Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hello. I'll start with a RQS since I don't think I've done it in a while, even ignoring my absence.
1: What is your favorite open setup and why?
2: What is your favorite and least favorite role, and why?
3: On a scale of one to ten how excited are you for this game?
4: Who do you not have experience with in this playerlist?
My answers
1: Jungle Anarchy, since it's a setup that relies a lot on scumhunting rather than PRs
2: I like Vigilantes, since I have had some good experiences with them. I don't like Gladiators much since they can cause major problems if used by bad town.
3: Eight. I liked the last setup that Dierfire had, but I'm hoping we can get something more interesting this time around.
4: A lot. The only ones I DO have experience with is rb, Tywin, and Flubbernugget.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 31, rb wrote:
In post 30, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hello. I'll start with a RQS since I don't think I've done it in a while, even ignoring my absence.
My answers
1: Jungle Anarchy, since it's a setup that relies a lot on scumhunting rather than PRs
2: I like Vigilantes, since I have had some good experiences with them. I don't like Gladiators much since they can cause major problems if used by bad town.
3: Eight. I liked the last setup that Dierfire had, but I'm hoping we can get something more interesting this time around.
4: A lot. The only ones I DO have experience with is rb, Tywin, and Flubbernugget.
VOTE: gamma emerald

id like to reread the game without having endless fluff to wade through
Don't worry I'll probably get something interesting from this
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

orlly
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 44, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 30, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hello. I'll start with a RQS since I don't think I've done it in a while, even ignoring my absence.
My answers
1.Cultafia games. Because it's fun.

2. Scum. Vanilla town. Why? Because being scum is fun. Being vanilla, not so much.

3. 5

4. Everyone except for Gamma and fuzzy.

Oh and VOTE: rb

He's obviously excited to be scum. Won't be so excited to be lynched D1 as scum, but that's how the cookie crumbles sometimes. Gg RB. We hardly knew thee.
Why is he excited to be scum rather than excited to be Town?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm sorry but I have to back rb here, I've been part of a scumread that won thanks to a terrible town.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 69, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 58, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm sorry but I have to back rb here, I've been part of a scumread that won thanks to a terrible town.
There is no terrible town or terrible scum, only terrible players. You'd have won as either alignment against bad players.
Thing is I was rather bad myself, but somehow Town managed to lose after getting close to victory.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I personally don't like Flub's response to the dichotomy.
VOTE: Flubbernugget
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 79, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 75, Gamma Emerald wrote:I personally don't like Flub's response to the dichotomy.
I'm not sure where you're seeing a dichotomy
The dichotomy of scum or town being easier to win at.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 87, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 80, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 75, Gamma Emerald wrote:I personally don't like Flub's response to the dichotomy.
I consider that to be irrelevant to this game. Why do you disagree m
In saying your vote on rb followed by accusing Tywin of fluffing seems rather like playing both sides.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 97, choof wrote:
In post 94, rb wrote:when is the 3rd scum gonna claim
i have not played a game outside of newbie territory to completion so i'd like to know if 13 player games are confirmed 2 or 3 scum because i have no idea
Games can have 2-4 scum in this size. 2 is nearly nonexistent though, and I only say it can be a thing because of C9++/JK9++. 3 is standard for this size.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Has anyone seen Tywin as scum?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 118, Boonskiies wrote:When you can "track" a jailkeeper to yourself and get away with it. Oh Lordy!!!
OML
That's just pitiful. I'd like to know who bought that.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 124, Boonskiies wrote:Yeah, I'm very stick it to the man now as town. That Miller claim page 1 game as scum. Never trusting anything ever again.

Guys, let's have a strong town game for once. Let's stick it to the man that way.
Really? You're not trusting page 1 Miller claims? That's the TOWN thing to do.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay that is cleared up
What about tracking the JK to oneself?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 135, rb wrote:Ur image doesnt work
same
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 126, Boonskiies wrote:I predict an extreme 1v1 in this game between RB and Michael. Be ready, y'all.
I think you are correct
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 193, Flubbernugget wrote:Why is rb useless and not just scum
Missing the point. He was telling rb to play serious. No alignment evaluation was involved.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 231, choof wrote:ugh okay I'm going through withdrawals and am manic so give me a day or two for my meds to be refilled
Hmm
Noted
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 233, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 103, rb wrote:90% of the game is irrelevant, 10% of it is alignment indicative

Tywin bitching out of my wagon is scumclaim
Jokes aside, you really are bad at this, arent you? Lol wow.

If RB is town, he's not getting NKed till lylo for being the anti town drunk. At least he's pegged, but the more I read his posts, the less I care to actually call him town.

The only reason to truly consider him just bad town is that flash wagons dont happen to scum on D1. I just don't see that as being usual in any game, ever.

That being said, rb has called at least 4-5 players scum already, gives zero reason why, was clearly very excited to get his role pm (Which is indicative of scum not town), and when questioned, gamma emerald somewhat came to his defense. When I voted flubber for joining the wagon instead of voting others, gamma also voted there. The problem is, when I was voting rb and questioned him directly, gamma was hard in rb' s corner.

So I see a pairing with gamma and rb. My problem is that I SR gamma in every game I've played with them, and they've always flipped town. I can vote them with confidence anymore because of it. I could vote rb, but I dont see flash wagons (even though it wasn't a serious wagon) happening on scum D1 much. It's just not very likely.

So since I can't actually vote those two, I have to call them null town, but they may be buddies too. Just look back at it if one of them flips scum down the road.
This is a town post
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 266, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 69, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 58, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm sorry but I have to back rb here, I've been part of a scumread that won thanks to a terrible town.
There is no terrible town or terrible scum, only terrible players. You'd have won as either alignment against bad players.

Are you kidding me? REALLY?!?!?! OH MY LAWDY!!!! guys...look at this, then look at what he's been calling RB the majority of the last few pages.

He said this...yet he's reasoning Rb as "bad town". The contradictions are strong with this one...
Holy shit man
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 267, Boonskiies wrote:also, a thing I just noticed, rb votes Tywin and THAT is when Tywin decides to "bad town" read him.
Well, I've seen town!Wisdom do this too
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 290, Tywin Lannister wrote:Meta is based on the players actions for each alignment, not the common themes that happen in every game. There will always be one active scum and one extreme lurker scum. I haven't ever seen a game where that hasn't occurred, and I've played mafia a long time on multiple sites. Idc about meta either. I do care about finding scum, and I think youre scum.

Now, if you aren't, feel free to have a legitimate discussion with me so we can sort each other. If that leads to two TRs, then a town bloc forms with strong players. If you just keep up what you're doing though, I will get you lynched and I know you'll flip scum. Reading between the lines isn't so difficult for everyone, and more than just the words you use, I also look at what the intent behind it is. I don't mean 'scum motive' that people say a lot, because all scum motivation is to not get lynched and lynch town, while all town motive is to lynch scum over town and if a PR, not get themselves lynched. That's it. What I mean is that you're smart enough and good enough to know how to manipulate the game with the common scum tactics I already mentioned, and you've been using them to a T. You'd know as town that I'm feeling you out and do the same with me, but you're going all out aggressive once I called you out.

Is it common for you to switch to super aggression after being called out when town? What about scum? I'm curious as to your mindset in these situations.
This post is so contradictory I really think it has to be town. I think Tywin is just town who doesn't realize they are contradicting himself.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 327, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 290, Tywin Lannister wrote:Meta is based on the players actions for each alignment, not the common themes that happen in every game. There will always be one active scum and one extreme lurker scum. I haven't ever seen a game where that hasn't occurred, and I've played mafia a long time on multiple sites. Idc about meta either. I do care about finding scum,
and I think youre scum.

Now, if you aren't, feel free to have a legitimate discussion with me so we can sort each other. If that leads to two TRs, then a town bloc forms with strong players. If you just keep up what you're doing though, I will get you lynched and I know you'll flip scum.
Reading between the lines isn't so difficult for everyone, and more than just the words you use, I also look at what the intent behind it is. I don't mean 'scum motive' that people say a lot, because all scum motivation is to not get lynched and lynch town, while all town motive is to lynch scum over town and if a PR, not get themselves lynched. That's it. What I mean is that you're smart enough and good enough to know how to manipulate the game with the common scum tactics I already mentioned, and you've been using them to a T. You'd know as town that I'm feeling you out and do the same with me, but you're going all out aggressive once I called you out.

Is it common for you to switch to super aggression after being called out when town? What about scum? I'm curious as to your mindset in these situations.
This post is so contradictory I really think it has to be town. I think Tywin is just town who doesn't realize they are contradicting himself.
You are saying here that they would be Town and scum. You jump from the town town idea to Boon being scum. I can understand the thought process, but it's a little muddled so I'm trying to help you clarify.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm just confused by you going "If we are both Town we can try to work it out but if that doesn't work I'll lynch you and you will flip Scum"
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 332, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 31, rb wrote:
My answers
VOTE: gamma emerald
Meh
I don't like this considering I had to read through page 1 of fluff

id like to reread the game without having endless fluff to wade through
Any original thoughts for me or what
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why did you quote rb's comment about my RQS then do the RQS
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Shut the fuck up you're both town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah he is Boon, he is contradicting himself but he seems to really believe what he is saying. I kinda feel like NY199 is happening again with him.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 394, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 391, Tywin Lannister wrote:Honestly, what caught you is your ego Boonskies. You're a good player and def putting up a good fight, but your ego is your downfall. When you posted how you've never lost or been lynched as scum, and then flipped out when I called you scum on D1, it showed me how important not being lynched here as scum is to you. You'd not care nearly as much if town, AND your posts ring of trying to convince me you ARE town over actually thinking I'm scum going after you. What that also shows is that you don't actually SR me and would rather have me in your corner. It's not town vs scum here where you think I'm scum and want to take me out, regardless of what happens to yourself. You obviously view me as town, especially the way you try so hard to convince me.

So since you think I'm town, why claim to SR and then vote me? Only scum would have any reason to vote someone they don't legitimately SR, and you losing as scum would be a huge setback for your ego. You can't allow it, so are pulling all stops. It's obviously distressing and frustrating you, but it wouldn't if you were town and thought I was scum.

So again, your ego caught you.

I would have replaced out if I was scum right now. I'd be that petty about this.
That's tactical replacing out.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 396, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 393, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah he is Boon, he is contradicting himself but he seems to really believe what he is saying. I kinda feel like NY199 is happening again with him.

he's not saying anything! He has no case!
That's not the point. He says things that contradict but make sense, so I think he is town who just has trouble making his point clear. It doesn't have to do with any case he is making specifically.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=69654
Read Tywin's ISO here, and compare his play to this game.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 448, Kasumeat wrote:Goddamn this game is moving fast. I just finished a 4 day game on another site that was 15 pages total.

@MOD
is it possible to get an ISO of each player edited into the OP?
How many posts per page
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 447, Boonskiies wrote:And if we're TvT, then Gamma is scummy as hell, let's both admit that, Tywin.
lolwut
Why? I've been thinking it's T v T as well. Is that scummy, and if so then you have to scumread Micheal Lee too.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wtf
Choof what are you doing I don't SR you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Does anyone know if choof ATEs as a specific alignment?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 522, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 515, rb wrote:Tywin how does it feel to roll your favoured alignment? You seem very enthused by this game what with all those words
Ask gamma. He's seen me post before. This is a downgrade from my usual wall-post-every-post play. People don't read them.
I've already stated that I think this is like your performance in Cephrir's Large Normal.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 543, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 539, rb wrote:Yeah but tywin's probably right just often enough that his confirmation bias can go on and on like the song that never ends.
Don't you know it! 60% of the time, im right all the time.
Haven't I seen you say this before
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 567, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 566, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 559, Tywin Lannister wrote:Boonskies won't go on flubber, but will vote rb, the obvious lynchbait player. Irony
where the hell did i ever say I would vote rb? WTF?!?! here we are with the straight up lying again. I won't vote rb toDay either.
Sheep me. I want to feel special and noteworthy
I'm the first vote fyi
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 496, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 308, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 193, Flubbernugget wrote:Why is rb useless and not just scum
Missing the point. He was telling rb to play serious. No alignment evaluation was involved.
There's a whole 1v1 to comment on

Why is this the only thing you're seeing
Page 20 comment wtf
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't think flubber ever said anything about me
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Can you explain ?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Please respond to my questioning Flubbernugget
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Alright
That's what I thought but it wasn't clear
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I felt like you were dodging my questioning
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #44) » Mon May 01, 2017 12:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 613, Flubbernugget wrote:I still like rb for scum

Choof might also be scum

If TL is stretching cases as hard as Boonskiies is claiming they're also probably scum. I will have to find this with my own eyes at a later time
Why rb? Why choof?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #45) » Mon May 01, 2017 1:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 615, Flubbernugget wrote:Rb still has no reads

Choof isn't hard scum but looks the least town out of the rest of the game
Elaborate on choof please. Give me the nitty gritty on that read.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #46) » Mon May 01, 2017 1:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

TFL has very few posts. How do you get town from his posts?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #47) » Mon May 01, 2017 1:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Can you explain why rb?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #48) » Mon May 01, 2017 1:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What about cooldog's one post in RVS flubber?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #49) » Mon May 01, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 627, Flubbernugget wrote:You seem to agree with me that rb has no reads based on your questioning.

You should put a vote there
What? Also I townread him.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #50) » Mon May 01, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 638, Melanora wrote:
In post 331, Tywin Lannister wrote: What I'm saying is that if theyre town, then this 1v1 isn't bad regardless. It helps us (and everyone else) get reads. If he's scum, then the 1v1 is still good for town.
This makes zero sense. If you are both Town, then you are wasting time, and once you agree the other is Town, 100% probably Night Kill right there.
Also, I love how you try to validate this 1v1 if you are both Town, and then you say that you 100% think he's scum. Either you think he's Town and you stick with that, or you think he's Scum and stick with that. You're basically just trying to lay the groundwork in case you get him mislynched so that you can say that you thought he could be Town.
Are you one of THOSE people that think scum are "mislynched"? Because if not what is the point here.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #51) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 650, Melanora wrote:????

Sorry for not jumping right on the wagon right now??? Is that what the problem is???

I'm not a random fucking sheep, so I'm not going to just vote willy nilly based on where the wagons are going.

I don't just randomly jump around on votes. That's not me. When I vote for someone, I stay with that vote, because it's someone that I 100% believe is scum. Pressure votes are fucking stupid.
What about compromise votes?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #52) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 667, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 660, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 627, Flubbernugget wrote:You seem to agree with me that rb has no reads based on your questioning.

Why are you more concerned with me scum reading choof than anyone else?
Okay, thanks for changing the topic. I am concerned about your choof read because he seems like lynchbait. I'm thinking that either he's town and you are scum pushing the low hanging fruit or he's scum with you and either you're removing baggage or setting up a bus.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #53) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 678, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 667, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 660, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Why are you more concerned with me scum reading choof than anyone else?
Okay, thanks for changing the topic. I am concerned about your choof read because he seems like lynchbait. I'm thinking that either he's town and you are scum pushing the low hanging fruit or he's scum with you and either you're removing baggage or setting up a bus.
Forgot part 2: what makes you think I agree with you on rb?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #54) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 684, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 682, WhyMafia wrote:I like Mel's tone in her posts

Post 650 is the only alarm bell post from her
I don't. At all. She's too afraid to vote anyone, and claims when she does she 100% believes their scum?

No townie should EVER be 100% on anyone else on D1 unless they're a mason, and even then it's not certain their buddy is also town.

No, she's stalling and waiting to see who she can vote with the least push back on herself. She's scum.

VOTE: Mel
You do know it's not normal to have scum masons
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #55) » Mon May 01, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why does everyone sr choof
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #56) » Mon May 01, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Imo if we have a vig they should 100% target choof n1
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #57) » Mon May 01, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 770, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 766, CooLDoG wrote:Like, I understand why people would vote for choof. But the fact that he is a self defeatist asshole (voting for himself) makes me think a wait and see attitude is better... guys like him don't give us any info to go into d2 with, that's my opinion.

Flubber could be scum, content-less posts, sits on them fences and doesn't commit to a read
I'm very committed to rb being scum

You should vote for them

Or at the very least vote for TL
Why do you think both are scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #58) » Mon May 01, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 786, Flubbernugget wrote:I guess I haven't said as much about TL as I thought

But I pretty much agree with Backhand on the slot

They are continuing to just say...things and it really doesn't matter what they are as long as the words spew forth
Yeah no, you're not convincing me about TL with that lame asser. I feel that while his words are inconsistent and messy, ignoring those aspects shows honest play.
As for rb, I feel like he just needs room to flex his scumhunting muscles. I've played with town!rb as town and scum, and he is very good at scumhunting
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #59) » Mon May 01, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 790, Flubbernugget wrote:"If I ignore the majority of his play it looks pretty honest"

Fuck out of here
His words are bad, his concepts are good
Make sense?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #60) » Mon May 01, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 89, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 87, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 80, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I consider that to be irrelevant to this game. Why do you disagree m
In saying your vote on rb followed by accusing Tywin of fluffing seems rather like playing both sides.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #61) » Mon May 01, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I might find other if I reread but Idrc to rn, you're reacting so well to my pushes I prefer to stick with you :wink:
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #62) » Mon May 01, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

To expand on Flubbernugget his play seems very manipulative of other players arguments and issues
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #63) » Mon May 01, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay now I get TFL town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #64) » Mon May 01, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 806, Kasumeat wrote:Can we start policy lynching players who claim self-meta? I think we will only need 18 lynches or so
Hell no
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #65) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm a he fyi
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #66) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

BioChemist replaced out, was replaced by WhyMafia
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #67) » Mon May 01, 2017 10:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I decided to fill in the blanks in my reads list and I have 4 solid town, 1 solid scum, 2 decently town, 1 decently scum, 2 null town, and choof, who gets a category to himself.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #68) » Mon May 01, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 836, Michael Lee wrote:
In post 834, Gamma Emerald wrote:I decided to fill in the blanks in my reads list and I have 4 solid town, 1 solid scum, 2 decently town, 1 decently scum, 2 null town, and choof, who gets a category to himself.
my bad if you already posted but what's the list of people right now?
Solid town: rb, Tywin, Boon, you
Decent town: WhyMafia, Fuzzy
Null town: Melanora, Backhand (choof, plus the stipulation of being vig shot if one exists)
Decent scum: Kasumeat
Solid scum: Flubbernugget
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #69) » Mon May 01, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

FYI you can use the activity overview and click the number of posts a person has to see their ISO
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #70) » Mon May 01, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'll look over fuzzy again, since my read was formed with a bit of bias since I was actively looking for town tells in his posts rather than town and scum tells
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #71) » Mon May 01, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah it's interesting the people he says he can form a read on LATER have a lot of content NOW.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #72) » Mon May 01, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 845, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 835, Michael Lee wrote:I like how this guy is completely ignoring every drama going on and just focuses on the people who are slipping under the radar
i actually feel like mela/kas/tywin are the front of this game now and the boon part has slipped under the radar.

Tywin saying im scum yet going elsewhere is like such a super scum move.
No it isn't
It's 1) avoiding letting a tunnel derail discussion and 2) forming other reads since he feels his read on you is set.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #73) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 929, rb wrote:which band is better?

Living Colour
Faith No More
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Sure as hell not RHCP
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #74) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 945, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 930, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 926, rb wrote:Mith was 16 when they started this place up? that's pretty cool i guess
I know a few high level mods who are 16 too. Idc about that except that it tells me they weren't around long ago. Different meta with different versions of what normal roles. Anyway, that's enough of us derailing the thread I guess.

@Flubber: who are your SRs and why? Who are your TRs and why? If you had to pick one player that you were confident was scum, and knew you could lynch them just by your vote, who would it be and why?

Need reads from you. You've kinda been floundering, but if you flip town, I wanna know who you thought was scum

Ugggghhh....he is so scummy! This makes me absolutely not okay with flubber being lynched.
Why
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #75) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 956, Kasumeat wrote:Has anybody noticed that Michael keeps townreading Tywin despite the fact that he has absolutely no justification for it? ISO him and search for his posts on Tywin, they're all "yeah he's town, just got a good feeling about it." Getting strong scum vibes from Michael now. Nobody in their right mind has Tywin has conftown, so Michael 100% knows Tywin's alignment.
What about my Tywin townread
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #76) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 966, Boonskiies wrote:Flubbernugget (5): Gamma Emerald, WhyMafia, rb, Michael Lee, Tywin Lannister

Although, I do believe our best chance at hitting scum toDay is in these 5. I just looked into everyone here, and I actually don't have the strongest town read on any of them.

I am tone reading Rb as town, also that early wagon on him is what makes me see him as town. Also, I feel like I'm getting pretty familiar with how he plays, and nothing screams scum to me.

Whymafia I always seem to naturally want to town read him for some reason. I'm not exactly sure how to deal with that, and I'm lean town where I am right now. Just am.

Gamma/Michael are the two people who pushed a TvT on tywin and myself, but something's Michael has been saying/doing make complete and total sense as town, and I had him as a strong town read. But then Michael's reasoning for town reading Tywin and then back off of the TvT thing when before he seemed so sure of it is a little suspicious.

Tywin has been lying and going to the opportunistic path constantly. He flat out rewords things to push his own agenda. His "scum hunting" isn't based on facts/analysis and are based on complete theories.
You mention me but give NO THOUGHTS on me. What's up?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #77) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 974, Melanora wrote:
In post 969, Tywin Lannister wrote:Fuzzy is town guys
MFW all of the scummy people are town reading each other.

IS IT REALLY THIS EASY GUYS???
How is Fuzzy scummy?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #78) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 981, Tywin Lannister wrote:I agree to be lynched first if the rest of town agree not to be sidetracked and lynch Boon and Mel right after. Two for 1 is a good deal for town. My flip damns them, along with flubs i think. Anyone wanna see if they'll take that? Since the only player they seem to focus on is me, let's see how far they'll go to lose for their scum team. I know how far I'll go for town.

Who wants to take me up on that offer?
Switch Boon for flubber and maybe.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #79) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1032, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 900, Tywin Lannister wrote:
My worry with flubber is that my SRs also SR him.
This seems too easy, as if I helped derail the rb and choof wagons only to help push a flubber one that is still on town. Idk. I feel better about flubber being scum than I do about rb or choof, but I'm not stupid. I know scum won't be voting their buddies on D1. There's a reason there's always a NL in any game that the wagon is on scum D1. It never gets hammered. Scum would have to be really bad for that to really occur.

Sigh whatever. I don't expect to live long anyway. I'm not scum, so I won't be making excuses for why I won't be NK'd like Boonskies did. That's an obvious scum slip if I ever saw one.
In post 967, Tywin Lannister wrote:
The flubber wagon is all my TRs so I like it. My SRs have stayed off it, so I think it's a good one.
Need to see more from flubber though. Need to read his thoughts.
Hey look another lie
I notice this, but you quoting it show it is NOT a lie. He likes the voters, but not the people scumreading flubber off the wagon.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (isolation #80) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1049, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 981, Tywin Lannister wrote:I agree to be lynched first if the rest of town agree not to be sidetracked and lynch Boon and Mel right after. Two for 1 is a good deal for town. My flip damns them, along with flubs i think. Anyone wanna see if they'll take that? Since the only player they seem to focus on is me, let's see how far they'll go to lose for their scum team. I know how far I'll go for town.

Actually just add flubber
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #81) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1056, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1055, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1032, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 900, Tywin Lannister wrote:
My worry with flubber is that my SRs also SR him.
This seems too easy, as if I helped derail the rb and choof wagons only to help push a flubber one that is still on town. Idk. I feel better about flubber being scum than I do about rb or choof, but I'm not stupid. I know scum won't be voting their buddies on D1. There's a reason there's always a NL in any game that the wagon is on scum D1. It never gets hammered. Scum would have to be really bad for that to really occur.

Sigh whatever. I don't expect to live long anyway. I'm not scum, so I won't be making excuses for why I won't be NK'd like Boonskies did. That's an obvious scum slip if I ever saw one.
In post 967, Tywin Lannister wrote:
The flubber wagon is all my TRs so I like it. My SRs have stayed off it, so I think it's a good one.
Need to see more from flubber though. Need to read his thoughts.
Hey look another lie
I notice this, but you quoting it show it is NOT a lie. He likes the voters, but not the people scumreading flubber off the wagon.
Again, you skipped my post, where I quoted the exact same thing that Flubber did. I'm the only one off the wagon the said I was willing to vote flubber at the time. That is why it is a lie. Go a little deeper, and you'll see.
I saw it and it's nothing significant.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #82) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1051, Boonskiies wrote:@Gamma - I don't understand why you look to take up Tywin on his stuff, yet decide to ignore all the cases against why he is scum for doing stuff like that. You've been doing that the entire game.
Explain? The wording is hard to understand
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (isolation #83) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1062, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1057, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1049, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Actually just add flubber
Gamma is literally actively avoiding EVERY post I make. This is proving it. I posted more so he switched to add instead of switch. Holy fuck.
No I'm not give some fucking time.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (isolation #84) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1067, Boonskiies wrote:You ignore any kind of case I brought forward onto Tywin, didn't even acknowledge most of them, instantly pushed it as TvT without acknowledging that. Now, other people even, multiple, at least 4, are pushing Tywin as scummy, and you still refuse to acknowledge any of the things being pushed forward.
I've already stated that while he does seem inconsistent, he has clear thoughts.
Have you read the game I linked?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (isolation #85) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

First off, you won't give me room to explain myself. You keep rushing me.
Secondly, the attempts to scumread people based simply on what their reads are (you and TL both Town, the flubber wagon) speaks of not trying to scumhunt and just throwing accusations.
Third, around the time Flubber reached L-2, the Tywin wagon gathered traction again. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (isolation #86) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1074, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1070, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1067, Boonskiies wrote:You ignore any kind of case I brought forward onto Tywin, didn't even acknowledge most of them, instantly pushed it as TvT without acknowledging that. Now, other people even, multiple, at least 4, are pushing Tywin as scummy, and you still refuse to acknowledge any of the things being pushed forward.
I've already stated that while he does seem inconsistent, he has clear thoughts.
Have you read the game I linked?
Clearly inconsistent thoughts should just equate to blatant scum
No
Read the game I linked
Tywin was town and played very similar to here
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #87) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Your fault for not having priorities
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #88) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1088, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1081, Gamma Emerald wrote:First off, you won't give me room to explain myself. You keep rushing me.
Secondly, the attempts to scumread people based simply on what their reads are (you and TL both Town, the flubber wagon) speaks of not trying to scumhunt and just throwing accusations.
Third, around the time Flubber reached L-2, the Tywin wagon gathered traction again. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!
what do you mean I'm rushing you? I'm not even asking you really to make the case. Just do it.

What do you mean the Tywin wagon gathered traction? It's been at 2 the entire time. It went down, and still is lower than it ever has been since rb went off.
Let me rephrase: people are pushing Tywin again when the push had cooled off before.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #89) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

LOL Tywin is officially Flubber's counterwagon
You made me correct on my initial statement retroactively! Fun
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #90) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1103, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1101, Gamma Emerald wrote:LOL Tywin is officially Flubber's counterwagon
YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU FUCKING LIED BUDDY HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL
I didn't lie I got my point across wrong
But even then you made me not-a-liar so thanks
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #91) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hm
Flubber/Boon/Backhand scumteam?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #92) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1107, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1104, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1103, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1101, Gamma Emerald wrote:LOL Tywin is officially Flubber's counterwagon
YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU FUCKING LIED BUDDY HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL
I didn't lie I got my point across wrong
But even then you made me not-a-liar so thanks
There was no counterwagon

You didn't predict a counterwagon

You said nothing that said you suggested one was imminent

YOU.

FUCKING.

LIED.
I initially said the wagon was "gaining traction". You read it as "gaining votes" when I meant "getting going again after a drop in push level".
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #93) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

As for why I suspected Kasu since I have time to comment
I don't like the fact he proposed S v S on TL v Boon. Later he says " it could be T v T or Tywin is the scum"
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #94) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1113, rb wrote:VOTE: tywin

This slot needs to go
No
Get back on Flubber
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #95) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You seriously think they are both scum together rb?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (isolation #96) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1123, Flubbernugget wrote:
Gamma Emerald wrote:You seriously think they are both scum together rb?
He doesn't

He's still scum so his reads don't have to make sense
Why is rb scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #97) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I believe it's around the time Michael posted a lot
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #98) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1130, rb wrote:
In post 1121, Gamma Emerald wrote:You seriously think they are both scum together rb?
I thjnk we should kill both
What happens when one flips scum?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #99) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1136, rb wrote:
In post 1134, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1130, rb wrote:
In post 1121, Gamma Emerald wrote:You seriously think they are both scum together rb?
I thjnk we should kill both
What happens when one flips scum?
We lynch the rest of the scum
I mean to your read on the other
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #100) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Flubbernugget: GE, WhyMafia, Micheal, TL, rb, CooLDoG
That's L-1
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (isolation #101) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also kudos to CooLDoG for catching the weaker associative push
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #102) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1159, Flubbernugget wrote:Town makes pre-flipped associatives these days

You know this
Yet the weaker one was pushed
I can point to a past example of scum doing this if needed
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (isolation #103) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yo flubs
You're at l-1
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (isolation #104) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

L-1 means claim goddammit
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (isolation #105) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If you try to post after day end it just won't happen, modkill isn't an issue
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #106) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1233, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1227, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1221, choof wrote:did anyone claim intent to hammer
Idk what that means, but nobody should hammer atm

nobody should hammer flubber in general, and is just going to cause me to be locked on tywin 100% tomorrow. today i at least went other places and analyzed everywhere. tomorrow, I get my lynch.
If flubber flips scum we lynch you
Sounds good?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (isolation #107) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1248, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1234, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1226, Boonskiies wrote:I just want to note the hypocrisy in cooldog's posting for scum reading me when now he's doing the same thing. Yeah, flubber's gonna flip town.
Sorry if this is stupid, but can you sum up your case on Flubber and Cooldog?
What mine isn't good enough??

:( :( :(
Dude scumreads you of course it's not good because it's you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (isolation #108) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1249, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1242, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1230, CooLDoG wrote:yeah, but
you have previously reduced it to such.
If you say bad play is never grounds to lynch, then you have to bite the bullet that all bad play isn't worth a lynch. The reason lal is no longer a thing is because for starters people don't have balls anymore, and secondly because town tell "lies" all the time. Thus, town "play bad" when they lie. You already said that this is not worthy of a lynch, thus your Twly vote is pointless. You can back up and say that bad play is worth a lynch and then we would agree.
Yes, you're taking one thing I said and warping it into "flubber only thinks in absolutes"

Only scum play games of absolutes
Sith*
LOL
I know I guy on another site with the username Sith who had a string of scum/indie games
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #109) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1267, choof wrote:
In post 106, rb wrote:Which player is better as scum - flubber or tywin?

We should lynch the best one.
is this why we're lyncing flubber or tywin today lmfao please tell me that's not it
It gets bigger
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #110) » Tue May 02, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1305, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1102, Flubbernugget wrote:I'M GONNA DO IT

VOTE: Tywin Lannister

SCUM READ ME AGAIN BITCH

AND FUCK YOU TOO GAMMA
The mod contacted me about this post with a warning against personal attacks.

He is right, and I apologize to both TL and Gamma for doing such.
I didn't take it personally, I just figured I ninja' you
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (isolation #111) » Tue May 02, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1310, choof wrote:because there's no point in me reading the thread given that I claimed and will be night killed
boonskiies I trust to be town moreso out of the other players with buttloads of posts
No
Read the thread, it will be obvious who the scum are
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (isolation #112) » Tue May 02, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

rb get back on flubber now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #113) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

gfdi
Shit town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #114) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1338, Boonskiies wrote:We may be split, but this is a pretty solid game by town, I feel. The fact that it's so split means we've likely hit scum toDay.
Alright. If we lynch Tywin and he flips town I'll take this as a promise you will vote Flubber tomorrow.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #115) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm against it, I'm just saying if you do lynch him and he flips Town you have to vote flubber
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (isolation #116) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Read on Flubber TFL?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (isolation #117) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1347, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1344, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1335, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1333, WhyMafia wrote:I don't wanna be a doosh and vote TL until he comes on one last time

In the small chance you're town Ty, please post who your biggest scum reads are and who should be our priority to lynch tomorrow

he stated earlier that it's Myself and Melo.
Yes but who more
I want his strongest scum read

While we're at it, @TL, who's your strongest town read that you would bet everything on?

He stated that it's me.
Run that by me again
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (isolation #118) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You read that wrong then
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #119) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1363, Kasumeat wrote:
In post 1039, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 956, Kasumeat wrote:Has anybody noticed that Michael keeps townreading Tywin despite the fact that he has absolutely no justification for it? ISO him and search for his posts on Tywin, they're all "yeah he's town, just got a good feeling about it." Getting strong scum vibes from Michael now. Nobody in their right mind has Tywin has conftown, so Michael 100% knows Tywin's alignment.
What about my Tywin townread
I think it's bad and you're scum. Nearly everyone in this game thinks Tywin is scum and you're ignoring his blatant lies and manipulation.
In not ignoring it. I've seen it and while it looks bad my analysis along with past experience point to him being Town.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (isolation #120) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

13. -Grey-, Town Weak Vanilla Cop
8. Garmr, Town Non-Consecutive Watcher
2. PantherPunt, Town Motion Detector
1. mlmooney89, Town Odd-Night Role Cop
This was copy/pasted from a past mini Normal. 4 investigative PRs.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (isolation #121) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1383, Kasumeat wrote:
In post 647, Tywin Lannister wrote:All these players calling me bad town or scum don't seem to be making any case at all on anyone. Interesting. I'll wait for this great case you all have on D1. Make sure you do it though. Don't call everyone else bad while doing absolutely nothing.

Mel is probably scum. I don't get that vibe from kasumat though. I'd still vote flubber and sheep WhyMafia since he's my strongest TR and everyone keeps calling Boon town.

Oh and rb is still the easy lynchbait that everyone keeps saying they'd vote. Same with choof. Scum aren't even trying here. Watch them flip town and you all still call others bad. Smh
Also wtf is this bullshit "I'm a cop!!"

"No wait, I'm a loud role cop!!"
Yeah, I had a game I modded where the odd night cop claimed full cop at l-1
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (isolation #122) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1402, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 1397, Michael Lee wrote:
In post 1395, Kasumeat wrote:
In post 1387, Michael Lee wrote:like im pretty sure ive given reasons as to why I have tywin but my main argument is read his posts

tell me you read it and still think he's scum lol
Why are you ignoring my request for your thoughts on his post 690 when I've posted about it literally 4 times now
because I havent read the last 15 or so pages and Ive been scumreading you all along so I dont feel like cooperating
if this is true and u hammer somone I am going to vote you tomorrow unconditionally.
No, don't.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (isolation #123) » Tue May 02, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Can we swing this back onto Flubber please?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (isolation #124) » Tue May 02, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That role would have been very useful if you weren't forced to claim today.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #125) » Tue May 02, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1422, CooLDoG wrote:@gama:
you have not made a big push on anyone this game, so I don't care. Also, if you want to start a wagon on me, okay, try to do it, I'm fine with it.

You are misunderstanding my point, your post has little reasons other than that, it lacks nuance and thus it gives me fishy vibes, no more than that, jesus, why do you care so much about what I think of you to make such an aggresive post?
What?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (isolation #126) » Tue May 02, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1425, Kasumeat wrote:
In post 1416, Tywin Lannister wrote:Kasu really wants the no cc cop gone.

Since HE doesn't want to think about what that means due to probably being scum (otherwise how did he graduate newbie games?), let me explain my role a bit to the rest of you.

I am a LOUD role cop. Whoever I investigate at night gets told I investigated them.

Pretty great right? Except you'll never know now. Would have been an easy way to clear multiple players, or at least find 1 scum.

But we got players like kasumat who see no CC and don't even question what they're saying or doing. Either he's the most obvious scum in the world, or I really question how people are so ignorant about how this game is played and won as town. Claims are there for a reason. So are CCs.

So kasumat is obvious scum I think. There's no getting around it. If not, ill enjoy watching him get lynched after my flip regardless. Town don't see cop claims without a cc on D1, hammer them anyways, and not make scum NK them. It just doesn't happen. It's terrible play. Talk about suboptimal play...

Kasumat, remember when you whined about suboptimal play? Nice bluff bud. You obv didn't know what that even meant, did you? Lol
THIS BULLSHIT IS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO FIRST CLAIMED COP, THEN CHANGED HIS CLAIM TO A DIFFERENT MORE POWERFUL CLAIM TWO MINUTES LATER
He likely had to look at his role PM to claim his full role.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #127) » Tue May 02, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1428, Kasumeat wrote:Literally everyone in this game: Ask yourself, if you were scum bad enough to get lynched on day 1, what would you do to try to wiggle out of it for one more night?
I'd fucking swallow my pride and set up my buddies in a better position. I've been lynched D1 and had my scumteam go on to not get lynched further through shitty associations/lack of WIM by Town.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (isolation #128) » Tue May 02, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I can work with that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (isolation #129) » Tue May 02, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Mafia Roleblocker is actually very powerful at times.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #130) » Tue May 02, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I would still suspect Boon if Kasu flips scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (isolation #131) » Tue May 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Kasumeat
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (isolation #132) » Tue May 02, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1388, Gamma Emerald wrote:13. -Grey-, Town Weak Vanilla Cop
In post 1392, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1383, Kasumeat wrote:
In post 647, Tywin Lannister wrote:All these players calling me bad town or scum don't seem to be making any case at all on anyone. Interesting. I'll wait for this great case you all have on D1. Make sure you do it though. Don't call everyone else bad while doing absolutely nothing.

Mel is probably scum. I don't get that vibe from kasumat though. I'd still vote flubber and sheep WhyMafia since he's my strongest TR and everyone keeps calling Boon town.

Oh and rb is still the easy lynchbait that everyone keeps saying they'd vote. Same with choof. Scum aren't even trying here. Watch them flip town and you all still call others bad. Smh
Also wtf is this bullshit "I'm a cop!!"

"No wait, I'm a loud role cop!!"
Yeah, I had a game I modded where the odd night cop claimed full cop at l-1
In post 1427, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1425, Kasumeat wrote:
In post 1416, Tywin Lannister wrote:Kasu really wants the no cc cop gone.

Since HE doesn't want to think about what that means due to probably being scum (otherwise how did he graduate newbie games?), let me explain my role a bit to the rest of you.

I am a LOUD role cop. Whoever I investigate at night gets told I investigated them.

Pretty great right? Except you'll never know now. Would have been an easy way to clear multiple players, or at least find 1 scum.

But we got players like kasumat who see no CC and don't even question what they're saying or doing. Either he's the most obvious scum in the world, or I really question how people are so ignorant about how this game is played and won as town. Claims are there for a reason. So are CCs.

So kasumat is obvious scum I think. There's no getting around it. If not, ill enjoy watching him get lynched after my flip regardless. Town don't see cop claims without a cc on D1, hammer them anyways, and not make scum NK them. It just doesn't happen. It's terrible play. Talk about suboptimal play...

Kasumat, remember when you whined about suboptimal play? Nice bluff bud. You obv didn't know what that even meant, did you? Lol
THIS BULLSHIT IS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO FIRST CLAIMED COP, THEN CHANGED HIS CLAIM TO A DIFFERENT MORE POWERFUL CLAIM TWO MINUTES LATER
He likely had to look at his role PM to claim his full role.
Read these Boon.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (isolation #133) » Tue May 02, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Tywin what convinces you scum has a roleblocker?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #134) » Tue May 02, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1467, Boonskiies wrote:So? That point about the cop claiming odd night cop is completely different than claiming loud role cop. That isn't the same role. Cop and role cop are two separate entities. That's crap. He didn't change his claim until I stated that there was a weak JK in the game.

Also, he stated that he'll find out soon enough on our alignments, but a role cop doesn't figure out anything about alignments. He fucked up. That is caught out scum who messed up on the fake claim.
1) you reversed the roles
2) I said that since it was similar to this instance where Tywin essentially yelled "IM A COP". He was trying to slam the brakes on the wagon on him.
3)Loud role cop can find alignment too, if scum try to discredit him
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #135) » Tue May 02, 2017 8:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1468, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1466, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tywin what convinces you scum has a roleblocker?
It's how he gets out of giving a result tomorrow. Role cop finds out the roles of people, not alignments, which he is stating he'd be able to find out about me. Gamma, please see how he legit just slipped up. Role cop does not figure out alignment yet he acted like he would get an alignment from his target. That is straight up caught.
Let HIM answer!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (isolation #136) » Tue May 02, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1474, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1472, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1466, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tywin what convinces you scum has a roleblocker?
It's how he gets out of giving a result tomorrow. Role cop finds out the roles of people, not alignments, which he is stating he'd be able to find out about me. Gamma, please see how he legit just slipped up. Role cop does not figure out alignment yet he acted like he would get an alignment from his target. That is straight up caught.
Let HIM answer!

Why the hell would I let scum answer that so he can reword and lie his way out more? That's horrible logic on your part.
I expect him to be Town. Instead you hop on and discredit him before he can respond.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (isolation #137) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1477, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1476, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Let HIM answer!

Why the hell would I let scum answer that so he can reword and lie his way out more? That's horrible logic on your part.
I expect him to be Town. Instead you hop on and discredit him before he can respond.

I'm not discrediting him; I'm giving the reason that he is scum!!!! I FUCKING KNOW HE IS SCUM!!!! WHY THE FUCK WOULD IT MATTER FOR ME FOR HIM TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING?!!?!?
Because I'm trying to understand his logic. I've learned that Mafia roleblocker is extremely powerful, so I'm curious about why he expects one.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #138) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1480, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1455, rb wrote:
In post 1423, Kasumeat wrote:VOTE: Tywin
um

there is nothing wrong with this. This is where his vote should be. Tywin is 100% CONFIRMED SCUM.
He's not confirmed scum. You may think he has a high chance of being scum but that is NOT confirmed.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (isolation #139) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1484, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1482, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Let HIM answer!

I'm not discrediting him; I'm giving the reason that he is scum!!!! I FUCKING KNOW HE IS SCUM!!!! WHY THE FUCK WOULD IT MATTER FOR ME FOR HIM TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING?!!?!?
Because I'm trying to understand his logic. I've learned that Mafia roleblocker is extremely powerful, so I'm curious about why he expects one.
I really don't actually think it's "extremely" powerful. It just nullifies.

His logic is false and scum orientated. You aren't going to understand his logic from a town perspective. It is fake. Completely fake, fabricated, and he messed up with the claiming.
I've seen the instances where it was used and Town was very powerful in those instances.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (isolation #140) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1497, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1493, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1484, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1482, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Let HIM answer!

I really don't actually think it's "extremely" powerful. It just nullifies.

His logic is false and scum orientated. You aren't going to understand his logic from a town perspective. It is fake. Completely fake, fabricated, and he messed up with the claiming.
I've seen the instances where it was used and Town was very powerful in those instances.
;

exactly another reason to fake claim it then. I've already stated why Tywin is scum. His claim is not real.
What?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #141) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1507, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1505, Michael Lee wrote:
In post 1500, Kasumeat wrote:
In post 1495, Michael Lee wrote:Interesting
Michael, which claim do you think I should believe, the Cop Claim or the Loud Role Cop Claim?
A cop is a cop, someone who checks people at night and receives information. There are many variations of cops: alignment cop, role cop, for example. Claiming which one was not relevant for the situation (Him obviously not d1 claiming -> a wagon forming on him quickly -> him being at L-1 and needing a claim ASAP to stop it). In fact, it's a townread, because I expect scum to have their fakeclaims ready and to not mess them up like that. What reason did he have to change his claim again? Why is it a scummy thing to do? The fact he's not counterclaimed confirms him. Why do you want to lynch a cop without leaving him alive and putting scum for the task? If he's scum, we'll catch him at LYLO/MYLO when we have more information (and he's likely dead if he's town, or in some way confirmed either way or another). Killing him now and having him flip town will be extemely terrible. It is the worst possible outcome of all outcomes.
role cop isn't a variation of cop. It's an entirely different role.
LOL
You have a messed up set of concepts for roles. Both are investigative.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (isolation #142) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1509, Boonskiies wrote:
Michael, which claim do you think I should believe, the Cop Claim or the Loud Role Cop Claim?
A cop is a cop, someone who checks people at night and receives information. There are many variations of cops: alignment cop, role cop, for example. Claiming which one was not relevant for the situation (Him obviously not d1 claiming -> a wagon forming on him quickly -> him being at L-1 and needing a claim ASAP to stop it). In fact, it's a townread, because I expect scum to have their fakeclaims ready and to not mess them up like that. What reason did he have to change his claim again? Why is it a scummy thing to do? The fact he's not counterclaimed confirms him. Why do you want to lynch a cop without leaving him alive and putting scum for the task? If he's scum, we'll catch him at LYLO/MYLO when we have more information (and he's likely dead if he's town, or in some way confirmed either way or another). Killing him now and having him flip town will be extemely terrible. It is the worst possible outcome of all outcomes.

Scum don't have fake claims ready when they don't think theyre going to be lynched. And he had his claim ready. It was COP. THE ONLY REASON HE SWITCHED IT BECAUSE HE WASNT AWARE OF WEAK JAILKEEPER..
His wagonwas gradually building, as you said. He had time to prepare
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (isolation #143) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1508, Kasumeat wrote:
In post 1505, Michael Lee wrote:In fact, it's a townread, because I expect scum to have their fakeclaims ready and to not mess them up like that. What reason did he have to change his claim again? Why is it a scummy thing to do? The fact he's not counterclaimed confirms him.
I'm gonna put this up and frame it. The literal scummiest post in the history of the mafiascum forums, and I incited it. Literally LOLing so hard IRL right now
How did people react then?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #144) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1518, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1516, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1509, Boonskiies wrote:

Scum don't have fake claims ready when they don't think theyre going to be lynched. And he had his claim ready. It was COP. THE ONLY REASON HE SWITCHED IT BECAUSE HE WASNT AWARE OF WEAK JAILKEEPER..
His wagonwas gradually building, as you said. He had time to prepare
Glad you finally agree he's scum.

He fucked up with the weak JK claim because barely anyone saw that.
Okay you can go f*** yourself. I did not say that. I said since he had time to prepare, he would have had time to make a fakeclaim if he was scum.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (isolation #145) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1517, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1513, Gamma Emerald wrote:
LOL

so? There's plenty of investigative roles. I'm not talking about that. Investigative role doesn't mean just Cop. There's watcher, tracker, gunsmith, motion detecter, follower, voyeur. Role cop...we were talking about variations of cops, not investigative roles. You are wrong. Don't try and talk to me about that kind of crap; I make setup designs for mafia more than I actually play it. I know my roles.
Okay. How are Cop and role cop so different? I can connect their ideas with one in-between role.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (isolation #146) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1521, Michael Lee wrote:
In post 1504, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1501, Michael Lee wrote:Boonskiies either you claim or you don't, you're being vague and scummy now
even if I was an investigate role I would never fucking claim Day 1 not under a lynch.

I have stated though, that we have a WEAK JAILKEEPER (a pretty damn strong role. THIS CONFIRMS PEOPLE AS TOWN AND PROTECTS THEM FROM A NIGHT KILL GUYS), any other Investigative roles out there ;), plus his crap of a claim that he had to switch out, then defined it differently when he talked about finding alignments with it. ROLE COP DOESNT SHOW ALIGNMENTS EVER. IT'S A "ROLE" COP.
You see someone is cop, what is your first though? Scum role cop exist, but since this guy is role cop himself this won't be relevant. Every cop, bulletproof check will be town. Every strongman, ninja role will be scum. Contradictions can be found and scum can be found fakeclaiming. Say we have a 1v1 over 2 people who both claim doc:have rolecop check to see who's lying. You're ignoring a million possibilities as to find scum with role cop and you're acting like it's a shitty role, which it is not, it essentially means that every town can confirm themselves by claiming, scum can never counterclaim, and if they do they get punished by the role cop. Now tell me again that role cop doesn't show alignments ever, rofl.

Really your reads are so off that I scumread you for it. I know you're wrong on me, I know for almost certain that you're wrong on Tywin + Gamma, and you neglect my obvious scumreads (Kasumeat, Flubber).

Wouldn't be surprised at Boonskiies - Kasumeat - Flubber at all at this point. Boonskiies may be playing the "too emotional invested to be scum" card here because he knows people townread him for it, but last game I played his reads weren't this off, and I fail to believe he actually thinks this now.

Kasumeat and Boonskiies teaming up shamelessly is something I can definitely see as meta-ing people in doing something so obvious that people won't ever expect it. Either that or just desperate to get a mislynch through.

Not certain on Boonskiies though, he's a "could be scum" at most. Like there's a chance he's town who's tunneling and bases his entire worldview on a wrong tunnel ( "Tywin being scum and everyone who disagrees is scum" )
Scum BP exists
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #147) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1388, Gamma Emerald wrote:13. -Grey-, Town Weak Vanilla Cop
Back to this. Weak role and Role Cop. They can coexist
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (isolation #148) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1531, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1525, Gamma Emerald wrote:
LOL

so? There's plenty of investigative roles. I'm not talking about that. Investigative role doesn't mean just Cop. There's watcher, tracker, gunsmith, motion detecter, follower, voyeur. Role cop...we were talking about variations of cops, not investigative roles. You are wrong. Don't try and talk to me about that kind of crap; I make setup designs for mafia more than I actually play it. I know my roles.
Okay. How are Cop and role cop so different? I can connect their ideas with one in-between role.

THEY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ROLES!!!

A cop targets someone and finds out if they are Mafia or Town aligned. A Role Cop targets someone and finds out their role!! Like Watcher., Gunsmith, Vigilante. They could be Mafia or Town. They have entirely different functions. Role cop doesn't find scum, it identifies power roles, which is strong for both Mafia aligned and Town aligned.
Role cop checks a claimed doctor. They get vanilla. Scum found.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (isolation #149) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1543, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1538, rb wrote:weak JK isn't a counter-claim to role-cop

But it is to Cop, which is what he claimed first and didn't change it until after I stated Weak JK was in the game.
And that's why my points on his claiming cop first are there.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (isolation #150) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Rb is understanding me perfectly but you are not Boon
That suggests you twisting my words, which I already have confirmation of personally.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #151) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1546, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1541, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1531, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1525, Gamma Emerald wrote:
LOL

THEY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ROLES!!!

A cop targets someone and finds out if they are Mafia or Town aligned. A Role Cop targets someone and finds out their role!! Like Watcher., Gunsmith, Vigilante. They could be Mafia or Town. They have entirely different functions. Role cop doesn't find scum, it identifies power roles, which is strong for both Mafia aligned and Town aligned.
Role cop checks a claimed doctor. They get vanilla. Scum found.

there are mafia doctors smart one. They don't get vanilla. They get "Doctor". He isn't a vanilla cop. HE IS A ROLE COP. THEY DON'T TELL HIM VANILLA.

Also Mafia Goon's get the result "Vanilla" as well, so now what do you have to say?
Seriously, just because I joined later then you doesn't make me a dumbass. I know Role functions except for obscure roles/role names.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #152) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1554, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1549, Gamma Emerald wrote:

But it is to Cop, which is what he claimed first and didn't change it until after I stated Weak JK was in the game.

And my points countering that are there as well.

You are just flat out not willing to discuss differently, so just stop commenting to me.
Well you misinterpreted my point.
Tywin had time to prepare a fakeclaim, so why did he claim Cop before role cop?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #153) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1566, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1561, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1554, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1549, Gamma Emerald wrote:

And my points countering that are there as well.

You are just flat out not willing to discuss differently, so just stop commenting to me.
Well you misinterpreted my point.
Tywin had time to prepare a fakeclaim, so why did he claim Cop before role cop?

are....you.....FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!?!?!?! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!?!!?!?!? THIS WAS MY ENTIRE FUCKING POINT AND MY ENTIRE FUCKING CASE FOR WHY HE'S FUCKING LYING SO YOU PROVED THAT YOU DIDNT FUCKING READ!!!!!!!!
Uggghhh
Need to reread a bit to check who said somethinh
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (isolation #154) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1585, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1583, Michael Lee wrote:
In post 1577, Boonskiies wrote:I am pushing what I think is scum and protecting what I think is town. I am doing what every GOD DAMN TOWN SHOULD BE DOING.
I townlynched an un cc'd confirmed town cop as town once based on a "sick read". Believe me, it wasn't pretty and it didn't turn out well, it was in fact my stupidest play ever and I had ways to check the cop other than lynching.

it's not even a fucking cop. It's a role cop claim. THEY ARE COMPLETE 2 DIFFERENT ROLES. and he has already confirmed he's going to "magically" get roleblocked tomorrow. I'm not fucking around with this.
If he was going that route he wouldn't have discussed the possibility of getting a result. I have a general idea of what this setup will look like.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (isolation #155) » Tue May 02, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ok why did just suggest a bus
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #156) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That was very opportunistic Boon
VOTE: Boonskiies
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (isolation #157) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1617, Boonskiies wrote:Gamma, Michael, and Rb have literally fucking been to 4 wagons, and rb's the only one to switch onto Tywin. They flat out refuse to fucking acknowledge any god damn thing made against Tywin, they have flawed fucking logic, and both post the scummiest most anti-town damn things, and don't have actual fucking cases on anything they fucking do. I have literally made so much FUCKING analysis, and then fucking Gamma asks why something is what it is, and I had literally fucking spent the past 5 pages explaining the exact thing. HE doesn't even read.
I've acknowledged the case. Just because I don't agree doesn't mean I don't realize it's there.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (isolation #158) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

6 days, 14 hours, 39 minutes
That not late D1
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (isolation #159) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What the hell
My phone won't let me quote posts anymore apparently
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (isolation #160) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1635, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1633, Gamma Emerald wrote:6 days, 14 hours, 39 minutes
That not late D1

It's fucking 66 pages. It is fucking late day one. It doesn't matter how long we have in fucking real time. Some games have 18 fucking pages by this many day phases. We have had more posts in ths game than some games have in the entirety of the game. This is fucking late day one. It's going to become EXTREMELY late day 1.
Okay this is fucking idiotic. What will you call this when there's 100 more pages?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (isolation #161) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1637, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1636, Gamma Emerald wrote:What the hell
im not going to read anything else you guys say anymore. You guys don't read mine or give actual reasons for any of your scum reads, so I'm not even going to bother discussing anything.
Keep shouting obvious lies. You might end up convincing yourself.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (isolation #162) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I've played several long day 1s.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (isolation #163) » Tue May 02, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I've done the things you've said I haven't done. I seriously can't go on arguing because I'm about to say something offensive.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #164) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I played a blitz game with about 75 pages D1. I don't know the blitz deadline to standard deadline exchange rates but I'd guess it's significantly more than 100.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (isolation #165) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also I love you going "It's just my opinion" when I was saying "I've responded to your points so stop lying".
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (isolation #166) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1653, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1652, Gamma Emerald wrote:I played a blitz game with about 75 pages D1. I don't know the blitz deadline to standard deadline exchange rates but I'd guess it's significantly more than 100.
Day 1s on this site have like 18-30 pages normally. Most games end at like 55-80 pages in the entirety. Look at some of the other Mini's on site. Hell, I finished a large theme not too long ago, 5 days, in under 100 pages. Let's stop arguing about this.
Not for me. My Day 1s frequently end up around 60 or so in minis.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (isolation #167) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm only going to link the ones I have since going to all of them would be obnoxious
I think I've been in about 15-20
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #168) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (isolation #169) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1656, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1654, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also I love you going "It's just my opinion" when I was saying "I've responded to your points so stop lying".
My opinion on fuckig what? I stated my fucking CASE ON WHY I THINK TYWINS SCUM REVOLVING AROUND THE CLAIM AND THEN YOU FUCKING ASK EXACTLY THAT. ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT FUCKING DENSE? Quote where I'm lying then.
One second.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #170) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1617, Boonskiies wrote:Gamma, Michael, and Rb have literally fucking been to 4 wagons, and rb's the only one to switch onto Tywin. They flat out refuse to fucking acknowledge any god damn thing made against Tywin, they have flawed fucking logic, and both post the scummiest most anti-town damn things, and don't have actual fucking cases on anything they fucking do. I have literally made so much FUCKING analysis, and then fucking Gamma asks why something is what it is, and I had literally fucking spent the past 5 pages explaining the exact thing. HE doesn't even read.
In post 1637, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1636, Gamma Emerald wrote:What the hell
im not going to read anything else you guys say anymore. You guys don't read mine or give actual reasons for any of your scum reads, so I'm not even going to bother discussing anything.
Post one: states I'm not acknowledging the case on Tywin.
Yes I have, you just don't care for my response so you say I haven't responded to blow my points off.
Post 2: states I have no case.
The case has existed for a while: the connection between you and flubber
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #171) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Good fucking night
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #172) » Tue May 02, 2017 11:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It's mostly just the two camps going fucking insane over each other's inability to be brioken down.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #173) » Wed May 03, 2017 12:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1673, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1467, Boonskiies wrote:So? That point about the cop claiming odd night cop is completely different than claiming loud role cop. That isn't the same role. Cop and role cop are two separate entities. That's crap. He didn't change his claim until I stated that there was a weak JK in the game.

Also, he stated that he'll find out soon enough on our alignments, but a role cop doesn't figure out anything about alignments. He fucked up. That is caught out scum who messed up on the fake claim.
Wait what he changed his claim
Fml now I have to re-read
No he didn't
He just expanded the details
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (isolation #174) » Wed May 03, 2017 1:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1684, Flubbernugget wrote:I don't think investigatives are supposed to make it to mylo / lylo

Also how is he even getting there when by you're own admission he should be getting might killed?
What kind of fucked up theory is this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (isolation #175) » Wed May 03, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1711, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1525, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay. How are Cop and role cop so different? I can connect their ideas with one in-between role.
Get lynched
DO IT
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (isolation #176) » Wed May 03, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1728, Tywin Lannister wrote:
Because they have to have a counter to any investigative role. Otherwise the games unbalanced, especially if town have a doc. In that scenario, the best move is for cop to claim, doc to be on him perpetually, and the cop clears people one by one without scum having any ability to counter.

They might not, but what else would balance it? Strong man? Anything else? Unless you think I'm the only town PR, scum have to have counters.
Okay I see this logic. But we have a JK. Cop-JK is actually an archetype of Mini Normal. I've talked with mhsmith about this and he knows A LOT. With JK, a counter to the investigative is less necessary since protection equals roleblocking.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (isolation #177) » Wed May 03, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1731, Boonskiies wrote:
Because they have to have a counter to any investigative role. Otherwise the games unbalanced, especially if town have a doc. In that scenario, the best move is for cop to claim, doc to be on him perpetually, and the cop clears people one by one without scum having any ability to counter.

They might not, but what else would balance it? Strong man? Anything else? Unless you think I'm the only town PR, scum have to have counters.

We have a weak jailkeeper. Having a Roleblocker in this game would be weird. What would happen if they target each other? What takes precedent? Jk/RB in the same game is just weird.
Go look at Matrix6.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (isolation #178) » Wed May 03, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1750, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1745, Backhand wrote:Oh I see now. I'm saying from tywin's perspective with a fake claim, he has to hope he doesn't get targeted by choof, because if he is choof will die.

okay, this actually is a slip that incriminated both of them...
How, because it really isn't.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (isolation #179) » Wed May 03, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1827, Flubbernugget wrote:There are no weak roles in matrix 6

If you're going to discredit, please actually try
Weak wasn't part of the discuss so back off.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (isolation #180) » Wed May 03, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1751, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1745, Backhand wrote:Oh I see now. I'm saying from tywin's perspective with a fake claim, he has to hope he doesn't get targeted by choof, because if he is choof will die.

@Backhand - this post kind of implies that you know that if Choof targets Tywin, that Choof will die. Response? I think it's best if you just vote Tywin now...haha.
It's what I thought. You scumclaimed by pushing this.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (isolation #181) » Wed May 03, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1769, Boonskiies wrote:@Mela - He's a role cop pushing himself as a cop. I think that's hilarious as well.

Also, there's no way in hell a Roleblocker in this game with a Weak Jailkeeper already here. JK/Rb...what do you do in the situation they target each other? It's not fair to either side no matter what happens.
Here's what happens
Weak JK dies
Both are blocked, so the JK can't protect (irrelevant) and the mafia rb can't kill.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (isolation #182) » Wed May 03, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1791, Boonskiies wrote:Earlier Tywin was saying that it's okay if he got lynched toDay, because he'd flip town and then Melo and I would be lynched the following days. Now he's actively going against that. Contradiction in play right there.
You are scraping the bottom of the barrel for contradictions now.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (isolation #183) » Wed May 03, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1838, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1825, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1731, Boonskiies wrote:

We have a weak jailkeeper. Having a Roleblocker in this game would be weird. What would happen if they target each other? What takes precedent? Jk/RB in the same game is just weird.
Go look at Matrix6.
matrix6 is a semi open setup, and JK/RB together with only a BP doesn't affect anything. In a closed setup, it doesn't work that way. Say a Roleblocker and a JK targeted each other. A vigilante shoots said Roleblocker. The Jailkeeper targeted the roleblocker and protects it from dying from the vigilante. But wait!!! The Roleblocker targeted the JK, so that didn't go through, so the roleblocker DOES in fact die. It goes back and forth in a circle. You can't do this in a closed setup.
They've already done all this discussion, likely before even you joined the site. Roleblocker effects cross targeting results in any powers lower in the NAR getting blocked.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #184) » Wed May 03, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1840, Kasumeat wrote:
In post 1837, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1791, Boonskiies wrote:Earlier Tywin was saying that it's okay if he got lynched toDay, because he'd flip town and then Melo and I would be lynched the following days. Now he's actively going against that. Contradiction in play right there.
You are scraping the bottom of the barrel for contradictions now.
Gamma, looks like you quoted Boons here instead of Tywin by accident
Tywin isn't contradiction picking so f*** off.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (isolation #185) » Wed May 03, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yes so any lower effects get blocked.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (isolation #186) » Wed May 03, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I've seen somewhere that the two effects of JK are not simultaneous, so the protect would be blocked.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (isolation #187) » Wed May 03, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1872, WhyMafia wrote:Role cop only receives role right? So they would get goon/vanilla town? Or just vanilla regardless
They get role
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (isolation #188) » Wed May 03, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1888, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1831, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1827, Flubbernugget wrote:There are no weak roles in matrix 6

If you're going to discredit, please actually try
Weak wasn't part of the discuss so back off.
Well then what you're discussing is pointless
Me and Boon are talking about what happens when a JK and RB cross target. I'm certain he will tell you as well that the weak modifier had no effect on the discussion.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #189) » Wed May 03, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You think scum would have a loud role cop?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (isolation #190) » Wed May 03, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1897, Boonskiies wrote:I think the loud modifier points towards scum more than town. I had a Mafia ability in one a game I played recently, it was themed, but still, where I could guess a certain aspect of a players role pm to make a strongman kill or not. If I was wrong it would still go through, but it would be loud. I don't see the point of ever having a town loud role cop.
It functions a bit like friendly neighbor in that case.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (isolation #191) » Wed May 03, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1904, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1902, Tywin Lannister wrote:If the people on my wagon flip vanilla town though, the eventual loss is on you for not playing optimally.

why would he say vanilla town...why not just town? He doesn't know if we're PR's or not...plus, if he thinks that the people on his wagon are town, why wouldn't he be trying to get someone else lynched or even attempting to try to make a case on someone else.
Everyone on his wagon has made it clear they are not moving
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (isolation #192) » Wed May 03, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't think I can get to page 79 on my phone: summary?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #193) » Wed May 03, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Flybbernugget
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (isolation #194) » Wed May 03, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

OML
I don't care what you are you write that song I will deny you any access to my trust.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #195) » Wed May 03, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That's this game. Do you want to be the guy who got WOTCed for a song?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (isolation #196) » Wed May 03, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2014, Boonskiies wrote:mfconfTBoon has hosted a game show and a late night show here before too. the almighty will try to find them.
What
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (isolation #197) » Wed May 03, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Links
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (isolation #198) » Wed May 03, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay if it's like that I won't be pissed. I just don't want annoying bullshit.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (isolation #199) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1339, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1338, Boonskiies wrote:We may be split, but this is a pretty solid game by town, I feel. The fact that it's so split means we've likely hit scum toDay.
Alright. If we lynch Tywin and he flips town I'll take this as a promise you will vote Flubber tomorrow.
Holding you to this
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”