TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 120, Eddie Cane wrote:actually read the game

tes, if you retaliated to his rvs vote with a vote... how is that not retaliatory?
I wasn't really retaliating.
It was RVS.
Nothing I'd need to retaliate against, it was a joke OMGUS.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 123, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 57, firecrocer wrote:
In post 44, firecrocer wrote:
In post 32, TesXX wrote:How come?

VOTE: Whymafia
A mod vote is useless if you're town.
And especially useless in RVS VOTE: TessXX
This doesn't feel like an aha moment. Feels like scum thinking she can get away with latching on to a NAI action in order to avoid actually game solving.
I'm pretty sure it was RVS.
Though I would like to see her response.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by TesXX »

f5
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 127, TesXX wrote:
In post 120, Eddie Cane wrote:actually read the game

tes, if you retaliated to his rvs vote with a vote... how is that not retaliatory?
I wasn't really retaliating.
It was RVS.
Nothing I'd need to retaliate against, it was a joke OMGUS.
that's not what rvs is
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by TesXX »

Yes it is.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Random_Vote wrote:A so-called random vote is one made very early in the game with no serious reasoning given.
No serious reasoning was given, it was a joke vote.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 74, TesXX wrote:
skitter30 wrote:
In post 43, firecrocer wrote:
In post 41, skitter30 wrote:
Which seems unnecessary to add if they don't. So I think they probably do have daytalk
He didn't write it in the first place so I don't think it is indicative of either.
In post 1, WhyMafia wrote:14] Please post all votes and unvotes using either the bold tag or the vote tag. Nicknames are fine, as long as I can understand them. Votes should look like this: Vote:WhyMafia or VOTE: WhyMafia.
it is quite apparent that WM adapted the ruleset to fit this game. The fact that he took it from Boon is irrelevant. That he chose to include the fact that scum may or may not have daytalk seems to indicate to me that they likely do, cuz why bother bringing it up like that in the first place if they don't?
I mean it's obvious that you'd change stuff like the vote format examples and the mod color. Those are obvious things a mod would modify to make into their own ruleset.
I also notice that you haven't really stated an opinion on the matter, and that you're discrediting the mod's post where he clearly states that it might be a possibility.
Do you find this scum indicative?
To the first part, I think it indicates that he clearly adopted the rule set and changed it to suit his needs, so the fact that the line about daychat may or may not have been in Boon's original ruleset is completely irrelevant, so I'm not sure why she brought it up.

And for the second part, it seems like instead of taking a solid position on the subject, she's dancing around it. I'd kinda expect scum more to do that than town, tbh, cuz I think scum inherently don't really want to tell town exactly what their abilities are.

But I'll drop it cuz we've had numerous requests to stop with the daychat thing.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 102, TesXX wrote:Well I AM scum.
Um, why are you saying this?
In post 108, TesXX wrote:
In post 93, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 75, TesXX wrote:
In post 57, firecrocer wrote:
In post 44, firecrocer wrote:
In post 32, TesXX wrote:How come?

VOTE: Whymafia
A mod vote is useless if you're town.
And especially useless in RVS VOTE: TessXX
VOTE: firecrocer
What's the point of this vote?
RVS
The game was very clearly out of RVS at that point.
In post 112, TesXX wrote:Firecrocer's vote was RVS
Nothing to retaliate against.
People are like discussing Fire's vote and whether it was RVS, but no one even asked her lol.

@Firecrocer:
Was your vote in RVS? If it wasn't RVS, why do you think it's so bad for Tess to have voted the mod? Why is it 'useless' if he's town, and why is it worse in RVS in particular?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Skitter - Why do you seemingly target TesX then turn around on Fire? I'm not liking Tes's content thus far in this game. I don't know if he's scum or not, but I don't like it. To me, it's coming off as if you are just trying to state things to state things and appear you are doing things, Skitter.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

VOTE COUNT 1.4

Firecrocer -> 4 (Fykus - , Mulch - , TesXX - , and Lil Uzi Vert )
Mulch -> 2 (Vedith - , and Skitter30 - )
TesXX -> 2 (Firecrocer - and RadiantCowbells - )
Keyenpeydee -> 1 (Scarab - )
Fykus -> 1 (Eddie Cane - )
Scarab -> 1 (Keyenpeydee - )
Vedith -> 1 (Boonskiies - )
Skitter30 -> 1 (Secret Agent Jin - )
Eddie Cane -> 0
Lil Uzi Vert -> 0
Secret Agent Jin -> 0
RadiantCowbells -> 0
Boonskiies -> 0

Not Voting: Nobody!

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to hammer!

Deadline in:
(expired on 2017-08-26 18:34:00)

Mod Notes:
- Please tell me if I made any errors
- Vedith is V/LA until Monday
[/area]
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 134, Boonskiies wrote:@Skitter - Why do you seemingly target TesX then turn around on Fire? I'm not liking Tes's content thus far in this game. I don't know if he's scum or not, but I don't like it. To me, it's coming off as if you are just trying to state things to state things and appear you are doing things, Skitter.
would you like some whipped cream on those waffles?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Mulch »

Yo so like I'm here as promised :)

by RC was a pretty obvious joke, unless it's some sort of sophisticated traitor signal that I can't comprehend. Like, I think most of our first reactions would be that it's a joke. So by
firecrocer
was extremely weird to me. I don't understand how a person could really think to say "why" to that. It's a joke. This reeks to me of scum trying to fit in and try to get in the game by asking pointless questions. What was the POINT of that question? There is none. So why did he ask it? to me calling him out on it has some scummy characteristics, mainly the fact that he tries to use a strawman to me. I say that' s abullshit question, he responds with "isn't why always an important question." Uh... that's not my point, dude. He's trying to take a joke waaaay too seriously. He also totally does a scummy thing by voting RC after RC says . Uhh... again, something extremely NAI. Yet he votes him for it. Totally weird. on thoughts by Eddie makes me think that Eddie is town, for now. I mean, it wasn't exactly hard to point out, but tentatively like good reaction there. by texx shows that he isn't reading the game because I actually asked RC the same question. Not NAI tho.

post by Boonskiies stood out to me. I sorta know what Boon usually does and he dosen't really waste questions on useless things. Like, asking a clarifiaction thing here on something that's obvious? Scummy. Way for scum to fit in without progressing gamestate.

Guys I'm really sorry but I will have to do more tmrw, I got cut off. But like those are my thoughts up to there, and my two early scumreads were Boon and FireCrocer
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I miss the old Mulch, straight from the Go Mulch
Chop up the posts Mulch, set on his goals Mulch
I hate the new Mulch, the wall posting mood Mulch
The always logical Mulch, the trying way too hard Mulch
I miss the sweet Mulch, the chop up the cases Mulch
I gotta say at that time I'd like to meet Mulch
See I invented Mulch, it wasn't any Mulches
And now I look and look around and there's so many Mulches
I used to love Mulch, I used to love Mulch
I even had an Annadog avi, I thought I was Mulch
What if Mulch made a case about Mulch?
Called "I Scum Read The Old Mulch"? Man that'd be so Mulch
That's all it was Mulch, we still love Mulch
And I love you like Mulch loves Mulch
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 134, Boonskiies wrote:@Skitter - Why do you seemingly target TesX then turn around on Fire? I'm not liking Tes's content thus far in this game. I don't know if he's scum or not, but I don't like it. To me, it's coming off as if you are just trying to state things to state things and appear you are doing things, Skitter.
I want to respond to this, but I'm actually not entirely sure what you're actually trying to say here, especially in the first sentence. What do you mean by 'turn around on Fire' here?

I'm disliking Tess as well, especially because of the Tess/Fire interaction, and I'm trying to talk to him (and Fire) about it so that I can understand what's happening there. You're . . . making flat, generic statements of 'I'm not liking [his] content' without discussing why or what or even trying to engage with him about it. You don't like him, and declare that he may or may not be scummy, and instead of following up with him about it, you. . . decide to call me out on trying to talk to him about it? To me, it's coming off as if you are just trying to state things to state things and appear you are doing things, Boon.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 139, skitter30 wrote:
I want to respond to this, but I'm actually not entirely sure what you're actually trying to say here, especially in the first sentence. What do you mean by 'turn around on Fire' here?

I'm disliking Tess as well, especially because of the Tess/Fire interaction, and I'm trying to talk to him (and Fire) about it so that I can understand what's happening there. You're . . . making flat, generic statements of 'I'm not liking [his] content' without discussing why or what or even trying to engage with him about it. You don't like him, and declare that he may or may not be scummy, and instead of following up with him about it, you. . . decide to call me out on trying to talk to him about it? To me, it's coming off as if you are just trying to state things to state things and appear you are doing things, Boon.
This is LITERALLY what I said about you.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 137, Mulch wrote:this post by Boonskiies stood out to me. I sorta know what Boon usually does and he dosen't really waste questions on useless things. Like, asking a clarifiaction thing here on something that's obvious? Scummy. Way for scum to fit in without progressing gamestate.
Why do you think that question was useless?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also "usually does" isn't something I do. I purposefully change every single one of my town and scum games.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Like, you tried to make a meta case on me just there without bringing up that I am incredibly self aware and have shown in literally every single one of my scum games that I can mimic my town game to a T. Also, that meta case on me is crap. I have never been alive in a game with you when I was scum, Mulch.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, if you're trying to meta me, actually do it correctly, Mulch. I actively despise early games and really don't care at all what happens. I'll lynch an IC Day 1 if it gets the game going. I'm done with softy Boon. Boon of the old who quick hammers without intent is back. I win more games that way, and I don't get night killed. Because for the love of god, being night killed is the worst and it happens literally every game for me now.

So Mulch, I'm thinking you're scum with that bs meta case on me, which I've hashed out that you don't really understand my thought process at all from that last game. I believe I've only played two games with you? One I barely count because it was my SK lull, haha.

But yeah, the only reason I'm not locked on Mulch Scum from that post of his is because I know he's trying to change up his playstyle, so in a way, I know his post was forced, regardless of alignment.

Just had to come in and tear up that horrible "Wanna be meta" case on me. Boon 101, first thing, should be he doesn't care at all about early game. I will hammer if someone gets put to L-1, just saying. Unless I really think that person is town. I don't like Day 1 claims much either. That should have been one of the first things you brought up, Mulch, because as one of the two games we had with each other while both active and alive, I pushed that as a thing completely.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@RC - You haven't voted me yet, and normally I'd call you out as scum for that, but I know we're trying to push past that stuff. We both have similar reaction testy playstyles. I'm likely about to hardcore tunnel Mulch if he doesn't explain himself better. You know me quite well. Do I ever try to fit in without progressing gamestate? Like, either alignment.

Like, to anyone who knows me. What kind of crap was that? "try to fit in without progressing gamestate"?. Mulch claims he "sorta knows what I usually do", when trying to fit in without progressing gamestate is literally the exact opposite of basically everything I do. Take out that crap of an open game that just ended that you replaced into after I was already dead, which by the way you stated you knew how I worked without ever playing with a scum game of mine prior, and having like one and a half (the half one's on me) town games with me in general, one of which I was force replaced. So really, I don't think you have like any major experience with me, so of course when you act like you do, it's going to come off as scummy to me. I absolutely don't ever look to fit in in games, especially as scum. You can check some of my more recent scum games where I am the exact opposite of what you claim to be. You don't have a 2 year + scum streak, now it's just 2 year plus in closed setups, by just fitting in without progressing game state. I personally feel that scum needs to progress game state MORE than town.

This post that you mentioned as "useless" is most definitely not useless. This is a prime example of one of my sorting posts, as already stated. I rephrased what had been said, because scum fluff things up with words that make it come off like they have more reasoning than they do, so when I make a post like that, I simplify and show why it's scummy. I wasn't trying to clarify anything. The fact that you think I was trying to get a clarification on something like that shows that either or both 1) You don't know how I work at all, and 2) you are scum trying to make early game cases by reaching for things that are pretty surface level stuff that don't seem to be able to be defended/looked upon badly after a mislynch happens.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4, Mulch wrote:Be warned that I may ask questions; try not to scrutinize them as scum doing filler stuff, I'm just trying to try a new playstyle.
This is literally the only reason I have hesitation from you being scum right now because I feel like I read that you were going to be doing this before the game started.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 139, skitter30 wrote:

Literally what I said. You turned your post around and started questioning Fire. What's complicated about the way I worded it? Still completely annoyed here that you literally used the exact same thing I stated for you. Like, come on, get original with it, at least.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

If Mulch comes in and makes a horrible meta case again, I'm tunneling. Like, I've explained and shown that you absolutely don't know my playstyle. And I feel like you are going to say I only get worked up as scum because you don't know how I play at all. I get worked up as scum BECAUSE that's a common townBoon thing. So let's see what other poor meta reasoning you use even though you don't really have meta on me to work with.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You know what, it's more likely you're just scum.

VOTE: Mulch

That aggravated the hell out of me. Don't use meta reasonings if you don't actually have meta experience with the person. We have that player familiarity, sure, but like...we don't have a single completed game where we were both the same alignment. (i was force replaced out TB's game, but that was a little different because Vedith and I caught two scum Day 1, then you got inno'd). We only have one complete game together where we were both alive at the same time that means, you were scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”