Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:42 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2125, Eddie Cane wrote:
mod - sub in my alt "skirt skirt" for eddie cane please
i'm assuming this will be ok but just posting here so you can see the alt, i won't post again til i get the green light.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

sigh

this game is hard
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

skirt skirt brap BRAP NIGGA
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

VOTE: mumble

if you're town, genuinely sorry.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2152 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

my thought process rn is mumble acknowledging i'm town and pushing actual possible scum is pretty townie, but like, i can't convince myself that was necessarily town since mumble clearly wasn't winning any 1v1s rn

fuck it

VOTE: fykus
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

VOTE: luv

WHAT IPS WITH THOSE CRUMBS IF U DONT HAVE AN INNO WHAT THE FUGGERS
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

VOTE: randomidget

goodnight?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

UNVOTE:

lemme check the timer
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

okay i'm gonna see the vc and proceed. this thread has been stalled, i don't like it.

VOTE: mumble

if that was genuine town, good work, not many would overcome their extreme disdain and correctly townread a slot there. i really hate to be lynching that. i just can't convince myself it's genuine. i've thought about this for the past two days a lot, and i really do like to try and reward good town play, but eh, i just don't see it. your progression and attitude just don't work for me here, and if i'm wrong i owe you one.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

aHHH i think mumble's town

my vote stays here for the day don't fucking let me change it
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

lily i'm actually pretty certain mumble's town are you ok to do random/fykus? i honestly townread mumble more than luv/una/boon at this point, i am never gonna vote them. i know this sounds wishy washy and trash but rereading their play trying to explain the scum motive i realized they're extremely townie
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

here's the thing. boon voted me for dumbass reasons, and he got angry at me for what to me was nothing. but as i'm rereading, if the anger can be justified which is the tricky part but i believe it can, then its fairly transparent town. voting someone who's angering you greatly and pushing you, omgus, etc etc, fair. but then he unvotes, while i'm still hard pushing him, and starts to pursue other avenues, and finally arrives at a reasonable conclusion and pushes said conclusion even while being pushed by me. i mean, you could argue he didn't want to get into a losing 1v1 with me, but honestly, i'm a tone reader and i had issues with reading him tonally due to his weird typing (likely esl, i have the same issues with realeo but creature is an easy meta so i don't need to use tone), but i was thinking about what lily said when subbing in and it makes sense in that there's no real scum motive to how mumble acts. getting extremely angry, being belligerent, those are personality things, and i think i mistook them for scum. tunnelling screen is questionable, but random did the exact same thing, so meh. i am explaining this bad but in typing this i've convinced myself mumble is town so if i die please don't vote him tomorrow.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

VOTE: randomidget

i think i'd rather do this than fykus, i'll vote either though.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2162 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

if random's town:
FoS: Una + Fykus

Una baselessly townreads fykus in our hood, considers them lock town, and was encouraging 1 and only 1 scum in random + mumble. Idk. Seems off. this isn't something i'm entertaining for today, more in case i die 'cause i'm fairily sure scum's gonna shoot in {me, the ic} and considering there's rather obviously a doc shot left unused its wifom for them. this is my game solve guess without rereading in a world where random flips town, though i haven't dual iso'd or anything like that, no time to do it pre-likely-scum-flip. It will definitely be what I explore first if tomorrow's lylo and i'm alive though. Fykus is just being useless, though i do still have very mild gut town vibes from them hence why i'd rather do random today. since subbing in random has tunnelled screen and pushed mumble. fine. cool. knowing mumble and screen are both town though, its pretty trash, and more importantly tess was a scummy scumfuck. this slot living to lylo is really bad if they're town and i think they're 70/30 scum.

I think part of the reasons I'm having so many issues this game is that at least 1 scum is in una/boon/luv and had me pocketed and it kept fucking up my reads. i'm going to reread all of them. luv and boon are pretty town on meta but nothing strong (and luv FAKING AN INNO ON ME IS WEIRD AS SHIT WTF) and play for the latter and una is town by predecessor and tone. but, something isn't making sense. mumble absolutely is not scum and i am never voting them. i'm going to try and grill the fuck out of una in the hood tonight to get his alignment solider than it is now. luv, you can fucking gamesolve, do it. boon, you can fucking gamesolve, do it.

lily, how much have you read now?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2161, Boonskiies wrote:I voted you for bad reasons? I'm assuming that post was about Mumble or Rando and not me.
In post 2159, skirt skirt wrote:here's the thing.
mumble
voted me for dumbass reasons, and he got angry at me for what to me was nothing. but as i'm rereading, if the anger can be justified which is the tricky part but i believe it can, then its fairly transparent town. voting someone who's angering you greatly and pushing you, omgus, etc etc, fair. but then he unvotes, while i'm still hard pushing him, and starts to pursue other avenues, and finally arrives at a reasonable conclusion and pushes said conclusion even while being pushed by me. i mean, you could argue he didn't want to get into a losing 1v1 with me, but honestly, i'm a tone reader and i had issues with reading him tonally due to his weird typing (likely esl, i have the same issues with realeo but creature is an easy meta so i don't need to use tone), but i was thinking about what lily said when subbing in and it makes sense in that there's no real scum motive to how mumble acts. getting extremely angry, being belligerent, those are personality things, and i think i mistook them for scum. tunnelling screen is questionable, but random did the exact same thing, so meh. i am explaining this bad but in typing this i've convinced myself mumble is town so if i die please don't vote him tomorrow.
my bad, ebwop
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2165, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2162, skirt skirt wrote:considering there's rather obviously a doc shot left unused its wifom for them.

This is a little strange. Why are you assuming this? I was under the impression that a doc shot was used last night based on no explanation for a no kill happening, and the player just isn't bringing it up.
if the player didn't bring it up that means the player is probably maf who no killed to inno themselves and decided not to. by now, claiming it would've given us two innos and shrunken the poe pool a ton, and we all reinforced they should claim. we even mass claimed. basically, i think mafia no killed, either because they have the doc and want to save that wifom (you're welcome for killing it now :lol:), or because they were confident enough they'd be docced and wanted to inno themselves. thats a lot of why i'm reconsidering you and luv as potential scum in particular; myself and una had the "1 scum in neighbours" bs, but you and luv were universally townread and both viable docs. you know me well enough to know i love nka, and this is my theory atm. not sure which it is.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2166, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2162, skirt skirt wrote:I think part of the reasons I'm having so many issues this game is that at least 1 scum is in una/boon/luv and had me pocketed and it kept fucking up my reads.
Man, if I was scum and pocketed you again immediately after that just happened in another game, that would be hilarious. :lol: :lol:
u only pocketed me cause alt i even pointed out that game how you reminded me of my old scum game smh -_-
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2169, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2167, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2162, skirt skirt wrote:considering there's rather obviously a doc shot left unused its wifom for them.

This is a little strange. Why are you assuming this? I was under the impression that a doc shot was used last night based on no explanation for a no kill happening, and the player just isn't bringing it up.
if the player didn't bring it up that means the player is probably maf who no killed to inno themselves and decided not to. by now, claiming it would've given us two innos and shrunken the poe pool a ton, and we all reinforced they should claim. we even mass claimed. basically, i think mafia no killed, either because they have the doc and want to save that wifom (you're welcome for killing it now :lol:), or because they were confident enough they'd be docced and wanted to inno themselves. thats a lot of why i'm reconsidering you and luv as potential scum in particular; myself and una had the "1 scum in neighbours" bs, but you and luv were universally townread and both viable docs. you know me well enough to know i love nka, and this is my theory atm. not sure which it is.
I don't see why one would assume this, to be honest. We essentially did have a town block, so easily the doc shot could have been somewhere in there, thus having no reason to out that today instead of a later day. You stated that Una basically has Fykus as lock town, so this doesn't add up to me. Why couldn't Una just have been softing he doc'd Fykus? This was prior to Carca revealing themselves as IC as well.
He absolutely could have. Except, una was the one hard pushing for a doc claim. Plus, iirc he had fykus as lock town well before this. He was discussing hypothetical possible scumteams, and he just basically said "idk. just think fykus is town". i can empathize with a gut read, but that's not a doc inno.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

the doc 100% should've outed and if they healed and don't before end of today they're a dumbass. 2 fucking innos and its not even like they're doc they're fucking 1x donated shot so it isn't like they're outing themselves... sigh.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 1900, UnaBombaH wrote: And another important part in my mind:
I did not get a doc-shot from the professor, and didn't use one last night.

skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

softing and than hard denying makes no sense.

can we drop this topic now? it is a waste of time
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2177 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2174, Boonskiies wrote:It seems like you are implying that someone has a doc shot, held onto it, and mafia no killed. That is not a bad situation to be in, to be honest. That means whoever has a doc shot, shouldn't claim it right now, because then they become the automatic night kill for the night. If this is in fact true, you would immediately become my top suspect. I guess, LUV would move up as well, I don't remember his scum game, if I've ever seen it, but yeah.
yea if you have a doc shot you don't claim it, no fucking shit. its if you used it last night you should've and should claim it.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2178 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2175, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2173, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 1900, UnaBombaH wrote: And another important part in my mind:
I did not get a doc-shot from the professor, and didn't use one last night.

I know. Honestly, that doesn't necessarily confirm it. I've gambit'd like that before.
i hard denied being doc and i highly doubt any of you expected me to be, that's different. this isn't him being a doc, this is a vt having a doc shot that was in this world used successfully.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2180 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

now, yea, i know i'm a hypocrite but please drop this. waste of time.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

i haven't seen luv's scum game in ages. he enjoys scum more though, kinda the opposite tell of aristophanes.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2182 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

the reason i still use that as a tell is cause play preference? its not really something that changes.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2184 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

hi
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2185 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

i'm probably gonna be awake for the next half hour, not really tired just playing a flash game
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2187 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2186, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I didn't fake any inno. I said you were reading too much into shit Eddie.
okay.

do you disagree with my assertion mumble is town?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2198, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2192, Boonskiies wrote:@Una - Why would Eddie playing as if he was inno'd the entire game, and then becoming more suspicious of Luv make it so you can scum read him? I just don't really see the mafia intent of stating he thought he was 'inno'd'
I meant that BEFORE LUV claimed VT, scum!Eddie could say he was inno'd.
AFTER the fakeclaim, he should be way more open to scumreading LUV because one of the main reasons he bypassed even reading LUV was because he "thought" LUV had an inno on him
do you think it was fair i was convinced he had an inno on me?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

skitter doesn't matter for vca, scum obviously bussed, she didn't even try to defend herself :lol:
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2207, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2206, skirt skirt wrote:skitter doesn't matter for vca, scum obviously bussed, she didn't even try to defend herself :lol:
It matters to an extent. They could have easily played it off like they expected people to assume Mafia was going to bus, which is why it makes perfect sense for scum to be off the wagon, and have that as a defense. There's definitely one on the wagon, at least.

Yeah, I want to just lynch Rando today.

Also, this "scum obviously bussed" mindset by you contradicts Rando being off that wagon yet you are pushing him. If Rando ends up being town, I think this is potentially a slip, but it's one to look at in post-game, as it's just a WIFOM case until then.
excuse me? not being on the wagon =/= not bussed. viewtopic.php?p=9571562#p9571562, random was clearly scumreading skitter just like.. oh.. virtually every player in the game. nobody tried to defend her, including her.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

going to bed. night :s
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:29 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2230, Carcalilly wrote:I see no reason as to why we should lynch rm.
if you would rather fykus I'll sheep. not voting mumble.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:30 am

Post by skirt skirt »

but if you missed my q I asked how much you've read and why shouldn't we lynch rm? reasons have been given though I haven't cased him
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2237 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:37 am

Post by skirt skirt »

I'm voting random
Fixed
Last edited by WhyMafia on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:24 am

Post by skirt skirt »

w/u/t
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:57 am

Post by skirt skirt »

SKIRT SKIRT
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2266 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

didn't he just leave for school? rip ved :(
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:24 am

Post by skirt skirt »

sorry, I'm awful. i really need to not alt slip
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2275 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:32 am

Post by skirt skirt »

i don't think you answered me, how much have you read? I'm having trouble seeing that slot is town, maybe you'll convince me.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2277 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:52 am

Post by skirt skirt »

i don't see it.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2278 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:53 am

Post by skirt skirt »

i would vote fykus today, i would really rather not mumble and would much prefer random
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:05 am

Post by skirt skirt »

thanks.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

interesting. scum was ballsy to shoot at carca unless they no killed and/or had the doc.

does anybody want to claim responsibility for the lack of a kill night 3?

i think i know where i'm voting, might as well start here though.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2289 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

luv or you is most likely who i'm voting today, off chance of una/boon. i moderately don't think mumble is scum, and if he's scum he will be the second scum i lynch. (this means i'm not 100000% ruling him out as scum but i am 10000% not voting him today unless something extreme happens ie guilty child or legitimate slip found by someone (haha @ those who understand what im referring to)). i will admit, random being town makes him look a lot worse to me, i t would be very very strange if two town deathtunnelled screen and ignored the rest of the game (more commonly one is buddying the other in the form of copycat), so he's not conftown to me anymore, but i think earlier i was just scumreading him as a player and honestly he seems pretty town to me as a whole, along with boon's meta read. more content later, i haven't actually reread anything yet i'll try and do that thursday
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2204, Fykus wrote:
A LYNCH HAS BEEN ACHIEVED!
Mulch has been lynched by Boonskiies - , Eddie Cane - , TesXX - , Keyen - ,
Vedith
Skitter30
- , and Lil Uzi Vert -

VOTE COUNT 1.13

Mulch
-> 7 (Boonskiies - , Eddie Cane - , TesXX - , Keyen -,
Vedith
Skitter30
- Lil Uzi Vert -
HAMMER

Skitter30
-> 2 (Scarab - and
Firecrocer
- )
Eddie Cane -> 2 (
RadiantCowbells
- , and
Fykus
- )
TesXX -> 1 (
Srceenplay
- )
Boonskiies -> 1 -> (
Mulch
- )

Not Voting: Nobody!
VOTE COUNT 2.8

:!:
Screenplay
-> 6 (Lil Uzi Vert - , Randomidget - ,
Skitter30
Fykus
- , UnaBombaH - , and Mumble -)
Randomidget -> 3 (
Firecrocer
- and
Srceenplay
- )
Fykus
-> 1 (Boonskiies - )
Skitter30
-> 1 )
Vedith -> 0
Lil Uzi Vert -> 0
Eddie Cane -> 0
Boonskiies -> 0
Firecrocer -> 0
Scarab -> 0
Mumble -> 0

Not Voting:
Vedith
and Eddie Cane
VOTE COUNT 3.1

Skitter30
-> 5 (Eddie Cane - , Lil Uzi Vert - ,
Fykus
- , Mumble - , and Bookskiies - )

Not Voting: Randomidget,
Skitter30
Firecrocer
, and UnaBombaH
fykus, you posted this. what was the purpose?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2167, skirt skirt wrote:

my reasons weren't lies, persay, but it was more just some mulling over nka that i wasn't at all confident in. i mainly said that to help avoid myself + lily being killed as best as possible. i really wanted scum to think myself or lily was geting protected and shoot outside of it, but ://////. them shooting lily VERY likely means they had the doc shot the whole time, because i don't think any player in this game kills lily there as scum with an unclaimed protection, and the no kill was probably scum with the doc planning to use it and then deciding not to for any reason

if your next post does not say "i docced x on night 3" i'm going to deathtunnel you if you are about to be lynched and claim it.

in all honesty, i'll probably still fos you for it and talk to you about it, but it is absolutely the pro town thing to claim it if you did in fact doc someone n3. it is vital info that could help break the game open, even if you're worried about getting lynched over claiming it.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2291, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:It’s Fykus and Una.
The main reason I think I'm voting in you and fykus is, and this is without rereading so subject to change, is I think almost every reasonable scum team has at least one of you. I'm going to do a thing where I slot every possible combo once the mod puts up a vc, and then I'll try and poe that. That's usually the most effective way I deal with 2-scum lylo in a mini - I would recommend you guys try it if you're town, it can help YOUR sorting a ton and once YOU'VE sorted then you get the fun of convincing us! Just a way I like to do it.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2295 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

for reference, the list of all pairings is below. I added myself because I would ideally hope you guys humor me and try this, and botch it if doesn't work for you. And please, don't cross people out for stupid things like "oh they voted skitter conf town xD", do it if its a pairing you find extremely unlikely/impossible for whatever reason (and its even better to give that reason for others to see and agree or argue)

boon + mumble
boon + luv
boon + fykus
boon + una
boon + skirt
skirt + mumble
skirt + luv
skirt + una
skirt + fykus
mumble + luv
mumble + una
mumble + fykus
luv + una
luv + fykus
una + fykus

obviously, remove all pairings that include you
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2294, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don’t make sense with Skitter at all.
i'll dual-iso you and skitter when i have time, remind me if i don't in a few days. i'm super busy this week, i'll definitely have time to phone post and stuff but rereading takes time and i'm home and awake probably an hour max every day this week until sunday so i may not have time until sunday
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2298 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

@Boon - yes, Eddie has.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

boon + mumble
boon + luv
boon + fykus
boon + una
boon + skirt
skirt + mumble
skirt + luv
skirt + una
skirt + fykus
mumble + luv
mumble + una
mumble + fykus
luv + una
luv + fykus
una + fykus
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2300 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

^gonna quote that and edit as i go
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2299, skirt skirt wrote:boon + mumble
boon + luv
boon + fykus
boon + una
boon + skirt
skirt + mumble
skirt + luv
skirt + una
skirt + fykus

mumble + luv
mumble + una
mumble + fykus
luv + una
luv + fykus
una + fykus
tiny = removed, i leave for reference
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2302 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2301, skirt skirt wrote:
boon + luv
boon + fykus
boon + una
boon + skirt
skirt + mumble
skirt + luv
skirt + una
skirt + fykus

mumble + luv
mumble + una
mumble + fykus
luv + una
luv + fykus
una + fykus
i can see my role pm
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2302, skirt skirt wrote:
boon + luv
boon + fykus
boon + una
boon + skirt
skirt + mumble
skirt + luv
skirt + una
skirt + fykus

mumble + luv
mumble + una

mumble + fykus
luv + una
luv + fykus
una + fykus
i can see my role pm
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2189, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2187, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2186, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I didn't fake any inno. I said you were reading too much into shit Eddie.
okay.

I don't disagree but I don't agree either. I've liked most of what I've seen from Mumble recently but I'm not ready to write him off as town yet. The only people I have as strong town is you and Boon.
this isn't to a partner
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2303, skirt skirt wrote:
boon + luv
boon + fykus
boon + una
boon + skirt
skirt + mumble
skirt + luv
skirt + una
skirt + fykus

mumble + luv
mumble + una

mumble + fykus
luv + una
luv + fykus
una + fykus
i can see my role pm
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 147, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 139, skitter30 wrote:
In post 134, Boonskiies wrote:@Skitter - Why do you seemingly target TesX then turn around on Fire? I'm not liking Tes's content thus far in this game. I don't know if he's scum or not, but I don't like it. To me, it's coming off as if you are just trying to state things to state things and appear you are doing things, Skitter.
I want to respond to this, but I'm actually not entirely sure what you're actually trying to say here, especially in the first sentence. What do you mean by 'turn around on Fire' here?

I'm disliking Tess as well, especially because of the Tess/Fire interaction, and I'm trying to talk to him (and Fire) about it so that I can understand what's happening there. You're . . . making flat, generic statements of 'I'm not liking [his] content' without discussing why or what or even trying to engage with him about it. You don't like him, and declare that he may or may not be scummy, and instead of following up with him about it, you. . . decide to call me out on trying to talk to him about it? To me, it's coming off as if you are just trying to state things to state things and appear you are doing things, Boon.
Literally what I said. You turned your post around and started questioning Fire. What's complicated about the way I worded it? Still completely annoyed here that you literally used the exact same thing I stated for you. Like, come on, get original with it, at least.
this probably isn't to a partner, doesn't help with pairings tho
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (isolation #60) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

despite how it may look, i strongly disbelieve boon and mumble are ever partners. their interactions, particularly on mumble's end, just aren't svs. i definitely don't put it beyond boon to lock town his par tner, don't get me wrong, but i just don't see it here no matter how hard i squint.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (isolation #61) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2305, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2299, skirt skirt wrote:
boon + mumble

boon + luv
boon + fykus
boon + una
boon + skirt
skirt + mumble
skirt + luv
skirt + una
skirt + fykus

mumble + luv
mumble + una

mumble + fykus
luv + una
luv + fykus
una + fykus
i can see my role pm
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2308, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2305, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2299, skirt skirt wrote:
boon + mumble

boon + luv
boon + fykus
boon + una
boon + skirt
skirt + mumble
skirt + luv
skirt + una
skirt + fykus

mumble + luv
mumble + una

mumble + fykus
luv + una
luv + fykus
una + fykus
i can see my role pm
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

and with mumble/fykus not being oartners, i'm down to 6.
boon + luv, boon + fykus, boon + una, luv + una, luv + fykus, una + fykus

wow! mumble doesn't fit as a partner for anyone! /shocker

3 boon teams, 3 luv teams, 3 fykus teams, 2 una teams. hm. this is where it gets harder.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2294, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don’t make sense with Skitter at all.
from memory, why should i not see that d1 hammer bs as potentially contrived? like, what should i be seeing that i'm not that makes you not partners with skitter?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

what do you think of my poe'd pairings so far?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

i mean, i don't see him as scum at all and strongly twonread the slot. but i swear to god i was skimming isos for quick elims before i had to deal with the harder ones (12 in depth dual isos on top of everything is way more work than i'll do for some mediocre mini lmfao) and literally noone made sense as his partner. am i wrong anywhere? like, who do you see him as scum with?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2316, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2304, skirt skirt wrote:
okay.

I don't disagree but I don't agree either. I've liked most of what I've seen from Mumble recently but I'm not ready to write him off as town yet. The only people I have as strong town is you and Boon.
this isn't to a partner
I disagree with this. This easily can be to a partner and can set up a potential town read on said partner, yet stay on opposite sides. I don't necessarily think that is the case here, but this could easily be to a partner.
i just made a very strong town stance on mumble, along with a town case. he didn't need to set up shit, he had a no risk townread right there with no fencesit needed. you are given a perfect opportunity to townread your partner late game, you do it, you don't waffle and refuse to commit.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2319, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2317, skirt skirt wrote:
okay.

this isn't to a partner
I disagree with this. This easily can be to a partner and can set up a potential town read on said partner, yet stay on opposite sides. I don't necessarily think that is the case here, but this could easily be to a partner.
i just made a very strong town stance on mumble, along with a town case. he didn't need to set up shit, he had a no risk townread right there with no fencesit needed. you are given a perfect opportunity to townread your partner late game, you do it, you don't waffle and refuse to commit.
My giant post dealt with this. I don't actually think LUV/Eddie is the scum team, I was just stating I disagreed with that post being absolutely no a scum theatre post.
this was in reference to luv/mumble being a team,,,,,, i'm not talking about pairings with me, i know i'm town i'm not gonna force myself to try and take a step back and partner read myself with people lmfao
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (isolation #69) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2318, Boonskiies wrote:I'm pissed. I just made a giant post and lost it because of my dumb phone posting. I'll be back when my computers done updating and I can do it there.
ahaha this happens to me so often mobile posting its so fucking annoying like sometimes posts just wont go through or sometimes itll log you out etc
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (isolation #70) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

this line is not in reference to a partner. scum!luv does not say this about scum!mumble
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (isolation #71) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2320, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2319, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2317, skirt skirt wrote:
okay.

this isn't to a partner
i just made a very strong town stance on mumble, along with a town case. he didn't need to set up shit, he had a no risk townread right there with no fencesit needed. you are given a perfect opportunity to townread your partner late game, you do it, you don't waffle and refuse to commit
My giant post dealt with this. I don't actually think LUV/Eddie is the scum team, I was just stating I disagreed with that post being absolutely no a scum theatre post.
this was in reference to luv/mumble being a team,,,,,, i'm not talking about pairings with me, i know i'm town i'm not gonna force myself to try and take a step back and partner read myself with people lmfao
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2327 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

i am not buying the wine in 2325, sorry. luv and mumble scum team would not have been in a position to hedge a townread there. luv was given a door, he didn't take it. that is not a partner interaction and you aren't going to convince me otherwise
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2328 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

scumtells as towntells: fencesitting

this is a town fence sit, not a scum one. oh i love how all wiki tells can be used for both alignments for the most part at least :lol:
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

i adamantly disagree with pretty much 2329 as a whole, because if you're arguing the only scum team you're considering that i'm not in is luv/mumble you're scum or stupid
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2330, Boonskiies wrote:Fair enough. If that's the case, then Fykus/Eddie is the scum team.
why is una not scum? as in, you didn't consider him at all
why are fykus and i the scum team?

luv + una, luv + fykus, una + fykus. justify why these 3 are not viable teams, and make it justification i believe, and then we can go forward.

moreover, if you think i tell my scum buddy to join in and immediately sheep me, you reallllly don't know me :lol:
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2332, Boonskiies wrote:What scum team do you think it is then?
i narrowed it down to 6, 3 don't include you and from your pov if youre town it should be one of them. read the game.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2333, Boonskiies wrote:From what you've been stating, it seems like you are slyly looking towards setting up a mislynch on Una. LUV also stated that Una/Fykus is probably the scum team, you stated that yesterday, so I'm unsure as to why you are stalling on bringing more to that.
"slyly"
l o l
again, you clearly have no idea how the fuck i even play, because i don't "slyly" do shit as scum. i'm very likely voting in luv/fykus today, i am not voting una any more than i'm voting you (probably you over una atm). on what planet am i "stalling"? if me is scum, that means at least one of fykus and luv is town, so in this hypothetical scum!eddie world why in the FUCK is i going to "slyly" lynch una rather than vote the townie in fykus and luv? whats the motive? god, i sure as fuck hope i see town boon in my reread, i don't know if i have the time to 1v1 scum boon right now with the massive hissy fit you'd throw.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (isolation #78) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2336, Boonskiies wrote:To me, it makes sense if scum were on separate sides somewhere, and I actually feel like you've had Fykus on the backburner, and your push against LUV/Mumble fits perfectly within Fykus pointing out he thinks LUV/Mumble is the scum team setting each other up to push different ways, and then merging if you can end the game.
i don't even understand what you're saying
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (isolation #79) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2337, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2334, skirt skirt wrote:moreover, if you think i tell my scum buddy to join in and immediately sheep me, you reallllly don't know me
I said the exact opposite of this, actually. So thanks for confirming this is a way you would play.

Explaining the other stuff in next post.
what is this "exact opposite"?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (isolation #80) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2341, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2334, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2330, Boonskiies wrote:Fair enough. If that's the case, then Fykus/Eddie is the scum team.
why is una not scum? as in, you didn't consider him at all
why are fykus and i the scum team?

luv + una, luv + fykus, una + fykus. justify why these 3 are not viable teams, and make it justification i believe, and then we can go forward.

moreover, if you think i tell my scum buddy to join in and immediately sheep me, you reallllly don't know me :lol:

I've explained why LUV/Fykus can't be scum, and if you are pointing out things about other teams not being S/S, then LUV on Fykus should have been one of the first ones you canceled out.

When we were town blocking, Una didn't even consider himself for it, and I told him to put himself there. He also has made some incredibly blatant town things all game, like when he flat out denied having used a potential doc shot and being so concise with the mass claim. If he was scum, he had no reason to claim that, as I stated that he shouldn't state whether or not he didn't, and that could have been incredibly beneficial if he was scum. I see your neighborhood as all town, or you are scum.
where did you explain why luv/fykus can't be scum? show me this ironclad proof i missed on my skims. and your reasons for lcok towning una are hilariously bad
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (isolation #81) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2343, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2338, skirt skirt wrote:i'm very likely voting in luv/fykus today,
Okay, then why are you questioning me? This is basically where I was looking into going. 100% leaning Fykus, I won't deny that because I don't see LUV as possible scum with anyone but Mumble. I guess LUV technically could be busing Fykus considering Fykus was basically brushing LUV off, but I expect a LUV vs Fykus wagon today, and if LUV is scum with Fykus, whatever, I'm going Fykus today, so that would still be a scum hit.
Very likely =/= certain. I don't have you as lock town, I'm not going to ignore you saying shit that's, well, shit.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2349 (isolation #82) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2344, Boonskiies wrote:I stated multiple times yesterDay about how I didn't see Fykus/LUV as a likely scum team.
Why not quote any actual arguments for this? I'll either agree with them or you'll be wrong and I'll show you that. Win-win.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2351 (isolation #83) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2345, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2342, skirt skirt wrote:and your reasons for lcok towning una are hilariously bad
So? I'm not generally wrong with my town reads this far into the game. Una's trajectory this entire game has screamed town to me.

My town game has been pretty rockin' my past few games. I have no reason to go against myself.
I think Una is very likely town too. I've won my only 3 completed games (all town) since I've returned, and had spot fucking on reads every time too, so I am in the same boat. Those are not reasons I'd do anything more than tow nlean someone, so why not show me what trajectory has led to you not even considering a world where Una is scum?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2353 (isolation #84) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2347, Boonskiies wrote:@Mumble/LUV - While I generally don't think you are the team, I'm just considering all the possibilities right now. It's like 85-15 right now, them to you.

@LUV - You think it's Una/Fykus, right? You wouldn't be opposed to voting Fykus first, right?

@Eddie - You stated how you are likely going towards LUV/Fykus today. Why isn't Una on this potential list if Fykus/Una is one of your scum reads? Why is Fykus more likely scum than Una?
Because I townread Una a lot stronger than Fykus? Are you reading?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2354 (isolation #85) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2350, Boonskiies wrote:why is it more likely that you are voting Fykus/LUV than Una, someone that you put suspicion on yesterDay?
I'm sorry, I can't doubt reads. I have to be 100% certain Una is scum or I can't post about doubts I have on him. Thanks for reminding me how to play mafia :lol:
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (isolation #86) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2352, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2349, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2344, Boonskiies wrote:I stated multiple times yesterDay about how I didn't see Fykus/LUV as a likely scum team.
Why not quote any actual arguments for this? I'll either agree with them or you'll be wrong and I'll show you that. Win-win.
Honestly, I don't feel like it. I don't feel like I have to. You can stop being lazy and look it up yourself. I'm not really trying to make an actual argument with it. It wouldn't be an argument; it's more of a fact.
I don't remember anything of the like happening. town!boon wants town!eddie on your page, I know that. We are the best two players left in this game imho, stop being stubborn and help me out with my reads and help me help you do the same.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2358 (isolation #87) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2356, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2351, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2342, skirt skirt wrote:and your reasons for lcok towning una are hilariously bad
So? I'm not generally wrong with my town reads this far into the game. Una's trajectory this entire game has screamed town to me.

My town game has been pretty rockin' my past few games. I have no reason to go against myself.
I think Una is very likely town too. I've won my only 3 completed games (all town) since I've returned, and had spot fucking on reads every time too, so I am in the same boat. Those are not reasons I'd do anything more than tow nlean someone, so why not show me what trajectory has led to you not even considering a world where Una is scum?
If Una's endangered of being lynched, sure. Right now, I see more benefit to not so I can test reactions more.

I disagree that you had spot on reads in Penguin's game. You only started scum reading us when we basically claimed scum to you.
I never town read Paul, I never town read GR, you were a town read due to being an alt. I stopped two nks and my d4 walls are a lot of what won town the game. You were going to lose the 1v1, so you needed a role cop claim, and the third scum to sheep which outed him using the tell I had been saving all game and una even said that influenced his hammer. I am very happy with my ply in penguin's game.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2359 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2357, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2354, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2350, Boonskiies wrote:why is it more likely that you are voting Fykus/LUV than Una, someone that you put suspicion on yesterDay?
I'm sorry, I can't doubt reads. I have to be 100% certain Una is scum or I can't post about doubts I have on him. Thanks for reminding me how to play mafia :lol:
Why is it more likely that you are voting Fykus/LUV than Una.

You said you have to be 100%, but you aren't 100% on Fykus/LUV or you'd have no reason not to be voting.
hm

strong town reads = una

scum reads = fykus, luv

now, why would i want to vote fykus or luv over una....... :thinking:

anyways, gn. school early :s
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

or did you flat out not register my sarcasm? because if not there's much bigger issues you should've seen with 2354 considering its worse game play than the newbie queue
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2362 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

OPKAY GN ITS 2 AM LAOMST
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (isolation #91) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:01 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2363, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2358, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2356, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2351, skirt skirt wrote:

If Una's endangered of being lynched, sure. Right now, I see more benefit to not so I can test reactions more.

I disagree that you had spot on reads in Penguin's game. You only started scum reading us when we basically claimed scum to you.
I never town read Paul, I never town read GR, you were a town read due to being an alt. I stopped two nks and my d4 walls are a lot of what won town the game. You were going to lose the 1v1, so you needed a role cop claim, and the third scum to sheep which outed him using the tell I had been saving all game and una even said that influenced his hammer. I am very happy with my ply in penguin's game.
I wasn't going to lose the 1v1.

And scum lost the game themselves. Night kill stops were nice, but honestly, the walls did nothing, as town didn't make actual cases that game. Had we not played hard, that likely would have been a perfect scum game.

And town reading an alt makes it even worse, because it means you town read me on play.

I'm happy with my play in Penguin's game too. I was honestly on fire, haha. I was legitimately angry that I wasn't getting lynched after scum claiming so many times there.
I don't town read you on play, persay. I read new players different than I read old ones, so people alting and lying about it usually fucks me up. Your last line is exactly what says so much though, in that I had to deal with such a dunce town. :(
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (isolation #92) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:01 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2364, Boonskiies wrote:Okay, vote Fykus then. Strong town reading Una...lol.

Carcalilly was trying to go Fykus yesterday, so even though she was an IC, like you said it was a ballsy move, and they went for it likely because Carca was going for Fykus. Probably one on each of the wagons considering the split.
excuse me? you want me to quick vote in lylo after i've said how much reading i want to do?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (isolation #93) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:02 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2365, Fykus wrote:
In post 2290, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2204, Fykus wrote:
A LYNCH HAS BEEN ACHIEVED!
Mulch has been lynched by Boonskiies - , Eddie Cane - , TesXX - , Keyen - ,
Vedith
Skitter30
- , and Lil Uzi Vert -

VOTE COUNT 1.13

Mulch
-> 7 (Boonskiies - , Eddie Cane - , TesXX - , Keyen -,
Vedith
Skitter30
- Lil Uzi Vert -
HAMMER

Skitter30
-> 2 (Scarab - and
Firecrocer
- )
Eddie Cane -> 2 (
RadiantCowbells
- , and
Fykus
- )
TesXX -> 1 (
Srceenplay
- )
Boonskiies -> 1 -> (
Mulch
- )

Not Voting: Nobody!
VOTE COUNT 2.8

Screenplay
-> 6 (Lil Uzi Vert - , Randomidget - ,
Skitter30
Fykus
- , UnaBombaH - , and Mumble -)
Randomidget -> 3 (
Firecrocer
- and
Srceenplay
- )
Fykus
-> 1 (Boonskiies - )
Skitter30
-> 1 )
Vedith -> 0
Lil Uzi Vert -> 0
Eddie Cane -> 0
Boonskiies -> 0
Firecrocer -> 0
Scarab -> 0
Mumble -> 0

Not Voting:
Vedith
and Eddie Cane
VOTE COUNT 3.1

Skitter30
-> 5 (Eddie Cane - , Lil Uzi Vert - ,
Fykus
- , Mumble - , and Bookskiies - )

Not Voting: Randomidget,
Skitter30
Firecrocer
, and UnaBombaH
fykus, you posted this. what was the purpose?
Its my poor attempt at vca. I dont know how to vca properly so i do the first half of it (colouring flips) in the hopes that someone else will finish it for me. It also helps me see potential scum on lynches.
but you didn't post that someone should do vca (i think vca is trash but hey), it seems weird to naked post it =/
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2416 (isolation #94) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:04 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2370, Boonskiies wrote:@Eddie - If scum had the doctor shot, why would scum no kill and then not claim the doctor shot?
no fuckin clue. i was more trying to create wifom just in case to avoid me and carca getting nkd, didnt work. didnt we go over this?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (isolation #95) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:08 am

Post by skirt skirt »

ooga booga

fykus/luv, how do you feel i want to vote in fykus/luv?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2418 (isolation #96) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:08 am

Post by skirt skirt »

ftr, leaning fykus.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (isolation #97) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:09 am

Post by skirt skirt »

mod - vla until sunday

ill probs still have time to phone post and such but just in case.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2443 (isolation #98) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

hm. you guys are lynching luv?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2444 (isolation #99) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

I'm not hammering btw
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2446 (isolation #100) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

oh, 1 fykus 1 luv. interesting
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (isolation #101) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2445, Boonskiies wrote:I voted Fykus, skirt...-.-
that makes one of us
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2448 (isolation #102) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

i just clicked the thread scrolled quickly and saw some naked votes lmao I'm uses to that meaning l1 at this point. so 1 fykus, 1 luv. okay.

fykus, if boon voted you, shouldn't you be xampagainging town!fykus? your strongest townread iirc voted you in mylo. x
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (isolation #103) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

confirmed!!
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2466 (isolation #104) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

what about the fact the rest of the game isn't doing anything?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2474 (isolation #105) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

boonskies
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2481 (isolation #106) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

if you view the thread i want you to just post something, even if its quoting this post and saying nothing

two votes on luv means a town!luv is in scum hammer range if boon and fykus are both town. gauging who's online.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2482 (isolation #107) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

aka, hi una and mumble :p
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2504 (isolation #108) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:36 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2502, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2501, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Great.

So one of you are Fykus’ partner.
I mean, if you were town, that would have been a given.

Unvote

How's that for some relief of pressure? I want Eddie to be more involved because my Fykus/Eddie paranoia is coming back.
Eddie is vla
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2508 (isolation #109) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

ih
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2509 (isolation #110) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

fykus stop posting elsewhere and ignoring this game :/
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (isolation #111) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

more content dude. this is lylo, you are potentially being lynched. please, focus, put some effort in on getting luv lynched over you. i was leaning luv, but honestly, i am wafflign on that now.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (isolation #112) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

who do you think luv's partner is?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2520 (isolation #113) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2516, Fykus wrote:Mumble.

At the very least im 100% sure mumble is scum
convince me in an hour. :)
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2526 (isolation #114) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

we know one of boon/luv/fykus is scum at the very least right now, so yes, if we treat boon as an ic there is confirmed scum in fykus and luv, and i am voting there like i always have been i think. neither fykus nor luv are compelling me strongly, -_-
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (isolation #115) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

:shivers:
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2541 (isolation #116) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

very likely
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2552 (isolation #117) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

yea, i am never gonna decline someone sheeping me, but jsyk if i do vote you and you don't sheep you don't get to offer that again in the future :P

luv, u gonna match that offer?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2554 (isolation #118) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

why would he vote himself if he were scum?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (isolation #119) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2556, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2554, skirt skirt wrote:why would he vote himself if he were scum?
AtE, WIFOM, distancing. I did some of it in Penguin's game.
it also puts him at l1 in lylo which scumfirms either him or myself/luv as a team.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2563 (isolation #120) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2555, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2552, skirt skirt wrote:yea, i am never gonna decline someone sheeping me, but jsyk if i do vote you and you don't sheep you don't get to offer that again in the future :P

luv, u gonna match that offer?
I mean, you stated you're lynching LUV/Fykus, and they're already crossvoting, so them sheeping doesn't really matter in actuality... I don't really care for either of them self voting in this position. Seems ate.
if i lynch luv, and he reds, it still applies for tomorrow. if i decide to lynch the partner while i have a free vote from a potentnial scum partner that's forced to listen to me, it still applies. the latter isn't really relevant because its very unlikely i don't vote in luv and fykus, but yea, the former is relevant since it doesn't expire and it definitely isn't confirmed the team is fykus/luv.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2565 (isolation #121) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2562, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2560, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2556, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2554, skirt skirt wrote:why would he vote himself if he were scum?
AtE, WIFOM, distancing. I did some of it in Penguin's game.
it also puts him at l1 in lylo which scumfirms either him or myself/luv as a team.
Not necessarily. Scum don't lose if they get lynched today.
that's true. it could be a weird way to incriminate me, but i doubt it, i don't think i'm the mislynch scum go for, i think everyone in this game knows just how hard lynching me is.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2567 (isolation #122) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

your self meta is really annoying

but, i self meta a lot and i'm sure others find it just as annoying, so fuck you hypocrisy!
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (isolation #123) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

una stop ignoring me in the hood. >_>
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2571 (isolation #124) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

are you sheeping me fykus? y/n
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2574 (isolation #125) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2570, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2567, skirt skirt wrote:your self meta is really annoying

but, i self meta a lot and i'm sure others find it just as annoying, so fuck you hypocrisy!
My self meta is incredibly annoying because I never lie about it, as either alignments. :lol: :lol: It's abusable, though. It helps me become more self aware for future games, though.
i play to my meta, yea. i'll self meta myself as scum, and i'll cite legit meta 100%, i'll just play to my meta. i've never once been lynched correctly on meta, people do keep trying though
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2576 (isolation #126) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

do you think you can meta read me?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2581 (isolation #127) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2577, Fykus wrote:yeah eddie ill sheep you. i hope your ready to carry the weight of the outcome of the game on your shoulders (even more so)
haha, i'm used to it. i'm always one of the most active players, and in games where i don't act like a dick i usually lead town and try to get people to work together.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2583 (isolation #128) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

luv, do i get the same offer from you? :lol:
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2591 (isolation #129) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2585, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2583, skirt skirt wrote:luv, do i get the same offer from you? :lol:
I don’t even know what you’re talking about :lol:
sheep offer :p
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2594 (isolation #130) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2590, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2568, skirt skirt wrote:una stop ignoring me in the hood. >_>
I was in the shower dude, hold on.
If I have to get naked again..
l-lewd
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (isolation #131) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2592, Boonskiies wrote:LUV is calling one of you two scum. Response?
i don't care what he calls me, after i deal with fykus/luv today if i deal with it correct there is 0% chance i'm letting myself get mislyncehd tomorrow.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2597 (isolation #132) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2457, WhyMafia wrote:
VOTE COUNT 5.0

Skirt Skirt -> 0
UnaBombaH -> 0
Boonskiies -> 0
Mumble -> 0
Fykus -> 0
Lil Uzi Vert -> 0

Not Voting: Everyone!

With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to hammer!

Deadline in:
(expired on 2017-09-29 22:30:00)

Mod Notes:
- Good luck!
[/area]
a week left. cool.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2599 (isolation #133) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2550, Fykus wrote:eddie, what do you think of me just sheeping your vote from here on out? if you vote me ill vote me to. the decision would be yours.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2601 (isolation #134) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

did you miss that
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2603 (isolation #135) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

i take it that means you aren't going to give me the same offer?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (isolation #136) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

please answer quick i wanna do a thing before i go to sleep
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2605 (isolation #137) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

fykus are you still here
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2606 (isolation #138) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

okay luv fuck off (love u) idc about u rn

FYKUS ARE YOU HERE
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2608 (isolation #139) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

can you focus on this game for a bit as in be active in the thread refreshing every 30 secs ish?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2610 (isolation #140) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

like 10-15 mins its 2:35 am for me i won't be up much longer
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2612 (isolation #141) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

:))
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2613 (isolation #142) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2614 (isolation #143) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

i want your reaction live.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2616 (isolation #144) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

nobody else is voting i don't think
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (isolation #145) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

well, asides luv
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2619 (isolation #146) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

its not.

how do you feel right now?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2622 (isolation #147) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

right now, you're l-1, with myself/you/luv voting you. this means if you're town, and i'm not scum, all it takes is mumble or una or boon waking up and hammering you
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (isolation #148) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

if you knew scum was going to be online in 5 minutes to hammer and you can't unvote until i do what is your argument?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2625 (isolation #149) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

btw, if you do happen to be one of those people, and are lurking, feel free to post "not a hammer", btu other than that please don't post luv/them. i want to talk to fykus.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2627 (isolation #150) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2624, Fykus wrote:youve seen me as town, and i think you know how weak willed i am. honestly for me to of gotten this far without being lynched (and even being lynched before skitter nonetheless) id have to be pretty decent at scum yeah? have you seen my scum games before? i usually claim something to get people off my case, normally with some kind of modifier to justify why i live after said claim.
the only game we played (iirc), i was town, you were town, you misread me and blah blah blah people ignored me scumtranscend won. but that's just a wifom argument, is that all?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2628 (isolation #151) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2626, Fykus wrote:the only scum meta thing ive met this game is that ive posted shit all. but im posting a heap now in hopes of reversing that so apart from that i cant offer much in the way of explanation. this is why i hate being in lylo. im an easy lynch.
i mean, you were posting elsewhere extensively while ignoring this game. i don't think you're going to deny that, would you like to argue that doesn't look bad?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2629 (isolation #152) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2628, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2626, Fykus wrote:the only scum meta thing ive met this game is that ive posted shit all. but im posting a heap now in hopes of reversing that so apart from that i cant offer much in the way of explanation. this is why i hate being in lylo. im an easy lynch.
i mean, you were posting elsewhere extensively while ignoring this game. i don't think you're going to deny that, would you like to argue that doesn't look bad?
extensively as in for a long period of time / you were not posting here much / me disagreeing with "im posting a heap now"
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2632 (isolation #153) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2630, Fykus wrote:pretty much yeah. i suck at lylo. i couldnt argue myself out of a lynch if my life depended on it (lol)

yeah the last couple of days i have. when this game started i entered a rut in my eagerness to play. maybe it was because of all the big names in the game or something or maybe my confidence just got shot to shit because i couldnt formulate any reads.
i mean, you are aware most of your argument falls under ate/wifom? neither are necessarily scummy, i do both as town plenty personally, but do you have anything more substantial?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2633 (isolation #154) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

im basically asking for your best argument for me to unvote.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2635 (isolation #155) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

i'm doing this at 3 am because i'm pretty confident the rest of the game is asleep except /maybe/ the other person voting you (luv), but there's that off chance someone wakes up or whatever and hammers you, and you know that, so town!you should be quivering right now i'd think. i want to read that emotion in your posts, and i want you to use that to convince me you're town.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2636 (isolation #156) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2634, Fykus wrote:wifom/ate are all i have. my capabilities in mafia when im about to be lynched are really bad. i duno if i need specific tutoring or just more practice.

as such, no i dont have anything substantial i could convince you that im actually town.

pedit

im town. theres not much else i can say thats not repeating what ive said already that wont be wifom/ate
are you 100% confident the team is luv/mumble? you won't reconsider scumble?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2637 (isolation #157) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2635, skirt skirt wrote:i'm doing this at 3 am because i'm pretty confident the rest of the game is asleep except /maybe/ the other person voting you (luv), but there's that off chance someone wakes up or whatever and hammers you, and you know that, so town!you should be quivering right now i'd think. i want to read that emotion in your posts, and i want you to use that to convince me you're town.
also because 3 am is the only time i have time to play mafia this week lmao
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2638 (isolation #158) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

UNVOTE:
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2639 (isolation #159) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

una just posted in the hood, dono't think he's checked the thread. not gonna risk a hammer, but i'd like to continue this interaction a bit if possible.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2642 (isolation #160) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

:lol:
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2644 (isolation #161) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

"honestly though, dont you think boon is being pigheaded about the refusal to consider mumble?"

i don't really think mumble has much of a chance of being scum either, tbf. :/
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2645 (isolation #162) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

i appreciate the compliments btw, and yea, thank you for this.

btw, if the team is una and luv, and i am una, id feel super pissed now :lol:
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2651 (isolation #163) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

yea, sometimes when i was less confident (cocky?) i would sit back and let my trs get lynched at risk of looking stupid for hard defending scum. eventually, it clicked that i'm usually pretty good at reads (not you, not sure if this is true for you, thats for you to decide) and i should trust myself. better to be right 8 times and wrong twice and reevalute the twice later in the game than to just be null 10 times.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2652 (isolation #164) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2650, Fykus wrote:looks like we unvoted just in time tbh lol. una pops up shortly followed by boon. lol. maybe we'll see mumble in a few minutes.
aha, yea.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (isolation #165) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2648, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2645, skirt skirt wrote:i appreciate the compliments btw, and yea, thank you for this.

btw, if the team is una and luv, and i am una, id feel super pissed now :lol:
I'm furious.
Just trembling with rage. :]
this has been a fun night. but now its 3 am and i ahvent slept. fuckin school in the morning then work then a party, god damnit im gonna be so tired
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2656 (isolation #166) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

bruhh weekends are more stressful for me than weekdays, my school doesn't start til 11:20 any day except 1:05 on wednesdays, it's so awesome
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (isolation #167) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

but i wanted to stay up late to do that rxn thing. i need to sleep on what that convo means :p
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2660 (isolation #168) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

night. hopefully i'll be able to check in tomorrow, if not saturday afternoon it is
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2672 (isolation #169) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

hi
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2675 (isolation #170) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

it's alright, time to go to d6

this is not town. :)
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2676 (isolation #171) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

you should've declined sheeping me on yourself fykus, that's what gave you away. i've thought about this a lot, and i just can't see a town perspective in l-1ing yourself in MYLO when one of the votes is you and one is your lock townread. from town!you povs, you still know there's one scum not voting you, and all it took was that one scum getting online and ending the game. town self voting here was literal gamethrowing, but for scum its not, since scum know they can't get lolhammered by scum. self voting upon request in mylo is not a town pov.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2677 (isolation #172) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:40 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

i'm pretty sure this means the other scum is either luv or mumble. if the partner was una/boon, going for desperation towncred wasn't necessary, but a fykus/luv or fykus/mumble team would be in really bad shape atm. i still truly think mumble is town, but i also can see apathetic town in luv to a degree so idk. that's a problem for tomorrow if i'm alive. for now, fykus, if you're town you were literally 5 minutes away from losing if una or boon were scum. you were supposed to know the entire time how close town!you was to losing, and i absolutely did not sense that frustration/desperation in your posts. if you're genuinely town, i'm sorry dude, but i just don't see it here at all. i've been away from mafia cause busy real life past few days, but i have been thinking about my late interaction with fykus, just to make sure i'm not grossly misreading something. i'm not. this is the lynch today.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2679 (isolation #173) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:10 am

Post by skirt skirt »

where is everyone?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2681 (isolation #174) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:17 am

Post by skirt skirt »

hi fykus :)
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2690 (isolation #175) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

I've got a blank space baby
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2696 (isolation #176) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

you aren't l1. una knows exactly what boon is doing.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2698 (isolation #177) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

luv + myself.

who is the third vote?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2701 (isolation #178) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

same old love
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2703 (isolation #179) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

my celeb crush
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (isolation #180) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

hush. :)
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2707 (isolation #181) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

u aren't even sheeping me hush with the ate
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (isolation #182) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

that wasn't gonna be a hammer. you were just reaction testing. stop.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (isolation #183) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

you were seeing who was wanting a reason to vote there. you don't need to play games with me boon. :lol:
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2717 (isolation #184) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

what if this is a game?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2719 (isolation #185) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

UNVOTE:

wait a god damn minute
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2722 (isolation #186) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

excuse me, but if fykus was my partner him b eing at l-1 wouldn't concern me as there wouldn't be any scum to quickhammer
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2724 (isolation #187) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

??
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2726 (isolation #188) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

excuse me? what proves what? i'm lost now
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (isolation #189) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

actually, my vote alone wasn't enough to mislynch fykus which was exactly why it was there. i was baiting your vote and una's vote for my own games. got yours! i think i will revote fykus, but i need to talk to una.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2730 (isolation #190) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2728, Boonskiies wrote:If you were town with the perspective you've been pushing all day, you had absolutely no worry of Fykus being L-1 unless you think Una/Mumble wouldn't hammer, likely confirming them both as town because scum hammer in that position.
i absolutely think there could be a hammer. una + mumble are both online very sparsely, which is exactly what makes these games so much more useful.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2733 (isolation #191) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2732, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2730, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2728, Boonskiies wrote:If you were town with the perspective you've been pushing all day, you had absolutely no worry of Fykus being L-1 unless you think Una/Mumble wouldn't hammer, likely confirming them both as town because scum hammer in that position.
i absolutely think there could be a hammer. una + mumble are both online very sparsely, which is exactly what makes these games so much more useful.
Why is a hammer bad if you think Fykus is scum?
because i am less confident than i said. you seem to forget, this is mylo, not lylo, there's room to vote hop.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2734 (isolation #192) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

now, hush puppy. i need to talk to una.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2736 (isolation #193) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

...or luv
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2781 (isolation #194) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:45 am

Post by skirt skirt »

ahahaha
I'll come deal with you when I'm not busy though
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2793 (isolation #195) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:30 am

Post by skirt skirt »

unA has my instructions for tomorrow just in case
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2795 (isolation #196) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:31 am

Post by skirt skirt »

boon you're a fucking moron
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2800 (isolation #197) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:54 am

Post by skirt skirt »

I'm going to lynch you tomorrow. luv + mumble + una (+fykus) all vote you over me. sorry you kept me alive too late :lol:
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2803 (isolation #198) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:12 am

Post by skirt skirt »

fykus was never not scum. i was just playing with boon
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2807 (isolation #199) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:26 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2805, UnaBombaH wrote:Please confirm before thread is locked..
luv mumble boon me is a hammer, yes

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”