Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 16, TwoFace wrote:I am not going to continue this conversation after this post.

I literally just explained why it was stupid to think it was weird. and because of emp's question I explained why somebody in a different time zone shouldn't think it was weird. there is literally no logical explanation for anyone to think my opening post is weird, yet you have said you found it weird. So since you have no logical reason for thinking that, you get a strike against you.

there is nothing weird about saying good morning in the morning. do you go to work/school/whatever and think people are weird for saying that? no probably not so there is no reason to think it is weird here.
VOTE: TwoFace For being weird.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 32, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 25, Empiricus wrote:
In post 22, Mulch wrote:
In post 19, Empiricus wrote:
In post 17, Mulch wrote:
In post 15, Empiricus wrote:Oh, I would not want to interrupt your dance by voting in there at this early juncture. The day is young (literally in some cases :] )
What
I'm just continuing trying to be a bit funny.
Your remark on twofaces first post being weird and deserving a vote is slightly weird in my eyes, but that does not equal it voteworthy from me right now.
Why is it weird?
Why is it not? I can imagine a situation where TwoFace chooses to frame his first post like that easily (like, if usually games begin in evenings in his timezone, morning starts are odd = merits remarking on), therefore finding it weird is weird from my perspective.
Ok ok I guess i need more posts about game related stuff. *Plays beautiful notes from my piano.* Whatcha think of that?

ANYWAY

Usually in the start of the games, people like to goof off a little but I find that Mulch is taking things so serious here at the start. This is my second game. All the other people, all of your games, do you remember how it usually starts off? I mean does Scum typically get all serious at the beginning of the game? I can't really judge because again, my second game. Secondly, TwoFace is defending hard? I mean its only the beginning of the game and he looks scared when the vote is placed on TwoFace. Thirdly, why is Klazam lurking???????????
Pressure in the beginning of the game is good for town. Anything said in a joking tone is NAI. Normally games start off like this, but it's good to try to get out of it as soon as possible.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:18 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 68, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 67, Trivium wrote:
In post 16, TwoFace wrote:I am not going to continue this conversation after this post.

I literally just explained why it was stupid to think it was weird. and because of emp's question I explained why somebody in a different time zone shouldn't think it was weird. there is literally no logical explanation for anyone to think my opening post is weird, yet you have said you found it weird. So since you have no logical reason for thinking that, you get a strike against you.

there is nothing weird about saying good morning in the morning. do you go to work/school/whatever and think people are weird for saying that? no probably not so there is no reason to think it is weird here.
VOTE: TwoFace For being weird.
VOTE: Trivium

For being against weird. Weird is the new norm.
I'm actually sort of serious about my TwoFace vote. He made the time thing weird, and it stood out.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 70, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 69, Trivium wrote:
In post 32, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 22, Mulch wrote:
In post 17, Mulch wrote:
In post 15, Empiricus wrote:Oh, I would not want to interrupt your dance by voting in there at this early juncture. The day is young (literally in some cases :] )
What
Your remark on twofaces first post being weird and deserving a vote is slightly weird in my eyes, but that does not equal it voteworthy from me right now.
Why is it weird?
Why is it not? I can imagine a situation where TwoFace chooses to frame his first post like that easily (like, if usually games begin in evenings in his timezone, morning starts are odd = merits remarking on), therefore finding it weird is weird from my perspective.
Ok ok I guess i need more posts about game related stuff. *Plays beautiful notes from my piano.* Whatcha think of that?

ANYWAY

Usually in the start of the games, people like to goof off a little but I find that Mulch is taking things so serious here at the start. This is my second game. All the other people, all of your games, do you remember how it usually starts off? I mean does Scum typically get all serious at the beginning of the game? I can't really judge because again, my second game. Secondly, TwoFace is defending hard? I mean its only the beginning of the game and he looks scared when the vote is placed on TwoFace. Thirdly, why is Klazam lurking???????????
Pressure in the beginning of the game is good for town. Anything said in a joking tone is NAI. Normally games start off like this, but it's good to try to get out of it as soon as possible.
Whats NAI?
Non Alignment Indicative
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Trivium »

Don't be sorry, it's good to ask as many questions as possible. I wish I had done that more when I started rather than just assume half of everything and screw myself over. It means it's not a good indication of whether someone's town or scum. It's null.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Trivium »

TwoFace is way too defensive for this point in the game, and the omgus vote was bad, so I'll keep my vote. I don't understand the carcalilly train, and I don't want a competing wagon with TwoFace based off of what appears to be serg's gut. I'm uncomfortable with serg generally because I think the constantly joking attitude has an effect on the game that's bad for town. However, I don't think voting serg would be a good idea, as he comes across more as new than scum.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 186, TwoFace wrote:
In post 183, Tchill13 wrote:Twoface your overreaction on mulch wasn't enough to out right scum read you but it's worth keeping in mind.
damn you know what I hate more than anything? liars. there was no overreaction by me. my reaction was calm, rational and most important completely justified.

VOTE: tchill
TwoFace voting Tchill for merely saying he overreacted.
There is such as thing as being too defensive. Town obviously also want to seem town so they don't get lynched, but scum are going to want that much more, so they get defensive over it. Scum also tend to try to say their actions were justified and try to rationalize the situation.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 255, Mulch wrote:Defensiveness is NAI
In post 256, Mulch wrote:UNVOTE:

Worst possible thing ever, saying someone is defensive so they are scum
Being defensive in a jumpy way, and then saying "Am I in the newbie que" as a way to discredit people? No, it's not the worst thing in the world to scumread someone for that. Scum are much more likely to act like this, without a doubt.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Trivium »

I don't know whether to read into serg and klazam's interaction or not, due to them knowing each other irl.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 262, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: taco

OK so taco being trolly too much does hurt town. The meta thing with him gave me scum vibes. Honestly I pushed carcalilly to get a wagon going because it's rvs and things have to happen to get reads. Twoface doesn't do himself any favors with me personally explaining there's no such thing as too defensive. That's debatable. Taco jumps on the twoface wagon ASAP. like way too quickly in my opinion.
Taco also jumped on klazam, but again I don't know how to judge that.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 275, TwoFace wrote:
In post 224, Trivium wrote:
In post 186, TwoFace wrote:
In post 183, Tchill13 wrote:Twoface your overreaction on mulch wasn't enough to out right scum read you but it's worth keeping in mind.
damn you know what I hate more than anything? liars. there was no overreaction by me. my reaction was calm, rational and most important completely justified.

VOTE: tchill
TwoFace voting Tchill for merely saying he overreacted.
There is such as thing as being too defensive. Town obviously also want to seem town so they don't get lynched, but scum are going to want that much more, so they get defensive over it. Scum also tend to try to say their actions were justified and try to rationalize the situation.
Everything about this post is wrong
Cool.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 286, TwoFace wrote:
In post 248, Sergtacos wrote:TwoFace trying to be defensive so hard.
I'm not trying to be anything actually
I laughed audibly.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 265, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Tchill13
why
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 295, TwoFace wrote:
In post 258, Trivium wrote:Being defensive in a jumpy way, and then saying "Am I in the newbie que" as a way to discredit people? No, it's not the worst thing in the world to scumread someone for that. Scum are much more likely to act like this, without a doubt.
He deserved to be discredited. Did you seriously see how bad his post was? Fucking terrible
Why did he deserve to be discredited? Why was his post bad?
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Trivium »

I think there's a whole lot of negativity here I just want to clear up,
it's not anyone individually, I just got a vibe.
I don't really feel like being
that guy
who says it, but this is just a game. There are scum and there are town, and scum are going to lie, and people are going to die, but at the end of the day it's a game. There are preferable ways to play it and get a point across in conversation without getting worked up about it or insulting people.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 355, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 337, Klazam wrote:Who you thinking here, Taco?
Idk right now. We need more people to post. I mean i was just thinking, know what would be funny? if we all townies argue and lynch each other, doing scum's work when some people haven't posted yet and they could be scums. xD
This is what Mafia is all about.
I can almost guarantee you that at least one scum is lurking right now waiting for exactly that.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Trivium »

Branson, you just came in, said a few things I agree with, such as being uncomfortable with unpacking RVS like that, but then again there's a few other people who did that, and I think the way you're voting Carcalilly seems a bit opportunistic. Not because you jumped on immediately, but because you jumped on out of nowhere with stuff that looks like it's supposed to make sense, but then doesn't really once I take more than a glance at it.
Branson wrote:
In post 80, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 71, Branson wrote:
In post 42, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 39, Branson wrote:Hello everybody!

VOTE: Tchill13
Howdy!

And... Why.
I'm very curious as to why you framed this question the way you did. What motivation beyond idle curiosity drove you to make this post?
I like you

Imo mafia is this
super friendly
game where the warm welcome is a questioning.
So, welcome. :D

And please answer my question, was that a RVS?
This post is pinging me big time. The way she asked me about my vote was very different than how she has been asking questions from others, but it was also said in more of a "Why would you vote x?" type of way than "Why did you vote x?"

Then after being called out on how she framed the question, she reframes it and turns it back to me. Very interesting.
Like I don't get this. She asks whether a vote was RVS to I guess make an attempt at following a train of thought beyond random voting, then Branson posts 71 that just feels like it's supposed to sound suspicious, but not actually having any real substance unless you assume Carcalilly is trying to protect Tchill. That feels less like paranoia and more scummy to me.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 426, Branson wrote:The Sergtacos self-meta thing is dead null. It's a personality tell, not an alignment tell.
Absolutely this. I can't say how many times I've seen someone get lynched for being energetic in the way that they post. I do find it a bit annoying, but that's just me having my own issues.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 435, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 417, Branson wrote:
In post 28, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 22, Mulch wrote:
In post 17, Mulch wrote:
What
Why is it weird?
PSSSSSSTTTTT, They are probably bussing.
Can you unpack this for me? I don't understand why you would make this post at the point that you made it in, especially since it comes out of left field and doesn't make a whole lot of sense as a response to what he said here.
I was joking xD
Ugh
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 447, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 426, Branson wrote:The Sergtacos self-meta thing is dead null. It's a personality tell, not an alignment tell.
Maybe that's what he wants you to think?
I don't like this.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 451, Carcalilly wrote:I'm not suspecting him because of his personality... some of the stuff he said was just plain scummy, and it would be no matter who said it.
It's just a bad thing to be jumping on day 1, though, there are much safer options.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 456, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 454, Trivium wrote:
In post 451, Carcalilly wrote:I'm not suspecting him because of his personality... some of the stuff he said was just plain scummy, and it would be no matter who said it.
It's just a bad thing to be jumping on day 1, though, there are much safer options.
Like?

Also, question, are you still suspecting Twoface?
TwoFace is definitely up there still. I would actually rather lynch from lurkers, or someone like Branson, than lynch someone who I can't read very well. I guess that's a double edged sword, because the longer serg is here the more risk is involved, but I think sum have to show their face eventually. My point is, not everyone in the game has posted enough to make a solid read on them yet, so we should chill out on the guy who's going to pose a risk of lynching if scum jump on him.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 458, Sergtacos wrote:VOTE: Carcalilly
Ok, but that's omgus.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 460, Trivium wrote:
Ok, but that's omgus.
Sorry, twitch reaction. Not omgus, I guess taco's been reading into carcalilly for some time now. Still.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 461, Trivium wrote:
Ok, but that's omgus.
Sorry, twitch reaction. Not omgus, I guess taco's been reading into carcalilly for some time now. Still.
But it might be a little bit omgus.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 479, Fykus wrote:
In post 438, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 431, Fykus wrote:Yeah, I don't even know where to begin. I sure as fuck ain't reading back through the game though.

FWIW I played a game with two face once and from what I remember he tunneled hard on those he thought were scum so I guess that's not really a good tell for him. I'll post some more thoughts as they come to me.
This makes me wonder why you don't want to read through the game though. Is it because you're scum so you feel that you don't need to look through because you know you're scum? I mean the only reason why a town would look through is to try to see who's scum and who isn't.

Shuffleplay and Branson did that. Well idk about Shuffleplay but Branson proved it. You didn't, and don't want to too. That is suspicious to me. You're now lean scum/null to me because of this.

So far, Branson and Trivium read Strong town to me right now.
The first 10 or so pages are literally shitposting with nothing that is AI. It'll be a chore to have to read through that part again, and even though I don't particuarly want to, I'll be forced to go back through it eventually and try and make sense of that mess.
Ok, but that means you HAVE read it, right? What are your thoughts?
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Trivium »

Hope the surgery goes well, twoface.

I don't think dueling wagons are scummy, I just don't want dueling wagons where one of them is one of my hard townreads.

I think we should lynch people who don't post as much over people who do, generally speaking. I don't like Bronson's posts at all, I feel like he pops in at only the most opportune moments and he doesn't strike me as genuine. Twoface could be another good option, he seems to be trying to appear active without actually scumhunting outside of people who pressure him. That said, there is a possibility twoface just has a really strong conviction with his current ideas about the game. I think Bronson is a better pick right now.

VOTE: Bronson

And I know I've said this a few times already, but I dislike the taco votes and Dunker's vote seems of the opportune.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Trivium »

VOTE: Branson Sorry, I was a bit tired. My bad.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:53 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 543, shuffleplay wrote:
In post 498, Trivium wrote: And I know I've said this a few times already, but I dislike the taco votes and Dunker's vote seems of the opportune.

@Trivium or anyone else really, could you explain to me the cons of lynching Sergtacos today? Obvious pro is if he is scum, we hit scum on D1. A lot of his posts have pinged me, especially the way he flip flops constantly (see above lol) I also like the read someone gave based on his previous game, saying that he did not sound the same. I'll verify that and read his existing meta when I get a second.

I understand that it could possibly be scum trying to push an easy mislynch maybe, but even if Serg is town, his flip would reveal a lot of information I feel like. Since he has been posting SO MUCH, it would be easy to go back after his flip and analyze his voting, who he was scumreading etc.

Also tbh I haven't properly caught up with the game since I last posted, I'll do that after work today, but just wanted to ask this Q first
I know exactly what type of player serg is, and I also know that it's the easies mislynch in the world. Why are you and Carcalilly claiming we can get anything out of his reads afterwards if he's town? Scum are the only ones who know alignments for sure, so lynching scum shows us much, much more about the game than lynching town would. Sure he's posted a lot, but like 80% of it is joke posting.

I don't want to come off as having some kind of better opinion than anyone else, but I've lurked a long time on this site, and I've read through a metric ton of games. My main point here is that whenever there's one player who jokes around and posts more than any other player, basically doing exactly what serg is doing now,
nearly every single game
that person is lynched and they flip town. I see a pattern, and I want to break it to win.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 525, Branson wrote:
Ok, but that's omgus.
In post 462, Trivium wrote:
Ok, but that's omgus.
But it might be a little bit omgus.
Like, I don't understand what your thought process is here.

Why did you need to justify yourself here? This reads like you panicking and trying to backtrack while not looking like you're backtracking.
No, I was trying to backtrack. My thought process is what I put in the posts.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 604, TwoFace wrote:
In post 598, Carcalilly wrote:His scum read on me seems consistent but I couldn't find a reason why in any of his posts...
early on I had a gut feeling on you, taco later summed it up perfectly and I agreed with him. You try to seem town and it doesn't feel natural. then you made your huge "case" and dropped a vote and the entire thing seemed forced and the reasons haven't been very good. I don't like the way you are dancing around this taco pressure. It feels to me like you know he is going to flip town. I think the straw that broke the camel's back was when you said there would only be a con to lynching taco if he was some sort of PR. Losing any townie is a con. Losing an active member of the game is a HUGE con. Even if he does spam post a lot that doesn't mean he is detrimental to the game.
I agree with all of this except for the thing about her saying there's only a con if taco is a pr, I can see someone saying that town or scum, even if I disagree with it. Reading over Carcalilly's iso, scumleaning her.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Trivium »

Carcalilly is town, I'm pretty sure of it. I've seen scum post a lot, but the thing is that scum tend to post things that I don't really find a place for, or things that lead me to only one place. That's how lies work, they lead you to a single conclusion and that's it. That's why I'm townreading serg and carcalilly so much, and I know this sounds super vague but I can't be bothered to quote posts, I expect everybody who's going to reply to this to actually have read the game at an analysis level, but generally the way carcalilly and serg have been acting doesn't lead me to one place, it seems like actual content that makes me think about what's happening in the game. Tchill and empiricus don't come across that way, for the main point of this game they both seem to be been posting in ways that seem like they're trying to add to discussion without really doing so in a way I feel is towny and not goal focused in a scummy way. I don't necessarily think either of them are scum because of this, but the fact that I don't really see them as towny makes me feel uncomfortable. Twoface comes across as the type of player I'd want to lynch in a normal game, but I've read into his meta a little bit, and though I hate making decisions based on meta I've decided he's probably just being the way he is playing town. I don't like mulch either, he keeps mentioning he needs to read through stuff but not really seeming like he has, I dunno, seems like scum skirting. I don't mean any offense to him if that's not the case, but I feel like he's either not on top of the game so far as much as he would be normally, or he's just scum. Branson is probably scum, she plays a really focused analysis with a point to make and drops out, comes back in with a focus and drops again. I'm pretty convinced she's scum even if it's just day one.

There's a couple of things that really get to me when I play mafia, and one of them is memeposting or shitposting or having a joking attitude all of the time, whatever you want to call it, just because it makes people hard to read for me. I try (and fail, most of the time) to be really mechanical and methodical in the way that I approach things like this, because I want to be able to block a social game like this into something I can
know
and understand in terms of game sense.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 770, Branson wrote:
In post 761, Trivium wrote:Tchill and empiricus don't come across that way, for the main point of this game they both seem to be been posting in ways that seem like they're trying to add to discussion without really doing so in a way I feel is towny and not goal focused in a scummy way. I don't necessarily think either of them are scum because of this, but the fact that I don't really see them as towny makes me feel uncomfortable. Twoface comes across as the type of player I'd want to lynch in a normal game, but I've read into his meta a little bit, and though I hate making decisions based on meta I've decided he's probably just being the way he is playing town.

This is pinging.
In post 761, Trivium wrote:Branson is probably scum, she plays a really focused analysis with a point to make and drops out, comes back in with a focus and drops again. I'm pretty convinced she's scum even if it's just day one.
This is a combination of me working very inconvenient hours and this being the type of game that's very difficult for me to get into. I haven't been able to get invested into the game enough to stay consistently caught up for both of these reasons.
I can understand if you've got irl issues and can't stay caught up (especially in this game), and that clears a bit of your scumlean for me, but at the same time I feel like you always just come in with some kind of super focused posts. It doesn't feel like commentary, it feels like you know things, like how you pop in when serg loses pressure and make a point as to why he's town, definitively. I'm probably not doing a good job at explaining that, but whatever.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 810, Tchill13 wrote:I'm a newer player I'm learning as I go but to call it a blatant lie playing according to my beliefs on the game I don't understand. Like if you really think 2 plus 2 is 5 you're not lying you're just wrong. I admit I was wrong but I wasn't lying.
I wouldn't even admit you were wrong, sheesh man. Learn from your mistakes, not from other people. Especially in a game about lying to win.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 814, Trivium wrote:
In post 810, Tchill13 wrote:I'm a newer player I'm learning as I go but to call it a blatant lie playing according to my beliefs on the game I don't understand. Like if you really think 2 plus 2 is 5 you're not lying you're just wrong. I admit I was wrong but I wasn't lying.
I wouldn't even admit you were wrong, sheesh man. Learn from your mistakes, not from other people. Especially in a game about lying to win.
This is actually terrible advice, learn from both, but not the latter in this game.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 815, Trivium wrote:
This is actually terrible advice, learn from both, but not the latter in this game.
nvm whatever just exercise your own discernment
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 819, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 816, Trivium wrote:
I feel like you had good intentions to begin with but got lost in your own head haha.
That's one way to put it, lol
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Trivium »

I'm going to read through boon's post of posts and think on it for a while, I'll post a detailed response when I have more time on my hands.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 256, Mulch wrote:UNVOTE:

Worst possible thing ever, saying someone is defensive so they are scum
In post 432, Mulch wrote:Ahh I completely forgot about this game. Reading up now.

I'm curious how someone can scumread me for 3 posts, though
In post 485, Mulch wrote:Yeah I'm catching up soon
In post 486, Mulch wrote:Sigh, I'm saying that a lot
In post 503, Mulch wrote:You don't need to respond to everything I say lol
In post 581, Mulch wrote:Actually, I didn't even know there was a wagon lol
In post 588, Mulch wrote:Well, I was planning to not post here until later, until I saw you saying my name, so i decided it was best to address it and unvote
In post 615, Mulch wrote:
In post 613, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 606, Mulch wrote:I'm just gonna sheep twoface on that one because that is amazing
Are you always this blatant?
Yes, hiding things is what scum does, pal.
In post 631, Mulch wrote:
In post 630, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 627, Mulch wrote:
In post 624, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 617, Mulch wrote:Considering your scumread is wrong, it makes me wannna vote you
I rly don't like this post. It sounds backlashy in a bad way.
Wrong
Boi, talk to me rn. "Wrong" isn't convincing defense at all.
I don't feel the need to defend against you lol
In post 773, Mulch wrote:
In post 772, Boonskiies wrote:aight, y'all. I can make a big catch up post tomorrow!!! But for now, Branson, Dunkerdoodles, and Empiricus are the scum team. Bet on it.
VOTE: dunkerdoodles
I am sorry for this post, hang on a sec while I get things in order. I've been looking over Mulch's iso because I realized I've been almost completely ignoring him the whole game.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Trivium »

256 I disagree, but I also think this is scum motivated because it's trying to twist the scenario
432 Also twisting the scenario, I understand if you can't read the game but I don't understand trying to euphemize the issue
485 and 486 could go either way but I'm reading it as scum guilt stuff and you can't stop me
581 seems too oblivious, like if he hasn't read the game why is he voting all over the place and on wagons?
588 scum logic, see yourself mentioned, more focused on game
615 feels like it's trying to indirectly say mulch isn't scum rather than make any kind of other meaningful point
631 actually talking in this scenario would be good for town and for people to read you, not responding and drawing attention to that fact is a way for scum to say 'look over here I'm town' without actually helping town to do so
773 is totally random and out of the blue and I don't like that type of vote.

Mulch is a scumlean
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Trivium »

On boon's post of posts, I kind of agree with the tchill thing, he does do analysis, I just feel like it's weird centered scum analysis sometimes. Disagree with the twoface bit, but I do like how he mentions he's townreading him partly because he'll be able to sort him out later if he's not, seems like town logic something scum wouldn't randomly create out of nothing. Disagree with carcalilly being scum I don't necessarily believe twoface is town and even if he is I don't feel like sheeping him, plus Carcalilly did some alright analysis early on that I townread pretty strongly. I hate the reasoning boon gave for empiricus but I do agree with the scumread, and I'm totally happy with a Branson lynch, so no issues there.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Trivium »

I'd be alright with voting Fykus, just look at the VC, I've got two players with me on Branson and neither of them post that often or enough to really read them, so especially with Fykus being third I'm starting to wonder about Branson. VOTE: Fykus
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Trivium »

Fykus also seems to have a weird relationship with mulch throughout the game, puts him in null, then votes/unvotes him and then says outright that they're scumbuddies, which might be joking but then again could be truthtelling.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 1301, Mulch wrote:Stop reading town scum and u will be better at the game imo
Scummiest post all game
VOTE: Mulch
Absolutely vote Mulch, I have next to no doubt.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Trivium »

Tchill is definitely not the best vote right now. Chill.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 1314, Mulch wrote:
In post 1313, Trivium wrote:
In post 1301, Mulch wrote:Stop reading town scum and u will be better at the game imo
Scummiest post all game
VOTE: Mulch
Absolutely vote Mulch, I have next to no doubt.
You need to stop reading town scum, and u will get better at game
This is the most manipulative post I think I've ever read. It's gross not only for scum, but even if you were town this has no good effect on a new player. It's unhelpful and scum aligned.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Trivium »

Taco, scum has got to be on tchill right now

Mulch, if that statement functions as a joke then I don't understand humor anymore. It functions as a way for scum to discredit someone who's on the ball, and I've seen it before. This is nothing new.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Trivium »

Screw your options, what the hell does pride have to do with any of this?
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Trivium »

Yeah now you're talking about being flipped whoop dee didn't see that coming
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Trivium »

Look, here's the gamestate, we've got a bunch of people who barely posted early game including mulch and fykus on the tchill wagon, there has to be scum there.

Dude you're scum. My heart is pushing me towards that, sorry to say. Try manipulating harder.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 1349, Mulch wrote:That little twitch that says "uh..." is a million time more powerful than your fucking bully of a brain that tries to squash it in mental might
That is, if you aren't training your brain to be any better than a gut read. Mulch is scum and I don't trust Klazam for townreading him. Boon, I don't believe you haven't taken a look at who's on the wagon you're pushing, and I want to hear your thoughts on that.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 1356, Mulch wrote:
In post 1355, Trivium wrote:
In post 1349, Mulch wrote:That little twitch that says "uh..." is a million time more powerful than your fucking bully of a brain that tries to squash it in mental might
That is, if you aren't training your brain to be any better than a gut read. Mulch is scum and I don't trust Klazam for townreading him. Boon, I don't believe you haven't taken a look at who's on the wagon you're pushing, and I want to hear your thoughts on that.

If you had actually looked inside your heart to see if I was scum, and ignored your brain, and followed your gut, you would have seen me town.

It makes me sad that you are scum, friend.
Damnit man
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Trivium »

I feel like I'm being goaded
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Trivium »

Nothing pisses me off more than feeling like I'm going to lose a game like this to someone claiming their gut, and then it's made worse by the fact that I can see it happening and it's being shoved in my face. I'm done tonight
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:08 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1401, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1368, Klazam wrote:Mulch, tell me, are you high or on something? because your play is completely different from other games i skimmed your iso in.
:lol:
Mulch has been like this before as town, but it's the kind of thing that's super easy to pick up on and use as scum.

Especially since Mulch is a caricature of himself this game. I don't feel like the way he's playing is the same as his town game because in this he's doing it way too much, and using discrediting tactics, and everything in 213 and 214.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:08 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1402, TwoFace wrote:What the fuck guys. Do you not go outside on the weekend? Like 25 new pages...

Don't have time to read that today. I'll catch up tomorrow I guess
Hi TwoFace! And no.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:13 am

Post by Trivium »

TwoFace, look for Boon's post of color and tell me what you think of it.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Trivium »

Lol. Well, time to read the game again.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Trivium »

Before I do, Mulch, I'm sorry.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1665, TwoFace wrote:Pretty sure Trivium is last scum
See I can understand that view because I defended both Carcalilly and Tchill in ways that made it also seem like I could accept they were scum in the end anyways without voting them.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1668, Branson wrote:Boon might be scum too.
Boon? Why?
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Trivium »

Look for people who exclusively push me
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1780, Branson wrote:
In post 1778, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1668, Branson wrote:Boon might be scum too.
This is the biggest crap thing ever. That Tchill mafia flip confirms me as town basically.

Also, look back!! WOOOT. I STATED THERE WAS A GOOD CHANCE OF TCHILL AND CARACILLY BEING SCUM TOGETHER!!!!
That's as ridiculous as me saying that a Carcalilly-scumflip confirms me as town.
Lolno, and no. Boon is town and I dislike the fact you're still pushing him.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1787, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1786, Boonskiies wrote:Actually, Branson, I'm actually okay with town reading you.

Mulch is town. Like...Mulch is town. He just is.

Twoface is town.

Empiricus is probably town based on the way Tchill voted and attempt at vanity wagon.

Fykus is town based on the Tchill's major wagon on him for no reason.

which leaves Klazam, Tacos, and Trivium.

Like I said before, Tacos was bailing Tchill out with his chainsaw defense onto me when I was spam pushing Tchill.
I was unsure if Tchill was town or scum. It's normal to be unsure. I bet you somehow knew Tchill would flip scum and said I'm bailing out because he's my scum buddy.

I mean, many other people unvoted and weren't sure too. So I don't see how you could apply that case to ONLY me. Seems to me you just wanna lynch me. Why? Because you scum. I mean it makes sense. AND besides I was already onto Tchill before you decided to pop up and actually play the game. (At least i think xD I gotta go double check) But point is this vote isn't OMGUS, this vote is based on this case.

VOTE: Boonskiies
Why the hell are people on boon? There's like 101 reasons why boon is town if you actually read through the game.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1788, Sergtacos wrote:And stop it guys, nobody in here is legit confirmed town unless someone is a cop and investigated.
There is nine town and one mafia. I'm pretty sure most of our top townreads are town.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1792, TwoFace wrote:assuming you are legit, why mulch?
He's legit, TwoFace, please. I don't want to speak for boon, but mulch was a particularly hard read for myself, and also someone who wasn't likely to die last night.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1798, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1791, Boonskiies wrote:Oh yeah, guess what. I'm a cop. Mulch is town. I'll take the death toNight. Abiility's done anyways.
But I find it funny that if you're cop, yesterday you thought I was strong scum because of my "bail out" on Tchill, then why didn't you check me last night to make sure? I mean I'm pretty sure any other cop would've done that, no?

Guys, what do you all think?
I think we should lynch you, branson, or klazam.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Trivium »

Never mind, Branson's clear for me for her interactions with carcalilly and tchill. If we lynch taco and klazam I think it'll be game over.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1804, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1802, Trivium wrote:I think we should lynch you, branson, or klazam.
since we have plenty of time, instead of just tossing out 3 names figure out which one of these 3 make the most sense as scum with the 2 dead scum.
Caaan dooo
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1807, Klazam wrote:It ain't me, and I'm pretty sure isn't taco either.
I just iso'd both of you, (using the find command for taco lol), and actually I have to say I agree. Taco's posted a lot, so it was actually pretty easy to find interactions between him and carcalilly/Tchill that clear him for me, and there's a few things you said near the beginning that point to you being town as well. Could be dunkerdoodles?
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 666, Dunkerdoodles wrote:Hey im all caught up, had to take in my computer for repair so I've been stuck on my phone for a couple days. I should get it back sometime today. Anyways I'm keeping my vote on tacos because I still feel he is scum. I also am scum leaning two face and mulch, mainly gut but also a few other reasons I can share later. I am town reading trivium tchill and carc because I like their posts.

Townread both the scum + me.

Pedit: here's my reads so I hope that helps.
In post 748, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 747, Carcalilly wrote:OK....... Sorry Dx
In post 728, Sergtacos wrote: Again I don't have strong scum reads because
I'm not sure exactly who is scum tho
I feel like this isn't something town would say.
Like, emphasising uncertainty, and uncertainty=town. I don't feel a need for real town to emphasize it.
I agree with this, and the way tacos worded it seems really weird too, the bolded part really sticks out to me and pings me.
In post 1380, Dunkerdoodles wrote:quickreads: most scummy to least scummy.
mulch>sergetacos>branson>emp>2face>vedith>fykus>klazam>carc>trivium>boon>me

will read again tmr and decide if tchill is good lynch or not.

also i know i will be scumread for this post. it is late and i wanted to get reads in so i kinda rushed them. ask me tmr if you have questions.
Weird interaction with Tchill here, I think it's pretty scummy, maybe he wanted to talk to his partners in daychat. Conveniently also continues townreading carcalilly.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Trivium »

Whoops, screwed up the quote with 666. I said "Townread both the scum + me."
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1814, Sergtacos wrote:Now as I think of it, I think Boon is telling the truth about him being cop because who on earth would reveal being cop on D2. I mean usually don't hey hard claim late game?
What kind of scum would claim cop day 2 being the last scum left?

Stupid scum.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1817, Trivium wrote:
In post 1814, Sergtacos wrote:Now as I think of it, I think Boon is telling the truth about him being cop because who on earth would reveal being cop on D2. I mean usually don't hey hard claim late game?
What kind of scum would claim cop day 2 being the last scum left?

Stupid scum.
Actually, he would have to clear an actual townie every day, and on a 9 to 1 that means even if he doesn't get lynched because we think he's town, he'll be left with a bunch of confirmed town. Basically this means scum will target Mulch tonight if they're smart.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (isolation #74) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Trivium »

VOTE: Dunkerdoodles
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (isolation #75) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1823, Klazam wrote:Hang on to that. I'm not thinking that dunk is scum due to his earlier posts today.
Dude to me it's him or you in second place. At the very least I don't want someone like him in the endgame. What about fykus?
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (isolation #76) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1142, Fykus wrote:VOTE: tchill

if that is the way the winds are blowing, let no one say I don't also blow
In post 1160, Fykus wrote:
In post 1156, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1132, Klazam wrote: I'm scum and so is Tchill and Mulch.
Did anyone see this? He admitted scum and revealed his team. He should be permanent banned.
the fuck is this?

VOTE: taco
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Trivium »

The second one is a stupid vote which he immediately unvoted soon after. Then he voted Tchill again to get him to L-1 without actually saying much about tchill beforehand. There isn't a lot of interaction between him and carc or tchill in any way that's meaningful, though.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1827, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1824, Trivium wrote:
In post 1823, Klazam wrote:Hang on to that. I'm not thinking that dunk is scum due to his earlier posts today.
Dude to me it's him or you in second place. At the very least I don't want someone like him in the endgame. What about fykus?
By Klazam's post i believe he's 95% town.

So we should go for Doodles and/or Fykus
I can agree with that.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1829, Klazam wrote:Triv- Him or me in second place, then you suggest fykus. Why not go after me? Sounds like you're scared of making waves here.
Sounds like you're bsing. I'm not going after you because I'm in the process of iso research and throwing names out, and you seem less likely to be scum than either fykus or dunk.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1830, Klazam wrote:Also taco, are you just going with whatever people say here? You're echoing the most recent poster's scumreads here today. Reread and develop your own reads please.
I feel more like taco's leading me than I'm leading taco.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Trivium »

I already mentioned this, but I really fucked up with who I townread at the start of the game, and it makes me look super bad right now. If you guys want to vote me off so there's a better chance of lynching scum afterwards just because of the lack of confusion, by all means go ahead.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1836, TwoFace wrote:ok Trivium came to tchill's defense early on

- calls carc town but his reason for it is extremely weak. in this post he basically is scum reading people who are voting people names tchill and carc

- this post is just weird because he says he has basically been ignoring him all game which can't be true if he said he was scum reading him in post 761...

- mulch is a scum lean, but we already knew that from post 761 plus his reasons for scum reading mulch are weak.

- this post is weird. Says t-chill is not the best vote but gives no reason for it.

- tells taco that scum have to be on tchill right now (given tchill was scum, clearly he's trying to discredit people on the wagon and get people to hop off)

- I just don't like the attitude in this post. isn't really AI but just weird.

- more discrediting the people on the tchill wagon

there is more discrediting mulch posts scattered around

- I feel that this was a honest reaction lol. It's like he knows his buddy is going down, probably for the "wrong reasons" but he can't do anything about it.

This was just the TChill interactions. I will go back through with Carc mentions.

- i don't understand why carc is getting votes...

- trivium accuses branson of being opportunistic with the way he voted carc. he also mentions something about carc trying to protect tchill which 1. I don't understand where that came from and 2. interesting given both were scum

- discredit's taco's vote on carc

- immediately tries to make himself look better but fails

- stumbling here. probably got told to make it look less like defending by his buddies or something

- votes branson who was voting carc at the time. I don't really see good reasons for the vote either

- reads over carc's iso and is scum leaning her after my awesome post

- carc is town I am sure of it.... why the 180?

- again says carc is town, says he doesn't think I am town but if I am he doesn't want to sheep me (remember after my post he decided to scum lean carc so clearly my post was good enough to sheep for him until it wasn't for some unknown reason....)

uh I'm hungry.

don't think i need to do more do i?

can we lynch trivium today?
Eh, even saying what I just did, this post is cherrypicking everything that fits with the point.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (isolation #83) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Trivium »

Klazam is right about fykus.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #84) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Trivium »

Yeah, whatever. We win anyways.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (isolation #85) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Trivium »

That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 79, Trivium wrote:Don't be sorry, it's good to ask as many questions as possible. I wish I had done that more when I started rather than just assume half of everything and screw myself over. It means it's not a good indication of whether someone's town or scum. It's null.
In post 453, Trivium wrote:
In post 447, Carcalilly wrote:
Maybe that's what he wants you to think?
I don't like this.
In post 459, Trivium wrote:
In post 456, Carcalilly wrote:
Like?

Also, question, are you still suspecting Twoface?
TwoFace is definitely up there still. I would actually rather lynch from lurkers, or someone like Branson, than lynch someone who I can't read very well. I guess that's a double edged sword, because the longer serg is here the more risk is involved, but I think sum have to show their face eventually. My point is, not everyone in the game has posted enough to make a solid read on them yet, so we should chill out on the guy who's going to pose a risk of lynching if scum jump on him.
In post 608, Trivium wrote:
In post 543, shuffleplay wrote:
In post 498, Trivium wrote: And I know I've said this a few times already, but I dislike the taco votes and Dunker's vote seems of the opportune.

@Trivium or anyone else really, could you explain to me the cons of lynching Sergtacos today? Obvious pro is if he is scum, we hit scum on D1. A lot of his posts have pinged me, especially the way he flip flops constantly (see above lol) I also like the read someone gave based on his previous game, saying that he did not sound the same. I'll verify that and read his existing meta when I get a second.

I understand that it could possibly be scum trying to push an easy mislynch maybe, but even if Serg is town, his flip would reveal a lot of information I feel like. Since he has been posting SO MUCH, it would be easy to go back after his flip and analyze his voting, who he was scumreading etc.

Also tbh I haven't properly caught up with the game since I last posted, I'll do that after work today, but just wanted to ask this Q first
I know exactly what type of player serg is, and I also know that it's the easies mislynch in the world. Why are you and Carcalilly claiming we can get anything out of his reads afterwards if he's town? Scum are the only ones who know alignments for sure, so lynching scum shows us much, much more about the game than lynching town would. Sure he's posted a lot, but like 80% of it is joke posting.

I don't want to come off as having some kind of better opinion than anyone else, but I've lurked a long time on this site, and I've read through a metric ton of games. My main point here is that whenever there's one player who jokes around and posts more than any other player, basically doing exactly what serg is doing now,
nearly every single game
that person is lynched and they flip town. I see a pattern, and I want to break it to win.
In post 816, Trivium wrote:
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Trivium »

Town btw, this is just example of why cherrypicking is bad. See ya.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Trivium »

It's the blue bird or empiricus, but more likely the blue bird
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Trivium »

My definate town list, in my opinion, is boon, mulch, serg, klazam, twoface, everyone else is a possibility for scum
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (isolation #90) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1868, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1866, Trivium wrote:Town btw, this is just example of why cherrypicking is bad. See ya.
if you are town why the fuck did you self vote?
Because I was going down anyways and I figured my lynch would help with the game later?
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (isolation #91) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1873, Klazam wrote:LMAO THAT TYPO

SERG is TOWN.
He... is?
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #92) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Trivium »

Lol serg is taco
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (isolation #93) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1879, Mulch wrote:Boon said his abilities have been used up
Wait he claimed one shot cop? BOON COULD STILL BE SCUM
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (isolation #94) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1883, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1874, Trivium wrote:
In post 1868, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1866, Trivium wrote:Town btw, this is just example of why cherrypicking is bad. See ya.
if you are town why the fuck did you self vote?
Because I was going down anyways and I figured my lynch would help with the game later?
no it doesn't help.

never self vote unless you are scum.
Yeah, whatever dude. Just keep on trucking.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (isolation #95) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1884, Klazam wrote:Missed that. I is sads.

Self voting as the last scum? a L-1 self vote... THINK, man.
Also I figured selfvoting might save me for this very reason.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (isolation #96) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1888, Klazam wrote:It wouldnt have, honestly, but mulch shouldve still chilled on this shit.

wait are you saying youre scum?
No, I'm not.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (isolation #97) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Trivium »

Actually it would be really smart for boon to do this to mulch in particular
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (isolation #98) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1897, Trivium wrote:Actually it would be really smart for boon to do this to mulch in particular
If boon were scum
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (isolation #99) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Trivium »

No no I don't mean it like klazam said
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #100) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Trivium »

Mulch was claiming gutread town and people were agreeing. It's smart for boon to claim one shot cop so he can say mulch is town and immediately kill him, ok, yeah, partially because mulch being conf town wouldn't really help us that much. Meanwhile boon gets a fake town card.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (isolation #101) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Trivium »

I do have one thing to say though, IF boon is actually scum, we're probably screwed anyways 9-1 or nothing.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (isolation #102) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Trivium »

Aaand goodbye! Loved playing with you guys, even if I did get annoyed by some people's particular personalities, but that's par for the course. And to the scum, well, good luck.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #103) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1910, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1907, Trivium wrote:Mulch was claiming gutread town and people were agreeing. It's smart for boon to claim one shot cop so he can say mulch is town and immediately kill him, ok, yeah, partially because mulch being conf town wouldn't really help us that much. Meanwhile boon gets a fake town card.
fake town cred that he would lose day 4 when he was still alive...
Super easy to claim scum would do that on purpose, which they will, and he will.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (isolation #104) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1916, TwoFace wrote:getting lucky doesn't mean you were useful.
Yes it does.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (isolation #105) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1920, Mulch wrote:
In post 1917, Trivium wrote:
In post 1910, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1907, Trivium wrote:Mulch was claiming gutread town and people were agreeing. It's smart for boon to claim one shot cop so he can say mulch is town and immediately kill him, ok, yeah, partially because mulch being conf town wouldn't really help us that much. Meanwhile boon gets a fake town card.
fake town cred that he would lose day 4 when he was still alive...
Super easy to claim scum would do that on purpose, which they will, and he will.
Which is the WIFOM about it
Not really, because it would be advantageous for scum to do the latter, while not as much so to do the former.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (isolation #106) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1923, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1919, Trivium wrote:
In post 1916, TwoFace wrote:getting lucky doesn't mean you were useful.
Yes it does.
please go away. At first i thought you were just a n00b but the more you talk the more I want to insult your intelligence and that's probably not nice.
Dude, sorry man. I don't mean anything against you.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1926, Mulch wrote:Don't worry Trivi Twoface is just a dick in general, don't take it personal
I do, but that's my own problem.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1928, TwoFace wrote:I'm only a dick to people who play antitown or say things that are so stupid they don't even make sense.
I mean this is the most supportive way possible. Get over yourself and stop being a dick in general. At the end of the day there are much better ways to communicate and those ways are more helpful and strong. It might help you play even better.
That's so meta

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”