everything you're saying in 53 is true.

A few things here, first regarding ;

1) Why would you trust a town reads reads so early into a game?
2) This feels like an attempt to pocket Ausuka

As for , this is a bad post in general. The first point about not wanting scum to know you're scum reading them - at this point about 5 players had posted anything of note, you were one of them and you town locked the other two (possibly three?) so there really weren't many players left who it could have been.

Other two points are fluff, especially third. Unless you're looking for potential mindmelds, but meh, not a fan of this at all.
In post 62, hutmeil wrote:VOTE: Furtive
Serious vote?
In post 76, DeltaWave wrote: frankly most of it confuses me and it seems like lots of weird rationalizations. unless this user is normally on edge all the time, it looks bad
Just walk me through your thought process here? Most of the posts confuse you (why is that scummy?) but you understand enough to say that their rationalising is weird? You either understand or you don't, it can't be both. Can you show some of their weird rationalising and explain why it's weird?
In post 100, Eiralox wrote:Bonsoir i be Eiralox and im here for the synth apocalypse.

Frogster and Mohab are lock town, we won't be voting there.

VOTE: Nuclear Ghandi

this is scum. guillotine asap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaGAk07qgf8
Well, you're seeing the game at the opposite end of the spectrum to me so we probably need to talk. All three of these are bad.
In post 101, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 100, Eiralox wrote:Mohab are lock town,
Explain please.
Happy to take the lock town read on yourself? Do you think you have been that townie?
In post 105, Greeting wrote:Hi.

VOTE: Nuclear Gandhi
Serious vote?
In post 113, furtiveglance wrote:Here are some reads of mine.

Consensus (or close to consensus) reads I have:

Frogsterking, Ausuka, Inutile, Hoppip Town

Reads that aren't consensus (I think):

Nuclear Ghandhi Town, Mohab sus, DeltaWave sus

We're viewing the game almost identically, I like this. Just Frog being the outlier.
In post 121, Ausuka wrote:I'd also like Greeting to elaborate on their reads I guess

VOTE: furtiveglance

I like this best for now
Hi Ausuka, I think you're town and this is a bad vote. Change it please?

This makes no sense at all and further intensifies my scum read on you.
In post 130, Frogsterking wrote: Once I saw Eir and Greeting both voted Ghandi I interpreted that as a sign that something was wrong. I reflected on why they may have done that. I realized that Ghandi is attempting to aggressively manipulate as many players as possible and that my initial Townread on them was naive. I believe Ghandi is either a manipulative Townie or a scum slot. In other words, I don't trust Ghandi regardless of their alignment, and I believe their alignment in this case may be scum, because even though it may be NAI for them to be manipulative, the way they're being manipulative in this game doesn't help them to collect AI information about other players.
Why do Eir and Greeting influence your read here? They've barely done anything.

Can you show examples of Ghandi being manipulative please?
I am happy that BBT is now voting with me, but I don't townread this post at all. I've found that responding to other people's reads/comments and following up like this is one of the easiest things to do as mafia, because a lot of the time town players' reads/comments on the game don't make a lot of sense and you can look towny as scum by criticising that.
Literally the only thing I do as town or scum is respond to other player’s posts :lol:
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:38 am

In post 155, Greeting wrote:
In post 122, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 82, hoppip wrote:

Hmm...I suppose that's fair. But I'm not so sure that "looks bad" is the same as "looks scummy." For instance, I think it looks bad that you're shading Inutile for superficial reasons. But do you think that's scummy?
Town
If this was a Newbie game, I would be more likely to agree. But I find clueless behavior like this in Normal games more suspicious. I guess this is a risk actual newbies take if they don't play a newbie game before jumping to the Normal queue.
a solid 95% of new accounts in the normal queue are alts as opposed to newbies
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:39 am

In post 153, Greeting wrote:
In post 131, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: Serious vote?
It wasn't when I cast it, but now that I have caught up, I don't really feel inclined to change it. I think pressure on that slot is justified.
This seems odd, given that Greeting hasn’t talked much about Gandhi.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:22 am

In post 159, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 92, Mohab500 wrote:
Vote: Inutile
I am just on the wagon, trying to lynch some rando early on good strat
How is this town? Eliminating some rando.....that's a low chance of success. Plus the use of 'just' - it's a minimiser. Mohab doesn't want to be looked at too closely for bandwagoning, and justifies it pre-emptively.
In post 158, Eiralox wrote:
In post 131, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 100, Eiralox wrote:Bonsoir i be Eiralox and im here for the synth apocalypse.

Well, you're seeing the game at the opposite end of the spectrum to me so we probably need to talk. All three of these are bad.
Nah i'm right. that's it for talk.
Eira is probably town for this - their reasons may be wrong or right but I don’t think scum goes really hard at Gandhi and doesn’t say why.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:24 am

In post 163, Ausuka wrote:
In post 143, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 120, Ausuka wrote:
In post 113, furtiveglance wrote:Here are some reads of mine.

Consensus (or close to consensus) reads I have:

Frogsterking, Ausuka, Inutile, Hoppip Town

Reads that aren't consensus (I think):

Nuclear Ghandhi Town, Mohab sus, DeltaWave sus

I'd like if you could elaborate on your townreads.

Can you elaborate on your thoughts on 83 as well? I really do not see what you're seeing there
I missed this intially because I posted right after. I townread you for the progression on inutile, it looked natural. Frogsterking is making a lot of reads early on which I usually find towny. Inutile and Hoppip both just seem to have an innocent kind of energy, I can see their approaches to the game being from a town perspective.

interested me because DeltaWave says Hoppip is acting sus after their interaction in , in which Hoppip said DeltaWave 'shaded Inutile for superficial reasons', which is what it looked like to me as well. Hence I called it a delayed omgus.
Ok, the townreads don't do a lot for me but to be fair it is very early in the game, so

I don't think hoppip was really calling Delta suspicious in post 82. He seemed to be saying that Delta's point is bad but he's not necessarily scum for it. In any case, I'm still not really sure what you mean and why you find it suspicious - it's only one post after so not really delayed, and anyway don't you think town could suspect someone who they're in some sort of confrontation with? The idea of 'delayed omgus' just feels off to me honestly.
Ausuka makes a very good point about furtive here - looking back I strongly agree that the delayed omgus post doesn’t come from a natural thought process
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:26 am

In post 168, Greeting wrote:
In post 167, Ausuka wrote:
In post 165, Greeting wrote:
Ausuka
, any thoughts about my townreads?
I think the inutile read is pretty convincing but I'm townreading it anyway.

One thing I'm wondering about is that you implied you townread me pretty heavily earlier but now are saying you don't think I've been scumhunting much - did your read change or something?
Wait, what?
I am
townreading
intuile
. What do you mean by that sentence?

As for the read on you, while reading the thread, the tone and responses looked towny, but when I checked your ISO, the overall game contribution looked worse than
intuile
’s.
Greeting’s scumhunting seems very selective, he’s actively talking to very few players and ignoring a lot of other stuff happening in-thread.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:28 am

In post 174, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 170, Eiralox wrote:
In post 161, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 160, Eiralox wrote:I have my reasons. No one's going to vote Mohab. Ghandi is still blatant scum. looking for the partners.
Do you want to share those reasons? Or at least invent some?
Im not sharing. And i'm starting to think you and ghandi are together. I don't like toffee's entrance or wrong read on frogster but I can still sort of see town there. But you? Toffee's defense of Ghandi is blatant, yours isn't and that wearies me.
Another thing - I don't get the refusal to share. This game is about co-operation. If you repeatedly refuse to talk you're transgressing, which may get you a sanction. And 3 sanctions is a full desadulation. And I might vote you for the simple crime of not talking.
A refusal to share reads usually isn’t beneficial, but I have almost always only seen town do it.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:49 am

In post 179, Ausuka wrote:
In post 171, furtiveglance wrote:Ok, you're right that delayed omgus isn't the right term. It's a knee-jerk reaction nonetheless, it felt to me that DeltaWave didn't want to allow Hoppip to put a bit of sus on them without getting the last word. As to whether or not Hoppip did put sus on DeltaWave, I would argue the answer is yes, whether intentional or otherwise. They said that DeltaWave 'looked bad' to them. So I read into that a bit, I thought DeltaWave looked worse from the whole interaction. I understand your issue with buzzwords like 'omgus', I have the same thing. But in this case I thought it was notable that DeltaWave didn't let it slide, they said they would respond later but made the point of saying that hoppip was being 'somewhat sus'
Do you disagree that town often suspect people who suspect them? I feel like you're pushing a scum!Delta possibility without really considering the other side of things. Like, there is indeed a world where Delta decided to scumread hoppip because he misinterpreted their post as a scumread and wanted to push back against it, but I don't see why you think it's likely, which I was hoping to get you to explain because I think it's a stretchy read.
The way Ausuka mediates the argument is very towny.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:51 am

In post 186, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 184, Ausuka wrote:I'm aware, and I'm not as confident about this as I would be if you had made such a read later in the game. But I'm just saying it doesn't seem like your read on Delta came from a genuine thought process; if I'm mafia here and Delta is town I would probably want to vote Delta here, he feels like an easier push than other people who have been present so far. So when I feel like you decided he's scum and then made up the reasons it's concerning to me.
I didn't do that, it was an authentic read I made. The term I used wasn't accurate, and I get the sense that the term I used is partly why you don't trust my read. As for your point about easy pushes, that's just speculation. At the time of its conception my scumread of DeltaWave was completely original, with BBT agreeing later. Besides, that argument assumes tTown!Delta in its very logic.
tbh I really like the way furtive defends himself here, by saying that his read was authentic - like I don’t think scum does that in this scenario
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:53 am

I think I phrased that badly

Furtive has no real defense for himself other than just saying that his read was authentic, so I would think scum in this scenario wouldn’t admit that, and scum would try to shade Ausuka or do other things.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:58 am

In post 218, Eiralox wrote:No other thoughts on anyone else Juice?
I don’t like this post. Instead of asking Juice whether they have any reads, Eiralox asks Juice whether they have no thoughts on anyone else. This has something of a negative undertone which shades Juice.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:48 am

In post 219, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 197, Greeting wrote:I see a lot of talk about
DeltaWave
and they're definitely in the PoE for me. The ISO is quite shallow, when at this point there's more than enough content to make deeper reads. Not going to lie,
intuile
is probably my strongest townlean for now, and the fact that this is the player
DeltaWave
has been so focused in this game makes him look worse in my eyes.

I suppose I agree with him that
hoppip
is sus, and
Ausuka
is town, but my gut tells me that something's not right here.
In post 151, DeltaWave wrote:i'm actually interested in hearing from the sideliners since this has mostly been the same few active people talking
I'd be actually very much interested in hearing more from you.
that's a fallacy that even very seasoned mafia players make, so i'll call it a null for you. specifically, I'm referring to the idea that if you think Player A is town and Player B votes for Player A then Player B is likely mafia. makes assumptions that aren't true, and day 1 usually consists of town primarily going at each other while mafia eggs it on or hides. but like I said, even people who have played many many games make this mistake so I will call it a null for you.

i'm standing by my position that inutile is sus and i really don't care that it's making people scumread me. i'm not going to back off what i think is my best read right now because it's unpopular or it might get me eliminated. clearly, an inutile elimination is not going to happen right now based on how people are reading her but i don't operate on consensus like that. i truly do not understand why people see inutile as town. as i said before, if there's evidence that she always plays this way (even as town) then my tune might change but to date, nobody has done so unless I somehow missed it. you can think i'm mafia all you want but i would have picked a safer bet than this if that was the case. if you really think that mafia will wagon popular players instead of killing them at night i dont know what to tell you.

the hubbub around ghandi is interesting and i don't know what to make of it right now. people took very strong opinions about the player right off the bat and i can't understand why that would be the case. it would be interesting to revisit those interactions once we see some flips.

as for other reads.

asuka strikes me as town.
furtiveglance also strikes me as town. although his vote against me is wrong, the rationale seems towny.
bbt, on the other hand, strikes me as someone who wanted to piggyback off furtive's reasoning to join a relatively uncontroversial wagon that coincidentally targets the main person campaigning against inutile.
hoppip is neutral, leaning town. the rationale for sussing me wasn't great but is the kind of rationale i could expect from townspeople.
nuclear g - again, not sure what to make of this player since i just don't have a read on them and i'm confused as to why this is the biggest wagon rn. i'm not saying it's wrong, just don't know if it's right
juice, hut, miralax, and mohab all fall into the same category for me, which are low activity lurkers. there is ALWAYS scum in this group on d1. i wouldn't be surprised if juice is scum who is letting us slug it out. only two posts and still maintaining an RVS vote when we're nine pages in.

i wouldn't be terribly surprised if it's inutile/juice/bbt, assuming a standard 10:3 split.
I really like this post and I can’t fully explain why but it seems very tonally genuine
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:51 am

In post 228, Eiralox wrote:
In post 225, Frogsterking wrote:I'm going to puke if my solve is correct. I'm most willing to reassess on Gandhi.

im sorry im a bit of a tipsy lazy reader today. what xactly is ur solve? excluding gandhi, let's assume they are tovn for this experiment, vhich 3 slots vould u say are scum?

cos rn RE: Juice: 100% null. No data. I want juice to engage but rn i don't have enough data to even consider voting that way. And gandhi........ why they so silent? weekend awol? cos i mean i'll see scum in gandhi until gandhi convinces me otherwise. which so far: gandhi>eira: French Revo.

So where's ghandi? I want gandhi to approach ur case on them pronto. I said that slot is 100% scum............................. am i being unbending? th only person who can convince me about gandhi rn is gandhi. I'll wait.

@Gandhi: reads on Hutmeil, Toffee and Ausuka. This will help me sort you, perhaps mollify my burning desire to see you consigned to the nuclear fire. Sooooo................. yeah i think that's exactly what I want rn, from one specific slot.
Looking through Eiralox’s past town games, there is a marked tonal difference between this game and both of those. I’ll elaborate soonish
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:11 am

In post 230, Eiralox wrote:
In post 219, DeltaWave wrote: asuka strikes me as town.
furtiveglance also strikes me as town. although his vote against me is wrong, the rationale seems towny.
bbt, on the other hand, strikes me as someone who wanted to piggyback off furtive's reasoning to join a relatively uncontroversial wagon that coincidentally targets the main person campaigning against inutile.
hoppip is neutral, leaning town. the rationale for sussing me wasn't great but is the kind of rationale i could expect from townspeople.
nuclear g - again, not sure what to make of this player since i just don't have a read on them and i'm confused as to why this is the biggest wagon rn. i'm not saying it's wrong, just don't know if it's right
juice, hut, miralax, and mohab all fall into the same category for me, which are low activity lurkers. there is ALWAYS scum in this group on d1. i wouldn't be surprised if juice is scum who is letting us slug it out. only two posts and still maintaining an RVS vote when we're nine pages in.

i wouldn't be terribly surprised if it's inutile/juice/bbt, assuming a standard 10:3 split.
the fact that you have hoppip above "lurkers always scum in there"(which i disagree with, on rational principle) worries me.
the fact that you don't address Frogster, who is obvious town, worries me.
The fact that you are not happy with the gandhi wagon this early worries me.
The fact that juice isn't at null worries me.

why do you worry me?
Eiralox scumreading DW for not mentioning frogster because Eiralox thinks frogster is obvtown is just bad and disingenuous.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:29 am

In post 243, hutmeil wrote:
In post 239, Frogsterking wrote:
@Delta
@hutmeil
@BBT

What do you make of ?
Interesting that he started his RVS on page 8. It could be he's just getting started.

I'll give the slot the benefit of the doubt but I guess the slot earns some scum points for me.
hutmeil only popping in the thread when his name is mentioned.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:48 am

In post 254, Frogsterking wrote:Gandhi's not coming back lol

Gandhi was scum's savior and they got SHUT DOWN
Frogster’s cockiness is towny here.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:12 pm

In post 681, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: MND
Why
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:41 pm

In post 265, Ausuka wrote:
In post 263, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 260, Ausuka wrote:You, eiralox, and Delta have all been doing it quite a lot iirc
Okay and why bring it up?
Because I think pushing teamsolves on day 1 is a bad idea and is pretty likely to misdirect our attention. Talk of associatives now is just noise. I think this is a pretty obvious answer, what are you hoping to get out of this line of questioning?
I had a pretty similar reaction - this looks like T/T
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:46 am

In post 686, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 683, Mapuche Never Die wrote:
In post 681, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: MND
Why
Why not?

It feels like you are active lurking and my vote was partly cast in an attempt to spur you into action. But also thinking back I'm thinking that Juice could maybe have been scum afterall. Like I get that coincidences happen but saying that the RVS just happened to land on someone that was a viable wagon at that point seems a bit iffy to me.

its 2 days and change till deadline and you are still back on p11.

So many are being so useless with their votes.
I’m not active lurking, I replaced in 2 days ago and now am catching up?
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:55 am

I guess I’ll do a quicker catchup and assuming I survive today, I’ll do I bigger one during the night

I’m on page 13 and I think a Greeting/BBT team is probable
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:57 am

In post 320, Greeting wrote:Sorting.

Greeting

inutile

Ausuka

furtiveglance
BlueBloodedToffee
Frogsterking

DeltaWave

PoE:

Juice
hutmeil
hoppip
Eiralox
Mohab500
Nuclear Gandhi
This read list is odd in that Greeting decides that BBT should be out of the PoE despite BBT only having made two posts of substantive content
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:03 am

In post 388, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Juice

Highly likely to be scum. 5 days in and 0 game solving.

Will be catching up on this properly later today.
“5 days and 0 game solving”
Okay but juice was inactive.
That doesn’t make them “highly likely to be scum”
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:05 am

In post 401, hutmeil wrote:Initially I gave Juice the benefit of the doubt (late RVS??). Then the slot voted Delta which I town lean, then town reads Ausuka for no given reason.

VOTE: Juice

As for the other slots, I'm willing to give a pass since it's still D1.

This is E-1 (if I counted correctly).
This is also a bad post. A lack of explanation for a read isn’t scummy.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:06 am

In post 404, hutmeil wrote:
In post 403, Frogsterking wrote:UNVOTE: juice
Nice. I guess townie points for you. I'm still waiting for your survey though.
hutmeil votes Juice, then gives Frogster townpoints for unvoting juice
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:07 am

In post 408, hutmeil wrote:
In post 407, Ausuka wrote:What are your reads on other players
Not gonna do a comprehensive one, but here's my readslist:

[Obviously!]
hutmeil

[The they make sense list (at least for me) and are actively trying to solve things]
Frogsterking
inutile
Eiralox
DeltaWave
Ausuka

[The not so active but presented enough information to get a pass on D1]
furtiveglance
Greeting
Nuclear Gandhi
Mohab500
BlueBloodedToffee
hoppip

[Already explained this. Basically, the slot lurks but is good enough for an elim because he has voted and given his read, so we can get some info next day]
Juice
This is incredibly disingenuous. Juice hasn’t been lurking, they’ve been inactive. And hutmeil tries to frame it as if we’ll get information from the juice lim, but juice has townread an obvtown and scumread a random person for voting them.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:01 am

In post 415, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 413, inutile wrote:
In post 411, DeltaWave wrote:could someone kindly explain to me what the hubbub is about nuclear, because i still frankly do not understand what went on in the first 10 pages with this wagon
do you think nuclear gandhi has been towny since being wagoned?

like yea the wagon has largely gone away but in that time nuclear gandhi has made one post about the first four pages which was a whole change of approach from previous posting

so is the extent of your thoughts on nuclear gandhi still dunno why they were wagoned?
i'm going to ISO nuclear after work and share some thoughts.

the part that confuses me about the wagon is that there were such immediate polar reactions and i couldn't figure out where that was coming from.
Alright I think I’m comfortable writing DW and Ausuka off as town.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:43 am

In post 481, Frogsterking wrote:Rate each descriptive statement on how well it describes you using the Likert scale (1 = strongly disagree to 5 = strongly agree).

"Get angry easily" = 1

"Take charge" = 3

"Make people feel welcome" = 2

"Like music" = 4

"Like to tidy up" = 2

"Like to visit new places" = 2

"Feel comfortable around people" = 5

"Interested in many things" = 4

"Love order and regularity" = 3

"Am afraid to draw attention to myself" = 2

"Enjoy being part of a large crowd" = 4

"Cheer people up" = 5

"Lose my temper" = 1

"Enjoy the beauty of nature" = 2

"Enjoy thinking about things" = 5

"Cheat to get ahead" = 2

"Feel desperate" = 1

"Rarely overindulge" = 1

"Easily resist temptations" = 2

"Have a high opinion of myself" = 3

"Waste my time" = 3

"Need a push to get started" = 2

"Have little to contribute" = 1

"Keep my cool" = 4

"Avoid crowds" = 2

"Turn my back on others" = 1
Sure lol
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:52 am

In post 525, hutmeil wrote:
In post 414, inutile wrote:
In post 401, hutmeil wrote:Initially I gave Juice the benefit of the doubt (late RVS??). Then the slot voted Delta which I town lean, then town reads Ausuka for no given reason.

VOTE: Juice

As for the other slots, I'm willing to give a pass since it's still D1.

This is E-1 (if I counted correctly).
at least you counted correctly

this sort of thing a large part of why i vote the way i do
How do you vote?
In post 502, Juice wrote:
not really a read list.

more like - you jsut point out four players that have been more active.

then just everyone else.
then the person you want lynched.

quite an embarrassing list really. Also you've nearly had as many posts as me. so i'd ask how come you have a read list - but have nothing to show for it? youn sounds like mafia - looking for an easy day 1 push on someone who has been a bit AFK
Not sure if I respond to this since Juice will be replaced. Anyway, sure you are an easy day 1 push but that is all on you. You pop up on page 8 and claim it's RVS and you're not contributing anything to the game state. Last I checked, the game is about looking for scum and I find you the scummiest hence the vote.
Gandhi wrote:- 132 hutmeil what does this mean? townread whom? the person you vote? For asking "Why are you scumreading Ghandhi? Bit of a non-sequitur I know but I don't want to get into your improv stuff." ?
Oh boy, that's a few pages back already. Let me check... Ah yes, I townread Furtive because he had the same question I had in mind for Frog. Basically what I'm saying is he had the same mindset as mine (trying to solve an inconsistency). Frog was voting you but townread you at the same time. See post

Spoiler: Frog Survey
In post 481, Frogsterking wrote:Rate each descriptive statement on how well it describes you using the Likert scale (1 = strongly disagree to 5 = strongly agree).

"Get angry easily" = 3

"Take charge" = 3

"Make people feel welcome" = 4

"Like music" = 5

"Like to tidy up" = 4

"Like to visit new places" = 5

"Feel comfortable around people" = 4

"Interested in many things" = 5

"Love order and regularity" = 5

"Am afraid to draw attention to myself" = 3

"Enjoy being part of a large crowd" = 3

"Cheer people up" = 3

"Lose my temper" = 3

"Enjoy the beauty of nature" = 5

"Enjoy thinking about things" = 5

"Cheat to get ahead" = 1

"Feel desperate" = 2

"Rarely overindulge" = 3

"Easily resist temptations" = 3

"Have a high opinion of myself" = 3

"Waste my time" = 3

"Need a push to get started" = 3

"Have little to contribute" = 3

"Keep my cool" = 4

"Avoid crowds" = 5

"Turn my back on others" = 1
Really scummy post - hutmeil tells juice that it’s on them for being scummy and basically just keeps pushing the angle of scum juice
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:53 am

In post 731, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 707, Mapuche Never Die wrote:
I don't think anyone wants to read this level 0 analysis bullshit. Hutmeil townread my unvote in 403 because it took juice off e-1. Realizing that is like...not even an original take on its own and you missed that point completely. Why bother catching up post-by-post if the given analysis is LESS detailed than someone can muster by skimming the thread and blurting out obvious things?
I do get that hutmeil townreads you for taking Juice off E-1. I still think that’s scummy on hutmeil’s side.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:58 am

In post 566, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8, Ausuka wrote:This is a pretty standard game opener for this site
At first, I thought this was pretty scummy it's like
oh this is standard, nothing to see here!
but rereading it it's maybe not really scummy but then I felt like she comes off a bit conscious with the lite OMGUS is .

I know I'm tunneling a bit but the Frog/Ausuka back and forth on p.3 felt like theatre and his deceleration that Ausuka/inutile are both town made me worry that he knew I was town and Ausuka/inutile both being town was a false dilemma.
In post 87, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:Shading can only be done by wolves?
I mentioned this in another game and you are correct but ppl nowadays throw out the shade word for anyone that disagrees/criticizes them.
In post 99, Frogsterking wrote:I believe Inutile is Town because of their fight with Asuka. Scum are rarely going to square off like that at the beginning of the game.
The last time I played with someone that used this as justification for reading a slot they were scum. Not to mention that it's just poor reasoning.
In post 130, Frogsterking wrote:Once I saw Eir and Greeting both voted Ghandi
silly take

I would like to see frogs case on Gandhi.
Nero makes some really weird points that I’m not seeing at all, but his self-awareness that he is tunneling is towny.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:26 am

In post 740, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 733, Mapuche Never Die wrote:
In post 731, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 707, Mapuche Never Die wrote:
I don't think anyone wants to read this level 0 analysis bullshit. Hutmeil townread my unvote in 403 because it took juice off e-1. Realizing that is like...not even an original take on its own and you missed that point completely. Why bother catching up post-by-post if the given analysis is LESS detailed than someone can muster by skimming the thread and blurting out obvious things?
I do get that hutmeil townreads you for taking Juice off E-1. I still think that’s scummy on hutmeil’s side.
So in you're stating that in you intentionally withheld information you were aware of in order to make hutmeil look worse?
No? Where did you get that from?
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:27 am

I said that hutmeil scumreads Juice and townreads frogster for unvoting juice. Hutmeil wants juice dead, but is happy with unvotes against juice
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:33 pm

In post 770, Nero Cain wrote:I just don't really get the hutmeil case. Like I could maybe buy into
he's not being as active as normal
but beyond that its ????

Part of me just feels like voting out MND or Gandhi would be fairly constructive b/c I don't trust Gandhi's
leave me until day 3
and I think MND's plodding catchup is fake.
I’ve played with town!Nero before and he also has this kind of garbage
moonlogic.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:34 pm

VOTE: hutmeil
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:48 pm

I have caught up.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:49 pm

In post 775, Nero Cain wrote:to you know actually catch up.

I think a lot of his oneliners are unneeded and he could just read the game and give his conclusion. It makes me feel like he's just puffing up his post count to look active.
I haven’t been able to read the game in one sitting.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #61) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:26 pm

In post 803, Nero Cain wrote:ok? was there any reason that we didn't get any posts about it like we did for the first 11 pages? What are your conclusions?
Because y’all said that my catchup was taking too long, so I just skimmed 18-present
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:26 pm

In post 811, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 801, Mapuche Never Die wrote:I haven’t been able to read the game in one sitting.
I figured but you still could have combined those posts into a larger post instead dragging it out of like 40 posts
I left immediately after posting 801.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #63) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:28 pm

BlueBloodedToffee - lean scum
DeltaWave - town
furtiveglance - idk
Frogsterking - lean town
Greeting - null
hutmeil - scum
Ausuka - town
hoppip - idk
Eiralox - lean scum
Nero Cain - lean town
Mohab5000 - lean town
Nuclear Gandhi - lean town
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #64) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:29 pm

I am an alt but this is also my normal playstyle on my main. It’s just that this game im trying to push my scumreads a lot harder than I normally do.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:10 pm

In post 824, Frogsterking wrote:The timing in made me suspicious. Doesn't make them scum. Just like their point about me in 599.
Oh yeah I remember posting 599 and seeing 598 and thinking, “weird coincidence” :lol:
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:11 pm

In post 827, Frogsterking wrote:Okay I'll say Gandhi/hut/? scum and Ausuka is always Town here..
Are you willing to vote hutmeil today?
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #67) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:23 am

VOTE: greeting
You know what, sure.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #68) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:49 am

The Crescent/Nero banter seems like T/T - their reasons for reading me both look like they come from a town POV.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #69) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:53 am

28 hours left until deadline. I’m not sure if hutmeil is scum or not, but I am happy with a Greeting lim.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #70) » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:56 am

Actually: hutmeil’s reaction to the claim was towny, Greeting has made himself townier in the last several pages

VOTE: BBT
I propose a counterwagon.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #71) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:07 am

In post 931, Crescent wrote:
In post 677, Mapuche Never Die wrote:
In post 225, Frogsterking wrote:I'm going to puke if my solve is correct. I'm most willing to reassess on Gandhi.

im sorry im a bit of a tipsy lazy reader today. what xactly is ur solve? excluding gandhi, let's assume they are tovn for this experiment, vhich 3 slots vould u say are scum?

cos rn RE: Juice: 100% null. No data. I want juice to engage but rn i don't have enough data to even consider voting that way. And gandhi........ why they so silent? weekend awol? cos i mean i'll see scum in gandhi until gandhi convinces me otherwise. which so far: gandhi>eira: French Revo.

So where's ghandi? I want gandhi to approach ur case on them pronto. I said that slot is 100% scum............................. am i being unbending? th only person who can convince me about gandhi rn is gandhi. I'll wait.

@Gandhi: reads on Hutmeil, Toffee and Ausuka. This will help me sort you, perhaps mollify my burning desire to see you consigned to the nuclear fire. Sooooo................. yeah i think that's exactly what I want rn, from one specific slot.
Looking through Eiralox’s past town games, there is a marked tonal difference between this game and both of those. I’ll elaborate soonish
[I'm looking at Eiralox and Delta and it's reminding me of my interactions with Eiralox in 2273 on day 1 where it quickly devolved to the point where we basically couldn't communicate without yelling at each other. Seems more annoyed than scummy to me.

Which reminds me of something:

quote="In post 677, Mapuche Never Die"]

This elaboration of this "marked tonal difference" never happened and I'd like it to happen. I don't have any problems with Eiralox at the moment.[/quote]
In 2277, Eiralox seemed significantly calmer, and in their other games they were angrier. Here, Eiralox seems mildly annoyed, maximum.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #72) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:11 am

In post 953, Eiralox wrote:the logic is very simple here: hutmeil feels town. bbt and greeting doesn't. hutmeil has given more to this game than bbt, for one.

anyone voting with greeting and bbt have to ask themselves some serious kwuestions.

Greeting has ignored both my and crescent's posts while having us both in the PoE, bottom. And many other things i've already outlined: in my view an abject opportunism and a scum strategic rather than a town inkwuisitive view of affairs.

THIS IS SCUMMY
This post is very towny, it doesn’t look like something done to save a partner, nor is there reason for scum to fake it and risk a no lim.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #73) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:12 am

VOTE: greeting
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #74) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:13 am

2 hours until deadline
If Greeting isn’t dead by then I’ll be on to hammer hutmeil
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #75) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:14 am

Nvm 8 hours until deadline not 2 what am I talking about
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #76) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:21 am

VOTE: hutmeil
Alrighty then
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:24 am

Gamma’s online
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:25 am

Hutmeil probably flips town but I don’t think there was any alternate option
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:25 am

Ausuka, DW, Nero, and Crescent are my townreads
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:50 pm

NICE
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:51 pm

so why does scum kill furtive of all people
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:55 pm

In post 851, Eiralox wrote:ok so much to read/ mohab was my towlock, crescent remains so.

My guts says greeting is a better vote than hutmeil. where's gandhi? me asking this has become a habit.
Someone was protecting their partner
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #83) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:58 pm

In post 880, Eiralox wrote:
In post 796, Greeting wrote:Anyways, this is my Day 1 final PoE.

hutmeil
hoppip
Eiralox
Mohab500

Left out
Mapuche Never Die
and
Nuclear Gandhi
because both of them produced sufficient amounts of good content.

I am happy to eliminate anyone out of these four really and
hutmeil
is a good candidate. I don't think I really need to expand on the
hutmeil
case as everything has been said. His only case was Juice, and when he got replaced, he didn't build a second one.

@
Nero Cain
: if anyone is actively lurking this game, especially since Juice's replace-out, I would say it's
hutmeil
the fact that crescent is town, makes me feel even worse about you.
this post is even more damning.
Eiralox expresses a lock town on Crescent, and then scumreads Greeting for townreading Crescent

VOTE: Eiralox
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #84) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:01 pm

In post 937, Crescent wrote:
In post 934, Eiralox wrote:i let that from mapuche slide cos i don't engage with meta arguments. if mapuche still has that feel they're free to bring it up, i honestly don't know whether i'll engage tho
In post 934, Eiralox wrote:i let that from mapuche slide cos i don't engage with meta arguments. if mapuche still has that feel they're free to bring it up, i honestly don't know whether i'll engage tho
It's one of only two posts he has made addressing you, and it appears to be the crux of his scum lean on you in his collective post at #817. I feel like he hasn't adequately made his case.
This question is asked in an aggressive manner that discredits me, in order to defend Eiralox.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (isolation #85) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:02 pm

In post 1121, Nero Cain wrote:Do you think Ausuka is the 3rd? She was town reading Eiralox right?
Possibly. When I looked through the thread I found a little bit of possible partnered interactions between Crescent and her, but Eiralox hasn’t flipped yet and I independently townread Ausuka.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (isolation #86) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:04 pm

In post 1123, Greeting wrote:Ugh, I got a guilty on
Crescent
, was PUMPED to rush here and announce it and she’s dead, oh well. One down, rest to go.
I was not expecting Crescent to be vigged at all :lol:
Gun to head, who do you think Crescent is partnered with?
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #87) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:37 pm

we’re at page 46
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #88) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:24 pm

Mohab had made 2 RVSish posts before this. I think this suggests Eiralox and Mohab were planning to claim masons at some point.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #89) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:24 pm

In post 1136, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: Gandhi

Needs
to be done
I want it
No, Gandhi does not need to die now. Sure, he’s an unhelpful player, but Eiralox is practically dead scum walking.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #90) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:32 pm

Even
more
damning is that Eiralox recently finished a game where they were mason. Eiralox’s partner softed mason by saying that Eiralox was town just after Eiralox posted their first few messages. Scum caught on to this immediately, locktowned the masons, and gave them a free ride through day 1.

In this game, the exact same happened. Mohab posted some RVS, Eiralox locktowned Mohab. Now, Ausuka claims to have thought Eiralox and Mohab were masons. So what if Ausuka, Mohab, and Eiralox planned this out in the scum PT, in order to get Mohab and Eiralox townread?!
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #91) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:34 pm

I should add that scum gave Eiralox and their mason partner a free ride through day 1 for towncred and to secure a PoE.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #92) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:37 pm

It makes at least some sense. If Eira and Mohab manage to end up in f7 they can just point to all of their mason crumbs, and Ausuka can claim to have known Eiralox and Mohab were masons but never killed them, which makes Ausuka town too.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:47 pm

mason soft
In post 160, Eiralox wrote:I have my reasons. No one's going to vote Mohab. Ghandi is still blatant scum. looking for the partners.
making it very very very clear that Eiralox is softing masons. There are like 4 posts from Eiralox that say exactly this.
In post 851, Eiralox wrote:ok so much to read/ mohab was my towlock, crescent remains so.

My guts says greeting is a better vote than hutmeil. where's gandhi? me asking this has become a habit.
continuing to say Mohab (now crescent) is town
In post 869, Eiralox wrote:
In post 863, Ausuka wrote:Don't think inutile was scum, don't think Nero replaces in and starts pushing me in the way he did either

Also, since when is mohab a townlock lol
?

I locktowned Mohab in my first post. strange that you missed it?
now I don’t think Ausuka is partnered with Eiralox because of this. I can see how town would come to the conclusion Eiralox and Crescent are masons from this, and this interaction doesn’t look faked
Eiralox’s response to Crescent defending Eiralox from my push on them.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #94) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:48 pm

The rest of Eiralox’s ISO is standard things that people do in the game of mafia which can or cannot be read into, but are immaterial for now.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #95) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:54 pm

In post 131, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

This is the exact opposite of how I would expect scum to react to their partner’s fake mason crumb. It calls attention to it, but in a bad way.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #96) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:55 pm

Gandhi is just a GTA V npc that gives you a random and pointless side quest
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #97) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:57 pm

I really need to sleep
I’m gonna wake up in 4 hours and see if I still agree with 3am!me
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #98) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:01 pm

I originally townread Eiralox for it, it seemed like a genuine observation and something that I very often do as town… like sometimes you just get an inexplicable vibe read that you know is right and that you can’t explain that trumps all logic.

The question is: is that in Eiralox’s scum range? Would scum!Eiralox think to do that? I’ve done that before as scum, it’s not a stretch to think that scum!Eiralox would do that.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #99) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:24 am

In post 1173, Eiralox wrote:the reason I believed that the Nk was likely to be on greeting wagon was that I believed(and still do) that one or more scum were on hutmeil, and no scum on greeting(well crescent flip changed that, but cres gunned for hutmeil at the end so.......), thus: safer for scum to NK on greeting. Makes 7-player sus game of who's scum who offed hut a bit harder. Now crescent hammering hut a few second after mapuche.... would scum be so uncoordinated? does this clear mapuche? or is it clever theatre?

out for now.
That doesn’t clear me at all, in my experience scum are never that coordinated. The fact that you’re suggesting that but waffling around and not coming to a clear conclusion about me suggests that you’re trying to keep me as a last-ditch lim option.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (isolation #100) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:19 am

Yes, the people who voted hutmeil out are voting you out, and it is probable that if you are town someone in BBT/Nero is scum, and maybe Greeting. I think that is slightly concerning, but I still scumread you.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #101) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:21 am

I also don’t buy Eiralox’s explanation for townreading Mohab
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #102) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:38 am

In post 1210, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:BBT/Nero is very specific.

You want to talk about that?
Eiralox said there is at least one scum on their wagon. Taking out me, Ausuka, and Greeting, that leave you and Nero.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #103) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:46 am

In post 1211, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 1123, Greeting wrote:Ugh, I got a guilty on
Crescent
, was PUMPED to rush here and announce it and she’s dead, oh well. One down, rest to go.
i think i may have modded a game once or twice off-site so i'm probably not the best expert on this. ill need someone else to confirm my understanding on this one, but my understanding of natural action resolution is that kill actions are resolved before investigate actions. therefore, you wouldn't get a guilty on crescent. your action wouldn't have resolved at all because crescent was killed. see, e.g, https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... olden_Rule
@MOD, do role investigation actions resolve even if the player being investigated is dead?

I think they do, but I might be wrong.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (isolation #104) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:45 am

I have nothing to contribute
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (isolation #105) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:48 am

I still think that Eiralox is the best lim, but I am open to BBT or hoppip
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #106) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:13 am

In post 1353, Frogsterking wrote:FYI, Ausuka just modded a game where Klick rolled over and died as scum after replacing into a slot which was under pressure. Ausuka claiming to be unimpressed with is probably a lie.
Klick didn’t roll over and die. He had a partner who was universally townread so he decided to lurk. This game if he were partnered with Eiralox, he would try as hard as possible to be townread.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (isolation #107) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:25 am

I do think the Gandhi replace out is scummy though.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (isolation #108) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:07 am

I was townreading Ausuka earlier, I still am but to a slightly lesser degree, I think there are some scummy associative a and Ausuka’s defense to Frogsterking was pretty scummy
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #109) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:09 am

In post 1409, Frogsterking wrote:
@MND

How many times have you played in a game where the most active player was scum? I can only think of one game and I lock towned them as long as I was alive. I think there are a lot of surface level reasons to lock town Ausuka, and when you read their iso and consider what they've been saying, it helps to see there is a lot less reason to Townread than other players.
I have played many games where the most active player has been scum, but much of the time a significant portion of their ISO is fluff.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (isolation #110) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:16 am

In Frog Images, the second most active player was scum. They didn’t fluff, but their observations also didn’t have a lot of depth. They were universally townread until you/Klick flipped, and at that point they were mechanically boxed in.
Meanwhile the most active player fluffed a bit, had observations with depth, but was widely scumread until being hard cleared.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (isolation #111) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:18 am

Ausuka fits into the latter category. Some fluff, but consistent and deep observations across the board.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (isolation #112) » Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:14 am

Nero seems very stuck in a tunnel.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (isolation #113) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:22 am

In post 1437, Greeting wrote:
In post 1436, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1432, Mapuche Never Die wrote:Nero seems very stuck in a tunnel.
In post 1417, Ythan wrote:Eiralox (3):
Mapuche Never Die
, Greeting, Nero Cain
:shifty:
!!!
…okay, that doesn’t mean my post is scummy
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (isolation #114) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:22 am

Nero is saying questionable reasons for scumreading Eiralox, I still scumread Eiralox, and I don’t scumread Nero.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (isolation #115) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:23 am

VLA BETWEEN THE 7TH AND 9TH
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (isolation #116) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:25 am

In post 1451, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: Greeting

I want to test the claim.
How does limming greeting test the claim
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (isolation #117) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:26 am

In post 1451, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: Greeting

I want to test the claim.
In post 1474, Klick wrote:Hey Greeting why didn't you die last night
I don’t like this post at all. There are a million different reasons why scum would want to kill furtive over town!Greeting, and this post implies that scum!Klick killed furtive to frame Greeting.
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (isolation #118) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:40 am

In post 1488, Ausuka wrote:that would be impressive since klick wasn't in the game on night 1
My point still stands - the scum team thought that Greeting was a likely lim so they kept Greeting alive
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (isolation #119) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:44 pm

In post 1504, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1484, Mapuche Never Die wrote:Nero is saying questionable reasons for scumreading Eiralox, I still scumread Eiralox
Are you a Robbnva alt? :shifty:
Nope :)
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (isolation #120) » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:45 pm

In post 1517, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: Not Known 15

I'd vote out a scummy luck sack. I'm willing to follow Klick even though I think Eiralox is still pretty scummy.

claim ASAP nk15
Why is it that whenever someone is moderately scummy and gets a wagon on them, town always end up voting out an inactive ;(
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (isolation #121) » Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:34 am

NK15 is quite probably the worst player to replace a completely inactive slot
It just replaces an inactive lim bait with an inactive limbait
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (isolation #122) » Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:36 am

But also the deadlines is in 16 hours
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (isolation #123) » Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:36 am

Sigh

Am I really doing this

intent to hammer
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (isolation #124) » Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:58 am

In post 1534, Greeting wrote:
In post 1531, Mapuche Never Die wrote:NK15 is quite probably the worst player to replace a completely inactive slot
It just replaces an inactive lim bait with an inactive limbait
Yeah, I knew you were an alt. A new player wouldn’t know this.
I was never trying to conceal the fact that I was an alt
VOTE: nk15
Can vig please shoot Eiralox just so the whole Eiralox thing is out of the way
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (isolation #125) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:24 pm

Klick is a player that exists in this game that I don’t townread
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (isolation #126) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:26 pm

My PoE is BBT/Klick/Eiralox
VOTE: BBT
Not much else to say rn - I still townread frogster but I’ve also been procrastinating on trying to read into his posts
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (isolation #127) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:31 pm

In post 1537, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 99, Frogsterking wrote: I have never played with Inutile. I believe Inutile is Town because of their fight with Asuka. Scum are rarely going to square off like that at the beginning of the game.

I couldn't understand what Inutile was trying to communicate either. All I could tell is that it seemed like they were trying very hard to communicate something and their message was important to them. That's the gist of why I Townread them.
Yeah this townread is made up. This is not a solid TR, this is just a townread made up by scum; it's not only easy to make, it is also one town would be unlikely to make.
The second part is not a good reason for a townread, but the first is just ... not solid townread material. An early fight could of course come from town but the confidence in this read is way off the mark.

I am a VT.
The way nk15 focuses on frogster at the end is pretty scummy though
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (isolation #128) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:33 pm

I can definitely see Klick bussing NK15, not so much BBT

I also think that frogster trying to frame his vote on BBT as a compromise is scummy - it shifts blame off of him
Mapuche Never Die
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Mapuche Never Die
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (isolation #129) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:33 pm

VOTE: frogster