mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3088 (isolation #200) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:27 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Why are you still avoiding the fact that you are blatantly lying about your role?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3091 (isolation #201) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:43 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3089, Elbirn wrote:2. How do you not want him turbolynched if you know that hes lying?
If people think there's even the slightest chance that Kokichi really is an IC then there's nothing I can do about that. Besides, he's just going be lynched tomorrow anyway and I doubt the 1 extra night is going to benefit the scum team too much.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3092 (isolation #202) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:47 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3090, Gamma Emerald wrote:What’s Kokichi at votewise
Just you and Elbrin. You can consider my vote to be on Kokichi too though.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3093 (isolation #203) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:48 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Ehh, may as well vote here actually.

VOTE: Kokichi Oma

My vote's got nowhere else to be.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3112 (isolation #204) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:21 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3095, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 3088, mutantdevle wrote:Why are you still avoiding the fact that you are blatantly lying about your role?
I'm not.
You are. I've made a strong case of why your quest and claim are complete bs and you haven't even tried to justify yourself or make a single excuse. That's because you know that there's nothing you can say or do to get yourself out of this hole and you're just staying quiet as to not look any more scummy than you already do.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3113 (isolation #205) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:23 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3099, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3096, Kokichi Oma wrote:Imagine lynching the IC rofl. This website never ceases to amaze me
Does anyone remember what Kokichi said about Varsoon’s claim off the top of their head?
I didn't remember this but I looked at his ISO and he didn't say anything.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (isolation #206) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:25 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3102, Kokichi Oma wrote:idk what his issue is. but why does Mutant matter when it comes to your vote?
My issue is that NK15 barely posted in that game. 5 posts is not enough to judge what someone is going to be as a certain alignment.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3118 (isolation #207) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:26 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3116, northsidegal wrote:kokichi is claiming that ic is his quest role

he wouldn't know his quest role before it unlocked
Yeah. And, as far as we can tell because Kokichi is vague as shit and has refused to clarify, Kokichi is claiming he unlocked it by not performing a night action during night 1.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3120 (isolation #208) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:42 am

Post by mutantdevle »

How is that even a quest you'd get though? You have no abilities to perform! Do you have an explanation for that?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3128 (isolation #209) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:38 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3122, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2387, Kokichi Oma wrote:By the way I wasnt posting first half of the night because one of my roles says I cant do anything at night to unlock it. So i assumed i couldnt talk in night thread. But mod clarified it meant no actions by me. (Even tho i have no actions to do right now. I'm guessing when i unlock my ability from winning a mini game it's a night action.)
I must have missed this post and, although it clears up part of my concern, I still find it highly questionable that you'd have this quest in the first place given you have no night actions to even perform.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3131 (isolation #210) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:14 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3129, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wild still like mutant/Chibi and Kokichi/Maria to hash out the NK15 situation
Not much I can do here when Kokichi and MariaR refuse to explain anything about their opinion on NK15. Though I think it says a lot when I can cite and explain multiple reasons that he is town and they can't even explain how 5 posts relate to this game.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3136 (isolation #211) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:26 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3133, Succinct wrote:Hi.
Game's long. Summarize? (Claims, events, etc.)
Here's the game from my point of view:
  • Various people claimed various things at the start of day 1. Nico is a miller. Kokichi can unlock someone else's minigame role PM if they win a minigame. MariaR is almost* death proof and can become fully death proof if they get into any PT.
  • Then RC and Varsoon started 1v1ing for pages upon pages of pure shit. That's probably why the game is so long tbh.
  • We also found out that firebringer could triple vote which RC later claimed he was responsible for. As I understand it, firebringer can only triple vote on players that RC is already voting for but only if he makes it clear that he isn't just sheeping RC.
  • The lynch was kinda going towards Varsoon and Varsoon claimed a role that had a chance to be an IC so momentum died down on that and people didn't want to lynch RC either so they agreed to stop 1v1ing.
  • Gamma was then the most popular wagon because he did something scummy that I can't remember at this point but then firebringer tried to hammer with his triple vote but failed because he didn't meet the right conditions to triple vote.
  • Varsoon then started up the 1v1 again which got him lynched and it turned out that whilst he was town his role claim was only partially true and IC wasn't one of the things he could get.
  • During the day, there were 2 minigames which were won by RC and Elbrin respectively.
  • RC's ability allowed him to make NSG untargetable to any and all night actions.
  • Elbrin's ability meant that the thread was open and we could lynch during the night phase.
  • During the night phase, nico was almost lynched but then someone prevented it from happening.
  • NK15 almost got lynched after that but some of us defended him so then a lot of people switched to Kokichi but because firebringer's vote again didn't count as triple Kokichi wasn't lynched and the night phase ended in a no lynch.
  • RC was night killed. I'm sure RC and Varsoon are now having a fun time in the dead chat knowing that they were both town. RC had unlocked both his quest and minigame role PM but one of them wasn't revealed to us in his flip.
  • Today, NK15, Kokichi and MariaR have been the most popular wagon. Whilst some of us are strongly against the NK15 wagon, it's generally agreed that Kokichi and MariaR are acceptable lynches.
  • It was looking like Kokichi was 100% going to be today's lynch but then he claimed that he unlocked his quest PM which means that he will become an IC tonight. So by the way things are going, MariaR is probably going to be today's lynch and she doesn't seem to care about that.
  • Kokichi's quest was to not perform a night action but as I have pointed out the role that Kokichi claimed doesn't have a night action to not perform which makes Kokichi's claim very suspicious.
  • Firebringer won today's first minigame but hasn't said what they got from it. We're currently waiting on the 2nd minigame before finalising the lynch. It seems that there is going to be a pattern of no one wanting to hammer until both minigames have ended which may result in each day going quite slowly like it has done today.
The only discussion that seems to be going on right now is me and Gamma trying to get to the exact reason why Kokichi and MariaR think that NK15 is scummy but we're only met with silences and avoidance of our questions.

My personal read on Nibbui has wobbled a fair bit throughout this game. At times I have scum read them but they've also had a fair few posts that I've really liked. Overall, I'd say my read on Nibbui was somewhat of a low priority scum lean though. So if you could do something to give me a conclusion one way or the other then that would be great.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3137 (isolation #212) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:27 am

Post by mutantdevle »

There are 4 players who haven't posted for over 2 days :/
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3158 (isolation #213) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:05 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3138, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3136, mutantdevle wrote:Firebringer won today's first minigame but hasn't said what they got from it. We're currently waiting on the 2nd minigame before finalising
I haven’t been told what I won lol
Huh, that's interesting. I wonder why RC and Elbrin were told immediately and you haven't been? For the record, I in no way expect you to claim your minigame role, I was just stating that you hadn't.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3159 (isolation #214) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:06 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3139, Elbirn wrote:Dw mutant I am here
Unlike those other ne'er-do-wells
You being here means jack shit if you're not contributing anything.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3160 (isolation #215) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:57 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3144, Succinct wrote:
In post 3136, mutantdevle wrote:Nico is a miller. Kokichi can unlock someone else's minigame role PM if they win a minigame. MariaR is almost* death proof and can become fully death proof if they get into any PT.

Gamma was then the most popular wagon because he did something scummy that I can't remember at this point but then firebringer tried to hammer with his triple vote but failed because he didn't meet the right conditions to triple vote.
NK15 almost got lynched after that but some of us defended him so then a lot of people switched to Kokichi but because firebringer's vote again didn't count as triple Kokichi wasn't lynched and the night phase ended in a no lynch.
Links to these specific areas? (Exact claims, starting+end points of described situations.)
In post 78, NicoRobin wrote:Oh, and I am a Miller.
In post 91, Kokichi Oma wrote:If I win the mini game, I can unlock a person's 2nd role PM for them. So I can unlock whoever we all think is towniest. Sound good?
In post 264, Kokichi Oma wrote:Btw I forgot to mention. If I win a 2nd time I can unlock TWO more peoples roles.
In post 19, MariaR wrote:Hello I need to be added to any type of PT thank you.
In post 24, MariaR wrote:I become death proof.
In post 27, MariaR wrote:Well my quest has 2 parts getting into the pt is one. I'm already somewhat not killable at night but I know if I finish it it gets better

Spoiler: Gamma & FB
Gamma had quite a scummy mentality between posts to (in my opinion).
In post 1705, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: gamma
Is a rudie pants I wouldn’t vote him ever except now and it’s not like I am sheeping him baka
This would have caused gamma to be hammered had FB's vote counted as a triple vote:
In post 1708, RadiantCowbells wrote:UNVOTE:

I want to go to bed and don't want a Lynch before morning
In post 1712, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1709, Firebringer wrote:Does that take away my triple vote?
....UHHHHH how many votes were on gamma before you voted? I think you derp hammered?
In post 1713, RadiantCowbells wrote:He didn't derp hammer because he didn't actually meet the requirements for the triplevote
In post 1715, Firebringer wrote:No I did. I was all tsundere at u
In post 1717, RadiantCowbells wrote:You weren't tsundere at me you didn't mention my name
In post 1718, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1705, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: gamma
Is a rudie pants I wouldn’t vote him ever except now and it’s not like I am sheeping him baka
My post auto corrected rc out of it lol.
This is clearly directed at him.

Mod count it
As you can see (especially if you read on) the hammer attempt was fully intentional.

Spoiler: NK15
In post 2378, jjh927 wrote:
Votecount #13:

PlayerVotesVoters
Not Known 15
Firebringer, Gamma Emerald, northsidegal
RadiantCowbells
ChibiBear
Not voting
---
NicoRobin, mutantdevle, MariaR, RadiantCowbells, Nibbui, Elbirn, Kokichi Oma, Not Known 15
In post 2384, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: nk15
In post 2418, Nibbui wrote:between kokichi and NK15 I'm rather lynching NK.

Mutant "but he says similar things as town as well"

and that doesn't make him townie for me, just a bit less scummy.

However, Kokichi willing to publicly say that he can unlock players second role, and not only that, that afterwards he could unlock two people at once and we did get to choose who, makes him a bit townier than NK right now. He would basically be empowering town and I'm not sure he would say that just for the WIFOM.

Maybe. But for now I want someone else.

Also, I don't like how mutant isn't one bit suspicious of NK15. Even if he say things like that as town, won't he do the similar as scum?

VOTE: NK15
In post 2427, MariaR wrote:VOTE: nk15
In post 2494, Not Known 15 wrote:I am at L-1 btw.
Meanwhile:
In post 2372, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2334, Nibbui wrote:Explain to me how that thought process comes from town more often than scum mutant.
This is NK15 we're talking about here. His logic is always flawed and he seemingly has no consideration for motive what he says points about why people are scum.
In post 2432, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2393, Kokichi Oma wrote:Can you not see how bad nk15's vote on me was after the nico thing?
I guess, but that's just how NK15 is. But maybe I'm just giving him too much of a free pass.
In post 2433, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2400, RadiantCowbells wrote:NK15 maybe scum. who knows. Mutant's super townread there makes me scared to vote there since I know that I would have trouble reading there.
I don't really know if Mutant can read him either? So, like? I don't know!
I don't have a town read on him per se but I just have heavy caution in lynching him. He has the perfect playstyle to be lynch bait and he's the one person that I'd expect scum to misslynch instead of night killing 100% of the time. Though I guess that also makes his lynch one of the most informative and his flip will confirm whether the people pushing his lynch are pushing lynch bait or just getting lucky in hitting scum as I really don't believe anyone genuinely calling him scum has any valid reasons. They are primarily reading him on his playstyle. And, y'know, I like the guy. As much as his logic frustrates me sometimes his crazy ideas bring a smile to my face.

As far as I'm concerned, we don't need him to be lynched to get AI information from those voting him. And in my opinion we could use someone like NK15. He's an outside of the box thinker. That's useful. Sure, he doesn't always reach the right conclusions, but he really isn't destructive and he's easily controlled. I don't think he'd get much of his own way as scum because barely anyone listens to him. The only times we do is when he's made a solid conclusion for once and that's often beneficial. Lynching NK15 is something I'd be far more comfortable with in the late game because at least then we've had a chance to see how other people interact with him so that judging whether someone voting for him is scummy would be easier.

I'm going to UNVOTE: actually. My reason for voting Kokichi is much less to do with them then it is me just wanting someone other than NK15 lynched. But I'll have no part in lynching NK15 unless I think we'd end in a no lynch without my vote. But I'm pretty sure NK15 is the lynch here anyway.

This is all on the assumption that he flips town. If he doesn't then fuck me I guess but I really would have thought NK15's scum game would be beyond obvious.
In post 2434, RadiantCowbells wrote:At least nk15 town flip tells us we can mercilessly kill all 3 of Kokichi Nico Maria and expect 2 scum flipw
In post 2435, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2418, Nibbui wrote:Also, I don't like how mutant isn't one bit suspicious of NK15. Even if he say things like that as town, won't he do the similar as scum?
I'm not suspicious of NK15 because nothing he's done has stood out to me as scummy. What you are scum reading him for is entirely his playstyle.
In post 2436, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2435, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2418, Nibbui wrote:Also, I don't like how mutant isn't one bit suspicious of NK15. Even if he say things like that as town, won't he do the similar as scum?
I'm not suspicious of NK15 because nothing he's done has stood out to me as scummy. What you are scum reading him for is entirely his playstyle.
I can super empathize with Mutants feelings because I'm reluctant to call nk15 hard town because who really fucking knows but the reasons he's being scumread are awful.
In post 2444, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2437, MariaR wrote:Just because someone has a scummy playstyle doesn't mean they can't get a red role pm
His playstyle isn't even scummy. He just comes to the wrong conclusions and tends not think about things before he posts them. That's my impression anyway. And that kind of playstyle leads to easy scum slips. If he was scum I'd think we'd have a stronger indication of that than just him saying some illogical things.
In post 2467, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2449, MariaR wrote:If the nk15 lynch is town do something about it
I did try to do something about it. Not only do I believe that I've failed that but my alternative wasn't an effective soloution. I think trying to deny that NK15 is the lynch here would just result in a no lynch which is even less desirable and just a waste of an ability.
In post 2493, Elbirn wrote:Nah fuck it I know what to do

In the words of internet scumsucker alex jones, Destroy the child
In post 2495, Elbirn wrote:
Like I'm supposed to hammer the guy who points this out while I'm on a violent indiscriminate rampage?

Wait maybe I am

I'll go get baked and think about it!
NSG has since been a notable defender of NK15.

Spoiler: & Kokichi
In post 2379, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2374, mutantdevle wrote:I think Kokichi is a solid lynch. It's certainly better than trash wagon and lurker lynch. I personally have my eye on them because he seems to be pretending not to care too much about the game which I've seen him do twice before as scum.
I think that is the only lynch that could happen this phase except my own and Kokichi could be scum. We are still running out of time.
In post 2381, mutantdevle wrote:VOTE: Kokichi Oma

The only thing that makes me not want to lynch Kokichi is his claim and I think that about sums up their play this game.
(I unvoted in )
In post 2493, Elbirn wrote:Nah fuck it I know what to do

In the words of internet scumsucker alex jones, Destroy the child
In post 2503, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: kokichi
In post 2504, ChibiBear wrote:Ugh, we're running out of time.

I dunno, I think that I was slightly townleaning Kokichi earlier because I feel like scum wouldn't ultra focus on the minigames and ignore everything else like he did, but I'm not sure how valid a 'read' that really is. He actively avoided taking a stance on the 1v1 and during tonight he seems to be jumping on the most popular wagons, which I'm not too sure about but it's not necessarily scum motivated? If he really is town and telling the truth though, then we could be lynching a pretty big potential asset, but even if that’s the case, I'm not entirely sure that I'll ever trust him enough to allow him to use his ability without question. I don't think his claim is a lie as it’s so easily provable, but I reckon it's entirely possible that it is a half truth and there's more to it. At the moment my read on him is null at best.

If NK15's strange logic is characteristic of his play regardless of alignment then he's gonna be a pain to sort with any kind of certainty. His push on Nibbui is very interesting though, would scum start a push against a widely townread player? Or rather more importantly, does his push seem genuine? At the point where he started pushing Nibbui, there were already quite a few votes on him, I feel like if he were scum looking to get out of a lynch, he wouldn't decide to go for Nibbui of all people, I think that his push is more likely than not to be genuine.

Ughhhhhhhh I'm taking a stance here I guess, feels bad to just waste Elbirn’s ability.

VOTE: Kokichi
In post 2505, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: kokichi

Fine I have no read on kokichi.
In post 2506, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2505, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: kokichi

Fine I have no read on kokichi.
You have to be tsundere you baka
In post 2507, mutantdevle wrote:If FB’s vote counts as triple then Kokichi has been lynched.
In post 2508, mutantdevle wrote:If not then the phase ended with a no lynch.

Either way we’re waiting for the mod now.
In post 2512, jjh927 wrote:Just realised I forgot to even do the votecount for that so here you all go and I'm finishing up the night now

Votecount #14:

PlayerVotesVoters
Not Known 15
Firebringer, Gamma Emerald, northsidegal, Kokichi Oma, Nibbui, MariaR
Kokichi Oma
Not Known 15, Elbirn, RadiantCowbells, ChibiBear
Not voting
---
NicoRobin, mutantdevle

With 12 alive it's 7 to achieve majority for the lynch, which did not happen.
(Vote count here is wrong, as you can see from the quotes FB did change their vote to Kokichi (it was also before the time expired) but the vote wouldn't have been counted as triple anyway).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3191 (isolation #216) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:48 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3163, Succinct wrote:Why was this excluded?
Oh yeah I forgot about that one. It also reminds me that I think someone else claimed something that I can't remember. Unless the person I'm thinking of there IS nico lol.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3192 (isolation #217) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:51 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3163, Succinct wrote:Elbirn read takes explaining.
I'd like you to explain your Kokichi read too. Unless it's simply that you're taking his IC claim at face value?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3193 (isolation #218) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:53 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3175, Succinct wrote:
In post 3174, northsidegal wrote:i am interested to hear your reasoning on nk15 being town
Mostly, sheeping mutant.
Have I had much interaction with your main account?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3194 (isolation #219) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:16 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3190, Gamma Emerald wrote:No. But it does come from me trying to be the mediator in things, which is a frequent thing I do. I kinda lost touch with that dude of myself earlier but now I’m connected again.
I think you should just drop the subject to be honest. If succinct is not mastina then none of this matters in the slightest. If it's found out that succinct is mastina, then I think FB has made it clear that he'd replace out due to whatever disdain there is between them. There is nothing more too it than that. I'd hate to see FB replace out, but that's his choice to make. And if he's making it because he thinks things would get toxic otherwise then it's good for him that he can be mature about it. Nothing you say about it is going to make him change his mind and settling something like this belongs outside of a mafia game.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3213 (isolation #220) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:37 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3210, Succinct wrote:Elbirn said NSG was softing a cop inno. (I felt that was a misleading narrative.)
Lol what. Nico claimed miller so there is no way that NSG has a cop inno on them. Unless nico claimed miller when they're not a miller???
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3214 (isolation #221) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:45 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I can't tell if that line of thinking from Elbrin is scummy or just stupid.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3215 (isolation #222) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:45 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Probably both.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3233 (isolation #223) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:31 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3231, Succinct wrote:You understand my suspicion, yes?
100% yeah. Elbrin is one of my strongest scum reads. I plan to case him on day 3/4 depending on how Kokichi resolves. Though if you wanna push him at any point then I'll jump in to back you up with the numerous scummy shit he's done throughout the game.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3234 (isolation #224) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:44 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3232, Elbirn wrote:How else do you explain NSG behavior around nico?

If I'm scum, why do I want town to stop role fishing an investigative?
1. I doubt that Nico is town fake claiming miller with NSG having a cop inno. I think that NSG's read on Nico is nothing more than just that, a read. Nico has done something that has made NSG think she is strongly town. I don't know whether that's because of meta or a PT we don't know about but I don't see a reason why NSG wouldn't claim a mechanical reason to town read Nico when NSG literally can't be targetted by the mafia unless she doesn't actually have much to support the read.

2. As scum, you wouldn't want town to role fish because you wouldn't want us learning information that we don't have. If you know something that we don't then that gives you an advantage. Additionally, "we shouldn't role fish" is an easy defence for scum who don't want to talk about information they know. Both for the reason above and because you'd have to fake theorising if you knew the answer. Tbh, I don't understand why you're so paranoid about town questioning NSGs role. If we figure it out, what are scum going to do about it, huh?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3237 (isolation #225) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3235, Not Known 15 wrote:Mutant is likely Mafia for that sentence. Why would town wait to case someone when they could die at any night?
You're reading that as "I don't have any urgency because I'm scum and don't have to worry about being night killed". But it was mostly "If Kokichi is indeed an IC then I will be pushing Elbrin instead and if Kokichi isn't an IC I don't want to do anything that will get in the way of that lynch".
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3243 (isolation #226) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:21 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3241, jjh927 wrote:In the interests of not unnecessarily prolonging this minigame, mutantdevle wins, as he is guaranteed the victory in 2 turns.
Umm, actually - if people decided to target me and ignore shooting Gamma's ship then there is still a chance he could have won.

Now that the minigame is over, are we allowed to discuss it?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3247 (isolation #227) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:50 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3244, northsidegal wrote:i was already dead at that point, it was just you and gamma.
Oh yeah, I forgot that the dead can't shoot lol. I shouldn't make posts right after I wake up.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3248 (isolation #228) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:51 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3246, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 3245, Firebringer wrote:by ending the day do u mean lynching elbirn?
cause I am also fine with that.
No, lynching MariaR.
Lynching Elbrin is certainly an option. Not so sure we have the time left in the day to explore it though.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3269 (isolation #229) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:22 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTE: MariaR

10 and half hours left. I'm sure someone not already voting MariaR will check in within that time. Unless, y'know, they're scum avoiding the thread in hopes that this ends in a no lynch.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3270 (isolation #230) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:32 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Wait nvm, it's 6 to lynch not 7. MariaR is dead.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3271 (isolation #231) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:32 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Although the hammer was a derp, the death was intentional.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3294 (isolation #232) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

northsidegal was Gamma in the PT with you that he created for you and RC?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3296 (isolation #233) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Cool. The 5 strong townblock stands then.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3300 (isolation #234) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Were you able to talk there during the night phase?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3316 (isolation #235) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:11 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3312, Not Known 15 wrote:We are in a bad spot with no scum lynches and 1 No Lynch.
That no lynch doesn't technically count towards anything. It was basically a vig kill that we failed to get through and it has no impact on the number of mislynches we can afford.

And we're not in as bad of a position as you'd think. Kokichi is caught scum and we've managed to produce a townblock of 5. The PoE pool besides Kokichi is only 3 people and with a mislynch to spare we're headed towards a guaranteed victory. The only way I can see this going wrong is if there are somehow 3 kills in the night all on town.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3317 (isolation #236) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:12 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3315, northsidegal wrote:according to jjh i was removed on the turn of the second day rather than at night 1
Good. The inno result still counts for both you and Gamma then.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3337 (isolation #237) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:10 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3318, Not Known 15 wrote:That means... IF Succinct is town then the Mafia are Chibi, Kokichi(who lied with the IC claim) and Nico Robin.... let me check something... No there is something still wrong here.
ChibiBear and Kokichi Oma is an unlikely scenario. Either Succinct is lying or they were redirected or... or we have a godfather.
Because Nico+Kokichi/Chibi is entirely possible I cannot rule out Succinct being town and suffering from a godfather.
Succinct could also be mafia, and then all these clears are fake.
The current pool of mafia is you, Kokichi, Chibi and Nico. Obviously, from your point of view it would 100% the other 3. I don't care how unlikely a scenario you think something is, if it is mechanically so then your opinion is irrelevant. If you really think that the mafia team isn't Kokichi, Nico and Chibi then what you are telling me is that you yourself are one of the mafia.

Succinct being redirected was what they were concerned about originally, however, I was able to prove with 99% certainty that this was not the case. For Nibbui to have been redirected night 1 then a whole load of coincidences would have had to have taken place that are, in my opinion, beyond reasonable plausibility.

If succinct is actually mafia with this grand fakeclaim then I have a backup plan in place to expose them as such which doesn't require me to be alive. I don't wish to give any more details on this.

The only valid point you have raised here is that we've forgotten about the possibility of a godfather. That said, I don't think it matters too much as it will soon become apparent if the lynch pool is inaccurate. And, to be honest, your post here kinda seems like you're trying to discredit the townblock that has formed. If you're town then I don't so why you would do that as, although you may be lynched as part of the PoE pool, we'd win the game regardless of that. So I don't get what your problem is here?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3338 (isolation #238) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:15 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3324, Not Known 15 wrote:First of all, there is the possibility that I am the only town in the POE.... but I am pretty sure that I am not - due to reasons you won't buy(since they rely on me being town).
Second - there is no way that the mod lets a cop like this loose unchecked. That means that the claim is either fake or has a downside ... such as a Godfather.
If you have a mechanical reason to suggest that our PoE pool is wrong then you should sure as hell be claiming that.

And I think you seem to be overestimating the power of Succinct's claimed role. The role has only been this powerful due to luck as opposed to its inherent design.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3340 (isolation #239) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:20 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3331, Succinct wrote:
In post 3330, Elbirn wrote:@Succinct, kokichi lied about being an IC. That's a confirmed scum right there.
Kokichi claims IC in many games.
I knew it was a lie from moment I replaced in. It's nai.
I also knew it was a lie but only based on the fact that it was a shit claim that had several holes in it. If claiming IC, in general, is something that Kokichi has done before several times as both scum and mafia then I'd be willing to accept that it's NAI but I strongly think that Kokichi is scum regardless and I've even explained to you why I'm unhappy with you trying to push the lynch away from Kokichi.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3341 (isolation #240) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:21 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3333, Not Known 15 wrote:you claimed a role that could possibly clear 3 people Night ONE... and 2 each following night...
This proves to me that you don't understand how the role works.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3346 (isolation #241) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:39 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3343, Not Known 15 wrote:The likelyhood of a Night 1 triple Innocent is high enough(Gamma +2; and town are in the majority) in this setup.
10/13 chance Gamma is town * 9/12 chance the first person he adds is town * 8/11 chance that the second person he adds is town = 42% chance that everyone in the PT is town * 3/11 chance that Nibbui picked someone in the PT = 11% chance Nibbui got the result * 7/8 chance that Nibbui even lived to tell anyone = 9% chance that this could have happened. That's based on the information we know alone. There's obviously going to have been other things that could have reduced the chances this could have happened. Eg. the chances that the person selected is in multiple PTs.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3347 (isolation #242) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:44 am

Post by mutantdevle »

It's actually 10% but whatever.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3362 (isolation #243) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:30 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3361, ChibiBear wrote:Succinct, if you don't mind answering, why did you initially think you were redirected on N1? And how did mutant confirm that you weren't redirected?
To get into the PT we are in you need to target someone that you didn't intend to. Since Nibbui was added to the PT as a result of N1, it was a fair assumption that they were redirected. However, I also experienced something that Nibbui experienced when being added to the PT that is either the reason we were added or one hell of a coincidence. From that, we can then conclude that there is no redirector in this setup otherwise there would be more people in the PT.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3377 (isolation #244) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:49 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I'd like the minigame results to be announced before we lynch. Though, unless someone has a really strong case for it, I'd like to lynch before the next minigame.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3381 (isolation #245) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:48 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3379, Elbirn wrote:Any reason for this aside from trying to prevent the game from slowing down?
Not really lol. This game is fun when I get to be solvey but it just gets so boring when we're just waiting for the minigames.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3390 (isolation #246) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:13 am

Post by mutantdevle »

That's L-1.

Anything you want to say Kokichi?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3391 (isolation #247) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:14 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3387, ChibiBear wrote:NSG are you going to answer me at all? I'll even take 'I'd rather not say' over nothing.
I'm fairly certain NSG said pretty much this a while ago. NSG clearly doesn't wanna talk about it, annoying as that is.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3395 (isolation #248) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:07 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I guess NK15
really
wanted those town points.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3497 (isolation #249) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:28 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Well, that was a fun game. It's nice to finally get my first win as scum :D

I think y'all will find the scum PT an interesting read (it's 15 pages). The town definitely played well given the circumstances but too many mistakes were made and we were able to exploit them and manipulate them to our advantage. Just about everything went our way during this game with the only real exception being the open night phase where we were expecting RC to face more criticism after Varsoon's flip and for Kokichi to actually get lynched thereafter - both of which were easy to work with.

jjh, I really liked the role madness aspect of this game. It was incredibly fun to think about how we needed to use each role and how we could counter what we knew others were doing. I really appreciate the effort you put into designing that. Unfortunately, the mini games were pretty much directly responsible for the stagnation in the game since it made people not want to use their vote until the minigames were over. Everyone then either had their minigame PM, was dead, or didn't really care about winning another minigame which kinda devalued the entire system. Though, of course, that's not something you could have predicted. The best minigame (in my opinion) was definitely the battleships one. I'm glad that my strategy there was a winning one. I look forward to your next game since I've thoroughly enjoyed the last 2 games that you've hosted :P
I mostly just lurk now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”