MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:22 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So many one-off votes ... and no wagons ... what is with you people?

VOTE: Keyen

Scum who replaced out of Kids TV Characters always deserves a wagon. Pile on folks!
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:43 am

In post 17, Elena Fisher wrote:I agree wagons are fun let's start one shall we?
If you loved wagons so much why didn’t you make a vote to start one originally?

--
In post 18, mattblackguy wrote:Wagon on Key won't tell us much. Last game I played with him he flailed hard when being wagoned and selfvoted at L-1 without claiming his role (he was town tracker)
So basically “He once flailed so he can’t be scum”?

VOTE: Mattblack

Scum found … call me Day 2 if I survive the night.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:48 am

In post 24, TwoFace wrote:with a shitty vote like that nobody is going to kill you

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:10 am

In post 27, mattblackguy wrote:I never said anything like this. I said wagon on key won't give us much information, because knowing him he'll just get himself lynched if he's town.

I like how you're twisting my words into something I never said though. I like where my vote is right now.
Of course you didn't write those specific words. Derp. I'm looking at your reasoning.

You are quick to attack the concept of a wagon on Keyen. Using what appears to be a single game piece of meta to justify that there is no way a wagon on Keyen will yield useful information. Effectively you are trying to justify that any reaction from Keyen is NAI which is bad.

Too strong a defense for a page 1 "wagon" with exactly two votes. My vote is well placed also it seems.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:15 am

In post 32, TwoFace wrote:So magna is scum or can be ignored. Good to figure that out early
So what bad player are you an alt of?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #39 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:39 am

In post 35, TwoFace wrote:I'm not an alt of a bad player. If you are actually being genuine about your read on matt based on what you've posted, I'm confident that my statement in 32 is a good one.

If you're town your grasping at things that aren't scummy. Now if this is some shitty reaction test and you aren't serious, 32 still applies.

I'm pretty good at this game. You should just sheep me
If you were as good as you seem to think you are you'd understand the process of what I am doing.

Go sit in the corner quietly. This isn't Road to Rome and I don't have time to explain the basics of the game to you.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #41 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:46 am

In post 40, TwoFace wrote:Hopefully you're scum cause i don't remember you being this shitty.

I'll start ignoring you now.
As I thought ... an alt. So I can treat your insults as a tactic. Noted.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #91 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:26 am

So if Barley isn’t a player who is so reviled on their main for bad play that’s scum. That’s the only conclusion that can be drawn from the series of posts. Especially with and .

So Barley … are you willing to share?

--
In post 48, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I find validity in your question - basically he took someone saying 'wagoning this guy is an issue because I've seen him derp hammer as town PR when wagoned' and translated that to, somehow, a scumtell to point out. It seems a good thing to point out, just in general, and also a valid reason to not support a wagon. I fail to see any scum intent at all, and even accepting the natural relative strength of an RVS wagon it's not a valid tell to pursue even then.
In post 58, Cooperative Sheep wrote:At this stage, they're one and the same in my opinion - do you disagree?
So Sheep … talk to me about how given you posted the later understanding that early game scum-hunting is mainly finding things to pick at that you think my push on Matt is not exactly that. I’m all ears and await your response.

Because feels like “aha, I can put this mislynch in my back pocket for later” play to me.

--
Look how useful and Town this player is. This way no-one can possibly mis-hammer and thus can be held accountable immediately after my flip.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #93 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:34 am

In post 92, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:PSA - Should Magna go to L-1, Boon will hammer without stating intent.

That is all.
I should self-vote to see if this is true ... that way I know to avoid Boon in all future games.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #97 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:48 am

In post 96, Barleycorn wrote:nobody has an issue with my main and i created this alt for emotional reasons. if i am playing poorly this game it's because i probably shouldn't be signing up for games right now - but i'm making do.
Ok then

VOTE: Barley

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #120 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:09 am

Personally I don’t see moving my vote anytime soon. Barley’s “Oh god replace me my slot is dead” when he has exactly one vote (mine) and I’m sitting at 5 votes is not a Town reaction IMO.

--
In post 98, Cooperative Sheep wrote:What I stated was that town finds things to jump on early.
I never said you should find non-scum indicative things to jump on.
I did say what I saw you jump on was not scum indicative.
Yeah I get that’s what you said. You are incorrect but there you have it.

Matt (who has yet to weigh in) said “Hey this one time Keyen flailed as a Town Powerrole and got himself lynched so that is a bad wagon”. Well personally as scum I saw Keyen get pressured and he didn’t get lynched for flailing. He survived the pressure which abated and then he replaced out later.
So Matt’s premise is invalid (which by the way Keyen said as much himself). A wagon on Keyen may well have shown some alignment indicative behavior. So what you claim is “Town behavior” actually undermined what could have been useful Town information.
In post 98, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I can see it being read like that - that said, you kind of seemed to agree with my presented reasoning on the slot also (per your post 91), so I would presume you can understand how a town player can see that info and draw that conclusion - so the only question is if you think I, as town would either full tunnel the idea, or would have issues with it but move on and if I'd do different as scum.
Yup that’s the question. It is contingent on Barley’s slot being Town so given his recent replace out I’m tabling it for the moment.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #132 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:07 am

In post 122, Cooperative Sheep wrote:So what I'm getting from this is that you disagree with his assessment of the slot.
How does that make what he did a scum action as opposed to a town whose meta read of a given player you disagree with?
Because the only theory I can even see would require both of them to be scum, and the one you didn't vote being the more required of the pair, yeah?
Scum have this little thing call being the informed minority. You might have heard of it. Who is in the best position to talk against what they think can be framed as a bad wagon / action / pressure what have you? Scum. Town don’t know for certain that the player isn’t scum on page 1. Speaking out strongly isn’t going to backfire on Scum (and yes, I’m ignoring Multiball concerns for the moment) and make them look bad. Is it a smoking gun? Of course not. But for page 2 it’s certainly enough to press on.

Also – a single game instance is not meta. Furthermore meta as used on MS is pretty much junk. So framing that as “a Town meta read” is just bad.
In post 122, Cooperative Sheep wrote:It's an emotional reaction, as either town or scum he was feeling the feels.
I, frankly, vibed it as more town than scum, so I can't really judge someone who read it the other way as I think it's probably a gut reaction to read emotion.
Um no. Town losing a member to lynch Day 1 is overall less damaging to their odds of winning the game than it is for Scum. That’s basic Mafia. So that strong of an emotional reaction when he wasn’t anywhere near on the line for lynch is far too overwrought. Unless Barley is just a terrible player but he’s said he isn’t and wasn’t willing to talk about who his main was to shed light on it. The fact that he is still floating around and saying he "can't make the effort" doesn't make me feel too wrong on that count.

--
In post 126, TwoFace wrote:I still haven't see anything from him that reads town. Everything reads scum trying to look town. That's why I wanted him to self vote so boon would hammer.
He didn't which leads me to think he's scum also
This is probably scum … either that or just god-awful play. I mean the bolded is basically a ticket back to Road to Rome …

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #135 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:24 am

In post 134, TwoFace wrote:Had you self voted there you would have proven you aren't afraid of getting lynched and would have basically been near confirmed town in my eyes barring a magna/boon team.
Bullshit.

VOTE: TwoFace

Self-voting is never a reason to Town read someone. Period. The only reason you should ever self-vote is to prevent a no-lynch that hurts Town by robbing them of information if you are not a useful role. Your "I would think you were near confirmed Town" is either a garbage argument from a bad Town player or scum looking to justify their weak scum read. But since you are "so good" I'll just assume scum ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #173 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:07 am

So I’m wondering where Matt went … he did post elsewhere on site yesterday but not here. Need content from that slot since he’s basically done nothing.

--
In post 165, Lycanfire wrote:@Magna 2F's interactions have been pretty suspect. What would be your top pick for a scum partner of 2F?
My top scum pick besides TwoFace is your slot which you should have picked up on that based on your re-read. That’s of course independent of partnership concerns which pre-flip I don’t think make too much sense. I’ll get a better read on you I think in the coming days.

Here’s my wagon –
In post 163, Human Sequencer wrote:MagnaofIllusion: Elena Fisher, mattblackguy, TwoFace, BlueBloodedToffee, Cooperative Sheep
Maybe there is two scum there maybe not. Elena has posted really nothing alignment indicative and BBT is playing as I expect – to not make any waves which is regardless of his alignment. He lives too long and never finds scum and BoP is biting him in the ass so I’m not even bothering trying to sort him as of now.

Matt makes the most sense as a partner on wagon given that TwoFace started effectively chainsawing for him the second I voted and pushed Matt. But that’s basically between himself and Sheep. It would not shock me if either BBT or Elena were scum. So no strong read there.

Off the wagon Boon and Momo are complete empty slots and no way to judge them. And nothing about the way Grey, Key and Jaack have approached my wagon is super telling either. Roll the dice? Maybe Key with the way it looks like he’s trying to softly reign in TwoFace. Not really solid but best I have for page 7.
In post 163, Human Sequencer wrote:MagnaofIllusion: Elena Fisher, mattblackguy, TwoFace, BlueBloodedToffee, Cooperative Sheep
You find it amusing? I find it blacklist worthy …

--
In post 136, TwoFace wrote:Town talk about bad wagons all the time, even as early as page 1/2. It's a crap reason to push on and you are experienced enough to know that. So you acting like you don't know that is why you need rope. You are near confirmed scum to me now.
No … not really. Matt talked about how a wagon on Keyen could not possibly be useful based on a 1 game meta read while Key had exactly 2 votes. That’s not a wagon. I’ve already discussed how there was every possibility that a wagon on Key might have provided useful information.

What’s his Town motivation to try to pre-emptively derail a possible RVS wagon (which rarely go to lynch since most reasonable people know it is just for reactions) that might yield alignment information on Keyen on such weak reasoning? I’ve yet to see you provide that.

I mean it’s pretty clear from this post and show that TwoFace isn’t actually processing the game from a Town perspective but is basically looking at every angle to say “MoI is scum lynch lynch lynch” with no substance or thoughtfulness to why. Just empty rhetoric like “He can’t be Town / He’s 100% being lynched today” with a touch of unwarranted insults. Basically a knock-off of Radiant Cowbells (who is himself a pale imitation of Fate) without any accomplishment to support the ego.

Further the fact that he’s not even looking at anyone else as scum is a sign this isn’t a Town push. In fact he’s gone so far as to say that me having multiple scum reads (with his “threw away that” line which is nonsensical because having multiple scum reads and only 1 vote means putting pressure on multiple players requires vote movement) is more evidence I’m scum.
In post 143, TwoFace wrote:It's not willingness to die. It's not being afraid of it.
A false conclusion since I’m not worried about being lynched.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #175 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:12 am

In post 171, TwoFace wrote:This all started because Matt didn't think it was a good idea to pressure key. I actually agree with Matt. The assumption magna made without any sort of questioning to me was a blantabt attempt to attack a player for something that on the surface may seem scummy to some, but in reality isn't at all. Typically scum make those attacks. Sometimes bad town players do also.
I am familiar enough with magna to know he's not a bad player.
First let me mention the bolded is a direct lie. We've never played in any common games before. And if his response to this is "I've read games" then he knows I'm not terrible and every part of his "you are bad" / "he is playing bad this game" is rhetoric garbage.

Of course he's clearly an alt so there is that ...

And further let me remind you he's talking about what is effectively a RVS vote in painting it as "scum attack" is pretty damn funny. As has previously been said - of course it was thin reasoning. Page 1 isn't going to have solid reasoning. Progressing the game as quickly as possible is Pro-Town.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #176 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:13 am

In post 174, TwoFace wrote:WAIT, Why isn't matt a scum read anymore?

You're still arguing his push was bad yet me and Lycan are your top scumnreads?

lol
I mean right on cue we get this ... do you really think he believes that Matt was a solid scum read for me on Page 1?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #182 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:13 am

In post 177, TwoFace wrote:Rvs wagons are good to gather us info. If you rvs wagon a player who flails as either alignment, how will that gain us info? It doesn't. RVS wagon somebody who isn't a weak player and see how they respond.

He self hammered as town tracker for god sake.
Except he didn't flail as scum when I saw him wagonned (not in RVS but Day 1) so the whole crux of this argument is blow-up. Which if you were Town you should have understood when Keyen himself said he didn't flail anymore.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #185 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:54 am

Well that is L-1 let's see if Boon swoops in to hammer without a claim ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #189 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:35 am

Where did everyone go? I would have thought TwoFace for certain would be swooping in to extol the praises of the hammer if he really was as solid on me as scum as he's claimed.

Or he isn't as gullible as Grey since that wasn't a hammer ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #191 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:46 am

In post 190, -Grey- wrote:Seems you're the gullible one, because momo replaced sheep & put you back at L-1.
Lol. momo replaced Cch who never posted ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #207 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:59 am

@Elena
– you didn’t answer Lycan’s question about your read on me. Why not? Also … what did you get from the wagon given you aren’t voting anyone?

--
In post 194, Cooperative Sheep wrote:Since your vote isn't at work, you should sheep me onto Gin. Either we'll get posts out of him, or we'll put him in lulz hammer range and Boon will do that, so it's a pretty awesome plan.
You think Gin is scum choosing to lurk out the early RVS wagon on me?

--
In post 184, TwoFace wrote:The point is he wasn't a good target to push an rvs lynch on. That's what matt was saying. I actually agree with matt. You didn't obviously. That's fine. You are allowed to disagree but you took it a step further and tried to imply his statement was scummy. Correction. You flat out called him scum.

Now he's not even a scum read for you. Which is another bad progesssion.
And posts like this are why I think you are scum. You, an acknowledged alt, act as if there isn’t this thing called hyperbole. The fact that you are peddling that my post voting him on Page 1 is a “rock solid must be taken 100% at face value” read is bad. It was a tool to move the game forward. And it worked … it has got you to over-commit to this stance that you now are trying to extricate yourself from. The awkwardness with which you are trying to transition to back form “MoI is 100% scum” to “maybe he’s Town who doesn’t make sense” makes me happy with my vote.

Also the fact you need to justify yourself in shows you are too self-conscious about how people perceive you. If I’m so obviously scum as you have droned on about why feel the need to answer the statement I made?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #234 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:34 am

I think it is telling that TwoFace’s reads in are basically “Everyone who disagrees with me on my push on Magna are scum”.
In post 208, Elena Fisher wrote:@Magna I did answer it's in the 2nd part of my last post, You must've missed it
Yeah I didn’t see it at the end of your previous post. Thanks.

--

@Matt
– What reads are you getting from your “useful reactions” of Grey, Sheep and Elena?
In post 217, mattblackguy wrote:I can understand the fact that your vote on me was a tool to move the game forward, but to move the game forward you didn't have to go and twist my words to make it seem like what I was saying what scummy. If you genuinely didn't agree or understand what I was trying to say you could have asked me about it. You don't really look like you're hunting for scum. You just look like you're hunting for reasons to scumread someone. You're taking posts with no scum motivation behind them and making a shit load of assumptions just to try to paint the post as scummy. Now I don't see the town motivation in that.
Frankly I don’t care about your limited ability to understand Town motivations if you are Town. It was page 1 and moving the game forward was my primary goal. Now if you are scum please continue to cling to the empty notions you (and TwoFace) are putting forward.

--
In post 210, TwoFace wrote:I answered you're question cause I don't ignore questions. I'm not trying to extricate my self from anything. You're getting lynched today. That's a fact. I just unvoted cause there is no need to end the day yet.
I can look for your partners.
The timing of the bolded after I’ve called out that you weren’t looking for any partners is telling (aka scum saying “Oops … hafta pretend to be more Town”).

The empty and hilarious rhetoric is just amusing. From now I’m referring to TwoFace as DimCowbells.
In post 212, TwoFace wrote:You said "scum found" which implies 100% certainty. Don't give me that bullshit about rvs or page 2, cause even in rvs town isn't allowed to lie.
Lol …just lol.

--

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #521 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:26 am

First off … Boon my man I worry about your health with all the caffeine (or stronger substances) you have to be ingesting to fuel that sort of post explosion. Maybe switch to half-caf or something. But I directly want to ask you- what do you think of the fact that BBT was the person who claimed that LOLhammering without a claim was “your thing”?

After seeing Matt and DC strongly defend each other over the last couple of pages and one of TwoFace’s comments I have an epiphany about an actual viable alternative to them being scum buddies. If I’m right they both have played this game terribly but that will be sorted out sooner I expect.

--

VOTE: Momo
In post 183, momo wrote:VOTE: MagnaofIllusion

Not as sure as TwoFace because I understand that it is page 8 but still want this lynch.

I type in red now.
In post 488, momo wrote:The size of this game doubled in a few hours lol.....
In post 520, momo wrote:Okay boon I agree with everything said in post 518.
I am not voting you because I don't want someone at L-2 this early in the game
but in my book you are scum right now. Later on in the game I will vote if you. I am making this clear now.
These posts alone should suffice as explanation but given he’s giving absolutely no content other than sheeping whatever is the flavor of the minute wagons and getting no pressure at all should tell people something. Especially since this slot was never mentioned in the “What lurker should we run up” debate (Boon or Gin / ZZ were floated).

Also look at the bolded in the last quote and ask yourself … if this is really Town saying this why did he vote me to L-2 on page 8?

--
In post 331, Elena Fisher wrote:You say I'm scum for voting a townread? That's really bad logic.
Nah it really isn’t. Why would you even suggest it is?

--
In post 188, -Grey- wrote:
In post 185, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Well that is L-1 let's see if Boon swoops in to hammer without a claim ...
Nah... you don't have to worry about him.

VOTE: Magna

Since you knew a hammer was imminent, you had your chance to claim.

Toodles.
In post 362, -Grey- wrote:Well any utility you had is gone now.

You didn't even wait until L-1, let alone intent.
Please Grey … sign me the Song of your People on why you care one iota about claimed intent …
In post 471, -Grey- wrote:How does scum know what town PR's are in the game?
Scum are in a better position to be able to assess whether Town has certain power roles than any Town player. For example – scum could have a Ninja and thus assess aside from ModWIFOM that Town most likely has a Watcher / Tracker / Motion Detector or some combination as a PR.

TwoFace has no idea what he is talking about as usual if he is Town. The only role that would make sense for that claim would be an Informed Town Role in which case he badly bungled the Pro-Town way to handle it.

--
In post 246, mattblackguy wrote:Lol, I have a limited ability to understand town motivation? What about your bullshit pushes on both me and Twoface? Your reason for scumreading me in the first place was garbage, and your push on Twoface is only omgus fueled. Twoface has done nothing scummy so far. If you're town then why don't you just drop it, and actually hunt for scum?
When you make sweeping and really unsupportable statements like “I can’t ever see that from Town” it shows that your ability to understand Town motivation is pretty limited. Throwing around empty buzzwords like OMGUS doesn’t help your case.

You actively defending TwoFace’s dumb “Lynch All Liars” stance is another chip in favor of poor understanding of Town play. Lynch All Liars may have applications situationally but his stance that it applies to ever portion of the game is just stupid. I mean … someone could have a policy to “Lynch All Jerks” since insulting other players doesn’t help to build Town unity and can be viewed as counter-productive by some players. They could use that policy to push to have TwoFace lynched. If your response is “That’s a bad policy” whelp then now you see why his stance on LaL is at best terrible play.

As to your weak meta “I’ve played with TwoFace before” argument – I’m setting it aside for reasons …

--

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #525 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:57 am

In post 524, TwoFace wrote:but here is the thing. This isn't a "lynch all liars" issue

this is a player fake claimed, got called out for the fake claim, and retracted his claim after being caught issue.
Yes it is. You've claimed that I must be scum for pushing Matt on Page 1 in an exaggerated manner as lying. Please don't pretend otherwise.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #544 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:25 am

Hey Boon – care to comment on Momo and my thoughts on him?

Same invitiation is extended to Elena / BBT / ZZ / Lycan. I would very much like to hear your thoughts.

--
In post 522, TwoFace wrote:refer to me as twoface, 2face, face, Two, 2, or TF. Those are the only acceptable ways you can refer to me.
Nah. I think I’ll refer to you as “Dual Countenance” or “Second Tier Batman Villain” as your panties are riding so high up your rear that they are apparently chafing which amuses me.
In post 523, TwoFace wrote:This is completely wrong on all levels but we don't need to worry about that right now
Nah. You clearly have no clue what you are talking about.
In post 526, TwoFace wrote:At this point you are confirmed scum because we have caught scum in boon and you are still arguing with the townie who basically caught him instead of voting boon. Add that to the multiple reasons I gave and the entirely accurate post that matt gave which summarized your play this game.
Lol. Just lol. I mean – you just are bad at this. Your very limited grasp on the concept that everyone doesn’t view how Town play exactly as you do is just mind-boggling. And knowing you are an alt it makes me think your main is basically known for poor play and your empty Radiant Cowbells style bravado is just overcompensation.

Facts for you chief – I know you are at best 1 for 2 on your “Confirmed scum” calls. Odds actually are favorable you are 0/2 given that statistically Boon only has a 1/4 chance of drawing scum. Now given what I think is going on with you and Matt I can’t afford to let you run wild with your terribleness in thread as you will lose the game for Town with your chronic inability to assess what is actually scum behavior as opposed to the “Yuz don’tz playz lika mesa, yuze skumz” endless repetition you keep yammering on about.

Go sit in the corner and let those who know what they are doing find the scum. Right now you are just that yappy little ankle-biting mongrel that thinks he a big attack dog and my patience with that is nearing an end.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #548 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:55 am

In post 546, keyenpeydee wrote:How do you know this?
Do you need a general "How to Assess the Probability any Player Drew Scum" guide Keyen?

This is a 13 player game. I know I'm Town. Thus there are 12 other players.

The next step is a general assumption. Being a Mini Game odds are very, very favorable there are only 3 non-Town in the game: 3 Mafia or 2 Mafia and a Serial Killer. Is it possible 4? Maybe but not very common in the very heavily vetted Mini Normal group.

So just on a pure math standpoint 3/12 is 1/4.

Tada.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #648 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:50 am

MOD - Will be V/LA this weekend as usual.

Work is crushing me this week. Given the general non-spammy activity I should be able to get caught up Monday.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #758 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:37 am

Elena
– I’d love for you to explain what conclusions you drew from the early wagon on me.

@ZZ
– what happened to the conclusions from ? That looks like a huge batch of IIoA given you never solidified down to what all that nice linking work and comments is supposed to mean read wise …

Momo is still my top choice for scum at this juncture. The explanation that “No-one hammers on Page 8” from is pretty empty. And the following posts by Momo are scummy –
In post 688, momo wrote:So I will probably end the day voting either boon or magna and you should do.

I mean they fake claimed and then went back on their claim.

That is a a scum move gone wrong.

Feel like we should start with magna since boon claimed bipolar so......
RadiantCowbells and Firebringer are two examples of players who constantly fake-claim as Town. Now I don’t know if Momo has experience with either but portraying that behavior as only scum motivated is suspect.

Also the whole line of “Post your Diagnosis” he is pushing with Boon is scummy as heck. There is no world where it is OK to ask someone to post a personal medical diagnosis on a public forum. If you are Town you just disregard if you have concerns about said claim. You don’t badger someone to post private and sensitive medical information. Basically what I see is grand-standing from Momo to back off his “we shouldn’t lynch Boon first he claimed bipolar”.

is pretty much a carbon copy of the above but I want to address the following point –
In post 697, momo wrote:Don't think the day should end just yet(give accused a chance to defend) but when push comes to shove. Magna is obv!scum.
This is not a Town thought process. Why if I’m so Obv-scum should the day not be ending? Everyone has had plenty of time to comment on the game. No reason to hold of lynching scum at this stage. This reads as very much “Have to cross my t and dot my i so when the mislynch happens I don’t get dinged for it”.

--
In post 562, Lycanfire wrote:they had an unamusing entrance indicative of lazy scum or a townie that doesn't want to share reads yet. since they had replaced in hours previous i'm not sure it's the latter. they gave intent on boons. putting them to l-2 no-k, supposedly hammering ok. no real evolution in reads or attempt to further the game. probscum. regardless of alignment does not articulate themselves well.
So do you think Momo scum fits with your Elena scum read?

--
In post 573, keyenpeydee wrote:Bonnie could be a Jester if that role is considered as Normal.
It isn’t.
In post 642, keyenpeydee wrote:Yup. TwoFace, Lycanfire, and that mattblackguy (he chose to replace out, so I need to rethink once the replacer got in)
So let’s be clear – you were Town reading Matt and he replaced out with zero pressure. And you actively think you need to re-assess that slot then?
In post 694, keyenpeydee wrote:However, he claimed, what was it? 1-shot BP? and immediately said that was a lie.

That doesn't feel right and it doesn't sound from town.
So please evaluate the scum motivation to fake-claim and then retract immediately and claim VT. I’d love to see your logic here.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #778 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:05 am

In post 759, ZZZX wrote:I skimmed the rest and promised an in-depth analysis tomorrow as I have a test
Well I eagerly await you actually committing to some reads …

--
In post 769, ThinkBig wrote:I am comfortable with this vote. There is absolutely no town motivation at all to claim a PR, get ran up, vote for yourself, and then admit that you lied about having the PR that you didn't. I do not want this anywhere near MyLo/Lylo. I also don't like the attempts to divert attention away from this and the attempts to start a counterwagon.
See this is the narrative that I’m really questioning – there is no scum motivation to that play either. Scum Boon doesn’t have to retract a fake-claim of a PR to claim VT. If you argument is “That’s just so people would say he’s Town for doing so” you are undercutting your own stance by saying there is no Town motivation.

This is just people saying “I can’t see Town perspective so it is scum” which is plain weak.

--
In post 761, -Grey- wrote:Willing to lunch either Sheep or ZZZX, somebody tap me if they become a thing.
What do you think about Momo?

--
In post 776, keyenpeydee wrote:Just because you played with players who fake-claim as town doesn't mean Boon is scum,
Well part of me wants to cheekily say “Thanks for agreeing with me” since you probably meant to say “doesn’t mean Boon ISN’T scum” …

The fact that other players have done it as Town means that the entire narrative you are trying to hook your train to is busted so unless you can show direct scum reasoning why it makes sense for Boon as scum to do that I’m going to be looking at you hard for pushing a non-viable angle.

--
In post 765, TwoFace wrote:THOSE ARE THE ONLY 2 FUCKING OPTIONS TODAY
Nope. Please continue to pointlessly state this though ..

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #788 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:05 am

In post 783, TwoFace wrote:
In post 781, Boonskiies wrote:Like, how does one look at 778 and see him as scum?
Its like how can you see him make up a reason for a crappy push. Defend that reason and when under pressure say it was all a lie and think town would do something like that.

They wouldn't. So if somehow you aren't scum (doubtful) he definitely is and is just buddying you.

Though you both being scum is the most obvious and simplest solution. Occam's razor and what not.
In post 786, TwoFace wrote:
In post 784, Boonskiies wrote:Who defends their partner that hard day 1? Like actually, though.
I've seen it before.

But fine. Why can't he be scum trying to pocket you? Trying to make himself look better since he has already made himself look bad
In post 787, TwoFace wrote:Also early on you said you wouldn't vote magna. If magna is scum wouldn't he want to keep you on his side, at least for today? also with you around, the attention is off him.

You are essentially helping him hope people forget about his bad play.
The irony of calling others play bad when posting this string of bending over backwards to justify his personal stances (which I have already shown to be weak) is not lost on me.

I'd ask him to pick a narrative to go with his empty "these two and no-one else are lynched today" but know he can't. The only way we should be chain lynched (another example of bad posting on DualSkinonBone's posting) is if he thinks we are both scum.

Yet he's now trying to appeal to Boon (who he keeps calling 100% scum) to vote me since I'm "pocketing" him.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #801 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:37 am

In post 790, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I agree with you that he's hard pushing his Boon+you narrative to an odd degree, but he isn't trying to pocket Boon as far as I can tell either, he basically called Boon scum for about four posts and then tossed out a 'but if you wish a reason based on you being town than; blah-blah" answer, which hardly feels like a pocket attempt - at least I don't call someone scum repeatedly when trying to pocket them.
You didn’t parse that correctly. I was saying that DSOB was alternating theories between “MoI and Boon are partners” to “Boon MoI is scum trying to pocket you”.

--
In post 794, TwoFace wrote:Boon is scum cause his actions make no sense from town
Magna is scum cause his actions make no sense from town
This is why I continue to point out his bad posting even with my Epiphany about what I think can be going on with himself and ThingBig … he’s just repeating empty phrases over and over that pretty much have been rejected by most of the rest of the game as “just because you think something doesn’t mean it is true to everyone”. Even if he is Town the emptiness to his logic and posting is Anti-Town and best shown to be such.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #805 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:04 am

In post 803, TwoFace wrote:Note he has no interest in actually defending himself or even boon but would rather just discredit me despite admitting twice he knows I'm some sort of PR.
I don't have any interest in "defending myself" because there is nothing to defend against. Just you rambling on and on about "Town never does this" which again is just bad play.

Your empty "Oh this is happening" tacked onto the end doesn't change things.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #811 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:20 am

In post 808, TwoFace wrote:I've stated AT LEAST 4 different things you've done that is scummy. You have ignored them or brushed them off while discrediting me.

Ignoring these and acting like they don't exsist and/or discrediting a person you KNOW is a PR is not town motivated. It's 100% scum motivated.
No it is called playing the game. Without belaboring the point - just the possibility of you having a role doesn't mean you are worth listening to. Sorry if that stings. Perhaps you'd be worth listening to if didn't couch your ever argument in Black and White notions that don't make much sense or are hidden by bad policies like "Lynch all Liars". You can't explain any depth to things that show actual scum intent. You just keep repeating things like "Town doesn't do that" and ignoring the many examples you've been shown or had explained to you that show you are wrong.

My job as Town is to find scum (like Momo who you completely ignore BTW) and make sure Town doesn't get derailed by bad pushes. You can whine I'm "discrediting" you all you want when the fact is I'm simply pointing out how you are discrediting yourself in your posts. Maybe you are just playing poorly as Town. I haven't ruled out the possibility that you are scum who is grandstanding about being a PR to try to divert any protective roles away from actual Town players.

But what were you saying about not reading my posts again?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #813 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:41 am

In post 812, TwoFace wrote:2. I haven't ignored Momo. I haven't ignored anyone
Fun fact for everyone not DSOB - ISO him and do a search for Momo.

Then tell me if he is actually paying attention to Momo's posting in a way that shows any thoughts about sorting Momo.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #821 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:21 pm

In post 815, Cooperative Sheep wrote:Yes, but he was doing so in response to Boon's argument of why you were town for defending him - Face's initial stance was 'both are scum' but he eventually offered a theory where, even from Boon's viewpoint, that you wouldn't be clear town. It's not actually a real shift in his position methinks.
But you are missing the key point - TSOB isn't trying to parse Boon's response in any way that makes him re-think Boon's alignment. He's simply saying what he thinks he needs to say to continue to scum-read me. His stance is still "Boon and MoI are both confirmed scum".

If he was rationally approaching the interaction with Boon and saying "Hmmm ... well maybe you aren't scum so let's discuss why you Town read MoI". Nope. It is just window dressing.

But let's talk about Momo ... what do you think of my recent post on his stances and scum intent from them?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #823 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:26 pm

In post 814, TwoFace wrote:I've got 4 scummy people ahead of Momo so why would I waste time on him or anyone else for that matter?
Well given your top two are Town (me) and Boon (who I don't think seems likely scum given how easily his slot was quick-wagonned on lurker status given the lack of pressure on other lurker slots) are at best 1/2 and probably 0/2 the fact that you acknowledge you are too lazy to look beyond your limited and myopic views isn't surprising. So given you don't bother to actually explain who your other two scum reads above Momo are in any useful fashion (and I doubt you've nailed possible Momo partners in those mystery slots) I'll just reserve this for the time Momo ever flips scum to show you how weak your game play was to this point.

That of course assumes you are Town which I'm still not 100% on.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #825 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:29 pm

In post 822, Cooperative Sheep wrote:@Magna - I think I get that point, I've said on a couple of occasions that I find him oddly focused and tunneled - I think the difference is you presume scum intentional blindness on his part, and I'm approaching it from a stance of personal annoyance/playstyle blinding him. I absolutely agree with you that he has blinders on, I don't automatically translate that to scum intent.
Oh you aren't parsing my exchange with TSOC then - I'm more leaning him just being terrible Town at this stage for a number of reasons. But I absolutely am not letting him get away with crappy empty rhetoric and spamming the thread when I'm fairly confident him getting either of his ways today is a Town lynch.

He stops junk posting "ONLY THESE TWO GET LYNCHED TODAY" and using Appeal to Repetition and I'll happily work on Momo's possible partners.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #828 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:30 pm

In post 826, momo wrote:Magna and Boon are scum buddies.

There slip ups mirror each others, as if following a plan.

They are defending each other to extreme levels. Both of them redacted a scum claim. If I was town in their shoes, I would attack the other. If scum, I would attack my attacker. What are they doing????
Hey look ... scum posting!

The bolded is especially funny as a selling point.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #871 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:51 am

So looking at the game-state anyone who wants to sell “MoI and Boon are scum partners” is either scum or just had no clue how to read a game-state. Boon and I have been the dominant wagons all day long (with a minor excursion to Elena that makes me think she’s more likely Town but I would have to look at the vote movement to be sure). So yeah …

BBT is probably scum.

--
In post 867, Lycanfire wrote:Something bothering me from the moment Elena matched Boons was that there was a dropoff in unique contributions, people saying they would catch up and so on. In this time there has only been ZZZX's arrival, Momo's re-arrival, sheep vs Grey, Momo attempting to "compromise" with 2F, and 2F affirming Boons|Magna being lynched and then that Boons is being lynched. Nothing really breaking from the status quo beyond Grey's vote-change. Anyone not of the original Elena wagon (Grey, Jack, Boons, myself) is fair game-slight bias towards people nearly flaking out of the game, but like I'm implying I don't like the altwagon being dug in concurrently with the Elena wagon/lack of consensus.

Is going for Momo here your best lynch? What is a Momo scumflip going to tell us?
First off lynching scum is always better than mislynching Town. Always. So downplaying the validity of it as a wagon makes me wonder … why would you go out of your want to do so Day 1 with no flips?

Momo stands as my best bet for scum. Too much of his posting is basically confirming the current game-state (the two most viable wagons are scum) in a way that demonstrates he actually isn’t getting reads. Furthermore he’s focused on all the wrong things (Boons and the whole Bipolar issue) in his posting . He’s looking for reasons to continue simply pushing on the most uncontroversial stance possible.
In post 867, Lycanfire wrote:Is it a bad thing for 2F to say something sane like imply his reads are evolving, not shitpost by necessitating the lynch of two players etc. Why chastise over commend 2F for this and use it a means to continue your own reads?

Is 2F scum with Momo?
His reads aren’t evolving as his subsequent posting has demonstrated (Still standing that he’s ‘caught two scum’ which has to be myself and Boon). I’ve already addressed this with Sheep so rather than go for repeat commentary why aren’t you fully catching up? I mean the thread is not that long.

And no DSOC isn’t likely partners with Momo. If DSOC is scum it is with ThingBig 100%. And very unlikely that scum Momo directly drafts in DSOC’s shadow as partners when him eventually being proven dead wrong makes DSOC (and by transitive associations Momo) look scummy.
In post 868, Lycanfire wrote:This may be a hold-my-beer post but this can be interpreted that you think Boons is a town mislynch altwagon to yourself AND you are town AND your wagon comp isn't bad THEN scum are ignoring (2) mislynches (yourself, 1 of boons|elena). From your pov in this post shouldn't 1 of boons|elena be a town driven scum lynch?
No. Why would you think that? The only wagon of the three that seems likely to have a chance at hitting scum is Elena. And as I said above even then I’d have to look at the wagon closely to see who moved there and where they went when the wagon quickly fell to decide if I think that is the case.

Scum aren’t ignoring a mislynch on myself or Boon. The game-state means they don’t probably feel comfortable that apathy is going to take hold and enough people are just going to say “Fuck it, taking too long, let’s lynch one and sort it out tomorrow”. So they are just sitting back. Which is why I suspect BBT at this stage. Jaack also fits that profile. Elena maybe fills that void as well but as I said I have to look back at how her wagon came together to see what I think. Scum certainly don't have to stick their necks out when if I am correct about DSOC / ThingBig they have honorary scum doing the work for them which they then can attack down the line.

--
In post 842, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:34 pages and no lynch - bad times.
And this kind of post from BBT is why I’m leaning scum on him. He’s done nothing this game. Look at his ISO. Prod-dodge and excuse after prod-dodge. Yet now he is decrying a lack of lynch when he’s done nothing to actually help find scum at all.

BBT is probs scum hoping to wait out a mislynch on myself or Boon at this stage.

--
In post 829, TwoFace wrote:if I assume this is true, please tell me why you've played like scum?
Um … I haven’t. Again you are either just playing piss-poor leaning on things that just poor reasons to scum-read anyone or you are scum. I can’t explain to you why you hold bad beliefs on stances that you do. That’s your own job to parse out.
In post 829, TwoFace wrote:There isn't a single post of yours that looks good to me. I see no genuine scum hunting and when people make good points against you, goi either ignored them, discredit thrk, or respond poorly.
And this is why I think my role read on you is correct and you are just bad. Because your lack of seeing even a single post that is “good to me” is a you problem. I mean my wagon consists of you and ThinkBig who are either scum partners or badly playing [INSERT THING HERE], BBT (who is lurking I think purposefully at this stage and may be scum), Grey (who hopped on because Sheep isn’t voting me which is … shrug-worthy) and Momo (pretty clearly scum that you want to ignore said scum posting).
In post 829, TwoFace wrote:There isn't a single post of yours that looks good to me. I see no genuine scum hunting and when people make good points against you, goi either ignored them, discredit thrk, or respond poorly.
I’ve already done this. Why do you keep saying asking for the same thing? I explain to you why your reasoning was poor (it resolves around stances that aren’t scum-hunting tools but poor stances like LynchAllLiars) and you rejected it outright. Why do you think I want to waste my time doing in again?
In post 851, TwoFace wrote:Except I've found 2 scum and you've found zero.
Lol. Just lol.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #879 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:32 am

In post 868, Lycanfire wrote:Lastly, what are:
dsob
dsob
tsob
tsoc

because i'm not going to play games only to have you spell out dankest later or something stupid.
Abbreviations for DualSkinoverBone / TwinSkinoverBone/Cranimum. My pet names for TwoFace.

I'm a little surprised you didn't pick this up in reading my posts.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #887 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:47 am

In post 872, TwoFace wrote:Every single vote you have made this game has been for NON AI or even NON scummy reasons.
No they haven’t. You keep repeating this over and over but that doesn’t make it true.

My vote on Matt was a pressure vote on something that I found suspect. You repeating over and over that it isn’t really is not my problem.

My vote on Momo is absolutely for hunting scum and it is ludicrous for you to try and present it as anything other than that. You keep saying it is OMGUS when and are clearly detailed posts explaining Momo’s scum perspective. You of course have ignored this and when I called you out earlier on it you tried to handwave it away with “Oh, I’m sorting outside the thread and others are scummier anyway”.

So yeah stop shoveling bullshit into the thread if you are Town. If you are scum feel free as it makes it easier for people to take those posts and hang you for them down the line.
In post 872, TwoFace wrote:Now a good player would probably stop insulting the person that they think is town [insert thing here] and spend more time actually scum hunting and trying to convince people that you are not scum and their votes on you are wrong.
I’m actually hunting scum. That you pretend I’m not again is your problem (and why I think your play is so bad if you are what I think you are … if you are scum well I can at least understand your motivation even if it will bite you in the ass with my flip).

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #888 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:53 am

In post 885, Lycanfire wrote:1) I never said lynch town
2) I never suggested no lynch
3) Is Momo your best lynch?
4) (3, cont) if Momo is scum, what does that tell us?
Firstly why do you both responding to half the post and ignoring the other half just to ask the question I already answered? Here is the full response that already answered 3.
In post 871, MagnaofIllusion wrote:First off lynching scum is always better than mislynching Town. Always. So downplaying the validity of it as a wagon makes me wonder … why would you go out of your want to do so Day 1 with no flips?

Momo stands as my best bet for scum. Too much of his posting is basically confirming the current game-state (the two most viable wagons are scum) in a way that demonstrates he actually isn’t getting reads. Furthermore he’s focused on all the wrong things (Boons and the whole Bipolar issue) in his posting . He’s looking for reasons to continue simply pushing on the most uncontroversial stance possible.
As for 4 – Momo flipping scum today isn’t able to be fully parsed as there hasn’t been a wagon of any size on him. Why are you asking for analysis on a hypothetical at this stage? I will say a Momo flip as scum solidifies Boon as close to confirmed Town as you can get due to how the game has progressed.
In post 885, Lycanfire wrote:So Boons, Elena, and yourself are all town. Scum aren't pushing anyone because it's seemingly more inconspicuous to do it by end of day. How do you know Boons and Elena's alignments again?
Where did I say I knew Elena’s alignment? I mean I said in my response that Elena is the only wagon that I could see as being on scum and I would really need to review the wagon to see for certain.

Boons is likely Town for game-state. Which I also already told you in previous posts.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #923 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:22 am

In post 899, Lycanfire wrote:I feel like going for Momo is lazy for the reasons you're stating here and therefore can't be your "best lynch". I know you answered 3, but you never told me the first time around what the flip would do.
Feel free to feel this way but that’s a non-starter argument for me. Lynching scum who have presented themselves as such in thread is a win for Town. Period. And again – I can’t tell you the full extent of the information to be drawn from that lynch given there is no wagon activity on Momo.
In post 899, Lycanfire wrote:You're arguing that Boons is both town and wagoned by the town-that's too ridiculous.
Um I’ve never said Boons was wagoned by Town only. Where do you think you saw that at?

--
In post 890, TwoFace wrote:You have been on site to know this isn't AI. town have been guilty of this and has been mislynched for it hundreds of times. if you want me to believe you are town and actually isn't a terrible player, you have to concede that this is not a scumtell and should never be used as one. It's a reason to policy lynch him certainly, but it doesn't mean he is scum. No policy lynches on my watch.
Sigh … it absolutely can be a scum tell and I’d like you to point to a game that Town got lynched for the behavior you are claiming is NAI. Or more precisely a non Road to Rome game. Momo has no reads that were not put into place by gamestate when he first posted. I had already been heavily wagonnned and Boon was currently in the crossfire. Surpise – those are his two scum reads that haven’t moved. Thenhe adds in Sheep but once again that read is predicated on someone else’s read … specifically Grey’s .

Again your Black and White / 100% or 0% view of Mafia is bad if you are Town.
In post 890, TwoFace wrote:I honestly don't know. Did you ask him? if not why didn't you? (See I have now noticed multiple times you jump to conclusions first without asking any questions first. This is not what I would expect from a town player.
Townies should question first before reacting
)
This is a narrative that you keep selling – that I should be “asking people” things instead of drawing my own conclusions. And the bolded is funny as hell coming from you given the following posts –
In post 24, TwoFace wrote:with a shitty vote like that nobody is going to kill you
In post 32, TwoFace wrote:So magna is scum or can be ignored. Good to figure that out early
That behavior that you are decrying is EXACTLY what you did at the beginning of the game. You didn’t ask me to explain why I thought Matt’s behavior was worthy of a vote page 1. You jumped to your conclusion that I was either scum or stupid.

So congratulations on doing exactly the same thing you find damning in my play yourself. Makes you scum huh?
In post 890, TwoFace wrote:a fake claim is a scum claim 100% all the time.
Derp.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #926 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:37 am

In post 925, TwoFace wrote:
In post 923, MagnaofIllusion wrote:You didn’t ask me to explain why I thought Matt’s behavior was worthy of a vote page 1
I didn't need to though.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #928 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:47 am

Lycan
- Actually thinking about "Momo is a lazy vote" on the heels of Spyro the Dragon Mafia I'm a bit surprised at you peddling this stance. Especially having seen me move off my best scum read (SirCakez) who was getting no traction ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #946 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:26 am

@Lycan

So I looked at bit at the Elena wagon. It formed when Boon was at 4 votes and at its highest amount reached 4 votes to tie Boon for top wagon.

Those votes came from Lycan, Grey, Jaack and Boon himself. Half of those were previously voting DSOC, Jaack was voting Sheep and Lycan wasn’t voting.

So if the premise is “Elena was a Town counter-wagon to scum Boon” then I can’t buy that premise. Unless you float Elena + MoI + DSOC as a scum team then scum wanting to arrange a counter-wagon to hypo-scum Boon had their choice of having Jaack and Lycan join a wagon on DSOC (3 when the Elena wagon started) or having all four join on my wagon (2 when the Elena wagon started). Given how brief that wagon on Elena was I have a hard time believing scum coordinated a counter-wagon on a slot with zero votes to save Boon and then let it just fall right apart within 5 or so pages.

If the premise is “Elena is scum” I’m not sure what narrative make any sense with that. It doesn’t track for distancing purposes for scum to really make a push on a partner and then immediately dismantle it. No Town cred to be gained there. If you think Town assembled that wagon on scum then what does the following movement of wagons say to you?
In post 671, Human Sequencer wrote:
Votecount 1.5

Boonskiies
: Elena Fisher, Cooperative Sheep, mattblackguy, TwoFace
Elena Fisher
: Lycanfire, -Grey-, Jaack, Boonskiies
Keyenpeydee
:
BlueBloodedToffee
:
momo
: MagnaofIllusion
-Grey-
:
Jaack
:
MagnaofIllusion
: BlueBloodedToffee, momo
mattblackguy
:
Lycanfire
:
Cooperative Sheep
:
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
:
TwoFace
:

Boonskiies and Elena Fisher are the leading wagons with 4 votes (L-3).
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
In post 840, Human Sequencer wrote:
Votecount 1.6

Boonskiies
: Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
: Lycanfire, Jaack, Boonskiies
Keyenpeydee
:
BlueBloodedToffee
:
momo
: MagnaofIllusion
-Grey-
: Cooperative Sheep
Jaack
:
MagnaofIllusion
: BlueBloodedToffee, momo, ThinkBig, TwoFace
ThinkBig
:
Lycanfire
: keyenpeydee
Cooperative Sheep
: -Grey-
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
:
TwoFace
:

MagnaofIllusion is the leading wagon with 4 votes (L-3).
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #947 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:28 am

In post 929, ZZZX wrote:I'd vote for anyone in the scum lean.
So from reading your post I assume your “will vote” pool is BBT, Lycan and Keyen. Am I correct?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #965 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:17 am

In post 960, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I'd also support lynching either of you
If that is the case vote Momo and let’s get some momentum going on the wagon on scum.

Also shows that DSOC can’t actually show what he claimed. He’s basically Mr. Fantastic stretching with illogical leaps to support his stance. Facts that he can’t dispute.

1. I pushed on something small that I saw on Page 1 to advance the game and get reads.
2. That something showed the possibility of a scum perspective.
3. I never said “I lied” or said that what I was pushing on was huge.
4. DSOC doesn’t understand the concept of exaggeration.

He’s probably not scum thought for … reasons… so he’s best set in the corner to allow those with common sense and reason to lynch the scum.

--
In post 950, TwoFace wrote:So taking reasons that point to a town mindset and implying a scum mindset isn't a bullshit reason?
No, Momo does not have a Town mindset and that you think his posting shows Town play is just funny.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #968 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:21 am

In post 967, TwoFace wrote:
mod, I have asked magna twice & to please refer to me by my name or an approved variation of my name. and he has refused. This is unacceptable and now requires mod intervention. Thank you
DualSkinOverCranium (and the abbreviated DSOC, plus similar offshoots) is not derogatory in any way. So please stop the grandstanding and illusion that somehow you get to control how other players play as long as they follow the site rules.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #973 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:59 am

In post 969, TwoFace wrote:You must also follow game rules.
There is not a single site or game rule that I am violating. I’m not insulting you with negative phrases or words to refer to you.

I’m literally referring to you by a synonym for your username Dual for Two and SkinOverCranium for Face (or perhaps Twin for Two and SkinOverBone .. I’ve been creative in my synonmys).

If this is somehow impacting your ability to “enjoy the game” … I don’t know what to tell you. Frankly given the insults and invectives you have thrown out over the course of the game yourself I highly doubt that is really the case.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #974 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:02 am

In post 970, momo wrote:Still, it is not his name and he has asked you to call him by his name. And as to whether call him DSCO is derogatory, well that is a subjective statement. It is up to 2F and you are clearly going against his wishes. Some action should be taken.
And for Town paying attention - this has more reasoning offered on a non-game issue than any support Momo has given for any of his claimed reads. Everything else is "I agree with Player X's read, they are scum".

Which is why a Momo lynch would net scum. He's hiding behind other players reasoning and providing no independent content.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #979 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:31 am

In post 978, TwoFace wrote:
In post 176, MagnaofIllusion wrote:do you really think he believes that Matt was a solid scum read for me on Page 1?
btw this quote is basically an admission that his scum read on matt was fake.
Lies, lies, lies.

Do you ever get tired of lying?

A page 1 read is not a "solid scum read" does not mean it isn't a scum read at all. It means it was a Page 1 push on something I found suspect and could come from scum.

Please continue to lie though as I said earlier - upon my flip it will make it easier for you to be roped if you are scum.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #980 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:33 am

In post 975, TwoFace wrote:
In post 973, MagnaofIllusion wrote:There is not a single site or game rule that I am violating
In post 1, Human Sequencer wrote:4. Play to your win condition under all circumstances. Play for your own enjoyment
and the enjoyment of everybody else ingame under all circumstances.
ahem!
I can't control your enjoyment on something that is not directly insulting or denigrating. Nor do I care to. That's not my issue but yours. Especially given how insulting and denigrating you have been to multiple players (including your ally Momo) during the game.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #983 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:05 am

In post 981, TwoFace wrote:I haven't lied once this game thanks and I would appreciate it if you would stop insulting my integrity by saying I have lied. I don't lie as town and only lie as scum when absolutely necessary (i.e. I am not scum or my role is ...)

If you made a misleading statement on page 1, that isn't my fault for thinking it is was the truth, it was yours for misleading people.
Yes you do when you continue to present those posts as "Saying it was a made up accusation" when it has been presented to you over and over that it was not. And if your response to me is "I don't believe it" well congratulations you are saying "I'm lying about my motivation". I know I'm not. So at this stage my only conclusion is that you are lying. I'm not sure what your motivations are but please spare me the outrage that "I never lie".

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #988 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:13 am

This thread needs absolutely more content from Jaack's slot, BBT's slot (assuming he is being replaced at this stage), and Elena.

ZZ needs to finalize his reads and actually vote.

Letting spam master TF dominate the thread with his bad reads is pretty much a recipe for Town lethargy and probably a quick loss.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1006 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:44 am

In post 988, MagnaofIllusion wrote:This thread needs absolutely more content from Jaack's slot, BBT's slot (assuming he is being replaced at this stage), and Elena.

ZZ needs to finalize his reads and actually vote.

Letting spam master TF dominate the thread with his bad reads is pretty much a recipe for Town lethargy and probably a quick loss.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1050 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:21 am

MOD – I’ll be V/LA from 1:00pm EDT today until Monday morning for my usual weekend V/LA.

--
In post 1038, momo wrote:Wait we are lynching me. Come on.... I am not exactly the towniest of the bunch but there are still people in this game way scummier than me.
And if you really are too blind to see that, lynch a lurker's slot, at least you will take out someone not contributing to town.
But I have been playing my best, not made any major scum slips that have no excuse behind thm (MOI and Sheep.)

So stop,
Anyone who reads this and doesn’t come away saying “Scum” …

The bolded is basically saying “Well if you don’t see I’m not scum go lynch a lurker who isn’t helping” when in the same breath he’s saying “MoI and Sheep are scum”. Town doesn’t say “Oh, lynch random lurkers instead of me” when they have two actual scum candidates they supposedly are pushing. Scum who know that Sheep and I are Town however …

--
In post 1048, -Grey- wrote:Magna for the love of God call bullshit.
I wish I could. But no that is exactly why I stopped thinking he was absolutely scum power-defending a partner. It is the only Town claim that makes sense to

1. Chainsaw defend ThingBig’s slot Page 1.
2. Think (incorrectly) that Masons excludes any other power-roles.
3. Whining about not following his reads like compliant sheep.

His blurt out is yet another example of him criminally mishandling the role if he is a Mason. I mean I’ve done my best to not directly out him after I had my realization but it has been hard. He played the role so poorly (including this reasonless claim) that I’ve had to spend as much of my time pointing out how his conclusions are bad as opposed to pushing on scum like Momo.

I mean – even 3 Masons in the set-up can certainly be viable with an X-Shot or Even / Odd Gunsmith and Vigilante against a Mafia Doctor so his “No Cops / Gunsmiths / Trackers / Whatever” PR speculation is unfounded. And his approach in immediately chainsawing for Matt on Page 1 is the worst way to handle the slightest amount of pressure on a Mason partner.

So get you vote back on Momo-scum.

--

In post 1025, Lycanfire wrote:So I'm going to come off as an asshole here but it's my impression that we make similar kinds of posts. In Spyro I made a catch up post agreeing with your wagon on Cakez being the best lynch of the day, gave a reason why, and then gave more reasons for why I thought Leon was scum, and started a vanity wagon. I don't do vanity wagons just to be against the grain. If one thing is a sure thing, but I think day benefits from being continued, to discuss things that were overlooked, I derail the primary wagon to discuss what I want to have discussed.

You hated that for some goddamn reason, and rather than work with me, or get me to elaborate why I promised a conftown Gin on Cakez scumflip, you said continued your line of reasoning that my slot was scum with Cakez due to a single associative from Cakez.

My point is that we're seeing this game completely differently and unlike in Spyro you're not treating me adversarially (where did your scumread on me go for instance?)
Firstly who says that I don’t have a scum-read on you still? I’ve very curious about how you came to that conclusion.

Secondly of course the facts and circumstances of this game are indeed worlds apart. I’m not saying that at all. What I am saying is that I had an accurate scum read on Cakez that game and let it go due to game circumstances. Cakez was easily framed as a similar “lazy read” that game and I was dead on. So the fact that you take such issue with my read on Momo hear is suspect, frankly.

And please don’t pretend your play there looked Town. You lurked like a champ when I as the back-up Mod of Darkest Dungeon knew you lurking was definitely in your scum toolbox. And you hitched yourself to Vifam who plays every game to make his scum game more effective so you had that going against you also. What reasonable conclusion did you expect me to reach that game when I was correctly reading Cakez as scum and saw play from your slot that said “reasonable partner”?
In post 1025, Lycanfire wrote:The premise was that from your point of view, assuming you were not being scum-wagoned (you seem distrustworthy of that in some post somewhere but that was my impression when you called 2F probably town), one of Boons or Elena makes sense as scum. If you did think you were being scum wagoned, then there's no real scum counter going on. Boons being scum would justify the Elena wagon while Elena being scum would justify how the Magna+Boons wagon ended up being dug in. That's my take on the wagon movement.
The fact that you are just saying “Well you had to think there was a scum counter-wagon going on if you are Town” is suspect Lycan. Multiple wagons on Town Day 1 happen all the time. Just saying “you should expect Boon or Elena to be a scum wagon if you are Town” shows to me you aren’t looking at the game-state. I posted pretty well documented train of thought why Elena’s quick wagon doesn’t make sense from either “Elean scum or Boon scum Elena Town” point of view. You ignore that and post this which is very simplified and doesn’t account for the actual way the game flowed.

These responses and the way you are out of hand dismissive of Momo as scum makes you a possible partner pick with Momo from me.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1058 (isolation #57) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:53 am

In post 1056, TwoFace wrote:Magna has not made a lick of sense all game.
Don't be bitter because you mishandled a Mason role so poorly ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1063 (isolation #58) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:09 am

In post 1062, Elena Fisher wrote:No wonder Twoface tried to man handle me when I placed a vote on Matt this makes sense now
No, it really doesn't make sense because that's just bad play but it is at least able to be parsed through that lens.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1070 (isolation #59) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:28 am

In post 1067, Elena Fisher wrote:How does it not make sense? I'm pretty sure it makes perfect sense it's bad but it makes sense
What I mean is it doesn't make sense from a reasonable and prudent standpoint of how a Mason should treat someone placing a vote in the early game on their partner. But from an poor play standpoint yeah I can see why it happened.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1074 (isolation #60) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:32 am

In post 1068, momo wrote:Feel like mod should do a mass replace 'cause this is getting annoying.
Hoping that a mass-replace will save you from being hung and hurting your scum-partner's chances I guess?

I mean at this point you getting lynched and a flip on any Mason PoEs an already tight pool down to a level that scum pretty much have no chance to avoid.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1082 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:54 am

So hopefully all three empty slots can get filled by Human over the weekend. Good luck with that Human!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1356 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:18 am

So normal V/LA got extended until now … reading up as I see we’ve had activity.

Yeah first things first – unless you think that ThingBig and the 2F slot are scum faking a Mason claim that should easily get busted N1 (if they are faking) there is no reason to power-lynch before all replacements are made.

Frankly the fact that BBT’s slot has literally no content yet should give everyone who is Town some concern.

Oh and Momo is still the most obviouisly correct scum lynch given that suddenly when he got some pressure WHAM a Boon wagon formed right back up.

Welcome Aristophanes – are you scum? You know I’ll know if so soon enough so just come out and admit it now and save yourself the stress of faking Town which I know you detest doing as scum.
In post 1125, Aristophanes wrote:I want MoI to post now that I'm here so I can read them.
Are you saying that I haven’t posted enough previously to be read?

--
In post 1102, momo wrote:We are voting Magna because of scummy fake claiming and then redaction of fake claiming when caught.
This is an outright lie BTW. I have claimed NOTHING this game. Momo is scum because he’s not actually hunting for scum but simply parroting what he thinks others have said. Incorrectly as you can see.
In post 1204, momo wrote:Guys Grey is town, just stop. I will not vote Grey.

If you idiots do lynch him and he flips town(because he will) we lynch sheep the next day because that is what grey would want from us.
This is literally buddying 101 in action …

--
In post 1122, keyenpeydee wrote:I think MoI pressured matt like he's a solid scum read but when asked, he says matt isn't a solid scum read. I do think that's why I think MoI is scum.

Meh, I think Boon is town.
This post comes while Momo is the viable counter-wagon to me.
In post 1312, keyenpeydee wrote:VOTE: Boon
Whatever. This is all we're heading right?
And then Boon is viable and he’s like “Whatever, I’ve vote a Town read because it is popular”.

I wonder if Lycan will assess Keyen a VI as well?

--
In post 1146, -Grey- wrote:Why is Lycan town?
Good chance he isn’t.

--
In post 1191, Lycanfire wrote:I say it. In the post you're replying to. You scumread my slot, yet never offered shade on me until this post. I kept probing your motives, seeing where you want to take your theory, and, after explaining why it's all bad and attempting to convince you of the possibility you're wrong, you nope out and dig in. I can't say I felt particularly suspected by you at all outside of that one comment in reply to my first content post.
Well isn’t that convenient that you don’t feel it. Something I can’t control and frankly don’t feel the need to. Your play surrounding Momo is looks very suspect to me as it stands.
In post 1191, Lycanfire wrote:Please suspect it. I have no intent to vote Momo right now. I feel like a bully saying this about someone that has said they're trying their best, but I VIread them.

1) They hold super passive, popular reads
2) Provide no real reasoning behind their reads (beyond that cryptic line about sheep)
3) Insist they're helping town
4) ... Insist they're not scummy
5) and, despite all this supposedly came from epicmafia, so this isn't their first rodeo and none of this looks good.

Yet, you jump at it and call it scum. I shrug, and consider it bad. He was flat-out called bad in the thread when he replaced in. Each time he makes a bad post, it's suddenly one more reason to lynch him, you jump on him, and pretty much exclusively (521 828 923...you admit in 825 you would search for his partners but try to wash your hands of it and dry them on twoface). I have to drag what you would think with a confirmed scum!momo in post885 and practically prove you could have been doing more. The closest you come to speculating on other peoples motives is suggesting scum!boons and to insinuate that TwoFace is shit at mafia but probably town.
This is a large swath of posting that says effectively “They are a VI and thus can’t be scum”. Which is, as you say, bad.

Are you suggesting that scumVIs don’t operate that way? Have you specifically played with Momo before and know they are a SnarkySnowman level bad player? Given that the person who called Momo bad in thread was TwoFace (who basically called pretty much every player bad except his obvious partner) I find it ironic that you took it as gospel with not a solid indication of why you are reading Momo as a VI before this.

Also I find you peddling my focus on a top suspect as scummy to be another reason why I don’t think you are Town given our limited experience together.

As for your “You need to re-evaluate” posting – I don’t feel the need to re-evaluate scummy play Day 1 pre-flip of said scum. I am, however, developing further reads (you’ve solidified as my secondary suspect and Keyen also is looking like a possibility as well). You dislike? Try to get me lynched. I want you investing as much of your thread credibility as you can muster towards that goal.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1359 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:30 am

In post 1358, ThinkBig wrote:Grey is also very probably town. I am null on Momo
though I do SR fire
Who do you scum read there Think?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1361 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:35 am

In post 1360, ThinkBig wrote:You, boon, and fire.
Again why are you scum-reading a player not in the game?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1362 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:36 am

In post 1361, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Again why are you scum-reading a player not in the game?

Scratch that - you are calling Lycan Fire not referring to Firebringer ... nevermind ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1366 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:37 am

Also want to say before I head out ... if you want to say these are three individual independent reads more power to you but that is literally not a possible scum team if you have been paying any attention to the game-state.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1367 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:38 am

In post 1364, ThinkBig wrote:Scum: {Lycanfire, Momo, Boon, MoI}
Cool. Vote Momo and if he flips Town I'll self-vote tomorrow no questions asked.

But if he flips Scum we lynch Lycan tomorrow ... deal?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1444 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:49 am

The one thing I agree with Lycan on – the “Wolf Mason” discussion is pointless. This is a game that passed the Normal Review Group – they are not going to give cart blanche to a set of Masons that are actually the scum unless there is a strong Town counter assortment of powers. So the discussion is pretty pointless – Town flips would eventually out that possibility.

So if you think they are fake-claiming as scum (which is a possibility but I think a very remote one given how things have progressed) then push on them not actually Masons. But floating some oddball “They are Masons but also scum” is a pointless route to go.

--
In post 1380, Aristophanes wrote:And no, I was saying that I'm not reading back, so I need current shit in order to get a read on you.
While it may not be a current priority you should spend some time reading back to at least see the process of how the wagons on myself, Boon and Elena formed early on in the day.

--
In post 1432, Elena Fisher wrote:Who would you rather lynch? I feel like the only other person I feel good on is momo
Then why are you not voting him and parking on Boon?

--
In post 1369, momo wrote:My scum trio is well known.

Boon, Magna, and Sheep.

Reasons have been pointed out many times throughout the game.
Read Momo’s ISO and decide for yourself if the reasons he claims to have stated look like they are coming from a Town perspective or not.
In post 1370, momo wrote:Interactions also seem like buddies who have planned out who defends who.
What interactions? Specifically point out what posts you think show this pattern.

--
In post 1379, -Grey- wrote:Tbh, I'm getting cold feet on the boon wagon.

Can I interest you in a lycan lynch?
Build a wagon on Lycan that would make it more viable if I switched from Momo and I will be there.

--
In post 1388, Lycanfire wrote:Jesus christ thingbig i was trying to tell elena to fuck off in a way that wouldnt claim your role
Another reason I suspect Lycan – this … it is standard LAMIST style posting. There is no way that Lycan thought he was “protecting” ThinkBig’s role from “the scum”.

1. It had been made clear from the way 2F chainsawed for Matt and how Matt worked in tandem with 2F that they were linked. It is why I picked up on them as partners of some sort.
2. 2F had already clearly claimed Mason.
3. Lycan thinks I’m scum. I’ve clearly shown I understand that I picked ThingBig was 2F’s partner. So there is no chance he realistically can think with the information I have put out my hypothetical partners wouldn’t have understood the implications I was putting forth.

TlL : DR – Lycan was probably trying to buddy up to ThinkBig with his whole “I was protecting your role” angle because he can’t if he is Town think that he was doing anything there at all if he really thought I was scum.

@Think
– The above is directed at everyone but is specifically important to you. His whole “People were not getting it” angle can’t coexist with a scum-MoI read from him as Town.

--
In post 1397, ThinkBig wrote:I don't think I have ever seen a scum team claim mason.
Your experience is pretty limited then. Has happened enough on site that certain players have it as part of the scum toolbag (Kuribo and Kastsuki come to mind off the top of my head).

--
In post 1438, keyenpeydee wrote:You never played with me. (Well, you have but that was long ago)

I always doubted my townreads.
1. Kids Tv Mafia was not “long ago”
2. You were scum there who was flippy floppy wishy washy so consider my not impressed with your weak meta excuse.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1451 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:14 am

VOTE: Lycanfire

I'm a man of my word.

Lycan has 4 votes and Boon has 4 votes.

I hope BBT and 2F get replaced soon as their votes being idle means at a minimum Town is down one vote and perhaps two ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1475 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:15 am

Well since my first vote didn't count just to make it official

VOTE: Lycanfire

Should be no issue with this one ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1508 (isolation #71) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:15 am

So that was predictiable.

Not laying down any votes until Titus has the chance to provide full insight into the game since in all likelihood she doesn’t see the light of Day 3.

--
In post 1486, massive wrote:This looks open so ego.

This is the first game where BBT and I are GUARANTEED to be the same alignment and he's missing it!

VOTE: Grey
So BBT provide exactly nothing Day 1. I expect to see some readable content from you Massive and soon.
In post 1492, massive wrote:I liked it better when you were a slick entrapping cunning weasel.
Claiming scum as Town hasn’t been a good way to actually catch scum since 2010. It’s more likely to catch newbs and annoyed veterans who want to Policy lynch until the player in question knows better since it is basically sacrificing their Town game to the benefit of their scum game.

--
In post 1498, Aristophanes wrote:Should we sheep ThinkBig's reads? Who did he have as scum again?

Urge to call Arist scum rising …

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1509 (isolation #72) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:16 am

Also - MOD I will be V/LA from basically now until Monday morning. Weekend family stuff. Blah blah blah ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1540 (isolation #73) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:07 pm

In post 1527, Titus wrote:Why? Why is everyone supposing I will die when I have done literally nothing?
Because your predecessor threw a fit before being replaced and pre-emptively claimed Mason status with ThingBig (you know, your partner who died) for no reason.

Given Think was outed and the only active outed Mason and died means your lifespan is likely going to be exactly 1 day - today.

Make the most of it. Yes, this means re-reading.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1548 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:44 am

Shocker of shockers he isn’t getting any pressure and thus is lurking like a MoFO. I should never have left pressuring him yesterday.

--
In post 1543, Titus wrote:So I have to read beyond the vcas. Crap. Ok. Don't make me regret this.
Nope you are probably going to regret it. Not sugar coating things …

--
In post 1547, massive wrote:In all honesty, what made me want to vote Grey was the way he pushed Barleycorn v. Cooperative on page three. It's like he wants to push them to fight, but to no real end, seeing as he abandons it once Twoface gets in his grill.
Well at least there was some reasoning that makes sense then …

What are the rest of your reads?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1556 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:33 am

In post 1555, Elena Fisher wrote:Please read my iso and you'll see if it's unclear still ask again.
Should not be that hard to resummarize if you had anything worth Titus considering Elena ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1561 (isolation #76) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:54 am

In post 1559, momo wrote:Hello. Responding to my prod. Ya, I SR'd sheep and since that seems like the only scum wagon with a chance of success:
In post 1560, momo wrote:VOTE: Cooperative Sheep
Look, scum voting for the current highest wagon ... again ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1575 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:52 am

UNVOTE: Momo

I think until Titus actually gets caught up I’m going to idle my vote. Too many naked voters flipping back and forth with nothing supporting the movement for my taste right now.

Elena
– Why have you not given your case on Boon? Your response at isn’t going to cut it. Also, why specifically did you move to Momo?

--
In post 1573, -Grey- wrote:You bore me.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1595 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:11 am

I think this has a much better chance of flipping scum than Grey who is just Firebringer-style bad regardless of alignment...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1598 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:52 am

In post 1596, Cooperative Sheep wrote:@Magna - generally I agree with that, the issue is, have you sorted him on either side of the alignment spectrum? I know a scum Momo flip will heavily adjust my read, but on a town Momo flip I feel like I'd be on Day 3 at square 1 with the Grey slot, which is not a healthy place to be.
He's functionally unsortable via his play before scum flip associations. You've already commented on this - he plays in the same manner as Firebringer. Which is to say he plays in a completely not helpful manner as Town which helps on the occasions he draws scum.

So until we get a flip on scum I don't think you can really actively sort him. So lynching him today is basically an effective Policy lynch - which removes him from directly hurting Town in the 66% of games he draws Town and helps to discourage that lame playstyle.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1600 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:22 am

In post 1599, massive wrote:I feel like 1889 broke Grey.
Says the player who is supposedly catching up ....

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1602 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:47 am

The only thing it indicates to me is that you are following the thread currently while not actually catching up if you aren't providing reads ...

Do you think it is wrong for that to be something I find troublesome?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1606 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:59 am

In post 1603, massive wrote:I was informed the first 40 pages were a shitshow. And I'm OK with being "current."
Great ... what does current you have to say as to who are the scum?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1609 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:06 am

In post 1607, massive wrote:I still think Grey. Magna, no offense but you aren't impressing here today either, since normally I see town-you with all these fingers in all these pies but you seem oddly focused today. I think Sheep could be town. Boon's one post today is Boon-y. Titus is town but I always think Titus is town and it's really more important what Titus thinks of me, and it doesn't hurt that Twoface was obvtown in the bit of D1 I read. Keyenpeydee needs a closer look, and I probably should at least go back and look at the lynch.
So your reads are -

Grey is scum. There's an actual read.

I'm "not impressing you". Boon is "Boon-y". Both of these are completely meaningless sentiments.

Sheep "could be Town". That's a pretty soft commitment.

Titus is Town. Well duh she's an outed Mason.

KNPD needs a closer look. Ok, that's commitment to nothing.

So you have one scum read, a Town read that is effectively useless since Titus is never getting lynched and a semi-read on Sheep. Speaking of unimpressive ...

Why no comment on Momo and his wagon? What do you think of Elena?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1613 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:33 am

In post 1612, Boonskiies wrote:I like sheep for scum.
Great. He has most likely 2 partners.

Who are they? What do you think of Momo?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1618 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:38 am

In post 1617, Titus wrote:
In post 1615, Elena Fisher wrote:Get to this tomorrow but for Magna I have said many reasons why I think Boon is scum I will make ANOTHER bulletproof thing tomorrow but if you want to know my iso is just a click away
Town.
Stop being bad Titus. That's a NAI post if ever there was one.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1620 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:41 am

In post 1616, Cooperative Sheep wrote:Dead thread is dead.
Then ask yourself - why is that? Functionally no matter what anyone says about "being bored" or what-not the situation resolves down to two possible reasons.

1. Momo is scum lurking out the pressure on his slot. Check his activity on site and notice he's all over other games but not here. In this case players pushing counter-Momo wagons are where you should be looking for his partners. In this case you kinda fit that profile since you hopped over to Grey when Momo started getting momentum.

2. Scum are under no direct pressure (meaning the wagons on Grey, Momo and Sheep are all Town). Scum have no reason to rock the boat when eventual momentum is going to likely fall to one of those Town and get them mislynched. In that case the pool of Boon (haha, I originally mistyped this Boob) / Elena / ZZZ / Keyen likely has the full complement of the scum team.

Decide which way you really think and do something about pushing in that direction. Personally I favor a Momo lynch but I fully admit I am biased and have a scum Momo read from Day 1.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1622 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:52 am

In post 1621, Aristophanes wrote:MoI, what is wrong with Massive having been reading recent posts while needing to catch up still?
That us my perpetual state I'm a lot of games, and usually comes from town in my experience.
Nothing personal Ari but that is a stupid stance. Sorry but it is. All you are doing is giving scum a lease to say "Sorry, I can't catchup" as an excuse why they are ignoring scummy play of their cohorts in prior periods.

There is 40 pages worth of interactions and posts available to massive. Is a ton of it going to be super-useful? No. 2F assured us of that. But there is data to be mined there. Momo's play for example I have pointed out again and again synchs well with scum avoiding making reads of their own and slip-streaming behind the yelling 2F slot's pushes. That's to be seen clearly in those pages.

But massive is both saying "Nah, I'm staying current" while having literally only 1.75 meaningful reads (Grey as scum and Sheep maybe Town)out of 8/9 other alive non-Mason players. That shit is unacceptable.

There have been times I've not re-read significantly. Those times I can think of right off the top of my head are Soccer Spirits Mafia and Stephen Universe Mafia where I replaced into 200+ pages Large Theme games where keeping up with the thread made reviewing not feasible. You cannot say the activity here is sufficent to not warrant an actual catchup. massive has had at least a week to make do it.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1624 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:58 am

In post 1623, Titus wrote:VOTE: MoI

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1636 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:32 am

In post 1626, Titus wrote:You're going to make me read aren't you?
The fact that in my first post after you replaced in I told you "Hey, you have reading to do since you are dying today" should have been a clue ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1638 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:01 am

In post 1637, Titus wrote:What if I told you momo and boon are likely partners?
I'd say vote Momo then and let me know why you think that.

It's not outside the realm of where my head is currently given how the votes have moved today. My Day 1 analysis on the early wagons would need to be reassessed if Boon is scum with Momo.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1698 (isolation #91) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:56 am

Add ZZZX into my scum pile. He’s clearly lurking and I now am writing off the little burst of activity on replace-in as an attempt to skirt his scum meta.

Momo clearly is the best lynch for today. The number of players saying “Oh, I think he’s possibily scum but this other player I am scum reading stronger” is large enough that there is likely a partner in there playing the “FOS Partner, Vote Town” game. Boon and Elena would be the top of my suspect list in that circumstance.

If find it a little confusing that ZZZX and Keyen both forget Aristophanes is in the game in their reads lists, especially for Keyen after he called ZZZX out for not including him on ZZZX’s reads list

--
In post 1669, Boonskiies wrote:Elena and momo are most likely both scum, but I see a potential of Elena WK'ing momo for the pressure to potentially put on me, then can just lynch momo the next time. or if momo get's lynched today, town cred for her, and then she can cause a lynch to me tomorrow.
Um how in any universe does Elena get Town credit off a hypothetical mislynch on Momo ? For someone who just dinged Elena for not using logic to analyze a situation this is an ironic pile of wargglebarggle.
In post 1672, Boonskiies wrote:Like honestly, you can't think momo and I are partners at this point in the game. you just can't.
Not really. In fact posts like this speak of scum who thought they distanced well from a partner and are someone frustrated that they are getting linked.
In post 1675, Boonskiies wrote:You're reasoning post has you looking to move your vote off of momo. easy bus credit, then the move off.
In post 1690, Boonskiies wrote:Oh, look. Sheep's trying to bail Elena out. momo's probably actually town then.
Another ironic echo from Boon … especially since Elena has exactly one vote and is hardly under serious pressure at this juncture.

--
In post 1639, Cooperative Sheep wrote:If you think my move was breaks, how do you justify your move? Literally both of us appeared to wish to force some more communication into the day - why am I a scumspect and what you did is fine, is it only knowing your own role PM?
And this response is why I certainly can’t solidly Town read you …

One of us unvoted to be certain that Dead Player Walking Titus had time to get her thoughts out (even thought it appears that she isn’t really going to give much effort) while explicitly stating “I’ll be back voting this scum later”.

One of us unvoted Momo when the wagon built to viablility and moved to a competing wagon for reasons that at best are policy lynch based.

Those are two very, very different scenarios. And your response is “You can’t call me out for that when you did the same thing” which isn’t even the case and has twinges of scum frustrated by what they are trying to peddle as hypocrisy.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1706 (isolation #92) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:45 am

In post 1702, Boonskiies wrote:well, considering Titus never gets my alignment correct, pretty sure that makes me town.

And LOL at MOI 180'ing me even though I did much scummier things yesterDay.
In post 1703, Boonskiies wrote:actually, MOI just left my town read slot. I think he slipped. let me check.
In post 1704, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1698, MagnaofIllusion wrote:The number of players saying “Oh, I think he’s possibily scum but this other player I am scum reading stronger” is large enough that there is likely a partner in there playing the “FOS Partner, Vote Town” game. Boon and Elena would be the top of my suspect list in that circumstance.
Yeah. Right here. He's fabricating a read. Elena is voting momo, yet he says that Elena and myself would be the top suspect list in that circumstance. MOI is also voting momo. MOI explained exactly what he is doing. Bus a buddy; vote a townie. Classic. Elena would be the said scum FOS'ing.
And like clockwork - the second I express doubt that he is Town and discuss his possibility of being linked to Momo - I'm suddenly scum.

Momo flips scum and Boon is definitely me next push.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1716 (isolation #93) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:57 am

So Titus - do you think Momo is a much more valuable role on the scum team and that explains Boon's "I CAUZT TEH SKUMZ" posting as a Hail Mary attempt?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1718 (isolation #94) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:01 am

In post 1704, Boonskiies wrote:Yeah. Right here. He's fabricating a read. Elena is voting momo, yet he says that Elena and myself would be the top suspect list in that circumstance. MOI is also voting momo. MOI explained exactly what he is doing. Bus a buddy; vote a townie. Classic. Elena would be the said scum FOS'ing.
Thought I would comment – this actually is the “fabricating a read” in action.

Anyone interested – look at Elena’s ISO. Specifically . This is exactly the post in question that gave me the indication that Elena could be bussing. She’d rather lynch Boon over Momo. Boon’s also was at one point (for a very short amount of time) but now he’s selling “Momo is Town”. Do I think she stands a better chance of being a Momo partner than Boon?

Nope. But that post made it worth mentioning the possibility if Momo ever flips scum.

--
In post 1699, Cooperative Sheep wrote:You're being over critical to no end goal.
It doesn't matter what you think of the case on Grey, it matters what I do when analyzing how I react.
Aside from you making assumptions about what my “end goal” in this discussion is that probably aren’t accurate – this is Meh.

If you think analyzing how people move off votes to other votes isn’t worthwhile scum-hunting then I don’t think we have common ground. You moved off, from my perspective, a solid wagon on scum for … umm … reasons? I think I’ve already explained my stance on Grey well enough for you to discern that I would find the move from my top scum read to what I see as a policy lynch as worth adjusting my read.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1719 (isolation #95) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:02 am

In post 1708, Boonskiies wrote:I OMGUS and tunnel fuck. It's what I do.
Nah. You just got caught with your proverbial hand in the cookie jar with your bus hop on and off Momo. And now are trying to play it off.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1728 (isolation #96) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:00 am

In post 1723, ZZZX wrote:I have a period of 24-48 hours where i was completely inactive whole site-wise as I was at the hospital for an injured knee. I wasnt lurking before that and I certainly am not lurking now. Can't someone get an injury for a few days in peace nowadays
But it isn't just about a 24-48 hour period ZZZX. It's about your entrance and subsequent followup. You came in and started with a large post where you looked at everyone. You left off in the middle of that analysis and said you would finish out with reads. That followup never occured. Since that point you've been sliding by with minimalist posting.

I'm sorry if you have an injury. Real life does happen. But do you not see why I am getting flashbacks to ZZZX's scums of games past with your play since your replace in?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1733 (isolation #97) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:17 pm

In post 1732, keyenpeydee wrote:But I'm pretty convinced with a momo lynch anyways so i'll just sit here and wait for that to happen.
Oh you are getting your wish … Grey’s vote was the hammer.

So now we wait for the Mod to flip Momo. I’m curious if Momo will bother to show up before hand.

I will say – you a looking good for having your vote on Momo if he does flip scum Keyen. So if that does happen – welcome to the “Not getting voted by MoI the rest of the game” Club.

--
In post 1707, Titus wrote:I like when shit posting works.

Don't you Magna?
I don’t understand … help me understand!!!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1774 (isolation #98) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:44 am

In post 1763, Aristophanes wrote:So, I guess I need to do stuff today, eh?
Yup. Same deal Titus got dealt …

--

Franky at this point I have no Town reads other than the fact that 2F explicitly said there are 3 Masons. So Aristo pretty much by default is my only Town read.

As it stands there are 7 others of you out there and likely 3 of you are scum …

And with 5 to lynch I really would like to see what happens with this quickwagon on Elena with Boon / Sheep / Keyen …

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1997 (isolation #99) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:36 am

MOD my apologies but I have to replace out. I thought I could scrape together the time to finish my last games on site but it was not in the cards.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”