Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:18 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

Game started about 5 minutes after I went to bed. Classic. My first game out of Road to Rome so go easy on me :)

Just starting work but will follow throughout the day and usually post late evenings (UK based) for me so that’s when I will be online to chat mostly.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:33 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 65, GamerGryff wrote:
In post 6, Gamma Emerald wrote:Btw I’d like to make a suggestion for this game: everyone should post a full read list at least once per day phase. You can update when and how you’d like, if you like, but the one list is highly recommended.
I actually do have one issue, though it's less with the idea and more with the fact that I'm super busy (I work two jobs) and may not have the time or energy to do a full write-up each day phase unless it's during the weekend where I have off.
This read list request becoming somewhat contentious. I honestly thought providing a reads list was pretty standard, especially D1 or D2 with lots of players in the game. Not sure the need to actively request everyone to do it?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 100, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 89, GamerGryff wrote:Kow has too many votes for this early. Got my eye on Penguin,red, Klick, and andante. Likely at least one scum on there.

I'm at work, so this is all I'll be able to say for the next fivish hours.
wait...why not brickwall?
I'm a brickwall, you will always know where to find me.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 95, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 89, GamerGryff wrote:Kow has too many votes for this early. Got my eye on Penguin,red, Klick, and andante. Likely at least one scum on there.

Red and Andante seem okay rn
Other 2 idk
I don't like Gryff's post but Gamma's is not much better. This legitimises poor scum hunting
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:42 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 113, Taly wrote:
In post 107, Brickwalll wrote:

Other 2 idk
I don't like Gryff's post but Gamma's is not much better. This legitimises poor scum hunting
What do you think of
Gamma
taking
Red
and
Andante
out of that pool?
To me, Gamma’s approach feels opportunistic in that they are jumping on this nothing post and using it as a way to build credibility.

I don’t want to answer for Gamma but I think the really question here, Taly, is why Gamma felt out of those 4 that Red and Andante had done enough to be town, and why the other two are not? I would be interested to hear their rationale on why these two.

Until then, like I said it just seems opportunistic.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:45 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

I see Gamma answered the above, should have read the full thread before posting. Will be back on this evening, rushing mafia posts is to no one’s benefits.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:16 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 156, Taly wrote:
Brick
, this is your third game ever, correct?

geraintm
you seem pretty unbothered.
Negative, although third game since December last year. Before that it was about 15 years ago I played on this site. Can't remember my name or the e-mail I used at the time so lost that account. Also played IRL but don't think that counts for here.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:33 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 126, Herta wrote:
In post 124, redFF wrote:
In post 123, geraintm wrote:It is day 1, there is pretty much nothing anyone can do which should set off a real scum ping.
do you really think this ?
Yeah he does. It's a recurring theme. It makes him difficult to read Day 1 especially because it's the same M.O. every game, but he does know how to lean into it when he's scum. It's best just to disregard for now and deal with him later.
Herta
why does Gerain thinking we can't have strong reads D1 on D1 make Gerain difficult to read? They are still contributing and thus we can still make a read based on their actions? His belief that people can't have strong reads shouldn't impact your read on them?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:35 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 152, geraintm wrote:
In post 124, redFF wrote:
In post 123, geraintm wrote:It is day 1, there is pretty much nothing anyone can do which should set off a real scum ping.
do you really think this ?
yeah. later on day 1 actions when combined with night knowledge and votes with resolutions day 1 actions can help inform you, but anyone who states they have strong reads/are certain about something on Day 1 is talking out of their bottom.

i've answered this, lets all move along and get this day over with as quickly as possible,ive got things to do
I fully agree with this logic.

I think on D1 you make the best judgment you can with the info before you, but realistically it is not until you've had a few days and nights worth of info that you can be more confident in your reads. If anything, just surprised you got a lot of blow back for this logic.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:47 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 165, Andante wrote: lol gerain!! don't let Penguin stop you from voting if you want to vote!
That's honestly the only thing for you I'm like "what??" right now

and for everyone else, I think gerain seems fine for now, like they're actually here and talking, my memory of scum!gerain is literally just "day 1 is stupid I'll do something later" "not enough info on day 2 yet"

what I"m more interested in is Kow.... not doing anything except talking about my reaction there? and how I'm over reacting, like dude, I've literally gotten speed limmed like 24 hours into a day before (you can go find the normal game where I was macho vig) and limmed very early on in a newbie game, literally just go pick any of my past games and ISO me/see where I have votes on me, like you're making this giant deal over this?? but like, you're not doing anything else?
Kow, the "dissapearing"? yeah I'm used to fast paced games, so, sorry if that bothers you, it's just how I am, literally why I hate RVS, it's like wasting time, I find something decent to push, I run with it (Like running with scissors tbh) and we see where it goes, my followers on this Kow vote though, there was a post I saw I was like "what??" I can't recall it right now, and whoever was like "ahh there's an actual wagon!! too many votes!!" like, it should be fine, I feel like everyone here knows to not hammer an e-1, if it actually gets close, people will unvote, but this "pressure" on Kow? has resulted in.... Kow just "ANDANTE MAFIA!" and that's like the biggest takeaway I think I gather.

Kow, can you please give some thoughts on literally anyone else/anything else happening in the game?

uhhh I'm probably missing something but I think those are my main takeaways, don't have much time right now,
but figured I needed to show up again
lol I hate catch up game!! If I missed anyone asking me anything (and this is like an all game thing) just requote it/ yell at me, cause I get very focussed on random stuff as I'm reading, like yall's gamer!maf stuff? idk, I don't recall any gamer posts, I'm more focussed on Kow stuff, and I'm confused why we're pushing gerain, like when has anyone ever known gerain to be a super scumhunter day 1?? (no offense there!!) oh! and gerain unvoting after penguin said something, seems odd to me. Penguin is looking mighty towny!!! I don't actually think anyone else is town yet lol most yall just chilling in null, has everyone even checked in yet? I can't think of the like 13 other people... later problem!!! lmaoo

ok, that was my ~15 minutes of free time I had, tbh a bunch of nothing but yolo.
This was mostly to see if I needed to flip my vote
, but like, Kow is giving nothing sooo I'm leaving it, Tomorrow is my bday so I have to get a bunch of stuff done tonight, so I really shouldn't be here much tonight (but we all know I'll spend way too much time here.... ahhhhh)

any questions for me, just yell!!

(sorry for the long post, but it was either this, or a million 1 line posts from my phone, on the bus tbh)
Firstly, happy birthday! I hope you have a fantastic day.

Down to business (bolded within the post above), why did you feel the NEED to show up? You were well within your allowed time?

More interesting though is your need to flip your vote, was it essential or very important to do in this moment? What was your determining factor to switch your vote in this instance?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 200, Herta wrote: I guess there's more content from gamma than I remembered so maybe I was just overlooking it.
So you are no longer going back and forth on gamma? I think you are being far too kind letting her off that easily.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 203, Taly wrote: I'd remove
Brickwall
, their syntax relative to their experience does not ring as scum-indicative. I can't explain it better, so take it with a grain of salt.

Why
Shirou
?

I don't have additions at the moment.

I like
Penguin
for town, I'd gatekeep that.
Haha my noobness obviously shining through as mentioned by
Taly
above and
Gamer
in . Although
Taly
and
Herta's
interaction also gave me good signs and they would be leaning town for me now. You could include
PP
in there too. And
Andante

Wouldn't be down for voting
RedFF
or
Gamer
just yet, think they have more to contribute and offer.
Geraint
is interesting, town leaning for sure but would need to go reread before anything conclusive. Agree with their approach re D1 but doesn't mean they are not scum.

Gamma
still hasn't engaged with . And as mentioned by Gamer there posts are nothing posts in my opinion, even since post 154 there contributions have been on the min side of things. I know she is sick now but even before 154 there wasn't much.

Would be happy with a
Kow
lim. And
Lazy Shirou
at that, don't agree with the whole let me be lazy and coast to D2 approach.

Klikk
needs to give more, promised evening chats with me which are yet to materialise.

Honestly didn't even know we had a player called
Haschel Cedricson
until I read Gamer's .
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

Sorry
Gryff
, will make sure to get your name right from now on. Missed the bottom of 224.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

Gryff
your read on
Herta
is a big thing to say with regard to
Gamma
on D1, 250 posts in. How can you be so certain to make such a big call so early in?

We have
geraintm
saying you can't make any conclusive reads on D1 and we have you confirming that scum is 50/50
Herta
/
Gamma
? Seems off.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 231, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 154, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 113, Taly wrote:

Other 2 idk
What do you think of
Gamma
taking
Red
and
Andante
out of that pool?
To me, Gamma’s approach feels opportunistic in that they are jumping on this nothing post and using it as a way to build credibility.

I don’t want to answer for Gamma but I think the really question here, Taly, is why Gamma felt out of those 4 that Red and Andante had done enough to be town, and why the other two are not? I would be interested to hear their rationale on why these two.

You’re legit lying about what I’ve said. I specified my not townreading Klick and Penguin didn’t make them scum.
What did I lie about? I called you opportunistic by using a nothing post to build your credibility?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

Woah Denise, calm down on the lie accusation. Why so edgy?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

I was going to vote Gamma anyways because my vote on Andante isn't legit but now it just seems like OMGUS haha. Oh well.

VOTE: Gamma
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 232, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 155, Brickwalll wrote: I see Gamma answered the above, should have read the full thread before posting. Will be back on this evening, rushing mafia posts is to no one’s benefits.
Yeah no you’re an outed liar.
VOTE: Brickwalll
I said you didn't engage with Post which you didn't. Your answer about Klikk and Penguin was to someone else's post.

That reaction of yours though, what you hiding
Gamma
?.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:48 am

Post by Brickwalll »

Taly, what are your thoughts around Geraintm's post ? He gets checked N1 but holds off and performs an action N2 instead. Looks clean but clever scum play?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:50 am

Post by Brickwalll »

Correction, post VOTE: 247. Don't know where 294 came from.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Brickwalll »

Wow, having a mare sorry. Long day at work.

- it is right this time. Sorry everyone!
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:52 am

Post by Brickwalll »

UNVOTE:

Embarrassing myself here :roll:
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 279, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 154, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 113, Taly wrote:

Other 2 idk
What do you think of
Gamma
taking
Red
and
Andante
out of that pool?

Really seems like that’s the narrative Brick is trying to paint with this.
You are the only person reading it this way.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:08 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

is a lot, ngl. But, it just seems like you decided 6 posts in that I am scum and then made every post I made thereafter to align with this 6 post read. Nonetheless I will indulge and answer snippets.
- To follow 70, in 106 you quote where Penguin accidentally said your name but then instantly corrected it, I’m starting to get the feeling these posts are “hey I’m here! Look I’m town!”
Yeah, exactly what I am doing. I am new, getting a grip of the land but letting townie know I am here and at least trying to participate.
- 107 so you’re quoting Gamma who is quoting Gryff, and you go “I don’t like Gryff’s post” that post was 89, and you quoted penguin’s 100… meaning you were past 89, so now all of a sudden cause someone else brings it up, and you just say you don’t like the post, but you’re not specifying what about it you don’t like, and you also imply Gamma’s post is bad too, like, you’re quoting Gamma/Gryff and just like “This post is really bad, and this one is bad” and they’re so bad cause they “legitimize poor scum hunting” ??? like, why not go “What specifically about Red/Andante make them seem ok to you Gamma?” or something like that? Idk, I don’t like this post
So, because I answer posts out of order it adds to your scum read? Say what? You don't know how I catch up on posts or if I am posting between work, sitting on the toilet or doing a thorough catch up at the end of the day, how is that relevant?

Anyways, I gave my comments on the post. I thought Gryff just saying he thinks x and x are scum without a reason was poor, and then Gamma saying she thinks x and x are okay but not sure of the other two (again without a reason) was just doing the same thing. But Gamma's is worse because she didn't ask for his reasoning on why he thought they were scum but just enabled Gryff (and potentially others) by doing exactly the same thing.

-155 - Gamma seemed opportunistic to me, what more can I say?
Andante
, what are your thoughts on Gamma's reaction to my post? It seemed very over the top and she called me an "outed liar", other players have agreed they don't see her perspective. What are your thoughts?
-175- I would love to know your Gerain read as of this point tbh, cause you’re just “how is gerain difficult to read? They’re talking so we can read that!” ***possible TMI knowing gerain here
Gerain is my number 2 scum read because of post
-227: this implies you SR gamma, but like, you haven’t given any reads thus far?
Why does post not count?
-228: So you give a reason for Taly and Herta town, and then you just go “Penguin town, And Andante” like, reasons?
This is the end of your argument right here, in the same post, next to '-107' part of you reason for scumreading me is calling out Gamma and Gryff for not giving reasons. And now you are saying I am scum for not giving reasons? Which one is it, you can't have it both ways. Because on this argument Gamma and Gryff just became scum leaning for you.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

I am here for a bit so happy to answer any questions or chat it through. Interested on
Andante's
thoughts on the interaction between Gamma and I.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 342, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 337, Klick wrote: Actually with Brick here now I think I'd rather let them defend themselves
I will say I also like 333
You have been a white knight.
In shining armour, also very helpful in post . I had noticed it too
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:44 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 348, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 344, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 342, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 337, Klick wrote: Actually with Brick here now I think I'd rather let them defend themselves
I will say I also like 333
You have been a white knight.
In shining armour, also very helpful in post . I had noticed it too
Good eye - what do you think about it?
Makes me a little uneasy. It was coming across as too polished. You?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:06 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 260, Haschel Cedricson wrote: Hello, I have read nothing that happened since the site went down for the upgrade and I also probably missed some stuff before that. Diving in now...
How deep are you diving? 36 hours later are you still catching up?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:14 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 403, geraintm wrote: Argh! Just realised my 2nd previous post I messed up, but I hope you can see what I wrote brickwall.

But you are doing exactly to me what you are complaining is being done to you. You've decided I am scummy fo some reason and all my actions - even ones that to me scream town - you are twisting to be scum
It isn't really the same thing though, is it? Andante literally posted saying 6 posts in she thinks I am scum, and then subsequently went through every post I made and made it align with her read.

In post I said you were town leaning. My read changed when you posted . I am happy with my read for now and will reassess as the game continues.

But for now VOTE: Haschel, think we need something from this slot.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:16 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 430, Andante wrote:
In post 155, Brickwalll wrote: I see Gamma answered the above, should have read the full thread before posting. Will be back on this evening, rushing mafia posts is to no one’s benefits.
ahhhhh I see, I might have been a tad unfair to Brick with this stuff, I can't really tell why yall started going at it though, ahhhh I don't know, like, I don't know how to read this back and forth stuff
Well, to be honest this is kinda my point. Gamma seemed to take exception to something I said and the reaction and subsequent back and forth didn't seem justified compared to what kicked off this event. The over-reaction, in my opinion, needs delving into and
Gamma
needs to answer to why there reaction was so animated for what I would say was something very minor.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:37 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 436, Andante wrote:
In post 432, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 403, geraintm wrote: Argh! Just realised my 2nd previous post I messed up, but I hope you can see what I wrote brickwall.

But you are doing exactly to me what you are complaining is being done to you. You've decided I am scummy fo some reason and all my actions - even ones that to me scream town - you are twisting to be scum
It isn't really the same thing though, is it? Andante literally posted saying 6 posts in she thinks I am scum, and then subsequently went through every post I made and made it align with her read.

In post I said you were town leaning. My read changed when you posted . I am happy with my read for now and will reassess as the game continues.

But for now VOTE: Haschel, think we need something from this slot.
so I was reading your ISO, taking notes, then made the comment, like now, I'm reading ISOs, taking notes, and trying to check in lol I didn't read the first 6, do "TIME TO SCUM CASE!" then bam! it was "post #, notes, next post #, notes, 'oh hey I want yalls thoughts on brick here', post#, notes"
cause I know if I want anything from peeps, I have to give them a bunch of time to answer, and knew the ISO would take me a while lol these next ISOs, I'll wait till I'm done most likely, so I can actually rank peeps, and if I have enough for someone to not be null, that's very likely my locked in read for the rest of the game. hahahaha all this effort and I can't wait to be dead wrong, to be fair, my reads are almost always completely correct, or very off/backwards lmaooo. New year New Andante! we're gonna have 100% accurate reads! Watch out scum! ok sorry, back to reading. I should shut up.
Thanks Andante. This was more to point out to Gerain that your casing of me is very different to my casing of him, and that isn't saying your way of casing is wrong. If anything it sounds very thorough. Obvs your read is wrong though haha, so it would seem New Year same Andante. But all good, your attempts seem genuine and like some others here you are my #1 town read for now. Although, unlike Lazy, I won't be repeating it another ten times.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:41 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 440, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 406, Herta wrote: I wish y'all would play the game you signed up for rather than the game you wish you were playing.
I think my frustration with D1 comes from the confidence people have during it that I can't find myself to play with that early. It makes me feel inadequate as a player resulting in my dislike for the day. But with more information I feel more confident to give an opinion on events. In D1 I don't like giving opinions because I feel like it's not beneficial to blindly guess. It's different when you have blindly guess but with something to play pong with your head.
Someone commenting and probing on D1, even if it turns out to be wrong or lead to nothing, is 100% better than someone complaining about having no info D1 and they even willing to try.

Tbh, no one has a clue who scum is. But we ask questions and at least try to dig into posts to work something out. Applying pressure is certainly better than doing nothing at all.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:41 am

Post by Brickwalll »

and they aren't even willing to try*
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 460, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 433, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 430, Andante wrote:
ahhhhh I see, I might have been a tad unfair to Brick with this stuff, I can't really tell why yall started going at it though, ahhhh I don't know, like, I don't know how to read this back and forth stuff
Well, to be honest this is kinda my point. Gamma seemed to take exception to something I said and the reaction and subsequent back and forth didn't seem justified compared to what kicked off this event. The over-reaction, in my opinion, needs delving into and
Gamma
needs to answer to why there reaction was so animated for what I would say was something very minor.
don’t feel like it
stay mad
lol.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:14 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 467, Lazy Shirou wrote: @Kowah

3 fake reads with some good reasoning

that's all i'm gonna keep asking from you in this game. i need you to prove me and everyone else that you know how to lie so we can move from this.

from our PoV you can just be scum that doesn't know how to lie so far.
He doesn't need to prove it for me, you need him to prove it for you. Not everyone else.

VOTE: Lazy Shirou openly saying you think someone is town and then voting them because they won't comply with your request feels like borderline blackmail...
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:27 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 541, Andante wrote: Am I the only one who finds it odd when the people you're talking about show up right as they're being talked about? They always show up and comment on something random/not related to what people are saying about them, Like Brick did it last night, Shirou had a very odd pop in earlier, and Klick now, I'm just like, I don't even know what to think? Like, you're following along? but don't want to clarify stuff that matters?? (To be fair brick clarified stuff last night, but the timing of him showing up after not being there? like, you're waiting to be talked about to show up??)
Again, if I am being blunt (excuse the pun) I am pretty stoned half the time so its luck of the draw when I log on and secondly what state I am in to answer. Most of the time I read along and keep up with the posts so I don't have to do one long catch up. Then, when I am of lucid mind, I go back to the posts that stood out to me or I want to comment on and I answer them. Hence why when I respond it is usually rapid fire of posts.

However, like all things in life, there are always exceptions. Like now, similar to last night (when you posted your case on me), a comment is made where I feel the urge to answer in the moment. I like your thinking and using all aspects of the game to contribute to your reads, however, I thought we had cleared up that I was town.

You moved on quickly because the case was built on sandy foundations. But yeah, just to clarify I am town. Lets move on to someone else.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:34 am

Post by Brickwalll »

I am up to the end of page 22 and calling it a night but right now I would be happy to vote amongst Shirou/Gamma/Klikk or even Herta.

I agree with PP's white knighting theory the most and had noticed Klikk being extremely helpful and answering questions on my behalf. And like I mentioned the polish nature of there posts comes across as too polished and precise.

Shirou just seems all over the place. The fake reads thing was weird but also the demeanour of just playing lazy and coasting into D2, to vibing and then blackmailing. All a bit off. Perhaps their style but haven't seen anything quite like it.

Gamma - not so much anymore, still scum leaning but think there are better D1 lims.

Herta - seen people talk about them and a couple of discussions. Will have to go ISO and update on this one. I will do an ISO and update for all of them and see if my feelings are the same.

Geraint whilst still on my radar and will keep an eye on but just didn't like post 247. Similar to Gamma I think there are better lims out there for town today.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:18 am

Post by Brickwalll »

Yo,

Like Red lost the game for a day but I am back now. Briefly caught up and if I missed any questions directed at me please point me in that direction.

Gryff is defs town imo and I won't be voting for him, although looks like a lot have dropped of the wagon now. Sorry to hear you are having a hard time of it, Gryff, but persistence is key. If you do get limmed there is always the next game. I joined the site for the first time when I was around 13/14 and can understand the difficulties but just know it is only a game and any frustrations or distress will pass eventually. It won't always be this frustrating and you will have fun eventually :)

Fire bringing the heat, excuse the pun. Good intro and like there game play so far. Driving town forward imo.

Taly
calling Gamma subdued is hilarious in my opinion. Especially considering she still hasn't explained her little blow up and refuses too. If
PP
is white knighting Klikk then there is an argument to say he should be looking in Taly's direction for this too.

*looks over to PP to see if he looks over to Taly*

Gamma still my number one closely followed by Geraint.

Going into my last meeting of the day and then will be back on this evening!
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:23 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 772, Gamma Emerald wrote: I will continue to ignore your requests to explain my blow-up until I get the feeling you’re actually parsing me in good faith
So you know you outwardly blew up, but rather than you give reason and answer for actions, you’ll gaslight me instead and say until I provide sound reasoning you won’t answer?

My exact reason for scumming you is because you overreacted to nothing. You made an issue out of nothing, accused me of being an “outed liar” got called out by everyone for it and then choose not to explain why you are so on edge. If that’s not a good enough reason or in good faith then I’m afraid I will never have one. Continue gaslighting, I’ll let your flip answer a question you could otherwise answer.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:29 am

Post by Brickwalll »

And you failing to answer is actually just anti-town. If there is good reason answer the question and let me move on.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 806, Andante wrote: Can we lim Herta instead of Gamma? por favor
Andante
do you not think is tunnelling on Gryff? So much so that your scum reads of other players like Gamma and Herta are based on their likeliness to be scum partners with Gryff, who may I remind you is not confirmed scum.

Skews yours reads of other players until we know what Gryff flips. Why were you so happy to change off Gryff so quickly to Herta when in 624 it was all Gryff?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 807, Klick wrote:
In post 800, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 792, Klick wrote: There have been times where you have felt clearly town and that has been correct
This is not one of those times
And what times were those?
Sorry, I only answer questions from people that I decide are asking in good faith
*chuckles*
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 817, Andante wrote:
In post 813, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 806, Andante wrote: Can we lim Herta instead of Gamma? por favor
Andante
do you not think is tunnelling on Gryff? So much so that your scum reads of other players like Gamma and Herta are based on their likeliness to be scum partners with Gryff, who may I remind you is not confirmed scum.

Skews yours reads of other players until we know what Gryff flips. Why were you so happy to change off Gryff so quickly to Herta when in 624 it was all Gryff?
Gryff is scum, no freaking chance they're town here, I also know yall all refuse to lim Gryff here cause ATE=Town so whatever, Herta is a really good next option, not sure how you're shocked I want herta here
Not shocked you want Herta, just how easily you gave up on the Gryff wagon.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 828, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 823, Firebringer wrote: gamma u been literally a snarky asshole and calling someone else a jackass for being snarky back is like hypocritical.

r u just trying to start fights or what
Being snarky is the norm for me, I don’t feel like it’s the norm for Klick
Also, him literally trying to use my own words against me is a jackass move, as well as among the toxic habits of my father, so I have just about zero tolerance for it.
If you are going to act like a prick people are going to act the same way back to you. If you don’t like it then don’t do it. Finish and klaar.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

Andante just tunnels in on people. Struggling to trust her reads to be honest.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 836, Andante wrote:
In post 830, Klick wrote:
In post 811, Andante wrote:
In post 792, Klick wrote: There have been times where you have felt clearly town and that has been correct
Sorry, I only answer questions from people that I decide are asking in good faith
Really? We're playing this game? fine, I'll ask the question, what part of the game did gamma clearly feel town to you?
Your question is different than hers!
I thought it was clear from the surrounding context but I was saying that I've thought Gamma has been obvtown in games that aren't this one
I mean, Gamma is literally sick right now, so much of an impact do you think that has on this game?
I hate seeing the unfriendly (I know there's another word for it) tone the back and forth is going, so can we please try to keep it nice!! Like, at the end of the day, we're all people, no need to get mean, even if we're annoyed... I know I'm not the best either at this, but yeah... the whole "I only answer.." like, at that point, just ignore, or ask to rephrase the question...

VOTE: Herta
back to scum! lets go!
You are putting Gamma’s actions down to being sick but she admits in that being snarky is the norm for her. So why are you defending her so hard with this sick defence? Protecting your scum buddy?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 847, redFF wrote:
In post 840, Herta wrote: Oh wow. Red's scum now?
nope
You nearly answered yes though, right?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 851, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 820, Firebringer wrote:
In post 816, Gamma Emerald wrote:
How about you not be a jackass
As I remember things, we have very rarely been town together so you acting like you have some clear picture of how I play town is somewhere between misguided and disingenuous.
gamma u literally just called a person acting bad faith like 2 pages ago
Because apparently I have to respond to fucking everything directed at me otherwise I’m a scumfuck:
When I did that, I felt like the proposed idea of “gamma is being opportunistic for calling 2 people out of a pool of 4 town” was a matter of opinion and only disputable to an extent
So getting asked to go back to that point after I felt I’d addressed it as much as I could, I thought Brick was aiming to waste my time, which is kinda worth than some of you chucklemucks might think. This is just one of my hobbies. And with my new job, I can’t exactly be dicking around here while on the clock, so I have to play during my limited free time hours
So you extended it by 3 days because you didn’t want to waste your time explaining it was wasting your time? Gotcha. Makes sense.

And you are acting pissed off so people will back off and leave you alone because your explanation makes zero sense. Gotcha.

Please can we lim Gamma now?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 864, Andante wrote:
In post 860, Brickwalll wrote: Please can we lim Gamma now?
Gamma is e-1 why not ask for a claim?
Because I’m not dropping the hammer and thus wouldn’t want them to claim prematurely. When someone gives intent they can claim.

Why you trying to out a role early?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 867, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 823, Firebringer wrote: gamma u been literally a snarky asshole and calling someone else a jackass for being snarky back is like hypocritical.

r u just trying to start fights or what
One more thing regarding this
You can be excused for not knowing my meta but not knowing my personality is a far fucking cry from what I’d expect of you
In addition I have been banned twice recently for toxicity, so you may need to update your idea of how I behave with that data
Why are you so content being rude to people on the internet. If you don’t want to answer the question explain it, don’t have to be an asshole. Just because it’s your meta means nothing. You actively chose it to be your meta which means you actively choose to be an asshole. We might not know your personality, but a lot can be inferred from your attitude.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 885, Andante wrote:
In post 875, Brickwalll wrote:
Because I’m not dropping the hammer and thus wouldn’t want them to claim prematurely. When someone gives intent they can claim.

So, you asking for someone to lim gamma is fine, but me going "you're gonna want to ask for a claim" is role fishing and not fine? wtf? in case you missed it, this game is moving at a million miles a second, people just popping in? have NO IDEA gamma is on e-1 and you're setting up for someone to accidentally hammer gamma. Yes I want a claim before we lim the person
I honestly think at this level it’s inferred that you ask for a claim before you hammer. If not I will explicitly say now will someone please ask for a claim before they hammer Gamma, if they are going to.

I do not want anyone to quick hammer Gamma.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

Also, I really was just fishing with my role fishing comment. Didn’t think you were seriously doing it.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 893, Andante wrote:
In post 889, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 885, Andante wrote:

So, you asking for someone to lim gamma is fine, but me going "you're gonna want to ask for a claim" is role fishing and not fine? wtf? in case you missed it, this game is moving at a million miles a second, people just popping in? have NO IDEA gamma is on e-1 and you're setting up for someone to accidentally hammer gamma. Yes I want a claim before we lim the person
I honestly think at this level it’s inferred that you ask for a claim before you hammer. If not I will explicitly say now will someone please ask for a claim before they hammer Gamma, if they are going to.

I do not want anyone to quick hammer Gamma.
and I'm saying, to those not here, they have NO IDEA gamma was on e-1 so if I just show up, see "can we please lim herta now" I go "sure, that's one of my srs" then place my vote, hammering the day without realizing
If someone does that then I would scum read them as it would be reckless. Perhaps a genuine mistake could occur, but as town I always make sure where the vote count is before I vote so I would like to other town players would too.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 895, Firebringer wrote: i agree too much with what brickwall is posting.
is he parroting my thoughts or am i parroting his thoughts or we just in sync.

ehhh will just town bucket for now
Did we just become best friends?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 907, Andante wrote:
In post 901, Brickwalll wrote: Perhaps a genuine mistake could occur, but as town I always make sure where the vote count is before I vote so I would like to other town players would too.
So, you've seen my impulsive playstyle, do you really assume everyone plays as cautiously as you say you do?
Well if you hammered someone because you didn’t check the vote count I would call your plyatyle reckless, not impulsive.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 932, Gamma Emerald wrote:

This is duplicitous
You are both saying you want me voted out and that you don’t want to hammer me
What are you afraid of that makes you unwilling to vote me?
Because I’m already voting you?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 935, Andante wrote:
In post 932, Gamma Emerald wrote:

This is duplicitous
You are both saying you want me voted out and that you don’t want to hammer me
What are you afraid of that makes you unwilling to vote me?
actually no, I was more talking about how brick was trying to get someone to accidentally hammer you, but then brick was all" ANDANTE IS TRYING TO ROLE FISH"
This message is a lol.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 941, Firebringer wrote: i feel like im in grade school where my crush won't acknowledge my existence.
U KNOW I EXIST I BEEN SITTING NEXT TO YOU FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS CINDY
Well you ignored my question about becoming best friends so… sounds like karma.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

I forgive you bromigo
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

Goodnight all have a good day wherever you are in the world!

Happy Borthday Klikk

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”