Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Kasumeat »

In post 449, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 448, Kasumeat wrote:Goddamn this game is moving fast. I just finished a 4 day game on another site that was 15 pages total.

@MOD
is it possible to get an ISO of each player edited into the OP?
what do you mean ISO on the OP? You can just click ISO on any of our posts?
I know but it'd be nice if ISOs of all of the players are there in the OP rather than having to dig through the entire thread if I want an ISO of a lurker
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

You could click activity overview? Only saying because I don't think we'll be getting the ISO's on the OP, haha.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 440, Kasumeat wrote:
In post 427, Tywin Lannister wrote:Meh whatever. Everyone playing these days call others bad and amateurs as if they're good at this. None of you were around a decade or more ago. The best players quit long ago. Even this name was made because I can't even remember my old alias.

Point is, kasumat hasn't posted anything of substance except calling me bad and saying my case is garbage, without actually saying why. He's chainsawing
for Boonskies by discrediting me as a player, and discrediting my case without any reasons given.

Found the scum buddy guys.

If Boonskies flips scum, kasumat is his buddy. Already getting associations and it's D1! Very productive day.
You're posting blatantly anti-town theory. You're being very contradictory. Boonskies was thinking you townish before you posted this, then he flipped to SRing you after you did. Your case is that because he SR you after you made a bunch of garbage posts, that makes him scum. That's why your case is garbage.
That's not my entire case? You should try reading. There's more to it than that. Regardless,its DAY ONE. Capitalized it for you, just in case you have an eyesight issue.

What cases do you expect to see on D1? Also, why are you ignoring his freak out? He flipped his shit over one vote. Then he tried to convince me he's town while still SRing me? Who the fuck tries to convince their SEx that they're town? You do that with TRs, not SRs. What town flips out over one vote on D1? What town do people hard defend and pushback for after one vote on D1?

Do you understand anything that I'm getting at here? He's not town, because nobody will vote him or even read him at all but me, multiple players have hard defended him on D1 without cause or reason, he's contradicted himself many times both by saying meta is useless and he manipulates it to then posting meta over and over, then he tries convincing me he's town even though he thinks I'm scum (claims to think that anyway, but he doesn't and its obvious)?

Are you reading the game at all? Do you not read between the lines at all? I'm confused how you think you've the ability to call me a bad player when you've done nothing except defend an unconfirmed player on D1, while ignoring absolutely all the relevant parts of the interaction between him and I.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

activity overview under the bottom page numbers, then click the post count number by the corresponding name you want to ISO.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Kasumeat »

Oh cool thanks, didn't know that existed.

@MOD
Nevermind
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 448, Kasumeat wrote:Goddamn this game is moving fast. I just finished a 4 day game on another site that was 15 pages total.

@MOD
is it possible to get an ISO of each player edited into the OP?
How many posts per page
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 452, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 427, Tywin Lannister wrote:Meh whatever. Everyone playing these days call others bad and amateurs as if they're good at this. None of you were around a decade or more ago. The best players quit long ago. Even this name was made because I can't even remember my old alias.

Point is, kasumat hasn't posted anything of substance except calling me bad and saying my case is garbage, without actually saying why. He's chainsawing
for Boonskies by discrediting me as a player, and discrediting my case without any reasons given.

If Boonskies flips scum, kasumat is his buddy. Already getting associations and it's D1! Very productive day.
You're posting blatantly anti-town theory. You're being very contradictory. Boonskies was thinking you townish before you posted this, then he flipped to SRing you after you did. Your case is that because he SR you after you made a bunch of garbage posts, that makes him scum. That's why your case is garbage.
That's not my entire case? You should try reading. There's more to it than that. Regardless,its DAY ONE. Capitalized it for you, just in case you have an eyesight issue.

What cases do you expect to see on D1? Also, why are you ignoring his freak out? He flipped his shit over one vote. Then he tried to convince me he's town while still SRing me? Who the fuck tries to convince their SEx that they're town? You do that with TRs, not SRs. What town flips out over one vote on D1? What town do people hard defend and pushback for after one vote on D1?

Do you understand anything that I'm getting at here? He's not town, because nobody will vote him or even read him at all but me, multiple players have hard defended him on D1 without cause or reason, he's contradicted himself many times both by saying meta is useless and he manipulates it to then posting meta over and over, then he tries convincing me he's town even though he thinks I'm scum (claims to think that anyway, but he doesn't and its obvious)?

Are you reading the game at all? Do you not read between the lines at all? I'm confused how you think you've the ability to call me a bad player when you've done nothing except defend an unconfirmed player on D1, while ignoring absolutely all the relevant parts of the interaction between him and I.
Wasn't just trying to convince you. We're not the only players in this game. I didn't contradict myself; I clearly stated that I constantly self-meta. I still do agree that I don't like meta cases much. And now MULTIPLE people have stated about your case, so I think it's time that you reevaluate rather than the other way around.

And yet again...WHY WOULD SCUM FREAK OUT OVER 1 VOTE?!?! Makes no sense....

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:49 am

I said why you'd freak out over 1 vote as scum. I posted it twice now. Ego.
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Kasumeat »

@gamma 30
In post 452, Tywin Lannister wrote:

I'm not defending him. I called your interaction amateurish, and that means both of you. I think those theory posts of yours are bad. I think his extreme reaction to your bad case on him is bad.
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Kasumeat »

And both of your seem experienced so I'm trying to decide whether this beef between you is legit because of, as you say, ego, or whether this could be scum v scum.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 418, Tywin Lannister wrote:Scum always fight back. I wouldn't expect town to flip out over 1 vote like you have. It's pretty obvious to me that you aren't town.

The more you flip out, the more I am sure you're sick and I'm not tunneling on town. I didn't start this at 100%, but you sure helped it along.

LOL? Scum would have no reason to fight back there. Scum need to be somewhat scum read so they can explain not getting NK'd.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:52 am

I'm gonna have to drop your case today because otherwise nobody else will speak or get reads, so its cluttering the thread. If you aren't scum by some miracle, then I'm wasting my time
All I'm saying is that theres something fishy, and you're not a TR due to multiple reasons. Regardless, you cant be the only scum, and I cant see you getting lynched today.

So I'm gonna move on, but it's for the sake of everyone else, plus I wanna find the other scum. If you aren't scum, we'll find out soon enough regardless.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 461, Tywin Lannister wrote:I'm gonna have to drop your case today because otherwise nobody else will speak or get reads, so its cluttering the thread. If you aren't scum by some miracle, then I'm wasting my time
All I'm saying is that theres something fishy, and you're not a TR due to multiple reasons. Regardless, you cant be the only scum, and I cant see you getting lynched today.

So I'm gonna move on, but it's for the sake of everyone else, plus I wanna find the other scum. If you aren't scum, we'll find out soon enough regardless.

:roll:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, you do clutter that thread with all the fluff you post.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 447, Boonskiies wrote:And if we're TvT, then Gamma is scummy as hell, let's both admit that, Tywin.
lolwut
Why? I've been thinking it's T v T as well. Is that scummy, and if so then you have to scumread Micheal Lee too.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 464, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 447, Boonskiies wrote:And if we're TvT, then Gamma is scummy as hell, let's both admit that, Tywin.
lolwut
Why? I've been thinking it's T v T as well. Is that scummy, and if so then you have to scumread Micheal Lee too.
I get paranoid of people who town read me during those moments. Michael just experienced how I am (him and I had a giant 1v1 that lasted like 3 days). A lot of times I get scum town read me for potential town cred or potential pocket.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
choof
choof
Mafia Scum
choof
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:16 am

Post by choof »

In post 445, Boonskiies wrote: So I will vote choof or Tywin toDay.
let's just kill me and get it over with
I had a terrible entrance and replacing out is the weak way out, the slot's already fucked and anyone who thinks that they can salvage it is a fucking fool
I won't even claim at -1
ignore all posts pre '21

this is not a glitch
choof
choof
Mafia Scum
choof
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:17 am

Post by choof »

I hate myself for letting myself get so rattled due to some asinine personal bullshit so let's just push the wagon
ignore all posts pre '21

this is not a glitch
choof
choof
Mafia Scum
choof
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:18 am

Post by choof »

get it over with so I can wait a week or so to play again and hopefully not be a piece of shit
ignore all posts pre '21

this is not a glitch
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wtf
Choof what are you doing I don't SR you
<Embrace The Void>

Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Kasumeat »

In post 466, choof wrote:
I had a terrible entrance and replacing out is the weak way out, the slot's already fucked and anyone who thinks that they can salvage it is a fucking fool
I won't even claim at -1
Maybe you should V/LA for a while and come back when you feel better?
choof
choof
Mafia Scum
choof
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:21 am

Post by choof »

In post 470, Kasumeat wrote:
In post 466, choof wrote:
I won't even claim at -1
Maybe you should V/LA for a while and come back when you feel better?
tghe slot's already fucked I don't see how I can salvage this but okay I didn't even think about this
I'm afraid people will scum read me for using v/la though, I can't not be scum read
ignore all posts pre '21

this is not a glitch
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Kasumeat »

If it is related to meds and withdrawl, you're not going to feel like this for long.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Does anyone know if choof ATEs as a specific alignment?
<Embrace The Void>

choof
choof
Mafia Scum
choof
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:24 am

Post by choof »

what is ate
ignore all posts pre '21

this is not a glitch

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”